英文名称:A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 Freddys Revenge
年代:1985
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | Hey, take it easy. | 慢慢来 |
[01:08] | See you. | 再见 |
[01:24] | Turn it down. | 关小声点 |
[01:52] | Ew, that geek? I’m serious. | 那个怪胎 不可能 我才不在乎 – 我是说真的 |
[01:53] | No way, I don’t care. | 我是说真的 |
[02:22] | No way, you’re such a liar. | 不可能 你骗人 |
[02:25] | – I don’t know, he’s right behind us. – What? | – 不知道 他在我们后面 – 什么 |
[02:28] | No way. | 不可能 |
[02:40] | That one’s for you. He’s a live one. | 他是你的了 起码他还活着 |
[02:42] | Uh- uh, he’s yours. Oh, we’re coming to my house. | 他才是你的 我家快到了 |
[02:46] | Hey, driver. Hey! | 嘿 司机 嘿 |
[02:49] | Hey, driver, that was my stop. | 司机 我要在那一站下车 |
[02:52] | Driver, that was my stop. | 司机 我要在那一站下车 |
[03:05] | Driver, what’s going on? | 司机 发生了什么事 |
[03:07] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[03:10] | Let us out. Come on. | 让我们下车 快点 |
[03:12] | – Driver? – What are you doing? | – 司机 – 你在做什么 |
[03:14] | Stop it! | 快停车 |
[03:26] | Stop! | 停车 |
[03:31] | Stop! | 停车 |
[03:53] | Please. Please stop. | 求求你快停车 |
[03:57] | What’s happening? I don’t know. | – 发生了什么事 – 不知道 |
[04:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:07] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[04:12] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:22] | Oh, my God. We’re stuck here. | 天啊 我们被困在这里了 |
[04:43] | Oh, my God! What is this? | 天啊 这是怎么一回事 |
[05:03] | What’s that? | 那是什么东西 |
[05:06] | – What is it? – Oh, my God, it’s him! Come on! | – 那是什么东西 – 天啊 是他 快点 |
[05:10] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[05:24] | Open this thing. He’s coming! | 快打开车门 他来了 |
[05:29] | – No! – God! | – 不要 – 天啊 |
[05:34] | – Oh, my God, come on! – Save us! | – 天啊 快点 – 救救我们 |
[05:43] | Get the door. | 打开车门 |
[06:05] | Mommy, why can’t Jesse wake up like everybody else? | 妈妈 为什么杰西不能跟其他人一样醒来 |
[06:09] | Oh, honey, he’s all right. | 甜心 他没事的 |
[06:10] | He’s just having a bad dream. | 他只是做了恶梦 |
[06:49] | Mm. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:52] | Good morning, honey. | 早安 甜心 |
[06:54] | Hi, Ma. | 妈 |
[06:55] | Well, two more. Hallelujah. | 又有两箱 哈利路亚 |
[06:59] | I want that room unpacked by tonight, young man. | 我要你在今晚之前把房间收拾好 小子 |
[07:01] | Okay, Dad. I promise. | 好啦 爸 我跟你保证 |
[07:03] | I don’t want any more promises, Jesse. | 我不要再听你的保证 杰西 |
[07:05] | – I want that room cleaned up, okay? – All right, I’ll get on it. | – 我要你把房间打扫干净 好吗 – 好啦 我会打扫的 |
[07:11] | No. | 不行 |
[07:13] | – Angie, what are you up to? – I’m trying to get the Fuman fingers. | – 安琪 你想做什么 – 我要找富曼指偶 |
[07:16] | – Want some eggs? – No. | – 要吃点蛋吗 – 不要 |
[07:19] | Jesse, are you okay? | 杰西 你没事吧 |
[07:20] | It’s so hot up there, I’m having trouble sleeping. | 房间好热 我睡不好 |
[07:23] | I know. Ken, I wish you’d call somebody and have the air conditioning. | 我知道 肯 我要你打电话找人来修空调 |
[07:26] | There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that air conditioning, mom. | 空调没坏 妈妈 |
[07:30] | Just needs a shot of Freon. | 只是要加冷媒 |
[07:31] | – Here they are. – Oh, no. | – 找到了 – 不会吧 |
[07:32] | Come on, Dad, you’re not trying to fix something again. | 拜托 爸 你又想自己修理东西了 |
[07:36] | Nobody likes a smart ass, buddy boy. | 没有人喜欢多嘴的人 儿子 |
[07:38] | Look. | 看吧 |
[07:44] | Who’s that? | 谁来了 |
[07:46] | It’s Lisa. | 是莉莎 |
[07:47] | I gotta get to school. | 我得去上学了 |
[07:49] | Whoa, whoa. Who’s Lisa? | 莉莎是谁 |
[07:52] | Who is Lisa? | 莉莎是谁 |
[07:54] | Just eat your eggs, dear. | 快吃蛋吧 亲爱的 |
[08:04] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[08:10] | Don’t you ever use a key? | 你不用钥匙吗 |
[08:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:14] | Somebody could steal your car, couldn’t they? | 有人会偷你的车吧 |
[08:16] | The deadly dinosaur? | 这辆破车 |
[08:38] | Strike. | 好球 |
[08:40] | Grady, come on, you can hit this stuff. | 葛莱帝 加油 你打得中的 |
[08:47] | You ready, girls? | 准备好了吗 女孩们 |
[08:50] | That was very good. | 很不错 |
[08:52] | Easy out. | 好好投 |
[08:54] | Easy hit. Easy hit. | 轻松打 |
[08:56] | – Ha! – Strike. | 好球 |
[08:57] | Get him out of there already. | 他已经离开那里 |
[08:59] | Didn’t feel right, okay? Give me a break. | 那一球不合我胃口 好吗 饶了我吧 |
[09:01] | So you getting any yet, Lise? | 你们做了吗 莉莎 |
[09:03] | Kerry, he’s my ride to school, okay? | 凯丽 我只是搭他便车上学 |
[09:08] | Put it out. Put it out. | 加油 加油 |
[09:18] | – You all right? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[09:20] | You okay there? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[09:22] | Good shot, good shot. | 打得好 打得好 |
[09:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:28] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:29] | Well, pay attention next time. | 下次专心一点 |
[09:32] | Very heads-up play. | 注意看球 |
[09:34] | Nice catch, Walsh. | 接得可真好啊 华许 |
[09:35] | Come on, come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 快一点 |
[09:37] | Come on, Mitch. | 加油 米区 |
[09:40] | Come on, Mitch. | 加油 米区 |
[09:41] | All right! | 好啊 |
[09:47] | Come on. | 快点 |
[09:51] | Knock him down. | 触杀他 |
[09:53] | You’re out. | 你出局了 |
[09:55] | Heads up play, Grady. | 注意看球 葛莱帝 |
[09:56] | – All right! – All right! | – 帅啊 – 帅啊 |
[09:59] | Nice ass. | 屁股还蛮漂亮的 |
[10:03] | – Come on! – Get him! | – 来吧 – 给他好看 |
[10:05] | Come on, slug him! | 加油 打扁他 |
[10:07] | Go on, slug him! | 快点 打扁他 |
[10:09] | Slug him. Come on, slug him! | 打扁他 快点 |
[10:11] | Slug him! | 打扁他 |
[10:13] | – Here comes Schneider. – Watch out. | – 史奈德来了 – 小心 |
[10:15] | – You can get him, come on! – Get out of my way. | – 你可以打赢他的 加油 – 让开 |
[10:19] | – Come on. – Okay, dirtballs. | – 加油 – 好了 两个浑虫 |
[10:20] | Come on. | 加油 |
[10:22] | Assume the position. | 快就位 |
[10:33] | See you around, coach. | 再见 教练 |
[10:39] | Hey, man, chill out, dude. | 兄弟 冷静点 |
[10:41] | Shut up, dude. | 闭嘴 |
[10:47] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:51] | How much longer do you think he’s gonna keep us out here? | 你觉得他还要处罚我们多久 |
[10:54] | It could be all night. | 有可能是一整夜 |
[10:56] | The guy gets his rocks off like this. | 那家伙最爱搞这套了 |
[10:58] | Hangs around queer S&M joints downtown. | 他喜欢到城里泡变装酒吧 |
[11:02] | He likes pretty boys like you. | 他喜欢你这样的帅小子 |
[11:04] | Get out of here. | 别闹了 |
[11:09] | What about you and that babe you’ve been cruising to school with every day? | 你跟每天搭你便车上学的美女 又是怎么一回事 |
[11:12] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[11:14] | Are you mounting her nightly or what? | 你跟她上了吗 |
[11:15] | Look, Grady, you got some problem with me? | 喂 葛莱帝 你对我有意见吗 |
[11:18] | No, bro. | 当然没有 |
[11:20] | Just killing time. | 我只是在消磨时间 |
[11:22] | Oh, God, that’s gross. | 天啊 那真是恶心 |
[11:23] | Okay, dirtballs, hit the shower. | 好了 浑虫 快去洗澡 |
[11:33] | So you live around here or what? | 你住在这附近吗 |
[11:35] | Yeah, my parents just bought a place on Elm Street. | 对 我爸妈在榆树街买了间房子 |
[11:38] | Elm Street? | 榆树街 |
[11:39] | You moved into that big white house with bars in the window? | 你们不会是搬到那间有铁窗的白色大房子吧 |
[11:42] | Yeah, what about it? | 对啊 怎么了 |
[11:44] | Shit. You can tell your old man he’s a real chump. | 该死 你可以跟你爸说他超勇敢的 |
[11:47] | What are you talking about now, Grady? | 你在胡说什么 葛莱帝 |
[11:49] | Some chick was locked in there by her mother and she went crazy. | 以前有个女孩被她妈妈关在那里面 她发疯了 |
[11:53] | She watched her boyfriend get butchered across the street by some maniac. | 她看到她男朋友在对街被一个疯子杀了 |
[11:58] | You’re full of shit, Grady. | 你在胡说八道 葛莱帝 |
[14:45] | Dad? | 爸 |
[14:50] | Dad! | 爸 |
[14:55] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[14:59] | Daddy can’t help you now. | 现在你爸爸救不了你 |
[15:11] | I need you, Jesse. | 我需要你 杰西 |
[15:14] | We’ve got special work to do here, you and me. | 我们有很特别的事要做 就你跟我 |
[15:22] | You’ve got the body… | 你有身体… |
[15:25] | …I’ve got the brain. | 我有脑袋 |
[15:41] | Jess? | 杰西 |
[15:42] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[15:46] | – Do you think we should call the doctor? – No. | – 你觉得我们该打电话给医生吗 – 不 |
[15:49] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[15:51] | It’s just a bad dream, okay? | 我只是做了恶梦 好吗 |
[15:55] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[15:56] | Yeah, go to sleep. | 快睡吧 |
[16:02] | So to review. | 我们来复习一下 |
[16:05] | The solid wastes, those nutrients not absorbed in the lining of the stomach… | 固体废弃物 胃膜无法吸收的养分… |
[16:10] | …the large intestine, the small intestine… | 还有大肠跟小肠… |
[16:13] | …and the elementary canal are passed out through the colon. | 主要消化道无法吸收的会从结肠排出来 |
[16:19] | Liquid nutrients are then carried through an elaborate system of filtering… | 液态养分会经过精密的过滤系统 |
[16:23] | …aided by the pancreas, liver and gall bladder… | 包括胰脏 肝脏跟胆囊… |
[16:27] | …or collected in the bladder to be expelled at a later time. | 累积在膀胱里 稍后再排出 |
[16:32] | And this entire process is kept moving… | 整个过程不断地进行 |
[16:35] | …through the circulatory system, the center of which is… | 透过循环系统 中心就是… |
[16:42] | …the heart. | 心脏 |
[16:43] | – Yeah! – Ew. | 哎呀 |
[16:47] | Four chambers. | 分成四个空间 |
[16:48] | Just like the human heart, really. | 就跟人类的心脏一样 |
[16:52] | From the body to the right auricle, to the right ventricle… | 从身体到右心耳 再到右心室 |
[16:56] | …and out the pulmonary arteries to the lungs. | 从肺动脉流到肺脏 |
[16:59] | There it trades off carbon dioxide for oxygen. | 交换二氧化碳及氧气 |
[17:03] | Carbon dioxide is exhaled and the oxygenated blood continues to…. | 吐出二氧化碳 含氧的血液继续… |
[17:11] | Into the left auricle through the left ventricle passing out of the…. | 流入左心耳 经过左心室流到… |
[17:35] | No! | 不 |
[17:46] | If you wanna play with animals, Mr. Walsh, join the circus. | 如果你要跟动物玩 华许先生 请加入马戏团 |
[18:10] | Lisa, sweetheart, there’s a Jesse on the phone. | 莉莎 甜心 有个叫杰西的打电话给你 |
[18:14] | Okay. Thanks, Mom. | 好的 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[18:29] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[18:31] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:32] | On the national front…. | 国内新闻方面… |
[18:34] | – Where are you going, Jess? – Just out for a little while. | – 你要去哪里 杰西 – 只是出去一下 |
[18:36] | I told you I want that room unpacked. | 我要你把房间整理好 |
[18:39] | – I’m just going out for an hour or two. – No. | – 我只是出去一 两个小时 – 不行 |
[18:41] | Upstairs. | 上楼 |
[18:43] | Right now, son. | 快点 儿子 |
[18:45] | Right now. | 快点 |
[19:11] | Ooh, you know how to love me, yeah | 你懂得如何爱我 |
[19:16] | When we make love tonight? | 今晚我们什么时候做爱 |
[19:20] | How do you like that, Dad? | 满意了吧 爸 |
[19:21] | I need you so bad, baby | 我是多么的需要你 宝贝 |
[19:28] | This is where you belong. | 这是属于你的地方 |
[19:32] | Don’t make me wait too long. | 别让我等得太久 |
[19:39] | No | 不 |
[19:42] | All night long. | 一整晚 |
[19:52] | Hold me, baby, Drive me crazy. | 抱着我 宝贝 让我发疯 |
[19:56] | Touch me all night long | 触摸我一整夜 |
[20:00] | Make me love you Kiss and hug you. | 让我爱你 亲吻 拥抱你 |
[20:03] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[20:05] | Touch me all night long | 触摸我一整夜 |
[20:09] | You’re my candy man. | 你是我的糖果人 |
[20:15] | Ha. I’ll, uh– I’ll leave the two of you alone. | 我不打扰你们两个了 |
[20:19] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[20:26] | I told her you invited me over. | 我跟她说你邀请我过来 |
[20:29] | I guess maybe I should have called. | 我也许该先打电话过来 |
[20:31] | No. Ha, ha. It’s fine, really. | 不 真的没关系 |
[20:34] | I mean, I was just cleaning my room. | 我只是在打扫房间 |
[20:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:38] | I figured you might like some help. | 我想你需要帮忙 |
[20:48] | Where does this go? | 这个要放哪里 |
[20:53] | Um…. Do your sweaters go in the closet? | 毛衣放在衣橱里吗 |
[21:09] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[21:10] | I don’t know. Looks like a diary to me. | 不知道 看起来像是日记 |
[21:18] | Let’s see. | 来看一下吧 |
[21:20] | “Nancy Thompson. 1428 Elm Street.” | “南茜汤普森 榆树街1428号” |
[21:23] | That’s right here. | 就是这里 |
[21:27] | Hey, you know, this thing is five years old. | 你知道吗 这是五年前的日记 |
[21:30] | – You know her? – Uh- uh. No. Before my time. | – 你认识她吗 – 不认识 那时我还没有搬过来 |
[21:35] | Wait, listen to this. | 等一下 你听这一段 |
[21:37] | “Sometimes when I’m lying here in bed… | “有时我躺在床上… |
[21:39] | …I can see Glen in his window across the way getting ready for bed. | 可以看到对面的葛兰在房间 准备要上床睡觉 |
[21:44] | His body is slim and smooth… | 他的身材健壮光滑 |
[21:46] | …and I know I shouldn’t watch him but that part of me that wants him… | 我知道我不该看他 但我的心是渴望他的 |
[21:51] | …forces me to. | 所以我盯着他看 |
[21:53] | That’s when I wea. | 那时的我如此软弱 |
[21:55] | That’s when I wanna go to him.” | 那时我想去找他” |
[21:59] | – Can I see that? – Mm- hm. | 我能看一下吗 |
[22:04] | “March 1 5th. | “3月15日 |
[22:07] | He comes to me at night. | 晚上他来找我 |
[22:08] | Horrible, ugly, dirty, under the sheets with me. | 可怕 丑陋 肮脏… 跟我一起躺在床上 |
[22:13] | Tearing at my nightgown with his steel claws. | 用他的钢爪撕开我的睡衣 |
[22:20] | His name is Fred… | 他叫做佛莱迪 |
[22:22] | …and he keeps trying to take me to the boiler room. | 他一直想带我去锅炉室 |
[22:27] | He wants to kill me.” | 他想杀了我” |
[22:35] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:40] | “Tina is dead.” | “提娜死了” |
[22:46] | Jesse, are you okay? | 杰西 你没事吧 |
[22:49] | It’s just something that Grady said to me. | 葛莱帝跟我提过这件事 |
[22:53] | About the that used to live here? | 以前住在这里的女孩 |
[22:56] | How she went crazy when she saw her boyfriend get murdered across the street. | 她看到住在对面的男朋友被杀 因此发疯了 |
[23:18] | Ugh. | 啊 |
[25:51] | Go ahead, Jesse. | 快点 杰西 |
[25:53] | Try it on for size. | 试试看大小合不合适 |
[26:04] | Kill for me. | 帮我杀人 |
[26:26] | It was kind of like I was sleepwalking. | 我像是在梦游一样 |
[26:28] | Maybe you were having a premonition or something, you know. | 或许你有通灵的超能力 |
[26:31] | Like the guys who help police solve crimes and find missing people. | 就像那些帮助警方破案 寻找失踪人口的人 |
[26:35] | Ever have anything like this happen before? | 你以前会这样吗 |
[26:37] | Nope. Never. | 不 从来没有 |
[26:38] | – You think that’s what it is? – I don’t know. | – 你真的认为是那样 – 我不知道 |
[26:42] | Can I see the diary for a little while? | 能让我看一下日记吗 |
[26:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:46] | – Hi, guys. – Hi, Kerry. | – 两位好 – 凯丽 |
[26:49] | I got your invitation for the party this weed. | 我收到你的周末派对邀请函了 |
[26:52] | Any cute guys gonna be there? | 会有帅哥来吗 |
[26:53] | All of them. Ha, ha. | 全都是帅哥 |
[26:55] | Is your dad gonna be the DJ again? | 这次也是你爸当流行音乐节目主持人吗 |
[26:58] | – Mom is gonna keep him upstairs this time. – Oh, good. | – 妈这次会把他关在楼上 – 太棒了 |
[27:03] | Last party I had… | 我上次办派对 |
[27:04] | …my Dad insisted on playing Benny Goodman records all night. | 我爸坚持整晚要播班尼古德曼的歌 |
[27:08] | – Well, I’ll see you later, okay? – Okay. | – 待会儿见 好吗 – 好的 |
[27:24] | Hey, Grady, do you remember your dreams? | 葛莱帝 你记得你做过的梦吗 |
[27:27] | Only the wet ones. | 我只记得春梦 |
[27:29] | No talking. | 别说话 |
[27:32] | Hey, Grady. | 葛莱帝 |
[27:37] | You know, Schneider shouldn’t have called you out on that last play. | 史奈德不该在最后一局把你换下来 |
[27:41] | Yeah, well, Schneider has got a stick up his ass today. | 对 今天史奈德是个王八蛋 |
[27:44] | Schneider’s always got a stick up his ass. | 史奈德一直都是个王八蛋 |
[27:48] | Hello, dirtballs. | 两个浑虫 你们好 |
[28:13] | – Ugh. It is so hot in here. – Yeah, babe. | – 这里真的很热 – 对 宝贝 |
[28:18] | Let me Iook at the thermostat. | 我看一下自动调温器 |
[28:29] | My God, it is hot as an oven in here. | 天啊 这里热得跟烤箱一样 |
[28:32] | Shh. The birds are sleeping. | 小鸟在睡觉 |
[28:37] | Cheryl, it’s 97 degrees in here. | 雪若 这里是摄氏36度 |
[29:00] | Damn it. Ow! | 该死 |
[29:03] | Angela, watch out. | 安琪拉 小心 |
[29:06] | Watch out, Jesse. | 小心 杰西 |
[29:09] | – Ah! – Ken,are you all right? | – 啊 – 肯 你没事吧 |
[29:11] | Damn bird. Look out, Angela, get out. | 该死的鸟 小心 安琪拉 快闪开 |
[29:16] | Look out, Jesse. | 小心 杰西 |
[29:20] | Come on. Look out, Angela. | – 来吧 – 小心 安琪拉 |
[29:25] | Jesse, get out of here. | 杰西 快让开 |
[29:26] | Cheryl. | 雪若 |
[29:52] | What are you doing, Jesse? Help me move this thing. | 你在做什么 杰西 帮我把这玩意儿移开 |
[29:54] | It isn’t the gas. – Don’t tell me it’s not the gas. | – 这不是瓦斯漏气 – 别跟我说不是瓦斯漏气 |
[29:57] | Your mother thought she smelled gas. | 你妈觉得她闻到瓦斯味 |
[29:59] | – Well, I thought I did, I wasn’t sure. – All right, so, what is it, bird rabies? | – 我以为我闻到了 我不确定 – 好吧 怎么了 这是狂鸟病吗 |
[30:03] | – It’s that seed you’ve been buying. Please, really. | – 一定是你买的饲料有问题 – 拜托 肯 真的 |
[30:06] | No, it could be. Got to be a rational explanation. | 不 有可能 这一定有合理的解释 |
[30:09] | Animals don’t explode into flames for no reason, do they? | 动物不会没理由突然自爆 对吧 |
[30:11] | – That’s right. – All right. | – 没错 – 好吧 |
[30:13] | Well, it’s sure not a leaky gas pipe. | 绝对不是瓦斯漏气 |
[30:17] | – You all right? – Oh, it’s all right. | – 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[30:20] | You set this whole thing up, didn’t you? | 这是你在搞鬼 对吧 |
[30:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么 |
[30:25] | You know what I’m talking about. What did you use, firecrackers? | 你知道我在说什么 你用了什么 爆竹吗 |
[30:28] | You know what he did, he used a goddamn cherry bomb. | 你知道他做了什么 他用了冲天炮 |
[30:31] | Stop it. – That’s what he did. | – 少来 – 他就是那么做的 |
[30:32] | Look, you can’t talk to me like that. | 喂 你不能那样子跟我说话 |
[30:34] | – Jesse, come back. – Ken. | – 杰西 给我回来 – 肯 |
[30:36] | – Come back, Jesse! – Stop it, you’re being ridiculous. | – 给我回来 杰西 – 别说了 你真的很荒谬 |
[30:38] | – Now come on, stop it. – Jesse! | – 好了 别说了 – 杰西 |
[30:53] | Shit. | 该死 |
[31:59] | Oh, jeez. | 天啊 |
[32:01] | – I don’t know, he always wants to. – Don’t touch me. | – 不知道 他一直想… – 别碰我 |
[32:38] | Can I have a beer, please? | 能给我一杯啤酒吗 谢谢 |
[33:37] | Hit the shower. | 去冲个澡吧 |
[35:48] | No, no, no! No! | 不 不 不 |
[35:59] | No, no! | 不 |
[36:01] | No, goddamn it, no! | 不 该死 |
[36:10] | No! | 不 |
[36:49] | No, no. | 不 |
[36:52] | No! | 不 |
[36:54] | No! | 不 |
[37:24] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[37:28] | Good evening, uh, does this belong to you? | 晚安 这是你们的儿子吗 |
[37:30] | Uh, yes, sir, he’s my son. | 对 他是我儿子 |
[37:33] | We found him out on the highway wandering around. | 我们发现他在公路上游荡 |
[37:35] | He was naked. | 没穿衣服 |
[37:38] | I’d keep a short leash on him if I were you. | 我建议你们管好他 |
[37:41] | Thank you, officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[37:42] | Jesse, come here, come. | 杰西 进来 快点 |
[37:45] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[37:49] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:52] | Two questions. | 我有两个问题 |
[37:54] | You answer them and we can all go to bed, all right? | 你回答问题 大家都能去睡 好吗 |
[38:02] | What are you taking, son? | 你吃了什么药 儿子 |
[38:04] | Who are you getting it from? | 是谁给你药 |
[38:09] | I’m not taking drugs. | 我没有嗑药 |
[38:13] | – Mom, I wanna go to bed. – Yeah, come on. | – 妈 我要睡了 – 对 来吧 |
[38:28] | It’s just a problem I have to work out on my own. | 那只是个我得自己解决的问题 |
[38:31] | – But something’s bothering you. Mom. | – 但有事让你感到困扰 – 妈 |
[38:33] | We’re just concerned about you, Jesse. | 我们只是很担心你 杰西 |
[38:34] | – I’m fine, just leave me alone. – Can’t…? | – 我没事 别烦我 – 我们… |
[38:37] | – Can’t we at least talk about it? – No. | – 我们不能谈一谈吗 – 不行 |
[38:51] | He needs professional help. I think we have to take him to a psychiatrist. | 他需要专家帮忙 我想我们该送他去看心理医生 |
[38:55] | Come on, Cheryl, you’re out of your gourd. What will that do? | 少来了 雪若 你疯了 那么做有什么好处 |
[38:58] | I don’t know. He needs help and we don’t know how to give it. | 我不知道 他需要帮助 我们不知道怎么帮他 |
[39:01] | – Oh, come on, Cheryl. – Are you hearing me? | – 别闹了 雪若 – 你听到了吗 |
[39:04] | – That boy’s in trouble. – No, he’s not in trouble. | – 那孩子有麻烦 – 不 他没有麻烦 |
[39:07] | What that boy needs is a good goddamn kick in the butt. | 那孩子需要被好好管教一顿 |
[39:10] | That’s what he needs. | 他只需要那样 |
[39:12] | I’ll tell you what he needs. He needs a methadone clinic. | 我知道他需要什么 他需要去戒毒 |
[39:34] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么事 |
[39:36] | I want all you back to your classes…. | 所有的学生回到教室… |
[39:41] | Don’t worry about what…. | 别担心 |
[39:44] | Just don’t worry about it. Let them do their work, all right? | 别担心 让他们做他们的工作 好吗 |
[39:47] | Yo, man, where have you been? | 兄弟 你跑到哪里去了 |
[39:48] | – Schneider got wasted last night. – Oh, my God. | – 昨晚史奈德被杀了 – 天啊 |
[39:51] | He must have been working late. Some maniac sliced him like a kielbasa. | 他一定是在加班 有个疯子把他当香肠开肠剖肚 |
[39:54] | Hacked him in the shower. Got bloody footprints all over the place. | 在洗澡间攻击他 到处都是血脚印 |
[39:58] | COPStand back from the line, please. | 请退到封锁线后面 |
[40:36] | Kill for me. | 帮我杀人 |
[41:01] | One, two | 一 二 |
[41:04] | Freddy’s coming for you | 佛莱迪来找你了 |
[41:10] | Three, four | 三 四 |
[41:14] | Better lock your door | 你最好锁上门 |
[41:20] | Five, six | 五 六 |
[41:23] | Grab your crucifix | 拿起你的十字架 |
[41:33] | – Morning, Jess. – Morning. | – 早安 杰西 – 早安 |
[41:45] | Dad, how come it took them five years to sell this house? | 爸 他们为什么花了五年时间 才把房子卖掉 |
[41:49] | Oh, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[41:50] | They just couldn’t get the right price, I suppose. | 我想是价钱一直无法让他们满意吧 |
[41:53] | Didn’t know about the murder across the street? | 你不知道对面发生过命案吗 |
[41:55] | The that lived here that saw the whole thing. | 住在这里的女孩目睹整个过程 后来发疯了 |
[41:57] | They told me something about it, yeah, but l– | 他们跟我提过 可是我… |
[42:00] | – You knew something about this– – Come on, Cheryl. | – 你是说你早就知道这件… – 拜托 雪若 |
[42:02] | How do you think we got such a good deal here, hon? | 你觉得我们怎么会 谈到这么低的价钱 甜心 |
[42:06] | Did they tell you that that lost her mind? | 他们有跟你说那女孩疯了吗 |
[42:09] | And her mother killed herself in our living room? | 她妈妈在客厅自杀 |
[42:11] | – What? – Did they tell you that? | – 什么 – 他们有跟你说吗 |
[42:13] | Mom, I’m scared. | 妈 我好害怕 |
[42:16] | – Come here. – Oh, honey, it’s all right. | – 过来 – 甜心 没事的 |
[42:18] | Daddy and Jesse are just pretending, that’s all. | 爸跟杰西只是在闹着玩 |
[42:21] | I don’t think this is something we should discuss. | 我想我们不该在这里讨论这件事 |
[42:23] | See? Don’t wanna hear one more word about it. | 看吧 我不想听这件事 杰西 |
[42:25] | There’s absolutely nothing, I mean nothing, wrong with this house. | 真的没事 我是说 这间房子没问题 |
[42:29] | Come on. | 好了 |
[42:31] | Is something burning? | 有东西烧焦了吗 |
[42:36] | Good Lord. | 天啊 |
[42:48] | It’s the craziest damn thing I’ve ever seen. | 那是我看过最疯狂的事 |
[42:52] | Look here, Cheryl. | 你看 雪若 |
[42:54] | It wasn’t even plugged in. | 插头根本没插上 |
[43:00] | Jesse, you can’t blame yourself for what happened to Schneider. | 杰西 你不能为史奈德的死自责 |
[43:04] | And just because you dreamt it doesn’t mean you did it. | 你梦到不代表你是凶手 |
[43:07] | – Where are we going? – Veer left over here. | – 我们要去哪里 – 这边左转 |
[43:12] | Look, I really think this is all in your mind, you know… | 听着 我真的觉得这是你的想像 |
[43:15] | …Iike you’re picking up some psychic signals. | 你应该是接收到灵界讯息 |
[43:41] | Wow, what is this place? | 哇 这是什么地方 |
[43:46] | Do you remember in the diary? | 还记得日记的内容吗 |
[43:48] | When Nancy said she kept finding herself in a boiler room? | 南茜说她发现自己到了锅炉室 |
[43:51] | Well, Fred Krueger worked here. It’s an old power plant. | 佛莱迪克格在这里工作 这是老发电厂 |
[43:57] | – Here. – What is all this? | – 拿去吧 – 这是什么 |
[44:00] | I did some reading on our friend, Fred Krueger. | 我调查了一下我们的朋友 佛莱迪克格 |
[44:22] | – How long has it been closed down? – A long time. | – 这里废弃多久了 – 非常久 |
[44:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[44:29] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[44:31] | Fred Krueger kidnapped 20 kids… | 佛莱迪克格绑架了二十个孩子 |
[44:33] | …and brought them here and killed them. | 将他们带到这里杀害 |
[44:44] | – Do you feel anything? – What do you mean? | – 你有感觉了吗 – 你是什么意思 |
[44:48] | I don’t know. I thought you might be able to make a connection or something. | 不知道 我想你应该会有感应 |
[45:00] | – I feel like a jerk. – Shh. Just concentrate. | – 我觉得自己是个混蛋 – 专心点 |
[45:12] | Do you feel anything? | 你有感觉吗 |
[45:15] | Uh, uh. | 嗯 |
[46:43] | Wake up, little . | 醒一醒 小女孩 |
[46:50] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[46:58] | It’s late, go back to sleep. | 很晚了 继续睡吧 |
[47:27] | Morning, honey. Did you sleep okay? | 早安 甜心 你睡得好吗 |
[47:32] | Yeah, fine. | 还不错 |
[47:34] | Good. You’re looking better. | 很好 你的气色好多了 |
[47:48] | You had another nightmare, didn’t you? | 你又做恶梦了 对不对 |
[47:50] | Yes, I had a bad night. | 对 昨晚我很不好受 |
[47:52] | Do you wanna talk about it? | 你要谈一谈吗 |
[47:56] | My dad thinks I’m on drugs. | 我爸以为我嗑药 |
[47:58] | My mom thinks I’m crazy. | 我妈以为我疯了 |
[48:00] | And you know, at this point, I don’t know if I don’t agree with her. | 现在我不知道是否该同意她的看法 |
[48:07] | Hey, what’s wrong with Jesse? He seems kind of freaked out. | 杰西是怎么了 他一副阴阳怪气的模样 |
[48:14] | Hey, wanna go to a movie or something, hang out? | 要一起去看电影或去玩吗 |
[48:17] | Maybe get these things off your mind. Get a pizza or something. | 或许可以忘了这些事 大家一起去吃披萨 |
[48:20] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[48:24] | Hi, Ronnie. | 朗尼 |
[48:26] | – You going to Lisa’s house tomorrow night? – No. | – 明晚你要去莉莎家吗 – 没办法 |
[48:29] | – I can’t, I’m grounded. – How come? | – 不行 我被禁足了 – 怎么会 |
[48:32] | I threw my grandmother down a flight of stairs. | 我把我奶奶推下楼 |
[48:36] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[48:38] | Jesse, I think you should eat something. | 杰西 我想你该吃点东西 |
[48:40] | – I’m not hungry. – I wish you would talk to me. | – 我不饿 – 我希望你能跟我谈一谈 |
[48:43] | You know, we can figure it out. We can figure it out together. | 我们可以一起想办法 |
[48:46] | There is nothing to figure out. | 没什么可想的 |
[48:49] | I don’t know why you’re wasting your time. | 我不知道你干嘛 跟这家伙浪费时间 |
[48:51] | – He’s a basket case. – Shut up, Grady. | – 他是个变态 – 闭嘴 葛莱帝 |
[48:55] | Want me to shut up? Fine, I’ll shut up, no problem. | 你要我闭嘴 好 我闭嘴 没问题 |
[49:00] | See you around, buddy. | 待会儿不见 兄弟 |
[49:17] | Here you are. | 拿去吧 |
[49:36] | – Hey. – All right. | – 好啊 – 漂亮 |
[49:38] | Hey, now cut that out. | 喂 别闹了 |
[49:41] | I’ve got it. | 我来处理 |
[49:44] | But, sweetheart, it’s a nice party. | 甜心 这派对很好玩 |
[49:46] | Come on, Skinny, it’s time for bed. | 来吧 健美先生 该睡了 |
[49:51] | You’re in charge, hotshot. | 交给你了 小子 |
[49:56] | Twelve-thirty, miss, no later. | 小姐 12点半结束 别拖延 |
[49:58] | – Twelve-thirty. – Have a nice time. | – 12点半 – 好好玩 |
[50:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[50:10] | What’s the matter with Jesse? | 杰西是怎么了 |
[50:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[50:21] | – Jesse? – I’ll be out in a second. | – 杰西 – 我马上出去 |
[50:25] | Can I please come in and talk to you? | 我能进去跟你谈吗 |
[50:41] | Listen, I’m gonna leave. I’m not into this. | 我想离开了 我玩不起来 |
[50:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[50:48] | Jesse, why won’t you talk to me? | 杰西 你为什么不跟我谈 |
[50:53] | – Will you just leave me alone? – You’re not being fair. | – 你能不能别来烦我 – 你太不公平了 |
[50:57] | I wanna help you. | 我想帮你 |
[51:00] | How can you help me? | 你要怎么帮我 |
[51:02] | What are you gonna do for me? | 你能为我做什么 |
[51:04] | Look, I feel like I’m losing my mind. | 真的 我觉得我快疯了 |
[51:09] | And I don’t want you to watch me fall apart. | 我不要你看到我崩溃 |
[51:12] | I’m afraid to go to sleep. | 我害怕睡着 |
[51:16] | I’m afraid to stay awake. | 醒着的时候也害怕 |
[51:18] | I’m ruining your party. | 我毁了你的派对 |
[51:20] | – They’re gonna take me away. – Come on, don’t say that. | – 他们会将我送走 – 好了 别那么说 |
[51:24] | Listen, we’ll stay up all night if we have to. | 听着 有必要的话 我们整晚都不睡 |
[51:26] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[52:05] | Come on, any second now, any second. | 来吧 准备好就可以了 |
[52:22] | Yeah, party time. | 太棒了 派对时间 |
[52:26] | I got the music. | 我来放音乐 |
[52:36] | I wanna tell you exactly how I feel. | 我想告诉你我的感觉 |
[52:44] | – What the hell are they doing down there? – Oh, Eddie, they’re kids. | – 他们在搞什么 – 艾迪 他们只是孩子 |
[52:47] | I know they’re kids. I gotta get some rest. | 我知道他们只是孩子 我得休息一下 |
[52:51] | Now that you’re leaving. It’s time that I confess. | 现在你要离开 是我承认的时候了 |
[52:58] | The way we planned our love together. | 计划我们相爱的方式 |
[53:02] | Sometimes doing more is less. | 有时做多与做少一样 |
[53:05] | From a whisper to a scream. Now I know just what it means. | 从耳语变作尖叫 现在我知道这意味着什么 |
[53:12] | From a whisper to a scream. I said I love you. | 从耳语变作尖叫声 我说过我爱你 |
[53:19] | From a whisper to a scream. Now I know just what it means. | 从耳语变作尖叫 现在我知道这意味着什么 |
[53:35] | Yesterday you were only mine. Today you’re loving somebody new. | 昨天你还只属于我 今天你爱上新欢。 |
[53:44] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[53:47] | Jesse, what’s wrong? | 杰西 怎么了 |
[54:05] | Jesus Christ, you scared the shit out of me, man. | 天啊 你差点没吓死我 |
[54:09] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[54:15] | Hey, what the fuck are you doing in my room? | 喂 你跑到我的房间做什么 |
[54:19] | Listen, I’m in trouble. | 听着 我惹上大麻烦了 |
[54:22] | I need you to let me stay here tonight. | 今晚我需要你收容我 |
[54:24] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[54:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:29] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[54:35] | Why don’t you just go home and take a bottle of sleeping pills? | 你何不回家吃瓶安眠药 |
[54:40] | I killed Schneider. | 我杀了史奈德 |
[54:42] | You what? | 什么 |
[54:44] | Only it wasn’t me, see? | 但动手的人不是我 懂吗 |
[54:47] | There’s something inside of me. | 是我心里的那股力量 |
[54:49] | And last night it made me go to my sister’s room. | 昨晚它要我进我妹的房间 |
[54:51] | And tonight with Lisa in the cabana it started to happen again. | 今晚我跟莉莎在泳池小屋 我又感觉到那股力量了 |
[54:56] | I think you are seriously losing it, bro. | 我觉得你真的疯了 兄弟 |
[54:58] | I’m scared, Grady. | 我很害怕 葛莱帝 |
[55:02] | Something is trying to get inside my body. | 有股力量想侵入我的身体 |
[55:05] | Yeah, she’s female, she’s waiting for you in the cabana. | 对 她是女生 她在泳池小屋等你 |
[55:07] | And you wanna sleep with me. | 你却要跟我睡 |
[55:08] | Look, I don’t care if you believe me or not. | 听着 我不在乎你相不相信我 |
[55:12] | Hey, I believe you. | 嘿 我相信你 |
[55:14] | You’ve had some scary dreams, okay? | 你做了可怕的恶梦 好吗 |
[55:16] | No. | 不 |
[55:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[55:27] | I’m all messed up. | 我被搞糊涂了 |
[55:30] | What difference does it make? | 那有什么差别 |
[55:32] | I’m in trouble. And I need you to help me. | 我有麻烦 我需要你帮我 |
[55:39] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[55:53] | All right, man. What do you want me to do? | 好吧 你要我怎么做 |
[56:01] | Just watch me. | 看好我 |
[56:04] | And if anything starts to happen… | 如果真的出事 |
[56:07] | …if I start to act weird, start dreaming weird… | 如果我开始怪怪的 看起来像是做了怪梦 |
[56:12] | …or try to walk out of here, you gotta stop me. | 或是我想离开这里 你得阻止我 |
[56:15] | I don’t care if you have to hit me over the head, just don’t let me leave. | 不管是打昏我还是怎么样 千万别让我离开 |
[56:18] | And, Grady… | 葛莱帝… |
[56:22] | …don’t fall asleep. | 别睡着了 |
[56:26] | Hot dog? | 要吃热狗吗 |
[56:31] | Come back in the water. | 快回水里 |
[56:33] | I’m busy, okay? | 我在忙 好吗 |
[56:38] | I don’t know, Kerry. I feel like I should go see him. | 我不知道 凯丽 我觉得我该去看他 |
[56:41] | But I can’t just leave the party. | 但我不能丢下派对不管 |
[56:43] | Fuck the party. | 管他的派对 |
[56:46] | Go see him. | 去找他吧 |
[56:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[56:56] | Leaving the land of the dead, and with Torch– | 离开死人国度 拿着火把 |
[56:59] | I want you to meet Louie… | 我要你见见路易 |
[57:01] | And now I see the… | 现在我看到 |
[57:03] | See, kid, you’re a dog. | 看吧 孩子 你太厉害了 |
[57:05] | You sure handled that situation… | 你把情况处理得很好 |
[57:08] | Throw me a line. That changes into a bottomless pit! | 把绳子丢过来给我 那变成无底洞了 |
[57:21] | Sweet dreams, pal. | 好好睡吧 兄弟 |
[57:40] | – Grady. – What? | – 葛莱帝 – 怎么 |
[57:44] | It’s starting to happen again. | 我又有感觉了 |
[57:55] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[57:58] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[58:01] | What the fuck’s wrong with you, dude? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[58:17] | Shit. | 要死了 |
[58:29] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[58:38] | Dad! | 爸 |
[58:42] | Dad, open the door! | 爸 快开门 |
[58:46] | Dad! | 爸 |
[58:48] | No! | 不 |
[59:07] | Dad! Dad! | 爸 |
[59:11] | Dad! | 爸 |
[59:17] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[59:20] | Dad, open the door! Dad! | 爸 快开门 |
[59:23] | Dad! | 爸 |
[59:31] | Dad! | 爸 |
[59:37] | Ron. | 朗 |
[59:39] | Ron, what is it? | 朗 怎么了 |
[59:42] | Dad! | 爸 |
[59:45] | Ron, open the door! | 爸 快开门 |
[59:47] | Ron, are you all right? | 朗 你没事吧 |
[59:53] | Ron, this is your father, open this door! | 朗 我是你爸 快开门 |
[59:57] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[59:58] | – No! – Ron! | – 不 – 朗 |
[1:00:04] | Ron, open it up! Ron! | 朗 快开门 |
[1:00:06] | MRS. | 朗 |
[1:00:13] | MR. . Get help! | 快找人帮忙 |
[1:00:31] | No. | 不 |
[1:00:51] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个大混蛋 |
[1:00:54] | You killed him! | 你杀了他 |
[1:01:10] | You killed him! | 你杀了他 |
[1:01:13] | No! | 不 |
[1:01:14] | Somebody in there? Open up. | 里面有人吗 快开门 |
[1:01:17] | It’s locked. Break it down. | 门锁住了 把门撞开 |
[1:01:30] | Take a rose. | 带走一朵玫瑰 |
[1:01:34] | Call it sorrow. | 称之为悲伤 |
[1:01:36] | But it’s a rose by any other name. | 但是名不符实 |
[1:01:50] | Jesse, my God, what happened? | 杰西 天啊 发生了什么事 |
[1:01:52] | I killed him. I killed him. | 我杀了他 我杀了他 |
[1:01:58] | Jesse, my God, you’re hurt. What happened? | 杰西 天啊 你受伤了 发生了什么事 |
[1:02:01] | I…I killed Grady. | 我…杀了葛莱帝 |
[1:02:05] | I killed Grady. | 我杀了葛莱帝 |
[1:02:08] | Lisa, I killed Schneider. | 莉莎 我杀了史奈德 |
[1:02:11] | Oh, no, my God. | 不 天啊 |
[1:02:15] | I’m so scared. | 我好害怕 |
[1:02:17] | Jesse, what are you talking about? | 杰西 你在胡说什么 |
[1:02:20] | He’s inside me. | 他在我的身体里 |
[1:02:23] | – I’m scared. – Jesse, who is doing this to you? | – 我好害怕 – 杰西 是谁对你这么做 |
[1:02:25] | Fred Krueger. | 佛莱迪克格 |
[1:02:29] | He’s inside me, and he wants to take me again. | 他在我的身体里 他还想再度控制我 |
[1:02:35] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:02:37] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[1:02:39] | Jesse, this is not happening. | 杰西 这是不可能的 |
[1:02:42] | It’s got to be everything you’ve ta in. Uh, Schneider the diary, the glove. | 一定是你受了太大的刺激 史奈德 日记 手套 |
[1:02:47] | Only it’s all mixed up… | 你被搞糊涂了… |
[1:02:48] | Christ, what do I have to do to make you understand me? | 天啊 我该怎么做你才会相信我 |
[1:02:54] | Last night he made me try to kill my sister. | 昨晚他想逼我杀死我妹妹 |
[1:03:00] | I’ve got blood on my hands. | 我手上沾着血 |
[1:03:08] | He owns me. | 他控制了我 |
[1:03:29] | Hey, could somebody turn down the heat in the pool? | 拜托谁把热水器关了 |
[1:03:38] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:03:46] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:03:48] | Hey, Rocky. Our hero. | – 洛基 – 我们的英雄 |
[1:03:58] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[1:04:00] | Come on, I just want you to listen to this. | 来吧 我要你听一下这个 |
[1:04:03] | It’s something Nancy said in the last page of her diary. | 这是南茜的日记最后一页 |
[1:04:07] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:04:09] | “He is evil itself. | “他就是邪恶本身 |
[1:04:11] | I know now that I brought him into my world. | 我知道是我带他来到我的世界 |
[1:04:14] | We all did. | 我们都一样 |
[1:04:15] | Gave him all the energy he needed. | 给了他需要的能量 |
[1:04:17] | Our were all he needed.” | 他只需要听到我们尖叫” |
[1:04:29] | Lisa? | 莉莎吗 |
[1:04:31] | Jesse, she wasn’t crazy. All this really happened. | 杰西 她没疯 这一切真的发生过 |
[1:04:35] | You can fight him. | 你可以抵抗他 |
[1:04:43] | Oh, God, he’s coming back. | 天啊 他回来了 |
[1:04:46] | – Get out of here, Lisa. – Jesse, fight him. | – 快离开这里 莉莎 – 杰西 抵抗他 |
[1:04:48] | I can’t. | 我没办法 |
[1:04:52] | Fight it, Jesse. | 抵抗到底 杰西 |
[1:04:56] | You created him, you can destroy him. | 你创造了他 你也可以毁了他 |
[1:04:59] | Lisa, open this door. | 莉莎 快开门 |
[1:05:01] | He is living off of your fear. | 他靠你的恐惧而活 |
[1:05:04] | – Jesse, fight him. – I can’t! | – 杰西 抵抗他 – 我没办法 |
[1:05:06] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以的 |
[1:05:08] | Fight him. | 抵抗他 |
[1:05:09] | You are not afraid of him. | 你不怕他 他根本不存在 |
[1:05:10] | – He doesn’t even exist. – No! | – 他根本不存在 – 不 |
[1:05:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:05:28] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[1:05:33] | He can’t fight me. I’m here. | 他不能抵抗我 我就在这里 |
[1:05:36] | No, no! | 不 |
[1:05:38] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:05:40] | No! | 不 |
[1:05:48] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[1:05:59] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:06:01] | Oh, my God! | 老天爷 |
[1:06:02] | No! | 不 |
[1:06:06] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[1:06:10] | No! | 不 |
[1:06:23] | It’s gotten a little hot. What’s going on in there? | – 太热了 – 发生了什么事 |
[1:06:27] | My God! | 天啊 |
[1:06:42] | Jesse, help. | 杰西 帮帮我 |
[1:06:44] | There is no Jesse. | 杰西不存在 |
[1:06:45] | I’m Jesse now. | 现在我就是杰西 |
[1:06:48] | Get away from me! | 离我远一点 |
[1:06:50] | Get away from me! | 离我远一点 |
[1:06:54] | Kill me, Lisa. | 杀了我 莉莎 |
[1:06:56] | Please, kill me. | 求求你 杀了我 |
[1:07:03] | Come on, Lisa, kill him. | 快点 莉莎 杀了他 |
[1:07:06] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[1:07:25] | I love you, Lisa. | 我爱你 莉莎 |
[1:07:29] | No. | 不 |
[1:07:31] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:07:36] | Help, please. | 帮帮我 拜托 |
[1:07:38] | PIease. | 拜托 |
[1:07:39] | No. | 不 |
[1:07:41] | I love you, Lisa. | 我爱你 莉莎 |
[1:07:48] | Jesse, help. | 杰西 帮帮我 |
[1:08:26] | Hey, is everybody okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[1:08:28] | Search me. | 我不知道 |
[1:08:34] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:08:49] | Wait a minute! Wait! | 等一下 等一下 |
[1:08:58] | Ah! It’s hot. | 好烫 |
[1:09:06] | Lisa. Lisa. | 莉莎 莉莎 |
[1:09:19] | Lisa. Oh, my God, are you all right? | 莉莎 天啊 你没事吧 |
[1:09:22] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[1:09:39] | Get her out of here! | 快带她离开这里 |
[1:09:41] | – Get out of here! – All right. | – 快离开这里 – 好啦 |
[1:09:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:09:46] | Just calm down, all right? | 冷静点 好吗 |
[1:09:49] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[1:09:51] | Yeah. It’s gonna be all right. | 对 一定会没事的 |
[1:09:56] | Nobody’s gonna hurt you. | 没有人会伤害你 |
[1:10:02] | Just tell us what you want, all right? | 告诉我们你要什么 好吗 |
[1:10:07] | Okay, I’m here to help you. | 好吧 我是来帮你的 |
[1:10:09] | Help yourself, fucker. | 你先帮帮自己吧 混蛋 |
[1:10:24] | You are all my children now. | 现在你们都是我的孩子 |
[1:10:34] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:10:37] | No! Don’t. | 不 不要 |
[1:10:39] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:11:02] | Where did he go? | 他到哪里去了 |
[1:15:14] | Come to me, Lisa. | 到我这边来 莉莎 |
[1:15:22] | Jesse, I know you’re in there. | 杰西 我知道你还在 |
[1:15:24] | – Stop him. – No, no, no, Jesse’s dead. | – 阻止他 – 不 杰西死了 |
[1:15:27] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[1:15:36] | Lisa. | 莉莎 |
[1:15:39] | I love you, Jesse. | 我爱你 杰西 |
[1:15:58] | Lisa. | 莉莎 |
[1:16:11] | Come back to me, Lisa. | 回到我身边 莉莎 |
[1:16:18] | I am not afraid of you. | 我才不怕你 |
[1:16:23] | He’s in there and I want him back. | 他在那里面 把他还给我 |
[1:16:29] | I’m gonna take him away from you. | 我要把他从你手上抢回来 |
[1:16:32] | And you are gonna go straight back to hell, you son of a bitch! | 你会直接下地狱去 大混蛋 |
[1:16:38] | No, Jesse’s dead. | 不 杰西死了 |
[1:16:43] | Come back to me, Jesse. | 回到我身边 杰西 |
[1:16:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:16:48] | Come back to me. | 回到我身边 |
[1:16:50] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:16:57] | He can’t hold you, Jesse. | 他无法控制你 杰西 |
[1:16:58] | He’s losing his grip. | 他失去控制了 |
[1:17:00] | You can get out. | 你可以逃出来的 |
[1:17:06] | He’ll die with me. | 他会跟我一起死 |
[1:17:18] | He’ll die with both of us. | 他会跟我们两个一起死 |
[1:18:10] | Lisa! Lisa! | 莉莎 莉莎 |
[1:19:47] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[1:20:44] | It’s great to have you home again, Jess. | 很高兴你回来了 杰西 |
[1:20:46] | I can’t believe I’m going back. I’m glad. | 真不敢相信我能回来 我很高兴 |
[1:20:49] | – Good. – I’m glad. | – 太好了 – 我很高兴 |
[1:20:50] | – Have a good day, huh? – Okay. | – 祝你有愉快的一天 – 好的 |
[1:20:53] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢妈妈 |
[1:20:56] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:21:03] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:21:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:21:12] | What is so funny? | 什么事那么好笑 |
[1:21:15] | That was a really great party. | 那场派对非常好玩 |
[1:21:18] | – Thanks, Lise. – Thanks a lot. | – 谢谢你 莉莎 – 谢谢 |
[1:21:21] | I can’t believe it’s actually all over. | 我不敢相信这一切真的结束了 |
[1:21:24] | – Let’s not talk about it. – Okay. | – 我们不要再谈那件事了 – 好吧 |
[1:21:32] | Ooh. Ha, ha. – ls this– ? | 这是… |
[1:21:35] | Am I going crazy or is this bus going too fast? | 是我疯了 还是巴士开得太快 |
[1:21:38] | It’s going fine. | 不会啊 |
[1:21:40] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[1:21:44] | No. | 不 |
[1:21:46] | This bus is going too fast. | 巴士开得太快了 |
[1:21:50] | – Lisa, it’s starting to speed up. – It’s fine. | – 莉莎 他开始加速了 – 没事的 |
[1:21:53] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[1:21:55] | Driver. | 司机 |
[1:21:56] | – Driver, stop. – Jesse, just sit down. | – 司机 快停车 – 杰西 快坐下 |
[1:22:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:22:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:22:19] | It’s okay. It’s all right. | 没关系 没事的 |
[1:22:23] | Jesse, it’s okay. | 杰西 没事的 |
[1:22:25] | It’s all over. | 一切都结束了 |