Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Okay! We’re all set for prom. 好了 我们都准备好参加毕业舞会了
[00:04] I just booked us a limo 我刚订了个豪华轿车
[00:05] and paid extra to have them stretch it. 并且多加了些钱 让他们把车再加长
[00:06] I can’t wait. 我简直迫不及待
[00:07] But you know the deal. 但你知道条件的
[00:08] You have to complete your life skills list first. 你必须先完成你的生活技能清单
[00:10] I’ve been checking stuff off the list all week. 我这一整周都在完成上面的技能 然后划掉
[00:12] In fact, there’s only one item left. 实际上 现在只剩一项了
[00:15] Number 70 — “Teach Dad to shoot a three-pointer.” 第70项 「教爸爸投三分球」
[00:18] Why is this on the list? 这项怎么会在清单上
[00:19] Because it’s hilarious. 因为这真的超好笑
[00:21] Because I want Taylor to learn to communicate effectively 因为我希望泰勒能学会高效地沟通
[00:24] while also spending some time with you. 同时也能多花点时间跟你相处
[00:25] Smart. 聪明
[00:26] Mr. A, you’ll be shooting threes in no time A先生 你肯定很快就能学会投三分球
[00:28] because Taylor is an awesome teacher. 因为泰勒是个极其出色的老师
[00:30] If it wasn’t for her, 如果不是她
[00:31] I’d still be rocking Velcro shoes. 我到现在都还在穿魔鬼粘的鞋子
[00:33] The trick was to say “loops” instead of “bunny ears.” 诀窍就是要说”扣环” 而非”兔耳朵”
[00:36] Trip didn’t like imagining tying bunny ears together. 特里普不喜欢想象将兔耳朵绑在一起
[00:39] Because then he couldn’t breathe. 因为那样的话兔子就无法呼吸了
[00:43] – Crom is gonna be the best. – The best. -「库会」一定会是最赞的 -最赞的
[00:45] You guys can’t go to prom. You’re sophomores. 你们不能去参加毕业舞会 你们才念高二
[00:47] That’s right. You losers are going to prom 没错 你们这些废柴要去参加毕业舞会
[00:48] while Cooper and I are attending the hottest party of the year. 而库珀和我将参加年度最精彩的派对
[00:51] Crom! 「库会」
[00:52] What the hell is Crom? 「库会」是什么鬼
[00:54] It’s the prom alternative Cooper’s throwing on his yacht 就是库珀在他的游艇上举办的毕业舞会的替代品
[00:56] that’s gonna be way better than any school dance. 那绝对比任何学校舞会都要好玩
[00:59] Crom has everything — 「库会」拥有一切
[01:00] Mock-tails, designer life vests, 无酒精鸡尾酒 设计师名款救生衣
[01:02] and DJ Khaled. 以及DJ卡里德
[01:04] At prom, Principal Ablin is spinning from 6:00 to 8:00. 在毕业舞会上 6点到8点由阿布林校长主持
[01:06] Then his deejay alter ego MouseFace 然后他的DJ第二人格「鼠脸」
[01:08] is taking over from 8:00 to 10:00. 将在8点到10点接管过去
[01:10] Do you want to help me pick out the hors d’oeuvres for Crom tonight? 你想帮我选定今晚「库会」的开胃小菜吗
[01:12] I’ve got five local caterers battling it out. 有五家本地的宴席承办商正在大战呢
[01:15] The winner not only gets the gig, 赢家不仅会得到这个活儿
[01:16] they become sous-chef for my Goldendoodles. 还将成为我家黄金贵宾犬的副厨
[01:18] I can’t. I have to go. 我没空 我得走了
[01:20] I have a shift at Teen Help Line. 我要去青少年求助热线值班
[01:21] But I’m a teen. I need help. 但我也是青少年啊 我需要帮助
[01:23] Do I serve seared foie gras with mission fig, 我是该选无花果配爆炒肥肝
[01:25] or do I go with the classic French Coquilles Saint-Jacques? 还是选经典的法式巨海扇蛤呢
[01:28] I hear you. 我明白你的意思
[01:29] It’s important to know that you’re not alone. 很重要的一点就是知道你不是孤单一个人
[01:31] Teens all across the country are going through exactly the same… 全国的青少年都在经历跟你一样的…
[01:35] You know what? It doesn’t work with this. 算了 这种心灵鸡汤不适合你的情况
[01:39] Hi. 嗨
[01:40] Bye. 再见
[01:41] Anna-Kat, don’t run off. 安娜凯特 别跑
[01:42] Come here and tell me about your day. 来跟我说说你今天一天过得怎么样
[01:44] Seriously? 不是吧你
[01:45] So, she’s officially a tween. 她正式成为青少年了
[01:47] I hate the yelling, but I do enjoy the part 我讨厌大吼大叫的 但我很喜欢
[01:49] where they think they’ve discovered The Beatles. 他们自以为发现了披头士乐队的时候
[01:50] She’s still a baby. 她还是个小宝宝啊
[01:52] What? 怎么了
[01:53] How was the day with your friends? 你今天跟朋友们过得怎么样
[01:55] – Good. – What did you guys do? -挺好的 -你们做了些什么
[01:57] Stuff. 事
[01:58] Can you give me more than one word, please? 能别就说一个词吗
[01:59] Yes. Byeeeee. 好的 再见见见
[02:05] I’m getting iced out. 我被冰封在外了
[02:06] They say parenting is a long process of letting go. 他们都说为人父母就是一个漫长的放手过程
[02:08] It’s really a long process of getting yelled at and pushed away. 其实是一个被吼和被推开的漫长过程
[02:10] I don’t know why I let you talk me into having kids. 我真不懂我为什么任由你说服我生孩子了
[02:14] This is on you. 这都是你的错
[02:25] Principal Ablin just e-mailed. 阿布林校长刚发邮件过来了
[02:27] Apparently, 显然
[02:28] there have been instances of hurt feelings in Anna-Kat’s class, 安娜凯特的班里 有人的感情被伤害了
[02:32] and he wants the parents to talk to the kids about bullying. 他希望家长们跟孩子谈谈霸凌的问题
[02:36] I think that’s a very good idea. 我觉得这主意很棒啊
[02:37] You would. 你当然这么认为
[02:39] Principal Ablin is overreacting. 阿布林校长绝对是反应过度了
[02:41] When I was a kid, everyone got teased a little, 我小的时候 每个人都偶尔会被捉弄啊
[02:43] and it helped build character. 那有助于塑造孩子的个性
[02:45] – You were teased, too? – Of course not. -你也被捉弄过吗 -当然没有
[02:46] I did the teasing, and I built a lot of character. 都是我捉弄别人 我帮助塑造了很多人的个性
[02:49] If someone teased you, you would say, 如果有人捉弄你 你就说
[02:50] “Sticks and stones may break my bones, “棍棒和石头或许会打断我的骨头
[02:52] but words will never hurt me.” 但言语永远伤害不了我”
[02:53] But words do hurt, Katie. 但是言语也会伤人的 凯蒂
[02:54] Not more than sticks! 没有棍棒伤得那么狠
[02:56] If we make a big deal about “instances of hurt feelings,” 如果我们对于”被伤害感情的事”小题大做
[02:59] then Anna-Kat will never become 那安娜凯特永远不会成为
[03:00] the strong person that we want her to be. 我们希望她成为的那种强大的人
[03:02] Interesting coming from a woman 你说这种话还真有趣
[03:03] who bullied her gym teacher until he quit his job. 你当年把体育老师霸凌到让他辞职
[03:06] It wasn’t my fault. 那不是我的错
[03:07] He was a grown man named Carroll. 他是个成年男子 却叫”卡罗尔”
[03:08] Blame his parents. 怪他的父母吧
[03:12] Okay, guys, I have a couple of prom calls on hold. 听着 有好几通关于毕业舞会的求助电话在等着
[03:15] We are going to have a high volume of them today 今天一定会接到很多关于这事的电话
[03:17] because it is the weekend of Westport prom. 因为这周末是西港毕业舞会的举办时间
[03:19] And Crom! 以及「库会」
[03:21] All dances can bring out feelings of rejection, 一切的舞会都会激发出被拒绝的感觉
[03:23] so this is a tough time for the kids. 所以这对那些孩子们来说是艰难时期
[03:26] And me. 以及我
[03:27] Deborah, with all due respect, 黛布拉 无意冒犯
[03:29] you don’t have to start every shift 其实你不必在每次值班开始前
[03:30] with a personal, traumatic story. 都讲一个你自身的创伤故事
[03:32] You’re right. 你说得对
[03:34] I wore a back brace in high school, 我念高中时戴着后背矫形器
[03:35] so nobody asked me to prom. 所以没人邀请我去参加毕业舞会
[03:37] My dad was my date. 我的舞伴是我爸爸
[03:38] All normal so far, but at the dance, 到这里都很正常 但是在舞会上
[03:40] he ditched me for the Prom Queen. 他抛下了我 去勾搭舞会皇后了
[03:43] But it all worked out 但最终结果很好
[03:44] because she is now my stepmother. 因为现在她成了我的继母
[03:47] Let’s have a great shift! 祝大家值班愉快
[03:51] Hello, this is Teen Help Line. 你好 这里是青少年求助热线
[03:52] What’s on your mind today? 你今天有什么心事呢
[03:53] Hi, I’m calling because I’m feeling kinda down. 嗨 我打过来是因为我的心情有点低落
[03:56] Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. 听你这么说我很遗憾
[03:57] What’s making you feel this way? 是什么让你有这种感觉呢
[03:59] Prom, I guess. 大概是因为毕业舞会吧
[04:00] No one asked me out because of my looks. 因为我的长相 没人约我一起去
[04:03] That’s awful. 那真是太糟心了
[04:04] But remember, looks aren’t everything. 但是记住了 长相并不是一切
[04:06] It’s personality that counts. 重要的是性格
[04:08] You’re just saying that because it’s in the script. 你这么说是因为脚本里写好了让你这么说
[04:11] Okay, it’s in the script. But it’s true. 好吧 脚本里的确这么写的 但这是实话
[04:14] But you don’t even know if I have a good personality or not. 但你都不知道我的性格好不好
[04:17] Well, tell me about yourself. 那跟我说说你自己吧
[04:19] Who’s your favorite musician? 你最爱的音乐人是谁
[04:20] That’s a tough question. 这个问题好难啊
[04:21] You’re gonna have to give me a sec. 你得给我一点时间
[04:22] Well, you’re taking your time to think about it, 你要慢慢花时间去想
[04:24] – which makes you a thoughtful person. – Thanks. -这说明你是个深思熟虑的人 -谢谢
[04:27] Just as long as you don’t say Ed Sheeran or something, 只要你别说是艾德·希兰什么的
[04:29] you’re officially awesome. 那你就真的很赞
[04:30] Okay, I’ve thought about it. 好吧 我想过了
[04:31] My favorite musician is Ed Sheeran. 我最爱的音乐人是艾德·希兰
[04:35] Oh, look at that! You’re laughing. 瞧啊 你笑了
[04:36] What do you guys do when you make someone feel better? 当你们成功开导了来电者后会做些什么
[04:38] You get to, like, ring a bell or something? 可以按铃庆祝什么的吗
[04:40] Tickets spew out of a slot in the desk, 桌上的凹槽会吐出一些票
[04:42] and I redeem them at the prize counter. 我可以去奖品中心兑换东西
[04:44] If I get you to say, “That really helped,” 如果我能让你说出”这真的帮到了我”
[04:46] I’ll have enough to get a bamboo back scratcher. 我就能获得一个竹制的挠痒器了
[04:49] Good to know. 很高兴知道这点
[04:50] Why aren’t you saying I really helped you? 你为什么不说我真的帮到你了呢
[04:52] Because then we’d be done talking, 因为那样我们就没法继续聊下去了
[04:54] and I’m not ready for that. 我还没准备好接受这点
[04:58] Ah, love that smile. 我好爱这个笑容
[04:59] When do you turn 18? 你什么时候满18岁
[05:00] Don’t answer that. 别回答这个问题了
[05:09] Are you sure that’s right? That seems kind of far. 你确定这个距离没错吗 好像太远了啊
[05:11] Don’t think about the distance. 别想着距离
[05:12] Just bend at the knees and follow through. 屈膝 投球 就行了
[05:16] Okay. 好吧
[05:17] Here goes nothing. 那我就尽力一试吧
[05:21] Okay, well, maybe think about the distance a little bit. 好吧 或许你还是想着点距离吧
[05:25] Dad, I see what you did wrong, but good news — 爸 我发现你哪里做错了 但好消息是
[05:27] it’s totally fixable. 这是完全可以纠正的
[05:29] In order to make the shot, you need to aim at the basket. 为了投中 你需要瞄准篮框才行
[05:32] I was. 我瞄准了啊
[05:33] Well, crap. 完蛋了
[05:43] So close! 就差一点啊
[05:45] Get there! 快进去啊
[05:49] That’s on me. 那是我的错
[05:51] Mr. A, I really want to go to prom with Taylor. A先生 我真的很想跟泰勒一起去参加毕业舞会
[05:54] Shooting a three-pointer is not that hard, okay? 投进一个三分球并没有那么难
[05:56] Just do what I do. 照我这样做就行了
[05:56] Just grab the ball and toss it in. 抓住球 扔进去就行了
[06:02] You don’t even have to look at the hoop. 你根本就不需要看篮框
[06:03] Just grab and toss it. 抓住 扔出
[06:06] See? 瞧吧
[06:07] I’m sorry, kids. 抱歉 孩子们
[06:08] I-I have played basketball before, 我以前打过篮球
[06:10] but for some reason, I can’t make this shot. 但不知道是什么原因 我就是投不中
[06:12] Taylor, you’ve completed your list except for this, 泰勒 除了这项 你已经完成了清单上的所有项目
[06:15] and that’s close enough. 那已经够接近完美了
[06:16] You have my permission to go to the prom. 我允许你去参加毕业舞会
[06:18] We’re going to prom! 我们要去参加毕业舞会了
[06:20] – No. – What? -不行 -什么
[06:21] I thought I was finally getting the hang of conversations. 我还以为我终于能领悟到对话的要点了呢
[06:24] I made a promise to check every item off that list — 我对自己承诺过 必须完成清单上所有项目
[06:26] every item. 一项不落
[06:28] And that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. 那我就要做到
[06:29] The whole point of this list 这清单的意义
[06:30] was to teach me to see things through 就在于教导我要坚持到底
[06:32] and not to be such a screw-up. 不要当个半途而废的人
[06:33] And I’m not gonna stop now. 所以我现在绝不会放弃
[06:35] But, babe, your dad is, like, so, so, so, so, 但是 宝贝 你爸的篮球技术
[06:38] so bad at basketball. 烂穿地心啊
[06:40] All sports, really. 其实我所有运动技能都很烂
[06:45] I don’t know. 我不知道
[06:45] I guess it’s just a bunch of really old people 感觉就是一群老人
[06:48] who live in apartments in New York, 住在纽约的公寓里
[06:49] and there’s a monkey. 还有只猴子
[06:50] Yeah, I don’t get “Friends” either. 就是啊 我也不懂《老友记》好看在哪里
[06:53] Guys at school are idiots. 你们学校的男生都是白痴
[06:55] Anybody would be lucky to go to prom with you. 任何人能和你一起参加舞会都是他们的幸运
[06:57] Well, how about you? 那你呢
[07:00] How about me, what? 我怎么了
[07:01] Do you want to go to prom with me? 你愿意和我一起去舞会吗
[07:05] Oh, no, I made it awkward. 糟了 我把气氛弄尴尬了
[07:07] – It was stupid to ask. – Oh, no, no, no, no. -我不该开口的 太傻了 -不 不是的
[07:09] It’s just there’s a procedure here, and — 只是热线回复有规定的标准程序…
[07:11] Forget I said anything. You helped me a lot. 忘记我说过的话吧 你帮了我很多
[07:13] You earned yourself that bamboo back scratcher. 你可以获得那个竹制挠痒器了
[07:18] You know what? Screw procedure. 算了 管它什么标准程序呢
[07:21] I’d love to go to prom with you. 我很乐意和你一起去舞会
[07:22] Really? 真的吗
[07:24] They don’t let me ask for your information, 按规定我不能询问你的个人信息
[07:25] so I’ll give you mine. 所以我告诉你我的
[07:26] My name is Oliver, and I live at 23 Woody Lane. 我叫奥利弗 我住在伍迪街23号
[07:29] Great. I’ll pick you up tomorrow night at 7:00. 很好 我明晚7点去接你
[07:32] See you then. 到时见
[07:34] Oh, you look happy. 你看起来很开心
[07:35] You’re making our callers happy. 你把来电者哄开心了
[07:38] D-Do you think I look happy? 你觉得我看起来快乐吗
[07:40] So happy. 发自内心地快乐
[07:46] If you got points for shooting the ball in our rose bushes, 如果把球投进我们家玫瑰丛能得分的话
[07:48] I’d be the leading scorer. 我就是得分王啦
[07:55] Our daughter is being bullied. 我们家女儿被霸凌了
[07:58] What? 什么
[07:59] I just found this in Anna-Kat’s backpack. 我刚在安娜凯特的书包里发现了这个
[08:01] “You suck. Tilly.” “你烂透了 蒂莉留”
[08:04] Principal Ablin knew that my baby was being bullied, 阿布林校长明知道我家宝贝遭人欺负
[08:06] and his only response was an e-mail! 他却只发一封邮件就完事了
[08:08] I want that man to be given a swirly 我诅咒那个男人的脑袋被人按进马桶
[08:10] and shoved in a locker! 整个人被塞进储物柜
[08:12] What happened to “bullying builds character”? 你不是说”霸凌塑造个性”吗
[08:13] You didn’t marry me for my consistency, Greg! 你娶我又不是因为我说话前后一致 格雷格
[08:15] You married me for a body that you foolishly thought 而是因为你蠢到以为我生完几个孩子
[08:17] would stay the same after kids! 还能保持原来的苗条身材
[08:19] That’s on you. 这事只能怪你自己
[08:25] – Let’s not bring up the note to Anna-Kat. – Why not? -我们别在安娜凯特面前提这事 -为什么不
[08:27] I found it while doing my weekly deep snoop into her stuff. 我是在每周例行偷翻她东西时发现的
[08:30] Let’s just talk about bullying in general 我们就泛泛地讨论霸凌话题
[08:32] and see how she reacts. 看她有何反应
[08:33] Okay, but you really should stop snooping on the kids. 好吧 但你真的不该再偷翻孩子们的东西了
[08:35] Without my snooping, 我要是不偷翻
[08:36] we wouldn’t know anything about our children. 我们就对孩子们的事一无所知了
[08:38] And I also wouldn’t know that you’ve been shopping around 我也不会知道你最近到处挑选
[08:40] for a backyard chicken coop. 后院鸡舍了
[08:42] That’s not happening. Clear your browser. 想都别想 清除你的浏览记录
[08:44] I know you know how to do it. 我知道你会操作
[08:48] Anna-Kat, it’s time for bed. 安娜凯特 该睡觉了
[08:52] Anything you want to talk about? 你有什么事想跟我们说吗
[08:53] No. Good night. 没有 晚安
[08:55] But you know you can talk to us about anything, right? 但你知道你任何事都可以和爸妈说的吧
[08:58] Anything? 任何事吗
[08:59] Anything. 任何事
[09:01] Okay. 好吧
[09:02] I want to talk about you guys leaving 我想聊聊你们离开我房间
[09:03] and letting me go to bed. 让我睡觉的事
[09:05] Good night! 晚安
[09:05] We can talk about that… 我们可以聊这个
[09:07] …but we can also talk about bullying. 但我们也可以谈谈霸凌
[09:11] If you’re being bullied, you can come to us. 如果你被霸凌了 你可以告诉我们的
[09:15] Okay. 好的
[09:16] I’m being bullied by a boy 我正在被一个
[09:17] whose breath smells like almonds 散发杏仁味口气的男生
[09:18] and a girl who dresses like a lazy lumberjack. 和一个穿得像懒惰伐木工的女生霸凌
[09:21] Good night! 晚安
[09:30] That was meaner than it needed to be. 她没必要那么毒舌吧
[09:32] Anna-Kat isn’t icing us out. 安娜凯特是故意把我们推开的
[09:34] She’s too afraid of her bully to talk to us. 她太怕那个校园恶霸了 不敢跟我们说
[09:37] This is bad. 情况很严重
[09:37] We have to figure out what to do. 我们必须想个办法
[09:38] It’s okay. You don’t have to worry. I’ll handle it. 没事的 你无需担心 我会搞定的
[09:41] Do you think saying “I’ll handle it” is reassuring? 你觉得说”我会搞定的”能让我放心吗
[09:43] Because it almost never is. 因为这招几乎从来没成功过
[09:51] What is the best way to get back at Anna-Kat’s bully — 报复欺负安娜凯特的恶霸 最好的方法是什么
[09:55] who’s a child — without breaking laws? 对方是个孩子 我不能犯法
[09:57] Just find an offensive word that rhymes with her name. 想个和她名字押韵的骂人的词
[09:59] You know, like Silly Tilly or Shrilly Tilly. 比如”蠢猪”蒂莉 或者”尖嗓”蒂莉
[10:03] It’s too bad her name isn’t Lanus. 真可惜她不叫拉努斯[押韵”肛门”]
[10:06] I get a tad crazy when someone hurts Anna-Kat. 每当有人伤害安娜·凯特 我就会发狂
[10:08] When she was 3, 她三岁那年
[10:09] a little boy grabbed a juice box out of her hand, 有一个小男孩抢走了她手中的果汁
[10:12] and I bit him. 于是我就咬了他
[10:12] You bit a child? 你咬了一个孩子吗
[10:14] Calm down. Etiquette police over here. 淡定点 真当自己是礼仪警察呢
[10:16] Okay, just reach out to Tilly’s mom. 你就直接联系蒂莉的妈妈
[10:18] It’s the only reasonable approach. 这是唯一合理的做法
[10:19] Yeah, I guess you’re right. 嗯 我想你说得对
[10:20] I’ll invite Tilly’s mom out to lunch. 我会邀请蒂莉妈妈共进午餐
[10:22] Do you know how to make a horse noise? 你会学马叫吗
[10:24] What? 什么
[10:28] I don’t think so. Why? 我应该不会 怎么了
[10:30] Well, then, you could’ve gone with Tilly the Filly. 你如果会 就能给她取名”小母马”蒂莉
[10:32] But without the horse noise, it doesn’t work. 但不配合马叫 就达不到效果
[10:40] You’re ditching Crom to go to prom 你居然抛弃「库会」 改去毕业舞会
[10:42] with some lonely Teen Help Line chica loca?! 还是跟一个通过热线认识的寂寞白人妞
[10:45] I’m sorry, dude. It just happened. 很抱歉 老兄 但事情就这么发生了
[10:46] I want to go to Crom, 我也想去「库会」
[10:47] but I have to do the right thing. 但我必须做正确的事
[10:49] What if ditching your prom date is doing the right thing? 如果抛下你的舞会女伴就是正确的事呢
[10:52] I’m listening. 说来听听
[10:53] She hasn’t even confirmed! 她都没跟你确认
[10:54] She might be blowing you off. 说不定她会放你鸽子
[10:55] I’m not following, but I want to. Go on. 我没听懂 但我想听懂 继续说
[10:58] A senior girl asks out a sophomore to prom. Why? 一个毕业班女孩邀请高二男生参加舞会 为什么
[11:01] Because they made a connection over the phone? 因为他们在电话里聊得很投缘吗
[11:04] Don’t think so. 怎么可能
[11:05] She’s messing with you. 她是在耍你
[11:06] Why would she do that? 她为什么要这么做
[11:07] Because it’s funny and cruel, 因为这很好玩 也很残忍
[11:08] and that’s the world we live in. 我们所在的世界就是这样
[11:10] That makes so much sense. 你说得好有道理
[11:12] I’m not gonna spend my night being ridiculed. 我才不要整晚被人嘲笑
[11:14] I’m going to Crom! 我要去「库会」
[11:15] Yeah, and for doing the right thing, 很好 由于你做了正确的事
[11:17] here’s your reward. 给你奖励
[11:21] A dry cleaning receipt? 干洗收据
[11:23] For our matching tuxes. 是我们的同款燕尾服
[11:26] Crom! 「库会」
[11:30] Katie. 凯蒂
[11:32] You must be Stephanie. 你一定就是斯蒂芬妮
[11:34] Have a seat. 请坐
[11:34] Be cool. 冷静点
[11:35] This woman is not your enemy. 这女人不是你的敌人
[11:36] She’s just another mom trying her best. 她也是一个努力养育孩子的母亲
[11:38] Thank you for meeting with me. 谢谢你愿意和我见面
[11:41] Of course. 应该的
[11:41] Thanks for reaching out 谢谢你主动找我
[11:42] about the bullying that’s going on at school. 谈校园里正在发生的霸凌情况
[11:44] Well, I tried to play nice, 我已经尽量友好了
[11:46] but she clearly isn’t interested in a civil discussion. 但她显然对文明讨论没兴趣
[11:49] Listen, lady, your daughter is the bully. 听着 女士 你女儿就是那个校园恶霸
[11:51] – Tilly? – Yes, Tilly. -蒂莉吗 -没错 蒂莉
[11:53] She left this note in my daughter’s backpack. 她在我女儿书包里放了这张字条
[11:57] Normally, I wouldn’t judge a person’s parenting, 一般我不会评判别人教育孩子的方式
[11:59] but since you raised a bully, 但由于你养出了一个恶霸
[12:01] I can say that you’re a bad mom. 我可以说你是个坏妈妈
[12:02] And not in the fun Mila Kunis way. 不是女星米拉·库妮丝那种好玩的坏
[12:04] You’re Christina Applegate. 而是克里斯蒂娜·艾伯盖特那种真正的坏
[12:05] I don’t know what that means. I didn’t see the movie. 我不知道那是什么意思 我没看过那部电影
[12:07] Neither did I, 我也没有
[12:08] but the trailer made it quite clear. 但看预告片已经很明显了
[12:10] This note doesn’t mean what you think it means. 这字条不是你以为的那样
[12:13] It doesn’t say “You suck. Tilly.” 上面写的不是 “你烂透了 蒂莉留”
[12:15] It says “You suck Tilly.” 而是”你烂透了 蒂莉”
[12:19] I didn’t know who was leaving all of these notes 我原本不知道是谁把这些字条
[12:20] in Tilly’s locker, but now I do. 放进蒂莉的储物柜 但现在我知道了
[12:24] Anna-Kat has been bullying my daughter, 安娜凯特一直在霸凌我的女儿
[12:27] and I see where she gets it from. 我终于明白她这是遗传自谁了
[12:37] I just met with Tilly’s mom. 我刚和蒂莉的妈妈见过面了
[12:40] Anna-Kat is not being bullied. 安娜凯特没被人霸凌
[12:42] She’s the bully. 她才是校园恶霸
[12:44] – Anna-Kat? – Yes! -安娜凯特吗 -是的
[12:46] I can’t believe it, either! 我也不敢相信
[12:47] Where did she learn this behavior? 这些行为她是从哪儿学来的
[12:48] TV? Video games? 电视吗 还是电动游戏
[12:50] All the stories you tell about 大概是你说过的那些
[12:51] teasing the uncool kids when you were popular? 你当年受欢迎时 捉弄那些书呆同学的故事
[12:54] I’m sorry, Greg, but I don’t see the link. 不好意思 格雷格 我没看出有什么关联
[12:55] TV did it. 都是电视教坏她的
[12:56] Specifically that penguin documentary that you showed her last week. 特别是你上周给她看的那部企鹅题材纪录片
[13:01] I’m actually curious to see if you’ll stick the landing. 我很想看看你能不能自圆其说
[13:03] Those penguins were super mean 那些企鹅对其它那些
[13:04] to the other penguins that didn’t have eggs. 没有蛋的企鹅非常刻薄
[13:06] That’s bullying. 那是霸凌
[13:07] Now that I think about it, 现在我仔细想想
[13:09] this whole situation is your fault! 这整件事都是你的错
[13:12] Broke your leg on the dismount. 下马时摔坏了腿
[13:13] 指体操运动员凯丽·斯特鲁格 带着严重的脚踝伤比赛 被教练贝拉抱到领奖台上
[13:13] Béla Károlyi is carrying you off the mat. 贝拉·卡罗里伊把你抬下垫子
[13:15] How on Earth do you know nothing about sports 你到底怎么会除了女子体操
[13:17] except for women’s gymnastics? 对运动一无所知
[13:23] Anna-Kat, can you explain this? 安娜凯特 你能解释一下这个吗
[13:26] This is what I tell my friends — 我对朋友是这么解释的
[13:28] you thought he was rich. 你当年以为我爸是有钱人
[13:29] Not our marriage. This. 不是让你解释我们的婚姻 是这个
[13:34] Where’d you get those? 你从哪儿弄到的
[13:35] From Tilly’s mother. 从蒂莉妈妈那儿
[13:36] They’re yours, right? 这都是你的 是吗
[13:38] Yeah. 是的
[13:39] Look, I know it was wrong to write those notes, 听着 我知道写这些纸条不对
[13:41] but the cool girls said I should do it. 但那些酷女孩说我应该写
[13:43] They thought it was funny. 她们觉得很好玩
[13:44] And — I don’t know, I just… 而且 我说不好 我只是…
[13:47] I don’t know. 我不知道
[13:48] It’s not cool to be mean. 刻薄并不酷
[13:50] But you were cool. 但你当年很酷啊
[13:51] Okay, I’m partly to blame here, 好吧 这里我要负一部分责任
[13:53] but the penguin movie did not help. 但那个企鹅影片也没起到什么好作用
[13:55] When I was growing up, it’s true, 在我成长的过程中 没错
[13:58] I was one of the cool girls. 我是酷女孩中的一个
[13:59] I was the coolest. 我是最酷的
[14:01] I was the hottest, most popular girl in school. 我是学校里最火辣 最受欢迎的女孩
[14:04] Do you have a handle on this? 你真明白现在的情况吗
[14:06] But I didn’t raise you to be like me. 但我没想把你养我这样
[14:09] I raised you to be better than me. 我希望你能比我更好
[14:12] How adorable are we? 我们有多可爱啊
[14:14] Guys, not now. 各位 现在不是时候
[14:15] Why would you even do that to another girl? 你为什么要那样对一个女孩
[14:18] I don’t have a reason. 我没有理由
[14:20] I know what it’s like to be bullied for no reason. 我知道被无理由地霸凌是什么感受
[14:22] It all started when I made the winning shot in a basketball game. 一切都是从我在篮球比赛里投中决胜球开始的
[14:25] Back up a bit. 等等 倒回去点
[14:26] You were on a basketball team? 你加入过篮球队吗
[14:28] I was the equipment manager, 我当年是设备管理员
[14:29] but I did get to go in for one play in one game. 但我确实参与了一场比赛中的一个环节
[14:31] Tell us more because there’s no way this isn’t a funny story. 多讲点 因为这肯定是个好玩的故事
[14:34] I was a sophomore in high school. 我当时念高二
[14:35] My team was down by two. 我的球队落后两分
[14:41] Otto, you’re in. 奥图 你上
[14:42] Me? 我
[14:43] Yeah, it’s a jump ball, and you’re the tallest. 没错 是个跳球 而你最高
[15:06] Ball! Ball! Ball! Ball! 球 球 球 球
[15:12] Pass the ball! 传球
[15:36] You shot it in the wrong hoop, Otto. 你投错了篮筐 奥图
[15:37] You lost us the game. 你害我们输了比赛
[15:38] Oh, no. 不要啊
[15:42] Still. It feels nice to be appreciated. 但被感激还是感觉挺好的
[15:45] Man, you’ve been Gregging stuff up since you were a kid, huh? 天 你从小就这样”格”外会搞砸事情了 对吧
[15:48] I made the winning shot, just for the wrong team. 我投进了决胜球 只不过贡献给了敌队
[15:50] I must’ve blocked that part out. 我肯定是自动屏蔽了那一段
[15:52] I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact 我不知道那和我现在
[15:54] that I can’t make a three-pointer now. 无法投三分球有没有关系
[15:55] At Teen Help Line, we’re taught that childhood bullying 在青少年求助热线 我们学到 童年的霸凌
[15:57] can have long-lasting effects even into adulthood. 会有持续影响 甚至一直到成年期
[16:00] And that’s why you need to apologize to Tilly. 所以你需要向蒂莉道歉
[16:03] – I will. – But that’s not all, Anna-Kat. -我会的 -但那还不是全部 安娜凯特
[16:06] I’m finally following through with the punishment 我终于要实施那个 从你5岁起
[16:08] that I’ve been threatening you with since you were 5. 我就用来威胁你的惩罚
[16:11] – I’m signing you up for soccer. – No. -我要给你报名足球队 -不
[16:13] And you’re going to go to every practice and every game, 而且你每次练习 每场比赛都要去
[16:15] and I’m going to buy your father a little foldy chair, 我会给你爸买一把小折叠椅
[16:17] and he’s gonna sit on the sidelines and cheer you on. 他会坐在场外 给你加油
[16:19] And I will watch from the car where there’s air conditioning. 我会坐在有空调的车里观看
[16:23] Thanks for telling me that story, Mr. Otto, 谢谢你分享这个故事 奥图先生
[16:25] because now I know Oliver can’t go to Crom. 因为现在我知道奥利弗不能去「库会」
[16:27] Are you serious? 你认真的吗
[16:28] We both know your prom date probably isn’t a prank. 我们都知道你的女伴很可能不是恶作剧
[16:31] She’ll show up here, realize you blew her off, 她会来这里 发现你放了她鸽子
[16:33] and go home and sit on her couch in her prom dress, all devastated. 然后回家穿着礼服坐在沙发上 心碎欲绝
[16:38] You heard your dad’s story. 你听到你爸的故事了
[16:40] If you ditch her, it could bum her out for life. 如果你抛下她 可能会让她失望一辈子
[16:44] I’ll go to prom. 我会去毕业舞会
[16:46] But I’ve gotta say, 但我必须说
[16:47] this new empathetic version of me? 这个有同理心的新版本的我
[16:48] I don’t care for it. 我不是很喜欢
[16:52] Mom, I guess you have to fire up “Dirty Dancing.” 妈 大概你只能播放《辣身舞》给我们看了
[16:55] Trip and I are staying home tonight. 我和特里普今晚要留在家里
[16:56] No. 不
[16:57] After my realization, 我领悟后
[16:58] I feel like a weight has been lifted. 感觉肩上的重担被放下了
[17:00] I’m gonna try the three-pointer one more time. 我要再试一次投三分球
[17:02] Alright, Dad! 太好了 老爸
[17:03] Get out there and remember everything I taught you. 赶快上场 牢记我教给你的一切
[17:05] Wait, Mr. A, you’re forgetting your magical headband! 等等 A先生 你忘了你的魔力发带
[17:08] I don’t need it anymore, Trip. 我不再需要了 特里普
[17:10] The magic is inside me. 魔力已在我心中
[17:17] – You’ve got this, babe. – Let’s go, Dad. -你可以的 宝贝 -上吧 老爸
[17:18] Come on, Mr. A. Nothing but net… 加油 A先生 不过是网罢了
[17:20] or rim or backboard. 或者筐 或者板
[17:23] Or really anything. Just get it in. 或者是任何东西 投中就好
[17:26] Let’s go, Dad! 上吧 老爸
[17:31] I hit the rim! 我碰到了篮筐
[17:32] You’re so close! Keep going, Dad! 差一点就进了 继续加油 老爸
[17:34] Hey, I think your date’s here. 嘿 你的女伴好像到了
[17:36] It’s just one night, right? I’ll make the best of it. 就一晚 对吧 我会好好利用的
[17:44] Is that Lindsey Coolidge? 那是琳赛·柯立芝吗
[17:46] Are you my prom date? 你是我的舞伴吗
[17:47] Yes, I am. 是的 我是
[17:48] Oh, oh, no, he’s kidding. 不 他开玩笑呢
[17:49] I’m the one who talked to you on the phone. 我才是那个和你通电话的人
[17:51] Oliver Otto. 奥利弗·奥图
[17:52] Hi, Lindsey. 嗨 琳赛
[17:53] Oh, hey, guys. 你们好
[17:54] Oh, Lindsey, these are my parents. 琳赛 这是我父母
[17:57] – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. -很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
[18:00] She’s going to the prom with Oliver? 她要和奥利弗一起去毕业舞会吗
[18:01] Just another in the long line of Otto men 又有一个奥图家的男人
[18:03] punching above their weight. 超水平发挥了
[18:05] – You ready? – Yes. -你准备好了吗 -是的
[18:07] Just one quick question. 有个小问题
[18:09] You said no one asked you to prom because of your looks. 你说因为你的长相 所以没人约你去毕业舞会
[18:11] Every guy at school either thought I had a date 学校里的所有男生 不是觉得我已经有舞伴了
[18:13] or was too intimidated to ask. 就是没胆子来邀请我
[18:16] Have fun at Crom. 去「库会」玩得开心
[18:21] What the…? 搞什么…
[18:21] My helicopter’s here to take me to Crom. 我的直升机来接我去「库会」了
[18:25] Oh, our ride’s here, too. 我们的车也到了
[18:28] Greg, it’s time. 格雷格 是时候了
[18:31] Throw me the rock. 把球给我
[18:50] You did it, Dad! 你做到了 老爸
[18:51] Taylor! You finished the list! 泰勒 你完成了清单
[18:55] Pilot, set that spotlight to disco! 飞行员 把聚光灯调成迪斯科
[18:58] Music! 音乐
[19:05] Your family seems like fun. 你家人似乎很有趣
[19:07] Yeah, you caught us on a good night. 得了吧 你恰好赶上我们表现好的时候
[19:27] Okay, mark. Here we go. 准备 开始
[19:29] I got the high score on Pop-a-Squat. 我玩”蹲地拉屎”拿到了最高分
[19:31] Pop-a-Squat? 蹲地拉屎
[19:32] So, you crapped in the parking lot 所以你在停车场拉屎
[19:34] – and got a… got an award? – Basically, Greg. -还得了奖… -基本上 格雷格
[19:35] I’ve never been more proud of the Otto family. 我从未如此以奥图家族为傲过
[19:37] Well, Dr. Ellie’s class is for special education. 埃莉医生的班是特殊教育班
[19:40] Oh. Sorry, I hit the horn. 抱歉 我压到了喇叭
[19:43] Batman! 蝙蝠侠
[19:44] Cut! 卡
[19:45] Sorry. 抱歉
[19:48] Glittermane is single again. 「亮鬃」又恢复单身了
[19:59] Remember when we were trying to sleep train Anna-Kat 还记得我们之前试图给安娜凯特做睡眠训练
[20:01] and you… 而你…
[20:01] …crashing in her crib …睡在她的摇篮里
[20:03] Remember when you tried to sleep train… 还记得你试图做睡眠训练…
[20:05] Remember when you tried to sleep train… 还记得你试图做睡眠训练…
[20:11] I’m so sorry. 抱歉
[20:17] All right, last question of round one. 好了 接下来是第一轮的最后一个问题
[20:19] On the Risk board, 在《战国风云》游戏地图上
[20:20] what territories border Kamchatka? 和堪察加半岛相邻的领地是什么
[20:23] – Oh, no. What’s the oldest child’s name? – Taylor. -不好 最大的孩子叫什么来着 -泰勒
[20:28] Isn’t it amazing? 瞧这多完美
[20:31] – Isn’t it amazing? -Isn’t it amazing? -这多完美 -这多完美
[20:33] Of course. I sounded really drunk at the top of that. 当然 我听起来像喝醉了一样
[20:35] – Can I do one more time. – And he’s boozing it up! -我能再来一次吗 -他又要撒酒疯了
[20:38] – One second. – Is this a joke? -等一下 -这是玩笑吗
[20:39] I’m sorry, can we get a wipe for her feet? 抱歉 能拿张湿巾给她擦脚吗
[20:45] I know, it’s so ticklish. 我知道这很痒
[20:47] The weekly lasagna tournament just canceled their poker order. “千层面周赛”组织者刚刚取消了扑克订单
[20:50] Why are all of our clients canceling? 为什么我们的顾客都取消了
[20:52] – That wasn’t right. – I was like, -我说得不对 -我心想
[20:53] “When in doubt, it’s my time to talk.” “只要心里觉得疑惑 就说明到我说台词了”
[20:59] – I’m sorry. – It’s ok. -我真抱歉 -没关系
[21:01] I pushed the zombie away. 我把僵尸推开了
[21:03] I was looking at the Venn diagram, 我刚刚看了下文氏图
[21:04] and I think I discovered something we have in common. 我觉得我发现了我们的共同点
[21:07] That’s amazing. What is it? 太棒了 是什么
[21:09] We are on a television show together. 我们一起演了一个电视剧
[21:11] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -对
[21:12] – Amazing. – I know. -太棒了 -没错
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme