时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[00:04] | Order some of that egg salad and then send it back. | 点份鸡蛋沙拉 再退掉 |
[00:06] | It looks old. | 看着有日子了 |
[00:08] | I’m not gonna do that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[00:10] | Did you just Venmo me $50? | 你刚给我打了50块吗 |
[00:12] | Everybody has a price. | 每个人都会被收买 |
[00:14] | Katie! Hi! | 凯蒂 你好 |
[00:15] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[00:16] | Are we finally gonna do that dinner we’ve been talking about? | 我们终于要做我们一直谈论的晚宴了吗 |
[00:19] | Oh, gosh, Maria, I would love to, but… | 天啊 玛丽亚 我很想做 但… |
[00:24] | We’re going fishing! | 我们要去钓鱼 |
[00:26] | Fishing! | 钓鱼 |
[00:27] | And it’s Doris’… | 而且是多瑞丝的 |
[00:29] | – Birthday! – …birthday. | -生日 -生日 |
[00:31] | And that is something that we always do. | 这是我们的生日传统 |
[00:34] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[00:35] | You know I’ll keep trying. | 你知道我会一直尝试的 |
[00:36] | I do know that. | 我确实知道 |
[00:40] | Maria’s been asking me to do a couples’ dinner for months, | 玛丽亚邀请我做情侣晚宴几个月了 |
[00:43] | but she just won’t get the hint. | 但她就是不明白我的暗示 |
[00:44] | I am not socializing with the Ablins. | 我是不会和阿布林一家社交的 |
[00:47] | I know we were just making up a lie there, | 我知道刚才只是找借口 |
[00:48] | but, like, I wouldn’t hate it | 但是 如果你带我去生日钓鱼 |
[00:51] | if you took me birthday fishing. | 我觉得也不错 |
[00:52] | Come back from Hawaii, and maybe I will. | 从夏威夷回来 也许我会带你去 |
[00:54] | I miss you! I need you! | 我想你 我需要你 |
[00:56] | Oh, God, you sound like my kids! | 天啊 你听起来就像我的孩子们 |
[00:58] | Katie, I didn’t know you were BFFs with the principal’s wife. | 凯蒂 我不知道你和校长夫人是死党 |
[01:02] | You know what they say, “Nerds of a feather…” | 你知道那句话 “物以类聚” |
[01:09] | Living in Westport has been the only time in my life that I haven’t been popular. | 住在西港 是我人生中仅有的不受欢迎的日子 |
[01:12] | It was okay when you, me, and Angela were outcasts together, | 当你 我 安吉拉一起被放逐倒还好 |
[01:15] | but now I’m just an outcast by myself. | 但现在只剩我自己 |
[01:20] | – It’s lonely. – You think you’re lonely? | -太孤单了 -你觉得你孤单 |
[01:22] | There were only five people in my surfing class today. | 我今天的冲浪课上只有五个人 |
[01:25] | You know, in fifth grade | 五年级时 |
[01:26] | I was voted permanent line leader. | 我被投为常驻领班 |
[01:28] | Sixth grade, best hair. | 六年级 最佳头发 |
[01:31] | Seventh grade, class flirt. | 七年级 最会挑逗的女生 |
[01:32] | Uh, okay, well, I’m gonna put you on mute, | 好了 我要把你静音了 |
[01:34] | but let me know when you’re done. | 但你说完告诉我 |
[01:36] | In 10th grade, I was voted most likely to have a prom baby. | 十年级 我被投为在毕业舞会上最有可能怀孕的人 |
[01:39] | It was a different time, but believe me, | 是不同的时代 但相信我 |
[01:42] | it was a compliment. | 那是夸赞 |
[01:49] | The latest poll is out for the Westport City Council race, | 竞选西港市议员的最新投票结果出来了 |
[01:51] | and Steve Hobert is killing me. | 史蒂夫·霍巴特完胜 |
[01:53] | Well, you’re not the only one with problems, Greg. | 不是只有你有烦恼 格雷格 |
[01:55] | My friends are gone, | 我的朋友们都走了 |
[01:56] | and the only person who wants to hang out with me | 而唯一一个想跟我一起玩的人 |
[01:58] | is Principal Ablin’s wife. | 是阿布林校长的妻子 |
[02:00] | Did you see the attack ad that Dad’s opponent released? | 你看到老爸的竞争者投放的攻击广告了吗 |
[02:03] | What? | 什么 |
[02:04] | Do you really want Greg Otto in control of Westport? | 你真的想让格雷格·奥图控制西港吗 |
[02:07] | He can’t even control himself. | 他连自己都控制不了 |
[02:12] | Wow. Somebody knows how to use | 天啊 有人知道如何运用 |
[02:14] | the free movie app on their phone. | 手机里的免费视频软件啊 |
[02:15] | That’s your takeaway? | 你只注意到了这个吗 |
[02:16] | This is a disaster! | 这简直是灾难 |
[02:17] | I have to figure out some way to turn my campaign around. | 我得想办法扭转我的竞选 |
[02:20] | If you think everyone’s gonna vote for Steve Hobert | 如果你觉得大家在看过这个广告之后 |
[02:21] | after seeing this ad, | 都会投史蒂夫·霍巴特 |
[02:22] | then just legally change your name to Steve Hobert. | 那就把你的名字合法地改为史蒂夫·霍巴特 |
[02:25] | Then you’ll get all his votes. | 那你就能得到他所有的选票了 |
[02:26] | I’m not changing my name to Steve Hobert. | 我不会把自己的名字改为史蒂夫·霍巴特的 |
[02:28] | Okay, then. Just get him to change his name to Greg Otto. | 没问题 那就把他的名字改为格雷格·奥图 |
[02:30] | You are truly not helpful, Taylor. | 你真是帮倒忙 泰勒 |
[02:32] | Oh, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[02:34] | Oh. You said not. | 你说倒忙啊 |
[02:37] | Do you have any ideas on how to help my campaign? | 你有办法帮助我的竞选吗 |
[02:39] | No. Not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[02:41] | I’m gonna go take a bath and think about it. | 我要去洗个澡 想一想 |
[02:44] | Are you really gonna do that? | 你真的会这么做吗 |
[02:45] | No, Greg. I’m not even really gonna take a bath. | 不 格雷格 我不是真的去洗澡 |
[02:47] | I’m gonna lock my door and read my book. | 我要去关上门 读我的书 |
[02:50] | Yeah, I’m not reading a book. | 好吧 我没准备去读书 |
[02:51] | I’m just going to hate-scroll Instagram. | 我要去愤怒地刷INS |
[02:57] | I mean, you’re never too young to look your best. | 虽然你很年轻 但你看起来太棒了 |
[02:59] | – She’s right. – Yeah. | -她说得对 -是的 |
[03:00] | Crazy idea. | 疯狂的想法 |
[03:01] | I’m gonna start eating my cookie at the beginning of lunch. | 我要在吃午餐前吃饼干 |
[03:04] | I love that idea. | 我爱这个主意 |
[03:05] | Me too! It’s like, why wait? | 我也是 为什么要等呢 |
[03:08] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[03:09] | The new rule is: cookies come first. | 新规矩是 饼干第一 |
[03:17] | Oh, hey, Paris, | 帕丽丝 |
[03:18] | I think you have a little cookie crumb by your nose. | 你鼻子旁边好像有饼干碎屑 |
[03:22] | That’s not a crumb. It’s a booger! | 那不是碎屑 是鼻屎 |
[03:27] | It’s not such a big deal. | 那没什么大不了的 |
[03:28] | Cookie, booger. | 饼干 鼻屎 |
[03:30] | Five years ago, we were eating both. | 五年前 我们什么都吃呢 |
[03:35] | I don’t mean to adumbrate, | 我不是故意说 |
[03:36] | but what I’m trying to construe | 但我想解释的是 |
[03:38] | is that to be ebullient is a choice. | 热情是种选择 |
[03:40] | And you can be intransigent all you want, | 你可以永不妥协 |
[03:43] | but pulchritude is not what matters. | 但美丽不是最重要的 |
[03:46] | Sorry, what I’m trying to say | 抱歉 我想说的是 |
[03:47] | is that it’s what’s on the inside that counts. | 内心深处 才是真正重要的 |
[03:50] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[03:52] | What’s with all the big words? | 怎么开始夸夸其谈了 |
[03:53] | I’ve been stressed about the SATs, | 我很紧张高考 |
[03:54] | so I’ve been trying to practice whenever I can. | 所以我能练习就练习 |
[03:57] | SATs? | 高考 |
[03:57] | – Don’t worry about those. – Really? | -不用担心那些 -真的吗 |
[03:59] | Yeah, I did horrible. | 当然 我考得很糟 |
[04:00] | And look at me now, | 看我现在呢 |
[04:01] | BA from Online Experimental College. | 网上实验学院的文学士 |
[04:04] | Got my degree before they went bankrupt. | 在他们破产前拿到了学位 |
[04:06] | Does that degree still count? | 那个学位现在还有效吗 |
[04:08] | It does not. | 没有 |
[04:09] | But they can’t take away | 但他们夺不走 |
[04:10] | everything I learned in Intro to Visual Human Connection. | 我从《视觉人际关系导言》所学到的东西 |
[04:17] | Please stop staring at me. | 请别再盯着我了 |
[04:18] | Just one more second. Really stay focused. | 再等一下 保持专注 |
[04:24] | That was nice. Yep. | 很不错 是的 |
[04:26] | That was not nice. | 一点都不好 |
[04:29] | I was doing a little research and discovered a fun fact. | 我做了一点调查 发现了有趣的事实 |
[04:31] | The last four City Council candidates | 最后四名市议会候选人中 |
[04:33] | whose names were on the marquee outside the school won. | 名字出现在学校外广告牌上的人赢了 |
[04:36] | And Principal Ablin controls the marquee. | 而阿布林校长控制广告牌 |
[04:38] | That’s just a fact, Greg. It’s not all that fun. | 那只是个事实 根本不有趣 |
[04:41] | The point is, Ablin holds more power than anybody knows. | 重点是 阿布林手握的权力比大家知道的还多 |
[04:43] | He’s a local political kingmaker. | 他是本地的政治造王者 |
[04:45] | I need to get his endorsement | 我需要得到他的支持 |
[04:47] | so he puts my name on the marquee. | 让他把我的名字放到广告牌上 |
[04:48] | So I invited him and Maria over for dinner to woo them. | 所以我邀请了他和玛丽亚来吃晚饭 |
[04:51] | What? Why didn’t you ask me first? | 什么 你怎么不先问问我 |
[04:53] | Because I knew you’d say no. | 因为我知道你会拒绝 |
[04:54] | Damn it, Greg, stop stealing my moves! | 该死 格雷格 别再偷我的招了 |
[04:56] | I asked Ablin what time worked for them. | 我问了阿布林他们什么时间方便 |
[04:58] | He said, “Let’s let the hens decide.” | 他说 “让母鸡决定吧” |
[05:01] | I’ll talk to Maria. | 我会跟玛丽亚谈 |
[05:03] | I can’t believe what has become of me. | 我不敢相信自己变成了这样 |
[05:05] | I used to be so popular in the 12th grade, | 我之前超受欢迎 12年级时 |
[05:07] | my math teacher quit so that it wouldn’t be | 我的数学老师辞职了 |
[05:10] | a conflict of interest when he asked me out. | 这样他约我就没有利益冲突了 |
[05:13] | I turned him down. | 我拒绝了他 |
[05:14] | Well, I appreciate you hosting Maria and Ablin. | 感谢你款待阿布林和玛丽亚 |
[05:17] | – It means the wor– – He still pokes me on Facebook. | -这对我来说… -他还在脸书上戳我 |
[05:19] | I’m not gonna poke back, | 我不会回戳的 |
[05:20] | but it’s nice to know I still got a grip on him. | 但知道他还在我手心里 感觉不错 |
[05:29] | Hey, Mrs. Otto. | 奥图夫人 |
[05:30] | Check out Anna-Kat’s new bling. | 看安娜凯特的新首饰 |
[05:33] | Are those friendship bracelets? | 这些是友谊手链吗 |
[05:34] | Yeah. I told Paris she had a cookie crumb | 是的 我午饭时告诉帕丽丝 |
[05:37] | on her face at lunch, but it was a booger. | 她脸上有饼干屑 结果是鼻屎 |
[05:40] | Ever since then, all the other girls have been kissing up to me | 自那之后 其他女孩们都来拍我的马屁 |
[05:43] | and giving me stuff. | 还给我东西 |
[05:45] | This must be what Bob, Mom’s church leader, | 妈妈的教堂领导鲍勃 |
[05:47] | feels like when everyone gives him their passports. | 大家都给他自己的护照时 肯定也是这种感觉吧 |
[05:49] | Anna-Kat, do you understand what’s happened? | 安娜凯特 你知道发生了什么吗 |
[05:51] | You have toppled the queen bee. | 你推翻了蜂后 |
[05:53] | That makes you the queen bee! | 现在你就是蜂后了 |
[05:56] | You’re popular now! | 你现在受欢迎了 |
[05:57] | I asked a girl if I could borrow her pencil, | 我问一个女孩能不能借用她的铅笔 |
[05:59] | and she gave me her whole backpack for keeps. | 她就直接把整个背包都给我了 |
[06:02] | Because you’re friends with her! | 因为你是她的朋友 |
[06:04] | We’re more than friends. | 我们不只是朋友 |
[06:06] | We’re Franna-Kat! | 我们是富兰凯特 |
[06:09] | What? You’ve been sitting on “Franna-Kat” This whole time? | 什么 你一直说的都是富兰凯特吗 |
[06:12] | I’ve been calling us Anna-Kranklin like an idiot. | 我一直像个傻子一样称我们为安娜克林 |
[06:17] | primal scream therapy. | 原始呐喊疗法 |
[06:20] | Anna-Kat is the new queen bee, Greg. | 安娜凯特是新的蜂后 格雷格 |
[06:24] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道这是什么意思 |
[06:24] | She’s Beyoncé from Destiny’s Child. | 她是真命天女里的碧昂丝 |
[06:27] | The Left Eye of TLC. | TLC的左眼 |
[06:29] | She’s Brad from that barbershop quartet that you were once in. | 她是你曾参与过的理发店四重唱里的布拉德 |
[06:31] | Ohhhh, she’s the most popular. | 她是最受欢迎的 |
[06:33] | – Yes! – Brad. | -是的 -布拉德 |
[06:35] | She’s just like how her mom used to be. | 她就像她妈以前一样 |
[06:38] | Isn’t this great? | 这太棒了 |
[06:39] | Why do you care so much about Anna-Kat being popular? | 你为什么这么在乎安娜凯特最受欢迎 |
[06:41] | Because she’s going to love it! | 因为她肯定会喜欢的 |
[06:42] | I wouldn’t know. I ate by myself in the media lab. | 我不懂那种感觉 我在媒体实验室自己吃饭 |
[06:45] | Well, not really alone. | 没有那么孤单 |
[06:47] | I dined with Fellini and Bergman. | 我跟费里尼和伯格曼共同进餐 |
[06:49] | Were those janitors? | 是清洁工吗 |
[06:51] | They’re filmmakers. | 是制片人 |
[06:52] | So have one of them make you a campaign ad | 让他们给你拍竞选广告 |
[06:55] | so that we don’t have to hang out with the Ablins! | 这样我们就不用和阿布林夫妇待着了 |
[06:57] | Okay, I’ll do that. | 好的 我会的 |
[06:59] | What time are they coming over tomorrow night? | 他们明晚几点过来 |
[07:01] | I’m still hoping for a tragic accident to happen for them, | 我还在期待他们发生什么悲惨的意外 |
[07:05] | but if not, 8:30. | 但如果没有 8:30 |
[07:09] | …if Y equals QX, then the answer should be… | 如果Y=QX 那么答案应该是 |
[07:14] | QX>Y QX over Y. | |
[07:19] | Wrong again! | 又错了 |
[07:24] | What is the matter with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[07:27] | I study every single day, | 我每天都学习 |
[07:29] | but my practice SAT scores keep going down. | 但我的模考分数一直在下降 |
[07:31] | Then study in a way that makes them go up. | 那换种能提升分数的学习方法 |
[07:34] | You’ve surpassed the dead plant in the kitchen window | 你已经超过了厨房窗台上那盆死了的植物 |
[07:35] | as the least helpful thing in the house. | 成为这家里最没用的东西了 |
[07:37] | Why does everyone think that? | 为什么大家都这么想 |
[07:39] | I can be helpful! | 我也能有用 |
[07:40] | In fact, I know a way I can turn your life around right now. | 实际上 我有办法现在就改变你的生活 |
[07:43] | I can’t watch “High School Musical” again. | 我不能再看一遍《歌舞青春》了 |
[07:45] | No, I’m studying psychology in college. | 不 我在大学学心理学 |
[07:48] | There’s a whole section on stress relief. | 有一整节关于应力释放的课 |
[07:49] | I can teach you some relaxation techniques. | 我可以教你一些放松的技巧 |
[07:52] | You know the information, Oliver. | 你知道那些知识 奥利弗 |
[07:53] | You just need to relax to access it. | 你只需要放松 才能吸收 |
[07:55] | I don’t need to relax! | 我不需要放松 |
[07:57] | Oh, I guess maybe I do. | 看来我确实需要 |
[08:00] | I’m not doing yoga. Yoga’s lame. | 我不要做瑜伽 太没劲了 |
[08:02] | We’re not doing regular yoga. We’re doing goat yoga. | 不是普通的瑜伽 我们要做山羊瑜伽 |
[08:04] | It combines the physical benefits of yoga | 结合了瑜伽对身体的好处 |
[08:06] | with the mental benefits of being around animals. | 以及围绕动物的心灵好处 |
[08:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:11] | Where’d you get a goat? | 你从哪儿弄来的山羊 |
[08:11] | I didn’t. But we got Luthor. | 我没有 但我们有卢瑟 |
[08:14] | He eats garbage like a goat does. | 它像山羊一样吃垃圾 |
[08:16] | Plank position, please. | 平板支撑吧 |
[08:20] | Hop on, Luthor! | 上去吧 卢瑟 |
[08:23] | Are you feeling more relaxed? | 你感到更放松了吗 |
[08:25] | Aw, Luthor, you’re getting so fat! | 卢瑟 你太胖了 |
[08:31] | Okay. Let’s try going in a different direction: | 好吧 我们换个方向试试 |
[08:33] | primal scream therapy. | 原始呐喊疗法 |
[08:35] | It’s a great way to clear your mind | 是个能让你放空的好办法 |
[08:37] | and relieve all of your pent-up anxiety. | 让你释放内心深处的焦虑 |
[08:39] | Watch. | 看着 |
[08:43] | Okay, I get… | 好了 我明白了 |
[08:46] | I don’t think… | 我不认为… |
[08:49] | – What’s going on?! – Oh, just Taylor not helping. | -发生什么事了 -只是泰勒在帮倒忙而已 |
[08:51] | Oh, good, ’cause it takes 10 minutes to load this thing. | 那就好 因为给这把枪装弹要10分钟 |
[08:56] | Oliver, welcome. | 奥利弗 欢迎 |
[08:58] | Nope. | 我拒绝 |
[09:03] | You didn’t even give it a chance! | 你甚至都不试一下 |
[09:06] | I’m done with your stupid advice. | 我受够你的馊主意了 |
[09:08] | It’s not stupid. These are good ideas. | 这不是馊主意 这些都是好主意 |
[09:10] | You’re just closed-minded. | 你只是思想保守 |
[09:12] | When you’re at Teen Help Line, people take your advice. | 你在青少年求助热线工作时 人们接受你的建议 |
[09:14] | Why won’t you take mine? | 你为什么不接受我的 |
[09:15] | Because my advice helps people. | 因为我的建议对人们有帮助 |
[09:18] | Uh, you — you should think about | 你应该考虑一下 |
[09:19] | majoring in something other than psychology! | 修其他专业而不是心理学 |
[09:21] | See?! Now that’s helpful! | 看吧 这个建议对你有帮助 |
[09:28] | My friends’ moms are all staring at us. | 我朋友的妈妈们都在盯着我们 |
[09:31] | But not in the hateful way they usually do. | 但不是平常那种带着怨念的眼神 |
[09:34] | Welcome to life as the queen bee. | 欢迎体验蜂后的生活 |
[09:36] | Don’t be afraid to give them what they want. | 别怕满足他们的需要 |
[09:38] | A wink. | 一个眼神 |
[09:39] | A smile with a hair toss. | 甩头发微笑 |
[09:41] | A cutesie wave with a silent laugh. | 一边可爱挥手一边安静地笑 |
[09:45] | I’m not sure I can do that. | 我不确定我能不能做到 |
[09:47] | Sure you can. | 你当然可以 |
[09:48] | It’s something that we share. It’s in your blood. | 这是我们的共通之处 是你与生俱来的一部分 |
[09:50] | Your father gives you super-thick toenails, | 你遗传了爸爸的超厚脚指甲 |
[09:51] | and I give you popularity. | 遗传了我的高人气 |
[09:54] | Hi, Anna-Kat. | 你好 安娜凯特 |
[09:55] | What kind of ice cream are you getting? | 你要吃什么口味的冰淇淋 |
[09:56] | Paris wants the same flavor. | 帕丽丝想和你吃一样的 |
[09:58] | Oh, mint chip. | 薄荷味 |
[09:59] | I’m allergic to mint chip. | 我对薄荷过敏 |
[10:01] | We’re getting mint chip. | 我们要吃薄荷味的 |
[10:02] | I have an EpiPen in the car. | 我车上有过敏急救笔 |
[10:04] | Can we get a playdate on the books? | 我们可不可以约个时间一起玩 |
[10:06] | Please. Anything. | 拜托 玩什么都行 |
[10:08] | Even in a month. | 一个月之后也行 |
[10:09] | Oh, a-and can — can we get a selfie? | 我们能拍张自拍吗 |
[10:11] | Just the four of us? | 就我们四个 |
[10:11] | We’ll have to check Anna-Kat’s schedule. | 我们要确定一下安娜凯特的档期 |
[10:13] | And unfortunately, Sage, | 很遗憾 塞吉 |
[10:15] | we’re not doing pictures right now. | 我们现在不能拍照 |
[10:16] | A picture with Anna-Kat would be great for Paris, | 和安娜凯特合照对帕丽丝有好处 |
[10:20] | but a picture with Paris… | 但和帕丽丝合照就… |
[10:22] | Forget Paris. | 别管帕丽丝了 |
[10:23] | She just lost a tooth anyway. | 反正她刚掉了一颗牙 |
[10:25] | How about one of me and Anna-Kat? | 我和安娜凯特照一张怎么样 |
[10:28] | Bye, Sage. | 拜拜 塞吉 |
[10:30] | Why’d you have to have that booger? | 你脸上为什么会有鼻屎 |
[10:32] | Sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[10:35] | Welcome. Come on in. | 欢迎 请进 |
[10:36] | Greetings and salutations. | 你好 幸会 |
[10:38] | Lotta cobwebs on your porch light | 你们的门廊灯上结了很多蜘蛛网 |
[10:39] | in case you care. | 如果你们在意的话 |
[10:41] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[10:44] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[10:45] | For you. | 给你的 |
[10:49] | An 80-ounce tub of margarine. | 一桶80盎司的人造黄油 |
[10:52] | More like 76 ounces. | 其实是76盎司 |
[10:53] | I snacked a bit in the car. | 我在车里吃了一点 |
[10:54] | It’s best served chilled. | 这个冷藏后食用最佳 |
[10:56] | So, what do you think of my hair? | 你们觉得我的发型怎么样 |
[10:58] | It’s very…elegant. | 非常优雅 |
[11:01] | I’m so glad you like it. | 你喜欢我很高兴 |
[11:02] | My hairdresser couldn’t do it this time | 我的发型师这次不能给我做发型 |
[11:04] | ’cause she was sick, | 因为她生病了 |
[11:05] | so I went to my dog groomer’s. | 所以我去了给我家狗美容的地方 |
[11:07] | I’ve poured us some wine. | 我给你们倒了红酒 |
[11:09] | Actually, I’m more of a brandy Alexander guy. | 其实 我更喜欢喝白兰地亚历山大 |
[11:11] | Oh, I’m afraid I don’t know how to make those. | 我不知道怎么调那款酒 |
[11:14] | I told you we should have pre-gamed. | 我就说我们来之前应该先喝一点 |
[11:16] | Shall we? | 我们入座吧 |
[11:19] | This is so lovely. | 这真的很好 |
[11:21] | We are very excited to finally be having dinner with you two. | 终于能和你们一起吃晚饭 我们非常激动 |
[11:25] | We’re absolutely thrilled. | 我们也很激动 |
[11:28] | I’m freaking out I’m so excited. | 我也激动坏了 |
[11:30] | This may come as a surprise, | 你们可能会有点惊讶 |
[11:31] | but, uh, me and Mrs. Ablin don’t have many couple friends. | 但我和我太太没有多少已婚朋友 |
[11:34] | And by “Many,” He means “Any.” | “没有多少”可以理解为”完全没有” |
[11:36] | We’re really hoping to leave here tonight | 我们非常希望等我们今晚离开时 |
[11:38] | not just as friends, but as best friends. | 我们不仅是朋友 而是最好的朋友 |
[11:41] | It’s time to make some lifelong memories. | 是时候制造一些让人一生难忘的回忆了 |
[11:47] | Look at that! | 快看 |
[11:48] | Your new nickname is “Meatball”! | 你的新外号是”肉丸”了 |
[11:50] | We’re going to remember this forever! | 我们不会忘记这一幕的 |
[11:52] | To friends! | 敬朋友 |
[11:54] | Sorry about that, M-Ball! | 对不起了 肉丸 |
[11:59] | Alright, shall we get going with some ice-breakers? | 好了 我们要活跃一下气氛吗 |
[12:02] | Uh, I assume you have a limbo bar. | 我想你们有过杆游戏的道具 |
[12:04] | If you’ll excuse me, I promised to help Taylor with some homework. | 失陪一下 我答应过泰勒要辅导他做作业 |
[12:07] | Taylor’s out. | 泰勒出去了 |
[12:08] | Oh, I meant Oliver. | 我是说奥利弗 |
[12:10] | Oliver’s gone, too. | 奥利弗也出去了 |
[12:11] | Oh, I meant Anna-Kat. | 我说的是安娜凯特 |
[12:13] | Final answer. | 就是她 |
[12:17] | I’m having the best time. | 我玩得非常开心 |
[12:18] | Us too. | 我们也是 |
[12:24] | That was quite a night, huh? | 今晚可真精彩啊 |
[12:26] | It just started! | 这才刚刚开始 |
[12:27] | While you’ve been up here the last 20 minutes, | 你在上面待的这20分钟期间 |
[12:28] | they made me play “Pass the Orange” With them. | 他们让我陪他们玩”下巴传橙子” |
[12:31] | You have to come back down. | 你必须得下去 |
[12:31] | No way. | 没门 |
[12:32] | I have a popular daughter, so I’m popular again. | 我有个受欢迎的女儿 所以我又变得受欢迎了 |
[12:35] | All the other mothers | 今天所有的妈妈 |
[12:36] | let me go to the front of the pickup line today. | 都让我排在前面接小孩 |
[12:38] | And I waved like this. | 然后我就这样招手 |
[12:43] | This dinner party is a step back. | 这次晚宴是倒退 |
[12:45] | It’s one night. | 只是一晚 |
[12:46] | We pretend to be best friends, | 我们假装和他们是好友 |
[12:48] | I’ll get the endorsement, and after I win the election, | 然后我得到支持 在我当选后 |
[12:50] | we’ll just let the relationship peter out. | 我们就慢慢少和他们来往 |
[12:52] | These people don’t peter. | 他们不会让你如愿的 |
[12:53] | Hey, Meaty-B! | 肉丸 |
[12:54] | Get on down here! | 快下来 |
[12:55] | I’m sorry, I can’t go back down there. | 抱歉 我不能下去 |
[12:56] | You know, I do so much for you, | 我为你做了那么多 |
[12:58] | and I rarely ask for anything in return. | 而我很少要求回报 |
[13:00] | I took all those tops back to JCPenney | 我把那些你穿过三次的上衣 |
[13:02] | after you wore them three times. | 拿回杰西潘尼退 |
[13:04] | I had to explain to the manager | 我得向经理解释 |
[13:05] | why there were no price tags on them | 为什么标签不在了 |
[13:06] | and they smelled like deodorant. | 还有除臭剂的味道 |
[13:08] | I’ll do anything else. | 别的什么事都行 |
[13:09] | I’ll watch “The Crown” With you and stay awake. | 我会陪你看《王冠》并保证不睡着 |
[13:12] | Also, it was your idea | 而且我竞选市议员 |
[13:13] | that I run for City Council in the first place. | 一开始就是你的主意 |
[13:15] | That’s true. | 确实 |
[13:16] | Look. | 听着 |
[13:17] | This election is important to me. | 这次选举对我来说很重要 |
[13:18] | I need Ablin’s help. | 我需要阿布林的帮助 |
[13:19] | And yours. | 还有你的帮助 |
[13:21] | You have a natural talent for winning people over. | 在赢得他人支持方面你有与生俱来的天赋 |
[13:23] | It’s why you were so popular. | 所以你才这么受欢迎 |
[13:24] | I need that popular girl to help me | 我需要那个受欢迎的姑娘帮我 |
[13:26] | get Ablin’s endorsement. | 赢得阿布林的支持 |
[13:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:29] | I’ll do what’s right. | 我会做对的事 |
[13:33] | Oh, my God, that is so funny. | 我的天 太有意思了 |
[13:35] | – I didn’t say anything. – I know. | -我什么都没说 -我知道 |
[13:36] | Just practicing. | 只是练习一下 |
[13:38] | Still got it. | 宝刀未老 |
[13:46] | It’s great on grapes, too. | 和葡萄一起吃也很棒 |
[13:48] | I think I’m alright. | 我不用了 |
[13:49] | Oh, come on. | 来吧 |
[13:50] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[13:50] | Plenty of margarine to go around. | 还有很多黄油呢 |
[13:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:53] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[13:54] | Allow me. | 让我来 |
[14:03] | He is such a gentleman. | 他真是太绅士了 |
[14:08] | Another new memory! | 又一段新的回忆 |
[14:10] | I love it! | 我喜欢 |
[14:11] | Meatball and Grape! | 肉丸和葡萄 |
[14:13] | I’ve always wanted to have a cool nickname. | 我一直都想要一个拉风的外号 |
[14:16] | I’m having the best time. | 今晚我真是太开心了 |
[14:18] | Attaway, Grape! | 真棒 葡萄 |
[14:20] | This is so much fun. | 这真是太有意思了 |
[14:22] | We should go on vacation together. | 我们应该一起去度假 |
[14:23] | Yes! | 对 |
[14:24] | Hotel rooms are so expensive. | 酒店房间太贵了 |
[14:26] | But if we all four share one, half the cost! | 但如果我们四个住一间 花销就减半了 |
[14:29] | That sounds great! | 听上去好极了 |
[14:31] | Unfortunately, we can’t go on any trips right now | 不幸的是我们现在无法去旅行 |
[14:34] | because Greg is campaigning for City Council. | 因为格雷格在竞选市议员 |
[14:37] | As you know, we have two kids at Westport Unified, | 你们知道我们有两个孩子在西港联合学校 |
[14:40] | so one of my priorities would obviously be | 所以显然我当选后首先要做的 |
[14:42] | getting the school all the funding it needs. | 就是为学校筹到足够的资金 |
[14:44] | That’s been my priority for years. | 那一直都是我优先考虑的事 |
[14:45] | But the problem is, Greg doesn’t have the sway in town | 但问题是 格雷格在市里没有你这样 |
[14:48] | that you have to get people elected. | 让人当选的影响力 |
[14:50] | You’re basically the local political kingmaker. | 你基本上就是本地政坛的造王者 |
[14:52] | Kingmaker. | 造王者 |
[14:54] | I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢这个叫法 |
[14:55] | How would you feel about endorsing me | 你觉得在学校的广告牌上 |
[14:57] | on the school marquee? | 支持我如何 |
[14:58] | I think it would pretty much guarantee a victory. | 我想那基本上就能保证你会当选 |
[15:00] | Right! | 对吧 |
[15:02] | You know what sounds better than being the kingmaker? | 你知道什么比造王者听上去更好听吗 |
[15:05] | – Being the king! – How’s that? | -成为国王 -什么 |
[15:06] | Katie, you’ve inspired me. | 凯蒂 你启发了我 |
[15:08] | I’ve decided to run for City Council myself. | 我决定参选市议员了 |
[15:11] | I’m going to be the Duchess of Westport. | 我将成为西港公爵夫人了 |
[15:13] | You may just be. | 你可能真的会是 |
[15:16] | Now let’s get some dinner. We can talk about vacation. | 我们吃晚餐吧 可以再讨论下度假的事 |
[15:19] | I bet if we ask, we can get bunk beds. | 我敢说我们能让他们加双层床 |
[15:23] | What just happened? | 刚发生了什么 |
[15:24] | You can’t trust dweebs, Meatball. | 你不能信任白痴 肉丸 |
[15:29] | I hate it when people talk about those raccoon videos on YouTube, | 我讨厌人们聊那些油管上的浣熊视频 |
[15:31] | but I have to show you this one. | 但我必须让你看看这个 |
[15:33] | He was using his little hands — | 它在用它的小手 |
[15:35] | Oh. Uh, do you have to take that? | 你必须接吗 |
[15:36] | I mean, I feel like I should. | 我觉得我应该接 |
[15:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:38] | Teen Help Line. How can I help you? | 青少年求助热线 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[15:40] | Hi. I’m so stressed. | 你好 我压力好大 |
[15:42] | I’ve got this huge tennis match | 我马上要参加一场超重要的网球赛 |
[15:43] | that a bunch of college scouts will be at. | 好多大学球探都会来 |
[15:45] | It’ll basically determine the rest of my life | 基本上这场比赛就决定了我今后的人生 |
[15:47] | because my scholarship depends on it. | 因为它将决定我能否得到奖学金 |
[15:51] | That is really stressful. | 那确实挺令人紧张的 |
[15:54] | But I-I think that’s a narrow way to look at it. | 但我觉得你的看法有些狭隘了 |
[15:56] | He was holding a Dorito with his little people hands. | 它在用它的小手拿着玉米片 |
[16:00] | You only think the rest of your life depends on it | 你觉得你的人生取决于这场比赛 |
[16:03] | because you’re in the middle of it. | 只是因为你当局者迷了 |
[16:05] | I promise you, though, no matter what happens, | 但我向你保证 不管结果如何 |
[16:07] | your life won’t be ruined. | 你的人生都不会被毁掉 |
[16:09] | So what do I do? | 所以我该怎么办 |
[16:10] | What was your favorite treat when you were a kid? | 你小时候最喜欢吃什么甜点 |
[16:13] | Umm…brownies? | 布朗尼 |
[16:14] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[16:16] | Why don’t you make yourself a batch of brownies? | 为何不给自己烤一盘布朗尼呢 |
[16:19] | I-I mean, I know it sounds corny, | 我知道这听起来很俗 |
[16:21] | but the smell will bring you back to when you were a kid | 但它的味道能把你带回童年 |
[16:23] | and every problem felt big. | 那时所有事都很重要 |
[16:26] | And now that you’re older, you have perspective. | 而现在你长大了 有自己的看法了 |
[16:29] | You know they weren’t. | 你发现那些都不是事 |
[16:31] | Just like winning this tennis match might seem huge, | 就像赢下这场比赛可能看上去很重要 |
[16:34] | but it really isn’t. | 但其实不是的 |
[16:35] | I love that. Thank you so much. | 说得真好 太感谢了 |
[16:37] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[16:41] | Okay. Now I can hear about the raccoon. | 好了 现在我可以听浣熊的故事了 |
[16:43] | Oh, I’m done, actually. | 没事了 |
[16:44] | – I don’t want to talk about it anymore. – Alright. | -不想再讲了 -好吧 |
[16:46] | Okay, he got nacho cheese all over his face. | 它把芝士粟米片弄得满脸都是 |
[16:49] | And then he was cleaning it in a birdbath — | 然后在鸟的水盆里洗… |
[16:51] | Again?! | 又来了 |
[16:53] | I can’t even finish a story around here! | 我在这儿连一个故事都讲不完 |
[16:57] | Teen Help Line. | 青少年求助热线 |
[17:03] | How’s my popular girl? | 我的明星小孩还好吗 |
[17:05] | I don’t have time for small talk right now. | 我现在没时间聊天 |
[17:08] | What’s going on, sweetie? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[17:09] | I’m trying to figure out my outfit for tomorrow. | 我在想明天穿什么 |
[17:12] | Apparently, everyone else cares what I wear, | 显然 大家都在意我穿什么 |
[17:14] | so I have to care, too! | 所以我也得在意 |
[17:17] | Anna-Kat, are we still wearing headbands today? | 安娜凯特 今天我们还戴发带吗 |
[17:19] | Or are they out? | 还是不戴了 |
[17:20] | Either way is cool. We were just wondering. | 怎样都好 只是想问一下 |
[17:21] | Oh, um, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:24] | Oh, my gosh, not knowing is actually perfect. | 天啊 不知道其实很完美 |
[17:27] | I’m gonna go to the bathroom now. | 我要去卫生间了 |
[17:31] | I love the bathroom. | 我喜欢卫生间 |
[17:32] | I don’t have to go, but I’m happy to just sit on the toilet. | 我其实不用上 但我喜欢坐在马桶上 |
[17:38] | Do I wear a crew neck or a V-neck? | 我穿船领还是V领呢 |
[17:40] | Or maybe a turtleneck? | 还是高领 |
[17:41] | I don’t know. There’s so many necks! | 我不知道 好多领子 |
[17:43] | Relax, sweetie. It’s gonna be fine. | 放松 亲爱的 没事的 |
[17:45] | Nothing is fine! | 没一件事是好的 |
[17:47] | My shoe was untied today, | 今天我鞋带没系 |
[17:49] | so everyone untied their shoes to match. | 大家就都不系鞋带 跟我一样 |
[17:51] | Then they all added a Kat onto their name. | 她们还都在名字后边加了凯特 |
[17:54] | Jenny-Kat. Emily-Kat. Even Katherine-Kat. | 珍妮凯特 爱米莉凯特 凯瑟琳凯特 |
[17:57] | That’s just Kat-Kat! | 那不就是凯特凯特 |
[18:03] | I kinda am feeling | 我感觉 |
[18:05] | that you’re not having fun being popular. | 你这么受欢迎并不开心 |
[18:07] | I hate it. | 我讨厌 |
[18:08] | I never have a moment to myself anymore. | 我一点自己的时间都没有了 |
[18:10] | I’m the center of attention all the time. | 我总是大家关注的焦点 |
[18:13] | Yeah. You don’t like that? | 是啊 你不喜欢吗 |
[18:16] | – No. – Well, why didn’t you say anything? | -不喜欢 -那你怎么不说 |
[18:18] | You were so happy I was finally popular, | 我终于受欢迎了 你感到很高兴 |
[18:21] | I thought maybe I was wrong for how I’m feeling. | 我觉得也许我的感觉是错的 |
[18:24] | I don’t care whether you’re popular or not. | 我不关心你受不受欢迎 |
[18:28] | I was just excited | 我感到很激动 |
[18:29] | because I thought it was going to make things easier for you. | 只是因为我觉得这样你的生活就会轻松点 |
[18:31] | But you need to stay true to yourself. | 但你要忠于自己 |
[18:33] | And if the person inside of you isn’t popular, | 内在的你如果不受欢迎 |
[18:37] | it makes no difference to me. | 对我来说没有区别 |
[18:39] | I love you no matter what. | 不管怎样 我都爱你 |
[18:42] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢妈妈 |
[18:48] | I just wish I could go back to pre-booger on Paris’ face. | 我就想回到没告诉帕丽丝脸上有鼻屎的时候 |
[18:52] | Well, I can’t help you to become unpopular. | 我没法帮你变得不受欢迎 |
[18:56] | That’s not in my wheelhouse. | 那不在我的控制范围内 |
[18:58] | But I think I have just the guy for you. | 但是我觉得有个人可以帮你 |
[19:00] | Greg! | 格雷格 |
[19:01] | What’s crackalackin’, homies? | 怎么了 家人们 |
[19:03] | I was just taking my orthopedic socks for a test ride. | 我刚穿上我的整形袜试着走一圈 |
[19:07] | I’ll let you handle it from here. | 你从这里接手 |
[19:14] | I’m not even gonna get into Online Experimental College. | 我连在线实验学院都进不了 |
[19:18] | Oh, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[19:19] | It’s a plate of warm brownies. | 一盘热布朗尼 |
[19:22] | You’re really good at Teen Help Line. | 青少年求助电话你可真在行啊 |
[19:23] | What? | 什么 |
[19:25] | I used a voice modifying app | 我用了一个修声软件 |
[19:26] | to tell you about a huge tennis match I have coming up. | 告诉你我有一场大型网球比赛 |
[19:31] | That was super clever of you. | 你可真聪明 |
[19:33] | See? I’m helpful! | 看到了吧 我能帮上忙 |
[19:34] | Hmm. If you think about it, I actually helped myself. | 你想想 其实是我帮了我自己 |
[19:37] | But I helped you get there. | 但是我帮你达成的 |
[19:38] | So one might say I was not unhelpful. | 所以你可以说我并不是没有帮助 |
[19:41] | I guess. | 算吧 |
[19:42] | Yes! I can’t wait to tell Dad! | 太好了 我等不及要去告诉爸爸了 |
[19:47] | 市议员之王 投给阿布林校长 | |
[19:52] | How does it look? | 看起来怎么样 |
[19:54] | Perfectly disgusting. | 完美的恶心 |
[19:56] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[20:01] | Oh, my gosh! | 天啊 |
[20:02] | Anna-Kat has toilet paper stuck to her shoe! | 安娜凯特的鞋子上粘了卫生纸 |
[20:06] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[20:07] | You’re now the queen bee. | 现在你是蜂后了 |
[20:10] | Gimme back my backpack! | 把我的双肩包还给我 |
[20:15] | I’m glad that’s over. | 真高兴结束了 |
[20:16] | Not me. | 我还没有 |
[20:17] | I’m gonna miss getting to use the bathroom. | 我会想念能上卫生间的日子的 |
[20:20] | You don’t have to be popular to use the bathroom, Franklin. | 你不受欢迎也可以去卫生间 富兰克林 |
[20:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:26] | Oh. That’s good to know. | 幸好我知道了 |
[20:36] | Now that I’m back to being an outcast, | 既然我又成了一个社交弃儿 |
[20:38] | revisiting my glory days was a good idea, honey. | 回顾我辉煌的过去是个好主意 亲爱的 |
[20:41] | Why is Claire Barnes’ yearbook picture your picture? | 为什么克莱尔·巴恩斯的年鉴放你的照片 |
[20:44] | They used me as default | 只要有人的照片没拍 |
[20:45] | for everyone who didn’t get their photo taken. | 她们就默认用我的 |
[20:47] | I also won class clown, most likely to succeed, | 我还被评为班级小丑 最有可能成功的人 |
[20:51] | best eyes, best nose, best smile. | 最美眼睛 最美鼻子 最美笑容 |
[20:53] | I swept the face, Greg. | 我横扫了整张脸 格雷格 |
[20:55] | It’s got my vote. | 它得到了我的票 |
[20:55] | What’d you win? | 你赢了什么 |
[20:56] | I only won one award. | 我只赢过一项奖 |
[20:58] | “Best new student,” My senior year. | “最佳新生”奖 最后那年 |
[21:01] | I went to the same school for four years. | 我在那所学校上了四年学 |
[21:02] | I’m not trying to make you feel bad | 你配不上我 |
[21:03] | that I’m out of your league. | 这样说不是让你难过 |
[21:04] | I just want you to acknowledge it. | 就是想让你承认这一点 |
[21:06] | I know you’re out of my league, | 我知道我配不上你 |
[21:07] | and I’m the luckiest man in the world. | 我是世界上最幸运的男人 |
[21:08] | Damn straight you are. | 你就是 |
[21:11] | Oh, look, it’s me in “Pippin.” | 看 我在”皮蓬”音乐剧里 |
[21:13] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[21:14] | In the back. See? | 在后面 看到了吗 |