时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So, does your family’s business | 你们的家族生意 |
[00:03] | only manufacture corrugated cardboard? | 只是制造瓦楞纸板吗 |
[00:05] | Or do they also make binder’s board, | 还是说也制造书写纸板 |
[00:07] | counterboard, solid bleached board — | 衬用纸板 实心漂白纸板 |
[00:09] | You Googled “Types of cardboard” Before this, didn’t you? | 你之前在网上搜索了纸板类型对吗 |
[00:12] | I make time for the things I care about. | 我会对我在乎的事投入时间 |
[00:14] | Same. That’s why I spent all day with you. | 我也一样 所以我和你整天在一起 |
[00:17] | I had a really nice time. | 我很开心 |
[00:19] | See you at school, Ollie. | 学校见 小奥 |
[00:24] | So, things are getting pretty serious, “Ollie.” | 看来你们是认真的 小奥 |
[00:26] | Call me that again and we start looking | 再这样叫我 这周末起 |
[00:28] | for retirement homes this weekend. | 我们就开始找养老院 |
[00:29] | But, yeah. She’s great. | 对 她很好 |
[00:31] | – Nice, smart — – And rich. | -人好 聪明 -有钱 |
[00:34] | Yeah, but they’re “Make their kids drive | 对 但他们家是”让孩子们开 |
[00:35] | old Mercedes to keep them grounded” Rich. | 旧奔驰让他们接地气”式的有钱 |
[00:38] | Not my favorite kind of rich, but I still like her. | 不是我最爱的有钱 但我还是喜欢她 |
[00:41] | Is all this stuff for Anna-Kat’s playdate this weekend? | 这都是为安娜凯特周末的游戏约会准备的 |
[00:44] | Yeah. These are popular girls. | 对 那些是受欢迎的女孩 |
[00:45] | They can make Anna-Kat. | 她们可以成就安娜凯特 |
[00:47] | This playdate has to be amazing. | 这次游戏约会必须出色 |
[00:49] | I’m sure they’re gonna have fun. | 我相信她们会玩得很开心 |
[00:50] | Fun isn’t enough. | 开心是不够的 |
[00:52] | It has to be the best playdate of their lives. | 必须是她们人生中最棒的游戏约会 |
[00:55] | I’m going to buy goodie bags. | 我要买礼品袋 |
[00:56] | It doesn’t matter how rich a kid is. | 不管一个孩子多有钱 |
[00:58] | You put 4 bucks of crap in a little bag, | 在小袋子里放价值四块钱的垃圾 |
[01:00] | they go nuts. | 她们会发疯 |
[01:02] | I know I’m grounded, but can I go to Trip’s game tomorrow? | 我知道我被禁足了 但明天我能去看特里普的比赛吗 |
[01:05] | I don’t know. Is Trip’s game tomorrow | 我不知道 特里普明天的比赛 |
[01:06] | two weeks in the future, | 是两周后的未来 |
[01:07] | where you’re not grounded anymore? | 那时你已经不被禁足了吗 |
[01:09] | No, you can’t go. | 不 你不能去 |
[01:11] | Why can’t you punish me when I have nothing going on? | 你为什么不能在我没事的时候惩罚我 |
[01:13] | You think I like doing this? | 你以为我喜欢这样吗 |
[01:15] | Well, I do like doing this. | 我的确喜欢 |
[01:17] | But I also have to. | 但也是必须这样 |
[01:18] | It’s my responsibility as a parent. | 这是我当妈的责任 |
[01:20] | You’ll understand someday. | 有天你会明白 |
[01:22] | Fine-ah! | 好吧 |
[01:25] | Why is she grounded? | 为什么把她禁足 |
[01:27] | Her back-talk is out of control. | 她的顶嘴已经失控了 |
[01:29] | Don’t forget to return your library books today. | 别忘了今天把书还去图书馆 |
[01:32] | You have your own bedroom! | 你自己有卧室 |
[01:33] | Why do you have to live up my ass?! | 你为什么要死死盯着我 |
[01:36] | It’s gonna be a hell of a weekend — | 这个周末肯定够呛 |
[01:38] | the kind that can destroy a parent. | 会毁掉家长的那种 |
[01:40] | But I’ve got it. | 但我能行 |
[01:41] | That’s why they pay me the big imaginary bucks. | 所以他们付我大把的虚伪钞票 |
[01:47] | Are you okay? You don’t look so hot. | 你还好吗 看起来不太行 |
[01:48] | I feel a little…off. | 我有点不舒服 |
[01:51] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[01:52] | Have to be. | 必须没事 |
[01:54] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[01:58] | You couldn’t throw up on the garbage disposal side? | 你不能吐在垃圾处理器那边吗 |
[02:07] | I’m sick. | 我病了 |
[02:09] | And I am in charge of Anna-Kat’s playdate tomorrow. | 明天我要负责安娜凯特的游戏约会 |
[02:11] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我不知道怎么办 |
[02:13] | So, ask Greg. | 问格雷格 |
[02:14] | He has a work thing. | 他有工作 |
[02:15] | You just let us know what you need. | 有需要就告诉我们 |
[02:17] | Oh, really? What do you guys have going on tomorrow? | 是吗 你们明天有什么事 |
[02:20] | Oh, um, well, we’re going to a — We’re — | 那个 我们要去 |
[02:23] | Guys, you there? | 两位 听到吗 |
[02:26] | Guys, I know the screen didn’t freeze. | 我知道屏幕没有定格 |
[02:28] | Everyone is moving around you. | 你们周围的人都在动 |
[02:30] | The waiter is filling your coffee. | 服务生在给你们加咖啡 |
[02:33] | Ugh, fine. | 好吧 |
[02:34] | I wouldn’t do it for you, either. | 我也不会帮你们这个忙 |
[02:36] | Bye, Katie. We love you. | 拜拜 凯蒂 我们爱你 |
[02:38] | Feel better! | 好起来 |
[02:40] | What whoa? | 哇什么哇 |
[02:42] | It’s none of your concern. | 不关你的事 |
[02:43] | You seem to be confusing me with someone you can say that to. | 你似乎把我和你可以拒绝的人弄混了 |
[02:49] | Gina Tuscadero? | 吉娜·塔斯卡德罗 |
[02:51] | “Home from Deervale. Want to hang?” | 从学校回来了 想一起玩吗 |
[02:54] | You are not really thinking of seeing her, are you? | 你不是真的考虑见她吧 |
[02:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:59] | She broke your heart. | 她伤透了你的心 |
[03:00] | You laid curled up on this couch for two months moaning about it. | 你蜷在沙发上哭了两个月 |
[03:03] | It was pretty pathetic. | 相当可悲 |
[03:05] | You did the exact same thing when McDreamy | 美梦先生被《实习医生格蕾》 |
[03:07] | was killed off “Grey’s.” | 写死时你也一样 |
[03:09] | Someone died, Oliver. | 有个人死了 奥利弗 |
[03:12] | Besides, now you’re seeing Brie, | 而且 你在和布里谈恋爱 |
[03:14] | who hasn’t lied to your face, broken your heart, | 她没有骗你 没有伤透你的心 |
[03:16] | and made you cry so hard, you did this. | 没让你哭得太厉害这样 |
[03:20] | You promised you’d never bring that up again. | 你保证过再也不会提起的 |
[03:23] | Just to be clear, | 说清楚 |
[03:24] | Gina is not allowed in this house. | 不允许吉娜进这栋房子 |
[03:26] | I am adding her to the banned list, | 我把她加入被禁名单 |
[03:28] | along with gluten-free Girl Scout cookies. | 还有无谷蛋白的女童军饼干 |
[03:31] | I mean, this is America, isn’t it? | 这里是美国 对吗 |
[03:34] | I made you some soup. | 我给你做了汤 |
[03:36] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[03:37] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[03:38] | I have to keep an eye on Oliver and Taylor | 我得盯着奥利弗和泰勒 |
[03:40] | and oversee Anna-Kat’s playdate. | 还要监管安娜凯特的游戏约会 |
[03:43] | How’s your work thing? | 你工作的事怎么样 |
[03:45] | I have to go see my assistant’s stand-up comedy show. | 我得去看助理的单人相声 |
[03:49] | That’s your big work thing? | 这就是你说的重要工作 |
[03:50] | This is my chance to finally get rid of him. | 这是我终于摆脱他的机会 |
[03:52] | If Grant makes it in comedy, he’ll quit for sure. | 如果格兰特进军喜剧界 他一定会辞职的 |
[03:53] | Wouldn’t it be easier just to fire him? | 炒掉他不是更简单吗 |
[03:55] | Trust me, it’s easier to nurture his passion for stand-up. | 相信我 培养他对喜剧的热爱更简单 |
[03:58] | You know him. | 你了解他 |
[03:59] | He’s kind of unstable and obsessed with me. | 他精神不稳定 而且对我痴迷 |
[04:01] | The other day, right as we were getting off the phone, | 那天我们讲完电话 |
[04:03] | he said, “I love you.” | 他说我爱你 |
[04:04] | Caught me by surprise, so I said, “I love you, too.” | 我一下子愣住了 于是说了我也爱你 |
[04:06] | Now he’s got me saying it every time. | 现在每次他都让我说 |
[04:12] | Grant. | 格兰特 |
[04:18] | About your showcase… | 关于你的演出 |
[04:19] | I’m so glad you’re coming. | 我真高兴你会去 |
[04:20] | And I can’t wait for our post-show hug, | 我等不及我们表演后的拥抱 |
[04:22] | which I think will go something like this. | 我想应该是这样 |
[04:26] | Let’s not get carried away. | 别太过分了 |
[04:28] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[04:30] | Is my dream of fame a mistake? | 我梦想出名是错误的 |
[04:32] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[04:33] | I’ll just stay here with you in this office, forever. | 我就在这间办公室和你一起 直到永远 |
[04:35] | No. No, no, uh, no. | 不行不行 |
[04:38] | You love comedy. | 你爱喜剧 |
[04:39] | Let’s make a time capsule, right now, | 我们现在就做个时间胶囊 |
[04:41] | to commemorate the day we decided to grow old together. | 纪念我们决定一同老去的这一天 |
[04:44] | I’ll put in my undershirt. | 我把内衣放进去 |
[04:45] | Stop. | 停下 |
[04:46] | You need this. | 你需要这个 |
[04:47] | You need to get up on that stage. | 你需要登上这个舞台 |
[04:49] | And then you need to get up on other stages — | 然后你要登上其他舞台 |
[04:51] | stages far away from this university. | 离这间大学很远的舞台 |
[04:54] | And laughter is the universal language, | 笑声是通用语言 |
[04:56] | so you could go anywhere — like Russia. | 你能去任何地方 比如俄国 |
[04:59] | You could go to Russia. | 你可以去俄国 |
[05:01] | Thank you for your support, Professor Otto. | 感谢你的支持 奥图教授 |
[05:07] | I need a ride. I can’t drive. | 你要送我 我不能开车 |
[05:09] | My peripheral vision is not what it used to be. | 我的周边视觉比不上以前了 |
[05:12] | Plus, I have three DUIs. | 而且我有三次醉酒驾驶 |
[05:18] | So, you still have to get the goodie bags | 你还得为安娜凯特的游戏约会 |
[05:20] | for Anna-Kat’s playdate. | 去取礼品袋 |
[05:22] | Actually, I couldn’t cancel on Grant. | 我不能不去看格兰特的演出 |
[05:24] | I wanted to tell you last night, but you were sleeping. | 我想昨晚告诉你 但你在睡觉 |
[05:26] | Well, I can’t reschedule this playdate — | 我不能重新安排这次游戏约会 |
[05:28] | it took a month to get it on the books. | 花了一个月才定下来 |
[05:30] | Don’t worry — I found someone who can sub in for you. | 别担心 我找到了能替代你的人 |
[05:32] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[05:33] | Please tell me it’s anyone but my mother. | 拜托告诉我不是我妈 任何人都行 |
[05:36] | Tell me it’s the guy who sells pickles by the off-ramp. | 告诉我是在匝道卖腌黄瓜的人 |
[05:38] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[05:39] | When you’re under the weather, | 你不舒服的时候 |
[05:40] | there’s nothing better than a mom. | 最好就是有妈妈在身边 |
[05:43] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[05:44] | Ew! You’re sick. | 恶心 你生病了 |
[05:47] | W-Why didn’t you tell me she was sick? | 你为什么没告诉我她生病了 |
[05:56] | Brought you some ginger ale. | 这是姜汁汽水 |
[06:00] | How are things with Dad? | 你和爸还好吗 |
[06:02] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[06:03] | We cuddle on the couch every night. | 我们每晚都在沙发上依偎 |
[06:05] | Oh, that’s nice. | 太好了 |
[06:07] | Actually, we don’t have any choice. | 我们只能这样 |
[06:08] | The apartment is so small that there’s only room | 公寓太小了 只有地方 |
[06:11] | for the one stupid love seat. | 放一个双人沙发 |
[06:12] | I need to show you the stuff for Anna-Kat’s playdate. | 你要看安娜凯特游戏约会的东西 |
[06:15] | There’s a binder. | 那边有个活页夹 |
[06:16] | – Seriously? – Mom, please. | -真的吗 -妈 拜托 |
[06:18] | I need you not to suck at this. | 你不能搞砸 |
[06:20] | Oh, relax. | 放轻松 |
[06:21] | I raised you, didn’t I? | 我把你养大了 |
[06:22] | Not really. | 不算是 |
[06:23] | You were never home. | 你从来不在家 |
[06:25] | I was alone while you were traveling around, | 我孤单在家 你却到处跑 |
[06:27] | boozing it up at airport bars. | 在机场酒吧喝酒 |
[06:28] | Ah, good times, good times. | 美好的过去 |
[06:31] | Everything’s in the binder. | 全在上面了 |
[06:32] | Please just follow the instructions. | 请你跟着说明走 |
[06:34] | It’s a playdate. | 这是游戏约会 |
[06:36] | God, parents these days. | 天啊 现在的父母 |
[06:38] | They’re — They’re just so uptight about everything. | 对什么都那么紧张 |
[06:40] | Secondhand smoke made you the woman you are. | 二手烟让你成为了现在的模样 |
[06:42] | This is my kid. | 这是我的孩子 |
[06:45] | And I need you to do it my way. | 你得按照我的方式来 |
[06:47] | And I need you to make sure | 我要你确保 |
[06:48] | that Taylor doesn’t leave the house. | 泰勒不会留开家 |
[06:50] | And keep Oliver away from his ex-girlfriend Gina. | 不能让奥利弗见他前女友吉娜 |
[06:54] | Got it. | 明白 |
[06:55] | And you need to relax. | 你得放轻松 |
[06:57] | Just take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[06:59] | Uh, here. | 给 |
[07:01] | Just take this. | 吃吧 |
[07:05] | It’s got a bit of a bite to it, | 药效有点强 |
[07:07] | so probably best if you don’t try to get out of bed. | 你别下床就最好了 |
[07:09] | A bite? What did you give me? | 有点强 你给我吃的是什么 |
[07:11] | Uh, it’s off-label, uh, flu medication. | 没被认可的感冒药 |
[07:15] | Yeah, I take them whenever I’m feeling a little run down. | 我每次没精神就会吃 |
[07:18] | But most people use it | 但大多数人用它 |
[07:20] | to sedate gorillas for transport. | 镇静需要运输的大猩猩 |
[07:22] | Wait! The goodie bags. | 慢着 礼品袋 |
[07:24] | You got to get them from the store. | 你得去商店拿回来 |
[07:25] | – Well, that’s not gonna happen. – It has to happen! | -不可能 -必须可能 |
[07:27] | They are the most impor– | 这是最重要的 |
[07:30] | They’re the — the… | 它们 |
[07:33] | What is happening? | 出什么事了 |
[07:36] | Yeah, that pill kicks in pretty quick, huh? | 药效很快吧 |
[07:39] | Oh, yeah. You know, I sanded | 是的 我磨掉了 |
[07:41] | the slow-down coating off of them. | 外面的包裹层 |
[07:45] | Must be the girls. | 肯定是姑娘们 |
[07:46] | Just a… | 就 |
[07:48] | Just a… | 就 |
[07:51] | Those pills are a fun ride. | 药效很爽 |
[07:54] | I wish I could join you. | 真希望我也能吃 |
[07:58] | Did my mom give you instructions? | 我妈给了你说明吗 |
[08:00] | Who can say? | 谁知道呢 |
[08:02] | Well, what should we do? | 我们要做什么 |
[08:03] | Go play outside now. | 去外面玩 |
[08:05] | Good girls. Here we go. | 好姑娘 对了 |
[08:07] | Hey, did Mom say anything about us? | 老妈说了我们怎么办吗 |
[08:10] | Uh, your mom isn’t saying anything. | 你妈没说什么 |
[08:13] | I gave her kind of a strong pill. | 我给了她药效很强的药 |
[08:16] | Yeah, uh, the FDA banned it | 药被管理局禁了 |
[08:17] | after some people who took it forgot math. | 有人吃了后忘了数学 |
[08:20] | Not just how to do it, | 不仅是忘了怎么做 |
[08:21] | but…what it is. | 而是忘了那是什么 |
[08:26] | This is interesting. | 有意思 |
[08:28] | Uh, why don’t you two watch each other? | 你们不如互相盯着 |
[08:30] | I’ll be in the office. | 我去办公室 |
[08:32] | Watch each other, huh? | 互相盯着 |
[08:34] | Hey, do I have your permission to invite Gina over? | 你能允许我邀请吉娜来吗 |
[08:36] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[08:37] | Do I have your permission to go to Trip’s game? | 你能允许我去看特里普的比赛吗 |
[08:39] | By all means. | 没问题 |
[08:40] | Wow. Parenting is so easy. | 做家长太容易了 |
[08:42] | All you got to do is throw in a “Greeeeg!” | 只要喊一声格雷格 |
[08:45] | Yes, honey. I’m sorry, honey. | 是 亲爱的 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[08:52] | Mom? Where do you think you’re going? | 妈 你要去哪里 |
[08:56] | Party store. | 派对用品商店 |
[08:57] | I gotta get “Goobie” Bags. | 我要去拿礼屁袋 |
[09:00] | You’re in no condition to be driving. | 你不能开车 |
[09:01] | You’re sick. | 你病了 |
[09:03] | And, more importantly, Grandma’s got you rollin’ hard. | 更重要的是 外婆给你吃了药 |
[09:05] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[09:06] | Don’t you “Whatever” Me! | 不准说随便 |
[09:08] | I am taking these, you’re going back to bed, | 这个给我 你回床上去 |
[09:10] | and that’s that. | 就是这样 |
[09:11] | No, I’m fine to drive. | 我可以开车 |
[09:15] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[09:16] | – I said, get off! – Fine! | -我说了放开 -好 |
[09:22] | “What’s the deal with trail mix? | 什锦杂果是怎么回事 |
[09:25] | It’s just M&M’s that are hard to get to, | 只是很难找到的巧克力糖豆 |
[09:27] | ammiright?” | 对吗 |
[09:29] | You just need to be yourself up there. | 你要做回自己 |
[09:30] | Forget about the note cards. | 别管提示卡 |
[09:31] | Forget the cards. Forget the cards. | 别管提示卡 |
[09:32] | Just forget the cards. Forget the cards. | 别管提示卡 |
[09:35] | Tell stories about your life. | 讲讲你的生活 |
[09:36] | That’s what people can relate to. | 人们喜欢听 |
[09:38] | Come from a place of truth. | 来源于真实 |
[09:39] | Truth. Okay. | 真实 好 |
[09:42] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚 |
[09:43] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[09:44] | I have IBS. | 我有肠易激综合征 |
[09:46] | It’s extremely painful and inconvenient. | 非常痛苦 而且不方便 |
[09:50] | Why aren’t you laughing? | 你为什么没笑 |
[10:00] | Dan! | 丹 |
[10:02] | How lucky that I was in town when you texted. | 你发短信时我在这里 太幸运了 |
[10:05] | Oh, and I see you, uh, brought… | 看来你带来了 |
[10:07] | – Mittens. You remember Mittens. – Mittens, yeah. | -手套 你记得手套吧 -对 手套 |
[10:09] | I’ve been wanting to talk to you. | 我一直想跟你谈谈 |
[10:10] | So much has happened since you came to see me. | 我们见面后发生了好多事 |
[10:14] | Oh, yeah, I’m so sorry to see about your parents on Facebook. | 很抱歉在脸书上看到你父母的事 |
[10:17] | Yeah. One went right after the other. | 两个相继离世了 |
[10:20] | They left all the money to the cats and not me. | 他们把钱留给了猫 没给我 |
[10:23] | Of course, they also made me the executor, | 但我是遗嘱执行人 |
[10:25] | so joke’s on them. | 所以输的是他们 |
[10:27] | The cats just bought a new place in Aspen. | 猫猫们刚在阿斯彭买了房子 |
[10:30] | Grandma? | 外婆 |
[10:32] | Oh, uh, Dan, why don’t you just wait in my office | 丹 你在办公室等我 |
[10:34] | while I get rid of the nightlight crew? | 我打发走这些小鬼 |
[10:37] | What are you three doing here? | 你们三个怎么进来了 |
[10:39] | We got cold. | 我们很冷 |
[10:40] | And there aren’t any good toys. | 没有好玩的玩具 |
[10:42] | There are sticks. Hit each other with sticks. | 有树枝 用树枝打架 |
[10:46] | Grandma, I don’t think the playdate’s going great. | 外婆 游戏约会进展不顺利 |
[10:48] | Can we do something else? | 我们能做别的吗 |
[10:49] | How about a movie? | 看电影怎么样 |
[10:51] | I only get 22 minutes of screen time. | 我只能看22分钟 |
[10:53] | Well, that is just ridiculous. | 太不像话了 |
[10:55] | Now, growing girls your age | 你这个年纪正在成长的女孩 |
[10:56] | need at least four hours of TV a day. | 每天至少要看四小时电视 |
[10:58] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[11:03] | – How about “Cinderella”? – I’ve seen it. | -《灰姑娘》怎么样 -看过了 |
[11:06] | – “Beauty and the Beast”? – Seen it. | -《美女与野兽》 -看过了 |
[11:08] | Here’s a cartoon with a talking hot dog. | 有部卡通片 里面有会说话的热狗 |
[11:10] | Have you seen that? | 看过吗 |
[11:11] | No. I’m a vegan, but okay. | 没有 我是素食者 不过可以 |
[11:13] | Great. Enjoy. | 很好 慢慢看 |
[11:16] | You need to get some sleep. | 你需要睡眠 |
[11:18] | So, when you wake up from your nap, | 你醒来后 |
[11:19] | I’m gonna make you drink a lot of water. | 我会让你喝很多水 |
[11:21] | I’m still cold. | 我好冷 |
[11:30] | Okay. Here you go. | 好 给 |
[11:32] | That’s better. | 好些了 |
[11:35] | Okay. Well, you get some rest now. | 好 现在睡觉 |
[11:37] | It’s too hot! | 太热了 |
[11:41] | It’s not too hot. | 不会太热 |
[11:43] | And I have other things to do besides taking care of you! | 除了照顾你 我还有其他事要做 |
[11:45] | I mean, when does my life begin?! | 我的生活何时开始 |
[11:47] | You’re mean. | 你真坏 |
[11:52] | My grandma always said, “Husbands are like potato chips. | 我奶奶总是说 老公就像薯片 |
[11:55] | You can’t have just one.” | 不能只有一个 |
[12:01] | Oh, fudge. | 见鬼 |
[12:08] | Truth. | 真实 |
[12:10] | Truth. | 真实 |
[12:14] | Anyone else out here have a terrible boss? | 这里有谁有个讨厌的上司吗 |
[12:18] | Yeah. | 有 |
[12:19] | Mine’s the worst. | 我的最讨厌了 |
[12:21] | Guy’s crazy about elbow patches. | 那家伙超喜欢肘部补丁 |
[12:23] | I swear he even has them on his pajamas. | 我发誓他的睡衣上都有 |
[12:25] | We get it. You’re a professor, you douche-rocket. | 我们知道 你是教授 你这个讨厌鬼 |
[12:33] | You should see his browser history. | 你们应该看看他的浏览记录 |
[12:35] | “Why do I have to pee so much at night?” | 我为什么晚上要尿这么多次 |
[12:37] | “How many carbs are in tiramisu?” | 提拉米苏里有多少碳水化合物 |
[12:40] | “Why is my wife mad at me?” | 我老婆为什么生我的气 |
[12:43] | And he is so unappreciative. | 他完全不懂感恩 |
[12:46] | Every morning, I take a sip of his coffee | 每天早上 我都喝一口他的咖啡 |
[12:48] | just to make sure it’s warm enough before I give it to him. | 确保够热 然后给他 |
[12:51] | Never a “Thank you.” | 他从来没说过谢谢 |
[12:53] | It’s like, uh, maybe I should fill it up | 也许我该加进去 |
[12:55] | with elbow patches, you douche-rocket? | 肘部补丁 讨厌鬼 |
[13:02] | Deervale looks nice. | 学校看起来不错 |
[13:03] | And to be honest, it’s not that great. | 说实话 没那么好 |
[13:05] | It’s really hard not being the best dancer. | 不是最佳舞者真是太难受了 |
[13:07] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[13:09] | I shouldn’t have left. | 我不应该离开 |
[13:13] | I really miss you. | 我真的很想你 |
[13:17] | You have a cat? | 你们养了猫 |
[13:19] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[13:20] | This place is crazy. | 这个家太疯狂了 |
[13:21] | We had a pig for a while. | 我们曾经养过猪 |
[13:24] | To Christmas in Cabo and New Year’s in Aspen. | 圣诞在卡布 新年在阿斯彭 |
[13:28] | It’s always a good time. | 真是开心 |
[13:30] | Mittens hates the snow, though. | 手套讨厌雪 |
[13:31] | And she absolutely refuses to wear hats. | 它拒绝戴帽子 |
[13:34] | She much prefers our summer house in the Hamptons. | 它更喜欢我们在汉普顿的夏季度假屋 |
[13:37] | Oh, well, I get that. | 我懂 |
[13:39] | I mean, the beach is like one giant litter box. | 沙滩就是大大的猫砂盒 |
[13:41] | That’s what she says! | 它也是这样说的 |
[13:43] | I’m glad I reached out. | 真庆幸我联系了你 |
[13:44] | Seeing you again after all these years | 多年后再见到你 |
[13:47] | has me wondering what my life would’ve been like | 让我禁不住想如果我们高中时没有分手 |
[13:49] | had we not broken up in high school. | 我的人生会是怎样 |
[13:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:54] | I-I never thought about that. | 我没有这样想过 |
[13:57] | You’ve obviously moved on, so I shouldn’t say this, but… | 显然你向前看了 我不应该这样说 但是 |
[14:02] | you are gorgeous, Kathryn. | 你太美了 凯瑟琳 |
[14:04] | And Mittens could really use a mother figure. | 而且手套需要母亲 |
[14:07] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[14:08] | She wakes up meowing in the night — | 它晚上醒来叫 |
[14:09] | No, no. I-I meant about me. | 不 我是说我 |
[14:12] | Why is there a cat in our house? | 我们家为什么有猫 |
[14:14] | She’s looking for a new mommy. | 它在找新妈妈 |
[14:16] | I’m in the running. | 我在争取 |
[14:21] | I can’t believe you scored a touchdown | 真不敢相信你得分了 |
[14:22] | and I wasn’t there to cheer you on. | 我没在那里为你加油 |
[14:24] | I’ll put my phone in my helmet for the second half | 下半场我把手机放在头盔里 |
[14:26] | so it feels like you’re here with me. | 会感觉你陪着我 |
[14:28] | Okay, hold on. I just need to check on my mom. | 等等 我要去看我妈 |
[14:36] | She’s gone! | 她走了 |
[14:37] | She must’ve snuck out to get goodie bags. | 她肯定溜出去拿礼品袋 |
[14:39] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[14:40] | Ooh, ooh! Dibs on one of those little parachute guys! | 我要那些小伞兵 |
[14:45] | I can’t believe my mom snuck out! | 真不敢相信我妈溜出去了 |
[14:48] | 27, 32, hike! | 27 32 开始 |
[14:49] | Uh-oh, Mike missed his block. | 不好 迈克没守住 |
[14:58] | The keys are still here. | 钥匙还在 |
[15:00] | But if she didn’t take the car, then how did she… | 她没开车的话是怎么… |
[15:10] | Get out of my way! I need “Doogie” Bags! | 让开 我要礼屁袋 |
[15:18] | What’s that loser cat guy doing here? | 那个养猫的失败者在这里做什么 |
[15:19] | Rich loser cat guy. | 有钱的养猫的失败者 |
[15:21] | And we are having a drink. | 我们在喝酒 |
[15:22] | Yeah, but what about Grandpa? | 那外公呢 |
[15:23] | – Well, Grandpa’s home. – Yes. | -外公在家 -是 |
[15:25] | Your home, where you live with him. | 你们的家 你和他住在一起 |
[15:28] | I thought you guys were back together. | 我以为你们复合了 |
[15:29] | This isn’t right. | 这样不对 |
[15:30] | Who are you to judge me | 你凭什么说我 |
[15:31] | when you have that hussy Gina upstairs? | 你那个轻佻的吉娜就在楼上 |
[15:33] | You know about Gina? | 你知道吉娜的事 |
[15:34] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[15:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[15:40] | I’m as bad as you. | 我和你一样坏 |
[15:41] | I’ve got Brie, who’s great, | 我有布里 她非常好 |
[15:44] | and you’ve got Grandpa, who’s the best, | 你有外公 他是最好的 |
[15:45] | and we’re both about to ruin this. | 我们都会搞砸 |
[15:47] | It would appear that you and I | 看来你和我 |
[15:49] | share some of the same self-destructive genes. | 都有自我毁灭的基因 |
[15:52] | Yeah. You got that and my legs, | 你还遗传了我的细腿 |
[15:54] | neither of which look good on you. | 长在你身上一点也不好看 |
[15:55] | I just don’t want to ruin things with Brie. | 我不想搞砸和布里的关系 |
[15:57] | Break the cycle. Don’t be like me. | 打破惯例 不要学我 |
[16:00] | I made some decisions that really messed up my life. | 我做过一些毁掉生活的决定 |
[16:02] | I mean, not only did I leave Grandpa, | 我不仅是离开你外公 |
[16:04] | I left my whole family. | 我还离开了所有家人 |
[16:07] | And I came very close | 我还差点 |
[16:09] | to bringing down an entire presidency. | 毁掉一届总统 |
[16:11] | Come on, Grandma. | 拜托 外婆 |
[16:13] | You have a second chance with Grandpa. | 你和外公有了第二次机会 |
[16:14] | You don’t want to ruin that. | 你可不想搞砸 |
[16:16] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[16:17] | – Do I? – No. | -我想吗 -不想 |
[16:18] | Okay. Let’s go and tell Gina and Dan that it’s… | 我们去告诉吉娜和丹 |
[16:22] | time for them to go. | 他们该走了 |
[16:28] | Well, I just hope that Dan | 我只是希望丹 |
[16:29] | takes it better than Ronnie did. | 比罗尼更能接受现实 |
[16:32] | I just killed! | 我刚大杀四方 |
[16:34] | Oh, that’s a comedy term | 这是喜剧术语 |
[16:36] | that means a lot of people laughed. | 表示很多人笑了 |
[16:37] | Look at this. | 看 |
[16:39] | I’m already having trouble | 我和普通百姓 |
[16:40] | communicating with civilians. | 已经沟通困难了 |
[16:42] | Am I really that terrible? | 我真那么差劲吗 |
[16:43] | I m– I drove you all the way out here. | 我送你去 |
[16:46] | I left my family to support you. | 我离开家人支持你 |
[16:47] | Trying to guilt me. | 想让我内疚 |
[16:49] | I love it! | 我太喜欢了 |
[16:50] | I’m gonna write that down, put it in my act. | 我要写下来 下次用 |
[16:51] | “Left my family. Professor Wah-Wah.” | 离开我的家人 哇哇教授 |
[16:55] | So good. | 太棒了 |
[16:58] | Sorry for the short notice, | 抱歉临时通知你 |
[16:59] | but I’m gonna have to quit my job to pursue my dreams. | 但我必须辞职去追求梦想 |
[17:02] | I’m really gonna miss you, Professor Otto. | 我会想念你的 奥图教授 |
[17:05] | Okay, well, this is your place. | 你家到了 |
[17:07] | It was good knowing you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[17:09] | Change of plans. | 改计划 |
[17:11] | Keep driving. | 继续开车 |
[17:13] | We’re gonna put the past behind us and never look back. | 我们忘掉过去 不再回头 |
[17:16] | I’m not gonna do that. | 我不会这样做 |
[17:18] | Worth a shot! | 值得一试 |
[17:24] | What do you think you’re doing?! | 你以为自己在做什么 |
[17:25] | – Pull over! – Heeeellll no! | -停车 -才不要 |
[17:27] | Seriously, Mom, pull over! | 说真的 妈 停车 |
[17:31] | Now get in the car. | 上车 |
[17:33] | Stop trying to control me! | 别想控制我 |
[17:35] | I am not trying to control you — | 我没有控制你 |
[17:36] | I’m just trying to keep you safe. | 我只想保证你的安全 |
[17:37] | You’re not the boss of me! | 你不是我的老板 |
[17:39] | You are getting in this car, and you are going to bed! | 你要上车 然后上床休息 |
[17:41] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[17:48] | Oliver, we could just pick up where we left off. | 奥利弗 我们可以重继旧情 |
[17:51] | I’m trying to break the cycle. | 我想打破惯例 |
[17:53] | What cycle? | 什么惯例 |
[17:53] | The grandma-grandson love cycle. | 外婆外孙的爱情惯例 |
[17:55] | You can just tell me you don’t want to see me. | 你可以直说你不想见我 |
[17:57] | You don’t have to make up all this freaky stuff. | 你不必编造这些变态的东西 |
[18:07] | That actually felt pretty good. | 其实感觉很好 |
[18:09] | You see? | 瞧 |
[18:10] | Now, we have it in us to be kind, loyal people. | 我们也有成为善良忠诚之人的基因 |
[18:13] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[18:14] | Mittens loves your powder room toilet. | 手套喜欢你们盥洗室的厕所 |
[18:16] | Number one and number two. | 上了大号和小号 |
[18:19] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[18:21] | Dan… | 丹 |
[18:23] | I’m — I’m sorry, but… | 对不起 但是 |
[18:25] | I can’t get into a relationship with you. | 我不能和你发展关系 |
[18:28] | I’m seeing someone else. | 我有男友 |
[18:34] | We understand. | 我们懂了 |
[18:38] | Did I mention I have a lake house? | 我说过我有湖边别墅吗 |
[18:44] | Goodbye, Dan. | 再见 丹 |
[18:50] | Who needs money when I have… | 谁需要钱啊 我有 |
[18:52] | uh, when I have — | 我有 |
[18:53] | – Grandpa. – Grandpa. | -外公 -外公 |
[18:58] | I’m not mad at you. | 我没生你的气 |
[18:59] | “I’m not mad at you.” | 我没生你的气 |
[19:02] | I’m just upset with the choice that you made. | 我只是生气你做那样的决定 |
[19:03] | You could’ve gotten hurt. | 你可能会受伤 |
[19:05] | Fine-ah. | 好吧 |
[19:06] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[19:08] | Is that what I’m like? | 我就是这样吗 |
[19:10] | I didn’t realize how much work it was | 我没发现照顾一个人 |
[19:11] | to take care of another human being. | 这么辛苦 |
[19:13] | And you take care of all of us. | 你照顾我们所有人 |
[19:16] | I’m really sorry for being such a jerk. | 抱歉我那么混 |
[19:20] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[19:28] | That cold medicine you gave me finally wore off. | 你给我的感冒药的药效终于过去了 |
[19:31] | I don’t remember anything. | 我什么都不记得了 |
[19:34] | How was the playdate? | 游戏约会怎么样 |
[19:35] | Everyone had the most amazing time. | 大家玩得好开心 |
[19:37] | That is so great! | 太棒了 |
[19:39] | Thank you for following all my instructions. | 谢谢你跟着我的说明走 |
[19:42] | Oh, I chucked that binder immediately. | 我马上就丢了那本活页夹 |
[19:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:45] | They figured it out, just like I told you they would. | 她们自己弄明白的 我跟你说过会的 |
[19:48] | By the way, what movie did you watch with your friends? | 对了 你和朋友们看的什么电影 |
[19:50] | “Sausage Party.” | 《香肠派对》 |
[19:51] | Isn’t that R-rated? | 那不是R级电影吗 |
[19:52] | Like, super hard R-rated? | 绝对的R级电影 |
[19:54] | It is. No one else’s parents would ever let them watch it | 没错 没有家长会允许孩子看的 |
[19:57] | in a million years. | 一百万年也甭想 |
[19:59] | Mom! | 妈 |
[20:00] | What? It’s a cartoon. | 怎么了 那是卡通片 |
[20:06] | Maddy’s mom wants to know why in the world | 麦蒂的妈妈想知道为什么 |
[20:08] | we’d expose her daughter to such “Explicit trash.” | 我们要让她女儿看这种货真价实的垃圾 |
[20:11] | And Samantha’s mom says Samantha won’t stop talking | 萨曼莎的妈妈说萨曼莎一直在说 |
[20:13] | about how she figured out where baby hot dogs come from. | 她明白宝宝热狗是从哪里来的 |
[20:16] | What were you thinking? | 你怎么想的 |
[20:17] | What are you so mad about? | 你生什么气 |
[20:19] | Those girls love Anna-Kat, Taylor didn’t go to Trip’s game, | 女孩们喜欢安娜凯特 泰勒没看特里普的比赛 |
[20:23] | and Oliver got rid of Gina. | 奥利弗摆脱掉了吉娜 |
[20:24] | You should be thanking me. | 你应该谢谢我 |
[20:27] | Plus, I didn’t cheat on your dad. | 而且 我没有给你爸戴绿帽 |
[20:29] | I deserve a medal. | 应该给我颁奖 |
[20:31] | Next time I’m sick and you’re not home, | 下次我生病你不在家时 |
[20:33] | just leave the kids with the dog. | 把孩子们交给狗就行了 |
[20:43] | I’m still trying to flush that pill | 我还在喝水 想把我妈给的药 |
[20:44] | that my mom gave me out of my system. | 排出体外 |
[20:46] | So, you really don’t remember riding Anna-Kat’s bike? | 你真的不记得骑安娜凯特的单车 |
[20:48] | Not even a blur. | 完全不记得 |
[20:55] | Anything else you might’ve done? | 你还做了什么 |
[20:56] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[21:10] | Well, at least we won’t lose track of him | 至少在狗狗公园 |
[21:12] | at the dog park anymore. | 不会再丢掉它 |