英文名称:American Pie 2
年代:2001
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | – Are you sure you don’t wanna go to my room? – No. Why? | – 确定不要去我房间? – 确定 |
[00:36] | My roommate’s already moved out. We’ll be all alone. | 我室友已经搬走了 就我们两个 |
[00:39] | – All right. – The door is locked. | – 好吧 – 门锁好了 |
[00:40] | – Okay,Jim, relax. Relax. – Okay,yeah, sure. | – 吉姆 放松 – 放松 当然 |
[00:42] | No strings attached, okay? It’s just friendly good- bye sex. | 单纯的性关系 分手前的经验 |
[00:46] | Yeah, right. Right, right, right, right. | 当然 我知道 |
[00:49] | But you see, it’s just that… | 只是 你知道… |
[00:52] | we’ve never even had friendly hello sex. | 没有开始哪来的结束 |
[00:55] | So do you not wanna do this? | 那你是不想做罗? |
[00:57] | Oh, I do. Yeah. No, I definitely do. | 想 当然想 怎么会不想 |
[01:03] | It’s just that… | 只是… |
[01:05] | you see, this is actually my first time. | 这是我的第一次 |
[01:07] | Well, not my first. It’s my first time… | 不能算第一次 应该说上次 |
[01:10] | since my first time. | 才是我的第一次 |
[01:14] | So, technically, that’s my second time. | 所以说 这是我的第二次 |
[01:16] | And I don’t… I don’t wanna suck at it. | 我不希望表现得太逊 |
[01:20] | So if I’m not up to par, performance- wise… | 要是我的技术没有达到… |
[01:23] | Jim, this isn’t exactly a turn- on. | 吉姆 你实在有够扫兴 |
[01:26] | I mean, girls like a guy with confidence. | 女生喜欢的是有自信的男生 |
[01:30] | Hey, I’m confident. | 有 当然有 |
[01:31] | Oh, I am… I’m absolutely, totally confident. | 我有自信的不得了 |
[01:37] | – Let’s get naked. – Okay. | – 脱衣服吧 – 好 |
[01:42] | Seems like just yesterday my dad picked me up after my first year at college. | 记得大一放暑假 我爸来接我 |
[01:47] | We popped a couple of beers… | 我们干了几罐啤酒 |
[01:49] | and he said, ”Now, you’re a man.” | 然后他对我说 你是大人了 |
[01:51] | And today I get to say the same thing to my son. | 今天轮到我跟儿子说同样的话 |
[01:54] | Honey, your speeches embarrass him. | 你的话只会让他尴尬 |
[01:56] | So, try and do what the kids say, and just be cool. | 拜托你酷一点 千万别鸡婆 |
[01:59] | I think I bring new meaning to the word ”cool,” honey. | 我怎么可能不够酷 |
[02:03] | That’s his dormitory up ahead. | 前面就是他的宿舍 |
[02:20] | Turn over. | 换位置 |
[02:29] | – Can’t bring alcohol in the dorms. – Good. | – 宿舍不准带酒 – 好 |
[02:32] | Thank you, Matt. I’m just here to surprise my son Jim. | 我只是想给我儿子吉姆一个惊喜 |
[02:36] | – Now pin my leg up. – What? | – 把我的腿抬高 – 什么? |
[02:38] | Pin my leg up, like this. | 把我腿抬起来 像这样 |
[02:44] | Maybe you can help me out, you know. | 也许你可以帮个忙 |
[02:50] | Is that the one? No. | 是这里吗?不是 |
[02:52] | There! | 对了 |
[02:57] | Now I remember. | 我现在记得了 |
[03:01] | I didn’t do this for you. | 下不为例 |
[03:03] | Thanks, dude. | 谢了 老兄 |
[03:06] | – Where’s my big guy? – Oh, my God! | – 我的宝贝儿子呢? – 天哪 |
[03:14] | – Jesus! – Jim, we got here a little early. | – 老天爷 – 吉姆 我们来早了 |
[03:16] | – Dad, get out! – I’ll wait in the car. | – 爸 出去 – 我到车上等你 |
[03:19] | Go, Dad! Oh, my… | 快出去 |
[03:22] | – Geez! – Was that your dad? | – 天哪 – 那是你爸? |
[03:24] | – I’m so sorry. – For your own edification… | – 对不起 – 其实你知道 |
[03:26] | son, I’m not embarrassed. | 这没什么好丢脸 |
[03:27] | I am! | 才怪 |
[03:28] | It’s a perfectly normal thing for two… | 这是很正常的事 |
[03:31] | – human beings to do. – Dad, what are you doing? | – 人都有需要 – 爸 你要干嘛 |
[03:33] | This is human nature… human nature at its best. | 这就是人性 |
[03:35] | Son, everybody does it. Your mother and I… Well, not so much anymore. | 大家都做 你妈和我…现在是比较少 |
[03:39] | Got your favorite. Oh, my God! They’re fucking! | 你最喜欢的派 他们在床上 |
[03:41] | Honey, honey, listen. I’m gonna take her… | 老婆 冷静点 我最好带她… |
[03:45] | – Please just go! – Actually, if you wouldn’t mind. | – 快走啊! – 拜托你们 |
[03:48] | Honey… I’ll take her to the car. | 老婆 我带她回车上去 |
[03:52] | – Hi, Mama. – What? | – 嗨 妈 – 什么? |
[03:54] | Natalie! | 娜塔莉 |
[03:55] | I’m Jim’s dad. | 我是吉姆的父亲 |
[03:57] | You must be the parents of this young lady. | 这位一定是你们的女儿 |
[03:59] | I’m sorry I didn’t get her name, but hopefully my son did… | 我还不知道她的名字 不过我儿子一定知道 |
[04:02] | because I have not been here the whole time. because I have not been here the whole time. | 因为我也是刚到 因为我也是刚到 |
[04:04] | Natalie, get dressed! | 娜塔莉 还不穿衣服 |
[04:06] | – Beer? – Avert your eyes! Turn around! | – 要啤酒吗? – 转过去 不准看 |
[04:09] | – Thanks,Jim. Don’t believe in locks? – Oh, my God! | – 吉姆 真是谢谢你 – 天哪 |
[04:31] | Hey, fuckface. | 嗨 猪头 |
[04:33] | – Mornin’, dude. – Come on, Ozzy. It’s show time. | 早啊 老兄 走吧 欧兹 上课了 |
[04:39] | Before you go to Ann Arbor to pick up Heather… | 在你去接海瑟之前 |
[04:42] | I wanna show you what you’re missing. | 我要你知道你错过了什么 |
[04:46] | See what they are today, dude. See what they are today. | 看她今天穿什么 |
[04:49] | Okay, here we go. Moment of truth. | 准备好 答案要揭晓了 |
[04:55] | – There’s little hearts on her panties! – Super. | – 她穿有红心的内裤 – 炫哦 |
[04:58] | There’s little hearts on her panties! Come on, look, you pussy. Look. | 她穿有红心的内裤 快看啊 |
[05:01] | What the fuck, man? Come on! | 搞什么?干嘛不看 |
[05:03] | I’m disappointed in you. | 我对你太失望了 |
[05:05] | Here it is, the end of our freshman year and you screwed one girl. | 到现在你才上过一个女的 |
[05:08] | One. | 才一个 |
[05:10] | You’re a disgrace to men everywhere. | 你是我们男性的耻辱 |
[05:12] | Look at the Stifmeister. I got laid 23 times this year… | 你看我 一上大一就做了23次 |
[05:15] | and I’m not counting the hummer I got in the library stacks, baby. | 而且图书馆那次还不算 |
[05:18] | All right, here’s a new idea for you, Stifler, okay? | 你为什么不学我? |
[05:21] | You find a girl. You two become best friends. | 交一个要好的女朋友 |
[05:23] | You don’t bother counting how many times you have sex with each other. | 就不用数自己做过多少次 |
[05:26] | – You laugh at the people who do count. – Here’s a new idea for you. | – 还可以笑那些数的人 – 我有个建议 |
[05:30] | I’ll get you a spoon so you can eat my ass. | 你怎么不去死 |
[05:33] | Okay, people, notebooks closed. Let’s get this exam rolling. | 好了 请把所有书本收起来 要开始考试了 |
[05:38] | Oh, shit! Do we got an exam today? | 不是吧 我怎么不记得今天有要考试 |
[05:41] | – Are you kiddin’ me? – Bullshit. | – 你不是这么夸张吧 – 完了 |
[05:48] | Yes! I’m never even gonna think about political science again. | 终于不用再碰政治学了 |
[05:52] | Hey. How’d you do? | 考得怎样? |
[05:54] | – Fine. – Yeah? | – 还好 – 是吗? |
[05:56] | I can’t believe I’m doing the summer abroad. Last thing I need, more classes. | 早知道就不参加游学了 |
[06:00] | – You’re gonna have a great time. – Hello, summer! | – 会很好玩的 – 考完了 |
[06:04] | – Did that exam blow or what? – Yeah, it sucked. | – 难考吧? – 难得要命 |
[06:08] | – Kev, what’s up, man? How are you? – Good. | – 怎么样? – 还好 |
[06:10] | Put your party hat on. | 放暑假了 |
[06:12] | – We got 1 2 weeks of immortality ahead. – Yes, sir! | – 有十二个礼拜大玩特玩 – 没错 |
[06:24] | Weird. | 好怪 |
[06:42] | The one that got away, huh, son? | 在想跑掉的那个? |
[06:52] | Well, evidently you two made quite the handsome couple on the Internet. | 你们两个在网路上看起来是很配 |
[06:59] | I didn’t see it. | 我没看到 |
[07:01] | It was brought up at a PTA meeting. | 别人在家长会上说的 |
[07:04] | Anyway, my point is… | 我的意思是 |
[07:07] | these little sexual debacles should not get you down, because you know what? | 不要因为一点挫折就失去了信心 |
[07:12] | It happens to the best of us. | 谁没第一次 |
[07:14] | In fact… | 老实说… |
[07:16] | the first time your mother and I… | 你妈和我第一次… |
[07:19] | got together… | 在一起 |
[07:21] | I used a condom. | 我准备了保险套 |
[07:22] | Well, she referred to it as ”shrink wrapping.” | 她居然说 像扁掉的气球 |
[07:29] | But I got over it. | 但是我不在意 |
[07:31] | Anyway, keep your chin up. You keep plugging… | 只要不气馁 再接再励 |
[07:33] | and good things will happen. | 总有成功的一天 |
[07:36] | Good to have you home, son. | 欢迎你回家 |
[07:42] | It’s good to be home, Dad. | 回家真好 |
[07:45] | It’s gonna be nice to hit Stifler’s tonight after exams. | 今晚史勒家一定很热闹 |
[07:48] | – Did you get through ’em? – There’s the mystery man! | – 找到他们没? – 看是谁来了 |
[07:51] | Finch, how are you? | 你好吗?芬奇 |
[07:59] | It’s Japanese. | 那是日语 |
[08:01] | It means ”hello.” Hello. | 意思是 你好 你好 |
[08:04] | – Finch, what happened to Latin? – Met a Japanese girl at the art museum. | – 你不学拉丁语啦? – 我在美术馆认识了一个日本妹 |
[08:09] | Changed majors. Wanted to understand all those things she was moaning. | 决定转系 想知道她呻吟些什么 |
[08:13] | – You got laid in an art museum? – The Met. | – 你在美术馆做过? – 是大都会美术馆 |
[08:16] | – And the Guggenheim with Francesca. – The Guggenheim? | – 跟法兰卡在古根汉美术馆 – 在古根汉? |
[08:20] | And then my social- psych professor in Baskin- Robbins. | 跟心理学教授是在31冰淇淋店 |
[08:23] | All right, enough. | 够了 别说了 |
[08:24] | But I’ll tell you, none of these women even compare to… | 可是我告诉你 没有人比得上… |
[08:28] | Stifler’s mom. | 史勒的妈妈 |
[08:31] | Stifler’s mom is a goddess. | 他妈妈是人间极品 |
[08:38] | How about some more of Stifmeister’s collegiate concoction? | 还有谁要我的校园综合果汁? |
[08:41] | This thing is like half alcohol. You’re just trying to get me drunk. | 喝起来像酒 你想把我灌醉啊 |
[08:46] | Mary, would I do that? | 怎么会呢?玛丽 |
[08:49] | – My name’s Christy. – Christy, right. Beautiful name. | – 我是克莉丝 – 克莉丝 对 好名字 |
[08:53] | Like it matters. | 管你叫什么 |
[08:55] | Hey, how you doing? | 怎么样啊? |
[08:57] | Howdy- howdy, fuckin’ partners! | 好吗?死人头 |
[08:59] | Johnny C., how’s it going? Good to see you. | 强尼 不错吧 慢慢玩 |
[09:03] | Looks like someone gained the freshman 1 5. | 怎么有个欧巴桑混进来 |
[09:05] | – This’ll help. – You’re an asshole. | – 别吓人了 – 你这个烂人 |
[09:07] | Missed you too. | 不客气 |
[09:08] | All right, everybody having a good time? Ladies. | 玩得高兴吗?各位 |
[09:13] | Fellas! How’s it going? | 你们来啦 欢迎 |
[09:16] | The keg’s back there as always. Enjoy. | 饮料在后面 自己拿 |
[09:19] | Ladies, I’m Steve Stifler and I have an 1 1 – inch penis… | 你们好 我是史勒 我的弟弟长11英寸 |
[09:24] | around! | 直径哦 |
[09:26] | Think about it. Sherman! | 考虑一下 雪门 |
[09:29] | Okay, Stifler, take your shot. | 行了 史勒 别假了 |
[09:33] | Come on, man. I’m really happy to see you. | 我是真的很高兴看到你 |
[09:37] | All right. | 好耶 |
[09:38] | You stupid fuck! | 你这个白痴 |
[09:42] | – Are you Steve Stifler? – Yes, I am. | 你是史帝夫史勒吗? 正是在下 |
[09:45] | Thank you for throwing this awesome party, man. | 谢谢你举办这么炫的派对 |
[09:47] | – No problem. – The cops bust all our parties now. | – 小事一件 – 我们每次办舞会都有条子来找碴 |
[09:50] | Well, I put the word out so high school chicks would come. | 我特地放话去找了一堆高中美眉 |
[09:54] | Just ’cause you fuckers don’t have dicks doesn’t make it okay for you to be here. | 不过这并不代表 我也欢迎你们这种高中逊炮弟 |
[10:00] | – Hey, could I ask you a question? – Sure, son. | 我可以问你一个问题吗? 请问 |
[10:03] | Is it true that Paul Finch nailed your mom? | 保罗芬奇真的上过你妈吗? |
[10:08] | Sons of bitches. | 死人头 |
[10:11] | My mom’s a saint! | 我妈才不是那种女人 |
[10:14] | Go choke some dick! | 那是芬奇乱掰的 |
[10:17] | Hey, Carlos,Jason. | 嗨 卡罗 杰森 |
[10:19] | What’s goin’ on? Keg’s back on the deck. | 你们好吗?啤酒在后面阳台上 |
[10:22] | How was Iowa State? | 爱荷华大学怎么样? |
[10:24] | Did you see those fuckers I had to boot out of here? | 你们看到现在小鬼 有多没规矩了吗? |
[10:27] | Back at Stifler’s. Just like old times. | 还是跟以前一样 |
[10:31] | One difference. | 有一点不一样 |
[10:32] | We’re college men now. | 我们现在是大学生 |
[10:35] | Some of these girls are from the grade below us. | 可是这里有些女生还在念高中 |
[10:38] | I might actually have a chance. | 这样我就有机会了 |
[10:40] | Hey, I remember you. | 我认得你 |
[10:44] | Do you now? | 是吗? |
[10:46] | You’re that guy who blew his load on the Internet. | 你是网路上那个逊炮 |
[10:50] | Splat. ”Oh, wait, Nadia, don’t go.” Splat. | 还一边喊 娜迪雅 不要走 |
[10:55] | – Pathetic. – Loser. | – 差劲 – 逊毙了 |
[10:57] | It’s exactly like old times. | 真的是跟以前一样 |
[11:02] | – I’m gonna miss you. – I’ll miss you. | – 我会想你的 – 我也是 |
[11:07] | I’ll call you when I get in, okay? | 我到了就打电话给你 |
[11:09] | Go have fun. | 好好玩 |
[11:11] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:25] | I can’t believe those two girls, Kevin. I can’t believe those two girls, Kevin. | 那两个女的实在很坏 那两个女的实在很坏 |
[11:27] | Jim, it’s not a big deal. | 有什么大不了的 |
[11:29] | They toyed with my emotions. | 她们玩弄我的感情 |
[11:33] | – Hello. Hello. – See? There’s other girls. | – 你好 – 看吧 妹妹多的是 |
[11:35] | – How are you? – You got nothing to worry about, man. | – 你好吗? – 有什么好怕的 |
[11:39] | Jessica’s here. | 洁西卡也在 |
[11:42] | With Vicky. | 跟维琪一起 |
[11:44] | And Vicky got hot! | 维琪很哈哦 |
[11:49] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思? |
[11:51] | Look at her. | 你自己看 |
[11:53] | – Yeah,Jim, I see her. – Hey, Kevin. | – 我看到了 – 嗨 凯文 |
[11:57] | I’ll be right back. | 我过去一下 |
[12:02] | – Hey, Vic, how are you? – What’s up? | – 你好吗?维琪 – 怎么样? |
[12:05] | – I’m okay. – Yeah, I’m good. | – 还不错 – 我很好 |
[12:07] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[12:08] | – It’s good to hear. – Yeah, you too. | – 那就好 – 对啊 |
[12:11] | Wow. Well, this is about as comfortable as a high colonic in Tijuana. | 哇 气氛有够尴尬的 |
[12:16] | And I would know. Okay. | 连我都看得出来 |
[12:19] | – I’m gonna get a drink. – She’s right. | – 我去拿饮料 – 她说得对 |
[12:22] | – Why is this so weird? – Actually, I have no idea. | – 为什么会这么怪? – 我也不知道 |
[12:26] | See, I knew it. I knew you’d be mature about this. | 我就知道 你不会那么不成熟 |
[12:29] | You know, and we could still be friends, right? | 至少我们还可以做朋友 |
[12:32] | I miss you, Kev. | 凯文 我想念你 |
[12:38] | Whoa. | 不是吧 |
[12:40] | Friends, right? | 是朋友吧? |
[12:43] | Yeah, right. I mean, I know you said friends and I… I just… | 当然是 我知道你的意思 |
[12:49] | I’m sorry. I was… It was just… | 对不起 我只是… |
[12:51] | an old habit… a friend kiss. | 一时忘记 亲你亲习惯了 |
[12:54] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[12:56] | Vic, why wouldn’t I wanna be friends with you? | 我怎么会不愿意跟你做朋友? |
[12:58] | Look, we’ll… we’ll just do this, okay? | 不如 我们先握手好了 |
[13:03] | – Friends. – Friends. | – 朋友 – 朋友 |
[13:09] | – Ozzy, my man! – There he is. | – 欧兹 兄弟 – 他在那里 |
[13:11] | Shake off your chains of monogamy? You’re a free man. | 准备要加入我们 炮友俱乐部了吗? |
[13:14] | I don’t think so, Stifler. I’ll never turn over to the dark side. | 多谢你的好意 史勒 但我是不会跟你同流合污的 |
[13:18] | Dumb ass. What happened to the Nova I knew in high school? | 少装了 当年那个情圣到那去了 |
[13:21] | Nova, as in Casanova, the guy who had all the moves. | 你那时可是我们 高中的校园之狼耶 |
[13:24] | – He was an idiot. – Yeah, but he was my idiot. | – 我早已退出江湖 – 你那时可是我的偶像耶 |
[13:28] | Hey, everyone, listen up! | 大家听好 |
[13:31] | Nova’s back, baby… | 校园之狼今夜将重出江湖 |
[13:33] | and he’s taken the lock off his cock! | 因为他终于挣脱了他的贞操带 |
[13:38] | Ozzy, I’m lobbing you a softball. | 欧兹 我帮你找个好上手的 |
[13:40] | Pull out your bat and take a swing. | 把小弟弟准备好 要上场了 |
[13:43] | Mandy. | 曼蒂 |
[13:45] | This is my friend, Oz. All- state lacrosse two years running. | 这是我的朋友 欧兹 蝉联两年的长曲棍球州冠军 |
[13:49] | – Hi, Oz. – Mandy, how are you? | – 嗨 欧兹 – 曼蒂 你好 |
[13:52] | Listen. I have a girlfriend. | 很高兴能认识你 |
[13:55] | It was a pleasure meeting you. | 可惜我已经有女朋友了 |
[13:58] | Beer out back. | 啤酒在后面是吧 |
[14:01] | You pussy! | 你这个孬种 |
[14:14] | Stifler’s mom’s room. | 史勒妈妈的房间 |
[14:32] | How did you do that magic you did? | 你为什么那么厉害? |
[14:53] | Tantra. | 印度教 |
[14:59] | What the fuck are you doin’ in here? | 你躲在这边干嘛? |
[15:02] | – Just relax. – You get out of my house! | – 别紧张 – 你给我滚出去 |
[15:04] | – Jesus Christ! – Come back here, you little fucker! | – 妈呀 – 有种给我回来 |
[15:07] | – Come back here, you son of a bitch! – Take it easy. | – 回来 你这个混蛋 – 别这样 |
[15:10] | Easy! Easy! That’s enough. | 好了 别吵了 |
[15:13] | Okay, guys, we went through this last summer, all right? | 去年夏天已经吵过了 |
[15:15] | Finch got a black eye and Stifler got six stitches. | 芬奇眼睛黑了一圈 史勒缝了六针 |
[15:18] | ‘Cause he fuckin’ bit me! | 因为他咬我 |
[15:19] | You touch me, I bite. | 你敢碰我 我再咬 |
[15:21] | – You two relax and shake hands. – Shake this. | – 你们两个握手 别吵了 – 握你个头 |
[15:28] | I need a drink. | 我要去喝一杯 |
[15:30] | Why is everybody taking a piss right now? | 大家干嘛都选在这个时候尿尿? |
[15:33] | – Line’s too long. I ain’t gonna make it. – You’ll be okay. Relax. | – 这么多人 我憋不住了 – 你可以的 别念了 |
[15:36] | Hey, bro. Hey, man, you’re the guy who boned Stifler’s mom. | 你就是那个跟史勒妈妈上床的人 |
[15:40] | – Hey, you are a god. – Holy shit, dude. | – 天啊 你太帅了 – 偶像 |
[15:43] | If I didn’t have to hold my dick ’cause I gotta piss, I would shake your hand. | 我要不是怕尿出来 一定跟你握手 |
[15:47] | – I’m honored, guys. – Don’t leave. | – 多谢夸奖 – 别走 |
[15:49] | You must teach me. How? | 你得教我 怎么做的 |
[15:52] | How? | 怎么做的? |
[15:55] | Look what I found, Christy. | 克莉丝 看我找到什么 |
[15:58] | What a coincidence. | 这么巧 |
[16:04] | I’ve been saving this for a special occasion… | 这是为了特殊的场合 |
[16:06] | I’ve been saving this for a special occasion… | 这是为了特殊的场合 |
[16:07] | for a special girl, just like you. | 和你这样特别的女孩准备的 |
[16:08] | for a special girl, just like you. | 和你这样特别的女孩准备的 |
[16:11] | – You’re so sweet. – That’s what they say. | – 你真可爱 – 大家都这么说 |
[16:14] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[16:16] | – Oh, my God. – I spilled some on you. | – 糟糕 – 洒到你身上了 |
[16:19] | – Maybe I should mop that up. – Thanks. | – 我帮你擦干净 – 谢谢 |
[16:21] | No problem. | 别客气 |
[16:23] | Whoa! Whoa, hey. | 等一下 |
[16:24] | – Take it slow. Come on. – Right. | – 别急嘛 – 对 |
[16:27] | You know, they warn us about these situations in college. | 学校警告过我们这种情况 |
[16:32] | Now, you may be intoxicated. | 也许你喝醉了 |
[16:36] | Oh, yeah. | 对吧 |
[16:38] | Are you certain that you wish to engage in consenting… | 你确定你愿意和我发生… |
[16:41] | Hey, don’t count your chickens, buster. | 你那么猴急干嘛 |
[16:44] | – I’m just playing by the rules, baby. – I make the rules. | – 我只是照规矩来 – 照我的规矩 |
[16:48] | That’s a pretty good fucking rule. | 这种规矩 我喜欢 |
[16:55] | Dude, the line’s too long. I’ll never make it. | 队伍太长 我憋不住了 |
[16:58] | – It’s gotta happen now. Get my back. – Go, bro. | 我要尿了 帮我看着 尿吧 |
[17:07] | – Clamp it off. – Hello. | – 等一下 – 哈罗 |
[17:10] | – How are you? – Awesome. | – 你好吗? – 好极了 |
[17:14] | – How are you? – I’m really good. | – 你好吗? – 我很好 |
[17:16] | How ’bout I give you a little champagne? | 要不要来点香槟? |
[17:20] | Go downstairs and get us some beers? | 可不可以帮我们拿几罐啤酒? |
[17:22] | I’ve got a surprise for you. Close your eyes and get ready. | 眼睛闭起来 有个惊喜给你 |
[17:25] | I’m ready. | 闭好了 |
[17:29] | – You want a beer? – Yeah, all right. | – 你要啤酒吗? – 要 谢谢 |
[17:36] | Okay, go. | 可以了 |
[17:40] | This is kind of kinky, and I like that. | 有点怪 但是我喜欢 |
[17:49] | That’s it. Bathe the Stifmeister. | 太棒了 香槟浴 |
[17:55] | Oh, that’s great! | 好舒服 |
[17:57] | That’s great. | 好舒服 |
[17:59] | How did you get it so nice and warm? | 你怎么把香槟弄温的 |
[18:05] | I can taste the bubbles. | 还可以喝到泡泡 |
[18:10] | Actually, I can’t. | 怎么喝不到 |
[18:17] | Much better. | 舒服多了 |
[18:22] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[18:23] | – Let’s go. – Thanks, man. | – 走吧 – 谢了 老兄 |
[18:32] | Oh, fuck! | 天哪 |
[18:33] | Oh, fuck! | 天哪 |
[18:37] | Yep. Half these got East High parking passes on them. | 这里有一半以上的车 有帖东方高中的学生停车证 |
[18:42] | Gotta break up another one. Call in a couple of units. | 看来我们得去取缔一下 叫总局派人来支援 |
[18:45] | – Isn’t this the Stifler house? – Yeah. Ever seen Ms. Stifler? | – 那不是史勒的房子吗? – 是啊 你见过史勒太太吗? |
[18:48] | – What a MI LF! – Yeah? She got all that? | – 真是人间尤物 – 是吗?她有那么辣? |
[18:52] | Okay, now… | 你们想… |
[18:54] | do these high schoolers think we’re cool because they’re at a college party… | 这群高中生会认为 我们是大学派对的酷哥 |
[18:59] | or are we those weird older guys… | 还是那些放假回家 |
[19:02] | that try to hang out with high school kids when we come home? | 混高中舞会的怪老头 |
[19:05] | No way. We’re definitely not those guys. | 不可能 怎么可能是我们 |
[19:08] | Cops! Cops! | 条子来了 |
[19:11] | Break it up. Party’s over. | 派对结束了 散会 |
[19:13] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[19:17] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[19:19] | Where’s Steve Stifler? | 史帝夫史勒呢? |
[19:27] | I got peed on. | 我被尿了一身 |
[19:31] | No, man, Stifler’s got shut down. | 不是 派对被解散 |
[19:34] | We can’t party anywhere anymore. | 还不准我们再开 |
[19:36] | And things are… | 而且感觉… |
[19:39] | – Getting weird? – Yeah, a little bit. | – 怪怪的? – 是有一点 |
[19:42] | First summer back from college. | 大学第一个暑假 |
[19:45] | Yep, things are gonna get weirder. | 感觉会越来越怪 |
[19:48] | – What are you talkin’ about? – Well, times change, people change. | – 什么意思? – 时间在变 人也在变 |
[19:51] | It’s just what happens, you know. | 这就是人生 |
[19:53] | Kev, listen. Go into my old room. | 凯文 去我以前的房间 |
[19:57] | My friends and I knew that it was up to us to stick together. | 我跟我朋友都觉得要保持联络 |
[20:01] | You remember my first college summer? We rented that lake house in Grand Harbor. | 记得大一放暑假 我们在大港租了间渡假屋 |
[20:04] | We treated every day out there like it was a post- prom party. | 每天都像在开高中毕业舞会 |
[20:08] | Hell of a time. We capped it all off with a massive blowout. | 玩得比高中的时候还疯 |
[20:11] | Best ever. It was legendary. | 这辈子最棒的暑假 |
[20:13] | My advice is do that. By the end of the summer… | 你也应该这样 等到放完假 |
[20:15] | you’re gonna see the big picture. | 你就明白了 |
[20:33] | – She’s on the phone. It’s long distance. – Who? | – 她打来了 是长途电话 – 谁打来了? |
[20:37] | – Nadia! Nadia! – What? | – 娜迪雅 她打来了 – 什么? |
[20:38] | New York. Hello. Yes, dear, he’s right here. | 从纽约 喂 他就在旁边 |
[20:42] | – Here. Wait. – Now remember… | – 快给我 – 记住… |
[20:44] | Yes, I am sure to go see the Lion King. | 我一定会去看 “狮子王” |
[20:47] | Right. And don’t ride the subway after midnight. | 还有不要半夜一个人搭地铁 |
[20:51] | I know they’ve done wonderful things with that city, but, you know, for me… | 虽然他们有整顿纽约 但是… |
[20:54] | – Dad! – He’s right… Hang on. | – 爸 – 他在旁边 等一下 |
[21:03] | – How was college? – College was excellent. | – 大学生活如何? – 很棒 |
[21:06] | Yeah. Yeah, it was… it was really excellent. | 嗯…非常棒 |
[21:09] | You have not forgotten about me, have you? | 你不是忘了我吧? |
[21:12] | No. I… Absolutely not. | 不是…当然不是 |
[21:15] | – I definitely didn’t. – Good, because guess what. | – 我当然没忘 – 那就太好了 知道吗 |
[21:18] | I’m coming to see you at the end of summer. | 暑假结束前我会去看你 |
[21:21] | I hope you’re ready for me… | 希望你做好准备 |
[21:23] | because I have not forgotten about you either,you sexy boy. | 因为我也没忘记你 帅哥 |
[21:28] | – Shit. – Jim, you can eat hot dogs tomorrow. | – 妈的 – 吉姆 你可以明天再来吃 |
[21:29] | No, Finch, it’s not the hot dogs. | 不 芬奇 跟餐厅没关系 |
[21:34] | Nadia called me this morning. | 娜迪雅今天早上打来 |
[21:36] | She’s coming here at the end of the summer and she wants to see me. | 说暑假结束前要来看我 |
[21:40] | – That’s killer. – Yeah, that’s a good thing. | – 那很棒啊 – 那不是很好 |
[21:43] | No, not ”good thing.” Not ”killer.” | 错了 才不好 完全不棒 |
[21:46] | I’ll never be able to do it. | 我根本办不到 |
[21:48] | Nadia is gonna be expecting filet mignon. | 她希望我能变成猛男 |
[21:52] | Okay, and all I’m gonna be able to give her… | 偏偏我只能变成… |
[21:56] | is rump roast. | 逊炮 |
[22:00] | Come on.Jim, you’ve had experience since Nadia. | 别这样 你之后也有过别的经验 |
[22:04] | Ah, yes, you would be referring to… | 是哦 如果你是指 |
[22:06] | the flute- fetish band geek that made me her bitch, then ditched me after prom. | 那个虐待完 又抛弃我的变态乐队女 |
[22:10] | Yes, that’s great experience. | 那是了不起的经验 就是那次 |
[22:12] | You just gotta find the right girl,Jimbo. | 阿姆 只要你找到合适的女孩 |
[22:16] | – Brings it all together. – I had the right woman. | – 马上就搞定 – 我找到了 |
[22:18] | She just sells her cottage and takes off to parts unknown. | 可惜她卖掉房子 躲了起来 |
[22:23] | My romantic life has passed its peak. | 我的感情生活完了 |
[22:25] | Take me out to the pasture and shoot me. | 让我死了吧 |
[22:28] | Super start to a super summer, fellas. Welcome home. | 这就是我们的暑假 欢迎回来 |
[22:34] | Guys, I got it. Pack your bags. | 喂 我有个好主意 我们走吧 |
[22:38] | For what? | 去哪? |
[22:39] | We’re moving to the lake. | 准备出发去湖边 |
[22:45] | We’re gonna be the shit. Everybody on the beach is gonna know us. | 沙滩上每个人都会认识我们 |
[22:48] | Plenty of opportunities to practice for Nadia. | 还可以找到一堆练习的对象 |
[22:51] | Throw a huge party at the end of the summer to cap it all off. | 暑假结束前办场盛大的狂欢派对 |
[22:54] | Dude, that’s a great idea. That way we’ll be able to welcome Heather back… | 这个主意好 可以帮海瑟洗尘 |
[22:58] | and we’ll be able to prepare for Nadia’s big arrival. | 还可以帮娜迪雅接风 |
[23:01] | This is it. This is my summer of love. | 这就对了 我的恋爱暑假 |
[23:05] | Just thought I’d say good- bye to you animals. | 我是来跟你们说再见的 |
[23:07] | Hey, Mr. Levenstein. How are you, sir? | 嗨 伯父 你好 |
[23:11] | – All packed up, I see. – We’re all set, Dad. | – 看样子都准备好了 – 对 我们准备好了 |
[23:14] | Don’t worry, okay? I’ll be fine. | 别担心 我不会有事的 |
[23:16] | Come on and give your old man a hug. | 过来抱你老爸一下 |
[23:30] | Keep it real, homies. | 别玩太疯哦 |
[23:32] | You too, sir. Have a good summer. | 您也一样 有个愉快的暑假 |
[23:35] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[23:37] | I’ve been running these numbers and the four of us can’t afford this place. | 我算过 我们四个绝对负担不起 |
[23:42] | Not on summer jobs. | 就算有暑期工 |
[23:43] | Well, I kind of thought of that. | 这个 我已经想到了 |
[23:46] | So, I invited someone else. | 所以 我还多找了一个人 |
[23:52] | Oh, yeah! The Stifmeister’s coming back to Grand Harbor! | 注意 世纪大猛男来大港了 |
[23:56] | Deck the halls! Bye- bye, Great Falls! | 快点出来列队欢迎 |
[23:59] | Wipe my ass and lick my balls! | 保证看到你口水直流 |
[24:01] | It’s Stifler time, baby! | 世纪大猛男来啦 |
[24:17] | Stifler, if you’re gonna be living with us, you gotta behave yourself. | 史勒 拜托你稍微控制一下 |
[24:22] | All right, you and Finch just stay out of each other’s way. | 还有 要跟芬奇和平相处 |
[24:26] | Kevin, Stifler’s stench is unavoidable. | 凯文 他天生就秀逗 |
[24:29] | Finch, fist yourself. | 你去吃屎吧你 |
[24:33] | That’s right, baby. We’re here. | 辣妹 我们来啦 |
[24:36] | Yeah, baby, we’re here! | 帅哥在这里 |
[25:05] | – It’s a palace. – It’s a temple. | – 好气派 – 好庄严 |
[25:11] | Isn’t this great? | 是不是很棒? |
[25:14] | – Dude. – Are you kidding me? | – 天啊 – 不是盖的 |
[25:32] | This just won’t do. | 设计错误 |
[26:07] | Guys. | 喂 |
[26:11] | Check this out. This is it. | 你们看 找到了 |
[26:25] | Will you idiots tell me what this fucker’s doin’? | 谁能告诉我这个白痴在干嘛 |
[26:35] | Don’t touch me while I’m tantric. | 我灵修的时候别碰我 |
[26:36] | ”Tantric?” What the fuck is tantric? | 灵修?那是什么狗屁? |
[26:40] | It’s a Buddhist discipline. | 是密宗的修行方式 |
[26:42] | You learn to channel your body’s energies… your chakras. | 练习沟通体内的能量 就是灵性 |
[26:47] | When you can do that, you can have sex for hours, even days. | 只要能入定 就能达到灵肉合一的境界 |
[26:51] | And this stuff’s for real? | 真的假的? |
[26:52] | It’s been around for centuries. | 流传好几个世纪了 |
[26:55] | With tantra you can make an entire session of sex… | 灵修可以让你的性感区 |
[26:57] | feel like one giant orgasm. | 感受到前所未有的高潮 |
[27:00] | Eventually, you can sustain that feeling by meditating. | 最后只要靠灵修就可以维持快感 |
[27:04] | – Maybe you can teach me sometime? – Very doubtful. | – 可以教我吗? – 我怀疑 |
[27:07] | – True. – Come on,Jim. | – 也对 – 吉姆 少驴了 |
[27:10] | – You can’t possibly be that bad. – Oh, no? | – 你不可能那么逊 – 是吗? |
[27:13] | No way. | 不可能 |
[27:15] | I guess there’s only one person that really knows for sure, huh? | 这个答案只有一个人知道 |
[27:19] | Oh, yeah? Where is she this summer? | 真的?那她人在哪? |
[27:36] | Hey, are you here for the mid- session performance? | 你是来看表演的吗? |
[27:39] | Guests go in the amphitheater. You can’t be here. | 你来错地方了 应该去剧场 |
[27:41] | Do you know where I could find Michelle Flaherty? | 你知道蜜雪儿哈提在哪吗? |
[27:43] | Guests bring food. Food attracts animals. This one time… | 观众带食物进场 食物引来动物 |
[27:46] | a bear came, and then the bear had to be destroyed… | 有次还引来一头熊 熊最后被杀掉 |
[27:49] | which means they shot it in the head with a rifle and killed it and it died. | 是被人用来福枪打中头部死的 |
[27:52] | You must know Michelle. | 你一定认识蜜雪儿 |
[27:54] | One, two, three, four. | 一、二、三、四 |
[28:15] | That’s a lot of flutes. | 是一堆长笛 |
[28:21] | Good luck. Thanks. | 再见 谢谢 |
[28:24] | Good job. Have fun at your next class. | 吹得好 去上下一堂课吧 |
[28:33] | Jim. Holy potatoes! | 吉姆 我的天哪 |
[28:35] | – You’re really here? – Everybody stick together. | – 你怎么来了? – 不要走散 |
[28:38] | Oh, shoot! | 糟了 |
[28:39] | We’re not supposed to have visitors… | 这里不准有访客的 |
[28:42] | ’cause this one time, here… | 因为有一次 |
[28:45] | this kid had these cookies… this kid had these cookies… | 有个小鬼带了饼干来… |
[28:47] | Let me guess. A bear came. | 让我猜 引来一头熊 |
[28:50] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[28:51] | It’s like you know all our stories. | 我们的事你好像都知道 |
[28:55] | Was that a question? | 那是一个问题吗? |
[28:57] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 也许吧 我不知道 |
[28:59] | Do you wanna answer it anyway? | 你想回答吗? |
[29:03] | I left you like… like three messages after prom. | 毕业舞会后 我留了三次话给你 |
[29:07] | Really? | 真的? |
[29:09] | You didn’t think I was weird because of the way I acted that night? | 你不觉得我那天晚上表现得很怪 |
[29:14] | Weird, no. | 怪 不会 |
[29:17] | Surprising, yes. | 讶异 会 |
[29:19] | I get nasty when I’m horny. | 我饥渴的时候就会那样 |
[29:22] | That’s kind of why I’m here. | 我来就是为了那件事 |
[29:26] | You remember, was I any good that night? | 我那天晚上表现得如何? |
[29:29] | Wow. Geez. | 天哪 |
[29:32] | How could I forget? | 我怎么可能忘记? |
[29:34] | You sucked. You didn’t know what the hell you were doing. | 逊毙了 你根本不知道该怎么做 |
[29:38] | But wasn’t it fun even though you were so terrible? | 虽然你很逊 还是满有意思的 |
[29:42] | – I’m sorry. ”Terrible?” – I’ve had worse. | 你说什么?很逊? 我还碰过更逊的 |
[29:47] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:49] | I could give you some pointers if you want. | 你要的话 我可以教你 |
[29:52] | Really? | 真的? |
[29:55] | Shoot. Okay, wait here. I’ll meet you in an hour, okay? | 糟了 等我一下 给我一个小时 |
[29:59] | – Yeah. – Wait. | – 好 – 等一下 |
[30:01] | Cool idea. | 我想到了 |
[30:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[30:17] | You’re all right. Here we go. You know you’re not supposed to be here now. | 你没事吧?你怎么还在这里 |
[30:20] | Everyone’s supposed to be in the amphitheater. All right, come on. | 大家都去剧场集合了 快点 |
[30:24] | It’s piss poor to be this late. I’m very angry right now. | 我非常生气 你居然敢迟到 |
[30:27] | You can tell by the tone of my voice I’m angry. I’m pissed off is what I am. | 听我的声音就听得出来 |
[30:30] | – Here they are. Got him home. – Go, go. | – 他们在那边 让他进去 – 还不快进去 |
[30:32] | Wait a minute. Are you Petey? | 等一下 你是皮迪 |
[30:36] | Yeah, sure. | 对 |
[30:37] | Petey! Well, that explains everything. | 你是皮迪 那就难怪 |
[30:40] | All right. Well, always something with these kids. Go! | 这些小鬼老是会出一些状况 |
[30:42] | We are just so thrilled to have you. None of my kids are at your caliber. | 我们实在很高兴你能来 这边的学生哪能跟你比 |
[30:47] | But we are just so overjoyed to have someone with your kind of talent here. | 你能来 我们实在是太高兴了 |
[30:51] | – Great. – Here you go. | – 太好了 – 拿着 |
[30:53] | Look at this. Your old best friend. | 你看 你的老搭档 |
[30:55] | – Come on. Move. – I know it’s not yours… | – 去吧 – 虽然这不是你自己的 |
[30:57] | but you are going to make beautiful music. | 但是以你的技术绝对没问题 |
[30:59] | – Here we go. – This is fantastic. I’m very excited. | – 去吧 – 实在是太棒了 |
[31:01] | You just own this and break a leg. | 放心大胆的表演吧 |
[31:05] | Yeah. | 好耶 |
[31:23] | What was he doing wandering unsupervised? | 他干嘛一个人在外面闲晃? |
[31:25] | Who knows? | 谁晓得? |
[31:27] | I’ll tell you something. I’m about fed up with these Tall Oaks North kids. | 告诉你 我受够这群智障儿了 |
[31:37] | Kids, entertain yourselves. Play along with Petey. | 小朋友们 跟着皮迪吹 |
[31:40] | No, no, no, Petey. Here we go. | 不对 皮迪 是这边 |
[31:43] | All right, all right. Come on, now. A little encouragement. | 好了 大家给他一点鼓励 |
[31:45] | Right to this spot. | “嘉宾皮迪:伸缩喇叭独奏” 你站这边 |
[31:48] | Folks, he’s just a little nervous. | 各位 他只是有点紧张 |
[31:52] | This isn’t right. | 你弄错了 |
[31:54] | Just blow on it, kid. All right. | 没错 你吹就对了 |
[31:56] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[32:06] | Come on, Petey. | 皮迪 开始啊 |
[32:09] | Play! Do something. | 吹啊 别光站着 |
[32:22] | Special, my ass. | 嘉宾个屁 |
[32:25] | Come on. Give the little guy some support. | 我们大家给他一点鼓励 |
[32:29] | Come on, Petey. You’re doing great, partner. | 加油 皮迪 你没问题的 |
[32:34] | Come on, honey. You can do it. | 加油 你做得到的 |
[32:36] | Come on, Petey. | 皮迪 加油 |
[32:40] | What the hell. | 管他的 |
[32:45] | All right! | 好耶 |
[32:47] | All right, Petey! Come on, now! Come on! | 好耶 加油 皮迪 |
[32:52] | Rock and roll! | 我来啦 |
[33:37] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[33:41] | Thank you, Tall Oaks. You’re beautiful. | 谢谢大家 你们真好 |
[33:48] | My name is Petey! | 我叫皮迪 |
[33:51] | Thank you! | 谢谢大家 |
[33:54] | And I have gigantic balls! | 我的蛋蛋最大 |
[34:14] | Not now! Come back later. Go! | 别闹了 等下再说 |
[34:20] | Hey, hey, hey. Come back here! | 你 你给我回来 |
[34:22] | – I wanna talk to you! – You are so sweet. | – 我有话跟你说 – 你人真好 |
[34:25] | He is special. | 他有够特别的 |
[34:28] | He’s my bitch. | 他是我马子 |
[34:33] | Well, Michelle has confirmed it. | 我已经跟蜜雪儿证实过了 |
[34:35] | – I suck. – What? | – 我逊毙了 – 什么? |
[34:39] | I gotta get some practice. | 我需要多加练习 |
[34:41] | Don’t worry about it. I mean, that’s why we got the house,Jimbo. | 别担心 这间渡假屋不是白租的 |
[34:45] | We plop a keg on the deck and the girls come in off the beach. | 在阳台上准备一堆饮料 保证引来一群辣妹 |
[34:49] | It’s like a hummingbird feeder. | 就像蜜蜂看到花一样 |
[34:52] | – You think so? – I know so. | – 你确定? – 我确定 |
[34:55] | Guaranteed hotties. | 保证有效 |
[34:57] | Fellas, nice pad. | 老兄 不错嘛 |
[35:00] | Good view, but… | 风景不错 |
[35:03] | the Sherminator sensors detect no female life- forms in the vicinity. | 雪门终结者侦测到 附近没有女性生物 |
[35:07] | High likelihood of a sausagefest in progress. | 极有可能演变成光棍聚会 |
[35:11] | The girls are coming. I made some calls. | 我打过电话了 妹妹很快就到 |
[35:16] | The Sherminator’s got a point, Kev. | 他说得对 凯文 |
[35:19] | Since when do you start listening to the Sherminator? | 你什么时候开始信他的屁话的? |
[35:23] | Since he made me realize there’s an abundance of wiener here. | 自从我发现这边只有一票弟弟后 |
[35:27] | I mean, look around, dude. Dude? | 不信你自己看看 |
[35:30] | All right, now it’s your turn. | 好吧 轮到你了 |
[35:32] | Come on. There’s nothing to tell. | 别闹了 没什么好说的 |
[35:35] | Hey, what’s up? What are you guys talking about? | 你们在干嘛?在聊什么? |
[35:38] | Well, you know, we’re just trading war stories about college… | 没什么 只是在交换小道消息 |
[35:40] | who hooked up with who, who slept with who… | 谁跟谁交朋友 谁跟谁上床 |
[35:43] | So, Vicky? | 你呢?维琪 |
[35:45] | Well, there was this one guy. How ’bout you? | 是有一个男的 你呢 |
[35:49] | You know, there was a few girls… | 有认识几个女的 |
[35:52] | three. | 三个 |
[35:53] | Look at you. You stud. | 看不出来哦 泡妞高手 |
[35:57] | All right, Oz. Now that Kevin told us, what about you? | 欧兹 凯文说完 轮到你了 |
[35:59] | You haven’t had the slightest bit of attraction to any girl at school? | 学校没有让你动心的女孩吗? |
[36:03] | Don’t you fuckin’ say no. I know you did. | 别给我说没有 我知道你有 |
[36:07] | Even if I did… | 就算我有 |
[36:09] | it wouldn’t be anything more than just a momentary thing. | 也只是一时的冲动 |
[36:12] | Very uninteresting. | 有够无聊 |
[36:15] | How about you,Jessica? How many chicks did you sleep with this year? | 洁西卡呢?今年上了几个妹妹 |
[36:18] | Gee, wouldn’t you like to know. | 你那么想知道 |
[36:22] | Fuck yeah I would. | 这还用问 |
[36:25] | Come on, Ozzy. | 走吧 欧兹 |
[36:26] | Yeah, man. Ball. Pool’s yours. | 好 去玩球 你们打撞球吧 |
[36:29] | – Hey, Vic, you wanna play? – Yeah, sure. You wanna break? | – 维琪 要不要打 – 好啊 你来开球 |
[36:36] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[36:38] | Where are the fuckin’ females? | 妹妹跑哪去了? |
[36:40] | Jim, can’t you leave your shirt on? You’re scaring the chicks away. | 拜托你把衣服穿上 妹妹都被你吓跑了 |
[36:45] | Dude, give him a break. | 别烦我 行不行 |
[36:49] | Ozzy, go deep. | 欧兹 下去接球 |
[36:50] | Yeah, bro. You playing? | 你要玩吗? |
[36:55] | No, keep going. Flank pattern. | 再往后 侧攻 |
[36:58] | – What are you doin’? – Fishin’. | – 你要干嘛? – 钓马子 |
[37:08] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[37:11] | – You okay? – I’m so sorry. Is everybody okay? | – 你还好吧? – 真对不起 你们没事吧 |
[37:22] | Amazing. | 厉害 |
[37:26] | The Force is strong in that one. | 这招最有效 |
[37:30] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[37:32] | The Sherminator detects serious heat at a distance of two meters. | 雪门终结者侦测到前方有热源 |
[37:37] | Prepare to deploy beer. | 准备部署啤酒 |
[37:42] | Dude, let me give you a valuable piece of advice, okay? | 让我给你一个良心的建议 |
[37:45] | Drop the whole ”Sherminator” thing. | 少来“雪门终结者” 这一套 |
[37:47] | Please repeat previous statement. | 请重覆之前谈话 |
[37:49] | Look, I know your last name is Sherman, right? | 我知道你叫雪门 |
[37:52] | And that rhymes with The Terminator which was a big hit movie ten years ago. | 再加上十年前轰动的电影 “魔鬼终结者” |
[37:57] | But you can’t tell me a girl’s ever really gone for it. | 你不是以为女生会吃你这套吧 |
[38:01] | System overload. Hasta la vista, Jessica. | 系统超载 再会 洁西卡 |
[38:07] | Freak. | 怪胎 |
[38:11] | Vic, hey, you guys are leaving? | 维琪 你们要走啦 |
[38:14] | You know, we barely had a chance to hang out, you know, catch up. | 我们还没机会好好聊一聊 |
[38:18] | – What are you doing this weekend? – I can get together. | – 你这周末要干嘛? – 没干嘛 |
[38:21] | – Cool. Let’s hang out. – All right. | – 那就一块出去吧 – 好啊 |
[38:24] | – Bye, Kev. – See ya,Jess. | – 再见 凯文 – 再见 洁西卡 |
[38:29] | No, no, that’s all wrong. | 错了 这不适合你 |
[38:32] | – Thank you. Have a nice day. – Good- bye. | – 谢谢 下次再来 – 再见 |
[38:35] | – So what does he mean, ”meet up”? – You know, like hang out… | – 他的 “碰面” 是什么意思 – 就是一块出去 |
[38:39] | grab lunch, whatever. | 吃个饭什么的 |
[38:40] | I told you, we’re just friends now. And he totally understands. | 我跟他只是普通朋友 他知道的 |
[38:44] | – I’m sure he understands quite well. – He does. | – 我怀疑他知道吗 – 他当然知道 |
[38:48] | Oh, no, sir. These are all wrong for you. I mean, seriously. | 先生 这些完全不适合你 真的 |
[38:53] | Sure. Well, we’re friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[38:55] | But it’s not like I see her making plans with anyone else. | 但也不表示我完全没机会 |
[38:59] | I don’t see her with a boyfriend. I think that puts me on deck. | 至少她目前还没男朋友 |
[39:03] | Hey, Vicky only slept with one guy since we went out. | 我之后 她只跟一个男的上过床 |
[39:07] | I mean, that like makes me 50% of her entire guy- related life. | 换言之 我占有百分之五十的地位 |
[39:12] | You dipshit. | 你放屁 |
[39:14] | She didn’t sleep with one guy. She slept with at least three. | 她不只跟一个 最少跟过三个 |
[39:17] | What? | 什么? |
[39:19] | When a girl tells you how many guys she slept with… | 女生告诉你跟几个男的 |
[39:21] | multiply it by three and that’s the real number. | 通常要乘以三 才是正确的数目 |
[39:23] | Didn’t you fuckers learn anything at college? | 你们这群白痴 大学上假的啊 |
[39:29] | He did not sleep with three girls, much like Sly and the Family Stone… | 他不可能有上过三个女的 这就好比我告诉你说… |
[39:32] | aren’t gonna dance in here and gang- bang me… | 我跟四大天王都有一腿 |
[39:34] | between the afros and the bell- bottoms. | 你用膝盖想都知道是假的 |
[39:37] | It’s not gonna happen. | 根本就太扯了嘛 |
[39:38] | – Kevin did not sleep with three girls. – Why would he lie to me? | – 凯文才没上到三个那么多 – 他干嘛要骗我? |
[39:42] | It’s not a lie. It’s an adjustment. The rule of three. It’s not a lie. It’s an adjustment. The rule of three. | 不是骗 是修饰 三倍定律 不是骗 是修饰 三倍定律 |
[39:46] | – The rule of what? – Three. | – 什么定律? – 三倍 |
[39:47] | A guy tells you how many girls he’s been with, it’s not even close to that. | 男生都会夸大做过的数目 |
[39:51] | Take that number and divide it by three. Then you get the real total. | 只要把他说的除以三 就对了 |
[39:54] | So, if Kevin’s saying it’s been three girls, it’s more like one, or none. | 他说三个 搞不好连一个都没有 |
[39:58] | – None? – Rule of three. | – 没有? – 三倍定律 |
[40:01] | It’s an exact science, consistent as gravity. | 永恒不变的定律 |
[40:05] | Ozzy, I’m happy for you. | 欧兹 我真替你高兴 |
[40:07] | At least you’ve seen a nice bod while Heather’s off suckin’ dick. | 虽然海瑟在欧洲大吹喇叭 但你至少在这里也大饱眼福 |
[40:10] | Keep your fantasies to yourself. | 你不需要跟我分享你的春梦 |
[40:12] | Dude, use your fuckin’ brain. | 拜托你用你的常识好好想一想 |
[40:14] | ”I’m the American college chick. La, la, la. | “我是美国纯情女大学生” |
[40:18] | Your European cultural shit is so charming. | “你们欧洲人的文化水平真高” |
[40:21] | Hot Spanish guy. Love your accent. | “你们西班牙男生真帅 讲话的口音真好听” |
[40:24] | Love your ding- dong.” | “小弟弟也不错喔” |
[40:26] | I’m tellin’ you, right now there is a dick in your girlfriend’s mouth. | 我跟你打赌 你马子 现在一定正在帮人吹喇叭 |
[40:30] | – Knock it off. – What’d I say? | 你给我闭嘴 我又没说什么 |
[40:52] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[40:57] | Guys, check it out. Lesbians. | 你们 快看 女同志 |
[41:02] | Lesbians live here. | 她们住在这里 |
[41:04] | You know, Mr. Homophobic Wizard… | 反同性恋专家 |
[41:06] | that it is possible for women to hold hands and not be gay. | 女生牵手不代表她们是同性恋 |
[41:11] | Friends can hold hands. | 朋友也可以牵手 |
[41:12] | Hey, Finch, I don’t wanna hear about you and your boyfriends. Go jerk off. | 我不想听你跟你男朋友的事 去自慰去 |
[41:16] | Unnecessary. | 没那个必要 |
[41:19] | Tantra teaches you to hold an orgasm over time… | 灵修的老师教我们 |
[41:21] | in anticipation of an ultimate moment… | 高潮要保留到最后一刻 |
[41:24] | to release it upon the world. | 再尽情释放出来 |
[41:26] | I’m filling up to the brim. | 我已经准备好了 |
[41:29] | That’s fucking disgusting! I’m gonna throw up. | 你有够恶心 我要吐了 |
[41:41] | Hey, Heather. You’re in! | 海瑟 你在家 |
[41:44] | How’s the studying going? | 课上的怎样? |
[41:45] | I’d hardly call it studying. | 根本不像在上课 |
[41:47] | I’ve been going to the Picasso Museum, hanging out at Sagrada Familia… | 我们去博物馆参观 去教堂玩 |
[41:52] | going with Pierre to the Parc Guell. | 跟皮耶去公园 |
[41:54] | – Who’s Pierre? – One of the guys in the program. | – 皮耶是谁? – 上课的同学 |
[41:57] | He’s got a girlfriend back in France, so we’ve kind of got something in common. | 他女朋友在法国 跟我同病相怜 |
[42:00] | That sounds cool. | 那我就放心了 |
[42:02] | Yeah, I’ve overheard them on the phone at night. | 我无意中听到他们在通电话 |
[42:06] | And, well, it made me think. | 害我开始想要 |
[42:10] | Hey, Oz, I’m reaching under my shirt and I’m rubbing myself. | 欧兹 我正在摸我自己 |
[42:15] | Oz, come on. It’s phone sex. Help me out here. | 别这样 这是色情电话 来嘛 |
[42:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:23] | I’m going over to my bed. | 我走到床边 |
[42:27] | And I’m lying down. | 躺下来 |
[42:30] | And I’m slowly… | 把手慢慢地… |
[42:32] | reaching downstairs. | 伸进裤子里 |
[42:36] | Grab it. Tell me how big it is. | 用力握住 告诉我有多粗 |
[42:39] | Listen, Heather, I’m feeling kind of awkward. | 海瑟 我觉得有点怪 |
[42:42] | If we can’t be with each other, then we have to learn to be more vocal. | 就是因为分隔两地 才需要这样 |
[42:46] | – Right? – Right. Okay. | – 对不对? – 对 |
[42:48] | Okay, here we go. I’m reaching in my pants now. | 好吧 我的手伸进了裤子 |
[42:53] | And I’m rubbing it for you, Heather. | 我正在替你摸它 |
[42:55] | And it feels so good. | 感觉好舒服 |
[42:58] | – Yeah, me too. – Oh,yeah. | – 我也是 – 快一点 |
[43:00] | I got… | 我… |
[43:02] | Call waiting. | 有插播 |
[43:04] | Oh, shit. Hello? | 可恶 喂 |
[43:08] | Wrong number. | 你打错了 |
[43:11] | Hey. Hello. Wrong number. | 喂 你打错了 |
[43:15] | All right, look, man. I got my hand on my dick right now, okay… | 老兄 拜托 我正在自慰 |
[43:19] | and I’m trying to have sex with my girlfriend over the phone. | 跟我女朋友讲色情电话 |
[43:22] | Good for you, man. | 真好 |
[43:29] | Sorry about that. Where were we? | 对不起 刚才到哪了 |
[43:31] | I think you were reaching for something. | 你正在摸一样东西 |
[43:34] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[43:36] | Oh, yeah, Heather. I’m rubbing it and it feels so good. | 哦 我正在摸我自己 好舒服 |
[43:42] | Hey, Oz, I’m touching myself. What else do you want me to do? | 我也在摸我自己 有什么要求吗 |
[43:46] | Heather, baby. | 海瑟 宝贝 |
[43:48] | Why don’t you tell me my dick is as big as Stifler’s. | 告诉我 我的老二跟史勒一样大 |
[43:51] | Stifler, get off! | 史勒 快挂掉 |
[43:52] | I am getting off just listening to the two of you. | 光听你们说话 就让我兴奋 |
[43:55] | – Keep going. – We should try this another time. | – 继续啊 – 我们下次再来好了 |
[43:58] | Yeah, all right. Bye. I love you. | 好 再见 我爱你 |
[44:01] | – I love you. – Come on you, guys. I was almost there! | – 我也爱你 – 别这样 我快好了 |
[44:05] | – Nice talking with you, Steven. – Stifler, man! | – 不跟你聊了 史帝夫 – 这个死人头 |
[44:09] | Repressed. | 性压抑 |
[44:20] | Check it out. | 你们看 |
[44:22] | Potential lesbians leaving the building. | 女同志离开了 |
[44:33] | All right. Now is my chance. | 我的机会来了 |
[44:35] | I need confirmation. | 我要去求证 |
[44:37] | Stifler. Hey, man, what are you doing? | 史勒 你要干嘛 |
[44:40] | Go get him. | 快阻止他 |
[44:41] | You ass. Stifler, get out. | 混蛋 滚出来 |
[44:50] | Shit, dude! I found a dildo! | 妈的 我找到情趣棒了 |
[44:54] | Big blue rubber dicks for everyone! | 老少咸宜的蓝色塑胶阳具 |
[44:56] | – The people demand rubber dicks! – Finch, help. Finch | – 满足女性的需要 – 芬奇 快来帮忙 |
[45:00] | Dildo, dildo, dildo! | 情趣棒情趣棒 |
[45:04] | – What are you doing? – Looking for more lesbian artifacts. | – 你在干嘛? – 找女同志的性玩具 |
[45:09] | – Where’d you get this? – Finch’s ass. | – 从哪找到的? – 芬奇的屁股 |
[45:12] | – Oh, my God. – Shit! Guys, they’re back. | 完了 糟了 她们回来了 |
[45:17] | Stall ’em! | 拖住她们 |
[45:19] | Come on. Come on! | 快放回去 |
[45:21] | – Come on. Come on. – This is awesome! | – 动作快 – 有够刺激 |
[45:24] | Danielle, Amber, hi. | 嗨 丹妮 安柏 |
[45:26] | Just needed the paper, huh? | 去买报纸? |
[45:32] | – Which room? – I can’t remember. I was too excited. | – 哪个房间 – 我太兴奋 忘了 |
[45:35] | – I’m in a lesbian stronghold. – Was it in here? | – 我光顾着找证据 – 是不是这间? |
[45:38] | – Why you asking me so many questions? – Was it in here? | – 你问那么多干嘛? – 是不是这间? |
[45:41] | – Maybe. – Was it or was it not here? | – 好像是 – 到底是不是 |
[45:44] | Happy painting, boys. | 慢慢油漆吧 |
[45:48] | You gotta get out of there. They’re inside. | 快出来 她们进去了 |
[45:51] | Shit balls. | 完蛋了 |
[45:57] | – Very original, Steven. – Don’t call me Steven. | – 真有创意 史帝夫 – 不要叫我史帝夫 |
[46:14] | I can wear that little leopard bikini of mine. | 我可以穿我那件豹纹泳衣 |
[46:16] | I love that one. It’s so cute on you. | 那件好 你穿起来很漂亮 |
[46:19] | Help me zip, please. | 帮我拉一下 |
[46:23] | – Did I show you my cute pink shoes? – Does it match your pink bikini? | – 看过我那双粉红色鞋子吗? – 配你的粉红色泳衣吗? |
[46:28] | They’re getting naked. | 她们在脱衣服 |
[46:34] | – Cute. – Thank you. | – 好看 – 谢谢 |
[46:43] | Shit. She’s de- pantsing. | 过瘾 她在脱裤子 |
[46:45] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[46:47] | Wait. They can’t hear us inside? We won’t cross over their radio? | 她们听不到我们说话 不会干扰吧? |
[46:51] | No, man. These work on a CB frequency. | 不会 我们用的是CB频率 |
[46:54] | This girl is so hot. | 有够正点 |
[47:01] | Two possible lesbians in their bras and panties. | 女同志现在只剩胸罩和内裤 |
[47:04] | Lesbians? | 女同志? |
[47:07] | Did you say lesbians? | 你刚才说女同志吗? |
[47:09] | Hot lesbians! | 正点的女同志 |
[47:13] | – Don’t touch me. – I’m not. | – 别碰我 – 我没有啊 |
[47:25] | That better not have been what I thought it was. | 你要是敢再拿你的弟弟戳我 你就死定了 |
[47:31] | This is not gonna fit. Look at you and look at me. | 穿不下 你看我就知道了 |
[47:33] | – Too big. – I’ll get you the blue stringy number. | – 太大了 – 我拿蓝色那件给你 |
[47:39] | Johnny West is missing. | 强尼牛仔不见了 |
[47:42] | Maybe you kicked it under the bed. | 也许在你床底下 |
[47:47] | Okay, let me look. | 我找找看 |
[47:48] | Wait. Didn’t you have it when we were downstairs? | 不对 你是不是拿到楼下去了 |
[47:51] | Maybe. | 搞不好 |
[47:56] | Guys, get the hell out of there right now. | 你们还不快闪 |
[48:01] | Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[48:02] | – It’s clear! – Go, go, go! | – 没人 – 快走 |
[48:10] | They’re coming back. | 她们回来了 |
[48:17] | I’m just so glad I found him. He’s my favorite collectible. | 还好找到 这是我最喜欢的玩具 |
[48:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[48:25] | Guys, we got nothin’ to worry about. | 我想起来了 !我们根本不用担心 |
[48:28] | I just remembered, I got that dildo from the other bedroom. | 那根棒棒是我从 另一间房间里拿来的 |
[48:34] | Holy shit! There’s a dildo in my drawer. | 怎么会有一根情趣棒 |
[48:37] | Oh, my God! You could have asked me if you wanted to borrow it. | 你要用的话为什么不跟我借 |
[48:42] | Stop it. | 别吵 |
[48:46] | – What the hell was that? – I don’t know. Call 91 1 . | 什么声音? 我不知道 打电话报警 |
[48:53] | – No 911 . – Don’t call the police. | – 不要打911 – 不要报警 |
[48:55] | – My God, it’s the painting kids. – I’m still calling the cops. | – 是那群油漆工 – 我还是要报警 |
[48:59] | Okay, no, no, no. This isn’t right. | 不要 不要 听我说 |
[49:01] | – Look. Stifler did break in here. – You dick! | – 是史勒偷溜进来 – 烂人 |
[49:04] | But we just followed him in to get him out. | 我们只是要叫他出去 |
[49:08] | I just wanted proof that you chicks are really lesbians. | 我只是想证明你们是同性恋 |
[49:16] | You wanna mess with ’em? | 要不要整他们? |
[49:19] | Yeah, it’ll be fun. | 对 好主意 |
[49:21] | – Let’s do it. – Let’s do it. | – 来吧 – 来吧 |
[49:24] | You guys like that? | 你们喜欢? |
[49:34] | Ozzy, stand by for confirmation. | 欧兹 等我确认 |
[49:39] | That’s a big 1 0- 4 on the confirmation. | 千万不能马虎 |
[49:43] | Sounds like your little friends outside wanna play too. | 你朋友好像也想加入的样子 |
[49:50] | You won’t be needing this. | 这个你用不到 |
[49:54] | Who wants me to touch Amber? | 有谁要我摸安柏? |
[49:57] | I do, I do. | 我 我要 |
[49:58] | – Who the hell is that? – Who’s this? | – 那又是谁? – 你是谁? |
[50:01] | This is John Smith. | 我是约翰史密斯 |
[50:06] | I’m turning off my radio now. | 我现在把收音机关掉 |
[50:09] | Okay. Where should I touch Amber? | 那我应该摸哪呢? |
[50:13] | Ass, baby. Feel that ass! | 屁股 摸她屁股 |
[50:21] | That’s nice. | 好舒服 |
[50:25] | I know. You feel his ass first. | 想到了 你先摸他的屁股 |
[50:30] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[50:31] | – Yeah, I like that. That’s good. – It’s good. | – 好主意 我喜欢 – 不错吧 |
[50:34] | Yeah, so I got some painting I should… It’s… | 我还没油漆完 我该… |
[50:37] | Jim, hold on. I can handle it. | 吉姆 等一下 我可以 |
[50:40] | – What? – I’m comfortable with my sexuality. | – 什么? – 我对自己有信心 |
[50:43] | And I would love to see that show. | 我愿意牺牲 |
[50:45] | Bravo! | 好耶 |
[50:51] | One finger on the cheek. | 用手指头 碰一下 |
[50:54] | We want… | 我们要你 |
[50:56] | palm grasping. | 用手掌抓 |
[51:00] | That’s too much. No, no, no. | 太过份了 不行 |
[51:02] | You don’t touch, we don’t touch. | 你不摸 我们也不摸 |
[51:04] | – Squeeze his ass, son. You’ll like it. – Come on, boys. | – 用力捏 包你喜欢 – 快点啊 |
[51:07] | – Jesus Christ. – Oh, shit. | – 老天爷 – 妈的 |
[51:13] | I’m touching his ass. I’m touching his ass. | 只是肉 没什么了不起 |
[51:17] | Red Leader, what’s your position? | 红队 报告位置 |
[51:19] | I’m touching his ass. I’m touching his ass. | 只是肉 没什么了不起 |
[51:22] | Mommy! | 妈 |
[51:24] | We can go. | 你去好了 |
[51:25] | That really wasn’t bad. | 那没什么 |
[51:27] | – I wanna go home. – That’s too bad. | – 我要回家 – 太可惜了 |
[51:32] | Never mind. I’m staying. | 没关系 我留下来 |
[51:35] | Danielle is feeling my breasts. | 丹妮正在摸我的胸部 |
[51:40] | No way, dude! | 该我 |
[51:42] | Her breasts are so luscious. | 她的胸部好圆 |
[51:43] | What a wonderful Christmas gift you bought the boys. | 你买的什么圣诞礼物 |
[51:46] | My nipples are so hard. | 我的乳头好硬哦 |
[51:50] | I think I can fix these. | 我有办法修好 |
[51:58] | SweetJesus. | 老天爷 |
[52:02] | Your turn. | 换你了 |
[52:04] | Oh, yeah! | 好耶 |
[52:09] | Him. | 跟他 |
[52:15] | Kiss. | 接吻 |
[52:16] | Dude, no. | 别想 |
[52:18] | – Wait. What? – Oh, yeah. You want more? | – 什么? – 想看的话 |
[52:22] | We want more. Go get him, tiger. | 就要听话 快去 |
[52:25] | – You’re gonna love it. – Do it for us. | – 你会喜欢的 – 为了我们 |
[52:30] | Okay, dude. | 好吧 |
[52:35] | One, two… | 一、二 |
[52:38] | three. | 三 |
[52:40] | – That doesn’t even count. – That totally counted. | – 那不算 – 怎么不算 |
[52:43] | – That’s how you kiss your mother. – Don’t you say anything! | – 像在亲你妈一样 – 给我闭嘴 |
[52:46] | Make it real. | 逼真一点 |
[52:47] | You do that… | 做得到 |
[52:49] | we’ll do anything you want. | 什么要求我们都答应 |
[52:51] | Anything? | 任何要求? |
[52:53] | Anything. | 任何要求 |
[52:57] | You better like it. | 最好不要骗我 |
[52:59] | – Promise. – I promise. | – 我保证 – 保证 |
[53:00] | I wouldn’t lie. | 绝对不骗你 |
[53:04] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[53:09] | That is what I’m talking about. | 就像这样 |
[53:12] | Kev, you can look. | 凯文 让你看 |
[53:19] | That’s it. | 很好 |
[53:21] | Where’s your tongue? | 舌头呢? |
[53:28] | Good boys. | 乖孩子 |
[53:30] | – Very good. – Dude, you’re a fucking lousy kisser. | – 非常好 – 你到底会不会接吻 |
[53:32] | What? I wasn’t trying! | 我是随便亲的 |
[53:35] | That’s not fair! | 不公平 |
[53:36] | I wasn’t trying there. I’m really… | 我只是随便亲亲 真的 |
[53:39] | – I’m not… – No judgment. | – 我只是… – 没意见 |
[53:40] | – Nope. – Wait a second. You were trying? | – 没意见 – 你真的在亲? |
[53:43] | – Fuck no! – You were trying! | – 当然没有 – 你真的在亲 |
[53:46] | – Oh, my… That’s disg… – I kissed Jim! | – 天哪 恶心死了 – 我亲了他 |
[53:49] | Silence. Silence. Silence! | 别吵 别吵 |
[53:51] | – Ladies. – Yes? | – 小姐们 – 干嘛? |
[53:53] | As you were. | 换你们了 |
[53:57] | – Here we go. – Let’s do it. | – 换我们了 – 来吧 |
[54:13] | Them girls sound like the two transvestites we picked up in Biloxi. | 那两个小姐听起来 跟上次搭我们便车的人妖好像 |
[54:17] | – Honey, come on. Food’s ready. – I’m not hungry! | – 老公 吃饭了 – 我不饿 |
[54:29] | I can’t believe this. Okay,just do it. | 真是太扯了 好吧 要玩就玩到底 |
[54:34] | – Oh, God. – It was worth it. | – 天哪 – 值得牺牲 |
[54:37] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[54:50] | Keep goin’. | 千万别停 |
[54:55] | Okay, I think that’s enough now. That’s good. | 好了 我们到此为止 好啊 |
[54:58] | – I want more. – Hell, yeah. I want more too, baby. | – 我还要 – 是啊 我们要再接再励 |
[55:03] | We’re gonna get more physical as soon as we get some… | 进入高潮前 我们先… |
[55:09] | – Hand jobs. – Okay! | – 打手枪 – 没问题 |
[55:13] | Hand jobs. | 打手枪 |
[55:17] | You do him. We love to watch. | 你帮他打 我们喜欢看 |
[55:21] | I’m sorry? | 再说一遍 |
[55:22] | – You go. – We go. | – 你们先做 – 我们再做 |
[55:29] | Don’t be a wimp. | 别害羞嘛 |
[55:35] | Okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[55:37] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[55:40] | I need to keep this party goin’. | 让游戏继续下去 |
[55:43] | I’m takin’ one for the team. | 我愿意为大家牺牲 |
[55:47] | Mother of God! | 我的妈 |
[55:48] | Come on, you pussies! We had ’em! | 你们这些胆小鬼 |
[55:50] | – I am not touching that. – Put that thing away, Stifler. | – 你别想我摸 – 快把它收起来 |
[55:52] | Why can’t you guys be team players, huh? | 你们怎么这么不合群? |
[55:56] | I was the one doin’ all the sacrificin’. | 最吃亏的是我 |
[56:02] | And now for our devoted listeners, back to the show. | 各位亲爱的忠实听众们 欢迎回到节目现场 |
[56:07] | Let me try that dildo. | 安柏 把那根情趣棒借我用用 |
[56:13] | Now wait just a minute. | 等一下 |
[56:14] | Stifler wanted to give you two hand jobs? | 史勒要帮你们打手枪? |
[56:17] | No. Stifler wanted one from us. | 错 是我们帮他 |
[56:21] | What? Bullshit. | 真的假的? |
[56:23] | He did. And it was horrible. | 骗你干嘛 吓死人了 |
[56:25] | Very horrible. | 非常恐怖 |
[56:27] | You guys, you wanna play some ”asshole”? | 要玩牌吗? |
[56:30] | Just watching the game, Kev. | 看球赛好了 |
[56:32] | I just wanna do something together. | 只是想大家一起做点事 |
[56:34] | We just did something together. | 我们才刚一起做完一件事 |
[56:37] | – Very together. – Ho, ho, ho. | – 一件大事 – 吼吼吼 |
[56:40] | Stifler Claus is here. | 圣诞老人来了 |
[56:42] | Now,just so there’s no confusion… | 为了避免我们误入歧途 |
[56:45] | Santa Porn has just brought us some heterosexual entertainment. | 咸湿圣诞老人送了色情录影带来 |
[56:50] | Here you go. | 你的 |
[56:52] | All right. Here. | 这是你的 |
[56:54] | And the Stifmeister’s provided us some complimentary lubricant. | 还有我友情赞助的润滑油 |
[56:57] | Whack away,Jim. Whack away. | 试试看 别客气 |
[56:59] | Does this stuff really make a difference? | 这东西真的有用吗? |
[57:01] | Oh, yeah! | 当然 |
[57:02] | Really? | 真的? |
[57:09] | Stifmeister’s palace of love… | 史勒爱的宫殿 |
[57:12] | straight love. | 异性爱 |
[57:15] | Oh, hey. Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗨 我很好 |
[57:18] | – How about you? – That’s Stifler’s mom. | – 你呢? – 他妈妈打来的 |
[57:19] | Silence. | 安静 |
[57:21] | I didn’t really think you were gonna be in Michigan this summer. | 没想到你整个暑假都待在密西根 |
[57:23] | Yeah, you’re more than welcome to be here. | 当然欢迎你来 |
[57:25] | Okay, stop by in a couple of weeks. We’re having a big party. | 过几个礼拜 我们要开大型派对 |
[57:28] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[57:30] | Stifler, was that… | 史勒 那是… |
[57:35] | She’s coming. | 她要过来 |
[57:41] | Stifler’s mom is coming here. | 他妈妈要过来 |
[57:47] | Efforts must be doubled. | 要加倍练习 |
[57:50] | ”Efforts must be doubled.” | 要加倍练习 |
[57:54] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[58:03] | Jenny, where’d you put my clarinet? | 你看到我的竖笛吗? |
[58:05] | – I think I shoved it in your box. – Thanks. | – 我帮你塞进盒子了 – 谢谢 |
[58:08] | Bad man. I’m a bad, bad man. | 非礼勿视 非礼勿视 |
[58:16] | Jim, what are you doing here? | 你来干嘛? |
[58:18] | I… Well, I thought you had said… | 这个 我以为你说… |
[58:20] | You can’t just stand out here. | 不能站在这边 |
[58:23] | Look, I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[58:27] | Nadia’s coming back… | 娜迪雅回来了 |
[58:29] | and I don’t… | 可是我… |
[58:31] | I don’t wanna be this awkward… | 我不希望跟她在一起 |
[58:34] | bumbling, nervous guy with her. | 还是手足无措、语无伦次 |
[58:37] | I don’t wanna seem like a dork. | 我不想当个笨蛋 |
[58:38] | Well, I know that feeling. | 我知道你的意思 |
[58:41] | Spend your life playing in the band… | 在乐队待久了 |
[58:43] | it doesn’t exactly give you the ultra- cool hipster image. | 别人都会觉得你很土 |
[58:47] | – I think you’re pretty cool. – Seriously? | – 我觉得你很酷 – 真的? |
[58:55] | Michelle, why did you ditch me after prom? | 为什么后来不理我? |
[58:59] | I didn’t ditch you. I just… | 我没有不理你 只是… |
[59:03] | Our date was over. | 我们的约会结束了 |
[59:05] | I mean, did you want some… | 难道你要面对… |
[59:07] | funky, weird, next- morning good- bye? | 第二天尴尬的场面吗? |
[59:12] | It’s not like I wanted you to pretend you were in love with me or something. | 我不希望你假装喜欢我 |
[59:15] | Why would I pretend that? | 干嘛要假装? |
[59:17] | Guys do that. | 男生都会 |
[59:20] | Yeah, well, I’m not like other guys. | 我跟其他男生不一样 |
[59:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[59:27] | Okay, I’m gonna help you. | 好 我帮你 |
[59:30] | Really? | 真的? |
[59:32] | Yeah, I feel bad for saying that you sucked… | 因为我觉得上次不该那样说你 |
[59:35] | even though you kind of did. | 虽然你是真的有点逊 |
[59:40] | I’m just… | 我是说… |
[59:43] | Let’s just get started. | 直接开始吧 |
[59:46] | – Now, I’m a hot girl. – Right. | – 假装我是个辣妹 – 好 |
[59:48] | – Okay, what do you wanna do? – I wanna feel your boobs. | – 你要怎么做? – 摸你的咪咪 |
[59:51] | No, you dingbat. | 笨蛋 不对 |
[59:53] | You don’t just go groping away. | 哪有人这样的 |
[59:56] | You gotta preheat the oven before you stick in the turkey. | 应该先来一段前戏 |
[1:00:03] | Kiss me, here. | 亲我 这边 |
[1:00:11] | Good. Okay, now… | 对 很好 |
[1:00:13] | the collarbone… kiss. | 亲…锁骨 |
[1:00:19] | Good,Jim. | 很好 |
[1:00:22] | You’re making me wet. | 我开始兴奋了 |
[1:00:24] | Holy shit. Really? | 你说真的? |
[1:00:25] | No, I was just saying that so you could practice. | 假的 我是在帮你练习 |
[1:00:29] | Of course. | 知道了 |
[1:00:51] | Does direction matter, like clockwise, counterclockwise? | 方向有影响吗? 应该是顺时钟?还是逆时钟 |
[1:00:56] | Okay,Jim, this is what I’m talking about. | 吉姆 这就是我要说的 |
[1:00:58] | Your main problem is you’re so uptight. | 你最大的问题是…你太紧张了 |
[1:01:04] | Do I seem uptight about my sexual stuff? No. | 我有因为生理需求紧张吗?没有 |
[1:01:07] | The biggest pointer I could give you is… | 我只能告诉你 |
[1:01:11] | you have to feel comfortable in any situation. | 不管什么情况 都要有自信 |
[1:01:15] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[1:01:17] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[1:01:20] | – Now, this is a fucked- up situation. – What happened to preheating? | – 假装你搞砸了 – 前戏呢? |
[1:01:24] | – We’re skipping a few chapters. – Oh, okay. | – 先跳过那一段 – 好 |
[1:01:26] | This is good. This is good. Obviously. | 八成我表现得不错 |
[1:01:32] | – Gilligan’s Island, Mr. Howell. – What? | – 荒岛历险记 – 什么? |
[1:01:35] | You’ve got to control yourself and think of something nonsexual. | 控制一下自己 想些其他的事 |
[1:01:39] | I haven’t even touched you yet, and you’re turning into the Sears Tower. | 我还没碰你 你就这么兴奋了 |
[1:01:43] | I’m sorry. Yeah, nonsexual. | 对不起 想其他的事 |
[1:01:46] | Right, right. Okay. | 说得对 |
[1:01:48] | – Chairs. – Good. | – 椅子 – 很好 |
[1:01:54] | Mastodons. | 长毛象 |
[1:01:58] | Cleaning my bathroom. | 洗厕所 |
[1:02:01] | – Dung beetles. – Good. | – 蜣螂 – 很好 |
[1:02:03] | – Yeah. – Okay. Now, don’t freak out. | 千万别吓到 |
[1:02:06] | I’m gonna do something to push your threshold. | 我要帮你打破心理障碍 |
[1:02:09] | Oh, that’s cold! What are you doing? | 好冰 你在干嘛 |
[1:02:12] | I just shoved a trumpet in your ass. Aren’t instruments fun? | 把喇叭塞进你屁股 好玩吧 |
[1:02:15] | Okay, I think you’ve just crossed my threshold. | 我现在是心里受到伤害 |
[1:02:28] | Call me in two weeks. I’ll be home then. We can finish lessons. | 两个礼拜后打电话到我家 我们再继续 |
[1:02:32] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[1:02:38] | Pointer… less tongue. | 记住 别老伸舌头 |
[1:02:59] | – What is it? A guest book? – Yeah, and look at this entry. | 这是什么?访客登记簿 你看这栏 |
[1:03:02] | ”Best thing was the blowout at Tom Meyers’ place. | 最棒的是汤姆麦尔办的派对 |
[1:03:05] | – There he is. – A night not soon to be forgotten. | – 这是他 – 难忘的一夜 |
[1:03:07] | August ’93.” It’s your brother, man. Look. | 93年8月 那是你哥 |
[1:03:10] | Yeah, his cottage was right down on the beach. | 对 他租的小屋就在下面 |
[1:03:12] | Guys, this is what our party’s gotta be. | 我们的派对应该像那样 |
[1:03:16] | – Something we’ll always remember. – Yes, definitely. | – 让我们难以忘怀 – 一点都没错 |
[1:03:19] | Absolutely. | 完全正确 |
[1:03:22] | – You go fish. – Finch, we’re playing gin. | – 轮你钓鱼 – 我们玩的是大老二 |
[1:03:28] | Gin. | 大老二 |
[1:04:21] | What the fuck? | 搞屁啊? |
[1:05:02] | ”DearJim. | 亲爱的吉姆 |
[1:05:05] | Chicago is beautiful, but it would be better if you were here. | 芝加哥很美 有你在会更好 |
[1:05:09] | I’m counting the days. Love, Nadia.” | 等不及想见你 爱你的娜迪雅 |
[1:05:15] | Well, I wish you were here, Nadia. | 我也希望你在这里 |
[1:05:45] | – Have you been dirty? – Oh,yes, baby. I’ve been dirty. | – 饥渴吗? – 我好饥渴 |
[1:05:51] | Do you want me to clean you? | 要不要我帮你? |
[1:05:53] | ”Apply a few drops to achieve desired lubrication.” | 使用数滴 达到所需的润滑效果 |
[1:05:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:06:03] | Is that a loofah, or are you just glad to see me? | 你兴奋是因为我的关系吗? |
[1:06:06] | What the hell. | 管他的 |
[1:06:27] | Shit. | 天哪 |
[1:06:33] | God! | 天哪 |
[1:06:35] | I been missin’ out. | 以前怎么没想到 |
[1:06:56] | Oh, shit! | 天哪 |
[1:07:04] | Shit! | 完蛋了 |
[1:07:11] | – Everybody okay? – I’m fine. | – 没事吧? – 我没事 |
[1:07:14] | I’m fine. Everything’s fine. | 没事 一切正常 |
[1:07:16] | Shut the fuck up or I’ll break down this door and pummel your ass! | 别吵 否则小心我过来揍你 |
[1:07:19] | No, don’t come in here. I’m fine. I just fell out of the bed. | 别过来 我没事 只是摔了一跤 |
[1:07:23] | – You sure? – Okay, good night, then. | – 你确定? – 好吧 晚安 |
[1:07:25] | – ‘Night. – We’ll see you in the morning. | – 晚安 – 明天见 |
[1:07:41] | Shit! Oh, shit! | 糟了 糟糕了 |
[1:08:07] | – Poison control. – Hello? | – 有毒物品防治中心 – 喂? |
[1:08:14] | Yeah, I kind of… | 是这样的 |
[1:08:16] | Super Glued myself… | 我自己粘住… |
[1:08:18] | to myself. | 自己了 |
[1:08:21] | Don’t send an ambulance. | 不要 不要派救护车 |
[1:08:26] | Look, is there anything, you know, around the house? | 你知道…屋子里有什么可以用的 |
[1:08:34] | Paint thinner. | 油漆稀释剂 |
[1:09:32] | Shit. | 天啊 |
[1:09:40] | Don’t move! Stay where you are! | 站住 不准动 |
[1:09:43] | Hands where we can see ’em! | 把手举起来 |
[1:09:45] | Both hands! Get the other hand up, goddamn it! | 两只手 另外一只手也举起来 |
[1:09:49] | I can’t! I can’t! I’m glued! | 没办法 我被粘住了 |
[1:09:52] | I’m glued! Sorry. | 我被粘住了 抱歉 |
[1:09:56] | Relax your hands. | 双手放松 |
[1:09:59] | I’ll take it from here, okay? | 交给我吧 |
[1:10:02] | Don’t worry,Jimbo. You’re gonna be fine, buddy. | 阿姆 别担心 你会没事的 |
[1:10:04] | Jim, this happens to the best of us. | 别难过 人非圣贤 |
[1:10:12] | Left foot first. Easy does it. Good. | 左脚先 慢慢来 很好 |
[1:10:15] | – Watch your head. – All right. Take a seat. | – 小心头 – 好 坐下来 |
[1:10:20] | Excuse me, sir. Are you a family member? | 对不起 请问你是家属吗 |
[1:10:23] | Fuck, no! This is just too good to miss! | 当然不是 我只是想看热闹 |
[1:10:25] | Okay, sir, you’re just gonna have to wait here. All right? | 那你就必须在这边等 |
[1:10:35] | This summer’s turned out to be great. | 这个暑假果然不同凡响 |
[1:10:53] | Mucilage is, uh, dangerous territory… | 使用胶水这种东西… 本来就有一定的危险性 |
[1:10:57] | and I would think any adhesive product… | 我认为任何胶水类的产品 |
[1:11:01] | would have a warning right on the tube. | 都应该要加印警告标示在上面 |
[1:11:06] | I thought it was a lubricant. | 我以为那是润滑剂 |
[1:11:08] | I was trying to use… | 我本来是想要用… |
[1:11:11] | lubricant. | 润滑剂 |
[1:11:19] | Son, couldn’t you have left that disgusting thing at home? | 先生 这种淫秽的东西 请你不要拿出来跟大家分享 |
[1:11:24] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[1:11:26] | Well, that kind of material is offensive to me. | 你这样会侮辱到很多女性同胞 |
[1:11:29] | Oh, well, we’re sorry. | 是喔 真不好意思 |
[1:11:34] | But, you see, my son couldn’t leave it at home… | 你以为我儿子喜欢 手粘着A片到处乱跑吗? |
[1:11:37] | because he’s having a bit of a medical emergency. | 难道你看不出 他是来看急诊的? |
[1:11:40] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[1:11:41] | Your opinion of his taste in video rentals, I’m afraid… | 我儿子对视听娱乐的品味 你也许并不苟同 |
[1:11:44] | is not a priority, lady. | 但我们又没问你 |
[1:11:46] | Okay, Dad. | 好了啦 爸爸 |
[1:11:48] | It’s at the bottom of the totem pole. | 我们对欧巴桑的意见没兴趣 |
[1:11:53] | Thank you. Okay? | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[1:11:55] | My son… | 我的宝贝儿子… |
[1:11:57] | is sitting here right now… | 之所以坐在这里 |
[1:11:59] | with his hand glued to his penis! | 是因为他的手 被粘在他的老二上了 |
[1:12:03] | But that doesn’t mean anything to you, does it? | 你能够体会我们的痛苦吗? 不能是吧 |
[1:12:06] | Because you don’t have a penis! | 那是因为你没有老二 |
[1:12:08] | – Or maybe you do! – Dad! | – 也许你是阴阳人 – 爸! |
[1:12:10] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:12:13] | You know, it just bugs me when people speak… | 你知道我最讨厌的就是 |
[1:12:16] | before they think. | 说话不用大脑的人 |
[1:12:18] | You know, if they speak. | 真是狗嘴吐不出象牙来 |
[1:12:26] | – How you doin’, son? – I’ve been better. | – 你还好吧?儿子 – 我好多了 |
[1:12:32] | Boy, that doesn’t look too bad,Jim. | 情况不算太糟嘛 |
[1:12:34] | Good job, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[1:12:37] | The swelling should subside in about eight or nine days. | 大概八到九天就会消肿 |
[1:12:40] | Eight or nine… | 八…八到九天 |
[1:12:43] | Beach party’s in a week. Nadia’s coming. | 再一个礼拜就是沙滩派对 娜迪雅也要来了 |
[1:12:50] | Doctor, my son has a party in seven days… | 医生 我儿子七天后有个派对 |
[1:12:54] | and there’s a young lady coming… | 还有一位小姐要来看他 |
[1:12:56] | that he’s been waiting to… | 他一直等着… |
[1:13:00] | he’s been waiting to get with. | 等着跟她更进一步 |
[1:13:02] | I’d tell your son to keep his pants on during that party. | 我劝你儿子连想都别想 |
[1:13:06] | Oh, yes. Believe me, I will be doing that. It goes without saying. | 当然 我一定会劝他 |
[1:13:10] | But if his pants… | 只是万一他… |
[1:13:12] | decide to come off during the party… | 忍不住想了的话 |
[1:13:15] | could he have full use of his… | 他能够真正的随心… |
[1:13:20] | penis? | 所欲吗? |
[1:13:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:13:26] | This should shave a couple of days off. | 这应该可以让他少等几天 |
[1:13:28] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[1:13:31] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[1:13:33] | Jim… | 吉姆 |
[1:13:35] | that’s good news. | 好消息哦 |
[1:13:38] | This has been a good- news day, son. Here. Put this on. | 今天还不算太糟 穿上吧 |
[1:13:42] | Little chilly out there. | 外面有点冷 |
[1:13:46] | Well, here we are. | 我们到了 |
[1:13:49] | You know,Jim… | 儿子 |
[1:13:51] | I think we should keep your mother in the dark about the incident tonight. | 今晚的事 我觉得不用告诉你妈 |
[1:13:55] | I think the whole glue thing might get her a little queasy. | 她知道了只会更紧张 |
[1:13:58] | I don’t know how I get myself into these things. | 我都不知道自己在想什么 |
[1:14:06] | But thanks for understanding. | 谢谢你能体谅我 |
[1:14:08] | You’ve been really cool. | 你向来都很酷 |
[1:14:10] | I mean, between this and… | 我是说 在很多事情上 |
[1:14:12] | you know… | 你知道的 |
[1:14:16] | You know, you may be Jimbo orJumbo… | 不管别人叫你阿姆 还是阿吉 |
[1:14:20] | orJimbodinny to these guys in here, but… | 不管你朋友怎么叫你 |
[1:14:24] | I want you to know there are two people… | 对你妈跟我来说 |
[1:14:26] | who still remember where James Emanuel Levenstein came from. | 你永远都是吉姆拉文 |
[1:14:32] | We’re awful proud of you, son. | 儿子 我们以你为荣 |
[1:14:35] | Thanks, Dad. | 爸 谢谢你 |
[1:14:37] | Don’t forget your penis cream. | 别忘了你的消肿药膏 |
[1:15:00] | That was it. | 感觉到了 |
[1:15:02] | Right there. That was a pure tantric moment. | 就是刚才 完全的入定 |
[1:15:06] | The ficus, the water… it was all erotic. | 植物、水…都有催情的效果 |
[1:15:10] | One more stimulant, I would have had full release. | 差点就达到灵肉合一的境界 |
[1:15:15] | Finch, stay the fuck away from that ficus. | 你给我离那盆植物远一点 |
[1:15:19] | That’s a jizz- free ficus. | 它可没得罪你 |
[1:15:23] | There he is. Morning,Jimbo. How’s the twig and giggleberries, man? | 早啊 阿姆 好一点没 |
[1:15:27] | Oh, very colorful. My dick looks like a paint- by- numbers. | 现在五颜六色 一块青、一块紫 |
[1:15:33] | You’re the only guy I know whose dick needs an instruction manual. | 你连自己的弟弟都不会用 |
[1:15:47] | What, you’re here now? No, that’s cool. | 你已经到了?没关系 |
[1:15:50] | You know, if you want to hang out with these guys. | 只要你不介意跟他们一起 |
[1:15:53] | Okay, then. I’ll meet you out front. | 好 我出来接你 |
[1:15:58] | – Hey, Stifler, was that… – Eat shit, Shitbreak. | – 史勒 那是… – 闭嘴 变态 |
[1:16:05] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[1:16:08] | My lady has arrived. | 我的情人来了 |
[1:16:13] | – I gotta prepare. – Here we go. | – 我去准备一下 – 去吧 |
[1:16:16] | – Great. Stifler’s mom is here? – This could be a disaster. | 史勒他妈也来了? 这下精彩了 |
[1:16:22] | Not unless Stifler’s mom drives a moped. | 没想到他妈竟然骑机车 |
[1:16:25] | Moped? | 机车? |
[1:16:30] | Fuckers, fuckers, fuckers. How you doin’, boys? | 猪头们 你们好 |
[1:16:33] | – That’s Stifler’s little brother. – What are you doing here? | – 他是史勒的弟弟 – 你来干嘛 |
[1:16:37] | Pussy, man. I’m here for the pussy. | 妹妹 我是来泡妞的 |
[1:16:39] | Take a number. | 排队吧 |
[1:16:41] | Gentlemen, why all the noise? Everybody knows this is my special day. | 吵什么? 不知道今天对我很重要吗? |
[1:16:45] | – What is that? – Is that a fuckin’ dress? | – 他是谁? – 那是洋装吗? |
[1:16:48] | – Are you wearing a dress? – Shitbreak, meet my little brother. | – 你穿的是洋装吗? – 变态 这是我弟 |
[1:16:52] | Little brother, meet Shitbreak. | 小弟 他是变态 |
[1:16:55] | – That’s your brother? – Yes. | – 他是你弟? – 对 |
[1:17:00] | My lady’s not coming. | 我的情人没来 |
[1:17:04] | So my entire… | 我辛辛苦苦 |
[1:17:07] | stockpile is wasted… | 储存的子弹都白费了 |
[1:17:09] | and I look ridiculous! | 我简直像个白痴 |
[1:17:13] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[1:17:20] | – That didn’t look too good. – No. | – 情况不太对 – 不对 |
[1:17:22] | – Let’s go find your room. – So, where are the fuckin’ females? | – 去看你的房间 – 那些妹妹死哪去了? |
[1:17:30] | I can’t believe Ifinally got you alone. | 终于等到你一个人在家了 |
[1:17:33] | That only took, what, six weeks? | 等了有六个礼拜吧? |
[1:17:36] | So, are you alone too? | 你也是一个人吗? |
[1:17:39] | – Yep. – Good. | – 没错 – 很好 |
[1:17:41] | I’m all alone. | 只有我一个人 |
[1:17:45] | Guess what I had in mind? | 你猜我在想什么? |
[1:17:51] | Hey, Marco, can you get your balls off me? | 马可 麻烦你把球拿开 |
[1:17:54] | – Thanks. – What the hell’s going on over there? | – 谢谢 – 发生了什么事? |
[1:17:57] | Nothing. It’s just my flatmates. | 没什么 我室友回来了 |
[1:18:01] | I guess this is kind of a lost cause, huh? | 看样子又泡汤了 |
[1:18:03] | – Yeah, I guess so. – See ya this weekend? | – 我看也是 – 这个周末见 |
[1:18:05] | – I can’t wait. – I can’t wait either. | – 我等不及了 – 我也是 |
[1:18:07] | Bye- bye. | 再见 |
[1:18:13] | – Surprise! – Holy… Nadia! | – 想不到吧 – 天啊 娜迪雅 |
[1:18:16] | You’re here? You’re here. What are you doing here? | 你来了 你来干嘛的 |
[1:18:20] | Jim, I got so tired of sightseeing. | 我看风景看烦了 |
[1:18:22] | But you’re… you’re early. | 但是你…你来早了 |
[1:18:24] | Okay. Nice to know you. | 好吧 很高兴认识你 |
[1:18:28] | – I will leave. – No! | – 我走了 – 不要 |
[1:18:31] | No. Don’t… Don’t leave. | 不要…不要走 |
[1:18:34] | Don’t leave. No leaving. | 不要走 别走 |
[1:18:40] | It’s just, I’m not gonna be ready… | 只是我…还没有准备好 |
[1:18:44] | I mean, the party won’t be ready until Saturday. | 我是指派对 派对星期六才举行 |
[1:18:49] | I can stay here until then? | 那我可以留下来等啊 |
[1:18:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:18:55] | I’m gonna be right back. Is that okay? | 马上回来 等我一下 |
[1:18:57] | – Okay. – Nadia. | – 好 – 娜迪亚… |
[1:19:00] | Who’s in my room. Now. Holy shit. | 竟然在我房间里 完了 |
[1:19:04] | All right, I’ve got a plan. | 好 我有办法了 |
[1:19:07] | Okay. How about I come back with you… | 干脆我跟你回去 |
[1:19:09] | and you say… | 然后你说… |
[1:19:11] | ”Hello, this is Michelle, my girlfriend.” | 这是我的女朋友 蜜雪儿 |
[1:19:13] | And obviously, Nadia won’t expect you to hop in the sack. | 这样 娜迪雅就不会逼你上床了 |
[1:19:17] | And then we break up the day of the party. | 然后到派对那天 我们再分手 |
[1:19:21] | And you’re all healed and back on the market. | 你也已经完全康复了 |
[1:19:24] | – You’re evil. – No way! | – 你好邪恶哦 – 才怪 |
[1:19:27] | I’m like Cupid. | 我像邱比特 |
[1:19:29] | And I know how to make a girl jealous. | 而且我知道怎样让女生吃醋 |
[1:19:31] | This is gonna be fun. | 一定会很好玩 |
[1:19:33] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner… | 抱歉 我应该早点告诉你 |
[1:19:35] | but we just started seeing each other a few weeks ago. | 我们是最近才开始交往的 |
[1:19:41] | But I’d really love it if you stayed here. | 我真的…非常希望你留下来 |
[1:19:44] | I think you should stay and have fun at the party. | 留下来参加派对 |
[1:19:47] | Good for you,Jim. Of course I will stay. | 谢谢你 我当然会留下来 |
[1:19:51] | That’s great… That’s my nipples! | 太好了…那是我的奶头 |
[1:19:54] | She just loves my nipples. | 她就是喜欢捏我 |
[1:21:29] | – Oh, my God. – You still broken? | – 天哪 不 – 还没好吗? |
[1:21:31] | – Oh, my God. – You still broken? | – 天哪 不 – 还没好吗? |
[1:21:34] | I’m fine. | 不是 我好了 |
[1:21:36] | I might have to actually go through with this. | 终于不用再包尿布了 |
[1:21:43] | What’s the big deal with Nadia, anyway? | 娜迪雅有什么特别? |
[1:21:45] | I mean, okay, so she’s 50,000 times hotter… | 我知道 她比其他的女生 |
[1:21:49] | than most girls, but… | 要辣好几千倍 |
[1:21:51] | come on, it’s just sex. | 那也只是身材啊 |
[1:21:56] | You saw the thing on the Internet. | 你看过我们在网络上 |
[1:21:58] | Did it look like I might have had… | 我那时候看起来… |
[1:22:00] | a slight interest in Nadia then? | 像对娜迪雅有意思吗? |
[1:22:05] | Add another year to that. | 现在还是一样 |
[1:22:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:22:09] | Hey, why don’t you bring Nadia to the concert first? It’ll be a cool date. | 带她来听音乐会啊?会很棒的 |
[1:22:15] | We’ll see how things go. | 到时候再说吧 |
[1:22:22] | Michelle, you have been great. | 蜜雪儿 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[1:22:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:28] | Anytime. | 别客气 |
[1:22:37] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:22:42] | You ready to break up? | 准备要分手了吗? |
[1:22:44] | You big, stupid dummy! | 你这个大笨蛋 |
[1:22:46] | Theater is so cool! | 效果不错哦 |
[1:22:49] | I don’t care if you are the best lay I’ve ever had in my life. | 不管你是不是最好的床伴 |
[1:22:52] | – I hate your guts anyway. – Don’t say that. | – 我都讨厌你 – 别这样 |
[1:22:55] | And I don’t care if you did give me ten orgasms in a row… | 就算连续给我十次高潮都没用 |
[1:23:01] | because you smell really bad. | 因为你一身臭味 |
[1:23:05] | I smell really bad! | 是我一身臭味 |
[1:23:07] | Because we’ve been having so much sex, and… | 因为我们做太多爱做的事 |
[1:23:11] | and I haven’t showered, and I wanna shower! | 害我没洗澡 我要洗澡 |
[1:23:16] | So, don’t you go being all super sexy guy anymore… | 别以为自己是超级猛男 |
[1:23:20] | because I am now impervious… | 你的男子气概 |
[1:23:22] | to your unrelenting machismo and sexual ardor. | 你的性感 对我完全没用 |
[1:23:27] | And that includes fucking me in the ass! So there! | 连肛交也没用 再见 |
[1:23:38] | We had something special. | 我们有过愉快的时光 |
[1:24:16] | – What’s up? – What’s up, dog? | – 怎么样啊? – 怎么样?老兄 |
[1:24:22] | – Vicki. – Hey. | – 维琪 – 嗨 |
[1:24:24] | I’m so glad you came. You want something to drink or… | 你来啦 要喝点什么… |
[1:24:27] | Can I help you? | 有事吗? |
[1:24:31] | – Kevin. – What? | – 凯文 – 干嘛? |
[1:24:32] | That’s my date. | 他是我的男伴 |
[1:24:49] | You… You saved them all. | 你全都留着 |
[1:24:51] | How sweet. | 好细心哦 |
[1:24:54] | You don’t think I’m a dork? | 你不觉得我呆? |
[1:24:59] | Whatever you are,Jim, it is what I like. | 不管怎样 我都喜欢你 |
[1:25:05] | Kevin left. Didn’t look good. | 凯文走了 表情怪怪的 |
[1:25:07] | Kevin left? | 凯文走了? |
[1:25:09] | Just wandered down the beach. | 在海边晃 |
[1:25:16] | You okay, Kev? | 你还好吧? |
[1:25:21] | Wanna tell us what’s up? | 想不想聊聊? |
[1:25:25] | Wanna feel Finch’s ass? | 想不想摸芬奇的屁股? |
[1:25:30] | No, I… I went to say hi to Vicky… | 不想 我去跟维琪打招呼 |
[1:25:34] | and she was there with a date. | 她带了男伴来 |
[1:25:37] | You hooked up with three girls this year. You’re doing fine. | 你认识了三个女生 没问题的 |
[1:25:39] | Rule of three, Oz. | 欧兹 三倍定律 |
[1:25:47] | I guess I was living in the past… wanting to party with you guys… | 我大概还是希望像以前那样 |
[1:25:50] | and be with Vicky, just like high school. | 跟你们混 跟维琪在一起 |
[1:25:53] | You remember that day after prom? | 记不记得毕业舞会那天? |
[1:25:56] | You know, we made a toast to the next step. | 我们举杯庆祝人生的新阶段 |
[1:26:00] | I guess I never took it. | 但是我从来都不愿意去面对 |
[1:26:04] | My brother said that by the end of the summer I’d see the big picture. | 我哥说等到放完假 我就明白了 |
[1:26:08] | And I see it. | 现在我明白了 |
[1:26:10] | No matter what, times change and things are different. | 人不可能活在过去 |
[1:26:14] | The problem is, I don’t want them to be. | 问题是 我不想长大 |
[1:26:17] | You know, Kevin, I haven’t moved on either. | 其实 我也一直活在过去 |
[1:26:19] | I’ve been obsessed with the one woman I can’t have a real future with… | 虽然知道不可能有结果 |
[1:26:24] | other than a very kinky, extremely warped one. | 还是一直迷恋那个女人 |
[1:26:29] | I got to find a new goddess. | 我必须寻找新的偶像 |
[1:26:33] | It’s gonna take patience, but I’ve been celibate all summer. | 这需要耐心 但是我的忍功一流 |
[1:26:37] | – You kinda get used to it, though, huh? – Are you insane? | – 你不是早就习惯了? – 什么意思? |
[1:26:44] | Look, Kev, different does not necessarily mean worse. | 看吧 凯文 改变不见得不好 |
[1:26:48] | As a matter of fact, I think things are just getting better. | 我反而觉得越来越好 |
[1:26:51] | Or am I gonna have to drag your ass back to that party and prove it to you? | 需不需要拖你回去 证明给你看 |
[1:26:55] | I’ll walk. | 我自己会走 |
[1:27:12] | Wow. | 喔 |
[1:27:14] | You know, you have beautiful eyes. | 知道吗?你的眼睛好美 |
[1:27:17] | – Oh, you’re sweet. – That’s a really nice top. | – 谢谢你 – 好漂亮的上衣 |
[1:27:21] | – Oh. Thanks. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[1:27:25] | – Wanna fuck? – Are you serious? | – 有性趣吗? – 别开玩笑了 |
[1:27:28] | Come on, baby. Give it to the Stifmeister. | 我可是性爱大师哦 |
[1:27:31] | – I think you better… – Your loss. | – 你给我… – 你的损失 |
[1:27:34] | Wow. You know, you have beautiful eyes. | 知道吗?你的眼睛好美 |
[1:27:37] | Come here, dude. Come on. You’re making an ass out of yourself. | 给我过来 你简直是丢脸 |
[1:27:41] | You’re ruining my mojo. And you’re not the Stifmeister, okay? | 我的脸都被你丢光了 你不是性爱大师 |
[1:27:44] | It takes years to develop true Stifmeister style. | 那需要好几年的修练 |
[1:27:47] | Come on, man! I just wanna see some boobs. | 我只不过是想看辣妹 |
[1:27:50] | – Hey, Pop Tart. – Dream on, midget. | – 嗨 蛋塔 – 去死 侏儒 |
[1:27:52] | Excuse him. Come here. Take this. You’re on cop watch. | 别理他 拿着 你负责把风 |
[1:27:56] | Go out in the driveway. See any cops, call me, okay? | 去车道上看着 条子来通知我 |
[1:27:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:28:11] | Gentlemen, this appears to be a party. | 各位 这边好像有派对 |
[1:28:17] | Guys, if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go look for Nadia. | 失陪了 我去找娜迪雅 |
[1:28:21] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:28:26] | So what was this year like for you? | 你今年过得如何? |
[1:28:28] | Did you miss high school? | 会怀念高中吗? |
[1:28:31] | Well, no. | 还好 |
[1:28:33] | When you travel as much as I do, you get used to moving on. | 我常常旅行 习惯了要向前看 |
[1:28:38] | But I have great memories. | 但是我有许多美好的回忆 |
[1:28:44] | – Wow, can we go in there? – The lighthouse? | – 我们可以过去吗? – 灯塔? |
[1:28:52] | Yes, we can. | 可以啊 当然可以 |
[1:28:54] | How romantic. | 多罗曼蒂克啊 |
[1:28:58] | Jim, come on. | 吉姆 快点 |
[1:29:17] | Oh, it’s beautiful! | 天啊 好漂亮 |
[1:29:20] | Cool! | 好棒 |
[1:29:24] | Jim, I have told you my memories from high school. | 我说了我对高中的回忆 |
[1:29:29] | What are yours? | 你的回忆是什么? |
[1:29:33] | You. | 是你 |
[1:29:37] | You have not changed. | 你一点都没变 |
[1:29:44] | Jim, relax. | 别紧张 吉姆 |
[1:29:48] | We are just, how do you say, tooting our horns. | 我们只是在 怎么说 谈心 |
[1:29:53] | Actually, that is quite difficult. | 老实说 要不紧张满难的 |
[1:29:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:29:57] | Well, this one time at band camp… | 有一次在乐队营… |
[1:30:06] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[1:30:09] | What? Tell me. | 怎么了?告诉我 |
[1:30:13] | Well, this one time at band camp… | 有一次在乐队营 |
[1:30:17] | I got stuck playing this trombone. | 我被拉去吹伸缩喇叭 |
[1:30:20] | And I can’t play anything at all. So I totally sucked. | 可是我什么都不会吹 |
[1:30:23] | And everyone thought I was this Petey guy… | 大家都以为我是那个皮迪 |
[1:30:25] | but I didn’t know what to think, so I just kept playing and playing… | 我没办法 只好乱吹一通 |
[1:30:28] | and I didn’t know what I was doing. | 根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[1:30:30] | It was so funny! | 真好玩 |
[1:30:33] | – I gotta go. – What? Why? | – 我得走了 – 为什么? |
[1:30:39] | Please don’t take this the wrong way… | 请你不要误会 |
[1:30:41] | but, but you’re… | 你曾经是… |
[1:30:44] | you’re everything that I used to want. | 是我想要的一切 |
[1:30:47] | And as much as I may really… | 我也知道 |
[1:30:50] | really regret what I’m about to do… | 这样做我一定会后悔 |
[1:30:55] | there’s somebody else I want to be with. | 可是我喜欢的是别人 |
[1:30:57] | You want the band geek? | 你喜欢…那个乐队怪胎 |
[1:31:00] | Nadia, I am a band geek. | 我也是个怪胎 |
[1:31:06] | I just never joined the band. | 只是没有找到合拍的人 |
[1:31:13] | You go get your geek. | 去找你的怪胎吧 |
[1:31:17] | Someday I will find mine. | 我有一天也会找到的 |
[1:31:38] | Hey, Kevin Meyers. | 你好 我是凯文麦尔 |
[1:31:41] | Hi. Sorry I was a dick before. | 刚才很抱歉 |
[1:31:43] | It’s okay, man. My name’s Brett. | 没关系 我是贝特 |
[1:31:46] | – Could you give us a sec? – Sure. | – 我们想单独聊聊 – 好 |
[1:31:50] | Look, you don’t have to do this. | 你不用这么做 |
[1:31:53] | Maybe I was being selfish… | 是我太自私 |
[1:31:55] | in wanting to be your friend. | 想继续当你的朋友 |
[1:31:59] | Maybe it’s just not gonna work. | 也许根本就不可能 |
[1:32:02] | I would much rather have you as a friend than not have you in my life at all. | 我宁愿当你的朋友也不愿失去你 |
[1:32:19] | Party on! | 狂欢吧 |
[1:32:26] | – From the lighthouse all the way… – Hey, handsome. | – 从灯塔一直到… – 帅哥 |
[1:32:37] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里? |
[1:32:38] | I was gonna pick you up at the airport in two hours. | 我本来要去机场接你的 |
[1:32:41] | I took an earlier flight, and I thought I’d surprise you. | 我提早飞回来 想要给你一个惊喜 |
[1:32:43] | – Yeah, you did. – Kinda weird without the phone, huh? | 我是很惊喜 没有电话反而怪怪的 |
[1:32:47] | We’ll get used to it. | 我们会习惯的 |
[1:32:49] | Come on. I wanna hear all about it. Gonna grab you a drink. | 进去聊 我拿杯饮料给你 |
[1:32:54] | Steve, this cop- watch thing is horseshit. | 我不要把什么狗屁风 |
[1:32:57] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:33:00] | Man, this sucks. | 烂透了 |
[1:33:02] | Who is it out there? | 你是谁? |
[1:33:07] | It’s the Stifmeister, baby. | 我是性爱大师 |
[1:33:10] | Is that so? | 是吗? |
[1:33:16] | Life’s a bitch, isn’t it? | 人生实在不如意 |
[1:33:21] | It’s all right. You don’t have to say anything. | 你不用回答 没关系 |
[1:33:24] | I’m used to girls ignoring me. | 我已经习惯女生不理我 |
[1:33:27] | Or making fun of me. | 或者嘲笑我 |
[1:33:29] | ”Come on, Sherman. Be the Sherminator.” | 雪门终结者去哪了 |
[1:33:33] | Like the movie. How clever. | 像那部电影 你好聪明 |
[1:33:36] | I get it, okay? | 你不用装了 |
[1:33:40] | Maybe I am a geek. | 也许我是个怪胎 |
[1:33:41] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[1:33:46] | Yes! Yes, you are! | 没错 你是怪胎 |
[1:33:51] | All right. | 好耶 |
[1:33:55] | I am the Sherminator. | 我是雪门终结者 |
[1:33:59] | A sophisticated sex robot sent back through time… | 穿越时空的性爱机械人 |
[1:34:02] | to change the future for one lucky lady. | 要来改变一位幸运儿的一生 |
[1:34:06] | I am lucky lady? | 我是那个幸运儿? |
[1:34:08] | That’s right, Nadia. You’ve been targeted for Shermination. | 没错 娜迪雅 你已经被锁定了 |
[1:34:13] | Come with me if you want to live. | 想活命就跟我来 |
[1:34:19] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:34:20] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:34:24] | – Fuck me, geek! – Affirmative! | – 蹂躏我吧 – 收到 |
[1:34:27] | No fuckin’ way! | 见鬼了 |
[1:34:35] | – Forget it. – Like you have a chance. | – 算了 – 你休想 |
[1:34:54] | Cheers, bud. | 干杯 |
[1:35:01] | Hey, Steve, look what I found. | 史帝夫 看我找到谁 |
[1:35:04] | – Dude, don’t touch the shirt. – Just look. | – 别摸我的衬衫 – 你看嘛 |
[1:35:10] | – Hi. – Hey, there. | – 嗨 – 你好 |
[1:35:11] | Brilliant. You found lesbians. | 厉害 女同志被你找到了 |
[1:35:16] | Good luck trying to break through that force field. | 我看你是白费力气 |
[1:35:18] | – Lesbians? – We never said that. | – 女同志? – 我们没说过 |
[1:35:28] | – What? – We never said that. | – 什么? – 我们没说过 |
[1:35:34] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[1:35:37] | I will do anything… anything… to sleep with you chicks. | 为了上你们 我什么都肯做 |
[1:35:41] | Okay? I’ll grab every guy’s ass in this room. | 我愿意抓这边所有男生的屁股 |
[1:35:45] | I’ll caress it, even. I’ll shave some ass if they need it. | 摸他们的屁股 甚至剃毛 |
[1:35:48] | Oh, yeah. You heard me. | 没错 我是认真的 |
[1:35:51] | It’s true. I’ll kiss everybody here. Dudes, chicks, everybody. | 真的 我愿意亲这边所有的人 |
[1:35:56] | Because I am comfortable with my sexuality. | 因为我对我自己有信心 |
[1:36:00] | Oh, yeah. | 真的 |
[1:36:03] | At least have a drink with the Stifmeister. | 至少跟我喝一杯嘛 |
[1:36:07] | – All right. – That’s fair. | – 好吧 – 可以接受 |
[1:36:11] | All right. | 好耶 |
[1:36:15] | You truly are a Stifmeister. | 你真的是性爱大师 |
[1:36:17] | – Welcome back to the party. – Steve, those are my lesbians. | 欢迎你回来 那是我的女同志 |
[1:36:22] | – Ladies, I am down with the funky shit. – Like what? | – 有一件奇怪的事 – 什么事? |
[1:36:25] | One time at this party, I was drinking champagne… | 上次开派对的时候… |
[1:36:30] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[1:36:32] | Our next soloist will be Michelle Flaherty. | 下一位要独奏的是 蜜雪儿哈提 |
[1:37:04] | Petey? | 皮迪? |
[1:37:10] | This kid is killing me. | 我要被他逼疯了 |
[1:37:15] | – You suck, retard. – I’m not retarded. | – 白痴 难听死了 – 我不是白痴 |
[1:37:18] | I’m a very special boy. | 我是个特殊的男孩 |
[1:37:37] | How’s this for a band camp story? | 这个乐队营的故事如何? |
[1:37:50] | Come on, guys. Let’s hear it for Petey! | 各位 我们给皮迪一点鼓励 |
[1:38:23] | That untalented bastard! | 这个死白痴 |
[1:39:06] | – Good for them. – It’s awesome. | – 真替他们高兴 – 对啊 太棒了 |
[1:39:12] | – Wanna dance? – Yeah. | – 要跳舞吗? – 好啊 |
[1:39:15] | We’ll be back. Come on now, baby. | 马上就回来 来吧 |
[1:40:02] | You know, there’s only one word for that party. | 这个派对只能用三个字来形容 |
[1:40:04] | You know, there’s only one word for that party. | 这个派对只能用三个字来形容 |
[1:40:05] | – Bitchin’. – Out of control. | – 酷毙了 – 疯狂透了 |
[1:40:09] | Am I gonna have a hangover? ‘Cause I want one. | 真希望继续醉下去 |
[1:40:19] | Later. | 再见 |
[1:40:21] | – Good- bye. – See ya. | – 再见 – 拜拜 |
[1:40:23] | – Let’s go to our page. – We have to write about this party. | – 翻到我们那页 – 一定要把这次的派对写下来 |
[1:40:26] | This party was crazy! Look at my date! He’s passed out! | 有够疯狂 我的男伴都喝挂了 |
[1:40:29] | – You drank him under the table. – He couldn’t hack it. | – 你在桌子下灌他 – 他酒量实在不行 |
[1:41:10] | – Best summer ever, huh, fellas? – Absolutely. | – 最棒的暑假 – 没错 |
[1:41:14] | – Sorry things didn’t work out for you. – You kiddin’? Things are great. | 可惜你没找到你的偶像 我玩得很开心 |
[1:41:18] | I have all the time in the world. | 反正我有的是时间 |
[1:41:20] | So, are we gonna do this every summer? | 是不是每年都这样? |
[1:41:23] | – Hell, yeah, we are. – Of course we are, gentlemen. | – 当然 – 这还用问 |
[1:41:25] | Well, we’re gonna try. | 我们尽量 |
[1:41:38] | – That’s a sweet car. – It is sweet. | – 好漂亮的车 – 是很漂亮 |
[1:41:47] | – Stifler’s mom. – Hey, Finchy. | – 史勒的妈妈 – 嗨 芬奇 |
[1:41:49] | How did you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这里? |
[1:41:51] | I called a couple of weeks ago. | 我几个礼拜前打来过 |
[1:41:54] | Didn’t Steven tell you that I was gonna drop by sometime? | 史帝夫没告诉你 我会顺道过来 |
[1:41:56] | I guess it slipped his mind. | 他大概忘了 |
[1:42:01] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[1:42:05] | Jeanine. | 珍妮 |
[1:42:07] | Jeanine. | 珍妮 |
[1:42:09] | Okay, well… | 很好… |
[1:42:11] | I’ve been thinking, and, you know, I’m 1 9 years old. | 我一直在想 我才19岁 |
[1:42:14] | There’s a whole world out there. I can’t be obsessed with one woman. | 不能为了一棵树 放弃一片森林 |
[1:42:19] | – Just can’t be. – I’m glad you’re learning, Finchy. | – 不可能 – 我很高兴你想通了 |
[1:42:24] | Good. Good. | 好 很好 |
[1:42:29] | – You want to get it on? – You better clear your schedule. | – 要上车吗? – 你最好把事情排开 |
[1:42:36] | See you guys later. | 待会见 |
[1:42:38] | Where are you goin’, man? What about Dog Years? | 你去哪?说好了要一起去吃饭的 |
[1:42:41] | Give me, like, three days. | 给我…三天的时间 |
[1:42:46] | Wait, was that… Was that who I think… | 等一下 那该不会是… |
[1:42:49] | – No. – Yeah. | – 不是 – 一定是 |
[1:42:51] | – I think it was. – I think so too. | – 我觉得是 – 我也觉得 |
[1:42:54] | Son of a… | 那家伙 |
[1:42:57] | Who the hell was that? | 那是谁啊? |
[1:42:59] | That was… | 那是… |
[1:43:00] | That was… Someone was lost. | 有人迷路了 |
[1:43:02] | – Lookin’ for the lake. – Yeah, all turned around. | – 想去湖边 – 开错路了 |
[1:43:06] | What a dumb ass. The lake’s right there. | 哪来的白痴啊 湖就在那边 |
[1:43:15] | Incredible. How does Finch get so lucky? | 芬奇怎么这么好狗运? |
[1:43:19] | What are you worried about? You got a girlfriend now. | 羡慕什么?你有女朋友了 |
[1:43:21] | Everything in. Let’s go. Pony up. Dog Years awaits. | 东西都拿了 出发去吃饭了 |
[1:43:24] | Yeah, I do. Yeah, I do. | 没错 我有 |
[1:43:27] | – I have a girlfriend now. – Yeah, you do. | – 我有女朋友了 – 对 你有 |
[1:43:30] | – She’s my girlfriend. – All right,Jimbo. | 她是我女朋友 别兴奋了 |
[1:43:32] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 我们走吧! |
[1:43:34] | – Where’s Shitbreak? – The movies. | – 变态呢? – 去看电影 |
[1:43:35] | – Took the bus. – Coffee. | – 去搭公车 – 去喝咖啡 |
[1:43:37] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[1:43:40] | Who the fuck was in that car? | 那辆车里到底是谁? |
[1:43:49] | Oh, Finchy, I missed you. | 芬奇 我好想你 |
[1:43:52] | Yeah. Oh,Jeanine.Jeanine. | 哦 珍妮 |
[1:43:56] | Call me Stifler’s mom. | 叫我史勒的妈 |
[1:44:00] | Oh, Stifler’s mom! | 哦 史勒的妈 |