Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] I’ve never seen her this happy. 我从没见她这么开心过
[00:06] I have, but only in pictures from before we were born. 我见过 但只在她生孩子前的照片里
[00:09] My guess is that she’s gone insane. 我猜她是疯了
[00:11] I know we’ve thought that before, 我知道我们以前也这么想过
[00:13] but it seems real this time. 但这次似乎是真的
[00:14] Very creative, Anna-Kat, but wrong. 非常有创意 安娜凯蒂 但是你错了
[00:17] I’m just enjoying my new lasagna business. 我只是在享受我的千层面生意而已
[00:19] Best decision I ever made. 这是我做过的最棒的决定
[00:22] I have seven steady customers, 我有七个固定客户了
[00:24] and my boss — me — is a delight. 而我的老板 即我本人 非常讨人喜欢
[00:28] Is that how you package it? 你就是这么包装的吗
[00:30] Don’t you know presentation is everything? 你不知道颜值决定了一切吗
[00:32] Oliver, sweetie, I’m gonna invite you to shut up. 奥利弗 亲爱的 我只能邀请你闭嘴了
[00:37] Franklin. What are you doing here? 富兰克林 你怎么会来这里
[00:39] I’m spending the weekend. 我要在你们家过周末
[00:40] My mom’s at a church retreat in Atlantic City. 我妈去大西洋城参加教会的静修活动了
[00:42] They’re going to improve the church’s finances 他们打算通过赌场的算牌技术
[00:44] through the blessings of card counting. 来提升教会的财力
[00:47] I don’t remember talking to her about that. 我不记得有跟她聊过这事啊
[00:50] Anna-Kat thought it would be better if we just sprung it on you. 安娜凯蒂觉得我们还是先斩后奏比较好
[00:53] You always say it’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. 你总是说请求原谅比请求允许要容易
[00:56] Anna-Kat, Mommy doesn’t like it 安娜凯蒂 妈妈可不喜欢
[00:58] when you use her words against her. 你用她的话来对付她
[01:00] I’ve got $50 I’m supposed to give to whoever watches me. 我这有50美元 谁照看我就给谁
[01:04] I’ll watch him for $50. 我愿意为了50美元照看他
[01:06] I can cross number 37 off 我可以借此划掉
[01:08] that stupid life-skills list you’re forcing me to do — 你强迫我执行的生活技能清单上的第37项
[01:10] “Get and keep a job.” 「找到并保住工作」
[01:11] Okay. 好吧
[01:12] Why don’t you take Anna-Kat and Franklin upstairs 不如你带安娜凯蒂和富兰克林上楼
[01:14] and get him unpacked? 帮他把行李拿出来整理好
[01:16] I could use a hand with my luggage. 我的确需要有人帮我搬行李
[01:18] Isn’t that your luggage? 这不就是你的行李吗
[01:19] Hilarious. No, that’s my carry-on. 好好笑哦 不 这是我的随身箱
[01:24] I couldn’t help but notice you called this a “business.” 我注意到你称这个为「生意」
[01:27] I have clients. It’s a business. 我有客户 这就是生意
[01:29] – Is it? – Yes! -真的吗 -是的
[01:31] Prove it. 证明一下
[01:32] You love “Shark Tank.” 你爱看《创智赢家》
[01:33] Let me “Shark Tank” you. 我就跟你玩《创智赢家》那一套
[01:34] Fine. 没问题
[01:35] Let’s do this. 开始吧
[01:39] Okay, hit me with your pitch. 好了 开始你的推介吧
[01:41] “Mama’s Zazagna” is the best thing 「妈妈扎面」是多年来
[01:43] to hit the Westport food scene in years. 西港地区最棒的新事物
[01:46] Don’t love the name. 我不喜欢这个名字
[01:47] It’s what Anna-Kat used to call it when she was young. 这是安娜凯蒂小时候对千层面的叫法
[01:50] She also used to bark at the mailman, 她以前还喜欢朝着邮差学狗叫呢
[01:51] so not everything she did was so great. 所以并非她做过的每一件事都很棒
[01:53] But continue. 不过你继续吧
[01:54] The poor starving husbands of Westport are flocking to me. 西港那些可怜的挨饿丈夫们都在朝我涌来
[01:57] In the three weeks that I’ve been in business, 在我营业的三周时间里
[01:59] I have sold 120 servings. 我卖出了120份食物
[02:02] And what is the price per unit? 每份的售价是多少呢
[02:03] $5 a pop. 5美元一份
[02:05] And how much have you invested in the business? 你投入的成本又有多少呢
[02:07] Let’s see. 让我看看
[02:08] Ingredients, containers… 材料 餐盒…
[02:11] $473.17. 总共473.17美元
[02:19] I like to have choices. 我喜欢有各种选择
[02:22] Okay, $600 in gross minus your investment… 好吧 600美元销售额减去你的成本
[02:25] Factor in the three lasagnas you burned last week 再算上你上周烧焦的那三份千层面
[02:27] when you got distracted by “90 Day Fiancé”… 因为你沉迷观看《到美国结婚去》而忘了管事
[02:30] Mama’s Zazagna has made roughly $11.28. 「妈妈扎面」的利润大约只有11.28美元
[02:34] No. That can’t be right. 不 那肯定不对
[02:36] Listen, Katie, was it? 听我说 凯蒂 真的不对吗
[02:37] Your lasagna is great. 你做的千层面很好吃
[02:39] But this isn’t a business. It’s a hobby. 但这不是生意 只是兴趣爱好而已
[02:42] You’re not an entrepreneur. You’re a want-repreneur. 你不是企业家 你是幻想家
[02:44] And for that reason, I’m out. 为此 我不会投你的
[02:55] Ah, damn it, Katie, 该死的 凯蒂
[02:56] why is this stupid lasagna so delicious? 这该死的千层面怎么会这么好吃
[02:58] Now that I’m getting divorced, I shouldn’t be exposed to this! 我都要离婚了 我不该吃这个
[03:01] I don’t know. Why don’t you mix it up? 我看未必吧 你何不干脆狂吃呢
[03:02] Fat Doris could be fun. 肥胖多瑞丝可能会很有趣的
[03:04] You’d get some cleavage, grow into your glasses. 你的胸会更大 脸大正好配你这大眼镜
[03:07] Oliver did this stupid thing 奥利弗干了件傻兮兮的事
[03:09] where he took my profits and deducted what I spent. 他把我赚到的钱减去成本
[03:12] Turns out I’m making 17 cents an hour. 结果发现我每小时只能赚17美分
[03:15] Mm, I don’t know if you can blame that on him. 我看这个也不能怪他吧
[03:17] Oliver is good at business. 奥利弗真的很擅长做生意
[03:18] – Maybe he can help you. – You’re right. -或许他可以帮到你 -你说得对
[03:19] It’d be nice to get something out of him 能从他身上获得点什么也挺好的
[03:21] besides a dirty look every time I tell him 而非每次我告诉他 我不会出钱
[03:22] I won’t pay for his dry cleaning. 给他干洗衣服时 他露出的恶心表情
[03:24] Speaking of business opportunities, 说到生意机会
[03:26] I’ve been working on contracts 我最近在为一个
[03:27] for this 20-something YouTube star, Lonnie Spears, 叫朗尼·斯皮尔斯的20多岁网红起草合同
[03:29] and he’s looking for a ghostwriter for his memoirs. 他在找人替他代写回忆录
[03:32] Any interest, Greg? 有兴趣吗 格雷格
[03:33] Thank you, Angela, 谢谢你 安吉拉
[03:34] but I’ll stick to writing important historical books. 但我还是继续写重要的历史书吧
[03:38] Are you working on something new? 你在写什么新内容了吗
[03:39] Actually, I’m working on something old. 实际上 我在写”老”内容
[03:43] That’s a bit of historical humor. 这是历史方面的幽默
[03:45] It killed in the faculty lounge. 在教师休息室引起爆笑
[03:50] I’ll see myself out. 我还是走吧
[03:57] 我的第二本书的构思 历史人物 历史事件 时间穿越的历史侦探
[04:04] Hi, Mr. Otto. 你好 奥图先生
[04:05] Taylor and Anna-Kat are making snacks. 泰勒和安娜凯蒂在做零食
[04:07] I thought I’d come in for a little guy time. 我想过来跟你一起享受片刻男性时光
[04:09] Now’s not good. 现在不太方便
[04:10] You having a hard time with the writing? 你写不出来东西吗
[04:12] Franklin, I — 富兰克林 我…
[04:13] You don’t have to hide anything from me. 你不需要对我隐瞒任何事
[04:14] I came in here earlier and checked out your computer. 我之前进来过 查看了一下你的电脑
[04:16] I’m a snooper. 我是个窥探狂
[04:17] Well, your snack’s probably ready, so… 你的零食或许已经好了 所以…
[04:19] I don’t know why you don’t want to 我不明白你为什么不想
[04:20] write that book for the YouTube guy. 为那个网红写书
[04:22] That’s not really your business. 那真的与你无关
[04:24] Your wife is bettering herself, 你妻子在变得更优秀
[04:25] you’re asking your daughter to better herself, 你叫你女儿也变得更优秀
[04:27] but you just want to stay right where you are. 但你却待在原地不动
[04:32] Is this candy or a rock? 这是糖还是石头
[04:35] Rock. 石头
[04:38] You’re right, Franklin. 你说得对 富兰克林
[04:39] I have to get out of my comfort zone. 我必须走出自己的舒适区
[04:41] Okay. 好的
[04:41] While I was in here earlier, 我之前进来的时候
[04:42] I took the liberty of buying you some fruit trees online. 自作主张地在网上给你买了几棵水果树
[04:45] You’ll thank me in the spring. 到了春天时你会感谢我的
[04:51] I have been thinking about our conversation this morning. 我一直在想我们今天早上的对话
[04:55] I knew you’d come to me. 我知道你肯定会来找我的
[04:56] I’m impressed you can admit you’re out of your depth. 我很欣赏你终于肯承认你无力解决你的麻烦了
[04:58] Having some other thoughts now. 我现在有些别的想法了
[05:00] I’m not doing this out of the goodness of my heart. 我要是帮你 可不是出于善心
[05:02] No one thinks that. 没人这么认为
[05:04] Running a small business will look good 经营点小生意和青少年求助热线
[05:06] on my Harvard application, along with Teen Help Line. 能让我的哈佛申请书更好看一点
[05:08] But if we do this, I’m gonna need a financial stake. 但如果我们要这样做 我需要持有股份
[05:10] How about 10%? 10%怎么样
[05:11] I will not work for anything less than 50. 少于50%我是不会考虑的
[05:13] I will call your girlfriend’s parents 我会打给你女友的父母
[05:15] and invite them over for dinner. 邀请他们来吃晚饭
[05:16] 10% is fine. 10%很好
[05:25] What are these? 这些是什么
[05:26] Labels for our product. 我们的产品标签
[05:27] What the hell is “Coastal Farms Lasagna”? “沿海农场千层面”是什么
[05:30] Our new name. It’s perfect. It sounds fancy and healthy. 我们的新名字 很完美 听起来又洋气又健康
[05:33] I don’t like it. Change it back. 我不喜欢 改回去
[05:35] Can’t. 改不了
[05:36] I already submitted an application 我已经用新名字
[05:37] to Flavor of Westport under the new name. 向「西港味道」美食节递交了申请
[05:39] Oliver, you can’t just change things without consulting me. 奥利弗 你不能不问我就直接改
[05:42] You asked for my help. 你来寻求我的帮助
[05:44] Flavor of Westport is key to growing our business. 「西港味道」美食节是壮大我们业务的关键
[05:46] That’s where all the restaurants in town 镇上的所有餐厅都在那儿
[05:47] give out samples of their food to bring in new customers. 分发他们的食物样品来吸引新客户
[05:50] We do well there, we’re on our way. 我们要是在那表现好 就成了
[05:52] No offense, but you slap the noodles and cheese together. 无意冒犯 但是你负责做千层面就行了
[05:54] Let me do the thinking. 思考还是让我来吧
[05:55] Saying “No offense” doesn’t make it any less offensive. 说”无意冒犯”并不会降低你的冒犯
[05:57] Here, let me try. 听着 让我试试
[05:59] No offense, 无意冒犯
[06:00] but you have the arms of an American Girl Doll. 但你的胳膊像美国女孩玩偶一样
[06:02] I said “No offense.” 我说了”无意冒犯”
[06:10] The antelopes are so cute. 羚羊太可爱了
[06:13] The baby’s having trouble keeping up. 羚羊宝宝跟不上了
[06:15] Don’t get emotionally invested in the slow-moving antelopes, Franklin. 别对动作迟缓的羚羊投入感情 富兰克林
[06:19] Babysitting is a piece of cake. 照顾小孩太简单了
[06:21] They haven’t moved in two hours. 他们已经两个小时没挪过地方了
[06:23] Has it been two hours? 已经两个小时了吗
[06:24] Because I haven’t stopped eating cereal. 因为我一直在吃麦片粥
[06:27] That’s a lot of cereal. 也太多麦片粥了
[06:28] Hey, guys. Guess what. 各位 猜怎么着
[06:30] I have a meeting with Lonnie Spears today. 我今天要和朗尼·斯皮尔斯开会
[06:32] No way! 不会吧
[06:33] He’s looking for a ghostwriter. 他在找代笔人[鬼写手]
[06:35] Before you go there, neither of us are ghosts. 别乱想 我们俩都不是鬼
[06:38] But I don’t know the first thing about him. 但我对他一无所知
[06:40] Oh, he does these hilarious pranks online. 他在网上拍很多搞笑的恶作剧视频
[06:42] Look. 你看
[06:49] Lonnie! No! 朗尼 不要
[06:50] Can’t I just take a shower?! 我就不能好好洗个澡吗
[06:53] That stings! 好痛
[06:54] Lonnie! I hate you! 朗尼 我恨你
[06:57] Congrats. 恭喜你
[06:58] You’re now the proud owner of a Wendy’s franchise. 你现在是温蒂汉堡特许经营店的店长了
[07:01] Lonnie, you can’t just keep giving me restaurants. 朗尼 你不能一直给我餐厅
[07:03] I don’t know what I’m doing. 我不知道自己在做什么
[07:04] I believe in you, bro! 我看好你 兄弟
[07:06] Lonnie — 朗尼
[07:07] I love you! 我爱你
[07:09] You know what happens when you cry. 你知道你哭的话会发生什么
[07:14] He makes money off of this? 他靠这个能挣钱吗
[07:16] Millions. 数百万
[07:17] I know life isn’t fair, 我知道生活不公平
[07:17] but it seems like it’s getting worse. 但看来变得更糟糕了
[07:19] I’m a middle-aged history professor. 我是个中年历史学教授
[07:21] How am I supposed to connect with this guy? 我怎么能和这家伙交流呢
[07:22] You’ve got to speak his language — 你得说他的语言
[07:23] prank him. 对他做恶作剧
[07:24] I don’t know. I’m not much of a prankster. 我不确定 我不是爱搞恶作剧的人
[07:26] Although, once, I did a hilarious one. 不过我曾经搞过一个超好笑的恶作剧
[07:29] I put on Wikipedia 我在维基百科上写
[07:31] that General Peter Marshall Stevenson 马歇尔·彼得·史蒂文森将军
[07:34] was born in Illinois! 出生在伊利诺伊州
[07:40] He never left Essex! 他从没离开过埃塞克斯
[07:43] Yeah, maybe something cooler than that. 最好比那种酷一点的
[07:46] He loves shooting people with paintball guns. 他超爱用彩弹枪射别人
[07:47] Just do that. He’ll totally respect it. 就玩那个 他肯定会佩服得五体投地
[07:49] I’m clearly out of my element here, 这完全不是我的领域
[07:50] so I’m gonna trust you on this. 所以我只能相信你们
[07:52] I’m having a weird couple of days. 我这几天过得都挺奇怪的
[07:53] First, I got career advice from Franklin, 首先 我听了富兰克林的职业建议
[07:55] and now you, Trip. 现在你的 特里普
[07:56] I’m gonna go see if Luthor’s got anything for me. 我要去问问卢瑟有没有什么建议给我
[07:58] Run, baby antelope! Run! 快跑 羚羊宝宝 快跑
[07:59] Where are its parents?! 它的父母都在哪儿
[08:01] Don’t worry, that’s them crossing the river to — 别担心 过河的不就是它们…
[08:03] Oh, no! Crocodiles! 不好 是鳄鱼
[08:05] This is a nightmare! 这简直是噩梦
[08:08] 西港 市政厅
[08:11] Yeah, sorry to cut this short, 抱歉我得打断你了
[08:13] but Flavor of Westport is tomorrow, 但明天就是「西港味道」美食节
[08:16] and to participate, you have to own a local restaurant. 而要想参加 你得拥有一家当地餐厅
[08:19] You don’t have one, so I’m afraid we’re done here. 你没有 所以恐怕我们只能到此为止了
[08:22] Hold on. 等下
[08:23] I’m aware of that requirement, but it’s not an issue. 我很清楚这个条件 但这不是问题
[08:26] In the 1770s, there was a brothel on the land where our house now sits. 在1770年代 我们的房子坐落的土地上开了一家妓院
[08:30] Due to a law that dates back even further, 由于可追溯到更久之前的法律
[08:33] because that brothel had a liquor license, 因为那家妓院有酒类经营执照
[08:35] the Otto home does, as well. 因此奥图家的房子也有
[08:37] Which legally makes our home… 由此从法律上讲 我们家就是…
[08:39] – a restaurant. – A restaurant. -餐厅 -餐厅
[08:42] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[08:43] Dad told us that fact, like, a million times. 老爸讲了几百万次这件事了
[08:45] Every time your father says, 每次你父亲说到
[08:46] “Oh, this is an interesting tidbit,” “有个小趣闻”
[08:48] I smile, nod, and power down. 我就微笑 点头 给自己”关机”
[08:50] I went online and found some copies of all the old documents. 我从网上找到了一些旧文件的副本
[08:54] I’m impressed. 令我刮目相看
[08:56] Me too! 我也是
[08:57] Seal the deal. 把这事搞定
[09:00] Try this. 尝尝
[09:07] Delicious! 太好吃了
[09:09] And I love the name. 而且我很喜欢这名字
[09:10] “Coastal Farms Lasagna,” sounds fancy. 「沿海农场千层面」听起来真洋气
[09:14] But this is Flavor of Westport, 但我们是「西港味道」美食节
[09:17] so you’ll obviously have to change the recipe. 显然你得对配方做些改变
[09:19] As of this year, we are now a healthy-choices food festival. 今年 我们是推崇健康选择的美食节
[09:24] The noodles need to be gluten-free 面条必须是无麸质的
[09:26] and you’ll have to replace the mozzarella 而且你得把马苏里拉奶酪换成
[09:28] with one of the nut-based cheeses. 那种坚果基底的奶酪
[09:31] Cashew, Brazil, almond, pistachio… 腰果 巴西坚果 杏仁 开心果
[09:33] What nut you choose is up to you. 随你选哪种坚果都行
[09:36] Of course. No problem. 当然 没问题
[09:39] “No problem”? What are you talking about? “没问题” 你说什么呢
[09:41] Mom, let me handle this. 妈 让我来处理
[09:42] No! This is where I draw the line! 不 这是我的底线
[09:45] I asked you to help me grow my business, 我让你帮我扩大生意
[09:46] not make this into something else. 不是把这变成另一回事
[09:48] We’re not changing the recipe just to get into this crappy festival! 我们不会为了参加这破烂美食节就改变配方的
[09:54] I think maybe it’s best if you — 我觉得你最好还是…
[09:56] Oh, you don’t have to tell me to leave, Sam. 你不用叫我离开 山姆
[09:58] I’ll just go home 我这就回去
[09:59] and get yelled at by my mother in our historic whorehouse. 在曾经的妓院里被我妈骂
[10:09] Hi, Greg. Thanks for meeting us. 嗨 格雷格 谢谢你来见我们
[10:11] Lonnie, this is the writer I was telling you about. 朗尼 这位就是我和你说过的作家
[10:13] Hey, nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[10:14] Nice to meet you, too. I love your videos. 我也是 我很喜欢你的视频
[10:16] Ah, so you know what I’m all about? 所以你知道我是干什么的
[10:18] I think I do. 我觉得算吧
[10:20] Lonnie! 朗尼
[10:23] What the hell was that?! 这是怎么回事
[10:24] I’m trying to have a professional meeting, 我想来参加一场专业的会议
[10:27] and you shoot me?! 你却开枪射了我
[10:28] It was a prank to show that we can, you know, vibe. 这就是个恶作剧 为了证明我们可以共鸣
[10:31] That’s not cool, bro! 这太差劲了 哥们
[10:32] Angela, I’ll talk to you later. 安吉拉 我晚点再和你谈
[10:37] What the fxxk is wrong with you? 你他妈是有什么毛病
[10:38] Trip said he’d love it! 特里普说他会喜欢的
[10:41] I heard it. I heard it. 我听见自己说什么了 很离谱
[10:48] I can’t believe you threw away our company’s future 我不敢相信你为了这愚蠢的配方
[10:50] over something as dumb as ingredients. 就断了我们公司的未来
[10:52] You think ingredients are dumb? 你觉得配方很蠢吗
[10:55] Taste. 尝尝
[10:57] I already know what your lasagna tastes like. 我知道你的千层面是什么味道的
[10:59] This isn’t my lasagna. 这不是我的千层面
[11:00] This is Coastal Farms Lasagna, 这是沿海农场千层面
[11:02] made with kelp noodles and cashew cheese. 用海带和腰果奶酪做的
[11:05] You’re finally seeing things my way. 你终于站在我的角度来看了
[11:20] Not bad. 还不错
[11:22] Take another bite. 那再来一口
[11:26] I can’t. It’s sludgy, and it smells like the stuff 我做不到 泥乎乎的 而且闻起来
[11:28] the plumber pulled out of the shower drain. 像管道工从浴室地漏里掏出来的东西
[11:30] Here is some of the real lasagna 这里有些真正的千层面
[11:32] to get that taste out of your mouth. 盖住你嘴里的味道
[11:41] I’m sorry, Mom. 我错了 老妈
[11:42] You’d be crazy to change the recipe. 你要是改了配方就一定是疯了
[11:45] But we can’t bring the good stuff to Flavor of Westport. 但我们没法把好东西带进「西港味道」美食节里
[11:47] We should have just lied and kept the recipe the same. 我们真该说谎 然后不改配方
[11:50] We should have just lied! 我们就该说谎
[11:52] Now what are we gonna do? 现在我们怎么办
[11:55] We could go down there and secretly hand out samples at the festival 我们可以偷偷去美食节分发样品
[11:58] without a booth. 哪怕没有摊位
[12:00] I know I’m not supposed to say stuff like this right now 我知道我现在不该说这种话
[12:03] because you are lying and cheating, 因为你在说谎 作弊
[12:04] but I have never been more proud of you. 但我从未如此以你为傲过
[12:12] These mason jars were a great idea. 用玻璃罐真是个好主意
[12:14] Easy to secretly hand out. 可以很容易地偷偷分发出去
[12:17] Plus, they look fancy 而且看起来洋气
[12:18] but are actually cheaper than plastic containers and smaller. 但实际上比塑料盒便宜还小
[12:21] We can charge more for less lasagna. 更少的千层面可以收更多的钱
[12:23] It’s a win-win. 这是双赢
[12:25] For us, not the consumer. 对我们来说 不是对客户来说
[12:26] Which is another win. 这又是一赢
[12:27] It’s a win-win-win. 所以是三赢
[12:29] I’m glad you changed the name. 我很高兴你改了名字
[12:30] “Mrs. O’s Lasagna” Is a good compromise. “奥太太千层面”是个不错的折中方案
[12:33] This is nice, us hanging out. 我们母子这样相处挺好的
[12:35] Yeah, it is. 是的 挺好
[12:36] We haven’t spent this much time together since… 我们很久没这样在一起了
[12:40] I was nursing you, I suppose. 上次估计还是我用母乳喂养你时
[12:42] We can use Taylor’s college fund for my therapy, right? 我们可以用泰勒的大学基金用于我的心理治疗 对吧
[12:49] No, it didn’t go well. 不 不顺利
[12:51] Lonnie stormed off. 朗尼夺门而出
[12:52] You must’ve done something to make him angry. 你肯定做了什么让他生气的事
[12:54] Did you start saying “Hashtag” In front of random sentences? 你是不是开始随便在句子前边加”标签”
[12:56] That makes me angry. 那让我很不爽
[12:57] More likely it was me shooting him at close range with a paintball gun. 更可能是因为我用彩弹枪在近距离射了他
[13:02] See? That’s funny. 看 很好笑吧
[13:05] And this is your idea of babysitting? 这就是你理解的照顾孩子吗
[13:06] Leaving them in front of the TV all weekend? 让他们看一周末的电视
[13:08] Have they even eaten? 他们吃东西了吗
[13:12] I’m gonna go with “Possibly.” 我要说”有可能”
[13:14] That’s the kind of thing you should know. 你应该知道这种问题的答案的
[13:16] We’ve eaten, Mr. A. 我们吃过了 奥先生
[13:19] Your list says “Get and keep a job.” 你的清单写的是”找到并保住工作”
[13:21] The way you’re going, that’s not happening. 照你这么做 那是不可能的
[13:23] Fine! 好吧
[13:24] I’ll do something fun with them. 我会和他们做点有趣的事
[13:31] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[13:32] Where am I? 我在哪儿
[13:33] Hey, guys. 你们好啊
[13:34] Since I’m an awesome babysitter, we’re gonna play a game. 既然我是个绝佳的保姆 我们要玩个游戏
[13:37] How about hide-and-seek? 捉迷藏怎么样
[13:38] We’ll hide first! 我们先藏
[13:41] One… 一
[13:42] two… 二
[13:43] – No peeking! – …three… -不许偷看 -三
[13:44] …four, five… 四 五
[13:47] six, seven, eight… 六 七 八
[13:57] 西港味道五星级美食盛宴 11月15日16日17日
[14:06] You need lasagna? I got the good stuff. 你需要千层面吗 我有好东西
[14:08] I’ll hook you up. 我帮你搞定
[14:09] First one’s free. 第一瓶免费
[14:13] Try this. 试试这个
[14:13] It’s the real deal. Pure mozzarella. 货真价实 纯马苏里拉奶酪
[14:16] Website’s on the label. 网址在标签上
[14:17] We were never here. 别说见过我们
[14:23] How did you find me in the bathtub? 你怎么知道我在浴缸里
[14:26] Well, for starters, the shower curtain is clear. 首先 浴帘是透明的
[14:29] Also, you were whistling. 其次 你在吹口哨
[14:30] When you get “Eye Of The Tiger” Stuck in your head, 《老虎之眼》的旋律在脑袋里停不下来
[14:32] it doesn’t just go away on its own. 它可不会自己就消失
[14:41] Damn it, he’s right. 该死 他说得对
[14:45] Franklin! 富兰克林
[14:46] We’ve looked everywhere. Where is that kid? 我们哪里都找遍了 那孩子在哪儿
[14:48] It’s been two hours. Franklin disappeared. 已经两个小时了 富兰克林消失了
[14:51] Having fun, guys? 玩得开心吗 孩子们
[14:52] Yeah! We’re having a great time playing hide-and-seek. 是的 我们玩捉迷藏玩得特别开心
[14:55] – All four of us. – Good. -我们四个 -很好
[14:57] Well, your mom called. 你妈打电话了
[14:58] I have to run to Flavor of Westport. 我得赶去「西港味道」美食节
[15:01] She sold someone an entire lasagna. 她卖掉了一整个烤盘的千层面
[15:03] You really pulled this together. I’m proud of you, Taylor. 你真的做到了 我为你骄傲 泰勒
[15:08] We have to find Franklin. 我们必须得找到富兰克林
[15:09] Franklin! 富兰克林
[15:11] Game’s over! You won! 游戏结束 你赢了
[15:13] He’s not coming out until you find him. 除非你找到他 不然他不会出来的
[15:14] He takes these games really seriously. 他对待这些游戏非常认真
[15:16] He’s technically 严格意义上说
[15:17] still in a game of tag with his cousins from last Thanksgiving. 去年感恩节的追人游戏他还没有玩完
[15:23] Katie, here’s your lasagna. 凯蒂 你的千层面
[15:25] Put it on the bench, don’t look at me, and walk away. 放到板凳上 别看我 然后走开
[15:28] Sure. Of course. 好吧 当然
[15:29] I would never assume I was just gonna openly hand you lasagna, 我根本没想过我可以公开地递给你千层面
[15:32] kiss you on the cheek, and say “See you at home, honey.” 亲你的脸 然后说一句”回家见 亲爱的”
[15:34] – Keep it moving. – Okay. -快走 -好吧
[15:48] Alright, find Franklin. 找到富兰克林
[15:51] Show us where he is, boy. 告诉我们他在哪儿 小家伙
[16:00] Did you guys really think that would work? 你们真的以为这办法能有用
[16:03] – Yeah. – Yeah. -是啊 -是啊
[16:04] If you two get married, 如果你们结婚了
[16:05] you should think strongly about adopting. 真应该强烈考虑领养孩子
[16:08] Well, what are we gonna do? Franklin is nowhere to be found. 我们该怎么办 富兰克林不见踪影
[16:10] You’ve got to call Dad for help. 你得给爸爸打电话求助
[16:12] But Dad’s gonna be so mad! 但爸爸会很生气
[16:13] He’s not gonna cross this off my list, 他不会把这项从清单上划掉
[16:15] he’s gonna take away my phone, 他还会拿走我的手机
[16:16] he’s not gonna let me have dessert — 不会让我吃甜点
[16:17] A child is missing. 一个孩子失踪了
[16:20] Right. 好吧
[16:22] Right, right. 没错
[16:34] Cops, cops, cops! Act casual. 警察 警察 警察 表现正常点
[16:44] We have got to get out of here before we get busted. 我们得在被抓前赶紧离开这里
[16:46] I hope we get busted. I’ve never felt more alive. 我希望我们被抓 我从没感觉这么充满活力
[16:53] Greg Otto! 格雷格·奥图
[16:54] Get on the ground with your hands behind your head! 手放到头上 趴在地上
[16:56] – Wait! What have I — – On the ground! Now! -等等 我干什么 -赶紧趴下
[16:59] Greg Otto, you’re under arrest for assault. 格雷格·奥图 你因伤害罪被捕了
[17:01] Lonnie Spears is pressing charges for your paintball attack. 朗尼·斯皮尔斯因为你用彩弹枪攻击他而起诉你
[17:04] What? That was — That was just a prank! 什么 那是 那是个恶作剧
[17:06] I mean, please! I have children! 拜托 我还有孩子
[17:09] I’m sorry. I’m s– I’m sorry. 抱歉 太不好意思了
[17:12] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[17:13] You’re not going to jail. 你不会坐牢的
[17:15] These guys are actors. 这些家伙是演员
[17:16] You should see your face, dude. 你真该看看你的表情 老兄
[17:18] You look like my friend’s dad 你看上去像我那朋友的爸爸
[17:19] when he got nabbed on “To Catch a Predator.” 当他在《抓住性侵者》节目里被抓包一样
[17:21] W-Why would you do this? 你为什么要这么做
[17:22] Because it’s funny. 因为这很好笑
[17:25] And Angela came to me and pled your case, 而且安吉拉来找我为你说话
[17:26] so you should really thank her. 所以你该谢谢她
[17:27] She gave me your book on John Stuart Mill, 她给了我你那本关于约翰·斯图尔特·米尔的书
[17:29] and I read it last night. 我昨晚看了
[17:30] – You did? – Yeah. -真的吗 -没错
[17:31] Loved it. 超爱
[17:32] You’re exactly the kind of ghostwriter I need for my memoir. 你正是我想找的给我写回忆录的代笔写手
[17:35] You can give my life story the emotional gravitas it needs. 你可以给我的人生故事增添感性的一笔
[17:38] So the job is yours. 所以这活儿归你了
[17:40] Great. 好极了
[17:41] Can — Can they take off the handcuffs now? 他们能把手铐摘下来了吗
[17:42] Oh, not yet. 还不行
[17:43] One more thing, and this is important — 还有件事 这很重要
[17:47] I’m the one who does the pranks. 只有我才能搞恶作剧
[17:48] Not you. 不是你
[17:51] I’m sorry! 抱歉
[17:53] Sorry! 抱歉
[17:54] Mm, man, we’re gonna have fun! 老天 我们会合作得很开心的
[17:56] So much fun, dude. 一定开心得要死 老兄
[17:57] This is exactly why I spent all those years getting a Ph.D. 我花这么多年念博士就是为了这一刻
[18:00] Oh, yeah, dude. 没错 老兄
[18:02] Let’s track down Mom or Dad so they can help us find Franklin. 我们赶紧找妈妈或爸爸 让他们帮忙找富兰克林
[18:05] Hey, there’s Franklin. Maybe he’s seen your parents. 富兰克林在那 也许他知道你父母在哪
[18:08] Franklin! Thank God! 富兰克林 谢天谢地
[18:11] How did you end up here? 你怎么到这儿来了
[18:13] I hid under a blanket in the back seat of your dad’s car. 我藏在你爸车后座的毯子下
[18:16] And it was so cozy, I just fell asleep. 太舒服了 结果我睡着了
[18:17] And when I woke up, I was here. 等我醒来后 就在这了
[18:20] I’m just happy you’re safe. 我只是很高兴你很安全
[18:22] Hi, Mr. Otto. 你好 奥图先生
[18:24] Well, hey, guys. 你们好啊
[18:26] Taylor’s the best babysitter I’ve ever had. 泰勒是我遇到过的最好的保姆
[18:28] Oh, I’m glad to hear it. 我很高兴听你这么说
[18:29] You can check that off your list, Taylor. 可以把这个从你的清单里划掉了 泰勒
[18:30] What happened to your shirt? 你的衣服怎么了
[18:31] Lonnie Spears shot me. 朗尼·斯皮尔斯用彩弹枪射了我
[18:33] It’s going to bruise. 肯定会留下瘀伤的
[18:34] But thanks to you and Franklin, I got the job. 但多亏了你和富兰克林 我拿下那个活儿了
[18:36] You’re going to need that extra income. 你会需要这些额外的收入
[18:38] I also ordered you a gazebo. 我还帮你订了个凉亭
[18:40] It’s going to look great with the fruit trees, 它会跟水果树很搭
[18:42] but it was not cheap. 但可不便宜
[18:49] Are you seeing all the orders that rolled in? 你看到那些源源不断的订单了吗
[18:52] Yeah! 当然
[18:53] Congratulations, Mom. 恭喜你 妈妈
[18:54] Your hobby’s on its way to becoming a real business. 你的兴趣正在变成正经的生意
[18:58] I couldn’t have done any of this without your help. 没有你的帮忙 我肯定做不到
[19:01] That’s true. 此话不假
[19:02] And now that I’ve proven my worth, 既然我证明了自己的价值
[19:04] I was thinking it might be time to renegotiate 我在想现在也许可以重新商议
[19:06] my ownership stake in the company. 我在公司里的股份问题
[19:08] Absolutely. 绝对可以
[19:09] How about on three, we both say a number? 不如我们数到三 同时说出个数字
[19:12] Okay, one — 好的 一
[19:22] Good news — one of the guys we gave a sample to 好消息 我们给样品品尝的一个家伙
[19:24] is a member of the Elks Club. 是麋鹿会的成员
[19:26] They want seven lasagnas for their next meeting. 他们想为下次会议订七份千层面
[19:28] Amazing! 太好了
[19:29] We better get cooking. 我们最好赶紧开始烹饪
[19:30] – So, you gonna teach me your secret recipe? – No. -你打算告诉我你的秘密食谱吗 -不
[19:32] If I told you, 如果我告诉你
[19:33] you would steal it and start a competing company. 你就会偷走 成立个竞争公司
[19:35] Aw, Mom. You get me. 妈妈 你太了解我了
[19:37] But you can help. 但你可以帮忙
[19:39] We start with a 13×10 baking dish, 首先用一个13乘以10的烘培烤盘
[19:42] which we keep down here. 一般放在这里
[19:44] What the hell?! 搞什么鬼
[19:46] Trip?! 特里普
[19:47] How did you — 你怎么会
[19:48] He’s got to be here someplace! 他肯定在这里
[20:04] What is it? 什么情况
[20:05] Are you Greg Otto? 你是格雷格·奥图吗
[20:06] – Yeah. – Your gazebo’s here. -是 -你的凉亭到了
[20:08] This is a mistake. 这是个误会
[20:08] My daughter’s friend ordered this. Can you take it back? 我女儿的朋友订的 你能运回去吗
[20:11] No. 不行
[20:12] Can you at least put it in the backyard? 那你能帮忙放到后院吗
[20:13] We’re not allowed to do that. 我们不能这么做
[20:17] You Greg Otto? 你是格雷格·奥图吗
[20:17] Yeah. 是
[20:18] I have your fruit trees. 你的水果树倒了
[20:19] I-I didn’t order these. Can you take them back? 我没有订这些 你能运回去吗
[20:22] No. 不能
[20:23] Okay, well, 好吧
[20:25] I guess you can put them in the backyard. 那你就放到后院吧
[20:26] I’m not allowed to do that. 我不能这么做
[20:28] You’re just gonna leave them here? You’re not gonna plant them? 你就直接留在这吗 你不打算把它们种下
[20:30] You can’t plant these until spring. 这些只能到春天才能种
[20:32] Well, what am I gonna do with fruit trees in the winter? 那我冬天要拿水果树怎么办
[20:34] I’m not the one who ordered them. 又不是我订的
[20:35] I didn’t order them, either! 也不是我订的啊
[20:37] You Greg Otto? 你是格雷格·奥图吗
[20:38] No! 不是
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme