英文名称:A Nightmare on Elm Street
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:47] | Can I have another? | 再来杯咖啡 |
[02:50] | Hey. Can I have some more coffee, please? | 麻烦 再来杯咖啡 |
[02:54] | Where you going? | 别走啊 |
[02:59] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[03:02] | Bitch. | 泼妇 |
[03:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:20] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:24] | Anyone here? | 有人吗 |
[03:49] | Lady. Lady. | 小姐 |
[03:54] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:07] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[04:36] | Dean. Dean. | 阿斌 |
[04:39] | I told you, if you keep falling asleep, they’re gonna kick you out of here. | 若你再睡下去 会被赶出去 |
[04:43] | Um, sorry. Won’t happen again, okay? | 对不起 下次不敢 |
[04:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:26] | -Nancy. – Hey, Kris. You can sit wherever you want. | – 南希 – 克莉丝 快坐 |
[05:28] | – Actually, I’m just here to meet Dean. – Oh, he’s right over there. | – 其实我是来找阿斌 – 他就在那 |
[05:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:37] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[05:40] | Wow, you look like you haven’t… | 你看起来好像… |
[05:41] | Like I haven’t slept in three days? | 三日没睡过 |
[05:49] | Dean, what’s going on? | 阿斌 发生什么事 |
[05:51] | So, what are we doing after this? | 接下来做什么 |
[05:53] | Let me see if we can go to Ashley’s or whatever. | 看是否有可去的地方 |
[05:57] | Then I don’t know. | 我没什么主意 |
[06:00] | Look out, here comes your girlfriend. | 你女友来了 |
[06:02] | – Oh, hey. – Hi. Can I get you guys anything else? | 还想要什么 |
[06:07] | Uh… Um… | 嗯 嗯 |
[06:11] | No, I think we’re good. We’ll just get the check. | 够了 我们准备埋单 |
[06:16] | Is that the only thing you wanna ask her, Quentin? | 伟庭 你就只会跟她说这些 |
[06:25] | Asshole. | 蠢材 |
[06:31] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[06:34] | Why is Kris with Dean? | 克莉丝和阿斌在一起喔 |
[06:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:43] | Come on. | 走 |
[06:47] | That’s fucked up. | 该死的 |
[06:50] | What was that all about? | 怎么了 |
[06:51] | Um, Jesse’s just… He’s pissed because Kris broke up with him. | 杰西还因和克莉丝分手而耿耿于怀 |
[06:56] | – I didn’t even know they were together. – Yeah. | 我不知道他们在一起过 |
[07:01] | I guess I can keep the change? | 找钱不要吧 |
[07:04] | Yeah. Look… | 看… |
[07:06] | …I’m sorry about the mess. | 很抱歉桌面弄得如斯杂乱 |
[07:08] | – These guys are just… – I’m used to it. | – 他们只是… – 我习惯了 |
[07:10] | So you ever get tired of working here every weekend? | 你厌倦每个周末都于此工作吗 |
[07:13] | Do you ever get tired of coming here every weekend? | 那你厌烦每个周末都到此吗 |
[07:17] | Quentin. You coming or no? | 伟庭 还不快走 |
[07:23] | Sorry. Look, this should take care of the rest of it. | 很抱歉 应保持桌面整洁 |
[07:28] | – See you around. – See you. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[07:35] | Listen, maybe you should talk to somebody. | 或者你应告知其他人 |
[07:38] | I did. | 我有 |
[07:40] | And he thinks all my problems come from my past. | 他认为问题发生在之前 |
[07:45] | We began going through my childhood… | 我童年那时 |
[07:47] | …and that’s when they started. | 就在那时开始 |
[07:52] | When what started? | 开始什么 |
[07:54] | These nightmares. | 诸此恶梦 |
[07:56] | Nightmares. | 恶梦 |
[07:59] | So, what, you can’t sleep? | 你不能入睡 |
[08:02] | I can sleep. | 我能入睡 |
[08:05] | I just don’t want to. | 不过我不想入睡 |
[08:08] | Okay, Dean, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[08:10] | They’re just dreams. Okay? They’re not real. | 只是梦 不是真的 |
[08:14] | These dreams… | 这些梦… |
[08:16] | …they’re real. | 是真实 |
[08:18] | They’re not. | 只是梦 |
[08:20] | They’re re… I’m sorry, Kris. | 不是梦 对不起 |
[08:23] | – No, it’s okay. – Kris. | – 好的 – 克莉丝 |
[08:25] | No, no. It’s fine. I’m gonna go clean myself off. | 没事 我去整理一下 |
[08:27] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 |
[08:59] | You’re not real. | 只是梦 |
[09:01] | You’re not real. You’re not real! | 只是梦 |
[09:03] | I am now. | 我不是梦 |
[09:06] | Dean, what are you doing? | 阿斌 你在干嘛 |
[09:07] | – You’re not real. – Dean, stop it. Dean. | – 只是梦 – 住手 |
[09:11] | Dean, stop it! | 住手 |
[09:14] | Dean! | 阿斌 |
[09:18] | Dean! | 阿斌 |
[09:31] | Tragedy can shake us at our core… | 悲痛震动我们的内心 |
[09:33] | …and it can also unite us in our shared grief. | 它使我们团结与互勉 |
[09:38] | Today we are gathered and united… | 我们在这天共聚 |
[09:41] | …for the tragic loss of a young man with so much life ahead of him. | 为此人的逝去与他生前的痛楚 |
[09:45] | Let us pray. | 让我们祈祷 |
[09:49] | Lord, you who can turn the shadow of death… | 上帝 请将死亡的阴影 |
[09:53] | …into the light of a new day… | 转化为明亮的新一日 |
[09:56] | …as we gather to commend Dean into your hands… | 我们将阿斌托付于你 |
[10:00] | …help us to wait upon thee with penitent hearts… | 有助我们以忏悔的心仰望你 |
[10:06] | …and remind us of he who died that we might live. | 警惕我们 他的逝去就是我们的存在 |
[10:27] | And the power and the glory forever and ever. Amen. | 权力和荣耀直到永远 阿门 |
[10:32] | – Amen. – Come on, sweetie. It’s over. | 没事了 |
[10:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:49] | Let’s go say hi. | 来慰问下 |
[10:50] | – Gwen. Hi, how are you? – Alan, hi. | 歌雯 还好吧 |
[10:56] | – It’s been a long time. – Yeah, yeah. | – 好久不见 – 是 |
[10:58] | – Especially under these circumstances. – Yeah, not a… | – 尤其在这些情形 – 不过… |
[11:02] | You know, Nance, if you need someone to talk to… | 南希 若你想找人倾诉 |
[11:05] | I’m okay. Thank you. | 我没事 有劳关心 |
[11:07] | We’re setting up a crisis center at the school. | 我们在学校设置了应急中心 |
[11:09] | – You know where my office is, right, Nancy? – Yeah. | 你知道我办公点吧 |
[11:13] | – We’re gonna head out. Take care. – Good to see you. | – 我们要离开了 珍重 – 见到你真高兴 |
[11:15] | Bye-bye, Quentin. | 再见 伟庭 |
[11:36] | You knew Dean that far back? | 你认识阿斌很久了 |
[11:39] | Jesus, that is me. But I don’t know how I’m in that picture. | 那女孩是我 但不知为何在此照片里 |
[11:42] | I didn’t meet Dean until high school. | 我在高中才认识阿斌 |
[11:45] | Come on. | 走 |
[11:50] | – Dean said something right before he died. – Oh, please don’t. | – 阿斌死前若有所言 – 节哀顺变 |
[11:55] | He said, “You’re not real.” | 他说”只是梦” |
[11:58] | He kept repeating it over and over again. | 重复不止 |
[12:01] | Do you have any idea what that means? | 知其含义吗 |
[12:06] | No. I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[12:11] | Think about it. What would it mean? Dean was on a load of medication when… | 有什么含义 或许他嗑药了 |
[12:14] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[12:16] | When it happened, it was like somebody was making him do it… | 事发时 如有人在迫他 |
[12:19] | …but there was nobody there. | 但根本没人 |
[12:26] | Jesse, you have to believe me. | 杰西 你要相信我 |
[12:28] | Kris, it was late and you were scared. Your mind was just playing tricks on you… | 克莉丝 你受惊过度才有这种想法 |
[12:32] | …that’s all. – I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[12:38] | You do? | 你相信 |
[12:43] | I’ve seen… | 我经历过… |
[12:46] | – I saw… – You didn’t see anything. | 你根本没经历过 |
[12:49] | You weren’t right there. Kris was. | 你又不是当事人 |
[12:52] | She’s already fucked up, so leave her alone. | 她很混乱 让她冷静下 |
[12:59] | You have no idea what I’ve seen. | 你根本不知道我经历过什么 |
[13:04] | Let’s go home. | 回家吧 |
[14:27] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[14:31] | Hey, Mom, where are all the photos of me from when I was younger? | 妈妈 我在找儿时的照片 |
[14:35] | – They’re not here. – Oh, well, who knows? | – 不在这 – 谁晓得 |
[14:38] | They’re probably packed away over the garage. Why? | 可能放在车库 怎么了 |
[14:41] | Because today at the funeral I, um… | 今日在葬礼上… |
[14:45] | I saw a photo of Dean and I when we were, like, 5. | 我看到我和阿斌的儿时合照 |
[14:49] | But, you know, it’s funny, I don’t remember knowing Dean before high school. | 好奇怪 我是在高中才认识阿斌 |
[14:54] | Who can remember being 5 years old? | 谁能记得五岁时的事 |
[14:56] | Hey, why don’t you pack those up? Dinner’s almost ready. | 快收拾好 晚膳已备好 |
[15:12] | Good night, honey. | 晚安 乖女儿 |
[17:46] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[17:50] | Kris? You okay? | 克莉丝 没事吧 |
[18:09] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[18:10] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:12] | Just, like, a sketch. | 好像是速写画 |
[18:15] | Are you okay? | 还好吧 |
[18:18] | – Yeah, I’m okay. – Yeah? | 很好 |
[18:21] | Are you okay? | 那你呢 |
[18:24] | Yeah, you know. | 还用说 |
[18:27] | You know, like, if you ever need somebody, if you ever wanna talk to somebody, l… | 若你需要找人谈话 |
[18:32] | I’m sure you have like a thousand other people you could talk to… | 我猜有一大堆人愿意听 |
[18:36] | …but if you wanna talk to somebody… | 我亦是当中的一份子… |
[18:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:41] | Quentin. You’re gonna be late to class. Come on, buddy, let’s go. | 伟庭 要迟到了 快走 |
[18:45] | – My dad. – I know. | – 我爸爸 – 我知道 |
[18:51] | Now, class, it was Pericles who told the Athenian people… | 正是伯里克利告诉雅典人 |
[18:55] | …they should all gather into the gates of the city… | 他们应聚集到城门 |
[18:58] | …while his naval fleet picked off the Spartans by sea. | 同时他的海军舰队摧毁斯巴达人的航道 |
[19:01] | Now, it was to be a slow but sure victory. | 现在胜利已在握 |
[19:03] | The Spartans would never make it over the walls of the acropolis, Pericles said. | 伯里克利曰“斯巴达人绝不会攻下雅典卫城墙” |
[19:08] | But what he didn’t take into account is that the plague would eventually strike. | 但他没料到会被瘟疫打败 |
[19:12] | Open your books to page 84. | 翻到书中八十四页 |
[19:17] | To further complicate matters… | 情形更复杂 |
[19:19] | …the Spartans were armed with a variety of weapons… | 斯巴达人配备了各种各样武器 |
[19:22] | …some of them even improvised. | 当中有些武器是即场组装 |
[19:24] | And they would not hesitate to slaughter every Athenian they saw… | 他们不停屠杀雅典人 |
[19:28] | …even children. | 甚至孩童 |
[19:30] | Especially the children of soldiers. This is where the… | 尤其是士兵的小孩… |
[19:35] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[19:36] | Wake up, wake up, wake up. | 醒醒 |
[19:42] | You really shouldn’t fall asleep in class. | 你上课不该打瞌睡 |
[19:55] | – Hi, Kris. – Who are you? | – 你好 克莉丝 – 你是谁 |
[19:59] | You look just as beautiful… | 你看起来更甚… |
[20:02] | …as ever. | 漂亮 |
[20:09] | You have nothing to worry about. | 不用担心 |
[20:13] | This won’t hurt… | 不痛的 |
[20:16] | …one… | …只会有… |
[20:17] | …little… | …一点点… |
[20:19] | …bit. | …痛而已… |
[20:24] | Are you okay, Miss Fowles? | 没事吧 霍士小姐 |
[20:26] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[20:30] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[20:39] | What? | 什么 |
[20:54] | Kris! | 克莉丝 |
[21:31] | Rufus. | 路路 |
[21:33] | Rufus, what are you doing? | 路路 你怎么了 |
[21:35] | Huh? What are you doing out here? | 怎么会在屋外 |
[21:39] | Come on. | 进来 |
[21:41] | Rufus. | 路路 |
[21:45] | Come on. | 快 |
[22:09] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[22:10] | I have to fly to London on a redeye tonight. | 今晚我要搭夜航班去伦敦 |
[22:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:19] | You gonna be okay? | 无恙吧 |
[22:21] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 很好 |
[22:23] | I’m gonna be all right. Have a safe flight. | 我安好无恙 一路顺风 |
[22:26] | I just worry about you. | 我只是担心你 |
[22:28] | – Try and get some sleep. – Okay. | 要多休息 |
[22:32] | I’ll call you when I land. | 下机后我会致电你 |
[22:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:37] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:46] | Jesus, Jesse. | 杰西 |
[23:50] | – What the hell are you doing here? – Are you gonna let me in? | – 你在这干嘛 – 快让我进去 |
[23:53] | Yeah, come in. | 进来吧 |
[24:01] | All right, I know I’ve been an asshole… | 我知我蠢材 |
[24:03] | …and I’ve been jealous and I’ve been fucked up. | 我爱吃醋兼懵性 |
[24:06] | But Dean was my friend too. | 但阿斌亦是我朋友 |
[24:09] | Will you please tell me what’s been going on? | 麻烦告诉我发生何事 |
[24:15] | I’m having these dreams. | 我做了个梦 |
[24:20] | And I’m scared. | 梦醒仍心有余悸 |
[24:22] | I think Dean was having them too. | 我猜阿斌亦做过 |
[24:31] | Kris, listen, we’ve all… | 克莉丝 听着 我们都… |
[24:33] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[24:38] | But now every time I dream… | 每次发梦时 |
[24:42] | …I always see this man. | 总会梦见那个男人 |
[24:46] | And he’s… | 一个… |
[24:51] | He’s burned… | 被烧伤过的男人 |
[24:54] | …and melted. And he’s always trying to… | 他一直试图 |
[24:57] | …attack me with these knives… – Knives on his fingers. | – 用刀攻击我 – 是他的铁刀手 |
[25:03] | What? | 什么 |
[25:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[25:09] | We’re having the same dream. | 我们都做过相同的梦 |
[25:11] | – Kris, it’s not possible. – It is possible. | – 不可能 – 事实是这样 |
[25:13] | – It’s just a dream, all right? – It’s not a dream. | – 只是梦 对不 – 不只是梦 |
[25:15] | Shh. Shh. | 嘘 嘘 |
[25:18] | Shh. Shh. | 嘘 嘘 |
[25:20] | Oh, God. | 噢 天啊 |
[25:22] | I’m so afraid. | 我好怕 |
[25:24] | All I wanna do is go to sleep, but if I do he’s gonna kill me like Dean. | 我现想入睡 又怕会梦中被杀 |
[25:31] | Maybe we should just stop talking about it, all right? | 我们别再谈这个 |
[25:33] | We keep talking about it, we’ll keep thinking about it, then we’ll keep dreaming about it. | 唯恐日有所思夜有所梦 |
[25:39] | Look at me. | 望着我 |
[25:45] | You’ll stay with me? | 你会陪着我 |
[25:47] | Of course I’ll stay with you. | 我会守护着你 |
[26:11] | Rufus! | 路路 |
[26:14] | Rufus, get in here! | 过来 |
[26:17] | Rufus! | 路路 |
[26:18] | Ugh. Shit. | 该死 |
[26:23] | Rufus. | 路路 |
[26:28] | Rufus? | 路路 |
[26:34] | Rufus, come here, boy! | 过来 |
[26:36] | Come here. | 过来 |
[26:46] | Ru… | 路… |
[26:53] | Ru… Rufus. | 路…路 |
[27:00] | Oh, my… | 噢 我的… |
[27:03] | I was just petting him. | 我在爱护它 |
[27:08] | Jess! Help! | 杰西 救命 |
[27:10] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[27:13] | Help me, please! Help me! | 帮我 |
[27:43] | One, two | 一 二 |
[27:44] | Freddy’s coming for you | 佛莱迪要来抓你了 |
[27:46] | – Come on. Come on. – Three, four, better lock your door | 三 四 锁好你的门 |
[27:49] | We have to hide. | 找藏身之处 |
[27:51] | – Five, six, grab your crucifix – Five… | 五 六 快去拿十字架 |
[27:54] | – Seven, eight, gonna stay up late …four… | 七 八 彻夜不眠 |
[27:57] | …three… | 三 |
[27:59] | …two… | 二 |
[28:02] | …one. | 一 |
[28:04] | – Ready or not… – Oh, my God. | – 准备好了吗 – 噢 天啊 |
[28:08] | …here I come. | 我来啦 |
[28:29] | – Jesse? – Mm. | – 杰西 – 嗯 |
[28:31] | Jess? | 杰西 |
[29:23] | Found you. | 捉到你 |
[29:27] | Kris! All right… Hey! Hey! Kris, stop! | 克莉丝 没事啦 停啊 |
[29:30] | Kris! Stop! Kris! | 停手 |
[29:40] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[29:41] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[29:43] | Kris! | 克莉丝 |
[29:46] | Kris! | 克莉丝 |
[30:00] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[30:04] | Kris? | 克莉丝 |
[30:09] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[30:12] | Kris? | 克莉丝 |
[30:19] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[30:26] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[30:39] | Okay, okay. | 没事了 好了 |
[30:40] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 没事了 |
[30:42] | Hey! Hey, you! I’m calling the cops! | 我已报警了 |
[30:50] | Honey? | 乖女 |
[30:55] | Nancy. | 南希 |
[30:57] | – Nancy. – Yeah? | 南希 |
[31:00] | It’s the middle of the night. You need to go to sleep, hon. | 半夜三更 还不去睡 |
[31:03] | Okay, I will. | 知道了 |
[31:04] | – Now. – Okay. | 马上 |
[31:18] | – Nancy, it’s me. It’s me. – Jesse. What the…? | – 南希 是我 – 杰西 发生什么事 |
[31:21] | – Hey, hey. – What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[31:23] | – Stop. Just listen to me, okay? – What happened to you? | – 听我说 – 发生何事 |
[31:27] | – Whose blood is that? Is it your blood? – Listen, okay? Please. | – 你流血了 – 认真听我说 |
[31:31] | – I was with Kris and… – What’d you do to her? | – 克莉丝她… – 你对她做了什么 |
[31:33] | I didn’t do anything, I’m trying to tell you. Listen to me, something’s going on, okay? | 是另有其事 |
[31:38] | – Tell me what happened to Kris, Jesse. – Someone killed her in her sleep. | – 克莉丝怎么了 – 有人在梦中杀死克莉丝 |
[31:44] | What? | 神么 |
[31:46] | – What are you talking about? – Don’t pretend you don’t know… | – 你在说什么 – 别装不知道 |
[31:49] | …because you do. You said it at the funeral. | 你说过你经历过 |
[31:52] | He’s the one who’s trying to kill us in our dreams. | 那个男人一直想在梦中杀死我们 |
[31:55] | – All I keep hearing is the song. – What song? | – 我听过首歌谣 – 歌谣 |
[32:01] | One, two | 一 二 |
[32:03] | Freddy’s coming for you | 佛莱迪为你而来 |
[32:07] | Freddy. | 佛莱迪 |
[32:10] | – That’s his name and he’s in all of our heads. – No, that’s impossible. No. | – 那梦魔的名字 – 不可能 |
[32:14] | Nancy. | 南希 |
[32:16] | Shit. We gotta stop this. | 我们要制止他 |
[32:19] | – How? – I don’t know. | – 有何计划 – 我不知道 |
[32:21] | Just don’t fall asleep. | 唯有不入睡 |
[32:23] | If you die in your dreams, you die for real. | 若梦死 则身死 |
[32:26] | Nancy? Who’s in there? | 南希 有谁在里面 |
[32:33] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[32:42] | Police. Don’t move! | 警察 不要动 |
[32:46] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 |
[32:48] | – I didn’t do anything. – Down! | 我没犯事 |
[32:50] | Listen to me, I didn’t do anything. Please. | 听着 凶手不是我 |
[32:52] | – Get down! – Aah! | 趴下 |
[32:54] | I loved her, man! I couldn’t kill her! | 我爱她 岂会杀害她 |
[32:57] | What’s going on down there? | 发生什么事 |
[32:59] | I didn’t do anything! Stop! | 我没犯事 |
[33:01] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[33:03] | – Get up. – I didn’t kill her! You know! | – 起来 – 我没杀她 |
[33:05] | – Shut the fuck up. – That’s a roger, two-two. | – 闭嘴 – 捉到个疑犯 |
[33:12] | Get up. | 起来 |
[33:15] | – Call it in, code four. – Get him out of here. | – 叫他进来 – 带他离开这里 |
[33:18] | Copy that, we’ve got a homicide. | 重复 已捉到凶手 |
[33:22] | Code four. Homicide suspect in custody. | 凶手已被拘捕 |
[33:25] | Nancy! You know! You know who did it! | 南希 你深知幕后黑手 |
[33:33] | Coming in. | 进来 |
[33:36] | Open three. | 打开三号 |
[33:39] | Clear. | 明白 |
[33:41] | Clear four. | 消灭四号 |
[33:42] | – Let him out. – All right. | – 带他出去 好的 |
[33:45] | Hold five open. | 打开五号 |
[33:52] | Open four. | 打开四号 |
[34:30] | – Hello? – Hi, it’s Nancy. | – 喂 – 我是南希 |
[34:33] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[34:34] | You said to call you if I needed to talk. | 你答应过我想的话就可致电你 |
[34:39] | – Yeah. – Kris is dead. | 克莉丝死了 |
[34:46] | Stay awake. | 保持清醒 |
[34:48] | – Stay awake. – Quiet. | – 保持清醒 – 静点 |
[34:57] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:17] | That’ll be $24.97. | 将近$24.97 |
[36:12] | Five, four, three, two… | 五 四 三 二 |
[36:27] | Five, six, seven… | 五 六 七 |
[37:00] | Nightmares? | 做恶梦 |
[37:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:08] | Freddy? | 佛莱迪 |
[37:12] | Open four. | 打开四号 |
[37:16] | Get up. | 起来 |
[37:18] | Folks posted your bail. | 有人保释你 |
[37:53] | Jesse, help me. | 杰西 救我 |
[37:57] | Help me, please. | 救我啊 |
[39:04] | Kris? | 克莉丝 |
[39:12] | – Oh, God. – No. | – 哦 天啊 – 不 |
[39:15] | Just me. | 是我 |
[39:20] | What do you want from me? | 你想怎样 |
[39:23] | Hmm. I don’t know, Jesse. | 我不知道 |
[39:25] | You think you can turn back time? | 你可以时光倒流 |
[39:28] | – Answer me! – No. | – 答我 – 不是 |
[39:30] | Do you think you can bring the dead back to life? | 你可以起死回生 |
[39:32] | – No. No! – No? | – 不能 – 不能吗 |
[39:34] | I didn’t fucking think so. | 深有同感 |
[39:37] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[39:40] | Why are you screaming? I haven’t even cut you yet. | 你尖叫什么 我还没动手 |
[40:24] | I didn’t do it! I’m innocent! | 我没杀人 我是无辜 |
[40:27] | Get me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[40:30] | Let me the fuck out of here! | 快放我出去 |
[40:36] | Did you know that after the heart stops beating… | 知不知道心跳停止后 |
[40:40] | …the brain keeps functioning for well over seven minutes? | 大脑功能仍能运作超过七分钟 |
[40:44] | We got six more minutes to play. | 还有六分钟多的时间可以玩 |
[40:56] | – You okay? – Yeah. I’m just really exhausted. | – 还好吧 – 我只是很累 |
[41:04] | Here. | 给 |
[41:08] | – What’s that? – Zoneral. | – 什么玩意 – 振奋剂 |
[41:11] | It’s basically speed for kids with ADD. I’ve been on it since I was, like, 15. | 令你保持活力 我十五岁就开始服用 |
[41:16] | No. No. No, thanks. | 不用 有劳关心 |
[41:18] | Nancy, look, you’re running on fumes. Here, okay? Are you sure? It’s… | 南希 你没精打采 没事吧 |
[41:22] | Yeah, I’m fine for now. | 我没事 |
[41:30] | I didn’t take you for the religious type. | 我不介意你的信仰 |
[41:33] | Yeah, well, you gotta believe in something, you know? | 有些东西你得相信 |
[41:40] | What’s this one doing here? | 这是什么 |
[41:42] | It’s The Pied Piper of Hamelin. | 是本《哈默林的魔笛手》 |
[41:45] | I saw it in one of my dreams. It’s about a guy who’s betrayed by a town… | 我梦见此书 其讲述一个被城镇背叛的人… |
[41:49] | …and he gets his revenge by taking all their children. | 向孩童实行报复的事 |
[41:52] | I keep dreaming about children too. | 我亦一直梦见到孩童 |
[41:54] | And then there’s also a school. | 梦里还有间学校 |
[41:58] | Well, it’s gotta mean something. | 当中深有含义 |
[42:00] | Yeah, but, I mean, what? We didn’t go to school together until, like, 6th grade. | 我所指的是 自从六年级我们便没有齐聚上学 |
[42:05] | – Look, we’re running out of time. – What do you mean? | – 我们在浪费时间 – 什么意思 |
[42:10] | Nightmares are triggered by the belief that the dreamer has no control… | 恶梦相信是非人为控制而产生 |
[42:13] | …and this can cause insomnia. | 进而引发失眠 |
[42:16] | But then it says at the 70-hour mark… | 若长时处于此状态 |
[42:18] | …the insomniac will begin to experience micronaps. | 失眠者会进入瞌睡状态 |
[42:21] | “His brain will shut down its functions for seconds in an attempt to recharge.” | 人得不到足够睡眠 人便会打瞌睡 |
[42:25] | This basically means that you’re dreaming, but you don’t know it. | 因此你在梦中 亦以为不是在梦中 |
[42:29] | Like, even if you’re awake. | 即使处于清醒状态 |
[42:31] | And then it says that after that, your brain will shut down, inducing a coma. | 大脑亦会因疲倦停止运作 导致昏睡 |
[42:37] | Which is permanent sleep. | 又称深度睡眠 |
[42:50] | Nancy? | 南希 |
[42:55] | Nancy? | 南希 |
[43:00] | Nancy. | 南希 |
[43:23] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[43:26] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[43:29] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[43:31] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[43:33] | I was at the bookstore. | 我刚在书店 |
[43:36] | Okay, well, I didn’t know where you were. | 我只是想知道你行踪 |
[43:39] | And I just feel like, with everything that’s been happening with your friends… | 我有预感 你朋友会遭遇不测 |
[43:43] | Hey, Mom? | 妈妈 |
[43:44] | Do I have some sort of connection with Kris… | 我是否同克莉丝… |
[43:47] | …and Dean and Jesse? | 阿斌和杰西及伟庭 |
[43:50] | Or Quentin? | 有某种关联 |
[43:52] | Like, maybe we went to school together when we were little or something like that? | 或者我们小时曾共聚上学 |
[43:57] | Not that I can recall. | 没有这回事 |
[44:00] | Did we ever know a guy named Freddy? | 你认识个叫佛莱迪的人吗 |
[44:04] | I don’t think so. | 不认识 |
[44:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:22] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[44:25] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[44:45] | Hey, it’s Gwen. | 我是歌雯 |
[44:49] | Nancy’s starting to remember. | 南希开始记起 |
[45:53] | Honey, you okay? | 没事吧 |
[45:55] | Yeah, I’m fine, Mom. | 很好 |
[45:57] | – All right. I’m going to bed. – Okay. | 我要入睡了 |
[47:22] | Little Nancy. | 南南 |
[47:26] | All grown up. | 长大成人了 |
[47:29] | You’re just a nightmare. | 你只是梦魇 |
[47:31] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[47:33] | No one can prove I was ever here. | 没人可证明我曾在此 |
[47:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[47:41] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得 |
[47:45] | You must. | 你是… |
[47:49] | You’re my number one. | 我最痛爱的 |
[47:53] | You’re my… | 你是我的… |
[47:56] | …little Nancy. | 南南 |
[48:03] | I set an alarm. | 我设了闹铃 |
[48:05] | Yes, you did. | 绝对有啦 |
[48:07] | In your dream. | 有在梦中设闹钟 |
[48:12] | You smell different. | 你果然与众不同 |
[48:22] | Quentin? | 伟庭 |
[48:23] | Nancy, he got to him. Jesse’s dead. | 南希 他杀死了杰西 |
[48:26] | He died in his sleep. | 杰西在梦中猝死 |
[48:28] | I saw him. | 我见过他 |
[48:30] | – I fell asleep. I saw Freddy. – All right, I’m coming over. | – 刚才睡梦中我梦见他 – 好 我过来 |
[48:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:47] | Shit. | 该死 |
[48:58] | So Badham’s a preschool. | 这是贝瀚幼稚园 |
[49:00] | It’s on the other end of town. It was closed years ago. | 一间位置偏僻 废置久时的幼稚园 |
[49:03] | Can’t find any pictures. | 找不到图片 |
[49:06] | Wait, come here. | 等等 过来 |
[49:11] | I drew this after my dream. | 梦醒后我画了这个 |
[49:17] | I don’t know. I’ve never seen it before. | 我未曾见过 |
[49:22] | How is the guy in our dreams connected to the school? | 那个人和学校有何联系 |
[49:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[49:30] | But I know my mom’s hiding something. | 但我知家母略有隐瞒 |
[49:40] | There’s nothing here. | 不在这 |
[49:48] | Help me. | 帮我 |
[49:57] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[50:15] | We’re all here. | 我们都在这 |
[50:18] | Kris, Jesse, Dean. | 克莉丝 杰西 阿斌 |
[50:20] | It’s me, it’s you, it’s… | 我 还有你 |
[50:28] | What are you doing? | 你们在干嘛 |
[50:31] | What are you doing? | 你们在干嘛 |
[50:33] | Nancy, what is going on? | 南希 发生什么事 |
[50:36] | – Give me the picture. – I don’t understand. | – 给我照片 – 我不明白 |
[50:39] | You said that… You said that we didn’t know each other. | 你说过我们未曾谋面 |
[50:44] | But we’re all in this picture. We went to school together. | 但我们都在照片里 我们在同间幼稚园 |
[50:47] | Give me the picture. | 给我照片 |
[50:50] | – It’s okay. – Why would you lie to me? | – 够了 – 为何隐瞒 |
[50:51] | – I didn’t lie. – It’s right here. Why would you lie to me? | – 我没隐瞒 – 证据确凿 为何隐瞒 |
[50:55] | – Stop lying. You’re lying to me. – I’m not lying to you. | – 别再隐瞒我 – 我没隐瞒你 |
[50:58] | – Stop lying to me! – I am not lying to you! | – 别再隐瞒我 – 我没隐瞒你 |
[51:01] | I didn’t want you to have to go through your life with this memory! | 我不想你带着以往的记忆生活 |
[51:04] | I didn’t want you to remember. I wanted you to forget! | 我只是想你忘记往事 |
[51:08] | Remember what? | 忘记什么 |
[51:13] | What happened at that preschool? | 我幼时发什么事 |
[51:18] | Smile, everybody. | 微笑 |
[51:20] | You guys look great. | 精神抖擞 |
[51:22] | There was a man at the preschool. | 有个叫佛莱迪•克鲁格 |
[51:28] | His name was Fred Krueger. | 出现于校园 |
[51:31] | One, two | 一 二 |
[51:32] | Freddy’s coming for you | 佛莱迪为你而来 |
[51:35] | Three, four. Better lock your door | 三 四 锁好你的门 |
[51:38] | He was a gardener. | 他是个园丁 |
[51:41] | He lived in the basement of the preschool… | 居住于学校地下室 |
[51:44] | … and you kids were his life. | 而你们取笑他的人生 |
[51:51] | Four… | 四 |
[51:53] | …three… | 三 |
[51:55] | …two… | 二 |
[51:57] | …one. | 一 |
[51:58] | We didn’t wanna believe it at first. | 我们原先不敢相信 |
[52:00] | Ready or not… | 准备好没 |
[52:02] | You all were so innocent. | 你们太天真 |
[52:04] | …here I come. | 我来了 |
[52:07] | And you, Nancy… | 至于你 南希 |
[52:10] | What are you drawing? That is so good. | 你在画什么 不错啊 |
[52:13] | … you were his favorite of all. | 你是他最得意门生 |
[52:14] | You know what? I got some other drawings. | 我这里有其他画 |
[52:17] | And they’re, like, really bad drawings. Maybe you can help me fix them? | 画得不怎样 或许你帮我修改 |
[52:20] | And then we started to notice things. | 接着我们注意到一些事 |
[52:29] | Yeah. Uh, he has been acting a little strange lately. | 他近来举止有点怪异 |
[52:32] | He takes us to the secret cave. | 他把我们带到秘密洞穴 |
[52:39] | It’s okay. It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[52:41] | So, what did you do? Did you call the police? | 跟着你们就报警 |
[52:43] | He left town before we ever were able to confront him. | 当我们要对付他时 他已离开 |
[52:48] | He’s gone. He can’t hurt you anymore. | 他离开 不能再伤害你了 |
[52:51] | So these dreams that you’re having… | 所以你们都会梦见 |
[52:54] | …they’re repressed memories… | 他们被压抑的记忆 |
[52:58] | …from a terrible, terrible time. | 来于那可怖的时光 |
[53:03] | I hope that you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[53:08] | We have to find the other kids in the picture. | 我们要找出相中其他小孩 |
[53:10] | – What are you talking about? No. – It doesn’t make any sense. | – 你们在说什么 不行 – 一点意义也没有 |
[53:13] | – There’s gotta be more to it. It’s not… – This makes total sense. | – 必须知己知彼 – 肯定有意义 |
[53:16] | You heard your mom. These are just memories. | 听你妈妈话 那只是回忆 |
[53:19] | – What if she’s wrong? – We’re experiencing them… | – 若她错了 – 我们仍在经受那般生活… |
[53:21] | …living them, but they’re just memories. – How do you know that? | – 而你们却说只是回忆 – 你知道什么 |
[53:24] | Memories don’t kill you. | 回忆不会杀人的 |
[53:33] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa! Quentin, get in the car. – It’s my dad. I gotta go. | – 伟庭 上车 – 是我爸爸 我得走 |
[53:38] | – We have to do something. – Look, stop. | – 我们要采取措施 – 停 |
[53:41] | This is crazy. Listen to yourself. | 太荒谬了 |
[53:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[54:01] | I want you to do 400 warm-up. Then do a 200-back-breast drill swim. | 希望你们做四百秒热身运动 二百下的胸压式游泳 |
[54:06] | Quentin, I need you to focus. I need you to wake up, get into this. | 伟庭 集中 清醒 进入状态 |
[54:09] | Let’s go. All right, guys. | 继续 好 |
[54:11] | Step up. Let’s go. On the blocks. | 上去 继续 |
[54:17] | Take your mark. | 打破你记录 |
[55:10] | Make sure you’re working your underwaters… | 确保你们在水中正常发挥 |
[55:13] | …hit the turns, in and out really quick. | 成功转身 进出都十分快 |
[55:15] | Powerful dolphins off the wall. | 如海豚般有力离开墙面 |
[55:17] | All right, guys, we’re gonna do eight 300s, descend one to four, hold five to eight. | 我们要做多次三百秒 下降四次 控制在五至八次 |
[55:21] | All right, hop out. On the blocks, guys. Let’s go. | 离开 我们开始 |
[55:29] | Let’s step up. | 加速 |
[55:32] | Take your mark. | 打破你记录 |
[55:40] | Come on, pick it up. Let’s go. Come on. | 继续 快点 |
[55:42] | Come on. Come on, let’s go. Attaboy. | 开始 不错 |
[55:49] | Come on, now. Come on. Come on, let’s go. | 快点 |
[55:52] | Come on. | 快 |
[55:55] | Come on! | 快 |
[56:34] | Wait! | 等等 |
[56:41] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[57:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[57:06] | – Krueger! – Come on out, you bastard! | – 佛莱迪 – 出来 你个衰人 |
[57:20] | Goddamn it. You open this door, Krueger! | 快开门 |
[57:23] | What do you think I did? | 你们想干嘛 |
[57:24] | – I didn’t do anything! – Get your ass out. Open the fucking door! | – 我们不会对你怎样 – 开门 滚出来 |
[57:28] | – I didn’t do it! – Norm, make sure… | – 休想我开门 – 阿乐 把守后门 |
[57:29] | -…he can’t get out the back! – Okay. | – 他不能从后面出去 – 好的 |
[57:36] | Stop! | 停手 |
[57:38] | Stop. Okay. | 停下 好的 |
[57:46] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[57:57] | What are you doing? No, no, no. This isn’t the right way. | 你要干嘛 不可以这样做 |
[58:00] | – We gotta call the police. – What is the right way? | – 我们可以报警 – 非做不可 |
[58:03] | Our kids get on a stand, tell a room of people what happened? | 我们的小孩饱受折磨 一定要以牙还牙 |
[58:06] | – No, we’ve got to call the police. – He’s right. | – 我们要报警 – 他说得对 |
[58:08] | – This is not the way to do this. – This ends tonight. | – 并非只有此办法 – 今晚来个了断 |
[58:22] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[58:30] | This is for my son! | 为我儿子报仇 |
[58:40] | Come out, Krueger! | 出来 克鲁格 |
[59:11] | No! | 不 |
[59:18] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[59:22] | Go get the nurse. | 去找护士 |
[59:24] | Breathe, breathe. Come on. Come on, breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[59:27] | – Relax and breathe. Come on. Come on. – I’m okay. | – 放松 深呼吸 – 我没事 |
[59:49] | I had another nightmare last night. | 昨晚我做了另个恶梦 |
[59:52] | That burned man with the striped sweater, he keeps trying to kill me. | 一个穿条纹毛衣的烧伤男人试图杀我 |
[59:57] | I ran a different way this time. I ended up in front of a preschool. | 我向不同路段跑 最后到步幼稚园 |
[1:00:00] | I woke up before I had a chance to explore, but it has to mean something. | 醒之前我有机会查探 但感觉匪夷所思 |
[1:00:06] | He chased me into the preschool this time. | 这次他追逐我进入幼稚园 |
[1:00:09] | I got away, made it down to the basement. | 我逃避到地下室 |
[1:00:12] | But it feels like that’s where he wants me to go. Like… | 似乎他有意要我去地下室 |
[1:00:15] | … he needs me to find something. | 他想我去找什么似的 |
[1:00:19] | I’m starting to dream with my eyes open. | 我一闭眼就做梦 |
[1:00:22] | I can’t tell what’s real anymore. | 我不能分辨梦与实 |
[1:00:25] | I haven’t slept in three days. | 我三天没入睡 |
[1:00:28] | If I sleep, I dream. | 一入睡就会做梦 |
[1:00:31] | If I dream, I’m dead. | 一发梦就会猝死 |
[1:00:35] | Is there anybody else out there that this is happening to? | 是否有相同感受之人 |
[1:00:39] | Can somebody help me? | 有人拯救我吗 |
[1:00:42] | Please? | 劳驾 |
[1:01:06] | They’re all dead. | 他们真的死了 |
[1:01:08] | I know what happened to Freddy. | 我知佛莱迪发生何遭遇 |
[1:01:13] | You killed Krueger. | 你杀了佛莱迪 |
[1:01:16] | – Where’d you hear that name? – You chased him… | – 你在哪听来的 – 你追赶他 |
[1:01:18] | …cornered him and burned him to death. You hunted him! | 令他陷入绝境并烧死他 |
[1:01:21] | We did not hunt him. We were protecting you. | 我们没杀他 我们是在保护你们 |
[1:01:23] | – From what? – From him. From what he did to you. | – 为什么 – 惩罚他的所为 |
[1:01:26] | – From what you kids told us he did to you. – We were 5. We would’ve said anything! | – 皆因你们所说 – 那时我们才五岁 年幼不懂 |
[1:01:30] | – Why didn’t you go to the police? – You were so young. | – 为什么不报警 – 你还年少无知 |
[1:01:33] | No. God! And the things we said he did… | 我们指责他折磨我们 |
[1:01:36] | The cave. Did you ever find it? | 你们有没有发现那洞穴 |
[1:01:39] | No. | 没有 |
[1:01:43] | How do you know he was guilty? | 何以定罪于他 |
[1:01:46] | – Oh, my God. – You killed an innocent man. | 你滥杀无辜 |
[1:01:49] | Mm-mm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[1:01:50] | There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t think about that night, Quentin. | 每次我经过事发地 往事历历在目 |
[1:01:54] | Good, you deserve at least that. | 你活该 |
[1:01:56] | Quentin. When you grow up and you have kids… | 伟庭 当你长大成人有妻室 |
[1:02:01] | …I hope you never know the feeling of utterly failing to protect them. | 便能感同为父感受 |
[1:02:04] | – Don’t touch… Don’t touch me. – Son… | – 别碰我 – 乖仔 |
[1:02:17] | You listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:02:18] | As far as everyone around here is concerned, Fred Krueger never existed. | 所有人都知道佛莱迪•克鲁格是不存在 |
[1:02:27] | Quentin. | 伟庭 |
[1:02:29] | Quentin, wait. Wait. | 等一下 |
[1:02:31] | – What? – Slow down. | – 什么 – 冷静 |
[1:02:34] | – Stop. – We got him killed. | – 停 – 我们害了他 |
[1:02:36] | Our stories, our lies. | 我们讲大话 |
[1:02:38] | – What if we can make him stop? – What if we can? | – 若我们能让他住手 – 行吗 |
[1:02:40] | The preschool. Marcus said that Freddy wanted him to find something. | 曼加说过佛莱迪想让他在幼稚园找东西 |
[1:02:44] | Fine. | 好 |
[1:02:47] | Nancy. | 南希 |
[1:03:00] | Don’t you wanna hang out, Nancy? | 出来闲逛吗 |
[1:03:16] | What are you doing? | 你怎么了 |
[1:03:19] | I just saw Kris in a body bag. | 我刚见克莉丝被装在尸袋 |
[1:03:24] | All right, you’ve been up for too long. | 你已经很久没入睡 |
[1:03:26] | You’re having micronaps. We gotta go. | 你有幻觉 我们要快走 |
[1:03:28] | Let’s go find the preschool. | 我们要去幼稚园 |
[1:03:37] | What are we doing here? | 来这里干嘛 |
[1:03:39] | I need more pills. | 买些药丸 |
[1:04:01] | Come on. Come on. | 快 |
[1:04:18] | Hi. Um, I’m gonna need a, um, refill on that, please. | 我要这种药 |
[1:04:25] | On this, you’re out of refills. | 没有替换的 |
[1:04:29] | I’m gonna have to call the doctor on this. | 我得咨询医生 |
[1:04:32] | Look, I don’t have time to call a doctor. Look… | 我现在等不了 |
[1:04:36] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:04:57] | Look, I’ve been on this stuff since I was 15. | 我十五岁便开始用这药 |
[1:05:00] | Okay? It’s totally fine. | 完全没不良反应 |
[1:05:01] | You just go back, you fill it up and… Even just a couple. | 只需装满它 几颗也行 |
[1:05:04] | – All I need is a couple. – No. No, I’m sorry. | – 几颗也行 – 不行 很抱歉 |
[1:05:32] | Quentin. Quentin. | 伟庭 |
[1:05:36] | – Just fill it up. – No. | – 装满它 – 不行 |
[1:06:36] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:06:47] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[1:06:49] | You’re bleeding. | 你流血啊 |
[1:06:55] | Oh, my God. What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[1:06:59] | Hang on. | 坚持 |
[1:07:02] | His sweater. | 他的毛衣 |
[1:07:04] | – Okay. – He’s here. | 他在这 |
[1:07:07] | Man, you’re hurt really bad. | 你伤得不轻 |
[1:07:11] | Let’s go to the hospital. Come on. | 快去医院 |
[1:07:19] | Dr. Blake Mason to ICU, please. | 贝•文生医生请到ICU |
[1:07:30] | Baby. | 乖女 |
[1:07:33] | Oh, honey, honey, honey, what happened? | 发生什么事 |
[1:07:36] | Who did this to you? | 谁干的 |
[1:07:37] | Look at it, Mom. You know who did it. | 你深知肚明 |
[1:07:42] | You know who did it. | 你深知肚明 |
[1:07:44] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[1:08:03] | Okay, how we doing? | 我们怎么弄呢 |
[1:08:05] | It’s gonna be okay. | 很快没事 |
[1:08:07] | I’m gonna give you a little something for the pain. | 给你一点镇静剂 |
[1:08:10] | – It’ll put you right out. – It’s okay. | – 它会让你昏睡 – 没事的 |
[1:08:14] | No, Mom, I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. | 不要 |
[1:08:17] | – It’s okay, it’s okay. – No, Mom, no. | 没事的 |
[1:08:18] | – I don’t want it. Don’t let her do it. – This might sting a bit. | – 我不需要 – 可能会有点痛 |
[1:08:22] | – No! No! – No, no. | – 不 不 – 不 不 |
[1:08:24] | – Okay. Okay. – No! | – 好的 好的 – 不 |
[1:08:25] | – Where’s Quentin? – Can I have a word with you in the hall? | – 伟庭在哪 – 我能和你到走廊商量些事吗 |
[1:08:29] | Don’t leave. Don’t leave, Mom. Mom. | 别离开我 |
[1:08:32] | Where’s Quentin? I need Quentin. | 伟庭在哪 |
[1:08:37] | Your daughter needs to be sedated, but I can’t do anything… | 如今唯一办法就是令媛需注射镇静剂 |
[1:08:40] | …without your authorization. – I just want her to be out of pain. | – 我需要你首肯 – 我不想她不再受痛苦 |
[1:08:43] | Good. Sign this. | 好 签名 |
[1:08:53] | She’ll be fine. | 令媛会没事 |
[1:09:08] | Great. | 好 |
[1:09:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:29] | – You okay? – Yeah. | 还好吧 |
[1:09:31] | – Yeah? – What is that? | 这是什么 |
[1:09:33] | – Adrenaline. Keep us awake. – Where’d you get it? | – 肾上腺激素 可以保持清醒 – 怎么得到的 |
[1:09:37] | I stole it off one of the nurse’s carts. | 我在护士的送药车偷的 |
[1:09:40] | You can’t take that. You have no idea what it’s gonna do. | 你不能吃 你不知它会否有副作用 |
[1:09:42] | You know what? That is kind of the least of my concerns right now. You want some? | 我别无可选 你要吗 |
[1:09:47] | No. | 不要 |
[1:09:54] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[1:09:56] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[1:10:01] | Yeah. I’m good. | 没事 |
[1:10:03] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[1:10:08] | – How much further? – We’re almost there. | – 有多远 – 快到了 |
[1:10:11] | Hey, will you talk to me? I’m falling asleep. | 和我聊天 我怕睡着 |
[1:10:15] | Yeah. What do you wanna talk about? | 聊什么好 |
[1:10:19] | I don’t know. | 我没主意 |
[1:10:21] | What’s your favorite color? | 你最喜欢什么颜色 |
[1:10:25] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[1:10:34] | Look, if you really wanna talk, how come over the last couple years… | 介不介意说说你这几年怎么过的 |
[1:10:38] | …every time I’ve invited you out, you’ve just never shown up? | 每次我约你 你都没赴约 |
[1:10:42] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I don’t exactly fit in. | 我不知道你注意到没 我的确不适 |
[1:10:51] | Okay, look, if we survive the next 24 hours… | 若我们能活过接下来的二十四小时 |
[1:10:53] | …then I’ll take you out on a real date. | 我们就来次真的约会 |
[1:11:00] | Well, what if I say no? | 我不肯呢 |
[1:11:03] | Well, why don’t you sleep on it? | 那么快就拒绝我 |
[1:11:20] | – You okay? – I’m fine. | – 怎样 – 没事 |
[1:11:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:11:28] | I saw him. He was right there. | 我刚才见到他 |
[1:11:32] | We gotta go. Come on. | 快走 |
[1:11:49] | This is it. | 就这 |
[1:11:52] | This is the school. | 就这间学校 |
[1:12:27] | No! | 不 |
[1:12:29] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[1:12:33] | I don’t know what’s real anymore. | 我分不清梦与现实 |
[1:12:35] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:12:38] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[1:13:09] | Hey, give me your lighter. | 给我打火机 |
[1:13:19] | All right, well, now that we’re here, now what? | 现在我们在这里又能怎样 |
[1:13:22] | Because I don’t remember any of this. | 我都不记得 |
[1:13:30] | This must be his room. | 这是他房间 |
[1:13:33] | Okay, he brought us here for a reason. | 他带我们来这里是有原因 |
[1:13:37] | This is definitely his room. | 这是他房间 |
[1:13:56] | Quentin. | 伟庭 |
[1:14:10] | – What? – There’s something back there. | – 怎么 – 有东西在那后面 |
[1:14:54] | I’ve been here before. | 我之前来过 |
[1:14:56] | If you can keep a secret, I’ll take you to a special place. | 若你保密 我带你去个特别地方 |
[1:16:07] | What are those? | 那些是什么 |
[1:16:11] | What are those pictures of? | 谁的照片 |
[1:16:14] | They’re all of you. | 你的照片 |
[1:16:18] | – Let me see. – No. | 让我看 |
[1:16:31] | No. | 不 |
[1:16:36] | Oh, God. | 噢 天哪 |
[1:16:39] | No. | 不 |
[1:16:44] | We were wrong. | 我们错了 |
[1:16:46] | He’s not after us because we lied. | 他痛恨我们非因我们撒谎 |
[1:16:52] | He’s after us because we told the truth. | 而是我们揭发真相 |
[1:16:56] | He brought us here so we would remember what he did to us. | 要我们来是为让我们忆起他的所为 |
[1:17:00] | God. Fuck! | 天哪 该死 |
[1:17:06] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:17:10] | What does he want from us? He’s never gonna stop. | 他想从我们得到什么 他不会停手 |
[1:17:23] | I know what we need to do. | 我知道我们该做什么 |
[1:17:25] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:17:33] | There’s gotta be another way. | 一定有其他方法 |
[1:17:34] | If we just sit here and do nothing, we’re gonna die. | 坐以待毙 只能等死 |
[1:17:38] | – I should do this. – I’m the one who pulled his sweater out. | – 我来负责 – 我负责扯他毛衣 |
[1:17:43] | What if I’m the only one who can bring him out? | 若我是唯一能由梦中带他出来 |
[1:17:49] | Nancy, I can’t let you go to sleep. You’re not gonna wake up. | 我不能让你睡着 不然你就醒不过来 |
[1:17:52] | I know you won’t let that happen. | 我知道你不会让它发生 |
[1:17:58] | Wake me up if you see me struggle. | 若你看我在挣扎 就叫醒我 |
[1:18:16] | Gotta believe in something, right? | 希望带给你好运 |
[1:18:28] | I’m gonna be here when you get up. | 我会一直陪伴你 |
[1:18:31] | We’re gonna make it. | 会成功的 |
[1:20:16] | Aw, shit. | 哦 该死 |
[1:20:42] | You can’t save her. | 你救不了她 |
[1:20:48] | Tag. | 捉到你 |
[1:20:51] | You’re it. | 你好碍眼 |
[1:20:57] | Krueger! | 佛莱迪 |
[1:21:00] | Your girlfriend’s here. I’ll be right back. | 你女友来了 我会回来的 |
[1:21:07] | One, two | 一 二 |
[1:21:09] | Guess who’s coming for you | 猜猜谁为你而来 |
[1:21:18] | Little Nancy. | 小南希 |
[1:21:20] | Now that you caught me, what game do you wanna play next? | 你找我了 接下玩什么游戏 |
[1:21:23] | – Fuck you. – Ooh. Sounds like fun. | – 去你的 – 好像很好玩 |
[1:21:27] | It’s a little fast for me. | 进度是快了点 |
[1:21:31] | How about we hang first? | 吊起来做怎样 |
[1:21:35] | No. It’s not real. | 不是真的 |
[1:21:41] | It’s real. | 是真的 |
[1:21:45] | I’m real. | 我是真的 |
[1:23:12] | Now, how’s this for a wet dream? | 来个春梦怎么样 |
[1:24:00] | Quentin, wake me up. | 伟庭 叫醒我 |
[1:24:05] | This dress… | 这群 |
[1:24:08] | …was always one of my favorites. | 一直是我心头好 |
[1:24:11] | Do you remember it, Nancy? | 还记得吗 |
[1:24:16] | Of course you do. | 你当然记得 |
[1:24:19] | You remember everything now, don’t you? | 现在你记得一切 |
[1:24:25] | Your memories are what fuels me. | 你的记忆刺激了我 |
[1:24:29] | No. Please don’t. | 不要 |
[1:24:33] | Your mouth says no… | 你真是 |
[1:24:36] | …but your body says yes. | 口不对心 |
[1:24:42] | Don’t turn away. | 不要躲开 |
[1:24:43] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[1:24:48] | Look what you did to me. | 看我要对你做什么 |
[1:24:55] | Now it’s time to play. | 游戏开始 |
[1:25:09] | Are you having fun? | 过瘾吗 |
[1:25:19] | Naughty girl. | 你好顽皮 |
[1:25:26] | You can’t hurt me. | 你伤害不到我的 |
[1:25:28] | You’re in my world. | 你所处我的世界 |
[1:25:34] | And you can’t ever leave. | 你离开不了的 |
[1:25:49] | That’s music to my ears. | 叫声简直引人入胜 |
[1:25:51] | I wanna wake up! | 我要清醒 |
[1:25:54] | You can’t wake up. | 你不能醒 |
[1:25:56] | I had to keep you awake long enough so when you finally slept… | 你已经很久没入睡 |
[1:26:03] | …you’d never wake up again. | 你绝不会再醒来 |
[1:26:07] | Nancy, wake up. | 南希 醒醒 |
[1:26:09] | Wake up, Nancy, wake up! | 南希 醒醒 |
[1:26:11] | We’re gonna be in here a long time. | 让我们在这里长相厮守 |
[1:26:15] | – Nancy, please! – Did you really think your boyfriend… | – 南希 快醒 – 你认为你男友 |
[1:26:18] | …could wake you up? – Please, don’t do this! | – 可以叫醒你 – 不要 |
[1:26:21] | Please! | 求求你 |
[1:26:23] | I’m your boyfriend now. | 我是你现任男友 |
[1:26:27] | Nancy, come back! Please, wake up! | 南希 回来 快醒 |
[1:26:30] | You promised! | 你答应过的 |
[1:26:43] | Sweet dreams. | 发个好梦 |
[1:26:58] | Quentin, get him. | 伟庭 捉住他 |
[1:27:14] | Die! Fucking bastard! | 你个衰人 |
[1:27:22] | Nice try, Nancy. | 雕虫小技 |
[1:27:24] | Now let me take a stab. | 现在该我试试 |
[1:27:38] | Now, why don’t you just fucking die? | 为什么你还没死 |
[1:27:50] | It hurts, doesn’t it? | 很痛吧 |
[1:27:52] | That’s because you’re in my world now, bitch. | 那是你现在在现实世界 |
[1:28:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:29:06] | – Give me some slack. – Yeah, aim it up a little higher. | – 给我一些时间 – 瞄高一点 |
[1:29:11] | No sign of a body anywhere. | 没有任何身体的迹象 |
[1:29:38] | Hey, Quentin. | 好 伟庭 |
[1:29:43] | Nightmare’s over. | 恶梦完了 |
[1:30:10] | I want you to go straight up to bed, okay? | 你快去休息 |
[1:30:13] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:30:18] | Hey, Mom? | 嗨 妈妈 |
[1:30:21] | I know you were just trying to protect me. Thank you. | 我知道你只想保护我 谢谢 |
[1:30:27] | I’m just glad you’re safe. | 你没事就好 |