英文名称:A Nightmare on Elm Street 5 The Dream Child
年代:1989
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[06:18] | 70 71 Seventy, seventy one… | |
[06:20] | – Come on, will you? – Shut up. | – 快一点 好吗 – 闭嘴 |
[06:23] | You’re making me lose the count. | 你害我忘记数到哪里了 |
[06:26] | 72 Seventy-two. | |
[06:35] | Close enough. It’s a hundred. | 差不多了 已经有一百个人了 |
[06:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[06:40] | No, wait! | 不 等一下 |
[07:09] | No! | 不 |
[07:13] | Hey, hey, hey. Alice, Alice, wake up. Hey. | 艾莉丝 醒一醒 |
[07:19] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[08:11] | And as adults, we must now prepare for a new life… | 成年后我们得准备迎接新生活 |
[08:13] | …outside this wonderful environment known as Springwood High. | 离开一直保护着我们的春木高中 |
[08:19] | So let’s blow this pop stand. | 大家加油吧 |
[08:27] | Alice. Yvonne. | 艾莉丝 伊芳 |
[08:34] | What’s wrong with you? Let’s see a smile. | 你是怎么了 我们得笑一个 |
[08:36] | I had kind of a long night. | 我昨晚累坏了 |
[08:38] | Dan keeping you up again? Girl, you better put a lock on that window. | 丹又不让你睡 姊妹 你得把窗户锁好 |
[08:42] | The Dan part was nice. | 丹还蛮猛的 |
[08:44] | These things are wild. What do you think? | 这真的很疯狂 你们觉得呢 |
[08:46] | – You look like a nun. – Dying to break her vows. | – 你看起来很像修女 – 急着违背她的誓约 |
[08:49] | Find me a man. | 帮我找个男人 |
[08:51] | Fabulous. | 太棒了 |
[08:52] | – Maybe I should spell it out for you. – Maybe God’s trying to tell you something. | – 或许我该说得仔细点 – 或许是上帝给你的启示 |
[08:56] | – When are you gonna run away with me? – Next life. | – 你何时要跟我私奔 – 下辈子再说吧 |
[08:58] | – What’s that? – My undying love. | – 那是什么 – 我不放弃的爱 |
[09:01] | – Have some. – Ha, ha. | 吃吧 |
[09:03] | Mark, give it up. It’s hopeless. | 马克 放弃吧 那是没用的 |
[09:05] | No, no. I think I’m starting to wear her down. | 不 我想我开始打动她了 |
[09:07] | Have a taste, anyway. | 吃一口吧 |
[09:09] | Greta, that’s not what a cover girl puts in her body. | 葛芮姐 封面女郎不吃那个的 |
[09:13] | – Shit. – Mm. She read you. | – 该死 – 她看穿了你的心思 |
[09:15] | Ladies, ladies, where’s the party tonight? | 美女们 今晚到哪里庆祝 |
[09:18] | Why don’t we go to Alice’s? | 我们何不到艾莉丝家玩呢 |
[09:20] | No. My dad’s got this thing about drinking in the house. | 不 我爸不喜欢有人在家里喝酒 |
[09:23] | – Well, we gotta do something. – Listen, guys. | – 我们得想个点子 – 听我说 各位 |
[09:25] | I got swimming practice until 6:30 tomorrow. | 我得练游泳 游到明天六点半 |
[09:27] | – So? – That means they’re gonna give me the key. | – 所以呢 – 他们得给我钥匙 |
[09:30] | So I can lock up after I’m done. | 我才能在练完后锁门 |
[09:32] | Pool party. | 泳池派对 |
[09:34] | – All right. – I like that. | – 好吧 – 我喜欢 |
[09:35] | Oh, damn, I gotta work tonight. | 该死 今晚我得上班 |
[09:37] | Hey, Mark, picture time. | 马克 拍照了 |
[09:39] | Come and get immortalized. Parents and brats. Ha- ha- ha. | 快过来留下永恒的记忆 父母跟小鬼 |
[09:45] | Greta, photo opportunity, dear. | 葛芮姐 该拍照了 亲爱的 |
[09:49] | Damn, they caught me. | 该死 被他们抓到了 |
[09:50] | I have to go gnash my teeth for the paparazzi. | 现在我得为狗仔队露齿而笑 |
[09:54] | You go on ahead. I’ll catch up with you later. | 你们先去吧 待会我再去找你们 |
[09:56] | – Okay. See you. – Okay. | – 好吧 再见 – 好吧 |
[09:57] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[09:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:05] | Hi, Alice. | 嗨 艾莉丝 |
[10:09] | – Hey, beautiful. – Oh, Jesus, don’t do that. | – 美女 – 天啊 别吓我 |
[10:13] | Sorry. I got a present for you. | 抱歉 我有礼物送你 |
[10:17] | – You got the tickets. – Yeah. | – 你弄到机票了 – 对 |
[10:20] | They’re coach seats, but, uh, this plane stops in Paris. | 虽然是经济舱 但这班飞机会在巴黎停靠 |
[10:23] | – It’s gonna be a great summer. – Yeah, I know. | – 这会是非常棒的暑假 – 对 我知道 |
[10:28] | Hey. What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[10:30] | Nothing. It’s just I didn’t see my dad at the ceremony. | 没事 我在毕业典礼上没看到我爸 |
[10:36] | Well, he’ll show up. | 他会来的 |
[10:38] | Hey, come on, what’s really wrong? | 说吧 到底怎么了 |
[10:42] | I had one of those dreams last night. | 昨晚我做了一个梦 |
[10:46] | – About him? – Well, not exactly. | – 跟他有关 – 也不尽然 |
[10:50] | It’s that… | 但是… |
[10:52] | I just felt like I wasn’t in control. | 我觉得自己失控了 |
[10:54] | For the first time since all that. | 这是那件事结束后的第一次 |
[10:58] | Look, if you don’t dream him up, he can’t hurt you or us, remember? | 听着 只要你没梦到他 他伤害不了你和我们 记得吗 |
[11:04] | – You’re right. – There you go. | – 你说得对 – 这就对了 |
[11:07] | – Love you. – I love you. | – 我爱你 – 我爱你 |
[11:09] | Hey, Dan, Dan. | 丹 |
[11:10] | – Alice. – Hi. | – 艾莉丝 – 嗨 |
[11:11] | – You look sweet today. – Thank you. | – 你今天好漂亮 – 谢谢 |
[11:13] | – Hi, darling. – Hi. | – 亲爱的 – 嗨 |
[11:15] | Dan, this is Coach Ostrow. He’s interviewing next week. | 丹 这位是奥斯卓教练 下个星期他要做面试 |
[11:18] | Finest quarterback in the state. You know what they say. | 本州最棒的四分卫 你知道大家是怎么说的 |
[11:21] | This boy feels the need for speed. | 这孩子的速度飞快 |
[11:24] | So I’ve heard. | 我听说了 |
[11:25] | Um, Dad, could, uh, we get into this later? | 爸 我们能待会再谈吗 |
[11:29] | I mean, summer’s just starting and I just… | 我是说暑假才刚开始 我… |
[11:31] | Hey, Dan, we’re talking about your future here. | 丹 我们在谈你的未来 |
[11:34] | Excuse us, dear. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[11:35] | – Now, listen, come here. – It’s okay, Dan. | – 听我说 过来 – 没关系的 丹 |
[11:37] | – Check it out. – We take care of our boys. | – 来吧 – 我们很照顾球员的 |
[11:39] | We got the right cars…. | 我们还会配车 |
[11:42] | – Say cheese. – Cheese. | – 笑一个 – 来吧 |
[11:44] | Another one. There you go. | 再来一张 来吧 |
[11:46] | – That’s great. – All right. | – 真的太棒了 – 好 |
[11:47] | Congratulations, Alice. | 恭喜你 艾莉丝 |
[11:49] | You looked beautiful up there. | 你真的好漂亮 |
[11:52] | I’m so proud of you. | 我以你为荣 |
[11:54] | – Gee, thanks, Dad. – You do look beautiful. | – 天啊 谢谢你 爸 – 你的确很漂亮 |
[11:59] | I was afraid you weren’t coming. | 我还担心你不来了 |
[12:01] | I watched from behind the stands. | 我站在后面看 |
[12:03] | I didn’t wanna embarrass you. | 我不想害你丢脸 |
[12:05] | You know, “the drunk showed up.” That kind of thing. | 大家会说”那个酒鬼来了” |
[12:08] | That’s in the past. Unless you’ve stopped going to your meetings. | 那都过去了 除非你不再去参加戒酒会 |
[12:11] | No. A deal’s a deal. | 不 我们说好的 |
[12:15] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:19] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[12:20] | Oh…. | 噢 |
[12:22] | – To take a picture. – I don’t take good pictures. | – 拍照 – 我不太上相 |
[12:55] | Uh…. | 嗯 |
[12:56] | – Call me when your, uh, shift ends, okay? – Okay. | – 下班后打电话给我 好吗 – 好 |
[12:59] | Goodbye, sir. | 再见 |
[13:02] | Don’t worry. I’ll have her home by August. | 别担心 八月时我会送她回家 |
[13:07] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[13:09] | – See you later. – Bye. | – 待会见 – 再见 |
[13:11] | Thanks for everything, Dad. | 谢谢你特地赶来 爸 |
[13:13] | – You sure you don’t want a ride to work? – No, it’s just across the park. | – 你确定不需要我送你去上班 – 不用 走过公园就到了 |
[13:16] | Okay. Have fun tonight. | 好吧 今晚玩得开心点 |
[13:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:31] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:34] | Freddy’s coming for you. | 佛莱迪要来抓你了 |
[13:38] | Three, four, better lock your door. | 三 四 锁好你的门 |
[13:43] | Five, six, grab your crucifix. | 五 六 快去拿十字架 |
[13:48] | Seven, eight, better stay up late. | 七 八 彻夜不眠 |
[14:08] | Come on. Run, let’s go. | 来吧 快跑 我们走 |
[14:22] | Seven, eight, better stay awake. | 七 八 彻夜不眠 |
[14:26] | Nine, ten, he’s back again. | 九 十 他又回来了 |
[14:58] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[16:46] | Let me go! Let me go! | 放开我 |
[16:52] | – All right, now, hold her steady there. – Calm down. | – 好 压住她 – 冷静点 |
[16:55] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么好害怕的 |
[16:57] | Just do exactly what I say. | 照我的话去做 |
[17:00] | No! | 不 |
[17:14] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[17:15] | Why is this happening again? | 为什么这一切又发生了 |
[17:17] | Oh, please don’t let him do this. | 拜托 别让他这么做 |
[17:21] | Don’t panic, Amanda. | 别惊慌 亚曼达 |
[17:22] | We have a breech birth here. It’s backward. | 你的胎位不正 宝宝臀部朝下 |
[17:26] | – Aah! – We’re going to have to turn it around. | 我们得把宝宝转过来 |
[17:29] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[17:32] | I’m gonna need you to push. Now push. | 我要你用力 用力 |
[17:37] | Push. Push. | 用力 |
[17:44] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[17:46] | What is it? | 这是什么东西 |
[17:49] | Careful. | 小心 |
[17:51] | Sister, this is one of God’s creatures. | 姊妹 这是上帝的创造物 |
[17:55] | Take solace in that. | 你得那样安慰自己 |
[17:56] | That is no creature of God. | 那不是上帝的创造物 |
[18:00] | Stop it. Give it to me. | 住手 快把他交给我 |
[18:01] | – Watch it. – Don’t let it get away. | – 小心 – 别让他逃了 |
[19:06] | No! Not again! | 不 又来了 |
[21:07] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[21:15] | You can’t come back. | 你不可能又回来了 |
[21:21] | I locked the door on you. | 我把你锁了起来 |
[21:27] | – But I found the key. – Aah! | 但我找到钥匙了 |
[21:34] | Your birth was a curse on the whole of humanity. | 你的出生是对人类的诅咒 |
[21:40] | I will not allow it to happen again. | 我不会让那种事再度发生 |
[21:43] | You brought me back to give you life, but now I must take yours. | 你召唤我回来让你重生 现在我要你的命 |
[21:48] | We’ll see, bitch. | 走着瞧吧 臭女人 |
[21:51] | We’ll just see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[21:55] | – I must be released from my earthly prison. – How? | – 我必须从我的人间监狱逃出来 – 该怎么做呢 |
[21:59] | Look for me in the tower. | 到高塔找我 |
[22:02] | You’ll never find her. | 你永远都找不到她的 |
[22:24] | – Alice. – Anne. | – 艾莉丝 – 安妮 |
[22:26] | Oh, God, I’m glad it’s you. It was terrible. | 天啊 还好是你 太可怕了 |
[22:29] | – What happened? – I was in the dream. | – 发生了什么事 – 我在梦里 |
[22:31] | And I don’t know how, but now he’s back. | 我不知道是怎么一回事 但现在他回来了 |
[22:35] | I thought you were dead. You’re four hours late. | 我以为你死了 你迟到四小时 |
[22:39] | Four hours? | 四小时 |
[22:42] | I wish I had a prescription for whatever it is you’re on. | 不论你有什么毛病 我希望我能开药治好你 |
[22:46] | What? | 什么 |
[22:47] | Listen, thanks a lot, Alice, for nada. | 听着 谢谢你了 艾莉丝 再见 |
[23:03] | Bombs away. | 我来了 |
[23:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:26] | What did your dad say about you and Alice going to Europe? | 你跟艾莉丝要去欧洲的事 你爸怎么说 |
[23:29] | Nothing. Just screamed a lot and tried to convince me I’m throwing my life away. | 没事 他只是叫个不停 试着说服我相信我在虚掷人生 |
[23:33] | – Who’s throwing their life away? – Dan, and he’s taking Alice with him. | – 谁在虚掷人生 – 丹 他要跟艾莉丝去旅行 |
[23:38] | Pretty good dive, Yvonne. You’ve been practicing. | 跳得好 伊芳 你一直都有练习 |
[23:40] | That’s right. Two hours a day, six days a week. | 没错 每天两小时 每星期六天 |
[23:42] | Have another one. You need it. | 再喝一瓶 你会需要的 |
[23:44] | No, I got a shift in a couple of hours. Aren’t you going in? | 不 再过两小时我得上班 你何不下水呢 |
[23:47] | No, my mom’s got this asshole jerk- off photographer coming over to dinner… | 不 我妈找了一个混蛋摄影师 到家里吃晚餐 |
[23:50] | …and I’m not supposed to mess up my hair. | 我不该把头发弄乱 |
[23:53] | Hey, aren’t you sick of your mom trying to run your life? | 你不厌倦你妈老在命令你该做什么吗 |
[23:57] | – Yeah. – Don’t let them. | – 是啊 – 别让他们那么做 |
[24:00] | Sure, no problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[24:02] | You know, he’s right. Sometimes I feel like I’m living with Melicertes. | 他说得对 有时候我觉得我跟墨利刻耳忒斯住在一起 |
[24:05] | Who? | – 谁 – 谁 |
[24:06] | Melicertes. He’s this ancient guy I read about, right? | 墨利刻耳忒斯 他是我在书上看到的古人 |
[24:09] | Who, like, killed his kids… | 他杀了他的孩子 |
[24:11] | …because he didn’t like the way they were running the kingdom. | 因为他不喜欢他们统治王国的方式 |
[24:14] | You’re really weird, you know that? | 你真的很奇怪 你知道吗 |
[24:19] | Screw them. Open the champagne. Let’s have a party. | 别提他们了 开香槟 我们得大玩一场 |
[24:22] | – All right. – No, no, that’s for Alice and me later. | – 好吧 – 不 那是待会我跟艾莉丝要喝的 |
[24:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:29] | – Are you okay? – Oh, my God. | – 你没事吧 – 天啊 |
[24:31] | Oh, God, I could have gone all night without looking at that. | 天啊 我一整晚都会想到那一幕 |
[24:35] | I think it’s very strange how you draw all your comics… | 我觉得这真的很奇怪 你画的漫画 |
[24:37] | – …Ioaded with blood and guts. – Ugh. | 都是鲜血淋漓的画面 |
[24:40] | That freaks you out. | 但你害怕看到血 |
[24:42] | – Yeah, it’s just a little blood, guy. – I know what it is, you big, dumb jock. | – 对 只是一点血而已 兄弟 – 我知道那是什么 大笨蛋 |
[24:47] | Yo, Dan. | 丹 |
[24:49] | Dan, telephone. Come on. | 丹 有你的电话 来吧 |
[24:52] | I’ll be right back. Don’t touch this, okay? | 我马上回来 别碰这个 好吗 |
[24:54] | Okay, we’ll guard it with our lives. | 好的 我们会用生命保护它 |
[24:59] | Dan, it was Krueger. | 丹 是克鲁格 |
[25:01] | – What? – lt happened while I was awake. | – 什么 – 那发生在我清醒的时候 |
[25:03] | – Do you understand what I’m saying? – Wait a second, how could…? | – 你了解我在说什么吗 – 等一下 怎么会… |
[25:06] | He must have dreamt himself up. I don’t know. | 他一定是梦到了自己 我不知道 |
[25:09] | Jesus, Dan, I’m scared. | 天啊 丹 我好害怕 |
[25:11] | All right, stay right there. | 好吧 待在那里 |
[25:13] | – I’m on my way. – Okay, I will. | – 我.马上到 – 好 我等你 |
[25:15] | – Just hurry, okay? – Okay, bye. | – 快一点 好吗 – 好 再见 |
[25:22] | Shit. | 该死 |
[25:27] | What happened? Somebody die? | 发生了什么事 有人死了吗 |
[25:30] | – No, I gotta go. – Alice beckons. | – 不 我得走了 – 艾莉丝召见 |
[25:33] | Hey, Romeo, you forgot the secret ingredient. | 罗密欧 你忘了你的秘密武器 |
[25:37] | There he goes, the fastest man on three legs. | 他走了 速度最快的三腿男 |
[25:50] | SK, the sounds of Springwood. | 春木市之音 |
[25:52] | It’s a beautiful evening here in downtown Springwood… | 今晚春木市的市区天气不错 |
[25:55] | …and we’ll be back with the music in just a moment. | 我们.马上为大家带来好听的音乐 |
[25:58] | Right now, we’re open for your calls. | 首先要接听大家的来电 |
[26:01] | So go ahead, you’re on the air. | 请说吧 你已经上线 |
[26:04] | I’m calling about my wayward ex-son Daniel… | 我要抱怨一下 跟我断绝关系的任性儿子丹尼尔 |
[26:06] | … who’s been acting like an ungrateful dickweed… | 他一直像个不知感激的混蛋 |
[26:09] | … ever since he was seduced by that bimbo slut whore Alice. | 自从那个波霸浪女艾莉丝勾引了他之后 |
[26:13] | Mom? | 妈 |
[26:14] | If I were you, lady, I’d kill the ungrateful piggy. | 女士 我建议你杀了那个不知感激的小鬼 |
[26:29] | Put your pedal to the metal, Dan. | 加快马力 丹 |
[26:54] | Bad year, Dan. | 运气不好 丹 |
[27:12] | Better buckle up, dear. | 系上安全带 亲爱的 |
[28:30] | This boy feels the need for speed. | 这孩子速度真的很快 |
[28:36] | Gotcha. | 逮到你了 |
[28:46] | Fuel injection. | 燃料注入 |
[28:52] | Power drive. | 动力全开 |
[28:55] | Fast lane. | 快车道 |
[29:08] | Hey, Danny, better not dream and drive. | 丹尼 开车时不要做梦 |
[29:18] | – Coffee, please? – Yeah. | – 请给我咖啡 谢谢 – 没问题 |
[29:25] | Alice! | 艾莉丝 |
[29:29] | Dan! | 丹 |
[29:44] | No! | 不 |
[29:51] | He just came fucking flying out of nowhere. | 他突然间冲出来 |
[29:54] | It was some kind of a frigging jet. | 车子冲了出来 |
[29:56] | I didn’t even see him. | 我根本没看到他 |
[30:07] | Hi, Alice. | 你好 艾莉丝 |
[30:08] | You wanna make babies? | 你要跟我生孩子吗 |
[30:18] | Dan. | 丹 |
[30:26] | You’re all right. | 你没事 |
[30:27] | It’s okay, honey, I’m right here. | 没事的 甜心 我在这里 |
[30:31] | Alice, Dan’s been in an accident. | 艾莉丝 丹发生了车祸 |
[30:35] | It was no accident. It was Krueger. | 那不是车祸 是克鲁格 |
[30:37] | He used to come in through my dreams and not anymore. | 以前他会透过我的梦现身 现在不一样了 |
[30:40] | He found some other way. | 他找到其他的方法 |
[30:44] | No, Alice, I’m sorry. | 不 艾莉丝 对不起 |
[30:47] | But it was no dream. | 这不是梦 |
[30:52] | Dan’s dead. | 丹死了 |
[30:55] | No. Not Dan. | 不 丹没死 |
[30:59] | He got Dan. | 他抓走丹了 |
[31:04] | Honey, I’m so sorry. | 甜心 我很抱歉 |
[31:07] | Daddy, it wasn’t an accident. Krueger killed Dan. | 爸 那不是意外 克鲁格杀了丹 |
[31:10] | Calm down, take it easy. You’re in shock. | 冷静下来 放轻松 你是惊吓过度 |
[31:12] | The police found fragments of a champagne bottle. | 警察发现香槟瓶碎片 |
[31:15] | Dan didn’t drink. You know that. | 丹不喝酒 你知道的 |
[31:18] | I mean, it was probably for me to celebrate our trip. | 或许他是要跟我一起庆祝我们的旅行 |
[31:21] | – I mean, we gotta do something. – Alice. | – 我们得想想办法 – 艾莉丝 |
[31:23] | Dan’s already dead, don’t you see? It’s starting again. | 丹已经死了 你还不懂吗 他又来了 |
[31:27] | These sorts of outbursts aren’t entirely uncommon. | 这样的失控并不罕见 |
[31:31] | Many women have them at the beginning. | 许多女性一开始都会这样 |
[31:33] | Especially if they have suffered a traumatic shock. | 特别是她们受到重创的时候 |
[31:37] | Don’t worry, young lady. You’re gonna be fine. | 别担心 小妹妹 你会没事的 |
[31:41] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[31:45] | What’s he talking about? | 他在胡说什么 |
[31:52] | What’s wrong with me? | 我是怎么了 |
[31:55] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[32:00] | You’re just a little pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[32:06] | The doctor wants to keep you overnight. | 医生要整晚监控你 |
[32:09] | Just for routine observation… | 这是例行观察 |
[32:13] | …to make sure you’re as comfortable as possible. | 确定让你舒服点 |
[32:16] | You’re gonna be fine, honey. | 你会没事的 甜心 |
[32:18] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[33:07] | – Hi. – Hello. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[33:12] | – What’s your name? – Jacob. | – 你叫什么名字 – 雅各 |
[33:16] | Really? I’ve always loved that name. | 真的 我一直都喜欢那个名字 |
[33:24] | Shouldn’t you be in your room, Jacob? | 你该回你的房间吧 雅各 |
[33:28] | It’s lonely there. | 那里真的好寂寞 |
[33:34] | – Well, my name is… – I’m sorry your boyfriend got killed. | – 我叫做… – 我很遗憾你的男朋友死了 |
[33:39] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[33:41] | I could tell you were sad. | 我看得出来你很悲伤 |
[33:43] | I just wanted to see if you were all right. | 我只是想知道你是否没事 |
[33:52] | Jacob, wait. Don’t go. | 雅各 等一下 别走 |
[34:23] | Greta, dear, it’s time to get your beauty sleep. | 葛芮姐 亲爱的 你该睡美容觉了 |
[34:29] | We don’t want circles under those beautiful eyes. | 我不希望你的漂亮双眼出现黑眼圈 |
[34:34] | Okay, okay. | 好 |
[34:41] | Have you visited that little boy on my floor? | 你看过跟我同楼层的那个小男孩吗 |
[34:44] | You know, Jacob? | 他叫雅各 |
[34:46] | He has kind of, um, sad eyes. | 他的眼神看起来很悲伤 |
[34:48] | There aren’t any little boys on your floor. | 没有小男孩跟你住同一层楼 |
[34:51] | Well, he must have wandered in from the children’s ward. | 他一定是从儿童病房溜出来的 |
[34:54] | I was just wondering what’s wrong with him. | 我很好奇他到底是怎么了 |
[34:56] | We don’t have a children’s ward. | 我们没有儿童病房 |
[34:58] | Well, he was wearing a hospital robe. | 他穿着病人服 |
[35:01] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[35:05] | – Well, did you call everyone? – Yup. | – 你打电话给大家了吗 – 有 |
[35:07] | Listen, um, let’s keep this dream stuff between you and me, okay? | 听着 做梦的事 就当是你跟我的秘密 好吗 |
[35:19] | Amanda Krueger was part of a religious order… | 亚曼达•克鲁格是神职人员 |
[35:21] | …that ran that asylum in the 1 940s. | 1940年代在那家精神病院工作 |
[35:24] | She was raped by lunatics and had the baby there. | 她被神经病强暴 在那里生下孩子 |
[35:27] | That baby grew up to be Freddy Krueger… | 那孩子就是佛莱迪•克鲁格 |
[35:30] | …who murdered 20 or 30 kids right here on Elm Street. | 在榆树街这里杀了二十到三十个小孩 |
[35:35] | He got caught, but the courts cut him loose on a technicality. | 警方逮捕他 但他因为技术问题无罪开释 |
[35:39] | So the parents of the murdered kids got together and killed him. | 死掉小孩的爸妈一起合作杀了他 |
[35:45] | Torched him. | 把他烧死 |
[35:48] | But that was just the beginning. | 但那只是开始 |
[35:51] | He keeps on killing. | 他继续杀人 |
[35:53] | But he kills people in their dreams, their nightmares. | 他在他们的恶梦里行凶 |
[35:58] | He uses my dreams to bring him his victims. | 他利用我的梦 让他对受害者下手 |
[36:02] | It’s my fault that Dan’s dead. | 丹的死全都是我的错 |
[36:04] | Stop saying that. That’s bullshit. | 别再那么说了 那是胡说八道 |
[36:07] | Let’s talk about the baby. | 我们谈谈宝宝的事 |
[36:09] | Yeah, congratulations. | 对 恭喜你 |
[36:12] | – I guess. – That’s not what we’re here for. | – 我想是吧 – 那不是我们见面的原因 |
[36:15] | Dan’s parents were really pushing him hard. | 丹的爸妈一直在逼他 |
[36:18] | He was bitching about it at the party. He was under a lot of pressure. | 他在派对上抱怨 他的压力很大 |
[36:21] | – We all are. – Pushy parents can drive you nuts. | – 我们都一样 – 霸道的爸妈会把孩子逼疯 |
[36:23] | What does that have to do with it? | 那跟这件事有什么关系 |
[36:26] | When Dan died, you weren’t even asleep. | 丹死的时候 你根本没在睡觉 |
[36:28] | You even said so. End of story. | 那是你说的 说那么简单 |
[36:38] | He must have found some other way. | 他一定找到别的办法了 |
[36:43] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[36:45] | This isn’t some kind of joke. | 这不是开玩笑 |
[36:47] | He gets in through my dreams somehow. | 他可以进入我的梦 |
[36:49] | And I thought I could control it, but something’s changed… | 我以为我可以控制 但有些事改变了 |
[36:53] | …and I don’t know what he’ll do next. | 我不知道接下来他会做什么 |
[36:55] | Look, Alice, we all know you’re upset. | 听着 艾莉丝 我们知道你很难过 |
[36:59] | The bottom line, Alice if anybody’s trying to hurt you… | 艾莉丝 重点是如果有人要伤害你 |
[37:02] | …supernatural or not, they’re gonna have to go through us first. | 不论是不是超自然力量 他们都得先过我们这一关 |
[37:05] | All of us. Right? | 我们是一块的 对吧 |
[37:12] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 我就担心会是那样 |
[37:39] | How was the meeting? | 戒酒会还好吧 |
[37:40] | – Sobering. – Very funny. | – 我很清醒 – 很好笑 |
[37:45] | – Alice… – When did you become a smart shopper? | – 艾莉丝… – 你什么时候会聪明购物了 |
[37:48] | Ever since my little girl became a mom. | 自从我女儿要当妈妈后 |
[37:54] | You disappointed in me? | 你对我失望吗 |
[37:57] | No. | 不 |
[38:00] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有那么想 |
[38:05] | I sort of hope it’s a boy. | 我希望是个男孩 |
[38:10] | It’d be nice to hear a boy playing around in the house again. | 家里再出现男孩玩乐的声音应该会是件好事 |
[38:16] | Just don’t make a habit of it. | 但别把这当成习惯了 |
[38:24] | It’s true. People are always mistaking us for sisters. Ha, ha. | 真的 大家老把我们误认为姊妹 |
[38:30] | Greta certainly has the perfect body for modeling. | 葛芮姐的身材很适合当模特儿 |
[38:33] | – You know, Eileen Ford is a friend of mine. – Ooh. | 艾琳•福特是我的朋友 |
[38:37] | I told her about you. | 我跟她提过你 |
[38:39] | She’s very interested. | 她非常有兴趣 |
[38:41] | Greta, you’re being offered the opportunity of a lifetime. | 葛芮姐 这是毕生难逢的机会 |
[38:45] | I think you should show a little gratitude. | 我想你该表达一下谢意 |
[38:49] | One of my friends died yesterday, Mother. | 妈 昨天我朋友死了 |
[38:52] | Do you mind if I take a few hours off to remember him? | 你介意我花几小时哀悼他吗 |
[38:55] | But we’re having a party, dear. | 我们在办晚宴 亲爱的 |
[38:58] | I read about him. | 我看到报导了 |
[39:00] | Drunk or something, wasn’t he? | 他喝醉了 对吧 |
[39:01] | Oh, he was just a friend of Greta’s. | 他只是葛芮姐的朋友 |
[39:04] | Not someone special. Not someone she was seeing. | 他们的关系不特别 他们没有在交往 |
[39:08] | You understand. | 你了解的 |
[39:12] | No thank you. I’m not hungry. | 不 谢谢 我不饿 |
[39:16] | Aren’t you eating? | 你不吃吗 |
[39:18] | I really don’t feel up to it. | 我不想吃 |
[39:21] | Really, dear, you ought to try something. | 真的 亲爱的 你该吃点东西 |
[39:25] | You’re the one who’s always slapping my hand about my weight, Mother. | 是你一直要我注意体重 妈 |
[39:29] | That’s why we diet, dear… | 所以我们才节食 亲爱的 |
[39:31] | …so we can eat at social events and not upset the other guests. | 我们才能在宴会上吃东西不会让其他宾客不愉快 |
[39:35] | Tell you what. | 听我说 |
[39:36] | Why don’t I just eat the whole goddamn tray… | 我何不把整盘东西吃掉 |
[39:38] | …go throw up, and come back for seconds, all right? | 再跑去吐 等一下再回来呢 |
[39:41] | Madame, if I may. | 夫人 让我来吧 |
[39:48] | Bon appetit, bitch. | 祝你用餐愉快 笨女孩 |
[39:52] | Mm. Fillet de Barbie. Ha, ha. | 芭比娃娃排 |
[39:56] | Nothing but the best for Greta. | 葛芮姐只要最好的 |
[40:02] | Open wide. | 张开嘴巴 |
[40:08] | Second helping. | 我来帮你 |
[40:12] | Don’t talk with your mouth full, dear. | 吃东西时别说话 亲爱的 |
[40:14] | You are what you eat. | 你吃的东西会成为你的一部分 |
[40:26] | Oh, poor baby. There. | 可怜的孩子 好了 |
[41:00] | Greta. | 葛芮姐 |
[41:02] | Dad. | 爸 |
[41:04] | Dad, help. | 爸 快来帮忙 |
[41:15] | Greta? | 葛芮姐 |
[41:36] | Honey? How’s dinner coming? | 甜心 晚餐煮好了吗 |
[41:45] | I can’t believe this shit is happening. | 我不敢相信会发生这种事 |
[41:47] | Just hang in there, Yvonne. | 撑着点 伊芳 |
[41:50] | Man, I know Mark is gonna be wigging out. | 天啊 我知道.马克一定吓坏了 |
[41:53] | We just gotta keep tight. | 我们得撑下来 |
[41:55] | We’ll get through, okay? | 我们会挺过去的 好吗 |
[41:58] | I know he’s back here somewhere, girls. I think he’s pretty upset. | 我知道他就在这附近 女孩们 我想他真的很难过 |
[42:04] | Mark. | 马克 |
[42:07] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[42:11] | – Mark, are you okay? – I’m fine, just aces. | – 马克 你没事吧 – 我没事 只是很难过 |
[42:14] | I wanna talk to you guys about Greta. | 我要跟你们谈谈葛芮姐的事 |
[42:17] | Oh, I’m terribly sorry, but Greta’s dead today. | 我很抱歉 但葛芮姐今天死了 |
[42:19] | Perhaps we could, uh, interest you in someone else. | 或许我们该谈谈别人的事 |
[42:22] | – Look, it was an accident, just like Dan’s. – No accident. | – 听着 那是意外 跟丹一样 – 那不是意外 |
[42:25] | I tried to warn all of you about Krueger. | 我跟你们警告过克鲁格的事 |
[42:27] | – Alice, please. – I thought about that. | – 艾莉丝 拜托 – 我想过那一点 |
[42:30] | She must have fallen asleep while she was at the table. | 她一定是在吃饭时睡着了 |
[42:33] | – This is getting a little sick, guys. – Too bad. | – 这真的很变态 各位 – 太可怕了 |
[42:35] | I don’t understand what’s happening. | 我不了解发生了什么事 |
[42:38] | Krueger has to use my dreams… | 克鲁格得利用我的梦 |
[42:40] | …but he got to Dan and Greta while I was awake. | 但他在我清醒时杀了丹跟葛芮姐 |
[42:43] | How’s he doing it? | 他是怎么办到的 |
[42:44] | – Why don’t you two stick to reality? – Why don’t you shut up and let her talk. | – 你们两个为什么不能面对现实 – 你何不闭嘴听她说呢 |
[42:48] | Two of us have died in the past two days. | 两天内我们之中死了两个人 |
[42:50] | Does that strike you as particularly normal? | 你觉得那很正常吗 |
[42:52] | – Mark… – I’m not finished. | – 马克… – 我还没有说完 |
[42:56] | I loved Greta, a lot. | 我非常爱葛芮姐 |
[42:59] | And if maybe, just maybe, someone or something killed her… | 如果有人或有股力量杀了她 |
[43:05] | …I’d Iike to hear about it. | 我要知道真相 |
[43:08] | – I’m not gonna listen to this anymore. – Then get out. | – 我不想再听这些废话了 – 那就给我滚 |
[43:10] | Hey, come on. | 别这样 |
[43:12] | Yvonne, wait a minute, wait a minute. I’m sorry. | 伊芳 等一下 对不起 |
[43:19] | I’m an asshole, okay? | 我是个混蛋 好吗 |
[43:22] | I know I’m not dealing with this very well… | 我知道我处理得不太好 |
[43:25] | …but it’s not your fault, and, uh…. | 但这不是你的错 |
[43:28] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[43:33] | It’s okay. Ha, ha. | 没关系的 |
[43:36] | You stick around for a while? | 你能留下来吗 |
[43:39] | I wish I could, but, uh…. | 我真的想留下来 可是… |
[43:42] | I got a shift tonight. I gotta get going. | 今晚我有班 我得走了 |
[43:46] | I’ll stay with you for a while, if you want. | 如果你要的话 我可以留下来陪你 |
[43:48] | – Bye, you guys. – Yeah. | – 大家再见 – 好 |
[43:51] | See you. | 再见 |
[43:55] | Do you think I’m an idiot for being in love with her? | 你觉得我是个白痴才会爱上她吗 |
[43:57] | Nobody thinks that. | 没有人那么想 |
[44:04] | I mean, I know I didn’t stand a chance in hell, but… | 我知道我根本没机会 可是… |
[44:07] | She cared a lot about you. | 她非常在乎你 |
[44:10] | Well, maybe it was her mother who killed her… | 或许是她妈害死她 |
[44:12] | …with all that Polly Perfect shit. | 因为她要求她必须完美 |
[44:15] | It wasn’t her mother. | 这跟她妈无关 |
[44:17] | We have these scumbags here on the hot seat tonight. | 今晚我们邀请到这些混蛋 |
[44:20] | The Phantom Prowler wouldn’t have been afraid to tell her how he felt. | 魅影幽魂不会害怕跟她说出他心里的感觉 |
[44:24] | If I only had a 1 0th of his guts. | 真希望我有他十分之一的胆识 |
[44:26] | Jesus, he’s not even real and he’s more of a human being than I am. | 天啊 他并不存在 但他比我完美多了 |
[44:30] | This guy isn’t one of your comic book characters, Mark. | 这家伙不是你的漫画人物 马克 |
[44:34] | He’s not the Phantom Prowler. He’s for real. | 他不是魅影幽魂 他真的存在 |
[44:37] | Tell me more about this Krueger guy. | 告诉我克鲁格的事 |
[44:41] | You look tired. | 你似乎很累了 |
[44:43] | Why don’t I make some coffee? | 我帮你煮杯咖啡好吗 |
[44:45] | There’s a Iot to tell. | 该说的事太多了 |
[45:00] | Mark? | 马克 |
[45:07] | Mark, no. | 马克 不 |
[45:56] | Mark? | 马克 |
[46:08] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[46:16] | – Mark? – Help! | – 马克 – 救命啊 |
[46:27] | Mark, take my hand. Take it. | 马克 抓住我的手 快点 |
[46:46] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[46:53] | Mark, come on. | 马克 快点 |
[46:58] | Aw. Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[47:07] | Jacob? | 雅各 |
[47:12] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[47:20] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[47:23] | You don’t look very well. | 你的气色不太好 |
[47:27] | Are you feeling all right? | 你还好吗 |
[47:29] | Been having bad dreams. | 我一直在做恶梦 |
[47:34] | Is this where you live, Jacob? | 你住在这里吗 雅各 |
[47:38] | Just waiting for someone. | 我在等人 |
[47:43] | It’s sad about Greta. | 葛芮姐的事真的很惨 |
[47:45] | Is that who you’re waiting for? | 你在等她吗 |
[47:48] | No. | 不是 |
[47:49] | I don’t think this is a very nice place for you to be. | 我觉得你不该待在这里 |
[47:53] | Maybe we should go look for your mom. | 或许我们该去找你妈妈 |
[47:55] | She doesn’t want me around. | 她不要我 |
[47:57] | Oh, I’m sure that’s not true. | 我相信那不是真的 |
[47:59] | I’ll bet she’s very worried about you. | 我敢说她非常担心 |
[48:02] | – I would be. – No, you’re not. | – 我就会 – 不 你才不会 |
[48:04] | You don’t even care about being a mom. | 你甚至不在乎你要当妈妈了 |
[48:06] | How come you don’t think about me? | 为什么你没有想到我呢 |
[48:08] | – Who said I…? What? – I like you. | – 谁说我…什么 – 我喜欢你 |
[48:10] | I wanna stay with you. | 我要跟你在一起 |
[48:12] | How come you don’t like me? | 为什么你不喜欢我 |
[48:15] | Who said I don’t like you? | 谁说我不喜欢你 |
[48:18] | My friend with the funny hand. | 我那个有怪手的朋友 |
[48:22] | Come on, honey. We’re gonna get out of here. | 来吧 甜心 我们得离开这里 |
[48:25] | No, I have to go now. He’s calling me. | 不 我得走了 他在叫我 |
[48:27] | Jacob, wait. | 雅各 等一下 |
[48:31] | Jacob. | 雅各 |
[48:44] | Holy shit. | 该死 |
[48:46] | He’s really real, isn’t he? | 他真的存在 对吧 |
[48:53] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[48:54] | He’s doing something to my baby. I know it. | 他对我的宝宝做了一些事 我知道 |
[48:57] | He’s trying to hurt Jacob. | 他要伤害雅各 |
[48:58] | – Who’s Jacob? – My baby. | – 雅各是谁 – 我的宝宝 |
[49:02] | What, you named him already? | 什么 你已经帮他取名字了 |
[49:06] | Yeah. I guess so. | 对 我想是的 |
[49:11] | I gotta get away from here. Someplace where Krueger can’t find him. | 我得离开这里 到克鲁格找不到他的地方 |
[49:14] | Whoa. | 哇啊 |
[49:17] | Slow down. | 等一下 |
[49:19] | Now, how you gonna hide from a guy like that? Huh? | 你怎能甩掉那个家伙 |
[49:22] | – Leave the planet? – I don’t know. | – 离开地球表面 – 我不知道 |
[49:25] | Look, if you’re worried about your baby… | 听着 如果你担心宝宝 |
[49:29] | …call Yvonne and have the doctor check him out. | 打电话给伊芳 请她找医生帮你检查 |
[49:33] | I’m gonna go see what else I can find out about Krueger. | 我要去查一下克鲁格的资料 |
[49:40] | – You had me scared. What’s wrong? – Krueger’s trying to do something to him. | – 你吓坏我了 发生了什么事 – 克鲁格想伤害宝宝 |
[49:44] | Alice. Honey, no. I love you, but you’re gonna have to get a hold of yourself. | 艾莉丝 甜心 不 我爱你 但你得控制一下自己 |
[49:48] | Mark knows I’m not crazy. | 马克知道我没有发疯 |
[49:50] | Ask him to show you his hands. | 要他让你看看他的手 |
[49:52] | I think you just need to calm down, okay? | 我想你需要冷静下来 |
[49:55] | What I can’t figure out is how he’s getting in when I’m awake. | 我不知道他是如何在我清醒时杀人 |
[49:59] | Do unborn babies dream? | 未出生的胎儿会做梦吗 |
[50:02] | Yeah. They do. | 对 他们会做梦 |
[50:04] | But do us both a favor. | 答应我一件事 |
[50:06] | Don’t mention any of this to Dr. Moore. | 别跟摩尔医生提这件事 |
[50:09] | Alice. | 艾莉丝 |
[50:10] | I can’t believe you had me drag Dr. Moore down here on a Sunday morning for this. | 我不敢相信你为了这件事要我在星期天早上找摩尔医生来 |
[50:15] | I’m sorry, Yvonne. | 对不起 伊芳 |
[50:16] | I thought it was something serious. | 我觉得这件事很重要 |
[50:18] | If this isn’t serious, I don’t know what is. | 如果这还不够重要 我不知道这到底是怎么回事 |
[50:22] | Don’t dare say a word. You’re gonna get me fired. | 什么都别说 你会害我被开除的 |
[50:27] | Dr. Moore, do unborn babies dream? | 摩尔医生 未出生的胎儿会做梦吗 |
[50:32] | As the fetus develops, it can spend up to 70 percent of its day… | 胎儿在发展时 每天有七成的时间 |
[50:35] | …in a dream state. | 处在做梦状态 |
[50:38] | More as it matures. | 越大做梦时间越多 |
[50:41] | – Will I be able to sense them? – Alice. | – 我会感觉到宝宝的梦吗 – 艾莉丝 |
[50:44] | Is that why you’re here? | 那是你来这里的原因吗 |
[50:46] | To see if your baby’s having nightmares? | 你想知道你的宝宝 是不是在做恶梦 |
[50:49] | We’re here to find out everything we can, aren’t we? | 我们是来做检查的 对吧 |
[50:53] | Frankly, I have found nothing about you that would indicate the necessity… | 老实说我找不到任何理由 在你这个怀孕阶段 |
[50:57] | …of ultrasound at this stage of your pregnancy. | 帮你做超音波检查 |
[51:00] | I just wanna make sure my baby’s all right. | 我只是要确定宝宝没事 |
[51:05] | Well, the heart seems strong. | 心跳很强烈 |
[51:08] | Let’s hear it. | 来看一下 |
[51:15] | There’s your baby | 这是你的宝宝 |
[51:26] | Get her file. | 帮她冲洗一下照片 |
[52:37] | See any family resemblance? Ha- ha- ha. | 看到他跟他爸爸有多像了吧 |
[52:46] | Feeding time. | 喂奶时间到了 |
[52:48] | Soul food for my boy. | 我儿子要吃的灵魂食物 |
[52:52] | Don’t touch him. | 别碰他 |
[52:58] | What’s he doing to my baby? | 他对我的宝宝做了什么 |
[53:00] | Please, young lady, try to keep calm. | 拜托 小姐 冷静点 |
[53:04] | Your baby is perfectly healthy. | 你的宝宝很正常 |
[53:06] | A little large for so early on, but as normal as I’ve ever seen. | 现在看起来是有点大 但我认为还算正常 |
[53:10] | He’s taking their souls, their spirits, and making the baby like him. | 他夺走他们的灵魂跟意识 要做出跟他一样的宝宝 |
[53:14] | Look, sweetie, you’re tired. | 听着 甜心 你累了 |
[53:16] | You’ll feel better after I take you home and rest, okay? | 我带你回家后 你会舒服点的 好吗 |
[53:19] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[53:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[53:41] | Greta and Dan were there. | 葛芮姐跟丹在那里 |
[53:43] | Krueger killed them. | 克鲁格杀了他们 |
[53:45] | Now, he was feeding them to Jacob. | 现在他拿他们喂雅各 |
[53:50] | Alice. | 艾莉丝 |
[53:51] | Alice, stop and listen to yourself. Do you know what you sound like? | 艾莉丝 别再那么催眠自己 你知道你在说什么吗 |
[53:55] | Completely insane, but I’m not. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但我没疯 |
[53:59] | And if you’re my friend, you would believe me a little. | 如果你是我的朋友 你会相信我 |
[54:02] | I am your friend, and I’m worried sick about you. | 我是你的朋友 我很担心你 |
[54:05] | It’s time to leave the Twilight Zone and face reality. | 你该抛开那些怪想法 好好面对事实了 |
[54:07] | – Krueger is reality. – So is your baby. | – 克鲁格真的存在 – 你的宝宝也一样 |
[54:09] | – You got more to think about than yourself. – What do you think I’m doing? | – 你得为自己着想 – 你以为我在做什么 |
[54:16] | Look, whether you believe it or not, Krueger is back. | 听着 信不信由你 克鲁格回来了 |
[54:21] | He’s after my baby, and if I don’t try to do something about it, who will? | 他找上我的宝宝 如果我不救他 谁能救他呢 |
[54:27] | You’re not doing yourself or your baby any good by acting like a crazy woman. | 你一副发疯的样子帮不了你自己或你的宝宝 |
[54:31] | Why don’t you take off? | 你何不离开呢 |
[54:32] | Leave Springwood. Cool off for a while. | 离开春木市 冷静一下 |
[54:35] | Goddamn it, you don’t just run away from this guy. | 伊芳 你无法逃离这家伙的魔掌 |
[54:37] | He finds you in your dreams. | 他会在你的梦里找到你 |
[54:39] | He found a lot of other people before he found us. | 他找上我们之前已经杀了很多人 |
[54:43] | – You too? – He invited me to his house last night. | – 你也一样 – 昨晚他邀请我去他家 |
[54:47] | Look, we’re all tired, and we haven’t had any sleep since Friday night. | 听着 我们都累了 星期五晚上后我们都没睡好 |
[54:50] | – That’s the only reason you’re alive. – No, it’s not. | – 那是你还活着的唯一原因 – 不 才不是 |
[54:53] | Yvonne, look through this stuff, will you? | 伊芳 看一下这些东西 好吗 |
[54:55] | She’s not crazy. | 她没发疯 |
[55:07] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[55:09] | I know what’s happening. | 我知道接下来会发生什么事 |
[55:13] | Krueger’s using Jacob’s dreams. | 克鲁格利用雅各的梦 |
[55:15] | We gotta stop him. | 我们得阻止他 |
[55:20] | Well, there is one way. | 有一个办法 |
[55:26] | Have you thought about not having the baby? | 你有想过不生下宝宝吗 |
[55:29] | I mean, no baby, no baby’s dreams. | 我是说没有宝宝 宝宝就不会做梦 |
[55:34] | No, I can’t do that. | 不 我不能那么做 |
[55:37] | I saw him inside of me growing. | 我看到他在我的身体里成长 |
[55:41] | He’s part of me and Dan. I wanna keep him. | 他是我跟丹的一部分 我想留下他 |
[55:45] | Okay, then we’ll find another way. | 好吧 我们另外再想办法 |
[55:53] | I’ve seen her. | 我看过她 |
[55:57] | Alice, can you come down a minute? | 艾莉丝 你能下楼来一下吗 |
[56:09] | Oh, hi. | 嗨 |
[56:10] | Alice. | 艾莉丝 |
[56:12] | Mr. Jordan and I wanted to see how you’re feeling. | 乔登先生跟我想过来看看你 |
[56:17] | Well, come sit down. | 坐吧 |
[56:20] | This really isn’t a good time. Maybe you could come back. | 现在不是好时候 或许你们得改天再来 |
[56:23] | Frankly, we wondered what you intend to do with your baby. | 老实说 我们想知道 你打算怎么处理宝宝 |
[56:29] | What I what? | 什么 |
[56:35] | Well, I’ve thought about it and I plan to keep him. | 我想过了 我要留下宝宝 |
[56:42] | We were concerned that all this might be a little bit too much for you. | 我们担心这对你来说 可能负担太大了 |
[56:48] | I mean, being single and everything. | 你得当单亲妈妈 |
[56:52] | What Mr. Jordan means is that we’re aware of the burden… | 乔登先生的意思是我们知道 |
[56:56] | …that raising a child would place on you. | 要你带大孩子的压力有多大 |
[57:00] | We want to help. | 我们想要帮忙 |
[57:02] | We want to adopt it and to raise it as though it were our own. | 我们想领养宝宝 把他视如己出 |
[57:09] | Look, I appreciate what you’re offering, but, no. | 听着 我了解你们的用心 但不行 |
[57:14] | He’s my responsibility. | 他是我的责任 |
[57:15] | And ours. | 他也是我们的责任 |
[57:17] | It’s our grandchild. | 他是我们的孙子 |
[57:19] | Doris, maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. | 桃乐丝 或许这不是个好点子 |
[57:21] | Look, Alice, we’re worried that in your present condition… | 听着 艾莉丝 我们担心你现在的状况 |
[57:24] | …that you don’t have the ability to take care of a child. | 怕你没有能力照顾宝宝 |
[57:31] | What are you talking about, my condition? | 你说我的状况怎么了 |
[57:38] | We got a call from Dr. Moore. | 摩尔医生打电话给我们 |
[57:41] | He said that Alice was hysterical and that she was having paranoid delusions. | 他说艾莉丝歇斯底里 出现了偏执幻想 |
[57:47] | You don’t understand. | 你们不了解 |
[57:48] | We know you’ve been through a lot… | 我们知道你吃了很多苦 |
[57:51] | …but there is more at stake here than just your feelings. | 但现在的重点不只是你的感受 |
[57:54] | You’re not taking my baby. | 你们不能带走我的宝宝 |
[57:58] | – Well, the courts might not agree with you. – But I do. | – 或许法官不会同意你的说法 – 我支持她 |
[58:01] | I’ve heard enough of this crap. | 我听够你们的胡官乱语了 |
[58:03] | You think you can just walk into my house and threaten my daughter? | 你以为你们能跑到我家 威胁我女儿 |
[58:07] | Oh, please, we have a legitimate claim to it. | 拜托 我们在法律上有权这么做 |
[58:11] | He’s not a thing. | 他不是一样东西 |
[58:13] | He’s part of me, and I’m not giving him to you or anyone else. | 他是我的一部分 我不会把他交给你们或其他人 |
[58:31] | They think I’m nuts. | 他们认为我疯了 |
[58:33] | That’s their problem. | 那是他们的问题 |
[58:35] | No, it’s our problem, Mark. | 不 那是我们的问题 马克 |
[58:36] | If I don’t deal with this, they really might try to take Jacob. | 如果我不把问题处理掉 或许他们真的会把雅各带走 |
[58:42] | – You said she committed suicide. – Yeah, that’s what the papers thought. | – 你说她是自杀 – 对 报纸是那么说的 |
[58:46] | She spent the rest of her life in the asylum. | 她一辈子都待在精神病院 |
[58:48] | After Krueger’s trial, she flipped out, and hung herself, so they thought. | 克鲁格案落幕后 她抓狂了 他们认为她是上吊自杀 |
[58:53] | – Meaning? – Meaning they couldn’t prove it. | – 所以呢 – 他们无法证实 |
[58:58] | No body. | 找不到尸体 |
[59:01] | But I’ve seen her grave. | 但我看到她的坟墓 |
[59:03] | Uh, empty plot. | 可能是衣冠塚 |
[59:04] | A memorial stone. | 让人有地方可以追思她 |
[59:07] | Vacant. They never put her under. | 空坟 他们没有真的埋葬她 |
[59:10] | Cool, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[59:12] | I don’t understand. | 我不了解 |
[59:13] | If she killed herself, her soul is gonna be in torment. | 如果她是自杀 她的灵魂还在受苦 |
[59:18] | Where’d you hear that? | 你从哪里听来的 |
[59:22] | Right here, somewhere. | 就是这本书 里面有写到 |
[59:31] | Yeah. “Transmigration.” | 有了”轮回” |
[59:34] | “Soul of the sinner.” | “罪人的灵魂” |
[59:37] | Yeah, yeah. “Trapped in its earthly resting place.” | 找到了”被困在人间的安息地” |
[59:41] | In the dream, she was trying to stop him. | 在梦里她试着阻止他 |
[59:44] | She started to tell me how, then the door slammed. | 她告诉我该怎么做 然后门关上了 |
[59:48] | He must have done it. | 一定是他干的 |
[59:50] | We have to find where she died to release her soul. | 我们得查出她在哪里死掉 释放她的灵魂 |
[59:54] | I want you to stay awake and watch me, okay? | 我要你保持清醒 看着我 好吗 |
[59:57] | Hey, no problem. | 没问题 |
[1:00:23] | Hey, you missed practice. | 你没来练习 |
[1:00:25] | What happened? Did you fall in love or something? | 发生了什么事 你谈恋爱了吗 |
[1:00:28] | Don’t ask. | 别问那么多 |
[1:00:30] | You don’t even wanna know. | 你根本不想知道 |
[1:00:33] | Is the pool still open? | 泳池还开放着吗 |
[1:00:35] | I think if you hurry. | 快一点的话 你应该能赶上 |
[1:01:19] | Amanda! | 亚曼达 |
[1:03:22] | Hey, Alice. | 嘿 艾莉丝 |
[1:03:25] | Let’s rock ‘n’ roll. | 我们来玩玩吧 |
[1:03:50] | Where are you going, piglet? Ha, ha. | 你要去哪里 小可爱 |
[1:03:54] | The party’s just starting. | 派对才刚刚开始 |
[1:03:57] | I know exactly what you’re up to. | 我知道你要做什么 |
[1:03:59] | I thought I was up to, uh, Yvonne. | 我想我要对伊芳下手 |
[1:04:09] | Why don’t you just shut up. | 你何不闭嘴 |
[1:04:29] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:04:31] | He’s scared to come in because of Amanda. | 因为亚曼达的关系 他不敢进来 |
[1:04:37] | Hey, are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:04:39] | – Oh, God. – Yeah. | – 天啊 – 对 |
[1:04:43] | You’re not crazy. | 你没发疯 |
[1:04:46] | We have to find Amanda. She’s the key. | 我们得找到亚曼达 她是关键 |
[1:04:49] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:05:28] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:05:30] | Alice! | 艾莉丝 |
[1:06:07] | No. | 不 |
[1:06:29] | No. No. | 不会吧 |
[1:06:32] | – No! – Ha- ha- ha. | 不 |
[1:07:15] | – Mark, help me, please. – Ha, ha. | 马克 救救我 拜托 |
[1:07:20] | – Greta? – ls she delicious or am I crazy? | – 葛芮姐 – 她真的很美味吧 还是我疯了 |
[1:07:25] | – You leave her alone. – Try some. | – 别碰她 – 你也来试试看吧 |
[1:07:41] | Time to die, you scar- faced limp- dick. | 去死吧 你这个丑八怪 |
[1:08:16] | Faster than a bastard maniac. | 比疯狂混蛋还快 |
[1:08:22] | More powerful than a loco madman. | 比神经病狂人还有力 |
[1:08:28] | It’s Super Freddy. | 我是超级佛莱迪 |
[1:08:32] | Told you comic books was bad for you. | 我就说 看漫画对你没什么帮助 |
[1:09:19] | Mark! | 马克 |
[1:09:20] | No! | 不 |
[1:09:27] | Oh, God. Oh, shit. | 天啊 该死 |
[1:09:36] | Damn it. Nothing in that room was up to code. | 该死 那个房间里发生的事太不对劲了 |
[1:09:40] | It’s a miracle they both weren’t killed. | 他们两个没死是个奇迹 |
[1:09:43] | No, he won’t hurt me. He needs me alive. | 不 他不会伤害我 需要我活着 |
[1:09:46] | Who? What’s she talking about? | 谁 她在说谁 |
[1:09:49] | No one, officer. She’s just very upset. | 不 她只是很难过 |
[1:09:52] | Maybe both of you should come down to the station. | 或许你们两个该到局里来一趟 |
[1:09:55] | Yvonne. | 伊芳 |
[1:09:57] | Yvonne. | 伊芳 |
[1:10:02] | What’s going on? Where’s Mark? | 发生了什么事 马克在哪里 |
[1:10:05] | Mark fell asleep. | 马克睡着了 |
[1:10:08] | Krueger got him. | 克鲁格杀了他 |
[1:10:09] | No. God. | 不 天啊 |
[1:10:11] | Hey, hey, come on. I need you to be strong now. | 好了 我要你坚强一点 |
[1:10:14] | Listen, we have to get to Krueger before he gets to Jacob again. | 听着 我们得阻止克鲁格 不让他再对雅各下手 |
[1:10:18] | How do we stop him? | 我们该怎么阻止他 |
[1:10:21] | Through Amanda. | 通过亚曼达 |
[1:10:23] | So we have to find her? | 我们得找到她 |
[1:10:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:10:27] | Just don’t ask me to take a Jacuzzi with that guy again. | 别要我再跟那家伙一起进按摩浴缸 |
[1:10:31] | You know, I was in the tower when he used you to distract me. | 他试着用你分散我的注意力时 我人在高塔里 |
[1:10:36] | Alice. | 艾莉丝 |
[1:10:39] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[1:10:41] | I want you to go to the asylum, the one I told you about… | 我要你去我 跟你提过的那家精神病院 |
[1:10:43] | …where all of this started and find her. | 所有事都是从那里开始 到那里找她 |
[1:10:46] | Alice, Alice, you’re coming home with me. | 艾莉丝 你得跟我回家 |
[1:10:48] | No, Dad, I’ve got something to do. | 不 爸 我有事要做 |
[1:10:50] | – Alice, you’re coming with me right now. – Dad. | – 艾莉丝 你得立刻跟我回家 – 爸 |
[1:10:54] | Find Amanda, and hurry. | 找到亚曼达 快一点 |
[1:12:27] | Come on out, Krueger. | 快出来 克鲁格 |
[1:12:33] | The game’s over. | 游戏结束了 |
[1:12:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:12:52] | I was stronger than you. | 我比你强大 |
[1:12:55] | So you picked on Jacob, you bastard. | 所以你对雅各下手 你这个混蛋 |
[1:12:58] | You’re trying to make him like you so you can live through his dreams. | 你要他变得跟你一样 让你可以透过他的梦复活 |
[1:13:04] | Well, I won’t let you. | 我不会让你那么做 |
[1:13:06] | You hear me, Krueger? | 你听到了吗 克鲁格 |
[1:13:20] | Okay, if you won’t talk to me, maybe you’d like to talk to Amanda! | 好吧 如果你不跟我谈 或许会想跟亚曼达谈 |
[1:14:13] | Come on, you fucking coward. | 出来啊 你这个胆小鬼 |
[1:15:18] | Good night, asshole. | 晚安 混蛋 |
[1:15:43] | I’m your real friend, Jacob. | 我是你真的朋友 雅各 |
[1:15:46] | Just like a daddy. | 就像你的父亲一样 |
[1:15:48] | Cootchie-cootchie-coo! | 咯吱咯吱 |
[1:15:49] | – Cootchie-cootchie-coo! Ha, ha. – Ha, ha. | – 咯吱咯吱 – 哈哈 |
[1:15:52] | I gotcha. I gotcha. | 我要搔你痒 |
[1:15:53] | I gotcha, I gotcha…. | 我要搔你痒 |
[1:15:54] | – Mommy, meet my friend. – Oh. | 妈妈 来见见我的朋友 |
[1:15:59] | Nice try, Alice. | 做得好 艾莉丝 |
[1:16:01] | Thanks, babe. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[1:16:02] | It’s my new look. Like it? | 这是我的新造型 喜欢吗 |
[1:16:16] | – Mommy. – Come downstairs. | – 妈妈 – 快下楼 |
[1:16:20] | He won’t hurt you. He needs us both. | 他不会伤害你 他需要我们两个 |
[1:16:22] | I’ve got you both. Ha, ha. | 我逮到你们两个了 |
[1:16:26] | Come on, Jacob, it’s time to go home. | 来吧 雅各 该回家了 |
[1:16:33] | Jacob, run! | 雅各 快跑 |
[1:16:42] | Come on, come on. | 来吧 |
[1:16:45] | Come to Papa. Jacob. | 到爸爸这边来 雅各 |
[1:16:47] | Jacob. | 雅各 |
[1:16:51] | It’s all right, son. | 没事的 儿子 |
[1:16:55] | Dan? | 丹 |
[1:16:57] | Now, come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:17:02] | Jacob, he’s not your father! | 雅各 他不是你爸 |
[1:17:16] | Kids. Always a disappointment. | 小孩子 总是让人失望 |
[1:17:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:17:53] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[1:17:55] | Inside you, where he hides. | 他躲在你的身体里 |
[1:17:58] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[1:17:59] | Where he hides out. Inside. | 他躲在你的身体里 |
[1:18:03] | – That’s how he found me. – But how? | – 所以他找到我 – 怎么会呢 |
[1:18:06] | He says it’s easy because he knows you so well. | 他说那很容易 因为他太了解你了 |
[1:18:15] | All right, Krueger, this time it’s for keeps. | 好吧 克鲁格 这次我是玩真的 |
[1:18:49] | Come on, Alice. | 来吧 艾莉丝 |
[1:18:51] | Now we can really get to know each other. | 现在我们可以好好认识彼此 |
[1:19:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:07] | Get out. | 去死吧 |
[1:20:12] | Jacob. | 雅各 |
[1:20:14] | Jacob, Alice will not triumph. | 雅各 艾莉丝赢不了 |
[1:20:17] | Only you can help her now. | 现在只有你能帮她 |
[1:20:22] | Hey, leave her. | 放了她 |
[1:20:27] | Let’s go. I wanna learn stuff from you. | 走吧 我要跟你好好学 |
[1:20:30] | She’s no fun anymore. | 她一点都不好玩 |
[1:20:33] | Teach me? Ha, ha. | 你要教我吗 |
[1:20:49] | Now, Jacob. | 就是现在 雅各 |
[1:20:52] | Unleash the power he has given you. | 释放他给你的力量 |
[1:20:58] | School’s out, Krueger. | 下课了 克鲁格 |
[1:21:12] | No. | 不 |
[1:22:53] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[1:22:55] | Take your baby and leave. | 带着你的孩子离开 |
[1:23:12] | Let me out. | 放我出去 |
[1:23:14] | Let me out. | 放我出去 |
[1:23:26] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[1:23:28] | Yeah, little sweetheart. | 对 小宝贝 |
[1:23:31] | – You did good work, Alice. – So did Dan. | – 你做得很好 艾莉丝 – 丹也是 |
[1:23:34] | – ls he still keeping you up at night? – Oh, it’s okay. | – 他还是让你没办法好好睡觉 – 没关系 |
[1:23:40] | He has the rest of his life to catch up on his sleep. | 他还有一辈子的时间能睡觉 |
[1:23:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:23:45] | Hi, honey. | 甜心 |
[1:23:48] | Sweet dreams, Jacob Daniel. | 好好睡吧 雅各•丹尼尔 |
[1:23:52] | Hey, cutie. | 小可爱 |
[1:23:54] | – How’s my little grandson? – Hey. | – 我的外孙还好吧 – 嗨 |
[1:23:58] | Look, look. | 看吧 |
[1:24:00] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[1:24:03] | – We all are. – Ha, ha. | 我们都饿了 |
[1:24:06] | Hey, sweetie. | 甜心 |