英文名称:A Nightmare on Elm Street 4 The Dream Master
年代:1988
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:37] | -Hello. -Do you live here? | -你好 -你住在这里吗 |
[02:40] | Nobody lives here. | 这里没有人住 |
[02:46] | -Where’s Freddy? -Heh, heh. He’s not home. | -佛莱迪在哪里 -他不在家 |
[03:35] | One, two, Freddy’s coming for you | 一 二 佛莱迪要来抓你了 |
[03:40] | Three, four, better lock your door | 三 四 锁好你的门 |
[03:45] | Five, six, grab your crucifix | 五 六 快去拿十字架 |
[04:16] | Be calm, Kristen. | 冷静点 克莉丝丹 |
[05:32] | Joey! Kincaid! Help me! | 乔伊 金凯德 救救我 |
[05:51] | Oh, shit, Kristen. Not again. | 该死 克莉丝丹 又来了 |
[05:54] | -I’m sorry, Kincaid. -Sorry? | -对不起 金凯德 -对不起 |
[05:57] | You are one spooked chick. | 你是个可怕的女孩 |
[06:04] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[06:06] | -Thank God. I thought for a minute…-What? | -谢天谢地 刚刚我还以为 -什么 |
[06:10] | -Dragging us in here? -Yeah. Cut it out. | -你把我们拖到这里来 -对 别闹了 |
[06:12] | You’re putting one serious dent in my beauty sleep. | 你严重影响到我睡美容觉 |
[06:16] | It’s Freddy. He’s here. I heard him. | 是佛莱迪 他在这里 我听到他的声音了 |
[06:19] | Freddy is dead, buried and consecrated. We won, remember? | 佛莱迪死了 他被火化埋葬 我们赢了 还记得吗 |
[06:23] | -He’s coming back for us. -Kincaid’s right. | -他回来找我们 -金凯德说的对 |
[06:27] | Fred Krueger’s history. Come here. | 佛莱迪·克鲁格已经成了过去 来吧 |
[06:32] | The pipes are cold. The boiler is cold. See for yourself. | 这些水管是冷的 锅炉也是冷的 你自己看吧 |
[06:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:05] | How are you, Mr. Johnson? | 你好吗 强森先生 |
[08:09] | That’s nice. | 那条领带很漂亮 |
[08:12] | Hi, Kristen. Rick will be out any second. | 克莉丝丹 瑞克马上出来 |
[08:15] | -You going out dressed like that? -What’s wrong with it this time? | -你要打扮成那样出门 -这次又有什么问题 |
[08:19] | -I might just wait by the car. -Me too. | -我到车边等 -我也是 |
[08:28] | Something wrong with the stairs? -It’s Avoid All Contact Day. | -楼梯坏了吗 -今天是全面避免接触日 |
[08:32] | What? | 什么 |
[08:36] | When Dad’s popping aspirin like popcorn, it’s Avoid All Contact Day. | 当爸拼命吃阿斯匹林时 就是全面避免接触日 |
[08:45] | Waiting for a limo? | 你们在等礼车吗 |
[08:48] | I’m off to the club, honey. | 我要走了 亲爱的 |
[08:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[09:04] | All right, anybody have trig this semester? | 好 这学期谁修三角函数 |
[09:07] | -What happened? -I had a conflict. Homework or Dynasty? | -怎么回事 -时间冲突 做功课还是看《朝代》 |
[09:11] | And, uh, Dynasty won. | 结果《朝代》赢了 |
[09:12] | Sad story. Soaps will kill you. | 太可悲了 肥皂剧会要了你的命 |
[09:17] | Mm. There’s Dan Jordan. | 丹·乔登来了 |
[09:20] | Mm. We are talking one major league hunk. | 他可真是个大师哥 |
[09:30] | You know, you are one major league hunk. | 你真是个大师哥 |
[09:34] | -Heh. Thanks, Alice. -Earth to Alice. | -谢谢你 艾莉丝 -地球呼叫艾莉丝 |
[09:40] | -Earth to Alice. Hey, you spacing again? -Rick, please. | -地球呼叫艾莉丝 你又恍神了 -瑞克 拜托 |
[09:44] | Well, tell you what, he’s a friend of mine. I’ll introduce you. | 听我说 他是我的朋友 我可以帮你介绍 |
[09:47] | -Rick. -Just kidding. But I would introduce her. | -瑞克 -开玩笑的 可是我会真的帮她介绍 |
[09:51] | All right. I think I see salvation. | 太棒了 我想我的救星来了 |
[10:05] | How can you ride this health hazard? It’s no wonder that you have asthma. | 你怎么能骑这辆危害健康的车 难怪你会有气喘 |
[10:09] | No, you see, asthma is an inherited condition. | 不 听着 气喘是遗传疾病 |
[10:11] | Read a book now and then, you might know something. | 偶尔看书能增进知识 |
[10:14] | You know, speaking of books, isn’t trig your favorite? | 说到看书 三角函数不是你的最爱吗 |
[10:18] | Dynasty again? | 你又在看《朝代》了 |
[10:21] | Deb, do us a favor and get a VCR. | 小戴 帮大家一个忙 买部录影机 |
[10:25] | Hey, baby, you’re sucking on the wrong nozzle. | 宝贝 你吸错东西了 |
[10:29] | Hey, yo, needle dick. | 听着 三寸钉 |
[10:30] | I bet you’re the only male in this school suffering from penis envy. | 我相信你是学校里唯一有生殖崇拜问题的男生 |
[10:37] | I owe you one. | 我欠你一次 |
[10:43] | -So disgusting. -Hey, super girl, it’s dead. | -真恶心 -女超人 他已经死了 |
[10:45] | Give a bug a break. | 饶了那只虫子吧 |
[11:04] | Hi, guys. | 你们好 |
[11:05] | Hi, guys? That’s all you have to say after last night? | 你们好 昨晚那样子 你只能这么说 |
[11:09] | You better be careful. I’m telling you, he’s coming back. | 你们得小心一点 我是认真的 他回来了 |
[11:12] | Listen, you got this freak-o talent to bring folks into your dream… | 听着 你有超能力 能把别人拉到你的梦里 |
[11:16] | …but we don’t need it anymore. | 但我们不需要了 |
[11:18] | Time to start living like regular people. | 我们该开始过正常生活 |
[11:19] | Yeah. Let it rest. I mean… | 对 忘了那一切 我是说 |
[11:21] | …did it ever occur to you that if you keep going in, you might stir him up again? | 你有没有想过老是记得反而会把他引来 |
[11:25] | Look, we’ll help you. | 听着 我们可以帮你 |
[11:27] | We all have better things to dream about. | 我们有更美好的梦可以做 |
[11:29] | You got that right. Signed and sealed. | 你说的对 就那么说定 |
[11:32] | -Then what about this? -That don’t mean dick. | -那这又是怎么一回事 -那没什么意思 |
[11:35] | My dog is like me. Drag him into your crazy dream, and he gets wild. | 我的狗跟我很像 把它拉进你的疯狂梦里 它会抓狂 |
[11:40] | Here comes your boyfriend. Can he give you a good night’s sleep? | 你男朋友来了 他能让你一夜好眠吗 |
[11:43] | We don’t kiss and tell. How about you? | 我们不会跟别人说自己的私事 你们呢 |
[11:48] | -Look, we’ll talk later, all right? -Okay. | -听着 待会儿再谈 好吗 -好的 |
[11:53] | Those guys are kind of spooky. | 那两个男生怪怪的 |
[11:56] | -Then you must think I’m a total freak. -I go back and forth. | -那么你一定觉得我是怪胎 -我一直无法下定决心 |
[12:01] | Hey, lighten up. No one died. | 放轻松 又没有人死掉 |
[13:16] | Hi, Dad. | 爸 |
[13:23] | Looking for something? | 你在找东西吗 |
[13:26] | Shithead. | 猪头 |
[13:36] | I’m Iate. I know. | 我迟到了 我知道 |
[13:39] | Damn contracts. | 该死的合约 |
[13:42] | Let’s eat. | 开动吧 |
[13:45] | -You know, we waited a long time. -And we gave up, as usual. | -我们等了很久 -所以我们不等了 |
[13:53] | You call this vegetation a meal after a ten-hour workday? | 我今天工作了十小时 你让我吃青草 |
[13:56] | What the hell am l, a rabbit? | 我算什么 你当我是兔子吗 |
[13:59] | Christ, Alice, try to think a little more. | 天啊 艾莉丝 多用点脑子 |
[14:06] | Yeah, I can think. I can think of how sick I am… | 对 我会用脑子 想到我有多么厌倦 |
[14:10] | …of watching you drink your life away and taking it out on me. | 看着你酗酒然后把气发在我身上 |
[14:15] | Alice, Alice, I’m talking to you. Are you awake or what? | 艾莉丝 我在跟你说话 你是清醒的吗 |
[14:20] | -Dad, don’t start. -Start what? | -爸 别说了 -别说什么 |
[14:23] | Telling the little daydreamer to wake up? | 要爱做白日梦的人保持清醒 |
[14:25] | It’s long overdue. | 这也太久了 |
[14:28] | I don’t need this aggravation. | 我不需要这样的挑衅 |
[15:10] | Jason. Come on, boy. Come on. Come on. That’s a boy. | 杰森 快过来 真是只乖狗狗 |
[15:15] | You almost scared me, boy. | 你差点没吓死我 |
[15:37] | Yo, open this sucker up! | 快打开后车厢 |
[15:40] | Damn. | 该死 |
[15:49] | This ain’t my dreamland. | 这不是我的梦 |
[15:52] | Kristen! | 克莉丝丹 |
[15:55] | If you’re here, I’m gonna pound your ass! | 如果你在这里 我一定要痛扁你一顿 |
[15:58] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[16:23] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[17:45] | Fucking A. | 该死 |
[18:22] | You shouldn’t have buried me. I’m not dead. | 你们不该埋葬我 我没死 |
[19:05] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[19:08] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[19:12] | Take that, motherfucker! | 去死吧 王八蛋 |
[19:51] | Kristen, Freddy’s back! | 克莉丝丹 佛莱迪回来了 |
[19:55] | Freddy’s back! Freddy’s back! Freddy’s back! | 佛莱迪回来了 佛莱迪回来了 佛莱迪回来了 |
[20:07] | I’ll see you in hell. | 地狱见了 |
[20:10] | Tell them Freddy sent you. | 跟他们说佛莱迪送你过去的 |
[20:18] | One down, two to go. | 解决一个 还有两个 |
[21:19] | MTV in stereo defies the mind. | MTV台 挑战理性 |
[21:27] | Illusions of space through sound. | 用音乐神游太空 |
[21:31] | There may be teardrops to shed. | 可能有泪水流下 |
[21:38] | I’m coming in from the cold | 我从寒冷中进来了 |
[21:41] | I watch MTV every morning when I get up for a couple of hours. | 我每天早上起床后会看几小时的MTV台 |
[21:45] | And then right around breakfast time, you know, I watch a little bit more. | 早餐时会边吃边看 |
[21:49] | Then about lunch when I feed the fish, you know, I feed the fish and watch them…. | 午餐时我会喂鱼 边喂鱼边看MTV台 |
[22:24] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[22:31] | How’s this for a wet dream? | 这是怎样一场春梦 |
[22:40] | Kristen! Help! | 克莉丝丹 救救我 |
[22:52] | -Joey. -No! | -乔伊 -不 |
[23:08] | Hi, guys. | 大家好 |
[23:41] | Sort of defeats the purpose, don’t it? | 这样反而没有用 对吧 |
[23:43] | -What? -The mirror. | -什么 -镜子 |
[23:45] | You can’t see yourself in it. | 你看不到镜子里的自己 |
[23:48] | I don’t want to. | 我不想照镜子 |
[23:51] | You know, if Mom was still alive… | 如果妈还活着 |
[23:54] | …Dad wouldn’t treat us Iike this. | 爸不会这样对我们 |
[23:57] | Alice, you gotta learn to stand up for yourself. | 艾莉丝 你得学会为自己挺身而出 |
[24:01] | You know, fight back. | 你知道的 反击 |
[24:05] | Like that. It’s all in the mind. | 就像那样 一些皆由心生 |
[24:06] | You see yourself doing something | 你会发现自己采取行动 |
[24:08] | and your body reacts and does it. Like so: | 身体自然地做出反应 譬如说 |
[24:12] | -Like that. Now you do it. -Me? No, I can’t. | -就像那样 你来试试看 -我吗 不 我不行 |
[24:14] | -Yeah, yeah, you can. -No, I can’t. | -不 你可以的 -不 我不行 |
[24:16] | Yes, yes, yes, you can. Just get up there and just…. | 不 你可以的 站起来这么做 |
[24:21] | Like that. Big and strong. Do it. | 就像那样 用点力 来吧 |
[24:26] | Good, good. But, Alice-san, you must have balance. | 很好 艾莉丝 你得注意平衡 |
[24:31] | Okay. So go to it. | 好了 来吧 |
[24:41] | Swish. Killed a fish. | 太棒了 你杀死一只鱼 |
[24:43] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[24:45] | You know, I watch it for a little bit more. | 边吃边看 |
[24:47] | Then about lunch, when I feed the fish, you know, I feed the fish and watch…. | 午餐时我会喂鱼 边喂鱼边看MTV台 |
[24:51] | Joey, I’m getting tired of picking up your clothes. | 乔伊 老是得帮你收脏衣服 我烦死了 |
[24:56] | And this crap, I wish you’d turn it off. | 这个烂频道 该把电视关掉的 |
[25:03] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[25:27] | Here you are. | 原来你在这里 |
[25:29] | Where were you this morning? Rick’s looking all over. | 今天早上你跑到哪里去了 瑞克到处找你 |
[25:32] | Have you seen Joey and Kincaid? I can’t find them anywhere. | 你有看到乔伊跟金凯德吗 到处找不到他们 |
[25:35] | -I’m sure they’re around. -Yeah, well, I’m not so sure. | -他们应该在学校里 -嗯 我不确定 |
[25:42] | We have matching luggage again. | 我们得比看看谁的比较大 |
[25:45] | -The bags under your eyes. Nightmares? -Yeah. | -你的眼袋 做恶梦了吗 -对 |
[25:49] | God, I hate dreaming. | 天啊 我讨厌做梦 |
[25:51] | Mm, I love to dream. I just hate the ones about my Dad. | 我喜欢做梦 我只是讨厌梦到我爸 |
[25:55] | How do you handle your nightmares? | 做恶梦时你会怎么办 |
[25:57] | My Mom taught me when I was little. | 小时候我妈妈教我一招 |
[26:01] | Did you ever hear of the dream master? | 你听过梦的主人吗 |
[26:03] | -Sounds like a game show host to me. -No, it’s a rhyme. | -我觉得那像是益智节目主持人 -不 那是首童谣 |
[26:07] | Just have to dream about someplace fun. Remember, you’re in control. | 你必须梦到一个有趣的地方 记住 一切由你控制 |
[26:15] | How do you know so much about dreams? | 你怎么会这么了解梦 |
[26:18] | Well, when it’s all you have, you kind of become an expert. | 如果你只剩下梦 当然会变成专家 |
[26:24] | We better get going before your brother starts a search party. | 我们快走吧 免得你哥组织搜索队来找我们 |
[26:29] | Anyway, Kafka and Goethe have never been irreconcilable to me. | 总之我一直无法理解卡夫卡跟歌德 |
[26:34] | Kris, where were you? | 克莉丝 你跑到哪里去了 |
[26:37] | Kincaid, Joey. No. | 金凯德 乔伊 不会吧 |
[26:42] | -Hey, what? -He killed them! | -什么 -他杀了他们 |
[26:44] | -What? Wait. Calm down. -No. | -什么 等一下 冷静点 -不 |
[27:05] | Feeling better now? | 舒服一点了吗 |
[27:07] | Yeah, I guess so. | 舒服一点了 |
[27:13] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[27:15] | You had quite a nasty bump. | 你的头重重地撞了一下 |
[27:17] | -I gotta get out of here! -No, no, no. You stay put. | -我得离开这里 -不 你得留下来 |
[27:22] | You need your rest. | 你必须休息 |
[27:23] | You don’t get it. He’s after me. | 你不了解 他在追杀我 |
[27:30] | It’s okay, honey. | 没事的 甜 。 |
[27:41] | -I wanna draw some blood. -No! | -我得帮你抽点血 -不 |
[27:45] | No! | 不 |
[27:51] | Feeling better now? | 舒服一点了吗 |
[27:53] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[27:55] | You had quite a nasty bump. | 你的头重重地撞了一下 |
[28:17] | I wanna be your pride and joy. | 我想成为你的骄傲和喜悦 |
[28:20] | Won’t you treat me like a little toy. | 你会不会把我当成一个小玩具 |
[28:26] | You seen Rick around? | 你有看到瑞克吗 |
[28:30] | -No. -Well, you are his sister, right? | -没有 -你是他妹妹 对吧 |
[28:34] | Um, Rick stayed late after school. Kristen wasn’t feeling very well. | 瑞克放学后还待在学校里 克莉丝丹不太舒服 |
[28:38] | Could you tell him I’m looking for him? | 你能跟他说我在找他吗 |
[28:41] | Oh, by the way, I’m Dan. | 对了 我是丹 |
[28:49] | Sorry, Alice. Your shift’s over. My table now. | 对不起 艾莉丝 你下班了 我来服务他们 |
[28:56] | Hi, guys. Hi, Dan. How you doing? | 大家好 丹 你好吗 |
[28:58] | Hi. Um, can I get just a Coke and some fries? | 你好 我要可乐跟薯条 |
[29:01] | Do you wanna hear our specials or do you want any dessert? | 你要听一下特餐内容还是要吃些甜点呢 |
[29:04] | Oh, hi, handsome. Care for some buns? | 大师哥 要来点面包吗 |
[29:08] | Here. You in a hurry? | 拿去吧 你在赶时间吗 |
[29:10] | I gotta get to the library before it closes. Killer physics test. | 我得趁图书馆关门前赶过去 该死的物理学小考 |
[29:13] | I know. I hardly have any time to study. | 对啊 我根本没有时间念书 |
[29:16] | Maybe you shouldn’t be working here so much. | 你不该在这里工作那么久 |
[29:18] | You don’t wanna get stuck waiting tables the rest of your life. | 你不会想一辈子当服务生吧 |
[29:21] | I know. It’s my greatest fear. | 我知道 那是我最大的恐惧 |
[29:24] | You know, he is so cute. | 他真的很帅 |
[29:27] | -I wonder where he works out? -Save it, Deb. | -不知道他在哪里健身 -省省力气吧 小戴 |
[29:30] | I mean, there is life after exercise. | 除了运动 还有别的生活 |
[29:32] | One of these days, I’m gonna set you up with a real guy… | 总有一天 我会帮你介绍一个真正的男人 |
[29:35] | …teach you to get your priorities straight. | 让你知道你该做什么才对 |
[29:38] | I think Sheila’s more interested in dissecting bodies… | 我想席拉宁可解剖尸体 |
[29:40] | -…than looking at the outside. -Give her time. | -也不愿意看人们的外表 -给她一点时间 |
[29:43] | Her hormones will kick in some day. | 她的荷尔蒙总有一天会大爆发 |
[29:45] | Deb, you know, later in life, you’re gonna appreciate my motto. | 小戴 总有一天 你会了解我的座右铭 |
[29:49] | -What’s that? -Mind over matter. | -什么座右铭 -知性胜过物质 |
[29:54] | -Look, I’ll see you later, okay? Bye. -Bye. | -待会儿见 好吗 再见 -再见 |
[29:56] | -Bye, Alice. -Bye. | -再见 艾莉丝 -再见 |
[30:02] | -Alice, can you leave here? -What’s wrong? | -艾莉丝 你能下班了吗 -怎么了 |
[30:04] | Kincaid and Joey died last night. | 昨晚金凯德跟乔伊都死了 |
[30:07] | -What? -Yeah. | -什么 -对 |
[30:08] | -Hey, Rick. Rick! -Yeah. | -喂 瑞克 瑞克 -对 |
[30:11] | Stay with her. | 陪着她 |
[30:13] | Kristen, what happened? | 克莉丝丹 发生了什么事 |
[30:16] | Look, you’re gonna hear all kinds of stories. | 听着 你会听到各种说法 |
[30:19] | And after all we’ve been through together… | 我们一起经历了那么多事 |
[30:22] | …how could I let him get to them? | 我怎么能让他杀了他们 |
[30:25] | We were a team. | 我们曾是一个团队 |
[30:27] | -I’m gonna get that son of a bitch. -Who? | -我要逮到那个混蛋 -谁 |
[30:31] | Rick, we gotta go. | 瑞克 我们得走了 |
[30:34] | -Now. -I’m coming. | -快点 -来了 |
[30:35] | -I’ll be right back. -Before it’s too late. | -我 马上回来 -免得太迟 |
[30:38] | -I gotta go. I guess I’ll talk to you later. -Come on. | -我得走了 待会儿再谈 -来吧 |
[30:55] | So, uh, why the haunted house? | 为什么要到鬼屋来 |
[30:58] | It’s not just a house. It’s his home. | 这不是一般的房子 这里是他家 |
[31:03] | And he’s waiting in there for me to dream. | 他在里面等着我做梦 |
[31:05] | Hey, it’s okay. We’re with you. | 没事的 我们会陪着你 |
[31:08] | I told you, you can’t help me. | 我说过你是帮不了我的 |
[31:10] | This isn’t a normal nightmare. | 这不是一般的恶梦 |
[31:13] | I’m history. | 我死定了 |
[31:16] | I don’t get it. | 我不了解 |
[31:19] | -Come on. -What’d I miss? | -来吧 -我错过了什么 |
[31:21] | She told us a story about Freddy. | 她跟我们提起佛莱迪的故事 |
[31:24] | Fred Krueger. He’s a town legend. | 佛莱迪·克鲁格 他是本镇的传奇人物 |
[31:26] | He was a child killer freed on a technicality. | 他是杀童凶手 不过因为程序问题获释 |
[31:30] | -So? -So a lot of parents got pissed off. | -所以呢 -一些家长很不满 |
[31:34] | And according to Kris… | 根据克莉丝的说法 |
[31:36] | …they hunted him down and roasted him like a Thanksgiving turkey. | 他们抓住他 把他当成感恩节火鸡一样烧死 |
[31:40] | Nice neighborhood. | 还不错的社区 |
[31:42] | Yeah. Anyway, that’s where it gets weird. | 对 总之怪的地方就在这里 |
[31:45] | Um, she says that he comes back in dreams. | 她说他会在梦里回来 |
[31:48] | And if he kills you in your dream, you’re dead for real. | 如果他在你的梦里杀了你 你是真的死了 |
[31:55] | Now I lay me down to sleep | 我要进入梦乡 |
[31:58] | The master of dreams, my soul I’ll keep | 梦的主人 我要留住我的灵魂 |
[32:02] | Dream master,I think I remember the rhyme. | 梦的主人 我就知道我记得那首童谣 |
[32:08] | Kristen, get the hell away from that house! | 克莉丝丹 离那间房子远一点 |
[32:17] | Hey, hey, hey, you don’t have to go if you don’t want to. I’ll take care of you. | 你不愿意的话 别离开 我会保护你的 |
[32:24] | -I better go. -Okay. | -我最好离开 -好吧 |
[32:26] | But I’ll call you tonight, and we’ll get through this. | 今晚我会打电话给你 我们会一起度过的 |
[32:29] | -Okay. -Okay. Bye. | -好的 -好的 再见 |
[32:31] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:41] | Alice. | 艾莉丝 |
[32:45] | Shotgun. | 坐驾驶位旁边 |
[32:59] | Something the matter with the cuisine? | 菜不好吃吗 |
[33:02] | Well, Mom, I’ll tell you. | 妈 这么说吧 |
[33:04] | When two of your friends die in the same day… | 如果你两个朋友在同一天死了 |
[33:07] | …Iet me know what it does to your appetite. | 告诉我你还能吃得下东西 |
[33:10] | You’re tired. Don’t think I haven’t noticed that you haven’t been sleeping. | 你累了 别以为我没注意到你一直没睡 |
[33:14] | That has got to stop, honey. | 你不能再这样 甜心 |
[33:24] | -What’s wrong with me? -Adolescent anxiety. That’ll make it better. | -我是怎么了 -青春期焦虑 你会好起来的 |
[33:35] | -Oh, God. Mom, what did you do? -Oh, Christ! | -天啊 妈 你做了什么 -天啊 |
[33:43] | Jesus, sleeping pills? | 天啊 安眠药 |
[33:46] | -Look, Kristen, I’m sorry. I’m just… -Sorry? | -听着 克莉丝丹 对不起 我 -对不起 |
[33:50] | Sorry that you and your tennis pals torched this guy, and now he’s after me? | 很抱歉你跟你的球友烧死这家伙 现在他要追杀我 |
[33:55] | In case you haven’t been keeping score… | 如果你一直没注意到 |
[33:58] | …it’s his fucking banquet, and I’m the last course! | 他已经他妈的计划好了 我是他最后的目标 |
[34:02] | Kristen, we went over this in therapy! | 克莉丝丹 我们在心理医生那里谈过 |
[34:05] | No, mother. You just murdered me. | 不 妈妈 你害死我了 |
[34:08] | -Take that to your goddamn therapy. -Kristen! | -你跟你的心理治疗去死吧 -克莉丝丹 |
[34:16] | Kristen. | 克莉丝丹 |
[34:22] | Kristen? | 克莉丝丹 |
[34:51] | Alice. | 艾莉丝 |
[34:56] | Alice. Alice. | 艾莉丝 |
[34:58] | Dream someplace fun. Dream someplace fun. | 梦到有趣的地方 梦到有趣的地方 |
[35:03] | Dream some…. | 梦到 |
[35:23] | Thanks, AIice. | 谢谢你 艾莉丝 |
[35:28] | Hi, little girl. | 你好 小妹妹 |
[35:30] | Hi. | 你好 |
[35:31] | -What’s your name? -Alice. | -你叫什么名字 -艾莉丝 |
[35:34] | I have a friend named Alice. | 我朋友也叫艾莉丝 |
[36:24] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[37:33] | Elm Street’s last brat. Farewell. | 榆树街最后一个小鬼 再见 |
[37:37] | -We beat you before! -And now you’re all alone. | -我们曾经打败过你 -现在你只剩下一个人 |
[37:42] | Kristen, why don’t you, uh… | 克莉丝丹 你何不 |
[37:47] | …call on one of your little friends? Maybe they could help. | 呼唤你的朋友 或许他们会帮你 |
[37:50] | Never! I’m the last! | 不行 我是最后一个 |
[37:54] | Why don’t you reach out and touch someone? | 为什么你不找人帮忙 |
[37:58] | No! | 不 |
[38:02] | No! No! | 不 |
[38:05] | No. | 不 |
[38:08] | No. | 不 |
[38:10] | Alice! | 艾莉丝 |
[38:18] | How sweet! | 真可爱 |
[38:20] | Fresh meat. | 新鲜货 |
[38:26] | Alice, wake up and get out! | 艾莉丝 醒一醒 快逃走 |
[38:29] | Alice, I’m so sorry. It was a mistake. | 艾莉丝 真的很抱歉 这是个错误 |
[38:32] | I pulled you in. | 我拉你来这里 |
[38:34] | Alice, come to Daddy. | 艾莉丝 到爸爸这里来 |
[38:37] | Leave her alone, you son of a bitch! | 放了她 你这个混蛋 |
[38:41] | Now no one sleeps. | 现在谁都不能睡觉 |
[38:44] | No! | 不 |
[38:50] | The souls of my children. | 我孩子们的灵魂 |
[38:52] | Alice! | 艾莉丝 |
[38:55] | You’ll need my power. | 你会需要我的力量 |
[39:32] | -Are you okay? -Kristen. | -你没事吧 -克莉丝丹 |
[39:35] | Kristen, we’ve gotta get to her house. | 克莉丝丹 我们得去她家 |
[39:48] | Kristen! | 克莉丝丹 |
[39:59] | Oh, God! Kristen! Oh, God! | 天啊 克莉丝丹 天啊 |
[40:02] | -Let me go. -No. Rick. | -放开我 -不 瑞克 |
[40:23] | Hi, Alice. Wish you were here. | 艾莉丝 真希望你也来了 |
[40:25] | -Hi, Alice. -Your brother’s up to his old tricks. | -艾莉丝 -你的讨厌哥哥又在玩老把戏 |
[40:28] | Rick, as long as I’ve known you, I’ve always wanted to ask… | 瑞克 自从认识你以来 我一直都想问你 |
[40:31] | … what the hell this shit is that you put in your hair? | 你到底在头发上抹了什么鬼东西 |
[40:34] | -Rick, tell us about your sex life. -Oh, no. Don’t. | -瑞克 跟我们谈谈你的性生活 -不 不要 |
[40:37] | -Come on. Sorry. -We can’t. | -来吧 我很抱歉 -不可以 |
[40:39] | -Come on. -No. What are you doing? | -来吧 -不 你在做什么 |
[40:41] | -I told you. I want his body. -Oh, that’s bullshit. | -我说过我要他的身体 -那是胡说八道 |
[40:44] | -What else do you want? -She wants my body. | -你还要什么 -她要我的身体 |
[40:47] | Kristen ‘s my only friend. | 克莉丝丹是我唯一的朋友 |
[40:48] | -She ‘s my only friend. -Excuse me. I would like…. | -她是我唯一的朋友 -对不起 我想要 |
[40:51] | Alice, what are you doing? | 艾莉丝 你在做什么 |
[40:56] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:58] | See you later, bye. | 待会儿见 再见 |
[40:59] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 |
[41:02] | It makes me feel better. | 这能让我舒服一点 |
[41:03] | Hit it. Hit the ball, everything will be great. | 用力 打中球 一定会没事的 |
[41:06] | -I’m gonna hurt somebody. -Hit it. | -我一定会弄伤别人 -用力 |
[41:08] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[41:10] | -Hello, baby. -Great. | -宝贝 -太棒了 |
[41:14] | You made her so happy then. | 当时你让她非常快乐 |
[41:17] | Yeah. Until all this Freddy shit. | 对 直到佛莱迪出现 |
[41:22] | -Why didn’t I just stay with her? -lt wouldn’t have made any difference. | -为什么我没陪着她 -结果还是会一样 |
[41:26] | Sure it would have. | 一定会不一样的 |
[41:27] | No. | 不 |
[41:30] | I saw it happen in my dream. | 我在梦里都看到了 |
[41:34] | -And there was this horrible man. -Oh, who? Freddy? | -有个可怕的男人 -谁 佛莱迪 |
[41:37] | Freddy? I don’t wanna hear about Freddy, okay? | 佛莱迪 我不想再听到佛莱迪的事 好吗 |
[41:40] | Heard it all from Kristen. I don’t wanna hear any more. | 我听到克莉丝丹满口都是这些事 我不想再听了 |
[41:42] | I could smell the smoke. | 我还可以闻到烟味 |
[41:46] | I could feel the heat from the fire. | 我还可以感觉到大火的热度 |
[41:48] | -lt wasn’t a dream! -Just stop it! | -那不是梦 -别说了 |
[41:51] | She wasn’t crazy and neither are you, so just cut it out. Please. | 她没疯 你也没有 别说了 拜托 |
[41:58] | Jeez, why are you acting this way? | 天啊 你为什么要这么做 |
[42:02] | I don’t know, Rick. | 我不知道 瑞克 |
[42:04] | I just feel so different. | 我觉得自己不一样了 |
[42:12] | Something happened in the dream. | 梦里发生了一些事 |
[42:15] | And now it’s like part of her is with me. | 现在一部分的她在我的身体里 |
[42:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:24] | -Miss Kristen Parker. Oh, my. -I love you too. | -克莉丝丹帕克小姐 天啊 -我也爱你 |
[42:27] | Bye, everyone. | 大家再见 |
[42:32] | Phew, girl, I am so dead on my feet. | 姊妹 我累死了 |
[42:34] | We have matching luggage. | 我们得比赛谁的眼袋比较大 |
[42:36] | -What do you mean? -You didn’t sleep last night? | -那是什么意思 -昨晚你没睡吧 |
[42:40] | It’s that obvious, huh? | 那么明显啊 |
[42:42] | Then you saw him too. | 那么你也看到他了 |
[42:44] | Saw who? I mean, I was up all night cramming for that physics test. | 看到谁了 我整晚没睡都在念物理 |
[42:49] | Oh! And I put this little baby together. | 我还做了这个 |
[42:51] | You know how Deb’s afraid of bugs. Well, I made it for her. | 你知道小戴多么怕虫子 我帮她做的 |
[42:55] | Ultra-high soundwaves. | 超高频音波 |
[42:57] | Make them run, screaming their antennas off. | 会把虫子吓走 吓到他们的触须掉下来 |
[43:01] | Look, I’ll see you in class, okay? | 课堂上见 好吗 |
[43:15] | I don’t smoke. | 我不抽烟的 |
[43:32] | All right, you’ve got 40 minutes. | 好 考试时间是四十分钟 |
[43:36] | So good luck and go for it. | 祝大家好运 开始吧 |
[45:08] | Alice. Help me. Help! Wake up! Wake up! | 艾莉丝 救救我 醒一醒 醒一醒 |
[45:11] | Help! Help! | 救命啊 救命啊 |
[45:13] | Wake up, damn it! | 醒一醒 该死 |
[46:09] | -Wanna suck face? -No. | -要亲一下吗 -不要 |
[46:16] | Sheila, wake up! | 席拉 醒一醒 |
[46:19] | Sheila! | 席拉 |
[46:23] | You flunked. | 你被当掉了 |
[46:28] | Sheila. | 席拉 |
[46:32] | Sheila. Give her her thing. | 席拉 快给她药 |
[46:42] | Didn’t you see it? He was here. | 你们没看到吗 他在这里了 |
[46:45] | -Alice, what are you talking about? -He was here! | -艾莉丝 你在胡说什么 -他在这里了 |
[47:06] | Out of the way, please. | 拜托大家让一让 |
[47:09] | -Step back please. Stand back. -Step back. | -请退后 别过来 -退后 |
[47:17] | Asthma attacked? | 气喘发作 |
[47:19] | I got it. | 我来 |
[47:21] | What 1 7-year-old has fatal asthma? | 为什么17岁女孩会有致命气喘 |
[47:25] | God, she was gonna be a doctor. | 天啊 她本来想当医生的 |
[47:28] | -lt was Freddy. -Enough with that crap. | -是佛莱迪干的 -别胡说了 |
[47:31] | I saw it. It was my dream. | 我都看到了 说在我的梦里 |
[47:34] | I brought Sheila in. | 我将席拉带到我的梦里 |
[47:39] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[47:41] | I brought Sheila in like Kristen did with me. | 我把席拉带到梦里 就像克莉丝丹把我带到梦里一样 |
[47:44] | No, don’t. I gave Sheila to him. And now she’s dead. | 不 不要 我把席拉送给他 现在她死了 |
[47:53] | Hey, Rick, I really think Kristen’s story is getting to her. | 瑞克 我真的认为 克莉丝丹的故事开始影响到她 |
[47:57] | Dan, I really don’t know if it’s a story. | 丹 我不认为那只是个故事 |
[48:00] | Look at us. We’re dropping off like flies here. | 你看我们 我们一个个死了 |
[48:42] | -Good to see you. Take care. Bye. -Bye. | -幸会 保重 再见 -再见 |
[48:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[48:54] | I can’t wait to see you. Your picture ain’t enough. | 我等不及要见你 你的图片不够 |
[49:00] | I can’t wait to touch you in the flesh. | 我等不及要碰你本人 |
[49:10] | Excuse me, miss. Can I get a pack of gum? | 对不起 小姐 能给我一包口香糖吗 |
[49:16] | Hey. Where you been? I haven’t seen you around lately. | 你跑到哪里去了 最近我一直没看到你 |
[49:19] | I’ve been working double shifts. | 我一直都在加班 |
[49:21] | Guess you need the extra money, huh? | 看来你需要钱 对吧 |
[49:24] | Look, you know why. You just don’t wanna believe me. | 说真的 你知道为什么 你只是不想相信我 |
[49:30] | Don’t you understand? | 你不了解吗 |
[49:32] | I can’t sleep. | 我不能睡觉 |
[49:34] | Someone might die. | 可能会有人死掉 |
[49:39] | Met you with a girlfriend. You were so divine. | 遇见你女朋友 你是如此神圣 |
[49:46] | Alice, let’s say that, uh, this is real, right? | 艾莉丝 假设这是真的 |
[49:51] | Why, uh, all of a sudden is this Freddy guy after you? | 为什么佛莱迪突然间要追杀你 |
[50:01] | Kristen was the last child left of | 杀害佛莱迪的那些人所生的孩子 |
[50:03] | the people who killed Freddy. | 最后一个活口说是克莉丝丹 |
[50:07] | Maybe Freddy can’t get to the new kids… | 或许佛莱迪无法杀害新的孩子 |
[50:10] | …unless there’s someone to bring them to him. | 除非有人将其他的孩子带到他面前 |
[50:16] | Danny, we’re gonna be late for the drive in. | 丹尼 我们要来不及去露天电影院了 |
[50:20] | I have to get back. | 我得回去工作了 |
[50:23] | Uh, I guess I’ll see you later. | 待会儿见 |
[50:29] | ‘Cause if you say hello. It’ll mean you wanna see me | 如果你说你好 |
[50:36] | in the flesh. | 那意味着你本人要见我 |
[50:39] | Ninety-three days till summer vacation, man. | 再过93天就放暑假了 |
[50:41] | -What’s the matter, you tired? -No, I’m getting worried. | -怎么了 你累了吗 -不 我只是担心 |
[50:44] | Let’s see if we can make it until summer. It’s like open season around here. | 来看看我们能不能撑到暑假 这跟狩猎季节差不多 |
[50:48] | Pretty weird stuff. | 发生了很多怪事 |
[50:50] | Speaking of weird, you gotta feel for that guy. | 说到奇怪 你得同情那个家伙 |
[50:53] | Dead girlfriend, basket case for a sister… | 女朋友死了 妹妹是个疯子 |
[50:55] | Why don’t you learn to shut up, asshole? | 你何不学着闭嘴 混蛋 |
[50:59] | -God, what a dick. -I know. | -天啊 真是个王八蛋 -我知道 |
[51:03] | -You look wasted, man. -I’ve been up with Alice. | -你似乎很累 -我一直在陪艾莉丝 |
[51:06] | Hey, how’s she doing? I, uh, saw her last night at the diner. | 她还好吧 昨晚我在餐厅里看到她 |
[51:10] | She’s blaming herself for Sheila. | 她因席拉的死自责 |
[51:12] | I know how she feels. I mean, I think about Kristen all the time. | 我能了解她的感觉 我一直都在想克莉丝丹 |
[51:16] | You know, maybe I could have stopped it if I’d have listened. | 我该相信她的 或许此能阻止这件事 |
[51:20] | -You mean, uh, Freddy? -What else? | -你是指佛莱迪吗 -不然呢 |
[51:23] | You ever take a look at our town’s history? It’s not a safe place to be a teenager. | 你查过本镇的历史吗 在这里当青少年真的很不安全 |
[51:27] | Hey, bozos, let’s hustle. Now. | 孩子们 该走了 快点 |
[51:32] | Well, if I’m next, watch your back, man. | 如果我是下一个 你得小心点 |
[51:45] | Where were we? | 我们说到哪里了 |
[51:49] | Every society dating back to the ancients… | 每个古代社会 |
[51:52] | …has had theories regarding dreams… | 都有关于梦的理论 |
[51:55] | …what they mean, how to control them. | 亚里斯多德 游荡的灵魂 也就是如何控制梦境 |
[51:59] | Aristotle believed that during sleep, your soul roams free. | 亚里斯多德相信人睡着后 灵魂会四处游荡 |
[52:03] | What it sees are dreams. | 灵魂看到的事说是梦境 |
[52:04] | The skilled dreamers, well, they are able to control what they see. | 有技巧的做梦者 可以控制自己看到的一切 |
[52:08] | There is a myth that there’s two gates your soul can enter. | 有个神话指出 灵魂可以进入两扇大门 |
[52:11] | One is a positive gate… | 一是正面的大门 |
[52:14] | …the other, a negative gate. | 还有负面的大门 |
[52:16] | The key element is that there’s a dream master… | 关键是有个梦的主人 |
[52:19] | …someone who guards the positive gate and, in fact, protects the sleeping host. | 他守护着正面的大门 事实上他是在保护睡着的主人 |
[52:24] | Taken altogether, they offer a fascinating perspective… | 整体来说 这些说法提供了 |
[52:27] | …on ancient history. | 非常迷人的古老历史观 |
[52:28] | Now those of you who don’t find it fascinating… | 不觉得有趣的人 |
[52:31] | …you better listen up, because it’s gonna be on the final. | 最好注意听着 因为期末考会考这个 |
[53:08] | Rick, make me laugh. | 瑞克 逗我笑 |
[53:16] | Going down. | 电梯向下 |
[53:53] | What? | 什么 |
[54:07] | A true warrior needs no eyes. | 真正的战士不需要眼睛 |
[54:17] | Come on out and fight me, you chickenshit. | 快出来跟我打 你这个胆小鬼 |
[54:29] | Ninja warriors have calm. | 忍者战士必须冷静 |
[54:32] | Find your balance, Rick. | 找到你的平衡 瑞克 |
[54:37] | Too wimpy to show yourself, Krueger? | 你胆小到不敢现身吗 克鲁格 |
[54:44] | Well, how’s this for balance? | 这样的平衡可以吗 |
[54:53] | Yes. | 对 |
[55:05] | How you gonna fight me without your weapon, Freddy? | 你没有武器 要怎么跟我打 佛莱迪 |
[55:16] | Sayonara, Rick-san! | 再见 瑞克 |
[55:20] | No! | 不 |
[55:31] | …through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil… | 我虽然走过死荫的幽谷 也不怕遭害 |
[55:34] | …for thou art with me with thy rod and thy staff…. | 因为你与我同在 你的杖 你的竿 |
[55:40] | Dearly bereaved, we gather here in remorse for Rick Johnson. | 各位 今天我们来到这里 哀悼瑞克·强森之死 |
[55:43] | A young man whose death confounds and mystifies us… | 这个年轻人的死让我们感到悲伤 也百思不得其解 |
[55:48] | …for Rick was in his prime, beloved by all… | 瑞克正值青春 大家都爱他 |
[55:51] | …exemplary of young men’s ideals… | 代表着年轻人的理想 |
[55:53] | …and of strong moral fiber. | 跟坚强的道德观 |
[55:55] | We grieve our loss, | 我们为我们的损失感到悲伤 |
[55:57] | but take comfort in knowing such a man… | 也很安慰我们知道这样的一个人 |
[55:59] | …rests in the kingdom of God. | 会在上帝的国度里安息 |
[56:01] | Let our faith supersede our knowledge… | 让我们用信念取代知识 |
[56:04] | …for truly the Lord works in mysterious ways. | 因为上帝的作为自有其道理 |
[56:09] | Hello, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[56:19] | I Iove this. | 我爱死这一切了 |
[56:24] | They think I’m dead, don’t they? | 他们以为我死了 对吧 |
[56:27] | This is great. | 这真的太棒了 |
[56:31] | Hey. What’s with the tears? | 干嘛哭呢 |
[56:34] | I wouldn’t leave you. Come on, don’t cry. | 我不会离开你的 来吧 别哭了 |
[56:37] | I’m here. It was a joke. A big joke to fool Freddy. | 我在这里 这是开玩笑了 为了骗佛莱迪开的玩笑 |
[56:41] | Come on, smile for me. | 来吧 笑一个给我看 |
[56:44] | No more daydreams. | 我不做白日梦了 |
[56:46] | Well, gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[56:58] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[57:02] | Alice. You okay? | 艾莉丝 你没事吧 |
[57:07] | Not really. | 我一点都不好 |
[57:10] | Is there anything we can do? | 有什么是我们能帮忙的吗 |
[57:12] | I don’t think so. | 我想应该没有 |
[57:16] | I guess this is my own war. | 这是我一个人的战争 |
[57:19] | No. No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[57:23] | We all have to survive. | 我们都得活下去 |
[57:25] | I mean, look, I don’t spend hours working out… | 听着 我花那么多时间运动 |
[57:27] | …to let some night stalker beat me. | 才不会让一个黑夜跟踪狂打败我 |
[57:30] | You don’t really get it. | 你真的不了解 |
[57:33] | He’s not a night stalker. | 他不是黑夜跟踪狂 |
[57:36] | And it’ll take more than bench presses to beat him. | 光做卧推是无法打败他的 |
[57:40] | -So, what do we do? -Let’s go over to Debbie’s tonight. | -我们该怎么办 -今晚到戴比家碰面 |
[57:43] | -We have to make a plan. -Alice! | -我们得计划一下 -艾莉丝 |
[57:47] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[57:48] | -How about I pick you up at the diner at 8? -Uh, yeah. | -八点我到餐厅接你好吗 -好的 |
[57:53] | Here. It’s a good luck charm. | 拿去吧 这是幸运手环 |
[57:55] | Brings bad luck to the creep you flatten with it. | 可以为你害怕的那个混蛋带来恶运 |
[57:58] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[58:01] | Mind over matter. | 知性胜过物质 |
[58:12] | Mind over matter? | 知性胜过物质 |
[58:17] | Sheila used to say that. | 以前席拉常那么说 |
[58:20] | God, every day, she changes. | 天啊 她每天都变得不一样 |
[58:23] | No. | 不 |
[58:25] | It’s after every death. | 每次有人死了 她都变得不一样 |
[59:43] | What’s happening to me? | 我是怎么回事 |
[59:51] | Alice, where are you going? | 艾莉丝 你要去哪里 |
[59:53] | Just to see Debbie. | 我要去找戴比 |
[59:55] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不能出门 |
[1:00:00] | I want you to stay in. | 我要你待在家里 |
[1:00:01] | Dad, I gotta go, and there’s nothing you can do about it. | 爸 我非去不可 你是阻止不了我的 |
[1:00:04] | Alice. | 艾莉丝 |
[1:00:06] | Alice. | 艾莉丝 |
[1:00:09] | -No. -You have no right to stop me. | -不 -你无权阻止我 |
[1:00:17] | If you just knew what was going on…. | 如果你知道会发生什么事 |
[1:00:19] | I know very much what’s going on with you and your friends. | 我知道你跟你的朋友们 发生了什么事 |
[1:00:23] | Yeah. Everybody thinks they know, but they don’t. | 对 大家都以为他们知道 但他们根本不了解 |
[1:00:28] | Look at me, AIice. | 看着我 艾莉丝 |
[1:00:30] | I Iost Rick because I didn’t watch him. | 我失去瑞克 因为我没有看好他 |
[1:00:34] | I don’t wanna lose you. | 我不要失去你 |
[1:00:36] | We’re all we have. | 我们只剩下彼此了 |
[1:01:13] | All the towns in America… | 在美国有那么多小镇 |
[1:01:15] | …and I gotta move to the Bermuda Triangle. | 我却搬到百慕达三角洲 |
[1:01:19] | That’s great. | 真的太棒了 |
[1:01:37] | I want your hands on me | 把你的手放在我身上 |
[1:02:10] | Dan? | 丹 |
[1:03:05] | -Oh, no. -Jimmy. Jimmy. | -不 -吉米 |
[1:03:07] | There you are, ma’am. | 原来你在这里 女士 |
[1:03:09] | Hey, he ain’t no paperman. | 他不是送报生 |
[1:03:11] | Why, don’t you know him? That’s Hot Fingers Curly. | 什么 你不认识他 他是曲指师哥 |
[1:03:13] | Boy, he really swings out hopping with a jive. | 天啊 他真的很会跳舞 |
[1:03:15] | -Do you want to dance? -Do I? | -你要跳舞吗 -当然要 |
[1:04:40] | No! | 不 |
[1:06:00] | What will it be? | 你要点什么 |
[1:06:05] | Come on, honey. I don’t wanna be here forever. | 快告诉我 甜心 我不想一辈子待在这里 |
[1:06:13] | If the food don’t kill you, the service will. | 就算食物没要了你的命 你也会被这里的服务气死 |
[1:06:17] | Help us, Alice! | 救救我们 艾莉丝 |
[1:06:19] | -Mm! The usual. -No! | -我喜欢的口味 -不 |
[1:06:23] | No, Alice, don’t let him do it! | 不 艾莉丝 别让他那么做 |
[1:06:25] | My favorite. | 我的最爱 |
[1:06:27] | -No! Come on, no! -Eeney, meeney, miney… | -不 快点 -点 点 点 |
[1:06:30] | -Come on, no! -…moe. | -快点 不 -莫 |
[1:06:35] | No, Alice, don’t let him do it! | 不 艾莉丝 别让他那么做 |
[1:06:37] | Rick, you little meatball. | 瑞克 你这个小肉丸子 |
[1:06:40] | -I love soul food. -No, no. | -我喜欢灵魂食物 -不 |
[1:06:43] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:06:52] | Bring me more. | 多帮我带些孩子过来 |
[1:07:02] | Your shift is over. | 你可以下班了 |
[1:07:24] | I want you to come and please me | 我想要你来请我 |
[1:07:30] | Put ’em on, put ’em on, put ’em on me Put ’em on, put ’em on, put ’em on me | 把你的手 放在我身上 |
[1:07:39] | Come on. We have to hurry. | 来吧 我们得快一点 |
[1:07:40] | -What’s going on? -I’m driving. | -发生了什么事 -我开车 |
[1:07:51] | He’s going after Debbie. I gotta stop him. | 他的目标是戴比 我得阻止他 |
[1:07:53] | We gotta stop him. I’m with you on this thing. | 我们得阻止他 这件事我会帮你的 |
[1:07:56] | I wanna help you. I’m on your side, okay? | 我要帮你 我站在你这边 好吗 |
[1:07:59] | I want you to love me. And just touch me. | 我要你爱我 碰我 |
[1:08:01] | Put your hands. Put your hands on me. | 把你的手 把你的手放在我身上 |
[1:08:04] | Put your hands on me. Put your hands on me. | 把你的手放在我身上 把你的手放在我身上 |
[1:08:08] | Put ’em on, put ’em on, put ’em on me Put ’em on, put ’em on, put ’em on me. | 把你的手 放在我身上 |
[1:08:15] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[1:08:26] | Come on. We have to hurry. | 来吧 我们得快一点 |
[1:08:27] | -What’s going on? -I’m driving. | -发生了什么事 -我开车 |
[1:08:36] | Put ’em on, put ’em on, put ’em on me. | 把你的手 放在我身上 |
[1:08:46] | -I don’t believe in you. -I believe in you. | -我不相信你是真的 -我相信你是真的 |
[1:09:03] | No pain… | 没有付出 |
[1:09:05] | …no gain. | 怎么会有收获 |
[1:09:12] | He’s going after Debbie. I gotta stop him. | 他的目标是戴比 我得阻止他 |
[1:09:42] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[1:09:54] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[1:10:03] | Come on. We have to hurry. | 来吧 我们得快一点 |
[1:10:04] | -What’s going on? -I’m driving. | -发生了什么事 -我开车 |
[1:10:13] | He’s going after Debbie. I gotta stop him. | 他的目标是戴比 我得阻止他 |
[1:10:15] | You know, I got the weirdest feeling we’ve done this before. | 我觉得怪怪的 我们好像这样做过 |
[1:11:01] | Come on. We have to hurry. I’m driving. | 来吧 我们得快一点 我开车 |
[1:11:03] | We have to hurry. I’m driving. | 我们得快一点 我开车 |
[1:11:05] | Oh, my God. We’re both asleep. | 天啊 我们两个都睡着了 |
[1:11:08] | He’s got us going in circles. | 他让我们鬼打墙 |
[1:11:11] | We gotta go! | 我们得快一点 |
[1:11:31] | You can check in, but you can’t check out. | 你可以进来 但你出不去的 |
[1:11:42] | What the hell was that? | 那到底是怎么一回事 |
[1:11:45] | Debbie. She’s gone. | 戴比 她死了 |
[1:11:49] | I’ve collected her, Iike the others. | 我把她带入梦里 就跟其他孩子一样 |
[1:12:02] | All right, I’m gonna punch his ticket in. | 好吧 我要撞死他 |
[1:12:37] | Oh, Dan. | 丹 |
[1:12:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:12:43] | Get him in there. | 好吧 快送他上车 |
[1:12:53] | Base, this is med seven. | 基地 这是七号救护车 |
[1:12:55] | We have a male Caucasian, approximately 1 6 to 1 8 years of age. | 伤者是白人男性 16至18岁 |
[1:12:59] | Uh, multiple lacerations about the head and neck area. | 头部跟颈部有多处撕裂伤 |
[1:13:03] | Possible internal injuries. | 可能有内伤 |
[1:13:05] | -What’s that do? -Relaxes your boyfriend. | -那是什么 -能让你的男朋友放松 |
[1:13:07] | -Put the needle down. -Sorry, rules is rules. | -放下针筒 -抱歉 规定就是规定 |
[1:13:10] | He stays awake! | 他得保持清醒 |
[1:13:12] | Those are my rules, understand? | 那是我的规定 懂吗 |
[1:13:14] | What are you, nuts? | 怎么了 你疯了吗 |
[1:13:16] | He’s allergic, okay? | 他会过敏 好吗 |
[1:13:17] | You should have said something in the first place. | 你一开始就该跟我说的 |
[1:13:20] | Damn kids. | 该死的小鬼 |
[1:13:23] | Don’t Iet them put you to sleep. | 别让他们为你注射镇定剂 |
[1:13:26] | -We have to get ready for him. -Okay. | -我们得为他准备好 -好的 |
[1:13:33] | Dr.Schick to OR, stat. | 夏克医生请立刻到手术室 |
[1:13:44] | -When does he have surgery? -Fifteen minutes. | -他什么时候动手术 -15分钟后 |
[1:13:47] | Let him be, Alice. | 让他去吧 艾莉丝 |
[1:13:51] | -They’re gonna kill him. -What are you talking about? | -他们会杀了他 -你在胡说什么 |
[1:13:54] | -Let me go. -Alice. | -放开我 -艾莉丝 |
[1:13:56] | Damn it. Get back here! Alice! | 该死 快回来 艾莉丝 |
[1:14:18] | Alice! | 艾莉丝 |
[1:14:32] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:15:19] | No. No gas. | -不 -我不要麻醉 |
[1:15:20] | No gas. No. Don’t put… | 我不要麻醉 不 不要 |
[1:16:48] | Fucking A. | 该死 |
[1:17:00] | -Krueger. -Well, it ain’t Dr.Seuss. | -克鲁格 -我可不是苏斯博士 |
[1:17:03] | Alice! Alice! | 艾莉丝 |
[1:17:07] | Alice! Alice! | 艾莉丝 艾莉丝 |
[1:17:10] | Get away from him, you son of a bitch! | 离他远一点 你这个混蛋 |
[1:17:24] | -Dan. -I saw him. He was here. | -丹 -我看到他了 他刚刚在这里 |
[1:17:26] | I know. We have to get out of this place. | 我知道 我们得离闭这个地方 |
[1:17:54] | Dan. | 丹 |
[1:17:56] | Out for a spin, lovebirds? | 要逛逛吗 小情人们 |
[1:17:59] | Dan, hold on. | 丹 抓紧了 |
[1:18:08] | Alice! Alice! | 艾莉丝 艾莉丝 |
[1:18:26] | Alice, it’s too late. | 艾莉丝 太迟了 |
[1:18:31] | He’s hemorrhaging. Bring him out of it. Hurry! | 他在大出血 让他醒过来 快点 |
[1:18:37] | Alice. | 艾莉丝 |
[1:18:44] | Alice! Alice! | 艾莉丝 艾莉丝 |
[1:18:48] | You gotta put me back under now. | 你们得立刻麻醉我 |
[1:18:50] | Relax, son. It was rough, but we pulled you out. | 放轻松 孩子 我们好不容易让你醒来 |
[1:18:54] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[1:18:59] | Freddy’s coming for you. | 佛莱迪要来抓你了 |
[1:19:01] | Three, four, better lock your door. | 三 四 锁好你的门 |
[1:19:06] | Five, six, grab your crucifix. | 五 六 快去拿十字架 |
[1:19:10] | Seven, eight…. | 七 八 |
[1:19:19] | Welcome to Wonderland, Alice. | 欢迎来到仙境 艾莉丝 |
[1:20:18] | You’ve got their power. I’ve got their souls. | 你有他们的能力 我有他们的灵魂 |
[1:20:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:20:24] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:21:01] | You think you’ve got what it takes? | 你以为你真的能办到吗 |
[1:21:06] | I’ve been guarding my gate for a long time, bitch. | 我守着我的大门 已经非常久了 臭女孩 |
[1:22:10] | I am eternal. | 我是永恒 |
[1:22:29] | Now I lay me down to sleep | 让我睡着 |
[1:22:34] | The master of dreams. My soul, I’ll keep. | 梦的主人会拿走我的灵魂 |
[1:22:40] | In the reflection of my mind’s eye…. | 在我心灵之眼的倒影里 |
[1:22:44] | Evil will see itself, and it shall die | 邪恶会看到自己 它将会死去 |
[1:23:10] | Let them out! | 放了他们 |
[1:23:31] | You’re dead, Krueger. | 你死定了 克鲁格 |
[1:24:44] | Thank you, Alice. | 谢谢你 艾莉丝 |
[1:24:46] | You saved us, Alice. | 你救了我们 艾莉丝 |
[1:24:55] | -Goodbye. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:25:06] | Rest in hell. | 下地狱去吧 |
[1:26:00] | You know, I slept through all of last night and I haven’t done that in days. | 昨晚我睡了一整夜 我好几天没有睡得那么好了 |
[1:26:04] | I’m still having trouble. | 我还是睡不好 |
[1:26:07] | I can sleep two, maybe three hours if I’m lucky. | 我可以睡上两小时 运气好的话是三小时 |
[1:26:10] | I don’t mind though. | 但我不介意 |
[1:26:12] | I have more reasons to stay awake now. | 现在我有理由让自己保持清醒 |
[1:26:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:26:19] | Make a wish. | 许个愿 |
[1:26:20] | Oh, come on, you don’t believe in that stuff. | 少来了 你竟会相信那种事 |
[1:26:23] | Uh, yeah, I do, and I think you do too. | 对 我相信 我想你也相信 |
[1:26:29] | Here it goes. | 来吧 |
[1:26:40] | What’d you wish for? | 你许了什么愿 |
[1:26:50] | If I tell you, it won’t come true. | 说出来的话就不会成真了 |