英文名称:American Wedding
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Well, Michelle, we did it. Happy graduation. | 蜜雪儿 我们实现了 祝我们顺利毕业 |
[00:40] | You know, Iiving at my parents’ house, | 你知道 住在我父母的家 |
[00:43] | th-that’s, um… that’s a temporary thing. | 只是临时的 |
[00:46] | Uh, we’ve been going out for, what, three years. | 我们已经搬出去住三年了 |
[00:50] | You’re not, Iike, getting bored with things, are you? | 你没感到厌烦吧? |
[00:53] | Michelle, I… I’m gonna ask you something that I’ve never asked you before. | 蜜雪儿 我想问件从没问过你的事 |
[00:57] | Is it kinky? I don’t think so. No. | 很古怪的事? 我想不是 不怪 |
[01:00] | You don’t have to be embarrassed if you want to add more spiciness to our relationship. | 如果你想在我们的关系上多加些调剂 不用不好意思 |
[01:07] | Actually, um, | 其实是… |
[01:09] | maybe you could just, uh, you know, | 也许你可以…你知道的 |
[01:12] | use your napkin. | 用你的餐巾 |
[01:14] | – My napkin? – Mr. Levenstein. | – 我的月经条? – 莱文斯汀先生 |
[01:18] | Yes. You have a phone call. | 是的 你的电话 |
[01:19] | Excuse me. Thank you. | 等一下 谢谢 |
[01:22] | – Hello. – Jim, it’s Dad. Uh, you left the ring at home. | – 你好 – 吉姆 是爸爸 你把戒指忘在家里了 |
[01:26] | The box is empty. But-But I’m on my way, | 你带的盒子是空的 我正赶着送来 |
[01:28] | and I’ve got the… | 我找到… |
[01:30] | I’ve got the ring, so don’t panic, son. Okay? | 我找到戒指了 别紧张 孩子 好吗? |
[01:33] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[01:35] | Who was that? | 谁找你? |
[01:37] | Uh, that was my dad. | 呃…是我爸爸 |
[01:40] | That was, uh, my dad. That was, uh… He couldn’t get through on… | 他不能… |
[01:43] | I didn’t answer my cell. So he was, uh, | 我没回电话 所以他打过来… |
[01:46] | getting all, uh… was getting all worried. | 他什么都担心 |
[01:48] | You know how he is. But everything is, uh… everything is okay now. | 你了解他的 但现在一切正常 |
[01:51] | Everything is, uh… Everything is perfectly fine. | 一切…都非常好 |
[01:53] | I think I know what you’re gonna ask me. | 我知道你想要我做什么了 |
[01:58] | And it’s okay. L… I don’t have to use my napkin. | 我想可以…但不用我的月经条 |
[02:01] | – Wha… – I’ve got my own techniques. | – 什么… – 我有我的绝招 |
[02:07] | Michelle, where… where are you going? | 蜜雪儿 你去哪儿?你去那干什么? |
[02:10] | Michelle? Hey. Hey. | 蜜雪儿? 嘿 嘿 |
[02:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:15] | Okay, Michelle. Michelle. | 好了 蜜雪儿 |
[02:17] | Okay. Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Michelle. | 噢 上帝 蜜雪儿 |
[02:21] | Psst! | 嘘! |
[02:24] | Michelle, I think you need to stop. Okay, keep going. | 蜜雪儿 我认为你该停下来… 好吧 继续… |
[02:29] | Oh, my God. Michelle. Michelle. | 上帝 蜜雪儿 |
[02:33] | Michelle! Oh, my God. | 蜜雪儿… 噢 我的天 |
[02:36] | Oh, my God. Okay. | 天啊 |
[02:39] | Well, I made it. Where’s Michelle? The washroom? | 好了 我赶来了 蜜雪儿去哪儿了? 洗手间? |
[02:41] | You know, I was so nervous she was gonna spot me. Here’s the ring, son. | 我怕她会认出我 戒指在这 孩子 |
[02:45] | Ohh. Let me tell you something. | 我得告诉你 |
[02:47] | This is some ring. Look at the rock on this baby. | 这不是一般的戒指 看看这上面的宝石 |
[02:50] | Mr. Big Spender. Hope you didn’t blow your wad on this, son. | 希望你不会失望 孩子 |
[02:53] | Not yet. Your mother and I… | 不会 你妈妈和我… |
[02:56] | could not be more thrilled for you, Jim. | 都非常关心你 吉姆 |
[02:59] | I mean, we’re so happy. And I know you’re excited. I can see it in your face. | 我的意思是 我们非常高兴 我知道你非常兴奋 我能看出来 |
[03:02] | – I mean, you look like you’re ready to burst. – Uh-huh. | 你看起来快爆炸了 啊 |
[03:05] | I mean, your cheeks, they’re flush. I wish your mother could be here. | 你的脸都红了 我真希望你妈妈在这儿 |
[03:08] | Not me. That’s what I wish. You know, this is… | 而不是我 这是我希望的 你知道 这… |
[03:11] | this is one of those moments, Jim, | 吉姆 这是一个难忘的时刻 |
[03:14] | that you’re gonna remember for the rest of your life. | 将在你今后的一生中都会铭记 |
[03:16] | – Yes, it is. – You bet it is. | – 是的 – 没错 |
[03:19] | You bet it is. | 肯定是 |
[03:21] | I cannot believe my son is gonna pop the question. | 我不敢相信我的儿子就要求婚了 |
[03:24] | What was that? | 什么声音? |
[03:26] | Th-That? | 什么? |
[03:28] | That? Knockin’ on wood. | 这个? 敲桌子的声音 |
[03:31] | And what is this, uh, popping… popping what? What question? | 你说求什么婚? |
[03:34] | You are… Oh, you’re a wreck. What… | 哎 你真糊涂 |
[03:37] | You need some air. You need some air. | 你需要呼吸些新鲜空气 |
[03:39] | – Walk me to my car. – No, I’m not walking you… | – 跟我去车里谈 – 不 我不跟你去 |
[03:41] | Listen to me. This is for your own good. | 听我说 这是为你好 |
[03:44] | Oh! | 噢 |
[03:46] | Your penis! | 你的”小弟弟” |
[03:53] | Watch your penis. I got it. | 你的”小弟弟” 他在这儿 |
[03:54] | Your pants. I got the pants! | 你的裤子? 我穿着裤子 |
[03:56] | I got the pants! Please! | 我穿着裤子 |
[03:58] | Everybody, please. Everybody just calm down here. | 对不起 请大家冷静 |
[04:00] | Everybody, just quiet! Lower your voice. | 请大家安静 小点声 |
[04:05] | It’s disgusting! | 真恶心 |
[04:11] | Now, | 现在 |
[04:14] | I came here to do something… | 我来在这里是想… |
[04:16] | And, damn it, I’m… I’m gonna do it. | 可恶 我得解决… |
[04:25] | Michelle. | 蜜雪儿 |
[04:30] | Hello, dear. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[04:35] | Michelle Anabeth Flaherty, | 蜜雪儿 |
[04:37] | I love you… | 我爱你… |
[04:41] | more than I could… | 胜过我能… |
[04:43] | ever explain at this particular moment. | 这能解释清楚现在发生的一切 |
[04:50] | Dad. The ring. | 爸爸 戒指 |
[04:54] | Oh. | 噢 |
[05:00] | Will you marry me? Yes. | 你愿意嫁给我吗? 愿意 |
[05:14] | My son. | 是我儿子 |
[05:27] | I’m the happiest man in the world. | 我是世界上最幸福的人 |
[05:34] | We should all be so happy. | 我们都应该非常高兴 |
[06:09] | Cheers, gentlemen, sweetheart. | 干杯 先生们 亲爱的 |
[06:14] | I’m impressed. | 我的印象太深了 |
[06:16] | Marriage is a binding, | 婚姻是种结合 |
[06:18] | unifying, eternal, | 是统一 是永恒 |
[06:23] | never-ending, permanent… | 没有尽头 是永远… |
[06:25] | chaining together of two people. | 把两个人联系在一起 |
[06:30] | Jim, have you thought this through? | 吉姆 你一直这样认为? |
[06:32] | Yes. Yes, Finch. Thank you. | 是的 芬奇 谢谢 |
[06:34] | I had actually been trying to figure it out for a while. | 我真的仔细想过很长时间 |
[06:37] | You know, when is the right time? Is there a right time? | 什么是合适的时候?存在吗? |
[06:40] | And finally I realized, duh, you love the girl, marry her. | 最后我才明白 如果你喜欢这个女孩 就跟她结婚 |
[06:44] | Aw. | 喔 |
[06:47] | Oh! Let’s dance. Dance? | 我们跳个舞吧 跳舞? |
[06:50] | No. No, you have to learn sometime. | 不 来吧 你总得学 |
[06:52] | Come on! | 快来 |
[06:55] | Don’t laugh at me. | 别笑话我 |
[07:00] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好 |
[07:04] | I’m just glad that’s not me. | 我真高兴 要结婚的不是我 |
[07:06] | Finch, you don’t think there’s one girl you’re destined to spend your entire life with? | 芬奇 你认为有那个你会用一生陪伴的女孩吗? |
[07:13] | They’re all for me, Kevin. | 她们都是 凯文 |
[07:15] | Not, uh… Not so bad, huh? All right. | 我还不差吧? 恩 |
[07:19] | Do this. | 这样… |
[07:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:23] | Well, the wedding should be rather entertaining. | 这个婚礼肯定非常有趣 |
[07:38] | Bro, that’s it? | 布罗 就这些? |
[07:41] | There’s no keg anywhere. | 根本没有蛋糕 |
[07:45] | Jim. Hey, John. | 吉姆 嗨 约翰 |
[07:47] | The food and the drink are really bad. | 吃的 喝的都这么差劲儿 |
[07:50] | “F” for presentation. | 是”赠送”的意思 |
[07:52] | The good news for you… What’s that? | 好消息 什么? |
[07:54] | We’re gonna be ushers at the wedding. | 我们将在婚礼上当招待 |
[08:00] | This is amazing. | 实在是太好了 |
[08:02] | I don’t recognize half the people in this place. | 这里一半的人我都不认识 |
[08:04] | At least they all brought gifts. | 至少他们肯定会带礼物来 |
[08:06] | Hello. Hello. I’m Mary Flaherty. | 你好 你好 我是玛丽 弗莱赫缇 |
[08:09] | Oh, hello. Harold Flaherty. | 噢 你好 我是哈若德 弗莱赫缇 |
[08:12] | Please, please come in. Lovely to meet you. | 请进 非常高兴见到你们 |
[08:15] | We’ve been expecting you. How was your trip? | 我们正在等候你们 旅途如何? |
[08:17] | – Delightful. – Who’s excited about the wedding? | – 很不错 – 因为将参加婚礼感到高兴吧? |
[08:21] | Anxious might be more accurate. | 非常希望参加 |
[08:23] | Oh, w-w-we’ve never met your son. | 噢 我们还没见过你儿子 |
[08:25] | You’ll get to meet him. | 一会儿你就会见到他了 |
[08:27] | Rudy and Sam would like to meet him too. Oh, yes. | 你还会看到鲁迪和山姆 噢 好的 |
[08:29] | Better bring them in from the car. They’ve been cooped up. | 最好带他们进来 他们还在车里 |
[08:31] | Oh, for heaven sakes. You brought your sons? | 噢 太好了 你还带你们的儿子来了? |
[08:33] | Our dogs. We never travel without them. | 是我们的狗 我们每次旅行都带着他们 |
[08:36] | Oh, my goodness. Well, honey, | 噢 我的天 亲爱的… |
[08:38] | why don’t you go get those critters out of the car and we’ll start on some cocktails? | 去把他们放出来 然后我们喝点鸡尾酒 好吗? |
[08:42] | Ah, thank you. Right. I’ll, uh, get the dogs. | 谢谢 好吧 这就去 |
[08:46] | There’s one thing that’ll make this wedding perfect. | 有一点可以让婚礼更完美 |
[08:49] | No Stifler. | 不让史勒参加 |
[08:51] | Well, that’s one dick we are not inviting. | 我们没有邀请这个家伙 |
[08:54] | – Motion seconded. – Motion carried. | – 不许 – 不想 |
[08:56] | So, Finch, what are you gonna do with that fancy NYU diploma? | 芬奇 你对纽约大学的文凭有何打算? |
[09:01] | I’ll frame it. Then I’ll write my memoirs. | 我要把它框起来 永远记住它 |
[09:05] | Well, you should come to law school, man. You know I could use the company. | 你应该去学法律 伙计 你知道我会开公司的 |
[09:09] | Kids, Michelle’s parents are here. Come on. We’re waiting. | 孩子们 蜜雪儿的父母到了 快点 在等你们 |
[09:12] | Oh, crumbs on the shirt. That’s bad. Okay. That’s fine. | 到处都是面包渣 糟糕 好 没什么 |
[09:15] | I’ll change. I’ll change. | 我去换一件 |
[09:19] | Fuckers. | 傻子们 |
[09:31] | Well, polish my nuts and serve me a milk shake. | 我这么帅 怎么会愁没有漂亮妹妹泡 |
[09:41] | What’s up? | 有问题? |
[09:45] | That’s right. | 很好 |
[09:51] | Oh, cake, huh? Hope it’s good. | 噢 蛋糕? 希望好吃 |
[09:57] | Oh, gee. Thanks for inviting me to the graduation party, fucker. | 吉姆 非常感谢邀请我来参加这个毕业派对 傻瓜 |
[10:06] | Oh. Fuckin’ right, doggy! That’s good cake! | 真他妈的对 小子 蛋糕真好吃 |
[10:10] | Holy shit! | 狗屎 |
[10:11] | Hi. How are you? Congratulations. | 嗨 你好吗?恭喜你 |
[10:13] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[10:17] | Congratulation, jism. | 恭喜你 吉西姆 |
[10:20] | Excuse me. Stifler. | 失陪一下 史勒 |
[10:22] | Hey, Jim. Stifler. | 嗨 吉姆 史勒 |
[10:24] | – What are you doing here? – Happy fuck day, ass mouth. | – 你在这做什么? – 欢庆这该死的一天 臭嘴 |
[10:27] | Put the cake down. Check it out. I made it myself. | 把蛋糕放下 看看 这是我拼的 |
[10:29] | – That’s very cute. – What happened to my invite? Got lost in the mail, fuckface? | – 太可爱了 – 我寄给你的邀请信怎么了?寄丢了 衰鬼? |
[10:33] | I don’t want to discuss this. Quiet! Oh, quiet yourself. | 我不想谈这个 安静 安静 |
[10:37] | I think I can spell… Seriously, man. Seriously… | 我想可以拼出… 认真点 伙计 当然 |
[10:39] | Jesus! Damn it, Stifler. | 上帝! 该死的 史勒 |
[10:41] | Jim, Iook what you did. Look what I did? | 吉姆 看看你都做了什么 我做了什么? |
[10:44] | Look at this shit. What am I supposed to do now? | 看看这些狗屎 我现在该怎么办? |
[10:47] | Are you happy now, man? Why are you here? | 这下你高兴了 伙计? 你怎么会在这儿? |
[10:49] | My dick looks like a corn dog. I got cake all over my balls. | 我的”小弟弟”看起来象个玉米面热狗 沾满了蛋糕 |
[10:52] | Jim, honey. Shit. | 吉姆 亲爱的 该死 |
[10:55] | The Flahertys are waiting. You think he’s upstairs, honey? | 弗莱赫缇夫妇在等你 亲爱的 他在楼上? |
[10:58] | Oh, you’re fucked now, Jim. | 吉姆 你完了 |
[11:05] | Stifler, get up. | 史勒 快点起来 |
[11:08] | This dog’s great! Is it weird that it feels good? | 这只狗太棒了 我感觉这么爽不奇怪吧? |
[11:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:15] | What about the dining room? I know you’ll just love him. | 餐厅里怎么了? 我知道你会喜欢他的 |
[11:17] | – Jesus, Stifler. – Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! | -天啊 史勒 -喔… |
[11:20] | Stop enjoying it so much. – Lick it off! | – 住手 – 舔掉它 |
[11:23] | Whoo-hoo-hoo.! | 喔… |
[11:25] | Son of a… You little shit. | 杂种 |
[11:28] | – You gotta take your pants off, man. | – 你得脱掉你的裤子 伙计 |
[11:33] | – Jim. – No, it’s not what it looks like. | -吉姆 -不 这跟你们看见的不是一回事 |
[11:36] | – What are you doing, son? Jim. – My dogs! | – 你们在干什么?吉姆 – 我的狗 |
[11:39] | – Don’t go in there. Lord knows what they’ll do to you. – I love this dog! | – 不要这样 他们对你做了些什么 – 我喜欢这只狗 |
[11:43] | – I-I-I was just trying to get him off, Dad. – That is your son? | – 我…我只想赶走它 爸爸 – 这个就是你儿子? |
[11:46] | Back away from the animal. | 离狗远点 |
[11:48] | Hey, great party. Uh, Mr. And Mrs. Flaherty, I presume. | 嗨 真棒的派对 噢 弗莱赫缇先生 弗莱赫缇女士 |
[11:50] | Hey, where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[11:53] | Well, uh, Iunch is, uh, served. | 午饭准备好了… |
[11:56] | L-I really hope that, uh… that-that we can just… | 我希望我们可以… |
[12:00] | that we can all just forget about this and-and-and move on… | 忘掉刚才那些… |
[12:03] | and start again… start again fresh. | 重新开始… |
[12:05] | Jim, if you hope to be the provider and protector for our firstborn daughter, | 吉姆 如果你做个象样的老公 |
[12:10] | you have a long way to go. | 你还有很长的路要走 |
[12:12] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[12:14] | They think you’re an angel… | 他们认为你是个天使… |
[12:16] | and-and I’m… I’m just some ungrateful dog-rapist. | 而我…只是个不争气的强奸狗的笨蛋 |
[12:20] | They just think they raised a proper, Iittle band girl. | 他们只是想…把一个小女孩打扮得… |
[12:23] | And-And besides, sometimes it’s… it’s nice to be a little more traditional. | 另外 保持传统一点会好一些 |
[12:29] | How so? How-How do you mean traditional? I’m thinking about the wedding. | 如何做到?怎么才叫传统? 我说的是婚礼 |
[12:34] | Well, it’s just this one day. | 就是婚礼那一天 |
[12:37] | One day where-where everyone’s eyes are on me for a change. | 能让所有人注意到我 |
[12:40] | I’ve just never walked into a room and… | 我还从没有过那样的感觉 当走进一个房间时… |
[12:43] | and had everyone go, “Ooh,” and, “Ahh,” | 让所有人感觉到…噢… |
[12:46] | and, “Isn’t she elegant?” | 她太完美了… |
[12:49] | That is exactly how our wedding is going to be. | 这正是我们的婚礼要做到的 |
[12:53] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[12:57] | Shit, I’ve got a frosted ass crack. Hey, Finch, | 该死的 我屁股都要裂开了 嗨 芬奇 |
[13:01] | you want this for here or to go? | 这个放在这儿还是拿走? |
[13:04] | “A witty saying proves nothing.” Voltaire. | “说的再动听也不能证明什么” 沃太尔的名言 |
[13:07] | “Suck my dick.” Ron Jeremy. | “为我吹喇叭” 伊昂 杰尔米的名言 |
[13:12] | Oh, boys. Anybody seen the bride’s parents? | 孩子们 谁见到新娘的父母了? |
[13:14] | No? Hmm. | 没人看到? |
[13:16] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[13:18] | Wait a second. Come on, Stifler. | 等等 史勒 |
[13:20] | This isn’t a graduation party. Time to go. | 这根本不是毕业派对 你该走了 |
[13:22] | Wait. Hold on. Jim’s getting married, isn’t he? | 等等 吉姆要结婚了 对吗? |
[13:26] | Holy fuckin’ shit! This is major! | 真该死 这才是派对的主题 |
[13:28] | Do you have the slightest idea of how important this is? We get to have a bachelor party. | 我们需要举办一个光棍派对 知道吗? |
[13:33] | Yes! We celebrate the death of Jim with a party in his honor. | 对 是为吉姆光荣的牺牲而庆祝的派对 |
[13:36] | Chicks and boobs. Tits and ass. | 到处都是妹妹 |
[13:38] | Titties, ta-tas, casabas, bazoongas all up in our friggin’ faces! | 乳房 屁股… |
[13:41] | Buck up, fellas. Show some enthusiasm. | 伙计们 想想这些 多刺激 |
[13:44] | It’s gonna be fuckin’ great. Oh, my God! | 那将会真他妈的棒 噢 我的上帝 |
[13:48] | Finch, he-he does make a good point. | 芬奇 他说的对 |
[13:52] | Yeah, he does. | 是啊 真对 |
[13:57] | You never heard me say that. | 我没这样说过 |
[14:00] | I do not deserve a girl this cool. | 我还从没对哪个女孩象现在这样渴望过 |
[14:03] | Michelle said the wedding was doable, right? | 婚礼没什么问题吧? |
[14:05] | A wedding. A wedding, yeah. | 婚礼? 对 婚礼 |
[14:07] | You know, I promised her her wedding… you know, the wedding of her dreams. | 我答应过她 婚礼将会象她梦想的那样 |
[14:11] | Okay. What’s the problem? | 好 有什么问题? |
[14:13] | Dancing. Uh, she wants… she’s gonna want to dance. | 跳舞 她想在婚礼上与我跳第一支舞 |
[14:15] | You know, there’s that whole tradition: The first dance at the reception. | 你知道 这是个传统 |
[14:18] | She’s gonna wanna dance Fred Astaire kind of shit. | 她想和象史勒那样会跳的人一起跳 |
[14:21] | I can’t do that. I can’t… She learned all that from band camp. | 可我做不到 我不会 她是在乐队训练营里学的 |
[14:25] | Okay, so you take lessons, you know, right away. | 你得马上学 |
[14:27] | Lessons. Okay. I have to convince her parents that I’m not a shithead. | 学? 好的 我得证明给他父母 我不是个猪头 |
[14:32] | Challenging. Indeed, challenging. | 这是个挑战 |
[14:34] | But doable. What else? | 但是可以实现 还有什么别的问题? |
[14:36] | What else? I don’t know what else. | 别的?我也不知还有什么别的 |
[14:38] | That’s the thing. She cares too much to tell me. | 只有这个 她总关心这个 |
[14:41] | She doesn’t want me to worry that she might be worried. | 但她不想让我觉得她很在意这个 |
[14:44] | So I’m worried. | 但我很在意 |
[14:46] | Recon. | 知道了 |
[14:49] | You mean, Iike-like spying on, uh… like spying on Michelle? | 你的意思是说… 在暗中监视蜜雪儿? |
[14:52] | Spying is deceitful. | 监视是种欺骗 |
[14:56] | Extra attention means you’re concerned. | 更多的注意才表示你真正的关心她 |
[14:59] | This is… This is true. This is good. Guys, here’s to the next step. | 这也对 很好 兄弟们 我们的下一步该这样… |
[15:04] | Would you please shut up with that stepping? Put your glass down. | 别提你的下一步 把你的杯子放下来 |
[15:38] | We’ll find a wonderful place somewhere. I promise. We’ll keep looking. | 肯定会有更好的地方 我们继续找 |
[15:45] | Is everything okay in here? The study can get a little chilly. | 没什么问题吧? 天气可能会变凉 |
[15:48] | Do you have enough blankets? We’re fine. Thank you. | 你的毯子够暖吗? 我们很好 谢谢了 |
[15:50] | L-I was kind of hoping that, uh… | 我想… |
[15:53] | that someday soon we could have a little talk. | 我们过几天可以抽空闲聊几句 |
[15:57] | I’d really like to tell you why I think I’ll make a good husband. | 我很想让你们知道 为什么我能做一个好丈夫 |
[16:01] | Whenever you get a chance. | 当你得到一个机会时 |
[16:03] | Oh, why is that? Come on. | 哦 为什么? 说吧 |
[16:09] | See, I was saying that soon… we could talk. | 我是说…我们以后会谈这个的 |
[16:13] | This… This right now is-is sort of the preliminary talk… | 现在我们只是初步的谈一下 |
[16:17] | before the future… longer talk, | 将来我们会详谈 |
[16:21] | which would be like a… a quiet, uh, private dinner talk. | 在我们一起吃晚饭的时候 |
[16:26] | Let him finish. | 让他说完 |
[16:30] | I’m talking to you. | 我在和你说话 |
[16:32] | – Shh. – Okay. | – 嘘… – 好 |
[16:38] | Good talking to you. | 很高兴能跟你们聊天 |
[16:44] | No. No, these aren’t gonna work. | 不 这不会有用 |
[16:49] | Wow. | 喔… |
[16:51] | You guys in a sporting goods store. Very good. | 你们也来运动品商店 非常好 |
[16:55] | Hey, Finch, I think they got your size. | 嗨 芬奇 我想这个适合你 |
[16:58] | Aw, beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[17:00] | Jim needs to learn to dance for his wedding. | 吉姆需要为他的婚礼学跳舞 |
[17:03] | You know, I think he’s screwed. | 我认为他昏头了 |
[17:05] | Of course he’s screwed. He’s getting married. | 他当然是昏头了 他正准备结婚 |
[17:08] | I can’t wait to see this disaster. | 我真想快点看看这出闹剧 |
[17:10] | What makes you think you’re invited? | 你以为你会被邀请? |
[17:19] | I already called up Jim’s mom, got the info. | 当然了 我给吉姆的妈妈打过电话 |
[17:23] | I’m preparing for the festivities. | 我正在做准备 |
[17:25] | It’s time for me to boom-boom with the bridesmaids, Finch-fucker. | 这正是和女伴娘们做爱的好机会 笨蛋 |
[17:29] | ‘Cause I’m gonna hang out with my wang out. | 我将亮出我的”王牌” |
[17:34] | And I’m gonna rock out with my cock out! | 带着我的”小弟弟”一起摇滚 |
[17:37] | Ooh, yep, that’s what I’m talking about. | 哈哈 对极了 这正是我想说的 |
[17:40] | All right, Stifler. Um, | 史勒 |
[17:43] | this-this is a little, uh, difficult to explain. | 有点难以开口 |
[17:46] | Look, you’re… you’re okay. | 你…你还好吧? |
[17:48] | You’re okay. L-l-I mean, uh… I mean, I like you. | 我的意思是…你人不错 我很喜欢你 |
[17:51] | Yeah, great. You can blow me after practice. | 耶 太好了 你可以在训练完以后为我”吹喇叭” |
[17:54] | I’m working, dude. Well, dude… | 我在忙 公子哥儿 好吧…公子哥儿… |
[17:56] | – Come on. Work it! Hustle! | – 快点 使劲 |
[18:00] | See, my mom didn’t know that there was a misunderstanding. Push it! Move it! | 我妈妈不知道这是个误会 推啊 使劲 |
[18:03] | – You’re not invited! – Hold! | – 你没被邀请 – 停 |
[18:10] | Dude, how the hell do you even think you’re getting married? | 公子哥儿 你他妈的怎么想要结婚的? |
[18:12] | I’ve been looking out for your sex life since high school. You what? | 在高中时我观察过你的性生活 你观察什么? |
[18:16] | Ohhhh! Ohh! | 噢… |
[18:21] | The first tits this guy ever saw… | 这个家伙第一次看到妹妹的乳房 |
[18:23] | were because of me. | 是我带他去的 |
[18:25] | The first girl he ever hooked up with… | 第一次做爱 |
[18:28] | was at my party at my cottage. | 是在我家的派对上 |
[18:30] | That girl is the girl he’s marrying. | 就是和现在要跟他结婚的那个 |
[18:33] | The Stif-man showed him the way. | 是伟大的史勒给他引路 |
[18:35] | – Can I get a “Hallelujah”? – Hallelujah, Stifler! | – 我是不是”救世主”? – “救世主” 史勒 |
[18:39] | But, my fuckers, | 但是 兄弟们 |
[18:41] | this mofo right here does not want the Stif-meister, | 这个傻瓜不想让伟大的史勒 |
[18:44] | the grand, fucking facilitator to attend the wedding. | 参加他婚礼 |
[18:47] | Who sucks donkey dick? Jim sucks donkey dick! | 谁为驴”吹喇叭”? 吉姆 |
[18:50] | Jim sucks donkey dick! The answer’s no. Okay? I’m sorry. | 吉姆和驴”吹喇叭” 答案是不会 行了吧?对不起啦 |
[18:54] | The answer’s no. I can dance. | 答案是不会 我会跳舞 |
[18:56] | What? I can dance. | 什么? 我会跳舞 |
[18:59] | Jim sucks donkey dick! Jim sucks donkey dick! | 吉姆和驴”吹喇叭” |
[19:02] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[19:06] | Okay. Now-Now what exactly is this here? | 好 现在怎么做?是该这样? |
[19:10] | Left box turn. Left box turn. | 向左转 向左转 |
[19:13] | Hi. Stop looking into my eyes. Sorry. Sorry. | 嘿 别盯着我的眼睛 对不起 |
[19:16] | How do you… How do you know how to do this? | 你是怎么学会的? |
[19:18] | My mom made me take it for three fucking years. Yeah? | 我妈妈逼我学了三年 啊? |
[19:21] | Yeah, I hated it. No, you’re really good. | 是啊 我讨厌跳舞 不是啊 你跳的很好 |
[19:24] | Uh, you should take ballet or something. | 哦 你应该去跳芭蕾舞或者其它什么的… |
[19:26] | Fuckface! What part of “This sucks my ass” do you not under-fuckin’-stand? | 衰鬼 让跳舞去”亲我的屁股” 你他妈的明白没有? |
[19:30] | This is exactly what I’m talking about, Steven. You can’t behave like this. | 这正是我想说的 斯迪佛 你的行为不能这样 |
[19:34] | L-l-lf you want to come to the wedding, I’m sorry, you cannot act like this. | 我…如果你想来参加婚礼 对不起 你不能象现在这样 |
[19:37] | Are you saying I’m impolite or something? | 你认为我很没礼貌 还是…? |
[19:39] | Impolite would be an improvement. Look, | 没礼貌可以纠正 |
[19:42] | just… just try not to be, uh, you know, uh, | 就是要假装正经一些…你知道的… |
[19:45] | you. | 你 |
[19:49] | Fuck this shit. It’s not worth it. | 都是狗屁 根本不值得这样做 |
[19:51] | Hey, wait, Stifler. Stifler, hold on. | 等等 史勒 等一下 |
[19:53] | Wait. Okay. Wh-What if, uh… What if you, uh, plan the bachelor party? | 等等 好了 准备开个光棍派对如何? |
[19:56] | With a dildo show? Sure. | 裸体表演那种? 当然了 |
[20:00] | Look. Just… If you can find the time, uh, to fit it in, | 恩…如果你有空 就准备一下 |
[20:03] | go ahead, surprise me. | 你先准备 给我个惊喜 |
[20:05] | Sorry, chief. That only gets you halfway there. | 对不起 队长 耽搁你一下 |
[20:07] | Why? Why ha… What do you mean? | 为什么? 你想干什么 |
[20:08] | I need assurances that I’m gonna get some quality action at this wedding. | 我想在这次婚礼上表现得好些 |
[20:12] | I’m sor… I can’t… I can’t make that promise. | 对不起 我帮不了你 我不能向你保证 |
[20:14] | Well, Iet me put it to you this way, Jimbo. | 好吧 给你个提示 吉姆 |
[20:16] | No pussy, no dancing. Okay? | 远离女孩 不要跳舞 好吗? |
[20:20] | No pussy, no dancing. How’s that for polite? | 没有女孩 不要跳舞?这怎么叫礼貌? |
[20:31] | Jim, your suspicions are confirmed. | 吉姆 你猜的对 |
[20:33] | Michelle wants a dress that she can’t get. | 蜜雪儿喜欢的婚纱找不到 |
[20:36] | The dress she wants is Amsale. They have a store in Chicago. | 她喜欢艾母塞尔牌的 只有在芝加哥才有分店 |
[20:40] | Now, if we leave right now, | 如果我们现在出发 |
[20:42] | we can get there by the time they close… a three-hour drive. | 我们可以赶在他们关门前买到 开车三 四个小时左右 |
[20:46] | A three-hour drive? Kick fuckin’ass. | 三 四个小时?真他妈远 |
[20:48] | Are we going to Chicago to see titties? | 我们要去芝加哥找漂亮妹妹? |
[20:50] | We are talking about getting Michelle a dress in Chicago. | 我们去买蜜雪儿喜欢的婚纱 |
[20:54] | Now, please, vanish. | 现在 请你 消失… |
[20:56] | Hey, Finch, what’s the capital of Thailand? | 嗨 芬奇 泰国的首都叫什么? |
[20:58] | Bangkok! | 曼谷 |
[21:02] | Dude… Hey, I got shotgun. | 公子哥儿… 嗨 我有鸟枪 |
[21:10] | Let’s get this dress shit over with. | 我们去找这个该死的婚纱吧 |
[21:12] | The strip bar has got free hot wings before 7:00. | 七点前到地方可以得到免费热鸡翅 |
[21:16] | Now, Jim, Iet me handle this. | 吉姆 让我来 |
[21:19] | These are my people. They’re gay? | 这些人都跟我一样 他们是同性恋? |
[21:21] | No, you bleeding imbecile. They have style. They’re cultured. | 不是 你是个超级大傻瓜 他们有自己品味 他们有教养 |
[21:25] | – They’re sophisticated. – So they’re gay. | – 他们是久经世故的人 – 所以他们是同性恋 |
[21:28] | So, mademoiselle, I’m sure that you can appreciate… | 小姐 你会鉴别… |
[21:31] | that monsieur here is stuck right between Scylla and Charybdis. | 那个挂在希拉和卡律布迪斯中间的绅士装 |
[21:35] | Yes, I’m afraid he’s no Ulysses. | 恐怕这不是尤利塞斯式的 |
[21:38] | – Okay, what’s happening here? – You need to speak to my dressmaker. | – 好 这里怎么了? – 你得跟我的服装设计师谈 |
[21:41] | That’s who would actually make the dress. And I’m afraid Leslie has gone for the day. | 就是做这个衣服的人 恐怕莱斯利今天没有来 |
[21:56] | All right. She-She said she’d probably be at one of these bars here on Halstead. | 好吧 她也许会去这个镇的某个酒吧 |
[21:59] | I say we split up and ask around for a Leslie Summers. | 我建议我们分头去找这个人 |
[22:02] | Right. | 好 |
[22:20] | Hey there, sweet little thing. | 嗨 朋友 小甜妹 |
[22:22] | Hey there, you sweet manly thing. | 嗨 朋友 小帅哥 |
[22:25] | You know, I really love your shirt. Do I know you? | 我很喜欢你的衬衫 我认识你? |
[22:27] | I’m Jennifer. Well, Jennifer, | 我叫詹尼弗 詹尼弗… |
[22:30] | just relax, take it slow… | 别紧张 慢慢… |
[22:33] | and let the good times roll. | 进入快乐时光 |
[22:35] | ‘Cause Daddy’s a regular here. Do you want to get a drink? | 因为爸爸经常在这耍 你想喝什么吗? |
[22:38] | You’re goddamn right I do. Whoo-hoo! | 你说的真他妈的对 我想喝 |
[22:41] | Whoo. Two cold ones. | 两杯冻饮料 |
[22:45] | Hey, you know, my friend would really dig your vibe. Will you wait here? | 嗨 我走开一会 你在这等我? |
[22:48] | Sure thing, babe. Good. | 当然了 宝贝 好的 |
[22:51] | All right. | 没问题 |
[22:53] | How you feeling, sexy? Pretty good. | 觉得如何 性感? 非常辣 |
[22:55] | Whoa. You have a deep voice. | 哇 你都开始喘粗气了 |
[22:57] | That’s not all. | 还不至于 |
[22:59] | Oh, right. | 噢 好极了 |
[23:01] | You look really cute tonight. Thanks. | 你今晚真迷人 谢谢 |
[23:04] | I guess. What the… | 我猜… |
[23:09] | Oh, hey. Gettin’ a little frisky. | 嗨 玩得高兴 |
[23:12] | Oh. Game over. | 别玩了 |
[23:14] | What’s happening here? | 这到底怎么了? |
[23:19] | Hey. Any luck? | 谁运气好吗? |
[23:21] | – Not so much. – All right. Let’s, uh… | – 都不太好 – 没关系 我们… |
[23:27] | This is Bear. | 他叫”灰熊” |
[23:30] | Hey. Wow. You are a bear. | 嗨 哇 你是只熊 |
[23:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:38] | How much you bench? | 你有多高? |
[23:40] | – How much you weigh? – Why? | – 你有多重? – 干什么 |
[23:42] | You wanna try and pick me up? | 你想把我举起来? |
[23:45] | Yeah, I think I could. | 是啊 我想没问题 |
[23:47] | Yeah, I bet you could. You are big. | 对 你肯定行 你是个大个子 |
[23:49] | I could use a guy like you on my team. | 我想找个象你这样的大个子入队 |
[23:52] | Are you… Are you talking about our team or an actual team? | 你是说我们的”队”?还是真正的球队? |
[23:57] | What the hell is “our team”? | “我们的队”是他妈的什么意思? |
[23:59] | Hi. Where’s the girl? | 那个女孩去哪了? |
[24:01] | What the fuck are we talking about? | 我们在谈什么鬼东西? |
[24:03] | You need to take another look around. | 你该到看看四周 |
[24:11] | – Hey, honey.! – Oh, my God. What the fuck is going on? | – 嗨 亲爱的 – 天啊 这到底是在干什么? |
[24:18] | – Come on. Is that all you got? | – 快 你就这点能耐 |
[24:21] | Pussy! | 娘娘腔 |
[24:24] | I, uh… I must have came to the wrong place. Stifler. | 我…我想我来错地方了 史勒 |
[24:26] | Stifler. Oh, man. | 史勒 噢 伙计 |
[24:28] | Hey. Oh, it’s so good to see you. | 嗨 很高兴见到你 |
[24:31] | L… How did you get up the nerve to check out a gay bar? | 我… 你是怎么鼓起勇气来进这个同性恋酒吧找人的? |
[24:33] | Yeah. Really don’t wanna talk about it right now. I just wanna go home. | 我现在不想谈这些 我只想回家 |
[24:36] | – Your friend here was just leaving. – Eat shit. | – 你朋友刚走 – 靠 |
[24:38] | Did you find Leslie? Fuck your stupid dressmaker, man. | 伙计 找到莱斯利了吗?那个蠢服装设计师 |
[24:41] | – You guys know Leslie Summers? – Uh, we’re trying to find her. | – 你们有人认识莱斯利 莎默的吗? – 我们在找她 |
[24:46] | You know what? I think you guys are out of luck. Why don’t you go home? | 你知道吗? 你们不太走运 你们怎么不回家? |
[24:49] | No. Y-You know Leslie… He knows Leslie S… Okay, Iook. | 不 你知道莱斯利 他知道莱斯利… |
[24:52] | My friends and I just drove all the way from Michigan… | 听我说…我和我的朋友们刚刚开车从密歇根来… |
[24:55] | to find my fiancee the wedding dress that she deserves. | 来找我未婚妻喜欢的婚纱 |
[24:57] | Now, we need Leslie to make it for us. Can-Can you please help us find her? | 我们需要莱斯利做 你能告诉我们该怎么找到她吗? |
[25:01] | I’m sure Leslie always helps associates of assholes. | 我知道莱斯利经常帮助那些混蛋 |
[25:06] | What are you looking at? I’m not a steak. | 你在看什么? 我不是一块牛排 |
[25:09] | Listen, breeder, not every gay man wants to have sex with you. | 听着 小子 不是每个同性恋都想跟你做爱 |
[25:13] | Oh, yeah? Listen up, ass jockey. | 噢 是吗? 听着 变态佬 |
[25:16] | If I were gay, you’d want me. Really. | 如果我是同性恋 你肯定喜欢跟我做爱 没错 |
[25:19] | Really. I got style. | 没错 我有自己的品味… |
[25:21] | I’m cultured. I’m sophisticated. | 我有教养 我是久经世故的人… |
[25:24] | And all that just radiates from your oh, so sexy self. | 这些都从你如此性感的身上散发出来… |
[25:28] | That’s bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[25:30] | Everyone wants a piece of the Stif-meister. | 大家都想跟我做爱… |
[25:36] | Right! Yeah! | 对极了 |
[25:40] | Without a doubt! | 没错 |
[25:42] | – I’ll show you fuckers. – Bye. | – 我会表演给你们看 笨蛋们 – 再见 |
[25:44] | Everybody say, “Bye. ‘”Bye. | 大家一起说: “再…见” |
[25:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[25:48] | Bye. Good luck with the dress. | 祝你好运能找到你的婚纱 |
[25:55] | Give us a drink. | 给我们一杯饮料 |
[26:27] | Mother of God. | 我的天 |
[26:46] | Bitch! | 婊子 |
[26:56] | Whoo-hoo.! | 唔呼 呼 |
[27:00] | What is this, a dance-off? | 这算什么?脱衣舞? |
[27:05] | Oh, yeah? | 噢 是吗? |
[27:44] | Go, big boy.! | 来啊 大个子 |
[28:37] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[28:39] | What? | 什么? |
[28:41] | Fabulous. Seeing that was worth anything. | 太妙了 没有比这个再好看的了 |
[28:43] | Look, I’m Leslie Summers, and you’ve got yourself a dress. | 我是莱斯利 莎默 你找到你想要的婚纱了 |
[28:48] | Thank you. Oh, my God. Thank you. | 谢谢 噢 天啊 |
[28:50] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 实在太感谢了 |
[28:53] | Yeah, no problem. Hey, who’s your friend? Uh, K-Kevin. | 好 搞定了 嗨 你朋友叫什么 凯文 |
[29:02] | Was that the best night ever or what? Stifler, | 今晚最开心了吧?史勒 |
[29:04] | are you… are you kidding me? It was amazing. | 你…你不是在耍我吧? 简直不可思议了 |
[29:06] | Hey, guys! Hey, hey. | 嗨 伙计们 嗨 |
[29:09] | Hey, when you get your bachelor party together, I manage some girls in town. | 嗨 等你开光棍派对时 我带几个姑娘去你那儿玩 |
[29:13] | Real ones. All right. | 真正的姑娘 没问题 |
[29:18] | Call me. Damn, Stiffy, you got some moves. | 给我打电话 史勒 你的很多动作都性感极了 |
[29:28] | Told you that guy wanted to fuck me. | 我告诉过你 那个家伙想和我做爱 |
[29:32] | I can’t believe this. They’re really gonna make the dress for me? | 简直不敢相信 他们真会给我做婚纱? |
[29:35] | They are expecting your call. Go ahead. This is so cool. Oh. | 他们等你的电话呢? 你先走吧 太酷了 |
[29:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:47] | Well, that worked out. | 好了 解决了 |
[29:50] | Well, maybe it’s time we have that special dinner chat. | 恩…也许到了你说的那个晚餐详谈时间了 |
[29:54] | I’ll have turkey. | 我要吃火鸡 |
[30:00] | Thanks for helping out. | 谢谢你来帮忙 |
[30:02] | We’re so close, and there’s still so much to do. | 婚礼的时间快到了 我们还有很多事情要做 |
[30:07] | Cadence! | 凯登丝! |
[30:20] | Hey. Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[30:24] | Cadence, this is Paul Finch. Finch, meet my younger sister, Cadence. | 凯登丝 他是保罗芬奇 芬奇 这个是我妹妹凯登丝 |
[30:27] | Nice to meet you. You’re reading Descartes. | 很高兴认识你 你在读笛卡尔的书? |
[30:30] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[30:32] | Cogito ergo sum. “I think, therefore I am.” | 伏尔泰的名言: 我梦想 因此我就是 |
[30:36] | Hungry. | 饥渴… |
[30:39] | Hungry. | 饥渴… |
[30:42] | So, when’s Mark getting in? | 马克什么时候来? |
[30:44] | Uh, Iet’s see, that would be never. | 我想…他应该是不会来了吧 |
[30:48] | Did you guys break up? How tragic. | 你们分手了? 真惨 |
[30:51] | Uh, sorry, Paul Finch. Girl stuff. | 噢 对不起 保罗芬奇 这是女人之间的事 |
[31:00] | Just stay calm. I’m available, she’s available. It’s all good. | 冷静些 我是单身 她也是 这样很好 |
[31:05] | She’s a beautiful girl, and you’re you. | 她是个靓女 你也不差 |
[31:10] | I dumped him. | 我甩了他 |
[31:12] | But it was Mark. I thought you really liked him. He was nice. | 我以为你会喜欢马克 他人不错呀 |
[31:16] | Yeah, but sometimes nice isn’t so nice. | 恩 但有时人太好并不都是优点 |
[31:21] | W-Wait. Hold on. Let me get this straight. | 等一下 让我先弄清楚这句话 |
[31:23] | He didn’t want to do it. He said he didn’t want to ruin what we had… | 他不想和我做爱 他不想破坏我们目前的关系… |
[31:27] | by deflowering ourselves. | 通过”摧残”我们自己的方式 |
[31:29] | Who the hell uses the word deflower? | 谁会用”摧残”这个词? |
[31:33] | That’s like something Mom would say. Yeah. | 好象妈妈这样说过 是的 |
[31:36] | And I’m starting to realize that Mom and Dad’s idea of appropriate behaviour… | 我开始渐渐明白妈妈和爸爸的想法 |
[31:40] | might be a little bit different than mine. | 可能会跟我的有点不同 |
[31:43] | Mitch, you’re in love. Shh. | 蜜雪儿 你在热恋中 嘘… |
[31:45] | You’re getting married. I mean, what’s this like? | 你就要结婚了 跟他做爱感觉象什么? |
[31:47] | It’s like it’s… I’m never gonna be able to explain it. | 感觉象…我无法形容 |
[31:51] | I wanted us to write our own vows for the wedding, and now I can’t do mine. | 我以为会遵守我们以前订的婚姻誓约 但现在我做不到了 |
[31:55] | L… How do you explain love? | 你认为什么叫”爱” |
[31:58] | Uh, I-I guess I wouldn’t know. | 我想想…我也不知道 |
[32:01] | I don’t think I’ve ever felt that way about a guy. | 我想我还不了解男孩的想法 |
[32:04] | Oh, someday you will. Maybe. | 噢 也许有一天你会了解 也许… |
[32:07] | But in the meantime, I don’t think it would hurt to get a little rowdy this weekend. | 我想这个周末找个”小地痞”玩 也不会怎么样 |
[32:11] | Jim’s got single friends, right? Yes. | 在吉姆的朋友里找 怎么样? 好 |
[32:13] | – Think Finch is a possibility? – Oh, Finch is boneable. | – 芬奇如何? – 噢 可以泡他 |
[32:17] | Yes, he is boneable. | 是可以泡他 |
[32:23] | Dickhead. You do not send shit to my office at school. | 白痴 不要再写这样的狗屎信到我的办公室 |
[32:27] | Hey, Stifler. Why don’t you come in and make yourself comfortable? | 嗨 史勒 怎么不进来?进来谈会舒服些 |
[32:30] | Your letter made a great impression on Coach Marshall when he read it. | 马绍尔教练对你的信的印象很深 |
[32:33] | Let me just refresh your memory, partner. “Dear Steve, | 让我给你读一下 伙计 “亲爱的史蒂夫” |
[32:35] | I will be forever in your debt if you teach me to dance like you did in the gay bar.” | 若你肯教我你在同性恋酒吧里跳的舞 我会永远感激你 |
[32:39] | I put serious thought into that letter. | 这是我深思熟虑的想法 |
[32:41] | “Don’t push me ’cause I’m close to the edge. | 别逼我 我要受不了了 |
[32:45] | I’m trying not to lose my head.” Uh-huh. | 我只保住我的脑袋 啊哈 |
[32:49] | Uh-huh. | 嗯嗯 |
[32:52] | These are really nice. I mean, for a bridesmaid dress. | 真好看 我是指…这件女伴娘的衣服 |
[32:55] | – At least something you can actually wear again. – Wear again. | – 你还有机会穿 – 还有机会 |
[32:58] | But you don’t think it’s too sexy, do you? | 你认为这个不够性感? |
[33:01] | I mean, I don’t want to seem slutty or anything. I’m trying to attract a decent guy here. | 我是说…我不想做个荡妇… 只想引起男孩的注意 |
[33:05] | It’s a wedding. They’ll all be decent guys. | 那是婚礼呀 他们都会很象样 |
[33:09] | I just don’t feel quite like a virgin in it. | 我只是不想在里面被人感觉象个处女 |
[33:12] | Oh! | 噢 |
[33:17] | So, you guys have to be psyched to be done with college. | 你们肯定是很骄傲地完成了大学学业吧 |
[33:20] | I mean, I swear, I’m running out of room in my brain for everything. | 我发誓…我已经忘记所有的课程了 |
[33:23] | There’s always room for Plato and Aristotle. | 除了柏拉图和亚里士多德 |
[33:26] | Some of my favourites. | 这些是我最喜欢的 |
[33:30] | Excuse me, guys. | 失陪一下 |
[33:32] | Finch, she thinks you were being sarcastic. | 芬奇 她认为你很差 |
[33:36] | Okay. It’s so good to see you. | 好 很高兴见到你 |
[33:39] | You want some help? Here. Let me… Let me help you out there. | 需要帮忙吗? 让我扶你走过来 |
[33:42] | There you go. Okay. You keep fighting the good fight, sir. | 好了 为战斗而战斗 长官 |
[33:48] | It’s great. | 太好了 |
[33:50] | That was really sweet of you. | 你真是个好心人 |
[33:52] | Yeah. I love old people. | 是的 我喜欢老人 |
[33:57] | Hey, I hate to be nosy and impolite, but, um, | 我讨厌那些没礼貌的 喜欢吵闹的家伙 |
[34:00] | do you know Jim Levenstein and Michelle Flaherty? Yeah. | 你认识吉姆 莱文斯汀和蜜雪儿 弗莱赫缇吗? 认识啊 |
[34:03] | Are they here? Well, I’m Cadence, Michelle’s sister. | 他们也在这? 我叫凯登丝 是蜜雪儿的妹妹 |
[34:06] | I had no idea. I’m their good friend Steven. | 我不知道她有个你这样的妹妹 我是他们的好朋友 我叫史蒂文 |
[34:09] | Well, it’s nice to meet you. Yeah, you too. | 很高兴认识你 我也是 |
[34:11] | Well, they’re around town doing some wedding stuff. That’s cool. | 他们进城里准备结婚用的东西去了 这么好啊 |
[34:14] | But there’s still a few of us in the other room if you want to join us. | 如果你也想去 我们还有空余的房间 |
[34:18] | I don’t know. I mean, you look so nice, I feel underdressed. | 我不知道 你看起来这么漂亮 我穿的太糟蹋了 |
[34:24] | Well, I think you look great. Thank you. | 我认为你看起来很不错 谢谢 |
[34:27] | Oh, here they are. Hi, boys. Don’t stand up. | 噢 他们来了 嗨 小伙子们 不用起来了 |
[34:31] | – The dads aren’t here yet? – I’ll go find him. | – 父亲们还没到? – 我去找他们 |
[34:34] | Now, which one of you is the best man? | 你们之中 谁最出色? |
[34:37] | Jim didn’t pick just one. Or I mean, he-he couldn’t decide. | 吉姆说分辨不出…他也不能肯定 |
[34:41] | – Hey, Paul. Hey, Kevin. – Mom, I want you to meet Steven. | – 嗨 保罗 嗨 凯文 – 妈妈 我想向你介绍史蒂文 |
[34:45] | He’s friends of Jim’s and mine and, oh, everyone’s. | 他是吉姆的朋友 也是我的 噢 也是大家的 |
[34:49] | You look very familiar, Steven. | 你看起来很眼熟 史蒂文 |
[34:52] | Really? Oh, I’m afraid we’ve never met. Oh. | 是吗?我想我们以前没见过吧 哦 |
[34:54] | Oh. Well, we have now. | 这回我们就见过了 |
[34:56] | Oh, Iooks like you found Samantha’s Sweets. | 女孩儿们都喜欢这个牌子 |
[35:00] | Oh, yes. Isn’t their chocolate just to die for? | 他们的巧克力是不是非常好吃? |
[35:03] | – Oh, well, you have no idea. – Actually, I do. | – 噢 好吃的你都想象不到 – 我知道 |
[35:05] | I love chocolate more than life itself. More than life itself. | “我爱巧克力 比生命还重要” |
[35:08] | Yes.! I was just saying to your friends that… | 对 我正想说… |
[35:10] | I have something very precious here. | 我这儿有个非常贵重的东西 |
[35:14] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[35:16] | Michelle’s grandmother’s… my mother’s… wedding ring. | 蜜雪儿的姥姥留下的…订婚戒指 |
[35:19] | Isn’t that precious? | 是不是很贵重? |
[35:22] | But since all of you are the best man, | 但是因为你们各个都非常出色 |
[35:25] | I don’t know who should ho-hold onto it. | 我不知道该让谁保管它 |
[35:27] | – I think it’s best if l… – Oh, um… | – 我想 我最适合… – 噢… |
[35:30] | I think you should get to know us first and then decide. | 我认为你应该先慢慢了解我们 然后再做决定 |
[35:34] | You are such a gentleman, Steve. | 你可真有风度 史蒂文 |
[35:37] | I hear that all the time, but it never gets old. Aw. | 我一直想听这句话 可还从没人对我说过 |
[35:41] | Hey, Paul, uh, do you have a camera? | 嘿 保罗 你带照相机了吗? |
[35:43] | How thoughtful. | 你想得可真周到 |
[35:46] | I must have forgotten my camera at home, Steven. | 我肯定是把照相机忘在家里了 史蒂文 |
[35:49] | Oh, m-maybe you could take, Iike, a mental note. | 噢 也许你可以拍一个记忆照 |
[35:52] | – I won’t forget this moment. | – 我会记住这一刻 |
[35:55] | I bet you won’t. Would you care to join us? | 你肯定会的 你愿意参加吗? |
[35:57] | I would love to. Thank you. Well, come on. | 我非常愿意 谢谢 跟我来 |
[35:59] | Lovely to see you fellas. Thank you. | 很高兴见到你们 谢谢 |
[36:08] | Oh, amazing. | 噢 太棒了 |
[36:10] | What the hell is he doing near my flowers? | 他到底想对我的花做什么? |
[36:12] | I love the way the tulips accentuate the, um… | 我爱郁金香 尤其是… |
[36:15] | – What do you call those again, sir? – Double Lisianthus. | – 你叫它们什么来着 先生? – 大洋桔梗 |
[36:18] | Lisianthus. Double “Lisianthums.” | 洋桔梗 大洋桔梗 |
[36:21] | What a pretty name. | 名字真好听 |
[36:26] | I told him to be nice, or-or he couldn’t come to the wedding. | 我告诉过他要装得礼貌些 不然 他不能参加我们的婚礼 |
[36:29] | I will take care of this. I will take care of this. Hey. Hey, James. | 我会处理 嘿 吉姆 |
[36:33] | Oh, great. Come on over. Oh, great. Come on over. | 噢 太好了 快过来 |
[36:35] | See if I forgot anything. I don’t think… Oh. Oh, oh. | 来看看我忘记了什么没有? 我想没有 噢… |
[36:37] | We’re having a great time. I think I’ve got it all. | 我们玩得很开心 我看到了 |
[36:40] | Oh, Iook, Iook, Iook, Iook. | 噢 看啊… |
[36:42] | Sahara and Desert Rose… | 撒哈拉沙漠玫瑰… |
[36:45] | for your bridesmaids’ bouquet. | 是给你的女伴娘拿的花 |
[36:47] | Oh, give me that. Smell this. | 噢 给我看看 闻闻它… |
[36:50] | It’s fantastic. Fantastic. | 太妙了 妙极了 |
[36:52] | And oh… Oh. Oh! | 哦 哦 哦 |
[36:54] | Oh oh oh! | 哦 哦 哦 |
[36:56] | Look at this. | 快看这个 |
[37:00] | Oh, boy. Let’s go look at the candelabrum, honey. | 噢 小伙子 我们一起去看蜡烛台 亲爱的 |
[37:04] | I think with the Summer Blossoms. Mm-hmm. | 摆上这些盛开的花 恩… |
[37:07] | Cutie. Thank you for everything. | 小美人 感谢这里的一切 |
[37:09] | What do you think, girls? Isn’t this adorable? Bye, Cadence. | 姑娘们 你们怎么看?可爱吗? 再见了 凯登丝 |
[37:11] | Okay, I know… I know what you’re doing. Look. Have you seen yourself? | 好 我知道你想干什么 你知不知道自己在干什么? |
[37:15] | I can’t believe you’re doing this. Just calm down, dude. | 我不敢相信你会这样做 别紧张 冷静些 公子哥儿… |
[37:18] | It’s all set. What’s set? | 这都是安排好的 什么安排好的? |
[37:20] | I’m gonna teach you to dance like a “Baryshiniankov.” | 我会教你跳舞 象巴雷什尼科夫那样 |
[37:23] | Oh, yeah. He is pretty good. | 噢 不错 他很棒 |
[37:26] | Jim, he’s not doing it to be nice. He’s doing it to bone Cadence. | 吉姆 他没怀好意 他是想泡凯登丝 |
[37:29] | Look, maybe we should give him a chance. You know, I think… I think… | 也许我们可以给他次机会 我想… |
[37:33] | that underneath all the fucks and shits and blow mes, | 虽然他满脑子都是做爱 狗屎 “吹喇叭”之类下流的东西 |
[37:36] | there’s a very sensitive person who is just thirsty for acceptance. | 但他还是个非常敏感的人 渴望别人能接受他 |
[37:41] | That’s-That’s what I think. | 我是这样认为的… |
[37:43] | Oh, Jim, you’ve gotta stop masturbating. It’s melting your brain. | 噢 吉姆 你必须打消这个念头 它会侵蚀你的思维 |
[37:47] | Observe the fuckin’ Stif-meister. | 仔细看看这个该死的史勒 |
[37:50] | What is his defining characteristic? | 看看他都有什么样的恶习? |
[37:54] | He uses the F-word excessively. | 他最喜欢说脏话 |
[37:56] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢了 伙计 |
[37:58] | But I also have confidence. You’re one big floppy cock. | 但我还是有信心 你是一个软绵绵的家伙 |
[38:01] | Look at you. You’ve gotta stand like a man. | 看看你自己 你应该站得象个男人 |
[38:03] | Your posture tells your partner where to go. | 你的姿势告诉我你的舞伴要往哪边转 |
[38:06] | Okay. Okay. Okay? | 好 好 行了吧? |
[38:08] | Follow my lead. | 跟着我跳 |
[38:11] | This is the waltz. Waltz. Okay. | 这叫华尔兹 华尔兹 好 |
[38:15] | Waltz. Okay. | 华尔兹 好 |
[38:19] | That’s pretty good. You’re fuckin’ right it’s good. | 不错吧 你说的真他妈的对 非常好 |
[38:22] | I’m gonna save your ass in this wedding. | 这次婚礼我可救了你一命 |
[38:25] | Pretty soon you’re gonna want me to shave your balls. | 过不了几天你就该让我帮你手淫了 |
[38:27] | Should I shave my balls? Do you shave your balls? How do you do it? | 我该手淫?你手淫吗?怎么做的? |
[38:30] | Dude, no. | 公子哥儿 我不手淫 |
[38:34] | L… l… I’m just… | 我只是… |
[38:36] | Shaving. | 刮一刮… |
[38:39] | You know, there’s nothing like a local pub. | 这个地方很独特 |
[38:42] | Mm-hmm. It’s like real America… | 恩 这才是真正的美国 |
[38:44] | without all that corporateness and catchy jingles. Well, what’s wrong with a good jingle? | “万事不要太相似 太和谐” 和谐有什么不好吗? |
[38:47] | I think it was Voltaire who said, | 我想这是伏尔泰的名言 |
[38:51] | “A jingle witty proves everything for my friends and I.” | “完美的和谐可以说明一切事物” |
[38:57] | Cadence. | 凯登丝 |
[39:00] | I didn’t know you were gonna be here. | 我不知道你也会在这儿 |
[39:02] | You’re just in time for Voltaire’s greatest hits. | 你刚刚漏过伏尔泰的名言 |
[39:04] | Voltaire? Stifler, please, who was Voltaire? | 伏尔泰? 史勒 请告诉我谁是伏尔泰? |
[39:08] | Someone much wiser than you, I’m afraid, Finch. | 是个比你聪明百倍的人 芬奇 |
[39:11] | Actually, I’m getting a little burned out on all the intellectual stuff. | 说实在的 我非常喜欢这些名言 |
[39:14] | Yeah. Me too. | 是 你跟我一样 |
[39:16] | Being smart is so hard. | 做一个智者很难 |
[39:22] | I’ll give you some intelligence. | 我以后会慢慢启发你 |
[39:26] | Voltaire can suck on my balls. | 伏尔泰会为我”吹喇叭” |
[39:30] | What? | 什么… |
[39:32] | It’s about time somebody finally came out and said it. | 这是后人得出来的结论 |
[39:34] | Hey, I’m gonna give you a quote to live by. | 嗨 我该给你指引一条生存之道 |
[39:37] | “Love life, get paid and then get laid.” | “热爱生命 一份耕耘一份收获” |
[39:39] | That is the basic philosophy of the Finch-meister. | 这是冯氏哲学 |
[39:42] | I like that. | 我喜欢这句 |
[39:44] | – Bet you do. – But I don’t know why you do… | – 那当然 – 不知你觉得… |
[39:47] | because Finch-meister doesn’t make any friggin’ sense. | 因为冯氏哲学屁用没有 |
[39:50] | – Sure, it does. – No fuckin’ shit it does. | – 有用 – 真他妈的对 |
[39:56] | Cadence, Iet’s leave the “crayton” here, shall we? | 凯登丝 别理这个”小地痞” 我们走吧? |
[39:59] | Whatever. Fuck it. I’m walkin’ anyway. | 随便 我靠 我这就走 |
[40:02] | Wait. You know, actually, I think I’m gonna go stretch my legs with the Finch-meister. | 等等 我想我还是跟着冯氏哲学走 |
[40:06] | – You don’t mind, do you, Steven? – No. | – 你不会介意吧 史蒂文? – 不介意 |
[40:11] | Ha! | 哈哈 |
[40:17] | It’s on like Donkey Kong, bi-i-itch. | 真是头蠢驴 婊子… |
[40:20] | Pack it up, bitch. | 换一张 笨蛋 |
[40:22] | I’m on it. Thank you. | 马上 谢谢 |
[40:24] | So, uh, Cadence say anything about me? | 凯登丝跟你提过我吗? |
[40:27] | Whatever you and Finch are pulling, she seems to like you both. | 她把你和芬奇比较过 好象她都挺喜欢 |
[40:31] | Finch. Is she gonna be around tomorrow night? | 芬奇 明天晚上她会来这吗? |
[40:34] | No, she’s going up to Chicago with Michelle for the final dress fitting. | 不来 她和蜜雪儿要去芝加哥看婚纱 |
[40:38] | What about her parents? I think her mom kind of likes me. | 她父母呢?我想她妈妈喜欢我 |
[40:41] | They’re going up north with, uh… with my parents… | 他们要和我父母去… |
[40:44] | for, uh… you know, to get things, uh, ready for the rehearsal. | 取些东西 |
[40:47] | So, uh… So that’s where they’ll be. | 至于他们去哪儿取… |
[40:50] | So don’t bother looking for them or anything, you know. | 你就别瞎操心了 |
[40:52] | A wedding. | 不就是个婚礼吗 |
[40:54] | Shit. How do you know she’s the right girl? | 靠 你怎么就知道她最适合你? |
[40:58] | I just do. | 我当然知道 |
[41:00] | I’m a better person when I’m with Michelle. Nobody else can… No, no, no, shithead. | 和蜜雪儿在一起 我就象换了个人 不不…猪头 |
[41:04] | You hooked up with one other girl for, what, 10 seconds. | 你三天两头就会换女朋友 |
[41:08] | Not to mention you passed on Nadia. Dumbest fuckin’ thing ever. | 刚才你看到娜迪雅时 眼睛都直了 足足十秒钟 瞎子都看得到 |
[41:11] | You’re like a blind man picking out his favourite porno. | 你就象是个”瞎子喜欢看黄书” |
[41:14] | This shit is crazy. | 这小子是疯了 |
[41:19] | This is just the old pre-wedding jitters, son. | 这只是婚前综合症 孩子 |
[41:22] | It’s so forever, you know. It-It’s, uh… | 这可是一辈子的事… |
[41:24] | You know, Michelle is the only, uh, | 你知道 我只会和蜜雪儿… |
[41:27] | girl that I’ve… I’ve been with. | 长厢斯守 |
[41:29] | Honestly, now… Honestly, would you have passed up sex with Nadia? | 说老实话 你想不想和娜迪雅做爱? |
[41:34] | Why? Did she say something? | 怎么会?她跟你说过什么? |
[41:37] | Hypothetically, Dad. Oh, hypothetically. | 我是说假设 爸爸 噢 假设 |
[41:40] | Well, I mean, you know, Jim, I’m a married man. | 吉姆 我是个过来人 |
[41:42] | I’m… If-lf-lf you weren’t married. | 我是… 如果你还没结婚… |
[41:45] | She’s a college girl. If you were a college guy. | 她才十几岁 如果你也是十几岁 |
[41:48] | In a heartbeat. Oh, yeah. Mm-hmm. | 互相喜欢对方 噢 是… |
[41:51] | First of all, what-what you’re feeling is so normal and perfectly natural. | 首先 你这样想是非常正常的生理反映 |
[41:55] | Marriage is not about, uh, animal lusting and-and kinky sex games. | 婚姻不是动物之间繁殖和性交的游戏 |
[42:00] | It’s not so much about who’s the dog and who’s the fire hydrant tonight. | 不同于象什么今晚张家的狗跟李家的猫交配了… |
[42:05] | It’s-It’s deeper than that. | 婚姻的意义要比这些深奥的多得多… |
[42:07] | The longer a marriage lasts, | 婚姻维持的越久… |
[42:10] | uh, the longer you can go, | 你走的路就会越长… |
[42:12] | uh, without sex. | 哦…不包括性行为… |
[42:14] | But when that magic night does happen, uh, | 有时奇迹偶尔也会发生的… |
[42:18] | it’s-it’s all the more meaningful. | 婚姻还有更高的含义 |
[42:20] | And let me tell you, your mother, bless her, | 告诉你 好比你母亲 上帝保佑 |
[42:22] | can still make me, uh, squeal like a pig. | 还能让我兴奋得象猪一样尖叫… |
[42:24] | Uh, and I mean that in the good sense, son. Do you follow what I’m saying? | 我是指…那种美妙的感觉… 孩子 你明白我的意思吧 |
[42:28] | You understand where I’m going? I do. I, uh… I think I, uh… | 你知道我在说什么吗? 明白 我想… |
[42:30] | Anything else you need? No. No, that’s, uh… | 你还需要什么帮助? 没什么了 |
[42:35] | Anything I can do. | 只要我能帮得了 |
[42:56] | He’s not here. Park the cars down there where he won’t see them. | 他不在家 把车子停在他看不到的地方 |
[43:06] | Hoo! Fuckin’ right! | 哇 真他妈的好 |
[43:11] | So, you like my pants, Stiffy? Whatever, dude. As long as the girls are worth it. | 史勒 你喜欢我的裤子? 随你怎么说 只要妹妹正点就行 |
[43:14] | They’re worth it. Oh, and if you’ve got some good wine too, that’ll score some points for you. | 当然正点 如果再有些好酒 那就更爽了 |
[43:18] | – We think there’s some in the… in the basement. – I’ll get it. | – 我想在地库里有 – 我去取 |
[43:21] | You ain’t gonna want to miss this. | 你肯定不想错过这次表演 |
[43:23] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[43:26] | Gentlemen, I would like to introduce… | 先生们 很高兴能给大家介绍… |
[43:28] | Officer Krystal und Frlein Brandi. | 克瑞斯托长官和芙兰琳女士 |
[43:34] | Oh, my God. | 噢…我的天 |
[43:36] | Oh.! Oh.! Oh.! Yeah.! | 噢…太好了 |
[43:40] | – Oh, my God! – You boys have been very messy. | – 噢 天啊 – 你们也太糟蹋了 |
[43:48] | Whoops. Can you see my fanny? | 哎哟 你看到我的屁股了 |
[43:51] | Whoops. | 哎呀 |
[43:53] | Ohh! | 哦 |
[43:56] | Whoo.! | 喔 |
[43:58] | Oh! | 哦 |
[44:01] | You naughty girl. | 你可真下流 |
[44:06] | None of that pleading the Fifth crap! | 没人会怀疑 |
[44:09] | – You boys are gonna talk. – Uh… Uh… | – 你们肯定不敢相信 – 啊…啊… |
[44:11] | Wow.! | 哇哦 |
[44:15] | Oh, my God! | 噢 上帝 |
[44:17] | Are you just gonna stand there and drool? | 你只会站在那儿流口水? |
[44:20] | – Or are we gonna have a bachelor party? – Fuck yeah, we are! | – 还是参加光棍派对? – 靠 好极了 我们要光棍派对 |
[44:23] | Yeah? What? I can’t hear you. | 什么? 我听不到 |
[44:26] | Louder! Y-Y-Y-Y-Yes. Bachelor party. | 大点声 光棍派对 |
[44:30] | Can’t hear you. Louder! Louder! | 还是听不到 再大点声… |
[44:32] | Stick a finger in my ass! | 插我的屁股吧 |
[44:37] | – That’s weird. – You just wait. | – 好怪啊 – 你等着瞧 |
[44:40] | Look, maybe we should just wait for… Jim. | 我们该等吉姆回来才开始 |
[44:43] | – Fuck Jim, man! This is for us. – Take her top off. | – 去他妈的吉姆 伙计 这是我们的派对 – 不管他 |
[44:46] | My girlfriend has strict rules about this. No touching. | 我女朋友定的规则: 只能看 不许摸 |
[44:50] | What are you, a dancing clown? | 你真是个笨蛋 |
[44:53] | You wipe that shit-eating grin off your face, you punk-ass little bitch. | 别笑的那么淫荡 你这个小婊子 |
[44:57] | – This is awesome! Oh, you like that? | – 太酷了 – 喜欢吗? |
[44:59] | You like it, huh? How much? Boob. | 喜欢吧?有多喜欢? 笨蛋 |
[45:01] | No! Hmph! | 不 |
[45:03] | I’m sorry. No, not yet. But you will be. | 对不起 还没有 不过 你会喜欢的 |
[45:08] | Like I said, this is awesome. | 和我说的一样 爽吧 |
[45:18] | Hey, Iisten, I-l-l-I think we both know that Officer Krystal and me have this… | 大家都知道克瑞斯托长官和我要这样… |
[45:24] | You know. Yeah. Thing? Mm-hmm. | 你知道… 嗯 |
[45:33] | No one has ever slapped my ass like that. | 从没人这样拍过我的屁股 |
[45:37] | No one’s ever pinched my nipple with such ferocity. | 也从没人这样使劲儿捏过我的乳头 |
[45:46] | l… I’m a master of the Tantric art. | 我是个人体艺术家 |
[45:50] | L-I look at her body… | 我看着她完美的身体 |
[45:52] | and I just see the chakras and the things I can do to her and… | 就会想到我能让她… |
[45:56] | Ohh! | 噢 |
[46:07] | You. You look cute. L… Oh, thank you. | 你你真可爱 噢 谢谢 |
[46:11] | Thank you, but you… you’re the cute one. | 你也很可爱 |
[46:13] | Stiffy! How slimming is this, huh? | 史勒 这个多苗条 |
[46:16] | What the fuck, Buffalo Bill? | 这他妈的象谁?布法罗 比尔? |
[46:19] | What, this… What, the pink too much? | 这个粉色太重了? |
[46:22] | It puts the dress in the drawer and it does as it’s told. | 你该把内裤穿在衣服外面 |
[46:28] | Oh, dude. Now that’s fucked up. | 噢 公子哥儿 那可乱套了 |
[46:30] | That’s fucked up. | 那可乱套了 |
[46:33] | And in closing, you have been a naughty, naughty girl. | 你完全是个下流…下流痞子 |
[46:36] | You been naughty, Brandi? You been fuckin’ naughty? | 你也下水了?布兰德 你他妈的也下水了? |
[46:39] | Fresh. | 爽 |
[46:42] | Take her top off! | 把她脱光 |
[46:45] | You didn’t get to cleaning, Iittle bitch fucker? Huh? Ow! | 你有没有洗干净?贱人 |
[46:51] | Wanna see us kiss? | 想不想看我们接吻? |
[46:56] | Fuck, no. No, no. | 靠 不想看 不看 |
[46:58] | None of that “you go, we go” bullshit. | 都是胡扯 |
[47:00] | Already done that. Very good of you. | 做完了 很好 |
[47:14] | I used to have this pet bass. Oh. | 我以前也有过象你一样可爱的男朋友 哦 |
[47:17] | His name was Arnie, and… Oh, he was so cute. | 他叫阿尼 非常可爱 |
[47:20] | And he just loved me too. Yeah. | 他也爱我 是吗 |
[47:22] | He’d just look up at me… Maybe you could dance. | 我就喜欢看我… 也许你也可以跳舞 |
[47:24] | And make this face like… | 就象… |
[47:26] | Or something like that. I don’t know. It was great. God, I miss him, but… | 还是什么…我也不知道了 反正很棒 天啊 我想他 |
[47:30] | Um, sometimes I watch the Discovery Channel, and… | 有时 我看探索频道 … |
[47:33] | I don’t care! | 我不关心这些… |
[47:35] | Could you just dance for me, please? | 你能不能为我跳舞? |
[47:39] | No, that’s my favourite… | 别 这个… |
[47:41] | It was my favourite shirt. Uh, okay. | 是我最喜欢的衣服 好吧 |
[47:44] | Hey. What? | 怎么了? |
[47:49] | Nothin’. | 没什么 |
[47:52] | It’s a crazy party, huh? | 疯狂的派对 是吧? |
[48:04] | Don’t worry about him. You don’t worry about him. | 不用管他 别理他 |
[48:07] | He’s… He’s a… He’s a maniac. And you’re a maniac, you know that? | 他是个疯子 你也是疯子 知道吗? |
[48:18] | Stifler, why in the world are you focused on me? | 史勒 为什么大家都在看我? |
[48:21] | I’m surprised to see you don’t have tits. | 都奇怪你怎么没长乳头 |
[48:23] | How can I clean you if you are not dirty? | 这么干净 叫我怎么给你洗? |
[48:27] | Go put something on that I must clean off with my tongue. | 去涂上些东西 我好给你舔干净 |
[48:31] | Ohh. Anything for a French person. | 噢 涂什么都行 |
[48:34] | If you insist, Frlein. | 如果你非要不可得话 芙兰琳 |
[48:47] | Ah! | 啊 |
[48:51] | Oh, yeah. | 太妙了 |
[48:52] | Look at you, you pathetic, Iittle weasel. | 看看你 可怜的象个小老鼠 |
[48:55] | Can’t I just watch? | 我能不能只看表演? |
[48:57] | Look, you don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to. | 如果你不想 可以什么也不做 |
[49:01] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on. | 等等 |
[49:03] | Don’t break character ever again. | 别总破坏角色 |
[49:06] | Okay? I don’t care if Kevin starts crying because Finch bit his cock off. | 我不管凯文能不能受得住 芬奇已经把他的”小弟弟”咬掉了 |
[49:10] | You’re a dirty cop, you’re a prissy maid and I am your filthy cabana boy in need of much punishment and cleaning. | 你演流氓女警 你演胆小少女 我是需要被惩罚的小流氓 |
[49:15] | Don’t you ever mouth off to Officer Krystal, | 不许你这样跟克瑞斯托长官讲话 |
[49:18] | – you dirty, Iittle pervert! – Okay. | – 你这个小地痞 – 好的 |
[49:19] | Now, obey! I obey! I obey! | 从现在开始 听我的命令 我听 我听 |
[49:22] | Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[49:41] | Guys, are we having dinner? | 伙计们 我们还准备了晚饭? |
[49:48] | Here, Iet me get that. | 到了 我来开门 |
[49:53] | Holy shit! Stifler. | 惨了 史勒 |
[49:55] | I’ve got something really nice cooking up for you. Well, we love surprises. | 我为你们准备了一道非常棒的菜 我们喜欢意外的惊喜 |
[49:59] | Stifler, you said you spoke to Jim. I did. I was secret about it and everything. | 史勒 你没跟吉姆说过要开派对? 我没跟他这些 但我问过他 |
[50:03] | He said he’d be the only one here tonight. What the fuck, shit-brick? | 他说今晚只有他在家 你身上涂的什么?狗屎? |
[50:07] | Chocolate. Ah, sh… | 是巧克力 狗屎… |
[50:09] | Now, I told everyone that you were up north with my parents. | 我告诉大家你们会跟我父母出去 |
[50:12] | Okay. So we won’t be bothered. We can just, uh, totally relax and no worries. | 好 所以没人会打搅我们了 可以完全毫无顾虑的放松一下了 |
[50:15] | Please come on in. | 请进 |
[50:18] | Make yourselves at home. Right this way. Thank you. | 就象在自己家一样 这边走 谢谢 |
[50:20] | Sir. | 噢 |
[50:23] | What? | 怎么了? |
[50:26] | Pink roses. | 粉红色的玫瑰 |
[50:28] | Pink roses. Yeah. | 粉红色的玫瑰 对 |
[50:31] | They’re nice, aren’t they? Yes. Artificial. Nice try. | 太漂亮了 是吧? 是塑料的 做的很象 |
[50:35] | Well… I almost got ya. | 差点把你骗过了吧 |
[50:38] | Yeah. Well. | 是的 |
[50:40] | So, has Michelle ever told you the story of how we fell in love? | 蜜雪儿跟你们说过我们是如何相爱的吗? |
[50:44] | Oh, why don’t you retell us now? | 你再给我们讲一遍吧 |
[50:46] | It’s… It’s one of my favourite stories. Where should I begin? | 我最喜欢讲这个 可以开始了吗? |
[50:49] | Um… | 嗯… |
[50:51] | Let’s see. Uh… | 让我看看 嗯… |
[50:53] | Well, I suppose, uh… I suppose it all started at, um… | 开始是在… |
[51:02] | Tall Oaks. | 大树 |
[51:05] | That’s-That’s right. At Tall Oaks. | 对 大树下 |
[51:07] | That was the summer when, uh… Oh! | 当时是夏天… |
[51:10] | Oh! The summer that was so hot. | 夏天很热 |
[51:12] | So hot. All right. Look what I got. | 实在很热 噢 看我都说了些什么 |
[51:15] | Jesus! | 上帝 |
[51:17] | Hey there. Hi there. | 嗨 你好 你好 |
[51:19] | Hey. Jim, I cannot believe you. | 吉姆 我简直不敢相信你 |
[51:24] | – You can’t? – You hired help on our account? That is entirely unnecessary. | – 你不能不信我 – 你还雇了个服务生?根本没这个必要 |
[51:29] | But I will have some of that wine, sir. | 我可以给你们倒酒 |
[51:31] | – Say, “Please,” Harold. – Please. Of course. | – 要说”请”字 哈若德 – 当然了 请倒吧 |
[51:35] | Absolutely. It’s what he’s here for, is-is the wine, obviously. | 很明显这就是他在这儿的原因 |
[51:39] | Yes. Evidently. What else would you be here for? | 是的 很明显 你还会做些什么? |
[51:42] | And-And-And I certainly appreciate your-your-your courtesy, sir. | 非常荣幸得到你的允许 先生 |
[51:47] | Ah. Uh, well, yes. | 好的 |
[51:50] | Uh, we have… we have right here a 1999… | 我们有一瓶1999年的 |
[51:54] | cabernet seve… um… | 红葡萄酒 |
[51:56] | full-bodied, masculine wine. | 壮阳的红酒 |
[52:01] | Just shouts sophistication. | 是配出来的 |
[52:05] | – James. – Yes. | – 吉姆 – 恩 |
[52:07] | Well, I can see you’re very surprised to see me here. A little bit. | 你也很奇怪我会在这里吧 是有点 |
[52:11] | I’m going to go check on the dogs. Yes, yes! | 我得去看看我的狗怎么样了 好的 好的 |
[52:14] | In fact, why don’t you both go check on the dogs and… | 对 是该去看看… |
[52:17] | No, no, no. Don’t check on the dogs. They’re fine. | 不用去了 它们很好 |
[52:21] | – How do you know? – Because I just checked on the dogs. | – 你怎么知道? – 因为我刚刚看过他们 |
[52:23] | Because he just checked on the dogs. Good work, man. I did. | 因为他刚刚看过 做的好 伙计 我看过了 |
[52:26] | – Jim, I’ll help you with the turkey. – Okay. | – 吉姆 我去帮你做火鸡 – 好 |
[52:29] | Um, and I’ll keep you company. | 我在这儿陪你 |
[52:32] | Thank you. Whoo. | 谢谢 |
[52:34] | So, how long have you been a sommelier, Mr., um… | 你做这个多久了… |
[52:37] | Belvedere, ma’am. Oh. Belvedere. | 我叫贝尔威德 夫人 噢 贝尔威德 |
[52:41] | It’s chilly in here. | 这里有点冷 |
[52:43] | So, how long do we have to stay in here for? | 我们要呆多久? |
[52:45] | I don’t know. They said to hide. | 我也不知道 他们说我们得藏起来 |
[52:48] | I guess we’ll just wait for ’em to call us. | 可能要等他们来叫我们 |
[52:50] | Who knows what kind of kinky shit they’re getting ready for us. | 怎么这么倒霉 |
[52:53] | Do these go in your ass tonight or mine? | 这是你屁股里的?还是我的? |
[52:59] | Do you have a serving dish ready? | 盘子在哪? |
[53:03] | – Jim. – Hmm? | – 吉姆 – 什么? |
[53:03] | We need a serving dish. Oh, yeah. Yeah. Of course. | 给我盘子 哦 对 当然了 |
[53:06] | – Oh! – What? | – 噢 – 怎么了 |
[53:10] | – Nothing. – Then why the excitement? | – 没什么 – 你怎么这么兴奋 |
[53:13] | I thought, uh, the-the dish was broken. | 我以为盘子碎了 |
[53:16] | Well, is it? No. | 碎了吗? 没有 |
[53:18] | Then, are you going to get it? Yes. | 能拿到吧? 能 |
[53:31] | Here you go. One serving dish. Excellent. | 给你盘子 很好 |
[53:33] | Now what we need… a cutting board. | 还得要个切菜板 |
[53:36] | Huh? No, no, no, no! Stop! What? | 不…等等 怎么了? |
[53:38] | L-I will get it for you. Nonsense. I can get a cutting board. | 我来给你拿 真搞不懂你 我可以拿到 |
[53:42] | Ah, Iet’s see. There you go. This should do nicely. | 看看 拿到了吧 这个应该做得漂亮些 |
[53:47] | I presume we’re having white wine with the turkey. | 我想要在火鸡上倒些白酒就更好了 |
[53:50] | Uh, Iet me go check. | 哦 我去找白酒 |
[53:56] | What happened here? | 这儿是怎么了 |
[53:59] | Oh, um, that… that’s mud. | 噢 那是些…泥 |
[54:02] | I meant to clean that up this morning. How embarrassing. | 本来想今天早上把这些打扫干净 真不好意思 |
[54:06] | That’s gonna stain. We’re gonna need a mop. | 会留下污迹的 给我找个拖把 |
[54:08] | I’ll get it. It’s in this closet. | 我去拿 在这个壁橱里 |
[54:10] | Oh! No, no, no! No, it’s not. | 噢 不 拖把不在这里 |
[54:14] | – It’s in there. – It’s not in this closet… | – 在那边 – 不在这个壁橱里 |
[54:16] | because l-I, um… I moved it… I moved it. | 我放到别的地方了 |
[54:20] | Well, where? I’ll go get it. | 哪里?我去拿 |
[54:22] | L-I don’t… I don’t remember. | 我忘了放到哪儿了 |
[54:24] | You don’t remember? | 你忘了? |
[54:26] | You know why I don’t remember is because I actually did not move it. | 我忘了 因为…我根本就用过 |
[54:29] | The cleaning lady did. | 是打扫房间的人用过的 |
[54:32] | Your mother said you don’t have a cleaning lady. | 你妈妈没说过请清洁工 |
[54:34] | I don’t know why she would say such a… You called, master? | 她怎么这样说… 是你叫我 主人? |
[54:37] | Holy… Well, there you are. | 该死 你在这儿… |
[54:40] | Hello. How do you do? | 你好 你好 |
[54:44] | Uh, so, cleaning lady, | 哦 这个就是清洁工 |
[54:46] | we were wondering where… where the mop was. | 我们在找拖把 |
[54:50] | Master put the mop in my fanny. | 主人把拖把放进我的”屁股”里了 |
[54:53] | – You what? – Who put what where? | – 你的哪里? – 谁放在那儿了? |
[54:55] | I did no such thing anywhere. | 我从没放过… |
[54:58] | Shall I clean? | 可以开始打扫了? |
[55:03] | Harold. | 哈若德 |
[55:07] | Very well. It is so hot in here. | 非常好 这里真热 |
[55:12] | Holy Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[55:20] | Oh, Brandi, Brandi. What are you doing? You’re not in Eastern Europe anymore. | 布兰迪 你在干什么 这儿不是东欧 |
[55:24] | You can’t do that. I am so sorry about my … my cousin. She’s not used to our customs. | 你不能这样 很抱歉 我的表妹对这里的风俗还不太了解 |
[55:29] | Jim, I apologize for recommending her to you. | 吉姆 很抱歉还没向你介绍她 |
[55:33] | Oh, here’s, uh… here’s this, by the way. | 顺便给你这个 |
[55:35] | Ah, yeah. Got the mop. | 找到拖把了 |
[55:38] | Brandi, you left the mop in the car. Hmm? | 布兰迪 你把拖把忘在车里了 |
[55:41] | Now remember, it’s called a car, not a fanny. | 噢 我想起来了 应该叫车 不叫屁股 |
[55:45] | You remember last time when you wanted me to take a ride in your fanny? Of course. | 记得你上次叫我开你的”烂屁股”车吗? 当然记得 |
[55:49] | Oh, dear, I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[55:53] | You know what? We should probably just go. | 我们该走了 |
[55:55] | I’m so sorry about this. I just came by to make sure everything was in order. | 很抱歉 我只是想进来看看是不是一切正常 |
[55:59] | Ooh, food smells great! | 味道好香 |
[56:01] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[56:04] | Jim, you have unique friends. | 吉姆 你的朋友们都很怪 |
[56:07] | Harold! Let’s get that cleaned up. | 哈若德 把这里打扫一下吧 |
[56:10] | Um, I think I saw some Pine-Sol in here too. | 我记得在这里有些抹布 |
[56:13] | Aye-yay-yay. Oh, my God! | 啊… 天啊 |
[56:17] | Oh, my Lord.! Jesus, Mary and Joseph! | 我的上帝 |
[56:19] | He’s okay. Are you all right? Are you okay? | 你没事吧? 你还好吗? |
[56:21] | Who did this to you? I’m sure he’s okay. Are you okay? | 这是谁干的? 我肯定他没事 你还好吗? |
[56:24] | Get some help! Harold, call the police! No, no, please. | 得找人帮忙 哈若德 打电话叫警察 不要 |
[56:28] | – All right! – Jesus! | – 好吧 – 上帝啊 |
[56:31] | I’ll take charge from here. | 这里交给我来处理 |
[56:33] | – They are fast here. And nicely attired. – What’s going on here? | – 他们来的真快 并且穿着这么迷人 – 发生了什么事? |
[56:36] | – She’s here to protect and serve. – Quiet! | – 她是来保护你们 为你们服务的 – 安静 |
[56:39] | – Okay. – Who let this boy out of the closet? | – 好的 – 谁把这个小伙子从壁橱里救出来的? |
[56:41] | You are all in for a hard punishment now. | 看来得给你们来些严厉的惩罚 |
[56:43] | Don’t you touch him. He’s been hurt. | 不要碰他 他受伤了 |
[56:45] | – No, this is hurt! – Ow! | – 不 这才叫受伤 – 喔 |
[56:47] | You can’t do that. Silence, fucker! | 你不能这样 安静 傻瓜 |
[56:50] | Ow! Oh, you like it. | 喔 你喜欢这样吧 |
[56:52] | Oh! Harold! | 哈若德! |
[56:54] | What’s gotten into you? I meant “ow.” | 你怎么回事 我的意思是”嗷” |
[56:56] | Dirty whore! Shut your hole! Obey! | 三八 闭嘴 服从命令 |
[56:59] | You can’t do that.! | 别这样 |
[57:01] | – You’re a disgrace to the police force. – I’ll be giving you an enema! | – 你是警戒的耻辱 – 我会给你”灌肠” |
[57:04] | Hey, somebody untie me.! | 嗨 快帮我解开啊 |
[57:07] | Back off! All right, forget it. We give up. | 停 好了 别演了 |
[57:10] | Oh, Steven! Steven! | 史蒂文! 史蒂文! |
[57:12] | Oh, it’s okay, Mary. What’s going on? | 没关系 玛丽 这里到底怎么了 |
[57:15] | Listen. This isn’t working, guys. | 停 这些不管用 伙计们 |
[57:17] | Krystal, you can drop the act. This isn’t a real cop. | 克瑞斯托 你可以停止表演了 她不是真正的警察 |
[57:20] | Kevin wasn’t assaulted. | 凯文没有被绑架 |
[57:23] | I just wanted to make Jim look good for you guys. | 我只是想给吉姆一个表现的机会 |
[57:25] | Like a real hero. Kind of like me. | 象个真正的英雄 就象我这样 |
[57:28] | So, we hired a fake cop and we tied up Kevin and put him in the closet. | 所以 我们雇了个假警察 并绑上凯文 把他放到橱柜里 |
[57:31] | Jim was supposed to rescue him, untie him, give him mouth-to-mouth. | 本打算让吉姆来救他 亲手放他出来 |
[57:34] | I don’t know what he likes to do. | 我不知道会搞成这样 |
[57:36] | You know, and then Paul Finchhired an exotic dancer instead of a real actor. | 这个是芬奇雇的小姐 |
[57:40] | Jim, is this true? | 吉姆 这都是真的? |
[57:44] | – Every word of it. – That is the stupidest idea I have ever heard. | – 句句是真 – 这是我见过的最蠢的主意 |
[57:48] | You’ve embarrassed me and Harold and Mr. Belvedere. | 你让大家都感到害怕了 |
[57:51] | It’s all my fault. I’m a bad person. | 都是我的错 我是个坏小子 |
[57:55] | Oh, you’re not a bad person. You were just trying to help out your best friend. | 你并不是个坏小子 你只是想帮你最好的朋友 |
[58:01] | And it was an awful idea. But I suppose it’s the thought that counts. | 这是个馊主意 你应该事先好好想清楚 |
[58:05] | You know, actually, um… | 事实上 |
[58:08] | Actually, I-I never should have allowed… | 我并没阻止 |
[58:13] | such a… such a crazy plan to happen in the first place. | 这件疯狂的计划 |
[58:17] | If you’re gonna blame anybody here, blame me. | 如果要怪的话 就怪我吧 |
[58:21] | Well, I’m sorry, Jim. I didn’t realize how much pressure we put on you. | 对不起 吉姆 我没想到会施加了这么多压力给你 |
[58:25] | I’m sure you both learned your lesson and I suppose I understand. | 我相信你们都会吸取教训了 |
[58:28] | Jim, if you put half as much energy into your marriage as you put into tonight, | 吉姆 如果你把今晚一半的精力用在你的婚礼上 |
[58:32] | I’m confident that I can give you my blessing. | 我肯定会送给你最好的祝福 |
[58:38] | And, Steven, we still adore you, honey. | 史蒂文 我们仍然爱你 亲爱的 |
[58:41] | In fact, I think I know who should hold onto this. | 我想我知道该把这个交给谁保管了 |
[58:44] | We adore you. You’ll take good care of it. | 我们爱你 你要好好保管它 |
[58:47] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. No. | 你没骗我吧? 是真的 |
[58:50] | Look it, Jim. Kevin. Boy, this really makes me important to the wedding, huh? | 看 吉姆 凯文 这可是这次婚礼中的一个非常重要的任务 |
[58:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[58:57] | Well, Mr. Belvedere, it’s gonna be one fucked-up wedding. | 贝尔威德先生 这肯定会是个乱七八糟的婚礼 |
[59:01] | Absolutely. | 肯定是 |
[59:04] | Drive carefully. There’s more bags in the study. | 开车时小心点 书房里还有很多包 |
[59:07] | Thank you. You’re welcome. | 谢谢 不客气 |
[59:14] | Ow! Is there any room for me? | 有我的地方吗? |
[59:16] | Uh, nope. | 没了 |
[59:18] | Oh, I’ll just drive up north all by myself. | 那这一路只能我自己开车了 |
[59:21] | That sounds good. We’ll see you later. | 好的 我们一会见 |
[59:23] | No, I’ll drive with you. Oh, thanks, Cadence. | 那我陪你 谢谢 凯登丝 |
[59:27] | – Beautiful lady. – Sure. | – 美女 – 当然了 |
[59:33] | Hey, Finch… I know, shut up. Kevin. | 嘿 芬奇… 我知道 闭嘴 凯文 |
[59:46] | So, my mom found the dogs playing with something unusual this morning. | 妈妈早上看到那两只狗在玩那些球 她不知那是做什么用的 |
[59:50] | What? I told her it was a neck massager. | 什么? 我告诉她 是用来做按摩的 |
[59:56] | Oh, these are great. | 厉害 |
[1:00:22] | Hilarious, huh? Yeah. | 高兴吧? 恩 |
[1:00:26] | That kind of thing’s so lethargic to me. | 这真让我打瞌睡 |
[1:00:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:00:31] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[1:00:53] | Mr. “Stifler,” I already told you… | 史勒先生 我已经告诉你了… |
[1:00:55] | you called two days ago and cancelled your reservation. | 你在两天前退掉了你预定的房间 |
[1:00:58] | Since you now wish to stay here, | 如果你还想住在这儿 |
[1:01:00] | I thought you could persuade Mr. Finch to share his room. | 你应该跟芬奇先生商量 跟他住一个房间 |
[1:01:03] | Hey, shithead. I didn’t cancel my reservation. | 嗨 猪头先生 我没取消过预定的房间 |
[1:01:05] | Mr. Fuckface Finch called here, | 是衰鬼芬奇先生打电话来 |
[1:01:08] | and Mr. Idiot-Behind-The-Desk cancelled it. | 是这个大白痴退的房间 |
[1:01:10] | Kristof, please pardon my friend’s uncouth behaviour. | 克里斯托福 我的朋友太粗俗 你别介意 |
[1:01:15] | I did no such thing. | 不是我退的房间 |
[1:01:17] | Nor did I, sir, | 也不是我退的 |
[1:01:18] | and your rudeness and obscenities won’t change anything. | 蛮横和脏话不会在这里起到任何作用 |
[1:01:23] | Oh. Well, then, I guess it doesn’t matter… | 那好吧 我不计较了… |
[1:01:25] | if I call you a crotch-face, you ball-scratching Finch-fucker. | 如果我能这样称呼你: 衰鬼 手淫狂 跟芬奇一样弱智 |
[1:01:28] | – Or better yet, go blow your dad! – My dad? | – 或者更难听点 去为你爸爸”吹喇叭” – 我爸爸? |
[1:01:30] | Hear, hear! | 听着 听着 |
[1:01:32] | While you’re there, stick a finger up both their asses. | 你还手指插他的屁股 |
[1:01:35] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:01:36] | Um, uh, hey. Hi. | 哦 嘿 嗨 |
[1:01:38] | Um, Finch, rudeness and obscenity won’t change anything. | 芬奇 蛮横和脏话不能解决任何问题 |
[1:01:41] | Here’s a thought. Grow a sack, fill it with some balls, | 我有个好主意: 找一块地 种下一些卵蛋 |
[1:01:44] | magically sprout a dick, shove it up your ass, start fucking yourself with it. | 快速培育成”小弟弟” 插进你的屁股里 强奸你自己 |
[1:01:49] | Yeah, baby! | 爽极了… |
[1:01:50] | Whoo! Baby, you know what I’m sayin’? Oh! | 你能听懂我说的吧? |
[1:01:52] | Ohh! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! | 噢…噢…噢… |
[1:01:54] | Yeah! This is disgusting! | 妙极了 实在是太恶心了 |
[1:01:56] | – Why don’t you go dust with your perverse European cousin? | 少跟你的那个下流的欧洲表妹来往 |
[1:02:00] | Is she here? Unbelievable. | 她也在这? 真是不敢相信 |
[1:02:04] | I’d like to book a tee time for my husband… | 我想给我的丈夫预订一次高尔夫球训练 |
[1:02:06] | and a European pumpkin-peel facial for me, please. | 给我预订一次欧式南瓜片面疗 |
[1:02:09] | Ooh! Make that two. | 订两个 |
[1:02:11] | You’re gonna have a fun weekend, Ma. | 这个周末你一定很会开心 妈妈 |
[1:02:13] | I am missing my soap. Well, don’t you worry about your soaps. | 我的香皂不见了 不用担心那个 |
[1:02:16] | Will you push faster? I’m tired. | 你能推快点吗? 我累了 |
[1:02:19] | And wait till you meet Michelle. You’re gonna love her. She’s sweet as sugar. | 等一会你会见到蜜雪儿 你会喜欢她的 她象糖一样甜 |
[1:02:23] | I can’t eat sugar. I know, because you’re diabetic. | 我不能吃糖 我知道 因为你有糖尿病 |
[1:02:27] | You know, Ma, I know things haven’t been going well for you. I know that. | 妈妈 我知道你最近身体不太好 |
[1:02:32] | But wait till you see Jim standing up there at the altar tomorrow. | 但你也应该参加明天吉姆的婚礼 |
[1:02:34] | I mean, if ever there was a time to be happy and smile the biggest smile, | 我是想说 在最令人高兴的时候 你也应该感到高兴 |
[1:02:39] | now is the time. Okay. Okay! | 现在就是这个时候 好吧 好吧 |
[1:02:43] | I’m overjoyed. | 我非常高兴 |
[1:02:45] | That’s… That’s a start. | 这…这就是个好的开始 |
[1:02:49] | Proud grandmother coming through. | 伟大的奶奶来了 |
[1:02:52] | Grandsons getting married tomorrow. | 你的宝贝孙子明天就要结婚了 |
[1:02:54] | You think she’s happy now? Wait till tomorrow. | 你看她现在高兴吗? 明天再看吧 |
[1:02:58] | Congratulations. | 祝福你们 |
[1:03:08] | Grooming. | 修饰 |
[1:03:42] | What do I have to say You got bigger. | 看起来大了点儿 |
[1:03:55] | The flowers stay refrigerated until morning. | 花放在冷冻柜里 明天再拿出来 |
[1:03:58] | Just as we made them. Oh, I’m sure they will. | 能和现在一样鲜艳 当然了 |
[1:04:01] | Oh, my… | 噢 天啊 |
[1:04:12] | – Oh! Ah! – Oh, Jimmy, no! | – 噢 – 噢 吉姆 不是吧? |
[1:04:16] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:04:27] | I hope you’ll be more careful with the next one. | 我希望你们下次会小心些 |
[1:04:29] | My kitchen is not a toilet. Okay? | 我的厨房不是卫生间 好吗? |
[1:04:39] | Boy, pubic hair was just not an issue when I was dating. | 孩子 在我谈恋爱的那个年代 有阴毛不是问题 |
[1:04:44] | The ladies, uh, never complained when they were… | 女士们不会抱怨… |
[1:04:48] | you know, down in that general area. | 在下面那个部位长阴毛 |
[1:04:50] | Okay, if you never mention that ever again, that’d be great. | 好 能不能不提这件事了? |
[1:04:52] | You’re right. No, no, no. Okay. Shouldn’t have brought it up. Maybe… | 好的 不提了 真不该提起它 |
[1:04:58] | Nope. Promised to keep it safe. It’s not leaving my pocket. | 不能 我保证过要妥善保管它 它不会离开我的口袋 |
[1:05:03] | Okay, Frodo. | 好吧 弗若多 |
[1:05:07] | You really care about this wedding, don’t you? | 你真的很重视这个婚礼吧? |
[1:05:10] | Yeah. I’m gonna cry at the ceremony. | 是啊 我想快想疯了 |
[1:05:14] | I know it. | 看出来了 |
[1:05:17] | Are you just saying all of this? | 你总是这样? |
[1:05:19] | I mean, do you act differently around certain people? Namely me. | 我是说 你会不会假装很斯文? 比如在我面前 |
[1:05:25] | Of course not. Why? Do you act differently around me? | 当然不是 为什么?你在我面前装假了? |
[1:05:29] | Generally I’m just me. If people don’t like it, then that’s their problem, right? | 当然没有 我就是我 别人不喜欢 那是他们的问题 对吧? |
[1:05:34] | Yeah. Fuck those fuckers. | 就是 干那些傻瓜们 |
[1:05:36] | What? | 什么? |
[1:05:38] | L-I didn’t… No, you know, you’re right. Fuck ’em. | 我没有… 对 你说的对 去他们的 |
[1:05:46] | – Hey, Harold and Mary. – Oh, hi, kids. – Hi. | – 嗨 哈若德 玛丽 – 嗨 孩子们 |
[1:05:51] | How’s it going? | 玩的怎么样? |
[1:05:53] | Thanks for, um… Come on. Thanks for watching the dogs. | 谢谢…谢谢你帮我们看狗 |
[1:05:56] | I love these guys. Hey, you guys want more Snausages? Huh? There you go. | 我喜欢这些家伙 嘿 你们想吃糖吗? 想不想?给你们 |
[1:06:02] | – Eat ’em up, fellas. – Give me some. | – 吃吧 伙计们 – 你也要? |
[1:06:04] | Oh, there you go. I don’t think I have any left. | 噢 给你 我想我没有了 |
[1:06:09] | – What’s wrong? – Oh, shit. | – 怎么了? – 噢 死了 |
[1:06:12] | – Are you okay? | – 没事吧? |
[1:06:16] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:06:21] | You kissed Stifler? Yeah, but then he freaked. | 你亲了史勒? 是的 不过他有点反常 |
[1:06:25] | And it’s like he’s been paying more attention to the dogs than me. | 他好象喜欢狗多过我 |
[1:06:27] | Can I stop worrying then? Michelle, he’s been nothing but nice to me. | 能不能不想他? 蜜雪儿 我想我真的喜欢上他了 |
[1:06:32] | I mean, do you think he really likes you? Like… | 你认为他真的喜欢你吗?就好象… |
[1:06:35] | I don’t know. I hope he likes me. | 我不知道 希望他会喜欢我 |
[1:06:38] | I mean, I think he likes me. | 我的意思是…我想他喜欢我 |
[1:06:40] | We’re… Well, yeah, I guess I hope he likes me. | 我们…我猜他喜欢我 |
[1:06:47] | Do it. | 快点 |
[1:06:49] | Don’t fuck around. | 别浪费时间了 |
[1:06:51] | Just relax and let it go. | 放松 放松… |
[1:06:54] | I’m sick of waiting. | 我等得不耐烦了 |
[1:06:56] | Do it for Daddy. | 求你了 |
[1:06:59] | Will you just take a shit already? | 是不是你刚拉过屎了? |
[1:07:05] | Great. | 太好了 |
[1:07:06] | You fed the ring to the dogs, didn’t you? | 你不是把戒指喂给狗吃了吧? |
[1:07:08] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[1:07:14] | You have been staring at those dogs like a hawk all day. | 你已经盯着它们一天了 |
[1:07:17] | I’m a dog lover. | 我喜欢狗 |
[1:07:20] | Oh, and by the way… | 顺便告诉你… |
[1:07:22] | apparently you missed when Cadence kissed me. | 你刚刚错过了凯登丝亲我镜头 |
[1:07:26] | Slight tongue action too. | 互相用舌头交缠的动作 |
[1:07:29] | It was something like this. | 就好象这样… |
[1:07:32] | You’re a terrible liar, Stifler. | 你可真会编故事 史勒 |
[1:07:34] | If I were lying, I’d think of something better than a kiss. | 要是我撒谎 可能是漏掉了比接吻还刺激的 |
[1:07:37] | Maybe a blow job or some titty grabbin’. | 可能是”吹喇叭”或者捏乳头…什么的 |
[1:07:40] | No pussy for you, Finch. | 没有妹妹会泡你 芬奇 |
[1:07:43] | Oh, fuckin’ right, doggy! | 真是太他妈的好了 狗狗 |
[1:07:49] | It’s about goddamn time. Jackpot.! | 真倒霉 中奖了 |
[1:07:50] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have some shit to attend to. | 如果你不介意 我去把狗屎拿开 |
[1:08:00] | Great! | 太好了 |
[1:08:13] | Thanks, assholes. | 谢谢了 混蛋 |
[1:08:16] | You know, maybe you can call them. Oh, okay. | 你也许该给他们打电话 好的 |
[1:08:19] | Steve, come over here. | 史勒 快过来 |
[1:08:24] | Uh, I’m a little busy. | 我正忙 |
[1:08:27] | With what? Come on over. We need you. | 忙什么?快过来 我们需要你 |
[1:08:29] | – Get over here, you little rascal. – We were just talking about Michelle’s wedding band. | – 快过来 你这个小坏蛋 – 我们正谈到蜜雪儿的结婚戒指 |
[1:08:33] | Could I see it? | 我能看看吗? |
[1:08:35] | Um, no. | 不能 |
[1:08:38] | – No? – I don’t have it. | – 不能? – 没在我身上 |
[1:08:41] | What? You mean you lost it? Of course not. | 什么?你是说你把它丢了? 当然没有 |
[1:08:44] | I’m keeping it safe in my room, you silly Sally. | 我把它放在一个安全的地方了 你真是个傻冒 |
[1:08:47] | – I apologize. – That’s fine. I’ll just see it later. | – 真抱歉 – 没关系 我过会再看吧 |
[1:08:50] | Okay. All right then. What do you have in your hand there? | 那没什么事了 你手里拿着什么? |
[1:08:57] | – This one? – No, the other one. | – 这只手? – 另一个 |
[1:09:03] | It’s a chocolate truffle. Ooh, yummy.! | 是巧克力饼干 噢 美味 |
[1:09:06] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪儿拿的? |
[1:09:08] | Oh, the caterer said she was saving the truffles for tomorrow. | 厨房的人说明天会提供这个 |
[1:09:13] | You sneaky devil. | 你这个小滑头 |
[1:09:17] | Well, hey, I managed to sneak one right past her. | 我趁她没注意时 偷偷拿了一块出来 |
[1:09:20] | Oh, come on. This woman loves chocolate. | 快点嘛 你知道她喜欢吃巧克力 |
[1:09:22] | – At least give her a tiny nibble. – Give it to Mama. | – 至少该给她一小块 – 给我吃吧 |
[1:09:24] | Mama don’t want this. This is the only piece that I have. | 她不会喜欢这个味的 只剩下最后一块了 |
[1:09:28] | – Idiot. – Well, break it in half. Come on. | – 傻瓜 – 那就掰成两块 快点 |
[1:09:31] | You know what? Let’s just leave the surprises till tomorrow, huh, guys? | 知道吗? 这个惊喜应该留到明天 对不对? |
[1:09:34] | – It’s gonna be a great day. – I’d like my surprise right now. | – 明天肯定会非常棒 – 但我现在就象要这个惊喜 |
[1:09:37] | – No, it’s mine! – Steven, give it to me. | – 不行 这块是我的 – 史蒂文 快给我 |
[1:09:40] | – No. – Give me the “G” darn truffle. | – 不行 – 给我这个巧克力 |
[1:09:45] | Steven, that is so selfish. | 史蒂文 你可真自私 |
[1:09:48] | Mm, it’s good. Is it? Is it sweet? | 好吃吗? 很甜吧? |
[1:09:53] | It’s so sweet. | 太甜了 |
[1:09:57] | Close your mouth when you chew, Steven. Don’t do that. | 你该闭上嘴仔细品尝 史蒂文 不要这样 |
[1:10:01] | At least you could describe to the lovely woman how delicious it is. | 至少该向这位巧克力狂热爱好者 描述一下它的味道吧 |
[1:10:06] | Well, tastes like twigs and berries. | 味道就象葡萄和草莓一样 |
[1:10:10] | Is it Swiss or French chocolate? | 是那种瑞士或法国式的巧克力吗? |
[1:10:12] | Maybe German. Oh, really? | 也许是德国式的 噢 是吗? |
[1:10:14] | Uh-huh. Is it creamy? | 是吧 含奶油吗? |
[1:10:18] | Yeah, it’s creamy. Easy to go down, right? | 是的 含奶油 很滑口 对吗? |
[1:10:20] | Well, I’m trying to savor the flavor right now. | 我得好好回味一下这个味道 |
[1:10:23] | – Is it fresh? – Oh, it’s so fresh. | – 新鲜吗? – 非常新鲜 |
[1:10:26] | Nothing better than when they’re fresh. Nothing better. | 新鲜的时候是最好吃的了 是最好吃了 |
[1:10:29] | The problem is you can’t eat just one, can ya? | 麻烦就是这么好吃的东西就想多吃 对吗? |
[1:10:31] | No. No, you can’t. But you’ve got to know when to stop, don’t you? | 是啊 越吃越想吃 你知道什么都该适可而止 对吧 |
[1:10:35] | You really do, but it’s hard. It’s really hard. | 是的 但很难做到 是很难 |
[1:10:38] | Droppings from the gods. Ooh! | 这是上帝赐给我们的美味 对 |
[1:10:41] | Get me another one, darling. Come on. | 再去给拿我一块 亲爱的 快点 |
[1:10:43] | You selfish boy. Next time, bring enough for everybody. | 你这个自私的家伙 下次多给大家偷些 |
[1:10:45] | Hey, Iet’s keep this to ourselves. Huh? Okay? | 嘿 不要泄露这个秘密 好吗? |
[1:10:48] | Okay. I gotta go, okay? | 好的 我先走了 好吗? |
[1:10:51] | Don’t have any more because it’s gonna spoil your appetite. | 别吃太多 会破坏你的食欲 |
[1:10:54] | Okay. Hey, Iook, man. I gotta go. | 好 嘿 伙计 我得走了 |
[1:10:57] | See ya. | 回见 |
[1:11:03] | Grandma, I want you to meet some people. | 奶奶 我来给你介绍些朋友 |
[1:11:09] | Grandma, this is Michelle. | 奶奶 这个就是蜜雪儿 |
[1:11:11] | I’m so proud to be joining your family. | 我非常高兴能加入到你们的家庭里 |
[1:11:14] | She’s real pretty, huh? | 她很漂亮 是吧? |
[1:11:17] | Isn’t it great? We’re getting married. | 她是不是太棒了?我们就要结婚了 |
[1:11:20] | It’s amazing, Gram. | 实在是太妙了 奶奶 |
[1:11:25] | Not Jewish. No wedding, Jimmy! No wedding. | 不要跟犹太人结婚 不要结婚 吉姆 不要结婚 |
[1:11:29] | Forget it. Goy.! Grandma? | 不要结婚 不要犹太人 奶奶? |
[1:11:32] | – Shit. – Jim, she hates me. | – 可恶 – 吉姆 他讨厌我 |
[1:11:36] | Oh, my God! Grandma! | 天啊 奶奶 |
[1:11:38] | Grandma, we love each other. | 奶奶 我喜欢她 |
[1:11:40] | Michelle and I love each other very much. | 我们是真心相爱的… |
[1:11:42] | And that’s all that matters. Grandma.! Grandma. | 才会有明天的婚礼 奶奶 奶奶 |
[1:11:46] | Michelle. Michelle. | 蜜雪儿 蜜雪儿 |
[1:11:51] | But, uh, Grandma’s okay. | 奶奶那边不用担心 |
[1:11:53] | Oh, she’s okay. Oh, yeah, yeah, Dad. She’s okay. She’s just a little tired. | 奶奶没什么事吧 爸爸 我想她只是有点累了 |
[1:11:57] | Okay. My mother hasn’t been well. | 是的 你奶奶最近身体不大好 |
[1:12:00] | When your dad sees the look on Grandma’s face… | 你父亲看到奶奶这样时 |
[1:12:02] | it’s… it’s gonna break his heart. | 他…非常难过 |
[1:12:05] | Because of me. It’s not because of you. | 都是我的错 不是因为你 |
[1:12:08] | Michelle, it’s not because of you at all. | 蜜雪儿 这跟你一点关系都没有 |
[1:12:10] | It’s because Grandma thinks it’s 1801. | 奶奶还以为现在是十九世纪 |
[1:12:13] | Look. Don’t… Don’t worry. I will… I’ll come up with something. | 别担心了 我来解决 |
[1:12:18] | I promised you the wedding of your dreams, | 我保证 婚礼会进行的跟你梦想的一样 |
[1:12:21] | and I’m not gonna let anything ruin it. | 我不会让任何事破坏它的 |
[1:12:24] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:12:26] | I would like to propose a toast. | 我来献几句敬酒词 |
[1:12:28] | These last few weeks have really been something for my lovely wife and me. | 最近这几天 对我和我夫人来说实在非常重要 |
[1:12:32] | We have met some people we didn’t know existed. | 认识了很多以前不认识的朋友 |
[1:12:36] | We’ve experienced some things we didn’t think were possible. | 实现了很多被认为是不可能的事情 |
[1:12:39] | We’ve always tried to make the best of every situation. | 我们总是尽全力把任何事情做到最好 |
[1:12:42] | – This is a good situation. – That’s what I’m saying. | – 现在就很好 – 这正是我想说的 |
[1:12:45] | This is a wonderful situation. | 现在就是一个完美的时刻 |
[1:12:48] | The coming together of two families from different backgrounds. | 让两个背景完全不同的人结合在一起 |
[1:12:52] | So, to our new son-in-law, may we say Erin Go Braugh. | 因此 我要对我们的新女婿说句 “爱尔兰长青” |
[1:12:55] | To our lovely daughter Michelle, I’chaim. | 对我的宝贝女儿蜜雪儿说句 祝幸福 |
[1:12:59] | – Did I get that right? – Very good. | – 我的发音还可以吧 – 非常好 |
[1:13:01] | Uh, and let’s hope we can sip many happy shivas together. | 祝愿我们会永远和睦的共处 |
[1:13:06] | Here’s to a wonderful wedding. | 这将是个完美的婚礼 |
[1:13:08] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:13:15] | See that, shit-brick. Told you I won. | 看到没有 猪头 我说过我会赢 |
[1:13:21] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:13:23] | So, I just wanted to say I’m sorry if I freaked you out with the whole kiss thing. | 我只想跟你说 如果上次的接吻让你感觉怪怪的 我很抱歉 |
[1:13:28] | You didn’t freak me out. | 我一点也没觉得怪 |
[1:13:30] | I just wanted to let you know that… | 我只想让你知道… |
[1:13:33] | you make me feel special. | 你让我觉得自己很特殊 |
[1:13:37] | I think you’re the most special girl I’ve ever known. | 你是我认识的女孩中最特殊的一个 |
[1:13:41] | Maybe you’d wanna make things extra special tonight. | 也许你会想让今晚度过得更特殊 |
[1:13:45] | Which room is yours? | 你的房间是多少号 |
[1:13:47] | I’m crashing at Kevin’s. | 我跟凯文挤在一个房间 |
[1:13:50] | Damn. But I saw… | 该死 我看到… |
[1:13:53] | like a big, fluffy linen closet at the end of the main hallway. | 走廊尽头那个铺着毛地毯的那个房间 |
[1:13:57] | Yes. Big, fluffy linen closet is good. Okay. | 好啊 我喜欢毛地毯 |
[1:13:59] | Midnight? All right. Yeah. Okay. | 今晚12点?好吗 好的 |
[1:14:02] | Oh! | 噢 |
[1:14:06] | Gonna have sex with Cadence | 就要跟凯登丝做爱 |
[1:14:08] | Gonna have sex with Cadence | 就要跟凯登丝做爱 |
[1:14:11] | Whoo! Uh-huh. | 哇哦 嗯嗯 |
[1:14:15] | Cadence Jesus! | 天啊 |
[1:14:17] | You fuckin’ stalker. | 你这个该死的幽灵 |
[1:14:20] | You’re nota very stealthy thief. | 你怎么象个小偷 |
[1:14:22] | Oh, really? Guess what, shit-brick, it’s a wedding. | 是吗?猪头 这是婚礼 |
[1:14:25] | Everything’s free. What do you want? | 全都是免费的 你想干什么 |
[1:14:29] | Well, Stifler, Jim’s grandma doesn’t approve of the wedding. | 史勒 吉姆的奶奶不赞同这门婚事 |
[1:14:33] | We’re trying to run interference and, | 我们想去说服她 |
[1:14:36] | reluctantly, I am asking for your help. | 实在是不得已 才想请你帮忙 |
[1:14:39] | Hmm. Sorry, Finch-meister. I got plans with Cadence. | 对不起 芬奇大人 我和凯登丝有约会 |
[1:14:44] | Stifler, maybe you could forget about your dick for one second and actually be useful. | 史勒 你就不能让你的”小弟弟”闲一会? |
[1:14:48] | Fuck you, Finch. | 我靠 芬奇 |
[1:14:51] | You didn’t eat shit, okay? | 你不要找屎吃 好吗? |
[1:14:54] | You didn’t prance around here like a ballerina for the whole week. | 你不要整天象个跟屁虫似的围着她 |
[1:14:56] | “Oh, wedding” this. “Suck my ass” that. | 尽说些”噢 婚礼啊”这个 “来亲我屁股吧”那个的 |
[1:14:59] | “I’m special. You’re special.” We’re all just a bunch of special fuckers, aren’t we? | 要不就是”我们很特殊 我们是一对特殊的傻瓜 对吗?” |
[1:15:02] | Well, you know what? I’m a-gonna get laid, Finch-fucker. | 你知道吗?我要去做爱了 傻瓜 |
[1:15:05] | And it’s gonna be oh, so good. | 那将会…爽极了 |
[1:15:07] | It’s gonna be like, “You like this shit, Mama?” | 感觉就象”你喜欢这块屎吧 妈妈?” |
[1:15:09] | She’s gonna be like, “Fuckin’ right, doggy, give it to me. | 她肯定爱听这个 太他妈的正确了 宝贝 来吧… |
[1:15:12] | Suck on my nipples like you’re milking a cow.” | 亲我的乳头 就象是在挤奶 |
[1:15:15] | Like… | 就象… |
[1:15:24] | You been here long? | 你来这很久了? |
[1:15:30] | Oh, shit. | 噢 死了 |
[1:15:35] | Yeah. Cadence, | 也…凯登丝 |
[1:15:38] | it is my distinct pleasure to introduce you… | 非常高兴的向你介绍 |
[1:15:40] | – to the real Steve Stifler. – Hi. | – 这才是真正的史勒 – 嗨 |
[1:15:45] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:15:48] | Pumpkin. | 亲爱的… |
[1:15:55] | You are quite the gentleman, Stifler. | 你可真是个绅士 史勒 |
[1:15:57] | You could have told me she was behind me. | 你应该提醒我她在后面 |
[1:15:59] | Between Grandma and Stifler and Cadence. The cake. The cake! | 奶奶 史勒和凯登丝 还有蛋糕 那块该死的蛋糕 |
[1:16:03] | I mean, are you kidding me? You know, I thought I had grown out of this… | 这些事都是在耍我? 我得摆脱… |
[1:16:08] | sort of behaviour, but I keep messing up. | 这些荒唐的事 它们把我搞的乱七八糟 |
[1:16:12] | These things keep happening to me. | 还会不断发生这样的事 |
[1:16:14] | And if I can’t bring it together for one day, | 如果我现在不能解决这些 |
[1:16:17] | how am I gonna hold it together for the rest of our lives? | 今后就别指望有好日子过了 |
[1:16:20] | I’m really afraid that this is how it’s always gonna be. | 我真的很担心这些 为什么我总会惹麻烦 |
[1:16:22] | Yeah, but you always manage to get yourself into serious shit, | 真对 你总是自找麻烦 |
[1:16:25] | and somehow you always come out of it better than you went in. | 不管怎样 麻烦事过去了总比处在麻烦事中要好些 |
[1:16:29] | I don’t know how, but you do. Everything is gonna be fine. | 也许你说的对 这些事都会慢慢好起来吧 |
[1:16:32] | Yeah. Um, uh, you need to come into the kitchen right now. | 你们得来厨房看一下 |
[1:16:37] | There’s… Yeah. Jesus, now what? | 这是… 上帝 现在怎么办? |
[1:16:46] | There is no way to remake all these in time, is there? | 要想现在重新订这些花是不可能的 对吗? |
[1:16:49] | Something must have disrupted the power. | 一定是谁把电源关了 |
[1:16:52] | The compressors need time to reset after a power loss, or they overheat. | 压缩机重新制冷需要一段时间 这些花会蔫的 |
[1:16:55] | Essentially, it turns the refrigerator into an oven. | 老实说 现在温室变成烤炉了 |
[1:16:58] | Stifler was in here earlier flipping switches. | 是史勒昨晚关的开关 |
[1:17:03] | Michelle, I am so sorry. | 蜜雪儿 对不起 |
[1:17:07] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:17:13] | Ooh. Those flowers look hideous. | 噢 这些花儿怎么都蔫了 |
[1:17:15] | That’s ’cause you killed them, Stifler. | 因为你做的好事 史勒 |
[1:17:17] | You’ve ruined everything. | 你毁坏了这里的一切 |
[1:17:20] | F… What are you talking about? | 靠 你在说什么? |
[1:17:23] | You obviously don’t care about this wedding or anyone in it. | 你根本就不关心这次婚礼 还有任何人 |
[1:17:29] | Cadence. | 凯登丝 |
[1:17:34] | Jim? | 吉姆? |
[1:17:38] | Shit-brick, come on. | 狗屎 快说 |
[1:17:46] | Maybe you should just leave, Stifler. | 也许你离开会好些 史勒 |
[1:17:53] | Fine. Adios. | 好吧 再见 |
[1:19:03] | Fuckers, it’s not my fault! | 一群笨蛋 这根本不是我的错 |
[1:19:07] | I’m not an “intellectual Einstein”. I’m not… | 我又不是什么天才的爱因斯坦 |
[1:19:11] | Damn it.! | 该死的 |
[1:19:17] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[1:19:28] | Hey, flower fuckers, you there? | 嘿 卖花的笨蛋们 你们在吗? |
[1:19:31] | Zyskowski. | 施氏花店 |
[1:19:44] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:19:47] | Are you awake? | 你们起来了吗? |
[1:19:50] | Come on. Come on. Anybody awake? | 快点 谁起来了? |
[1:19:54] | Oh.! | 噢 |
[1:19:57] | – Are you Miss Zyskowski? – Who are you? | – 你是施小姐? – 你是谁? |
[1:19:59] | I’m the guy who just killed all the flowers for the Levenstein-band geek wedding. | 我就是把吉姆和米雪婚礼用的花弄蔫了的那个小子 |
[1:20:03] | – What? – Yeah, I’m that guy. | – 什么啊? – 是的 我就是那小子 |
[1:20:06] | Now what I need you to do is drag your ass down to your little store, | 现在我想请你去你的花店 |
[1:20:11] | gather up some flowers, slice ’em and dice ’em, | 把所有的花都扎起来 |
[1:20:13] | jam ’em all together and cart that crap down to the wedding. | 运到婚礼的礼堂 |
[1:20:16] | Are you completely insane? | 你是不是疯了? |
[1:20:19] | – You have no idea. – Even if I overlook the fact… | – 你还不明白 – 老师说 |
[1:20:22] | that this is the rudest thing I have ever encountered, | 你是我遇到的最无理的人 |
[1:20:25] | there is no time to redo all that work. | 根本没有时间去重新做 |
[1:20:28] | I had four assistants working two full days on that wedding. | 我和我的四个帮手用了两整天才做完这些 |
[1:20:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:20:33] | It’s impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[1:20:41] | We don’t quit at halftime, ma’am! | 我们不能半途而废 |
[1:20:43] | You don’t score until you score! | 只要付出努力就没有做不到的事 |
[1:20:51] | That’s the spirit, sweetheart. | 这才是最关键的 亲爱的 |
[1:21:03] | Pick up the pace. | 大家都跟上 |
[1:21:06] | You guys keep working this hard, we’ll be able to beat the Wildcats. | 只要大家一起努力 我们可以击败野猫队 |
[1:21:09] | You remember how tough they were last year. | 大家还记得去年的比赛多么艰辛吧 |
[1:21:12] | Come on. Let’s see some determination. | 加油 我们有信心 |
[1:21:14] | Determination.! | 有信心 |
[1:21:22] | Come on. Keep working.! | 加油 继续努力 |
[1:21:28] | Good, Connor. Very good. Good, DeBoer. | 做的很好 卡驽 非常好 你也很好 德波尔 |
[1:21:31] | Really sucks. Go fix it. | 小事一桩 我们来搞定它 |
[1:21:33] | Hey, party guy. Having a good time, huh? Can I get you a gin and tonic? | 嘿 小子 玩的开心吧? 要不要给你来瓶滋补酒? |
[1:21:37] | Ring! Hold on a second. Hello. Okay. | 铃 等一下 你好 好的 |
[1:21:41] | It’s for you. It’s “get to work, fucker.” | 是打给你的 叫你”快去干活 傻瓜” |
[1:21:44] | We are gathered here today to join these two great people… | 今天 我们大家聚到一起 来庆祝两位非凡的年轻人… |
[1:21:47] | in a blessed union and bladdah, bladdah, bladdah and crap. | 神圣的结合… |
[1:21:51] | Coach, this is kinda gay. | 教练 这有点象同性恋婚礼 |
[1:21:55] | Yeah, it is. | 实际就是 |
[1:21:59] | Good work. Hey, no problem. | 做的好 嘿 没问题 |
[1:22:03] | So, you got a date for this thing? | 你象这样约会过? |
[1:22:05] | Don’t push it. Sorry. | 别勉强我… 对不起 |
[1:22:12] | Holy shit. | 臭狗屎 |
[1:22:14] | How the hell did this happen? | 这怎么可能? |
[1:22:16] | It’s a miracle. | 是奇迹 |
[1:22:18] | Stifler. Save it, dickhead. I’m working. | 史勒 省省吧 猪头 我在干活 |
[1:22:31] | – You’re an asshole. – I know. | – 你真是个混蛋 – 我知道 |
[1:22:35] | You really are an asshole. | 你的确是个混蛋 |
[1:22:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:42] | I don’t do apologies so good. | 我的道歉还从没这样好过 |
[1:22:46] | Well, you get an “A” for effort. This is amazing. | 你的付出得了满分 太不可思议了 |
[1:22:49] | Cool. | 酷 |
[1:22:51] | I was always kind of a “C” student. | 我总是考试不及格的人 |
[1:22:54] | So, did you do all this just to have sex with me… | 你做这些事不是只为泡我吧… |
[1:22:56] | or because you really care about the wedding? | 还是你真的关心这次婚礼? |
[1:22:59] | Both. | 两样都有 |
[1:23:02] | And uh… | 还有… |
[1:23:05] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[1:23:07] | What? | 什么? |
[1:23:11] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[1:23:13] | Well, that’s an honest answer. | 哦 这倒是句老实话 |
[1:23:15] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:23:23] | Steve Stifler just gave a rose to a girl and meant it. | 史勒刚刚送了支玫瑰给她 还向她求爱 |
[1:23:27] | This is huge. It’s… It’s like watching monkeys use tools for the first time. | 真是太阳从西边出来了 |
[1:23:35] | No. Let’s see. | 没有 |
[1:23:37] | She wasn’t into the heavy intellectual stuff. | 她不喜欢那些太过滑头的家伙 |
[1:23:39] | She actually liked me being that imbecile. | 她倒是喜欢象我这样弱智的人 |
[1:23:42] | No, no, somehow I think she’s probably better off with you. | 不知为什么 我想她也许更适合你 |
[1:23:46] | Thanks, shit-brick. | 谢谢 猪头 |
[1:23:50] | Ooh. Dick. Fucking hate not hating you. | 放屁 她讨厌又不是你 |
[1:23:59] | I did fuck your mom. | 我真的干过你妈 |
[1:24:03] | Twice. | 两次 |
[1:24:05] | Ooh! That’s better, fucker! | 噢 感觉好点了 傻瓜 |
[1:24:11] | Oh. Whoa! Ready to go? | 哇 可以走了? |
[1:24:14] | Um, the wedding’s not for another hour. | 婚礼还没到时间 |
[1:24:17] | No, I mean you and me. | 我是指我们俩 |
[1:24:19] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 |
[1:24:21] | Do I still gotta do this bullshit meeting? | 我必须参加这个狗屁婚礼? |
[1:24:24] | Stifler, you are not bailing on Jim. | 史勒 不要总给吉姆破冷水 |
[1:24:26] | Shit! Give me 10 minutes? | 靠 等我10分钟? |
[1:24:32] | I’ll meet you at the closet. The closet. | 一会在壁橱那等你 壁橱那里 |
[1:24:43] | You wanted to see me, Michelle? | 你找我 蜜雪儿? |
[1:24:45] | Oh! Okay, sit. | 是的 坐吧 |
[1:24:50] | So, uh, Jim said that you’ve always kind of been there for him… | 吉姆说你总是在他需要帮助的时候… |
[1:24:54] | when he needed you, so I thought maybe you could help me. | 帮助了他 所以我想你也能帮我 |
[1:24:57] | Jim said that? | 吉姆这么说的? |
[1:25:03] | What’s, uh… What’s the problem? | 有…什么麻烦? |
[1:25:05] | OKay. Well I uh… | 好的 这个… |
[1:25:09] | I still can’t get my vows right. | 我还是不敢去宣誓 |
[1:25:11] | Oh. I haven’t been this confused since I got my first period. | 从我第一次来月经以来 我还没有这样困惑过 |
[1:25:15] | That’s a very confusing time for any young lady. | 那是任何女人都感到困惑的时候 |
[1:25:17] | You know, your body is going through, uh, changes. | 你知道 你的身体正在发生变化 |
[1:25:21] | Um, stuff coming out, stuff going in. | 一些东西流出来 一些东西流进去… |
[1:25:26] | Oh, no. I need help with my vows, not my period. | 不是 我想让你帮忙解决宣誓 不是月经 |
[1:25:30] | Oh, your vows. Your vows. | 噢 宣誓 |
[1:25:32] | Yes, uh, good. Um, go on. | 好的 继续说吧 |
[1:25:36] | Jim just wants a groomsmen’s meeting before the wedding. | 吉姆想在婚礼见见男伴郎们 |
[1:25:39] | It shouldn’t take long. Just don’t let her talk to anyone. | 时间不会太久 别让她和任何人聊天 |
[1:25:44] | Be careful. She’s feisty. | 小心点 她很敏感 |
[1:25:50] | Okay, Iet’s go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[1:25:52] | Hey, guys. Thanks for coming out here and meeting me. | 嘿 兄弟们 谢谢大家出来见我 |
[1:25:55] | I, um… I just have a couple of things I wanna say. | 我…只想说几件事 |
[1:25:58] | This sucks. | 真有病 |
[1:26:04] | Did I say that out loud? | 我的声音不大吧? |
[1:26:08] | Keep going. It’s good. | 继续说 很好 |
[1:26:11] | Now, I thought about what you said, Kev. | 现在 我正在你想你说过的话 凯文 |
[1:26:14] | About, uh, about how my problems always seem to work out. | 是关于… 为什么我的麻烦最后好象总是能够解决 |
[1:26:18] | And I realized that the reason things always work out… | 我认识到问题能解决的原因就是… |
[1:26:23] | is because you guys have always been there to back me up. | 因为你们总是一直在支持我 |
[1:26:27] | Even you, Stifler. | 也包括你 史勒 |
[1:26:32] | For the first time in my life… | 我第一次… |
[1:26:34] | I actually feel like I can’t mess anything up. | 认识到 我不能再把任何事情搞砸了 |
[1:26:42] | Which is pretty amazing. | 真是不可思议 |
[1:26:44] | So, uh, | 因此 |
[1:26:47] | l-I guess I just wanted to say thank you. | 我想我只想说声: 谢谢你们 |
[1:26:52] | Thanks. Yeah. Thanks? | 谢谢 是的 谢谢? |
[1:26:56] | This whole thing was about thanks? | 搞这么多事只想说句”谢谢”? |
[1:26:59] | Ooh! You’re welcome, cock-block! | 噢 你太客气了 帅哥儿 |
[1:27:04] | That was good, Jim. Real nice. | 很好 吉姆 非常好 |
[1:27:07] | Let’s get you married. Hmm? | 去准备你的婚礼吧 啊? |
[1:27:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:27:11] | Love is very difficult to describe. | 爱情实在难以描述 |
[1:27:15] | And I understand the angst. I mean, it’s your wedding. | 我明白你担心的…我是指你的婚礼 |
[1:27:18] | And it’s natural. It’s perfectly natural. | 是很自然的 非常自然的 |
[1:27:21] | But it’s impossible to describe a feeling. | 想描述这样的感觉是不可能的 |
[1:27:24] | Okay, first, nothing is impossible. | 首先 没有不能实现的事 |
[1:27:27] | So, Iet’s not focus on that. | 我们谈得具体些 |
[1:27:30] | Why do you think, Michelle, they call it “making love”? | 仔细想想 蜜雪儿 为什么叫”做爱” |
[1:27:37] | I don’t know. I just call it “boneing.” | 我不知道 我只叫”干” |
[1:27:42] | Boneing. | “干” |
[1:27:44] | Well, when you’re doing other things with Jim… | 哦 当你和吉姆做其它事情时… |
[1:27:47] | when you’re not, um, boneing… | 当你们不是…”干”时 |
[1:27:50] | how does he make you feel? | 你知道他的感觉会如何吗? |
[1:27:53] | Horny, Iike I wanna bone. | 亲爱的 就好象…我想要”干” |
[1:27:55] | But we can’t be boneing from sunrise to sunset, dear. | 但我们不可能从太阳升起到太阳下山 都一直做爱 亲爱的 |
[1:27:58] | Oh, you’ve never tried it? | 噢 你没试过? |
[1:28:00] | I certainly have. I have. I’ve boned. | 我当然做过 我试过 |
[1:28:04] | From sunrise right through brunch, on more than one occasion. | 从早上到中午 不同的地点 |
[1:28:08] | But boneing aside, um, I think they call it “making love”… | 除了”干” 我想人们还叫它为”做爱” |
[1:28:13] | because you have to make love work. | 因为你必须为爱付出 |
[1:28:18] | You know, it’s about compromise and sacrifice. | 就好象要包容和牺牲一样 |
[1:28:21] | And I think Jim has sacrificed for you. | 我认为吉姆为你做了很大的牺牲 |
[1:28:23] | My God, he shaved his entire pubic region, | 上帝啊 他把他下面的阴毛都刮了 |
[1:28:25] | which would baffle most cultures around the world. | 那是男人最敏感的地方 |
[1:28:29] | But he did it, and he did it for you. | 但是他也做了 是为你做的 |
[1:28:35] | You’re right. Love isn’t just a feeling. | 你说的对 爱不仅仅是种情感 |
[1:28:39] | It’s shaving your balls. | 它还会使你刮阴毛 |
[1:28:42] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢了 爸爸 |
[1:28:45] | I wouldn’t get into too much detail on that. | 关于这些 我就不说的太具体了 |
[1:28:49] | Excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me. | 对不起 让让 对不起 |
[1:28:51] | Oh, yeah, excuse me. Pardon me. Pardon me. | 噢 对不起 让让 |
[1:28:53] | Gonna have sex with Cadence Uh-huh. | 就要和凯登丝做爱了 啊哈 |
[1:29:04] | You know, son, I think this is probably the right time to tell you that… | 孩子 我想现在该是时候跟你说… |
[1:29:10] | that… I know, Dad. | 我知道了 爸爸 |
[1:29:25] | I can’t see anything here. | 这里什么也看不到 |
[1:29:31] | Oh, there you are. | 噢 原来你在这儿 |
[1:29:34] | Guys, what are you doing? Where’s Jim’s grandma? | 伙计们 你们在干什么 吉姆的奶奶哪去儿了? |
[1:29:38] | The old bitch sucked. We had to ditch her. | 那个老婊子 我们得甩掉她 |
[1:29:40] | You what? Don’t worry. | 你们怎么了? 别担心 |
[1:29:43] | We put her someplace no one will find her. | 我们把她放在一个没人能找到的地方了 |
[1:29:46] | Cadence, where are you going? Oh, Mom. | 凯登丝 你跑哪儿去了? 噢 小姐 |
[1:29:51] | Oh, baby. I’m so ready for this. | 宝贝 我早就准备好了 |
[1:29:57] | Your body’s not quite what I was expecting, but that’s okay. | 虽然你的身体跟我想象的不大一样 不过 没关系 |
[1:30:01] | The Stif-man digs what’s underneath. | 伟大的史勒会”干”到最深处 |
[1:30:05] | Oh, you are so beautiful. Oh, I just wanna… | 你太出色了 我就想要… |
[1:30:13] | Stifler.! Granny.! | 史勒! 奶奶 |
[1:30:16] | Granny? What? Focus! Focus! Focus! | 奶奶?什么? 集中精神 集中精神 |
[1:30:19] | Out… It’s not what it looks like! | 出去 这不是你们所想象的 |
[1:30:22] | – Shut the fucking door! | 关上该死的门 |
[1:30:25] | You got it, champ. | 听你的 老大 |
[1:30:49] | You’re a hero. | 你真是个英雄 |
[1:30:53] | Hey, pussy’s pussy. | 嘿 天下女人都一样 |
[1:30:56] | Look at the smile on my mother’s face. | 看我妈妈笑得多开心 |
[1:31:00] | Do you know how long she’s been waiting for a day like this? | 知道吗?她盼着这一天很久了 |
[1:31:03] | I can’t imagine. | 想象不到 |
[1:31:11] | I couldn’t be happier. Thank you. | 我太高兴了 谢谢 |
[1:31:16] | Don’t. | 别看我 |
[1:31:20] | Good luck. Thank you, sir. | 祝你好运 谢谢你 先生 |
[1:31:28] | What made Grandma come around? | 究竟如何让奶奶这么高兴的? |
[1:31:30] | Finch said Stifler talked to her. | 芬奇说史勒跟她聊过 |
[1:31:33] | Stifler? | 史勒? |
[1:31:37] | Grandmother fucker. | 奶奶杀手 |
[1:31:39] | You’re a motherfucker. | 你是妈妈杀手 |
[1:31:42] | Yes, I am. Oh, you son of a bitch. | 是的 我是 婊子养的 |
[1:31:46] | And I promise to love you for as long as I shall live. | 我会永远爱你 |
[1:31:51] | Michelle, you are the one woman I want to be with… | 蜜雪儿 你是我愿意用一生陪伴的女人… |
[1:31:55] | and the woman I can’t be without. | 是我不可缺少的女人 |
[1:31:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:32:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:32:18] | Jim, | 吉姆 |
[1:32:20] | I had trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel. | 我无法表达我对你的爱 |
[1:32:24] | And I realized something. | 我认识到一些事 |
[1:32:26] | Love isn’t just a feeling. | 爱不仅仅是一种感受 |
[1:32:29] | Love is something you do. | 爱是你所具有的一切 |
[1:32:33] | It’s a dress, a visit to band camp. | 衣着 来乐队训练营看我 |
[1:32:36] | A special haircut. | 独特的”发型” |
[1:32:39] | Jim, you’ve given me everything I’ve ever wanted. | 吉姆 你给了我一切我想要的 |
[1:32:42] | And it is my solemn vow… | 这是我庄严的宣誓… |
[1:32:45] | to give everything I am to you. | 我将给你我所拥有的一切 |
[1:33:02] | James Emanuel Levenstein… | 吉姆 艾玛纽 莱文斯汀… |
[1:33:04] | and Michelle Anabeth Flaherty, | 和蜜雪儿 阿娜贝丝 弗莱赫缇 |
[1:33:06] | I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. | 我在这里宣布你们成为夫妻 |
[1:33:09] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻你的新娘了 |
[1:33:30] | Let’s all welcome Mr. And Mrs. Jim and Michelle Levenstein onto the dance floor. | 让我们欢迎吉姆先生和蜜雪儿小姐进舞池 |
[1:33:35] | Just follow my lead. I’ll try. | 跟着我就行了 我会努力的 |
[1:34:07] | I taught him that. | 是我教他的 |
[1:34:10] | Jim, you learned to dance. | 吉姆 你去过跳舞了 |
[1:34:55] | Well, seems like everything worked out. Magnificently. | 好象任何事情都可以完美的解决 |
[1:34:59] | I feel a bit sad that tonight our little Michelle is going to be a woman. | 我有点难过 我们的小蜜雪儿今晚就要变成女人了 |
[1:35:04] | Honey, you don’t honestly believe that Michelle is still a… | 亲爱的 你不会真以为蜜雪儿还是个… |
[1:35:08] | Well, I’ll tell you, Mary. I can’t recall a single moment with either one of them… | 玛丽 我一直他们无时无刻不在… |
[1:35:11] | that would make me think otherwise. | 否则我不会允许的 |
[1:35:14] | Thank you. See? | 谢谢 听到了吗? |
[1:35:16] | Whew! Whoa! | 哇 |
[1:35:26] | Hey, tough guy. | 嘿 硬汉 |
[1:35:28] | Stifler’s mom. | 史勒的妈妈 |
[1:35:32] | Well, we meet again. | 我们又见面了 |
[1:35:34] | I was curious. Didn’t see you here. | 我有点好奇 怎么在这儿没见到你 |
[1:35:37] | I try to keep a low profile. | 我想尽量不引人注意 |
[1:35:40] | I never really did like these things anyway. | 虽然我从没这样真正做过 |
[1:35:43] | You know, this has actually made quite an impression on me. | 你知道 这个给我印象非常深 |
[1:35:46] | I have something to look for in a woman now. | 让我冒出需要寻找一个女人的想法 |
[1:35:49] | Well, if this is your idea of a proposal… | 如果这是你的提议 |
[1:35:51] | Finchy, you gotta know that I’m over you now. | 芬奇 你该知道 我被你打动了 |
[1:35:55] | And I’m over you. | 我也被你打动了 |
[1:35:57] | But as they say, we will always have Paris. | 就象人家常说的一样 巴黎永远都会存在 |
[1:36:01] | And the pool table. And the car. | 台球桌也是 汽车也是 |
[1:36:03] | And the two-room suite I have upstairs. Come here. | 双人房 我的在楼上 我们走 |
[1:36:12] | Turned out better than I ever imagined. | 这一切比我梦想的还要好 |
[1:36:16] | How did a little perv like you turn into such a great guy? | 有是什么使如此出色的小女孩喜欢上你这样的小男孩呢 |
[1:36:19] | How did a little nympho like you turn into such a great girl? | 是什么使如此完美的小伙子喜欢上你这样的小姑娘呢 |
[1:36:23] | I’m still a nympho. Oh, I’m still a perv. | 我还是个小女孩 我也还是个小男孩 |
[1:36:26] | I know. What’s wrong with us? | 我知道 我们之间有什么问题吗? |
[1:36:47] | You know, Michelle, | 蜜雪儿 |
[1:36:50] | to quote someone I’ve learned quite a bit from, | 引用某人的话来说 我知道了一点 |
[1:36:53] | “I think you and I… | 我想你和我在一起… |
[1:36:56] | are a perfectly natural, normal thing.” | 是件非常…非常自然的事 |
[1:37:01] | Perfectly natural. | 非常自然 |
[1:37:21] | That’s her. Holy shit, dude. | 那个是她 臭狗屎 公子哥儿 |
[1:37:24] | I told you this wedding would be worth it. | 我告诉过你这个婚礼会值得参加 |
[1:37:26] | Oh, my goddess. My queen. My MILF. Oh. | 我的上帝 我的女皇 我的伯母 哦 |
[1:37:30] | MILF. MILF. MILF. MILF. | 伯母 伯母 伯母… |
[1:37:32] | MILF. MILF. | 伯母 伯母 |
[1:37:49] | No way, bro! | 不 布罗! |
[1:37:51] | Hey, you’re not finished yet, are you, Finchy? | 嘿 你还没完?芬奇 |
[1:37:55] | No, ma’am. Just getting started. | 没完 夫人 刚刚开始 |
[1:37:59] | This guy is the fucking master. | 这小子真是做爱高手 |
[1:38:04] | – Oh, no. Oh, no! – Make it stop. Make it stop. | – 噢 不 – 阻止他 |
[1:38:06] | Make it stop. | 阻止他 |
[1:38:08] | Oh, Stifler’s mom. | 噢 史勒的妈妈 |
[1:38:11] | Oh, Stifler’s mom. | 噢 史勒的妈妈 |