英文名称:Animal Kingdom
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Great work! | 干得好 |
[00:16] | Michael is having a heart attack. | 迈克紧张得都要心脏病发了 |
[00:18] | That’s my girl! So… | 这才像话 那么… |
[00:19] | Take it. Take it. | 接受吧 接受吧 |
[00:23] | Shell. $15,000, Shell. | 拿下那一万五千美元 |
[00:28] | I’m thinking fishing boat. | 我想要一条渔船 |
[00:30] | Oh, you might be thinking fishing boat. | 你是想要一条渔船 |
[00:32] | But I’m thinking a gown. Ah! | 但我还想要一件礼服呢 |
[00:34] | – Nice. – Yes. | -不错 -是的 |
[00:36] | Well, if you went one more and you didn’t knock out the 75, | 如果你再答一题且没被淘汰 |
[00:39] | your offer would be about 37,000, | 你的奖金将达到三万七千美元 |
[00:41] | so there’s a wedding plus a gown. | 这样婚礼上就不缺礼服了 |
[00:45] | There’s no denying, Michael, | 不可否认 迈克 |
[00:47] | that is exceptionally good cash. | 那可是一大笔钱 |
[00:48] | There’s no denying that the risk… | 但同样不可否认的是 这其中的风险… |
[00:52] | – You called the ambos up? – Yeah. | -你叫的急救吗 -是 |
[00:54] | – What has she taken? – Heroin. | -她吃了什么 -海洛因 |
[00:56] | But there is also no doubting | 但同时无法否认的是 |
[00:58] | that if you avoid it, | 如果你跳过这道题 |
[00:59] | your next offer will be something like 25. | 那恐怕只有两万五千元 |
[01:01] | No guts, no glory, I suppose. | 在我看来 不入虎穴焉得虎子 |
[01:05] | it’s all up to you, Darl. | 全看你了 黛尔 |
[01:07] | Think clearly, though. | 慎重考虑啊 |
[01:10] | No deal! | 不接受 |
[01:21] | Look at your husband. | 瞧瞧你丈夫 |
[01:23] | So… | 那么 |
[01:25] | I’m sorry, I don’t remember if I have actually asked number 14 | 抱歉 我不记得是否问过14号了 |
[01:28] | what she thought she may have. | 她觉得自己怎么样 |
[01:29] | – Narcan’s in? – Yes. | -纳络酮注射了吗 -是的 |
[01:31] | Oh, yes, you did too, didn’t you? | 是的 你也一样吧 |
[01:33] | – Oh, lordy, lordy! – Lots of lordy! | -天哪 天哪 -我的老天爷啊 |
[01:42] | Hello. | 喂 你好 |
[01:43] | Grandma, it’s J. | 外婆 我是乔 |
[01:44] | – Who? – Josh. | -谁 -乔什 |
[01:48] | Oh, Josh! | 乔什啊 |
[01:50] | How are you, darling’? | 你好吗 宝贝儿 |
[01:52] | Yeah, good. | 嗯 还行 |
[01:54] | Um, Mum’s gone and OD’d and she’s died and so… | 妈妈吸毒过量死了 所以… |
[01:57] | Are you OK? | 你还好吧 |
[02:00] | Yeah, I’m OK. Sorry. | 我还好 抱歉 |
[02:02] | I probably should have said it a bit slower | 也许我该委婉一点 |
[02:04] | and not just go and blurt it out like that. | 而不是就这么直接说出来 |
[02:07] | I don’t really know what I’m supposed to do now. | 我不知道现在该怎么办 |
[02:10] | – Where is she? – They took her away. | -她现在哪儿 -被带走了 |
[02:12] | The ambulance came. | 救护车来过 |
[02:14] | What about the cops, honey? | 警察那边呢 宝贝 |
[02:15] | They showed up and they took a statement and that, | 他们来做了份笔录 |
[02:18] | but I said that I was 18 | 但我说我18岁了 |
[02:20] | and now I don’t really know what I’m supposed to do. | 现在我真不知该怎么办了 |
[02:22] | Right, right. | 好吧 |
[02:24] | They didn’t say anything, you know. | 他们什么也没说 |
[02:25] | Like, am I supposed to organise the funeral and that? | 像是 我要不要安排个葬礼之类 |
[02:28] | Like, I don’t know what I’m supposed to do | 我也根本不知道怎么 |
[02:30] | with all the paperwork | 处理那些文件工作 |
[02:32] | and the arrangements and that, you know? | 还有安排什么的 你明白吗 |
[02:34] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[02:35] | And I remember when Grandpa Donny died | 然后我想起唐尼外公死时 |
[02:37] | that you were on top of everything, | 所有事宜都是你处理的 |
[02:39] | so, you know, I called. | 所以我就打给你了 |
[02:42] | Listen, baby, hang on. | 听着 宝贝 等着 |
[02:44] | I’m coming to get you, OK? | 我过去接你 好吗 |
[02:47] | Yep. Um… | 好 |
[02:49] | Do you…do you remember where we live? | 你还记得我们住哪儿吗 |
[02:52] | Of course I do, sweetheart. | 我当然记得了 亲爱的 |
[02:54] | You sit tight. I’ll be right there. | 你乖乖坐着 我马上赶到 |
[02:57] | Yep. OK. | 好 |
[02:59] | ‘Bye. | 再见 |
[03:12] | Oh! Puffed. | 累死了 |
[03:16] | You got your bags packed? | 东西都收拾好了吗 |
[03:22] | Come here, sweetie. | 过来 小宝贝 |
[03:32] | Get your bags, honey. | 拿上行李 宝贝 |
[05:58] | Mum kept me away from her family because she was scared. | 妈妈一直让我远离她的家人 因为她害怕 |
[06:07] | l didn’t realise it at the time, | 我当时并没意识到 |
[06:09] | but they were all scared, | 其实他们都很害怕 |
[06:11] | even if they didn’t show it. | 即使他们没表现出来 |
[06:17] | l think even Barry Brown was scared, | 我觉得就连巴里·布朗也害怕 |
[06:19] | even though he never showed it. | 即使他也从未表现出来过 |
[06:22] | Everyone felt safe around Baz. | 只要有老巴在 大家就觉得安心 |
[06:26] | He’d punch your head off if you got in the way, | 要是你碍他事 他会拧下你的脑袋 |
[06:30] | if he was in the middle of an armed rob and… | 要是他在持枪抢劫 |
[06:32] | 9,400. | 九千四百 |
[06:33] | …you got between him and the door, | 而你堵住了门挡了他的道儿 |
[06:35] | he’d put you on the ground and not think twice about it. | 他会毫不犹豫地把你揍趴下 |
[06:37] | Morning, baby. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[06:39] | But he was good to me. | 但是他对我挺好 |
[06:41] | And to everyone else. | 对其他人也挺好 |
[06:43] | You want juice? Smurf’s juicing. | 你想喝果汁吗 蓝妈妈在榨果汁 |
[06:46] | Hi, Uncle Darren. | 嗨 戴伦叔叔 |
[06:48] | Seriously, you’ve got to stop calling me ‘uncle’. | 说真的 别再叫我叔叔了 |
[06:49] | It gives me the creeps. | 搞得我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[06:51] | Darren was only a couple of years older than me. | 戴伦只比我大几岁 |
[06:56] | When we were little kids, he was like my best friend. | 小时候 他是我最要好的朋友 |
[06:59] | We used to throw rocks at cars and that. | 我们一起干过冲汽车扔石头之类的事 |
[07:03] | He had a way better BMX than me. | 他在自行车越野赛里表现得比我好多了 |
[07:05] | Daisy, come here! | 黛西 过来 |
[07:07] | My bike was shit. | 我的车烂透了 |
[07:08] | Come here. Good girl. Come on. | 过来 好孩子 过来 |
[07:11] | – Come on, come on. – What you doing, hon? | -过来 过来 -你干吗呢 |
[07:13] | What’s it look like? Get out! | 你觉得呢 出来 |
[07:15] | Stay there. | 好好待着 |
[07:17] | Stay there! | 待着别动 |
[07:19] | Oh, Mum. Fuck. Seriously! | 老妈 操 拜托 |
[07:22] | What the fuck is going on? | 你在搞什么鬼东西 |
[07:24] | Who said you could bring that noise thing in my house? | 谁让你往家里拿这么吵的玩意 |
[07:27] | – It’s yours. – It is not. Bullshit. | -这是你的 -才不是 净瞎说 |
[07:28] | Yes, it is. I found it under the sink. | 真的是 我在洗碗槽里找到的 |
[07:30] | – Do you want a juice? – No. | -你要不要喝果汁 -不要 |
[07:32] | My uncle Craig moved really fast like… | 克雷格叔叔总是火急火燎的 |
[07:37] | …he was trying to stay in front of something. | 好像他时刻准备着冲锋陷阵 |
[07:39] | – Craig. – What? | -克雷格 -干吗 |
[07:40] | – Come here. – I’m busy. | -过来 -我忙着呢 |
[07:42] | And Grandma Smurf… | 而外婆 蓝妈妈 |
[07:43] | – Doing what? – I’m just busy. | -忙什么呢 -很忙就是了 |
[07:44] | Come here and give me a kiss. | 过来给我亲亲 |
[07:47] | …she just seemed to want to be wherever the boys were. | 她似乎只想跟孩子们在一起 |
[07:55] | And she just wanted to be around whatever the boys were doing. | 不管孩子们干什么 她只想陪在旁边 |
[08:04] | But they were all scared, even if they didn’t show it. | 但他们都很害怕 即使没有表现出来 |
[08:10] | Even if they didn’t know it exactly. | 即使他们还不明白 |
[08:16] | Even if they were having to do what crooks do all the time, | 即使他们在自欺欺人 |
[08:19] | which is block out the thing they must know- | 对显而易见的事视而不见 |
[08:22] | they must know it… | 他们其实很明白 |
[08:27] | … which is that crooks always come undone. | 所以骗子总是失败 |
[08:31] | Always. | 总是失败 |
[08:33] | One way or another. | 不管怎样总是失败 |
[08:40] | In Melbourne at this time – | 当时的墨尔本 |
[08:44] | this was a while ago now – | 距离现在也不是很久 |
[08:45] | the Armed Robbery Squad was out of control. | 持械抢劫专案组雷厉风行 |
[08:48] | They were shooting guys willy-nilly and getting away with it. | 他们想毙谁就毙谁 无法无天 |
[08:51] | And they’d been after Baz and my family for months. | 而他们盯上老巴和我们家好几个月了 |
[08:56] | But the guy they really wanted, the guy they really hated, | 但他们真正想要和痛恨的人 |
[09:01] | was my other uncle – uncle Andrew. | 是我另一个叔叔 安德鲁叔叔 |
[09:04] | But everyone just called him Pope. | 不过大家都称他为教皇 |
[09:08] | He was hiding in a motel room somewhere | 他当时正躲在某个汽车旅馆里 |
[09:10] | ’cause he heard he was next. | 因为他听说下一个就轮到他了 |
[09:16] | These are for you. | 这些给你们 |
[09:17] | Thanks, mate. | 谢谢你 哥们 |
[09:19] | He’s not here. You guys are wasting your time. | 他不在这 你们是浪费时间 |
[09:22] | Who’s not here? | 你说谁 |
[09:24] | You know who I mean. | 你知道我说的是谁 |
[09:27] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你在讲什么 |
[09:42] | Craig was selling drugs. | 克雷格在贩毒 |
[09:45] | He was selling lots of them. | 生意兴隆得很 |
[09:46] | Has your brother heard the | 你哥哥听说了 |
[09:47] | noises Armed Robbery Squad have been making? | 持械抢劫专案组的动静了吧 |
[09:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:51] | He said they’re out to get him so he’s fucked off somewhere. | 说他们要对付他 所以他溜了 |
[09:53] | He had a detective in the drug squad helping him do it. | 缉毒组有个警探暗地里帮他 |
[09:57] | A guy called Randall Roache. | 一个叫兰道·洛奇的家伙 |
[09:59] | Is this the Anderis gear? | 这是安德烈的货吗 |
[10:00] | No, that’s half. The other half’s still in lockup. | 不 只有一半 另一半还锁着 |
[10:02] | We’ll talk about it later, mate. | 咱们回头再说 伙计 |
[10:03] | My kid’s in the car. | 我孩子还在车里等着 |
[10:04] | I’ve got to go to soccer practice. | 我得带他去练习足球 |
[10:06] | They’d meet in a fish shop In Footscray | 他们在富士贵的一家鱼店见面 |
[10:08] | ’cause Craig loved fish. | 因为克雷格喜欢鱼 |
[10:11] | What have they got against him, anyway? | 他们到底为什么要对付他 |
[10:13] | Well, they want him gone, mate. | 他们要他消失 伙计 |
[10:14] | They don’t think anything they’ve done’s gonna stand in court | 他们知道在法庭上站不住脚 |
[10:16] | so they want to put him off themselves. | 所以就想亲自斩草除根 |
[10:18] | And why are they going on about Pope? | 那他们干嘛跟教皇过不去 |
[10:20] | – What about Baz and Darren? – Fuck, I don’t know. | -老巴和戴伦呢 -操 我哪知道 |
[10:22] | You know what these guys are like. They’re cowboys. | 你也知道那帮人的德行 他们是牛仔 |
[10:25] | – They do whatever they want. – What’s he supposed to do? | -他们一向为所欲为 -那他该怎么办 |
[10:27] | Just tell him to pull his fucking head in, mate. | 就告诉他丫的低调点 伙计 |
[10:29] | The whole thing’s falling apart over there. | 现在整件事快完蛋了 |
[10:30] | Armed Robbery’s about to | 持械抢劫专案组 |
[10:31] | be disbanded and everything will just go away. | 马上就要解散了 所有的事就此了解 |
[10:33] | Just tell him to pull his fucking head in. | 告诉他只要老实低调些就好 |
[10:35] | His head’s in. Your head | 他已经很低调了 |
[10:36] | doesn’t get any more in than Pope’s head. | 你还要教皇怎么躲 |
[10:38] | Mate, even if I gave a shit, | 伙计 就算关老子屁事 |
[10:40] | you’d be telling the wrong bloke. | 你冲我吼也没用 |
[10:44] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[10:46] | And I don’t know, like, all this seems strange to me | 我也不知道 我觉得这一切都很陌生 |
[10:49] | but not strange either. | 但却并不奇怪 |
[10:51] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吧 |
[10:53] | Kids just are wherever they are | 小孩子就是待在那里 |
[10:55] | and they just do whatever they’re doing, you know? | 做着该做的事情 明白吧 |
[10:58] | This is where I was and this is what I was doing. | 而我就在这 这就是我正在做的事 |
[11:03] | After my mum died, this was just the world I got thrown into. | 我妈死后 我就被丢进这样的世界 |
[11:10] | Hey, buddy. Hey! | 喂 哥们 |
[11:13] | Light’s green, you idiot. | 是绿灯啦 你个蠢货 |
[11:15] | You got a staring problem, mate? What the fuck you looking at? | 你眼神不好使啊 伙计 你他妈看什么看 |
[11:19] | Yeah, fucking’ get me. | 怎样 有种来追我啊 |
[11:59] | Go get him. Oi! | 去找他 |
[12:01] | And do what? | 找他干吗 |
[12:05] | Let him know who’s king. | 让他知道谁才是老大 |
[12:08] | Come on, come outside. | 过来 快出来啊 |
[12:10] | I’ll deck ya, mate. Come outside. | 我要弄死你丫的 滚出来 |
[12:11] | Come on, idiot. Come outside. | 快点 蠢货 滚出来 |
[12:16] | Wha-hey-hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa, brother. | 喂喂喂 大哥 |
[12:18] | Just relax, man. I was just gonna have a chat to him, alright? | 放松 我只是想聊聊 好吧 |
[12:22] | Just chill, bro. | 冷静点 兄弟 |
[12:25] | Fuck this, man. | 去他娘的 |
[12:28] | Fuck out of here, man! | 咱们快走 |
[12:37] | How did that feel? Huh? | 感觉如何 |
[12:40] | Did you get a little stiffy? Yeah? | 是不是很来劲儿 |
[12:50] | Bit of fun, huh? | 有点意思 是吧 |
[12:53] | I’ll give you 100 bucks. | 我给你一百块 |
[12:55] | Come on! | 好了 |
[12:58] | I’ll give you 100 bucks. | 我给你一百块 |
[12:59] | Honey, people are watching. | 宝贝 别人都看着呢 |
[13:01] | 200 bucks. | 两百块 |
[13:04] | Would you fucking’ motivate your girlfriend? | 你就不能让你马子配合点么 |
[13:06] | – Mate, just let her alone. – Yeah? | -伙计 别逗她了 -是吗 |
[13:08] | OK, open up. 200 bucks. | 好啦 张嘴 两百块哦 |
[13:11] | Alright. That’s the way. | 很好 这才对嘛 |
[13:16] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[13:18] | Fucking’ rich! | 真他妈钱多烧的 |
[13:23] | Hey, so Nicole’s a sweetie. | 妮可真是个甜妞 |
[13:26] | Where’d you find her? | 你哪儿搞到她的 |
[13:28] | Found her at school. | 在学校认识的 |
[13:31] | – Where are you going? – What? | -你要去哪儿 -干吗 |
[13:33] | Did you wash your hands? | 洗手了吗 |
[13:35] | No. | 没有 |
[13:37] | You had your hands on your cock. | 你的手碰过你的小弟弟了 |
[13:39] | Your hands go anywhere near your arse or your cock, | 只要你的手摸过屁股和小弟弟 |
[13:41] | you wash them after. | 事后就要洗手 |
[13:45] | Jeez. Come on. | 天哪 快点儿 |
[13:49] | Bit of soap. | 打点肥皂 |
[13:53] | Yeah. Get a lather going. | 很好 搓出点泡沫来 |
[13:56] | Rinse. | 冲干净 |
[14:01] | Alright, that’s enough. | 好了 洗干净了 |
[14:03] | Now stick them under there. | 把手放下面 |
[14:09] | I’ll invisible. These things never see me. | 我是隐形人 这东西感应不到我 |
[14:12] | No-one’s invisible, mate. | 没人是隐形的 伙计 |
[14:14] | You’ve got to get right up in there. | 你只要放到这底下就好 |
[14:20] | There you go. | 这不就得了 |
[14:26] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[14:28] | The bill. | 结账 |
[14:35] | Roache said just pull your head in. | 洛奇说让你低调些 |
[14:39] | Right? You all got to pull your heads in. | 好吗 你们大家都得低调 |
[14:45] | Sir, there’s no smoking in here. | 先生 这里禁止吸烟 |
[14:48] | Sorry. Just doing it a little bit. | 抱歉 就抽两口 |
[14:59] | They’re not watching you. | 他们没有监视你吧 |
[15:02] | Can’t you cut ’em in? | 就不能贿赂下他们吗 |
[15:04] | Just give ’em a drink. | 给他们点甜头什么的 |
[15:05] | It’s the Armed Robbery Squad, mate. | 他们可是持械抢劫专案组 伙计 |
[15:08] | They don’t do business. | 不吃这一套 |
[15:11] | Roache just says pull your heads in | 洛奇说只要你低调些 |
[15:13] | and it’ll all go away. | 事情自会平息 |
[15:14] | Right? | 好吗 |
[15:19] | Sir, you cannot smoke in here. | 先生 你不能在这吸烟 |
[15:20] | Oh, for fucks sake. | 操他妈的 |
[15:22] | Alright. That’s alright. We’re done here. It’s good. | 好了 我们马上走了 没事了 |
[15:28] | Mum! I’m going home. | 妈妈 我要回家 |
[15:30] | Oh, darling, are you alright to drive? | 亲爱的 你能开车吗 |
[15:32] | You’re not drunk, are you? | 你没喝酒吧 |
[15:34] | No, I’m OK. I’m fine. | 没喝 我没事 挺好的 |
[15:35] | Come and give us a kiss. | 过来亲我们一下 |
[16:08] | Do you ever stop, mate? | 你就不能消停会吗 伙计 |
[16:10] | Seriously, every time I see you you’re chopping in. | 说真的 每次见你都在吸粉 |
[16:14] | Why don’t you try going to sleep for once in your life? | 你这辈子就没想好好睡一觉吗 |
[16:16] | Bazza, I sleep like a baby. | 老巴 我睡得像个孩子那样香 |
[16:21] | Want some? | 来一口吗 |
[16:25] | Oh, no, she’s alright. | 不用了 她不吸 |
[16:26] | Says you. | 我可没说 |
[16:27] | Yeah. Don’t trample her freedom, mate. | 对嘛 别无视人家的自由嘛 伙计 |
[16:31] | Sweetheart, would you like some? | 甜心 你要来点吗 |
[16:33] | We’re here having a nice night and you have to do your own thing. | 我们今晚很开心 你偏要自说自话 |
[16:36] | Well, fucking’ avert your eyes. | 那你他妈的就别看啊 |
[16:39] | J, can you go and get some drinks? | 乔 你能去拿点喝的吗 |
[16:41] | Can you get Bazza a really big one? | 能给老巴拿一大杯吗 |
[16:43] | Loosen him up just a little bit. | 让他放松一下 |
[16:45] | Well… | 好 |
[17:02] | Are you alright, love? | 你还好吧 亲爱的 |
[17:06] | J? | 乔 |
[17:08] | – OK, tell ’em, tell ’em. – I’m alright. | -快回答他们 -我没事 |
[17:11] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[17:13] | Guess – who am I? | 猜猜我是谁 |
[17:16] | Uncle Pope. | 教皇叔叔 |
[17:20] | Do you know me? | 你认识我吗 |
[17:21] | Yeah, you’re Julia’s kid. | 认识 你是茱莉亚的孩子 |
[17:24] | Better be cleaning that up in there. | 最好把那里打扫一下 |
[17:32] | Ruined my surprise. | 搞得一点惊喜都没了 |
[17:34] | They’re not actually gonna shoot ya. | 他们不是真的要开枪杀你 |
[17:36] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道的吧 |
[17:38] | Bet that’s what they said | 估计他们对米奇和佩蒂·斯彼得 |
[17:39] | to Mickey and Petey…Petey Speed as well. | 说的也是这一套 |
[17:42] | Mate, if they had anything on us, | 伙计 要是他们有我们的把柄 |
[17:44] | they would be using it. | 早就拿出来了 |
[17:45] | But they don’t, so then all they can do | 但他们没有 所以他们只能 |
[17:47] | is sit in a car outside my fucking house. | 坐着车里 在我家外面干瞪眼 |
[17:49] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[17:51] | They’ve got bigger fish to fry. | 他们还有更大的事要烦 |
[17:53] | The Armed Rob’s getting shut down. | 持械抢劫专案组马上要解散了 |
[17:54] | Half those guys will get shuffled over to Major Crime Squad. | 一半成员会被调去重案组 |
[17:57] | Rest will go, you know, wherever. | 剩下的人该干吗就干吗去 |
[17:59] | And their whole club will fall to bits. | 他们的势力迟早瓦解 |
[18:02] | All they can try and do now is get something over on us. | 所以他们现在就想抓我们把柄 |
[18:04] | They got something over on you. | 他们已经抓到了你的把柄 |
[18:06] | Yeah, they made you run. | 还逼得你跑路 |
[18:10] | You’re a fuck. | 你个混球 |
[18:13] | You don’t have them out there | 你去让人到处 |
[18:14] | telling people they want to knock ya. | 嚷嚷着要杀你试试 |
[18:16] | – Baz, we should go. – Yeah, in a minute, babe. | -老巴 我们该走了 -马上就走 宝贝 |
[18:19] | It’s late. We should go. Charlie’s babysitting. | 很晚了 我们得走了 查莉还在看孩子 |
[18:22] | Yeah, well, I’m just talking. | 好 就一会 我们还没说完 |
[18:25] | Call Charlie. | 打电话给查莉 |
[18:27] | I’ll pay her 1,000 bucks if she stays over the night. | 要是她留宿我就给她一千块 |
[18:30] | Yeah, nine grand a pop’s as good as it gets now. | 难怪一捆钱里少了一千 |
[18:33] | I don’t know that you’ve got | 原来是你拿去 |
[18:35] | 1,000 bucks to give the babysitter. | 给了保姆 |
[18:36] | Yeah. True. That’s not untrue. | 没错 一点没错 |
[18:42] | Hey, hey. Can you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[18:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:50] | Fucking’ listen. | 他妈的仔细听 |
[18:55] | What is it, hon? | 宝贝 是什么声 |
[19:02] | Pull my finger. | 逗你玩的 |
[19:04] | Pull my finger! | 逗你玩的 |
[19:07] | Mongrel! | 混蛋 |
[19:09] | Kids, cut it out. | 孩子们 别闹了 |
[19:11] | Get off him, hon. | 放开他 宝贝 |
[19:13] | Andrew’s got my arm! Argh! | 安德鲁扭我胳膊 |
[20:06] | – Where are you going? – Supermarket. | -你去哪儿 -超市 |
[20:08] | What to get? | 去买什么 |
[20:10] | Not much. | 没什么 |
[20:11] | What? | 到底去干嘛 |
[20:14] | I’m gonna meet Pope. | 我要去见教皇 |
[20:20] | How long’s that car gonna stay parked outside our house? | 条子还要在外面呆多久 |
[20:24] | This is what I’m gonna go meet him about. | 我去找他就是为这事 |
[20:27] | – It’s been there for a week. – Mmm. | -已经一周了 -嗯 |
[20:29] | Yeah, well, this is what | 是啊 所以我才要 |
[20:30] | I’m gonna go and meet him about, aren’t I? | 去见他 是吧 |
[20:38] | Can you not pinch my arse every five seconds? | 你能不能别动不动就摸我屁股 |
[20:40] | Oh, but I can’t help it. I just… I love it! | 我情不自禁 我喜欢这样 |
[20:51] | See ya. | 回见 |
[20:56] | – Get milk. – Nuh! | -买点牛奶 -好 |
[21:04] | Here, mate. | 给 老兄 |
[21:07] | Take that. That’s my number. | 拿着 这是我的号码 |
[21:08] | That’ll be my number for the next week or so | 大约是我下周的号码 |
[21:10] | and then I’ll l change it every week. | 我每周都会换 |
[21:12] | Right. That’s your split. | 好 这是你那份 |
[21:16] | It’s bullshit. | 真是扯蛋 |
[21:21] | – Sorry, love. – Excuse me. | -抱歉 美女 -借过 |
[21:27] | Mate, I don’t know what | 老兄 我不知道 |
[21:28] | you’re thinking about your future and that | 你对将来有何打算 |
[21:29] | but I’m about done with this shit. | 但我受够这堆破事了 |
[21:34] | I need some sort of change. | 我要做些改变 |
[21:36] | The stock market’s working. | 股市很不错 |
[21:38] | You know that 20 grand I put in there is 60 now? | 我投了两万现在涨到六万了 |
[21:41] | See, you get a foot in that door, | 明白吗 只要你一旦入市 |
[21:43] | there’s serious money to be made, you know? | 保证你能赚大钱 知道吗 |
[21:45] | I don’t know anything about the stock market, mate. | 老兄 我对股市一无所知 |
[21:47] | So what? Neither did I. | 那又如何 我也不懂 |
[21:48] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[21:50] | You get the paper, you learn it. | 边做边学 |
[21:52] | It doesn’t matter. Our game, it’s over, mate. | 无所谓了 我们这行不能再做下去了 老兄 |
[21:56] | It’s getting too hard. It’s a fucking joke. | 越来越难混了 简直是笑话了 |
[22:03] | You know, Craig’s making a fucking fortune | 克雷格靠着贩毒 |
[22:05] | with the drug thing. | 赚了好大一笔钱 |
[22:06] | You saw the house he’s bought. | 你看到他买的房子了 |
[22:10] | I don’t know I got that in me. | 我不知道我能不能做到 |
[22:12] | – It’s grubby. – Mmm. | -太肮脏了 -没错 |
[22:14] | You know? Grubby business. | 卑鄙下流的生意 |
[22:17] | The stock market, mate. | 而股市 老兄 |
[22:18] | There’s a resources boom. | 最近是蒸蒸日上 |
[22:20] | I’ll l get you started. | 我帮你入门 |
[22:22] | I’ll l set you an account up and you’re away. | 帮你建个账户 你就自己上路了 |
[22:24] | Yeah, I…mate, I’m… | 老兄…我 |
[22:28] | I don’t have a computer. | 我没有电脑 |
[22:30] | Don’t need a computer. | 不用电脑 |
[22:35] | Well, I don’t know what I’m gonna do. What… | 我不知道该怎么办… |
[22:37] | Well… | 其实 |
[22:39] | Either do I, is what I’m saying. | 在我看来 我也不知道 |
[22:42] | But every day’s a new day is what I’m also saying. | 但我还是觉得 每天都是新的开始 |
[22:46] | What the fuck is that supposed to mean? | 这他妈的是毛意思 |
[23:03] | Aw, fuck. | 我操 |
[23:04] | Here we go. | 又来 |
[23:10] | Oh, shit, guys, you just missed him. | 伙计们 他刚走 |
[23:12] | That’s alright. I like you better. | 没关系 我找你 |
[23:14] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪 |
[23:40] | – You spoken to Cath? – I gotta go, hon. | -你和凯茜说了吗 -我得挂了 亲爱的 |
[23:42] | Huh? | 有吗 |
[23:44] | It’s OK to cry, honey. | 哭出来吧 宝贝 |
[23:48] | Honey, come here. | 宝贝 过来 |
[23:51] | Dogs! | 混蛋 |
[23:53] | Fuck. | 操 |
[23:55] | – FUCK! – Hey, come on, baby. | -妈了个逼 -好了 宝贝 |
[23:57] | Calm down. Come here. Come on. | 冷静点 过来 没事了 |
[24:30] | It can’t happen, Nick. | 这不可能 妮姬 |
[24:32] | You’re at school. You’re in Year 12: | 你还在上学 在读高三 |
[24:35] | He really needs somewhere, Mum. There’s things going on. | 他要地方住 妈妈 出事了 |
[24:37] | – What things? – Things. | -什么事 -就是有事 |
[24:39] | I don’t know. It’d just be for a while. | 我不知道 这只是暂时的 |
[24:41] | You’re still at school, Nick. | 你还在上学 妮姬 |
[24:43] | You’re probably gonna make a mess of it as it is. | 这会搅乱你的生活 |
[24:46] | And you shouldn’t be asking me this right in front of J. | 你也不该当着乔的面问我 |
[24:49] | Why? ‘Cause you don’t want him to see what a bitch you are? | 怎么 不想被他看到你有多操蛋吗 |
[24:51] | Hey, hey, hey, come on. | 好了 别说了 |
[24:55] | Look, one of J’s friends got shot by the cops today, | 乔的一个朋友今天被条子开枪打了 |
[24:58] | and he’s dead, OK? | 他死了 好吗 |
[25:00] | And I don’t think it would | 我觉得让他留在这 |
[25:01] | be that big a deal to let him stay here. | 根本没什么大不了 |
[25:09] | I didn’t know him too well. | 我跟他不熟 |
[25:12] | Where was this? | 他在哪儿被杀的 |
[25:14] | Um…Prahran, I think. | 普拉汉吧[墨尔本郊区] |
[25:19] | That was on the news. | 新闻上报道了 |
[25:22] | I didn’t know him too well. | 我和他不是很熟 |
[25:24] | It was… it was just a shock and everything. | 只是…事情太突然了 |
[25:26] | Well, uh, I mean, can we do anything? | 我们能做点什么吗 |
[25:28] | I mean, do you want a drink or…? | 你要来点喝的什么的吗 |
[25:31] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[25:33] | So maybe you can think about that. | 你好歹考虑一下吧 |
[25:50] | I’m lying alone with my head on the phone | 头枕电话 寂寞难耐 |
[25:53] | Thinking of you till it hurts | 念汝如狂 心似刀割 |
[25:58] | I know you hurt too but what else can we do | 你也黯然神伤 无奈徒留 |
[26:02] | Tormented and torn apart | 痛苦不堪 心碎不已 |
[26:07] | I wish I could carry your smile in my heart | 我想心怀你的微笑 |
[26:11] | For times when my life seems so low | 即使在人生的低谷 |
[26:15] | It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring | 让我仍能憧憬明天 |
[26:20] | When today doesn’t really know | 尽管未来难以预料 |
[26:24] | Doesn’t really know | 难以预料 |
[26:27] | I’m all out of love I’m so lost without you | 逝去的爱 让我茫然无措 |
[26:31] | I know you were right. Believing for so long | 你向来正确 对此我深信不疑 |
[26:35] | I’m all out of love. What am I without you? | 失去的爱 我该何去何从 |
[26:40] | I can’t be too late | 即使已经太迟 我还要告诉你 |
[26:42] | to say that I was so wrong | 我是错得如此离谱 |
[26:48] | I want you to come back and carry me home | 求你回心转意 回到我身边 |
[26:53] | Away from these long, lonely nights | 告别漫漫孤独长夜 |
[26:57] | I’m reaching for you. Are you feeling it too? | 我想拥你入怀 你可曾感同身受 |
[27:01] | Does the feeling seem oh, so right? | 你可会同样接受 |
[27:05] | And what would you say if I called on you now? | 如果我此刻来电 告诉你 |
[27:10] | And said that I can’t hold on… | 我无法再继续等待 你会怎样 |
[27:55] | She’s beautiful, mate. | 老兄 她很漂亮 |
[27:59] | You know why your mum and I | 你知道为什么我和 |
[28:02] | didn’t talk for so long? | 你妈妈这么久没联系吗 |
[28:04] | No. | 不知道 |
[28:06] | We had a fight…about… | 我们吵了一架 |
[28:09] | You know the card game 500? | 听过500游戏吗[一种吃墩卡牌游戏] |
[28:12] | She reckoned you can play the joker whenever you want | 她说要是手上没将牌 |
[28:16] | in a no-trumps hand. | 就可以随意出大小王 |
[28:20] | She was drunk. I was drunk too, but I was right. | 她当时喝醉了 我也醉了 但我是对的 |
[28:24] | So look what happens. | 看看什么下场吧 |
[28:27] | Years go by and then she’s gone. | 这么多年过去了 她死了 |
[28:32] | And I lose my only daughter… | 而我失去了唯一的女儿 |
[28:35] | ’cause you can’t play the joker whenever you want | 就因为你手上没将牌时 |
[28:37] | in a no-trumps hand. | 不能随便出大小王 |
[28:40] | And I don’t get to see you for years. | 我这么多年来也见不到你 |
[28:43] | That made me real sad. | 这让我很难受 |
[28:46] | But I’m getting to see you now. | 但我现在能看见你了 |
[28:47] | All the time. | 无时无刻 |
[28:51] | OK. Stand up. Let’s have a look at you. | 好了 站起来 让我看看你 |
[29:01] | Sweet! | 真帅 |
[29:03] | – How do I look? – You look good. | -我看起来如何 -气色很好 |
[29:06] | Correct. | 很好 |
[29:11] | Beautiful boy. | 帅小伙子 |
[30:18] | Where would you get that suit? What’s that suit? | 你哪儿搞来的那件西装 这算什么西装 |
[30:21] | It’s a suit. | 普通西装而已 |
[30:24] | What, do you think it looks good on you? | 你觉得穿着很好看吗 |
[30:25] | What? | 怎么 |
[30:27] | Looks gay. Are you gay? | 看着像基佬 你是玻璃吗 |
[30:29] | Fuck off, will you? | 给我闭嘴好不好 |
[30:34] | It’s a serious question. | 我很认真地问你 |
[30:38] | I don’t care if you’re gay or if you’re not gay, you know? | 我不在乎你是不是基佬 |
[30:43] | It’s alright if you are, mate. | 就算是也没关系 老兄 |
[30:44] | I just want you to tell me about it, you know? | 我只是希望你能告诉我 |
[30:46] | I don’t care whether you’re gay or you’re not gay. | 我不在乎你是不是基佬 |
[30:49] | I just want you to talk to me about it, you know? | 只是希望你能跟我说说 好吗 |
[30:53] | Making yourself a drink? | 你在倒饮料吗 |
[30:55] | – Yep. – What is it? | -对 -什么饮料 |
[30:56] | It’s a bourbon and coke. | 威士忌加可乐 |
[31:00] | Bourbon and coke’s not a very gay drink, mate. | 这种饮料不是很基 老兄 |
[31:02] | I think…look, if you’re a gay man, if you are, | 我觉得 如果你真是基佬 |
[31:05] | and you want to make yourself a gay drink, | 想给自己来一杯很基的饮料 |
[31:09] | just go ahead and make yourself a gay drink. | 那就随你喜欢 |
[31:11] | You know what I mean? That’s what I’m talking about, mate. | 明白吗 我就这意思 老兄 |
[31:13] | I just want you to tell me things. | 我只想让你告诉我 |
[31:15] | You know, it just kills me to see you living a lie. | 我不忍看到你自欺欺人 |
[31:17] | Look, will you fuck off? Seriously. | 说真的 你他妈闭嘴好吗 |
[31:29] | What do you think we should do? | 你觉得我们该做什么 |
[31:38] | I think we should be there | 我觉得我们应该 |
[31:39] | for Cath and the family and that. | 去陪陪凯茜他们 |
[31:47] | What are you gonna do, Darren? | 你会怎么做 戴伦 |
[31:54] | It’s wrong and all that but, you know… | 这样是不对的 但是… |
[32:01] | You know, if Baz was still here right now | 如果换做死的是你 |
[32:04] | and we’d just been to your funeral, | 而老巴还活着 |
[32:08] | we wouldn’t be having this conversation. | 他可不会在这里唧唧歪歪 |
[32:12] | ‘Cause he’d have already done something about it. | 他肯定早就有所行动了 |
[32:16] | If you don’t want to do anything because you’re scared… | 如果你不想做是因为害怕… |
[32:23] | Is it because you’re scared? | 是因为害怕吗 |
[32:25] | It’s alright if you are. | 就算是也没关系 |
[32:28] | I just want you to tell me about it. | 只要你告诉我 |
[32:31] | Just talk to me. | 和我说说 |
[32:47] | – Where’s Craig? – I don’t know. | -克雷格呢 -不知道 |
[32:53] | I need a favour, alright? | 帮我个忙吧 |
[32:55] | You’re good with cars, yeah? | 你对车子很在行吧 |
[32:57] | – Yeah. – OK. | -对 -好 |
[32:58] | You go get me a Commodore or something like that | 帮我弄辆霍顿之类的车 |
[33:01] | and bring it to Darren’s place. | 开到戴伦那儿去 |
[33:04] | Alright? | 好吗 |
[33:05] | At, uh, 2am. | 大约凌晨两点 |
[33:11] | How come? | 为什么是我 |
[33:16] | ‘Cause I told you to. | 因为我要你做 |
[34:00] | Where is it? | 它在哪儿 |
[34:02] | It’s parked around back. It’s a white Commodore. | 停在后院 一辆白色霍顿 |
[34:07] | What are you doing that for? | 你这是做什么 |
[34:08] | What are you doing that now for? | 都什么时候了 |
[34:09] | What makes you think that’s a good idea to do that now? | 谁让你现在吸大麻的 |
[34:14] | The bag. Get the bag. | 包 拿上包 |
[34:25] | Oh, and hey, | 对了 |
[34:27] | anyone calls while we’re out, | 我们不在时要是有电话 |
[34:28] | you tell them Darren’s in the shower. | 你就说戴伦在洗澡 |
[34:40] | I’m so sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[34:46] | See you out there, mate. | 外面见 伙计 |
[34:58] | Great. Thanks, Sergeant. | 很好 谢谢你 警佐 |
[35:00] | Richmond 49, do you copy? | 里奇蒙49号 收到了吗 |
[35:04] | 49 Richmond, we copy. | 我们是里奇蒙49号 |
[35:06] | 49, what’s your current position? | 报告你们的位置 |
[35:08] | We’re heading west on Bridge Road towards Church. | 桥街西侧 正朝教堂驶去 |
[35:12] | 49, Boroondara’s units are all tied up at present. | 49号 布隆达拉市局目前抽不开人手 |
[35:15] | Can you head over to 36 Darcy Street In Hawthorn? | 你们能去下山楂区达西街36号吗 |
[35:18] | A Mrs Birnie of that address has reported | 那里有位伯尼太太报案说 |
[35:20] | a white Commodore sedan in the middle of the road. | 有辆白色霍顿轿车停在路中间 |
[35:22] | Says it looks stolen. Windows are smashed. | 看起来被偷了 窗户被击碎了 |
[35:24] | 49 roger. We’ll give it a look. | 收到 我们这就赶去查看 |
[36:04] | – Oh, this looks like it. – Yep. | -应该是这辆 -是的 |
[37:19] | Turn around, pig cunt. | 转过来 笨猪 |
[38:10] | Darren? | 戴伦 |
[38:19] | – Darren, what happened? – Go to sleep. | -戴伦 怎么回事 -去睡觉 |
[38:23] | Should I go home? | 我要回家吗 |
[38:48] | Hello. | 喂 |
[38:58] | Oh, he’s stretched out that one. | 他伸腿去够了球 |
[39:01] | And he’s asking the question. | 他一边问 |
[39:04] | A little shrug of the shoulders, uh… | 一边微微耸肩 |
[39:09] | He obviously doesn’t know. | 他显然是不知道 |
[39:11] | And I think that’s out! | 我觉得是出界了 |
[39:15] | Yes, he lifts his foot to get it back | 他抬脚把球够回来 |
[39:17] | and I think the ball is off… | 而那时球已经… |
[39:20] | This Sri Lankan guy here, what’s his name? | 这个斯里兰卡的家伙叫什么来着 |
[39:24] | It’s… Muralitharan? | 穆罗塔兰吗 |
[39:27] | – What? – Muralitharan. | -啥 -穆罗塔兰 |
[39:30] | Yeah. He’s funny. | 对 他很有趣 |
[39:35] | Where’s Craig? | 克雷格呢 |
[39:37] | Oh, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:40] | Hey, who cuts your hair? | 谁给你理的发 |
[39:43] | Nicky. | 妮姬 |
[39:45] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[39:46] | Do you think maybe she’d cut my hair if I asked her? | 你觉得如果我问她 她会帮我剪吗 |
[39:50] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[39:52] | – Where are you going? – Just gonna go to my room. | -你去哪儿 -回房间 |
[39:55] | Listen, you know if you | 听着 要是你想 |
[39:56] | ever want to talk about anything or anything, | 谈谈什么事 |
[39:58] | I’m there, right? | 可以来找我 |
[40:00] | I mean, if you need help with anything or whatever, | 如果你需要帮忙或怎么的 |
[40:02] | I’d like to do that for you. | 我很愿意帮助你 |
[40:07] | Yeah. Right, OK. | 好 好吧 |
[41:34] | G’day, Josh. | 你好 乔什 |
[41:39] | I’m Detective Senior Sergeant Leckie. | 我是莱基探长 |
[41:41] | This is Detective Norris. | 这位是诺里斯警探 |
[41:43] | Mr Harrop here’s from the Department of Human Services. | 这位是公共事业部的哈洛普先生 |
[41:46] | It’s a requirement under the law | 法律规定 |
[41:48] | when questioning anybody under the age of 18 | 问讯不满十八岁的未成年人时 |
[41:49] | that they be accompanied by a guardian | 监护人或法律代表 |
[41:51] | or legal representative. | 必须在场 |
[41:53] | In the absence of such a person, | 如果没有上述人物 |
[41:55] | a department officer such as John here must be present. | 就由约翰这样的官员代为出席 |
[41:59] | I must also advise you you’re under no obligation | 我必须提醒你 |
[42:01] | to say anything at this point in time | 此刻你有权保持沉默 |
[42:03] | but anything you do say can be used as evidence | 但你所说的每一句话 |
[42:05] | in any later court appearances. | 都将作为呈堂证供 |
[42:06] | – Do you understand? – Yeah. | -明白了吗 -明白了 |
[42:08] | OK. This shouldn’t take too long. | 好 不用很长时间 |
[42:10] | I’ve already been here for hours. | 我已经等了好几个小时了 |
[42:13] | Yeah, I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:14] | It’s been a big day, as I’m sure you can understand. | 今天很忙 相信你能理解 |
[42:16] | Please state your full name. | 请说出你的全名 |
[42:18] | Joshua Daniel Cody. | 乔舒亚·丹尼尔·柯迪 |
[42:20] | And do you know why you’re here, Josh? | 乔什 知道你为什么在这吗 |
[42:23] | I wouldn’t have a clue. | 不清楚 |
[42:24] | Right, well, last night, two police officers were shot dead | 昨晚 两名警察在山楂区 |
[42:28] | investigating a stolen car in Hawthorn. | 调查一辆被盗车辆时被枪杀 |
[42:30] | Can you tell me where you were last night? | 能告诉我你昨晚在哪儿吗 |
[42:34] | – I was at home. – What’s the address there? | -我在家 -地址是什么 |
[42:37] | 17 Harding Street, Ivanhoe. | 艾文霍区哈丁街十七号 |
[42:40] | OK. What were you doing at home last night, Josh? | 好 乔什 你昨晚在家做什么 |
[42:42] | Just watching TV: | 就看看电视 |
[42:45] | Were your uncles at that address | 与你住在一起的叔叔们 |
[42:48] | with you all night last night? | 整晚都在家吗 |
[42:49] | They were home, but I fell asleep pretty early | 他们在家 但我很早就睡了 |
[42:53] | so I wouldn’t have a clue, really, what they were up to. | 所以完全不知道他们干了什么 |
[42:57] | Think they might have just been watching TV, sort of thing. | 或许在看电视什么的吧 |
[43:01] | They were watching TV with you? | 你们一起看的吗 |
[43:03] | They came in at some point | 他们进来的时候 |
[43:05] | but by that point I was already half asleep, so… | 我已经快睡着了 所以… |
[43:10] | What were you watching? | 你在看什么呢 |
[43:12] | I think it was that ‘Funniest Home Videos’. | 记得是《搞笑家庭影视》 |
[43:18] | I was pretty much just having a nap on the couch. | 我在沙发上打了个盹 |
[43:21] | And so, at some point, | 然后在这个时候 |
[43:22] | all three of your uncles came into the room? | 你的三个叔叔都进来了吗 |
[43:25] | Is that right, or…or just one of them, or…or maybe two? | 是这样吗 还是只有一个 或是两个 |
[43:28] | Can you tell me exactly who was there? | 能告诉我具体是哪些人吗 |
[43:30] | I can’t really tell you. I was… | 没办法跟你说 |
[43:32] | I was that tired that I only remember there were people around | 当时我很累 只记得旁边有人 |
[43:34] | but, you know, I can’t say who exactly is… | 但搞不清到底是哪些人 |
[43:38] | Basically I had my eyes shut, sort of thing. | 我基本上没睁过眼 |
[43:40] | You don’t remember who you heard? | 没听到谁说话吗 |
[43:46] | The reason…the reason I was so sleepy | 我之所以很困 |
[43:48] | is cause I smoked some marijuana | 是因为吸了点大麻 |
[43:51] | and…you know, I was knocked out… | 你也知道 我当时有些… |
[43:54] | ..sort of thing. | 神志不清 |
[43:56] | I didn’t want to have to tell you guys that. | 本来我不想说 |
[43:58] | Do you remember where you were | 你还记得当你听说 |
[44:00] | when you heard the news of Barry Brown’s death? | 巴里·布朗被杀时 自己在哪吗 |
[44:05] | I was home. | 我在家 |
[44:06] | And how did the family take that news? | 你家人对这消息反应如何 |
[44:09] | I… I imagine Craig was pretty upset. | 我想克雷格一定非常沮丧 |
[44:16] | Yeah, he was sad. | 嗯 他很伤心 |
[44:18] | Sad in what way? | 怎么个伤心法 |
[44:20] | He was crying. | 他哭了 |
[44:22] | You actually physically saw him crying? What did you see? | 你亲眼见到他哭了吗 你看到了什么 |
[44:27] | His face was red, he had… | 他的脸哭得通红 |
[44:30] | …water coming out of his eyes and he was rubbing them. | 眼泪流出来 他不停地擦 |
[44:33] | How was he rubbing his eyes? | 他怎么擦眼泪的 |
[44:38] | Um, just… | 呃 就像这样 |
[44:43] | And, uh, what’s taken place after that? | 然后呢 |
[44:45] | Has he said anything or made any comments | 他有没有说了些什么 |
[44:47] | that you can recall? | 你还能想起来吗 |
[44:50] | Oh, look, I’ve been smoking a fair bit lately | 是这样 我最近一直有吸大麻 |
[44:52] | so my memory’s pretty fucked. | 所以脑子里是一团浆糊 |
[44:53] | But… | 可是 |
[44:56] | ..Don’t know, I don’t think so. | 不知道 应该没什么吧 |
[45:02] | Is there anything else you’d like to add | 就我们今天所谈的事 |
[45:04] | in regard to these matters we’ve discussed here today? | 你还有什么要补充的吗 |
[45:06] | No. | 没有 |
[45:10] | OK, we’ll suspend the interview right there. | 好吧 我们这次问讯先暂停一下 |
[45:12] | Uh, Detective Norris and I will be back in a tick. | 我和诺里斯警探一会再过来 |
[45:21] | You want a drink or anything? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[45:24] | No. | 不了 |
[45:25] | – Orange juice or something? – No, thanks. | -橙汁什么的吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[45:29] | Have you forgotten about Baz, have you? | 你忘了老巴了吗 |
[45:32] | Who’s been looking after you? Who’s been giving you money? | 一直以来是谁在照顾你 谁给你钱 |
[45:36] | Huh? Me and Baz have. That’s who. | 是我和老巴 就我们俩 |
[45:41] | And what does Craig give you? | 克雷格给了你什么 |
[45:43] | He’s making a fortune. How much does he give you? | 他赚了那么多钱 却给了你多少 |
[45:45] | Craig bought me my flat. | 克雷格为我买了套公寓 |
[45:49] | Nuh. You don’t own it. | 错 那不是你的房子 |
[45:51] | He just lets you live there. | 他只是让你住在那里 |
[45:53] | What is it you think you’ve done for Baz? | 你自己又为老巴做了些什么 |
[45:56] | You think Baz gives two hoots for what you’ve gone and done? | 你以为老巴在乎你干的那些破事吗 |
[46:01] | Thanks, love. | 谢谢 宝贝儿 |
[46:02] | – Can we have the bill, please? – Sure. | -可以结帐吗 谢谢 -好的 |
[46:09] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[46:12] | I know you care, honey. | 我知道你很难受 宝贝儿 |
[46:15] | But don’t you go thinking you | 但别以为只有你 |
[46:17] | care in a special way like nobody else does. | 才特别难受 |
[46:19] | Craig. | 克雷格来了 |
[46:31] | Maybe you should start taking your pills again. | 也许你得重新开始吃药 |
[46:51] | What the fuck? Hey? | 搞毛 |
[46:53] | What were they doing there so quick? | 他们怎么这么快就发现了 |
[46:55] | They know who Baz’s friends are. | 他们知道你们会为老巴报仇 |
[46:57] | – Fuck! – Keep your voice down. | -操 -小点声 |
[47:00] | Mate, if they knew something, | 伙计 要是他们有证据 |
[47:01] | we’d still be in there. | 我们肯定出不来 |
[47:03] | They want to talk to you too, hon. | 条子们还想请你去喝茶 宝贝儿 |
[47:05] | You should call Ezra and take yourself in tomorrow. | 你该打电话给以斯拉 明天自己去一趟 |
[47:08] | I’m not going in there. Are you fucking nuts? | 我才不去 你他妈疯了吗 |
[47:10] | If you don’t, | 如果你不去 |
[47:11] | they’ll think you’ve got something to hide. | 他们会觉得你是心里有鬼 |
[47:13] | I fucking do! I’m not going in there. | 就是有鬼 老子就不去 |
[47:16] | They’ll come looking for you if you don’t, sweetheart. | 你不去他们也会来找你 甜心 |
[47:18] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[47:20] | Fuck. | 操 |
[47:22] | Where’s J? | 乔呢 |
[47:28] | Where is J? | 乔在哪儿 |
[47:30] | – Is he still in there? – I don’t know. | -他还在里面吗 -不知道 |
[47:33] | What’s he saying? | 他说了些什么 |
[47:35] | I don’t know, OK? Calm down, Craig. | 我不知道 冷静点 好吗 克雷格 |
[47:37] | If he’s not talking, what are they still talking about? | 要是他啥都没讲 咋还在里面 |
[47:39] | – Where is he? – How the fuck should I know? | -他在哪儿 -他妈的我咋知道 |
[47:41] | Like I’m supposed to know where he is. | 我又不是他保姆 |
[47:43] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[47:46] | Um, could I help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[47:49] | Yeah, you could get the, um, knives and forks. | 帮我拿下刀叉 |
[47:58] | So how was your day today? | 今天过得怎样 |
[48:02] | It was OK. | 还好吧 |
[48:12] | How was yours? | 你呢 |
[48:14] | It was good. | 不错 |
[48:15] | Dinner’s ready. | 开饭了 |
[48:19] | You can take those. | 那些端过去 |
[48:28] | How was your friend’s…funeral? | 你朋友的葬礼办得怎样 |
[48:34] | It was OK, you know. | 也就那样 你懂的 |
[48:36] | Sad and everything. | 弥漫着悲伤的气息 |
[48:38] | Yeah. We saw it on the news. | 嗯 我们在新闻上看到了 |
[48:48] | Hey, buddy. Mwah! | 小可爱 |
[48:52] | Where have you been, Nicole? | 你去哪儿了 妮可 |
[48:53] | Detention. I told you. | 被留堂了 不是说了吗 |
[48:55] | – No, you didn’t. – Yeah, I did. | -你没说 -我说了 |
[48:57] | – You had to sign that form. – I signed the form. | -你得签表格 -是我签的 |
[49:05] | I can’t be having to tell you everything all the time… | 我总不能啥事都跟你说吧 |
[49:22] | J. Are you in there? | 乔 你在吗 |
[49:24] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[49:25] | Your uncle’s at the door. | 你叔叔来了 |
[49:29] | I’m coming. | 来了 |
[49:36] | What would you let me fall asleep for? | 怎么让我睡着了 |
[49:39] | Mmm, I fell asleep. | 我自己睡着了 |
[49:48] | Hey, um, we gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[49:50] | Alright. | 好 |
[49:53] | It was nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到您 |
[49:56] | – See you. – Hey, Daz. | -回见 -回见 小戴 |
[50:03] | I do a lot for you, Nick. | 我做了很大的让步 妮可 |
[50:06] | You’re still at school | 你还在上学 |
[50:07] | and you’re allowed to have your boyfriend sleep over. | 我都准了你男友在这过夜 |
[50:09] | That’s a…big thing for me. | 这可不是什么小事 |
[50:42] | Where are we going? | 咱们去哪儿 |
[50:44] | To see our lawyer. | 去见我们的律师 |
[50:54] | This is really fucking important, mate. | 伙计 这事他妈的很重要 |
[50:55] | I need to know word for word. You know? | 把所有的一切一五一十地告诉我 |
[50:58] | They just kept asking me a couple of questions. | 他们只是问了我一连串问题 |
[51:00] | I said, I don’t know. And then they let me go. | 我说不知道 他们就让我走了 |
[51:02] | Well, what were you doing in there so long? | 那你怎么在里面呆了这么久 |
[51:04] | Nothing. They just sat me | 没什么 他们就把我一个人 |
[51:06] | in there with no-one coming in or anything. | 丢在那儿 也没人来 什么事都没有 |
[51:08] | That’s good. That’s OK. | 好 很好 |
[51:10] | Now, I want you to listen very carefully. | 现在我要你仔细听好 |
[51:14] | From now on, mate, you don’t say anything, | 从现在起 伙计 你什么都不说 |
[51:17] | and that means nothing at all. | 意思是 你一句话也不要说 |
[51:19] | You don’t say, I don’t know. You don’t say, I was sleeping. | 不说 “我不知道” 也不说 “当时我在睡觉” |
[51:24] | Just refuse to answer any kind of questions, OK? | 所有问题都决绝回答 明白吗 |
[51:26] | By law, these cunts can’t make you say anything. | 法律规定 那帮蠢货无权要你说话 |
[51:29] | You don’t even have to give your name, OK? | 你连自己的名字都不用说 好吗 |
[51:32] | Now, this is very important. | 这相当重要 |
[51:34] | Don’t let them push you around. | 别被他们坑了 |
[51:36] | You just sit there in silence, | 你就坐着一言不发 |
[51:37] | at least, you know, till I get there. | 在我到之前 一句话别说 |
[51:40] | This goes for you with your girlfriend too. What’s her name? | 对你女友也得这样 她叫什么 |
[51:43] | – Nicole. – Cole? | -妮可 -可儿吗 |
[51:44] | – Nicole. – Nicole. | -是妮可 -妮可 |
[51:48] | This goes for you with Nicole too. | 对妮可你也得这样 |
[51:50] | Now, there’s certain things | 听着 有些事情 |
[51:52] | you just don’t…you don’t talk to girls about, you know? | 你不能告诉妞儿们 |
[51:55] | It doesn’t matter how special they are | 不管她们对你来说有多重要 |
[51:57] | or what you have and haven’t done. | 或者你们关系到了什么地步 |
[52:00] | Girls, they get frightened. | 妞儿胆小得很 |
[52:02] | They…they natter. They can’t help it. | 她们总是忍不住絮叨不休 |
[52:05] | It’s just the way the world is. | 女人就是这样 |
[52:09] | There’s not really much to understand about this | 其实这也没什么好解释的 |
[52:11] | except… | 你只要 |
[52:13] | ..You shut up. | 闭口不谈就行了 |
[52:17] | Are you clear with all that, honey? | 你都明白了吗 亲爱的 |
[52:20] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[52:21] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 不用担心 |
[52:24] | Hey, do you want a cold drink? | 你要来点冷饮吗 |
[52:25] | I’ve got lots of different kinds of drinks. | 我这边有各种饮料 |
[53:35] | Hey, mate. Um, just that petrol. | 伙计 加的油多少钱 |
[53:37] | Number two, mate? $44.50. | 二号油吗 四十四块五 |
[53:52] | – Thanks, mate. – Thanks. | -谢了 伙计 -谢了 |
[54:10] | Fucking monster! | 真他妈牛逼 |
[54:13] | – It’s a nice gun, Rich. – Yeah. | -这枪真带劲 瑞奇 -是啊 |
[54:15] | – Can we go hunting? – Yeah, maybe, mate. | -一起去打猎吧 -也许吧 伙计 |
[54:17] | I’ve got a few things I gotta do. | 不过我有点事要忙 |
[54:18] | Look, can you just not blow holes in me silo? | 你别再往筒仓上打洞了好吧 |
[54:20] | It’s fucked. It’s written off. | 这破玩意都报废了 |
[54:27] | So how long were you wanting to stay? | 你打算待多久 |
[54:29] | And where’s Kelly? | 凯莉呢 |
[54:32] | We split up, mate. Ages ago. | 我们老早就分了 |
[54:34] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[54:37] | You know, it’s mutual and everything, so… | 你情我愿的 |
[54:40] | It’s for the best. | 对大家都好 |
[54:46] | Fucking piece of shit! | 真他娘的操蛋 |
[54:49] | You OK, mate? | 你还好吧 伙计 |
[54:51] | What’s with the scanner? | 雷达有什么问题吗 |
[54:54] | I’ll fight through, mate. You know? | 我会撑过去的 伙计 |
[54:57] | I’ll fight through. | 我会挺过去 |
[54:59] | Look, um, I’m just thinking it’s only fair | 听着 我就是觉得 |
[55:02] | if you’re gonna be hanging here for a while, | 你要在这待一阵可以 |
[55:04] | it’s only fair you tell us what this is about. | 但你得告诉我们出了什么事 |
[55:07] | Is that fair? | 好吗 |
[55:08] | I don’t know what’s going on, Rich. | 我也不知道出了什么事 瑞奇 |
[55:13] | I don’t know what’s going on, mate. | 我也不知道是怎么回事 伙计 |
[55:27] | – Can you hear that? – Hear what? | -听到了吗 -听到什么 |
[55:34] | I can hear your fucking dogs. | 你他娘的狗在吼什么 |
[55:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[55:47] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[55:49] | Tell him he can’t stay here. | 告诉他 他不能留下来 |
[55:51] | I can tell him nothing, love. Just… | 我能说什么呢 亲爱的 |
[55:53] | Cunt motherfuckers! | 操他娘的 |
[55:56] | What’s that, Rich? What’s that? | 这是什么 瑞奇 这是什么东西 |
[55:58] | – I don’t know. What is it, mate? – It’s a bug! | -我不知道 是什么 -窃听器 |
[56:00] | There’s a fucking bug on your house. | 你家里竟然有窃听器 |
[56:02] | I don’t know about it. | 我一点也不知道 |
[56:03] | How can there be a bug on your house | 我一天前告诉你我会来 |
[56:05] | 24 hours after I told you I’m coming, huh? | 而现在怎么会出现窃听器 |
[56:07] | They’re probably bugging your phone, mate. | 也许他们监听了你的电话 |
[56:09] | I don’t know. I’m not lying to you. | 我毫不知情 我没骗你 |
[56:14] | Fuck. | 操 |
[56:16] | What am I gonna do now, mate? | 我该怎么办 伙计 |
[56:18] | I don’t know, mate. Maybe it’s just best you leave, eh? | 我不知道 伙计 你最好还是走吧 |
[56:21] | Yeah. OK. Alright. | 对 好吧 |
[56:25] | Yeah, I gotta go, OK? | 好吧 我得走了 |
[56:27] | I’ll go. | 我得走了 |
[56:32] | I’ll go, yeah? | 我得走了 |
[56:33] | – You’ll be alright, mate. – Yeah. | -你不会有事 伙计 -嗯 |
[56:36] | Did I bring anything else? | 我没落下什么东西吧 |
[57:05] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[58:05] | What did you tell her? | 你跟她说什么了 |
[58:06] | I said you might be there or you might not. | 我说你也许会去 |
[58:09] | That’s the way. Spin it round. | 很好 让他转起来 |
[58:16] | Well, I reckon there’s more | 在我看来 |
[58:17] | chance of me not being there at the moment. | 我估计是不太能去了 |
[58:20] | Oh, well, she’ll get over it. | 她会理解的 |
[58:26] | – Is it up there somewhere? – Yeah. | -是在上面吧 -嗯 |
[58:31] | G’Day, mate. | 你好 伙计 |
[58:33] | Craig Cody’s gone, mate. | 克雷格·柯迪死了 伙计 |
[58:34] | Oh, what do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[58:36] | We’ve had to drop him. | 我们不得不毙了他 |
[58:38] | He found the listening device in Bendigo. | 他发现了在本迪戈的监听设备 |
[58:40] | He sounded unhinged so they went in to apprehend him. | 他听着像是疯了 所以他们赶去逮捕他 |
[58:42] | He lost the plot. Had to drop him. | 他疯了 没办法 只能杀了他 |
[58:45] | Why didn’t anyone call me? I would’ve got the soggies up there. | 干嘛不打电话给我 我会派特遣队过来 |
[58:48] | There was no time for that, mate. He just lost the plot. | 来不及了 那人失去理智了 |
[58:53] | Alright, give me a sec to think. | 好吧 让我想想 |
[59:08] | I’m having trouble trying to find my positive spin. | 现在我乐观不起来了 |
[59:13] | I’m usually very good at it. | 我通常很乐观的 |
[59:16] | Usually it’s right there and I can just have it. | 随时随地都能乐观起来 |
[59:24] | But I’m having trouble finding it now. | 可现在却没办法了 |
[59:29] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[59:30] | People just don’t listen, do they? | 有些人就是不听劝 |
[59:37] | You know, if you hadn’t have got in his ear, Mum, | 你要是没和他说什么 |
[59:39] | about turning himself in, | 去自首之类的屁事 |
[59:41] | there would be none of this shit, | 事情就不会这样 |
[59:42] | none of this carry-on. | 看看现在搞成什么样了 |
[59:46] | Did you think about that? Did you? | 你有考虑过吗 |
[59:50] | Fucking’ gone and spooked him. | 吓得他跑去躲起来 |
[59:52] | Now look what’s fucking’ happened. | 现在你他妈高兴了吗 |
[1:00:03] | Stop hitting me! I didn’t kill him. | 别打了 又不是我害死了他 |
[1:00:05] | I thought that’s what we did. | 我们不就是这样的吗 |
[1:00:07] | We take it out on whoever turns up. | 互相埋怨和指责对方 |
[1:00:09] | Don’t, alright? | 别这样 好吗 |
[1:00:11] | – Leave her alone. – I’m alright, J. | -放开她 -我没事 乔 |
[1:00:14] | Just…just relax. | 冷静点 |
[1:00:18] | – Come here, mate. – Don’t you touch him. | -过来 伙计 -别碰他 |
[1:00:21] | – Come here. – Relax. | -你过来 -冷静点 |
[1:00:25] | – Come here, you little… – Don’t you touch him! | -过来 你这小… -不准碰他 |
[1:00:35] | G’day, Josh. I’ve got some bad news, mate. | 你好 乔什 有点坏消息 伙计 |
[1:00:37] | Yeah, he knows the bad news. | 他知道了 |
[1:00:40] | Is everything OK here? | 这里没事吧 |
[1:00:42] | Yeah. Everything’s great. | 没事 一切都好 |
[1:00:44] | You alright, mate? | 没事吧 伙计 |
[1:00:46] | He’s fine, Mr. Leckie. | 他很好 莱基先生 |
[1:00:51] | Josh, I’d like you to come | 乔什 如果方便的话 |
[1:00:52] | down to St Kilda Road with me, if that’s OK. | 你能跟我去趟圣基达路吗 |
[1:00:54] | Hey, what’s he done? Tell me. | 喂 他干了什么 告诉我 |
[1:00:57] | I’ll make sure he gets disciplined. | 我保证会严格管教 |
[1:00:59] | Will you come with me, Josh? | 你能来吗 乔什 |
[1:01:01] | What do you want to talk to him about? Talk to me about it. | 你想和他谈什么 和我谈吧 |
[1:01:03] | We’ll speak to you again at a later time when we’re ready. | 时候到了自然会找你谈 |
[1:01:05] | I might, um…might have some information for you | 我也许能提供给你些信息 |
[1:01:09] | about those two murdered police. | 关于那两个被杀害的警察 |
[1:01:13] | I’ve been asking around a bit | 我一直在四处打听 |
[1:01:15] | and there’s a few theories floating around | 有一些说法 |
[1:01:17] | but I don’t know if any of them are true or not | 但不知是真是假 |
[1:01:19] | but might be able to help you with your investigations. | 也许对你的调查有帮助 |
[1:01:23] | Oh, thanks for that. | 那要谢谢你了 |
[1:01:26] | Will you come with me, Josh? | 能跟我来吗 乔什 |
[1:01:28] | You go, love. | 你去吧 宝贝 |
[1:01:30] | I’ll call Ezra. | 我给以斯拉打电话 |
[1:01:32] | Go put your shoes on. | 去穿鞋子 |
[1:01:43] | I’m not currently in a position to discuss what happened today | 今天发生的事情我暂时无权过问 |
[1:01:46] | but I can arrange for counselling services to visit, | 不过我可以安排心理辅导服务 |
[1:01:49] | should you require any. | 如果您需要的话 |
[1:01:54] | Hope you find the killers. | 希望你们早日找到凶手 |
[1:01:59] | Yeah, so do I. | 嗯 我也这么想 |
[1:02:04] | You know you’re not alone, right? | 要知道 你不是孤身一人 |
[1:02:14] | We’ll get you through this, mate. | 我们会帮你渡过难关 伙计 |
[1:02:18] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[1:02:24] | This is a record of interview between | 记录一下 这次问讯双方是 |
[1:02:26] | Detective Senior Sergeant Nathan Leckie and Joshua Daniel Cody. | 内森·莱基探长与乔舒亚·丹尼尔·柯迪 |
[1:02:31] | Present is solicitor Ezra White. | 在场的还有以斯拉·怀特律师 |
[1:02:34] | Now, I’ll remind you again, Josh. | 我再提醒你一下 乔什 |
[1:02:36] | You’re under no obligation to say anything at this point in time | 此刻你有权保持沉默 |
[1:02:38] | but anything you do say can be used as evidence | 但你所说的每一句话 |
[1:02:40] | in any future court appearances. | 都将作为呈堂证供 |
[1:02:42] | – You understand that? – Yes, he understands that. | -你明白吗 -是的 他明白了 |
[1:02:44] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:02:47] | OK, now, picking up where we left off when we last spoke, | 现在 我们继续上次的谈话 |
[1:02:51] | you were telling us how upset your uncles were | 你说你的叔叔们 |
[1:02:55] | over the death of Barry Brown. | 为巴里·布朗的死感到很难过 |
[1:02:57] | Can you remember what was said or | 你还记得他们怎么说吗 |
[1:02:59] | any…any comments that were made | 或者是否做了什么评论 |
[1:03:01] | at that time exactly? | 就在当时那一刻 |
[1:03:12] | Josh, has Mr White provided you with advice in respect | 乔什 怀特先生是不是给了你些建议 |
[1:03:14] | to how you should conduct yourself in this interview today? | 告诉你在今天的谈话中该如何表现 |
[1:03:17] | Yes, he’ll be remaining mute. | 是的 他会一直保持沉默 |
[1:03:19] | OK, I can appreciate | 好吧 我能够接受 |
[1:03:20] | you’ve been advised not to say anything to me, | 别人建议你对我保持沉默 |
[1:03:23] | but the sooner you help us with our inquiries, | 但是你越快协助我们调查 |
[1:03:25] | the sooner we can scratch you | 我们就能越早放过你 |
[1:03:26] | off the list and move onto a different line. | 将调查转向新的方向 |
[1:03:28] | You do understand that, don’t you? | 你明白吗 |
[1:03:33] | Nothing else you want to say at this point? | 在这点上你还有别的要说吗 |
[1:03:46] | There wasn’t a good feeling in the room. | 问讯时的感觉很不好 |
[1:03:48] | Leckie was running the whole. | 莱基一直是主导 |
[1:03:51] | Yesterday you were very helpful routine. | 你昨天帮了很大的忙 |
[1:03:52] | That was probably for my benefit. | 可能是为了我好吧 |
[1:03:54] | But I don’t know. | 但我也不知道 |
[1:03:56] | Look, he’s just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[1:03:57] | Kids are stupid, they’re weak. | 他们既无知又弱小 |
[1:03:59] | He may think he’s doing the right thing | 他可能还认为他做得对 |
[1:04:00] | but really, you know, his foot’s covered in dog shit | 但实际上 他惹了麻烦 |
[1:04:03] | and he’s got it stuck right in his mouth. | 又不知道该怎么解释 |
[1:04:05] | I’m pretty surprised you let | 老实说 我很惊讶 |
[1:04:06] | him get anywhere near to you, to be honest. | 你居然让他跟你走那么近 |
[1:04:09] | – I told you to go get that car. – No, you didn’t. | -我让你去偷车 -你没说 |
[1:04:12] | – I told you to go get the car. – No, you didn’t! | -我让你去偷车 -你没说 |
[1:04:14] | You never fucking’ mentioned it to me once, Pope! | 你他妈提都没提 教皇 |
[1:04:16] | I don’t want to hear this. | 我不想听你们吵架 |
[1:04:18] | You’ve just gotta be worried about what he’s doing. | 你们该关心一下他的状况 |
[1:04:20] | He’s a big kid. He can look after himself. | 他不小了 可以照顾好自己 |
[1:04:22] | Can he, now? Can he handle police? | 他能吗 他能对付警察吗 |
[1:04:24] | It’s a totally different kettle of fish. | 那可是完全不同的两码事 |
[1:04:26] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[1:04:27] | I’d start by keeping an eagle eye on him, that’s for sure. | 我的话肯定会盯紧他 |
[1:04:30] | Where is he now? | 他现在哪儿 |
[1:04:31] | He’s in his room with his girlfriend. | 和他女友在房间里呢 |
[1:04:33] | Is he? What’s she doing here? | 是吗 她在这干什么 |
[1:04:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:04:39] | Yeah, well, we’ll do it anyway. | 我们无论如何都得干 |
[1:04:42] | Yeah, cool. | 好的 |
[1:04:45] | OK. Well, call me back. | 好的 再联系 |
[1:04:55] | Is he talking to her? | 他会跟她说吗 |
[1:04:57] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[1:04:58] | Mate, I can’t help you with the how part. | 兄弟 你不知道我怎么帮你 |
[1:05:01] | You’ve just gotta be looking out for this shit, you know? | 你们要弄清他跟她说了什么没 |
[1:05:04] | What? So he’s my responsibility now? | 啥 现在要我管他的事了吗 |
[1:05:06] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天再跟你联系 |
[1:05:17] | This is bullshit. | 真他妈扯淡 |
[1:05:20] | Well, you know I’m not fucking telling them anything. | 我才不会告诉她 |
[1:05:22] | Mate, the cops are serious about this thing, J. | 条子们盯得很紧 乔 |
[1:05:24] | And they’re onto you like a rash. | 他们会一直粘着你 |
[1:05:27] | So if you just stick close by, everyone will keep calm. | 只有你稳住阵脚 大家才会安心 |
[1:05:29] | – What am I supposed to do? – How the fuck should I know? | -我该怎么做 -他妈的我咋知道 |
[1:05:32] | Go in your room and do some colouring in. | 进屋糊弄糊弄她 |
[1:05:33] | I’ve gotta go get him. Yeah. | 我让他接电话 好的 |
[1:05:35] | Hey, J, Danielle wants to… | 乔 丹奈尔想要… |
[1:05:38] | Can you give us a minute here? | 让我们独自待会好吗 |
[1:05:40] | – Why? What’s going on? – Don’t be a sticky-beak. Just… | -为什么 怎么了 -少管闲事好吗 |
[1:05:42] | Danielle just wants to talk to you for a sec. | 丹奈尔就想跟你说一句 |
[1:05:45] | I’ll talk to her in a minute. | 我过会跟她说 |
[1:05:50] | Look, mate, I don’t know if you want to hear this or not but… | 兄弟 我不管你爱不爱听 |
[1:05:55] | .. I would think pretty hard about giving her the flick. | 要摆脱她不是件容易的事 |
[1:05:57] | I don’t know what you have or… | 我不知道你是不是已经… |
[1:05:58] | Haven’t been telling her anything. | 我什么都没告诉她 |
[1:06:00] | Life will be easier if you just cut her loose, J. | 乔 如果你甩了她会轻松很多 |
[1:06:03] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[1:06:04] | She shouldn’t be hanging around here right now. | 她不该待在这里 |
[1:06:07] | This has got nothing to do with me. | 这事跟我半点关系都没有 |
[1:06:09] | Mate, everything has got to do with everyone. | 兄弟 这事每个人都脱不了干系 |
[1:06:12] | Don’t you fucking understand that? | 你他妈的还不明白吗 |
[1:06:15] | Do you understand that, J? | 乔 你明白了吗 |
[1:06:17] | – J, do… – Yes! | -乔 你… -懂了 |
[1:06:19] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[1:06:24] | Maybe it’s just for a little while. | 也许就一小段时间吧 |
[1:06:28] | I just need some space and that. | 我需要一些空间 |
[1:06:31] | For what? | 为什么 |
[1:06:33] | Just some things I gotta do. | 我有些事要做 |
[1:06:42] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[1:06:51] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[1:06:56] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[1:07:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:07:07] | ‘Cause you’re nice. | 因为你太好了 |
[1:07:16] | Please don’t get upset, Nicky. | 别太难过 妮姬 |
[1:07:20] | G’day, Josh. | 你好啊 乔什 |
[1:07:21] | Oh, what the fuck… | 我靠 |
[1:07:24] | We need to talk, mate. | 我们得谈谈 伙计 |
[1:07:26] | No, we don’t. | 没什么好谈的 |
[1:07:27] | – Are you alright? – She’s fine. | -你没事吧 -她很好 |
[1:07:29] | Am I, fuckwit? | 我这叫好吗 混蛋 |
[1:07:31] | Oh, come on, where are you going, Nicky? | 得了 你要去哪儿 妮姬 |
[1:07:33] | Can you just go away? | 你就这么走了吗 |
[1:07:35] | We can either talk in here or outside. | 要么在这说 要么出去 |
[1:07:36] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 我们没什么好说的 |
[1:07:38] | I will arrest you if I have to. | 别逼我逮捕你 |
[1:07:39] | – What for? – Under-age drinking. | -以什么名义 -未成年饮酒 |
[1:07:42] | Oh, give me a fucking’ break. | 你得了吧你 |
[1:07:46] | You want me to make a scene? | 你要我大声宣布逮捕你吗 |
[1:09:04] | – Hey. – Is J here? | -你好 -乔在吗 |
[1:09:07] | No, J, he’s…he’s gone down to the shops. | 不在 他去商店了 |
[1:09:10] | But, um, come in. | 没事 进来吧 |
[1:09:11] | Come and wait for him if you want. He won’t be long. | 进来等吧 他一会就回来 |
[1:09:21] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[1:09:26] | Did he say how long he’d be? | 他说多久才回来吗 |
[1:09:29] | Uh…no, he won’t be long. | 没说 不会很久的 |
[1:09:32] | Where you been tonight? | 你们今晚去哪了 |
[1:09:34] | Just down at the Zanoni. | 在扎诺尼坐了一会 |
[1:09:36] | Zanoni, huh? | 扎诺尼是吗 |
[1:09:38] | Oh, yeah. | 不错 |
[1:09:43] | Anyone there you know? | 在那有熟人吗 |
[1:09:46] | Talk to anyone you know? | 能聊天的熟人 |
[1:09:49] | There was nobody there that I know. | 我在那谁都不认识 |
[1:10:00] | Oh, well, I was about to have a shot but, uh… | 我本来是打算来一针的 但是… |
[1:10:05] | You want some? | 你要来点吗 |
[1:10:09] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[1:10:12] | Oh, it’s fun. | 很爽的 |
[1:10:14] | No, she’s just going home. | 不用了 她该回家了 |
[1:10:17] | It’s fun. | 很爽的 |
[1:10:18] | Have some. | 来点吧 |
[1:10:20] | Go ahead. Come on. | 来 来吧 |
[1:10:22] | Put your arm out. | 把胳膊伸过来 |
[1:10:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:10:27] | There you go. That’s it. | 就这样 没错 |
[1:10:31] | Now, there we go. | 就是这样 |
[1:10:34] | There we go. | 就是这样 |
[1:10:44] | There we go. | 就这样 |
[1:10:58] | You been talking to the cops? | 你和警察谈过吗 |
[1:11:02] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:05] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[1:11:07] | About anything. | 不管谈什么 |
[1:11:11] | Nuh. It’s none of my business. | 没有 这跟我无关 |
[1:11:14] | Yeah, yeah, it’s your business, isn’t it? | 不 跟你有关 你知道吗 |
[1:11:17] | When you’re in love with someone | 当你爱上一个人时 |
[1:11:19] | and you’re whispering sweet nothings in their ears. | 你会在他耳边说一些甜言蜜语 |
[1:11:22] | Hey? Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[1:11:27] | I got a call from someone | 有个人给我打电话 |
[1:11:29] | who told me that you’ve been talking to the cops. | 他说你跟警察谈过了 |
[1:11:37] | What cops? | 什么警察 |
[1:11:39] | Oh, down at Zanoni’s. | 在扎诺尼遇到的警察 |
[1:11:42] | You can tell me. | 你现在可以告诉我了 |
[1:11:46] | You been talking to the cops? | 有没有和警察说什么 |
[1:11:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:11:52] | Come here, baby. | 过来 宝贝 |
[1:11:54] | Fuck. Pope. | 我操 教皇 |
[1:11:55] | Pope, what the fuck you doing? | 教皇 你他妈要干什么 |
[1:11:58] | What the fuck you doing, Pope? | 你他妈干什么 教皇 |
[1:12:00] | Pope, what are you doing? | 教皇 你要干什么 |
[1:12:02] | Pope! | 教皇 |
[1:12:04] | Pope! | 教皇 |
[1:12:07] | Pope, what are you doing? | 教皇 你这是干什么 |
[1:12:11] | Please, Pope, stop it, please. | 求你了 教皇 住手吧 |
[1:12:13] | Andrew, please. | 安德鲁 求你了 |
[1:12:18] | Oh, fuck, Pope, what are you doing? | 我操 教皇 你干了什么 |
[1:12:24] | Shit, man. | 该死的 |
[1:12:31] | What the fuck? | 你他妈 |
[1:12:35] | You’ve gone and done it again, haven’t you, Darren? | 你居然又犯傻了 戴伦 |
[1:12:37] | You’ve smoked yourself silly. | 你嗑药把自己嗑傻了吗 |
[1:12:39] | You think something’s going on. | 你都不知道会发什么 |
[1:13:03] | Why’d you bring me here? | 为什么带我来这 |
[1:13:05] | For your safety. | 为你的安全着想 |
[1:14:19] | You want a sip of my drink? | 你想喝一口吗 |
[1:14:28] | What’s the matter? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:14:34] | Are you scared? | 你怕了吗 |
[1:14:41] | Scared of me? | 怕我吗 |
[1:14:53] | That can’t feel too fucking’ good. | 真是他妈的爽毙了 |
[1:15:01] | Bananas. | 我买了香蕉 |
[1:15:19] | Let’s go sit outside for a bit, eh? | 我们出去坐坐 好吗 |
[1:15:24] | Just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[1:15:35] | You know what the bush is about? | 你对丛林有什么了解 |
[1:15:39] | It’s about massive trees | 那里全都是 |
[1:15:41] | that’ve been standing there for thousands of years | 生长了几千年的大树 |
[1:15:44] | and bugs that’ll be dead before the minute’s out. | 和一些短命的虫子 |
[1:15:49] | It’s big trees and pissy little bugs. | 丛林里就是大树和小虫 |
[1:15:53] | And everything knows its place in the scheme of things. | 每个生物都待在自己的位置 |
[1:15:56] | Everything…everything sits in the order somewhere. | 每个生物都按照他们的规律存在着 |
[1:16:00] | Things survive because they’re strong | 适者生存的道理 |
[1:16:02] | and…everything reaches an understanding. | 每个生物都达成了共识 |
[1:16:10] | But not everything survives because it’s strong. | 但有些生物生存了下来并非因为强大 |
[1:16:13] | Some creatures are weak, | 有些生物很弱小 |
[1:16:15] | but they survive because they’ve been protected | 出于某种原因 他们受强者保护 |
[1:16:17] | by the strong, for one reason or another. | 所以他们生存了下来 |
[1:16:23] | You may think that | 你也许会认为 |
[1:16:24] | because of the circles that you move in or whatever | 你所处的圈子让你 |
[1:16:26] | that you’re one of the strong creatures. | 成为强者中的一员 |
[1:16:30] | But you’re not. You’re one of the weak ones. | 实际上你不是 你只是个弱者 |
[1:16:32] | That’s nothing against you. | 我不是针对你 |
[1:16:34] | You’re just weak because you’re young. | 你弱小是因为你还年轻 |
[1:16:36] | But you’ve survived | 你能生存下来 |
[1:16:38] | because you’ve been protected by the strong. | 是因为你一直受强者保护 |
[1:16:42] | But they’re not strong anymore. | 但他们不再强大了 |
[1:16:45] | And they’re certainly not able to protect you. | 他们也自然无法再保护你 |
[1:16:52] | We’re here because we know | 我们之所以会来 |
[1:16:53] | who you are and we know what you’ve done. | 是因为我们了解你 知道你干了什么 |
[1:16:57] | Now, I know you feel like you’re in a tough situation. | 我知道你现在处境艰难 |
[1:17:01] | But you have an out. | 但是你有个出路 |
[1:17:03] | There’s nothing your uncles can do | 你的叔叔们无论做什么 |
[1:17:06] | to squirm out of this one. | 都无法改变现状了 |
[1:17:07] | Craig’s learnt that the hard way. | 克雷格已经付出了惨重的代价 |
[1:17:09] | But you’re not like that. We can see that. | 但你却不同 我们能看出来 |
[1:17:11] | And you know that. | 你心里也明白 |
[1:17:16] | Now, I know they’re saying to you | 他们现在跟你说 |
[1:17:17] | that talking to me is betraying the family. | 跟我说话就是背叛你的家族 |
[1:17:22] | But they’ve betrayed you. | 但他们已经背叛了你 |
[1:17:24] | The fact that you’re talking to me, | 你现在被警察问话 |
[1:17:26] | the fact that you’ve been left to deal with us… | 被警察盯上 |
[1:17:31] | …is all the proof that you need. | 已经能证明一切了 |
[1:17:35] | And you’re in danger. | 你现在很危险 |
[1:17:38] | Don’t be confused about that. | 这点毋庸置疑 |
[1:17:44] | I think you know. | 我想你应该了解 |
[1:17:47] | And I think you know that I can help you. | 你也该知道我能帮你 |
[1:17:50] | But I can’t keep offering. You’ve got to decide. | 但我不能总这么主动 你得自己决定 |
[1:17:56] | You’ve got to work out where you fit. | 你要选择一条你该走的路 |
[1:18:06] | I don’t know why you’re telling me all of this. | 我不懂你为什么要跟我说这些 |
[1:18:11] | Yes, you do. | 你懂的 |
[1:18:26] | OK, we’re going home. | 好吧 我们回家 |
[1:18:36] | Justin, we’re leaving, mate. | 贾斯汀 我们走吧 哥们 |
[1:18:53] | You know, you can say what you like about Craig, | 你想怎么说克雷格都行 |
[1:18:56] | but at least he was clean. | 但至少他是清白的 |
[1:19:02] | Hi, sweetie. Where you been? | 亲爱的 你去哪了 |
[1:19:04] | Uh, just at Nicky’s house. | 去妮姬家了 |
[1:19:08] | Oh, yeah? | 真的吗 |
[1:19:11] | How is she? | 她还好吗 |
[1:19:13] | Yeah, she’s OK. | 她很好 |
[1:19:24] | Hey. Yeah, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[1:19:28] | He’s here. He’s just walked in. | 他来了 他刚进来 |
[1:19:35] | Fuck. Calm down, Darren. | 操 冷静点 戴伦 |
[1:20:35] | What’s wrong, hon? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[1:20:37] | My fucking’ car keys. | 他妈的我的车钥匙呢 |
[1:20:38] | Where the FUCK are my car keys? | 妈逼的车钥匙去哪儿了 |
[1:20:42] | Give us yours, mate. I’m going to take your car. | 把你的给我 我要开你的车 |
[1:20:44] | What’s that girl’s… Where… That girl… | 那个女孩的 在哪 那个女孩 |
[1:20:46] | You know the girl – what’s her address? | 你知道那女孩家的地址吗 |
[1:20:48] | – The fuck… – What’s wrong? | -他妈的 -怎么了 |
[1:20:50] | Just tell me what’s her fucking’ address? | 他妈的快告诉我她家在哪 |
[1:20:51] | You went there the other day, mate. | 你那天去过啊 伙计 |
[1:20:53] | Yeah, and I fucking’ forgot, didn’t I? | 我他妈忘了 听到吗 |
[1:20:55] | Just tell me, what’s her fucking’ address? | 妈逼的你快告诉我她家地址 |
[1:21:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:21:08] | Nicky’s not here, J. | 妮姬不在家 乔 |
[1:21:10] | Is everything alright? | 你还好吗 |
[1:21:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:21:16] | Was she with you last night? | 她昨晚跟你在一起吗 |
[1:21:18] | Yeah, I think she went to stay at Danielle’s place. | 是的 也许她去丹奈尔家了吧 |
[1:21:23] | I’m just gonna use the toilet, if that’s OK. | 我想用下厕所 可以吗 |
[1:21:25] | Yeah, sure. Fine. | 当然 请便 |
[1:22:30] | – Darren? – J, you’ve got to get out. | -戴伦 -乔 你赶快走吧 |
[1:22:32] | Pope just left here in a bad way and he’s heading over there. | 教皇发飙了 他往你那去了 |
[1:22:35] | Well, how does he know where I am? | 他怎么知道我在这 |
[1:22:37] | I don’t know. Just get out, alright, man? | 我也不知道 赶快走吧 好吗 |
[1:22:38] | You’ve gotta get out, alright? | 你得赶快离开 |
[1:22:40] | Just go, OK? | 快走吧 |
[1:22:41] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[1:22:43] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:22:58] | Hey, Gus, um, would you be able | 盖斯 你能不能 |
[1:23:00] | to give me a lift somewhere, please? | 开车送我一段 |
[1:23:01] | Mate, I’ve got a shitload of work to do here. I’m sorry, mate. | 伙计 我手头有一堆活要做 抱歉 |
[1:23:04] | It’s just that I’m a bit late | 我要迟到了 |
[1:23:05] | and it’s down near the shops and that. | 就在商店附近 不远的 |
[1:23:11] | Alright, just give us a moment. | 好吧 等我一会 |
[1:23:17] | You’re gonna have to turn that off, buddy. | 把游戏关了吧 小家伙 |
[1:23:21] | Yep, we’re gonna go for a ride. | 我们去兜兜风 |
[1:23:25] | Here, whack that on. | 系上安全带 |
[1:26:52] | OK, this is the stuff. | 就这东西 |
[1:26:53] | This Vietnamese place in Russell Street makes this. | 罗素街上的越南人做的 |
[1:26:56] | Real chilly sauce. Smell that. | 纯正辣椒酱 闻闻 |
[1:26:57] | Don’t suck it in. | 别吸进去 |
[1:27:00] | Right, half a teaspoon of that, OK? | 加半勺这个 好吗 |
[1:27:04] | Keep the noodles on the stock | 让面条在汤里 |
[1:27:06] | for another minute or so and then pull them off. | 再泡一会 再盛出来 |
[1:27:08] | Or just taste them. You’ll know when they’re ready. | 或者尝一下 看下熟了没有 |
[1:27:09] | Then chuck the rest of the stuff in. You should be right. | 再把剩下的料加进去 你可以搞定 |
[1:27:12] | Yep. Do I keep stirring? | 我就这么一直搅吗 |
[1:27:14] | Yeah. Why not? | 是啊 当然 |
[1:27:15] | – See you later. – Yep. See ya. | -过会见 -再见 |
[1:27:33] | Ezra says don’t get your hopes up about the committal. | 以斯拉说别指望预审 |
[1:27:37] | But he said he… | 但他说他… |
[1:27:39] | ..There were strings he could pull. | 他在托关系 |
[1:27:41] | They’re all pulled. | 能做的都做了 |
[1:27:43] | How you keeping, hon? | 亲爱的 你怎么样啊 |
[1:27:46] | Well, hold on, | 等等 |
[1:27:47] | what did he say about getting a bail application in? | 申请保释也不行吗 |
[1:27:49] | Is he on this thing or what? | 他到底有没有在办 |
[1:27:53] | Darren, honey. | 戴伦 亲爱的 |
[1:27:54] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[1:27:56] | Speak to her. | 跟她说话 |
[1:28:00] | What’s going on in here? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:28:04] | Will you speak to Mum, you fucking’ sook? | 快跟妈说话好吗 没用的东西 |
[1:28:10] | What would Ez say about whomping the bail application in? | 申请保释的事以斯怎么说 |
[1:28:13] | What do you think he said? | 他还能怎么说 |
[1:28:16] | It’s been whomped. You’re not getting bail. | 申请过了 不予保释 |
[1:28:19] | What on earth made you think you were gonna get bail? | 你居然还指望得到保释 |
[1:28:21] | What do you think you’re in here for? | 不知道你为什么进来的吗 |
[1:28:23] | – Don’t fucking’ start up again, Mum. – Hey! | -别他妈又开始絮叨了 妈 -喂 |
[1:28:26] | If you let anything happen to him in here… | 如果你让他在里面出一点意外… |
[1:28:29] | What? | 怎样 |
[1:28:31] | What are you gonna do? | 你就会怎样 |
[1:28:34] | What are you gonna do, Mum? | 你就会怎样 妈 |
[1:28:36] | Darren? | 戴伦 |
[1:28:38] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:28:47] | Better do something. | 最好快想想办法 |
[1:29:08] | – Hi. – Hello. | -嗨 -你好 |
[1:29:12] | We gotta do something about J. | 关于乔 我们得做点什么 |
[1:29:15] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:29:18] | We gotta do something about J. | 关于乔 我们得做点什么 |
[1:29:20] | He’s got to go. | 他必须消失 |
[1:29:22] | He’s in witness protection, Janine. | 他正处于证人保护计划下 简妮 |
[1:29:23] | You know what witness protection means. | 证人保护计划你明白吧 |
[1:29:28] | Here’s the address of where he’s staying. | 这是他目前所在的地址 |
[1:29:37] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[1:29:56] | You really want to go down this path? We’re still working on this. | 你非要这么做吗 我们还在想办法 |
[1:29:59] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪搞来的这个 |
[1:30:02] | I’ve been around a long time, sweetie. | 我在道上混了很久了 小伙子 |
[1:30:06] | J’s turned and he’s not coming back. | 乔已经变了 他不会回头了 |
[1:30:09] | Even if the boys get off, | 就算我儿子们被放了 |
[1:30:12] | I won’t be seeing J again. | 我也不会再见乔了 |
[1:30:14] | And I don’t want Darren to rot in that jail. | 我也不想戴伦在牢里毁掉 |
[1:30:19] | If my boys go down, that’s it. | 如果我儿子们完了 就全完了 |
[1:30:22] | I got no-one left. | 我身边就一个人都没了 |
[1:30:26] | J’s gone, | 不管怎样 |
[1:30:29] | whatever happens. | 我都失去了乔 |
[1:30:31] | We got to set up a meeting. Is your office safe? | 我们得谈谈这事 你办公室安全吗 |
[1:30:35] | Look, I know you got a problem, Janine. | 我知道你现在有麻烦 简妮 |
[1:30:38] | But I don’t see how this mess your boys are in | 不过我觉得你儿子被抓 |
[1:30:40] | has got anything to do with me. | 和我没有什么关系 |
[1:30:43] | So if you’ve called me in here to see if there’s some strings I can pull, | 如果你来是想看我能不能动用什么关系 |
[1:30:46] | then you’re way off course. | 那你就打错主意了 |
[1:30:49] | Is that what this is about? | 你来找我就为这事吗 |
[1:30:52] | Hey, Randall, before you go on, | 兰道 先听我说 |
[1:30:57] | this boy who’s currently being looked after – | 这孩子目前在警方手上 |
[1:31:00] | tell me if you agree with this – | 不知你是否同意这一点 |
[1:31:01] | this boy who’s being looked after, he knows who you are. | 警察手里这孩子知道你是谁 |
[1:31:08] | And you know how these things go. | 你知道这会有什么后果 |
[1:31:09] | They’re gonna ask him all sorts of questions | 他们会问他各种问题 |
[1:31:11] | about everything he’s ever seen or done. | 关于他看到或做过的事 |
[1:31:13] | Everyone he’s ever met. | 以及他所见过的人 |
[1:31:15] | The whole shemozzle. | 所有这些污七八糟的 |
[1:31:18] | And you’ve done some bad things, sweetie. | 你也做过些坏事吧 小伙子 |
[1:31:22] | Haven’t you? | 不是吗 |
[1:31:24] | I want this part to be clear. | 我想把这个说清楚 |
[1:31:26] | This is not about you doing me a favour | 这不是请你帮我的忙 |
[1:31:29] | or…me blackmailing you, anything like that. | 或者我敲诈你什么的 |
[1:31:34] | It’s just a bad situation for everyone. | 大家现在是一条绳上的蚂蚱 |
[1:31:37] | Ezra’s got the address. | 以斯拉弄到了这个地址 |
[1:31:40] | It shouldn’t be too hard to set up a raid on the house. | 对那房子搞次突袭行动应该不难 |
[1:31:43] | There would be reasonable grounds, | 借口应该也很好找 |
[1:31:45] | what with all the strange activity, the comings and goings day and night. | 就说那里昼夜有人进进出出 形迹可疑 |
[1:31:49] | One of the neighbours might’ve seen a gun or something. | 说有邻居看到那有人携带枪支什么的 |
[1:31:53] | This is your area of expertise. | 这方面你是行家 |
[1:31:55] | I’m not trying to tell you how to suck eggs. | 我不想班门弄斧 |
[1:31:59] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[1:32:08] | I really don’t see how anything can be done, Janine. | 我真的无能为力 简妮 |
[1:32:14] | Randall… | 兰道 |
[1:32:17] | …I feel sick about this. | 这让我很不舒服 |
[1:32:21] | I’m not happy at all, | 我很不高兴 |
[1:32:23] | not one little bit. | 一点都不高兴 |
[1:32:26] | But we do what we have to do. We do what we must. | 但有些事我们不得不做 必须得做 |
[1:32:30] | Just because we don’t want to do something doesn’t mean it can’t be done. | 有些事我们不愿做 不代表就不能做 |
[1:32:58] | Hey! | 喂 |
[1:33:07] | They’re cops. | 是条子 |
[1:33:10] | Jesus Christ, what the fuck are cops doing here? | 天哪 条子他娘的来干嘛 |
[1:33:12] | Who says they’re cops? | 谁说他们是条子 |
[1:33:13] | ‘Cause they’re wearing fucking flak jackets, it makes them cops? | 穿着傻逼防弹衣就是条子吗 |
[1:33:15] | – Who else would it be? – I don’t fucking’ know. | -不是条子是什么 -我他妈怎么知道 |
[1:33:17] | They’re wearing flak jackets with fuckin’ ‘Police’ written on them. | 他们防弹衣上还他妈写着”警察”两个字 |
[1:33:19] | – So what do we do? – We surrender. There’s six of them. | -那我们怎么办 -我们投降吧 他们有六个人 |
[1:33:26] | – I’m not taking them head-on, mate. – They’re fuckin’ cops! | -我不想跟他们硬来 老兄 -他们是条子啊 |
[1:33:28] | I don’t care who they are, mate. I’m not fighting a war. | 管他们是谁 老兄 我不想跟他们枪战 |
[1:33:31] | I’m not fighting a war over some fuckwit kid! | 我不想为了一个傻逼孩子动手 |
[1:33:32] | Fuck that! I’ll shoot him myself. | 操 老子先一枪毙了他 |
[1:33:35] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[1:33:36] | I don’t fucking’ know what we’re gonna do. What are you gonna do? | 我他妈不知道咋办 你打算怎么办 |
[1:33:42] | That’s it. I’m done. | 就这样吧 我投降 |
[1:33:44] | What? | 什么 |
[1:33:45] | Oh… Fuck! | 操 |
[1:33:48] | Police! Open up! | 警察 开门 |
[1:33:50] | Open the fucking door! Open the door or we’ll bust it down. | 快他妈开门 不然就把门踹开了 |
[1:33:55] | – We’re witness protection. – Fuck. | -我们是保护证人的 -操 |
[1:33:56] | Don’t fuck around. Open it now! | 别他妈磨叽 快开门 |
[1:33:58] | – Alright. OK. OK. – Oh, fuck. | -好的 好的 -操 |
[1:34:03] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:34:05] | You’d think the executives at that station, | 那个电视台的高层 |
[1:34:08] | they need a new host for their show, | 真该为那节目找个新主持人 |
[1:34:12] | – they could find someone with straighter teeth. -Yeah. | -他们该找个牙长得整齐点的 -是啊 |
[1:34:19] | I don’t mind his personality, | 他的个性我倒不在乎 |
[1:34:21] | but his mouth’s so off-putting. | 但他那嘴牙真让人受不了 |
[1:34:28] | Oh, my goodness. | 哦 天哪 |
[1:34:30] | I need to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[1:34:32] | – What you doing here? – Is there anyone inside? | -你来这里干嘛 -家里有别人吗 |
[1:34:35] | Just my neighbour Helen, love. | 就邻居 海伦 亲爱的 |
[1:34:38] | I wanna get Pope out of jail. | 我想帮教皇从里面出来 |
[1:34:40] | I can’t live like this. | 我不能这么活着 |
[1:34:44] | Of course, dear. | 当然了 亲爱的 |
[1:34:52] | I want to set up a meeting with Ezra | 我想和以斯拉见个面 |
[1:34:54] | and that barrister from the committal. | 还有那个预审的辩护律师 |
[1:34:57] | OK. Of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[1:34:59] | I don’t trust Ezra | 我信不过以斯拉 |
[1:35:00] | so I’m not going to anyone’s house. | 所以我不会去任何人家里 |
[1:35:03] | It has to be somewhere public. | 必须是在公共场所 |
[1:35:06] | But it also has to be somewhere no-one we know would go. | 但也得是我们认识的人不会去的地方 |
[1:35:09] | OK, honey. OK. | 好的 宝贝 |
[1:35:13] | Mate, if you really want to help the boys, | 兄弟 如果你真想帮他们 |
[1:35:16] | coming home is the thing to do. | 就应该回家去住 |
[1:35:18] | I’m not coming home. I’m not safe there. | 我不回家 我在那里不安全 |
[1:35:20] | Yes, you are, dear. | 你回去很安全 亲爱的 |
[1:35:21] | No, I’m not. | 不 不安全 |
[1:35:24] | I’m not safe in witness protection either, | 我在证人保护组那里也不安全 |
[1:35:25] | but I’d rather take my chances there. | 但我宁可在那儿碰碰运气 |
[1:35:27] | You’ll be safe at home, honey. | 你回家会很安全 宝贝 |
[1:35:30] | You can’t promise me that. | 这你可保证不了 |
[1:35:31] | I can. I can. | 我可以 |
[1:35:33] | I’m not coming home. I’m going back there. | 我不回家 我会再回保护组那里 |
[1:35:35] | I’m just letting you all know that I’m here to help. | 我来就是想让你们知道 我想帮你们 |
[1:35:42] | I think J’s made his position clear. | 我想乔已经把话说得很清楚了 |
[1:35:47] | Where that leaves us now is to decide how best to proceed, | 既然他已勇敢提出要给予帮助 |
[1:35:51] | given the brave offer of assistance he’s made. | 那我们现在就要看看怎样做最好 |
[1:35:55] | You know, this thing’s going to trial with or without J, | 你们知道 这案子有没有乔都会开庭审理 |
[1:35:58] | that’s a given. | 这是板上钉钉的 |
[1:35:59] | What we want is to win it. | 我们要做的就是打赢这官司 |
[1:36:04] | You know what I liked about the committal hearing? | 知道我喜欢预审哪一点吗 |
[1:36:06] | Despite the fact that we’ve been ordered to stand trial, of course. | 尽管我们是到庭受审 |
[1:36:09] | But what I liked about the committal was that | 但预审让我喜欢的地方在于 |
[1:36:12] | for the most part, their case looked pretty flimsy to me. | 在我看来这案子基本上经不起推敲 |
[1:36:16] | Largely dependent on witness testimony | 主要依靠证人的证词 |
[1:36:18] | that shouldn’t be too hard to discredit at all. | 而要证明这些证词不足采信并不难 |
[1:36:21] | And if the committal’s any indicator, | 如果说预审说明了什么问题 |
[1:36:23] | then J here’s their star witness. | 那就是 乔是他们的重要证人 |
[1:36:24] | Without him, they’ll need to strengthen their brief, | 没有他作证 他们的诉状就会缺乏证据支持 |
[1:36:28] | which they will do with something else. | 就得找别的东西来加强 |
[1:36:32] | Personally, I’d rather tackle the evidence I saw at the committal | 我个人认为 推翻预审时那些证据更为可取 |
[1:36:35] | than any rejigged brief they come up with | 如果乔突然离开 他们就要重新做诉状 |
[1:36:38] | should J suddenly decide to leave. | 还是对付前者更稳妥 |
[1:36:40] | You know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[1:36:42] | So I think we should just get into it. | 我想我们应该马上着手做了 |
[1:36:44] | There’s a bunch of things we’ll need to go through… | 许多问题我们要仔细过一遍 |
[1:37:08] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:37:15] | – Where have you been? – Hiding. | -你去哪儿了 -躲起来了 |
[1:37:18] | You shouldn’t have left the house. Where did you go? | 你不该离开这所房子 你去哪了 |
[1:37:20] | I was hiding. | 去躲起来了 |
[1:37:22] | It was the Drug Squad who raided the house today. | 今天来搜查的是缉毒队 |
[1:37:24] | OK? They’d been told something funny was going on here. | 知道了吧 他们接到线报说这里有情况 |
[1:37:27] | It was just a fucking’ mix-up. | 只是一场误会 |
[1:37:29] | Now, you’re not in any danger, alright? | 你没有任何危险 明白吗 |
[1:37:31] | I need you to understand that. | 我想让你知道这一点 |
[1:37:32] | – OK? – OK. | -好吗 -好的 |
[1:37:35] | Did anybody see you out there today? | 今天在外面有没有人看到你 |
[1:37:36] | No. | 没有 |
[1:37:38] | OK. | 那好 |
[1:37:40] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[1:37:43] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[1:38:04] | I think courtrooms make everyone feel a little bit nervous. | 谁上法庭都会有点紧张 |
[1:38:15] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:38:26] | Coming down. | 下来了 |
[1:39:22] | Your girlfriend, Nicole, died from a heroin overdose. | 你女友妮可死于海洛因摄入过量 |
[1:39:26] | – Is this true? – Yes. | -是这样吗 -是的 |
[1:39:29] | And is it true you believe your uncles were responsible for this? | 你认为你两个叔叔对此负有责任 是吗 |
[1:39:33] | – Yes. – How? | -是吗 -为什么 |
[1:39:35] | They injected her. | 他们给她注射了毒品 |
[1:39:37] | Maybe don’t rush your answers. | 也许不要回答这么快 |
[1:39:38] | The more hesitant you are, the more uncertain you’ll appear, OK? | 你越犹豫 就显得你越不确定 好吗 |
[1:39:42] | How’s he gonna remember all this? | 他哪能记住这么多 |
[1:39:45] | He doesn’t need to. It’s better if he doesn’t. | 没必要记 不要硬记更好 |
[1:39:47] | We don’t want him reciting lines. | 我们不希望他到时候照本宣科 |
[1:39:49] | He just needs to get into the swing of it, | 他只须进入状态即可 |
[1:39:52] | wrap his head around the flavour of it. | 清楚是怎么回事就行了 |
[1:39:54] | Do you understand that, J? | 你明白吗 乔 |
[1:39:58] | So you’re saying they forcibly injected her | 你是说他们强行给她打了一针 |
[1:40:00] | with what’s known as a ‘hot shot’. | 注射了大剂量毒品 |
[1:40:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:40:04] | – Did you see them do it? – No. | -你看到他们这么做了吗 -没有 |
[1:40:08] | Was she known to you to be a user of heroin? | 据你所知 她平常吸食海洛因吗 |
[1:40:12] | Sometimes, yeah. | 有时候 是的 |
[1:40:13] | Was she? This is me talking now. | 真的吗 我现在问你实话 |
[1:40:16] | No. | 不 |
[1:40:19] | Then say no. You don’t need to lie. | 那你就说不 没必要说谎 |
[1:40:22] | Was there any reason why on this particular night | 当晚有没有什么原因 |
[1:40:25] | she might have wanted to use heroin? | 让她想使用海洛因呢 |
[1:40:27] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[1:40:30] | Why maybe? | 为什么说也许 |
[1:40:32] | I broke up with her. | 我和她分手了 |
[1:40:35] | – That night? – Yeah. | -就是那天晚上吗 -是的 |
[1:40:40] | So to some extent you feel responsible for Nicole’s death. | 所以你觉得对妮可的死负有一定责任 |
[1:40:46] | I don’t know, maybe to an extent. | 我不知道 也许某种程度上吧 |
[1:40:49] | But you want your uncles put away for it, | 可你却想让你叔叔为此坐牢 |
[1:40:51] | even though you didn’t see them do it | 即便你并没有看到他们这么做 |
[1:40:53] | and she was justifiably upset on this night | 而她那天晚上情绪低落也很正常 |
[1:40:56] | because you had ended the relationship. | 因为你们分手了 |
[1:40:57] | You’re looking for someone to blame | 你就是想找个替罪羊 |
[1:40:59] | for something you feel responsible for. | 来为自己的负罪感开脱 |
[1:41:01] | Would you agree with that? Blah, blah, blah. | 这么说你同意吗 诸如此类 |
[1:41:08] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[1:41:14] | – You feel OK? – You OK, sweetheart? | -你觉得行吗 -没事吧 亲爱的 |
[1:41:18] | Yeah, I’m fine. Can you go grab us a drink or something? | 我没事 能帮我们弄点喝的吗 |
[1:41:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:41:23] | There must be a drink machine around here somewhere. | 附近一定有饮料售货机 |
[1:43:02] | Have you worked out where you fit? | 你选好自己的路了吗 |
[1:43:35] | That’s all due to this trauma. | 都是因为这段遭遇 |
[1:43:38] | Now, my family’s been dragged through the mud over this. | 现在我们家为此名声扫地 |
[1:43:41] | And that kind of action plays heavy on your mind. | 这种事还会让你的心灵备受打击 |
[1:43:44] | You know, the police go off on a tangent, fly off the handle, | 警察真是莫名其妙 跟抽了风似的 |
[1:43:47] | and…wee young kid like J gets the idea | 连乔这么小的孩子现在都觉得 |
[1:43:50] | you can’t even trust the law to work properly. | 你根本无法相信法律能匡扶正义 |
[1:43:53] | The justice system, yeah? | 还有这个司法体系 是吧 |
[1:43:56] | Um, OK. | 嗯 好的 |
[1:43:58] | Alright. Maybe that’s enough of that. | 行了 这次就先录这么多吧 |
[1:44:01] | Uh, Andrew, I was hoping to get some shots of you and Darren | 安德鲁 我想拍几个你和戴伦的镜头 |
[1:44:06] | reacting to the news of your acquittal on the TV. | 拍你们看到到无罪释放新闻时的反应 |
[1:44:09] | What? | 什么 |
[1:44:11] | So we’d shoot you guys watching the TV | 我们就拍你们在看电视 |
[1:44:14] | Like you’re watching a news report of yourselves, celebrating. | 作出看到自己的新闻时欢庆的样子 |
[1:44:17] | No, I’m not doing that. I’m not a fucking’ monkey. | 不 我不干 我他妈不想当猴耍 |
[1:44:27] | Can I dial out from here? | 这里可以拨外线吗 |
[1:44:40] | No, these might be different. They’re OK? Alright. | 这些好像不一样 能用吗 好吧 |
[1:44:48] | Don’t know that we need that, do we? | 不知道我们还需要这东西 |
[1:44:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:44:56] | I just want you to know I don’t bear you any ill will, Mr Leckie. | 我只是想让你知道 我并不忌恨你 莱基先生 |
[1:45:01] | I really don’t. | 我真的不恨你 |
[1:45:03] | You were just doing your job. | 你只是在履行职责 |
[1:45:07] | I hope you catch the people who did that terrible thing. | 希望你能抓住凶手 |
[1:45:19] | If you’re as smart as I think you are, | 如果你够聪明的话 |
[1:45:21] | you’d know to walk right on by me, | 你该识趣点从我旁边走过去 |
[1:45:23] | like we’ve never seen each other before in our lives, | 就好像我们这辈子从没见过 |
[1:45:25] | and you’d know to feel lucky. | 你应该庆幸自己很走运 |
[1:45:29] | You’ll come unstuck. | 你会玩失手的 |
[1:45:32] | I’ve got a feeling about it. | 我有这种感觉 |
[1:45:34] | I think you do too. | 我想你也有这种感觉 |
[1:45:38] | I reckon you probably carry that feeling around every second of the day. | 我估计你每天时刻都有这种感觉 |
[1:45:43] | But I don’t, Nathan. | 可我没觉得 内森 |
[1:46:01] | Hey, Grandma. | 嗨 外婆 |
[1:46:08] | I was wondering when I’d see you again. | 我正好在想你呢 |
[1:46:11] | Been missing ya. | 我一直都在想你 |
[1:46:14] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[1:46:16] | Yeah, I’m OK. | 嗯 挺好 |
[1:46:20] | Um, is it OK if I move back here? | 我搬回来住行吗 |
[1:46:24] | I don’t really know where else to go. | 我不知道还能去哪里 |
[1:46:28] | Course. | 当然 |
[1:46:30] | You want food? You look Biafran. | 吃东西吗 你看上去像非洲饥民似的 |
[1:46:32] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[1:46:34] | I think I want to go lie down for a bit. | 我想先去躺一会儿 |
[1:46:37] | You don’t want to eat? Pope’s cooking’. | 你不想吃东西吗 教皇正在做 |
[1:46:39] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[1:46:41] | OK, sweetie. | 好吧 宝贝 |
[1:46:43] | Your room’s still there. | 你的房间还是那个 |
[1:46:50] | I’ve missed you. | 我真想你 |
[1:46:53] | Say hi to the guys. | 去和他们打个招呼吧 |
[1:46:57] | You know what I mean? It doesn’t do anything. | 你知道我的意思吗 它什么也做不了 |
[1:46:59] | Doesn’t cook anything, you know. | 什么吃的也做不了 知道吧 |
[1:47:01] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:47:03] | Hey, mate. | 嗨 伙计 |
[1:47:08] | You hungry? | 肚子饿吗 |
[1:47:10] | No. I just came out to say hi. | 不饿 我就是出来打个招呼 |
[1:47:12] | I’m gonna go lie down for a bit. | 我想进去躺一会儿 |
[1:47:17] | Alright, mate. | 好的 伙计 |
[1:47:53] | It’s a crazy fucking’ world. | 这世界真他妈疯狂 |