时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Why do I let Greg drag me to these stupid | 我为什么被格雷格拖来这么愚蠢的 |
[00:05] | Westport Historical Guild things? | 西港历史协会活动 |
[00:08] | I haven’t seen this many dorks | 自高中模拟联合国会议后 |
[00:09] | since my high school’s Model UN conference. | 我就没见过这么多的呆子 |
[00:12] | Everyone’s lucky I’m not busting in with my posse | 这次大家很幸运 我没有带人 |
[00:14] | and water balloons full of pudding this time. | 带着水气球冲进现场 |
[00:16] | Being an adult blows. | 做成年人太差劲了 |
[00:18] | My favorite historic site on the Connecticut registry | 我最喜欢的康州登记的古迹 |
[00:20] | is definitely the Walker House, | 绝对是沃克府 |
[00:22] | built by Major Ebenezer Dooley — | 建造者是埃比尼泽·杜利少校 |
[00:24] | Captain Ebenezer Dooley. | 埃比尼泽·杜利上尉 |
[00:26] | The house was built in 1795. | 房子是1795年建造的 |
[00:27] | Ebenezer was yet to be promoted. | 埃比尼泽当时还没升职 |
[00:29] | Nice catch. | 厉害 |
[00:31] | Ah, yes, Ebenezer Dooley. | 是啊 埃比尼泽·杜利 |
[00:33] | Remembered for his amazing legacy of leaving parties early. | 记得他惊人的功绩就是提前离开派对 |
[00:36] | Let’s honor him by getting the hell out of here. | 让我们离开这里向他致敬 |
[00:39] | Wait, Katie, I want you to meet Dane. | 等等 凯蒂 我想你认识一下戴恩 |
[00:41] | He’s one of our Guild’s new members. | 他是我们协会的新成员 |
[00:42] | Nice to meet you, Katie. | 很高兴见到你 凯蒂 |
[00:43] | Are you a history buff as well? | 你也是历史爱好者吗 |
[00:45] | The buffest. | 最爱好的 |
[00:47] | Greg, you said this mixer was from 7:00 to 9:00. | 格雷格 你说聚会从7点到9点 |
[00:49] | It’s 9:03, better shut this down before tempers start to flare. | 现在9点3分 趁还没发脾气快走 |
[00:52] | Whose temper’s gonna flare? | 谁会发脾气 |
[00:53] | Hey, numbnuts, what you looking at? | 笨蛋 你看什么 |
[00:56] | Okay. We should go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[00:58] | I should head out as well. | 我也应该走了 |
[00:59] | I need to adjust my humidor. | 我需要调整我的烟草贮藏室 |
[01:01] | Oh, you’re into cigars? | 你喜欢雪茄 |
[01:03] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 不是 |
[01:07] | My humidor is filled with historical pantaloons | 我的烟草贮藏室里全是来自独立战争时期的 |
[01:09] | from the Revolutionary War. | 历史性男装马裤 |
[01:11] | – Gotta keep ’em damp. – Oh, that’s true. | -得保持它们潮湿 -没错 |
[01:13] | Dane, is your wife into pantaloons as well? | 戴恩 你老婆也喜欢男式马裤吗 |
[01:15] | Oh, I’m not married. | 我没结婚 |
[01:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:18] | Nice to meet you, Katie. | 很高兴见到你 凯蒂 |
[01:19] | And, Greg, let me know about tomorrow night. | 格雷格 明晚的事再通知我 |
[01:21] | Tomorrow night? | 明晚 |
[01:23] | There’s not another mixer, right? | 又有聚会吗 |
[01:24] | No, he wants to hang out. | 不 他想一起玩 |
[01:25] | He wants to hang out with you? | 他想和你一起玩 |
[01:26] | Even with that haircut? | 不嫌弃你的发型 |
[01:28] | It actually sounds like a fun night, | 听起来应该很好玩 |
[01:30] | but inviting me over to hang out? | 但邀请我一起玩 |
[01:31] | – Who does that? – That’s what adults do | -谁会这样做 -成年人想交朋友时 |
[01:33] | when they want to make friends. | 就会这样做 |
[01:34] | I don’t need friends, I have you. | 我不需要朋友 我有你 |
[01:35] | True, but it puts a lot of pressure on me | 没错 但这让我很有压力 |
[01:37] | to be your everything — Your wife, your friend, | 做你的一切 老婆 朋友 |
[01:39] | your co-parent, your person who looks away | 你当爹我当妈 你这样给手肘 |
[01:41] | when you put lotion on your elbows like this. | 擦乳液时 我会转头 |
[01:43] | I guess I could give Dane a shot. | 我想我应该给戴恩一次机会 |
[01:44] | It’d be nice to come to one of these things | 没有你参加这些活动也挺好 |
[01:46] | and not have you yell “BO-RING” | 每次有人提起历史 |
[01:47] | every time someone brings up history. | 你就会大喊无聊 |
[01:49] | I don’t do that every time. | 我不是每次都这样 |
[01:51] | Sometimes I pretend that I’m hard of hearing. | 有时候我会假装听力有问题 |
[01:53] | Yeah, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that. | 我一直想和你谈谈这个 |
[02:04] | Look at this. Cooper, on a yacht. | 看这个 库珀在游艇上 |
[02:07] | He said he couldn’t hang out with me | 他说他不能和我一起玩 |
[02:09] | because he was gonna be with his parents all weekend. | 因为周末他得和他父母在一起 |
[02:11] | Cooper’s parents were actually in town? | 库珀的父母在西港吗 |
[02:13] | That’s what he said. | 他是这样说的 |
[02:14] | But look at this… | 但看这个 |
[02:15] | I went to Facebook… | 我看了脸书 |
[02:16] | Old people Internet. | 老人的网络 |
[02:18] | …and his parents posted a picture of them | 他的父母发了照片 |
[02:19] | on a different yacht in a totally different ocean. | 是在不同大海上的不同游艇上 |
[02:22] | He just didn’t want to invite me to his yacht party, so he lied. | 他不想邀请我参加他的游艇派对 所以他说谎了 |
[02:24] | It was only a matter of time | 这只是时间问题 |
[02:26] | before Cooper got tired of his poor friend mooching off of him. | 库珀迟早厌倦穷朋友占他便宜 |
[02:28] | You really think that’s true? | 你真这样想 |
[02:30] | That’s what happened with me and the Blondetourage. | 我和金发美女圈就是这样 |
[02:31] | As soon as they realized | 她们一发现 |
[02:32] | I wasn’t a privileged princess like them, | 我不是和她们一样的特权公主 |
[02:34] | they dropped me like a hot tomato. | 她们就把我像热番茄一样扔了 |
[02:36] | It’s, “Drop you like a hot potato.” | 是把你像热土豆一样扔了 |
[02:37] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[02:38] | Why would you ever drop a hot potato? | 为什么会扔掉热土豆 |
[02:40] | Hot potatoes are French fries. | 热土豆就是薯条 |
[02:42] | – They’re delicious. Oh, my God. | -很好吃 -我的天 |
[02:44] | Why don’t you just ask Cooper about the picture? | 你为什么不直接找库珀问照片的事呢 |
[02:46] | That’s not how you handle things in high school. | 在高中不能这样处理问题 |
[02:48] | You need to hurt Cooper like he hurt you. | 你要像库珀伤害你一样伤害他 |
[02:51] | You need to get Insta-revenge. | 你要在照片墙上报复 |
[02:54] | Good call. Take the dumb one’s advice. | 对 听笨蛋的意见 |
[02:57] | I wasn’t talking about you. | 我说的不是你 |
[02:59] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[03:06] | Okay, I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[03:07] | Have fun at Dane’s! | 在戴恩家玩得开心 |
[03:10] | Ahh, a night without Greg. | 没有格雷格的夜晚 |
[03:13] | I’m going to do whatever I want. | 我想做什么就做什么 |
[03:15] | The first thing is getting a babysitter for Anna-Kat. | 第一就是给安娜凯特找保姆 |
[03:24] | Next I’m going to run a half-full dishwasher. | 下一步 洗碗机装一半就洗 |
[03:27] | Greg says it’s a waste of water, blah blah. | 格雷格说这样浪费水 废话真多 |
[03:31] | And I’m going to watch as many “Fast and Furious” Movies | 我还要尽量多看《速度与激情》电影 |
[03:33] | as I want without Greg always complaining | 我不想听格雷格总是抱怨 |
[03:36] | about how no one wears seatbelts. | 没人系安全带 |
[03:44] | Hey, honey! | 亲爱的 |
[03:46] | How did it go with Dane? | 和戴恩怎么样 |
[03:47] | Ah, we had so much fun. | 我们玩得非常开心 |
[03:49] | He has an Eyecom 6000 microfiche reader. | 他有缩微胶片阅读机 |
[03:52] | We looked at local proposed amendments | 我们看了几小时20年代的 |
[03:53] | from the 1920s for hours. | 本地修正案提议 |
[03:56] | Sometimes the city council would tackle public schools | 有时候市议会会在同一会议上处理 |
[03:58] | and zoning in the same meeting. | 公立学校和分区问题 |
[04:00] | Roaring ’20s, indeed. | 20年代真是厉害 |
[04:04] | That sounds… | 听起来 |
[04:07] | It was wow. | 的确 |
[04:09] | I think I have a new friend. | 我想我有新朋友了 |
[04:10] | – That’s great, sweetheart. – I know. | -太棒了 亲爱的 -我知道 |
[04:13] | So the Guild’s “Party Like It’s 1799” Shindig is coming up, | 协会的”和1799年一样狂欢”的舞会快到了 |
[04:16] | and you have to be fitted for your bonnet. | 你必须能戴上帽子 |
[04:18] | Hey, why don’t you go with your new pal Dane instead of me? | 不如你不带我 和你的新朋友戴恩一起去 |
[04:23] | Sure. That would work. | 好 应该可以 |
[04:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:28] | Did I say the wrong thing? Was that a test? | 我说错话了 这是测试吗 |
[04:30] | No, it’s just that I am so happy that I don’t have to go. | 不 我只是太高兴我不用去 |
[04:37] | This is all ready. | 都准备好了 |
[04:39] | If I am not home, then somebody needs to put it | 如果我没回家 那么就要有人 |
[04:41] | in the oven at 5:00. | 在5点放进烤箱 |
[04:42] | Since when do you like mom so much? | 你什么时候这么爱妈妈 |
[04:45] | Yeah, what the hell, Oliver? | 搞什么 奥利弗 |
[04:46] | I told you — I don’t have a will. | 我跟你说过了 我没立遗嘱 |
[04:48] | He’s taking pictures to post on social media | 他发照片到社交媒体上 |
[04:51] | to get back at Cooper for blowing him off. | 报复库珀放他鸽子 |
[04:52] | Yeah. What’s the one thing Cooper wants most | 对 什么是库珀最想要的 |
[04:55] | but can’t have? | 却无法拥有的 |
[04:56] | Mom. | 妈 |
[04:57] | For some reason, he loves the way she yells at him | 出于某种原因 他喜欢她吼他的样子 |
[05:00] | and that all of her recipes are basically meat | 她所有的菜谱基本上都是肉 |
[05:02] | plus supermarket seasoning packets. | 加上超市调味包 |
[05:03] | You guys drive yourselves crazy with this social media. | 你们快被这些社交媒体搞疯了 |
[05:07] | When I was in high school, if you had a problem with someone | 我在高中时 如果你和某人有矛盾 |
[05:10] | you challenged them to a fight, | 就挑战对方打架 |
[05:11] | and you wore your biggest rings | 戴上最大的戒指 |
[05:13] | and you sucker-punched them right before it started. | 从一开始就拼命揍对方 |
[05:19] | Okay, have a great day at school. | 在学校开心点 |
[05:24] | Dane has been to so many battle sites. | 戴恩去过好多战争遗址 |
[05:25] | Look at this picture from his trip to the Battle of Yorktown. | 看他这张去约克战役点的照片 |
[05:27] | Hashtag Battle of Forktown. | #叉子镇战役 |
[05:30] | Because he’s eating lunch. | 因为他在吃午餐 |
[05:32] | This guy is too much! | 他太好笑了 |
[05:33] | He’s a riot. | 他够狂野 |
[05:35] | Listen, tonight let’s pajama-up | 今天我们换好睡衣 |
[05:37] | and finally finish that puzzle that’s all candy bars. | 完成全是糖果条名字的填字谜 |
[05:40] | Oh, I can’t, I have plans. | 不行 我有安排 |
[05:41] | You’re Greg. | 你是格雷格 |
[05:42] | You don’t have plans. | 你没有安排 |
[05:43] | Oh, Dane invited me to climb Sheffield Lighthouse | 戴恩邀请我下班后去爬谢菲尔德灯塔 |
[05:45] | after work and I said yes. | 我同意了 |
[05:47] | Wow, you and Dane are really getting serious. | 你和戴恩来真的啊 |
[05:50] | You think? | 你说呢 |
[05:52] | We can finish the puzzle another night. | 我们改天晚上再完成字谜 |
[05:53] | – Is that okay? – Sure. | -行吗 -当然 |
[05:55] | Go enjoy a night out with your new friend. | 和新朋友玩得开心 |
[06:00] | Is Greg blowing me off? | 格雷格放我鸽子吗 |
[06:02] | Luthor, has he said anything to you? | 卢瑟 他跟你说了什么吗 |
[06:07] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[06:09] | Bros before hoes. | 不重色轻友 |
[06:15] | …and then on Sunday, Greg and Dane did | 周天 格雷格和戴恩 |
[06:17] | the “Benjamin Franklin ate here!” Tour. | 参加了”本杰明·富兰克林在此吃过饭”的一日游 |
[06:20] | Ugh, that sounds terrible. | 听起来真可怕 |
[06:22] | It’s just a lot of time for Greg to be spending with one friend. | 格雷格和这一个朋友在一起太多时间了 |
[06:25] | I get to be upset about this, right? | 我可以生气 对吗 |
[06:27] | No. You and Greg spend way too much time together. | 不 你和格雷格在一起太长时间了 |
[06:29] | Richard and I see each other four times a month. | 理查德和我一个月见四次 |
[06:31] | Twice to get my allowance, and two bone days. | 两次给钱 两次上床 |
[06:34] | Look, Greg having a friend | 格雷格有朋友 |
[06:36] | means less pressure on you. | 你的压力就小了 |
[06:37] | Now when you don’t want to do something with Greg, | 现在你不想和格雷格做什么时 |
[06:39] | you don’t have to feel guilty because he has Dane. | 你不必内疚 因为他有戴恩 |
[06:41] | And since he has plans, | 因为他有安排 |
[06:43] | you can finally come to Girls’ Night Out. | 你终于可以参加女生之夜了 |
[06:44] | – Yes. – Oh, yes! | -对 -对 |
[06:45] | I’m never free for Girls’ Night Out. | 我从来没空参加女生之夜 |
[06:46] | Let’s do this. | 我们来吧 |
[06:51] | So Girls’ Night Out is just | 所以女生之夜 |
[06:52] | doing the same thing, but at night? | 和平时没两样 只是在晚上 |
[06:54] | And with wine. | 还有葡萄酒 |
[07:01] | What do you want? | 你来做什么 |
[07:03] | Your mom made meatloaf. | 你妈做了肉卷 |
[07:04] | I always come over for meatloaf. | 我总是会来吃肉卷 |
[07:06] | You forgot to text me, but no big — saw it on Instagram. | 你忘了发短信给我 不过没什么 我看照片墙上看到了 |
[07:08] | I didn’t forget. | 我没忘 |
[07:10] | We don’t really invite each other to things anymore, right? | 我们不再邀请对方做什么了 对吗 |
[07:12] | Huh? No comprende. | 不明白 |
[07:14] | Well, maybe you’ll comprende this. | 也许你能明白这个 |
[07:16] | I saw your Insta from the yacht party. | 我看到你照片墙上的游艇派对 |
[07:19] | Well, technically the boat was barely 33 feet, | 确切来说那条船才33英尺 |
[07:23] | so it’s more of a cabin cruiser — | 应该说是有舱位大汽艇 |
[07:24] | No, I get it, I’m your little charity case, | 不 我明白 我是你的慈善项目 |
[07:26] | and you’re done bringing me around to your parties | 你不再带我参加你的派对 |
[07:28] | – with your rich friends. – Whoa, amigo, | -见你的有钱朋友 -朋友 |
[07:30] | you’re coming in a little caliente. | 你火气有点大 |
[07:32] | You don’t have to slum it around here anymore. | 你不用再来贫民窟 |
[07:33] | Go back to your mansion. | 回你的宅邸去 |
[07:38] | Well, technically it’s an estate — | 确切来说那叫别墅 |
[07:46] | So, you have a nice night? | 你今晚开心吗 |
[07:48] | The best. | 开心死了 |
[07:50] | I wish you could have seen the view from the lighthouse. | 真希望你能看到从灯塔望出去的风景 |
[07:52] | Oh, Dane posted some pictures — I can show you my Instagram. | 戴恩发了些照片 我给你看我的照片墙 |
[07:57] | You’re on Instagram? | 你有照片墙账号 |
[07:59] | Dane set it up for me. | 戴恩帮我弄的 |
[08:00] | My handle’s “Gerg Otto.” | 我的名字是格格·奥图 |
[08:01] | I wanted to fix it, but Dane thought it was funny. | 我想改 但戴恩觉得有趣 |
[08:06] | What are you laughing at? | 你在笑什么 |
[08:07] | Just something Dane said. | 戴恩说的 |
[08:09] | Dane. | 戴恩 |
[08:11] | What is that? | 什么 |
[08:13] | Just a D pic. | D照片 |
[08:14] | – Wait, what? – A D pic. | -什么 -D照片 |
[08:16] | A Dane pic. It’s a pic of Dane. | 戴恩照片 戴恩的照片 |
[08:17] | Oh, you’ve got to stop abbreviating things. | 你不能再用缩写了 |
[08:19] | You’re going to get into trouble. | 你会有麻烦的 |
[08:20] | Hmm. How was your evening? | 你今晚怎么样 |
[08:22] | So fun. | 非常好玩 |
[08:23] | Not microfiche fun, but right up there. | 比不上缩微胶片好玩 但也不错 |
[08:27] | So, tomorrow night I was thinking that — | 我想明晚… |
[08:28] | I’m sorry, I’m going out with Dane. | 抱歉 我要和戴恩出去 |
[08:29] | Again? | 又出去 |
[08:31] | Why am I just now hearing about this? | 为什么我刚听到 |
[08:33] | You’re not. You said I should go with him | 不是刚听到 你说我应该和他一起 |
[08:34] | to the “Party Like It’s 1799” Shindig, remember? | 参加”像1799年一样狂欢”舞会 记得吗 |
[08:37] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[08:39] | – You want me to cancel? – No. No, no, no, no. | -你想让我取消 -不 |
[08:42] | Go have fun catching smallpox | 去玩得开心 染上天花 |
[08:44] | and starting every sentence with “Ye.” | 用发音”耶”开始所有句子 |
[08:48] | Dane used a filter to make us look like | 戴恩用滤镜让我们看上去 |
[08:49] | we’re part of Mount Rushmore. | 成了总统山的一部分 |
[08:52] | Fun stuff. | 好玩 |
[08:53] | Turn off the phone and go to sleep, Gerg. | 关手机睡觉 格格 |
[09:02] | Dane. Come on in. | 戴恩 进来 |
[09:05] | Greg, your friend’s here. | 格雷格 你朋友来了 |
[09:07] | Did you know that your house is built on the spot | 你知道你家就修在 |
[09:10] | where the Pequot Indians first broke bread | 佩科特印第安人第一次和白人定居者 |
[09:12] | with the white settlers? | 分面包的地方吗 |
[09:13] | Oh, that’s boring. | 真无聊 |
[09:15] | So, is everyone dressing up? | 大家都这样打扮吗 |
[09:17] | Because the cape feels a little over-the — | 因为披风感觉太夸张 |
[09:19] | – Cape bros! – Cape bros! | -披风兄弟 -披风兄弟 |
[09:21] | All right, honey, we’re leaving. | 亲爱的 我们走了 |
[09:22] | Oh, good. Because I have a lot of plans tonight, too. | 很好 因为今晚我也有很多安排 |
[09:24] | Oh, great, what are you doing? | 太好了 你做什么 |
[09:26] | A little of this, a little of that. | 这个那个的 |
[09:27] | A whole lot of the other thing. | 还有其他事 |
[09:29] | You know how I do. | 你知道我的 |
[09:30] | Super vague, but have fun. | 超级不清楚 但玩得开心 |
[09:33] | No, Doris, it’s okay. | 多瑞丝 没事 |
[09:35] | I didn’t realize that it was the 16th already. | 我没发现已经16号了 |
[09:37] | I need to put you and Richard’s bone days in my calendar. | 我需要把你和理查德的性爱日记在日历上 |
[09:40] | Yeah, I already tried Angela. | 我已经联系过安吉拉了 |
[09:42] | She is watching videos of Robin Roberts on YouTube. | 她在网上看罗宾·罗伯茨的视频 |
[09:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:48] | Go bone. I’ll talk to you later. | 去上床吧 我回头跟你聊 |
[09:51] | Am I desperate enough to hang out with Anna-Kat and Franklin? | 我绝望到要和安娜凯特还有富兰克林一起玩吗 |
[09:54] | Yep! | 对 |
[09:59] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[10:01] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:03] | Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun. | 听起来你们玩得很开心 |
[10:06] | We’re not. | 没有 |
[10:07] | When is she leaving? | 她什么时候走 |
[10:10] | Guess I’ll just go downstairs. | 我下楼吧 |
[10:12] | ‘Kay. | 好 |
[10:21] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[10:22] | Cooper was on a WaveRunner having fun without me. | 库珀不带我去玩水上摩托 |
[10:25] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[10:26] | Right now your dad is at a party. | 现在你爸在派对上 |
[10:27] | Having fun without me. | 玩得开心不带我 |
[10:29] | I can’t stop looking at my phone. | 我一直在看手机 |
[10:31] | Now I know what you guys go through with social media. | 现在我懂你们和社交媒体的恩怨了 |
[10:34] | Makes you feel like a loser, doesn’t it? | 让你觉得自己是失败者 对吗 |
[10:36] | – We are losers. – Total losers. | -我们就是失败者 -绝对的失败者 |
[10:37] | We’re garbage, human garbage. | 我们是垃圾 人渣 |
[10:39] | We should crawl into a dumpster. | 我们应该爬进垃圾箱 |
[10:40] | And curl up and die. | 蜷起来死掉 |
[10:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:45] | Maybe you and I shouldn’t be around each other right now. | 也许我们现在不应该在一起 |
[10:49] | Trip! | 特里普 |
[10:50] | I didn’t know you were over. | 我不知道你来了 |
[10:51] | I’m so happy to see you. | 我真高兴见到你 |
[10:53] | Wow, Mrs. A. | A太太 |
[10:54] | I haven’t been hugged like this since I told my English teacher | 上次有人这样拥抱我 还是我告诉英文老师 |
[10:56] | I was dropping his class. | 我不上他的课了 |
[10:57] | Mom, don’t be weird. | 妈 别这么奇怪 |
[10:59] | So, Dad is out again with his new best friend Dane. | 你爸又出去和他新的好友一起玩 |
[11:02] | Whatever. Who needs Dad? Not me. | 随便了 谁需要你爸 我不要 |
[11:05] | I have you guys. What are you doing? | 我有你们 你们做什么 |
[11:07] | I have to observe the meteor shower for homework, | 我得做作业 观察流星雨 |
[11:09] | and Trip said he’d keep me company. | 特里普说他会陪我 |
[11:11] | – I’m in. – I didn’t invite you. | -我来 -我没邀请你 |
[11:13] | Well, I didn’t mean to have you, so now we’re even. | 我也没想生你 我们扯平了 |
[11:20] | Oh, wait. Meteor shower. | 慢着 流星雨 |
[11:22] | Better grab an umbrella. | 最好带把伞 |
[11:24] | Always thinking. | 考虑周到 |
[11:27] | You shall not destroy me! | 你无法毁灭我 |
[11:28] | Show me what you got! | 让我看看你的能耐 |
[11:31] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[11:33] | Mom already tried to crash our playdate. | 妈已经试过参与我们的玩耍约会了 |
[11:34] | Find your own friend. | 找你的朋友去 |
[11:36] | I don’t have a friend. | 我没有朋友 |
[11:37] | Yes, you do. Go talk to Cooper. | 你有 找库珀谈谈 |
[11:39] | What happened to Cooper — Cooper the Pooper. | 库珀怎么了 大粑粑库珀 |
[11:42] | Genius. | 天才 |
[11:44] | He lied to me about his plans | 他骗我说他有安排 |
[11:45] | so he could go to a yacht party without me last weekend. | 所以上周末不用带我去他的游艇派对 |
[11:48] | That’s not last weekend. | 这不是上周末 |
[11:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:50] | Look — Those are Fourth of July napkins. | 看 这是独立日纸巾 |
[11:53] | How did you even notice that? | 你怎么注意到的 |
[11:54] | – I love themed napkins. – He really does. | -我爱主题纸巾 -的确 |
[11:57] | It makes Christmas shopping a breeze. | 圣诞节给他买礼物可简单了 |
[11:59] | It is the Fourth of July. | 这是独立日 |
[12:01] | Why would Cooper lie to me and post an old photo? | 为什么库珀骗我 发旧照片 |
[12:03] | Go talk to him and find out. | 去问他 |
[12:05] | I think I will. | 我会的 |
[12:06] | Thanks, Franklin. | 谢谢你 富兰克林 |
[12:10] | – What? – It’s not you. | -怎么了 -跟你无关 |
[12:13] | It’s just when a woman has an idea, he ignores it, | 当女生给他出主意他就无视 |
[12:15] | but when a man says the same thing, he’s suddenly all ears. | 但男生这样说 他就听了[全是耳朵] |
[12:21] | I wish I was all ears. | 我希望我全是耳朵 |
[12:23] | Stupid nose. | 愚蠢的鼻子 |
[12:28] | Sorry we haven’t seen anything yet. | 抱歉什么都没看到 |
[12:30] | Ah, don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[12:31] | I could stay out here all night with you. | 我可以整晚和你在这里 |
[12:34] | I’ve got Bugles. I’ve got Combos. | 我有妙脆角 小椒盐饼 |
[12:36] | I’ve got Chicken In A Biskit. | 我有鸡香饼 |
[12:38] | Ooh, Chicken In A Biskit! | 鸡香饼 |
[12:39] | Mom, you really don’t need to be here. | 妈 你真的不需要在这里 |
[12:42] | Look! There’s a meteor! | 看 有流星 |
[12:43] | Wow! No, wait. That’s a plane. | 不 是飞机 |
[12:46] | A shooting star! Wow! | 流星 |
[12:48] | Nope! Another plane. | 不 又是飞机 |
[12:53] | Is that Doris or Angela? | 是多瑞丝还是安吉拉 |
[12:54] | It’s probably an emergency. | 可能是急事 |
[12:56] | No time to take it, just go. | 没时间接 快走 |
[12:57] | Dane just put up more photos | 戴恩发了更多的 |
[12:58] | of him and your dad at the 1799 party. | 他和你爸在1799派对上的照片 |
[13:01] | They’re assembling muskets, | 他们组装步枪 |
[13:02] | cobbling shoes, and churning butter together. | 染鞋子 一起搅拌黄油 |
[13:04] | That stuff’s so cool. | 这些东西太酷了 |
[13:06] | Your generation was so lucky you got to do all that. | 你们这代人真幸运 可以做这些 |
[13:11] | Look at how your dad is smiling at Dane. | 看你爸对戴恩笑 |
[13:13] | Look at how much fun they’re having. | 看他们多开心 |
[13:15] | He should be having fun with me. | 他应该跟我一起开心 |
[13:17] | You need to go down there and show him | 你应该去那里让他看到 |
[13:19] | you are way more fun than Dane. | 你比戴恩有趣多了 |
[13:21] | – You think I should? – Absolutely. | -你觉得我应该去 -当然 |
[13:23] | You need to let Dane know he’s the third wheel. | 你要让戴恩知道他是电灯泡 |
[13:25] | You know, somebody who wants to hang out with a couple | 某人和想一对在一起玩 |
[13:28] | when the couple really wants to be left alone. | 而那一对想单独在一起 |
[13:33] | I can take a hint. | 我懂暗示 |
[13:33] | No, no, no! Not you! | 不 不是说你 |
[13:55] | Hey, Katie. What are you doing here? | 凯蒂 你怎么来了 |
[13:57] | I am reliving the past with an eye towards the future. | 我用看向未来的目光重演历史 |
[14:02] | Oh, my God. Katie, thank you | 我的天 凯蒂 谢谢你 |
[14:03] | for paying attention to the Guild’s mission. | 注意协会的使命 |
[14:05] | Of course. I listen. | 当然 我有注意听 |
[14:07] | Where’s Dane? | 戴恩在哪里 |
[14:08] | He’s at the mead pong table. | 他在扔酒杯桌 |
[14:12] | He’s dominating. No one can beat him. | 他是王者 没人赢他 |
[14:14] | He’s so cool. | 他太酷了 |
[14:15] | You think dominating beer pong is cool? | 你觉得称霸扔酒杯很酷 |
[14:17] | Great. | 太好了 |
[14:19] | I will be back. | 我很快回来 |
[14:20] | I’m from Florida. | 我来自佛州 |
[14:22] | They teach beer pong in school as an elective. | 那里扔酒杯是选修课 |
[14:34] | Hey, Katie, you made it. Great! | 凯蒂 你来了 太好了 |
[14:36] | We’ll see how great you think it is once your reign is over. | 当你的统治结束时 再看看好不好 |
[14:41] | Ye on. | 耶来吧 |
[14:50] | I’m dominating. | 我是王者 |
[15:03] | Suck a musket, Dane. | 完了吧 戴恩 |
[15:21] | Drink, drink, drink! | 喝喝喝 |
[15:43] | Yeah! In your face! | 太棒了 你输了 |
[15:45] | C’mon, everybody — | 来吧 各位 |
[15:46] | Dane sucks! Dane sucks! | 戴恩差劲 戴恩差劲 |
[15:48] | Dane sucks! Dane sucks! | 戴恩差劲 戴恩差劲 |
[15:51] | Dane sucks! Dane sucks! Dane sucks! Dane — | 戴恩差劲 戴恩差劲 |
[15:53] | Katie, could I speak to you by the stocks, please? | 凯蒂 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[15:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:59] | How is this fun for you? | 你为什么觉得这个好玩 |
[16:01] | It’s not. My cellphone rang during a re-enactment. | 不好玩 我在重演时手机响了 |
[16:04] | It was the third time. | 第三次了 |
[16:05] | I hate nerds so much. | 我讨厌呆子 |
[16:07] | What was that all about? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[16:09] | I don’t want you doing all this stuff with Dane every night. | 我不希望你每晚和戴恩一起玩 |
[16:12] | You encouraged me to be friends with him. | 你鼓励我和他做朋友 |
[16:13] | Well, that was stupid. | 太傻了 |
[16:14] | And it takes up too much of your time. | 而且占了你太多时间 |
[16:17] | You’re jealous. | 你嫉妒了 |
[16:18] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[16:20] | I should have gotten a new friend years ago. | 我应该多年前就交个新朋友 |
[16:22] | I just…miss you. | 我只是想你了 |
[16:25] | I wanted you to find a new friend, | 我希望你找到新朋友 |
[16:26] | but not a new best friend. | 但不是最好的朋友 |
[16:28] | I’m supposed to be your best friend. | 我应该是你最好的朋友 |
[16:30] | Sweetie, I like Dane, but you will always be my best friend. | 亲爱的 我喜欢戴恩 但你永远是我最好的朋友 |
[16:33] | You’re hands-down my favorite person to do stuff with. | 我绝对最喜欢和你一起玩 |
[16:36] | – Really? – Of course. | -真的 -当然 |
[16:38] | I’m sorry I ever made you doubt that. | 抱歉我让你怀疑了 |
[16:39] | And to prove it, I’ll take you out for a fun night. | 为了证明 我带你出去度过一个开心的夜晚 |
[16:41] | – I’d like that. – Done. | -我喜欢 -说好了 |
[16:44] | You know, next week is the unveiling | 下周有韦斯利·里昂 |
[16:46] | of the Wesley Lyon headstone restoration | 墓碑翻新的揭幕仪式 |
[16:47] | at the Willowbrook Cemetery. | 就在威洛布鲁克公墓 |
[16:48] | You can do that with Dane. | 你可以和戴恩一起去 |
[16:57] | Could somebody give me a hand?! | 能有人帮我吗 |
[17:06] | Hey, Chambers let me in. | 钱伯斯让我进来的 |
[17:11] | Please have Chambers reassigned to the bowling alley — | 请把钱伯斯重新分配到保龄球馆 |
[17:15] | shoe rentals. | 租鞋处 |
[17:18] | Didn’t know you had an arcade in your basement. | 我不知道你家地下室有游戏机厅 |
[17:20] | In the winter it’s an ice-skating rink. | 冬天这里是滑冰场 |
[17:23] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[17:25] | So what you want? | 你有什么事 |
[17:27] | I just wanted to say I was sorry. | 我想来道歉 |
[17:29] | I was mad because I thought you blew me off. | 我生气了 因为我以为你放我鸽子 |
[17:32] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么这样想 |
[17:33] | Because when I saw you on that yacht | 因为我看到你在游艇上 |
[17:35] | I thought you lied to me about being with your parents. | 我以为你说你和父母在一起是骗我 |
[17:37] | And then I realized it was just an old picture. | 然后我发现那是旧照片 |
[17:40] | Why’d you post that? | 你为什么发上去 |
[17:43] | Because instead of hanging out with me, | 因为我父母没有陪我 |
[17:45] | my parents bailed to go sailing with the son | 而是去陪迪拜 |
[17:47] | of Dubai’s Minister of Foreign Affairs. | 外交大臣的儿子出海 |
[17:49] | They were with someone else’s son. | 他们和别人的儿子在一起 |
[17:53] | I just didn’t want anyone to know. | 我不想让其他人知道 |
[17:55] | Dude, that sucks. | 兄弟 这太差劲了 |
[17:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:58] | I guess I just thought you were sick of slumming it | 我只是以为你厌烦了和穷朋友 |
[18:00] | with your poor friend. | 一起混 |
[18:01] | What? | 什么 |
[18:02] | Dude, that’s never going to happen. | 兄弟 这永远不可能发生 |
[18:05] | I don’t care how much money you have. | 我不在乎你有多少钱 |
[18:06] | – Really? – Of course. | -真的 -当然 |
[18:09] | Plus, we’re the richest family in Westport. | 而且 我们是西港最有钱的人 |
[18:11] | Literally everyone is beneath me. | 所有人都在我之下 |
[18:17] | Uh, how many tickets do I need for that drone? | 换无人机要多少票 |
[18:20] | How many tickets do you have? | 你有多少票 |
[18:21] | – Uh, 14. – 14 tickets. | -14张 -那就是14张 |
[18:25] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[18:29] | I know it’s kind of sad that he’s just giving me things | 我知道这挺可悲的 他给我的东西 |
[18:32] | that I already own… but it’s sadder for him, right? | 本来就是我的 但他更可悲 对吗 |
[18:35] | I’ll answer that. | 我来回答 |
[18:37] | It’s sadder for me. | 我更可悲 |
[18:39] | See? | 看 |
[18:40] | Are we bueno? | 我们没事了 |
[18:42] | Muy bueno. | 完全没事了 |
[18:44] | All right, see you in a couple weeks. | 好的 几周后见 |
[18:46] | I’ll be here. | 我会在这里 |
[18:47] | Is this, like, your full-time job? | 这是你的全职工作吗 |
[18:49] | Ouch. | 好伤人 |
[18:51] | Yes. Yes, it is. | 是 是的 |
[18:53] | And I’m — I’m almost 50 years old. | 我快50岁了 |
[18:59] | Go. | 走吧 |
[19:02] | Meatloaf, my fave! | 肉卷 我的最爱 |
[19:04] | The only way this could be better | 唯一更好的 |
[19:05] | is if your mom was here, too. | 就是你妈也在这 |
[19:07] | I’m here, you dingbat! | 我在这 你这笨蛋 |
[19:09] | Muy bonita, Mrs. Otto! | 太好了 奥图太太 |
[19:12] | You also look really pretty. | 你看上去很漂亮 |
[19:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:14] | I’m your father’s date tonight. | 今晚我和你们爸爸出去约会 |
[19:16] | We compromised. | 我们互相妥协 |
[19:17] | First we’re gonna go candle-making — yawn. | 首先我们去做蜡烛 打哈欠 |
[19:20] | Then we’re gonna grab dinner | 然后我们吃晚餐 |
[19:21] | and see The Rock’s new movie — groan. | 看巨石的新电影 叹息 |
[19:24] | If you don’t want to fight traffic, you can catch the 8:15 | 如果你们不想塞车 可以去我家地下室的电影院 |
[19:26] | at the theater in my basement. | 看8点15分那场 |
[19:28] | If you’re in the mood for an indie, theater two is showing — | 如果你们想看独立电影 二号厅在放… |
[19:30] | Shut up and eat, Cooper. | 闭嘴吃饭 库珀 |
[19:32] | That’s the stuff. | 感觉对了 |
[19:34] | Here, let me get a picture. Everyone together. | 我来拍照 大家过来 |
[19:39] | Everybody smile. | 大家笑 |
[19:43] | – Did you get it? – Here, hold on. | -你拍了吗 -稍等 |