Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] This is Taylor’s last performance before she graduates, 这是泰勒毕业前的最后一次演出
[00:04] and we’re gonna be so far in the back 现在我们只能远远地坐在最后面
[00:05] that I can’t document it. 以至于我都无法记录下来
[00:06] Swayze had his shirt off. 斯威兹都裸上身了
[00:07] What was I supposed to do? 我能抵抗得住那种诱惑吗
[00:08] 指帕特里克·斯威兹 主演的电影《惊爆点》
[00:11] See? The doors are closed! We’re late! 瞧吧 门都关了 我们迟到了
[00:13] Taylor goes on at 6:15, it’s 6:13. 泰勒6点15分上台 现在是6点13分
[00:16] I gave us a two-minute buffer 我留了两分钟的缓冲时间
[00:17] because you pee so often these days. 因为你最近非常尿频
[00:22] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿
[00:23] To our seats. 去我们的座位上
[00:24] Sorry. We’re late. It’s her fault. 抱歉 我们迟到了 都是她的错
[00:27] Whenever “Point Break” is on, she just has to finish it. 每次电视上播《惊爆点》 她都必须看完
[00:34] Katie, what are you doing? 凯蒂 你在干什么
[00:35] These are reserved for the senator. 这些是为议员留的位子
[00:37] There’s no senator. 根本没什么议员
[00:37] I snuck in here and taped them off when I picked up Anna-Kat. 我接安娜凯特时偷溜进来 用胶带占了这两个位子
[00:40] – But everyone else waited in line. – Are you kidding? -但其他人都是排队进来的 -你开什么玩笑
[00:42] These spoiled ding-a-lings had their nannies do it for them. 那些有钱的疯子都有保姆帮他们做这种事
[00:44] You can’t just break the rules like this. 你不能像这样破坏规则
[00:46] Sure, you can. See? We’re doing it. 当然可以 瞧见了吗 我们就这么做了
[00:48] You just have to become immune to people staring daggers at you. 你只需要对别人投来的杀人目光免疫就好了
[00:51] This is how you handle it. 像这样处理就对了
[00:52] Hey, girl! 嘿 姑娘
[01:00] I’m not a big classical music fan, but that seemed fine. 我本人不是很喜欢古典乐 但刚刚演奏得挺好的
[01:03] Okay, our next performer is — 好了 下一位表演者是…
[01:08] Very funny. That was not me. 真好笑啊 但刚刚不是我放的屁
[01:10] I have exquisite control. 我的控制力很强
[01:14] Seniors rule! 毕业班无敌
[01:18] Westport Unified has a tradition of senior pranks, 西港联合学校有毕业班恶作剧的传统
[01:21] but this time, you’ve gone too far, mister. 但这次你们玩得太过分了 先生
[01:24] You fart me? 你竟敢给我伪造屁声
[01:25] Well, I fart you! 我一屁炸死你
[01:27] From now on, 从现在开始
[01:28] there will be no more senior pranks for the rest of the year, 毕业班本学年都不准再搞恶作剧了
[01:31] or face the consequences! 否则将承担严重后果
[01:52] I can’t believe Principal Ablin called off senior prank. 我真不敢相信阿布林校长取消了毕业班恶作剧
[01:54] I know, and the one I did my last senior year was so much fun. 我懂你的感受 我去年上毕业班时玩得恶作剧太精彩了
[01:58] You guys should just do one anyway. 你们还是可以玩一个恶作剧的
[01:59] Taylor, don’t listen to your mother. She’s a bad influence. 泰勒 别听你妈的 她只会把你带坏
[02:02] My favorite memories all involve breaking the rules. 我最美好的回忆都跟违背规则相关
[02:05] Like in high school, my friend Missy Andrews 就像念高中时 我朋友蜜西·安德鲁斯
[02:07] stole a key to the concession stand, 偷了售卖部大门的钥匙
[02:08] and we would skip class, sneak in, and grill hamburgers. 我们会逃课 偷偷溜进去 烤汉堡吃
[02:11] That’s truancy, breaking and entering, stealing — 你们犯了旷课 非法闯入 盗窃…
[02:14] No! It was the best. 不 那是最美好的回忆
[02:16] It’s also where I learned 我也是从这些经历中意识到
[02:17] that I was definitely not a lesbian. 我绝对不是女同性恋
[02:20] What is wrong with you? 你是有什么毛病啊
[02:21] I just want our daughter to have some fun! 我只是希望我们家女儿能享受些乐趣
[02:23] Live a little. You only get one life. 活出精彩 毕竟人只能活一次
[02:25] Don’t worry, Dad, I’m definitely not doing a senior prank. 别担心 爸 我绝对不会玩毕业班恶作剧的
[02:28] Right. You guys are not doing a prank. 好吧 你们不会玩恶作剧的
[02:31] Gotcha. 懂了
[02:32] Why are you winking at me? 你为什么要对我眨眼睛
[02:34] Great. So, you’re a snitch, too. 真棒 你还是个告密小人啊
[02:41] I’m worried if Taylor doesn’t learn to break the rules 我很担心泰勒像这样不违背任何规则
[02:43] and color outside the lines once in a while, 不偶尔做些出格的事
[02:45] she’s going to miss out. 她会错过很多精彩的
[02:46] I’m a lawyer. My whole life is rules. 我是个律师 我的整个人生都是规则
[02:48] We have them for a reason — 制定规则是有原因的
[02:50] to secure a safe and just society. 为了守护安全公正的社会
[02:52] You know, when you’re as rich as I am, 一旦你像我这么有钱
[02:54] there are no rules. 就不存在规则了
[02:55] Watch. 瞧好了
[02:56] Yes, hi. 你好
[02:58] I would like that woman’s food. 我想要那个女人的食物
[02:59] – Okay, she’s having the — – N-no. -好的 她吃的是… -不
[03:01] You’re not understanding me. 你没听明白我的意思
[03:02] I want her food. 我想要她的食物
[03:04] Oh, I — I couldn’t possibly — 我没办法…
[03:10] Hey! I’m not done! 嘿 我还没吃完呢
[03:11] See? No rules. 瞧吧 没有规则
[03:13] Greg is such a rigid by-the-book guy, 格雷格是个非常古板的人
[03:16] and that’s what I love about him. 那正是我爱他的地方
[03:18] Actually, I don’t. 实际上 我并不爱
[03:18] I don’t know why I just said that. 我也不知道我刚刚为什么说这话
[03:20] Continue. 继续
[03:20] Because he’s such a rule-follower, 因为他是个严守规则的人
[03:22] I have to go the other way to balance things out for the kids. 我得跟他相反 才能平衡地教育好孩子们
[03:25] So it’s Greg’s fault that I have to force Taylor to do a senior prank. 所以我强迫泰勒玩毕业班恶作剧都是格雷格的错
[03:30] I’d like my breakfast back. 希望你把早餐还给我
[03:31] No. 不行
[03:33] Bring me your fruit. 把你的水果也端来
[03:41] No rules! 没有规则
[03:49] If I make this, I’ll have my dad buy the Warriors. 如果我能成功 我就让我爸买下勇士队
[03:54] Why’d you do that? 你为什么这么做
[03:55] I don’t care for Steph Curry. 我不喜欢球星斯蒂芬·库里
[03:58] Guys… 二位
[04:00] I just got invited to a party at Maggie K’s house. 我刚获邀参加玛吉·K的派对
[04:03] It’s my first “party for no reason” party! 这是我第一次参加无缘无故的派对
[04:06] That’s big! 那可是大事
[04:07] Felicidades! 恭喜啊
[04:08] You made it. 你做到了
[04:09] You’ve become a cool kid, huh? 你变成了一个酷孩子 对吧
[04:11] My money was on shut-in or serial killer. 我本来赌你会被圈禁或是成为连环杀手
[04:13] I’m so excited to go with Franklin. 我好激动能和富兰克林一起去
[04:14] Wait. Franklin was invited to this party? 等等 富兰克林也获邀参加这个派对吗
[04:16] Well, no, but he’s staying with us this weekend. 没有 但他这周末跟我们住一起
[04:19] His mom’s cult is going to Branson, Missouri, 他妈妈的邪教要去密苏里州的布兰森
[04:21] to take in a few shows. 观看一些演出
[04:23] It’s not all arms trafficking and praying to the moon. 现在邪教干的不完全是军火走私和对月祈祷这种事了
[04:26] You can’t bring Franklin. 你不能带富兰克林去
[04:27] I have to. 我必须带啊
[04:28] He’s my platonic childhood husband/partner. 他是我柏拉图式的童夫/伙伴
[04:30] But this is a cool-kid party, 但这是酷孩子派对啊
[04:32] and Franklin’s a stone-cold weirdo. 但富兰克林就是个彻头彻尾的怪胎
[04:34] No, he’s not. He’s unique. 不 他才不是 他很特别
[04:35] Off-beat. Eccentric. 另类 与众不同
[04:37] All words parents use when their kid is a weirdo. 这些都是父母用来形容怪胎孩子时用的美化词
[04:39] Well, I can’t blow off this party. 我不能不参加这个派对
[04:41] That’d be social suicide. 那等于是社交自杀
[04:43] Can you guys help me? 你们能帮帮我吗
[04:44] – By doing what? – I don’t know. -怎么做 -我也不知道
[04:46] Teach Franklin to be cool so I can take him with me. 教富兰克林变酷 这样我就能带他一起去了
[04:48] I guess we could help this kid out. 或许我们可以帮帮那孩子
[04:50] I made you cool. I could make Franklin cool. 我把你变酷了 我也可以把富兰克林变酷
[04:52] Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗
[04:53] I made you cool, dude. 是我把你变酷了 老兄
[04:55] Dude, you never even used the word “dude” before I met you, dude. 老兄 在我认识你前 你从没用过”老兄”这词
[04:59] – Dude. – Dude. -老兄 -老兄
[05:00] Dude. 老兄
[05:01] Dude. 老兄
[05:02] Dude. 老兄
[05:02] What the hell is going on? 这是什么鬼情况啊
[05:05] Thanks for taking us to get tacos, Mrs. A. 谢谢你开车载我们去吃卷饼 A太太
[05:07] I lied. 我撒谎了
[05:08] We’re not going to get tacos. 我们不是要去吃卷饼
[05:10] Oh, no, I’ve seen her do this to Luthor. 不 我见过她对卢瑟用这招
[05:12] We’re going to the vet! 我们是要去兽医站
[05:13] We’re going to your school to pull a senior prank! 我们是要去你们的学校搞毕业班恶作剧
[05:16] Class of 2019! 2019届最棒
[05:17] But we’re the class of 2020. 但我们是2020届啊
[05:19] Sorry. Old habits. 抱歉 旧习难改
[05:26] I’ve got Silly String, shaving cream, and clothes 我准备了喷彩摩丝 剃须膏和衣服
[05:28] to make the Minuteman look like Principal Ablin. 把民兵雕像打扮成阿布林校长
[05:31] Let’s get to work! 开工吧
[05:33] But aren’t we gonna get in trouble? 但这不会让我们陷入麻烦吗
[05:34] Silly String and shaving cream wipe off. 喷彩摩丝和剃须膏一擦就干净了
[05:36] This is harmless fun. 这完全是无害的乐趣
[05:38] Taylor, trust your mother. 泰勒 信你妈得永生
[05:47] This is so much better than my prank. 这比我的恶作剧酷太多了
[05:49] I was gonna spin around real fast until I got dizzy. 我本来打算快速转圈直到头晕目眩的
[05:51] And? 然后呢
[05:52] That was the whole prank. 整个恶作剧就这样啊
[05:53] Who’s that pranking? 那个恶作剧捉弄了谁啊
[05:54] My tummy, mostly. 主要是我的肚子
[05:55] Oh, geez… 天呐
[06:04] That is such a good Ablin. 这个阿布林做得也太像了
[06:06] We’ve gotta send this to him. 我们必须拍张照发给他
[06:08] – Oh, sweetie. – I feel so alive! -别了 亲爱的 -我觉得充满活力
[06:10] But we should really get going before we get caught. 但我们应该在被抓住前 赶紧逃走
[06:12] Hang on. Here is the finishing touch. 等等 这是点睛之笔
[06:24] Alright, come on down. 好了 下来吧
[06:28] Oh, my God, the statue! I broke it! 天呐 我把雕像搞坏了
[06:31] – Oh, man. – Don’t worry. -天呐 -别担心
[06:33] I’m sure it snaps right back in. 我相信肯定能直接卡回去的
[06:40] I’m not gonna lie to you, kids. This is not good. 我就实话实说了 孩子们 这很不妙啊
[06:50] Okay, thank you. 好的 谢谢
[06:53] That was the Historical Guild. 刚刚是历史协会打来的
[06:54] Apparently, last night, 显然 昨天晚上
[06:56] some monster desecrated the school’s Minuteman statue! 有禽兽亵渎了学校的民兵雕像
[06:59] – Off with his head! – That’s far too humane! -砍掉他的头吧 -那太人道了
[07:02] If these were Colonial days, 如果现在是殖民时期
[07:03] whoever did this would be dragged by horses, 干这事的人就该被五马分尸
[07:05] thrown off a cliff, and — 丢下悬崖 然后…
[07:06] Oh, you’re making fun of me. 原来你在取笑我啊
[07:11] I can’t take this. I’m going to confess to Dad. 我受不了了 我要去找爸爸坦白交代
[07:13] Taylor, if you take responsibility for your actions, 泰勒 如果你敢为你自己的行为负责
[07:15] you are so grounded. 那我一定将你禁足
[07:16] You are the weirdest mom ever! 你真是有史以来最奇葩的妈了
[07:18] Look, the only way we’re getting out of this mess 听着 摆脱这麻烦的唯一的办法
[07:20] is if we stick together and keep our mouths shut. 就是我们团结一致 守口如瓶
[07:24] I did what you said, Mrs. A. 我照你说的做了 A太太
[07:26] I “took care” of the musket. 我处理好了火枪
[07:28] I took really good care of it. 我把它”处理”得好极了
[07:30] It’s cleaned and polished. 完全清理打磨干净了
[07:31] That’s not at all what I meant. 我完全不是那个意思
[07:33] I’m starting to think I have a learning disability. 我开始觉得我可能有学习障碍了
[07:35] Oh, sweetie. 亲爱的
[07:40] Holy crap, it’s Principal Ablin. 完了 是阿布林校长
[07:42] We’re caught! 我们被抓到了
[07:43] Trip, I am going to be very clear here 特里普 我把话说清楚
[07:46] so that there’s no confusion. 这样就不会有任何误解了
[07:47] Bury the musket in the backyard using a shovel, 用铲子把火枪埋在后院
[07:49] and make sure that the musket is fully covered with dirt 确保火枪要完全被泥土覆盖住
[07:52] so that it’s not sticking out of the ground. 这样它就不会露出地面了
[07:54] “It” being the musket, “它”指的是火枪
[07:55] and “the ground” being the ground. “地面”的意思就是地面
[07:58] See? 瞧吧
[07:59] Why can’t everyone talk to me like that? 为什么不能大家跟我说话都说得这么清楚呢
[08:02] Coming! 来了
[08:06] Principal Ablin! What a surprise. 阿布林校长 真是个惊喜啊
[08:08] I’ve come with terrible news. 我是带着可怕的坏消息而来的
[08:10] You’re going to want to sit down. 你最好先坐下
[08:14] The Westport Minuteman, our school’s beloved statue, 西港民兵 本校备受喜爱的雕像
[08:17] has been vandalized. 被人破坏了
[08:20] What?! 什么
[08:21] Do you have any idea who did this? 你知道是谁干的吗
[08:23] Not yet. That’s why I’m here. 目前还不知道 那正是我来这里的原因
[08:25] I wanted to talk to your husband. 我想找你丈夫谈谈
[08:28] Greg?! 格雷格
[08:31] I’m sure you know about the attack. 我相信你已经知道袭击的事了
[08:32] I do. 我的确知道
[08:33] I was standing right there when I heard the news. 我听说这消息时 就站在那里
[08:36] I myself was near the water fountain at school 我当时站在学校的喷泉旁边
[08:38] that doesn’t have enough pressure. 那个喷泉的水压不足
[08:39] Ah, the dribbler. I know it well. 那个冒水池啊 我很清楚那地方
[08:41] Since this is a school matter, 鉴于这是学校的事
[08:42] I’m keeping the investigation in-house, 我希望将调查限定在内部
[08:44] but I need someone on my team 但我需要一个
[08:45] with an intimate knowledge of local history. 对本地历史非常了解的帮手
[08:47] Will you help me catch the criminals who did this? 你愿意帮我抓住干出这事的罪犯吗
[08:49] Of course. 当然了
[08:51] For history! 为了历史
[08:51] – For Westport! – For Mother! -为了西港 -为了母亲
[08:54] Hello, Dad and Principal. 你们好啊 爸爸 校长
[08:56] We were just outside digging holes. 我们刚刚在外面挖洞
[08:59] We watched the movie “Holes,” 我们看了《别有洞天》那部电影
[09:00] and we wanted to dig holes 于是我们就想挖出
[09:01] like the holes they dug in “Holes.” 像《别有洞天》里那样的洞
[09:03] You probably have no idea, 你们或许还不知道
[09:05] but your school’s Minuteman statue has been vandalized, 但你们学校的民兵雕像被人破坏了
[09:08] and Principal Ablin here has no idea who did it. 阿布林校长完全不知道是谁干的
[09:14] No idea. 完全不知道
[09:15] But I soon will. 但我很快就会知道了
[09:18] Spread the word, kids. 把消息传出去吧 孩子们
[09:19] Whichever senior did this will not be able to walk at graduation. 干出这事的毕业班学生 休想走上台领毕业证
[09:24] Milady. 夫人再见
[09:27] Is he threatening to break our legs? 他刚刚是威胁要打断我们的腿吗
[09:29] I’ll explain later. 我回头再解释
[09:32] Okay, Franklin, my brother and Cooper are here 好了 富兰克林 我哥哥和库珀
[09:34] to get you ready for your first cool-kid party. 会帮你准备好面对你的第一次酷孩子派对
[09:37] Ooh, a makeover! 大改造啊
[09:38] But just so you know, I’m happy with my frame, 不过先告诉你们一声 我对我的体格挺满意的
[09:40] so I don’t want to get too buff. 所以我不希望肌肉过于发达
[09:41] Franklin, 富兰克林
[09:42] the two things you need to succeed at a Westport party 要在西港的派对上表现成功需要两样东西
[09:44] are conversation skills and a sick outfit. 谈话技巧和酷炫服装
[09:46] Do you have a go-to funny story? 你有什么有趣的故事可说吗
[09:48] Do I! 我当然有啦
[09:49] Me and my Uncle Julius were on a canoe trip, 我和我朱利叶斯叔叔一起划独木舟
[09:51] and I had a fishing line hanging off my extra toe — 我多出来的那根脚趾上绑了根鱼线
[09:53] We’re shutting this down right now. 必须立刻打住他了
[09:55] I’ll give you one of my stories, 我把我的一个故事告诉你
[09:56] you’ll memorize it and say it word for word. 你要记下来 到时候一字不差地讲出来
[09:59] We need to lose the tiger shirt. 必须把这件老虎衫给脱了
[10:00] Definitely. 绝对的
[10:01] And are you wearing jeggings, Franklin? 你这穿的是紧身裤吗 富兰克林
[10:04] Oh, jeggings is a much better name. 紧身裤这名字好听多了
[10:06] I’ve been calling them leg-eans. 我一直称之为「收腿裤」
[10:09] Let’s get to work. 开工吧
[10:11] The Minuteman was placed here over 200 years ago. 这座民兵雕像200多年前就被树立在此了
[10:15] The school was actually built around the statue in 1958. 而学校是1958年围绕着雕像建起来的
[10:18] And here he stands, 他站在这里
[10:19] a symbol of those who defended this town. 作为这座小镇守护者的象征
[10:23] Now it’s our turn to defend him. 现在轮到我们来守护他了
[10:25] What’d you say? 你刚说什么
[10:27] Nothing. 没什么
[10:30] I’m going to take this to the lab and get it tested. 我要把这东西拿去实验室化验
[10:32] – It’s Silly String. – But can we be sure? -是喷彩摩丝 -但我们能确定吗
[10:34] Yeah. We can be sure. 能啊 能确定
[10:35] The lab will give us a definitive answer. 实验室会给我们确切答案
[10:37] Now… 再来看看…
[10:39] What is this mystery substance here? 这个神秘物质是什么东西
[10:41] It’s very clearly shaving cream. 显然是剃须膏啊
[10:43] Or is that what the culprit wants us to think? 或者这是犯人故意误导我们这么想的
[10:48] – Only the lab will know for sure. ?- What lab? -只有实验室能确定了 -到底是什么实验室啊
[10:51] Well, it’s not a Labrador Retriever, 反正不是拉布拉多寻回犬啦[音似”实验室”]
[10:52] I’ll tell you that. 我可以确切告诉你这点
[10:53] That’s a joke that the professionals in the lab taught me. 这笑话是实验室的专家们教我的
[10:59] So I’m in Lake Como on my dad’s 78-foot yacht 我乘坐我爸78英尺的游艇游览科莫湖[意大利]
[11:01] and they’re bringing out the caviar — 然后他们拿出鱼子酱…
[11:03] No, no, no. Wagyu steak skewers. 不不不 是和牛串
[11:06] If you can’t remember that, 如果你记不住
[11:06] then we’re just going to have to do the Prague story, 我们就只能用布拉格那个故事了
[11:08] because they’re not going to serve caviar at Lake Como. 因为科莫湖是不会有鱼子酱的
[11:10] Not at that time of year. 时节不对
[11:12] Franklin, if you want to remember Wagyu 富兰克林 如果你想记住和牛
[11:14] just remember — Wagyu, doo-doo. 只要记住”和牛嘟嘟”就行
[11:16] He can remember anything if you just put doo-doo in it. 只要加上”嘟嘟” 他什么都能记住
[11:19] Watch this — 瞧好了
[11:20] Franklin, what’s the atomic number of titanium? 富兰克林 钛的原子序数是多少
[11:22] – Two, two! – The system works. -22 -这方法好使吧
[11:27] Katie, can you move your car? 凯蒂 你能挪一下车吗
[11:28] Why don’t you just take mine? The keys are on the table. 你直接开我的去吧 钥匙就在桌上
[11:30] Great. See you later. 好的 晚点见
[11:32] There’s empty cans of Silly String 车后座有喷彩摩斯
[11:34] and shaving cream in the back seat! 和剃须膏的空罐子
[11:35] I told you to dissolve those in an acid bath! 我不是叫你放进酸浴溶掉的吗
[11:37] We don’t have any acid! 我们家又没有酸
[11:38] You didn’t even call Home Depot! 你都没打给家居连锁店问问
[11:40] Go! 快去
[11:44] Wait! Dad! 等等 爸爸
[11:47] What’s up, sweetie? 怎么了 宝贝
[11:48] Um, I’m worried about you and Mom. 我很担心你和妈妈
[11:50] What? 什么
[11:50] It’s just I haven’t seen you guys kiss in a really long time. 我已经很久没看过你们亲嘴了
[11:53] And I’m worried about your marriage. 我担心你们的婚姻出问题了
[11:55] Taylor, that’s insane. 泰勒 这太荒谬了
[11:56] Greg, our daughter is clearly very upset. 格雷格 我们女儿显然非常不安
[11:59] Let’s show her that our relationship is as strong as ever. 我们证明给她看 我们的感情一如既往地甜蜜吧
[12:01] Well, I — 我…
[12:12] Thanks, guys. 谢谢你们
[12:14] That was great. 这一吻太棒了
[12:15] Okay, good. She feels better. 太好了 她放心多了
[12:17] That was weird, 好怪异哦
[12:18] but I’ll take it. 不过我欣然接受
[12:22] I handed it to her, she took a sip, 我递给她 她喝了一口
[12:23] and she said, “That’s the best lemonade I’ve ever had.” 然后说 “这是我喝过最美味的柠檬汁”
[12:26] And that’s where Beyoncé got the name for her album. 天后碧昂丝那张同名专辑就是从这得到的灵感
[12:29] I don’t need credit, though. 但我不需要抢功劳啦
[12:30] The compliment was enough. 能得到她的赞美就够了
[12:31] You did it! That’s the story. 你做到了 这个故事讲得太好了
[12:33] You told it from beginning to end with no mistakes. 你从头到尾说完了 一个错误都没有
[12:36] And this outfit… 这套衣服也超酷
[12:37] If we could achieve this with my Dad, 如果我们能把我爸也改造得这么成功
[12:39] I could maybe get behind 或许我就可以接受
[12:40] being seen in public with him. 在公共场合被人看到跟他走在一起了
[12:41] What happens when he’s done telling the story? 他说完故事之后怎么办
[12:43] What does he say then? 到时候他该说什么
[12:44] After a story like that, 说完这种富贵故事
[12:46] all he has to do is lean against the wall, 他只需帅气地倚墙站着
[12:48] sip some water, and play it cool. 喝一口水 摆出酷脸就够了
[12:50] Coop, show him. 库珀 示范给他看
[12:54] Whoa. 帅啊
[12:56] Standing and sipping water? 站着的时候喝水
[12:58] It’ll take some practice, but I think I can do it. 我需要练习一下 但我应该能做到
[13:04] Okay, here’s what I’ve got so far. 目前掌握的线索有这些
[13:05] Below the statue, 在雕像下面
[13:06] it says, “Seniors Rule,” in shaving cream. 用剃须膏喷了”毕业班无敌”
[13:08] You were right. 你没说错
[13:09] And you were right about the Silly String, too. 关于喷彩摩丝 你也没说错
[13:12] It cost me $200 to have a lab confirm that, 叫实验室证实这结果花了我200美元
[13:14] plus a $250 speeding ticket I got racing to the lab. 我飙车去实验室超速又被罚了250美元
[13:17] Money well-spent. 这钱花得值啊
[13:19] So, since I’ve left, you’ve made…zero progress. 所以从我离开后到现在 你仍是零进展
[13:23] It’s shaving cream and Silly String, Greg. 是剃须膏和喷彩摩丝 格雷格
[13:25] We now know that. 现在我们确定了
[13:26] Why don’t we check the school’s security cameras? 何不查看一下学校的监控录像
[13:29] – Those are fake. – But wasn’t there a fundraiser? -那些摄像头是假的 -我们不是筹过款吗
[13:30] We used the money for 那笔钱用来买
[13:31] Restoration Hardware couches for the teachers’ lounge. 教师休息室的复古奢侈沙发了
[13:33] Pretty sweet. 相当舒适美观
[13:34] But without footage or some evidence, 但没有录像或证据
[13:35] we’re never going to solve this case. 我们永远破不了案
[13:36] All we need to do is go to every store 我们只需走遍
[13:38] within a hundred-mile radius that sells Silly String 方圆一百英里范围内所有售卖喷彩摩丝的商店
[13:40] and interview the clerks. Aggressively. 并逐一审问店员 拿出狠劲
[13:42] I don’t know why I thought this was going to be real. 我不知道之前我怎会认为这是要认真破案
[13:49] And don’t forget to attach your bibliography. 别忘了附上你们的参考书目
[13:51] Properly formatted! 格式要用对
[13:55] You do such a good Mrs. Conway impression. 你模仿康韦老师好像啊
[13:57] Why is Franklin over there by himself? 富兰克林怎么一个人站在那边
[14:01] Oh, he’s just jet lagged from Italy. 他刚从意大利回来还在倒时差
[14:03] Oh, my gosh, Italy? I love Italy. 天呐 意大利 我最喜欢意大利了
[14:06] Hey, Franklin, Anna-Kat said 富兰克林 安娜凯特说
[14:08] you just got back from Europe. 你刚从欧洲回来
[14:09] It was Italy, actually. 其实是意大利
[14:11] You’re just as funny as Anna-Kat! 你和安娜凯特一样幽默
[14:14] Why don’t you tell them about your trip, Franklin? 不如跟他们说说你的旅行吧 富兰克林
[14:16] It was so interesting 那段经历很有意思
[14:17] and worthy of telling other people about. 很值得告诉其他人
[14:20] I’d love to. 我很乐意
[14:21] So I’m in Lake Como on my dad’s 78-foot yacht 我乘坐我爸78英尺的游艇游览科莫湖
[14:23] and they’re bringing out the Wagyu steak skewers — 然后他们拿出和牛串…
[14:25] Lake Como? 科莫湖
[14:26] Isn’t that where George Clooney has a place? 巨星乔治·克鲁尼在那里有栋房子 对吧
[14:28] Just keep going. 继续说
[14:30] So I’m in Lake Como on my dad’s 78-foot yacht… 我乘坐我爸78英尺的游艇游览科莫湖…
[14:32] You already said that. 你已经说过了
[14:33] I know but I only have it memorized from the beginning. 我知道 但我只能从头背起
[14:36] Wait, what do you mean memorized? 等等 你说背是什么
[14:39] Just continue the story from where you stopped. 就从你停下的地方接着说
[14:41] So I’m in Lake Como on my dad’s 78-foot yacht. 我乘坐我爸78英尺的游艇游览科莫湖
[14:43] And they’re bringing out 然后他们拿出
[14:44] the doo-doo steaks — I mean, Wag-doo. 嘟嘟串 我是说 和牛嘟嘟
[14:47] Shoot. What do I do? 糟了 我该怎么办
[14:48] Just do the water thing. 用喝水那招
[14:50] Pardon me for a minute, I’ve developed a thirst. 失陪一下 我有些口渴
[14:56] Franklin! No. Abort! 富兰克林 不 终止行动
[14:58] Franklin! No! Stop! 富兰克林 不要 住手
[15:02] So I’m in Lake Como on my dad’s 78-foot yacht, 我乘坐我爸78英尺的游艇游览科莫湖
[15:04] and they’re bringing out the Wagyu steak skewers… 然后他们拿出和牛串…
[15:13] So it turns out Principal Ablin’s no Hercule Poirot. 事实证明阿布林校长不是大侦探波洛
[15:16] I’m sorry, who? 不好意思 谁
[15:17] – He’s no Inspector Gadget. – Got it. -他不是神探加杰特 -懂了
[15:19] We’re never going to find out who damaged that statue. 我们永远都查不出是谁破坏了雕像
[15:21] Don’t give up, Mr. A. You’re better than that. 别放弃 A先生 你没这么无能
[15:24] Give up, Mr. A. 放弃吧 A先生
[15:25] You’re not better than that. 你就是这么无能
[15:27] Well, this is a real shame. 这真是太可惜了
[15:28] It will forever remain unsolved, 这将永远是未解之谜
[15:29] like who killed Biggie. 就像歌手「大个小子」的被害案一样
[15:33] Why does Luthor have the Minuteman’s musket? 为什么卢瑟叼着民兵雕像的火枪
[15:39] He must have attacked the vandals 他肯定是袭击了破坏者
[15:42] and kept the musket as a trophy. 并把火枪留下作为战利品
[15:44] Good boy, Luthor! 好孩子 卢瑟
[15:45] Well, case closed. 结案了
[15:49] You’re right. 你说得对
[15:51] Luthor is the vandal. 卢瑟就是破坏者
[15:53] Case closed. 结案了
[15:56] Case closed! 结案了
[16:03] Okay, what the hell is going on? 好了 到底是怎么回事
[16:05] Well, clearly someone broke into our backyard 显然有人闯入了我们的后院
[16:09] and buried the musket in an effort to frame us. 把火枪埋在那里 企图陷害我们
[16:11] No. 不
[16:12] Me, Trip, and Mom vandalized the statue. 我 特里普和老妈破坏了雕塑
[16:15] And that’s why you’re not my favorite. 就因为这样你才不是我最爱的孩子
[16:16] We let you down, Mrs. A. 我们让你失望了 A先生
[16:18] I’m sorry we’re not the criminals you wanted us to be. 我真抱歉 我们不是你期望的那种罪犯
[16:20] I’m going to return the musket 我要去还火枪
[16:21] and tell Ablin who’s responsible. 并告诉阿布林该担责的到底是谁
[16:25] Good job, Luthor. 好样的 卢瑟
[16:27] Idiot. 蠢狗
[16:33] Oh, there you are. 你在这儿呢
[16:37] I didn’t do such a good job being cool, did I? 我装酷装得并不好 是不是
[16:40] It’s okay, Franklin. 没事的 富兰克林
[16:41] You know, this isn’t really my scene, man. 其实我并不喜欢这种场合
[16:44] I’m just going to stay in here for the rest of the party. 我打算就待在这里 一直到派对结束
[16:46] Okay, want me to get you anything? 好的 需要我帮你拿点什么吗
[16:48] I’ll take more of that flower water if they have it. 如果还有的话 我想再喝点”花茶”
[16:51] That stuff is good. 那东西很好喝
[16:52] I’ll see what I can do. 我去想想办法吧
[16:58] ♪And in the bad times, I fear myself♪ ♪在悲伤时刻 我惧怕自己♪
[17:02] Who is that? 是谁在唱歌
[17:03] Do you hear that? 你们听见了吗
[17:05] Check it out. It’s from here. 去看看 从这儿传来的
[17:12] ♪I’m off the deep end, watch as I dive in♪ ♪我跳入那深水区♪
[17:17] ♪I’ll never meet the ground♪ ♪我将永远无法触及地面♪
[17:22] ♪Crash through the surface, where they can’t hurt us♪ ♪跳入水面之下 进入他们无法伤害你我的地方♪
[17:27] ♪We’re far from the shallow now♪ ♪我们已远离浅滩♪
[17:33] ♪In the sha-ha, sha-ha-low♪ ♪在那浅滩♪
[17:38] ♪In the sha-, sha-la-la-la-low♪ ♪在那浅滩♪
[17:43] ♪In the sha-ha, sha-ha-low♪ ♪在那浅滩♪
[17:47] ♪We’re far from the shallow now♪ ♪我们已远离浅滩♪
[18:02] Franklin, that was beautiful! 富兰克林 太美了
[18:04] I didn’t know you knew how to play the piano. 我都不知道你会弹钢琴
[18:06] Your voice is — 你的声音简直…
[18:07] Like an angel. I know. 像天使一样 我知道
[18:09] I never should’ve listened to Oliver and Cooper. 我就不该听奥利弗和库珀的话
[18:12] You’re perfect just being you. 你做自己就很完美了
[18:14] I’m always myself. 我一直是我自己
[18:15] Except when I’m the ghost of my Uncle Julius 除了变成我朱利叶斯叔叔的鬼魂的时候
[18:17] who died in that canoe accident. 他那次划独木舟出事故死亡了
[18:19] Franklin, I’m sorry I tried to change you. 富兰克林 抱歉我试图改变你
[18:23] That’s okay. 没关系
[18:24] I know I’m weird. 我知道我很怪
[18:25] But I really like myself. 但我很喜欢自己
[18:27] I could do without the chronic lower back pain, 虽然没有背痛会更好
[18:29] but I heard it gets better as you get older. 但我听说人年纪大些背痛就会减轻些
[18:55] Principal Ablin. 阿布林校长
[18:57] Good news. 好消息
[18:57] As you can see, I’m this close to solving it. 如你所见 我马上就要破案了
[18:59] Now all I have to do is 现在我只需要
[19:00] replace these question marks with names and faces. 用名字和脸替换掉这些问号
[19:02] I know who did it. 我知道是谁做的
[19:05] It was me. 是我
[19:06] I knew it! 我就知道
[19:10] It’s the only reason I put you on the case, 所以我才让你来破案
[19:11] to keep my enemies close. 为了将敌人留在身旁
[19:13] You almost got away with it. 你差点就逍遥法外了
[19:14] But nobody escapes… Ablin Justice. 但没人能逃脱阿布林的正义
[19:17] But I turned myself in. 但我是自首的
[19:18] Potato potato. 都一样
[19:23] I can’t believe we’re not walking at graduation. 我不敢相信我们不能走上台领毕业证了
[19:26] Again. 再次不能
[19:29] I’m really sorry, guys. 我很抱歉
[19:31] So I talked with Principal Ablin. 我和阿布林校长谈过了
[19:33] Taylor and Trip should be allowed to walk graduation. 泰勒和特里普应该被允许走上台领毕业证
[19:35] Taylor worked so hard this year, 泰勒今年真的很努力
[19:37] I thought she just deserved a little fun. 我只是认为她值得享受一点乐趣
[19:39] This is on me. I’m going to go tell Ablin 这都是我的错 我要去告诉阿布林
[19:41] that I broke the statue. 是我破坏了雕像
[19:42] Too late. I already told him I did it. 晚了 我已经告诉他是我干的了
[19:44] You what? 你什么
[19:44] And as punishment, 作为惩罚
[19:45] he’s putting me on the school’s recycling committee 他把我安排进了回收委员会
[19:47] even though I founded the committee, 虽然这个委员会就是我创立的
[19:48] and I’m still not sure why he’d think that’s a punishment. 我还是没搞清楚他为什么觉得这是惩罚
[19:50] Thank you! 谢谢你
[19:53] Mr. A, thanks, but why’d you take the blame? A先生 谢谢 但你为什么要承担过错
[19:56] Sometimes it’s okay to break the rules, 有时候破坏规则也无妨
[19:57] especially when it’s to protect your kid. 尤其是保护自家孩子的时候
[19:58] That is what I’ve been saying the whole time! 我一直以来说的就是这个意思嘛
[20:00] No, you haven’t been saying that at all. 不 你说的完全不是这意思
[20:02] What you’ve been saying is, 你一直在说的是
[20:03] your best memories involve breaking the rules, 你最美好的回忆都跟破坏规则有关
[20:05] and I realized my best memory does, too. 而我意识到 我最美好的回忆也是这样
[20:08] Back when I was a TA in college, 我还在大学当助教的时候
[20:10] there was this cute, vivacious student 有一位可爱又活泼的学生
[20:11] I really wanted to ask out, 我非常想约她出去
[20:12] but it was strictly forbidden. 但那是严令禁止的
[20:14] So, I broke the rules, asked her out anyway. 但我还是打破规则 约她出去了
[20:17] Look at that. 瞧瞧
[20:18] Without a little rule breaking, 要是不稍微违背规则
[20:19] this family wouldn’t even exist. 都不会有这个家庭了
[20:23] Do you know what you’re awwing about? 你知道你在感慨什么吗
[20:24] No, but your dad told a long story 不知道 但你爸说了一个很长的故事
[20:26] and your mom didn’t say anything mean, so… 而你妈没说任何刻薄的话 所以…
[20:37] Hey, guys. 各位
[20:38] So? How’d our boy do? 我们改造的男孩表现怎样
[20:40] – Franklin was amazing! – That does it. -富兰克林简直惊艳 -成功了
[20:43] We’re opening a finishing school for high-class boys. 我们要开一所精修学校 培训高端男孩
[20:46] It actually had nothing to do with your advice. 实际上和你们的建议毫无关系
[20:48] I never should’ve listened to you dummies. 我就不该听你们这些蠢货的话
[20:49] And this outfit is all wrong. 并且这套服装大错特错
[20:50] You don’t cover up these guns. You show them off. 我的肌肉不该被盖起来 而应该充分露出来
[20:53] Then what happened? 那到底发生了什么
[20:53] Turns out, Franklin doesn’t need your help. 原来富兰克林根本不需要你们的帮助
[20:55] There’s tons we don’t know about him. 他有太多我们不知道的才能了
[20:57] Did you know he’s a black belt in karate? 你知道他是空手道黑带选手吗
[20:59] There’s no way you’re a black belt in karate. 你不可能是空手道黑带选手
[21:03] Shut him up, Franklin. 用实力让他闭嘴 富兰克林
[21:15] I learned it from watching “Walker, Texas Ranger.” 我是看《德州骑警》学会的
[21:17] I don’t even know what to believe anymore. 我都不知道该相信什么了
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme