时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Allemande left! | 左手舞动 |
[00:03] | Now allemande right! | 右手舞动 |
[00:04] | Now spin your top! | 现在双手举高转圈 |
[00:07] | You know those sweet stories where people say | 你知道人们说的那些 |
[00:09] | that they met their husbands in grade school? | 在小学遇到未来丈夫的小故事 |
[00:11] | That’s not this, right? | 不是这种吧 |
[00:12] | Anna-Kat, what is Franklin doing? | 安娜凯特 富兰克林在干什么 |
[00:14] | He’s just practicing. | 他只是在练习 |
[00:15] | They’re offering square dancing in gym this unit. | 这学期的体育课 他们要跳方块舞 |
[00:18] | This could be my first ever “A” In PE. | 这可能是我第一次在体育上拿到优秀 |
[00:20] | Actually, it’s gonna be your 53rd “C,” | 实际上 这会是你第53次拿及格 |
[00:22] | because we’re doing kickball instead. | 因为我们要参加的是踢球项目 |
[00:24] | Come on, let’s do square dancing together. | 来吧 和我一起跳方块舞 |
[00:26] | You get to see me in my boots. | 你可以看我穿靴子 |
[00:28] | Pass. Square dancing is lame. | 免了 方块舞太蠢了 |
[00:30] | If I can’t do this… | 如果我不能跳这个 |
[00:34] | …then I’m out. | 那我就不参加 |
[00:36] | Anna-Kat, can you come here a second? | 安娜凯特 过来一下 |
[00:41] | You were a little harsh with Franklin, don’t you think? | 你对富兰克林太苛刻了 你不觉得吗 |
[00:44] | He can handle it. | 他承受得住 |
[00:45] | The kid’s got thick skin. | 那家伙皮很厚 |
[00:46] | And that’s not just a saying. | 那可不是骂人的夸张说法 |
[00:47] | At the doctor’s, they have to use horse needles on him. | 医生给他打针必须用给马打针的针头 |
[00:50] | Weave the ring and set the square! | 排成一圈 散成方块 |
[00:52] | Yee-haw. | 咦哈 |
[00:55] | I agree. That’s a lot. | 我同意 确实太过了 |
[00:56] | But in a relationship, you have to make more of an effort. | 但在一段关系中 你得做出更多努力 |
[00:59] | Do something that the other one likes. | 做一些对方喜欢的事 |
[01:01] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[01:03] | Franklin, I’m in. | 富兰克林 我加入 |
[01:04] | But I’m limiting you to one “Yee-haw” | 但你每天只能说一次”咦哈” |
[01:07] | and one “Little lady” a day. | 和”小淑女” |
[01:08] | Yee-haw! Sounds good, little lady. | 咦哈 好极了 小淑女 |
[01:11] | Aw, I shouldn’t have used them both so fast. | 我不该一下子就说完的 |
[01:13] | Okay, guys, let’s go. | 好了 各位 我们走 |
[01:14] | We’re gonna be late for school. | 上学要迟到了 |
[01:17] | It’s so funny when parents give kids advice | 父母给孩子提一些自己都不身体力行的建议 |
[01:20] | that they don’t take themselves. | 也太好笑了 |
[01:22] | I know we raised you to be the independent thinker | 我知道我们把你养成独立的思考者 |
[01:24] | and speak your mind, | 让你有话直说 |
[01:26] | but that was a mistake. | 但那是个错误 |
[01:27] | I’m just saying, you and Dad don’t do anything the other one likes. | 我只是说你和老爸就不做任何对方喜欢的事 |
[01:31] | You watch different TV shows, | 你们看不同的电视节目 |
[01:32] | you have different interests. | 有不同的兴趣爱好 |
[01:33] | If you read books, you’d like different books. | 就算都看书 喜欢的也是不同的书 |
[01:35] | We’re fine. Thank you. | 我们挺好的 谢谢你的关心 |
[01:39] | Remember the savings bonds that Grandpa gave you when you were 3? | 还记得你3岁时爷爷给你的储蓄债券吗 |
[01:42] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[01:43] | I cashed them in when you were 4. | 你4岁时我就拿去变现了 |
[01:50] | ♪A million dreams is all it’s gonna take♪ | ♪千万个梦想便能实现愿望♪ |
[01:56] | ♪A million dreams for the world we’re gonna make♪ | ♪用千万个梦想构建我们要打造的世界♪ |
[02:02] | That was amazing, babe. | 太好听了 宝贝 |
[02:03] | That was fantastic, Taylor. | 太厉害了 泰勒 |
[02:05] | It’s from “The Greatest Showman.” | 这是《马戏之王》里的歌 |
[02:07] | It’s a movie where Wolverine for some reason starts a circus. | 是一部讲述金钢狼不知为何创建马戏团的电影 |
[02:10] | Thanks, Trip. | 多谢 特里普 |
[02:11] | Is that what you’re singing | 你要唱这首歌 |
[02:11] | for your Carnegie Mellon audition tape? | 作为选拔材料寄给卡内基梅隆大学吗 |
[02:13] | Yeah. I just got to film it and send it in. | 是的 我需要录下来寄给他们 |
[02:15] | This video has to be perfect. | 这个视频必须要完美 |
[02:17] | I’ve never wanted anything so badly in my life. | 我这辈子从没这么想做成过什么 |
[02:19] | Do you need a director? Because you should know, | 你需要导演吗 因为你该知道 |
[02:21] | I was a filmmaker back in college. | 我大学时当过电影制作人 |
[02:22] | I still have my Super 8 camera. | 我现在还有我的Super 8摄影机 |
[02:24] | Thanks, Dad. But Trip said he’d just shoot it on his phone. | 谢了 老爸 但特里普说他会用手机帮我拍 |
[02:27] | Do you really think you can capture | 你真的觉得 |
[02:28] | the grit of the performance and the depth of emotions | 你按下手机上的一个按钮 |
[02:31] | by just pressing a button on a cellphone? | 就能捕捉到表演的勇气和情感深度吗 |
[02:34] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:39] | You know, I thought being single was gonna be fun, | 我还以为单身会很有趣呢 |
[02:40] | but farting whenever you want loses its appeal after a while. | 但过一阵之后 随时放屁就没什么吸引力了 |
[02:43] | Why don’t you get out there and meet someone? | 你为什么不出去 重回情场 |
[02:45] | Who? Who am I meeting | 有谁 有谁想和一位 |
[02:46] | that wants to date a single woman deep in her 30s with four children? | 30多岁带四个孩子的单身女人约会 |
[02:51] | A prisoner? | 犯人吗 |
[02:53] | My breakup with Richard came out of nowhere. | 我和理查德的分手来得突然 |
[02:55] | But it also kind of didn’t. | 但同时也事出有因 |
[02:56] | You know, apparently, we were drifting apart for years. | 实际上我们已经渐行渐远很多年了 |
[02:59] | – Like how? – I don’t know. | -怎么渐行渐远 -我说不好 |
[03:01] | We were just leading separate lives. | 我们只是在过着各自的生活 |
[03:02] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[03:04] | How were you leading separate lives? | 你们怎么过着各自的生活 |
[03:06] | We were two people living in the same house | 我们是住在同一栋房子里的两个独立的个人 |
[03:08] | with nothing in common. | 毫无共同点 |
[03:11] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[03:13] | That is almost exactly what Oliver said about me and Greg. | 这和奥利弗对我和格雷格的评价几乎一模一样 |
[03:17] | Outside of the kids, | 除了孩子们 |
[03:18] | we really don’t do anything together. | 我们什么都不一起做 |
[03:20] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[03:21] | We assumed you knew. | 我们以为你也知道 |
[03:23] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[03:24] | Should I be worried? | 我该担心吗 |
[03:25] | We were. We assumed you were. | 我们挺担心的 我们以为你也在担心 |
[03:27] | Look, you and Greg have to find something. | 听着 你和格雷格必须找些共同点 |
[03:29] | Celeste and I had different interests. | 我和塞莱斯特当年就兴趣不同 |
[03:31] | She wanted to take a cooking class, | 她想去上烹饪课 |
[03:33] | and I wanted to sleep with other people. | 我想和别人上床 |
[03:35] | So, should I start going to his Historical Guild mixers? | 所以 我应该去参加他那些历史协会的聚会吗 |
[03:37] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[03:38] | In that case, you take the divorce. | 要是那样 你就离婚 |
[03:47] | Couple one go through that door! | 第一对通过拱门 |
[03:49] | Rip and snort across the floor! | 在地板上踢踏起舞 |
[03:57] | Kids, if you want to see | 孩子们 你们要是想知道 |
[03:58] | what flawless rhythmic direction-taking looks like, | 完美无瑕的领舞韵律什么样 |
[04:00] | its name is Franklin. | 看看富兰克林 |
[04:03] | Promenade around the floor! | 在地板上优雅漫步 |
[04:05] | Keep it up till I call some more! | 继续跳 直到我下达其他指令 |
[04:07] | Oh, you’re here! | 你来了 |
[04:10] | You made it just in time for the “California twirl.” | 你正好赶得上跳”加利福尼亚旋转” |
[04:12] | You need a bandana? | 你需要方巾吗 |
[04:13] | Nope. I brought my own. | 不用 我带了自己的 |
[04:15] | Wow, you are some kind of woman. | 你真是个了不得的女人 |
[04:17] | Franklin, Anna-Kat, it’s called square dancing, | 富兰克林 安娜凯特 这是方块舞 |
[04:20] | not square talking amongst yourselves. | 不是你们之间的天”方”夜谭 |
[04:25] | That was funny, huh? | 好笑吧 |
[04:27] | Laugh. | 快笑 |
[04:29] | Detention. | 放学后留校 |
[04:31] | Now swing your partner high and low! | 现在开始旋转舞伴 |
[04:33] | Promenade with heel and toe! | 脚下漫步轻舞 |
[04:36] | Just follow my lead. | 跟着我跳就好 |
[04:40] | That’s okay. That’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[04:41] | Now we just walk in a circle. | 现在我们围成一圈转动就行 |
[04:45] | Franklin, what’s happened? | 富兰克林 怎么回事 |
[04:46] | You’re falling apart. | 你们散开了 |
[04:48] | Your do-si-dos are starting to look like do-si-don’ts. | 「舞伴绕步」动作都快成「舞伴停步」了 |
[04:54] | – What grade are you in? – Fourth. | -你读几年级 -四年级 |
[04:57] | I hope you like it, ’cause you’re doing it again. | 希望你喜欢 因为你要留级了 |
[05:02] | Yeah, come in. | 请进 |
[05:04] | Hey, Dad. | 老爸 |
[05:05] | Remember how you were, like, | 还记得你之前说 |
[05:06] | a movie guy or whatever in college? | 你大学时拍电影什么的吗 |
[05:08] | I was an auteur, Taylor. | 我曾是个电影导演 泰勒 |
[05:09] | And I have the beret to prove it. | 我还有顶贝雷帽为证 |
[05:11] | No, please. | 别了 |
[05:13] | I’m having some technical difficulties with Trip. | 我和特里普遇到了点技术难题 |
[05:16] | Rolling, babe. | 开拍了 宝贝 |
[05:17] | ♪I close my eyes and I can see♪ | ♪闭上眼睛 我能看到♪ |
[05:20] | ♪A world that’s waiting up for me♪ | ♪那等待着我的世界♪ |
[05:23] | I can’t see anything with my eyes closed. | 闭上眼睛我啥都看不见 |
[05:25] | Trip! | 特里普 |
[05:27] | Ready when you are, babe. | 准备好就开始吧 宝贝 |
[05:28] | ♪Through the dark♪ | ♪穿越黑暗♪ |
[05:30] | ♪Through the door♪ | ♪进入大门♪ |
[05:32] | ♪Through where no one’s been before♪ | ♪走过无人曾踏足的地方♪ |
[05:35] | ♪But it feels ♪ | ♪这里莫名有种♪ |
[05:36] | Trip! | 特里普 |
[05:37] | ♪I don’t care, I don’t care, so call me crazy♪ | ♪我才不管别人说我痴狂♪ |
[05:40] | Who loves his blanket? | 谁最爱小毯子呀 |
[05:41] | – Trip! – Luthor loves his blanket! | -特里普 -卢瑟最爱小毯子 |
[05:45] | Okay. I’d be happy to step in for Trip. | 好吧 我很乐意来接替他 |
[05:48] | For the first shot, I’m gonna come around like — | 第一个镜头 我要这样来… |
[05:49] | No. No shots, no doing that with your fingers. | 不 别折腾 别比划了 |
[05:52] | Just point and shoot. | 直接点拍摄就行 |
[05:54] | Everybody’s got an opinion. | 大家各执己见 |
[05:56] | This is why I stayed out of the business. | 所以我才退出了这个圈子 |
[06:03] | All right, Brie. | 好了 布里 |
[06:04] | Get the spare, and we beat these clowns. | 搞定剩下的球瓶 碾压这两个渣渣 |
[06:06] | Five pins. That’s a lot of pressure. | 五个球瓶 压力好大 |
[06:08] | Yeah, a lot of pressure. | 是啊 压力太大了 |
[06:10] | So much pressure. | 压力山大 |
[06:11] | Should we film it? | 要录下来吗 |
[06:12] | We should totally film it. | 必须得录下来 |
[06:14] | Don’t listen to them. You got this. | 别理他们 你可以的 |
[06:15] | Damn right I do. | 那当然 |
[06:19] | Come on. | 加油 |
[06:20] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 加油 加油 |
[06:24] | Oliver, | 奥利弗 |
[06:24] | I think you might have to give Brie the Heimlich. | 你可能要抢救一下布里了 |
[06:26] | Because she choked. | 因为她”卡住”了哦 |
[06:28] | All right, jerks. | 行了 贱人们 |
[06:29] | Rematch. | 再比一场 |
[06:32] | Shoot. My dad’s outside to pick us up. | 该死 我爸在外边等我们了 |
[06:35] | Thanks for having us over, Cooper. | 谢谢你邀请我们来玩 库珀 |
[06:37] | Not everyone has a bowling alley in their basement. | 自家地下室有保龄球馆的人不多 |
[06:39] | More people than you’d think. | 还是有挺多的 |
[06:40] | No. Not more people than we think. | 不 并不多 |
[06:50] | I think I’m gonna do it. | 我想行动了 |
[06:52] | You’re finally launching CooperCoin? | 你终于要发行库珀币了吗 |
[06:54] | I’m gonna tell Charlotte I love her. | 我要告诉夏洛特我爱她 |
[06:56] | Absolutely not. | 千万别 |
[06:57] | you don’t get a say in my things. | 你无权干涉我的事 |
[06:59] | If you tell Charlotte you love her, | 你要是跟夏洛特说你爱她 |
[07:00] | then I’m gonna have to tell Brie that I love her. | 我就得跟布里说我爱她了 |
[07:03] | – Why? – Because you and me, | -为什么 -因为你和夏洛特 |
[07:04] | we’re in lockstep with Brie and Charlotte. | 跟我和布里 在感情上步调要保持一致 |
[07:06] | We met at the same time, | 我们两对同时遇见对方 |
[07:07] | we had our first date at the same time, | 同时与对方初次约会 |
[07:09] | we had our first kiss at the same time. | 同时与对方初次接吻 |
[07:11] | So? | 所以呢 |
[07:11] | Just tell Brie you love her, too. | 你也跟布里说你爱她呗 |
[07:14] | I’m not there yet. | 我的感情还没到位 |
[07:15] | And if I’m not there, you’re not there. | 如果我感情没到 那你也一样 |
[07:17] | But I am there. | 可我的感情已经到位了 |
[07:18] | Well, get the hell out of there! | 那赶紧把感情收收 |
[07:20] | Amigo, you’re killing me. | 兄弟 你要折磨死我了 |
[07:22] | But okay, I won’t say anything to Charlotte. | 行吧 我什么都不会跟夏洛特说的 |
[07:26] | And no skywriting it. | 也不许用飞机在空中写字表白 |
[07:27] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[07:30] | Giles, ground the plane. | 贾尔斯 让飞机着陆吧 |
[07:35] | Greg, is that you? | 格雷格 是你吗 |
[07:37] | I’m in your office. | 我在你的办公室里 |
[07:41] | What’s all this? | 这是什么 |
[07:42] | The reason why our marriage is gonna fall apart. | 我们的婚姻即将破裂的原因 |
[07:45] | You met your friends for second breakfast today, didn’t you? | 你跟你的闺蜜们吃了第二顿早餐 对吧 |
[07:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[07:55] | We’re leading separate lives! | 我们的生活没有交集 |
[07:56] | Doris and Angela noticed, Oliver mentioned it, | 多瑞丝和安吉拉发现了 奥利弗也提过 |
[07:59] | everyone knows that we’re in trouble except us. | 只有我们还不知道我们的婚姻出了问题 |
[08:01] | I think you’re overreacting. | 我觉得你有点小题大做了 |
[08:02] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:04] | These are your interests… | 这些是你的兴趣 |
[08:07] | …and these are mine. | 这些是我的 |
[08:11] | They couldn’t be more different. | 简直天差地别 |
[08:12] | We have nothing in common. | 我们毫无共同点 |
[08:14] | We’ve been married for 18 years. | 我们结婚十八年了 |
[08:15] | Of course we have things in common. | 当然有共同点了 |
[08:17] | Where, Greg? Where? | 哪里有 格雷格 哪有 |
[08:19] | Well, what are Russian dash cam videos? | 俄罗斯行车记录视频是什么 |
[08:21] | I might like those. | 我可能也喜欢 |
[08:23] | – Really? – Well, I’ve never been, | -真的吗 -我从没去过 |
[08:24] | but Russia has a rich and storied culture. | 不过俄罗斯历史悠久 |
[08:26] | You’re gonna love this. | 你会喜欢的 |
[08:27] | Oh, I can’t wait. It’s in St. Petersburg? | 快给我看看 这是在圣彼得堡吗 |
[08:29] | No, I don’t know where that is. | 不 我不认识这地方 |
[08:30] | Oh, that’s in — | 这是在… |
[08:31] | What is that? | 什么情况 |
[08:33] | That’s horrible! | 太可怕了 |
[08:35] | What?! It’s hilarious. | 什么 明明很好笑 |
[08:36] | That guy is being chased by a bear down the middle of a highway! | 那人在高速公路上被熊追着跑 |
[08:39] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[08:40] | See? | 瞧吧 |
[08:42] | This is what I mean. | 我就是这意思 |
[08:44] | Sweetie, we have things in common. | 亲爱的 我们是有共同点的 |
[08:46] | You’re just not looking at this right. | 只是你看待这事的角度没找对 |
[08:48] | All we need is a Venn diagram. | 画个维恩图就行了 |
[08:49] | You draw two circles… | 画两个圈 |
[08:57] | and see where they intersect. | 然后看看有哪些交集 |
[08:59] | Like you love “Wine”… | 比如你喜欢红酒 |
[09:02] | Which you can get at a bar… | 可以去酒吧喝 |
[09:04] | What else happens at a bar? | 去酒吧还能干什么 |
[09:05] | You dance, you listen to music, | 跳舞 听歌 |
[09:06] | you tell drunk girls named Meegan exactly what you think of them. | 告诉醉酒女孩你对她们的真实看法 |
[09:09] | Isn’t there trivia? | 不是还有冷知识竞答吗 |
[09:11] | Yes! | 没错 |
[09:12] | Pub trivia! | 酒吧冷知识竞答 |
[09:13] | Totally! | 没错 |
[09:14] | Which is a puzzle and/or game! | 也就是猜谜兼游戏 |
[09:18] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[09:20] | Your nerd circles are gonna save our marriage! | 你的书呆子圈圈将挽救我们的婚姻 |
[09:24] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[09:26] | Forward and back, do-si-do, | 前进 后退 绕步 |
[09:28] | now swing your partner back to home! | 旋转舞伴 回归原位 |
[09:33] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:33] | Come on, Anna-Kat. | 拜托 安娜凯特 |
[09:34] | When you mess up, we mess up. | 你跳砸了 等于我们跳砸了 |
[09:36] | Now do what I do. | 跟我学 |
[09:38] | No! | 不是这样 |
[09:45] | Franklin, I said “Swing your partner,” | 富兰克林 我叫你们”旋转舞伴” |
[09:47] | not “Stir the bucket.” | 不是”搅动水桶”[舞蹈动作] |
[09:49] | Now, girls, flutter-wheel! | 姑娘们 聚拢搭臂归位 |
[09:55] | Boys, slip the clutch and split the star! | 男生们 先向中间聚拢 再散开 |
[09:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:00] | You ditched me for her! | 你甩了我 选择了她 |
[10:02] | That’s it. You’re both eliminated. | 够了 你们两个都被淘汰了 |
[10:03] | I expect your bandanas on my desk by end of day. | 今天离校前把方巾都交到我的办公桌上 |
[10:06] | Take five, everybody. | 大家都休息五分钟吧 |
[10:08] | You ruined my only chance at getting an “A” in PE. | 你毁了我唯一在体育课上拿优秀的机会 |
[10:11] | Thanks a lot, Anna-Kat. | 多谢你了啊 安娜凯特 |
[10:13] | I only did this stupid thing because it was important to you! | 我参加这傻兮兮的项目都是为了你 |
[10:16] | I’m gonna go play kickball. | 我去玩踢球了 |
[10:22] | If I had a dime for every dancer with promise we lost to kickball… | 如果每次有潜力的舞者转去踢球 我能得一毛钱 |
[10:26] | I’d still live with my mother. | 我还是会跟我妈住在一起 |
[10:27] | But it would be my choice. | 但那将是我主动选择的 |
[10:35] | Dad? Really? | 爸 不是吧 |
[10:36] | We’re not gonna use any of this. | 我们不会用上这些的 |
[10:38] | Trip, give me a hand. | 特里普 来帮我一把 |
[10:47] | Okay, rolling, and… action! | 好了 开始摄像 开唱 |
[10:51] | I — | 我… |
[10:53] | Cut! | 停 |
[10:54] | Trip, what are you doing? | 特里普 你在干什么 |
[10:55] | Huh? Sorry, I couldn’t hear you. | 什么 抱歉 我没听到 |
[10:57] | These chips are really loud. | 嚼薯片的声音太大了 |
[10:58] | Exactly. | 就是这问题 |
[11:00] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[11:03] | And…action! | 好了 开唱 |
[11:06] | Oh, hey, you know what? | 那个 话说 |
[11:07] | – Cut. – Trip! | -停 -特里普 |
[11:08] | I was being rude. | 我刚刚太没礼貌了 |
[11:09] | Do you guys want some chips? | 你们想吃点薯片吗 |
[11:10] | Trip, maybe you should go play with Luthor in the backyard. | 特里普 或许你应该去后院跟卢瑟一起玩 |
[11:12] | What, you don’t want me here? | 怎么 你不希望我在这里吗 |
[11:14] | Fine! But he and I are gonna get dirty, | 行吧 但我和狗会玩得浑身脏兮兮的 |
[11:16] | and we’re gonna track it back in the house. | 然后我们会把脏东西都带进屋子里 |
[11:22] | What’s going on with him? | 他这是怎么了 |
[11:22] | I have no idea. But let’s just get this done. | 我也不知道 不过我们先拍完吧 |
[11:27] | So we’re clear — none of this “I love you” Stuff. | 先说清楚 别搞什么”我爱你”那一套 |
[11:30] | I need you to stay strong. | 我需要你保持坚强 |
[11:31] | No, no, no, I’m good. | 不 不会的 我肯定行 |
[11:33] | Just to be safe, we’re hanging out at my house. | 安全起见 我们在我家玩 |
[11:35] | It’s the least romantic place on earth. | 这是地球上最不浪漫的地方 |
[11:46] | ♪However big, however small♪ | ♪不管宏大 还是渺小♪ |
[11:50] | ♪Let me be part of it all♪ | ♪都让我参与其中♪ |
[11:51] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[11:54] | ♪Share your dreams with me♪ | ♪与我分享你的梦想♪ |
[11:59] | ♪You may be right, you may be wrong♪ | ♪无论成功 或是失败♪ |
[12:00] | Charlotte, I — | 夏洛特 我… |
[12:01] | He nothing! | 他没事 |
[12:03] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[12:05] | You had a bug on your forehead. | 你的额头上刚刚有只虫子 |
[12:06] | But don’t worry, I got it. | 不过别担心 我拍死了 |
[12:09] | All right, let’s change the mood. | 好了 来变换下心情吧 |
[12:10] | How about we go to Cooper’s and watch “Philadelphia” | 不如我们去库珀家 先看《费城故事》 |
[12:12] | followed by “Schindler’s List”? | 再看《辛德勒的名单》怎么样 |
[12:20] | All right, last question of round one. | 好了 接下来是第一轮的最后一个问题 |
[12:22] | On the Risk board, | 在《战国风云》游戏地图上 |
[12:24] | what territories border Kamchatka? | 和堪察加半岛相邻的领地是什么 |
[12:26] | Oh, oh, I got this! | 我知道的 |
[12:27] | Yakutsk, | 雅库茨克 |
[12:28] | Irkutsk, | 伊尔库茨克 |
[12:29] | Alaska, | 阿拉斯加 |
[12:30] | Japan, | 日本 |
[12:31] | and…Katie? | 还有什么 凯蒂 |
[12:32] | Who-gives-a-crapistan? | 「谁他妈在乎斯坦国」 |
[12:35] | – Wine? – No, thanks. | -喝红酒吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[12:36] | I’m gonna stick to club soda. | 我还是继续喝苏打水吧 |
[12:37] | I got to keep my mind sharp. Mongolia! | 我必须保持思维的敏锐 是蒙古 |
[12:40] | Okay, time’s up. | 好了 时间到 |
[12:41] | Get those answers in. | 把答案交上来吧 |
[12:43] | Hey, I’m gonna go shoot some hoops. | 嘿 我去玩投篮了 |
[12:44] | – You want to come? – No, I’m good. | -你想一起吗 -不 我就不去了 |
[12:45] | You’ll join me for the next round? | 下一轮你会和我一起的吧 |
[12:46] | Wouldn’t miss it. | 绝不错过 |
[12:47] | Our category for round two is… | 第二轮的分类是… |
[12:50] | Scandinavian haiku. | 斯堪的纳维亚式俳句 |
[12:53] | – Yes! – Might miss it. | -也太棒了 -我还是错过吧 |
[12:57] | I got the high score on Pop-A-Shot. | 我玩投篮拿到了最高分 |
[13:01] | What a fun night together. | 今晚一起出来玩真有趣 |
[13:05] | Well, technically, we didn’t have fun together. | 严格来说 我们并没有一起玩乐 |
[13:09] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[13:09] | You played basketball, I did trivia. | 你玩的是篮球 我玩的是冷知识竞赛 |
[13:11] | We didn’t even really see each other. | 我们都没看到彼此 |
[13:13] | That’s not true. | 才不是那样呢 |
[13:14] | I gave you one of these. | 我给你打了个手势 |
[13:17] | I don’t think that counts. | 我觉得这不能算吧 |
[13:19] | Is it possible I was wrong? | 是不是我搞错了 |
[13:21] | We don’t have anything in common? | 我们并没有任何共同点 |
[13:22] | What are you doing, man? | 你在干什么 老兄 |
[13:24] | Maybe you were right. | 或许你说得对 |
[13:27] | I came to you for reassurance. | 我找你是为了让自己安心 |
[13:28] | If you’re going to freak out, I’m going to freak out. | 如果你惊慌失措 我也会惊慌失措 |
[13:31] | – Well, I’m freaking out! – Then I’m freaking out! | -我现在就惊慌失措了 -那我也惊慌失措了 |
[13:33] | Well, on the bright side, we’re finally doing something together. | 往好的一面看 我们终于一起做某件事了 |
[13:42] | I was looking at the Venn diagram, | 我刚刚看了下文氏图 |
[13:44] | and I think I discovered something we have in common. | 我觉得我发现了我们的共同点 |
[13:46] | That’s amazing. What is it? | 太棒了 是什么 |
[13:48] | It’s a bit of a stretch, | 有点牵强 |
[13:49] | but you like mixed martial arts. | 你喜欢综合格斗武术 |
[13:51] | In college, I took an art class | 上大学时 我上过艺术课 |
[13:53] | that was boys and girls mixed, | 男女生综合在一起的班 |
[13:54] | taught by a guy named Marshall. | 授课老师叫马歇尔[与武术同音] |
[13:58] | We’re in more trouble than I thought. | 我们的麻烦比我以为的严重得多 |
[13:59] | I’ll take some hot water, please. | 我想要些热水 |
[14:01] | Hot water? | 热水 |
[14:02] | I travel with my own tea. | 我外出都自带茶包的 |
[14:04] | What’s wrong with our tea? | 我们家茶有什么问题吗 |
[14:05] | Was yours picked from a secluded grove atop Mount Fuji? | 你的茶叶是从富士山的荒僻丛林里采摘的吗 |
[14:08] | – No. – You have your answer. | -不是 -那么答案不言自明了 |
[14:10] | Well, I’ll tell Oliver that you came to pick him up for school | 我会告诉奥利弗你来接他上学了 |
[14:13] | but had to leave before someone kicked you in the ass. | 但不得不仓皇而逃 以免被人揍死 |
[14:21] | Franklin, what are you doing here? | 富兰克林 你怎么会来这里 |
[14:23] | There’s no carpool this morning. | 今天早上不拼车上学啊 |
[14:24] | Mrs. Otto, I respectfully ask you to step aside. | 奥图夫人 我敬重地请你站到一边去 |
[14:30] | Anna-Kat, I came to say I’m sorry. | 安娜凯特 我是来道歉的 |
[14:33] | Principal Ablin told me I had to choose between you and dancing. | 阿布林校长说我必须在跳舞和你之间做出选择 |
[14:36] | I choose you. | 我选择了你 |
[14:37] | You’re making the wrong choice! | 你做出了错误的选择 |
[14:39] | The answer is always dance! | 永远都该选跳舞才对 |
[14:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:45] | I should have just done kickball with you. | 我应该和你一起玩踢球的 |
[14:49] | No, you were right to do square dancing. | 不 你选择跳方块舞是对的 |
[14:52] | You would’ve been miserable in kickball. | 你要是去玩踢球 一定会被虐死 |
[14:54] | I know. It’s such a confusing sport. | 我知道 这项运动太让人困惑了 |
[14:56] | Are you baseball or are you soccer? | 你到底是棒球还是足球 |
[14:57] | Make up your mind, kickball! | 赶快做个决定 踢球 |
[15:00] | We don’t have to like all the same things. | 我们不必非得喜欢同样的东西 |
[15:02] | Yeah. We can each do our own thing | 是啊 我们可以做各自喜欢的事 |
[15:04] | and meet up afterwards. | 做完之后再会合 |
[15:06] | That way, we have something to talk about. | 那样的话 我们就有话题可聊了 |
[15:07] | It’s how we keep it interesting. | 就是这样我们的相处才有趣 |
[15:09] | Let’s go kick the ball in the yard. | 我们去院子里踢球吧 |
[15:10] | I’ll kick it. | 我去踢球 |
[15:11] | You dance beside me. | 你在我旁边跳舞 |
[15:19] | Maybe they have it right. | 或许他们说得对 |
[15:20] | Maybe we don’t need to have all the same interests. | 或许我们不必非得有同样的兴趣爱好 |
[15:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:25] | Do you smell something fancy? | 你闻到高大上的气味了吗 |
[15:27] | Can I ask you guys a question? | 我能问你们一个问题吗 |
[15:31] | When did you first tell Mrs. Otto you loved her? | 你第一次跟奥图夫人说你爱她是什么时候 |
[15:33] | I actually told her in a drug store. | 我是在一个药店里告诉她的 |
[15:37] | In front of a rack of athlete’s foot powder. | 在一整个架子的运动员脚伤用药前 |
[15:39] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[15:40] | I grabbed a couple of lawn chairs, | 我拿了几张草坪躺椅 |
[15:42] | opened them up in the aisle, | 在过道里摊开 |
[15:43] | sat her down and said, “I love you.” | 让她坐下 然后说”我爱你” |
[15:46] | Which is crazy, | 这简直令人难以置信 |
[15:47] | because a couple of nights before, | 因为就在几天前的晚上 |
[15:49] | we had taken a carriage ride, | 我们还一起乘过马车 |
[15:50] | and we were also on a Ferris wheel. | 也坐过摩天轮 |
[15:52] | But, no, the drug store, that’s where he did it. | 但他没选择那些浪漫之地 偏偏选了药店 |
[15:56] | Why there? | 为什么选那里 |
[15:57] | ‘Cause the time was right. | 因为时机很合适 |
[15:58] | And when it’s the right time, it’s the right time. | 一旦合适的时机到来 在哪里都无所谓 |
[16:00] | Then we started getting serious, | 然后我们的恋情开始认真起来 |
[16:02] | and it was how different we were that drew us closer together. | 正是因为我们两个截然不同 才让我们更亲近 |
[16:06] | It was, wasn’t it? | 的确是这样 不是吗 |
[16:07] | Yeah. Between us, we had everything covered. | 是啊 我们两个结合起来 覆盖面特别广 |
[16:10] | You knew about the sports and the — | 你懂体育和… |
[16:11] | It’s just sports, Greg. | 只有体育 格雷格 |
[16:13] | And you were passionate about music and history and reading and crap. | 你对音乐 历史 阅读等玩意儿充满激情 |
[16:18] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:22] | So I don’t have to worry if Oliver’s ready. | 所以我不必担心奥利弗是否准备好了 |
[16:24] | As long as I’m ready. | 只要我准备好了就行 |
[16:26] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:31] | Well, looks like my mother-son | 看来母子乘骄傲号邮轮 |
[16:33] | Pride cruise to Mykonos is back on! | 去米科诺斯道的旅游计划又有戏了 |
[16:39] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[16:40] | Oh, hey, Coop. | 你好啊 库珀 |
[16:41] | Come on, we have to go meet Oliver and Brie for lunch. | 走吧 我们要找奥利弗和布里一起吃午餐 |
[16:43] | But first, there’s something I need to tell you. | 但首先 我有事要告诉你 |
[16:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:49] | I know, you probably expected me to do this | 我知道 你可能以为我会 |
[16:51] | on a yacht at sunset or something, | 在洒满夕阳的游艇上向你告白什么的 |
[16:53] | but when you think it’s the right time, | 但是 当合适的时机到来时 |
[16:55] | it’s the right time. | 在哪里都无所谓 |
[16:56] | Cooper, you’re a great guy… | 库珀 你是个好人 |
[16:58] | but I don’t want to get that serious right now. | 但我现在不想有认真的恋情 |
[17:01] | I think we should take a break. | 我觉得我们应该暂停关系 |
[17:02] | As in break up? | 你是指分手吗 |
[17:04] | I think that’s a great idea. | 我觉得这是个好主意 |
[17:07] | – You do? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[17:08] | You didn’t let me finish. | 你没让我说完 |
[17:10] | I love you, but we should break up. | 我爱你 但我们应该分手 |
[17:14] | Great. Um, I’ll see you around. | 好极了 那回头见了 |
[17:20] | Adiós…mi corazón. | 再见 我心中的爱人 |
[17:27] | ♪A million dreams are keeping me awake♪ | ♪千万个梦想让我无法入眠♪ |
[17:33] | ♪I think of what the world could be♪ | ♪我想象世界可能变成的样子♪ |
[17:37] | ♪A vision of the one I see♪ | ♪我愿景中那美丽的样子♪ |
[17:40] | ♪A million dreams is all it’s gonna take♪ | ♪千万个梦想便能实现愿望♪ |
[17:46] | ♪A million dreams for the world we’re gonna ma-a-a-ke♪ | ♪用千万个梦想构建我们要打造的世界♪ |
[17:56] | ♪For the world we’re gonna make♪ | ♪我们要打造的世界♪ |
[18:00] | Okay. It’s done. | 好了 弄完了 |
[18:02] | I’m pressing send. | 我要按发送键了 |
[18:04] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[18:06] | What do you mean “Don’t”? | 什么叫”不要” |
[18:07] | What is going on with you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[18:09] | I just don’t want you going away to school. | 我只是不希望你去那里上学 |
[18:11] | Why can’t you go to a local college with me? | 你怎么就不能跟我一起上本地的大学呢 |
[18:13] | Carnegie Mellon is my dream. | 卡内基梅隆大学是我梦想中的学校 |
[18:15] | I just think if you stayed here, that’d be better. | 我只是觉得 如果你留在这里 那样会更好 |
[18:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:21] | All of those things you did… | 你做的那些事 |
[18:24] | Were you intentionally sabotaging my audition? | 你是在故意破坏我的歌唱选拔吗 |
[18:27] | I can’t believe you! | 你简直令人难以置信 |
[18:28] | “I can’t believe you” in a good way? | 是好的那种令人难以置信吗 |
[18:30] | I can’t believe you’re being so selfish! | 我难以置信你竟然如此自私 |
[18:32] | Why can’t you move to Pittsburgh with me? | 那你怎么就不能跟我一起搬去匹兹堡 |
[18:34] | Well, my whole life is here. | 我的整个生活都在这里啊 |
[18:36] | My brothers all went to college here, | 我的哥哥们都是在这里上的大学 |
[18:37] | and then we all go into the family business. | 然后我们都一起为家族生意效力 |
[18:39] | Well, I’m sorry, but I have plans, | 很抱歉 但我有自己的计划 |
[18:41] | and they don’t involve staying in Westport. | 那可不包括留在西港 |
[18:47] | So, where does that leave us? | 那我们的感情怎么办 |
[18:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:56] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[18:58] | I’m gonna go. | 我走了 |
[19:00] | I gotta catch a flight to Pittsburgh. | 我得赶飞机去匹兹堡 |
[19:03] | It’s just a coincidence. | 只是个巧合而已 |
[19:04] | My cousin’s getting married there. | 我表姐要在那里结婚 |
[19:13] | – What did you do? – What do you mean? | -你干了什么 -什么意思 |
[19:15] | Turns out you and I aren’t the only ones in lockstep. | 原来 不是只有你我决定在感情上步调要一致 |
[19:18] | I just got a text from Brie. | 我刚收到布里的短信了 |
[19:19] | She and Charlotte were, too. | 她和夏洛特也要保持感情步调一致 |
[19:21] | So if Charlotte’s gonna be single… | 所以如果夏洛特要单身… |
[19:23] | Brie’s gonna be single. | 布里也要单身 |
[19:24] | That’s right. She dumped me. | 没错 她甩了我 |
[19:26] | Because of you! | 就因为你 |
[19:29] | We’re still playing “Seal Force Delta” Later, right? | 我们回头还是会一起玩《海豹三角洲部队》的吧 |
[19:31] | Of course! We’re on the same patrol! | 当然了 我们是同一个小队的兄弟 |
[19:40] | What are you watching? | 你在看什么 |
[19:42] | “90 Day Fiancé.” | 《90天未婚夫》 |
[19:43] | They take a foreigner and have an American marry them | 他们让一个美国人娶一个外国人 |
[19:45] | so they get their citizenship. | 让他们拿到公民身份 |
[19:47] | That sounds illegal. | 那听上去违法啊 |
[19:49] | It doesn’t claim to represent the best of us. | 这节目又没宣称是在弘扬真善美 |
[19:55] | Are you just watching dirt? | 你在看污垢吗 |
[19:57] | It’s not dirt. | 这不是污垢 |
[19:58] | It’s a documentary on topsoil, | 这是关于表层土的纪录片 |
[19:59] | and it has me on the edge of my seat. | 看得我激动地都要站起来了 |
[20:07] | This is nice. | 这样很好啊 |
[20:08] | I like that we don’t have to do something together to be together. | 我喜欢我们不必一起做某件事来保持在一起 |
[20:12] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[20:14] | I’m gonna tell Doris and Angela that. | 我要去告诉多瑞丝和安吉拉这点 |
[20:18] | I was thinking. | 我之前想着 |
[20:20] | Maybe we don’t tell them everything about our marriage all the time? | 或许我们别老是把我们婚姻中的一切都告诉她们 |
[20:24] | They are not gonna like hearing you said that. | 她们要听到你这话 肯定会超级不爽的 |
[20:41] | How you holding up about Brie? | 你还在为跟布里分手的事伤心吗 |
[20:42] | Sorry I blew it for the both of us. | 抱歉我害得我们两个都成了单身狗 |
[20:44] | I’ll bounce back. | 我会恢复好再战的 |
[20:45] | That apology dinner was top-notch. | 那顿道歉晚餐简直赞到爆 |
[20:47] | You’d think putting a whole pound of caviar | 从常识的角度看 将一整磅鱼子酱 |
[20:48] | on a filet mignon would be imbalanced, | 放在菲力牛排上会让人觉得失衡 |
[20:50] | but you gotta let Wolfgang do Wolfgang. | 但是 你必须让一个人发挥本性 |
[20:56] | Thanks for being so cool about all this. | 谢谢你这么有义气 |
[20:58] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[20:59] | Next time, I would encourage you | 不过下一次 我希望你 |
[21:01] | not to ask my mom for relationship advice. | 不要找我妈寻求感情建议 |
[21:03] | It’s like asking Taylor to be your chemistry tutor. | 那就像让泰勒当你的化学家教 |
[21:06] | And I guess Charlotte and I just weren’t meant to be. | 大概夏洛特和我并不是命中注定的爱人 |
[21:09] | Yeah, neither were me and Brie. | 是啊 我和布里也不是 |
[21:12] | But we’ll always have each other. | 但我们永远都会拥有彼此 |
[21:14] | I love you, bro. | 我爱你 兄弟 |
[21:16] | I love you too, man. | 我也爱你 兄弟 |