时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Trip and I are going to the movies tonight. | 特里普和我今晚要一起去看电影 |
[00:01] | Cooper and I are going, too. | 库珀和我也要去 |
[00:03] | Oh, cool! I like movies. Maybe I’ll tag along. | 好极了 我喜欢看电影 不如我也去吧 |
[00:05] | Sorry, I misspoke. I meant mini-golf. | 抱歉 我说错了 我是说去玩迷你高尔夫 |
[00:07] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[00:07] | Oh, I like mini-golf. | 我也喜欢迷你高尔夫 |
[00:09] | What do you not like, Dad? | 有什么是你不喜欢的 爸 |
[00:10] | Because we’re doing that. | 那我们就玩那个 |
[00:11] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[00:12] | All right, you go. Have fun. | 好吧 你们去吧 玩得开心点 |
[00:13] | Anna-Kat, hurry up. You’re gonna be late. | 安娜凯特 快点 你要迟到了 |
[00:15] | – Where’s your backpack? – Upstairs. | -你的背包呢 -在楼上 |
[00:17] | I’ll get it. | 我去帮你拿 |
[00:18] | Quick, finish your breakfast. Bigger bites. | 快点吃完你的早餐 大口大口地咬 |
[00:20] | Put it down like a snake. | 像蛇一样一口吞下 |
[00:32] | Where’s your sweatshirt? | 你的长袖运动衫呢 |
[00:33] | Next to my backpack. | 在我的背包旁边 |
[00:46] | Anna-Kat, you’re only wearing one sneaker. | 安娜凯特 你只穿了一只运动鞋 |
[00:50] | Oh, yeah! | 对哦 |
[01:08] | Catch! | 接好了 |
[01:13] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:16] | I know I am this close to turning 40, | 我知道我就差这么一点就到40岁了 |
[01:19] | but I don’t think that I can blame age | 但我觉得 上楼梯上到一半 |
[01:21] | for getting tired halfway up the stairs. | 就累得气喘吁吁 也不能怪年纪 |
[01:23] | Blame me. I’m a very easy target. | 怪我吧 我就是背锅侠 |
[01:25] | I just don’t love how I feel in my body right now. | 我就是不喜欢现在身体的感受 |
[01:28] | I don’t feel attractive. | 我觉得毫无吸引力 |
[01:29] | I might need to change some things up. | 我或许需要有所改变 |
[01:32] | I like how you are right now. | 我喜欢你现在的样子 |
[01:34] | But if you feel like you should change, | 但如果你觉得你需要改变 |
[01:35] | then you should go ahead and make that change. | 那你应该大胆地去改变 |
[01:37] | And I’m sure that if you make the change | 我相信如果你真地改变了 |
[01:39] | that I’d like the new you | 我也会喜欢新的你 |
[01:40] | as much as I like the current you, | 就像我喜欢现在的你 |
[01:41] | as you are. | 也就是你真实的样子 |
[01:43] | Currently. | 现在的样子 |
[01:44] | I wasn’t fishing | 我不是故意钓鱼 |
[01:45] | for a nervous compliment, Greg. | 让你在紧张之下夸赞我 格雷格 |
[01:47] | I’m just making a statement. | 我只是声明一下而已 |
[01:51] | Do you think you could take the kids to school? | 你觉得你可以送孩子们去学校吗 |
[01:53] | I’m just gonna stay here. | 我打算待在家里 |
[01:54] | I know it’s only 8:00 A.M., | 我知道现在才早上8点 |
[01:55] | but I feel like I’ve done enough. | 但我觉得我做的已经够多了 |
[02:07] | Doris’ husband, Richard, is here to see you. | 多瑞丝的丈夫理查德来见你了 |
[02:10] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[02:11] | Send him in, I guess. | 叫他进来吧 |
[02:13] | – Hey, Angela. – Hey. | -你好 安吉拉 -你好啊 |
[02:15] | Sorry to just pop in like this, | 抱歉就这样突然造访 |
[02:17] | but I’m wondering if I can… talk to you about a situation. | 但我想知道 我能不能跟你谈一件事 |
[02:21] | Okay, Richard, let’s hear it. | 好吧 理查德 说吧 |
[02:23] | I don’t know why, but because I’m a lesbian, | 我不知道为什么 但因为我是拉拉 |
[02:25] | everyone wants to tell me | 大家都喜欢跟我聊 |
[02:26] | their one gay experience, so… | 他们唯一的同性性经历 所以… |
[02:28] | come on. | 说吧 |
[02:29] | No. I’m going to divorce Doris, | 不是 我要跟多瑞丝离婚 |
[02:31] | and I’d like to hire you as my lawyer. | 我想聘你做我的律师 |
[02:33] | What? | 什么 |
[02:35] | Hell no! | 绝对不行 |
[02:36] | I am not representing you | 你要跟我做好的朋友离婚 |
[02:37] | if you’re divorcing my best friend. | 我可不会当你的代理律师 |
[02:39] | I figured as much. | 我猜就会这样 |
[02:40] | But now that I’ve talked to you, | 但鉴于我找你谈过了 |
[02:41] | legally, you can’t represent her against me. | 从法律上说 你不能代理她对付我了 |
[02:43] | Thanks so much for your help. | 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[02:51] | Is this a real emergency, | 是真的有紧急事件 |
[02:52] | or do you just throw “911” on a text | 还是你随便发了个911短信给我 |
[02:54] | like when my kids run out | 就像我的孩子们 |
[02:55] | of those little Trader Joe’s ice cream cones? | 在乔氏超市发现没有冰淇淋蛋卷筒时的反应那样 |
[02:57] | Richard is divorcing Doris. | 理查德要跟多瑞丝离婚 |
[03:00] | What? | 什么 |
[03:01] | He came to my office today to talk to me | 他去我办公室找我谈过了 |
[03:02] | so that Doris couldn’t hire me as her lawyer. | 这样多瑞丝就不能请我当她的律师了 |
[03:05] | Meryl Streep’s lawyer told her to do that on “Big Little Lies”! | 《小谎大事》里 梅姨的律师就是叫她这么干的 |
[03:08] | I know. What’d you think of her teeth? | 我知道 你觉得她的牙齿怎么样 |
[03:10] | I found them distracting. | 我觉得很让人分心 |
[03:11] | See, I thought they made her character. | 我觉得那牙齿造就了她的角色 |
[03:12] | – We’re getting off track. – Right. | -我们跑题了 -没错 |
[03:14] | Listen, we need to figure out | 听着 我们得想清楚 |
[03:15] | how we’re gonna play this when Doris tells us | 等多瑞丝告诉我们这事时 我们要怎么回应 |
[03:16] | because she’s probably gonna be a total mess. | 因为她可能会崩溃的 |
[03:19] | What’s up, bitches? | 还好吗 贱人们 |
[03:20] | There she is! | 她来啦 |
[03:21] | Hey, girl. | 你好啊 姑娘 |
[03:23] | So, what are we talking about? | 你们在聊什么呢 |
[03:24] | Oh, you know, the usual. | 你懂的 就平时那些话题 |
[03:27] | Greg, blah, blah, blah, my kids, nyeh, nyeh, nyeh. | 格雷格 布拉布拉 我的孩子 布拉布拉 |
[03:30] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[03:33] | You guys are being weird. Why are you being weird? | 你们好像怪怪的 你们为什么表现怪怪的 |
[03:34] | Who’s acting weird? | 谁表现怪怪的了 |
[03:35] | I am gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[03:39] | So, Doris… anything new? | 话说 多瑞丝 有什么新鲜事吗 |
[03:43] | I think I might be done brushing my teeth in the morning. | 我觉得我以后早上可能都不想刷牙了 |
[03:46] | Now I just chew gum and go like this. | 我现在嚼口香糖 然后这样就行了 |
[03:48] | That’s neat. | 那可真是妙招 |
[03:50] | I’m gonna step out real quick to use the bathroom. | 我得快速去用一下洗手间 |
[04:02] | I gotta poop. | 我得拉屎 |
[04:09] | She doesn’t know. | 她还不知道 |
[04:10] | Well, we have to tell her. | 我们必须告诉她 |
[04:11] | Richard told you. You tell her. | 理查德是跟你说的 你去跟她说 |
[04:13] | No! I sit next to her. | 不行 我坐她旁边 |
[04:14] | I am within fork-stabbing distance. | 她一伸手就能用叉子扎死我 |
[04:16] | And you know Doris does not react well to bad news. | 你知道多瑞丝面对坏消息的反应很可怕 |
[04:21] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉了 |
[04:22] | Everything good? | 一切都还好吧 |
[04:23] | So good. | 好极了 |
[04:25] | Angela, did you have any interesting visitors | 安吉拉 今早你的办公室 |
[04:27] | at the office this morning? | 有没有来什么有趣的访客 |
[04:29] | Oh, Katie, work is so boring. | 凯蒂 工作也太无聊了 |
[04:32] | Let’s talk about gossip. | 不如我们来聊聊八卦吧 |
[04:34] | Have you heard anything gossipy this morning? | 你今早听到什么八卦了吗 |
[04:40] | Would you excuse me one more time? | 不好意思 我再次失陪一下 |
[04:48] | Part two. | 继续拉屎 |
[04:52] | You need to cool it on that flaxseed. | 你得少吃点亚麻籽 |
[04:56] | I thought you were gonna tell her. | 我以为你会告诉她 |
[04:57] | I thought you were! | 我还以为你会说呢 |
[04:57] | Well, you’ve known her longer and — | 你认识她的时间更长 而且… |
[04:59] | One, two, three, not it! | 一二三 闭嘴 |
[05:03] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[05:05] | Are you guys doing bathroom drugs without me? | 你们是躲在洗手间吸毒不带我吗 |
[05:06] | Because that would be so mean! | 那也太不够意思了 |
[05:09] | Doris…I think you should sit down. | 多瑞丝 我觉得你该坐下 |
[05:12] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:18] | There’s no easy way to say this. | 这事无论如何都难以开口 |
[05:22] | Richard is leaving you. | 理查德打算离开你 |
[05:26] | Yeah, right. I wish! | 得了吧 我倒希望如此呢 |
[05:28] | No. No, we’re serious. | 不 我们是认真的 |
[05:31] | He came to see me at the office today | 他今天去办公室见我了 |
[05:32] | so that I couldn’t represent you. | 这样我就不能当你的代理律师了 |
[05:36] | Like in “Big Little Lies.” | 像《小谎大事》里一样 |
[05:37] | We’re so sorry, honey. | 我们很遗憾 亲爱的 |
[05:46] | Doris. Doris! | 多瑞丝 多瑞丝 |
[05:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:48] | Doris! | 多瑞丝 |
[05:51] | You keep chasing her! | 你接着追吧 |
[05:53] | I’ll wait here in case she circles back. | 我在这儿等着 以防她又跑回来 |
[06:00] | 10 years ago, the kids and I | 十年前 我和孩子们 |
[06:01] | were making a surprise cake for Katie’s 30th birthday. | 在为凯蒂的三十岁生日做惊喜蛋糕 |
[06:04] | Katie came home early, caught us in the act, | 被提早回家的凯蒂撞了个正着 |
[06:06] | and took this photo. | 然后拍下了这张照片 |
[06:07] | It’s amazing what you guys can pull off | 连糕点师和摄影师都没有 |
[06:09] | without a pastry chef and staff photographer. | 能拍成这张照片也是神奇 |
[06:11] | It’s Katie’s favorite picture. | 这是凯蒂最爱的照片 |
[06:13] | So I thought for her 40th birthday in a few months, | 所以我觉得 几个月后她四十岁生日 |
[06:15] | it’d be fun to re-create this photo. | 情景再现这张照片会很好玩 |
[06:17] | A nice homemade gift | 一个暖心的自制礼物 |
[06:18] | to remind her how much we love her. | 让她知道我们爱她多深 |
[06:20] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[06:21] | Trip, you…weren’t in the original picture. | 特里普 原版照片里没有你 |
[06:23] | Yeah, but I’m really photogenic. | 是啊 不过我很上镜的 |
[06:25] | Check it. | 看[你算] |
[06:26] | I’m checking it. | 我在算呢 |
[06:27] | When I’m 32, you’ll be 41. | 等我32岁 你就41岁了 |
[06:33] | I got all the props. | 道具我都准备好了 |
[06:34] | And I made a Babybjorn out of a backpack | 我用一个背包和两根安全带 |
[06:37] | and two seatbelts for Anna-Kat. | 为安娜凯特做了个抱娃神器 |
[06:41] | There’s no way that thing will hold Anna-Kat. | 那玩意儿根本托不住安娜凯特 |
[06:42] | Don’t be so negative. | 别这么扫兴 |
[06:44] | Then who am I? | 那就不是我了 |
[06:46] | We just have to pick a night when Mom’s not home | 我们只要挑个妈妈不在家的晚上 |
[06:48] | so we can take the picture. | 就可以拍照片了 |
[06:48] | But she’s always home. | 可她一直都在家 |
[06:50] | She’s like that B.O. smell in Oliver’s room. | 她就跟奥利弗房间那股狐臭味儿一样 |
[06:52] | She refuses to leave. | 拒绝离开 |
[06:54] | Fake news. | 纯属假新闻 |
[06:55] | Oliver, you’re wrong. This’ll totally hold her. | 奥利弗 你错了 这个肯定能托住她 |
[07:05] | So, they’re getting divorced? | 所以他们要离婚了 |
[07:07] | What did Doris do that finally made him leave her? | 多瑞丝做了什么终于把他逼走了 |
[07:09] | Why do you assume it was Doris? | 你为什么觉得是多瑞丝的原因 |
[07:11] | For the same reason if we get divorced, | 就像我俩要是离婚 |
[07:13] | people will assume it was you. | 大家也会觉得是你的原因一样 |
[07:14] | That’s fair. | 有道理 |
[07:18] | W-What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:19] | I’m exercising. | 我在锻炼身体 |
[07:21] | Thanks for trying to make me laugh. | 多谢你逗我开心 |
[07:24] | Well, you were right. | 你说得对 |
[07:26] | Richard’s leaving me. | 理查德要离开我了 |
[07:28] | I found papers on the kitchen table. | 我在餐桌上看到了离婚协议 |
[07:30] | I’m sorry, Doris. | 抱歉 多瑞丝 |
[07:31] | You know, I-I can’t believe this is happening. | 我真不敢相信这是真的 |
[07:33] | I always joked about me leaving Richard, | 我老开玩笑说会离开理查德 |
[07:34] | but I never thought in a million years | 可我万万没想到 |
[07:36] | that he’d be the one leaving me. | 最后会是他离开我 |
[07:37] | Honey, I know it’s so hard. | 亲爱的 我知道这很难接受 |
[07:40] | I know he’s sleeping with someone. | 我知道他有外遇了 |
[07:42] | But it can’t be one of the nannies. | 但肯定不是我们家的保姆之一 |
[07:43] | No. I’m no dummy, I went old and ugly. | 不 我又不傻 我找的全是又老又丑的保姆 |
[07:46] | Well, you never know. | 这可说不定 |
[07:47] | Oprah says it’s not about how the other woman looks. | 奥普拉说过 关键不是小三的长相 |
[07:50] | It’s about how she makes your man feel. | 而是小三的手段 |
[07:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:56] | If he’s sleeping with someone, so will I. | 他要是有外遇了 那我也搞外遇 |
[07:58] | We’re going out tonight. | 我们今晚出门 |
[08:00] | You and Angela are gonna be my wing women. | 你和安吉拉做我的助攻 |
[08:02] | I’ve got to find a dude to bone. | 我一定要睡到个男人 |
[08:07] | No. | 不行 |
[08:17] | You look fantastic. | 你好美 |
[08:20] | I’m gonna call Doris and lie | 我要打电话给多瑞丝撒个谎 |
[08:21] | and tell her one of our idiot kids got lice | 就说我们家有个熊孩子长虱子了 |
[08:23] | and now we all have it. | 现在我们全家都染上了 |
[08:25] | Actually, that’s not a lie. We probably all do. | 其实也不算骗她 我们很可能都长了虱子 |
[08:28] | I know you don’t feel so great about yourself right now, | 我知道你现在不太自信 |
[08:30] | but trust me, you’re a catch. | 但是相信我 你简直是性感尤物 |
[08:32] | I bet if you didn’t have that ring on, | 你要是没戴婚戒 |
[08:33] | guys would hit on you all night long. | 那些男的肯定得整晚撩骚你 |
[08:34] | You’re just saying that. | 你这么说是为了哄我开心而已 |
[08:35] | Well…let’s find out. | 那就试试看 |
[08:39] | Katie Otto, will you un-marry me for one night? | 凯蒂·奥图 你愿意跟我离一晚上婚吗 |
[08:46] | Just to be clear, does this actually mean I can — | 我问清楚 这是不是表示我可以… |
[08:49] | No! | 不行 |
[08:50] | Good thing I checked. | 幸亏我问了 |
[08:57] | Okay, Mom’s gone! | 好了 妈妈出门了 |
[08:59] | Oliver! Get down here! | 奥利弗 快下来 |
[09:00] | Taylor, Mom’s finally out of the house. | 泰勒 妈妈终于出门了 |
[09:02] | Get out the mixing bowls and start making the batter. | 把打蛋盆拿出来开始做面糊 |
[09:04] | We need everything to look exactly like it did in the original picture. | 我们要精准还原那张老照片 |
[09:06] | Go throw on your ducky pajamas. | 去换上你那件小鸭子睡衣 |
[09:08] | Dad, we told you. Cooper and I have plans. | 老爸 都跟你说了 我和库珀还有事 |
[09:09] | So do me and Trip. | 我和特里普也有事 |
[09:10] | Well, you’re gonna have to cancel. | 那你们的事就只能取消了 |
[09:12] | We might not get another chance. | 我们可能只有这次机会了 |
[09:14] | We can’t cancel. | 没法取消 |
[09:15] | It’s opening night of the new “Terminator” movie. | 今晚最新的《终结者》首映 |
[09:17] | If we don’t go, people will ruin it for us. | 我们不去看的话 会被剧透的 |
[09:19] | But if we do go, we can ruin it for other people. | 不过要是去看了 就可以剧透别人了 |
[09:21] | Besides, you signed off on it. | 再说 你也同意了 |
[09:23] | You’re always prattling on | 你成天念叨着 |
[09:24] | about how important it is to be a man of your word. | 言而有信有多重要 |
[09:26] | Should we just ignore everything else you’ve taught us? | 难道我们要无视你教过的那些道理吗 |
[09:29] | Yeah. So should I chat with strangers on the Internet? | 是啊 所以我可以跟陌生网友聊天吗 |
[09:37] | You just got outsmarted by Taylor. | 你竟然被泰勒智商碾压了 |
[09:39] | That can’t feel good. | 肯定很难受 |
[09:40] | Not necessarily. | 也不尽然 |
[09:42] | Taylor and Oliver are gonna be grounded for the night. | 泰勒和奥利弗今晚别想出门 |
[09:44] | I just have to figure out why. | 我只需要想个理由 |
[09:45] | Ooh, shady parenting. | 玩阴的 |
[09:47] | This is usually Mom’s department. | 一般都是老妈这么玩 |
[09:49] | You just got interesting. | 你变有意思了 |
[09:56] | Oh, this is amazing! | 太棒了 |
[09:58] | Why didn’t I do this a long time ago?! | 我怎么不早点来玩 |
[10:00] | Because you were married! | 因为你之前是已婚人妻啊 |
[10:12] | Hi, ladies. | 嗨 女士们 |
[10:13] | My friend just found out she’s getting divorced, | 我朋友刚发现她要离婚了 |
[10:16] | and this is kind of her big night out. | 今晚对她很重要 |
[10:18] | So our group are the ones who need to have the most fun. | 所以全场玩得最嗨的必须是我们几个 |
[10:22] | Yeah, so we’re gonna have to ask you to leave. | 是啊 所以只能请你们离开了 |
[10:26] | No. | 不行 |
[10:30] | I’ll give you 500 bucks. | 我给你五百块 |
[10:32] | And an extra 50 for those boas and the tiaras. | 再加50块买你们的围巾和皇冠 |
[10:36] | Here we go! | 干了 |
[10:41] | All right, who wants to make out?! | 好了 谁想跟我搞 |
[10:49] | Taylor, close the fridge door, please. | 泰勒 拜托把冰箱门关上 |
[10:51] | I’ll close it in a sec. I got my hands full. | 我等下就关 我现在手都占着 |
[10:55] | When you leave the door open, | 当你留着冰箱门不关时 |
[10:56] | the fridge thinks it needs to cool the entire house. | 冰箱就会觉得它需要让整个房间冷下来 |
[10:58] | I’m just doing my part to counteract global warming. | 我只是以我的方式在抵抗全球变暖 |
[11:01] | Was that attitude? | 这是在不服管教吗 |
[11:02] | Total attitude. | 绝对是 |
[11:03] | No, no. I — | 不 不 我… |
[11:05] | For the first time, I think I was actually being clever. | 我第一次觉得自己挺聪明 |
[11:07] | You’re grounded. | 你被禁足了 |
[11:08] | – No movie for you tonight. – What?! | -今晚不准去看电影 -什么 |
[11:10] | And since you’re grounded for the night, | 既然你今晚被禁足了 |
[11:11] | now you’ll be able to take that picture after all. | 你总算可以来拍那张照片了 |
[11:13] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你在逗我呢吧 |
[11:18] | If you’ll excuse us, | 失陪一下 |
[11:19] | Cooper and I are gonna go up to my room | 我和库珀要去我房间 |
[11:21] | and sit silently with our hands folded until the movie starts. | 双手交叉坐好 直到电影开场 |
[11:28] | He’s onto us. | 他盯上我们了 |
[11:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:30] | We have Taylor, | 我们留下了泰勒 |
[11:31] | but if we don’t have Oliver, | 但如果留不住奥利弗 |
[11:32] | we don’t have a picture. | 那我们还是不能拍照 |
[11:33] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[11:34] | I’m gonna bust into his room, | 我要闯进他的房间 |
[11:35] | see if I can find a groundable offense. | 看看能不能找到将他禁足的由头 |
[11:37] | Top-left desk drawer. Check his journal. | 左上角的抽屉 查查他的日记 |
[11:40] | Some pretty meaty stuff in there. | 里边有不少”有趣”的东西 |
[11:55] | So, uh… you the bride-to-be? | 你是准新娘吗 |
[11:58] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[12:01] | This? No. | 这个啊 不 |
[12:03] | My friend is getting a divorce, | 我朋友要离婚了 |
[12:04] | and so we’re trying to help her find someone | 所以我们想帮她找个人 |
[12:06] | to have a revenge hook-up with. | 来一场复仇式的一夜情 |
[12:09] | That is so sweet. | 太贴心了 |
[12:11] | How about you? | 那你呢 |
[12:13] | What? | 什么 |
[12:14] | You looking for anybody to have a revenge hook-up with? | 你想找个人来一场复仇式的一夜情吗 |
[12:21] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[12:23] | You’re Malcolm Smith. | 你是马尔科姆·史密斯 |
[12:25] | You recognize me? | 你认出我了 |
[12:26] | Of course! | 当然 |
[12:27] | I saw you score, like, 30 points in that all-star game. | 我看过你在全明星赛里得了30分 |
[12:30] | Well, I’m only hoping to score once tonight. | 我今晚只想”得分”1次 |
[12:35] | Malcolm Smith. | 马尔科姆·史密斯 |
[12:37] | Are you hitting on me? | 你在撩我吗 |
[12:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:40] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我在撩你 |
[12:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:43] | What do you mean, “Why?” | 什么”为什么” |
[12:45] | You’re hot, you know sports, | 你很性感 你懂体育 |
[12:48] | and I don’t see a wedding ring, so I’m assuming single. | 而且你没戴结婚戒指 所以我猜你单身 |
[12:53] | Look…at…this. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[12:56] | Unfortunately, I’m married. | 可惜我结婚了 |
[12:58] | I mean, it’s not unfortunate. | 我是说 不可惜 |
[13:00] | I love my husband very much. | 我很爱我丈夫 |
[13:03] | Sometimes it’s unfortunate. | 只是有时候很可惜 |
[13:10] | If you… | 如果你… |
[13:12] | if you ever change your mind, I would love to… | 如果你改变主意了 我很愿意 |
[13:15] | just give you a little piggyback ride. | 让你上我肩头坐一坐 |
[13:18] | It’s quite the view. | 景”色”很好 |
[13:20] | So is this. | 这里也很好 |
[13:29] | Hello, Father. To what do we owe the pleasure? | 你好 父亲 有何贵干 |
[13:31] | I was just… popping in to say hello. | 我只是进来打个招呼 |
[13:34] | Making sure everything is… in order! | 确保一切都… 井井有条 |
[13:38] | Hospital corners. Very nice. | 医院折角 非常好 |
[13:41] | Just like you taught me. | 就像你教我的那样 |
[13:42] | One of the many priceless lessons | 这是我将带着进入社会的 |
[13:44] | I will carry with me out into this world. | 许多无价的经验之一 |
[13:46] | We figured with Oliver’s room so clean | 我们觉得既然奥利弗的房间如此整洁 |
[13:48] | and all of his many chores completed, | 并且他的那么多家务都完成了 |
[13:50] | it’d be a nice time to start reading your book aloud. | 现在是个大声读您的书的好时机 |
[13:52] | How wonderful. | 真棒 |
[13:54] | You boys enjoy your reading. | 你们享受读书时光吧 |
[13:55] | We sure will. | 我们会的 |
[13:56] | My only critique of the book — | 我对这本书唯一的不满 |
[13:57] | it’s not long enough. | 就是不够长 |
[14:11] | What about that guy? | 那家伙怎么样 |
[14:14] | He’s in a three-piece suit and looks constipated. | 他穿着三件套西装 看着像便秘一样 |
[14:17] | He’s like a white Richard. | 他就是白人版的理查德 |
[14:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:23] | How about that one? | 那个怎么样 |
[14:25] | He is pretty. | 他很好看 |
[14:27] | I like pretty. | 我喜欢好看的 |
[14:29] | Time to go in for the kill. | 该去大杀四方了 |
[14:31] | Okay. Right. Come here. | 好了 过来 |
[14:33] | Take this off. | 把这摘下来 |
[14:34] | Go do it. You got ‘im. | 去吧 你没问题 |
[14:43] | “Go in for the kill”? | “大杀四方” |
[14:44] | What is happening with my life? | 我的生活怎么了 |
[14:46] | You know, three nights ago, | 你知道吗 三天之前 |
[14:47] | I was lying in bed next to my husband | 我正躺在我丈夫旁边 |
[14:49] | watching TV shows on separate computers. | 用各自的电脑看电视剧 |
[14:53] | What am I even doing here? | 我现在在这儿做什么 |
[14:54] | Getting back at Richard for cheating. | 报复理查德出轨 |
[14:57] | Richard’s not cheating, okay? | 理查德没有出轨 好吗 |
[14:59] | I confronted him before I left the house. | 我离开之前和他当面对质了 |
[15:01] | There’s — There’s no one else. | 我们之间没有第三者 |
[15:02] | Oh, he’s lying to cover his ass for the divorce. | 他在撒谎 为了离婚来掩盖罪责 |
[15:05] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是那样的 |
[15:09] | He said he doesn’t enjoy my company anymore. | 他说他不再享受我的陪伴了 |
[15:11] | What? | 什么 |
[15:12] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[15:14] | He said he’d rather be all alone than be with me. | 他说他宁愿独自一人 也不想和我在一起 |
[15:18] | Am I really that awful? | 我真的那么糟糕吗 |
[15:23] | I knew it. I am that awful. | 我就知道 我确实那么糟糕 |
[15:26] | – Why didn’t you say something? – Why didn’t you? | -你怎么不说点什么 -你怎么不说 |
[15:28] | And lie to our friend? | 来欺骗我们的朋友吗 |
[15:29] | – That’s all you do! – Oh, God! | -你就是这种人啊 -天啊 |
[15:34] | Doris, obviously, we don’t think you’re awful. | 多瑞丝 我们当然不觉得你糟糕 |
[15:37] | Are you difficult? | 你很难搞吗 |
[15:40] | But you’re an amazing person, too. | 但你同时也是个非常棒的人 |
[15:42] | You know this whole situation is really more about Richard. | 你明白这一切其实都是理查德的问题 |
[15:44] | If he doesn’t love everything about you, | 如果他不爱你的一切 |
[15:46] | then you’re probably better off without him. | 那你还不如离开他 |
[15:48] | Yeah. To hell with Richard! | 没错 让理查德去死吧 |
[15:50] | Let’s throw all the suits in his Aston Martin | 我们把他所有的西装都扔到他的车里 |
[15:52] | and set it on fire! | 然后点火 |
[15:54] | – Thank you, guys. – Oh, honey. | -谢谢你们 姐妹 -亲爱的 |
[15:59] | You know, I’ve been with Richard for so long, | 我和理查德在一起太久了 |
[16:03] | I’ve forgotten what it’s like to be alone. | 我已经忘了一个人生活是什么滋味 |
[16:05] | Oh, it’s awesome. | 爽到爆 |
[16:06] | You get to sleep diagonally in bed, | 你可以斜在床上随便睡 |
[16:08] | you don’t have to have sex with the same person | 也不必跟同一个人上床 |
[16:09] | over and over and over again, | 反反复复腻到吐 |
[16:11] | and you only get your kids half the time. | 而且只需付出一半时间带小孩 |
[16:14] | Being in a good marriage is so unfair. | 婚姻美满真是太不公平了 |
[16:16] | I can’t take a piggyback ride on Malcolm Smith, | 我不能让马尔科姆·史密斯背我 |
[16:19] | and I have my kids the whole stupid time! | 而且我每时每刻都得照顾孩子 |
[16:21] | Oh, you poor thing. | 你这小可怜 |
[16:23] | We’re here for you. | 我们会陪着你的 |
[16:30] | We’re off to the movies. | 我们去看电影咯 |
[16:31] | But it doesn’t start for another hour. | 不是还有一小时才开场吗 |
[16:32] | Oh, we’re heading out early | 我们早点出发 |
[16:33] | so we can drive well under the speed limit. | 就可以在限速内慢慢开车了 |
[16:35] | Safety first. | 安全第一 |
[16:36] | I’m transporting precious cargo here. | 我要运送”贵重货物” |
[16:38] | Have a great night, everybody. | 祝大家有个愉快的夜晚 |
[16:42] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸 |
[16:43] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[16:44] | I love you, too, son. | 我也爱你 儿子 |
[16:47] | What’s thi– What? | 这是什么 |
[16:50] | Well, well, well. | 哎哟喂 |
[16:52] | What do we have here? | 这是什么呀 |
[16:54] | Oliver, is this marijuana? | 奥利弗 这是大麻吗 |
[16:56] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[16:58] | You’re grounded. | 你被禁足了 |
[16:59] | I’m being framed. | 我是被陷害的 |
[17:00] | We both know you planted this on me. | 你我都心知肚明 是你栽赃我 |
[17:01] | I mean, this jacket doesn’t even have pockets! | 我的外套连口袋都没有 |
[17:04] | No movie for you tonight. | 你今晚别想看电影了 |
[17:05] | No way! That’s so messed up! | 休想 太过分了 |
[17:07] | We’re still going. | 我们就要去 |
[17:08] | Okay, Oliver, wait. | 好了 奥利弗 等等 |
[17:09] | This is clearly important to Dad. | 显然这对你爸来说很重要 |
[17:12] | And after everything he’s done for us, | 他为我们付出了那么多 |
[17:13] | I think we owe it to him | 看在他的份上 |
[17:14] | to stop thinking about ourselves for once | 我们这次不该只想着自己 |
[17:17] | and just stay home and take the picture. | 而应该留在家拍照 |
[17:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:25] | Who gave this to you? I’ll kill them. | 这是谁给你的 我去宰了他 |
[17:27] | It’s Italian seasoning. | 只是意式调味品 |
[17:29] | Oh, is that what they’re calling it these days? | 这年头大麻都改叫这个了吗 |
[17:37] | Okay, Taylor, | 好了 泰勒 |
[17:38] | just a smidge more batter on your forehead. | 再给你额头抹一道就够了 |
[17:41] | How’s it looking? | 怎么样了 |
[17:42] | All set. | 都准备好了 |
[17:44] | This is awesome. | 这太酷了 |
[17:45] | When I get married, | 我结婚那天 |
[17:46] | I’m making you walk me down the aisle like this. | 就要你这样背着我走红毯 |
[17:49] | Oliver, you ready? | 奥利弗 你好了没 |
[17:52] | Look who’s up past his bedtime. | 看哪个小朋友这么晚还不睡觉啊 |
[17:54] | I appreciate you guys making this happen. | 很感谢大家帮我实现这个想法 |
[17:56] | It means a lot to me, and it’s gonna mean a lot to your mom. | 这对我意义重大 对你们妈妈也是 |
[17:59] | Come on, guys! Have some fun with it. | 放开点 尽情发挥啊 |
[18:05] | Uh, Taylor, tongue out. | 泰勒 舌头伸出来 |
[18:08] | Oliver, uh, lick the frosting. | 奥利弗 舔糖霜 |
[18:10] | Mr. Otto, um, act surprised. | 奥图先生 假装很惊讶 |
[18:13] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[18:16] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[18:18] | I wish life was this fun when I got grounded. | 真希望当年我被禁足时也有这么开心 |
[18:20] | I wish I had parents around to ground me at all. | 真希望当年我父母待在我身边禁足我 |
[18:22] | Hey, why don’t you guys jump in here? | 你们也加入一起拍吧 |
[18:24] | Then in 10 years, we’ll re-create this one, too. | 十年后 我们也重拍这一张 |
[18:26] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[18:27] | You guys are gonna be around a long time. Come on. | 你们会参与我们的生活很久的 来 |
[18:33] | Setting the timer. | 调好定时 |
[18:35] | Three… | 三 |
[18:37] | two, one! | 二 一 |
[18:42] | Wait. Can we take another one? Because I want a copy. | 等等 能再拍一张吗 我也想留一份 |
[18:44] | Trip, you know you can just — | 特里普 你可以直接… |
[18:47] | Let’s take another one for Trip. | 再拍一张 给特里普的 |
[18:57] | So… did you meet anyone? | 怎么样 你遇到帅哥了吗 |
[18:59] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[19:01] | Does the name Malcolm Smith mean anything to you? | 你知道马尔科姆·史密斯是谁吗 |
[19:04] | Does the name Gerard Manley Hopkins mean anything to you? | 你知道杰拉德·曼利·霍普金斯是谁吗 |
[19:08] | See how it feels when you ask someone | 明知对方不认识某人 |
[19:09] | if they know someone you know they don’t know? | 还故意问他们 现在明白是什么感觉了吗 |
[19:11] | He’s a pro basketball player. | 他是个职业篮球队员 |
[19:14] | And he thought I was hot. | 而且他觉得我很辣 |
[19:16] | Tell me all about it. | 快跟我详细说说 |
[19:17] | Well, he came up to me at the bar, | 他在酒吧搭讪我 |
[19:20] | and we talked a bit, | 我们聊了一会 |
[19:22] | and then he said he’d like to, you know… | 然后他说他想跟我… |
[19:25] | ♪ Bow-chicki-bow-bowww ♪ | ♪颠鸾倒凤♪ |
[19:27] | ♪ Mama-na-nanananananana ♪ | ♪大跳床上双人舞♪ |
[19:30] | Nice! | 真好 |
[19:31] | Suck it, motherhood and time! | 带小孩和无情时光都去死吧 |
[19:33] | Sweet. | 好棒 |
[19:35] | Thanks for making me get back out there. | 谢谢你鼓励我重返欢乐场 |
[19:37] | I may not be feeling my best, | 虽然我可能不在最佳状态 |
[19:38] | but it’s nice to know I still got it. | 但知道自己宝刀未老 真是太好了 |
[19:42] | As far as I’m concerned, you’ve always had it. | 在我看来 你一直都魅力不减 |
[19:48] | You still enjoy my company, right? | 你仍然享受我的陪伴 对吗 |
[19:49] | Of course. Always. | 当然了 从未改变 |
[19:52] | Just checking. | 就是确认一下 |
[19:58] | Is that the basketball player’s number? | 那是那个篮球员的电话号码吗 |
[20:00] | Yep. | 没错 |
[20:21] | So, you just swipe through until you find someone you like. | 你就一直划 直到看到你喜欢的对象 |
[20:23] | Ooh! Look at all these choices. | 哇 好多选择哦 |
[20:25] | All sorts of shapes, sizes. | 各种体型尺寸都有 |
[20:26] | It’s like online shopping! | 就像网上购物一样 |
[20:28] | What’s the return policy? | 商品退换政策是什么 |
[20:30] | Oh, my God. Principal Ablin! | 天啊 是阿布林校长 |
[20:32] | God, let’s see his pictures. | 老天 看看他的照片 |
[20:35] | Holy crap, he’s on a horse! | 我靠 他在骑马 |
[20:37] | He is windsurfing in a shirt and tie! | 他居然穿衬衫打领带玩风帆 |
[20:39] | That is weird! | 怪到爆 |
[20:41] | Let me see some more. | 我再看看其他照片 |
[20:44] | No! Oh, my God, you just swiped right. | 不 天呐 你刚往右划了 |
[20:46] | Is that bad? | 这是坏事吗 |
[20:46] | What does that even mean? | 右划会怎样 |
[20:48] | It means you’re into him. | 那表示你喜欢他 |
[20:50] | Katie, I hate you! | 凯蒂 我恨死你了 |
[20:52] | Oh, my God, you matched! | 天呐 你们配对成功了 |
[20:54] | Unmatch! Unmatch! | 解除配对 解除配对 |
[20:56] | You can’t. | 解除不了 |
[21:01] | Hellooo, Doris. | 你好呀 多瑞丝 |