英文名称:And Then Came Lola
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Lola? | 劳拉? |
[00:11] | Got to find another way to make my day. | 开始找另一种方式生活 |
[00:13] | Hey, b, it’s over but there’s got to be more than this | 宝贝 现在也不错但我想要更多 |
[00:16] | or enough to stay at the pace. | 又或者保持这个节奏就不错 |
[00:17] | Got to be more than throwing fists, | 挥舞拳头已不够 |
[00:19] | got to be more than sinking drinking fits. | 沉醉不醒也将满足不了我 |
[00:21] | I said I been lucky but l won’t count blessings, | 我说我幸运 但我不会计算福佑 |
[00:23] | too busy counting empties stacked on the floor in the bar. | 忙着耗在酒吧 数堆在地板上的空酒瓶 |
[00:25] | Today’s the day for me to stay inside | 今天我要宅在家 |
[00:27] | 加州 旧金山 | |
[00:50] | Have I ever told you what I want to do to you? | 我告诉过你 我想对你做些什么吗 |
[00:53] | No. | 没有 |
[00:55] | I’m always good at the beginning. | 我总是可以开一个很好的头 |
[00:57] | I’m good at beginnings. | 有一个愉快的开始 |
[00:58] | Not so good at middles, and I never get to the end. | 马马虎虎的过程 但从来没收获过结果 |
[01:02] | So…but this time could be different, I think. | 所以…不过我想这次会有所不同 |
[01:14] | We’ve been dating a few months, | 我们已经约会几个月了 |
[01:16] | and is it serious? Is it going to be committed? | 这段关系是认真的吗 我们可以彼此交付吗 |
[01:18] | I don’t know, but it’s new and it’s good, | 我不知道 但它是新鲜又美好的 |
[01:21] | and honestly, that worries me a little bit. | 老实说 我有点担心 |
[01:24] | Because you know women-they want you to commit, and I’m not… | 因为你知道的 女人总是想要承诺的 但我不是… |
[01:27] | I just…I’m not that lesbian. | 我只是…我不是那样的拉拉 |
[01:30] | I mean, I’m more like a guy that way. | 在这个问题上我更像个男人 |
[01:34] | Hey, running on Lola time again? | 又在过你的劳拉时间了? |
[01:37] | You forgot to change your clock. Daylight savings, remember? | 你忘记调你的表了 你这是夏令时 记得吗 |
[01:40] | Well, as we both know, I need extra time. | 我们都知道我需要多余的时间 |
[01:42] | Oh! Yeah, maybe you do. | 也许你的确需要 |
[01:45] | I don’t like the pressure of being on time. | 我不喜欢那种按时按点的压力 |
[01:50] | Windows. I like windows, no commitment. | 空间 我喜欢有空间 不喜欢承诺 |
[01:52] | 设计稿不错 打给我 | |
[01:54] | Leave it. | 别管它 |
[01:58] | Make me. | 干我 |
[02:01] | – Make you? – Make me. | -干你? -干我 |
[02:05] | It’s a communication. Sex is totally a communication. | 性绝对是一种交流 |
[02:08] | Physical communication, | 身体上的交流 |
[02:10] | and, um…I love to communicate. | 并且…我热爱交流 |
[02:25] | The thinnest one from wished you want | 你理想中最脆弱的一个 |
[02:27] | from itch to taunt, from hitched to baby | 从渴望到戏谑 从枷锁到宝贝 |
[02:30] | from cuts come stitches and then maybe | 给予伤口再缝合 还有其它可能继续着 |
[02:34] | When I saw, there she is | 当我看到她 |
[02:36] | Then I gave all that you could give | 我给她一切你能给 |
[02:38] | Just trying to live and let live | 试着宽以待人 |
[02:40] | But she’s wishing you were dead | 但她希望你死 |
[02:42] | Quicker than she can hack you down | 比她砍伤你的速度更快 |
[02:45] | I can patch you up | 我可以为你疗伤 |
[02:47] | Quicker than she can break you down | 比她弄垮你的速度更快 |
[02:49] | I can make you up, you can’t shake it | 我可将你组装 你无法摆脱 |
[02:53] | that feeling | 这感觉 |
[02:55] | that she’s working it | 她正做她所想 |
[02:57] | that you’re making do | 而你要去应付 |
[02:59] | Oh, you can’t shake it | 你无法抗拒 |
[03:01] | that feeling | 那感觉 |
[03:03] | that she’s broken you | 她正弄坏你 |
[03:05] | that she’s onto you | 她正对付你 |
[03:12] | Quicker than she can mess you round | 比她让你疯狂的速度更快 |
[03:14] | I can send you up | 我让你兴奋 |
[03:16] | Oh, you can’t shake it | 你无法摆脱 |
[03:18] | that feeling | 那感觉 |
[03:20] | that she’s working you | 她正在做她所想 |
[03:22] | That she’s making do | 她正玩弄你于股掌 |
[03:24] | Oh, you can’t shake it | 你无法摆脱 |
[03:27] | that feeling | 那感觉 |
[03:29] | that she’s broken you | 她正击垮你 |
[03:31] | That she’s making do | 她正玩弄你 |
[03:33] | You can’t shake it | 你无法摆脱 |
[03:36] | God! Fuck! | 天啊 操 |
[03:37] | Elliott! Fuck! | 艾略特 操 |
[03:42] | Fuck. | 操 |
[03:50] | Hello? | 喂? |
[03:52] | Hi. This is Lola. You know what to do. | 你好 我是劳拉 知道该做什么吧 |
[03:56] | Lola? Are you there? | 劳拉? 你在吗 |
[03:58] | Oh, please pick up. Please pick up. Please! | 接电话 快接电话啊 拜托 |
[04:01] | I need your help. | 我急需你帮忙 |
[04:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:06] | – Lola? – Wait a minute. | -劳拉? -等一下 |
[04:08] | Casey, hi. It’s me, honey. Calm down. What’s going on? | 凯茜 是我 亲爱的 冷静点 怎么了 |
[04:11] | My deadline’s been moved up and I couldn’t reach you, | 我的截稿期限提前了 又联络不到你 |
[04:14] | so I went to the lab to pick up the prints, but no one was there. | 所以我直接去图文社拿样刊 可竟然没人在那儿 |
[04:17] | What kind of fricking lab is closed during the middle of the day? | 什么见鬼的图文社大中午会没人啊 |
[04:19] | I don’t understand. | 我就不明白了 |
[04:25] | Please, you’ve got to get… | 拜托 你得去拿… |
[04:28] | What’s that sound? | 什么声音 |
[04:30] | Um…nothing. | …没什么 |
[04:33] | Why did they move up the meeting? | 他们为什么把会议提前了 |
[04:35] | Danny and her partners are leaving for Europe, | 丹妮和她的合伙人要回欧洲 |
[04:37] | so all the competitors had to turn | 所以所有的竞标人都要 |
[04:38] | in their designs early, like now. | 提前上交方案 现在就要 |
[04:40] | So, please, tell me you can get the prints by 5:30. | 所以 拜托 告诉我5:30之前你一定可以拿到图稿 |
[04:42] | I need them here by 5:30. | 我5:30就要 |
[04:45] | Yeah, I can make it there by five. | 好的 我5点之前就可以搞定 |
[04:46] | I’ll get there, honey. | 我一会儿就到 亲爱的 |
[04:47] | I promise, I’ll have those prints. | 我保证 我肯定会拿到 |
[04:49] | Now, just breathe. Calm down. | 现在 深呼吸 平静下来 |
[04:50] | – It’s going to be ok. – I’m trying. | -没事的 -我在努力 |
[04:53] | I’m trying. Just…come fast. | 我正在努力 只是…你快点来吧 |
[04:55] | And please…please, try not to be late. | 还有 拜托…请尽量别迟到 |
[04:59] | I said I’ll be there. | 我说过我会搞定的 |
[05:00] | I’m sorry. I’m just…I’m freaking out. | 抱歉 我只是…我太焦虑了 |
[05:03] | Oh, God, that’s Danny. I gotta go. Bye. | 老天 丹妮来了 我挂了 再见 |
[05:05] | Casey, I love… | 凯茜 我爱… |
[05:07] | you. | 你 |
[05:10] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[05:13] | – It is so good to see you. – You look fantastic. | -见到你真是太好了 -你真漂亮 |
[05:22] | Oh, fuck! Daylight savings time. | 操 夏令时 |
[05:24] | Oh, shhh…ucks. | 逊毙了 |
[05:40] | Yeah, Seri, hey, it’s Lola. | 塞里 我是劳拉 |
[05:42] | Lo. Calm down. | 小劳 冷静点 |
[05:44] | Quit panting, will you? This isn’t phone sex. | 别喘了可以吗 这可不是电话性爱 |
[05:47] | Is Casey there? Is she there with some guy, | 凯茜在吗 她和什么人在一起吗 |
[05:49] | some Italian-looking guy right now? | 意大利长相的人 |
[05:51] | Tall and…hot. | 很高…很辣 |
[05:53] | Oh, come on. He’s a client. | 拜托 他就是个代理商 |
[05:55] | He? Hold on a sec. | 他? 等一下 |
[05:57] | Yeah, well, he is a she, | 那家伙可不是男人 |
[05:59] | and it does not look like business to me. | 而且在我看来一点也不像生意人 |
[06:01] | What? Uh…ok. You know what, just forget about that. | 什么 好吧…无视我刚才说的吧 |
[06:05] | Just tell Casey that I am going to be there just as soon as I can, ok? | 告诉凯茜我会尽快赶到 行吗 |
[06:10] | ASAP, but I am going to be running just a little bit late. | 尽快赶到 但是我会迟到一点点 |
[06:14] | Ok, can you do that for me, Seri? | 就这样 你会帮我的吧 塞里? |
[06:16] | So, like a few hours? | 迟到几个小时吗 |
[06:17] | – Fuck you. – You wish! | -操 -想得美 |
[06:19] | Ok, Seri. I really owe you one. Ok? | 好吧 塞里 算我欠你个人情 好吗 |
[06:22] | – I got it covered. Promise. – Thanks. | -我会搞定 我保证 -谢谢 |
[06:25] | Look, it’s starting to get busy. I gotta go. | 这边挺忙的 我要挂了 |
[06:36] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[06:51] | Hello, good morning | 嘿 早上好 |
[06:52] | I see your pretty face | 我看见你俊俏的脸庞 |
[06:54] | it’s like the first time | 有如初见 |
[06:56] | but I nearly gave that away | 但我差点错过了 |
[06:57] | And, well, check your watch | 看看表 |
[06:59] | Check your watch | 看看表 |
[07:01] | Hey, don’t you know that l get that a lot | 你难道不知我经历了很多 |
[07:04] | Time is moving oh so fast for me | 时间跑得那么快 |
[07:07] | Ticktock’s coming around again | 滴滴答答往复 |
[07:11] | Time is moving oh so fast for me | 时间跑得那么快 |
[07:14] | Ticktock’s coming around again | 滴滴答答往复 |
[07:17] | You, you’ve got a piece of my heart… | 是你 你让我着迷… |
[07:21] | – Thanks, Terrence. – Have a nice day. | -谢谢 特伦斯 -祝愉快 |
[07:32] | Oh, my God! Oh! No! No, no. You can’t do this today. | 老天 不 不 今天不行 |
[07:35] | – Please, you can’t do that. – Just watch me. | -拜托 你不可以这样 -我已经干了 |
[07:38] | Look, the tickets, they are from work. | 听着 那些罚单 它们都是因为工作 |
[07:41] | Ok? They were supposed to pay. | 你知道吗 我本来要去付的 |
[07:43] | I have to double-park a lot. Really. | 我不得不并排停车很多次 真的 |
[07:45] | Really? Well, I’m in law enforcement and I write tickets a lot. | 真的吗 我依法办事 开过很多的罚单 |
[07:51] | Come on. Can’t you cut me a break? Can’t you…just this once? | 拜托 就不能放过我一次吗…就一次 |
[07:56] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[07:58] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[08:01] | What did you say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[08:03] | I said…a lift? | 我说…搭个便车行吗 |
[08:07] | How about…how about a lift? | 让我搭个便车怎么样 |
[08:10] | Please? | 拜托 |
[08:16] | Huh? | 什么 |
[08:18] | In other words, you’re cute, but not that cute. | 换句话说 你挺可爱的 但还不够 |
[08:35] | Fucking bitch. | 臭婊子 |
[08:39] | …so that the entire chandelier fell down, | 结果整个吊灯就掉下来了 |
[08:42] | stripper, monkey, everything. | 脱衣舞女 猴子 所有东西 |
[08:45] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[08:47] | Lola’s running an hour late. Don’t freak out. | 劳拉要迟到一个小时 别抓狂 |
[08:52] | – Is everything ok? – Uh…actually no. | -没事吧 -…其实有事 |
[08:55] | I’m really sorry. My photographer… | 真的很抱歉 我的摄影师… |
[08:57] | she’s been delayed, but she’ll be here really soon. | 她被什么事情耽搁了 但她很快就会到的 |
[09:00] | Oh, ok. Well… | 好吧… |
[09:04] | we’re going over all these designs tonight, | 我们今晚要审所有的设计稿 |
[09:06] | and I have to leave here by six o’clock. | 我6点就得走了 |
[09:08] | Oh, no problem. She’ll…she’ll be here by then. | 没问题 她那时候肯定到了 |
[09:29] | Oh, I need a warrior, I need a lift | 我需要个勇士 我需要鼓舞 |
[09:33] | I need a miracle to get me out of this | 我需要奇迹的拯救 |
[09:37] | I need a superpower, a superhuman touch | 我需要超能力 需要超人的力量 |
[09:41] | I need a superbeing with the strength to pick me up | 我需要一个超级英雄来帮我振作 |
[09:44] | I need a super someone to get me out of bed | 我需要一个超人来让我清醒 |
[09:48] | Set me on fire and bring me back to life again | 给我激情使我复活 |
[09:52] | Oh, where do I go? | 我该往哪儿走 |
[09:55] | Where do I find you? | 我去哪儿才能找到你 |
[09:57] | Where’s my…superhero? | 我的超级英雄 他在何处 |
[10:01] | Yeah, yeah, superhero | 超级英雄 |
[10:05] | Yeah, yeah, where’s my…superhero? | 我的超级英雄 他在何处 |
[10:25] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – What?! | -抱歉 很抱歉 -你干什么 |
[10:36] | Bitch! God damn it! | 婊子 靠 |
[10:42] | Oh, come on… | 拜托… |
[10:46] | Fuck! You’re fucking kidding me! | 操 开什么玩笑 |
[10:55] | Hey! Hey, you guys! | 喂 伙计 |
[10:57] | You guys, hey, can you help me out? | 伙计 喂 你们能帮我出去吗 |
[11:03] | Hello! | 喂 |
[11:13] | No! No! | 不要啊 不要 |
[11:14] | Fucking bitch! That was my last quarter! Come on, Boo-boo. | 臭婊子 那是我最后一个硬币了 跟我来 波波 |
[11:18] | Take yourself and lay it onto me | 放松点 把它交付于我 |
[11:21] | Don’t think smart, I know you’d like to be | 别想太多 我知道你喜欢聪明着 |
[11:24] | Make the same mistake of being awake | 犯同样的清醒的错 |
[11:30] | Drinks start to look a little appetising | 酒精饮料看起来有点诱人 |
[11:33] | Create a little pain when no one’s watching | 制造些小伤痛 总是趁人不备的 |
[11:36] | Make the same mistake of being awake | 犯同样的清醒的错 |
[11:52] | You know, I really appreciate you giving me this chance. | 我真的非常感激你给我这次机会 |
[11:55] | I mean, I know your partners probably | 我知道你的合伙人可能 |
[11:57] | wouldn’t have even considered me | 根本就没考虑过我 |
[12:00] | If you hadn’t have vouched for me. | 如果没有你替我说好话的话 |
[12:01] | You know I like to help my friends. | 你知道我喜欢帮助朋友的 |
[12:08] | Here you go. | 给 |
[12:11] | So, what can I get… | 所以 我怎么才能够… |
[12:13] | Oh, my goodness! | 天哪 |
[12:17] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:18] | Excuse me. I’ll be back in…just a second. | 不好意思 我马上就回来 |
[12:22] | Yes. | 好的 |
[12:38] | Jen! Come on, open the door! | 小詹 快点儿 开门 |
[12:46] | Where are those prints? I need them now. | 设计稿在哪儿 我现在就要 |
[12:48] | Chill. It is after hours. | 冷静点 几个小时就好 |
[12:53] | Hey, Lex, can you bring me that large envelope marked “vins du monde”? | 莱克西 你可以把那个写着”世界葡萄酒”的大信封带来吗 |
[12:58] | Ok, next time, you’re in charge. | 好的 下次你主导 |
[13:02] | It’ll be a minute. | 马上就好 |
[13:05] | Now, this job wouldn’t have anything to do with Casey’s company, would it? | 这个活和凯茜的公司一点关系都没有吧 |
[13:10] | No. I mean, she gave me the work, | 是啊 她把这事交给我 |
[13:11] | but that’s about it. Why? | 但也只是这样 怎么了 |
[13:12] | Uh-huh. Nice of you to let me know I’m | 谢谢你告诉我 我是为你的新女友 |
[13:14] | doing a freebie for your new girlfriend. | 干了次免费活 |
[13:16] | So that’s why you didn’t let her in earlier! | 所以你早些时候就不给她开门 |
[13:19] | Oh…what, did she come by? | 是吗 她来过吗 |
[13:21] | – Yeah. – I must have been at the bank. | -是的 -那我肯定是去银行了 |
[13:28] | So, what’s going on with you and Lex? | 那么 你和莱克西怎么样了 |
[13:31] | – You guys, you know…? – Maybe. | -你们…你明白的 -也许吧 |
[13:33] | Why so secretive? | 这么神秘干吗啊 |
[13:35] | We don’t need to tell each other everything. Obviously. | 很显然 我们没必要把什么都告诉对方 |
[13:38] | Well, yeah, I know. I just want to make sure | 好 我明白 我只是想确定 |
[13:40] | it’s not another of your closet housewives. | 她不是你柜子里的又一个家庭主妇 |
[13:42] | Funny. Actually, she’s a lawyer. | 有意思 其实她是律师 |
[13:45] | That’s great. | 很好啊 |
[13:49] | That’s fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[13:51] | You’d be good with a lawyer. That’s fantastic. | 你在和一个律师交往 太好了 |
[14:05] | Um…Jen… | 小詹… |
[14:08] | Um, what? | 怎么了 |
[14:11] | – Do you think I could borrow the car? – Sold it. | -把车借我用用行吗 -卖了 |
[14:13] | – What? You sold my mini? – My mini. | -什么 你把我的迷你卖了 -是我的迷你 |
[14:16] | You got the apartment, remember. | 你得到了公寓 记得吧 |
[14:18] | – I can’t believe you sold my mini! – It was a piece of junk. | -不敢相信你把我的迷你卖了 -那就是一块废铁 |
[14:20] | Anyway, where’s your biodiesel? | 而且 你的生物柴油在哪儿呢 |
[14:22] | You know, that’s a long story. | 这个就说来话长了 |
[14:24] | – Do you have a car that I can borrow? – I’ve got a bike. | -那你有车可以借给我吗 -有自行车 |
[14:26] | You can’t borrow her though. She is all-carbon, so light… | 但不能借给你 上面全是卡通 很活泼… |
[14:30] | Oh, my God. Casey’s gonna kill me. Casey is gonna kill me. | 神啊 凯茜会杀了我的 她会杀了我的 |
[14:33] | – Speaking of Casey, Lo. – Yeah? | -说到凯茜 小劳 -怎么 |
[14:35] | Lookee who I found online. | 看看我在网上发现了什么 |
[14:40] | Guess she’s keeping her options open. | 她可是一直以单身自居呢 |
[14:42] | Maybe I should send her a wink. | 也许我该给她抛个媚眼 |
[14:44] | Ok, you know what, we’re both still on there. | 我们俩都是 |
[14:46] | We just haven’t taken down our single status. | 我们只是没改那个单身状态而已 |
[14:48] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 这不能说明什么 |
[14:50] | Why am I even telling you this? | 我为什么要告诉你这些呢 |
[14:51] | I don’t know why am I even telling you this? | 我自己都不知道 |
[14:51] | Where is… where is your friend Lexy? This is taking forever. | 你朋友莱克西到哪儿了 需要这么久吗 |
[14:55] | Alexa. | 是亚历克萨 |
[14:57] | Calm down. You’ll get your prints. | 冷静点 你会拿到你的图稿的 |
[15:00] | Hey, check her out! | 来看看她 |
[15:07] | Uh…I wouldn’t mess with her if I were you. | 我要是你就不会去惹她 |
[15:11] | Why? Did you do her while we were together too? | 为什么 我们在一起的时候你也和她乱搞过吗 |
[15:14] | Ok. You know what? I did not start seeing | 好吧 你知道吗 在我们俩玩完之前 |
[15:16] | Casey until after you and I had finished. | 我和凯茜从来就没有过什么 |
[15:19] | Ok? Besides, you had stopped sleeping with me anyway. | 好吗 而且 你也不跟我睡了 |
[15:22] | Like you noticed. | 一如你注意到的 |
[15:24] | I noticed. I noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[15:28] | I want sex. She doesn’t. | 我要做爱 她不愿意 |
[15:32] | – Not every night. – Not any night! | -又不是每晚 -哪晚都这样 |
[15:34] | I try to…initiate… | 我试图…尝试… |
[15:40] | – What?! – I try to initiate. | -什么 -我试图尝试 |
[15:43] | How? | 怎么尝试 |
[15:46] | I wore that thing. | 穿上那东西 |
[15:48] | What does a healthy sex life look like to you? | 你觉得健康的性生活应该是什么样的 |
[15:50] | It’s kind of a personal question, isn’t it? | 这是个私人问题吧 |
[15:52] | Three times a week. | 一周3次 |
[15:53] | Three times a day. | 一天3次 |
[15:55] | I like to get down. | 我喜欢折腾 |
[15:56] | Get dirty. | 痞痞的 |
[15:58] | Talk nasty. | 说脏话 |
[15:59] | Get rough. | 粗鲁 |
[16:00] | I like to get, like, fucking crazy. | 我喜欢疯狂的 |
[16:04] | As Janis Joplin would say, | 就像詹妮斯・乔普林说的 [歌手] |
[16:06] | “Get it while you can.” Everywhere. | “能上则上” 哪儿都行得通 |
[16:08] | She can only get off with toys. | 她就只能跟器具做 |
[16:10] | Well, you’re not helping! | 你又不帮忙 |
[16:11] | At least pick up a toy and do something with it. | 至少挑个器具做点什么吧 |
[16:14] | She loves toys. She loves them. | 她喜欢器具 就是喜欢 |
[16:17] | Two words. Strap on. | 两个字 戴好 |
[16:19] | That big. | 这么大 |
[16:21] | Girls… | 姑娘们… |
[16:24] | – Is this what you’re looking for? – Thank you. | -在找这个吗 -谢谢 |
[16:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:29] | I…need a little help here. | 我…需要帮下忙 |
[16:34] | Don’t you have to be somewhere? | 你不是要赶路去吗 |
[16:36] | Yeah, I do, actually, but… | 确实 不过… |
[16:38] | Jen, do you think that you could lend me a few bucks? | 小詹 能借我几块钱吗 |
[16:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:51] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[16:55] | – Bye, Lola. – Bye. | -再见 劳拉 -再见 |
[17:01] | Sorry about that. Luckily I had a spare. | 很抱歉 幸好我还有一件 |
[17:04] | Yeah, luckily you did. | 运气不错 |
[17:07] | All right, well, while we wait, why don’t I show you? | 等的时候 我可以给你展示一下 |
[17:11] | That’s a great idea. I’d love to see what you have. | 好主意 我很想看看你们的成果 |
[17:14] | Now, given that your company offers both old | 鉴于贵公司在材料中 |
[17:17] | and new world wines in their portfolio, | 提供了新旧世界的葡萄酒 |
[17:19] | I wanted to subtly reference these medieval triptychs, | 我想稍微参考一下中世纪的宣传材料 |
[17:24] | but use a more contemporary, minimalist design. | 采用当代简约抽象设计 |
[17:27] | That’s good. | 很不错 |
[17:29] | They might really go for that. | 他们或许会很喜欢 |
[17:32] | Now, when the prints arrive, | 设计稿一到 |
[17:34] | you’ll see that I’ve done three variations, | 你就知道我做了3个变化版本 |
[17:36] | each emphasising your logo. | 都着重了你们的标志 |
[17:38] | Just three? God, Casey, you’re really falling | 就3个吗 凯茜 这可够不上 |
[17:40] | behind on your usual standards, huh? | 你通常的标准 |
[17:42] | Should I have done more? | 我做的还不够? |
[17:43] | Well, I also have some ideas about how we | 我还有些创意 |
[17:46] | might incorporate the design into some… | 能将设计融入… |
[17:48] | No, no, no. No, Casey, I’m just kidding. | 不 不 凯茜 我开玩笑的 |
[17:51] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[17:54] | Sorry, I’m just a little nervous. | 抱歉 我就是有点紧张 |
[17:56] | You are a little nervous, aren’t you? | 是有点紧张 |
[18:18] | Shit! | 操 |
[18:34] | Some things are better on the other side | 有些事情另一面会更棒 |
[18:37] | I’m always looking for a place to hide | 我总是试图将自己隐藏 |
[18:40] | It’s kind of harder when you’re on the top | 往往高处不胜寒 |
[18:43] | Well, it’s enough to make your belly drop | 气喘吁吁已足够 |
[18:46] | So, please, please try, try | 那就 努力 努力 |
[18:49] | Don’t give it away | 不要放弃 |
[18:51] | I know | 我知道 |
[18:52] | So, please, please try, try | 那就 努力 努力 |
[18:55] | Don’t give it away | 不要放弃 |
[18:57] | I know | 我知道 |
[18:59] | Come on, come on with me to the other side | 加油 跟我去另一边 |
[19:02] | Come on, come on with me | 来吧 跟上我的步伐 |
[19:04] | I know you’d like a ride | 我知道你想兜兜风 |
[19:06] | Come on, come on with me to the other side | 来吧 跟上我的步伐 |
[19:10] | Cos I’ll let you go wherever I roll | 我将始终与你同在 |
[19:35] | I’m sure you will. | 你能行的 |
[19:38] | Uh, I…you know what, I’m sorry. | 我…很抱歉 |
[19:41] | Can you just one more second. I’ll be right back. | 稍等一会儿 我马上回来 |
[19:44] | – Oh, sure. – Sorry. | -当然 -抱歉 |
[19:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:00] | My baby, he’s a good boy. You’re a good boy. | 宝贝 好孩子 你是个好孩子 |
[20:02] | He’s a very good boy. | 好极了 |
[20:04] | Hello? | 喂? |
[20:05] | Lola! Lola, where are you? | 劳拉 你人呢 |
[20:07] | I thought you would be here by now! | 还以为你就到了呢 |
[20:08] | I’m in so much trouble! | 我麻烦大了 |
[20:09] | Sorry, babe. This ain’t your Lola. | 抱歉 宝贝 我不是你的劳拉 |
[20:11] | – Oh, it’s ok, honey. It’s ok. – Who is this? Where’s Lola? | -没关系 甜心 没事 -你是谁啊 劳拉呢 |
[20:15] | Fuck if I know, man. | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[20:16] | Last time I saw her, she was in the bushes. | 最后一次见她还是在灌木丛里 |
[20:19] | – What are you doing with her phone? – You know what? | -你拿她电话干吗 -这么跟你说 |
[20:21] | Let’s just say she owes me one, ok? | 她欠我的 好吗 |
[20:23] | Oh, no, no, baby. It’s ok. | 不 不 宝贝 没关系 |
[20:25] | You’re a good boy. You’re a good boy. | 好孩子 好孩子 |
[20:27] | – You’re a good boy. – Hello? | -好孩子 -喂? |
[20:29] | Oh, you’re my baby. You’re my baby. | 你是我宝贝 宝贝 |
[20:31] | – I Love you. – What the fuck? | -我爱你 -搞什么 |
[21:33] | Casey! Casey! Oh, my God! | 凯茜 凯茜 天哪 |
[21:35] | – Jesus, Lola! What… – There are the prints. | -天哪 劳拉 你… -设计稿来了 |
[21:37] | – What happened? – I…you… | -怎么了 -我…你… |
[21:41] | Am I on time? That’s… | 我没迟吧 我… |
[21:43] | That’s all I want to know. Did I…Am I here? | 我就想知道这个 我…我没吃到吧 |
[21:46] | Am I too late? | 我迟过头了吗 |
[21:48] | Maybe not. Danny, wait! | 或许还没 丹妮 等等 |
[23:00] | I am consumed | 我意乱情迷 |
[23:02] | Feeling marooned on an island | 感觉被困在孤岛上 |
[23:06] | Haunted by angels | 被天使困扰 |
[23:09] | Whispering into the depth of my soul | 唏嘘进我的灵魂深处 |
[23:13] | To drive through the danger | 一路坎坷 |
[23:17] | So I go… | 我走… |
[23:19] | Cos it’s all that I know | 因为我所知甚少 |
[23:26] | I’ve got to run | 我要跑 |
[23:28] | To the beat of my drum | 随着心跳的节奏 |
[23:30] | Let me go | 让我走 |
[23:32] | Cos I’m driven | 只因我已涌动 |
[23:34] | Please say I’m forgiven | 原谅我 |
[23:36] | For bringing you down | 让你失望 |
[23:39] | But I can’t turn around | 我已无法回头 |
[23:41] | Cos I’ve got this chime | 这次我掌控 |
[23:46] | I’ve got this chime… | 这次我掌控… |
[23:53] | Hi. This is Lola. You know what to do. | 你好 我是劳拉 知道该做什么吧 |
[23:55] | Lola, it’s Casey. | 劳拉 是我 凯西 |
[23:57] | Listen, I need your help. | 听着 我急需你帮忙 |
[24:00] | The meeting got moved up and I tried | 会议提前了 |
[24:01] | to pick up the prints, but I couldn’t. | 我没法拿到设计稿 |
[24:03] | I have got to get this job. | 我一定要得到这份工作 |
[24:04] | I am not going to get stuck working for | 我可不想余生都给那个 |
[24:06] | that pervy boss for the rest of my life. | 色迷迷的老板工作了 |
[24:11] | Please. Please, sweetie. I’m counting on you. | 求你了 亲爱的 我全指望你了 |
[24:14] | Casey… | 凯茜… |
[24:19] | Casey, it’s Lola. Baby, I’m gonna be there. | 凯茜 是我 我会赶到的 |
[24:22] | Are you there? Come on, Casey. Casey? | 你在吗 凯茜 凯茜? |
[24:24] | – It’s so good to see you. – You look fantastic. | -见到你真是太好了 -你真漂亮 |
[24:30] | Oh, mia adorata. | 我亲爱的 |
[24:32] | Mia adorata? | 我亲爱的? |
[24:34] | Honey, it’s possible | 亲爱的 难以置信 |
[24:36] | you are even more beautiful than I remember. | 你比我记忆中更漂亮了 |
[24:37] | Thank you. Well, the wine business | 谢谢 葡萄酒的生意 |
[24:39] | is obviously treating you well. | 对你很有好处 |
[24:41] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:43] | Let’s have a drink. | 喝一杯吧 |
[24:46] | I see your pretty face | 我看见你俊俏的脸庞 |
[24:47] | It’s like the first time | 有如初见 |
[24:49] | But I nearly gave that away | 但我差点错过了 |
[24:50] | And, well, check your watch, check your watch… | 好吧 快看看表 看看表 |
[24:53] | – Yeah, yeah. – Hey, don’t you know that I get that a lot | -没错 -你难道不知我经历了很多 |
[24:57] | Time is moving oh so fast for me | 时间跑得那么快 |
[25:00] | Ticktock’s coming around again | 滴滴答答往复 |
[25:03] | Time is moving oh so fast for me | 时间跑得那么快 |
[25:06] | Ticktock’s coming around again | 滴滴答答往复 |
[25:09] | Time is moving oh so fast for me | 时间跑得那么快 |
[25:13] | Ticktock’s coming around again | 滴滴答答往复 |
[25:16] | Time is moving oh so fast for me… | 时间跑得那么快 |
[25:19] | Oh, God… | 天哪… |
[25:23] | Time is moving oh so fast for me | 时间跑得那么快 |
[25:26] | Ticktock’s coming around again | 滴滴答答往复 |
[25:29] | Time is moving oh so fast for me | 时间跑得那么快 |
[25:32] | Ticktock’s coming around again | 滴滴答答往复 |
[25:35] | You’ve got a piece of my heart | 你让我着迷 |
[25:39] | Got a piece of my heart… | 让我着迷… |
[25:41] | Oh, excuse me! | 抱歉 |
[25:46] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[25:48] | You’ve got a piece of my heart | 你让我着迷 |
[25:52] | Got a piece of my heart… | 让我着迷… |
[25:55] | Oh, God…Oh, come on! | 老天…不要啊 |
[26:02] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[26:04] | Because you owe $242 in unpaid parking tickets. | 你有242块违章停车费没缴 |
[26:07] | I’ll pay them off tomorrow. Ok? I promise. | 我明天会付清的 好吗 我保证 |
[26:09] | Please, this is an emergency. Come on. | 求你了 我有急事 帮帮忙 |
[26:11] | And I should care why? | 这又是为什么 |
[26:16] | Cos I can make it worth your while. | 我会让你有所得 |
[26:28] | I want it all | 我全要 |
[26:32] | I want it now | 现在就要 |
[26:38] | More | 我还要 |
[27:03] | Oh, shoot! | 该死 |
[27:07] | Oh, sh… | 该死… |
[27:10] | Fuck! | 操 |
[27:23] | I was a drone | 我是个寄生虫 |
[27:24] | Another clone | 又一个复制品 |
[27:26] | Just a typical raging hormone | 典型的荷尔蒙分泌过剩 |
[27:29] | My body set to explode | 我的身体快要爆 |
[27:31] | But instead of prince charming | 除了白马王子 |
[27:33] | Always got the toad | 可每次都是癞蛤蟆 |
[27:34] | I’d given up | 我要放弃 |
[27:36] | Stuck in a rut | 停滞不前 |
[27:38] | Then you came along… | 然后你就来了… |
[27:40] | Fucking bitch! | 臭婊子 |
[27:42] | Sic her, Boo-boo! Sic her! | 咬她 波波 咬她 |
[27:48] | Now I want to tell you | 现在我想告诉你 |
[27:49] | Ever since you called my name | 自从你叫我的名字 |
[27:53] | That’s when my sense went down the drain | 我就完全失去了理智 |
[27:56] | Never been quite the same | 从此变得不一样 |
[28:01] | Get her! Get her, buddy! Get her! | 咬她 伙计 咬她 |
[28:03] | Ever since you called my name | 自从你叫我的名字 |
[28:06] | That’s when my sense went down the drain | 我就完全失去了理智 |
[28:09] | Never been quite the same | 从此变得不一样 |
[28:13] | Not since your love ate my brain | 不是因为你喜欢蚕食我的思想 |
[28:16] | Love used to be so lame | 爱情没有说服力 |
[28:19] | Now I’m in love with you, and, baby, you’re to blame | 现在我爱着你 宝贝 全部都怪你 |
[28:22] | My life will never be the same | 我的生活变得再也不一样 |
[28:30] | Says she’s run into some problems. | 她遇到些麻烦了 |
[28:32] | You know Lola. She’ll be here though. | 你了解她的 她会来的 |
[28:35] | Keep your client here as long as you can | 尽量拖住你的客户 |
[28:37] | and she’ll be here soon. | 她会尽快赶到的 |
[28:39] | Great. | 好 |
[28:40] | Boys that cry | 男孩们喜欢 |
[28:42] | Over pretty girls | 漂亮的女孩 |
[28:43] | Over pretty girls with big bra sizes | 漂亮的大胸女孩 |
[28:46] | Boys that cry | 男孩们喜欢 |
[28:48] | Over pretty girls, over pretty girls | 漂亮的女孩 漂亮的女孩 |
[28:50] | We laugh about it | 真好笑 |
[28:52] | The photographer just called | 摄影师刚打电话来 |
[28:54] | and she will be here in just a little while. | 说她马上就到 |
[28:56] | Oh, well, that’s good. | 很好 |
[28:58] | We wouldn’t want to jeopardise your big shot. | 这样就不会损害你的杰作了 |
[29:02] | No. No, we wouldn’t. | 当然 不会的 |
[29:04] | Get over it | 挺过去 |
[29:06] | You can live without her | 没她你照样生活 |
[29:07] | You can live without the shallow conversation | 没那些浅陋的对话你也照样生活 |
[29:10] | Get over it | 挺过去 |
[29:12] | You can live without her | 没她你照样生活 |
[29:14] | You can live without the augmentation | 没有提高你也照样生活 |
[29:18] | Ok, I’m not gonna sugar-coat this for you. | 我就不跟你说好听的了 |
[29:20] | I’ll just give it to you straight. | 我就开门见山吧 |
[29:21] | Ok. | 好 |
[29:23] | We are looking at two other design firms. | 我们还在观望其他两家设计公司 |
[29:24] | One of them, we’ve worked with before. | 其中一家我们还合作过 |
[29:26] | However, having said that, | 不过 既然 |
[29:28] | When I showed them your portfolio, | 我给他们展示你的设计 |
[29:30] | they were really impressed. | 给他们留下了很深的印象 |
[29:33] | So…I believe you have a really good shot. | 所以…我相信你会有份杰作的 |
[29:37] | Oh, a shot? Ok. All right. | 杰作? 好吧 是的 |
[29:40] | You are so… | 你真是… |
[29:42] | Ok, here, just drink that. | 来 喝吧 |
[29:45] | Drink this? | 喝了它? |
[29:46] | Ok, famous last words. | 著名的离别宣言 |
[29:51] | Wanting you to want me, wanting you to want me | 想让你要我 想让你要我 |
[29:54] | Wanting you to want me | 想让你要我 |
[30:01] | Where are you headed? | 你要去哪儿 |
[30:03] | – South of market. – It’s all right. Climb in, honey. | -市场南边 -好的 上来吧 亲爱的 |
[30:14] | Do you want to wet your whistle, young lady? | 想来一口吗 女士 |
[30:17] | No, that’s ok. | 不了 |
[30:19] | I…I used to play a little softball in high school, you know. | 我…我高中时打过垒球 |
[30:24] | Ok. | 是吗 |
[30:27] | We are going to the Castro. I hear it’s pretty swinging there. | 我们要去卡斯特罗 听说那边很棒 |
[30:32] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, it’s, uh…it’s swinging all right. | 是啊 是很棒 |
[30:48] | You’re not one of those marryin’ kind of gays, are you? | 你不是那种结了婚的拉拉吧 |
[30:52] | Oh, my God… | 天哪… |
[30:55] | Stop the car. Stop the car. | 停车 停车 |
[30:56] | Right now. This is good. | 现在 很好 |
[31:07] | – Let’s go. – Wait a minute! What about my change? | -走吧 -等等 找钱呢 |
[31:10] | Hey, my change! Come on! | 找零 喂 |
[31:14] | Fuck! | 操 |
[31:17] | That was your summer house in Cape May. | 那是你在开普梅的夏日居所 |
[31:19] | Yes, it was. | 是的 |
[31:22] | – God, what a fun weekend that was! – It was great. | -天哪 那个周末很有意思吧 -确实很棒 |
[31:24] | That was the weekend you almost killed my grandmother. | 那周末差点害死我奶奶 |
[31:29] | When she caught us making out on the sun porch… | 她发现我们在日光门廊那儿做爱… |
[31:31] | – Oh, my God! – Oh, my God! | -天哪 -天哪 |
[31:33] | That was bad. I thought she was going to… | 真糟糕 我还以为她要… |
[31:36] | I thought she was going to choke on all those Hail Marys. | 以为她快因为祈祷而窒息了 |
[31:39] | All that praying, and I’m still gay. | 那些祈祷有什么用 我仍然是拉拉 |
[31:42] | – Cheers to that. – Cheers to that. | -为拉拉干杯 -为拉拉干杯 |
[31:47] | Yeah. You know… | 你知道的… |
[31:50] | I’ll be coming here every other month | 每隔一个月我都会来一次 |
[31:52] | Now if this deal goes through. | 如果这事成了的话 |
[31:58] | Yeah, that long-distance thing | 是啊 这种远距离奔波的事情 |
[32:00] | always did work for you, didn’t it? | 确实挺适合你的 是吧 |
[32:04] | No, not really. | 不 倒也不是 |
[32:08] | It’s just…You know, | 只是…你知道 |
[32:10] | Italy is home to me. It’s where I belong. | 意大利是我的家 是我的归宿 |
[32:19] | We could live in a Tuscan villa. | 我们可以住托斯卡纳别墅 |
[32:24] | Your villa. | 你的别墅 |
[32:25] | What does commitment mean to each of you? | 承诺对你们来说分别意味着什么 |
[32:28] | – Being there day to day. – Trust. | -每天在一起 -信任 |
[32:30] | Monogamy. | 一夫一妻 |
[32:31] | She’ll empty my bedpan when I’m old. | 等我老了她会给我倒便盆 |
[32:34] | Building a home together. | 共同建立家园 |
[32:35] | I have a nice apartment. | 我已经有个很好的房子了 |
[32:37] | – It’s rent-controlled. – Accepting each other’s faults. | -还是租务管制的 -容忍彼此的错误 |
[32:40] | Embracing each other’s families. | 融入彼此的家庭 |
[32:45] | That’s asking a lot. | 这可问住我了 |
[32:47] | – Mutual support. – I’ll support you. | -相互支持 -我会支持你的 |
[32:50] | – I don’t want a sugar Momma. – I do. | -我可不想傍大款 -我想 |
[32:52] | I want a family, kids. | 我想要家庭 孩子 |
[32:54] | – Kids? – Yes, two. | -孩子? -没错 2个 |
[32:56] | Yeah. What about my job? | 好吧 那我的工作怎么办 |
[32:57] | What about us? | 我们怎么办 |
[32:58] | – What about me? – What about me? | -我怎么办 -我怎么办 |
[33:00] | There’s no me, there’s no we. | 没有什么”我” 没有什么”我们” |
[33:14] | Hello? | 喂? |
[33:17] | What’s up? What are you doing? | 最近怎么样 好吗 |
[33:19] | Do you need a dollar? | 需要一块钱? |
[33:22] | Yeah, that is so wrong. | 没错 真是大错特错 |
[33:23] | I can’t believe she made me do that. | 我不敢相信她居然逼我那么做 |
[34:23] | Approaching Mission Bay. | 即将到站 教会湾 [奥克兰名胜] |
[34:40] | So…you and this photographer, are you guys… | 那…你和这个摄影师 你们是不是… |
[34:46] | You know, are you a thing? | 有一腿? |
[34:49] | We work together. | 我们是同事 |
[34:51] | And more. | 还有别的 |
[34:55] | – It’s complicated. – Yeah. | -很复杂 -是啊 |
[34:57] | Does that matter? | 这有关系吗 |
[34:59] | I hope her work is better than her timing. | 我希望她的作品远强于时间观念 |
[35:02] | She’s very talented. | 她很有才 |
[35:04] | She must be. | 她不得不了 |
[35:08] | That was smooth, wasn’t it? | 那玩意儿太滑了 不是吗 |
[35:10] | – I’m going to go dry out. – All right. Yeah, go do that. | -我去弄干 -没问题 去吧 |
[35:29] | Come on, Lola. | 快接啊 劳拉 |
[35:33] | Hi. This is Lola. | 你好 我是劳拉 |
[35:35] | I’m busy right now, but you know what to do. | 我现在很忙 但你知道该怎么做 |
[35:38] | Lola, what’s happened to you? | 劳拉 发生什么事了 |
[35:40] | Without those prints, I am fucked! | 没那些设计稿 我就完了 |
[35:42] | I…I am there for her. I am. | 我…我为她去了 我去了 |
[35:47] | At least, I try. I try to be. | 至少我争取了 我努力争取到了那儿 |
[35:50] | I try really hard to be there for her. | 为了她 我真的尽力争取到那里 |
[35:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:04] | I’m counting on you. | 我指望着你呢 |
[36:06] | If you don’t get here soon, | 如果你再不快点来 |
[36:08] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我都不知道自己会做出什么事 |
[36:12] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[37:14] | Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[37:19] | Who are you, the lab stalker? | 你是谁啊 图文社潜伏者? |
[37:22] | Actually, I was looking for…I was looking for Jen. | 其实 我在找…找小詹 |
[37:25] | Well, my…my prints. | 那个…我的设计稿 |
[37:27] | Well, instead of just staring at me, | 好吧 除了盯着我看个没完 |
[37:29] | do you think you might want to help me out? | 能不能帮我个忙 |
[37:31] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好的 没问题 |
[37:38] | God! Hi! There you are. | 上帝啊 你在这儿 |
[37:40] | – Here I am. – Jesus, Alex! | -我在这儿啊 -天啊 亚历克萨 |
[37:42] | What? My finger. | 怎么了 是我的手指 |
[37:43] | Yeah, her finger. | 没错 她的手指 |
[37:45] | I was helping her with her blouse. | 我只是在帮她弄衣服 |
[37:46] | And the thing…I was here for the… | 还有那个…我来是为了… |
[37:47] | These. Here. | 这些 给你 |
[37:49] | Yeah. Thank you. | 没错 谢谢你 |
[37:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:56] | You know what, I really have to take off too, sweetie. | 我也得走了 宝贝 |
[37:59] | I’ll call you later, OK? | 回头打给你 好吗 |
[38:02] | Want a ride? | 要搭车吗 |
[38:21] | This is, intimate. | 这样挺…亲密 |
[38:25] | – Don’t be scared. Cheers. – Cheers. | -别怕 干杯 -干杯 |
[38:30] | It’s good to see you again. | 再次见到你很开心 |
[38:32] | It’s…great to see you. | 见到你…也很高兴 |
[38:37] | Thank you so much. I am running so late. | 太谢谢你了 我已经迟到很久了 |
[38:41] | No problem. | 没什么 |
[38:46] | We used to have fun, didn’t we? | 我们有过乐子的 不是吗 |
[38:49] | Oh, yeah, we did. | 没错 有过 |
[38:51] | I miss Europe the most though. | 我好想念欧洲 |
[38:55] | Really? | 是吗 |
[38:58] | Europe misses you. | 欧洲也想念你 |
[39:01] | – Does it? – It does. | -是吗 -是的 |
[39:04] | In fact, it’s waiting for you to come for a visit right now. | 事实上 它现在就等着你去造访呢 |
[39:14] | – Is that yours? – Sorry. | -这是你的? -不好意思 |
[39:20] | What did you say your name was again? | 你再说一遍你叫什么来着 |
[39:26] | Look out! Look out! | 当心 当心 |
[39:31] | Oops! Sorry. You ok? | 对不起 你没事吧 |
[39:34] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 我很好 |
[39:37] | So…you and Jen close? | 那个…你和小詹走得很近? |
[39:40] | Mostly friends with benefits. | 基本上算是利益朋友 |
[39:45] | And how long has that been going on for? | 持续多久了 |
[39:47] | A while actually. | 其实很久了 |
[39:50] | She was still with that flaky photographer. | 她总是放不下那个古怪的摄影师 |
[39:52] | What was her name? | 她叫什么来着 |
[39:53] | Lucy? Lori? Lulu? | 露西? 劳里? 露露? |
[39:56] | – Some L word. – Lola? | -L开头的 -劳拉? |
[39:58] | Yeah, Lola. That was it. | 没错 劳拉 就是她 |
[40:00] | Thank God Jen is done with her. | 感谢上帝 小詹终于和她完了 |
[40:02] | Come on, she wasn’t that bad, was she? | 拜托 她那么差劲吧 |
[40:05] | I mean, they were together for a while, right? | 她们好歹也在一起很久 对吧 |
[40:08] | I mean…was Jen unhappy? | 我是说…小詹和她不开心吗 |
[40:11] | That’s an understatement. | 这么说都算保留的 |
[40:14] | I don’t know why Jen hung in there so long. | 我不明白为什么小詹耗了这么久 |
[40:17] | It sounded like a lot of drama and lousy sex. | 听起来好像很戏剧 还有拙劣的性 |
[40:19] | Lousy sex? | 拙劣的性? |
[40:21] | I guess they had a lot of sex, | 我猜她们做过很多爱 |
[40:23] | but from what Jen said, | 但是从小詹的口吻听来 |
[40:26] | girlfriend could be so checked out. | 找女朋友真应该先调查清楚 |
[40:28] | It reminded her of sleeping with a guy. | 这让她想起了和男人一起的床底之欢 |
[40:36] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[40:41] | Come to Europe with me. | 跟我去欧洲吧 |
[40:46] | I’m not kidding. | 我是认真的 |
[40:48] | Ok, we can get on a plane tomorrow morning. | 好吧 我们可以赶明天一早的飞机 |
[40:50] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[40:51] | I have frequent-flyer miles with your name written all over them. | 我的常飞赠送里程都写了你的名字 |
[40:58] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[41:02] | Don’t tempt me. | 不要引诱我 |
[41:05] | Casey… | 凯茜… |
[41:09] | You’re already tempted. | 你已经被诱惑了 |
[41:20] | To possibly working together. | 祝有可能的共事 |
[41:27] | Touche. | 说得好 |
[41:33] | Speaking of working, I really do need to go. | 说到工作 我真的该走了 |
[41:37] | No, no, no! Wait, wait, wait! | 不 不 不 等等 等等 |
[41:40] | I…I have an idea. | 我…我有个想法 |
[41:42] | Now you have an idea? | 现在你有想法了? |
[41:44] | – I do. – Ok, well, do tell. | -是的 -好吧 说说看 |
[41:46] | Listen, why don’t I go to the reception with you? | 我干吗不和你一起去欢迎会呢 |
[41:49] | You said yourself that I should, | 你自己说我应该去的啊 |
[41:51] | and that way I can meet the partners, | 我也可以遇到几个搭档 |
[41:53] | I can have the photographer deliver the prints in time for the meeting… | 可以找到一个准时送来设计稿的摄影师 |
[41:58] | – What do you think? – It’s genius. | -你怎么看 -太天才了 |
[42:01] | I don’t usually like to get in the middle of things. | 我通常不喜欢夹在事情中间的 |
[42:04] | But one night, Jen came over | 但是有一天晚上 小詹过来了 |
[42:07] | and she was cursing and swearing, cos this… | 骂骂咧咧的 因为… |
[42:10] | I guess Lola missed their three-year anniversary. | 劳拉忘了她们的3周年纪念日 |
[42:13] | – Said she had some big job or something. – Maybe she did. | -她说有重要事情什么的 -可能是有呢 |
[42:16] | Apparently, she spent the whole weekend at the zoo, | 显然 她整个周末都待在动物园 |
[42:20] | waiting for an elephant to give birth. | 等着一头大象分娩 |
[42:25] | Particularly ironic, since Jen really wants kids. | 太讽刺了 因为小詹真的很想要孩子 |
[42:28] | She does? | 是吗 |
[42:33] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[42:42] | Well… | 那么… |
[42:43] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[42:46] | – Thank you. – You know what, let me get that for you. | -谢了 -别急 我来帮你 |
[42:49] | It tends to stick. | 这玩意儿经常卡住 |
[42:52] | Honey, are you ok? | 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[42:54] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m… | 是的 我… |
[42:56] | I’m fine. I just… | 我很好 只是… |
[43:00] | It’s just been a long day. | 今天真漫长啊 |
[43:02] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[43:09] | Casey. Shit! | 凯茜 操 |
[43:31] | I’m sorry. Can you… | 不好意思 你能不能… |
[43:33] | Can you wait a minute? | 能不能等我一会儿 |
[43:34] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[43:40] | – Hey! – What? | -喂 -干吗 |
[43:42] | What? What is right. Where have you been? | 干吗 问什么就对了 你去哪儿了 |
[43:45] | I’ve been busting my ass all around | 我忙得屁股朝天满城跑 |
[43:47] | town trying to get here for you. It’s very unfair. | 就为了来找你 太不公平了 |
[43:48] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[43:51] | – What’s this? – What? | -这是什么 -什么 |
[43:53] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝啊 |
[43:54] | I don’t even…I don’t know her! | 我甚至…我根本就不认识她 |
[43:56] | She was just giving me a lift. And what’s that? | 她只是带我一程 那又是什么 |
[43:59] | Just exactly how long have you two been doing business anyway? | 你们俩到底做了多久的买卖 |
[44:02] | Come on, Lola. | 拜托 劳拉 |
[44:04] | Danielle and I have been friends for years. | 我和丹妮尔是多年的朋友 |
[44:06] | That’s it, and I’ve been trying to stop her from leaving. | 就这样 我只是在劝她不要离开 |
[44:09] | I mean, I couldn’t get ahold of you. | 我压根儿联系不上你 |
[44:11] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[44:12] | Casey, I have been…where… | 凯茜 我在…那什么 |
[44:14] | My car…my car had a problem and then Jen… | 我的车…我的车抛锚 加上小詹… |
[44:18] | – Jen didn’t have the prints ready… – Wait, wait, wait. | -小詹没准备好设计稿 -等等 等等 |
[44:21] | Jen…Jen…Jen… | 小詹…小詹…小詹… |
[44:23] | Your ex-girlfriend, Jen? | 你的前女友小詹? |
[44:25] | You used her lab? | 你用了是她的图文社? |
[44:28] | That explains why she was such a bitch to me. | 怪不得她对我那么差劲 |
[44:31] | – You met? – Yeah, we met all right. | -你们见过了? -是 我们见过了 |
[44:34] | – Jesus. – It was a little bit awkward. | -天哪 -只是一点点尴尬 |
[44:36] | She was mad when she found out the job was for me, | 她发现是为我做事的时候气坏了 |
[44:38] | so she wouldn’t let me pick up the prints | 所以她不让我取那些稿件 |
[44:40] | which is why I’ve been trying to reach you. | 所以我才费尽心思联系你 |
[44:42] | Ok, Casey, I chose Jen | 好吧 凯茜 我选小詹 |
[44:44] | because I knew she would do a good job. | 是因为我知道她会做得很好 |
[44:46] | Ok? And it was free, Casey. | 行不行 还是免费的 凯茜 |
[44:48] | I appreciate what you’re trying to do for me. | 我很感谢你努力为我做的 |
[44:50] | I just wish you would have told me. | 我只是希望你能告诉我 |
[44:52] | Why does everything have to be so complicated with you? | 为什么所有的事情遇到你都变得很复杂? |
[44:55] | Complicated? Comp… | 复杂? 复… |
[44:57] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[44:59] | Ok, I…your Italian stallion is the one | 好吧 我…是你的意大利雄马 |
[45:01] | who changed the meeting and it’s supposed to be my fault? | 改了计划 怎么就是我的错了 |
[45:03] | No, no, listen, | 不 不是的 听着 |
[45:04] | that’s not what I meant. Ok, I really… | 我不是这个意思 好吧 我的确… |
[45:08] | I really appreciate what you’re trying to do for me. | 我真的谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[45:12] | Look, I love being with you, | 我喜欢和你在一起 |
[45:14] | but I need to know you can be here for me. | 但是我需要知道你能为了我来到这里 |
[45:18] | Casey, I really want this to work. | 凯茜 我真的很想让一切顺利 |
[45:31] | But maybe you don’t. | 但是也许你不想 |
[45:34] | Lola, listen, | 劳拉 听着 |
[45:36] | I can’t afford to screw up this opportunity. | 我输不起这次机会了 |
[45:39] | She’s offering me a big chance. | 她给了我很大的机会 |
[45:40] | Yeah, big is right. | 是啊 大的总是好的 |
[45:43] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[45:44] | I’m sorry to interrupt, but I really have to go. | 不好意思打扰你们 但我真的该走了 |
[45:48] | Are you coming with me? | 你和我一起走吗 |
[45:52] | Well, I hope she gets her money’s worth. | 好吧 我希望她钱花得值 |
[46:19] | Trapped in a hole | 困在洞中 |
[46:23] | Ain’t no way out | 无路可逃 |
[46:25] | Nowhere to go | 无处可去 |
[46:28] | Or so it seems | 或者看来如此 |
[46:50] | Get up, Lola. Get up. | 醒醒 劳拉 起来 |
[46:54] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你还不明白 是不是 |
[46:56] | You think she would stick around for you? | 你以为她会待在这里等你? |
[46:59] | Late, pathetic…why bother? | 因为迟到? 可悲…有什么好困扰的 |
[47:02] | Excuses, distractions… | 借口 厌烦… |
[47:03] | just own up to it, Lola. | 承认事实吧 劳拉 |
[47:05] | What do you really want? | 你真实想要的是什么 |
[47:09] | Or are you waiting for someone else to give it to you? | 或者你是在等待另外一个人带给你 |
[47:19] | I’m licking your fingers | 吸吮吸你的手指 |
[47:22] | I’m licking your toes | 吸吮你的脚趾 |
[47:25] | I’m kicking myself | 我惩罚我自己 |
[47:27] | For letting go | 只为释放 |
[47:30] | I’m licking your fingers | 吸吮你的手指 |
[47:33] | I’m licking your toes | 吸吮你的脚趾 |
[47:35] | I’m kicking myself | 我惩罚我自己 |
[47:37] | For losing control | 因为我已失控 |
[47:41] | – Tell me more. Do you like this? – Yes. | -再告诉我 你喜欢这样吗 -喜欢 |
[47:44] | – Yeah. – Fuck me. | -好 -干我 |
[47:47] | I didn’t hear you. Do what? | 我没听到 要我干什么 |
[47:49] | I said fuck me. | 我说了 干我 |
[48:05] | Hi. This is Lola. You know what to do. | 你好 我是劳拉 你知道该怎么做 |
[48:07] | Honey, where are you? I need your help. | 宝贝 你在哪儿 我需要你的帮助 |
[48:10] | The meeting got moved up and I am so fucked. | 会议提前了 我彻底完了 |
[48:13] | God, don’t you ever check your messages? | 天哪 你压根儿就不检查留言的吗 |
[48:17] | Bellissima. | 小美女 |
[48:18] | Danielle! Hello there. | 丹妮尔 你来了 |
[48:24] | Are you there? Come on, | 你还在吗 拜托 |
[48:25] | Casey! Casey? | 凯茜 凯茜? |
[48:28] | This time, I really wanna… | 这次 我一定要… |
[48:30] | as far as anybody goes, | 别人能走多远我也走多远 |
[48:32] | I want to be with her the most. | 我很想和她在一起 |
[48:33] | I want to be there for her the most. | 非常想在那儿陪着她 |
[48:35] | I want her to know I’ve got her back, | 我要让她知道我把她追回来了 |
[48:39] | and I just…gotta show up. | 我就是要…出现 |
[48:49] | I didn’t know you rode. | 我不知道你还骑摩托哪 |
[49:15] | Yeah, Seri, do me a favour? | 是的 塞里 帮我个忙 |
[49:17] | Sure thing, hon. Got it covered. | 不客气 宝贝 包在我身上 |
[49:19] | Sweet. | 甜心 |
[49:26] | God. | 天哪 |
[49:53] | – Hey, Terrence. – How you doing? | -你好 特伦斯 -你好 |
[50:13] | I’ll take care of that. How much? | 我来处理吧 要多少 |
[50:15] | – I don’t take cash, honey. – You sure? | -我不收钱 小可爱 -你确定? |
[50:19] | Oh, now, come on… | 好吧 拜托… |
[50:22] | Must be something I can do. | 肯定有什么我能做的 |
[50:24] | You see, I really, really need my car. | 你瞧 我真的真的需要车 |
[50:32] | You are cute, | 你很可爱 |
[50:34] | but not that cute. | 但还不够 |
[50:36] | And you’re way overdue. | 而且你太离谱啦 |
[50:38] | I’m married. Besides, I couldn’t undo that thing | 我已婚啦 还有… |
[50:41] | even if you were worth my while. | 就算值得我花这个时间我也不能不那么做 |
[50:47] | – Come on! – Sorry. Them’s the breaks. | -求你了 -对不起啦 |
[51:07] | Come on, get in. | 来吧 上车 |
[51:08] | My shift’s over anyway. I’ll give you a ride. | 我值完班了 捎你一程 |
[51:11] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[51:17] | You know, I don’t think | 知道吗 我觉得 |
[51:20] | I’ve ever actually talked to a meter maid… | 我好像从来没有真正的跟一个交规女警 |
[51:23] | parking officer before, | 停车官好好交谈过 |
[51:25] | unless you count hurling obscenities as conversation. | 除非你觉得骂脏话也算交谈的话 |
[51:29] | We are much-maligned. | 我们可是很致命的 |
[51:30] | Yes. Yes, you are. | 没错 是的 |
[51:32] | – Nice set of wheels though. – Thanks. | -车里布置的不错嘛 -谢谢 |
[51:34] | – What do you think of that? – Beautiful. | -你觉得那个怎么样 -挺漂亮 |
[51:36] | While you’re waiting, Lola would like to | 两位久等的时候 劳拉特别奉上 |
[51:39] | offer you two ladies something to drink. | 一支美酒供两位享用 |
[51:41] | – The photographer. – She knows her wine. | -那个摄影师 -她了解你的偏好 |
[51:45] | Apparently. | 似乎如此 |
[51:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:55] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[51:57] | I’m not telling and it’s bad manners to ask | 打死我也不说 多管闲事的三八婆 |
[52:03] | I’m not telling and it’s bad manners to ask | 打死我也不说 多管闲事的三八婆 |
[52:10] | I’m not telling and it’s bad manners to ask | 打死我也不说 多管闲事的三八婆 |
[52:16] | I’m not telling and it’s bad manners to ask | 打死我也不说 多管闲事的三八婆 |
[52:44] | Hey, Jen? | 小詹? |
[52:50] | Shh…I thought I heard someone. | 嘘…我好像听见有人 |
[52:53] | Didn’t you lock the door? | 不是锁了门吗 |
[52:55] | Uh-huh. Yeah. | 没错 |
[53:04] | Don’t do it, you nasty girl… | 不要这样 你个坏蛋… |
[53:07] | – Jen? – Shh! | -小詹? -嘘 |
[53:09] | Oh, it’s Lola! Damn it, I don’t want her to hear us. | 是劳拉 该死 我不想让她发现 |
[53:13] | So what? It’s not like you two are together any more. | 那又怎样 你们不是分了吗 |
[53:17] | Yeah, but I never told her about us then. | 没错 可我告诉过她我们俩的事 |
[53:19] | I don’t want to deal with it now. | 我现在还不想处理 |
[53:21] | Are you still in love with her? | 你还爱她吗 |
[53:23] | Hardly. Lola has relationship deficit disorder. | 难说 劳拉有关系缺陷障碍 |
[53:27] | Sometimes she’s there, sometimes she’s not. | 有时她能理解我 有时又不能 |
[53:31] | Besides, I need someone who can give me some honest loving. | 而且 我要一个死心塌地爱我的人 |
[53:37] | You mean honest like this? | 像这样死心塌地吗 |
[53:40] | You see what I’m dealing with? | 知道我的难处了吧 |
[53:42] | What makes you feel that you can trust her? | 是什么让你觉得她值得你信任 |
[53:44] | I don’t trust her. | 我不相信她 |
[53:48] | It’s been a problem in my other relationships. | 我跟其它人的关系中也有这个问题 |
[53:51] | – I want to trust her. – I’ll never date a liar. | -我想相信她 -我决不会跟一个骗子约会 |
[53:54] | When we met, she said that she was immune to lesbian bed death. | 见面时 她说她对同性性爱不感兴趣 |
[54:01] | Well, it hasn’t been an issue before. | 之前这个算不上什么问题 |
[54:05] | Those other women didn’t mean anything. I just love women. | 我不在乎其它的女人 我只是爱女人 |
[54:10] | – All women. – Only the pretty ones. | -所有女人 -漂亮的女人 |
[54:12] | – Only the smart ones. – The ones who light my fire. | -聪明的女人 -能点燃我激情的女人 |
[54:14] | For that, you can count on me every time. | 因此 我完全值得你信任 |
[54:17] | – I can’t count on you any time. – I can’t be there all the time. | -我从不能指望你 -我不可能每次都做好 |
[54:22] | – I can’t. – Sweetie, I need you there most of the time. | -不可能 -宝贝 大多数时候我都指望你了 |
[55:09] | Some things are better on the other side | 事情总有好的一面 |
[55:12] | I’m always looking for a place to hide | 我一直藏着不肯出现 |
[55:15] | It’s kind of harder when you’re on the top | 高处不胜寒 |
[55:18] | Well, it’s enough to make your belly drop | 够让你摔得很惨 |
[55:21] | Come on, come on with me to the other side | 来吧 和我颠倒黑白 |
[55:24] | Come on, come on with me | 来吧 和我一起 |
[55:26] | I know you’d like a ride | 兜兜风 你一定喜欢 |
[55:28] | Come on, come on with me to the other side | 来吧 和我颠倒黑白 |
[55:31] | Cos I’ll let you go wherever I roll | 到时我会放你走 |
[55:39] | I like that one. I like the size, the shapes. | 我喜欢这个 我喜欢它的比例 形状 |
[55:41] | I’m sorry. Just one second. | 抱歉 等我一下 |
[55:43] | Ok. | 好的 |
[55:45] | [马上就到 6点之前 爱你] | |
[55:50] | – Good news? – Yeah. Yeah, Lola. She’ll be here soon. | -好消息? -是的 是劳拉 她马上就到 |
[55:55] | Oh, good. That is good news. | 太好了 真不错 |
[56:12] | Come on, come on with me to the other side | 来吧 和我颠倒黑白 |
[56:15] | Come on, come on with me | 来吧 和我一起 |
[56:17] | I know you like a ride | 兜兜风 你一定喜欢 |
[56:19] | Come on, come on with me to the other side | 来吧 和我颠倒黑白 |
[56:23] | Cos I’ll let you go wherever I roll | 到时我会放你走 |
[56:25] | Please, please try, try | 努力 努力 |
[56:27] | Don’t give it away | 不要放弃 |
[56:29] | I know | 我知道 |
[56:31] | So, please, please try, try | 努力 努力 |
[56:34] | Don’t give it away | 不要放弃 |
[56:36] | I know | 我知道 |
[56:38] | Come on, come on with me… | 来吧 和我一起… |
[56:40] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[57:05] | – Casey! – Finally. You made it. | -凯茜 -你总算到了 |
[57:08] | I know. I’m sorry I couldn’t be here earlier. It’s a long story. | 抱歉没能早点到 说来话长 |
[57:13] | You must be Lola. | 你一定是劳拉 |
[57:15] | Yes, this is the photographer, Lola. This is Danielle. | 没错 这就是摄影师 劳拉 这是丹妮尔 |
[57:19] | Yes. Of course, of course. It’s so good to meet you. | 是吗 真高兴见到你 |
[57:21] | Yes. We’ve just been enjoying the wine that you sent. | 我们一直在享用你的美酒 |
[57:25] | It’s the least I could do. I thought you | 小事不足挂齿 我在想 |
[57:27] | might like to sample an Oregon pinot. | 你一定想尝尝俄勒冈葡萄酒 |
[57:29] | Oh, yes. The Willamette valley does make wonderful pinots. | 当然 威拉梅特谷的确盛产佳酿 |
[57:33] | They’re nothing like the French Burgundies we’ve had before, | 可不像法国的勃艮第葡萄酒 |
[57:35] | but they really do suit the American palate. | 不过它们挺合美国人的口味 |
[57:38] | Yeah. That’s right. That’s right. | 没错 没错 |
[57:40] | Yes. I forgot that Europeans like a little more…acidity. | 我忘了 欧洲人的口味要…酸一些 |
[57:44] | Yeah. Yes, that’s right. | 是啊 没错 |
[57:47] | And subtlety. | 而且更细腻 |
[57:49] | Well, shall we take a look at the photos? | 来看看照片吧 |
[57:52] | There’s one thing I wanted to… | 我想… |
[57:54] | Actually, if we’re going to make it to the | 实际上 我们如果想赶上 |
[57:56] | reception on time, we should get going. | 欢迎会的话 就该走了 |
[57:59] | Uh…well, we actually have reservations at Delfino’s. | 不好意思 我们在德尔菲诺订了位子 |
[58:06] | I mean, you can join us if you like. | 你乐意的话可以一起来 |
[58:08] | You can look over the photos over dinner. | 可以在吃饭时看看照片 |
[58:11] | That sounds cosy, | 听上去不错 |
[58:13] | Um, but it’s not going to work if we’re | 可如果那样的话 |
[58:16] | going to get the prints there on time. | 你的作品就不能准时送过去了 |
[58:19] | Uh…can you give me just one minute? | 能给我一分钟时间吗 |
[58:23] | I wanted to show you this one thing… | 我想给你看一个… |
[58:25] | Ok, Casey, I need to go. | 好了 凯茜 我必须走了 |
[58:26] | It was good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[58:37] | – Thanks. – Ok. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[58:41] | Look, it’s not Casey’s fault I was late. | 听着 这不怪凯茜 是我晚了 |
[58:44] | Do you know how many hours she has | 你知道她为这活 |
[58:46] | spent on this job, and all for spec? | 为这些说明花了多少时间吗 |
[58:48] | I mean, the least you could do is just give her a minute. | 你起码可以给她一分钟时间 |
[58:51] | We’ve been waiting here a lot of minutes. For you. | 我们在这儿等了很多分钟了 等你 |
[58:55] | And now I have to go. | 现在我必须走了 |
[58:59] | Nice meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[59:07] | So that was Danny. | 她就是丹妮 |
[59:11] | Yeah, that was Danny. | 没错 她就是丹妮 |
[59:17] | – Have I said thank you yet? – No, but you can thank me later. | -我说谢谢了吗 -没 你可以晚点谢我 |
[59:23] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[59:31] | Your work is good, honey. | 你干得真不错 亲爱的 |
[59:33] | – It’s going to stand up. – What if it doesn’t? | -一定会成功的 -要是不能呢 |
[59:37] | In my opinion, they’d be lucky to have you. | 我觉得 他们会庆幸选择了你 |
[59:40] | But, then again, you know, I’m just the photographer. | 可是 话说回来 我只是个摄影师 |
[59:46] | But then again, you’re my photographer. | 不过 你是我的摄影师 |
[59:50] | – Is that right? – That is right. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[59:56] | – Speaking of which… – Mm-hm? | -说到那个… -什么 |
[59:59] | What’s going on between you and Jen? | 你跟小詹怎么回事 |
[1:00:01] | No, no, no. I mean, I want to know. | 不 不 我想知道 |
[1:00:03] | Are you guys the kind of exes that will | 你们是那种 |
[1:00:05] | get back together and, you know…ahem… | 在分手2年后 又… |
[1:00:08] | After you’ve been broken up for two years? | 重修旧好的人吗 |
[1:00:10] | No. No, no, no, no. Jen and I are just friends. | 不 不 我们只是朋友 |
[1:00:13] | Yeah. I mean, I love her. I do, but…not in that way. | 我爱她 没错 可…不是那种 |
[1:00:19] | Not like you. | 不像你 |
[1:00:24] | – Is that…? Oh, my God… – Yeah, all right…ok. | -那是…我的天啊 -没错 好的… |
[1:00:32] | We’re at this funny point. Is it serious? I don’t know. | 我们的关系很微妙 认真吗 说不清 |
[1:00:36] | We’re on the cusp of that conversation. | 我们就在风口浪尖上 |
[1:00:38] | You know what I mean? That conversation. | 知道吗 风口浪尖上 |
[1:00:55] | Have I ever told you what I want to do to you? | 我告诉过你要对你做什么吗 |
[1:00:57] | No. Not yet. | 没 还没 |
[1:01:02] | Well, would you like me to say it in English or Italian? | 要我用英语还是意大利语说呢 |
[1:01:11] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:01:18] | I…you… | 我…你… |
[1:01:21] | It was a joke. | 玩笑罢了 |
[1:01:23] | I’m sorry. Just forget it. | 抱歉 别在意 |
[1:01:25] | – It was just a joke. It was a joke. – Oh, Jesus… | -只是玩笑罢了 开玩笑的 -天啊 |
[1:01:29] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[1:01:31] | Seriously, Lola, will there be trouble if I get this job? | 说真的 劳拉 你会介意我得到这份工作吗 |
[1:01:35] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 不知道 你说呢 |
[1:01:38] | Oh…hey, look, you forgot something. | 瞧 你忘记了吧 |
[1:01:42] | Daylight savings time yesterday. | 昨天的夏令时 |
[1:01:45] | Well, maybe I need the extra time. | 也许我需要额外的时间 |
[1:01:49] | Casey… | 凯茜… |
[1:01:52] | Can we just forget about what happened? | 我们就不能忘掉发生的一切 |
[1:01:54] | Can we not think about what’s going to happen next? | 不去想接下来会怎样吗 |
[1:01:57] | Can’t we just focus right here, right now? | 此时此刻才是最重要的 |
[1:01:59] | Just right now? | 此刻? |
[1:02:03] | That’s how you always operate, isn’t it? | 你总是这样说 对吗 |
[1:02:06] | Tell me how you really feel. | 告诉我你的真实感受 |
[1:02:08] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:02:12] | I feel like I don’t want trouble. | 我不想有烦恼 |
[1:02:16] | I just want you. | 我只想要你 |
[1:02:29] | [设计稿不错 打给我 丹妮尔] | |
[1:02:43] | Looking for you, looking for me | 追寻着你 追寻着自己 |
[1:02:46] | Looking for somewhere else to be | 追寻新的天地 |
[1:02:48] | Life is better when you’re around | 生活因你而精彩 |
[1:02:59] | I lost my mojo. | 我没了吸引力 |
[1:03:03] | That never happens. When does that happen? | 这从没发生过 到底怎么了 |
[1:03:05] | That never happens. I just… | 这种事从没发生过 我… |
[1:03:07] | I…I…I couldn’t go there with her | 我…我…我无法跟她深入下去 |
[1:03:11] | Unless I knew that she felt the same way about me | 除非我知道她与我 |
[1:03:15] | That I felt about her. | 心灵相通 |
[1:03:17] | Just couldn’t do it. | 我还不能确定 |
[1:03:22] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[1:03:26] | I love her and I needed to know that she loves me. | 我爱她 我也想知道她爱我 |
[1:03:31] | Something is right, they say you know | 有些事是对的 他们说你知道 |
[1:03:36] | And I know what they mean | 我明白他们的意思 |
[1:03:42] | Everybody does their best | 每个人都在努力 |
[1:03:46] | And they do what they can | 做着自己的事情 |
[1:03:49] | To pursue the endless quest of happiness | 追寻快乐的意义 |
[1:03:54] | But what it all boils down to is | 可是归根到底 |
[1:03:57] | We wanna have someone to hold | 我们希望有人在身旁 |
[1:04:02] | And someone to say, “good morning, beautiful” | 有人对我们说 早安 美人 |
[1:04:07] | Even when we don’t feel beautiful | 即使现实不那么美丽 |
[1:04:13] | Untie my hands | 松开我的手 |
[1:04:17] | Unlock the box | 打开盒子 |
[1:04:19] | Unleash my plans | 抛开陈规 |
[1:04:22] | And be near me… | 靠近我… |
[1:04:29] | Trust me, Lola. | 相信我 劳拉 |
[1:04:33] | I do. | 我相信 |
[1:04:51] | Come here. | 来 |
[1:04:55] | What it all boils down to is | 归根到底 |
[1:04:58] | We wanna have a dream to hold | 我们希望心中有一个梦 |
[1:05:02] | And someone to say, “hey, that’s beautifui” | 有人对我们说 它真美 |
[1:05:07] | Even when we fear the beautiful | 哪怕现实让人畏惧 |
[1:05:12] | And I’m caught in a landslide | 我的世界天崩地裂 |
[1:05:19] | And I’m trying to decide | 我想做个决定 |
[1:05:27] | It ain’t easy | 可并不容易 |
[1:05:33] | To follow your heart | 相信自己 |
[1:05:42] | This time, when you say you’re gonna come, you’d better mean it. | 这次 你说要深入一步 希望你是认真的 |
[1:06:08] | Yeah! Yeah, baby! | 太棒了 宝贝 |
[1:06:12] | Oh, yeah! | 爽 |
[1:06:19] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[1:06:37] | It’s another 5:00 am alarm | 又是一天清晨的5点 |
[1:06:41] | There’s another ticket on my car | 车上多了一条罚单 |
[1:06:45] | It’s another long latte line | 等咖啡的队伍依旧庞大 |
[1:06:49] | I’m never gonna make it on time | 我又要迟到了 |
[1:06:52] | Oh, I need a warrior, I need a lift | 勇士 我需要你载我一程 |
[1:06:57] | I need a miracle to get me out of this | 奇迹 帮助我吧 |
[1:07:00] | I need a superpower, a superhuman touch | 神力 支持我吧 |
[1:07:04] | I need a superbeing with the strength to pick me up | 英雄 拯救我吧 |
[1:07:08] | I need a super someone to get me out of bed | 超人 把我从床上拽下来吧 |
[1:07:12] | To set me on fire and bring me back to life again | 点燃我的激情 唤回我的新生 |
[1:07:16] | Oh, where do I go? | 我该去哪儿 |
[1:07:19] | Where do I find you? | 去哪儿找你 |
[1:07:20] | Where’s my…superhero? | 我的超级英雄 在哪儿 |
[1:07:24] | Yeah, yeah, superhero | 超级英雄 |
[1:07:31] | Welcome to my mundane Monday life | 欢迎走进我平凡的星期一 |
[1:07:34] | You can call me Ms boring, Ms trite | 请叫我百无聊赖小姐 |
[1:07:39] | Pencils pushing paper, turning time | 用笔戳穿白纸 消磨时间 |
[1:07:43] | The clock, it mocks my every sigh | 时钟滴答应和我的哀叹 |
[1:07:46] | Oh, I need a warrior, I need a fix | 我需要一名勇士 一针麻醉 |
[1:07:50] | I need a miracle to get me out of this | 奇迹 帮助我吧 |
[1:07:54] | I need a superpower, a superhuman touch | 力量 支持我吧 |
[1:07:58] | I need a superbeing with the strength to pick me up | 英雄 拯救我吧 |
[1:08:02] | I need a super someone to get me out of bed | 超人 把我从床上拽下来吧 |
[1:08:05] | To set me on fire and bring me back to life again | 点燃我的激情 唤回我的新生 |
[1:08:10] | Oh, where do I go? | 我该去哪儿 |
[1:08:12] | Where do I find you? | 去哪儿找你 |
[1:08:14] | Where’s my…superhero? | 我的超级英雄你 在哪儿 |
[1:08:18] | Yeah, yeah, superhero | 超级英雄 |
[1:08:50] | I need a warrior, I need a lift | 勇士 我需要你载我一程 |
[1:08:54] | I’m gonna need a miracle to get me out of this | 奇迹 帮助我吧 |
[1:08:57] | Get me out of this | 救我出去 |
[1:08:59] | Oh, I need a superpower, a superhuman touch | 力量 支持我吧 |
[1:09:05] | I need a superbeing with the strength to pick me up | 英雄 拯救我吧 |
[1:09:09] | I need a super someone to get me out of bed | 超人 把我从床上拽下来吧 |
[1:09:13] | To set me on fire and bring me back to life again | 点燃我的激情 唤回我的新生 |
[1:09:17] | Oh, where do I go? | 我该去哪儿 |
[1:09:20] | Where do I find you? | 去哪儿找你 |
[1:09:21] | Where’s my…superhero? | 我的超级英雄 在哪儿 |
[1:09:25] | Yeah, yeah, superhero | 超级英雄 |
[1:09:31] | Superhero | 超级英雄 |
[1:09:35] | Where do I go? | 我该去哪儿 |
[1:09:37] | Where do I find you? | 去哪儿找你 |
[1:09:39] | Where do I go | 我该去哪儿 |
[1:09:41] | Where do I find you? | 去哪儿找你 |
[1:09:43] | Where’s my… where’s my… | 我的 我的超级英雄 |
[1:09:50] | Superhero? | 在哪儿 |
[1:09:52] | I’m just ready to go. Any time, anywhere, ready to go. | 我准备好出发了 随时随地 随叫随到 |
[1:09:57] | You know, I can’t turn off the middle chakra there. | 我还不能控制自己的中脉轮 |