英文名称:A Million Little Pieces
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | I can’t tell what’s real and what’s not anymore! | 我已经不知道什么是真的了 |
[02:40] | Where am I going? | 我在往哪里飞 |
[02:43] | Minneapolis, sir. | 明尼阿波利斯市 先生 |
[02:48] | I’ll take a whiskey. | 我要一杯威士忌 |
[02:50] | I’m afraid I can’t. | 很抱歉我不能提供 |
[02:52] | Vodka. Whatever you have. | 伏特加 有什么来什么 |
[02:54] | Sir, I’m sorry. I’m not allowed to give you any alcohol. | 先生 我很抱歉 我不能提供你任何酒精饮品 |
[02:58] | Says who? | 谁规定的 |
[03:01] | The doctor that carried you onto the plane. | 把你送上飞机的医生 |
[03:05] | Would you like some water? | 你想要杯水吗 |
[04:28] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[04:31] | Come on. Come on. We’re here. | 醒醒 醒醒 我们到了 |
[04:51] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[04:53] | Don’t make this harder than it needs to be. | 别把事情搞得难上加难 |
[04:55] | I’m fine. It’s okay. | 我没事 我很好 |
[04:56] | I don’t need this. | 我不需要这个 |
[04:58] | Have you fucking seen yourself? | 你他妈知道自己什么样子吗 |
[05:00] | You’re a fucking wreck, James. | 你现在就是个废人 詹姆斯 |
[05:04] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[05:06] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:13] | Bobby, why you doing this to me? | 博比 你为什么要这样对我 |
[05:16] | Why you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这样对我 |
[05:19] | Because you’re my brother. | 因为你是我弟弟 |
[05:22] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:25] | And you’re breaking Mom and Dad’s hearts. | 你让爸妈伤心透了 |
[05:29] | James, if you carry on the way you’re going, you’re gonna die. | 詹姆斯 如果继续这样下去 你会死的 |
[05:39] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[06:07] | James, the nurse’s station is around the corner. | 詹姆斯 护士站在拐角处 |
[06:10] | Come with me, okay? | 跟我来 好吗 |
[06:18] | This facility was founded by a group of priests | 这家机构是四十多年前 |
[06:20] | more than 40 years ago, | 由一群神父创办的 |
[06:22] | and more than 25,000 patients have passed through our doors. | 接待过超过两万五千名病人 |
[06:26] | We are one of the largest treatment centres in the world | 我们是世界上最大的治疗中心之一 |
[06:29] | and have one of the highest long-term success rates. | 我们的长期治愈率也是最高的 |
[06:33] | We have a few strict rules here. | 我们这里有几条严格的规定 |
[06:35] | If you are caught in possession and/or using or drinking, | 如果有人发现你持有或使用毒品 酒精 |
[06:38] | you will be sent home immediately. | 你会立刻被遣送回家 |
[06:41] | And if you say anything more than hello to any woman | 如果你对不是工作人员的女性 |
[06:44] | that is not a member of our staff, | 说了打招呼以外的话 |
[06:46] | you will be sent home immediately. | 你也会被立刻遣送回家 |
[06:49] | For the sake and safety of our patients… | 为了保障病人的利益和安全 |
[08:53] | I had the nurse put you on Librium and Diazepam. | 我让护士给你开了利眠宁和安定 |
[08:57] | They’re detoxification drugs. | 它们是脱瘾药物 |
[09:00] | They’ll stabilize the heart and keep your blood pressure low. | 能帮你稳定心率 降低血压 |
[09:03] | We wouldn’t want you to have a heart attack or a stroke. | 我们不想让你心脏病发作 中风 |
[09:06] | Or a seizure. | 或者癫痫发作 |
[09:08] | Okay, we’re getting there, getting there. | 好的 我们快好了 |
[09:11] | I’ll have you seen by the dentist this week. Okay? | 我安排你这周看牙医 好吗 |
[09:16] | Alright, this is the last one. Last one. | 这是最后一针 最后一下 |
[09:22] | Alright. | 好了 |
[09:23] | Now, let’s look at that nose, shall we? | 现在来检查一下你的鼻子 好吗 |
[09:26] | Oh, no, we can leave that. | 不 不用管它 |
[09:27] | Be still. Look at me. | 别动 看着我 |
[09:31] | Look straight ahead. | 平视前方 |
[09:34] | Alright. | 好的 |
[09:36] | I’m going to have to break it in order to reset it. | 我得先弄断它才能重新调整它的位置 |
[09:39] | – No, you don’t. No… – Put your hands down. | -不 你不用 -把手放下 |
[09:42] | Hold on tight. Alright? | 抓紧 好吗 |
[09:45] | Take a deep breath. Here we go. And… | 深呼吸 我们要开始了 |
[09:54] | Ma’am, step up. | 女士 请上前 |
[10:30] | Wanna do some blow? | 想磕点药吗 |
[10:34] | I mean, I don’t have any. I’m just wondering. | 我没药 我就随便问问 |
[10:40] | Can I have a cigarette? | 我能要根烟吗 |
[10:45] | What happened to your face? | 你脸怎么了 |
[10:51] | I’m sor… Are you deaf, or retarded? | 不好意思 你是聋子还是傻子 |
[10:54] | I’m finding it really hard to tell. | 我分不出来 |
[10:59] | Where are you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[11:06] | Cleveland. | 克利夫兰 |
[11:07] | Cleveland. | 克利夫兰 |
[11:10] | So you are retarded. | 所以你是傻子 |
[11:14] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:18] | Yeah, it’s a stupid question. | 这是个愚蠢的问题 |
[11:21] | Well, y-you know… Why are you talking to me? | 你为什么要和我说话 |
[11:24] | You don’t know me. | 你又不了解我 |
[11:27] | Sure I do. | 我当然了解 |
[11:29] | You got issues. | 你有问题 |
[11:31] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以你在这里 |
[11:33] | I got issues. That’s why I’m here. | 我有问题 所以我在这里 |
[11:38] | You know, my grandma, she drove me all the way from Chicago. | 我奶奶一路开车从芝加哥送我过来 |
[11:40] | Mr. Fray? | 弗雷先生 |
[11:45] | I’m Roy, a patient here. | 我是罗伊 也是这里的病人 |
[11:47] | I was told to bring you down into the Sawyer unit. | 他们让我带你去索耶病区 |
[11:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[12:01] | You do know that you’re not allowed | 你知道你不能 |
[12:02] | to fraternize with the women here. | 和这里的女人深交吧 |
[12:06] | Good. ‘Cause we can ask you to leave | 很好 因为你越界的话 |
[12:08] | if you cross the line. Okay? | 我们就能遣送你 好吗 |
[12:10] | You’re a patient, right? | 你也是病人对吗 |
[12:12] | Then what the fuck are you gonna do? | 那你他妈能干什么 |
[12:18] | This way, Mr. Fray. | 这边走 弗雷先生 |
[12:21] | Fine, asshole. | 行 混蛋 |
[12:29] | Those are for staff only. | 那些是仅供工作人员使用的 |
[12:31] | So that is absolutely off-limits. | 所以我们禁止入内 |
[12:34] | This is our shared kitchen. You really share it, | 这是我们的公用厨房 因为是公用的 |
[12:37] | so you can get coffee whenever you like, | 所以你可以随时来这里煮咖啡 |
[12:39] | but make sure to clean up after yourself when you’re done, okay? | 但是煮完以后要收拾干净 好吗 |
[12:41] | Mugs here. You’re gonna get your own. | 杯子在这里 你会有你自己的杯子 |
[12:43] | You gotta remember to put your name on it. Okay? | 记得要写上名字 好吗 |
[12:45] | This is the communal phone. | 这是公用电话 |
[12:47] | You get to use that during private time only. | 你只能在私人时间使用 |
[12:50] | This is going to be your home for the next six weeks. | 接下来六周这里就是你的家 |
[12:55] | Make sure that you check the jobs board | 每周四早上要记得 |
[12:57] | every Thursday morning, okay? | 看看工作表 好吗 |
[12:58] | Let’s see, James Fray… | 让我们看看 詹姆斯·弗雷 |
[13:00] | Frey, Frey, Frey, like a fucking French fry, y’know? | 是弗莱 弗莱 跟薯条发音一样 |
[13:03] | Isn’t that appropriate. Cleaning out the shit. | 这工作很适合你 清理粪便 |
[13:07] | Make sure you scrub those toilets spotless, okay? | 一定要把马桶刷得一尘不染 好吗 |
[13:08] | What you put into this is what you’re gonna get out of it. | 你付出的努力就是最后得到的回报 |
[13:12] | This is our communal space. | 这是我们的公用空间 |
[13:14] | We keep Big Books over there, | 《匿名戒酒会》的书在那边 |
[13:16] | and we do step work after every meal. | 每顿饭后我们都会做脱瘾治疗 |
[13:18] | Absolutely no sleeping in the communal space. | 严禁在公用空间睡觉 |
[13:23] | Follow me. I know it’s a lot coming at you fast, | 跟我来 我知道你一下子要记很多东西 |
[13:26] | so if you have any questions, | 如果你有问题的话 |
[13:27] | always feel free to check in with Lincoln. | 随时找林肯报备 |
[13:29] | He is the Unit Supervisor. | 他是病区主管 |
[13:30] | His room’s down there. | 他的房间在那里 |
[13:31] | Your room’s gonna be this way | 你的房间在这里 |
[13:35] | Is there a mini bar? | 房间里有酒吗 |
[13:38] | And… | 那么 |
[13:41] | here we are. That’s your bed. | 我们到了 那是你的床 |
[13:45] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[14:04] | Oh, my God! | 老天爷 |
[14:08] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[14:11] | Fuck. | 操 |
[14:25] | It’s okay. You’re just going through withdrawal. | 没事的 这只是戒断反应 |
[14:27] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:29] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[14:32] | Oh, my God. Your face is so fucked up. | 我的天 你的脸真是一团糟 |
[14:37] | Here. | 给 |
[14:41] | You ever fuck anybody in the ass? | 你爆过菊吗 |
[14:44] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:45] | Yeah, I got really into it when I was in prison, | 我坐牢的时候迷上这个了 |
[14:47] | and I don’t need to be the giver; I’m not picky anymore. | 我都不需要在上面 我不挑的 |
[14:50] | This ain’t fuckin’ prison. | 这里可不是牢房 |
[14:51] | Yeah, tell that to the judge. | 你把这话和法官说去 |
[14:53] | Half of us are in here on some special plea-bargain bullshit. | 这里一半人都是因为狗屁的认罪协议进来的 |
[15:00] | Leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[15:01] | Hey, I’m just working the program, man. | 我只是在告诉你这里什么情况 老兄 |
[15:04] | I’m just laying it all out there like it is. | 把话都说开了而已 |
[15:05] | You can take it or leave it. | 你爱听不听 |
[15:07] | I’ll fucking leave it, thanks. | 我他妈不想听 真是谢谢了 |
[15:10] | Alright, well, I’m glad we worked that out. | 好吧 很高兴我们达成了共识 |
[15:14] | I’m just gonna leave this on your pillow. | 我就把这个放你枕头上了 |
[15:20] | 约翰·埃弗利特 性爱忍者 旧金山及全世界 | |
[16:23] | Appreciate the cigars, Hank. | 谢谢你的雪茄 汉克 |
[16:25] | Are you shitting me? In a T-shirt? | 你开什么玩笑 就一件T恤 |
[16:28] | You’re outta your fucking mind, kid. | 你一定是疯了 小子 |
[16:29] | Hop in front. | 坐前面 |
[16:40] | You got kinda fucked up, huh? | 你混得可够惨的 |
[16:43] | No, I was just born this fucking way. | 不 我生下来就这样 |
[16:50] | Here, hold on. | 等一下 |
[16:52] | I used to wear this when I was working on the boat. | 我以前在船上干活的时候会穿这个 |
[16:53] | Take it. It’s a good jacket. | 拿去 这是件不错的外套 |
[16:54] | No, I’m good. It’s okay. | 不 我不用 我没事 |
[16:56] | You don’t owe me anything. Now, take it. | 你什么都不欠我 拿去吧 |
[17:01] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[17:03] | It’s a lucky fucking jacket. | 这可是件幸运外套 |
[17:13] | The ultimate pizza has arrived! | 终极披萨来了 |
[17:16] | With zesty herbs and spices and thicker pepperoni | 浓郁香辛料配上加厚辣香肠 |
[17:19] | for a new pizza experience. | 为你带来全新的披萨体验 |
[17:21] | One bite… | 只要一口 |
[17:23] | Let’s get those X-rays, huh? | 我们去把X光照了 |
[17:42] | 法国儿童故事 讲述一头小象在母亲被偷猎者杀害后 离开丛林 在城市里的经历 | |
[18:26] | Motherfucking bitch! | 妈的贱人 |
[18:29] | Take me… take me back, please. | 送我…送我回去 求你了 |
[18:33] | These are your friends that talk shit about me?! | 这就是你那几个说我坏话的朋友吗 |
[18:35] | Alright, you guys, look, look, it’s about you and me, baby. | 听我说 这是你我之间的事 宝贝 |
[18:38] | It’s you… You believe me, right? | 是你我…你相信我的 对吗 |
[18:40] | You pig-faced motherfucker!! Baby, baby, | 你这个混账猪头 宝贝 宝贝 |
[18:44] | bail me out, okay? | 保我出去 好不好 |
[18:46] | bail me out, okay? | 保我出去 好不好 |
[19:29] | You know, you did a shitty job yesterday. | 你知道吗 你昨天的活儿干得很糟糕 |
[19:33] | Looked pretty clean to me. | 我觉得看起来挺干净的 |
[19:37] | That’s because you’re filth. | 那是因为你本来就脏 |
[19:39] | And you don’t know what clean is. | 你不知道怎样算干净 |
[19:42] | What’s your problem? | 你什么毛病 |
[19:43] | I don’t have a problem. People like you, you come in here, | 我没有毛病 你这样的人来这里 |
[19:46] | you’ve got the world handed to you on a plate. | 这辈子什么都不用愁 |
[19:47] | You know? You don’t know shit. | 你什么都不懂 |
[19:49] | Alright, Roy, get the fuck outta here. | 好吧 罗伊 滚出去 |
[19:51] | No, not until you learn how to clean. | 不 你得先知道怎么打扫 |
[19:52] | You need to learn how to clean. | 你得先知道怎么做打扫 |
[19:53] | That’s right. You want it to be spotless, right? | 是啊 你想要一尘不染 对吧 |
[19:55] | And it will be spotless. | 会一尘不染的 |
[19:56] | Let’s start with you. | 那我们先从你开始 |
[19:57] | Oh, goddammit! Help! | 该死 救命 |
[19:58] | – Clean up? – No!! Help! Help! | -擦干净是吧 -不 救命 |
[20:00] | Stop! Stop it! Stop! Help!!! | 快住手 住手 救命 |
[20:03] | – You’re kidding? – He’s trying to kill me. | -你在逗我吗 -他想杀我 |
[20:04] | – It’s fucking water. – Help! Help. | -这他妈是水 -救命 |
[20:07] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[20:08] | – What are you doing? – Roy, get the fuck up. | -你要干什么 -罗伊 赶紧他妈起来 |
[20:10] | – No! – Come on, man. | -不 -快点 伙计 |
[20:11] | – Stay away from me! Stay the fuck– – What’s going on in here? | -别过来 别他妈… -什么情况 |
[20:13] | Wait, wait, wait. | 慢着 等等 |
[20:17] | He’s outta his fucking mind! | 他疯了 |
[20:19] | Get the fuck off me, you shit. | 妈的放开我 垃圾 |
[20:22] | It’s alright. I’m okay. I’m okay. | 没事 我没事 我很好 |
[20:24] | I just… Oh, my God. | 我只是…天啊 |
[20:34] | Hey, this is Bob. I’m out. Leave a message. | 你好 我是博比 我出去了 请留言 |
[20:38] | Bob… Jesus… Where are you, man? | 博比 天啊 你在哪 兄弟 |
[20:41] | I just need to talk to you. I just… | 我得跟你谈谈 我… |
[20:44] | Goddammit! | 该死 |
[20:45] | These detox pills are just… fucking with my head! | 这些脱瘾药…在搅乱我的大脑 |
[20:51] | I can’t… I can’t do this. | 不行 我做不到 |
[20:54] | I’m sorry, buddy. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 兄弟 对不起 |
[21:17] | Come with me, James. | 跟我来 詹姆斯 |
[21:23] | Look, if you’re gonna fucking kick me out, just do it, man. | 如果你要赶我出去 请随意 |
[21:26] | Want to tell me what happened, James? | 要跟我说说到底怎么回事吗 詹姆斯 |
[21:28] | ‘Cause I heard you were threatening a fellow patient. | 我可是听说你威胁了一个病友 |
[21:30] | I didn’t lay a fucking finger on him. | 我他妈连碰都没碰他 |
[21:33] | He’s just a fucking retard playing boss, | 他就是个弱智 还想装老大 |
[21:35] | trying to treat me like his bitch. | 想把我当成他的狗来使唤 |
[21:37] | – Okay, calm down. – Alright, fuck you, man. | -好吧 先冷静 -得了吧 去你妈的 |
[21:39] | – I said, calm down. – Or what? You’re gonna fuckin’ throw me out? | -我让你冷静 -不然呢 你要把我扔出去吗 |
[21:41] | Listen to me, James. | 听我说 詹姆斯 |
[21:44] | You’re wanted in three states. | 有三个州都在通缉你 |
[21:46] | You do anything out there right now, anything… | 你现在去外面稍有动作 任何动作 |
[21:48] | you’re going to prison. | 你都会进监狱 |
[21:50] | That what you want? | 你想那样吗 |
[21:51] | I guess that rules the presidency out, then, huh? | 看来当总统是不可能了 是吧 |
[21:54] | You know what, Lincoln? | 这样吧 林肯 |
[21:57] | why don’t you go check on Roy? | 不如你去看看罗伊的情况吧 |
[22:00] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[22:01] | Yeah, why don’t you go check on Roy? | 是啊 你快去看看罗伊吧 |
[22:20] | Look, truth is, I don’t need to be here. | 其实我根本不需待在这里 |
[22:23] | I’m not like these other people. I had an accident, okay? | 我跟其他那些人不一样 我出了意外 好吗 |
[22:25] | And everyone’s making a big deal out of nothing. | 所有人都是在小题大做 |
[22:28] | Is it really nothing? | 真的是小事吗 |
[22:31] | It’s been a bad time recently. | 最近状态不太好 |
[22:34] | Y’know, I’ll admit that. | 我承认 |
[22:38] | I just need some time to figure it out. | 我只是需要些时间去想明白 |
[22:41] | That’s exactly what this time is. | 现在的目的也正是如此 |
[22:44] | No, this… this is about AA. | 不 这是为了戒酒 |
[22:46] | And it’s dog shit if you really want to know what I think. | 你真想知道的话 我觉得这就是狗屎 |
[22:49] | I don’t. | 我不想知道 |
[22:52] | I know that this program works. | 我深知这里的治疗是有作用的 |
[22:54] | And it seems to me, you might not have given it a try. | 在我看来 你可能根本没给它机会 |
[22:57] | ‘Cause there’s no fucking point. | 因为根本就他妈没意义 |
[22:59] | You know why? ‘Cause it’s based around God, | 你知道为什么吗 因为这是基于对上帝的信仰 |
[23:00] | and I don’t believe in God. | 而我不信上帝 |
[23:02] | God. A higher power, a power greater than yourself | 上帝 或者是一种更高的权力 高于你自身 |
[23:05] | Either way, however you want to put it, higher power, | 随便吧 不管你怎么形容 更高的权力 |
[23:08] | what you actually mean is God. Right? | 你其实指的就是上帝 对吧 |
[23:11] | Mr. Frey, I’m gonna level with you. | 弗莱先生 我跟你说实话吧 |
[23:14] | We are a drug-rehabilitation centre | 这里是个戒毒中心 |
[23:17] | whose sole purpose is to help addicts. | 我们的唯一使命就是帮助有瘾的人 |
[23:20] | Not Christians or Jews, | 不是基督徒或犹太人 |
[23:21] | or Muslims or Buddhists… but addicts. | 也不是穆斯林或佛教徒 而是有瘾的人 |
[23:25] | And every addict needs structure. | 每个有瘾的人都需要重塑 |
[23:27] | They need a strong foundation | 他们需要一个强有力的根基 |
[23:28] | and support system if they ever hope to survive. | 以及相应的支持系统 如果他们想活下来的话 |
[23:31] | Who said I’m an addict? I’m not an addict. | 谁说我有瘾了 我没有瘾 |
[23:35] | I’m not an addict. Okay? | 我没有瘾 好吗 |
[23:38] | – Okay. – I might be fucked up. I’m not an addict. | -好吧 -我可能是个废物 但我没有瘾 |
[23:42] | Well, we have a saying here: It’s one day at a time. | 我们这里有一句格言 一步一步来 |
[23:45] | And in about 10 minutes, it’s breakfast. | 早餐十分钟后开始 |
[23:49] | I’ll be in room 312 if you want to talk to me about anything. | 如果你有任何想聊的话题 我在312房间 |
[23:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:58] | I can’t take these… fucking meds anymore. | 我不能再吃这些药了 |
[24:04] | I’ll talk to Dr. Baker for you, okay? | 我帮你跟贝克医生说说 好吗 |
[24:07] | The first week’s the hardest. | 第一周是最难的 |
[25:05] | …spinach and roughage. | 菠菜和粗粮 |
[25:06] | Double of everything. | 每样都要双份的 |
[25:19] | What do you say, James? Are you fucked up? | 你觉得呢 詹姆斯 你是废物吗 |
[25:23] | ‘Cause I’m a little fucked up. My buddies are fucked up. | 我也算是废物 我的伙计们也是废物 |
[25:27] | So we thought we might just eat here with you, y’know? | 所以我们觉得不如过来跟你一起吃吧 |
[25:30] | This is the fucked-up table, right? | 这是废物之桌 对吧 |
[25:34] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[25:35] | This is Ed and that’s Ted. No relation. | 这是艾德 那是泰德 不是亲戚 |
[25:38] | So Ed here fucked his best friend’s wife. | 这位艾德搞了他铁哥们的老婆 |
[25:41] | His best friend got pissed off | 他哥们火了 |
[25:42] | and pulled his hair plugs out. | 把他的钻孔植发拔了 |
[25:43] | Ain’t that some shit? | 很操蛋吧 |
[25:45] | That’s why he wears that Bon Jovi thing. | 所以他才戴着那邦乔维式的头巾 |
[25:47] | Look, no offense, but, uh, I don’t want to be friends. | 无意冒犯 但我没打算交朋友 |
[25:50] | I understand that. The last fucking thing I need is more friends. | 我理解 我最不需要的就是再交几个朋友了 |
[25:54] | Just thought it was kinda funny the way you whipped Roy’s ass. | 只是觉得你整罗伊的方式挺有意思的 |
[25:56] | He’s a little weasel, y’know? | 他就是个卑鄙小人 |
[25:57] | I didn’t. | 我没整他 |
[26:01] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:02] | Alright, then– | 那好吧 |
[26:05] | You guys know if that’s chicken or fish? | 你们知道这是鸡肉还是鱼肉吗 |
[26:07] | Should we just roll the dice? | 我们吃吃看吧 |
[26:09] | Did you hear what I said, James? | 你听到我说的了吗 詹姆斯 |
[26:12] | Do you understand what I said? | 你明白我说的吗 |
[26:16] | Let me put it more bluntly. | 我说得再直接点 |
[26:19] | We’ve looked at all your blood work, | 我们看了你所有的血检报告 |
[26:21] | examined all the tests. | 所有项目都查了 |
[26:23] | Your body has suffered a pattern | 你的身体遭受了 |
[26:24] | of such profound | 如此严重的 |
[26:26] | and prolonged abuse, I’m… | 持久的虐待 我… |
[26:28] | surprised you can even stand, let alone walk. | 我很吃惊你居然还能站立 更别说走路了 |
[26:33] | You’ve done near-fatal damage to all your major organs. | 你对所有重要器官都造成了几乎致命的损伤 |
[26:38] | Lungs, stomach, bladder, | 肺 胃 膀胱 |
[26:40] | kidneys, liver, your heart. | 肾 肝 心脏 |
[26:43] | Everything. | 一切 |
[26:48] | I’ve never seen… | 我从没见过 |
[26:50] | this degree of degradation in someone so young. | 这么年轻的人居然会出现这么严重的退化 |
[26:54] | If you were to start using again, | 如果你再度复吸 |
[26:56] | it’s more than likely that you would go into | 你很可能马上就会 |
[26:58] | cardiac arrest immediately. | 心搏骤停 |
[27:00] | And that would be it. | 再也醒不过来 |
[27:13] | Even a single drink could result in death within days. | 哪怕再喝一口酒 都可能导致你在几天内死亡 |
[27:18] | The end. | 游戏结束 |
[27:20] | Finished. | 生命终结 |
[27:37] | What the fuck, John?! Get the fuck outta here, man! | 什么鬼 约翰 滚出去 |
[27:39] | I just thought you might want some company. | 我想着你可能想要人陪陪 |
[27:41] | – Get the fuck out, John. – No, it’s okay. | -滚出去 约翰 -没事的 |
[27:42] | No, it’s not okay. | 不 不行 |
[27:44] | – Just put it in my mouth. Just try it. – It’s not okay. | -放我嘴里就行 你试试 -不行 |
[27:45] | No. What are you doing?! | 不 你要干什么 |
[27:46] | Get off your fuckin’ knees, | 别他妈跪着 |
[27:48] | goddammit. Get up! | 妈的 快起来 |
[27:49] | No. Ah, come on. | 不 来嘛 |
[27:54] | Fuck. Stop! Stop, stop! | 我操 够了 打住 |
[27:58] | – I’m sorry. – Put on a fucking towel. | -对不起 -快他妈裹上 |
[28:01] | You can hit me if you want. | 你想打我的话尽管动手吧 |
[28:02] | No, no, no. I don’t want to hit you. | 不不不 我不想打你 |
[28:04] | Yeah, you do. I can see that. You’re mad at me. | 不 你想 我能看出来 你很生气 |
[28:06] | – No, I don’t. – I did something wrong. | -不 我不气 -我做了错事 |
[28:08] | John, I’m not gonna hit you. | 约翰 我不会打你 |
[28:09] | – Come on, it’s fun. You can hit me. – No, it’s not fun. | -来嘛 很好玩的 你可以打我 -不 不好玩 |
[28:11] | – I don’t find it– Stay off me. – Hit me! | -我不觉得 别碰我 -打我啊 |
[28:13] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Goddammit, John. | -对不起 抱歉 -妈的 约翰 |
[28:15] | – Keep me alone. – I’m sorry. | -别来惹我 -对不起 |
[28:18] | It’s alright. | 好的 |
[28:40] | Having succeeded in a lot of things in my life, | 我这辈子做过很多成功的事 |
[28:43] | I think my biggest fear was that I wasn’t gonna succeed in this. | 我觉得自己最怕的就是这次无法成功 |
[28:46] | But you guys give me an incredible gift. | 但你们给了我一个无与伦比的礼物 |
[28:49] | – A gift that I know… – I give him two weeks. | -我知道我… -我赌他撑不过两周 |
[28:53] | I give him one. | 我赌一周 |
[28:54] | No, it’ll be two. You want to make a wager? | 不 能到两周 要下注吗 |
[28:57] | One step at a time. Thank you. | 一步一步来 谢谢 |
[29:00] | All this is bullshit. | 这都是放屁 |
[29:15] | – Hey, hang on a second, kid. – Oh, God, leave me alone. | -等等 小子 -天啊 别来烦我 |
[29:18] | Come back inside. Let’s talk. Come on. | 进来 我们聊聊 来吧 |
[29:20] | Stop fucking following me! Stop! | 别他妈跟着我了 打住 |
[29:22] | What are you so goddamn afraid of? | 你到底为什么这么害怕 |
[29:25] | – Fuck you. – Yeah, fuck me, | -你去死 -好吧 我去死 |
[29:27] | fuck everybody, go fuck yourself. | 所有人都去死 你也去死 |
[29:29] | Die in the street in your own puke. | 死在街上 死在你自己的呕吐物里 |
[29:30] | Why do you give a shit? | 关你屁事 |
[29:31] | You know, frankly, I don’t give a shit. | 说实话 不关我事 |
[29:33] | Well, then, fuck off! | 那就滚远点 |
[29:35] | Really? I think you do fucking care. | 是吗 我觉得你是在乎的 |
[29:38] | I also think you’re a fucking pussy | 我还觉得你他妈是个懦夫 |
[29:40] | and you don’t have the balls to face it! | 你根本没胆量面对 |
[29:42] | That’s what I think! | 我就是这么想的 |
[29:43] | So you do have life left in you. | 看来你还没完全死透 |
[29:45] | What is it you fucking want? | 你他妈想怎样 |
[29:47] | It’s not what I want. It’s what you want. | 重点不是我想怎样 而是你想怎样 |
[29:49] | You’re choking to death, you’re so fucking scared. | 你太害怕了 你都快窒息了 |
[29:52] | But it’s a trick. It’s a mind-fuck. | 但这只是花招 是你的大脑在作祟 |
[29:54] | You can win this thing. | 你可以战胜它 |
[29:57] | You can win it. | 你可以战胜它 |
[29:58] | – I can’t. – Yeah, you can! | -我做不到 -你当然可以 |
[30:04] | Why don’t you fuckin’ let go of me? | 你还是先放开我吧 |
[30:05] | I got ribs like a fuckin’ blue jay. | 我的肋骨脆得跟小鸟似的 |
[30:15] | Tell you what. I’ll make a deal with you. | 这样吧 我跟你做笔交易 |
[30:18] | You go back in there for 24 hours, | 你再进去待24小时 |
[30:19] | just give it 24 hours, that’s it, | 就24小时 一秒不多 |
[30:22] | and if you still feel this way this time tomorrow, | 如果明天此时你还跟现在的感觉一样 |
[30:26] | I’ll pack your bags and send you away with a sandwich. | 我会帮你收拾行李 用三明治帮你送行 |
[30:35] | Twenty-four fucking hours. | 就24小时 |
[30:38] | Deal? | 成交吗 |
[30:45] | It doesn’t mean we’re fucking friends. | 这并不意味着我们成朋友了 |
[30:47] | Damn right it doesn’t. | 当然不是 |
[31:00] | Didn’t appreciate you disrespecting our room the other day. | 我看不上你那天糟蹋我们的房间 |
[31:02] | You might think this is a joke, but it’s not for me. | 也许你觉得这个是笑话 但对我而言不是 |
[31:04] | Well, I’m not gonna be here much longer, | 我不会在这里待很久了 |
[31:06] | so you can enjoy sticking that in your asshole tonight. | 你今晚尽管把那玩意儿插进自己屁眼吧 |
[31:08] | Well, meantime, I can do without your bullshit. | 那在你走之前 我希望你少惹乱子 |
[31:11] | Yeah, I can do without your murdering the goddamn clarinet! | 我也希望你别再死吹那根破单簧管了 |
[31:35] | Goddammit. | 该死 |
[32:15] | What’s up, buddy? | 怎么样 兄弟 |
[32:19] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[32:21] | It’s visiting day. What you think I’m doing? | 今天是探访日 不然你以为我来干什么 |
[32:27] | What’s all this? | 那些是什么 |
[32:29] | I, uh, brought you some stuff. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[32:31] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不用这样的 |
[32:34] | I wanted to. Here, take a look. | 我想这样 来 看看 |
[32:36] | I’d rather just talk. | 还是就聊聊天吧 |
[32:38] | Just take a look. | 看一眼吧 |
[32:47] | Good job, Mom. | 好样的 妈 |
[32:49] | There’s more. | 还有呢 |
[33:03] | Bunch of people reached out, wanted to see how you’re doing. | 很多人联系了我们 想知道你现在怎么样了 |
[33:07] | Julie and Kirk send their best. | 朱莉和柯克让我给你带好 |
[33:10] | What about Arctic Eyes? She check in with you yet? | 北极眼呢 她联系你了吗 |
[33:15] | No. No, nothing from her. | 没有 她没消息 |
[33:29] | I quit. | 我戒了 |
[33:44] | What if I’m fucked up beyond repair? | 万一我已经无可救药了呢 |
[33:51] | I saw this thing on TV, | 我在电视上看过一个节目 |
[33:53] | about how in Japan… | 讲的是在日本 |
[33:56] | they, like… repair broken objects with gold. | 他们用金子去修复破损的物品 |
[34:00] | It’s like the flaw becomes a part of its history. | 就好像瑕疵已经成了它自身的一部分 |
[34:03] | Part of what makes it beautiful. | 也成为了它美好的一部分 |
[34:06] | Nothing about what I am is beautiful. | 我身上没有美好的部分 |
[34:11] | I was thinking maybe you should get some gold teeth. | 我想着你可以镶几颗金牙 |
[34:17] | Only 15% stay sober after they leave this place. | 出院的人只有百分之十五不复吸 |
[34:22] | And that’s only after the first year. | 这还只是第一年 |
[34:25] | Those are the real statistics. The ones they don’t advertise. | 这是真实数据 他们不广而告之的数据 |
[34:30] | Why are saying that shit? | 你为什么说这些屁话 |
[34:33] | It’s a fact. | 这是事实 |
[34:38] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[34:41] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[34:42] | Let’s go back. | 我们回去吧 |
[34:44] | I think I might just stay here a while. | 我打算在外面多坐一会儿 |
[34:51] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:57] | See you next week. | 下周见 |
[35:03] | I’m gonna see you next week. | 我下周再来见你 |
[35:06] | Sure. | 行 |
[35:23] | Why are you calling me? | 你为什么打给我 |
[35:25] | But didn’t anyone tell you where I am or… | 难道没人告诉你我去了哪里或者 |
[35:28] | what I’m doing? I mean– | 我在做什么 我是说 |
[35:30] | James, this really isn’t a good time. | 詹姆斯 现在真的不合适 |
[35:31] | What do you think this is for me, fucking party time? | 你觉得现在对我就合适吗 是我的派对时间吗 |
[35:33] | James, I’m not doing this right now! | 詹姆斯 我现在不行 |
[35:49] | Look, I didn’t mean that. I know I put you through a lot. | 我不是那个意思 我知道我让你受了很多罪 |
[35:52] | I just thought you’d be… happy I was here, is all, y’know? | 我就是以为我在这里 你会高兴 你懂吗 |
[35:57] | I am. | 我是很高兴 |
[36:00] | Wait, who is this? | 等等 你是谁 |
[36:01] | I thought you knew. Now I’m offended. | 我以为你知道 现在我有点生气了 |
[36:03] | No, don’t be. I just wasn’t expecting… | 别 别生气 我就是没想到… |
[36:09] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[36:10] | My grandma thought you were very handsome today. | 今天我奶奶说你很帅 |
[36:13] | She did, did she? You sure she didn’t mean my brother? | 真的吗 你确定她说的不是我哥哥 |
[36:18] | How did you know I’d answer? | 你怎么知道我会接电话 |
[36:20] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[36:22] | Hey, you know we’re the youngest two in here | 你知道我们是最近十年来 |
[36:24] | by at least 10 years? | 这里最年轻的两人吗 |
[36:26] | No, I-I didn’t know that. How’d you know that? | 我不知道 你怎么知道的 |
[36:28] | It’s bullshit that men and women can’t talk to each other. | 男女不能说话是什么破规定 |
[36:32] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[36:33] | I guess it’s not supposed to feel like the real world in here. | 我猜这里不应该让病人感觉置身真实世界 |
[36:36] | They’re shutting us off from something that’s completely natural. | 他们在阻断我们的天性 |
[36:40] | What am I supposed to do? | 我应该怎么做 |
[36:41] | Leave this place and never talk to another man again? | 离开这里后 再也不跟男人说话 |
[36:44] | Shit, I can’t quit that too. | 见鬼 我不能把那个也戒了 |
[36:51] | I’m glad you called. | 很高兴你打来了 |
[36:54] | I’m lucky I got you. | 有你在我很幸运 |
[36:58] | See you in the Lecture Hall, I guess. | 讲堂见吧 |
[37:01] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[37:04] | – Turn around? – Yeah. | -转身 -对 |
[37:13] | Busted. | 被逮到了 |
[37:15] | It wasn’t my grandma that thought you were handsome. | 不是我奶奶认为你帅 |
[37:19] | It was me. | 是我 |
[37:58] | ♪ Still ♪ | |
[38:03] | ♪ Falling ♪ | |
[38:09] | ♪ Breathless and on… ♪ | |
[38:14] | ♪ Again ♪ | |
[38:21] | ♪ Inside ♪ | |
[38:24] | 每日工作表 周日 周一 周二 周三 周四 周五 周六 煮咖啡 詹姆斯 打扫露台 艾德 打扫洗手间 泰德 | |
[38:25] | ♪ Today ♪ | |
[38:32] | ♪ Beside me ♪ | |
[38:37] | ♪ Today ♪ | |
[38:43] | ♪ A round ♪ | |
[38:45] | ♪ Broken ♪ | |
[38:47] | ♪ In two ♪ | |
[38:56] | James. She’s pretty, right? | 詹姆斯 她挺漂亮 对吗 |
[39:00] | Yeah, she’s pretty, yes. | 是 挺漂亮的 对 |
[39:00] | She’s 22. Come here. You can take her out if you want. | 她22岁 过来 你可以约她出去 |
[39:04] | I feel bad about the other day, | 我对那天的事很抱歉 |
[39:05] | – and I want to make it up to you. – Okay, okay, let it go. | -我想补偿你 -行行 过去了 |
[39:07] | No, you can do whatever you want to her. | 不 你想对她做什么都可以 |
[39:09] | I’m her father, so she’ll do what I say. | 我是她爸 她什么都听我的 |
[39:11] | – Jesus Christ! – What, is that bad? | -老天啊 -怎么 这不好吗 |
[39:14] | She’s your fucking daughter, man. | 她是你女儿啊 伙计 |
[39:16] | So, yeah. | 所以是不好 |
[39:17] | I’m sorry, man. | 抱歉了 伙计 |
[39:19] | Fucking judgmental prick. | 评头论足的混蛋 |
[39:22] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[39:28] | Goddamn, that’ll make a gorilla shit the tree house. | 见鬼 这咖啡难喝爆了 |
[39:32] | I’m glad I can be of service. | 很高兴我能帮上忙 |
[39:34] | – So you decided to flip the tables, huh? – What? | -所以你改变主意了 -什么 |
[39:38] | Well, it’s been longer than 24 hours. You’re still here. | 24小时已经过了 你还在这里 |
[39:42] | I was just on my way out, actually. | 其实我正要走 |
[39:44] | There’s no shame in it. | 不用感到羞耻 |
[39:45] | You decided to stay. | 你决定留下 |
[39:46] | No, I decided not to leave. | 不 我决定不走 |
[39:47] | Don’t want to be responsible | 我怕你起来阻止我 |
[39:48] | for you having a fucking heart attack trying to stop me. | 落得心脏病发作 |
[39:50] | So it was an entirely selfless act? | 所以纯粹是无私奉献 |
[39:52] | – Fuck you. – No matter how you slice it… | -去你的 -不管你怎么修饰 |
[39:55] | We were having a conversation here, James. | 话还没说完呢 詹姆斯 |
[39:57] | I was just getting to the good shit. | 我才刚说到重点 |
[40:01] | Alright, you ready for your brand-new smile? | 准备好换个新笑容了吗 |
[40:05] | What’s wrong with this one? | 这个笑容不好吗 |
[40:06] | Nothing. They’re perfect. Let’s get outta here. | 好得很 我们走吧 |
[40:09] | Alright, kid, look. | 小子 听我说 |
[40:11] | I know you got a pair of balls of your own, but… | 我知道你很有种 不过 |
[40:13] | I figure you might need these, too. | 你可能会用得上这个 |
[40:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:19] | James, they’re not gonna give you… anesthesia, | 詹姆斯 他们不会给你打麻药的 |
[40:22] | painkillers, none of it. | 也不会给你止疼药 |
[40:25] | They can’t. | 不能给你 |
[40:26] | Not while you’re a patient at the treatment centre. | 只要你还是治疗中心的病人就不行 |
[40:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:34] | It starts hurting… | 开始疼 |
[40:36] | you start squeezing. | 你就捏 |
[40:39] | Alrighty. | 好了 |
[40:43] | Here we go. Okay, I am just gonna lower you just a bit. | 好了 我给你调低一点 |
[40:46] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[40:47] | There we go. | 来吧 |
[40:54] | Do you mind if we move the book? | 我们能把书拿开吗 |
[40:57] | I… I’d rather you didn’t. | 我希望你们别拿开 |
[41:00] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[41:03] | Here we come, James. | 开始了 詹姆斯 |
[41:05] | Open. Please turn towards me. | 张嘴 转向我 |
[41:08] | Thank you. Just… | 谢谢 |
[41:11] | I’m just checking things. | 我就是检查一下 |
[41:14] | Okay. Oh! Ah! Okay. | 好 好 |
[41:15] | Cotton, please? | 给我棉球 |
[41:19] | Alright. | 好 |
[41:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:27] | We’ve gotta move quickly. Here we go. | 我们得动作快点 来 |
[41:30] | And here we… | 来… |
[41:59] | This is… this is just a precaution. | 这只是预防措施 |
[42:03] | – For what? – So I don’t injure the back of your throat. | -预防什么 -以免你挣扎我伤到你的喉咙 |
[42:06] | – My throat? – I need you to be still. | -我的喉咙 -你不能乱动 |
[42:07] | But in case, this is a precaution. | 这是为了以防万一 |
[42:10] | We’ll move as fast as we can, James. | 我们会尽快做完 詹姆斯 |
[42:13] | – Okay. – Alright, tight. | -好 -绑紧 |
[42:16] | Okay, hold his head. | 好 按住他的头 |
[42:19] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[42:20] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始 |
[42:23] | Here we go, James. Open. Open. Okay. | 开始 詹姆斯 张嘴 张嘴 好 |
[43:00] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[43:21] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[43:24] | Well, come in. | 请进 |
[43:26] | There’s the couch there if you’d like. | 想坐的话可以坐沙发 |
[43:32] | Coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[43:36] | Sure. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[43:43] | That’s yours? | 那是你的吗 |
[43:45] | No, that’s my boyfriend’s. | 不 是我男友的 |
[43:48] | I ride. | 我骑马 |
[43:51] | Had him about 10 years. | 这匹马养了大概十年了 |
[43:54] | Turns out… | 原来 |
[43:56] | there’s a way to feed the soul, not just destroy it. | 还是有办法不摧毁生命 而是哺育它的 |
[44:01] | We’d go on fishing trips… now and then. | 我们有时也会去钓鱼 |
[44:06] | I was never good with a rod, but… | 我一直不擅长垂钓 但… |
[44:09] | I can drink like a fish. | 我喝酒的本事绝对不输 |
[44:14] | I could too once. | 我曾经也是 |
[44:17] | – But you’re not AA. – Yeah. | -但你不是匿名戒酒会的人 -我是 |
[44:20] | We’re all AA here. | 这里的人都是匿名戒酒会成员 |
[44:22] | Everyone who works in this joint, | 在这里工作的所有人 |
[44:24] | from the janitors to the counsellors. | 从门卫到咨询师 |
[44:27] | We’re all addicts. | 全都有瘾 |
[44:36] | Well, I don’t know how I’m supposed to… leave here | 我不知道我要怎么 离开这里 |
[44:39] | and never smoke crack or drink a drop of alcohol again. | 然后再也不吸可卡因或者喝酒 |
[44:44] | You expect me to do that for the rest of my fucking life? | 你指望我余生都那么过吗 |
[44:48] | I love crack. | 我爱可卡因 |
[44:51] | I fuckin’ love it. | 爱死了 |
[44:55] | And I can’t stop. I can’t. | 我没法戒 没办法 |
[44:58] | James, as soon as you realize that there is no choice, | 詹姆斯 只要你意识到你没有选择 |
[45:02] | there’s a choice. | 选择就会出现 |
[45:03] | You see? | 你懂吗 |
[45:06] | Sounds like a load of horseshit. | 听起来狗屁不通 |
[45:08] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[45:09] | But it works. | 但管用 |
[45:12] | You just did the first step. | 你刚迈出了第一步 |
[45:16] | Well, if it’s one of the 12, it’s the only one I’m doing. | 如果这是十二步之一 那我只走这一步 |
[45:20] | Which brings us to… | 这就说到了 |
[45:22] | step five. | 第五步 |
[45:24] | The fifth step. | 第五步 |
[45:26] | We have admitted to God, to ourselves, | 我们已经向上帝 向自己 |
[45:29] | and to another human being, the exact nature of our wrongs. | 也向别人 坦诚了我们错误的本质 |
[45:33] | Now, what I want to say about that is that… | 现在 我想说的是 |
[45:37] | your sins are pardonable. | 你们的罪是可以饶恕的 |
[45:40] | There is forgiveness. | 宽恕是存在的 |
[45:42] | That’s really what the fifth step is about. | 这就是第五步的核心 |
[45:44] | Forgiveness through confession. | 通过告解得到宽恕 |
[45:48] | Seeking to forgive others that we believe have harmed us. | 尝试去原谅那些我们认为伤害了自己的人 |
[47:09] | 老子 道德经 | |
[47:14] | “What is rooted will grow. | 其安易持 |
[47:16] | A giant tree grows from a single seed. | 合抱之木 生于毫末 |
[47:19] | The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. | 千里之行 始于足下 |
[47:23] | If you have nothing, you have nothing to lose.” | 无执 故无失 |
[47:28] | Roy! | 罗伊 |
[47:29] | Get back, old man! You’re in my way! | 后退 老头 你挡了我的路 |
[47:31] | Get back, old man! Stand down! | 回去 老头 退下 |
[47:33] | Fuck you! Get back! Get back! Get back! | 去死 退下 退下 退下 |
[47:34] | Look at me again and I swear to God, | 我对天发誓 再看我 |
[47:36] | I’ll bash your brains in, man! | 我就打得你脑浆迸裂 |
[47:38] | – I swear to God! – Roy? | -我对天发誓 -罗伊 |
[47:40] | I’ll kill you. I’ll fuckin’… you. | 我要杀了你 我要…你 |
[47:43] | C’mere. Come on. Come on! | 过来 来 来 |
[47:46] | Come on, you! Come on. | 来啊 你过来 |
[47:48] | C’mere, c’mere. | 过来 过来 |
[47:51] | – What do you want, Roy? – Roy? There’s no Roy! | -你想怎样 罗伊 -罗伊 这里没有罗伊 |
[47:54] | I’m a fucking god!! | 我是神 |
[47:56] | And the only thing between you and me is this fucking staff! | 你和我中间只隔了这根棍子 |
[47:59] | You hear me? So you submit. | 你听到没 你要屈服 |
[48:02] | Roy, put the fucking lamp down, okay? | 罗伊 把灯放下 好吗 |
[48:04] | Submit!! You will submit to me, | 屈服 你要向我屈服 |
[48:06] | or I swear to God, | 否则我对天发誓 |
[48:07] | – I’ll fucking injure you. -Alright, alright, alright. | -我会要你好看 -好好好 |
[48:08] | Surrender. Shhh! Surr… | 投降 投… |
[48:10] | No, no! No! They don’t like him!! | 不不不 他们不喜欢他 |
[48:12] | Alright, alright. It’s just you and me. Look at me. | 好了 好了 就你和我 看着我 |
[48:14] | Shhh! You didn’t pray. | 嘘 你都不祈祷 |
[48:16] | I wanna help you. I wanna help you. You need to pray. | 我想帮你 我想帮你 你需要祈祷 |
[48:18] | And he’s listening. And you’re gonna submit before God, | 祂在听着 你要在上帝面前跪拜 |
[48:20] | or fight the Higher Power! | 否则就是对抗至高权力 |
[48:21] | Get on your knees! Get down… | 跪下 跪下 |
[48:25] | – Like this? – Close your eyes. | -这样吗 -闭上眼睛 |
[48:28] | Close your eyes!! Put your hands together. | 闭上眼睛 双手合拢 |
[48:30] | We’re gonna pray. We’re gonna pray. | 我们要祈祷 我们要祈祷 |
[48:33] | By a power greater than me, | 借由比我强大的力量 |
[48:35] | I’m gonna do you a service, okay? | 我会为你举行仪式 好吧 |
[48:37] | No! | 不 |
[48:38] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[48:41] | I’m sorry. I’m going to hell. | 对不起 我要下地狱了 |
[48:45] | – Show’s over! Go back to your rooms! – I’m sorry. | -表演结束了 回房间去 -对不起 |
[48:50] | I said show’s over! | 我说了表演结束了 |
[49:02] | – You been here all night? – Pretty much. | -你一整晚都在这 -差不多 |
[49:06] | Let’s take a walk. | 我们去散步吧 |
[49:08] | What makes you think | 你凭什么觉得 |
[49:08] | I’m going anywhere with you looking like that? | 你这个样子我会愿意和你散步 |
[49:12] | – Looking like what? – What the hell are you wearing? | -我什么样子 -你这一身什么玩意 |
[49:15] | Let me tell you something, buddy boy. | 我来告诉你 小子 |
[49:16] | These glasses are a down payment on a pretty fuckin’ decent car. | 这副墨镜可值一辆好车的首付 |
[49:20] | Okay? You see this watch? | 好吧 看到这块表了吗 |
[49:22] | There’s enough gold in this fucking watch, | 这块表的含金量足够高 |
[49:24] | where if I hit you, it’d kill you instantly. | 如果我拿它打你 你会当场毙命 |
[49:27] | I was talking about the onesie. | 我是说你的连体衣 |
[49:30] | That’s the kind of thing | 这种玩意 |
[49:30] | my mom would put me in for a family portrait. | 是我妈会让我在拍全家福时穿的 |
[49:33] | Yeah, whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[49:35] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[49:37] | I dunno. | 不知道 |
[49:39] | Fine, I guess. | 还行吧 |
[49:41] | Cut the bullshit. It’s me you’re talking to. | 别扯了 和我说实话 |
[49:45] | Some days I feel okay, | 有些日子里我感觉还好 |
[49:47] | others I just want to crawl up in a dark hole and die. | 有些日子我只想爬进黑暗的洞里死掉 |
[49:50] | Well, good. You’re doing okay, then. | 很好 那你还不错 |
[49:53] | Just hold on. | 坚持吧 |
[49:54] | Oh, really? What would you know? You’re a fuckin’ cokehead. | 是吗 你知道什么 你也是个毒虫 |
[50:04] | I was just a kid, y’know? | 我当时还小 |
[50:07] | And I was on the streets for several months, | 我在街上流浪了几个月 |
[50:09] | and I met this guy, Mike the Nose. | 认识了一个家伙 大鼻子迈克 |
[50:12] | How about that? Mike the Nose? | 好笑吧 大鼻子迈克 |
[50:15] | He was kind of like the town hero. | 他算是镇上的英雄人物 |
[50:17] | He was a gangster, had a Cadillac. You know, the whole deal. | 道上混的 有一辆凯迪拉克 你懂的 |
[50:21] | Anyhow, he and his wife Geena, they adopted me. | 总之 他和他的妻子吉娜收养了我 |
[50:23] | Took me in and made my life good. | 收留了我 让我的生活好起来了 |
[50:28] | And then Geena gets cancer and | 然后吉娜得了癌症 |
[50:30] | she dies way quicker than a human should have to. | 她以异于常人的速度去世了 |
[50:35] | Of course, Mike went off the rails. | 当然 迈克倍受打击 |
[50:38] | Got into coke and whores and, y’know, liquor. | 染上了毒瘾 吃喝嫖赌 |
[50:41] | The usual shit, y’know. | 老套的情节 |
[50:44] | And then he just… just disappeared. | 然后他…他就消失了 |
[50:49] | And… | 然后… |
[50:51] | I didn’t have anybody. | 我失去了所有亲人 |
[50:54] | Completely lost. | 完全迷失了 |
[50:58] | So I went after it pretty hard. | 所以我迅速染上恶习 |
[51:02] | About a year later… | 大约一年后 |
[51:05] | one night, I heard this noise in my kitchen. | 有一天晚上 我听到厨房里有声音 |
[51:09] | So I go downstairs, with a gun, of course, | 我下楼去 当然拿着枪 |
[51:14] | and I nearly put one in | 我差点朝着这个 |
[51:16] | the back of the head of this healthy-looking, | 外表健康正常的家伙 |
[51:18] | put-together guy, y’know, who was bitching | 后脑开一枪 他当时抱怨着 |
[51:21] | about how my refrigerator was empty. | 我的冰箱里什么都没有 |
[51:25] | It was fuckin’ Mike. | 原来是迈克 |
[51:30] | And… he told me about this place. | 然后…他告诉了我这个地方 |
[51:34] | And he said… | 他说 |
[51:37] | “Lenny, I’ve come to take you there.” | “莱尼 我来带你去那里” |
[51:40] | He said, “Now, you’re gonna have some shitty days, | 他说 “你将会不好受一段时间 |
[51:41] | probably the shittiest days you ever had in your life, | 或许是你这辈子最不好受的日子 |
[51:44] | and you’re gonna have a pain in your soul | 你的灵魂会受到煎熬 |
[51:46] | like you never dreamed you’d have. | 是你从未想过的煎熬 |
[51:49] | But you’ll get through it… | 但你会熬过去 |
[51:53] | and you will live sober and you will live free.” | 将来会戒干净 自由地生活” |
[51:58] | And did he live free and sober, or…? | 他戒干净自由地生活了吗 还是… |
[52:01] | So that night, we went out to celebrate. | 于是那晚 我们一起出去庆祝 |
[52:04] | It was our first dinner after all that time, y’know. | 过了那么久之后 我们第一次一起吃晚饭 |
[52:08] | Well, we finish up and | 我们吃完后 |
[52:09] | we go out front to the valet to get the car, | 到前门去让泊车员开车过来 |
[52:11] | and he gets gunned down by a | 然后他被一群 |
[52:12] | bunch of motherfuckers that he owed money to. | 混蛋债主开枪打死了 |
[52:17] | And that was it. | 就是这样 |
[52:20] | You know what I did? | 你知道我做了什么吗 |
[52:23] | You came here. | 你来了这里 |
[52:26] | I went and found every last motherfucking one of those guys | 我找出了那些混蛋里的每一个人 |
[52:30] | and the people they worked for. | 还有他们的老大 |
[52:34] | And then I came here. | 然后我来了这里 |
[52:38] | I’m tortured by who I used to be and all the horrific things I did. | 我备受我的过去和我做过的坏事的折磨 |
[52:43] | It just runs in a loop in my head, some of it. | 有一些事在我脑海中不断循环 |
[52:49] | And it… and it might not look like it… | 可能看起来不像 |
[52:53] | but I wanna kill myself every fucking day. | 但我每一天都想一死了结 |
[52:58] | But I hold on. | 但我还是坚持了下来 |
[53:01] | ‘Cause I think of Mike. | 因为我想到了迈克 |
[53:03] | ‘Cause I made a promise and I don’t break a promise. | 因为我答应了他 我不会食言的 |
[53:09] | And I will live sober. And I will live free. | 我会戒干净 活得自由 |
[53:15] | You think you could do that? | 你可以做到吗 |
[53:18] | You think you can hold on? | 你可以坚持下去吗 |
[53:26] | God grant me the serenity | 上帝赐予我平静 |
[53:28] | to accept the things I cannot change, | 接受无法改变之事 |
[53:31] | the courage to change the things I can, | 赐予我勇气 改变可改变之事 |
[53:34] | and the wisdom to know the difference. | 赐予我智慧 可分辨这二者 |
[53:37] | Good work today, guys. | 大家今天做得不错 |
[53:40] | You did good, kid. | 你做得很好 孩子 |
[53:42] | And you gotta remember, this fucking guy is a sheriff, | 你要记住 这家伙是个警长 |
[53:44] | so keep that in mind, right? | 所以记住了 好吧 |
[53:45] | Well, he looks exactly like Jackie Gleason. | 他长得就像杰基·格里森 |
[53:47] | Where you going? You’re gonna learn something here. | 你要去哪 不继续听了吗 |
[53:52] | Oh, fuck. I’m sorry. | 操 抱歉 |
[53:59] | Anyways, what he would do is, he’d pull up in the front yard. | 总之 他把车停在了前院里 |
[54:01] | He didn’t get out of the car. He honked the horn. | 他没下车 按了按喇叭 |
[54:03] | So we all stagger out on the fuckin’ porch, | 于是我们都摇摇晃晃走到门廊 |
[54:05] | all fucked up and everything… | 神志不清的… |
[54:23] | I can’t remember, but I was surprised he lived to 44, y’know. | 我记不清了 但我没想到他活到了四十四岁 |
[54:28] | Mesothelioma, or whatever they call it now, but back then… | 间皮瘤还是什么病来着 但当时… |
[54:35] | A recipe for disaster is what it was. | 造成灾难的元凶 |
[54:37] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这个 |
[54:57] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[55:03] | So I suppose you have a girlfriend. | 我猜你有女友 |
[55:05] | Why would you assume that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[55:07] | ‘Cause you went to college and everybody in college | 因为你上过大学 大学里的所有人 |
[55:09] | is dating or fucking or losing their virginity. | 都忙着约会 上床 破处 |
[55:12] | – What makes you think I went to college? – Did you? | -你为什么觉得我上过大学 -你上过吗 |
[55:17] | Yeah. | 上过 |
[55:21] | So how’d you lose your virginity? | 那你是怎么破处的 |
[55:23] | How’d I lose my virginity? | 我是怎么破处的 |
[55:25] | You… you don’t wanna know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[55:27] | Yeah, I do. It says a lot about a person. | 我想知道 可以说明你是个怎样的人 |
[55:33] | I was 16. | 我当时十六岁 |
[55:35] | That’s pretty… pretty late, right? | 挺…挺晚的吧 |
[55:36] | You know, it is. No, I mean, | 是的 不是 我是说 |
[55:38] | my friends had lost theirs two or three years before. | 我朋友们都比我早两三年 |
[55:42] | So I was, uh… feeling the pressure, you know? | 所以我当时 很有压力 |
[55:47] | And, uh… it was prom night. | 那天是毕业舞会 |
[55:49] | – That’s romantic. – Well, mm… no. | -很浪漫 -并不是 |
[55:52] | I didn’t actually have a date, and, uh… | 我其实没有女伴 |
[55:59] | It was with a whore in the back of my mom’s car. | 是和一个妓女在我妈的车后座上做的 |
[56:04] | She was fucking disgusting. | 她恶心得要命 |
[56:07] | And she smelled bad. | 她身上有臭味 |
[56:08] | And she just talked to me in this fake dirty voice. | 还用下流的假声和我说话 |
[56:11] | It was over in seconds. It was… | 很快就完事了 完全… |
[56:16] | not at all romantic. | 不浪漫 |
[56:19] | And so I went home and said I had a good evening and… | 然后我回家 说我玩得很开心 |
[56:23] | drank half a bottle of Wild Turkey and cried myself to sleep. | 喝了半瓶野火鸡威士忌 哭着睡着了 |
[56:31] | It’s pretty pathetic, I know. | 很可悲吧 |
[56:34] | It’s pathetic, huh? | 很可悲 |
[56:36] | No. | 不 |
[56:38] | It’s not as pathetic as attacking a baby tree. | 没有攻击一棵小树苗可悲 |
[56:41] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[56:46] | I never told anyone that before. | 我之前从未告诉过别人 |
[56:58] | What if I told you… | 如果我告诉你 |
[57:02] | that I lost my virginity as a whore instead of with one? | 我破处是卖身 而不是卖春呢 |
[57:09] | I would say I’m sorry. | 那我会说我很遗憾 |
[57:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[57:24] | How’d you find this fucking place? It’s, uh… | 你是怎么找到这个地方的 |
[57:31] | You know we could get thrown out for doing this? | 我们这么做可能会被赶出去的 |
[57:39] | A second of freedom is worth more than a lifetime of bondage. | 片刻的自由值得被束缚一辈子 |
[57:46] | Who said that? | 这是谁说的 |
[57:49] | I did. | 我 |
[57:52] | My grandma. | 我奶奶 |
[57:56] | You really love her, huh? | 你很爱她吧 |
[57:59] | More than anything. | 胜过一切 |
[58:07] | We should have a secret code. | 我们应该定个暗号 |
[58:10] | – Like… like what? Like how? – I don’t know, like, uh… | -比如呢 什么样的 -不知道 比如… |
[58:14] | the amount of plates on your tray at lunch | 你午餐时拿了几个盘子 |
[58:17] | could mean the time that we meet up later. | 就代表我们之后几点见面 |
[58:21] | Yeah, I could do that. It’s… it’s pretty easy. | 好 这个可以 挺简单的 |
[58:24] | – Five plates? – Five o’clock. | -五个盘子 -五点 |
[58:27] | – Five o’clock. – Yeah, I get the concept. | -五点 -是 我明白了 |
[58:36] | – I’ve been looking for you. – Why? | -我一直在找你 -怎么了 |
[58:41] | It’s been opened. | 拆开了 |
[58:42] | What do you expect? You’re in rehab. | 不然呢 你在戒毒所里 |
[59:03] | Failure is an opportunity. | 失败是一次机会 |
[59:06] | If you blame others… there’s no end to blame. | 如果你怪罪别人 会没有止尽 |
[59:12] | Demand nothing… | 毫无所求 |
[59:15] | and give all. | 奉献所有 |
[59:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[59:42] | I’m just… I’m just scared. | 我 我害怕了 |
[59:52] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[59:59] | I’m… I’m… I’m leaving and… and I… | 我 我要走了 我… |
[1:00:04] | I… I know that I’m not better. | 我知道我没有改过自新 |
[1:00:20] | I just… I just feel safe here, but, uh, I… | 在这里我感觉很安全 但我… |
[1:00:26] | And I know I’m gonna do | 我知道我肯定会 |
[1:00:27] | something stupid and end up back in prison. | 做蠢事 最后回到监狱里 |
[1:00:31] | Why do you think that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[1:00:36] | Do you think I’m strong? | 你觉得我坚强吗 |
[1:00:57] | Here’s my… here’s my daughter’s phone number. | 这是 这是我女儿的号码 |
[1:01:00] | – John. – No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no. No, no. | -约翰 -不不不 |
[1:01:03] | I… I just want you to… I want you to call her… | 我只想让你 让你打给她 |
[1:01:09] | and tell her that her father loves her. | 告诉她 她爸爸爱她 |
[1:01:13] | And that… I tried. | 告诉她 我尽力了 |
[1:01:18] | I really tried, okay? | 我真的尽力了 好吗 |
[1:01:25] | I’ll do that. | 我会打的 |
[1:01:28] | You’re such a fucking cowboy. | 你真是个好哥们 |
[1:01:52] | Yeah… that’s Miles Davis’s new roommate. | 那是迈尔斯·戴维斯的新室友 |
[1:02:06] | Shit. | 靠 |
[1:02:08] | Ten? | 十点 |
[1:02:09] | That is one sad motherfucking addiction. | 这个瘾可真他妈可悲啊 |
[1:02:12] | You got no idea, buddy. | 你根本想不到 伙计 |
[1:02:14] | Have a seat, kid. I want you to meet somebody. | 坐吧 孩子 给你介绍几个人 |
[1:02:17] | This is Matty. | 这位是马蒂 |
[1:02:19] | Wait, I know you. Yeah, you’re the Featherweight Champ. | 等等 我认识你 你是那个羽量级拳击冠军 |
[1:02:23] | More like the chunky-weight champ now, but yeah, same guy. | 现在算是个胖墩级冠军吧 不过就是他 |
[1:02:25] | Fuck you, Lee. The chunky-weight champ | 滚吧 李 我这个胖墩级冠军 |
[1:02:28] | can still knock a featherweight the fuck out, you know that. | 还是能把羽量级的打趴下 是吧 |
[1:02:30] | I don’t know, buddy. I think those days are over. | 说不准 伙计 我看你已经不如当年了 |
[1:02:32] | – Nah. – Sure made me a lot of money, though. | -才没有 -但让我赚了不少钱 |
[1:02:34] | – Damn right. – Yeah. How are the kids? | -没错 -是啊 孩子们怎么样 |
[1:02:38] | Yeah, well, they don’t talk to me no more. | 他们不和我说话了 |
[1:02:40] | Well, you’re here now. That’s all that matters, y’know. | 现在你来这里了 这才是重要的 |
[1:02:45] | So is your name really Miles Davis? | 你真的叫迈尔斯·戴维斯吗 |
[1:02:48] | Yes, it is. It’s on my birth certificate. | 是的 我出生证明上就是这个 |
[1:02:51] | And I don’t play the trumpet. I play the clarinet. | 还有我吹的不是小号 是单簧管 |
[1:02:54] | Yeah, shame you can’t play as good, though, huh? | 好吧 可惜你吹得不好 |
[1:02:56] | – Well, that’s why I’m a judge, not a musician. – You’re a judge? | -所以我是法官不是音乐家 -你是法官 |
[1:03:00] | They put me in here with a fucking judge? | 他们居然让我和法官同住 |
[1:03:03] | Been to prison, or something? | 你坐过牢吗 |
[1:03:05] | I skipped bail on a bunch of charges, | 我面临几项指控 保释中逃了 |
[1:03:07] | but I’m not going to prison. | 但我不会坐牢 |
[1:03:09] | Got warrants on you, then. | 那就是发了逮捕令抓你 |
[1:03:12] | Okay, Your Honour. | 好吧 法官阁下 |
[1:03:14] | I… | 我 |
[1:03:15] | flipped a car, hit a cop, kicked the shit outta some kid, | 偷车 袭警 把一个小子揍得半死 |
[1:03:19] | set fire to my neighbour’s new Jag, I… | 放火烧了我邻居的新车 |
[1:03:24] | sold drugs, theft. You know, dumb shit. | 贩毒 偷窃 各种蠢事 |
[1:03:27] | You won’t get an argument from me. | 我不会和你争论的 |
[1:03:30] | I’m sorry, Your Honour, can I be dismissed? | 抱歉 法官阁下 我能告退了吗 |
[1:03:33] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:03:36] | I think I might plead the fifth. | 我要援引第五条修正案拒绝回答 |
[1:03:40] | You’re gonna get in trouble. | 你会惹上麻烦的 |
[1:04:54] | – What? – I… I can’t. | -怎么了 -我…不能 |
[1:04:58] | You don’t need to do that with me. | 你不必和我做 |
[1:05:02] | But what if I want to? | 可如果我想呢 |
[1:05:10] | I can’t. I can’t go any further. | 我不能 我不能再继续了 |
[1:05:17] | You think I’m dirty. | 你嫌我脏 |
[1:05:19] | No. No, I don’t. | 不 不是 |
[1:05:26] | I… I’ve never done this. | 我从没做过 |
[1:05:32] | Sober, that is. | 不嗑药时做 |
[1:05:39] | Fuck. Neither have I. | 操 我也没有 |
[1:05:57] | Trust is the motherfucker of life. | 信任是生活中最难做到的 |
[1:06:01] | Trust… in ourselves, | 信任我们自己 |
[1:06:04] | in our… our worthiness, our family, our loved ones, | 信任我们的价值 家庭及爱人 |
[1:06:08] | let alone some… foreign process and program | 更别说…信任与脑子现有的 |
[1:06:09] | 酒瘾是疾病 源头 症状 复发 | |
[1:06:11] | that’s insanely different from your current brain’s paradigm, | 模式完全不同的陌生治疗 |
[1:06:15] | right? | 对吧 |
[1:06:18] | Not everybody gets it the first time. | 并非每个人都能第一次就明白 |
[1:06:20] | I know I didn’t. | 我就不是 |
[1:06:24] | No. | 对 |
[1:06:26] | But the steps work. | 但脱瘾治疗有效 |
[1:06:29] | They do. | 真的有效 |
[1:06:32] | Recovery is a process. | 恢复是个过程 |
[1:06:33] | Well, what about Roy? He did the steps, right? | 罗伊呢 他完成了脱瘾治疗吧 |
[1:06:35] | He’s like a model student of the fucking year, and then he just– | 他就像年度模范学生 然后他… |
[1:06:39] | Roy is diagnosed bipolar, | 罗伊被诊断患有躁郁症 |
[1:06:41] | and he’s been moved to another unit. | 他被转移到别的病区了 |
[1:06:43] | – Yeah, that’s different. – Look, I was like you. | -对 那不一样 -我过去就像你一样 |
[1:06:47] | I was one of those guys that was, like: | 我就是那种会觉得 |
[1:06:49] | “Look at these AA motherfuckers. | “瞧瞧这些戒酒会混蛋 |
[1:06:52] | They’re all grateful for everything. | 他们感恩一切 |
[1:06:53] | I wanted to strangle ’em.” | 我想掐死他们” |
[1:06:55] | – Yeah! – I was like that the first time, too. | -没错 -我第一次也是那样 |
[1:06:58] | Yeah, it’s mutual. | 没错 大家都是 |
[1:07:01] | But I trusted in the process. | 但我信任这个治疗 |
[1:07:04] | I worked the steps. | 努力完成每一步 |
[1:07:06] | Alcoholism is a disease. | 酗酒是种疾病 |
[1:07:08] | No. Alzheimer’s is a disease. Cancer… is a disease. | 不 阿尔兹海默症是病 癌症是病 |
[1:07:11] | And you can’t control that, can you? | 那些你无法控制 对吧 |
[1:07:13] | You don’t say, | 你不会说 |
[1:07:14] | “Hey, give me a shitload of Parkinson’s and a shot of cancer,” | “给我一堆帕金森 一剂癌症” |
[1:07:16] | – do you? – But you lost control. | -对吧 -但你失去控制了 |
[1:07:18] | I’m talking about that. Exactly. | 我说的正是这点 |
[1:07:20] | I choose to fucking drink. I chose to take crack. | 我选择喝酒 我选择吸毒 |
[1:07:23] | You can’t help it if you got a god-awful fucking disease | 患上不想要的可怕疾病 |
[1:07:25] | you don’t want anymore. | 这是你控制不了的 |
[1:07:27] | Y’know, and you wanna get rid of it. | 你想摆脱疾病 |
[1:07:29] | You see what I’m saying? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[1:07:30] | – I’ll give you that, yeah. – It’s a decision. It’s a choice. | -算你对 -这是决定 是选择 |
[1:07:33] | Do I or don’t I, y’know? | 我要或不要 |
[1:07:36] | Am I gonna be a dumb-shit addict and continue to waste my life, | 我要做酒鬼继续荒废人生 |
[1:07:39] | or am I gonna, be… | 还是要… |
[1:07:43] | – Sober? – Right, sober, y’know? | -戒酒 -没错 戒酒 |
[1:07:46] | Well, let me ask you this, James. | 我问你 詹姆斯 |
[1:07:49] | All the damage you’ve done. | 你造成的破坏 |
[1:07:53] | All the harm you’ve caused. | 你造成的伤害 |
[1:07:55] | Did you choose that? | 是你选择的吗 |
[1:07:57] | No. | 不是 |
[1:07:59] | So it wasn’t your childhood ambition to… destroy your family? | 你小时候的雄心壮志就是…毁了家庭 |
[1:08:05] | – Ruin your career? – Of course not. | -毁了事业 -当然不是 |
[1:08:09] | It happened ’cause you’re an addict, right? | 变成这样都是因为你有瘾 对吗 |
[1:08:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:08:16] | You had no choice. | 你没有选择 |
[1:08:19] | It is a disease you did not choose to have. | 这是你没有选择患上的疾病 |
[1:08:23] | Because why would anybody in their right mind… | 因为脑子正常的人怎么会 |
[1:08:27] | choose all that destruction? | 选择那些破坏 |
[1:08:33] | 老子 道德经 | |
[1:08:34] | If we are free from desire, we can realize mystery. | 无欲则不惑 |
[1:08:39] | Darkness within darkness | 黑暗中的黑暗 |
[1:08:42] | is the key to all understanding. | 是所有理解的关键 |
[1:08:48] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[1:08:49] | – James!! – What? | -詹姆斯 -怎么了 |
[1:08:51] | There’s a young lady at the window. | 窗外有个姑娘 |
[1:08:53] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[1:08:58] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:08:59] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:09:00] | – What the fuck?! – You’re soaking wet. | -搞什么 -你浑身湿透了 |
[1:09:03] | Of course I’m soaking wet. | 我当然浑身湿透了 |
[1:09:04] | I was out in the rain for fucking hours. | 我在雨中站了几个小时 |
[1:09:07] | Are you fucking crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:09:09] | I’m not fuckin’ crazy! | 我才没疯 |
[1:09:10] | I was the one waiting out in the fucking rain for you! | 我一直在雨中等你 |
[1:09:13] | Why? What the fuck for? | 为什么 到底什么事 |
[1:09:15] | Because you had five plates on your tray at lunch, asshole. | 因为你午餐时拿了五个盘子 混蛋 |
[1:09:18] | Five plates is five o’clock, remember? | 五个盘子就是五点 记得吗 |
[1:09:20] | I didn’t realize we were playing that game. | 我不知道我们在玩那个游戏 |
[1:09:21] | – Bullshit. – Why would I lie to you? | -胡说 -我为什么骗你 |
[1:09:23] | Why have five plates on your tray? | 你为什么要拿五个盘子 |
[1:09:25] | Because I was fucking hungry. | 因为我饿得要命 |
[1:09:28] | Why would you stand outside in the rain | 你明明可以坐在小屋里等 |
[1:09:30] | when you can sit in the cabin? | 为什么要站在雨中 |
[1:09:34] | So you’re just a greedy, fat fucker, then? | 所以你就是个贪婪的死胖子吗 |
[1:09:37] | I’m a little indecisive, y’know? They got cake. | 我有点犹豫不决 今天有蛋糕 |
[1:09:39] | She better get outta here before we all get in some shit. | 她最好快走 免得我们都惹上麻烦 |
[1:09:42] | He’s the fucking judge. | 他就是那个法官 |
[1:09:46] | – Sorry about your table. – Jesus Christ. | -抱歉弄脏了桌子 -老天 |
[1:09:47] | Don’t fuckin’ worry about it. | 别管这个了 |
[1:09:50] | Alright, take it easy. | 小心点 |
[1:09:52] | I’m sorry. I’ll see you later. | 抱歉 晚点见 |
[1:09:57] | Watch yourself. | 当心 |
[1:10:00] | You’re bringing more trouble in here, James. | 你在招惹更多麻烦 詹姆斯 |
[1:10:02] | – Lincoln told you about that. – Stop judging. | -林肯跟你说过这事 -别来法官那套 |
[1:10:03] | Play me a tune, Miles Davis. | 给我吹首曲子 迈尔斯·戴维斯 |
[1:10:07] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[1:10:08] | It’s my second time in this place. | 这是我第二次来这里了 |
[1:10:10] | I fucked up my marriage, almost ruined my career, | 我毁了婚姻 差点葬送了事业 |
[1:10:12] | so I know about fucking up. | 所以我知道废物是什么样 |
[1:10:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:10:20] | Get it right the first time, James. | 第一次就要做对 詹姆斯 |
[1:10:27] | James was born when I was three-and-a-half. | 詹姆斯出生时我三岁半 |
[1:10:29] | I remember the day you came home from the hospital. | 我记得你从医院回家那天 |
[1:10:35] | All he did was just scream and scream and scream– | 他一直喊叫 一直喊 |
[1:10:38] | Wait, I’m sorry. Why you telling her this shit? | 等等 我们为什么和她说这个 |
[1:10:41] | Because she asked. ‘Cause I thought it would help. | 因为她问了 我觉得会有帮助 |
[1:10:43] | James, the first two years are the most important | 詹姆斯 头两年是儿童成长 |
[1:10:46] | in the development of a child. | 过程中最重要的阶段 |
[1:10:48] | – I have no memory of that. – Well, I do. | -我不记得那时候 -我记得 |
[1:10:50] | You had this rage in you forever. | 你心中一直有怒火 |
[1:10:52] | No, I had fucking ear infections and it was fucking painful. | 不 我是耳朵感染 疼得要死 |
[1:10:55] | And they clearly did fuck all about it. | 他们显然没治好 |
[1:10:57] | – Who? Mom and Dad? – Yeah, Mom and Dad. | -谁 爸妈吗 -没错 爸妈 |
[1:10:59] | They did everything they could. | 他们尽了全力 |
[1:11:01] | Bob, I’m 30% deaf in both my fucking ears, okay? | 博比 我两只耳朵都聋了30% |
[1:11:05] | I think I know. | 我想我知道 |
[1:11:06] | I mean which is fine, | 这没什么 |
[1:11:07] | because sometimes I like to drown out this shit. | 反正这些废话我有时也不想听 |
[1:11:09] | Do you hear what you’re saying? | 你听到自己说的话了吗 |
[1:11:11] | Perhaps that’s the core to this fury, | 或许这就是你的怒火 |
[1:11:15] | and to your addiction. | 和你成瘾的源头 |
[1:11:16] | Are you shitting me? | 你在玩我吗 |
[1:11:17] | I snort coke and steal cars and smash up shit | 我吸毒 偷车 乱砸东西 |
[1:11:20] | because I had issues with my ears as a baby? | 都是因为我婴儿时期耳朵感染了 |
[1:11:22] | – It’s– – James, she’s trying to help you. | -这… -詹姆斯 她是想帮你 |
[1:11:23] | Yeah, I know what she’s trying to do. | 我知道她想做什么 |
[1:11:25] | What are you doing here, | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:11:26] | with all your fucking theories and shit? | 那么多狗屁理论 |
[1:11:28] | Like there’s gotta be a reason to why I’m such a fuck-up? | 好像我这么废物一定是有原因的 |
[1:11:30] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[1:11:32] | Why don’t you just go back to Karen | 你怎么不回去找凯伦 |
[1:11:33] | and make babies or some shit? | 生几个孩子 |
[1:11:34] | I dunno. | 随便你 |
[1:11:37] | Karen and I are divorced. | 凯伦和我离婚了 |
[1:11:40] | For over two years. | 两年多了 |
[1:11:43] | – What? – We’re divorced! | -什么 -我们离婚了 |
[1:11:44] | I called you… and called you and called you, | 我给你打了电话 一次又一次 |
[1:11:48] | because for once in my life, I needed a brother. | 因为我人生第一次需要个兄弟 |
[1:11:54] | James, you’re so fucking self-involved. | 詹姆斯 你太他妈自私了 |
[1:12:00] | I say this with love, but I need to do this on my own, Bob. | 我爱你 博比 但这件事我必须自己完成 |
[1:12:05] | James. James. | 詹姆斯 詹姆斯 |
[1:12:09] | I know you’re scared, | 我知道你害怕 |
[1:12:11] | but you gotta deal with this shit at some point. | 但你终究要面对的 |
[1:12:17] | Well, I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[1:12:26] | There is no good or evil. | 没有善恶 |
[1:12:28] | No sinner or saint. | 没有罪人圣人 |
[1:12:30] | There simply is what is, and that is it. | 只有简单的存在 本就那样 |
[1:12:33] | Just let it be. | 顺其自然 |
[1:12:34] | 老子 道德经 | |
[1:12:34] | Just be. | 自然 |
[1:12:36] | What… is that? | 这是什么 |
[1:12:39] | – Nothing. – I doubt that. | -没什么 -我不信 |
[1:12:41] | I see you carrying it around with you everywhere. | 我见你去哪都带着它 |
[1:12:42] | You’re reading it all the time. | 你总是在看 |
[1:12:43] | It’s just a lot of nonsense. You know, fortune-cookie shit. | 就是许多胡言乱语 幸运饼干里的屁话 |
[1:12:47] | My man, we’re all the same in here. | 兄弟 在这里我们都一样 |
[1:12:49] | Judge, criminal, bourbon-drinker, crackhead, doesn’t matter. | 法官或罪犯 酗酒或吸毒 都不重要 |
[1:12:53] | We’re all we’ve got and we’ve got to look out for one another. | 我们只有自己 必须互相照应 |
[1:12:56] | I learned that the hard way and now… | 我受了不少教训才明白 现在… |
[1:13:00] | I’m struggling. | 我在苦苦挣扎 |
[1:13:06] | Well, look… you can read it if you want. | 你想看可以看 |
[1:13:09] | Take it with a pinch of salt and… | 别全信 |
[1:13:12] | I’d take that over the Big Book any fucking day of the week. | 不过我宁愿相信这个 也不信《匿名戒酒会》 |
[1:13:14] | Why is that? You never even read the Big Book. | 为什么 你都没看过《匿名戒酒会》 |
[1:13:16] | That don’t weigh 400 pounds | 至少它没有几百斤重 |
[1:13:18] | and there’s not a chapter that says | 而且里面没有一章讲 |
[1:13:19] | “Indian physician, heal thyself,” or some shit, so… | “印度医生 治愈自己”之类的屁话 |
[1:13:24] | But, like, if you want some real advice, | 不过如果你想要真正的建议 |
[1:13:25] | I’d take a walk with Leonard. | 我建议你去跟莱纳德散步 |
[1:13:29] | I’ll do that. Thanks. | 我会去的 谢谢 |
[1:13:33] | What, you gonna pay me? | 干什么 你要付我钱吗 |
[1:13:34] | No. A note for you, though. | 不 给你的小纸条 |
[1:13:46] | How are we today, huh? | 大家今天怎么样 |
[1:13:52] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪 |
[1:13:53] | Outside for a walk. | 出去走走 |
[1:13:55] | James, it’s group. You can’t just skip it– | 詹姆斯 这是小组活动 你不能翘 |
[1:13:57] | Yeah, I know it’s group. | 是 我知道是小组活动 |
[1:13:58] | But just you know, I… | 不过 我… |
[1:13:59] | I don’t feel like sharing today. | 我今天不是很想分享 |
[1:14:01] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[1:14:02] | Why? Why is it… your fucking business, man? | 为什么 关你屁事 哥们 |
[1:14:04] | Because I’m the supervisor of this unit. | 因为我是这个病区的主管 |
[1:14:05] | Then fucking supervise it! Jesus! | 那你就好好管啊 老天 |
[1:14:12] | Miles, would you start with a share, please? | 迈尔斯 你先来分享一下吧 |
[1:14:17] | Lilly? C’mere. | 莉莉 过来 |
[1:14:22] | What’s wrong? What’s happened? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[1:14:26] | – What’s happened? – My grandma’s sick. | -发生什么了 -我奶奶病了 |
[1:14:30] | Lilly, I’m so sorry. | 莉莉 我很遗憾 |
[1:14:32] | She’s all I’ve got, James. | 我只剩下她了 詹姆斯 |
[1:14:36] | What do you wanna do? | 你想怎么办 |
[1:14:39] | I wanna go to her. | 我想去找她 |
[1:14:40] | I wanna go to her right now, | 我现在就想去找她 |
[1:14:42] | but I can’t, because I don’t trust myself. | 但是我不能 因为我信不过自己 |
[1:14:47] | I’ll go with you. Let’s go. | 我跟你去 走吧 |
[1:14:49] | – You wanna go, I’ll go. – We can’t. We can’t. | -你想去 我就去 -不行 不行 |
[1:14:51] | I can’t. We… I have to stay. | 我不能去 我们…我得留在这里 |
[1:14:56] | I have to stay. She wants me to stay. | 我得留下 她想让我待在这 |
[1:14:58] | And I’m gonna beat it, James. | 我要战胜它 詹姆斯 |
[1:15:00] | I’m gonna fucking beat it for her. | 我要为了她战胜毒瘾 |
[1:15:02] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:15:07] | I’ll stay here, okay? I wanna be here with you. Okay? | 我就在这 好吗 我陪着你 好吗 |
[1:15:12] | -Okay. – Fuck. Fuck! | -好了 -妈的 操 |
[1:15:14] | You’ve officially been caught breaking the rules. | 你们违反规定被逮个正着 |
[1:15:16] | You know there’s consequences. Let’s go. | 你们知道后果的 走吧 |
[1:15:18] | – Fuck your rules, man. – Separate and come with me. | -去你的规定 -分开 跟我走 |
[1:15:20] | Don’t fucking touch me! | 别碰我 |
[1:15:23] | We can do this one of two ways. | 别逼我来硬的 |
[1:15:25] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[1:15:26] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我走 |
[1:15:29] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:15:29] | I’m not gonna fucking let go. | 我是不会松手的 |
[1:15:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:15:35] | Please wait inside. | 请在里面等着 |
[1:15:37] | I’ll give you one moment. | 我给你们一点时间 |
[1:15:46] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[1:15:48] | Just hold on. | 一定坚持住 |
[1:15:57] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:16:02] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:16:05] | Fuck!!! | 该死 |
[1:16:06] | You violated the rules. | 你违反了规定 |
[1:16:09] | You sacrificed the integrity of this facility, | 你牺牲了这里的完整性 |
[1:16:12] | and in doing so, | 而且这么做 |
[1:16:12] | you put your fellow patients at risk. | 你还置病友的危险于不顾 |
[1:16:18] | And we’re gonna give you one more chance. | 不过我们要再给你一次机会 |
[1:16:23] | But hear me. | 但是听我说 |
[1:16:26] | One more misstep, any misstep, | 再有什么过错 哪怕一点 |
[1:16:29] | and you’ll be sent home… permanently. | 你就得回家了 不能再回来 |
[1:16:32] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[1:16:36] | You decided this? | 你决定的 |
[1:16:40] | It doesn’t matter who decided. | 谁决定的不重要 |
[1:16:44] | Go get some sleep. | 去休息吧 |
[1:16:52] | What about Lilly? Is she… | 那莉莉呢 她… |
[1:16:56] | Is she alright? | 她没事吧 |
[1:17:01] | We told Lilly she wasn’t… allowed to see you anymore. | 我们告诉莉莉 不许再和你见面 |
[1:17:05] | So she left. | 所以她离开了 |
[1:17:06] | She left? What do you mean, she left? | 她离开了 什么意思 她走了 |
[1:17:08] | Why didn’t you stop her? | 你们为什么没拦着她 |
[1:17:09] | Patients are free to go when they want. You know that. | 病人可以随时离开 你知道的 |
[1:17:11] | Yeah, but… Fuck, I know where she is. | 是 但…妈的 我知道她去哪了 |
[1:17:13] | I know where she’s going. You can go get her. | 我知道她去哪了 你可以去接她 |
[1:17:15] | Lincoln, you can go get her right now. | 林肯 你可以现在就去找她 |
[1:17:16] | James, we have the structure we have here for a reason. | 詹姆斯 我们这里的体系是有存在理由的 |
[1:17:21] | Try to put it behind you and… | 试着不去理会这件事 |
[1:17:24] | look at it as a lesson learned. | 就当作是一个教训了 |
[1:17:27] | She’s a person… not a lesson, you asshole. | 她是人 不是教训 你个混蛋 |
[1:17:33] | And if that’s how it is here, | 如果这里就是这幅德行 |
[1:17:34] | I don’t even wanna be in this fucking place. | 我也不想待在这个操蛋的地方了 |
[1:18:19] | – What the hell are you doing? – You forgot your jacket. | -你这是闹哪门子 -你忘穿外套了 |
[1:18:22] | Get in the car, James. | 上车 詹姆斯 |
[1:18:23] | No. I’m not going back. | 不 我不回去 |
[1:18:25] | Do you wanna find her or not? | 你到底想不想找她 |
[1:18:26] | Get in the goddamn van. Come on. | 赶紧上车啊 快点 |
[1:18:34] | Let’s bring her home, kid. | 我们带她回家 |
[1:18:45] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:18:57] | When’s the bus leave for Chicago? | 去芝加哥的大巴几点发车 |
[1:18:58] | It doesn’t leave for another two hours. | 还要等两小时才发车 |
[1:19:21] | What’s up? | 嘛呢 |
[1:19:29] | I’m looking for someone. | 我在找人 |
[1:19:35] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:19:37] | What the hell is he doing? Go, go, go, go, go! | 他这是要干什么 快开 快 快 |
[1:19:54] | Goddammit. | 不要命了 |
[1:20:40] | Hurry up, you little whore. | 快点 你个小婊子 |
[1:20:42] | Just do it, bitch! Come on. | 贱人 别磨蹭了 |
[1:20:44] | – Lilly? – What the fuck? | -莉莉 -搞什么 |
[1:20:47] | You motherfucker! | 你个混蛋 |
[1:20:48] | Don’t you fucking touch her, you piece of shit! Fat fucker! | 你敢碰她 你个狗屎 混账东西 |
[1:20:52] | – No, no, no, no! – Drop that shit! | -不 不 -扔了那玩意 |
[1:20:54] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[1:20:55] | Let… go of me! | 放开我 |
[1:20:57] | Get the fuck off me! Get the fuck away from me! | 放开我 离我远点 |
[1:21:00] | Get the fuck away from me! | 离我远点 |
[1:21:02] | Lilly, leave that shit behind. | 莉莉 别碰那东西 |
[1:21:03] | Leave me the fuck alone. | 别他妈管我 |
[1:21:05] | I wasn’t gonna fucking do it. | 我没打算注射 |
[1:21:06] | – We’re going home, Lilly. – Don’t fucking look at me! | -我们回家 莉莉 -别看我 |
[1:21:08] | Drop that fucking shit now and let’s go! | 把那玩意扔了 我们走 |
[1:21:11] | – Leave me the fuck alone. – Leave that shit! | -别碰我 -扔了它 |
[1:21:14] | Come on. Come on. It’s okay. We’re gonna quit that shit. | 走吧 走吧 没事 我们要戒了那玩意 |
[1:21:17] | I wasn’t gonna do it. I wasn’t gonna do it. | 我没打算注射 我没打算 |
[1:21:20] | I wasn’t gonna do it. | 我没打算 |
[1:21:21] | Don’t do this. No… | 别这样 别 |
[1:21:25] | Don’t make me do this. | 别逼我 |
[1:21:28] | No. | 不 |
[1:22:08] | Here. | 来 |
[1:22:11] | It’s better you stay here. I’ll take her. | 你最好别跟来了 我带她 |
[1:22:22] | – I want James. – It’s okay. | -我要詹姆斯 -没关系的 |
[1:22:25] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:24:24] | I’m awake. | 我醒着呢 |
[1:24:29] | I just wanna say thank you. | 我就是想谢谢你 |
[1:24:32] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:24:34] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[1:24:35] | For last night, you dumbass. What would you think? | 昨晚呗 你个傻蛋 你以为呢 |
[1:24:40] | A lot of people talk shit in here. | 这里许多人都说胡话 |
[1:24:43] | I wouldn’t have done what you did, you fucking madman. | 我可不会做你干的事 你个死疯子 |
[1:24:54] | Tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
[1:24:57] | Were you tempted by the dope? | 你被毒品诱惑了吗 |
[1:25:09] | Yeah, but then I looked at Lilly and I knew. | 是的 可是看到莉莉我就知道了 |
[1:25:14] | I knew she meant more to me than crack. | 我知道对我来说她比毒品更重要 |
[1:25:18] | You see there? | 你看 |
[1:25:20] | But what about when she’s not around? | 但是如果她不在呢 |
[1:25:23] | ‘Cause she’s not always gonna be around, y’know. | 因为她不会一直都在你身边 |
[1:25:26] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[1:25:31] | Well… you worked your primary purpose. | 你找到了你的主要使命 |
[1:25:34] | Oh, yeah? How’s that? | 是吗 什么使命 |
[1:25:37] | To stay clean and help another addict. | 不吸毒并帮助其他毒瘾者 |
[1:25:42] | You did it. Congratulations. | 你做到了 恭喜你 |
[1:25:46] | That’s the twelfth step. | 这是第十二步 |
[1:25:48] | Yeah, well… | 是吗 |
[1:25:49] | the twelfth step can… fuck its asshole. | 第十二步吃屎去吧 |
[1:25:55] | You did it anyway. | 反正你做到了 |
[1:26:01] | I read that the path forward is backwards. | 我读到 前进的路也是倒退的路 |
[1:26:04] | That the path in the light is dark. | 阳光下的路是黑暗的 |
[1:26:07] | And, hell, does it get dark in here sometimes. | 确实 这里有时候会变黑暗 |
[1:26:14] | But then I only gotta look at Leonard | 但是后来我只要看到莱纳德就行 |
[1:26:17] | and he makes it seem so simple somehow. | 不知怎么的 他让一切变得简单 |
[1:26:21] | The old man can get a little theatrical now and again, but… | 这个老头时不时的有点夸张 |
[1:26:24] | he cares about the right stuff. | 但是他的心在正道 |
[1:26:27] | He makes it look easy. | 他让一切显得很容易 |
[1:26:29] | I just want you to know that… | 我只是想让你们知道 |
[1:26:31] | this graduation means something to me. | 从这里毕业对我很重要 |
[1:26:34] | And I know it does to you guys too. | 我知道 对你们也很重要 |
[1:26:37] | My crazy fucking family. | 我疯狂的大家庭 |
[1:26:41] | He and I threw this big party | 他和我搞了个大派对 |
[1:26:42] | where we snuck in the Heavyweight Title fight. | 大家一起看重量级拳击赛 |
[1:26:47] | Of course the underdog gets his ass whipped, | 当然 弱者挨打 |
[1:26:49] | but… there was a moment where, | 但是有那么一瞬间 |
[1:26:52] | for a second, it was like… | 那么一秒 |
[1:26:54] | we forgot how fucked up we all are. | 我们忘了自己有多操蛋 |
[1:26:57] | Guys? Let’s eat! | 大伙 开吃吧 |
[1:27:03] | It made me think. | 这让我开始思考 |
[1:27:05] | Heck, I don’t know what I’m gonna do when I leave here, but… | 我不知道自己离开这里要做什么 但是 |
[1:27:11] | maybe there can be more days like that. | 也许还能有更多这样的日子 |
[1:27:16] | Do you think you need help to do that? | 你觉得需要寻求帮助吗 |
[1:27:25] | Then do your personal inventory, James. | 那就写一张个人清单 詹姆斯 |
[1:27:27] | That’s… that’s what it’s there for. | 这就是它的用处 |
[1:27:30] | You get to discover the truth. You get to own it. | 你得探寻事实 你要承认它 |
[1:27:34] | You write it down, you acknowledge it, and then you let it go. | 你把它写下来 认可它 然后放下 |
[1:27:37] | Uncover, discover, discard.. | 发现 探索 摒弃 |
[1:27:40] | – Discard. – Yes. | -摒弃 -是的 |
[1:27:42] | You get to… get rid of it. | 你可以摆脱它 |
[1:27:45] | You know, you acknowledge it. | 承认它 |
[1:27:47] | Aren’t you sick of carrying all this shit around? The shame? | 总是背负着这些耻辱你不难受吗 |
[1:27:51] | You don’t need it. | 你不需要它 |
[1:27:54] | No, I don’t. | 对 我不需要 |
[1:27:56] | It’s not easy. | 这并不容易 |
[1:27:58] | But you do your step four, you move into step five, | 但是你做到了第四步 就进入了第五步 |
[1:28:02] | you work it with Father David, and then– | 你跟大卫神父一起 然后 |
[1:28:04] | With Father David? | 和大卫神父 |
[1:28:05] | Why’s it gotta be a fucking priest? | 为什么要跟神父 |
[1:28:07] | – Priests founded this facility. – Of course they did. | -这里是神父们建立起来的 -当然了 |
[1:28:11] | When does Lilly get out of the medical unit? | 莉莉什么时候能从治疗区出来 |
[1:28:13] | – I’m not discussing patients. – Joanne. | -我不讨论病人 -乔安妮 |
[1:28:15] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:28:19] | Please? | 求你了 |
[1:28:46] | Can I go? | 我能过去吗 |
[1:28:47] | Just a minute? | 就一小会儿 |
[1:29:05] | I gotta start again. | 我得从头来过 |
[1:29:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:29:11] | How do you do it? How do you kick this shit? | 你是怎么做到的 你是怎么戒掉的 |
[1:29:15] | I dunno. You just do it, I guess. | 我不知道 可能就得努力 |
[1:29:20] | One day at a time. | 一步一步来 |
[1:29:26] | I like this jacket. | 我喜欢这件外套 |
[1:29:31] | It smells… | 闻着… |
[1:29:33] | – Pretty bad. – Yeah. | -特别臭 -是的 |
[1:29:36] | Yeah, but I like it. | 是 但我喜欢 |
[1:29:46] | Why’d you come get me? | 你当时为什么来找我 |
[1:29:53] | Had to. | 必须去 |
[1:29:55] | No, you didn’t. | 不是的 |
[1:29:56] | Yeah, I did. | 就是 |
[1:29:59] | – No. – I dunno, I guess, uh… | -不 -我也不知道 |
[1:30:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:30:08] | Because… | 因为 |
[1:30:12] | You know what? Let’s get the bus together next time. | 这样吧 下次我们一起坐大巴走 |
[1:30:16] | You wanna go to Chicago? | 你想去芝加哥 |
[1:30:20] | Yeah. Sure. Why not? | 行啊 为什么不想 |
[1:30:22] | I mean, if you’re going. | 如果你去的话 |
[1:30:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:30:32] | When do we go? | 我们什么时候走 |
[1:30:38] | Soon. | 很快 |
[1:30:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:30:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:30:56] | Then hold on. | 那就坚持下去 |
[1:31:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:31:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:31:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:31:52] | Ran over a nursery-school teacher with a Big Wheel. | 用玩具车碾过一个幼儿园老师 |
[1:31:56] | I did it on purpose. | 我故意的 |
[1:31:58] | I was four. | 那时我四岁 |
[1:31:59] | Hit a boy with a bag full of books, broke his nose. | 用满满一袋书砸一个男孩 砸断了他的鼻子 |
[1:32:03] | His name was Fred. I was six. | 他叫弗莱德 那时我六岁 |
[1:32:06] | Stole a pack of menthol cigarettes from my friend Clay’s mother. | 从我朋友克雷的妈妈那里偷了一包薄荷香烟 |
[1:32:09] | Smoked them and threw up. Stole another pack, threw up. | 抽完吐了 又偷了一包 又吐了 |
[1:32:13] | Stole another pack. I was eight. | 又偷了一包 那时我八岁 |
[1:32:16] | Started to lose control at 10. | 十岁时开始失控 |
[1:32:19] | Stole liquor from my parents more times than I can remember. | 从我爸妈那里偷酒的次数多到我记不清 |
[1:32:22] | I used to steal sips of beer at football games, | 我经常在橄榄球赛时偷喝几口啤酒 |
[1:32:24] | drank leftover wine at dinner parties, that kind of thing. | 在派对上喝别人剩下的红酒之类的 |
[1:32:29] | I don’t know why I did it, I just did. | 我不知道为什么要这样 就是会去做 |
[1:32:32] | At 12… my life was blurred. | 十二岁时 我的生活很模糊 |
[1:32:35] | I stole a bag of pot from my friend Evan’s dad. | 从我朋友埃文的爸爸那里偷了一包大麻 |
[1:32:37] | Stole a pipe from Evan’s dad. | 从埃文的爸爸那里偷了一个烟斗 |
[1:32:39] | Stole a bottle of pills from Evan’s dad. | 从埃文的爸爸那里偷了一瓶药 |
[1:32:42] | I smoked the pot in the pipe and took all the pills. | 我用烟斗抽了大麻 吞了所有的药 |
[1:32:45] | It made me vomit. | 最后我吐了 |
[1:32:46] | And I did it again the next time I was at Evan’s house. | 然后再去埃文家的时候我又下手了 |
[1:32:50] | At 14, I sold drugs to kids. | 十四岁时 我卖毒品给小孩 |
[1:32:53] | Most of the time, I ripped ’em off. | 大多数时候都是坑他们的钱 |
[1:32:54] | Took too much of their money, or sold them oregano. | 卖高价 或者用牛至叶滥竽充数 |
[1:32:58] | They were my age, but they were still kids. | 他们跟我同龄 却还是小孩 |
[1:33:01] | At 15, I started using harder stuff: | 十五岁时 我开始吸硬毒品 |
[1:33:03] | coke, acid, crystal meth. | 可卡因 迷幻药 冰毒 |
[1:33:05] | I liked all of them. | 我全都喜欢 |
[1:33:07] | Sixteen, 17 were more of the same. | 十六七岁时也差不多 |
[1:33:09] | Eighteen, same thing, but more. | 十八岁时还是一样 但吸得更多 |
[1:33:12] | Nineteen, same thing, but probably worse. | 十九岁时也一样 但情况更糟糕 |
[1:33:15] | At 20, I started to smoke coke. | 二十岁时 我开始吸可卡因 |
[1:33:17] | Twenty-one, bad year. | 二十一岁 那一年很糟 |
[1:33:20] | I started to smoke crack, which I loved. | 我开始吸强效可卡因 我特别喜欢 |
[1:33:23] | I smoked it as much as I could, which was basically every day. | 有多少我就吸多少 基本上每天都在吸 |
[1:33:27] | I was throwing up blood, pissing blood, shitting blood. | 我吐血 尿血 便血 |
[1:33:30] | I was sick all the time. | 每时每刻都很难受 |
[1:33:32] | I don’t really know how I managed it. | 我都不知道我是怎么撑下来的 |
[1:33:35] | Twenty-two, I was so fucked up, I barely remember anything. | 二十二岁时我一塌糊涂 基本什么都不记得 |
[1:33:43] | But there’s still one thing I wish I could forget. | 但有一件事我希望自己可以忘掉 |
[1:34:13] | Come. | 进来 |
[1:34:16] | Hello, my son. My name’s Father David. | 你好 孩子 我是大卫神父 |
[1:34:20] | All due respect, sir, but I’m not your son. | 无意冒犯 先生 但我不是你的孩子 |
[1:34:24] | Okay. Fair enough. | 好吧 没关系 |
[1:34:26] | Have a seat… James. | 坐吧 詹姆斯 |
[1:34:31] | So… | 那么 |
[1:34:33] | You’re here for your fifth step. | 你来进行第五步 |
[1:34:35] | I don’t believe in the steps, | 我不相信十二步那一套 |
[1:34:36] | but I’m here to make a confession, so… | 但我是来忏悔的 |
[1:34:40] | Are you Catholic? | 你是天主教徒吗 |
[1:34:42] | No. No. | 不 不是 |
[1:34:45] | Then would you be comfortable calling this a conversation? | 那把这个称之为谈话可以吗 |
[1:34:57] | I’m sorry, this is… this is a waste of time. | 抱歉 这是 这是浪费时间 |
[1:35:00] | I don’t know why I’m doing this. | 我不知道我为什么要这么做 |
[1:35:06] | So why are you choking to death there? | 你去他那儿找罪受是图什么 |
[1:35:08] | That little inventory? | 去谈那个清单吗 |
[1:35:09] | It’s a conversation… apparently. | 显然 只是一场普通的谈话 |
[1:35:14] | Everything on my shit list. | 谈谈黑料清单上的所有事 |
[1:35:18] | Well, it’s… | 好吧 |
[1:35:21] | It’s not everything, but… | 也不是所有事 但… |
[1:35:27] | Give it to me. | 告诉我 |
[1:35:32] | There’s just… | 只是 |
[1:35:38] | I had this girl. | 我有过一个女友 |
[1:35:42] | And, uh… I screwed up. | 然后 我搞砸了 |
[1:35:46] | Fucked it all up. I was a fucking mess. | 一塌糊涂 我简直一团糟 |
[1:35:51] | So I, uh… | 所以我 |
[1:35:55] | So I went to a fucking church. | 我去了一个教堂 |
[1:35:57] | Right? | 是吧 |
[1:35:59] | And I sat there and I put my hands together, | 我坐在那里 双手交叠 |
[1:36:01] | and I fucking prayed for forgiveness and I… | 我祈求宽恕 我… |
[1:36:07] | prayed to just be normal. | 祈求恢复正常 |
[1:36:10] | And, uh… this guy comes and sits next to me. | 有个人过来坐在我旁边 |
[1:36:14] | He’s a priest. And I think: This is it, | 他是个神父 我就想 就是这样 |
[1:36:15] | I’m gonna find some kind of salvation. | 我能找到某种救赎 |
[1:36:17] | And… and I’m ready to talk. | 而且 而且我准备好说出来了 |
[1:36:20] | I’m ready to just tell him everything. | 我准备好告诉他所有的事 |
[1:36:22] | And he puts his hand on my knee and I’m… | 他把手放到我的膝盖上 我… |
[1:36:27] | And his hand… | 他的手… |
[1:36:30] | And I fucking switch, y’know? | 我脑袋里的弦突然断了 |
[1:36:34] | And I fucking hit him… | 我揍了他 |
[1:36:37] | And he… he falls to the ground | 然后他 他倒在地上 |
[1:36:39] | and I just kick the fucking shit out of him, y’know? | 我发了疯似地踢他 |
[1:36:42] | Just kicking him and then kicking him and… | 一直踢 一直踢 |
[1:36:45] | I can’t stop. | 我停不下来 |
[1:36:47] | And I just leave him there– | 然后我把他丢在那里 |
[1:36:48] | Gotta let it go. | 你得放下 |
[1:36:50] | The person you were then is not the person you are now. | 你现在已经不是当时那个人了 |
[1:36:52] | I’ve watched you. | 我一直在看着你 |
[1:36:54] | But you can’t let it eat you up. | 但你不能被它吞噬 |
[1:36:56] | It just makes me feel so shit. | 这事让我感觉糟透了 |
[1:36:58] | It makes me so ash… so ashamed. | 让我觉得很羞 羞耻 |
[1:37:04] | You’re a worthwhile human being, James. | 你是个有价值的人 詹姆斯 |
[1:37:07] | You got a lot to give people. | 你有很多可以贡献的 |
[1:37:11] | And don’t you think it’s about time you had a fucking life? | 而且你不觉得是时候开始正常的人生了吗 |
[1:37:15] | Nobody’s gonna judge you but yourself. | 除了你自己 没有人会批判你 |
[1:37:18] | If I were you, I’d burn that fucking bunch of papers, you know, | 如果我是你 我就烧掉这摞纸 |
[1:37:22] | and scatter the fucking ashes over the ocean. | 把灰烬都撒到海里 |
[1:37:24] | You know what I mean? Make peace with yourself. | 你明白我的意思吗 与自己和解 |
[1:37:27] | Let it go. | 放下 |
[1:37:29] | You’re on the way up. | 你在往前走 |
[1:37:32] | Don’t let it drag you back. | 别让过去拖累你 |
[1:37:39] | Now why’d you give a shit? | 你为什么要在乎我 |
[1:37:42] | You came into my life the same way I came into Mike’s. | 你之于我 就像我之于迈克 |
[1:37:46] | And I know what it can do for somebody. | 我知道这种关系能带来的帮助 |
[1:37:51] | And, uh… if you don’t mind… | 如果你不介意 |
[1:37:55] | I’ve decided that I want you to be my son. | 我想要认你做我儿子 |
[1:38:00] | I’m not shittin’ ya. | 我没开玩笑 |
[1:38:01] | You want… you want me to be your son? | 你想 你想让我做你儿子 |
[1:38:03] | Yes, I want you to be my son. | 是的 我想让你做我儿子 |
[1:38:05] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不想 |
[1:38:06] | Yes, I do. | 我想 |
[1:38:07] | I know all your fucking problems, | 你的毛病我都知道 |
[1:38:09] | and I’m willing to deal with ’em. | 而且我愿意与它们共处 |
[1:38:11] | Okay? You willing to do that? | 好吗 你愿意吗 |
[1:38:13] | You willing to let me call you my son? | 你愿意让我叫你儿子吗 |
[1:38:16] | No disrespect to your family. | 没有不尊重你家人的意思 |
[1:38:21] | It’d mean the world to me. | 这对我来说意味着一切 |
[1:38:32] | The second you get outta here, give me a call, will you? | 你一出来 就给我打电话 好吗 |
[1:38:36] | Sure. | 好的 |
[1:39:50] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[1:39:52] | James!! | 詹姆斯 |
[1:42:14] | What’s up, buddy? | 你好吗 兄弟 |
[1:42:27] | You made it. | 你做到了 |
[1:42:30] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[1:42:34] | You’ve come a long way, man. | 这一路过来不简单 |
[1:42:38] | You wanna grab a bite to eat? | 想吃点什么吗 |
[1:42:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:42:44] | I know a place we can go. | 我知道一个地方 |
[1:42:57] | James, this is a fucking bar. | 詹姆斯 这是个酒吧 |
[1:43:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:43:01] | No, I know. | 没事 我知道 |
[1:43:08] | We’re not going in there. | 我们不能进去 |
[1:43:11] | Yes, we are. | 要进去 |
[1:43:23] | Go rack up. | 去摆球 |
[1:43:26] | Just give me a minute, okay? | 给我一点时间 好吗 |
[1:43:45] | How you doin’? | 你好吗 |
[1:43:47] | I’ve had quite a month… and I need a drink. | 这个月太艰难了 我需要喝一杯 |
[1:43:51] | Sure. What can I get ya? | 好的 你要喝什么 |
[1:43:55] | Can I take a glass of that? | 能给我来一杯那个吗 |
[1:43:58] | Sure thing. | 当然 |
[1:43:59] | But not one of those cocktail glasses. | 但别用鸡尾酒杯 |
[1:44:01] | Give me a big fucking pint glass and fill it to the top. | 给我个一品脱的杯子 倒满 |
[1:44:05] | Sorry, man. I can’t do that. | 抱歉 不行 |
[1:44:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:44:09] | ‘Cause there’s no good in what comes in a pint of whiskey. | 因为喝下一品脱的威士忌绝对没好处 |
[1:44:13] | That’s what I want. Bring it. | 我就想喝那个 给我吧 |
[1:44:17] | Look, man, it’s my discretion, okay? It’s my bar. | 这里我说了算 好吗 这是我的酒吧 |
[1:44:20] | I can serve who I like and what I like. | 卖多少酒 卖给谁都随我 |
[1:44:24] | Fill it to the brim. | 倒满 |
[1:44:33] | Your funeral. | 你自己找死 |
[1:46:02] | You lying motherfucker. | 你个骗子 |
[1:46:15] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |