时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Anna-kat, are you done with your breakfast? | 安娜凯特 你吃完早餐了吗 |
[00:07] | Anna-kat! | 安娜凯特 |
[00:08] | Did you know the wildflower girls camp | 你知道吗 野花女孩露营 |
[00:09] | has a ropes course, canoeing, and horseback riding? | 包含绳索课程 皮艇和骑马项目 |
[00:13] | Yeah — kids change. | 没错 孩子会变的 |
[00:15] | The packing list says that fifth graders and above | 打包清单写着五年级及以上学生 |
[00:17] | need to bring feminine hygiene products, | 需要带上女性卫生用品 |
[00:19] | which means this could be my year! | 也就是说今年可能是我的主场 |
[00:26] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[00:27] | Anna-Kat is going to sleepaway camp! | 安娜凯特居然要去野外宿营 |
[00:29] | We have taken her from being a weirdo | 在我们的引导下 她从怪咖成长为 |
[00:31] | to a strong, confident girl. | 自信坚强的女孩 |
[00:32] | She just gave her dad a high-five about menstruating. | 她刚为了月经跟她爸击掌 |
[00:35] | She still has a little weirdo left in her. | 她还是有点怪 |
[00:38] | Kate. Donks. | 凯特 大屁股 |
[00:40] | Read the latest draft of the book. Love it. | 我读了自传的最新草稿 大爱 |
[00:43] | The ending still needs a little work, | 结局有待修改 |
[00:44] | so meet me at our office. | 所以来我们办公室找我 |
[00:46] | Uh, we might be working late, | 我们可能会讨论到很晚 |
[00:47] | so I brought you some of those canned protein drinks for old women. | 所以我给你带了几罐老女人喝的蛋白饮料 |
[00:52] | This is the fifth conclusion he’s shot down. | 这是他毙掉的第五个结局了 |
[00:54] | I keep trying to be poignant, | 我一直想表现出深刻 |
[00:55] | but I guess I’ll just give him what he wants — a happy ending. | 但我还是满足他吧 给他一个美满结局 |
[00:59] | Thanks for not saying anything. | 谢谢你善意的沉默 |
[01:01] | Mom! | 老妈 |
[01:03] | The list for graduation came out, and I’m not on it! | 毕业名单出来了 但我不在上面 |
[01:05] | It’s only two days away! What was it? | 再过两天就毕业了 怎么回事 |
[01:07] | You didn’t turn a paper in? | 你没交论文吗 |
[01:08] | You forgot to fill out some forms? | 你忘记填什么表了吗 |
[01:09] | No, my freshman year, I gave you a library book to return, | 不 我大一那年叫你帮我还一本书给图书馆 |
[01:12] | and you never did. | 结果你没还 |
[01:14] | That sounds about right. | 好像有这回事 |
[01:15] | I’m not going to graduate because of you! | 你要害我毕不了业了 |
[01:17] | Okay, calm down. I’m your mother. | 好了 冷静点 我是你老妈 |
[01:18] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会搞定的 |
[01:20] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[01:21] | And, Taylor, a little gratitude would be nice. | 泰勒 表示下感激又不会死 |
[01:24] | I literally just said “thank you.” | 我刚刚跟你说了”谢谢” |
[01:26] | To be fair, I wasn’t listening. | 说句公道话 我没在听你说话 |
[01:35] | I like all your endings, | 你写的每个结局我都喜欢 |
[01:37] | but they’re not making me want to hit “subscribe.” | 但你没能打动我到让我想按”订阅” |
[01:39] | I don’t know what else to say about your life. | 我不知道你的人生还有什么可写 |
[01:40] | You’re only 25 years old. | 你只有25岁 |
[01:42] | You shoot your friends with paintball guns, | 你成天用彩弹枪射你的朋友 |
[01:44] | then buy them fast-food franchises. | 然后请他们吃快餐赔罪 |
[01:47] | I do do that. | 我的确会这样做 |
[01:49] | I still think we need a great ending, | 我还是认为我们需要一个伟大的结局 |
[01:51] | and you and I are not gonna rest until we come up with one. | 想不出来就不能休息 |
[01:59] | That’s smart. | 明智之举 |
[02:00] | I need my lady sharp tonight. | 我需要我的女人今晚如狼似虎 |
[02:06] | Next year’s gonna be amazing. We’ll be juniors. | 明年会非常精彩 到时我们就高三了 |
[02:08] | We can drive ourselves to school. | 可以自己开车上学 |
[02:10] | We’ll be in that hot Spanish teacher’s class. | 可以上那位火辣西语女老师的课 |
[02:12] | Senora Campos! | 坎普斯老师 |
[02:15] | So, me and Kelly, we didn’t know | 我和凯莉本来不知道 |
[02:16] | if we were gonna stay together | 我们会不会分开 |
[02:17] | while she’s at Penn and I’m at Tufts. | 到时她会去宾大上学 我会去塔夫茨大学 |
[02:19] | But then we took that online quiz | 但之后我们做了个在线测试 |
[02:20] | “Are you and your high school sweetheart built to last?” | “你和你的高中恋人能否长久” |
[02:23] | And it looks like we totally are. | 看结果我们绝对能走下去 |
[02:24] | Well, Trip and I don’t have to worry about that. | 我和特里普就不用担心这一点 |
[02:26] | Yeah, she’s staying in town taking a gap year, | 没错 她会留在镇上度过间隔年 |
[02:28] | and I’m going to college. | 我会去上大学 |
[02:29] | I’m just not sure where to apply yet. | 我就是还不确定要申请哪所学校 |
[02:30] | You had to apply months ago. | 几个月前就得申请了 |
[02:34] | I guess I’m taking a gap year, too. | 那看来我也要间隔一年了 |
[02:36] | We should take the quiz anyway. | 我们还是应该做做那个测试 |
[02:38] | Just for fun. | 就当作好玩 |
[02:39] | Well, yeah, even if it’s just for fun, | 就算只是闹着玩 |
[02:40] | I’m supposed to get extra time to take it. | 我做测试也应该得到额外的学时 |
[02:42] | It’s in my chart. | 我的表里写了 |
[02:46] | What do you mean, you don’t want me to go to camp?! | 你说不希望我去露营是什么意思 |
[02:48] | It looks so fun! | 看起来超好玩的啊 |
[02:49] | There’s no more dangerous place in the world than summer camp. | 这世上没有比夏令营更危险的地方了 |
[02:52] | Except maybe Olive Garden. | 除了橄榄花园意大利餐厅 |
[02:54] | Those unlimited breadsticks are dangerous to my waistline. | 那些无限供应的面包棒对我的腰围极度有害 |
[02:57] | How could it be dangerous? | 怎么会危险呢 |
[02:58] | It’s just super fun activities. | 都是些超好玩的活动 |
[03:00] | They have dodgeball. | 他们有躲避球 |
[03:01] | More like death-ball. | 是死亡球才对 |
[03:02] | Water skiing. | 滑水 |
[03:03] | Water-dying. | 滑尸吧 |
[03:04] | Arts and crafts. | 手工艺 |
[03:05] | Arts and dying. I can do this all day. | 手工作死 我能跟你扯一整天 |
[03:09] | I was so excited, but I hadn’t really considered all the — | 我本来很兴奋的 但我没仔细考虑过这些… |
[03:12] | All the dying? I know. no one does. | 花式死法吗 我懂 没人会考虑 |
[03:15] | I’m sorry, but I’m gonna have to say no to this idea. | 抱歉 我不得不反对你这个想法 |
[03:17] | I’m glad I talked to you before I went. | 我很庆幸我去之前先找你谈过 |
[03:19] | I probably saved your life today. | 我今天很可能救了你一命 |
[03:24] | Slow down, punks. | 慢点 小子 |
[03:26] | Katie! Just the person I wanted to see. | 凯蒂 我正想找你 |
[03:29] | Ablin, for the thousandth time, | 阿布林 我说过无数次了 |
[03:31] | I don’t plan parties any more. | 我现在不策划派对了 |
[03:32] | So I’m not going to do your strange wedding. | 所以我不会替你策划你的古怪婚礼 |
[03:34] | It’s not strange to wear a kilt. | 穿苏格兰裙有什么古怪的 |
[03:35] | You’re not Scottish. | 你又不是苏格兰人 |
[03:36] | I get sweaty when I get nervous, | 我一紧张就出汗 |
[03:38] | and it’s the only socially acceptable way | 这是唯一一个为社会所接受的 |
[03:40] | for me to ventilate my nethers. | 给我下面通风的方式 |
[03:48] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[03:52] | Tara. What are you doing here? | 泰拉 你怎么会在这儿 |
[03:54] | I volunteer two afternoons a week. | 我每周有两个下午在这里当志愿者 |
[03:56] | Because I care about giving back to the community. | 因为我在乎回馈我的社区 |
[03:59] | What do you want, Katie? | 你有何贵干 凯蒂 |
[04:00] | I have to pay Taylor’s library fine | 我得替泰勒付图书馆罚金 |
[04:02] | so that she could graduate. | 好让她能顺利毕业 |
[04:08] | The book is four years late. | 这本书逾期四年 |
[04:10] | Paying a fine isn’t even an option anymore. | 已经没有付罚金这个选项了 |
[04:12] | Just says “see administrator.” | 上面就写着”找管理员” |
[04:13] | Tara, can you just help me out? | 泰拉 拜托你帮帮忙 |
[04:15] | I promise I’ll stop bringing the class | 我保证不再给班上的人 |
[04:16] | Vegan cupcakes that are not even remotely vegan. | 带根本不素的素食蛋糕 |
[04:19] | You what? | 你说什么 |
[04:20] | You can’t bake without eggs. everyone knows that. | 没有鸡蛋烤个屁蛋糕 是人都知道 |
[04:22] | Even you stupid vegans. | 包括你们这些蠢素食者 |
[04:25] | Even if I wanted to help you — which I don’t — | 就算我想帮你 当然了 我并不想 |
[04:28] | I can’t. | 我也帮不了 |
[04:29] | It’s a computer thing, | 这需要电脑操作 |
[04:30] | and I don’t have the code to override the system. | 我没有覆盖系统的密码 |
[04:32] | Who does? | 那谁有 |
[04:34] | So, you want your daughter to graduate, | 所以你希望你女儿能毕业 |
[04:36] | but she can’t unless I punch in | 但她毕不了业 除非我输入 |
[04:38] | my administrative override code. | 我的管理员覆盖密码 |
[04:39] | What to do? what to do? | 我该怎么做才好呢 |
[04:42] | Fine! | 我投降 |
[04:43] | I’ll plan your wedding. | 我会替你策划婚礼 |
[04:45] | Great. | 好极了 |
[04:45] | So, during summer break, | 暑假期间 |
[04:47] | Maria and I wish to take a riverboat trip together. | 我和玛丽亚想一起坐江轮游览 |
[04:49] | But mother will not let us travel in sin. | 但母亲不会允许我们未婚同居 |
[04:51] | You’re a grown man. | 你是成年男子了 |
[04:53] | One might say an old man. | 可以说是个老男人了 |
[04:55] | Why do you still listen to your mother? | 你为什么还那么听你妈的话 |
[04:56] | Because I don’t want to get grounded. | 因为人家不想被禁足啊 |
[04:58] | In any event, we must be wed in the next two days. | 不管怎样 我们必须在未来两天内完婚 |
[05:00] | The riverboat leaves out of chicago | 毕业典礼结束后 |
[05:02] | shortly after graduation. | 江轮就马上驶离芝加哥 |
[05:03] | It’s not gonna be easy to throw together a wedding the last second. | 临时准备好一场婚礼并非易事 |
[05:06] | What’s your budget? | 你有多少预算 |
[05:06] | $195. | 195块 |
[05:08] | We spent all our money on the riverboat cruise, | 我们把钱都拿去买江轮游船票了 |
[05:10] | But it’s top-of-the-line. | 但那是业内顶尖的船 |
[05:11] | We’re only sharing our room with four other couples. | 我们只和四对夫妇共享房间 |
[05:14] | I guess I could pull together a small — | 我应该能办好一场小… |
[05:16] | No. Maria’s always dreamed of a big wedding. | 不 玛丽亚一直梦想有一场盛大的婚礼 |
[05:19] | Can you get the guest list together in time? | 你能及时整理好宾客名单吗 |
[05:20] | Oh, that’ll be easy. | 那太简单了 |
[05:22] | Neither of us have much family, | 我们俩都没什么家人 |
[05:23] | and our friend will be out of town that day. | 而且我们的朋友那天都不在城里 |
[05:25] | Then how is it going to be big? | 那怎么让婚礼盛大起来 |
[05:26] | That’s up to you to figure out, | 那就靠你来解决了 |
[05:27] | if you want your daughter to graduate. | 如果你想让你女儿毕业 |
[05:30] | Anything else? | 还有别的要求吗 |
[05:32] | Yes. | 有 |
[05:33] | Maria wants to walk down the aisle to bagpipes, | 玛丽亚希望在走红毯时要有风笛乐队演奏 |
[05:35] | And she wants the whole thing professionally videoed. | 她还希望有专业摄影师录下整个过程 |
[05:37] | You want all that for $195? | 预算195块还有这么多要求吗 |
[05:40] | Actually… | 实际上 |
[05:42] | $191.55. | 只有191.55块 |
[05:43] | I got a starbucks this morning. | 我今早喝了杯星巴克 |
[05:52] | Basically, i’m being blackmailed. | 基本上来说 我被敲诈了 |
[05:54] | In order for Taylor to graduate, | 为了让泰勒能顺利毕业 |
[05:55] | I have to plan Ablin’s wedding. | 我不得不策划阿布林的婚礼 |
[05:58] | That’s so unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[05:59] | Actually, it’s kind of my fault. | 实际上 这是我的错 |
[06:01] | Yeah, I had a feeling. | 好吧 我早有预感 |
[06:02] | Where am I going to find 200 warm bodies to sit quietly | 我上哪儿去找200个大活人安静地坐着 |
[06:04] | and watch a couple of strangers get married? | 观看一对陌生人的婚礼啊 |
[06:06] | Would you say there’d be 200 of those warm bodies at graduation? | 你觉得毕业仪式上有200个大活人吗 |
[06:11] | Are you saying that Ablin and Maria | 你是说阿布林和玛丽亚 |
[06:13] | should get married in the middle of graduation? | 应该在毕业仪式过程中结婚吗 |
[06:15] | You’ve got the crowd, you’ve got the venue. | 嘉宾有了 场地有了 |
[06:17] | And there are already drinks and desserts afterward, | 而且典礼结束后还有饮料和甜点供应 |
[06:19] | So you don’t have to pay for a reception. | 所以你都不需要花钱准备婚礼招待 |
[06:20] | Oh, my god! this could actually work! | 天呐 这还真有可能成功呢 |
[06:23] | I suppose I have to ask for permission. | 大概我需要申请到许可才行 |
[06:24] | Who is in charge of the graduation committee? | 毕业委员会的负责人是谁 |
[06:26] | Tara Summers. | 泰拉·萨莫斯 |
[06:28] | If I didn’t know better, | 如果我不是够聪明 |
[06:29] | I’d think all my feuds make my life more difficult. | 我还以为是我的各种仇敌让我的生活更艰难呢 |
[06:38] | I’m done with the quiz. | 我完成测试了 |
[06:39] | I just finished my last question. | 我刚答完最后一个问题 |
[06:41] | Here we go. | 查看结果啦 |
[06:43] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[06:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么啊 |
[06:44] | It says we’re – a “dumpster fire of a couple.” | 上面说我们这对情侣就像是”垃圾桶里烧起的火” |
[06:46] | Yeah. dumpster fires are good. | 是啊 垃圾桶里烧的火很棒啊 |
[06:48] | They make the lighting in the alley all cool | 那会让小巷里的光线 |
[06:50] | for when the turtles come out of the sewer | 在忍者神龟从下水道里跳出来 |
[06:51] | and beat up bad guys and eat pizza and stuff. | 打败坏人 吃披萨的时候显得很酷 |
[06:53] | No, dumpster fires are not good, Trip. | 不 垃圾桶里的火才不好 特里普 |
[06:55] | This quiz says – we’re never gonna make it! | 这测试说 我们永远不可能修成正果的 |
[06:57] | Babe, are you serious right now? | 宝贝 你是认真的吗 |
[06:59] | It’s just an online quiz. | 就是个线上测试而已 |
[07:00] | But Bailey and Garrett took it, | 但贝莉和加里特做了这个测试 |
[07:02] | and they broke because of it. | 然后因为这测试分手了 |
[07:03] | And they were perfect together. | 他们明明是那么配的一对 |
[07:04] | Bailey and Garrett don’t have what we have. | 贝莉和加里特可没有我们这种深厚的感情 |
[07:07] | I guess. | 大概是吧 |
[07:08] | Also, Bailey and Garrett didn’t break up because the quiz. | 再说贝莉和加里特分手也不是因为这个测试 |
[07:11] | They broke up because they found out they’re first cousins. | 他们分手是因为他们发现他们是表兄妹 |
[07:18] | Wow, you look terrible. | 天呐 你的脸色太糟了 |
[07:20] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[07:21] | Did one of your footmen apply for parental leave? | 是你的仆人之一要求请产假吗 |
[07:22] | Gustav did, and he’s been spoken to. | 古斯塔夫请了 但我已经找他谈过话了 |
[07:25] | But no, this is more serious than that. | 但不是为这事 我要说的事比这严重得多 |
[07:28] | My parents bought an estate in palm beach. | 我父母在棕榈滩买了栋房子 |
[07:30] | Oh, that’s sick, bro! | 那真是太酷了 兄弟 |
[07:31] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[07:33] | They’re selling our westport estate. | 他们要把在西港的房子卖掉 |
[07:35] | We’re moving to Florida. | 我们要搬去佛罗里达州了 |
[07:36] | Oh, so you’re gonna take the private jet to school everyday. | 所以你每天要乘私人飞机来上学了 |
[07:38] | No, because…I’ll be going to school down there. | 不 因为 我要去那边上学了 |
[07:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:43] | You’re seriously moving? | 你真要搬走了吗 |
[07:45] | Florida has no state income tax. | 佛罗里达州没有州所得税 |
[07:47] | It was either there or the caymans. | 要么搬去那里 要么搬去开曼群岛 |
[07:49] | And my mother’s allergic to conch, | 我妈对贝类食物过敏 |
[07:51] | so it’s like, what’s the point? | 所以 有什么意义呢 |
[07:52] | Dude, you can’t go. | 兄弟 你不能走 |
[07:54] | We’ve got plans. | 我们还有好多计划啊 |
[07:59] | Can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信会发生这种事 |
[08:02] | Florida. | 佛罗里达州 |
[08:04] | I mean, I’m happy for you fiscally, but… | 在财务方面我很为你开心 但… |
[08:07] | I know. | 我明白 |
[08:16] | Okay, I need someone who’s already a part of graduation | 好了 我需要一个本来就要参加毕业典礼 |
[08:18] | who’s also ordained to marry them. | 同时又有资格为他们证婚的人 |
[08:21] | Plus a bagpiper. | 再加个风笛手 |
[08:22] | Oh, the things you do for your kid. | 为了孩子真是操碎了心啊 |
[08:24] | Isn’t this all your fault? | 难道这不都是你自己的错吗 |
[08:26] | Like I would ever verbally acknowledge any part in this. | 说得好像我会亲口承认任何事一样 |
[08:29] | Watch a cop show, Greg. | 多看点警匪剧吧 格雷格 |
[08:31] | Oh, hey, honey. | 你好啊 宝贝 |
[08:32] | So, I’ve decided not to go to camp this summer. | 我决定今年夏天不参加夏令营了 |
[08:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么呢 |
[08:36] | You were so excited to go. | 你本来对这事万分激动啊 |
[08:37] | Well, I was, but then I talked to Franklin, | 本来是的 但我后来跟富兰克林聊了聊 |
[08:39] | and he said that camp is way too dangerous | 他说夏令营太危险了 |
[08:42] | and is not on board with me going. | 坚决反对我去 |
[08:44] | First of all, we would never send you to a camp that wasn’t safe. | 首先 如果夏令营不安全 我们是不会送你去的 |
[08:46] | And second, Anna-Kat, | 其次 安娜凯特 |
[08:48] | I have raised you to be an independent young woman. | 我一直努力把你培养成独立的年轻女性 |
[08:51] | If there is something that you want to do, | 如果你想做什么事 |
[08:53] | don’t ever let a boy get in your way. | 千万别让一个男孩阻止你 |
[08:55] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:56] | Franklin made it sound really scary. | 富兰克林说得很吓人 |
[08:58] | He thinks everything’s scary. | 他觉得什么都吓人 |
[09:00] | The kid’s 11 years old and wears a life alert necklace. | 那孩子才11岁 就戴上急救警报项链了 |
[09:02] | You’re right! | 你说得对 |
[09:03] | I don’t have to listen to Franklin just because he’s a boy. | 我不需要因为富兰克林是男孩就听他的 |
[09:05] | Exactly. you don’t have to listen to anyone just because — | 没错 你不需要听任何人的… |
[09:07] | Quiet, you! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[09:16] | Pardon me, young man! | 请稍等 年轻人 |
[09:22] | The ultimate prank — the paintball bazooka! | 终极恶作剧 彩蛋火箭筒 |
[09:27] | I paid the robotics team at MIT to create it. | 我花钱请麻省理工的机器人研究小组发明了这个 |
[09:29] | Totally worth it. | 太值了 |
[09:30] | Not worth it, but at least we have an ending to your book. | 不值得 但至少你的书现在有了结尾了 |
[09:33] | Congrats, Lonnie. | 恭喜你 朗尼 |
[09:35] | I-I don’t know. | 我 我不太确定 |
[09:36] | I think we move this up to the beginning | 我觉得我们该把这事放在书开头的部分 |
[09:38] | A-and then we try to figure out a way to top ourselves. | 然后我们再想办法超越自己 |
[09:40] | You want to top yourself? Do it on your own time. | 你想超越自己是吗 随你的便 |
[09:43] | I’m done with you, – and I’m done with this project! | 我跟你没有关系了 跟写书的项目也没关系了 |
[09:47] | Donks, don’t be like that. | 海臀 别这样嘛 |
[09:49] | Fine! I don’t need you! | 好吧 我不需要你 |
[09:52] | I’ll just go find another old dude! | 我会再去找个老家伙来帮我写的 |
[09:53] | There’s a Tommy Bahama three blocks from here! | 离这里三个街区就有家汤米·巴哈马中老年服装店 |
[10:00] | Done. | 完成 |
[10:01] | Okay. I finished, too. | 好了 我也完成了 |
[10:03] | Let’s try this again. | 我们再试下 |
[10:05] | Fireworks! | 是焰火 |
[10:05] | No! | 不 |
[10:06] | Nuclear bomb! | 是核弹 |
[10:08] | We are never gonna make it! | 我们永远不可能修成正果了 |
[10:12] | Maria, this wedding dress belonged to my friend Doris. | 玛丽亚 这件婚纱是我朋友多瑞丝的 |
[10:16] | It’s custom-made, from Italy. | 是在意大利定制的 |
[10:17] | It’s exquisite! | 简直太精美了 |
[10:20] | This has – a fairly substantial burn mark. | 这里有一块相当大的火烧痕迹啊 |
[10:22] | Yeah, Doris got a little arson-y after the divorce. | 没错 多瑞丝离婚后变得有点爱纵火 |
[10:25] | But it’s free. | 不过是免费的啊 |
[10:26] | Maria, you’re crafty. you can fix it. | 玛丽亚 你心灵手巧 你能修补好的 |
[10:28] | She hemmed my pajamas into shorties. | 她给我的睡衣镶边 最后成了短裤 |
[10:30] | They’re quite short. | 相当短哦 |
[10:33] | And who will be performing our sacred vows? | 谁来主持婚礼 领着我们说婚誓呢 |
[10:35] | I haven’t nailed that down yet, but don’t worry. | 我还没搞定这个 不过别担心 |
[10:37] | I’m working on it. | 我在努力了 |
[10:37] | Well, until you do figure it out, | 在你想出办法前 |
[10:39] | your little piggy will not be going to market. | 你的小猪猪可休想去市场 |
[10:41] | Your little piggy will stay home. | 你的小猪猪只能待在家里 |
[10:43] | I call all students little piggies. | 我称呼学生们为小猪猪 |
[10:45] | Market is graduation. home is home. | 市场是指毕业 家就是家 |
[10:47] | After all this, | 这事之后 |
[10:48] | the two of us are going back to a more formal relationship. | 我们两个必须回归正常的人际关系 |
[10:54] | Mrs. A, Taylor just told me to go home. | A太太 泰勒刚刚叫我回家去 |
[10:56] | That stupid quiz is messing with her head. | 那个傻兮兮的测试搞得她神经兮兮的 |
[10:58] | Don’t pay attention to quizzes, Trip. | 别把测试放在心上 特里普 |
[11:00] | I literally never have. | 我是真的没放在心上 |
[11:01] | But Taylor did, and now she’s really upset with me. | 但泰勒放在心上了 现在她很生我的气 |
[11:03] | She won’t even listen to what I have to say. | 她都不肯听我的解释和劝导 |
[11:04] | What I suggest you do is to trick her into hearing you. | 我建议你骗她听你说 |
[11:07] | Tricking is a major part of any long-term relationship. | 欺骗是任何长久关系中必不可少的一部分 |
[11:10] | If only it was that easy to get this wedding sorted out. | 如果办婚礼也这么简单就好了 |
[11:12] | I don’t even have someone to marry them. | 我都没有婚礼主持人 |
[11:14] | I can do it. | 我能做主持人 |
[11:14] | – You have to be ordained. – I’m ordained. | -你得得到任命才行 -我被任命了 |
[11:16] | I did it online | 是在网上获得的 |
[11:17] | so I could perform a marriage ceremony for Anna-Kat’s toy ponies, | 好让我给安妮凯特的玩具小马举行婚礼 |
[11:20] | Twinkle Toes and Duffy Mcsprinkles. | 闪光脚趾和达菲·麦克糖霜 |
[11:22] | She wanted it legal. | 她想搞的正式点 |
[11:23] | That’s amazing! | 太好了 |
[11:24] | Now all I need is someone | 现在我只需要一个 |
[11:25] | who knows how to play the bagpipes. | 会吹风笛的人了 |
[11:27] | Franklin wasn’t available? | 富兰克林没空吗 |
[11:28] | Franklin plays the bagpipes? | 富兰克林会吹风笛吗 |
[11:29] | Yeah. | 会 |
[11:30] | He joined a bagpiping group as a way to rehab his asthma, | 他加入了一个风笛组来治疗哮喘 |
[11:33] | and it turned into a passion. | 结果变成了爱好 |
[11:34] | Then it’s all set. | 那就都妥了 |
[11:35] | Taylor is gonna graduate! | 泰勒可以毕业了 |
[11:37] | You would’ve loved the ceremony, Mrs. A. | 你肯定会喜欢那场婚礼的 A太太 |
[11:39] | Duffy Mcsprinkles got cold hooves, | 达菲·麦克糖霜临阵退缩了 |
[11:41] | but a last-minute pep talk from Starburst von Clydesdale | 但星爆·冯·克莱斯戴尔最后的鼓励 |
[11:43] | sorted them out. | 解决了问题 |
[11:44] | It was…beautiful. | 非常感人 |
[11:55] | You’re quiet today. | 你今天很安静 |
[11:57] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈 |
[11:58] | Oh, you took that the wrong way. | 你误会了 |
[12:00] | I like you quiet. | 我喜欢你安静 |
[12:04] | Well, I’m ready for this graduation/wedding thing. | 我准备好参加这个毕业结婚典礼了 |
[12:06] | I think I have everything set. | 我想我都搞定了 |
[12:07] | The moment that they are married, | 他们结婚的那刻 |
[12:09] | Ablin will allow Taylor to graduate. | 阿布林会让泰勒毕业 |
[12:11] | So, is Lonnie meeting us there? | 朗尼会在那里跟我们碰头吗 |
[12:13] | I’ve asked him to film the ceremony. | 我让他拍摄婚礼来着 |
[12:14] | I don’t know. We’re not speaking. | 我不知道 我们不说话了 |
[12:19] | Is Franklin meeting us there with his bagpipes? | 富兰克林会带着风笛和我们在那边碰头吗 |
[12:22] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[12:22] | Ever since I told him I’m still going to summer camp, | 自从我告诉他我要参加夏令营后 |
[12:25] | he’s not talking to me. | 他就不跟我说话了 |
[12:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:30] | Let’s go! I’m ready to graduate. | 走吧 我准备好毕业了 |
[12:33] | We’ll see. | 我们看吧 |
[12:34] | What do you mean, “we’ll see”? | 什么叫”我们看吧” |
[12:35] | You did take care of my library fine, right? | 你帮我还清了借书费 对吧 |
[12:39] | I can’t believe my baby’s graduating. | 真不敢相信我的宝贝要毕业了 |
[12:41] | Stop! | 别闹了 |
[12:44] | Works every time. | 屡试不爽 |
[12:51] | Hello, Westport Unified Class of 2020! | 大家好 西港联合学校2020届的同学 |
[12:54] | Wow, we did it. | 我们做到了 |
[12:55] | Come on, let’s hear some applause. | 来吧 大家来点掌声 |
[12:58] | Even some of you I didn’t even think | 我甚至想不到你们中的某些人 |
[13:00] | had the grades to graduate are here today. | 也能得到能在今天毕业的成绩 |
[13:02] | Nah, I’m just kidding. But anyway… | 我开玩笑呢 不过话说回来 |
[13:04] | These last few years have been some of the best of my life. | 过去几年 是我人生中最棒的几年 |
[13:07] | Lonnie! Thank god you made it. | 朗尼 太好了 你来了 |
[13:09] | Where’s your video camera? | 你的摄影机呢 |
[13:10] | Yeah, don’t worry. I got my people all over this thing. | 别担心 我的人在拍呢 |
[13:12] | It’s nice of you to show up, | 你真好心 决定过来 |
[13:13] | but I’m still not talking to you. | 不过我还是不跟你说话 |
[13:16] | You want a poignant ending? Here it is. | 你不是想要深刻的结局吗 给你一个 |
[13:18] | My whole world is about collecting likes | 我的整个世界都是在收集 |
[13:20] | from people I don’t know. | 我不认识的人的点赞 |
[13:21] | But the one person that I actually want to like me | 但唯一一个我希望他喜欢我的人 |
[13:23] | doesn’t right now. | 现在不喜欢我了 |
[13:26] | You know why my book doesn’t have an ending? | 你知道为什么我的书没有结局吗 |
[13:29] | It’s because I don’t… want this to end. | 因为我不想让这一切结束 |
[13:33] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[13:35] | Thanks for being you. | 谢谢大家做自己 |
[13:37] | Nah, I’m just kidding. | 不 我开玩笑的 |
[13:38] | Well…there’ll probably be a book tour, right? | 也许会有新书巡展签售会呢 对吧 |
[13:41] | Book tour. | 巡展签售会 |
[13:43] | Yes! | 没错 |
[13:44] | I didn’t think of that. | 我怎么没想到 |
[13:45] | Ooh, badonks, with a brain as big as his ass! | 海臀 脑袋和屁股一样大 |
[13:50] | We’re back! | 我们又回归了 |
[13:52] | We look forward to our future | 我们期待着能有一个 |
[13:53] | with perfect, “Class-of-2020” vision. | 完美 2020届式的未来 |
[13:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[14:09] | The smart kids get to talk at these things every year. | 每年聪明的学生都有机会在台上演讲 |
[14:13] | What about the not-so-smart kids? | 那不那么聪明的学生呢 |
[14:15] | They have something to say, too. | 他们也有话要说 |
[14:16] | So, with the lowest grade point average, | 现在要请平均绩点最低的同学 |
[14:19] | Your “maledictorian,” Trip Windsor. | 最差致辞生 特里普·温莎 |
[14:24] | What?! | 什么 |
[14:28] | Dearly beloved, | 亲爱的同学们 |
[14:30] | what is graduation if not a celebration of love? | 如果毕业典礼不庆祝爱 又怎能称为毕业典礼呢 |
[14:34] | How is it a celebration of love? | 这怎么就是爱的庆典了 |
[14:35] | The maledictorian is speaking! | 最差致辞生在说话呢 |
[14:39] | …and the teachers who helped guide us | 在过去四年 或者五年 |
[14:40] | through these past four — or five — years, | 帮助辅导过我们的老师们 |
[14:44] | And most importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[14:46] | the love between an administrator and his girlfriend. | 一位管理人员和他女友之间的爱情 |
[14:54] | Franklin made it! It’s all coming together! | 富兰克林来了 慢慢成型了 |
[14:56] | Greg, Oliver, go! | 格雷格 奥利弗 上 |
[15:20] | Will you give me away? | 你能把我交给新郎吗 |
[15:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:24] | Wouldn’t be the strangest thing that’s happened today. | 这也算不上今天最奇怪的事了 |
[15:54] | I’m gonna talk to Ablin about whatever this is | 我要找阿布林谈谈现在的情况 |
[15:56] | and shut it down! | 然后马上让其停止 |
[16:10] | Love, like Math, it doesn’t always make sense. | 爱情 像数学一样 不是一直都讲得通 |
[16:15] | Like English, it doesn’t always make sense. | 像英语一样 不是一直都讲得通 |
[16:20] | Like Science, it doesn’t make sense at all. | 像科学一样 完全讲不通 |
[16:23] | But the difference is, love doesn’t have to make sense. | 但区别在于 爱情不需要讲得通 |
[16:26] | Because it’s not something that you learn. | 因为这不是让你学的东西 |
[16:28] | There’s no stupid quiz that you have to pass, | 没有愚蠢的测试让你必须通过 |
[16:32] | ’cause love is making up words in scrabble. | 因为爱情就像在拼字游戏里编词 |
[16:35] | 经典动画《爱探险的朵拉》中 朵拉的经典台词 | |
[16:35] | And yelling “swiper, no swiping” together. | 然后一起喊”狐狸你别偷” |
[16:38] | It’s something that you feel. | 是你的感受 |
[16:41] | And I feel it, now and forever. | 而我感受到了 从今直到永远 |
[16:47] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[16:49] | Do you take Principal Ablin to be your husband? | 你愿意让阿布林校长做你的丈夫吗 |
[16:53] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[16:54] | Principal Ablin, do you take Maria to be your wife? | 阿布林校长 你愿意让玛丽亚做你的妻子吗 |
[16:58] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[16:59] | I now pronounce you Principal and Wife. | 我现在宣布你们是校长和校长夫人了 |
[17:03] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[17:05] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[17:06] | Does my daughter graduate? | 我女儿能毕业了吗 |
[17:07] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[17:24] | Everyone, afterward, please join us | 各位 之后请参加 |
[17:26] | for our wedding reception in the main gymnasium. | 我们在体育馆大堂举行的婚宴 |
[17:29] | You mean the PTA’s Annual Graduation Buffet?! | 你说的是家长会年度毕业自助餐吗 |
[17:33] | Either way, we’re playing “brick house.” | 不管叫什么 我们都要放砖房乐队的歌 |
[17:49] | Alright, now let me get one with just the siblings. | 好了 我拍一张只有兄弟姐妹的照片 |
[17:55] | Can you believe our baby graduated? | 你能相信我们的宝贝毕业了吗 |
[17:56] | Just two more to get rid of. | 只要再打发两个就行了 |
[17:58] | Your sentimentality is touching. | 你的多愁善感真令人感动 |
[18:10] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[18:12] | You’re upset your sister’s graduating. | 你姐姐毕业让你难过了 |
[18:14] | No. It’s Cooper. | 不 是库珀 |
[18:16] | He’s moving with his family to Florida. | 他要和家人搬去弗罗里达州了 |
[18:21] | I’m sorry, honey. I didn’t know. | 真抱歉 宝贝 我不知道 |
[18:23] | He’s my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[18:25] | You know how hard it is | 你知道能找到一个 |
[18:26] | to find a best friend who really gets you? | 真正懂你的挚友有多难吗 |
[18:28] | I know this is hard for you, but maybe he’s excited. | 我知道你肯定很难过 但或许他很开心呢 |
[18:33] | He doesn’t want to go. | 他不想去 |
[18:34] | He never even sees his parents. | 他几乎不怎么见到父母 |
[18:37] | I don’t get why they’re forcing him to do this. | 我不明白他们为什么要强迫他走 |
[18:41] | I’m gonna miss him so much. | 我会很想他的 |
[18:45] | What am I gonna do, mom? | 我该怎么办 妈妈 |
[18:59] | I know you’re mad at me, | 我知道你在生我的气 |
[19:01] | but it was nice of you to show up today. | 但谢谢你今天能来 |
[19:03] | Bagpipers always see a job through. | 风笛手总会完成任务 |
[19:05] | Unlike harp players, who bolt at the first sign of conflict. | 不像竖琴手 一见情势不对拔腿就跑 |
[19:08] | I think it’s nice you’re so worried about me, | 我很感激你这么担心我 |
[19:11] | But it’s my decision to go to summer camp, Franklin. | 但去夏令营是我的决定 富兰克林 |
[19:14] | Nothing’s gonna happen. | 什么也不会发生 |
[19:15] | Oh, yes, it will! | 那你就错了 |
[19:17] | You don’t know what happens at summer camp! I do! | 你不知道夏令营会发生什么 我知道 |
[19:19] | It’s where girls get their first kiss! | 女孩都会在那失去初吻 |
[19:21] | Is that what you’re worried about? | 你担心的就是这个吗 |
[19:23] | Me kissing another boy? | 我亲吻别的男孩 |
[19:25] | You’re a real dummy, Franklin. | 你真蠢 富兰克林 |
[19:34] | There. Problem solved. | 好了 问题解决了 |
[19:36] | I don’t have any guy friends, so I have to brag to you. | 我没什么好哥们 所以我只能向你炫耀 |
[19:39] | I just got kissed by a really cute girl. | 我刚被一个超可爱的女孩亲了 |
[19:45] | My last home-cooked dinner with the Ottos, | 我和奥图家的最后一顿家常便饭 |
[19:47] | where we use paper towels as napkins | 我们用纸巾当餐巾 |
[19:49] | and my food isn’t plated properly. | 我的食物没有精美摆盘 |
[19:52] | I’m gonna miss this. | 我会想念这些的 |
[19:54] | Cooper, there’s something I’ve got to tell you. | 库珀 我有事要告诉你 |
[19:56] | No, let me go first. | 不 让我先说 |
[19:58] | I didn’t know what it meant | 遇到你们之前 |
[19:59] | to be a part of a family until I met you guys. | 我根本不知道成为家庭的一部分是什么意思 |
[20:02] | You’re warm and messy and loud, | 你们温暖 乱七八糟 吵闹 |
[20:05] | and you drink tap water, | 还喝自来水 |
[20:06] | which is just like drinking out of the toilet. | 那根本就相当于喝马桶里的水 |
[20:09] | Move on to your next point. | 说下个要点 |
[20:11] | You let me into your home and made me a part of all that, | 你们让我进入你们的家庭 并让我成为一份子 |
[20:15] | and I’ll always be grateful. | 我会永远心怀感激 |
[20:19] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[20:22] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[20:24] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[20:26] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[20:28] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[20:29] | Enough. | 够了 |
[20:31] | Greg and I had a conversation with your parents. | 我跟格雷格和你父母谈了谈 |
[20:35] | If it’s okay with you, | 如果你同意 |
[20:36] | they said that you can live with us until you graduate high school. | 他们说你毕业之前都可以和我们住在一起 |
[20:40] | What?! | 什么 |
[20:41] | They’ll send the jet for you every other weekend. | 他们会每隔一周派飞机来接你 |
[20:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:43] | Mm-hmm. | 当然 |
[20:45] | Dude! | 哥们 |
[20:46] | Dude! | 哥们 |
[20:46] | Dude! | 哥们 |
[20:49] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[20:58] | Okay. | 这样 |
[20:59] | What if I break into a delivery room, | 如果我冲进产房 |
[21:02] | I deliver someone’s baby, | 给某个人接生 |
[21:04] | but at the last minute, I make a switch and I hand them… | 但在最后一刻 我狸猫换太子 给他们… |
[21:08] | A live possum? | 一只活负鼠 |
[21:10] | That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最蠢的事了 |
[21:12] | But you know what? | 但你猜怎么着 |
[21:13] | Let’s do it! | 我们做吧 |
[21:14] | Let’s just finish the book! | 我们完成这本书 |
[21:15] | Sorry, but anyone over 30 likes an idea, it can’t be good. | 抱歉 但任何30以上的人喜欢的想法都肯定不好 |
[21:19] | That’s just science, bruh. | 这是科学 兄弟 |