英文名称:A Mighty Heart
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | The day after 9/11, Danny and I flew to Pakistan. | 911第二天我和丹尼飞到了巴基斯坦 |
[00:27] | He was the South Asia Bureau Chief for the Wall Street Journal | 他是《华尔街日报》南亚地区主管 |
[00:30] | and I was working for French Public Radio. | 我为法国国家广播电台工作 |
[00:34] | Thousands of journalists from all over the world arrived in Islamabad | 世界各地的记者涌入伊斯兰堡 |
[00:37] | to cover the war in neighboring Afghanistan. | 报道邻国阿富汗的战事 |
[00:42] | On the 7th October the bombing began. | 十月七日 轰炸开始 |
[01:01] | The forces of the Taliban Government were rapidly overwhelmed. | 塔利班政权不堪一击 |
[01:09] | And with the end of the war, many journalists moved on. | 战事结束后记者们相继离开 |
[01:13] | Danny and I stayed. | 我和丹尼选择了留下 |
[01:15] | Reporting on nuclear weapons, Al Qaeda, secret Jihadi training camps | 继续报道核武器 塔利班圣战组织秘密训练营 |
[01:19] | and the million refugees still living in Peshawar, | 以及白沙瓦数以千万计的难民 |
[01:22] | the birthplace of the Taliban. | 这里正是塔利班的发源地 |
[01:27] | As the hunt for Bin Laden continued in the mountains of Tora Bora | 美军正在托拉勃拉山中搜寻本·拉登的身影 |
[01:32] | many fighters slipped back across the border into Pakistan, | 同时很多基地组织成员越过边境潜回巴基斯坦 |
[01:35] | looking for a safe place to regroup. | 养精蓄锐 以期东山再起 |
[01:39] | And many people in Pakistan saw America as the enemy | 许多巴基斯坦人视美国为仇敌 |
[01:42] | and the Taliban as their Muslim brothers. | 视塔利班为穆斯林兄弟 |
[01:51] | By the end of January, I was five months pregnant | 一月末我已怀胎五月 |
[01:55] | and we were ready to go home. | 我们准备回家修养 |
[01:57] | But there was one more interview that Danny wanted. | 但丹尼还想做一个采访 |
[02:02] | We flew to Karachi, one of the largest cities in the world. | 于是我们飞到了卡拉奇世界上最大的城市之一 |
[02:07] | The main port of entry to and departure from Pakistan. | 巴基斯坦的门户 |
[02:13] | A vast, sprawling, chaotic city where there are so many people | 这城市巨大 拥挤 混乱人口众多 |
[02:18] | nobody knows how to count them. | 多得难以计数 |
[02:21] | How do you find one man amongst all this? | 在这里找一个人无异于大海捞针 |
[03:08] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[03:17] | -Hey. -Hi. How’s it going? | -嗨 -嗨 事情怎么样了? |
[03:20] | Yeah, it’s okay. | 嗯 还不错 |
[03:23] | -Where’s Mariane? -She’s in bed, I think. | -玛丽安呢? -在床上吧 |
[03:25] | Do you know where the headquarters of Cybernet is? | 你知道赛伯通信公司的总部在哪儿么? |
[03:27] | Cybernet? Yeah. Why? | 赛伯通信? 知道 怎么? |
[03:29] | -You know Richard Reid? -Yeah. | -认识理查德·里德吗? -认识 |
[03:31] | He sent an e-mail to his handler here, it’s a Cybernet address. | 他用赛伯通信的地址给这里的联络人发了封邮件 |
[03:34] | -You wanna go there? -Yeah. | -你要去那查查? -嗯 |
[03:40] | Hey. How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[03:44] | Huge. Pregnant. I stink. | 大腹便便 臭气熏天 |
[03:48] | I’ll show you stink. Make a lot of stink. | 我这才叫臭 |
[03:52] | This time tomorrow we’re gonna be in an air-conditioned hotel in Dubai. | 我们明天这个时候就能呆在凉快的迪拜宾馆里了 |
[03:56] | -How’s my little embryo? -Good. | -我的小宝贝怎么样? -不错 |
[03:58] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是么? -嗯 |
[04:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:05] | Secrets? | 悄悄话? |
[04:07] | -I have a name for him. -You do? | -我给他想了个名字 -是么? |
[04:15] | -What? -Adam. | -叫什么? -亚当 |
[04:17] | Adam? | 亚当? |
[04:23] | -Sheraton haven’t got any cars today. -Really? | -谢拉顿今天没找到车 -是吗? |
[04:28] | -Okay, khuda hafeez. -I need one as well. | -好吧 再见 -给我也叫一台 |
[04:31] | It’s not a problem. I’ll get Shabir to get you guys a taxi. | 没问题我让沙比德去叫出租车 |
[04:35] | As long as it doesn’t take too long. I can’t be late. | 最好快些我可不能迟到 |
[04:44] | -Thank you. -No problem. | -谢谢 -没问题 |
[04:46] | All right, I gotta roll. I love you. | 我得走了 我爱你 |
[04:49] | -I’ll call you. Leave your phone on. -Okay. | -开着手机 我给你打电话 -好的 |
[04:57] | I’ll see you at the supermarket, okay? | 我们在超市见 好么? |
[04:59] | Take care of her. | 照顾好她 |
[05:02] | -Do you have a boy? -I have a daughter, one, sir. | -你有小孩吗? -一个女孩儿 先生 |
[05:05] | -How old? -Maybe eight and a half months. | -多大了? -大概八岁半吧 |
[05:08] | Daughter good. No problem. Life. | 女孩儿好 一辈子安稳 |
[05:12] | -Boy too much problem, life. -Yeah. | -男孩子麻烦太多 -是啊 |
[05:17] | Danny. Kaleem Yusuf. | 丹尼我是卡利姆·尤索夫 |
[05:19] | -Danny Pearl. -Nice to meet you. | -丹尼·珀尔 -幸会 |
[05:21] | Please, come through. Would you care for some tea? | 请进 你喝茶么? |
[05:25] | I want to ask your advice about something. | 有件事情 我想咨询一下 |
[05:27] | I’m supposed to meet tonight with Sheikh Gilani. | 我今晚要跟谢赫·吉拉尼见面 |
[05:31] | -Where are you supposed to meet him? -At the Village Restaurant. | -在哪里? -一家风味餐馆 |
[05:34] | Provided you meet him at a public place you should be all right. | 只要是在公众场所应该没有问题 |
[05:40] | -Just be careful. -Okay, I will. | -自己多加小心 -好 我会注意 |
[05:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:00] | It’s not just religious fundamentalism that we are fighting. | 我们反对的不仅是原教旨主义 |
[06:02] | It’s a combination of tribalism, retrogressive cultural values | 还有落后的 小部族主义的价值观 |
[06:07] | and a totally decayed criminal justice system. | 以及腐朽的法律系统 |
[06:10] | So what is your focus, your solution? | 那你对此的解决方案是? |
[06:16] | -Tonight you go? -Tomorrow, yeah. | -你今晚走? -明天 |
[06:17] | Why, my friend? | 为什么? |
[06:19] | -You know Dubai? -I know, sir, Dubai. | -你知道迪拜吗? -我知道 |
[06:22] | -Have you been there? -No, no. Only Karachi. | -你去过吗? -没有 我一辈子都在卡拉奇 |
[06:29] | So I’m trying to find someone who’s using Cybernet as his ISP. | 我想查一个塞伯通信的用户 |
[06:34] | I have the e-mail account name | 我有他的电子邮件帐号 |
[06:37] | and I was wondering if you’d be able to give me the IP number | 不知道你能否给我提供他的IP地址 |
[06:40] | or the name of the account holder? | 或着帐号的注册信息? |
[06:42] | It is possible but I guess everything here is very confidential | 这些资料有 但都是保密的 |
[06:46] | and we are not supposed to leak any sort of information to anybody. | 我们不能对外泄露 |
[06:56] | Asra? Yeah, I’ll be there in 10 minutes. | 艾丝拉? 是我 我十分钟后到 |
[07:04] | Masud. | 马苏德 |
[07:05] | Danny. How are you? Is everything okay? | 丹尼 你怎么样? 一切顺利吗? |
[07:07] | Yeah. No, I’m all right, I’m on my way now. | 我很好我在路上呢 |
[07:10] | Okay. Is Mariane going with you? | 好的 玛丽安和你一起吗? |
[07:12] | -No, she’s not. She’s gonna stay home. -No? That’s good. | -不 她没有 她呆在家里 -那就好 |
[07:15] | -Why? Is there a problem? -No, no, there’s no problem. | -怎么 有什么问题么? -没有 没问题 |
[07:18] | As long as you meet in public, there shouldn’t be a problem. | 只要你们在公众场合见面就没问题 |
[07:21] | All right. I mean, it’s what everybody tells me. | 好 大家都这么说 |
[07:24] | Yeah, because that’s true. Good luck for the meeting. | 是 因为事实如此祝你好运 |
[07:27] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:42] | Hey. Hey, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[07:44] | -Hey, where are you? -I’m at the supermarket. | -你在哪? -我在超市 |
[07:47] | -What are you cooking? -Picadillo. | -今天准备做什么? -什锦肉糜 |
[07:50] | Oh, yeah? Excellent. | 是么? 太棒了 |
[07:52] | How are you? How was your day? | 你怎么样? |
[07:54] | Lt was all right. They didn’t tell me much. | 还好 他们没说太多 |
[07:59] | -What time will you be back? -I’m hoping 9:00. | -你什么时候回来? -可能九点 |
[08:02] | I’m sitting in a parking lot right now but hopefully we’ll get moving | 路上堵得厉害走得慢些 |
[08:05] | and I’m still hoping 9:00. | 希望能九点前回去 |
[08:08] | -Listen, I love you. -Love you. | -我爱你 -爱你 |
[08:11] | -Bye. -Bye-bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[08:31] | Pakistani and Indian troops | 印巴两国军队 |
[08:32] | are still massing on the disputed Kashmir border… | 仍在克什米尔边境问题上纠结 |
[08:35] | Asra, how much time do I have? | 艾丝拉 他们什么时候来? |
[08:37] | It’s okay. We’ve got lots of time. Don’t worry. | 没关系 来得及别着急 |
[09:04] | Glasses, glasses. | 玻璃杯 玻璃杯 |
[09:23] | The number you have dialed is not responding at the moment. | 您拨打的电话暂时无法接通 |
[09:26] | Please try later. | 请稍候再拨 |
[09:36] | Excuse me. How far are we going? | 请问还有多远? |
[09:44] | -How’s it going? -Good. | -怎么样了? -很好 |
[10:07] | So, it’s just helping. | 所以只是援助上的 |
[10:08] | -What is it that you’re doing? -It’s a cabin crew job. Qatar Airways. | -你做什么工作? -卡塔尔航空 服务人员 |
[10:11] | -That is the toughest job in the world. -It is. Waking up at 4:00 in the morning. | -那是世界上最辛苦的工作 -凌晨四点就要起床 |
[10:15] | -How much are they paying you? -I love the way she says Urdu. | -他们付你多少薪水? -我喜欢她的乌拉尔语口音 |
[10:17] | At least I can say “water” as opposed to “water.” | 至少我没有把”水”说成”随” |
[10:21] | No-one says “water” here. Okay? We all say “water.” | 我们可没念成”随”我们都念”水” |
[10:26] | -Hey, this food is really good. -Yes, it’s very nice. | -这个菜可真不错 -的确很好吃 |
[10:30] | It’s a Cuban dish. | 这是古巴菜 |
[10:31] | -Cuban? -Cuban. | -古巴? -古巴 |
[10:32] | -Is that where you’re from? -No. My mother’s Cuban. I’m from Paris. | -你是古巴人? -不 我妈妈是 我生在巴黎 |
[10:37] | -Where’s that CIA agent, man? -How do you mean? | -那个中情局特工去哪了? -你什么意思? |
[10:40] | All the American journalists are CIA agents, aren’t they? | 所有的美国记者都是中情局的特工不是么? |
[10:44] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[10:45] | I work for the Wall Street Journal, so does that make me a CIA agent? | 我在《华尔街日报》工作我就是美国特工? |
[10:48] | But what do the Americans really know about Pakistan? | 美国人究竟了解巴基斯坦多少? |
[10:51] | What do they know about Afghanistan? | 了解阿富汗多少? |
[10:52] | Apart from bombing it all the time. | 只会不停的轰炸 |
[10:54] | That’s why I’m a journalist, to let people know. | 这就是我当记者的原因让人们了解真相 |
[10:56] | -That’s a romantic idea of journalism. -I don’t think so. | -那是新闻理想主义 -我不觉得 |
[10:59] | Read the papers here, you’ll be definitely more cynical. | 多看看这里的报纸你会越来越愤世嫉俗的 |
[11:02] | -Sweet Indian maiden. -Yeah, whatever. | -可爱的印度甜姐 -好吧 随你怎么说 |
[11:06] | That sounds so wrong. | 听起来真怪 |
[11:08] | Please try later. | 请您稍候再拨 |
[11:12] | But that’s how you guys say it, right? “Hot.” | 你们不都这么说么? 管”热”叫”弱” |
[11:19] | -Thanks for dropping in, dude. -See you soon, inshallah. | -很高兴你们来 伙计 -再见 |
[11:22] | Say salaam to your dad, right? | 给你父亲带好 |
[11:29] | I still can’t get through to Danny. | 丹尼的电话还是打不通 |
[11:31] | Well, maybe they took him to a madrasa out of town. | 也许他们在城外的清真寺里 |
[11:33] | No, he would call me. I’m going to check his computer. | 不会 那样他会给我打电话我去看看他的电脑 |
[11:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:39] | Maybe his battery is low or something. | 也许他手机没电了 |
[11:48] | “Dear Mr. Pearl, thank you very much for your articles. | “珀尔先生 感谢您传来的文章” |
[11:51] | “I have passed the printout to Shah saab. | “我已经打出来给谢赫看过” |
[11:53] | “He has gone to Karachi for a few days. | “他已经到了卡拉奇” |
[11:57] | “I will arrange an appointment with the Sheikh in Karachi for you | “我将安排您和谢赫在那里会面” |
[11:59] | “on Tuesday or Wednesday. | “时间选在周三或周四” |
[12:00] | “Please give the Sheikh my regards. Bashir. | “请代我向谢赫问好巴西尔” |
[12:04] | “Sheikh saab is expecting you at 7:00 p.m. On Wednesday | “谢赫·萨布将在周三晚七点与你见面” |
[12:08] | “and hopefully you will get at least half hour with him. | “你至少可以和他谈半个小时” |
[12:11] | “Looking forward to hearing from you. Bashir.” | “等待你的回信巴西尔” |
[12:13] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了? |
[12:14] | I found the e-mails setting up Danny’s meeting with Gilani. | 我找到安排丹尼和吉拉尼见面的邮件 |
[12:17] | His contact is Imtiaz Siddique, 01300… | 发信人是伊姆提·西迪克他的电话是01300… |
[12:24] | -Yeah. Yeah. …344 | -嗯 -…344 |
[12:27] | …6543 …6543 | |
[12:33] | There’s another number, hold on. His brother’s mobile. | 还有另外一个号码他哥哥的手机 |
[12:36] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -好的 -嗯 |
[12:37] | Okay. Where was it? | 我看看 |
[12:39] | No, this line is disconnected as well. It’s not working. | 这个号码也接不通 |
[12:46] | That e-mail address, “Nobadmashi.” | 这个邮箱名 “诺巴马希” |
[12:48] | In Urdu it means, like, “no wrongdoing.” | 乌尔都语的意思是”非礼勿动” |
[12:52] | It’s a weird e-mail address. | 好奇怪的名字 |
[12:55] | The brother’s number is bullshit and Siddique’s number is bullshit. | 西迪克的电话打不通他哥哥的号码也打不通 |
[12:58] | It’s bullshit. | 都他妈打不通 |
[13:20] | “Jamaat Ul-Fuqra.” | “贾马特·阿尔·富格拉” |
[13:22] | -Fugra? -Fugra, Fuqra, who cares? | -是富格拉? -管他富格拉还是富克拉 |
[13:24] | Community of the Impoverished. | “贫苦大众会” |
[13:26] | Their aim is to purify Islam through violence. | “宗旨是用圣战净化伊斯兰教” |
[13:28] | “Ten unsolved assassinations. | “有十起尚未未破的暗杀案件” |
[13:30] | “Seventeen firebombing cases between 1979 and 1990. | “以及1979到1990年间的17起爆炸事件” |
[13:34] | “Possible link to Richard Reid, the shoe bomber. | “都被怀疑与携带鞋子炸弹的理查德·里德有关” |
[13:38] | “They are suspected to have connection to… | “另外他们还涉嫌参与制造了… |
[13:41] | …terrorists who bombed World Trade Center in ’93.” | …93年的世贸大厦爆炸事件” |
[13:45] | I didn’t know Gilani was that serious. | 我不知道吉拉尼有这种背景 |
[13:48] | No, Sheikh Gilani is a peaceful man. He’s always upset when people die. | 不 吉拉尼是和平主义者看到人们死去他很伤心 |
[13:53] | So he was upset that the World Trade Centers were bombed? | 世贸中心被炸时他很伤心? |
[13:56] | Yes, because many of his followers are American. | 是的因为他的很多追随者就是美国人 |
[13:59] | Do you know who’s behind the attack on the World Trade Center? | 你知道袭击世贸中心是谁主使的吗? |
[14:01] | -Who? -The Jews. | -谁? -犹太人 |
[14:04] | Really? | 真的? |
[14:05] | Mossad are the only ones who could have organized such an event. | 只有摩萨德才能组织起这种规模的行动 |
[14:09] | Do you know that 4,000 Jews who normally worked in the Towers | 那幢大楼里有4000名犹太员工 |
[14:12] | didn’t turn up that day? | 为什么爆炸那天都没上班? |
[14:14] | What are you? A Christian? | 你是? 基督徒? |
[14:16] | No, Jewish. | 不 我是犹太人 |
[14:32] | The American Consulate, Corporal Bailey speaking. | 美国领事馆我是拜利下士 |
[14:33] | How can I help you? | 有什么可以帮忙的? |
[14:34] | Hello, my name is Mariane Pearl | 你好 我叫玛丽安·珀尔 |
[14:36] | and I’m calling because my husband is missing. | 我的丈夫失踪了 |
[14:39] | He’s a journalist. And he was… | 他是记者 他… |
[14:43] | Ma’am, I’m afraid the Consulate is closed at the moment. | 抱歉 女士 领事馆已经下班了 |
[14:46] | If you can call back in the morning | 您能否在明早致电 |
[14:47] | and ask for Randall Bennett, he’s Diplomatic Security. | 找负责外交安全的兰道尔·本内特 |
[14:51] | He gets in pretty early, okay? | 他很早就在了 好么? |
[14:55] | Hi, can I speak to John Bussey, please? | 嗨 请找约翰·柏西 |
[14:58] | -John Bussey. -Hi, John, this is Asra. | -约翰·柏西 -约翰 我是艾丝拉 |
[15:01] | Hey, Asra. How are you? How’s the book? | 嗨 艾丝拉 你好么? 书写的怎么样了? |
[15:05] | Yeah, it’s going really well. | 是的 很好 |
[15:07] | John, listen, I’m with Mariane Pearl in Karachi | 约翰 听我说我现在和玛丽安·珀尔在卡拉奇 |
[15:09] | and Danny went for an interview earlier on today and he hasn’t come back yet. | 丹尼今天早上去做采访现在还没回来 |
[15:14] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好 |
[15:18] | Well, who’s he interviewing? | 他采访的是谁? |
[15:23] | Hello? | 你好? |
[15:25] | -Ruth, it’s Mariane. -Mariane? | -露丝 我是玛丽安 -玛丽安? |
[15:28] | Judea? Lt’s Mariane. | 尤达 玛丽安打来的 |
[15:31] | Is everything all right? | 一切都好么? |
[15:33] | Danny had an interview and he’s not back. | 丹尼去做采访 现在还没回来 |
[15:35] | He didn’t come home last night. | 他一整晚都没回来 |
[15:37] | Mariane, this is Judea. Who was he interviewing? | 玛丽安 我是尤达他采访的是谁? |
[15:39] | A religious leader. His name was Sheikh Gilani. | 一位宗教领袖谢赫·吉拉尼 |
[15:43] | Does anyone there know that he’s Jewish? | 他们谁知道他是犹太人吗? |
[15:46] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 应该没人知道 |
[15:49] | Mariane, just let us know as soon as you hear anything. Okay? | 玛丽安 有任何情况立即通知我们 |
[15:54] | Okay. Bye, Ruth. | 好的 露丝 再见 |
[16:01] | Sorry, I’m so late. | 对不起 我来不及了 |
[16:03] | I love you. I’ll call you, okay? | 我爱你 我给你打电话 |
[16:40] | -Hello, I’m calling for Randall Bennett. -Randall Bennett speaking. | -你好 我找兰道尔·本内特 -我是兰道尔·本内特 |
[16:43] | Hello, my name is Mariane Pearl and my husband is Daniel Pearl. | 你好 我叫玛丽安·珀尔我丈夫是丹尼尔·珀尔 |
[16:47] | He’s a journalist for the Wall Street Journal. | 他是《华尔街日报》的记者 |
[16:49] | I know your husband. | 我认识你丈夫 |
[16:51] | -You do? -Yeah, I met him yesterday. | -是么? -我们昨天见过面 |
[16:54] | -Daniel? -Daniel Pearl, yeah. | -丹尼尔? -丹尼尔·珀尔 是的 |
[16:56] | Randall Bennett, Diplomatic Security Service. How are you? | 兰道尔·本内特 外交安全署你好 |
[16:59] | I wanna ask your advice about something, if you don’t mind. | 我想咨询一下您的意见如果您不介意 |
[17:01] | I’m supposed to be meeting later with Sheikh Gilani. | 我准备采访谢赫·吉拉尼 |
[17:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:05] | And I wanna get a sense from you | 我想听听你的意见 |
[17:06] | whether you think that that’s a good idea. | 你觉得怎么样? |
[17:09] | -Who arranged that meeting for you? -My fixer in Islamabad. | -谁为你们安排的会面? -我在伊斯兰堡的中间人 |
[17:13] | -Is he going to be there? -No. | -他和你一起去么? -不 |
[17:14] | I mean, I left him in Islamabad. | 我让他留在伊斯兰堡 |
[17:22] | -Hello? -Masud, it’s Mariane. | -你好? -马苏德 我是玛丽安 |
[17:24] | -Hi, Mariane. Is everything okay? -Danny did not come home last night. | -嗨 玛丽安 一切都好么? -丹尼昨晚没回来 |
[17:29] | What do you mean he didn’t come home last night? | 他昨晚没回来? 什么意思 |
[17:31] | I need a number for Bashir. | 我要巴西尔的电话 |
[17:34] | I have the number to the contact but I don’t have the number to Bashir. | 我只有我的联系人的电话没有巴西尔的 |
[17:38] | Who is your contact? | 谁是你的联系人? |
[17:39] | His name is Arif. | 阿里夫 |
[17:41] | He met him in Rawalpindi. | 我在拉瓦品第认识的 |
[17:47] | Driver, please stop near the Hotel Akbar International. | 司机 在阿克巴国际宾馆停车 |
[18:05] | -Hello. -Hi. I’m Danny. | -你好 -你好 我是丹尼 |
[18:08] | -Hello. -Masud. | -你好 -马苏德 |
[18:11] | -What’s your name? -Bashir. | -你叫什么? -巴西尔 |
[18:14] | Hello, Bashir, nice to meet you. | 你好巴西尔 幸会 |
[18:17] | You know, Sheikh Gilani is a direct descendant of the Prophet. | 谢赫·吉拉尼是穆罕穆德的后裔 |
[18:21] | He is a Pir. | 他是皮尔 |
[18:25] | -A holy man. -The holy man. | -一个圣人 -圣人 |
[18:28] | Most of the journalists who come here, | 到这里来的记者 |
[18:30] | they come with only one story they want to write | 大都只关注一个题材 |
[18:32] | and that is, they want to write about terrorism. | 恐怖主义 |
[18:35] | Is that what you want? | 你也是这样的吗? |
[18:36] | Honestly, I can’t tell you that until I meet him. | 在见到他之前我没法告诉你 |
[18:40] | I don’t know that until I meet him. | 等见了面我才能知道 |
[18:41] | Sheikh Gilani does not want to meet journalists. | 谢赫·吉拉尼不想和记者会面 |
[18:44] | I understand. Listen, I have a number of articles. | 我明白我写了一些文章 |
[18:49] | If you’d like to see them, I’d be happy to show them to you. | 如果你们想看的我可以提供 |
[18:52] | Is there a way for me to get in touch with you? | 我怎么联系你? |
[18:55] | My e-mail address is on there. | 这是我的电子邮件 |
[18:57] | Bashir is a Jihadi? | 巴西尔是圣战组织成员? |
[19:00] | -It’s possible, I’m not sure. -Is he connected to Al Qaeda? | -有可能 我不确定 -他和基地组织有联系么? |
[19:03] | I’m not sure. I’m not sure at all. | 我不知道 真的不知道 |
[19:05] | I’ll call Arif and I’ll call you straight back. | 我先联系阿里夫 然后再打给你 |
[19:07] | -This is serious, actually. -Yeah, you call me straight back. | -这个事情很严重 -快点给我回电话 |
[19:17] | Give me Danny’s computer. | 把丹尼的电脑给我 |
[19:24] | Look through all the papers in here and put them over there. | 把这些都检查一遍然后放到那边 |
[19:27] | Is this your house? | 这是你家么? |
[19:28] | -Yes, it’s my house. -Your name? | -是的 是我家 -你的名字? |
[19:30] | Asra Nomani. | 艾丝拉·诺娜米 |
[19:31] | Have you got any ID? | 你有身份证吗? |
[19:34] | Yes, I have my passport. | 是的 我有护照 |
[19:37] | I’m from India. | 我是印度人 |
[19:39] | India? | 印度? |
[19:44] | There are some codes. | 这儿写了很多符号 |
[19:46] | That’s his shorthand. He’s a journalist. | 那是他记的速记他是记者 |
[19:48] | Do you have a photograph of your husband? | 你有你丈夫的照片么? |
[19:50] | There’s a bag with a circle, a polka dot. | 一个布包里有 |
[19:55] | Look under the bed. | 找找床下 |
[20:02] | -Is this your husband? -Yes. | -这是你丈夫? -是的 |
[20:05] | Give those pictures to me. | 把那些照片给我 |
[20:10] | -Yeah? -Hi, Mariane, this is Masud. | -喂? -嗨 玛丽安 我是马苏德 |
[20:13] | I was calling Arif but his mobile is switched off. | 我打了阿里夫的手机关机 |
[20:16] | Get down here. Okay? | 马上过来 好么? |
[20:19] | I’m a bit afraid of police, can you please protect me from them? | 我有点害怕警察你能保护我吗? |
[20:22] | -Get down here. Okay? -Okay, fine. | -赶快过来 -好吧 |
[20:26] | Is he coming? | 他来了么? |
[20:37] | -Hello. -Yes, I’m Mariane. Who are you? | -你好 -嗯 我是玛丽安 你是? |
[20:40] | Javed Habib. I am SSP CID. | 贾维德·哈比布 我是情报局的探长 |
[20:43] | -He’s Dost, MI. -Hello. | -这位是军情部门的多斯特 -你好 |
[20:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:47] | -What is that? -Military Intelligence. I am Chief of CID. | -什么意思? -军事情报部门 |
[20:51] | -The unit in charge of counter-terrorism. -Counter-terrorism? | -负责反恐任务 -反恐? |
[20:54] | Randall Bennett has called me. | 兰道尔·本内特给我打过电话 |
[20:56] | Randall Bennett? | 兰道尔·本内特? |
[20:58] | Can you help me to understand what is this? | 你能解释下这是干什么吗? |
[21:03] | The most important thing for us is to find your husband. | 找到你丈夫才是最重要的 |
[21:12] | Look, Asra and I are your best ally. | 艾丝拉和我是你们最好的帮手 |
[21:16] | Right? We are both journalists and we should work together. | 对吧? 我们都是记者我俩可以帮忙 |
[21:23] | I would not like to have it any other way, Mrs. Pearl. | 我们也有此意 珀尔夫人 |
[21:26] | I need your support. I need your help. | 我需要你的支持 帮助 |
[21:29] | -We have Danny’s computer. -Okay. Could I see it? | -我们有丹尼的电脑 -好的 我能看看吗? |
[21:33] | I’ll go and get it. | 我去拿 |
[21:34] | Who took him to the restaurant? | 谁带到他去的餐馆? |
[21:36] | Did you get the taxi for Daniel Pearl? | 是你给丹尼尔·珀尔叫的出租车? |
[21:39] | -Yes, sir. -Where did you get the taxi from? | -是的 先生 -哪里叫的? |
[21:42] | Sir, from Two Swords. | 双剑公司的 长官 |
[21:46] | Get out. | 出来 |
[21:49] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[21:53] | Hello, son. | 你好 |
[21:55] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[21:56] | -Harris, sir. -Harris? | -哈里斯 长官 -哈里斯? |
[22:01] | -What’s that? -Can you translate that? | -那是什么? -你能翻译下这个吗? |
[22:06] | We’ll find your Danny. | 我们会找到你的丹尼的 |
[22:08] | You must take care of yourself and the baby. | 你要照顾好自己和孩子 |
[22:15] | -You didn’t see anyone at 7 pm? -No. | -晚上七点左右 有没有看到人? -没有 |
[22:18] | There was no foreigner here yesterday? | 昨晚这里没有外国人? |
[22:24] | Yesterday evening, did you see a foreigner here? | 昨天晚上有没有看到外国人? |
[22:28] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[22:31] | The Al Qaeda suspects, seen on their arrival in Cuba earlier this month, | 基地组织的嫌疑犯本月初到达古巴 |
[22:36] | are the subject of renewed concern | 让人们重新关注起 |
[22:38] | over how the United States is treating its detainees. | 美国对待俘虏的问题 |
[23:07] | The number you have dialed is not responding at the moment. | 您拨打的电话暂时无人接听 |
[23:16] | I’m really sorry about Danny. | 丹尼的事我很抱歉 |
[23:18] | -Have you heard any news? -No. | -有什么进展么? -没有 |
[23:20] | Can you tell us what you know? | 请告诉我们你知道的情况 |
[23:23] | Danny wanted to meet Gilani. | 丹尼想见吉拉尼 |
[23:25] | He went with Arif. And we spoke with Bashir… | 阿里夫和他一起去的我们和巴西尔谈过… |
[23:29] | -And who’s Arif? -I don’t know. | -阿里夫是谁? -我不知道 |
[23:33] | What do you mean you don’t know? How did you meet him? | 什么叫你不知道? 你怎么认识他的? |
[23:35] | -I got his number from a friend of mine. -Okay, so who’s the friend? | -我从朋友那里问到他的电话 -好 你的朋友是谁? |
[23:39] | -I can’t tell you. -You can’t tell us? Why is that? | -我不能告诉你们 -你不能告诉我们? 为什么? |
[23:42] | Is that because they paid you for Danny? | 难道他们为了丹尼给你钱了? |
[23:43] | How much did they pay you for Danny? | 他们给了你多少? |
[23:45] | I was doing my job, helping Danny. | 我只是在做我的工作协助丹尼 |
[23:48] | I don’t think you understand how serious this is. | 你可能还没意识到事情的严重性 |
[23:50] | We need that name to find Danny. Danny is missing. | 丹尼失踪了我们需要知道他是谁 好找到丹尼 |
[23:56] | He may be able to help me find him. Okay? I need the name. | 通过他也许可以找到丹尼明白么? 我需要知道他是谁 |
[24:01] | I promised him not to give his name. | 我答应过他不说他的名字 |
[24:03] | Do you understand that maybe | 你明不明白 |
[24:05] | you can make the difference of helping Danny or nobody finds him? | 也许只有你能帮助我们找到丹尼 |
[24:11] | Maybe nobody finds him because you won’t give the fucking name! | 也许就因为你不肯说他妈的是谁谁也找不到丹尼 |
[24:20] | Yeah, hello? | 喂 你好 |
[24:21] | Hello, Paracha, this is Masud. | 嘿 巴拉查我是马苏德 |
[24:24] | I’m with Mariane Pearl. They want to talk to you. | 我和玛丽安·珀尔在一起她们想和你说话 |
[24:27] | You gave them my name? | 你告诉他们我的名字了? |
[24:29] | Hello? Can you tell me anything that you know about Arif? | 你好你能告诉阿里夫这个人的情况吗? |
[24:33] | I met Arif at Harkut-ul-Mujahideen. He’s just a Jihadi. | 我和他在《圣战者运动》中认识的他是圣战组织成员 |
[24:37] | But what’s his full name? | 他全名是什么? |
[24:38] | I don’t know. I don’t know anything about him personally. | 我不知道我和他私下里没什么接触 |
[24:42] | A few weeks ago they were having this organization legal | 几个星期前他们还是合法组织 |
[24:45] | but now they’ve all gone underground. | 现在他们都转到地下了 |
[24:46] | Okay, look, I don’t need a political speech. | 听着 我不想听什么政治演说 |
[24:48] | Can you just give me some information? | 能不能给我们些具体的讯息 |
[25:00] | He had short hair, skinny and was wearing glasses. | 短发 很瘦带眼镜 |
[25:03] | We found one person. | 我们抓到一个 |
[25:08] | I told Danny not to contact Bashir directly. | 我劝丹尼不要直接和巴西尔联系 |
[25:11] | -Can you describe Bashir for us? -I can try. | -你能描述一下巴西尔吗? -可以 |
[25:15] | -What is your name? -Aqeel Nawaz. | -你叫什么? -阿基尔·纳瓦兹 |
[25:34] | We’ve brought you something. It was the best we could find in Karachi. | 我们带了些礼物这是卡拉奇能找到的最好的东西了 |
[25:44] | I’m Randall Bennett. | 我是兰道尔·本内特 |
[25:47] | -It’s nice to meet you at last. -Nice to meet you. | -能见到你太好了 -幸会 |
[25:50] | -This is Philippe Scaerou. -Hello. | -这位是菲利浦·斯卡霍 -你好 |
[25:52] | And Veronique Laurent from the French Embassy. | 这位是法国大使馆的维霍尼克·拉宏 |
[25:57] | And from the FBI we have Maureen Platt… | 我们从联邦调查局请来了玛琳·普拉特… |
[25:59] | Mrs. Pearl, we’re gonna need to look at Daniel’s computer. | 珀尔夫人我们需要看一下丹尼的电脑 |
[26:01] | These gentlemen need to copy the hard drive. | 工作人员需要拷贝他的硬盘 |
[26:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[26:07] | If you need anything, don’t hesitate. | 如果你需要什么尽管说 |
[26:10] | Goodbye, Mariane, be brave. | 再见玛丽安 你要坚强 |
[26:14] | -How are you? -Captain. | -你好么? -探长 |
[26:16] | I haven’t been introduced to this gentleman here. | 我还不认识这位先生 |
[26:18] | Javed Habib, Chief of CID. | 贾维德·哈比布 情报局探长 |
[26:19] | He’s leading the investigation on the Pakistani side. | 他是负责巴基斯坦方面调查工作 |
[26:22] | Interesting. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:23] | -Agent Platt. -Excuse me. | -普拉特探员 -抱歉 |
[26:27] | We have been discussing | 我们一直在讨论 |
[26:29] | how important it is that everybody shares information. | 大家互相交流信息十分重要 |
[26:32] | -Of course. -Bennett. | -当然 -本内特 |
[26:33] | -Yes? -It’s kind of a private call. | -嗯? -私人电话 |
[26:35] | Do you think you can you clear the room? | 你能清理一下场吗? |
[26:39] | All right. Come on, gentlemen. Today. Let’s go. Let’s move it out. | 好吧 先生们 动动 |
[26:43] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢各位 |
[26:45] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[26:49] | It’s as much as I could get together in 24 hours. | 这是一天内能找到的全部资料 |
[26:51] | There’s a lot about Gilani | 很多是关于吉拉尼的 |
[26:52] | and some other people that are beginning to appear. | 还有一些其他人也浮出水面了 |
[26:55] | Why have we not heard from the kidnappers? | 为什么绑匪还没有跟我们联系 |
[26:58] | Well, they’re gonna wanna get Danny to a safe place before they make contact. | 他们要先把丹尼藏匿好再跟我们联系 |
[27:02] | And we’ve got the police doing everything they can | 我们已经与警方协调过 |
[27:04] | to make it difficult. | 他们会全力阻止他们 |
[27:06] | I want you to know that they consider Danny a high-value hostage | 希望你明白他们知道丹尼有很高的利用价值 |
[27:10] | and they’ll wanna keep him alive. | 他们一定会让他活着 |
[27:15] | Gilani. | 吉拉尼 |
[27:22] | Akbar. | 阿克巴 |
[27:24] | Reid going to Boston. | 里德去了波士顿 |
[27:27] | And then we tally the number. | 然后写上号码 |
[27:40] | So now we have one piece of news. | 我们有了进展 |
[27:43] | -Finally we have found the taxi driver. -What did he say? | -我们终于找到了那个出租车司机 -他怎么说 |
[27:47] | He took Danny to the Village Restaurant for 7:00. | 七点钟他把丹尼载到了风味餐馆 |
[27:49] | Danny received a phone call and then he told taxi driver he could go. | 丹尼接了个电话就让他走了 |
[27:54] | I’m gonna let you go, okay? Thank you. | 你可以走了 谢谢 |
[28:02] | Yeah, but do we believe that story? | 我们能相信他吗? |
[28:04] | Waiters at the restaurant corroborate his story. | 餐馆的服务员可以证实 |
[28:06] | Okay. Right. | 好吧 好的 |
[28:08] | And no luck so far with Gilani. | 吉拉尼还没什么进展 |
[28:10] | -Or Bashir or Siddique? -No. | -那巴西尔或者西迪克呢? -没有 |
[28:12] | And what about Masud? What’s happening with him? | 马苏德怎么样了? 他在干嘛? |
[28:15] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[28:16] | We are sending him back to Islamabad tonight. | 我们今晚把他送回伊斯兰堡 |
[28:18] | He has to look for Arif. | 他得去找阿里夫 |
[28:20] | He’s here with his brother-in-law, who’s a journalist. | 他和他当记者的表哥在一起 |
[28:24] | He’s a journalist? He’s here? | 记者? 在这里? |
[28:25] | He works for Takbeer. A Jihadi newspaper. Very anti-US. | 他为《圣赞报》工作一家反美的圣战组织成员报纸 |
[28:28] | -What? Where is he? -He’s outside. | -什么? 他在哪里? -外面 |
[28:34] | What is this? Who are these people? | 这是怎么回事? 这些人是谁? |
[28:36] | Why are you bringing them to my house? | 你为什么把他们带到我这儿来? |
[28:37] | -Why is there a journalist in my home? -This guy is torturing me. | -怎么会有记者在我的家里? -他拷问我 |
[28:40] | He’s a torturer. He’s going to go with me to Islamabad. | 他一直拷问我他要和我一起回伊斯兰堡 |
[28:42] | -What is this? -Help me. | -什么? -帮帮我 |
[28:44] | It’s not true. It’s not true at all. | 这不是真的 不是这样 |
[28:45] | You need to find Arif and you need to find Bashir. | 你要找到阿里夫和巴西尔 |
[28:48] | And don’t bring people to my house that don’t like Americans. | 不要带反美人士到我家来 |
[28:50] | Danny’s American. | 丹尼是美国人 |
[28:51] | -And don’t write shit. -Sorry for that. | -别乱写狗屁文章 -对不起 |
[28:54] | Come on, get them in the car. | 让他们上车 |
[28:56] | Go on, move it. | 快 我们走 |
[28:57] | Make sure nothing goes wrong. | 别乱写 |
[28:59] | We’re conducting a proper investigation. | 我们只是正常走访 |
[29:05] | How long have you been here? | 你来这里多久了? |
[29:07] | One year, sir. | 一年 长官 |
[29:09] | How many children do you have? | 有几个孩子? |
[29:11] | Sir, only one child. | 一个 |
[29:12] | -Only one? -Yes. | -只有一个? -是的 |
[29:22] | No, but just tell me. That’s what I’m saying. | 不 告诉我 |
[29:26] | The ISI came to my parents and asked, where did this girl come from? | 巴基斯坦的情报人员到我父母家里问那个女孩儿从哪里来的? |
[29:31] | From India? | 是不是从印度 |
[29:33] | I understand but you know I’m not involved in any of that. | 我明白 但你知道我和那些事情没有关系 |
[29:35] | I know that but… | 我知道 可是… |
[29:40] | He won’t come back. His family will never let him come back. | 他不会回来了他家里人永远都不会让他回来 |
[29:44] | Some Intelligence guys went over to his house, | 有情报人员到他家 |
[29:47] | said I was some kind of an Indian spy | 说我是印度间谍 |
[29:52] | and that they’d make a big scandal for his family. | 还说他给他们家族蒙羞 |
[29:55] | He’s afraid of his family? | 他害怕他的家里人? |
[30:27] | Connect those lines. | 把这些线接起来 |
[30:48] | Mariane. Hi. | 玛丽安 |
[30:51] | -How are you? -I’m all right. | -还好吗 -我很好 |
[30:53] | -Any news? No. -No. | -有消息了么? -没有 |
[30:55] | How was the honeymoon? | 蜜月怎么样? |
[30:57] | It was good, yeah. It was good. | 不错 还不错 |
[30:59] | I brought loads of stuff, a computer, printer, phones. | 我带来了一堆东西电脑 打印机 电话 |
[31:06] | How many lines are you getting us? | 你接了多少条线路? |
[31:08] | Six lines. | 六条 |
[31:09] | Where are they coming from? | 它们从哪儿来的? |
[31:10] | We’re cutting off the neighbors’ phone lines. | 我们切断了邻居的电话线 |
[31:12] | What will happen to their phones? | 那他们打电话怎么办? |
[31:13] | They’ll have to use yours. | 恐怕只能用你们的了 |
[31:15] | Hasan, this is Steve. | 哈桑 这是史蒂夫 |
[31:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:20] | You speak Urdu? | 你说乌尔都语? |
[31:21] | Steve and Danny worked together in Islamabad. | 史蒂夫是丹尼在伊斯兰堡的同事 |
[31:23] | Okay. You knew Mr. Pearl? | 好的 你认识珀尔先生? |
[31:26] | So, they still need to find Arif, the go-between, | 所以 他们要先找到中间人阿里夫 |
[31:30] | Bashir in Rawalpindi, | 找到拉瓦尔品第的巴西尔 |
[31:32] | Imtiaz Siddique here in Karachi and Gilani, wherever he is. | 然后是卡拉奇的伊姆提·西迪克和吉拉尼 |
[31:37] | And Danny. | 还有丹尼 |
[31:40] | And Danny. | 还有丹尼 |
[31:45] | Check everybody’s ID before you let them through. | 进来之前检查每个人的身份 |
[31:55] | My mother is here and she wants me to marry someone who I really don’t know. | 我母亲想让我和一个不认识的人结婚 |
[32:00] | -What, like an arranged marriage? -It is, 100%. | -包办婚姻? -嗯 绝对的包办 |
[32:05] | Have you seen this article from The Independent? | 你看过独立报上面的这篇文章么? |
[32:08] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[32:09] | The Journal’s bureau in London sent it through. | 《日报》伦敦办公室发过来的 |
[32:11] | It’s about a British Pakistani, Omar Saeed Sheikh. | 关于英籍巴基斯坦人奥玛尔·萨义德·谢赫 |
[32:14] | It claims that he wired $100,000 to Mohammed Atta just before 9l11. | 奥玛尔给穆罕默德·阿塔汇了十万美元 |
[32:18] | How does that connect to Danny? | 这跟丹尼有什么关系? |
[32:20] | Well, he’s based in Rawalpindi | 他的基地在拉瓦尔品第 |
[32:22] | and he specializes in kidnapping Westerners. | 专门绑架西方人 |
[32:25] | -Can I see it? -Yeah. | -我能看看么? -可以 |
[32:28] | -Do you know him? -I know him only by reputation. | -你知道他么? -我听说过 |
[32:34] | -Hello. -It’s John Bussey. | -喂? -我是约翰·柏西 |
[32:36] | Let me talk to Mariane, please. | 让我和玛丽安讲话 |
[32:40] | Hello? | 你好 |
[32:41] | -Hey, Mariane. It’s John. How are you? -Hello. | -玛丽安 是约翰 你怎么样了? -你好 |
[32:46] | I need you to come here. | 我需要你过来 |
[32:47] | I’m thinking maybe the best thing for me to do is to go to Islamabad first. | 我想最好还是先去伊斯兰堡 |
[32:51] | No, no, to Karachi. | 不 直接来卡拉奇 |
[32:53] | To make the diplomatic rounds with us. | 给我们点外交支持 |
[32:55] | Okay. No, that makes sense to me. | 好吧 你说的有道理 |
[32:57] | -Soon, yeah? -Yeah, very soon. Very, very soon. | -快点好么? -好的 很快就到 |
[32:59] | -All right. -We pretty much can write him off. | -好的 -他基本可以排除了 |
[33:03] | Captain, can I talk to you? | 上尉 我能和你谈谈么? |
[33:12] | Danny is not a religious man. But… | 丹尼不是信徒 但… |
[33:16] | But he’s Jewish, by birth. | 但他是犹太人 |
[33:21] | Okay. | 恩 |
[33:23] | Who else knows this? | 别人知道么? |
[33:26] | He didn’t advertise it | 他从不主动提及 |
[33:29] | but he would never deny if somebody asked him. | 但如果有人问他他也不会否认 |
[33:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:35] | But don’t tell anybody. | 不要告诉别人 |
[33:40] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[33:56] | -Look at this. -What does it say? | -看看这个 -上面说什么? |
[33:59] | It says Danny is suspected of being a Mossad agent | 上面说怀疑丹尼是穆萨德情报人员 |
[34:02] | and of having relations with India’s Intelligence Agency. | 同时与印度情报人员有联系 |
[34:05] | Give it to me. | 给我看看 |
[34:08] | -Who was it I gave that picture to? -Military Intelligence. | -管我要照片的那人是那里的? -军事情报部门 |
[34:12] | They think he’s Mossad, they’re going to kill him. | 如果他们认为他是穆萨德就会杀了他 |
[34:14] | What is everybody doing? | 你们究竟在干什么? |
[34:17] | What the fuck is everybody doing? | 每个人都他妈在干什么? |
[34:52] | Very silly. | 太傻了 |
[35:02] | Is this the address? | 这个是地址么? |
[35:03] | Hello? | 喂? |
[35:06] | Yeah. Yeah, I got it. | 恩 我知道了 |
[35:09] | Okay, yeah, I’ve got it. I’ve got it. Thanks. | 我知道了谢谢 |
[35:11] | -What? -There’s an e-mail from the kidnappers. | -什么? -绑匪发来了一封邮件 |
[35:18] | “The National Movement for the Restoration of Pakistan Sovereignty | 巴基斯坦立国运动组织 |
[35:21] | “has captured CIA officer Daniel Pearl | 控制住了中情局的特工丹尼尔·珀尔 |
[35:24] | “who has been posing as a journalist of the Wall Street Journal. | 珀尔曾伪装成《华尔街日报》记者 |
[35:28] | “Unfortunately he is at present being kept in very inuman circumstances | 很不幸他现在处于非人性的囚禁当中 |
[35:32] | “quite similar, in fact, to the way | 正如美军在古巴 |
[35:34] | “that Pakistanis and nationals of other sovereign countries | 对巴基斯坦和其他主权国家的人民 |
[35:36] | “have been kept in Cuba by the American Army. | 的所作所为一样 |
[35:38] | “If the Americans keep our countrymen in better conditions | 如果美国善待我们的同胞 |
[35:41] | “we will better the conditions of Mr. Pearl | 我们也会善待珀尔先生 |
[35:43] | “and all other Americans that we capture.” | 和其他被俘的美国人 |
[35:47] | Jang claims he’s Mossad and now they’re claiming he’s CIA. | 先说他是穆萨德现在又说他是中情局的 |
[35:52] | These things they do to shock you. | 他们做这些事情就是为了震慑你 |
[35:55] | They’re asking for the release of jet plane. | 他们要求释放”喷气式飞机” |
[36:06] | -Hello. Captain. -Randall. | -你好 上尉 -兰道尔 |
[36:08] | I need the original e-mail so we can see the header. | 我要看下原件的信头 |
[36:11] | Well, this is a copy. | 只有复印件 |
[36:12] | The original was sent to the Washington Post. | 原件是寄到《华盛顿邮报》的 |
[36:14] | -I need the original. -Here are the photographs. | -我要原件 -这是照片 |
[36:17] | -This is all of them right here? -Okay. | -都在这里么? -好的 |
[36:19] | This is the only document that came? | 只收到这一个文本? |
[36:22] | -When did you get this? -Half an hour ago. | -什么时候收到的? -半小时前 |
[36:31] | Can we get someone to figure out what kind of camera this was? | 能不能找人鉴定下用什么相机照的? |
[36:35] | Yeah, but it wasrt sent to the Journal. | 可以 但原件不在《日报》 |
[36:36] | -Are these Danny’s clothes? -No. | -这是丹尼的衣服么? -不是 |
[36:41] | -Can you print this out for me please? -This photo doesn’t look real. | -能帮我打出来么? -这照片不像是真的 |
[36:44] | I think that’s a doctored photo. I don’t think this is Danny. | 可能是修改过的照片并非丹尼本人 |
[36:46] | Look at this, | 看这里 |
[36:47] | you compare the dimensions here with the dimensions here. | 对比一下 |
[36:51] | That’s Danny. | 那是丹尼 |
[36:56] | -Let’s send it off to the lab anyway. -Do what you wish. | -不管怎么样 我们先发给实验室 -随便 |
[36:58] | Dost, can you get on this right away? | 多斯特 尽快处理? |
[37:00] | We’re gonna have to get this to Washington. | 我们要把这个送到华盛顿 |
[37:06] | -Hello? -Mariane. | -你好? -玛丽安 |
[37:08] | It’s his mother. It’s Danny’s mother. Hello. | 是他妈妈丹尼的妈妈 喂? |
[37:11] | Have you seen them? | 你看到了么? |
[37:13] | -The photos of Danny. -Yes. | -丹尼的照片 -是的 |
[37:14] | -It’s good news, Mariane. -Yes. | -玛丽安 这是个好消息 -是的 |
[37:17] | It means Danny is alive. | 说明丹尼还活着 |
[37:19] | Yes, of course he’s alive. Yes. | 是的 当然他还活着 |
[37:21] | The people here, they don’t think it’s real. | 这里的人不相信照片是真的 |
[37:25] | They don’t think they’re really Danny. | 他们觉得那不是丹尼 |
[37:26] | Of course they are. I recognize his hands. | 当然是他我认得出他的手 |
[37:30] | Listen, they’re going to release him, okay? | 他们会释放他的 对吧? |
[37:32] | I mean, no one would ever want to hurt Danny. | 没人会伤害丹尼的 |
[37:45] | You see that? | 你看到了么? |
[37:47] | He’s smiling. | 他在微笑 |
[37:50] | He has a gun to his head and he’s smiling and he’s telling me he’s okay. | 他头上顶着枪但他在微笑 他在告诉我 他没事 |
[37:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:00] | He says “fuck you” to them. | 他对他们说”去你妈的” |
[38:06] | She’ll be fine. She’ll be fine. | 她会好的 会没事的 |
[38:16] | I appreciate how difficult this meeting is gonna be for you, Mrs. Pearl. | 约翰·鲍曼珀尔夫人我知道这次见面对你来说很困难 |
[38:19] | We need the Minister to authorize a national force to look for Danny. | 我们需要内政部长的批示组织军队寻找丹尼 |
[38:23] | Just because he was taken in Karachi doesn’t mean he’s still here. | 虽然他在卡拉奇被绑但他不一定还在这儿 |
[38:34] | Minister. Good to meet you. | 首相 见到你真好 |
[38:36] | -This is Mariane Pearl. -How do you do? | -这是 玛丽安·珀尔 -你好 |
[38:38] | Thank you for meeting with us. | 感谢您会见我们 |
[38:40] | Mrs. Pearl, let me tell you something. | 珀尔夫人 我希望你知道 |
[38:43] | There were 3,000 journalists in Pakistan during the war in Afghanistan. | 阿富汗战争期间有3000多名记者在巴基斯坦 |
[38:47] | Not one of them got into trouble. | 但没有一个卷入麻烦 |
[38:50] | Danny and I were two of those journalists, | 我和丹尼当时也在 |
[38:51] | so I’m sorry, I don’t understand your point. | 抱歉我不明白你为什么这么说 |
[38:54] | Why did your husband have to meet with these people? | 你丈夫为什么要去见这些人? |
[38:56] | He’s a journalist. | 他是记者 |
[38:58] | I don’t think this is the business of a journalist. | 我不认为这是记者该做的事情 |
[39:00] | Forgive me for correcting you, | 原谅我必须纠正你 |
[39:01] | but it is absolutely the business of a journalist. | 但这当然是记者该做的事情 |
[39:04] | -Mrs. Pearl. -Yes? | -珀尔夫人 -嗯? |
[39:06] | We do have information | 我们确实得到情报 |
[39:08] | that the Indian Intelligence Services are behind this kidnapping. | 印度的情报机构是这次绑架的幕后主使 |
[39:11] | You really believe that? I don’t think… | 你相信么? 我不认为… |
[39:13] | They are trying to embarrass Pakistan | 他们是想让巴基斯坦难堪 |
[39:16] | by blaming Islamic extremists or the ISI | 利用美国记者的失踪 |
[39:19] | for the disappearance of an American journalist. Don’t you see it? | 来谴责伊斯兰极端分子或巴基斯坦情报局 你不明白吗? |
[39:23] | I think we must conclude at this point. | 我想我们必须重申这一结论 |
[39:26] | Mr. Bauman, I am slightly busy and I do have some prior engagements. | 鲍曼先生 我还很忙还有一些事情要处理 |
[39:30] | Thank you. Mr. Bauman. | 谢谢你 鲍曼先生 |
[39:33] | -Mrs. Pearl. -Thank you. | -珀尔夫人 -谢谢 |
[39:35] | -Thanks. -Thank you, Mr. Bauman. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 鲍曼先生 |
[39:42] | Have you seen this person? | 你见过这个人么? |
[39:45] | I’m looking for somebody who stayed here called Chaudhry Bashir. | 我在找一个名叫乔德里·巴西尔的人 |
[39:48] | Here is his number. | 这是他的电话号 |
[39:58] | How long do we have to stay here? | 我们要在这里呆多久? |
[40:01] | Until we find him. | 直到他出现 |
[40:07] | I’m sorry I was unable to come sooner. I’ve been away. | 抱歉我不能早些来我出差了 |
[40:11] | But I have here a list of all the calls that Danny made from the 19th. | 这个单子上是从19号起丹尼所有的通话记录 |
[40:19] | Didrt you meet with Danny the day that he was kidnapped? | 丹尼被绑架那天你和他见过面? |
[40:21] | That’s right. Danny told me he was meeting with Gilani. | 是的 他告诉我他要见吉拉尼 |
[40:25] | In fact, while he was with me, he received two phone calls. | 事实上 在我那的时候他接了两个电话 |
[40:30] | Right. | 好的 |
[40:32] | Right, I’ll be there. | 好的 我会去的 |
[40:35] | We work with telephone numbers. | 我们的工作就是和电话号码打交道 |
[40:38] | We start with Danny’s number and Arif’s, | 我们从丹尼和阿里夫的号码开始 |
[40:41] | Imtiaz Siddique’s and Bashir’s. | 还有伊姆提·西迪克和巴西尔的 |
[40:43] | From these numbers we find their contacts | 通过这些号码找到彼此间的联系 |
[40:46] | and then we obtain the numbers that they called and so on | 再找到他们拨出的电话 |
[40:49] | until we find the kidnappers. This is our business. | 直到找到绑架者这就是我们的工作 |
[40:54] | And let me assure you, we know what we’re doing. | 我希望你们可以知道我们知道我们在干嘛 |
[40:57] | They’re sourcing the IP from Bashir’s e-mail, right? | 他们在解析巴西尔邮件的IP地址 是么? |
[41:01] | That’s what they’re trying to do. | 他们正在试 |
[41:03] | -And no luck so far? -No. | -现在还没有眉目? -没有 |
[41:25] | We’re coming to you from the Los Angeles home of Daniel Pearl, | 我们在丹尼尔·珀尔洛杉矶的家中为您带来 |
[41:28] | the journalist who has been kidnapped in Pakistan. | 这位记者最近在巴基斯坦被绑架 |
[41:31] | A group calling itself | 自称 |
[41:32] | the National Movement for the Restoration of Pakistani Sovereignty | 巴基斯坦立国运动的组织 |
[41:35] | is claiming responsibility for the kidnapping | 声称对这起绑架负责 |
[41:38] | and says it’s hoping for better treatment of US prisoners held in Cuba. | 他们要求被关押在古巴的战俘得到更好的待遇 |
[41:47] | Excuse me, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:49] | Are you sure this is the right way? This is the right way? | 你确定是这条路对么? 是这么走么? |
[41:52] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[41:54] | Do you have a map? | 你有地图么? |
[42:11] | No. Sorry. | 抱歉 不行 |
[42:19] | The scene outside the house is out of control. | 外面的场面有些混乱 |
[42:23] | -We have to respond. -I think you should handle most of it. | -我们得有所反映 -你说的算 |
[42:27] | Great. We’ve gotten hundreds and hundreds of requests. | 好的 我们接到了数以百计的邀请 |
[42:30] | You have an authority that nobody else has to say who Danny is. | 你比任何人都有权告诉别人丹尼是什么样的人 |
[42:33] | And they’ve already said that he’s Mossad. | 他们已经说了他是穆萨德 |
[42:35] | They’ve already said he’s CIA. | 说了他是中情局的 |
[42:37] | By not responding we’re tacitly allowing these things to go unchallenged. | 我们保持沉默流言便有机可乘 |
[42:43] | We also have been talking to Colin Powell. | 我们也和柯林·鲍威尔谈过 |
[42:45] | Colin Powell has been talking to President Musharraf. | 柯林·鲍威尔已经在和穆萨拉夫总统沟通 |
[42:49] | -Asking him to do what? -We also got a… | -让他做什么? -我们还… |
[42:51] | I’m sorry. We’ve also issued a statement | 打断一下我们还发表了一个声明 |
[42:54] | saying that Danny did not work for the Government, | 说丹尼并非为政府工作 |
[42:56] | that Danny did not work for the CIA. | 也不为中情局工作 |
[42:58] | The CIA has then agreed to issue a statement confirming that. | 中情局已经同意发表声明证实这一点 |
[43:03] | -They’re gonna confirm that publicly? -Yeah. | -他们要向公众证实? -是的 |
[43:05] | -The CIA? -Yeah. | -中情局? -是的 |
[43:06] | We’re doing everything we possibly can do to make sure that Danny is safe. | 我们必须竭尽所能确保丹尼的安全 |
[43:12] | Okay, we’re on our way. | 好的 我们在路上了 |
[43:15] | Masud, where’s the coach station for Muzaffarabad? | 马苏德去穆扎法拉巴德的车站在哪里? |
[43:17] | Is Arif going to Muzaffarabad? | 阿里夫要去那儿? |
[43:19] | From Pirwadhi Bus Station? | 坐汽车去? |
[43:31] | Is Arif here? | 阿里夫在这儿么? |
[43:58] | Seventy-three numbers have now been recognized as possible suspects. | 现在有个73号码被认为有嫌疑 |
[44:03] | Our analysis is beginning to yield results. | 我们的分析快要出结果了 |
[44:06] | One of the numbers that Bashir called is a land line in Lahore. | 巴西尔从拉合尔的一个固定电话上打出过电话 |
[44:10] | And that land line belongs to a Sony TV dealer. | 这个固定电话属于一个索尼电视的经销商 |
[44:16] | And the Sony TV dealer was frequently calling another man in Karachi. | 而那个经销商经常跟卡拉奇的另外一个人通话 |
[44:26] | And this person was frequently calling another man in Punjab. | 而这个人又经常和在旁遮普一个人联系 |
[44:36] | Where is Hashim’s house? | 哈西姆的家在哪儿? |
[44:40] | Where is Hashim’s house? | 哈西姆的家在哪儿? |
[44:47] | Where is Hashim? | 哈西姆在哪里? |
[44:49] | We want to search the house. | 我们要搜查房子 |
[44:50] | Why are you all coming in here? | 你们来这儿干什么? |
[44:51] | Now, the important thing is, Hashim also goes by the name of Arif. | 现在重要的是哈西姆和阿里夫是一个人 |
[44:57] | -Arif? -That’s great. | -阿里夫? -太好了 |
[44:59] | -We have a photograph of Arif. -You found Arif? Great. | -我们拿到一张阿里夫的照片 -你们找到阿里夫了? 太棒了 |
[45:07] | But his family claims he died in Afghanistan. | 但他家里人说他已经在阿富汗死了 |
[45:11] | What? | 什么? |
[45:12] | He told Danny he was going to Kashmir. | 他告诉丹尼他要去克什米尔 |
[45:14] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[45:15] | -Well, is there a body? -No. There’s no body. | -有尸体么? -没有 |
[45:17] | We do not believe he’s necessarily dead. | 我们不相信他真的死了 |
[45:20] | His group has a lot of fighters in Kashmir. | 他的组织在克什米尔有很多成员 |
[45:23] | We think he may have gone to Muzaffarabad. | 我们觉得他已经去了穆扎法拉巴德 |
[45:34] | -Hello. -Hey, Asra. It’s John Bussey. | -喂? -嗨 艾丝拉 我是约翰·柏西 |
[45:37] | I just wanted to give you guys the heads-up. | 我只是想给你们提个醒 |
[45:39] | We got another e-mail from the kidnappers. | 我们又收到了一封绑匪的邮件 |
[46:09] | I have a message. I have a message. I have a message. | 我有话要说 我有话要说 我有话要说 |
[46:13] | Yes, I have a message. | 是的 我有话要说 |
[46:14] | I have three different points I wanna talk about. | 我有三点需要声明 |
[46:17] | Mariane, how’s it going in there? | 玛丽安 怎么样了? |
[46:19] | -Good. I’m coming. -Okay. | -很好 我就来 -好的 |
[46:26] | -Okay. You look great. -Thanks. | -你看上去好极了 -谢谢 |
[46:30] | One moment. | 等一下 |
[46:37] | That’s good, that’s great. | 不错 棒极了 |
[46:39] | -Asra, come on. We should go. -Yeah. | -艾丝拉 我们该走了 -好的 |
[46:43] | It’s Danny’s. | 那是丹尼的 |
[46:47] | Okay, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[46:55] | That’s perfect. | 真棒 |
[46:57] | Jesus Christ. Come on, you guys, let’s go. Come on. | 天啊来吧伙计们 我们走 |
[47:02] | Come on, help us push. | 加油 帮我们推一下 |
[47:05] | Watch your toes, John. | 约翰 小心你的脚指头 |
[47:08] | Yeah, we’ll give you a holler, you get in. | 我们帮你 你进去 |
[47:14] | There we go. | 走了 |
[47:21] | One question? | 一个问题 |
[47:30] | You know, emphasize the baby. | 强调你肚子里的孩子 |
[47:33] | Emphasize the fact that you and Danny are both journalists working here. | 强调你和丹尼都是记者 |
[47:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:38] | -Bussey, she’s fine. Just relax. -Okay. | -柏西 她没问题的 放松点 -好吧 |
[47:48] | Mrs. Pearl, the group holding your husband | 珀尔夫人绑架你丈夫的组织 |
[47:52] | has given a 24-hour deadline for the United States to meet their demands | 已经下了最后通牒要求美国政府在24小时内满足他们的要求 |
[47:57] | or else they say that they’ll kill your husband Daniel. | 否则将处死你的丈夫 |
[48:02] | Do you have a message to that group? | 你有什么话要对这个组织讲么? |
[48:05] | Yeah, I have a message. | 对 我有话要说 |
[48:08] | Three different points I wanna talk about. | 我想说三点 |
[48:11] | The first one is that I want to remind them | 首先 我想提醒他们 |
[48:14] | that my husband and I are both journalists. | 我丈夫和我都是新闻记者 |
[48:16] | We are two people who met and fell in love | 我们俩相遇并坠入爱河 |
[48:20] | because we have the same ideal. | 是因为我们有着相同的理想 |
[48:22] | He’s someone who… | 他是一个… |
[48:25] | I never saw him say a lie. | 他从没在报道有说过慌 |
[48:27] | In his journalism, I’ve never seen anyone so honest. | 我没见过比他更诚实的人 |
[48:32] | And how are you coping with this? | 你如何面对发生在你身上的一切? |
[48:38] | I haven’t slept for six days if that’s what you’re asking. | 我已经六天没有合眼了 |
[48:43] | But I have hope. | 但我仍抱以希望 |
[48:44] | I’m not desperate | 我并没有绝望 |
[48:46] | because I believe that if I stop trying to create this dialogue, | 如果我不争取这次对话的机会 |
[48:51] | then I stop believing in everything else and I can’t do that. | 那也就等于我放弃了所有希望我不能这么做 |
[48:55] | I’m pregnant. | 我有孕在身 |
[48:57] | And if you could say one thing to your husband now, what would you tell him? | 此时此刻 你最想对你丈夫说什么? |
[49:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[49:06] | Yeah, okay. Let’s cut there. Thank you so much. | 行 很好 就到这非常感谢你 |
[49:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:13] | -All right. -Thank you. Great. | -好的 -谢谢你 很棒 |
[49:15] | -Great, Holly. -Thank you, John. I’ll ring you. | -很不错 霍利 -谢谢 约翰 我会再给你电话的 |
[49:19] | I like the fact that you held yourself together. | 我很欣赏你刚才的镇定 |
[49:23] | You wouldn’t know her husband has been kidnapped for six days. | 你无法想像她一个丈夫被绑架了六天的人 |
[49:41] | We gotta figure out a way to get Mariane to eat more. | 我们得想办法让玛丽安多吃点东西 |
[49:43] | I think it’s important for her. For her health. | 这对她很重要 为了她的健康 |
[49:45] | She’s a pregnant woman, she’s gotta feed this baby. | 她是个孕妇 还得喂养宝宝 |
[49:48] | Just so you know, I’m not a very good cook. | 你知道我的 烹饪我可不在行 |
[49:50] | You know, maybe it’s a matter of if we’re all eating together. | 也许问题在于我们一直都是一起吃饭 |
[49:56] | “You cannot fool us and find us. | “别想耍我们 也别想找到我们” |
[49:59] | “We’re inside seas, oceans, hills, graveyards, everywhere. | “我们身藏于湖泊 海洋群山 墓地 遍布各地” |
[50:03] | “This cycle will continue | “局面会僵持下去” |
[50:05] | “and no American journalist could enter Pakistan.” | “决不允许美国记者进入巴基斯坦” |
[50:09] | With respect to Mr. Pearl, we’re deeply concerned about his safety | 至于珀尔先生 我们非常关心他的安危 |
[50:12] | and our hearts go out to his family, | 政府与他的家人在一起 |
[50:15] | and I know that his colleagues at the Wall Street Journal | 据我所知 他在《华尔街日报》的同事们 |
[50:18] | are deeply concerned. | 也都非常关心他的安危 |
[50:19] | We’re doing everything we can to try to locate him and rescue him. | 我们正尽一切所能寻找并解救他 |
[50:24] | I have spoken to President Musharraf in Pakistan | 我也同巴基斯坦总理穆沙拉夫通过话 |
[50:28] | about the situation and I know that he’s doing everything he can. | 了解了相关情况他也在尽全力处理此事 |
[50:33] | The demands that the kidnappers have placed | 绑架者提出的要求 |
[50:36] | are not demands that we can meet or deal with | 是我们无法满足 无法应对 |
[50:40] | or get into a negotiation about. | 无法与之交涉的 |
[50:43] | The detainees at Guantanamo are being treated humanely. | 因为我们从来没有非人道地对待关押在塔纳摩的拘留者 |
[50:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[50:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[50:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[51:00] | Don’t you collapse now. | 现在你可不能倒下 |
[51:04] | Everybody else can collapse but not you. Don’t you collapse. | 任何人都可以倒下 而你绝不可以 |
[51:08] | The Pakistani authorities are very, well, they’re very embarrassed by this | 此事令巴基斯坦的权利机构非常窘迫 |
[51:14] | and they are not gonna go easy on the bad guys, I’ll tell you that right now. | 他们对那些坏蛋绝不会手软这我可以向你保证 |
[51:21] | I mean, the methods they use over here, | 我指的是他们对付犯人的方法 |
[51:23] | these guys are gonna tell us what we wanna know. | 会让那些家伙们从实招来 |
[51:26] | I’d like a front-row seat | 等到他们把这些坏家伙们倒吊起来 |
[51:28] | when they hang them up by their feet and beat them with sticks. | 拿棍子抽的时候 我一定要看个仔细 |
[51:39] | Right, goodnight. | 好的 那晚安了 |
[51:41] | And we’ll see you, you stay all night, yeah? | 再见了 你整晚都会在这吧? |
[51:44] | You stay? Yeah? All night? | 你会留守吗? 是吧? 那就好 |
[52:35] | Put here, please. Thank you. | 就放这吧 谢谢 |
[52:39] | -So we have a chef? -Yes. | -我们有厨师了? -对 |
[52:41] | John got him from Mr. Bauman. He normally works at the US Consulate. | 约翰从鲍曼先生那找来的他以前在美国领事馆的工作 |
[52:48] | “Baffling questions about Indian lady in Pearl case.” | “大家对珀尔事件中的这位印度女士有很多疑问” |
[52:51] | That is the perfect word for Asra. | 这词用在艾丝拉身上再合适不过了 |
[52:53] | “Security agencies are probing several baffling questions | “安全机构通过各种渠道” |
[52:56] | “pertaining to the Indian Muslim lady, Asra Q. Nomani.” | “打探关于印度籍穆斯林女性艾丝拉·Q·诺娜米的消息” |
[52:59] | Is there a photo of me there? | 登我的照片了么? |
[53:01] | “Miss Nomani is staying at a house in Karachi | “诺娜米小姐目前居住在卡拉奇” |
[53:03] | “that the latter got on a monthly rental of Rs. 40,000.” | “他每月的房租为640美元” |
[53:06] | They’re putting how much rent I’m paying? | 还写了我付多少房租? |
[53:08] | -Rs. 40,000? -Yeah. | -640美元? -嗯 |
[53:10] | “As her address in India, with her phone number 91-223…” | “她在印度住址的电话是91-223…” |
[53:13] | -What? -It has my address? | -什么? -还登了我的地址? |
[53:15] | How can they get that kind of information? | 他们是怎么连这个都知道的? |
[53:17] | It’s obvious. | 很明显 |
[53:18] | Security agencies. Who else? That’s their job, they’re doing their job. | 特工干的 还能有谁? 这就是他们的本职工作 |
[53:21] | -You better change your phone number. -It’s a Pakistan and India thing. | -赶紧把家里电话换了 -这还是印巴关系的老问题… |
[53:32] | What do you think of this, Shabir? | 你在干嘛呢 沙比德? |
[53:37] | He is saying God is raining. God is coming down with the rain. | 他说雨代表着上帝 上帝伴着雨水来到人间 |
[53:53] | This is the main attraction. | 这可是餐桌上的焦点 |
[53:55] | -You want me to carve it? -I believe you’re good with a knife. | -让我来切吗? -我相信你的刀法 |
[53:58] | The American Consul really knows how to survive in Pakistan. | 美国领事真懂得如何在巴基斯坦生活 |
[54:01] | Let’s enjoy our food. | 共享美味吧 |
[54:02] | This is a Cotes du Rhone. 1929 Cotes du Rhone. | 这是瓶罗讷河山丘 1929年的 |
[54:05] | Wow, vinegar. | 喔 是瓶醋啊 |
[54:30] | Steve’s a good name. Because you’ve got Stephen. | 史蒂夫是个好名字你们已经有个史蒂芬了 |
[54:33] | You’ve got Steve, you’ve got Stevie. Jonathan, Jon, Jonny. | 你们有了个史蒂夫 还有个史蒂维约翰森 约翰和约尼 |
[54:37] | -Formal, nickname, sex name. -So, it’ll be like… | -全名 外号 爱称 -那么 也就是说… |
[54:39] | You know what’s pretty is Alison. | 爱丽森这名字挺好听的 |
[54:42] | -Ali, Alison, Al, for instance. -Jonny’s like a little boy’s name. | -打个比方 爱丽 爱丽森 爱尔 -强尼像个小男孩的名字 |
[54:45] | -Theresa. -You know, it’s really old-fashioned. | -特蕾莎 -这名字有点过时了 |
[54:47] | -Mother Theresa. -No. | -特蕾莎修女 -不好 |
[54:50] | -Hey, Captain, what’s up? -I’m afraid there’s bad news. | -嘿 上尉 什么事? -有个坏消息 |
[54:53] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[54:55] | Danny’s body has been found. | 发现丹尼的尸体了 |
[54:57] | -He’s in the morgue. -Fuck. | -他在太平间 -靠 |
[55:00] | Dost is on his way to collect you. | 多斯特在去接你们的路上 |
[55:02] | -Okay, thank you. -What? | -好的 谢了 -怎么了? |
[55:04] | We’ve gotta get over there. Better get the guy here before we go. | 我们得赶过去 先把服务员找来 |
[55:08] | Fuck! | 靠! |
[55:11] | Where’s the guy? Where’s the waiter guy? | 人呢? 服务员呢? |
[55:13] | John, fuck the bill. What are you fucking talking about? | 约翰 去他妈的账单你在说些什么啊? |
[55:18] | Fuck! | 靠! |
[55:21] | What did he say? What did Captain say? | 他说什么了? 上尉说什么了? |
[55:23] | He said they’ve got the body in the morgue. | 他说他们找到了尸体现在在太平间 |
[55:26] | I come to you with a tragic development in the case of Daniel Pearl, | 向各位播报丹尼尔·珀尔事件的最新进展 |
[55:30] | the Wall Street Journal reporter who’s been missing for 10 days. | 这位《华尔街日报》的记者至今已失踪十天 |
[55:34] | According to Karachi police, we can confirm now that he is dead. | 经卡拉奇当地警方证实珀尔先生已不幸罹难 |
[55:38] | His body was found dumped outside of a car in downtown Karachi. | 他的尸体在卡拉奇市区的一辆汽车旁被发现 |
[55:42] | He had several bullet wounds. | 身上有几处弹痕 |
[55:55] | Can you open the mouth? | 能张开他的嘴么? |
[56:01] | -It’s not Danny. -What do you mean it’s not Danny? | -这不是丹尼 -为什么这么说? |
[56:04] | Well, he’s got braces in his mouth… | 他牙齿上有矫形器 |
[56:06] | That’s not fucking Danny. | 这他妈不是丹尼 |
[56:07] | -What? -It’s not fucking Danny. | -什么? -见鬼了 不是丹尼 |
[56:15] | So wait, wait. I’m sorry. | 等等 等等 抱歉 |
[56:16] | Are you doubting the fact that I saw this? | 你怀疑我没有看到人? |
[56:18] | Are you actually asking me to get you a second source? | 你是不是需要我向你提供证明人? |
[56:21] | Hello? Yeah, it’s not fucking Danny. | 喂? 对 他妈的不是丹尼 |
[56:26] | No, it’s a fucking Iranian student, for God’s sakes. | 不是 是个伊朗学生 谢天谢地 |
[56:30] | It is not Danny. | 不是丹尼 |
[56:31] | -Are you coming over? -Yeah. | -你正在来的路上吗? -嗯 |
[56:34] | I just wanted to get you, well, you should know. | 我只是想让你了解事情的进展你应该明白 |
[56:38] | All right, okay. | 嗯 我明白 |
[56:39] | I can’t believe that they just announced it without any confirmation. | 真不敢相信 他们居然不核实就播出 |
[56:44] | Yeah, in the middle of Super Bowl Sunday. | 是啊 还是超级碗的比赛日 |
[56:46] | I can’t imagine who those sources were. | 也不知道他们从哪得来的消息 |
[56:48] | Everyone’s calling the Journal for a quote. | 大家都希望华盛顿日报能拿出证据 |
[56:49] | -It’s not Danny, you know that? -I know. | -那不是丹尼 你知道吗? -我知道 |
[56:52] | I’ve been talking to the Journal. | 我和报社通过话了 |
[56:54] | Just, you know, be strong. | 你要坚强些 |
[56:56] | I know. We will be. | 我明白 我会的你也一样 |
[57:21] | Who’s this gentleman Daniel Pearl you keep mentioning again and again? | 你反复说的这位丹尼尔·珀尔先生究竟是谁? |
[57:24] | I’m not asking you about his whereabouts, I just want to know… | 我不是问他的下落 我只是想知道… |
[57:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[57:28] | I’ve told you earlier, I’ve never heard of this man before. | 我早跟你说过了 我从没听说过他 |
[57:32] | I’m saying, what’s your opinion about his articles? | 我是想问你 对他的文章怎么看? |
[57:35] | I’ve never read his articles. What are you trying to get at? | 我从没读过他的文章你究竟想问什么? |
[57:38] | No, we have the mails which says, | 但是我们手头的邮件上说 |
[57:41] | “I spoke to Sheikh’s secretary yesterday | “我昨天同谢赫的秘书通过话” |
[57:43] | “and he told me that Sheikh Sahib has read your articles | “他说谢赫大人读过了您的文章” |
[57:46] | “and that you are welcome to meet him.” | “并愿意与你您会面” |
[57:48] | You gave the appointment. | 你定的约 |
[57:50] | You read the articles. It says Bashir wrote to Daniel. | 你读过了他的文章说巴西尔给丹尼尔写了信 |
[57:53] | Bashir wrote to Daniel Pearl, why don’t you ask Bashir? | 巴西尔给他写了信 为什么你问问巴西尔? |
[57:58] | Why don’t you ask him? | 为什么你不直接问他? |
[58:06] | Mariane? | 玛丽安? |
[58:09] | We have caught Gilani. | 我们抓到了吉拉尼 |
[58:11] | He was in Muzaffarabad but he is here now. | 他之前在穆扎法拉巴德已经抓过来了 |
[58:13] | -What did he say? -He’s not involved. | -他说了什么? -他与此事无关 |
[58:17] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[58:20] | I thought Gilani was the guy? | 我以为吉拉尼就是幕后主使? |
[58:22] | He was just the bait. | 他只是个诱饵 |
[58:25] | He was used as a bait. | 他被利用了 |
[58:30] | -So, there’s no Gilani involved? -No. | -这么说 这不关吉拉尼的事? -是的 |
[58:33] | We go back to Arif, we go back to Siddique and Bashir. | 得重新在阿里夫西迪克和巴西尔身上找线索 |
[58:36] | I don’t see this as a negative thing, I have to say. | 我倒觉得这并不是个坏事 我认为 |
[58:40] | This is a set-up. | 这是个圈套 |
[58:41] | I mean, if Gilani has nothing to do with this | 如果吉拉尼与此事毫无关系 |
[58:43] | -some of these letters are bogus. -It’s worse than that. | -这么说那些信是伪造的了 -更糟糕的是 |
[58:46] | It means that they’ve been planning something for weeks. | 可以看出他们已经蓄谋已久了 |
[58:49] | And for weeks he thinks he’s meeting with Gilani and there is no Gilani. | 丹尼一直以为跟他联系的是吉拉尼结果却不是 |
[58:53] | And whoever these people are, | 不管幕后的人是谁 |
[58:54] | they’re thinking about doing this for weeks. | 他们都是经过长期准备的 |
[58:59] | It is disappointing. | 这确实不是个好消息 |
[59:02] | It’s just taking away one piece, I don’t see this as a negative thing. | 这只是一种可能性我还是觉得没那么糟 |
[59:05] | It’s not a dead end, I think it’s quite the contrary. | 这并不是死胡同我们还很有希望 |
[59:18] | Well, now, the good news is Zafir and Farooq have traced one of the e-mails. | 现在 有个好消息就是萨菲赫和法鲁赫追踪到其中一封邮件 |
[59:24] | It was sent from a server in Noman City Apartments. | 是从诺曼城市公寓的一台服务器发出的 |
[59:28] | There’s a team of people who are searching for the computer | 有个小分队正在搜索 绑架者发送邮件时 |
[59:31] | that was using the server when the kidnapper e-mail was sent. | 连接到服务器的电脑 |
[59:52] | What’s your name? | 怎么称呼? |
[59:54] | Farhad Naseem. | 法哈德·纳西姆 |
[59:56] | Is this computer yours? | 这电脑是你的么? |
[59:57] | -This computer is mine. -Turn it on, please. | -对 -麻烦你开机 |
[1:00:00] | It can’t be switched on because the hard disk has crashed. | 开不了 因为硬盘坏了 |
[1:00:04] | What happened to the hard disk? | 怎么坏的? |
[1:00:05] | There was a virus on it and it crashed. | 中了病毒 |
[1:00:07] | I took it to repair two days ago. | 两天前我拿去修了 |
[1:00:09] | -It broke down two days ago? -Yes. | -两天前坏的? -对 |
[1:00:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:00:16] | Take him in. | 带他进去 |
[1:00:19] | How many computers have you connected in that building? | 那栋楼里有多少台电脑联到服务器? |
[1:00:22] | In that building, twenty or more. | 有二十多台 |
[1:00:23] | -Twenty? -Yes. | -二十台? -嗯 |
[1:00:25] | Is this your job? | 这是你的工作? |
[1:00:27] | Yes, this is what I do. | 嗯 我就是干这行的 |
[1:00:29] | We are looking for Daniel Pearl’s photograph. | 我们正在寻找丹尼尔·珀尔的照片 |
[1:00:34] | We have new software | 我们有个新软件 |
[1:00:36] | that can recover deleted files from your hard drive | 恢复硬盘上已经删除的文件 |
[1:00:39] | just like that. | 易如反掌 |
[1:00:43] | Whatever you know, just tell us now. You won’t have any difficulties. | 你知道什么 尽管告诉我们你不会有任何麻烦的 |
[1:00:47] | If the Americans find out, you’ll be in big trouble | 如果被美国人先查出来你就有大麻烦了 |
[1:00:49] | and we won’t be able to help you. | 到时 我们也没法帮你 |
[1:00:50] | There was no-one else? You did it on your own? | 还有其他人吗? 还是就你一个人? |
[1:00:53] | No, sir, my cousin Suleiman was with me. | 还有我的堂兄苏里曼先生 |
[1:00:56] | -Okay, he’s your cousin? -Yes. | -好的 他是你堂兄? -嗯 |
[1:00:57] | Where does he live? | 他住哪? |
[1:00:59] | -He lives in Karachi. -Is he in Karachi now? | -住在卡拉奇 -他现在在卡拉奇? |
[1:01:00] | -Yes. -Come on, let’s go. | -嗯 -好的 咱们走 |
[1:01:02] | Well done. | 很好 |
[1:01:05] | In the morning prayer, everybody will come to know. | 明早祈祷时 所有人都会知道 |
[1:01:07] | So we have to find Danny tonight. | 我们今晚就得找到丹尼 |
[1:01:10] | Quickly, quickly. | 快 快 |
[1:01:19] | This is the place. | 就是这 |
[1:01:30] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[1:01:33] | That’s him. | 那就是他 |
[1:01:37] | Yes, he’s the one. | 对 就是他 |
[1:01:54] | Come on, move it. | 快点 动作快 |
[1:02:02] | Get out of the way. | 闪开 |
[1:02:30] | Give me his phone. | 把他电话给我 |
[1:02:34] | Tell him what I told you to say. | 我说什么你说什么 |
[1:02:41] | It’s Suleiman. | 我是苏里曼 |
[1:02:45] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:02:48] | -He says he’s not there. -Do you have his cell number? | -那头的人说他不在 -有他手机吗? |
[1:02:50] | -Yes. -Then let’s try it. | -有 -打手机试试 |
[1:02:53] | Be quiet. | 安静 |
[1:02:57] | Suleiman speaking. | 我是苏里曼 |
[1:02:59] | -What do you want? -I need to speak to you. | -什么事? -我得跟你谈谈 |
[1:03:02] | I need to meet you urgently. | 想马上见你 |
[1:03:05] | Not now. We’ll meet up early tomorrow morning and talk. Okay? | 现在不行 明天一大早见面再谈 好么? |
[1:03:09] | Hello? Hello, Adil? | 喂? 喂 阿迪尔? |
[1:03:13] | Sir, he’s saying we’ll speak tomorrow. | 长官 他说明早再谈 |
[1:03:15] | Take down this number. | 记下号码 |
[1:03:18] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[1:03:19] | Sir, this is the phone company. | 长官 电话公司打来的 |
[1:03:22] | Yeah, this is Javed Habib, CID Chief. | 我是贾维德·哈比布 情报局探长 |
[1:03:24] | I need some information about the last phone call made on this phone. | 帮我查清楚上次通话的详细信息 |
[1:03:31] | Which cell tower received a signal on the last phone call? | 上次通话是通过哪个信号站传送的? |
[1:03:37] | We don’t have any time, you bastard. | 我没那么多闲工夫 混蛋 |
[1:03:40] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 走 赶紧 |
[1:03:43] | Yeah, Randall, come along. | 来 兰道尔 你也来 |
[1:03:52] | CID! | 情报局! |
[1:03:57] | Excuse me. Excuse me, sir. | 先生 您有什么事? |
[1:03:59] | We need to trace a number. | 我需要追踪一个号码 |
[1:04:01] | Sorry, sir, the office is closed, we can’t give you any information right now. | 对不起 先生 已经下班了现在无法给您需要的信息 |
[1:04:04] | What do you need to do with this number? | 你要这个号码干什么? |
[1:04:07] | I am CID Chief Javed Habib. | 我是中情局的探长贾维德·哈比布 |
[1:04:09] | You know what I can do? | 你知道我是什么人么? |
[1:04:11] | Screw your confidentiality, I need that information. | 去你妈的狗屁机密我现在就要这个信息 |
[1:04:13] | A man has been kidnapped, a foreigner. | 一个外国人被绑架了 |
[1:04:15] | If something happens to him, Pakistan will have a bad reputation. | 如果他有什么事巴基斯坦的面子就丢大了 |
[1:04:19] | -You okay? -Yeah, man. | -你还好么? -嗯 还行 |
[1:04:21] | We just have to go a little careful with this one. | 等会的行动得稍微小心点了 |
[1:04:24] | -Why? -Oh, he’s a Jihadi. | -为什么? -这个人是圣战组织成员 |
[1:04:26] | He was in Afghanistan. | 他曾在阿富汗呆过 |
[1:04:27] | -He’s a police officer as well. -In my unit. | -还是名警察 -我这个组的 |
[1:04:30] | Oh, God. I love this town. | 噢 老天 这里可真有趣 |
[1:04:55] | -Who’s there? -Don’t move. | -谁啊? -不许动! |
[1:04:58] | -Put your hands up. -Take him away. | -举起双手 -把他带走 |
[1:05:01] | You’ll be sorry. | 你们会为你们的行为后悔的 |
[1:05:02] | God is great. | 万能的主 |
[1:05:05] | God is great. | 万能的主 |
[1:05:24] | Where is Daniel Pearl? | 丹尼尔·珀尔在哪? |
[1:05:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:05:28] | What do you know? | 你知道什么? |
[1:05:30] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么也不知道 |
[1:05:34] | Tell me whatever you know. | 那就把你知道的告诉我 |
[1:05:41] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么也不知道 |
[1:05:45] | What do you know? | 你知道什么? |
[1:05:54] | What do you know? | 你知道什么? |
[1:05:55] | Just tell me. | 尽管告诉我 |
[1:05:58] | What do you know? | 你知道什么? |
[1:06:00] | What did you do? | 你是干什么的? |
[1:06:02] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么也不知道 |
[1:06:03] | -What do you know? -Nothing. | -你知道什么? -什么都不知道 |
[1:06:11] | -What do you know? -Nothing. | -你知道什么? -什么都不知道 |
[1:06:18] | Who asked you to e-mail? | 谁让你发邮件的? |
[1:06:26] | Who are you working for? | 你为谁干活? |
[1:06:28] | Who asked you to e-mail? | 谁让你发邮件的? |
[1:06:30] | Sheikh Omar. | 谢赫·奥玛尔 |
[1:06:49] | -Dost, come in. -I’m here, Captain. | -多斯特 听到请回答 -收到 上尉 |
[1:07:32] | Quickly, come on. | 动作快 |
[1:07:39] | Check all the rooms. | 搜查所有房间 |
[1:07:41] | Search everything. | 仔细搜查 |
[1:07:45] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁? |
[1:07:46] | Is this the way to come into respectable people’s homes? | 我们是有身份的人你们怎么能随意胡来? |
[1:07:49] | Where’s Sheikh Omar? | 谢赫·奥玛尔在哪? |
[1:07:50] | You must have a contact number. | 你们一定有他的联系方式 |
[1:07:52] | 9-0-7-0-2-7-2-6 Nine-zero-seven-zero two-seven-two-six. | |
[1:07:56] | Where is Sheikh Omar? | 谢赫·奥玛尔在哪? |
[1:07:58] | -We don’t know anything. -Give me Adil’s phone. | -我们什么也不知道 -把阿迪尔的电话给我 |
[1:08:00] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:08:01] | Give me Adil’s phone. | 把阿迪尔的电话给我 |
[1:08:05] | We’ve got Omar’s number. | 我们拿到了奥玛尔的号码 |
[1:08:21] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:08:23] | Omar Sheikh? | 奥玛尔·谢赫? |
[1:08:25] | Yes? | 是 |
[1:08:27] | It’s Javed Habib speaking, Omar Sheikh. | 我是贾维德·哈比布 |
[1:08:30] | We have all the information, we know everything about you. | 我们掌握了你所有的信息 对你了如指掌 |
[1:08:34] | Farhad, Adil, Suleiman, we have all of them. | 我们已经抓到了法哈德 阿迪尔 苏里曼 |
[1:08:37] | Check your caller ID. | 看看这个来电号码 |
[1:08:48] | He’s cut the phone. | 他挂了电话 |
[1:09:03] | Come on, bring them out. | 走 带他们走 |
[1:09:16] | Adil told us that he met Omar in Afghanistan. | 阿迪尔说他在阿富汗认识的奥玛尔 |
[1:09:19] | Suddenly I realized Bashir was Omar Saeed Sheikh. | 我突然意识到巴西尔就是奥玛尔·萨义德·谢赫 |
[1:09:24] | -Are you sure? -Yes. | -你确定吗? -嗯 |
[1:09:26] | The FBI found Danny’s photos on this guy Farhad’s computer | 联邦调查局在这个叫法哈德的电脑里发现了丹尼的照片 |
[1:09:31] | who is the key to Sheikh Omar. | 这是找到谢赫·奥玛尔的关键 |
[1:09:35] | So we’ve had this article and we just put it away | 这有份材料 刚准备收起来 |
[1:09:38] | and it was about Omar Saeed Sheikh. | 关于奥玛尔·萨义德·谢赫的 |
[1:09:40] | I have it here somewhere. | 我好像也在哪看过 |
[1:09:42] | Okay, look, here it is, here it is. | 看 看这里写的 |
[1:09:44] | “British born and educated. A known Jihadist. | “在英国出生 并接受教育著名的圣战组织成员 |
[1:09:48] | “Arrested for kidnapping four tourists in India, | “曾因在印度绑架四名游客而被捕 |
[1:09:52] | “one American, three British. | “一名美国人 三名英国人 |
[1:09:54] | “The four were freed unarmed.” | “全部被安全释放” |
[1:09:57] | -They were freed unarmed? -Yeah. | -安全释放? -嗯 |
[1:09:59] | So this guy is a serious, serious player. | 看来这家伙是个很厉害的角色 |
[1:10:01] | He was arrested in 1994 for this kidnapping… | 他1994年因绑架而被捕… |
[1:10:04] | and put in an Indian prison until 1999. | 1999年被释放 |
[1:10:09] | -Why was he released? -There was a hostage swap. | -为什么被释放? -因为人质交换 |
[1:10:12] | An Indian airplane was hijacked and flown to Afghanistan. | 一架印度飞机被劫持到阿富汗 |
[1:10:15] | He’s Al Qaeda. | 他是基地组织成员 |
[1:10:17] | He has connections, yes, we know. But… | 他与他们有关系 我们知道 但是… |
[1:10:21] | Close connection, it says, to Al Qaeda. | 很近的关系 上面说的 |
[1:10:28] | We arrested his two cousins. | 我们逮捕了他的两个堂兄 |
[1:10:30] | We will fight kidnappers with kidnappings. | 用绑架来同绑架犯周旋 |
[1:11:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:11:30] | -Mariane, what’s wrong? -Yeah, I’m all right. I’m all right. | -玛丽安 怎么了? -我还好 还好 |
[1:11:33] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:11:37] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:11:43] | Fetal heart sound and the blood pressure is quite normal. | 胎儿的心跳和血压都挺正常 |
[1:11:46] | I will give you some medicine. You will feel definitely better. Okay? | 我给你开些药 吃了就会好多了 明白了? |
[1:11:49] | Okay. Thank you. | 嗯 谢谢你 |
[1:11:51] | “Making a habit of not urinating when you feel the need | “习惯性憋小便… |
[1:11:54] | “increases the risk that your inflamed bladder… | “易导致膀胱发炎… |
[1:11:57] | …may irritate the uterus and set off contractions.” | …刺激子宫收缩” |
[1:11:59] | “So don’t hold it in.” | 所以绝不要憋着” |
[1:12:02] | -I’ll remember that. -That was in caps. | -我记下了 -这儿可是用大写标明了的 |
[1:12:05] | -So don’t hold it in. -So don’t hold it in. | -绝不要憋着 -绝不要憋着 |
[1:12:08] | Do you wanna go share those notes with Mariane? | 你要把这个告诉玛丽安吗? |
[1:12:11] | Do you think I should? | 你认为需要吗? |
[1:12:12] | Is there anything on breast-feeding? | 有关于母乳喂养的么? |
[1:12:14] | There’s a lot on breast-feeding but we’re not there yet, Steve. | 那可多了 不过我们还没到那一步 史蒂夫 |
[1:12:16] | Do you have kids? | 你有孩子么? |
[1:12:18] | No. | 没有 |
[1:12:33] | Come on, look happy. | 来 开心点嘛 |
[1:12:35] | Right, you’re a happy girl. Happy girl. | 这就对了 你是个快乐的女孩 快乐的女孩 |
[1:12:38] | There it is. Now I can tell all my friends that you are happy. | 行了 这样我就可以告诉我所有的朋友 你很快乐 |
[1:12:51] | You can get old and fat and gray and grumpy. | 你可以变老变胖变得两鬓斑斑脾气暴躁 |
[1:12:54] | -And curvy. -But don’t lose your smile. | -变得有曲线 -但不要改变你的微笑 |
[1:13:09] | Oh, shit. | 噢 该死 |
[1:13:13] | It does smell like that picture. | 闻起来确实像这幅图上画的 |
[1:13:15] | You’re so uncultured. | 你也太没文化了 |
[1:13:17] | There’s a potential new e-mail from CNN. | 美国有线电视网给我来了封邮件正在接收 |
[1:13:23] | “We had informed the US if our demands were not met within 24 hours | “我们已向美方表明如果不能在24小时内满足我方要求 |
[1:13:26] | “we would kill Daniel Pearl. | “我们将处死丹尼尔·珀尔 |
[1:13:27] | “Now Mr. Bush can find his body in the graveyards of Karachi. | “那时布什先生可以去卡拉奇的墓地里找他的尸体了 |
[1:13:29] | “We have thrown him there.” | “我们把他扔在那了” |
[1:13:35] | -Do we think it’s another hoax? -Get all the phones on silent, shall we? | -你认为这又是一次骗局么? -把所有的电话都给掐了 好么? |
[1:13:42] | Let me call Captain. | 我给上尉打电话 |
[1:14:51] | Why Danny? | 为什么会发生在丹尼身上? |
[1:14:53] | The Journal, a few weeks ago, | 几周前 《华尔街日报》 |
[1:14:54] | handed over to the CIA a computer | 把一台电脑移交给了中央情报局 |
[1:14:57] | which had information about Richard Reid | 里面有关于理查德·里德的资料 |
[1:15:00] | and his attempts to blow up the American Airline flight. | 以及他准备炸毁美国航班的情报 |
[1:15:02] | And then you guys told everyone that you did that. | 然后你们到处宣传你们做的好事 |
[1:15:05] | Mariane, look at this. | 玛丽安 看看这个 |
[1:15:07] | The Wall Street Journal is telling everybody it’s co-operating with the CIA. | 《华尔街日报》公开表示正在与中央情报局合作 |
[1:15:11] | We turned the computer over because we had no choice. | 我们别无选择 只能电脑移交 |
[1:15:15] | -Okay. Okay. -It was a matter of national security. | -得了 得了 -这是有关国家安全的 |
[1:15:17] | To an outsider it could look like the CIA are in bed with the Journal. | 可外人看来是华盛顿日报和中央情报局穿一条裤子 |
[1:15:20] | So, what, you think it’s no factor? Just ignore it? | 那又怎么样 你认为这不是导火索么? 可以忽略么? |
[1:15:23] | I don’t think Danny was taken because he worked for the Wall Street Journal. | 我并不认为丹尼被抓是因为他是《华尔街日报》的记者 |
[1:15:26] | We don’t know. | 我们也不知道 |
[1:15:27] | They know where he works and they say CIA. It’s something. | 他们知道他的工作还说到了中央情报局 这一些 |
[1:15:30] | Let’s be honest about it, they call everybody a spy. | 说实话 他们管谁都叫间谍 |
[1:15:33] | If you’re an Indian in Pakistan, you must be an Indian spy. | 在巴基斯坦 如果你是个印度人那你一定是印度间谍 |
[1:15:38] | All right, here’s what I think. | 好了好了 我是这么想的 |
[1:15:40] | Two days before Danny was kidnapped | 在丹尼被绑架前两天 |
[1:15:43] | the US asked Pakistan to hand over Omar Saeed Sheikh. | 美国向巴方提出引渡奥玛尔·萨义德·谢赫 |
[1:15:46] | Now, Omar was supposed to have sent money to Mohammed Atta prior to 9l11. | 因为怀疑奥玛尔曾在911事间前向穆罕默德·阿塔提供过资金 |
[1:15:51] | Now, rumors are | 有传言称 |
[1:15:53] | that this money came from Lieutenant General Mahmood Ahmed | 这笔钱是中将马慕德·阿麦德给的 |
[1:15:56] | who was the head of the ISI. | 他可是三军情报局的头头 |
[1:15:58] | Now, on October 7th, Musharraf dismissed the General. | 到了10月7日 这位将军被穆沙拉夫解职 |
[1:16:02] | Now, was that because of his involvement? | 这是不是因为他与此事有关联呢? |
[1:16:13] | -Hello? -Mariane? | -喂? -玛丽安么? |
[1:16:15] | -Yes? -We’ve got Omar Saeed Sheikh. | -什么事? -我们抓到了奥玛尔·萨义德·谢赫 |
[1:16:27] | Is Daniel Pearl still alive? | 丹尼尔·珀尔还活着么? |
[1:16:31] | I haven’t a clue. | 我也不知道 |
[1:16:37] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪么? |
[1:16:40] | I wish I could help you. | 我希望我能帮助你 |
[1:16:47] | Who is holding him? | 谁抓了他? |
[1:16:49] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:16:54] | That was the whole point of the operation, | 这是这次行动的宗旨 |
[1:16:56] | so that each person knows as little as possible. | 每个人知道的越少越好 |
[1:16:59] | Why did you kidnap him? | 为什么绑架他? |
[1:17:02] | -Why? -Why did you kidnap him? | -为什么? -为什么要绑架他? |
[1:17:07] | -He was an American. -He was an American? Just that? | -他是个美国人 -就因为是美国人? 就因为这? |
[1:17:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:17:11] | You think you are a good Muslim? | 你认为自己是个虔诚的穆斯林么? |
[1:17:16] | At least I have the strength to stand for something I believe in, | 起码我有勇气为我的信念而战 |
[1:17:20] | unlike others in this room. | 不像这房里的其他人 |
[1:17:23] | How old is your son? | 你儿子多大了? |
[1:17:25] | He’s a baby, Captain. Cute little baby. | 他还是个宝宝 长官很可爱的小家伙 |
[1:17:27] | -You miss him? -Desperately. | -想他么? -非常想 |
[1:17:31] | You want to see him? | 想见他么? |
[1:17:33] | Inshallah, if Allah wills then it will be so. | 听天由命了如果阿拉真主希望我们见面的话 |
[1:17:37] | -What about your baby? -We can arrange for that. | -谈谈你的小孩吧? -我们可以安排你们见面 |
[1:17:40] | Do you want to see your baby grow old? | 你希望他长大成人么? |
[1:17:48] | Omar Saeed Sheikh handed himself in over a week ago, on February the 5th. | 一周前 也就是2月5号奥玛尔·萨义德·谢赫自首了 |
[1:17:53] | It was the same night that the raid was made on his aunt’s house. | 就在搜捕他婶婶家的那天晚上 |
[1:17:56] | Where has he been? | 他去哪了? |
[1:17:58] | He handed himself in to Brigadier Ejaz Shah. | 他找到了布贾迪·艾贾·沙尔自首 |
[1:18:02] | He is the Home Secretary of Punjab. | 彭加地区的内政大臣 |
[1:18:04] | This guy is ex-ISI. | 前三军情报局成员 |
[1:18:06] | He’s connected to Omar’s family and he kept Omar’s arrest a secret for a week. | 他与奥玛尔家有接触把奥玛尔被捕的消息隐瞒了一个星期 |
[1:18:12] | -Was he being interrogated by the ISI? -We don’t know. | -三军情报局正在审判他? -不得而知 |
[1:18:16] | Omar is gone for a week? He’s gone for a week? | 奥玛尔走了一周? 一周? |
[1:18:19] | What does he say about Danny? | 他说了有关丹尼什么么? |
[1:18:20] | He doesn’t say anything about that. Yet. | 目前他还什么也没说 |
[1:18:28] | -Mariane? -What? | -玛丽安? -什么? |
[1:18:44] | British-born militant Sheikh Omar | 出生于英国的好战分子谢赫·奥玛尔 |
[1:18:46] | arrived at court heavily guarded, his face covered. | 蒙着头 在众多警力的看守下到达了法庭 |
[1:18:53] | Do you know where Daniel Pearl is being held? | 你知道丹尼尔·珀尔关在哪么? |
[1:18:57] | No, I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[1:18:58] | Do you know if Daniel Pearl is alive? | 丹尼尔·珀尔还活着么? |
[1:19:03] | As far as I know | 据我所知 |
[1:19:06] | he is not alive. | 他已经死了 |
[1:19:09] | On February 5th, I spoke to my brothers on the phone | 2月5号 我在电话里对我的兄弟说 |
[1:19:12] | and I told them to take the patient to the doctor’s. | 带病人去看医生 |
[1:19:15] | This was a code to release the hostage. | 这是释放人质的暗号 |
[1:19:18] | But it was too late. | 但为时已晚 |
[1:19:21] | So it’s bullshit. | 绝对是狗屁胡话 |
[1:19:24] | They’re just liars, they’re just psychos and liars. | 他们就是些骗子尽是些变态和骗子 |
[1:19:39] | I think if he was not alive, with all the pressure that we are putting | 如果他已经死了迫于我们的压力 |
[1:19:44] | I think we would have got his body from somewhere. | 绑匪绝不敢保留尸体 |
[1:19:47] | And whatever Mr. Omar Sheikh lately has said that maybe he’s not alive, | 所以奥玛尔·谢赫先生说丹尼已经死了 |
[1:19:51] | I don’t believe him. | 我不相信 |
[1:19:53] | He’s been switching sides | 他曾反复改变立场 |
[1:19:54] | and switching his statements a number of times, | 并多次翻供 |
[1:19:56] | that is what I am told. | 这就是我所知道的情况 |
[1:19:57] | He may be trying to get us off the track. | 他可能是想混淆视听 |
[1:20:02] | So I think really, maybe I hope and I pray that he’s alive. | 我真诚的希望 祈祷 丹尼仍然活着 |
[1:22:00] | Nuri, hello. It’s Steve. | 纽丽 嘿 我是史蒂夫 |
[1:22:04] | Peshawar, Pakistan. | 巴基斯坦 白沙瓦 |
[1:22:06] | As a Muslim and an ethnic Pashtun, | 同为帕坦族穆斯林 |
[1:22:08] | Fazal-e-Maula has some sympathy for the ruling Taliban in Afghanistan. | 法祖·伊·玛拉对塔利班在阿富汗的统制持赞同态度 |
[1:22:12] | But on September 11, as he watched television replays | 但自从911事件那天他看到了电视中播出的 |
[1:22:15] | of airplanes crashing into the World Trade Center in New York, | 飞机撞向纽约世贸中心的一幕 |
[1:22:18] | he knew what to do. Buy Afghanis. | 他终于知道了应该干什么资助阿富汗人行动 |
[1:22:23] | -How’s Nuri? -She’s good. | -纽丽怎么样? -她挺好 |
[1:22:25] | What’s the due date? | 预产期什么时候? |
[1:22:39] | Amazing you can love somebody you’ve never met. | 能爱上你还未见到的人 真奇妙 |
[1:22:54] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:22:55] | Hello? Yes. | 喂? 是 |
[1:22:59] | It’s Danny’s phone. | 是丹尼的电话 |
[1:23:00] | -They’re speaking Urdu. Talk to them. -Hello. | -说的是乌尔都语 你跟他们说 -喂 |
[1:23:02] | I would let you speak to her, but she doesn’t speak Urdu. | 我来替你转达 她不懂乌尔都语 |
[1:23:08] | Okay? | 行么? |
[1:23:10] | Whatever you want. Whatever you want. | 什么我都答应 无论什么 |
[1:23:14] | No, he just hung up on me. | 挂了 |
[1:23:16] | It’s fine. They were making contact. That’s good, that’s fine. | 这很好 他们试图与我们联系这很好 是好消息 |
[1:23:21] | But they don’t say what they want. They don’t say what they want. | 但他们没说要求 什么都没说 |
[1:23:24] | No. They’re still toying with us. They know we’re getting close. | 不 他们这么做还是在耍我们他们知道我们就要找到他们了 |
[1:23:28] | Do you think they’ll call back? | 你认为他们还会打来么? |
[1:23:30] | Well, unless we get to them first. | 除非我们先联系他们 |
[1:23:41] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:23:42] | Hello. John Bussey. | 你好 我是约翰·柏西 |
[1:23:45] | Yeah. Yeah. What? | 对 对 怎么了? |
[1:23:48] | No, don’t bring them over there. No, we’ll come over there. Yeah. | 不 别把他们带过来我们过去 对 |
[1:23:52] | -Who was it? -Joe. | -谁打来的? -乔 |
[1:23:55] | We gotta go. | 得走了 |
[1:23:58] | Hey, Farhan, let’s… | 嘿 法兰 走… |
[1:24:08] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪了? |
[1:24:09] | They just got a phone call and they had to go out. | 接了个电话 就出去了 |
[1:24:14] | I’m gonna get my phone. | 我去拿我的电话 |
[1:24:19] | I can’t get through to Bussey. | 柏西的电话打不通 |
[1:24:32] | I tried Bussey and I’ve tried Steve. | 给柏西打了 也给史蒂夫打了 |
[1:24:33] | -I can’t get through to either. -Try Randall. | -谁也打不通 -打给兰道尔 |
[1:24:37] | Okay, it’s ringing. Randall’s phone is ringing. | 行 通了兰道尔的电话通了 |
[1:24:41] | Hi, Randall. It’s Asra. | 嗨 兰道尔 我是艾丝拉 |
[1:24:43] | Can you call me as soon as you get this message, please? | 收到讯息后立马给我打电话 好么? |
[1:24:51] | His line is not connecting. | 他的电话也打不通 |
[1:25:00] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么这么做? |
[1:25:02] | -Hey, Steve. -Hey, John, how are you? | -嘿 史蒂夫 -嘿 约翰 还好么? |
[1:25:09] | -So what have you got? -It’s a tape. | -你们拿到了什么? -一盘带子 |
[1:25:11] | We got it a half hour ago. | 半小时前拿到的 |
[1:25:13] | John was contacted by a local journalist. | 一位当地的记者联系上了约翰 |
[1:25:29] | -Hi. Are you John? -Yeah, I am. How are you doing? | -嘿 你是约翰? -嗯 你好 |
[1:25:36] | Here is your thing. | 这是你要的 |
[1:25:38] | It’s original. | 母带 |
[1:25:40] | -Have you seen it? -Yeah. | -你看过了么? -嗯 |
[1:25:42] | -Be careful. -Thanks. | -多加小心 -谢谢 |
[1:25:46] | Guy in the striped shirt. You see him? | 穿条纹衬衣的那个看到了么? |
[1:25:50] | We’re gonna need to X-ray this. | 我们得扫描一下 |
[1:25:52] | Yeah, come on. | 嗯 来吧 |
[1:25:58] | Is there a tape in there? | 里面有带子么? |
[1:26:04] | This is it. | 就是这个了 |
[1:26:27] | Oh, my God. | 噢 上帝啊 |
[1:26:31] | It’s Asra. Hello. | 是艾丝拉打来的 喂 |
[1:26:34] | Hello. Randall. It’s Asra. Look, where are you? | 喂 兰道尔我是艾丝拉 你们在哪? |
[1:26:38] | -Hello. Hang on a second. -What’s going on? Randall? | -喂 你等等 -究竟怎么回事? 兰道尔? |
[1:26:40] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:26:42] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:26:44] | I just lost her. | 没信号了 |
[1:26:47] | -He hung up. -No, no. | -他挂了 -噢 不 |
[1:26:50] | -Where are you going? -I don’t know. | -你去哪? -我也不知道 |
[1:26:53] | -Will you call me a car? -Where are you gonna go? | -给我叫辆车吧? -你要去哪? |
[1:26:57] | I don’t know. Call me a car. | 我不知道 给我叫辆车 |
[1:27:43] | Mariane. | 玛丽安 |
[1:27:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:27:51] | Danny didn’t make it. | 丹尼没能幸免 |
[1:28:24] | No! | 不! |
[1:28:46] | No! No! No! No! | 不! 不! 不! 不! |
[1:29:01] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[1:29:17] | No! No! No! | 不! 不! 不! |
[1:29:21] | No! No! No! No! | 不! 不! 不! 不! |
[1:29:33] | How do you… | 你怎么… |
[1:29:37] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[1:29:40] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[1:29:42] | No, because… | 我是说 因为… |
[1:29:44] | Because we’ve, you know, been through this before. | 因为 我们经历过这样的事 |
[1:29:50] | -They can… -We have a video. | -他们可能… -我们看到了录像 |
[1:29:54] | They had a knife and they used it in a way that leaves no doubt. | 他们用了刀最致命的方式 |
[1:30:08] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:30:11] | Mariane… | 玛丽安… |
[1:30:13] | He was beheaded. | 他被斩首了 |
[1:30:24] | Oh, God. No, no, no… What? What? No, no. | 噢 上帝啊 不 不…什么? 怎么可能? 不 不 |
[1:30:32] | You watched that? | 你看到了? |
[1:30:36] | I never, never want to see it! | 我绝不 绝不要让我看到! |
[1:30:49] | Turn off the fucking phone! | 把那该死的电话线给拔了! |
[1:31:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:31:56] | I’m here, Mariane. | 我来了 玛丽安 |
[1:31:59] | The day my brother arrived was the day of Eid-ul-Adha. | 我哥哥来的那天 正好是古尔邦节 |
[1:32:03] | The day when every Muslim family sacrifices an animal to God. | 这天每一个穆斯林家庭要向上帝献上一头动物为祭 |
[1:32:07] | In remembrance of lbrahim’s willingness to sacrifice his son Ishmael. | 以纪念易卜拉欣愿牺牲他儿子以赛玛利为祭 |
[1:32:17] | The meat is then divided into three parts, | 动物的肉被分成三份 |
[1:32:19] | one for the family, one for the neighbor, and one for the poor. | 一份给家人 一份给邻居 一份给穷人 |
[1:32:25] | Mariane, thank you so much for being with us today. | 玛丽安 很高兴你的到来 |
[1:32:28] | You came to Pakistan in peace. | 你来到巴基斯坦 |
[1:32:30] | You came here seeking the truth, with your husband. | 同你的丈夫一道寻找真相 |
[1:32:33] | Now you leave Pakistan as a widow | 现在你的丈夫被残暴地谋杀了 |
[1:32:35] | after your husband was brutally murdered. | 你即将孤身一人离开此地 |
[1:32:37] | What message do you have for the people of Pakistan? | 你有什么话想对巴基斯坦人民说? |
[1:32:41] | Danny was killed this month. | 丹尼在这个月被杀害 |
[1:32:45] | But also 10 other people were killed by terrorists | 除此之外还有10人被恐怖分子杀害 |
[1:32:50] | and they were all Pakistani. | 他们全是巴基斯坦人 |
[1:32:52] | So they are suffering as much as we are, right? | 他们同我一样遭受着磨难 对么? |
[1:32:56] | Well, how do you address some Pakistanis who have sympathies | 你想对那些同情杀害你丈夫的武装组织 |
[1:32:59] | for militant groups such as those who killed your husband? | 的巴基斯坦人说些什么呢? |
[1:33:03] | Karachi is in some way the front line of this battle. | 某种程度上说卡拉奇是这场战争的前线 |
[1:33:10] | It is not just a group of extremist Pakistani. | 他们不只是一小撮巴基斯坦极端分子 |
[1:33:14] | It is a vast and international network of terrorists. | 他们是一个庞大的国际性的恐怖组织 |
[1:33:18] | And wherever there is misery, they find people | 哪里有贫穷与苦难他们就在那 寻找人们加入 |
[1:33:22] | and there is misery, you know, in lots of parts of the world. | 而世界上 有许多贫穷苦难的地方 |
[1:33:27] | Certainly that may be the case, | 贫穷和苦难确实是个重大问题 |
[1:33:28] | but have you seen the videotape of what they did to your husband? | 但你看过记录他们对你丈夫所作所为的录像带么? |
[1:33:34] | Have you no decency? | 你不知道”礼仪”二字怎么写吗? |
[1:33:37] | How do you ask me that? | 为什么问我这个? |
[1:33:40] | Mariane, I’m… | 玛丽安 我… |
[1:33:42] | Thank you for being with us today. | 谢谢你今天的到来 |
[1:33:43] | Okay, I think we’re done. | 行了 就到这吧 |
[1:33:45] | -S-a-t-c-h-i. -Satchi. | -S-A-T-C-H-I -萨奇 |
[1:33:47] | -That’s okay. -And a middle name, please, Satchi. | -好了 -麻烦你 中间名 萨奇 |
[1:34:01] | Okay. Excuse me. | 好 打扰了 |
[1:34:04] | I’m sorry. Back, back. | 对不起 退后 退后 |
[1:34:08] | Is there another way out of here? | 还有出去的路么? |
[1:34:09] | Yeah, I know another way. Please follow me. | 有 还有条路跟我来 |
[1:34:11] | -Please. Come. This way. -Okay. | -请走这边 -好 |
[1:34:16] | Fucking mob. | 一群王八蛋 |
[1:34:18] | -This way, please. -Here? | -这边请 -这里? |
[1:34:20] | Yeah. Sure. Yeah. | 嗯 当然 |
[1:34:22] | Thank you, Kasim. We appreciate it. Thank you. | 谢谢你 卡希姆 感谢 |
[1:34:25] | It’s crazy, they’re everywhere. | 真是疯狂 哪儿都有他们的影子 |
[1:34:41] | Pearl is 38 and graduated from Stanford before beginning a career in journalism. | 珀尔先生38岁在斯坦福大学毕业后成为了一名记者 |
[1:34:46] | He joined the Wall Street Journal in 1990. | 1990年他加入了《华尔街日报》 |
[1:35:28] | That’s great. | 很好吃 |
[1:35:33] | One more of these. | 再把这些来一份 |
[1:35:41] | I just wanted to say something to everybody. | 我想对各位说 |
[1:35:44] | I want to, I want to thank you | 我想 想谢谢你们 |
[1:35:47] | for all of your work and all of your effort | 谢谢你们所做的一切工作付出的一切努力 |
[1:35:53] | and your kindness | 谢谢你们的好意 |
[1:35:55] | and I know how much you wanted to find and bring Danny home. | 我能体会到你们是多么的想把丹尼带回家 |
[1:36:05] | You did not fail, you know? | 你们并没有失败 知道么? |
[1:36:09] | Danny’s dead, but the kidnappers, | 丹尼死了 但那些绑架者 |
[1:36:14] | their point is to terrorize people, right? | 他们的目的制造恐慌 对么? |
[1:36:19] | I am not terrorized. And you can’t be terrorized. | 而我并没有被吓倒 你们也没有 |
[1:36:23] | I am very grateful to all of you. Very, very grateful. So thank you. | 对你们大家我心存感激非常非常感激你们 谢谢 |
[1:36:27] | So please, let’s eat. | 那咱们就快吃吧 |
[1:36:41] | Everything looks very good. It’s great. | 每样东西看起来都很好吃 真棒 |
[1:36:45] | This is terrific. | 非常不错 |
[1:37:18] | Bye. | 拜 |
[1:37:22] | Bye. Take care. | 拜 多保重 |
[1:37:23] | Thank you so much. Take care. | 非常的感谢 保重 |
[1:37:26] | -Thanks. -Bye. | -谢谢 -再见 |
[1:37:30] | All right. I’ll see you. | 嗯 再见 |
[1:38:19] | Oh, my daughter. | 噢 我的闺女啊 |
[1:38:20] | You are so beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[1:38:29] | In Buddhism there is no god. | 佛教里没有上帝 |
[1:38:32] | The aim of Buddhism is to draw out all the strength, | 佛教的目的 是激发大家的力量 |
[1:38:35] | courage, wisdom and goodwill. | 勇气 智慧和善意 |
[1:38:41] | You make me happy every time you smile. | 你的每次笑容都令我倍感开心 |
[1:38:45] | We’re gonna create a beautiful world together. | 我们会一同创造一个美好的世界 |
[1:38:51] | The wine represents joy. | 酒代表着欢乐 |
[1:39:00] | The breaking of the glass symbolizes the fragility of human joy. | 酒杯的破碎象征了人们的欢乐 |
[1:39:05] | And also the breaking of innocence. | 和成长的开始 |
[1:39:34] | They found Danny’s body cut into 10 pieces. | 他们最终发现了丹尼的尸体被切成了10块 |
[1:39:37] | Nobody told me this. | 没有人告诉我这个 |
[1:39:39] | I learned it in an e-mail | 我从一封偶然附在 |
[1:39:41] | that was attached by accident to another e-mail sent to me. | 另一封发给我的邮件中得知 |
[1:39:48] | I decided that, before Adam is born, | 在亚当出生之前我决定 |
[1:39:52] | I have to confront everything that happened to Danny. | 面对发生在丹尼身上的一切 |
[1:40:17] | He was held in an isolated shack in a compound on the outskirts of Karachi. | 他被关在卡拉奇市郊的集中营中一间被隔离的小房间里 |
[1:40:22] | One day, when he was unshackled to go to the toilet, he tried to escape. | 有天 当他被解开枷锁去上厕所时他试图逃走 |
[1:40:27] | They caught him and chained him to the engine of a car. | 他们抓住了他绑在汽车的引擎上 |
[1:40:31] | Another time he tried to break loose when he was walking with his captors. | 还有一次在和他的看守人一起行走时他试图逃脱 |
[1:40:36] | Once he shouted to a passerby. | 他还曾向一位过路人求救 |
[1:40:39] | Then, one day, probably February 1st, | 后来 有一天 可能是2月1号 |
[1:40:43] | three men who spoke Arabic were brought to the compound. | 三个说阿拉伯语的人来到关押地 |
[1:40:47] | Danny argued with one of them. Then they turned on the video. | 丹尼与他们其中之一争吵了起来 接着他们打开了摄像机 |
[1:40:55] | My name is Daniel Pearl. | 我叫丹尼尔·珀尔 |
[1:40:57] | My father is Jewish. My mother is Jewish. I’m Jewish. | 我父亲是犹太人母亲是犹太人 我是犹太人 |
[1:41:03] | Maybe they made him say this | 也许是他们逼他说的 |
[1:41:04] | but I know he was undefeated because of the next thing that he says. | 但听到他接下来说的话后我知道他是不会被击败的 |
[1:41:09] | Something the kidnappers could not have known. | 这些话绑架者不可能理解 |
[1:41:14] | In the town of Benei Beraq in Israel | 在以色列的贝内·贝拉克镇 |
[1:41:16] | there’s a street called Chaim Pearl Street | 有条街叫做谢亚姆·珀尔街 |
[1:41:18] | which is named after my great-grandfather | 是以我曾祖父的名字命名的 |
[1:41:20] | who was one of the founders of the town. | 而他则是那个镇的创始人之一 |
[1:41:25] | I force myself to imagine all of it | 我强迫自己去想象这所有的一切 |
[1:41:28] | and when it is over I know there is nothing that can happen | 随着这一切的结束我知道没有什么事 |
[1:41:31] | that I won’t have the courage to face. | 是我没勇气去面对的 |
[1:42:26] | This film is for Adam. | 谨以此片献给亚当 |