时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | All I do is bake, cut, jar, repeat. | 我每天做的工作就是烤 切 装盒 循环重复 |
[00:06] | I honestly can’t remember my life before lasagna. | 我真不记得我在做千层面之前的生活了 |
[00:09] | It was us. | 是围着我们转 |
[00:10] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[00:11] | I blacked it out. | 我封存了那段记忆 |
[00:12] | You know, if you need a break, | 如果你需要休息下的话 |
[00:13] | my college is doing a walking tour | 我们大学要搞个步行游览活动 |
[00:14] | of the first Connecticut Post Office. | 去参观康涅狄格州的第一个邮局 |
[00:16] | I could see if there’s still tickets. | 我可以去问问看还有没有票 |
[00:17] | I guarantee you there’s still tickets. | 我可以向你保证肯定还有票 |
[00:20] | Trip’s gonna be here in a couple minutes, | 特里普几分钟后就会到 |
[00:21] | so just waffles to go. | 所以给我一份华夫饼带走就行了 |
[00:22] | Syrup on the side. I don’t want them to get soggy. | 枫糖浆洒在旁边 我不希望把饼搞得湿哒哒的 |
[00:24] | Greg, did you hear that? She ordered waffles. | 格雷格 你听到了吗 她订了华夫饼 |
[00:26] | She didn’t even want to hear the specials. | 她甚至都不想听他今日特色餐 |
[00:28] | I just want breakfast to go. I don’t see the big deal. | 我只想要一份外带的早餐而已 有什么大不了的 |
[00:31] | The big deal is you always think of yourself. | 关键是你总是只考虑你自己 |
[00:32] | I’m working my ass off to help support this family. | 我累死累活地帮忙赚钱养家 |
[00:35] | Okay, okay. I didn’t mean to trigger a mom rant. | 好吧 我错了 我无意触发老妈的怒火 |
[00:38] | Nobody mention paper straws. | 没人提到纸质吸管啊 |
[00:40] | They’re terrible! | 那东西糟透了 |
[00:41] | They get all mushy and fall apart. | 经常变成糊状 然后散掉了 |
[00:42] | And what about milkshakes? | 那奶昔怎么办 |
[00:43] | You can’t even drink a milkshake anymore. | 这年头都没办法喝奶昔了 |
[00:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:47] | Making things worse. | 让情况变得更糟 |
[00:50] | Hey babe, did you get your admissions letter yet? | 宝贝 你收到录取通知信了吗 |
[00:51] | No, but I hope it comes soon and I get accepted | 没有 但我希望能快点寄到 并且我被录取了 |
[00:53] | so I can get out of this prison. | 那样我就能离开这个监狱了 |
[00:55] | Taylor, come on. | 泰勒 别这样 |
[00:56] | Sorry. It’s not a prison. | 抱歉 这不是监狱 |
[00:57] | Prisoners get breakfast. | 囚犯还有早餐吃呢 |
[00:59] | Babe, if you do get in, you’ll move away from me. | 宝贝 如果你被录取了 就要离开我去远方 |
[01:01] | That letter could change everything. | 那封信可能会改变一切 |
[01:03] | Let’s not worry about it until it happens. | 在事情成真前 先别急着担心 |
[01:05] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[01:06] | We will paint that bridge when we walk over it. | 等真的发生时 我们再一起面对 |
[01:08] | We’ll paint it then. We’ll paint it together. | 我们到时候再面对 一起面对 |
[01:11] | Oliver, we’re leaving. | 奥利弗 我们要走了 |
[01:12] | If my admissions letter from Carnegie Mellon comes, | 如果卡内基梅隆大学的录取通知信寄来了 |
[01:14] | don’t open it. | 别拆开 |
[01:19] | You know, Trip is right. | 其实 特里普说得对 |
[01:20] | If she gets in, it is gonna change everything. | 如果她被录取了 那将改变一切 |
[01:23] | I know. The first year’s tuition is $56,000. | 我知道 第一年的学费高达5.6万美元 |
[01:29] | We’ve talked about this. | 我们以前谈过这事的 |
[01:31] | You can’t kill me so you can cash in my life insurance. | 你不能杀了我 好兑现我的人寿保险 |
[01:33] | It’s illegal, and you’ll get caught. | 那是违法的 并且你会被抓 |
[01:35] | Oh, I would not get caught. | 我不会被抓的 |
[01:37] | I would not get caught. | 我绝对不会被抓的 |
[01:52] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[01:53] | Nice mustache, mid-puberty Justin Bieber. | 胡须不错啊 青春中期的贾斯汀·比伯 |
[01:56] | I’ll take it. | 我接受这外号 |
[01:57] | That dude’s yoked now. | 那家伙现在长壮实了 |
[01:59] | Greg’s in his office. | 格雷格在他的办公室里 |
[02:06] | Lonnie, come on! | 朗尼 拜托 |
[02:11] | What am I doing, wasting my time | 我这是在干什么 浪费我的时间 |
[02:13] | writing a book about this social media half-wit | 写一本关于某个社交媒体智障的书 |
[02:14] | who contributes nothing of value to our society | 他对社会没有任何价值 |
[02:17] | or the world in general? | 对整个世界也没有价值 |
[02:18] | You’re selling out so you can send your daughter to college. | 你贱卖自己 才能有钱供你女儿读书 |
[02:20] | Right. | 没错 |
[02:22] | Anna-Kat, you’re gonna be late for school! | 安娜凯特 你上学要迟到了 |
[02:25] | I’m missing health class. | 我打算逃掉健康课 |
[02:26] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[02:27] | I don’t need Ms. Shineburg to explain | 我不需要夏恩伯格老师来对我解释 |
[02:29] | why I’m starting to get B.O. | 我为什么开始有体味了 |
[02:31] | I need you to buy a hundred boxes | 我需要你帮我买一百盒 |
[02:32] | of Wildflower Girl cookies from me. | 野花女孩的饼干 |
[02:34] | It’s the last weekend to sell, | 这周末是最后的售卖期了 |
[02:36] | and I’m not even close to my goal. | 我离目标还差得远呢 |
[02:38] | Oh, sure. | 好啊 |
[02:39] | What’s that, $500? I don’t have any cash. | 要多少钱 500美元吗 我没有现金 |
[02:42] | Grab a handful of diamonds from the vault. | 去金库抓一把钻石出来吧 |
[02:44] | We’re regular people, Anna-Kat. | 我们是普通人 安娜凯特 |
[02:45] | We live month-to-month. | 我们是一个月一个月往前熬 |
[02:46] | We can’t just throw money at problems. | 我们不能直接用钱解决问题 |
[02:48] | Fine. I guess I won’t win the trip. | 好吧 看来我是赢不到那趟旅程了 |
[02:52] | Wait. What trip? | 等等 什么旅程 |
[02:53] | The Wildflower Girl who sells the most cookies | 卖饼干卖得最多的野花女孩 |
[02:55] | gets an all-expense paid family trip to Hollywood. | 就能赢得全家好莱坞之旅 费用全包 |
[02:59] | I haven’t been on a vacation since I gave birth to you. | 自从生下你之后 我就没度过假了 |
[03:03] | Oh, two weeks of bed rest at a Kaiser, baby! | 就在医院病床上躺了两周 宝贝 |
[03:06] | The vacation includes spa treatments, | 这趟旅程包含水疗 |
[03:08] | tickets to a game-show taping, | 录制游戏节目的现场票 |
[03:09] | and the hotel has a kids’ club, | 酒店还有个儿童俱乐部 |
[03:11] | which means after we enjoy our complimentary breakfast, | 这意味着在享受完免费早餐后 |
[03:14] | you won’t see me until our complimentary dinner. | 我就消失自己玩去了 等到免费晚餐时再回来 |
[03:17] | Let’s sell some cookies! | 我们去大卖饼干吧 |
[03:21] | Got a little surprise for you. | 我为你准备了一个小惊喜 |
[03:24] | Two tickets to the Winter Festival? | 两张冬季灯节的门票 |
[03:27] | That’s where we had our first date. | 我们的初次约会就是在那里啊 |
[03:29] | With you maybe going to college in a few months, | 鉴于你几个月后可能要去上大学了 |
[03:31] | I thought it’d be fun to remember where it all started. | 我觉得去追忆下一切开始的地方可能会很有趣 |
[03:33] | It’s also where we had our first kiss. | 我们的初吻也是在那里发生的 |
[03:36] | And where we had our first funnel cake. | 我们第一次吃漏斗蛋糕也是在那里 |
[03:39] | Okay, I have to come clean. | 好吧 我必须坦白交代 |
[03:40] | I’d had funnel cake before, | 我在那之前就吃过漏斗蛋糕 |
[03:41] | but I swear it meant nothing to me! | 但我发誓那对我毫无意义 |
[03:44] | I can’t believe that’s the guy who called Teen Help Line | 我真不敢相信他就是那个打给青少年求助热线 |
[03:46] | saying he wanted to off himself. | 说他想自杀的人 |
[03:48] | Yeah. It doesn’t make any sense. | 就是啊 根本说不通啊 |
[03:51] | He’s popular, he’s lettered in three sports, | 他很受欢迎 在三项运动上都表现出色 |
[03:53] | all the girls like him. | 所有的女孩都喜欢他 |
[03:54] | And a teacher actually resigned | 还有个女老师辞职了 |
[03:56] | because she fell in love with him. | 因为她爱上了他 |
[03:57] | How cool is that? | 那得有多酷啊 |
[04:00] | I just need to get him to open up, | 我必须让他敞开心扉 |
[04:02] | but I can’t just approach him, | 但我不能就这么接近他 |
[04:03] | because Teen Help Line is confidential. | 因为青少年求助热线是保密的 |
[04:06] | I’m not even supposed to know who he is. | 我甚至都不该知道他的身份 |
[04:08] | I have to get him to call back. | 我必须让他再次打过去 |
[04:10] | But how? | 但怎么做才行 |
[04:11] | I have no idea. | 我什么都不知道 |
[04:13] | Dude, I’m sorry. I’m hungry. | 老兄 抱歉 我饿了 |
[04:14] | My blood shugie’s muy low. | 我的血糖太低了 |
[04:19] | Obviously, Greg and I hope that she gets in, | 显然 格雷格和我都希望她能被录取 |
[04:21] | but we just aren’t sure how we’re gonna pay for it. | 但我们真不知道要怎么搞到钱付学费 |
[04:23] | Katie, | 凯蒂 |
[04:24] | I can’t fix your poorness. Okay? | 你的穷病我治不了 好吗 |
[04:26] | And thinking about it | 光是想想你这穷病 |
[04:27] | is making it difficult for me to enjoy my frittata. | 就让我无法尽情享受我的意大利煎蛋 |
[04:30] | Why don’t you give me something easier? | 你何不给我出点简单些的问题呢 |
[04:31] | Like, what’s with the little child of yours | 比如 你家最小的那个孩子 |
[04:34] | and, um, her cake project? | 和她的蛋糕项目是什么情况了 |
[04:36] | – You mean Anna-Kat and the cookies? – Yes. | -你是说安娜凯特和饼干吗 -没错 |
[04:38] | She’s trying to sell enough boxes | 她在努力卖出足够多的盒 |
[04:39] | to win a trip to Hollywood, | 好赢得好莱坞之旅 |
[04:41] | but it’s hard to compete | 但要跟别人竞争真的很难 |
[04:42] | when all the other girls buy their victories. | 其他女孩都是靠砸钱来赢得胜利的 |
[04:44] | All roads lead back to poorness. | 任何问题的症结最后都能被归结为穷 |
[04:46] | So, if you can’t outspend them, outthink them. | 如果你在花钱上比不过他们 就比他们更聪明些 |
[04:49] | Dust off your marketing degree and sell some cookies. | 把你蒙尘的营销学位拿出来用吧 卖出些饼干 |
[04:51] | Oh, we are. | 我们是打算这么做 |
[04:52] | We are going to hit up the grocery stores, | 我们打算去杂货店兜售 |
[04:53] | walk the neighborhoods — | 去邻里街坊家上门推销 |
[04:55] | Katie, that’s how they sold cookies in the old days. | 凯蒂 那种售卖饼干的方式已经过时了 |
[04:57] | Make a video and hit social media like Lonnie does. | 拍个视频 放在社交媒体上 跟朗尼那样 |
[05:00] | Oooh, that’s good. | 那可真是好主意 |
[05:02] | By the way, | 顺便问下 |
[05:04] | is Lonnie single? | 朗尼是单身吗 |
[05:06] | Doris. | 多瑞丝 |
[05:06] | I just saw that show “Mrs. Fletcher,” | 我刚看了《弗莱彻夫人》那部剧 |
[05:07] | 讲述中年妇女在儿子上大学后 最求性乐趣的剧集 | |
[05:08] | and I got me some ideas. | 我心中有了些想法 |
[05:09] | No. | 别 |
[05:12] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[05:14] | You know, sometimes I have a hard time talking my problems through. | 话说 有时我难以向别人倾诉我的难题 |
[05:19] | Maybe there’s something on this bulletin board that could help us. | 或许这块公告板上有什么东西能够帮到我们 |
[05:23] | Oooh, someone’s selling Wimbledon tickets. | 瞧啊 有人在卖温网球赛的票呢 |
[05:26] | If you’re really feeling sad, | 如果你真的觉得很难过 |
[05:28] | you should call Teen Help Line. | 你应该打给青少年求助热线 |
[05:29] | It’s anonymous, | 那是匿名的 |
[05:30] | and it’s not some adult who doesn’t get it. | 接电话的也不是无法懂你的成年人 |
[05:32] | It’s teens talking to teens. | 是青少年和青少年进行对话 |
[05:35] | The best time to call is Tuesday between 5:00 and 10:00 p.M. | 打求助热线的最佳时间是周二的5到10点 |
[05:38] | Hey, Jacob! Wait up! | 雅各布 等一下我 |
[05:40] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[05:41] | I don’t know if he heard me. | 不知道她有没有听到我的话 |
[05:42] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果这能让你心里愉快点的话 |
[05:44] | I’m going to Wimbledon! | 我要去现场看温网比赛啦 |
[05:48] | When I shot my buddy Turd in the nads with a paintball gun, | 当我用彩弹枪击中我朋友「粪球」的蛋蛋时 |
[05:51] | I got to one million followers. | 我的粉丝数达到了一百万 |
[05:52] | But the real turning point, which got me to 35 mil, | 但真正的转折点 让我达到3500万粉丝的那次 |
[05:55] | was when I jumped off my garage dressed as a bird | 是我扮成一只鸟从车库顶上跳下来 |
[05:58] | and I broke both my ankles. | 我的两个脚踝都摔骨折了 |
[05:59] | I was like, “Cawww!” | 我当时叫着”飞呀” |
[06:01] | And then I was like, “Aaaaaah!” | 接着我就大叫”啊啊啊” |
[06:04] | Fascinating. | 真精彩 |
[06:06] | Do you ever think you could be doing something with your fame | 你有没有想过利用你的名气去做一些 |
[06:08] | to make a difference in the world? | 真正改变世界的事 |
[06:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:12] | I mean, you have a platform | 你相当于是有一个平台 |
[06:14] | which reaches millions of young people. | 可以触及千百万的年轻人 |
[06:16] | You could have a real impact. | 你可以产生强大的影响力 |
[06:18] | I think if we’re gonna be writing a book about you, | 我觉得如果我们要写一本关于你的书 |
[06:20] | we need to be saying something more substantial. | 我们必须谈论一些更有深度的东西 |
[06:23] | Maybe you’re right. I’ll give it some thought. | 或许你说得对 我会好好考虑一下的 |
[06:27] | Hey, guys, if you like what you see, | 各位 如果你们喜欢现在看到的场面 |
[06:28] | remember to smash that like button. | 记得疯狂点赞哦 |
[06:31] | – Lonnie, are you filming this? – Yeah. | -朗尼 你在拍摄这个过程吗 -是啊 |
[06:33] | It’s my new video series called | 是我新的系列视频 |
[06:35] | “Deep Talks with Professor Badonkadonk.” | 叫做”和大屁股教授的深度谈话” |
[06:37] | For the last time, my ass isn’t that big. | 最后说一次 我屁股没那么大 |
[06:41] | These are thick-ribbed corduroys. | 这是有粗棱纹的灯芯绒裤子 |
[06:45] | I’m heading to the edge of the driveway to sell cookies. | 我要去马路边卖饼干了 |
[06:47] | The days of old-school selling are over. | 老式卖法已经过时了 |
[06:49] | We are going to shoot a video and make it go viral. | 我们要录个视频 让它火起来 |
[06:53] | Can I have 100 bucks? | 能给我一百块吗 |
[06:54] | Is there a rich person standing behind me? | 我身后站着哪位有钱人吗 |
[06:56] | I want to spring for dinner at Winter Fest tomorrow tonight. | 明晚冬季灯节的晚餐我想请客 |
[06:58] | Trip got the tickets, | 特里普买了票 |
[06:59] | and I thought it’d be a nice gesture. | 我觉得我请客会好一些 |
[07:01] | Aw, babe, you don’t have to do that. | 宝贝 你不必如此的 |
[07:03] | She’s not going to do that. | 她也不会那样做的 |
[07:04] | I don’t see the problem. | 我不知道这有什么问题 |
[07:05] | You have your own company, and Dad is writing some book. | 你有你自己的公司 老爸在写书 |
[07:08] | For now, all the money that I make | 目前来说 我赚的所有钱 |
[07:09] | goes right back into the business. | 都直接回到生产链中 |
[07:10] | And your dad doesn’t get paid until his book is published. | 而你爸在书出版之前 也不会拿到钱 |
[07:13] | All you guys do is say no. | 你们只会说不 |
[07:15] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[07:16] | Sometimes I say “I’ve got to think about it,” | 有时候我会说”我会考虑一下” |
[07:19] | then I say no. | 然后再说不 |
[07:20] | – What’s going in here? I’m trying to work. – It’s your daughter. | -这里怎么回事 我要工作 -是你女儿 |
[07:22] | Despite our mediocre-at-best efforts, | 尽管我们努力教育孩子最多只能过中等生活 |
[07:24] | she has turned into a spoiled brat. | 她还是成了一个被宠坏的小孩 |
[07:27] | I am so sick of this! | 我简直受够了 |
[07:28] | I can’t wait to move out and go to college! | 我等不及赶快搬出去上大学了 |
[07:29] | I can wait. | 我可以等 |
[07:30] | You don’t even know if you’re getting in yet. | 你还不知道你能不能考上呢 |
[07:32] | You’re about to find out. | 你马上就能知道了 |
[07:34] | The letter from Carnegie Mellon came. | 卡内基梅隆大学的信来了 |
[07:37] | And Mom, here’s another warning from the library. | 老妈 这是图书馆的又一封警告信 |
[07:39] | You’ve gotta return “Gone Girl.” | 你必须把《消失的爱人》还回去 |
[07:41] | I will finish in my own damn time. | 我想什么时候看完就什么时候看完 |
[07:51] | Are you going to open it? | 你要打开吗 |
[07:52] | Yeah, open it. | 是啊 打开吧 |
[07:54] | Not now. | 晚点吧 |
[07:55] | If I get in, Trip will be sad. | 如果我被录取 特里普会难过 |
[07:56] | But if I don’t get in, then I’ll be sad. | 如果我没被录取 我会难过 |
[07:58] | Either way, our night at the festival is ruined. | 不管怎样 我们今晚的灯节都被毁了 |
[08:00] | You know what? | 算了 这样吧 |
[08:02] | I’ll leave it here and open it later. | 我把它留在这儿 晚点再开 |
[08:04] | If I don’t know, I don’t have to worry about it. | 如果我不知道结果 我就不用担心了 |
[08:06] | Are you sure, babe? | 你确定吗 宝贝 |
[08:08] | Patience is a dish best served cold. | 好饭不怕晚 |
[08:11] | It is, babe. It’s best served cold. | 是的 宝贝 不怕晚 |
[08:16] | Nope. It’s Trip. | 不 是特里普 |
[08:18] | Oh, sorry, I keep a running tab in my head | 抱歉 我脑中一直在比较 |
[08:20] | of which one of them is dumber. | 他们到底谁更蠢 |
[08:24] | We came to you because you are the expert for Internet videos. | 我们来找你是因为你是网络视频的专家 |
[08:27] | Well, I like to start by brainstorming ideas. | 我喜欢从集思广益开始 |
[08:30] | Franklin, say the first thing that comes to mind. | 富兰克林 说出你最先想到的东西 |
[08:32] | Uh, dragons. Balloons. | 恐龙 气球 |
[08:34] | Mermaids. Volcanos. The movie “Soapdish” — | 美人鱼 火山 电影《肥皂拼盘》 |
[08:36] | Okay, good work. Take a break. | 好的 干得不错 去休息下 |
[08:38] | Anna-Kat? | 安娜凯特 |
[08:39] | How about a claymation video? | 泥塑动画视频怎么样 |
[08:41] | – Do you even know how to do that? – No. | -你知道怎么做吗 -不知道 |
[08:43] | Okay, good work. Take a break. | 好的 干得不错 去休息下 |
[08:47] | Kate. | 凯蒂 |
[08:47] | Dragons. Balloons. Mermaids. | 恐龙 气球 美人鱼 |
[08:52] | I fit 14 cookies into my mouth. | 我嘴里塞了14块饼干 |
[08:54] | How many cookies can you fit in your mouth? | 你嘴里能塞多少块 |
[08:57] | This kid’s a genius. | 那孩子简直是天才 |
[08:59] | Hi, I’m Anna-Kat Otto, | 你好 我是安娜凯特·奥图 |
[09:00] | and I have 10 cookies in my mouth. | 我嘴里塞了10块饼干 |
[09:03] | Can you beat me? | 你能战胜我吗 |
[09:04] | Take my Wildflower Girls Cookie Challenge and find out. | 接受我的野花女孩饼干挑战来试试吧 |
[09:07] | 安娜凯特 饼干挑战 | |
[09:08] | Order your cookies under Anna-Kat Otto | 从野花女孩网站 |
[09:10] | on the Wildflower Girls website | 订购安娜凯特的饼干 |
[09:12] | and challenge your friends. | 和朋友一起挑战吧 |
[09:15] | It’s official. | 正式开始了 |
[09:16] | The Wildflower Girls Cookie Challenge has launched. | 野花女孩饼干挑战正式开始了 |
[09:19] | Awesome. | 好极了 |
[09:19] | But maybe we should re-edit to include a link to my podcast, | 但也许我们应该重新编辑 加上我播客的链接 |
[09:22] | “Getting Frank With Franklin.” | “与富兰克林共坦诚” |
[09:23] | Guess who next week’s guest is? | 猜猜下周的嘉宾是谁 |
[09:25] | Me. It’s always me. | 是我 永远是我 |
[09:30] | This is great. | 这真棒 |
[09:31] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你如何 |
[09:31] | but I’m not thinking about that letter at all. | 但我根本没在想那封信 |
[09:33] | What letter? | 什么信 |
[09:34] | The letter from Carnegie Mellon. | 卡内基梅隆大学的信 |
[09:37] | Oh, I know. I was just pretending I didn’t know | 我知道 我只是假装不知道 |
[09:38] | because that’s how little I’m thinking about it. | 因为我就是这样 几乎没在想这事 |
[09:41] | You’re such a good actress. | 你真是个好演员 |
[09:42] | You’re totally getting in. | 你肯定会被录取的 |
[09:44] | Stop! Let’s just keep having fun | 停 我们就继续享乐 |
[09:45] | and not think about Carnegie Mellon. | 不要考虑卡内基梅隆大学 |
[09:47] | Hi! Uh, what’s your flavor of the day? | 嗨 今日口味是什么 |
[09:49] | Melon. | 甜瓜[梅隆] |
[09:51] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[09:56] | Oh, hey, Deborah. How was your weekend? | 嗨 黛博拉 周末过得怎么样 |
[09:57] | It was good, but challenging. | 还可以 很有挑战性 |
[09:59] | Okay. Great. | 好吧 很好 |
[10:01] | I got into a fight with my mother about boundaries. | 我和我妈关于边界大吵了一架 |
[10:04] | She doesn’t want me stopping by her apartment anymore. | 她不想让我再去她的公寓了 |
[10:06] | Okay. Well, it sounds like you worked through it. | 好吧 听起来你已经解决了 |
[10:09] | Actually, I didn’t. | 实际上我没有 |
[10:10] | It’s just, there’s all this stuff, | 就是 就是那些东西 |
[10:11] | all this pressure, you know? I mean — | 那些压力 你懂吗 我是说 |
[10:12] | Teen Help Line. Please have a lengthy problem. | 青少年求助热线 请说出你的问题 |
[10:15] | Hey, man. I called and talked to you last week. | 你好 我上周打来电话和你聊过 |
[10:17] | Hey! I mean, hey. | 你好 你好 |
[10:20] | I’m glad you called back. | 我很高兴你又打来了 |
[10:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:24] | Maybe this was a mistake. | 也许这是个错误 |
[10:25] | No, no, it’s good you called. | 不 不 幸亏你打来了 |
[10:27] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[10:29] | I just feel like I have to tell someone, you know? | 我只是觉得我必须要和谁谈谈 你懂吗 |
[10:31] | Y– For sure. | 当然 |
[10:32] | This is a safe space, | 这里很安全 |
[10:33] | so you can say whatever you want. | 你想说什么都可以 |
[10:37] | Hello? You still there? | 你好 你还在吗 |
[10:38] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m still here. | 是的 我还在 |
[10:41] | I just never said this out loud before | 我只是从没说出声过 |
[10:45] | to myself or anyone. | 不管是对自己还是对别人 |
[10:48] | But, um… | 但是 |
[10:56] | I think I’m gay. | 我觉得自己是同性恋 |
[10:57] | I mean… No — | 我是说 不 |
[11:00] | I’m gay. Um, I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 我是同性恋 |
[11:04] | That was great. | 这很棒 |
[11:05] | You did great. | 你做得很棒 |
[11:07] | I can’t believe I just said that. | 我不敢相信我竟然说出来了 |
[11:08] | You know, I know what a big deal this is for you, | 我知道这对你来说是个大事 |
[11:11] | but you’re not alone. | 但你并不孤单 |
[11:14] | There are a lot of teens who have gone through this | 有很多青少年都经历过 |
[11:16] | and come out the other side just fine. | 而他们出柜后也过得很好 |
[11:19] | And they’re not popular football players like you. | 而他们甚至不是像你一样受欢迎的橄榄球运动员 |
[11:22] | How do you know I play football? | 你怎么知道我踢橄榄球 |
[11:23] | Uh, I-I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[11:25] | It says here in the script. | 这是稿本里写的 |
[11:27] | I say, “You’re a football player” to guys | 跟男孩们说”你是橄榄球运动员” |
[11:29] | and “You’re a volleyball player” to girls. | 跟女孩们说”你是排球运动员” |
[11:31] | I thought this was a national hotline. | 我以为这是全国性的热线 |
[11:32] | It’s local? Do you go to my school? | 是本地的吗 你和我上同所学校吗 |
[11:34] | No! Look, Will — | 不 听着 威尔 |
[11:36] | You know who I am?! | 你知道我是谁 |
[11:37] | You’re that kid. | 你是那家伙 |
[11:39] | You’re that kid by the bulletin board! | 你是公告栏旁边那家伙 |
[11:40] | You don’t have to worry. I’m not gonna tell anybody. | 你不用担心 我不会告诉别人的 |
[11:42] | Yeah, I’ll make sure of that. | 是啊 我会确保这一点 |
[11:44] | Hello? Will? | 喂 威尔 |
[11:45] | I-I mean, anonymous caller? | 我是说 匿名呼叫者 |
[11:50] | Can I have a pretzel? | 我能买椒盐卷饼吗 |
[11:52] | Sorry, honey. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[11:53] | She wants a pretzel. Just let her. | 她想要椒盐卷饼 就给她吧 |
[11:56] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[11:57] | The mom said, “Let her.” As in “admissions letter”? | 那个母亲说 就给她吧[音同信] 就像录取信 |
[12:00] | We’re clearly not gonna have any fun. | 显然我们没法享乐了 |
[12:01] | Let’s just go home, open the letter, | 我们回家 打开信 |
[12:03] | – and get it over with. – “Letter.” | -赶快结束吧 -信 |
[12:05] | You just said “letter”! There it is again! | 你刚说了信 又来了 |
[12:11] | You know that phrase “It never gets old”? | 你知道”永不过时”这个俗语吗 |
[12:13] | That does not apply here. | 在这里并不适用 |
[12:15] | Oh, I actually took your advice about making an impact. | 实际上我听取了你产生影响的建议 |
[12:18] | I shot a video where I handed out money to people. | 我录了一个我发钱的视频 |
[12:21] | It wasn’t real money, they were Lonnie Bucks, | 不是真的钱 是朗尼币 |
[12:23] | but they are redeemable on my website for some sick merch, bro. | 但能在我的网页里换取一些超酷的东西 |
[12:28] | That’s 10 million Lonnie Bucks. | 这是一千万朗尼币 |
[12:30] | You’re halfway to a T-shirt with paintball splats on it. | 你就快买得起一件有彩弹球印的T恤了 |
[12:32] | I already have six of those. | 我已经有六件了 |
[12:34] | Lonnie, I appreciate that you’re trying, | 朗尼 我很欣赏你的努力 |
[12:37] | but making a difference | 但改变世界 |
[12:38] | means doing something for someone else | 意味着为他人做什么 |
[12:39] | that doesn’t benefit yourself. | 而不是为了自己的利益 |
[12:43] | I don’t get your generation. | 我真搞不懂你们这一代 |
[12:49] | We came for more cookies! | 我们来拿更多饼干 |
[12:51] | Yep. We sold out again. | 是的 我们又卖光了 |
[12:52] | I saw your video. So creative. | 我看到了你的视频 很有想法 |
[12:55] | I guess when you have no other resources, | 我猜当你没钱时 |
[12:57] | you have to use the ol’ noodle, huh? | 只能动脑筋想办法了 |
[13:00] | I took your cookie challenge, Anna-Kat. | 我参加了你的饼干挑战 安娜凯特 |
[13:03] | I hope you win. | 我希望你能赢 |
[13:06] | You’re not going to, though. | 但你不会赢的 |
[13:07] | Because however many boxes you sell, | 因为不管你卖了多少 |
[13:09] | I’m going to have my dad buy one more so I win. | 我都会叫我爸再多买一盒 让我获得最终胜利 |
[13:12] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[13:13] | Because my mom and I like to win things. | 因为我妈和我喜欢赢 |
[13:16] | – Right, Mom? – You got it, baby! | -对吗 妈妈 -没错 宝贝 |
[13:18] | Do you even want that vacation? | 你是真心想赢得那个度假机会吗 |
[13:20] | Oh, Katie. The Los Angeles thing? | 凯蒂 那个洛杉矶之旅吗 |
[13:23] | That’s not a vacation. | 那根本算不上假期 |
[13:24] | I just have some errands to run out there. | 我只是要去那边办事而已 |
[13:31] | I’m sorry, Anna-Kat. | 我很遗憾 安娜凯特 |
[13:32] | But you should be proud of yourself. | 但你该感到自豪 |
[13:34] | You tried to win the contest the right way, | 你试图用正当的方式赢得比赛 |
[13:36] | and at the end of the day, that’s what’s most important. | 说到底 那才是最重要的 |
[13:38] | I already know that lesson. | 那个道理我早就懂了 |
[13:40] | I wanted to learn a new lesson, | 我想学会新道理 |
[13:42] | the one where I work hard and get a great trip. | 我努力付出就能赢得精彩旅行的道理 |
[13:44] | There’ll be other trips. | 还会有其他旅行的 |
[13:45] | No. Not really. | 不会有了 |
[13:48] | I just wanted a real vacation | 我就是想在我姐姐 |
[13:50] | before my big sister goes away to college | 去上大学之前 来一趟真正的度假 |
[13:51] | and changes our family forever. | 因为之后我们家就不再一样了 |
[13:55] | Oh, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[13:57] | This was gonna be our last big memory | 这本来是我们一家人最后一次 |
[13:59] | when we’re all together. | 齐聚一堂的美好回忆 |
[14:06] | It’s like a paintball to your heart, right, Kate? | 简直像被彩弹打中胸口一样痛 对吗 凯特 |
[14:11] | – Run. – Yep. | -快逃 -好咧 |
[14:17] | Hey, you. | 你站住 |
[14:18] | Will, wait! I don’t want to die in a pair of Kirkland jeans. | 威尔 等等 我不想死时穿着老土牛仔裤啊 |
[14:21] | You better keep your mouth shut. | 你别到处逼逼 |
[14:23] | Of course. | 当然不会 |
[14:24] | And I know this is easy for me to say, | 我知道我说起来容易 |
[14:26] | but I don’t think it will ruin your life | 但我想被人们知道你是同性恋 |
[14:28] | if people know you’re gay. | 也不会毁了你的生活的 |
[14:30] | Will you shut up? | 你能不能闭嘴 |
[14:35] | Look, you — | 听着 你… |
[14:36] | You don’t know what it’s like. | 你不知道我的处境 |
[14:38] | There are expectations of me — | 人们对我有很多期望 |
[14:41] | at home, at school, | 在家里 在学校 |
[14:42] | with my friends and my teammates. | 包括我的朋友和我的队友们 |
[14:44] | Yeah, and all those people care about you. | 没错 但那些人都很在乎你 |
[14:47] | Honestly, if you come out, | 说真的 如果你出柜 |
[14:49] | I really believe everyone will support you. | 我坚信大家都会支持你的 |
[14:52] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说什么蠢话 |
[14:54] | Well, I guess there’s only one way for you to find out. | 我想只有一种办法能证明了 |
[14:56] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是的 |
[15:06] | I know that you’ve been dying to open that letter | 我知道你一直很想看那封信 |
[15:09] | but you waited because you didn’t want to ruin our night. | 但你忍住了 因为你不想毁了我们共度的一晚 |
[15:13] | That’s what I love about you — | 我就是爱你这一点 |
[15:15] | you always put other people first. | 你总把别人放在第一位 |
[15:18] | I’ll miss you, but… | 我会想你的 但是 |
[15:21] | I really hope you get in. | 我真心希望你被录取 |
[15:32] | Taylor, wait. | 泰勒 等等 |
[15:35] | I don’t have anything else. | 我没其他话要说 |
[15:36] | I’ve just seen that happen a lot in movies. | 我只是在电影里看过很多次这种场景 |
[15:43] | Oh. How was the festival? | 灯节怎么样啊 |
[15:44] | Uh, not great. | 不怎么好玩 |
[15:45] | No matter how hard we tried, | 不管我们多努力 |
[15:46] | we couldn’t stop thinking about the letter. | 都忍不住一直想着那封信 |
[15:48] | 卡内基梅隆大学 收件人 泰勒·奥图 | |
[15:51] | I’m gonna take this to my room and open it alone. | 我要把信拿回房间 自己打开看 |
[15:59] | I suppose we should probably talk about | 我们估计得商量一下 |
[16:01] | how we’re gonna pay for Carnegie Mellon if she gets in. | 如果她考上卡内基梅隆大学 我们要怎么付学费 |
[16:04] | Obviously, there’s no way we can afford this. | 显然我们付不起 |
[16:07] | Maybe your business will take off | 也许你的生意会火爆 |
[16:09] | and my book will be a success? | 我的书会大卖 |
[16:10] | That’s at least a year away. | 那至少也是一年后的事了 |
[16:11] | How are we going to pay for it in the meantime? | 在那之前 哪里来钱付学费呢 |
[16:14] | I do have 10 million Lonnie Bucks. | 我倒是有一千万朗尼币 |
[16:17] | She’s our kid. | 她是我们的孩子 |
[16:19] | I guess we’ll figure it out. | 我们应该能想到办法的 |
[16:21] | We’ll just work until we die. | 我们就工作到死那一天好了 |
[16:22] | And there’s that lady at the grocery store | 杂货店那个女士也说过 |
[16:23] | who said she’d pay anything to have my hair. | 能得到我的秀发 再多的钱她都愿意付 |
[16:28] | I really hope she gets in. | 我真心希望她考上 |
[16:30] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[16:35] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[16:37] | They said no. | 他们拒绝了 |
[16:39] | Oh, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[16:41] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[16:43] | It is their loss. | 是他们的损失 |
[16:44] | Your audition tape was amazing. | 你的面试录像非常优秀 |
[16:46] | You can re-apply next year, right? | 你明年能再申请一次的 对吧 |
[16:48] | Yeah. I guess. | 应该能 |
[16:49] | I know how much you wanted this. | 我知道你很希望能考上 |
[16:51] | If it’s any consolation, | 这话也许能让你好过些 |
[16:52] | I couldn’t really wear a college sweatshirt | 我胸前这对”大灯泡”可不适合穿 |
[16:54] | that said “Carnegie Mellon” with these. | 印着”卡内基梅隆大学[瓜]”的大学卫衣 |
[17:01] | Hey, do you have something to tell me? | 你有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[17:04] | No. Do you have something to tell me? | 没有 那你有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[17:08] | Mom and Dad said you didn’t get into Carnegie Mellon. | 爸妈说你没考进卡内基梅隆大学 |
[17:10] | Why’d you lie? | 你为什么说谎 |
[17:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[17:13] | I steamed open your admissions letter, | 我用蒸汽熏开了你的录取通知信 |
[17:15] | read it, and sealed it back up. | 看完再重新封好放回去 |
[17:16] | What?! | 什么 |
[17:17] | I open all the important mail that comes to the house. | 所有寄来家里的重要信件 我都会拆开看 |
[17:19] | I’m still hoping my real parents are trying to find me. | 我还盼望着我的生父母在找我 |
[17:22] | – Oliver! – I don’t understand. | -奥利弗 -我不懂 |
[17:24] | You got in. This is your dream. | 你考上了 这是你的梦想 |
[17:30] | Trip told me that I always put other people first, | 特里普说我总是把别人放在第一位 |
[17:33] | but you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[17:34] | I haven’t been, | 我并没有 |
[17:35] | especially with Mom and Dad. | 特别是爸妈 |
[17:37] | I overheard them talking about | 我无意中听见他们说 |
[17:38] | how they can’t afford college right now. | 现在他们付不起大学学费 |
[17:40] | So, I put them first. | 所以我把他们放在了第一位 |
[17:42] | I’m gonna tell Carnegie Mellon I’ll come next year. | 我会告诉卡内基梅隆大学 我明年再去读 |
[17:45] | And in the meantime, | 在这期间 |
[17:46] | I’ll get a job and help them pay for it. | 我会找份工作 帮他们分担学费 |
[17:49] | Now, do you have something to tell me? | 现在 你有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[17:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:53] | Your new Instagram account. | 你的新照片墙账号 |
[17:55] | What? | 什么 |
[17:57] | “Hey, everybody, it’s Oliver Otto. | “大家好 我是奥利弗·奥图 |
[18:00] | I got some advice today, and I’ve decided to take it. | 今天有人给我建议 我决定听取 |
[18:03] | It’s time the world knows the real me. | 该让全世界认识真正的我了 |
[18:06] | I’m gay.” | 我是同性恋” |
[18:08] | It’s everywhere. | 网上到处都是 |
[18:11] | A kid from our school called Teen Help Line | 我学校一个孩子打青少年求助热线 |
[18:13] | and told me he was gay, but he’s afraid to come out. | 告诉我他是同性恋 但他不敢出柜 |
[18:15] | I let it slip that I knew who he was. | 我说漏嘴我知道他是谁 |
[18:18] | He must be doing this preemptively | 他一定是想先发制人 |
[18:19] | in case I was gonna out him. | 以防我会拆他柜门 |
[18:21] | So, you’re not gay? | 这么说你不是同性恋 |
[18:24] | No. | 不是 |
[18:24] | Are you gonna post something denying it? | 你打算发些什么 否认这点吗 |
[18:29] | No. | 不 |
[18:30] | Well, what about everyone at school? | 那学校里的人怎么办 |
[18:31] | Hopefully they’ll be cool with it, | 但愿他们会平静接受 |
[18:33] | just like I told him they would be. | 就像我告诉他的那样 |
[18:35] | You think? | 你觉得会吗 |
[18:37] | I guess we’re gonna find out. | 很快就知道了 |
[18:39] | Look at you being a good person. | 你竟然在努力做个正直的好人 |
[18:42] | – You too. – I know! | -你也是 -就是啊 |
[18:43] | What is happening to us? | 我们这是怎么了 |
[18:45] | I think we’re letting Mom and Dad’s | 我们被爸妈 |
[18:46] | homespun middle-class values corrupt us. | 简朴的中产阶级价值观腐蚀了 |
[18:49] | Damn them. | 他们真可恶 |
[18:53] | Am I allowed to boo when they announce Paris as the winner? | 他们宣布帕丽丝获胜时 我能嘘她吗 |
[18:55] | Of course, honey. | 当然啦 宝贝 |
[18:56] | But pretend to be tying your shoe | 但记得假装弯腰绑鞋带 |
[18:57] | so they don’t know where it’s coming from. | 他们就不知道嘘声是谁发出的 |
[19:01] | Okay, Wildflower Girls. | 好了 野花女孩们 |
[19:02] | The moment is finally here. | 终于到了揭晓的时刻 |
[19:05] | Time to announce the top three sellers! | 我们要宣布前三名卖家 |
[19:07] | In third place, with 112 boxes sold, | 第三名 卖出了112盒饼干 |
[19:10] | Elaine Johnson! | 伊莲恩·约翰逊 |
[19:14] | And in second place, with 642 boxes sold, Paris! | 第二名 卖出了642盒饼干 帕丽丝 |
[19:20] | Wait. No, what? | 等等 不对 什么 |
[19:22] | That — That’s — That’s not right. | 这结果不对 |
[19:23] | That should say first place. Um… | 她应该是第一名 |
[19:25] | And in first… | 第一名是… |
[19:27] | With 87,416 boxes sold, Anna-Kat Otto? | 卖出了87416盒饼干的安娜凯特·奥图 |
[19:38] | What? | 什么 |
[19:40] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[19:42] | Aaaaand 35! | 第35块 |
[19:45] | I took the Anna-Kat Otto | 我完成了安娜凯特·奥图的 |
[19:47] | Wildflower Girls Cookie Challenge, | 野花女孩饼干挑战 |
[19:48] | and so should you! | 你也应该参加哦 |
[19:53] | Click the link right here | 点击这链接 |
[19:54] | to get your own cookies from Anna-Kat. | 就能从安娜凯特那买到饼干 |
[19:56] | And for every box you guys buy, | 你们每买一盒 |
[19:58] | I’ll donate $5 to a local food pantry. | 我就捐五美元给当地的慈善食物银行 |
[20:00] | Let’s make a difference! | 我们来改变世界吧 |
[20:04] | Whoa, that’s awesome, Lonnie! | 这太棒了 朗尼 |
[20:06] | When did you post that? | 这视频你什么时候发的 |
[20:07] | About an hour ago. | 一小时前 |
[20:09] | I saw how much it meant to Anna-Kat | 我看到安娜凯特有多想 |
[20:10] | to win that vacation for your family. | 为家人赢得那次旅行 |
[20:12] | And I figured the food pantry thing | 我就想着慈善食物银行 |
[20:14] | was a good way to help the community. | 是帮助社区的好方法 |
[20:15] | You’re growing as a person. I’m proud of you. | 你成长了许多 我感到很骄傲 |
[20:18] | Yeah. Cool. | 行吧 |
[20:21] | Pudding balloon. | 布丁气球 |
[20:22] | Is that slang? What does that mean? | 那是什么俚语吗 是什么意思 |
[20:24] | No. I’m throwing a pudding balloon at you. | 不是 我要朝你扔一个布丁气球 |
[20:32] | At least the things you’re throwing at me are getting softer. | 至少你冲我扔的东西越来越软了 |
[20:34] | I appreciate that. | 我感激不尽 |
[20:36] | Who cares how it happened? We won! | 没人在乎怎么发生的 总之我们赢了 |
[20:38] | We’re going on a real-people vacation! | 我们要享受真正的度假了 |