时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – That’s mine! – It’s just juice, chill out! | -那是我的 -果汁而已 淡定 |
[00:03] | Mom! | 妈 |
[00:04] | Taylor, undo whatever you just did. | 泰勒 撤销你刚刚的所为 |
[00:08] | I can still see the drippy from where she took a sip. | 我还能看到她喝的地方留下的口水痕迹 |
[00:20] | – Answer your phone. – It’s just a spam call. | -接电话啊 -就广告营销电话而已 |
[00:22] | This ringtone is the best decision that I ever made. | 这个铃声是我做过的最棒的决定 |
[00:25] | You are never allowed to do that again. Someone could see. | 你以后绝对不能再这样了 别人会看到的 |
[00:27] | We’re in the kitchen! Who is going to see? | 我们在厨房啊 谁能看到啊 |
[00:29] | God, Santa, satellites, aliens, drones, Alexa — | 上帝 圣诞老人 卫星 外星人 无人机 艾莉克莎… |
[00:33] | Don’t be ashamed ’cause your mom’s got mad moves. | 别因为你妈夸张的动作而感到羞耻 |
[00:35] | I should jot this down for my future therapist. | 我应该把这话记下来 以后看心理医生时说出来 |
[00:38] | This feels like a significant moment. | 这像是造成心理创伤的重大时刻 |
[00:51] | I can’t. Taylor, let’s go. | 我受不了了 泰勒 我们走 |
[00:53] | Drop me off at a fire station. | 把我丢到消防站门口吧 |
[00:55] | Hopefully a nice “This Is Us” family will pick me up. | 希望能有《我们的生活》里那样的好人家收养我 |
[01:17] | – Bye, Dad. – Oliver, come here. | -再见 爸 -奥利弗 过来 |
[01:19] | I want to show you a new coin I got for my collection. | 我想给你看我新收集到的一枚硬币 |
[01:21] | I should have just pretended like I didn’t see you. | 我刚刚就该假装没看到你的 |
[01:23] | The Historical Guild gave it to me | 是历史协会的人给我的 |
[01:24] | when they named me General Beats for tomorrow’s reenactment. | 因为他们任命我为明天历史重演活动的比茨将军 |
[01:26] | Yeah, coins are super neat. | 是啊 硬币真是棒棒的 |
[01:29] | That came off a little less sarcastic than I wanted. | 说出来感觉讽刺意味没那么重了 |
[01:31] | Let me do that again. | 我重说一次吧 |
[01:32] | Yeah, coins are suuuuuper neat. | 是啊 硬币真是棒棒棒的呢 |
[01:35] | There we go. | 这就对味了 |
[01:35] | Just because I’m interested in something | 就因为我对某样东西感兴趣 |
[01:37] | doesn’t mean you should make fun of it. | 并不意味着你可以拿来取笑 |
[01:38] | It’s not so much making fun | 与其说是取笑 |
[01:39] | as it is offering constructive criticism in a hurtful manner. | 不如说是以伤人的方式提供建设性的批评意见 |
[01:42] | Thanks for the opportunity. | 谢谢你给我这个机会 |
[01:49] | Mom, where are you?! Mom!! | 妈 你在哪儿 妈 |
[01:52] | You are only allowed to scream like that | 你是不能像这样尖叫的 |
[01:54] | if you are bleeding | 除非你流血了 |
[01:54] | or the ice-cream truck is on our street. | 或是冰淇淋售卖车来到我们的街道了 |
[01:56] | So, which is it? | 到底是哪种情况 |
[01:57] | Taylor is a thief! | 泰勒是个贼 |
[01:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么呢 |
[01:59] | This! This crop-top shirt she’s wearing | 这个 她穿的这件露脐上衣 |
[02:01] | is actually my regularly cropped shirt! | 实际上是我的正常短上衣 |
[02:05] | I let you leave the house in that? | 我竟然允许你穿成这样出门了 |
[02:07] | No, I wore a sweatshirt over it. | 没有 我早上在外面套了件运动外套 |
[02:09] | I didn’t want you to be upset so early in the morning. | 我不希望你一大早就怒气冲天 |
[02:11] | – You’re welcome. – Ground her right now! | -不客气哦 -立刻把她禁足 |
[02:13] | Chill, Anna-Kat. We’re sisters. | 淡定 安娜凯特 我们是姐妹 |
[02:15] | Sisters share clothes. | 姐妹是共享衣服的 |
[02:16] | We do not “Share clothes.” | 我们才不共享衣服 |
[02:18] | You steal my clothes | 你偷了我的衣服 |
[02:19] | and stretch them out with things I don’t have yet. | 然后用我还没长出来的身体部位把衣服撑大了 |
[02:24] | You’re letting her just get away?! | 你就这么放过她了吗 |
[02:26] | I demand justice! | 我要求获得公正 |
[02:27] | Just because Taylor is bigger than you | 虽然泰勒比你高大壮 |
[02:29] | doesn’t mean you can’t stand up for yourself. | 但那并不意味着你不能站出来维护自己 |
[02:32] | But can’t you just — | 但你就不能… |
[02:33] | No! You’ve got to stop seeing yourself as a powerless little girl. | 不能 你不能再将自己视作无助的小女孩了 |
[02:37] | You are a strong, independent young woman | 你是个强大 独立的年轻女性 |
[02:39] | who is fully capable of fighting her own battles. | 完全有能力打赢自己的战争 |
[02:42] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[02:42] | Like Charlize Theron in that movie | 就像在查理兹·塞隆在那部 |
[02:44] | you definitely should not have shown me. | 你本不该给我看的电影里的表现一样 |
[02:46] | “Monster.” | 《女魔头》 |
[02:48] | I thought it was a monster movie. | 我以为那是部怪兽电影呢 |
[02:50] | When I was bestowed the honor of portraying | 当我荣幸地被选中扮演 |
[02:52] | General Beats in the Battle of Westport, | 西港之战中的比茨将军时 |
[02:53] | I knew I wanted only the bravest to join me on the front line, | 我知道我只希望最英勇的人能跟我一起上前线 |
[02:57] | and I’m thrilled you decided to fight alongside me. | 我很激动你们决定跟我一起并肩作战 |
[03:00] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[03:01] | With the extra credit that I’m getting for participating, | 我参加这次活动 可以额外获得一些学分 |
[03:03] | my guidance counselor says | 我的辅导员说 |
[03:04] | graduation will be “Not an impossibility.” | 我的毕业”也不是不可能的事” |
[03:08] | I’m not getting extra credit for this. | 我不会获得额外的学分 |
[03:09] | Dr. Ellie loves when I go on field trips | 埃莉医生非常乐意我参加一些户外活动 |
[03:11] | ’cause apparently I can be a bit much. | 因为我显然让人有点无法忍受 |
[03:13] | Let’s get things started before I have any regrets. | 趁我没后悔 赶快开始吧 |
[03:16] | Lonnie, you will be Sergeant Gus Johnson, | 朗尼 你来扮演格斯·约翰逊中士 |
[03:19] | General Beats’s right-hand man | 比茨将军的左右手 |
[03:20] | and an ancestor to a long line of famous Johnsons. | 也是后世约翰逊家族一系列名人的祖先 |
[03:23] | Andrew Johnson was among them. | 安德鲁·约翰逊就是其中之一 |
[03:26] | You said famous Johnson. | 你刚说”名人约翰逊”[阴茎] |
[03:27] | I know you don’t take anything seriously, | 我知道你什么事都能拿来开玩笑 |
[03:28] | but just so we’re clear, | 但我们事先说清楚 |
[03:30] | this reenactment is all based on historical events, | 这个历史重演活动都是基于真实历史事件的 |
[03:33] | so there will be no pranks of any kind. | 所以绝不允许搞任何类型的恶作剧 |
[03:35] | I would never. | 我不会的 |
[03:37] | Well, I promise! | 我保证 |
[03:38] | The battlefield will be an NPZB. | 战场将会是「无恶区」 |
[03:41] | No Prank Zone, Bro. | 就是没有恶作剧的区域 兄弟 |
[03:45] | No pranks necessary. | 根本无需玩恶作剧 |
[03:46] | I’m secretly filming this | 我会偷偷录下这次的活动 |
[03:47] | for another episode of “Professor Badonkadonk.” | 作为新一集「海臀教授」的内容 |
[03:49] | NPZBPYP. | 「无恶区兄耍有恶」 |
[03:52] | No Prank Zone, Bro. Psych! Yes, Pranks! | 无恶区 兄弟 被耍了吧 当然有恶作剧啦 |
[03:55] | Trip, Franklin, you will be playing the Hudson brothers, | 特里普 富兰克林 你们来扮演哈德森兄弟 |
[03:57] | the two young artillery officers | 两个年轻的炮兵 |
[03:59] | who led the troops after General Beats was hanged by the Redcoats. | 比茨将军被英国兵绞死后 就是他们在领导军队 |
[04:02] | Wait, you die? | 等等 你会死吗 |
[04:03] | Yes, but not before delivering my historic last words — | 是的 但我死前会留下一番名留青史的遗言 |
[04:06] | “May my death serve as an inspiration | “愿我的死能够激励 |
[04:08] | to the sons and daughters of the revolution. | 革命的儿女 |
[04:10] | Now and forever more.” | 一直到永远” |
[04:12] | Are you sure you want to go through with this, Mr. A? | 你确定你要这么做吗 奥图先生 |
[04:14] | It’s just pretend, Trip. I’m not actually going to die. | 就是演戏而已 特里普 我又不会真的死 |
[04:17] | It’s important you remember that. | 你可记好这一点 这很重要 |
[04:19] | – Okay. – Good. | -好吧 -很好 |
[04:22] | This is great. You and I are brothers. | 这太棒了 你和我将会成为兄弟 |
[04:23] | My mom tried to get me a brother one time, | 我妈曾试图给我弄个兄弟回来 |
[04:25] | but security at the mall was very tight. | 但商场的安保太严了 |
[04:29] | Alright, men. Tomorrow, we fight. | 好了 各位 明天 我们战斗 |
[04:31] | Tonight, we feast! | 今晚 我们享受美食 |
[04:32] | – Dairy Queen? – Sure. | -吃冰雪皇后吗 -好啊 |
[04:34] | So, Trip, what’s your favorite color? | 特里普 你最爱的颜色是什么 |
[04:36] | What’s your shoe size? | 你穿多大码的鞋 |
[04:37] | Do you think there’s regret in the afterlife? | 你觉得人死以后会有后悔的感觉吗 |
[04:39] | Take your time. | 你慢慢想 |
[04:40] | I know the color one’s hard. | 我知道颜色那个问题很难答 |
[04:41] | Hey, amigos. | 朋友们好啊 |
[04:43] | What’s going on? | 在忙什么 |
[04:44] | Right now, not much, but in about 15 minutes, | 目前没忙什么 但大约15分钟后 |
[04:47] | I’mma see if I can fit five burgers in my mouth at once. | 我要试试我能不能一次塞五个汉堡到嘴里 |
[04:49] | Spoiler — I can. | 剧透 我可以哦 |
[04:53] | I’m taking my troop out for a final meal before battle. | 我要带我的军队出去享受战斗前的最后一餐 |
[04:55] | – Your troop? – Yeah. I invited Lonnie, | -你的军队 -是啊 我邀请了朗尼 |
[04:56] | Trip, and Franklin to do the reenactment. | 特里普和富兰克林参加历史重演活动 |
[04:59] | Don’t worry. You’re off the hook. | 别担心 没你的事了 |
[05:01] | I’m not asking you to join. | 我不会要求你加入的 |
[05:02] | Cool. Have fun at your little dress-up show. | 好极了 祝你在装扮活动上玩得开心 |
[05:04] | It’s a big dress-up show, and you know it. | 那是个盛大的装扮活动 你心里也清楚 |
[05:09] | You see what he’s trying to do, right? | 你也看到他想干什么了 对吧 |
[05:11] | Feed a large group on a budget? | 拿有限的预算请一大群人吃饭吗 |
[05:12] | No. He thinks by inviting them instead of me, | 不是 他以为邀请他们 不邀请我 |
[05:14] | I’m gonna beg to be in his little brigade. | 我就会加入他的军团 |
[05:17] | But he’s got another thing coming. | 但他没料到我会反击 |
[05:18] | I’m gonna teach him a lesson about teaching lessons. | 他这么喜欢给别人上课 我就好好给他上一课 |
[05:20] | Hey, do your evil smile, for old times’ sake. | 嘿 来个邪恶微笑 就当是缅怀过去了 |
[05:25] | There’s my guy. | 这才是我的好兄弟嘛 |
[05:31] | Bleeding or ice-cream truck — which is it? | 流血了还是冰淇淋车来了 |
[05:33] | This was my favorite shirt, and it’s been cut in half! | 这是我最爱的上衣 现在却被剪掉了一半 |
[05:36] | Anna-Kat! | 安娜凯特 |
[05:39] | – ‘Sup? – Did you do this to my shirt?! | -怎么了 -我的上衣是你剪的吗 |
[05:40] | I sure did. | 是我没错 |
[05:41] | Since you had to wear my shirt as a crop top, | 既然你那么喜欢把我的上衣当成露脐装穿 |
[05:43] | I decided to just give you one of your own. | 我决定给你剪出一件真的露脐装 |
[05:46] | And I will do so every time you wear one of my shirts. | 以后你再敢穿我的上衣 我每一次都会以牙还牙的 |
[05:48] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[05:49] | I’m never touching your clothes again, you little psycho! | 我不会再碰你的衣服了 你个变态 |
[05:52] | Mom! | 妈 |
[05:53] | Anna-Kat, I want to talk to you in the hall. | 安娜凯特 我要去走廊上跟你谈谈 |
[05:56] | Now. | 立刻 |
[06:00] | Anna-Kat, you can never do that again! | 安娜凯特 你再也不能干这种事了 |
[06:03] | That was brilliant. | 你做得棒极了 |
[06:04] | Destroying property is not okay! | 毁掉财物是绝对不可以的 |
[06:06] | Never prouder. | 我太为你骄傲了 |
[06:07] | You are in huge trouble! | 你麻烦大了 |
[06:09] | Like, I could cry right now. | 我简直都要欣慰哭了 |
[06:18] | Today we fight not only for our independence, | 今天 我们不仅是为我们的独立而战斗 |
[06:23] | but also for Mother Earth! | 也是为地球母亲而战斗 |
[06:25] | And so, on this Earth Day, we honor her | 今天 在地球日这天 我们要向她致敬 |
[06:28] | by painting the fields red with the blood of our enemies! | 方式就是用敌人的血染红大地 |
[06:33] | But, seriously, the recycle bins are placed throughout, | 不过说真的 到处都设置了回收利用垃圾桶 |
[06:34] | so let’s leave the park cleaner than we found it. | 所以我们离开公园时要让它比之前更干净 |
[06:36] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[06:37] | – You got it. – Cool. | -没问题 -好的 |
[06:38] | That includes fingernail clippings, Dane. | 那也包括剪掉的指甲 戴恩 |
[06:41] | I beat a meth addiction, Ross. | 我克服了毒品上瘾问题 罗斯 |
[06:42] | I’m sorry if I have a little nervous energy. | 如果我有点紧张 那可真是抱歉了 |
[06:45] | Look not upon these men with friendly eye, | 看向这些人时别用友善的目光 |
[06:47] | for soon they shall be foe. | 因为他们很快会成为敌人 |
[06:51] | Bad guys. | 都是坏人 |
[06:55] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[06:57] | He joined the British. | 他加入了英国军 |
[07:01] | I can’t believe it. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[07:02] | My son has become my enemy. | 我儿子成了我的敌人 |
[07:06] | Can you say that again a little louder | 你能把这句话说得大声点吗 |
[07:09] | with more feeling, towards that bush? | 请带上更多的感情 朝着这个灌木丛说 |
[07:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:20] | I can’t believe Oliver joined the Redcoats. | 我真不敢相信奥利弗加入了英国兵 |
[07:22] | It’s the ultimate betrayal. | 这简直是终极背叛了 |
[07:23] | Nah. You want to know what the ultimate betrayal is? | 不是 你知道终极背叛是什么吗 |
[07:26] | Domestic-animal abandonment. | 弃养宠物 |
[07:30] | Shout-out to our sponsors, Pet Pals of America. | 为赞助商「美国宠物兄弟」吼一句广告词 |
[07:33] | Who’s saving who? | 到底是谁在救谁 |
[07:35] | You got to face your son. | 你必须去面对你儿子 |
[07:36] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:37] | Beats was a man who took action. | 比茨当年勇敢地采取了行动 |
[07:39] | It’s time Greg Otto did the same. | 格雷格·奥图也应该做同样的事 |
[07:42] | Badonkadonk incoming. Do not miss this! | 海臀先生马上出来了 别漏拍这段 |
[07:44] | Zoom in for the tears, then rack it back for dat ass! | 拍摄眼泪特写 然后转到后面拍他的大屁股 |
[07:51] | Okay. According to Mr. Otto, | 好了 根据奥图先生所说 |
[07:53] | the Hudson brothers just sit in this tent | 哈德森兄弟只是坐在这个帐篷里 |
[07:54] | and guard the cannonballs for battle. | 守卫用于战斗的炮弹 |
[07:56] | But they’re just spray-painted softballs | 但这些只是染过颜色的垒球 |
[07:57] | and we’re pretending they’re cannonballs, right? | 我们在假装它们是炮弹 对吧 |
[07:59] | If you were my age, | 如果你跟我是同龄人 |
[08:00] | we’d be the kings of my special-ed class. | 我们将是特殊教育课上的王者 |
[08:03] | So, Brother Hudson, are you afraid of heights? | 哈德森哥哥 你恐高吗 |
[08:06] | No. | 不 |
[08:07] | Have you ever been to a roller-skating party? | 你参加过滑冰派对吗 |
[08:09] | Yep. | 是的 |
[08:10] | When/how do you feel most loved? | 你觉得最被人爱是什么时候 以什么形式 |
[08:12] | Can we have some quiet time, please? | 能安静一会儿吗 |
[08:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:18] | How are you enjoying your quiet time? | 你喜欢这种安静吗 |
[08:26] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[08:27] | Oh, I thought the reenactment sounded fun, | 我觉得历史重演活动听着还挺有趣的 |
[08:29] | so I recruited Cooper and here we are. | 于是我招募了库珀 然后我们就来了 |
[08:31] | And I love the uniform. | 我超爱这个服装 |
[08:33] | Could it use a few Tom Ford touches? Sure. | 需要大设计师汤姆·福特改进下吗 当然 |
[08:35] | There’s no way you thought this sounded fun, Oliver. | 你不可能觉得这个活动有趣 奥利弗 |
[08:37] | Oh, you wouldn’t know what I thought | 你不会知道我的想法 |
[08:38] | because you didn’t invite me. | 因为你都没邀请我 |
[08:39] | You invited Trip, Franklin, and Lonnie. | 你邀请的是特里普 富兰克林和朗尼 |
[08:41] | I invited them because they don’t mock me like you do. | 我邀请他们是因为他们不会像你这样嘲讽我 |
[08:44] | Whenever I share an interest, | 每次我告诉你我的一个兴趣 |
[08:45] | I can count on you to make fun of it. | 你一定会取笑我 |
[08:47] | And this reenactment is a big deal for me, | 这个历史重演活动对我来说很重要 |
[08:49] | so why would I want to be around you for it? | 我为什么要让你在我身边嘲讽我 |
[08:52] | You don’t have to be! I’m a Redcoat! | 你不必在我身边 我是英国兵 |
[08:54] | And this time, we’re gonna win! | 这一次 我们会获胜的 |
[08:56] | That’s not how it works, man. | 不是那么回事 小兄弟 |
[08:59] | Just for that, I’m canceling the Boston Tea Party. | 声明下 我要取消「波士顿倾茶事件」 |
[09:01] | It already happened. | 那是已经发生过的事 |
[09:03] | These guys are so lame. | 这些家伙也太差劲了 |
[09:07] | I hate to call you in during my lunch hour. | 我也不想在午餐休息时间叫你过来 |
[09:08] | – I don’t mind. – I do. | -我不介意 -我介意 |
[09:11] | I called you down here | 我这次叫你过来 |
[09:12] | because Anna-Kat has been very disruptive in class | 是因为安娜凯特大肆扰乱课堂秩序 |
[09:14] | and is refusing to listen to authority. | 拒绝服从管教 |
[09:18] | Anna-Kat, we don’t eat our snacks for another hour. | 安娜凯特 我们要一小时后才能吃零食 |
[09:21] | Sucks for you guys. | 那你们可真够倒霉的 |
[09:23] | – Have you tried talking to her? – Of course. | -你们试过跟她谈谈吗 -当然了 |
[09:25] | We even brought up the prospect of silent lunch, | 我们甚至用「沉默午餐」的惩罚来威胁她 |
[09:27] | but she said she’s a powerful woman | 但她说她是个强大的女性 |
[09:29] | who will not let her voice be stifled. | 她绝不允许她的声音被扼制 |
[09:31] | Kind of hard to argue with that, | 这一点还挺难反驳的 |
[09:32] | seeing as I’m a cisgender straight man marinating in white privilege. | 毕竟我是个顺性别的直男 从小浸在白人特权里 |
[09:36] | The district had me take an online seminar, | 教育局让我上了个在线课程 |
[09:37] | so I’m both woke and duly chastened. | 所以我有觉醒意识 态度也很温和 |
[09:39] | I know what’s going on. | 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[09:41] | I taught Anna-Kat a lesson about standing up for herself, | 我教育安娜凯特要站出来维护自己 |
[09:43] | and it may have gotten a little out of hand. | 结果可能有点失控了 |
[09:45] | – I’ll take care of it. – Thanks. | -我会解决好的 -谢谢 |
[09:47] | By the way, I like what you’ve done with your hair, | 顺便说下 我喜欢你的新发型 |
[09:49] | not that I was looking at your hair. | 并不是说我刚刚一直盯着你的发型 |
[09:52] | I’m going to go self-report. | 我会去检举自己的 |
[09:59] | – We cool? – No, we not cool. | -没事吧 -不 事情大了 |
[10:02] | Look, I’m proud of you for standing up for what you want, | 听着 我很骄傲你可以站出来维护自己 |
[10:05] | but you have to obey the rules. | 但你必须守规矩啊 |
[10:06] | Nah. I’m done letting people walk all over me. | 不 我不会再任人践踏了 |
[10:08] | Well, I’m your mother, | 我是你妈 |
[10:10] | and you have to listen to what I say. | 你必须听我的 |
[10:11] | Just because you’re bigger than me | 就因为你比我高大壮 |
[10:12] | doesn’t mean I can’t stand up to you. | 可不代表我不能跟你对抗 |
[10:15] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[10:16] | We’re not playing that game. | 我们不玩那个游戏 |
[10:18] | Do as I say or no more bedtime tuck-ins. | 照我说的做 否则我不会给你掖被子了 |
[10:23] | That’s fine. I’ll put myself to bed. | 没事 我自己上床睡觉 |
[10:26] | Okay. You’re grounded. | 够了 你被禁足了 |
[10:28] | Watch me as I clear my social calendar. | 瞧好了 我这就清空社交日程安排 |
[10:32] | All done. | 搞定 |
[10:32] | See you at home. | 回家见哦 |
[10:35] | No more Taco Tuesday! | 取消周二卷饼日 |
[10:37] | Bored with it! | 我已经吃烦了 |
[10:40] | Alright, men. | 好了 各位 |
[10:42] | Ready? | 准备 |
[10:44] | Ready? | 准备 |
[10:46] | – Fire! – Bang! | -开火 -砰 |
[10:48] | Reload! | 装弹 |
[10:50] | You know, it’s one thing, Oliver making fun of me. | 奥利弗取笑我是一回事 |
[10:51] | I can handle being made fun of. | 我可以承受被取笑 |
[10:53] | Yeah. I mean, look at you. | 就是啊 瞧瞧你这样子 |
[10:54] | You’re wearing pantyhose and a blouse. | 你穿着女士袜裤和衬衫呢 |
[10:56] | – Exactly. – Fire! | -就是啊 -开火 |
[10:59] | Reload! | 装弹 |
[11:01] | But showing up here to — to what? | 但他跑来参加活动是为了什么呢 |
[11:03] | To spite me, to mock me in front of my soldiers? | 故意刁难我 当着我士兵的面嘲笑我吗 |
[11:05] | It’s just disrespectful. | 那也太不尊重人了 |
[11:07] | General, your tent has been hit. | 将军 你的帐篷遭遇了袭击 |
[11:09] | What?! All my battle plans were in there! | 什么 我的作战计划都在里面呢 |
[11:11] | And the pocket-sized painting of my hot colonial wife. | 我性感殖民妻子的袖珍画也在里面 |
[11:13] | And my leprechaun. | 以及我的小精灵 |
[11:15] | Me having a leprechaun is just as likely as you having a hot wife. | 我拥有小精灵就跟你有性感妻子一样 |
[11:17] | Tell your three cats I say hi. | 帮我跟你那三只猫打个招呼 |
[11:19] | Oh, the three cats you beg to babysit every time I go out of town? | 就是我每次出城 你乞求要帮忙照顾的那三只猫吗 |
[11:23] | Hold the line! | 守住阵线 |
[11:25] | Get ahold of yourselves. | 控制一下自己 |
[11:26] | This war is tearing us apart. | 这场战争让我们内部分裂了 |
[11:28] | Fire! | 开火 |
[11:29] | – Bang! – Hold the line, men! | -砰 -守住阵线 兄弟们 |
[11:32] | Look alive, team! The Caboose is loose! | 都打起精神 守车散了 |
[11:39] | Dear God. The devastation. | 上帝啊 简直是惨剧 |
[11:43] | I’d like to share this moment with you, | 我倒是想跟你共享此刻的感觉 |
[11:44] | but I have no idea what this means. | 但我不知道这是什么意思 |
[11:45] | The Redcoats shot a cannon, blew up the tent. | 英国兵发射了一颗炮弹 把帐篷给炸了 |
[11:47] | – Everything’s destroyed. – Got it. | -一切都被毁了 -明白了 |
[11:50] | Dear God. The devastation. | 上帝啊 简直是惨剧 |
[11:57] | Oliver. | 奥利弗干的 |
[11:58] | Historically, this never happened. | 真实的历史中 并没有发生这种事 |
[12:00] | He’s going out of his way to ruin my day. | 他在不择手段地毁掉我的大日子 |
[12:02] | I can’t believe all our provisions are gone. | 真不敢相信我们的军需资源都没了 |
[12:04] | Yo, time-out. | 哟 暂停吧 |
[12:05] | I’m just gonna sneak in, I’mma snag my Pop-Tarts. | 我要偷偷溜进去 把我的夹心饼干偷出来 |
[12:07] | There are no time-outs. | 没有什么暂停 |
[12:08] | We’re in the middle of a battle, soldier. | 我们正在战斗中 士兵 |
[12:09] | This is real! | 这是真的 |
[12:10] | Should be fine. | 应该没事的 |
[12:12] | Do you think they can save it?! | 你觉得他们能保住我的腿吗 |
[12:16] | That was unfortunate timing. | 这出现的时间也太不凑巧了 |
[12:20] | And who was your 3rd-grade teacher? | 你三年级时的老师是谁 |
[12:21] | – Mr. Barney. – And who was your 4th-grade teacher? | -巴尼老师 -那四年级时的老师呢 |
[12:24] | Mrs. Anderson. | 安德森老师 |
[12:25] | And what would you describe as your lowest moment? | 你最低落的时候是什么时候 |
[12:27] | This! This right now! | 现在 就现在 |
[12:29] | Here! Please kill me with this cannonball | 给 用这个炮弹杀了我吧 |
[12:31] | so I don’t have to hear one more question! | 这样我就不用再听你的问题了 |
[12:33] | I had no idea that’s how you felt. | 我之前不知道你是这样的感觉 |
[12:35] | Because that’s the one question you never asked me. | 因为你唯独没问我这个问题 |
[12:37] | Well, if that’s the case, you shouldn’t have to die. | 如果是那样的话 那你不必去死 |
[12:39] | I will. | 我去死 |
[12:40] | I wish mall security would’ve stopped you from being my brother, too. | 真希望商场保安也能阻止你成为我的兄弟 |
[12:46] | Franklin. Come on. I didn’t mean it! | 富兰克林 别这样 我不是有意的 |
[12:49] | I’ll answer your questions! | 我愿意回答你的问题 |
[12:51] | My favorite color is… | 我最爱的颜色是… |
[12:54] | It is a hard question, | 这个问题的确很难回答 |
[12:55] | but the answer is it depends on my mood! | 但答案是 这取决于我的心情 |
[12:58] | Franklin! | 富兰克林 |
[13:04] | I’m completely powerless. | 我现在完全没有力量 |
[13:05] | I have no more leverage over Anna-Kat. | 我针对安娜凯特一点筹码都没有 |
[13:07] | Why don’t you try that healing stone I gave you? | 你何不试试我给你的那块疗愈石呢 |
[13:09] | It can be very calming. | 真的可以令人心平气和 |
[13:11] | Did you charge it in the last full moon like I told you? | 你照我说的在上次满月时拿出去补充能量了吗 |
[13:13] | If you charge it by throwing it out the car window, | 如果你所谓的补充能量是把石头扔出车窗 |
[13:15] | then, yes, it’s fully charged. | 那么没错 已经补充满了 |
[13:17] | I don’t know what else to do with her. | 我都不知道还能拿她怎么办了 |
[13:19] | I’ve pulled out all the stops. | 我已经使出全部手段了 |
[13:20] | Have you really pulled out all of them — | 你真使出全部手段了吗 |
[13:22] | guilt, threats, denying her basic necessities? | 愧疚 威胁 拒绝她的基本需求 |
[13:24] | Of course! | 当然了 |
[13:26] | Well, what about public shaming — | 那公开羞辱呢 |
[13:27] | watching the embarrassment wash over their faces | 看着尴尬在他们的脸上堆积 |
[13:29] | as they blink back tears? | 努力眨眼收回眼泪 |
[13:31] | So fun. | 太有趣了 |
[13:32] | Shaming. How could I forget that? | 羞辱 我怎么会忘记这手段呢 |
[13:35] | So simple but so effective. | 简单 但却有效 |
[13:37] | I used it on Taylor and Oliver, | 我曾在泰勒和奥利弗身上用过 |
[13:38] | but the third kid always falls through the cracks. | 但是第三个孩子总会成为漏网之鱼 |
[13:41] | It’s why Anna-Kat still doesn’t know how to ride a bike. | 正因此 安娜凯特到现在都不会骑自行车 |
[13:43] | She doesn’t know how to ride a bike? | 她不会骑自行车吗 |
[13:45] | That’s not falling through the cracks, | 那不叫漏网之鱼 |
[13:46] | that’s you being a — | 那只能说明你… |
[13:48] | so loving that she fell through the cracks. | 太有爱 以至于她成了漏网之鱼 |
[13:54] | How are you feeling, General? | 你感觉怎么样 将军 |
[13:56] | I’d like to think I’m feeling quite a bit like Beats felt — | 我倾向于认为我的感觉跟比茨的感觉差不多 |
[13:58] | he, a British national, | 他 一个英国人 |
[13:59] | fighting for the Americans against his brethren, | 为了美国人与他的同胞开战 |
[14:00] | me, a father, fighting against my own son. | 而我 一个父亲 与自己的亲儿子开战 |
[14:03] | Lieutenant Maddox! | 麦多克斯中尉 |
[14:05] | I f-feel cold. A-Are you there? | 我觉得好冷 你还在吗 |
[14:07] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我还在 我在这里 |
[14:09] | Don’t you leave me, damn it! | 别离开我 妈的 |
[14:11] | Really? The one thing I asked you not to do. | 不是吧 我叫你别这么做 你偏偏做了 |
[14:14] | Stay calm, Lieutenant. | 保持冷静 中尉 |
[14:15] | Let’s get you to the medical tent. | 我们送你去医疗帐篷 |
[14:17] | Come on. | 起来 |
[14:26] | Can you believe my dad said he didn’t want me around? | 你敢信我爸竟然说他不希望我在他周围吗 |
[14:28] | Are you actually asking me? | 你在问我吗 |
[14:29] | ‘Cause if you’re asking me, I’m going to tell you the truth. | 因为如果你问我 我会跟你说实话 |
[14:32] | – I’m asking. – Then, yes, I can believe he said that. | -我在问 -那么是的 我可以相信他说了这话 |
[14:34] | You can be a complete and total jerk to him sometimes. | 你对他有时候就像个彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[14:37] | Do you have any idea how lucky you are? | 你知道自己有多幸运吗 |
[14:40] | My dad’s somewhere on the Aegean Sea right now. | 我爸现在在爱琴海的某个地方 |
[14:43] | That’s all he told me. | 他只跟我说了这么多 |
[14:44] | It’s like… can’t a guy get some coordinates or something? | 就好像 我连坐标都不能知道吗 |
[14:47] | And all your dad wants to do is share his interests with you, | 而你爸 只是想和你分享他的兴趣而已 |
[14:51] | but you’re too busy crapping all over him to notice. | 但你却忙着嘲讽抨击他 根本注意不到 |
[14:55] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[14:57] | I’m switching sides. | 我要换阵营 |
[14:58] | Your dad’s a general worth fighting for. | 你爸是个值得为之战斗的将军 |
[15:04] | Yellow fever. | 黄热病 |
[15:06] | I hate it here. | 我讨厌这里 |
[15:11] | Franklin! | 富兰克林 |
[15:13] | Franklin, where are you?! | 富兰克林 你在哪儿 |
[15:15] | Over here. | 我在这儿 |
[15:17] | Franklin! Oh, God, you’ve been shot. | 富兰克林 天啊 你中枪了 |
[15:19] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[15:22] | Oh, no. Gangrene’s setting in. | 不好 开始生坏疽了 |
[15:24] | – I have to get you out of here. – Too late. | -我得带你离开这里 -太晚了 |
[15:25] | The British are coming. | 英军来了 |
[15:31] | Not my brother! | 别杀我弟弟 |
[15:38] | You die. | 你死了 |
[15:41] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[15:43] | This kind of bravery | 这种勇气 |
[15:44] | is exactly why I chose you for my “Hero” paper. | 正是我选你作为我的论文主人公的原因 |
[15:48] | Wait. Are you really writing your paper on me? | 等等 你真要写一篇关于我的论文吗 |
[15:50] | Yeah. That’s why I had to ask you so many questions. | 是啊 所以我才问了你那么多问题 |
[15:52] | – But why me? – Easy. | -为什么是我 -很简单 |
[15:54] | We read at the same level, we have the same taste in girls, | 我们的阅读程度相同 对女孩的品味一样 |
[15:56] | and you’re the nicest person I know. | 而你是我认识的最友善的人 |
[15:58] | Isn’t that what being a hero’s all about? | 这不就是身为英雄所需要的品质吗 |
[16:02] | I’m sorry for yelling at you earlier. | 真抱歉我之前吼了你 |
[16:04] | That was definitely not heroic. | 那太违反英雄精神了 |
[16:05] | No, but we’re the Hudson brothers. | 确实 但我们是哈德森兄弟 |
[16:07] | We’re all we got. | 我们只剩彼此了 |
[16:09] | Mom died during childbirth, | 妈妈因难产而死 |
[16:10] | and Dad ran off with a fur trapper. | 爸爸和毛皮猎人跑了 |
[16:12] | I made up a backstory. | 我编了个背景故事 |
[16:15] | Fake brother or not, I’m here for you. | 无论是不是真兄弟 我都会在你身边守护你 |
[16:18] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:18] | So, as my big brother, can you take me to the medic? | 那么 作为我哥 你能带我去看医生吗 |
[16:21] | Yeah. Let’s get that gunshot wound cleaned up. | 当然 我们去清理枪伤 |
[16:24] | No, the real medic. I’m allergic to sticker glue. | 不 是去看真正的医生 我对贴纸的胶过敏 |
[16:42] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[16:43] | Getting into the groove. | 进入最佳状态 |
[16:44] | And when that bell rings and this hallway fills up with kids… | 等铃声响了 这个走廊充满孩子 |
[16:46] | I will be fully Turning Down for what. | 我就完全进入《何必拒绝》状态了 |
[16:50] | Please! I’m begging you, do not dance! | 求你了 我求你了 别跳了 |
[16:55] | I won’t | 我可以不跳 |
[16:56] | as long as you realize being a powerful young woman | 前提是你得意识到作为一个强大的年轻女人 |
[16:59] | means speaking up when you’ve been wronged. | 意味着在遭受不公时站出来维护自己 |
[17:01] | It doesn’t mean doing whatever you want whenever you want. | 而不是随时做任何你想做的事 |
[17:05] | – Got it? – Got it. I’ll obey the rules. | -明白吗 -明白了 我会遵守规则 |
[17:07] | Just put the dish towel away. | 快把洗碗巾拿开吧 |
[17:08] | Don’t test me, because one misstep | 别试探我 因为只要你犯错 |
[17:10] | and I’ll be cutting a rug at school, graduation, | 我就会在学校 你的毕业典礼 |
[17:13] | your work Christmas party. | 你工作的圣诞派对上翩翩起舞 |
[17:14] | I have this power… forever. | 我永远都有这种力量 |
[17:17] | I’ll behave. I promise. | 我会乖乖的 我保证 |
[17:18] | Good! Now you get back in class and learn how to add. | 很好 现在回教室里学加法去吧 |
[17:21] | I’m in 5th grade. We’re multiplying fractions. | 我上五年级了 我们学分数乘法了 |
[17:25] | We’re adding. We’re adding. | 我们学加法 我们学加法 |
[17:31] | Here is about to be hanged General Beats, | 现在我们即将绞死比茨将军 |
[17:34] | a traitor to the English crown. | 英国的叛徒 |
[17:38] | Would anyone like to speak on this man’s behalf? | 有人想为他说几句话吗 |
[17:41] | I would. | 我想说 |
[17:50] | I have a duty to clear my conscience. | 我有责任来让自己问心无愧 |
[17:53] | I have been insubordinate to the General, | 我一直在反抗将军 |
[17:55] | and I was wrong to take for granted | 我不该无视 |
[17:57] | what a caring and gracious leader he is. | 他是个多么温和有爱 慷慨大度的领袖 |
[18:01] | His life should be spared | 我们应该饶他一命 |
[18:02] | so that I can spend the rest of mine showing him | 好让我用余生向他证明 |
[18:04] | how much he means to me. | 他对我有多重要 |
[18:11] | I did that, muchacho. That was me. | 都是我的功劳 老兄 是我促成的 |
[18:14] | Thank you, Oliver. | 谢谢你 奥利弗 |
[18:16] | But I still have to die | 但我还是得死 |
[18:16] | to inspire my men to fight and win the battle. | 才能激励我的战士们去战斗 并且赢得胜利 |
[18:19] | Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[18:23] | I really appreciate what you said, | 我很欣赏你所说的话 |
[18:25] | and it means the world to me that you’re here, | 你出现在这里 对我意义重大 |
[18:26] | no matter how it happened. | 不管过程 |
[18:27] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸 |
[18:28] | I love you, too, son. | 我也爱你 儿子 |
[18:34] | That was a nice moment. | 真是感人的一刻 |
[18:40] | Let’s stop rolling, guys. | 停止录像 各位 |
[18:41] | We shouldn’t be making fun of Professor Badonkadonk. | 我们不该取笑海臀教授 |
[18:43] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[18:44] | We absolutely should, just… not about this. | 我们绝对应该 只是不该取笑此事 |
[18:48] | Let’s pack it in, | 收工吧 |
[18:49] | like Beats packs it into his pleated khakis. | 就像比茨把大屁股收进打褶的卡其裤里一样 |
[18:54] | Any final words, General Beats? | 有什么遗言 比茨将军 |
[18:57] | May my death serve as an inspiration | 愿我的死能够激励 |
[19:00] | to the sons and daughters of the revolution. | 革命的儿女 |
[19:02] | Now and forever more! | 一直到永远 |
[19:04] | You’re smiling too much. | 你笑得太过了 |
[19:06] | I mean, still smile a little. | 还是得稍微笑一笑 |
[19:08] | Dane’s got to take the newsletter photo. | 戴恩得拍照片发简讯 |
[19:11] | Everybody say, “Execution!” | 大家一起说”处决” |
[19:12] | Execution! | 处决 |
[19:18] | May my death serve as an inspiration | 愿我的死能够激励 |
[19:21] | to the sons and daughters of the revolution. | 革命的儿女 |
[19:23] | Now and forever more. | 一直到永远 |
[19:26] | Wow. That was riveting. | 哇 太吸引人了 |
[19:29] | Wish I could’ve seen it. | 真希望我能亲眼看到 |
[19:31] | Actually, you can. | 实际上 你可以的 |
[19:32] | – Oh, God. – I gotta come clean. | -天啊 -我得坦白一下 |
[19:34] | My guys were filming the whole time. | 我的工作人员一直在拍摄 |
[19:35] | Lonnie, I knew you couldn’t help yourself. | 朗尼 我就知道你控制不住自己 |
[19:37] | No, I did help myself! | 不 我确实控制自己了 |
[19:40] | After being there and watching you and Oliver, | 在看到你和奥利弗父子情深之后 |
[19:42] | I saw how much it meant to you, | 我知道那对你有多重要了 |
[19:43] | so I’m not using the footage. | 所以我不会用那段录像的 |
[19:45] | But I did edit it into a heroic highlight reel from the battle, so… | 但我还是把它剪进了战争中的英雄高光时刻 |
[19:50] | – Check it out. – Oh good. | -来看看 -好啊 |
[20:00] | Fire. | 开火 |
[20:01] | Reload. | 装弹 |
[20:09] | – Everybody say, “Execution!” – Execution! | -大家一起说”处决” -处决 |
[20:14] | I guess there is something more embarrassing than your dancing. | 看来还是有比你的舞更让人难堪的东西 |