时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Look who’s clearing the table without being asked. | 没叫某人收拾 某人就收拾了 |
[00:04] | Just trying to keep my mind off my break-up with Gina. | 只是想忘掉我和吉娜分手的事 |
[00:08] | Depressed Oliver | 郁闷的奥利弗 |
[00:10] | has just edged out 8-year-old NyQuiled Oliver | 刚刚挤掉八岁的感冒药奥利弗 |
[00:12] | as my new favorite Oliver. | 成为我新的最爱的奥利弗 |
[00:16] | I know breakups are tough, but you shouldn’t stay home all day. | 我知道分手很难受 但你不能整天待在家里 |
[00:19] | You should go out and have some fun. | 你应该出去玩玩 |
[00:20] | You know what we’re gonna do? | 知道我们会怎么做吗 |
[00:21] | We’re gonna push your curfew back an extra hour. | 你的回家时间推后一小时 |
[00:24] | I could use an extra hour, too. | 我也需要推后一小时 |
[00:26] | – No. – Why does Oliver get an extra hour and I don’t? | -不行 -为什么奥利弗可以我不行 |
[00:28] | Oliver’s trustworthy, and you’re not. | 奥利弗值得信任 而你不是 |
[00:30] | – What does that mean? – Oliver good, Taylor bad. | -这是什么意思 -奥利弗好 泰勒坏 |
[00:32] | I don’t know how to make it more clear. | 我不知道怎么说得更清楚了 |
[00:34] | Honey, we love you, | 宝贝 我们爱你 |
[00:36] | but you have other qualities that make you special. | 但你有其他令你特别的特点 |
[00:38] | You’ve seen “The Sixth Sense” three times, | 你看了三遍《第六感》 |
[00:40] | and you’re always surprised by the ending. | 每次结局都能让你惊讶 |
[00:45] | You know why Mom and Dad trust you so much? | 知道为什么爸妈这么相信你吗 |
[00:47] | Because you’re always studying. | 因为你总在学习 |
[00:48] | You’re just a goodie-goodie good grades. | 你就是个成绩好的好孩子 |
[00:50] | “Oh, my gosh, I got an A-minus, wah, Cooper!” | 我的天 我得了A- 库珀 |
[00:55] | Okay, first off, I wouldn’t call Cooper until I was done crying. | 首先 我哭完之后才会打给库珀 |
[00:58] | And I’m not a goodie-goodie. I can be dangerous. | 我不是好孩子 我也可以是危险的 |
[01:01] | Hey, Taylor. Want to play ponies with me? | 泰勒 想和我一起玩小马吗 |
[01:03] | – Can’t. Busy. – Taylor’s blowing me off! | -不行 忙 -泰勒拒绝我 |
[01:06] | Taylor, play with your sister. | 泰勒 陪妹妹玩 |
[01:08] | All she wants to do is run the boring Kentucky Derby | 她只想用她的塑料小马玩什么无聊的 |
[01:10] | with her plastic ponies. | 肯塔基赛马 |
[01:12] | Off the turn, it’s Duffy McSprinkles | 转弯了 是达菲·麦克糖霜 |
[01:14] | with Twinkle Toes right behind. | 闪光脚趾就在后面 |
[01:15] | It’s a two-horse race. Duffy, then Twinkle. | 两匹马不相上下 达菲 然后是闪光 |
[01:18] | Now, it’s Twinkle, then Duffy! | 现在 闪光超前 然后是达菲 |
[01:20] | Twinkle Toes has this all locked up, but wait! | 闪光脚趾锁定胜局 但是慢着 |
[01:22] | Sergeant Hooves has come out of nowhere | 蹄子队长突然冲出来 |
[01:23] | and is speeding toward the finish line! | 飞速朝终点冲过去 |
[01:25] | It’s gonna be a photo finish! | 得看图像定胜负了 |
[01:26] | And! It’s Sergeant Hooves by a nose! | 蹄子队长领先一个鼻子 |
[01:30] | A 20-to-1 underdog has just won the Kentucky Derby! | 20赔1的大黑马赢得了比赛 |
[01:34] | How is that boring? | 这怎么无聊了 |
[01:37] | Hey, I’m thinking about buying some new sheets | 我想着买些新床单 |
[01:40] | with a three-digit thread count. | 织物密度达到三位数的 |
[01:41] | Which ones do you like better? | 你更喜欢哪一种 |
[01:43] | I don’t think we have the money to buy anything new right now. | 我想我们现在没钱买新东西 |
[01:46] | We don’t, but I do. | 我们没钱 我有 |
[01:47] | I got a performance bonus at work. | 我拿到了绩效奖金 |
[01:49] | I’m a little confused. | 我有点糊涂 |
[01:51] | The money you make is your money, | 你赚的钱是你的钱 |
[01:52] | but the money I make is our money. | 我赚的钱是我们的钱 |
[01:54] | You’re not confused, Greg. You nailed it. | 你没糊涂 格雷格 说得完全对 |
[01:56] | The deal was you work while I run the house. | 你工作时我在管家 |
[01:58] | Because those two jobs are equal, | 这两份工作是平等的 |
[02:00] | any money you make is our money. | 你赚的钱都是我们的钱 |
[02:02] | Following you so far, | 目前我是明白的 |
[02:03] | but I feel you’re about to make a weird turn. | 但我感觉你马上要进行奇怪的转折 |
[02:06] | But now, I run the house and have a job on top of that. | 但现在 我管家而且要工作 |
[02:10] | That is extra work, so any money that I make is my money. | 这是额外的工作 所以我赚的钱是我的钱 |
[02:13] | Makes sense? Sure does. | 有道理吗 当然 |
[02:15] | Yes, but while you’re working, | 是 但你工作时 |
[02:16] | I’m the one who picks up the slack. | 我在管家 |
[02:17] | I make dinners, drive the kids to school, | 我做晚饭 送孩子上学 |
[02:19] | put Anna-Kat to bed, and I still have a job. | 哄安娜凯特睡觉 我也有工作 |
[02:22] | Seems to me like we’re still equal, | 在我看来我们依然是平等的 |
[02:24] | and if that’s true, | 如果是这样 |
[02:25] | any money you make should also be our money. | 你赚的钱也是我们的钱 |
[02:27] | Time out. | 暂停 |
[02:29] | Greg, this is something important in our marriage. | 格雷格 这是我们婚姻中的重要事 |
[02:31] | Before we make any decisions, | 在我们做任何决定之前 |
[02:32] | there needs to be a longer, in-depth conversation. | 需要进行长时间的深度对话 |
[02:35] | I agree, so I — | 我同意 我… |
[02:37] | Oh, no, not with you. | 不 不是和你谈 |
[02:38] | I need to go talk to my friends about this. | 我要和我朋友们谈 |
[02:48] | So the bonus is my money. | 所以奖金是我的钱 |
[02:52] | This is the part where you say I’m right | 这时候你们要说我是对的 |
[02:54] | and maybe compliment my hair. | 再夸夸我的头发 |
[02:55] | Yeah, I’m sorry, Katie, | 抱歉 凯蒂 |
[02:56] | but having separate finances is a bad idea. | 但财政分开是坏主意 |
[02:58] | Can you at least do the hair part? | 至少夸夸人家的头发吧 |
[03:00] | I wanted my money to be my money, too, | 我也希望我的钱是我的钱 |
[03:02] | but it helped drive a wedge into my marriage. | 但这毁了我的婚姻 |
[03:04] | And now my ex-wife gets all of her money and half of mine. | 现在我前妻的钱全是她的 我的一半也是她的 |
[03:07] | I could’ve had a beach house. | 我本来可以买海边别墅的 |
[03:09] | The trick to having a beach house | 拥有海边别墅的秘诀是 |
[03:11] | is not letting anyone know you have one | 不让任何人知道你有 |
[03:13] | so that no one asks you to stay there. | 这样没人要求住在那里 |
[03:15] | Doris, do you have a beach house? | 多瑞丝 你有海边别墅吗 |
[03:17] | No, I don’t have a beach house. | 不 我没有海边别墅 |
[03:22] | Point is, Katie, whatever money you and Greg make | 重点是 凯蒂 你和格雷格赚的钱 |
[03:24] | should be shared. | 应该分享 |
[03:25] | I guess I could pay off some bills. | 我想可以付账单 |
[03:26] | No! Bills are boring. | 不 账单好闷 |
[03:28] | Spend it on something fun, like a ski house. | 买点有趣的东西 比如说滑雪小屋 |
[03:32] | I don’t have a ski house. | 我没有滑雪小屋 |
[03:35] | – Oh. She got a ski house. – Shut up. | -她有滑雪小屋 -闭嘴 |
[03:40] | Here are your pizzas. | 你们的披萨 |
[03:42] | Enjoy. | 慢用 |
[03:43] | Oh, uh, when we arrived, | 我们来的时候 |
[03:44] | I gave the busboy a wedge of parmesan I imported from Rome | 我给了杂工一块我从罗马进口的帕尔马干酪 |
[03:47] | to keep refrigerated. | 拿去冷藏 |
[03:48] | Could you get that for me? | 可以帮我拿来吗 |
[03:49] | I could go get it, | 我可以去拿 |
[03:50] | but then I will put it someplace you don’t want it. | 但我放的地方 你不会喜欢 |
[03:53] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[03:55] | Hey, Cooper. Hey, Oliver. | 库珀 奥利弗 |
[03:57] | Brie, Victoria. Cómo estás, ladies? | 布里 维多利亚 你们好吗 姑娘们 |
[04:00] | Muy bien, y tu? | 很好 你呢 |
[04:02] | Say what now? | 说什么 |
[04:03] | You guys going to the party at The Hill later? | 你们稍后会去山顶派对吗 |
[04:06] | Wasn’t planning on it. | 没计划 |
[04:07] | That’s a shame because we’re going, | 真可惜 我们会去 |
[04:09] | and we were hoping we’d see you there. | 希望你们也能去 |
[04:11] | Well, in that case, we’re there. | 这样的话 我们会去 |
[04:13] | Awesome. See you tonight. | 太好了 今晚见 |
[04:15] | iHasta luego! | 回头见 |
[04:18] | What in the hell is she saying? | 她在说什么鬼 |
[04:20] | Hey, good for you, Oliver. | 好样的 奥利弗 |
[04:22] | – Way to get back out there. – Thanks. | -终于重返情场了 -谢谢 |
[04:23] | It’s been a while since my break-up with Gina, | 我和吉娜分手有段时间了 |
[04:26] | and I think it’s time for me to man up and move on. | 我觉得是时候爷们起来 向前看了 |
[04:28] | You’re absolutely right. | 太对了 |
[04:29] | Girls are like butlers. | 女生就像管家 |
[04:31] | You may think you can’t live without Chester, | 你以为没有切斯特你活不下去 |
[04:33] | but then Chester II comes along and he’s just as good. | 但切斯特二代来了后 和一代一样好 |
[04:37] | Your pep talks are never relatable. | 你励志的话向来不着边际 |
[04:43] | Phyllis, Phyllis, Phyllis, please wake up. | 菲利斯 快醒来 |
[04:45] | Don’t be dead like the others. | 别像其他人一样死掉 |
[04:46] | Please wake up. | 求你醒来 |
[04:48] | Ugh, I’m alright. I’m alright, Obediah. | 我没事 奥比黛亚 |
[04:50] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[04:53] | What is on your phone anyway that is better than ponies? | 你的手机上有什么东西比小马还好的 |
[04:56] | I’m playing this game called Third Day. | 我在玩《第三天》这个游戏 |
[04:58] | You run around with strangers on the Internet, | 在网上和陌生人跑来跑去 |
[05:00] | trying to stab goblins in the face. | 争取刺中地精的脸 |
[05:02] | Can I play, too? | 我能玩吗 |
[05:05] | I guess you can collect weapons and potions for me. | 你可以为我收集武器和药水 |
[05:07] | I’ll download it for you. | 我给你下载 |
[05:08] | See? | 瞧 |
[05:10] | This way you can ignore me and play with me at the same time. | 这样你可以在无视我的同时和我玩 |
[05:13] | – Huh? – It’s working already! | -什么 -已经起效了 |
[05:17] | hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[05:19] | How was your breakfast? | 早餐如何 |
[05:20] | Terrible. | 太糟糕了 |
[05:21] | Doris and Angela agreed with you. | 多瑞丝和安吉拉同意你的话 |
[05:25] | I honestly thought this day would never come! | 我真心以为永远不会有这一天 |
[05:27] | The bonus is definitely our money, | 奖金绝对是我们的钱 |
[05:29] | but since it’s ours, I thought we could discuss how to use it. | 但既然是我们的 我们可以商量怎么用 |
[05:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:34] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么 |
[05:35] | – Put it in an emergency fund? – No! | -存起来做救急基金 -不 |
[05:37] | Let’s splurge! Blow it on ourselves! | 把钱挥霍掉 好好爽一把 |
[05:39] | Live life for a change! | 偶尔好好享受 |
[05:40] | – Go crazy! – Yes! | -疯狂一下 -对 |
[05:41] | We can fix all the dents on the minivan. | 可以修好厢式车上的所有坑 |
[05:43] | Maybe do something about that stain on the seat that never dries. | 或是座位上永远不干的污迹 |
[05:46] | – We’re not spending the money on anything practical. – Okay… | -我们不会把钱用来干实事 -好 |
[05:49] | We could go to that overpriced Westport Hotel and Spa. | 我们可以去贵死人的西港水疗酒店 |
[05:53] | That’s an amazing idea. | 真是好主意 |
[05:55] | We’re not spending money to sleep in a hotel | 我们不能把钱花在酒店上 |
[05:57] | in the town we live in! That’s insane! | 我们就住在这里 真是疯了 |
[05:58] | – You just suggested it! – I thought you’d say no, | -是你建议的 -我以为你会反对 |
[06:00] | and I’d be the cool and impulsive one for once. | 我可以做一次冲动的很酷的人 |
[06:02] | No, Greg, it’s perfect. | 格雷格 太好了 |
[06:03] | Fine, but can you go hard against this plan | 好吧 但你可以反对这计划吗 |
[06:05] | just so I can be the cool one again? | 让我再做一次很酷的人 |
[06:07] | Greg, we need to be responsible and save our money and stuff. | 格雷格 我们要有责任心 存钱什么的 |
[06:10] | Sorry, Katie. | 抱歉 凯蒂 |
[06:11] | But tonight, we’re splurging on ourselves | 但今晚 我们要好好挥霍一下 |
[06:13] | and that’s final! | 就这么定了 |
[06:15] | – We could put a little in a — – If you say “Roth IRA,” | -我们可以存一点在… -如果你说退休账户 |
[06:17] | I’m going to do a murder-suicide, | 我就先杀人再自杀 |
[06:19] | but lose my courage on the suicide part. | 但我没勇气自杀 |
[06:23] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[06:25] | Alright, we’re booked for one night in the Governor’s Suite. | 订了一晚的州长套房 |
[06:28] | The room has free high-speed Wi-Fi. | 房内有免费高速无线网 |
[06:30] | I’m gonna download so many books onto my Kindle. | 我要下载好多书到阅读器上 |
[06:33] | – Why are you packing an empty bag? – For the loot. | -你为什么装空袋子 -抢劫啊 |
[06:35] | I’m taking shampoo, toilet paper, a towel, | 我要拿洗发水 卫生纸 毛巾 |
[06:37] | maybe a pair of wine glasses. | 也许再加一对红酒杯 |
[06:39] | We should bring packing peanuts. | 我们应该拿袋装花生 |
[06:41] | Taylor, stop! | 泰勒 住手 |
[06:42] | Anna-Kat, calm down! | 安娜凯特 冷静 |
[06:45] | Rock, paper, scissors for who has to deal with this. | 石头剪刀布 看谁去解决 |
[06:50] | You have to parent! | 你得去当爹了 |
[06:52] | Why do I always throw back-to-back scissors? | 我为什么总是出剪刀 |
[06:55] | I have no sister! | 我没有姐姐 |
[06:56] | Someone want to tell me why you two are fighting? | 谁告诉我你们为什么吵架 |
[06:58] | Taylor left me to be eaten alive by monsters in a dirty swamp. | 泰勒把我扔在肮脏的沼泽里 被怪物生吞了 |
[07:02] | Inside a game. On my phone. | 在游戏中 我的手机里 |
[07:04] | I was surrounded by goblins, | 我被地精包围了 |
[07:05] | and instead of helping, she ran. | 她没帮我 她逃跑了 |
[07:07] | And after I was killed, | 我死了后 |
[07:09] | she came back and stole all my weapons and healing potions. | 她回来偷了我所有的武器和愈合药水 |
[07:13] | Dad, tell her this isn’t a big deal. | 爸 告诉她这没什么大不了 |
[07:14] | Anna-Kat, it’s a very big deal, | 安娜凯特 这是大事 |
[07:16] | and you have every reason to be mad. | 你完全有理由生气 |
[07:19] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[07:20] | Sisters should take care of each other. | 姐妹应该互相照顾 |
[07:22] | Your siblings are the longest relationship you’ll ever have, | 你和兄弟姐妹的关系是你这辈子将拥有的最长久的关系 |
[07:24] | and you need to have their backs always. | 你需要永远支持他们 |
[07:27] | Whether it’s in a video game or real life. | 游戏中和生活中都是这样 |
[07:29] | You got that? | 明白吗 |
[07:31] | Mom! Dad’s trying to force a teachable moment again! | 妈 爸又在说教了 |
[07:33] | Don’t bother your mother. She’s packing. | 别烦你妈 她在收拾行李 |
[07:35] | We’re leaving you in charge | 我们让你管事 |
[07:36] | because we’re spending the night at a hotel. | 因为我们今晚住酒店 |
[07:37] | No, there will be no — | 不 不会有… |
[07:39] | Well, there might be. It’s none of your concern. | 有可能 这不是你关心的问题 |
[07:41] | You can’t leave me with her! | 你不能把我扔给她 |
[07:43] | She’d sell me for a Forever 21 gift card. | 她会把我卖掉换服装店的现金卡 |
[07:45] | No, because Taylor’s gonna take this opportunity | 不 因为泰勒会借这个机会 |
[07:48] | to prove she is an amazing big sister. | 证明她是非常棒的姐姐 |
[07:50] | Just to be safe. Oliver! | 以防万一 奥利弗 |
[07:52] | Yeah, what’s going on? | 有什么事 |
[07:54] | We’re leaving for the night. | 我们今晚不在 |
[07:56] | Taylor’s in charge, but you’re in charge of Taylor. | 泰勒管事 你管着泰勒 |
[07:58] | – Why?! – Because he’s safe and sensible. | -为什么 -因为他可靠理智 |
[08:00] | Win for me. | 我没意见 |
[08:01] | I’ll take “Screw-up” Over “Safe and sensible” Any day. | 我宁愿每天搞砸 也不要可靠理智 |
[08:04] | Hey, I’m not sensible. | 我不理智 |
[08:05] | Last week, I went out for barbecue, | 上周我们去烧烤 |
[08:06] | didn’t even bring a stain stick. | 我甚至没带去污剂 |
[08:08] | Don’t fight it, Oliver. | 别反抗了 奥利弗 |
[08:09] | You come from a long line of Otto men | 你是奥图家的男人 |
[08:10] | who lived boring lives, | 过着无趣的生活 |
[08:12] | but they died in their sleep in their 90s. | 但会在90多岁时在睡梦中去世 |
[08:13] | Isn’t that great? | 这不是很棒吗 |
[08:14] | Ha! Your life is gonna suck. | 你的人生会差劲死的 |
[08:25] | Alright. It’s time. | 到时候了 |
[08:26] | Tell the chauffeur to pick | 让司机来接我们 |
[08:27] | us up and take us to the party on The Hill. | 送我们去山顶派对 |
[08:29] | Damn! Bentley’s sick. He can’t drive us. | 见鬼 宾利病了 他不能送我们 |
[08:32] | Why is life so hard? | 为什么人生如此艰难 |
[08:42] | Or we could drive ourselves. | 或者我们自己开车去 |
[08:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:45] | We can take my dad’s car. | 可以开我爸的车 |
[08:46] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[08:47] | Everyone thinks I’m a goodie-goodie, | 所有人都觉得我是好孩子 |
[08:49] | but I’m not. | 但我不是 |
[08:50] | I’m the type of dude who’s not afraid | 我是那种不害怕 |
[08:52] | to take a dip in the pool straight after a meal. | 吃完饭就去游泳的人 |
[08:54] | I ain’t waiting that hour. | 我不会等上一小时 |
[08:56] | What if Mom and Dad catch us? | 如果爸妈抓到我们呢 |
[08:57] | No, they’re spending the night at the — | 不会 他们今晚在… |
[08:59] | wait, did you just call them Mom and Dad? | 慢着 你刚叫他们爸妈吗 |
[09:00] | Okay, so maybe they won’t catch us, | 也许他们不会发现 |
[09:02] | but we’re 15. | 但我们才15岁 |
[09:03] | We don’t know how to drive. | 我们不会开车 |
[09:05] | My mom drives while drinking coffee | 我妈一边开车一边喝咖啡 |
[09:06] | and yelling at us for being ungrateful monsters. | 还骂我们是不知感恩的怪物 |
[09:08] | I think I can manage. | 我想我可以的 |
[09:10] | – This isn’t you. – No, this is the new me. | -这不是你 -对 这是新的我 |
[09:12] | Listen, if we want to be successful businessmen | 听着 如果我们想在长大后 |
[09:14] | when we grow up, we’re gonna have to take some risks. | 成为成功的商人 就必须冒险 |
[09:17] | Every CEO of every Fortune 500 company | 财富五百强公司的首席执行官们 |
[09:19] | took their dad’s car out when they were teenagers. | 在少年时都开过爸爸的车 |
[09:21] | – Is that true? – Don’t look it up, but yeah. | -是真的吗 -别上网查 是真的 |
[09:31] | This room is amazing, Greg! | 房间太棒了 格雷格 |
[09:37] | The floor’s not sticky! | 地板不粘 |
[09:39] | And look, the TV remote is not on a leash, bolted to the table. | 看 电视遥控器没有用绳子拴着固定在桌子上 |
[09:44] | This is the first hotel room we’ve been in | 这是我们第一次住酒店 |
[09:45] | where I haven’t gotten the sense that something bad went down. | 我没有感觉到有坏事发生 |
[09:48] | Greg! A bowl of real lemons | 格雷格 一碗柠檬 |
[09:50] | out of season. | 反季节的 |
[09:54] | – Come on, Greg. – Yeah, yeah. | -快来 格雷格 -来了 |
[10:01] | Now who’s “Safe and sensible”? | 谁可靠理智啊 |
[10:04] | Dude, this is weird. | 伙计 这很奇怪 |
[10:05] | Why aren’t you in the front with me? | 你为什么不坐在前排 |
[10:07] | Because I’ve never sat in the front, | 因为我从没坐过前排 |
[10:08] | and I’m never gonna sit in the front. | 我永远不会坐在前排 |
[10:10] | The Hill, chop chop. | 去山顶 快点 |
[10:18] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[10:20] | This feels good. | 感觉真好 |
[10:22] | So good. | 太好了 |
[10:23] | I’m in Heaven. | 我在天堂 |
[10:25] | Greg, what are you doing? | 格雷格 你在做什么 |
[10:26] | – Are you holding your breath? – Sorry. | -你在憋气吗 -抱歉 |
[10:29] | My body is not accustomed to relaxation. | 我的身体不习惯放松 |
[10:31] | You need to let yourself go. | 你需要放松 |
[10:34] | You deserve to enjoy yourself. | 你理应享受 |
[10:36] | Okay. I’ll try. | 好 我会试试 |
[10:45] | Just getting regular, legitimate massages in here! | 只是在接受普通传统的按摩 |
[10:58] | We made it. | 我们到了 |
[11:01] | Well done, man. You were a natural out there. | 做得好 你有天赋 |
[11:03] | I mean, you’re scared of making lefts, | 你害怕左转 |
[11:05] | but three right turns gets you there all the same. | 但转三次右转也一样能到 |
[11:08] | Ooh, there’s Brie and Victoria totally checking us out. | 布里和维多利亚在看我们 |
[11:11] | – I got a cooler! – What’d you bring, guys? | -我有冷藏器 -你带了什么 |
[11:13] | Hey, let’s not be too eager. Just give them a “Sup” Nod. | 别太急切的样子 给一个”你好”的点头 |
[11:21] | How’s my hair? | 我头发怎么样 |
[11:22] | Fresh. | 清新 |
[11:24] | – New conditioner? – You know it. | -新护发素 -你知道的 |
[11:28] | Hey, ladies. | 姑娘们 |
[11:29] | Did you guys drive here yourselves? | 你们自己开车来的 |
[11:31] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[11:32] | You have a license? | 你有驾照吗 |
[11:33] | No, ma’am. | 没有 小姐 |
[11:35] | I’m not afraid of getting into a little trouble. | 我不害怕惹点麻烦 |
[11:39] | And apparently you’re not afraid of leaving the car in neutral. | 显然你也不怕给车挂空档 |
[11:41] | No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不要不要 |
[11:43] | Come back! | 回来 |
[11:57] | Who needs an emergency fund? | 谁需要救急基金 |
[12:04] | Mom and Dad are gonna kill us. | 爸妈会杀了我们 |
[12:06] | They’re not your mom and dad, and they’re not gonna kill you. | 他们不是你的爸妈 他们不会杀了你 |
[12:09] | They’re gonna kill me. | 他们会杀了我 |
[12:10] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[12:11] | – Should we go mingle? – No! | -要去玩吗 -不 |
[12:13] | You took your parents’ car without permission, | 你未经允许开了父母的车 |
[12:15] | and then crashed it? | 然后把它撞坏了 |
[12:17] | My sister did that, | 我姐也这么做过 |
[12:19] | and then she got sent away. | 结果被送走了 |
[12:20] | This is so bad. This is so bad. | 完了完了 |
[12:23] | There’s got to be a way to fix this. | 肯定有办法解决 |
[12:25] | Wait a minute. You. | 等等 你 |
[12:27] | – You can fix this. – How? | -你可以解决 -怎么做 |
[12:29] | With that credit card | 用你父母 |
[12:30] | your parents bought that private island with. | 买私人小岛的信用卡 |
[12:31] | Oh, yeah! | 是的 |
[12:33] | To be fair, we bought that island with points, | 公平来说 我们是用积分买的岛 |
[12:34] | but you’re right. | 但你说得对 |
[12:35] | Let’s throw money at this problemo. | 我们用钱解决问题 |
[12:37] | I’ll just buy an identical car and swap it out | 在你父母早上回家前 |
[12:39] | before your parents get home in the morning. | 我买辆一样的车换掉 |
[12:40] | If we set the radio stations to NPR | 如果将电台调到公共广播电台 |
[12:42] | and throw some compression socks in the glove box, | 再在储物箱里放点压缩袜 |
[12:44] | that might actually work. | 也许能行 |
[12:48] | Mmm, hotel macadamia nuts. | 酒店夏威夷果 |
[12:52] | I did it. Gonna need a whole new bucket list. | 我做到了 需要新的遗愿清单了 |
[12:55] | $12?! | 12块 |
[12:57] | Greg, what did we say? | 格雷格 我们怎么说的 |
[12:58] | No more incredulously shouting | 不要再因为小酒吧的价格 |
[13:00] | the price of things from the minibar. | 而怀疑地大叫 |
[13:01] | If you want something, just have it. | 你想吃什么就吃 |
[13:03] | Screw it. | 不管了 |
[13:05] | What’s that thing that Taylor always says? | 泰勒总是说什么来着 |
[13:06] | “Yol-Toe”? | 油头吗[应为YOLO 人生只活一次] |
[13:08] | It’s definitely Yol-Toe. | 绝对是油头 |
[13:10] | Yol-Toe! | 油头 |
[13:13] | Greg, what is on your neck? | 格雷格 你脖子上是什么 |
[13:15] | What? | 什么 |
[13:20] | Oh, no. It’s hives. | 不好 起疹子了 |
[13:21] | It’s a reaction to the macadamia nuts. | 吃了夏威夷果的原因 |
[13:23] | This is what happens when you spend recklessly. | 不顾后果地花钱就是这种下场 |
[13:26] | Oh, I’m so itchy. | 好痒 |
[13:28] | We have to go home and get my prescription antihistamine. | 我得回家吃处方抗组胺剂 |
[13:30] | Greg, you’re fine. | 格雷格 你没事 |
[13:32] | It’s not like your throat is closing up. | 你的喉咙没有闭合 |
[13:33] | Oh, my God! That can happen?! | 我的天 会发生这种事 |
[13:35] | How do I keep it open? I have to keep using my voice. | 怎么保持畅通呢 我要一直出声 |
[13:43] | Mom and Dad called. | 爸妈打电话了 |
[13:44] | Dad had an allergy attack, so they’re coming home. | 爸过敏了 他们马上回家 |
[13:46] | It’s time to go to bed. | 是时候睡觉了 |
[13:48] | Mom tells me a story first. | 妈妈会给我讲故事 |
[13:49] | Um, okay. | 好 |
[13:51] | Ed Norton and Brad Pitt start a fight club for some reason, | 爱德·诺顿和布拉德·皮特不知什么原因开办了搏击俱乐部 |
[13:54] | and, in the end, they’re the same dude. | 最后 他们是一个人 |
[13:56] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[13:57] | You know why I got so mad at you | 知道你在游戏中背叛我 |
[13:59] | when you betrayed me in that video game? | 我为什么那么生你的气吗 |
[14:01] | Because you spent years watching “Real Housewives” with mom | 因为多年来你和妈妈一起看《娇妻》真人秀 |
[14:04] | and have been programmed to believe | 开始相信 |
[14:05] | that’s how a woman reacts to the smallest of problems? | 面对最小的问题女人也是那种反应 |
[14:07] | No. | 不是 |
[14:09] | Because Dad’s right about you. | 因为爸爸说得对 |
[14:12] | You don’t have anyone’s back but your own. | 你不管别人只管你自己 |
[14:15] | You really think that about me? | 你真这样想我吗 |
[14:21] | Ugh, that must be Mom and Dad. | 肯定是爸妈 |
[14:26] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[14:28] | What happened to Dad’s car? | 爸的车怎么了 |
[14:30] | And why is Oliver driving? | 为什么是奥利弗在开车 |
[14:32] | What did you guys do?! | 你们做了什么 |
[14:34] | I took Dad’s car out, and I crashed it. | 我开走了爸的车 撞坏了 |
[14:36] | What?! This isn’t you! | 什么 这不是你 |
[14:38] | I know I screwed up, but don’t worry. | 我知道我搞砸了 但别担心 |
[14:40] | Cooper’s gonna buy a new car and have it here in the morning | 库珀会买辆新车 在爸妈早上回来前 |
[14:42] | before Mom and Dad get back. | 放在这里 |
[14:44] | Dad had an allergy attack. | 爸过敏了 |
[14:45] | Mom and Dad are on their way home right now! | 爸妈马上就到家了 |
[14:47] | What? No. | 什么 不好 |
[14:49] | Oh, my God. I’m so busted. | 我的天 我完了 |
[14:50] | Not necessarily. I have an idea. | 没必要 我有主意 |
[14:53] | Is everyone’s passport current? | 大家的护照能用吗 |
[15:01] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[15:09] | It’s the bumper and the trunk. | 保险杆和后备箱 |
[15:10] | This is gonna cost a fortune to fix. | 修好要花很多钱 |
[15:12] | Ugh. I don’t know whether my throat is closing up | 我不知道我的喉咙在闭合 |
[15:14] | because I’m having an allergy attack | 是因为过敏发作 |
[15:16] | or because I’m having a panic attack | 还是恐慌发作 |
[15:18] | over how much money we spent on M&Ms in a glass jar. | 因为我们为了玻璃罐里的巧克力豆花了那么多钱 |
[15:21] | Oh, you guys are home. | 你们回来了 |
[15:22] | Hey, Dad. How are — Oh, my God. | 爸 你们…我的天 |
[15:24] | What happened to the car? | 车怎么了 |
[15:27] | That branch must have fallen when that big wind kicked up. | 肯定是刮大风时树枝掉下来 |
[15:29] | Makes perfect sense to me. | 我觉得完全合理 |
[15:31] | I knew this was gonna happen. | 我就知道会这样 |
[15:32] | I should’ve had that tree trimmed a while ago. | 我应该之前就修剪树枝 |
[15:34] | You’re just lucky no one got hurt, Dad. | 没人受伤算幸运了 爸 |
[15:36] | Now that this mystery is all wrapped up, let’s go inside. | 神秘事件结束了 我们进去 |
[15:39] | I’ll put on some cocoa. | 我冲热可可 |
[15:41] | But the thing is… | 但问题是 |
[15:43] | how did a pine branch fall from a maple tree? | 枫树怎么会掉松树枝 |
[15:48] | – Grafting? – Yup. | -嫁接 -对 |
[15:50] | You guys have two seconds to tell us the truth. | 给你们两秒说出真相 |
[15:53] | – One… -Well — | -一 -那个 |
[15:54] | – Two… – Okay. | -二 -好的 |
[15:55] | I was the one who took out the car. | 是我把车开出去了 |
[15:58] | – That’s a big surprise! – You crashed the car, | -好惊讶啊 -你撞坏了车 |
[16:01] | and then you tried to get your brother to cover for you. | 你想让你弟弟给你打掩护 |
[16:02] | That’s a new low, Taylor. | 你这次坏出新高度了 泰勒 |
[16:05] | What were you thinking? | 你在想些什么 |
[16:07] | You know what? It doesn’t even matter. | 知道吗 这根本不重要了 |
[16:09] | I’m gonna deal with you in the morning. | 我早上再来修理你 |
[16:11] | I have to go inside and draw your dad a Cream of Wheat bath. | 我必须进去给你爸来个麦乳浴 |
[16:14] | Why not an oatmeal bath? | 为什么不是燕麦浴 |
[16:15] | I’m not wasting the good hot cereal on you, bro! | 我不会在你身上浪费好麦片 兄弟 |
[16:17] | Everyone, in the house! | 所有人进屋 |
[16:19] | I don’t know how this is gonna end up, | 我不知道最终如何 |
[16:21] | but I wanted to say — | 但我要说 |
[16:22] | I’ve had a great life with you. | 此生有你我很幸福 |
[16:24] | You’re not dying, you’re just a little bumpy. | 你不会死的 只是起了些包 |
[16:29] | I’m sorry I made us spend all the bonus money. | 抱歉我让我们花光了奖金 |
[16:32] | We should have put it in an emergency fund | 我们应该存起来做救急基金 |
[16:34] | like you said, so we could pay for the car. | 就像你说的那样 这样可以修车 |
[16:36] | I don’t agree. | 我不同意 |
[16:38] | – You don’t? – No. | -你不同意 -对 |
[16:39] | If this near-death experience has taught me anything, | 这次临死体验教会我的是 |
[16:41] | it’s that, while you have to plan for the future, | 你必须为未来做计划 |
[16:43] | you also have to live for today. | 同时也在活在当下 |
[16:45] | Yol-Toe, right? | 油头 对吗 |
[16:47] | Yeah. “Yol-Toe.” | 对 油头 |
[16:51] | I had a great time tonight, | 我今晚很开心 |
[16:52] | up until the anaphylactic reaction and the wrecked car. | 除开过敏和撞坏的车 |
[16:55] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[16:56] | Plus I think that we got our money’s worth. | 而且我们的钱花得值 |
[17:03] | Why’d you take a furry pillow? | 你为什么拿毛绒抱枕 |
[17:04] | New dog bed. | 新狗床 |
[17:07] | Why’d you do that for me? | 你为什么为我那样做 |
[17:09] | We’re supposed to have each other’s backs. | 我们应该彼此照应 |
[17:10] | Since when? | 从何时开始的 |
[17:11] | Usually we just point and laugh at the person who gets in trouble. | 通常我们只是取笑有麻烦的人 |
[17:14] | Since now. | 从现在开始 |
[17:16] | Like it or not, the longest relationship we’re gonna have | 不管你喜不喜欢 我们这辈子最长的关系 |
[17:18] | is with each other. | 就是姐弟关系 |
[17:19] | I honestly don’t know what to say. | 我真心不知道说什么好 |
[17:21] | If there’s anything I can do for you, just ask. | 如果我能为你做什么 开口就行 |
[17:23] | Switch rooms with me. Your closet is bigger than mine. | 和我换房间 你的衣橱比我的大 |
[17:26] | No. | 不 |
[17:27] | But don’t let that ruin the moment. | 但别让这事毁了这一刻 |
[17:29] | This was good stuff. | 现在这样很好 |
[17:33] | Taylor, front and center. | 泰勒 过来 |
[17:37] | Your mother and I slept on it, | 你妈和我昨晚想过了 |
[17:38] | and as punishment for wrecking my car, | 作为撞坏我的车的惩罚 |
[17:40] | you’re gonna get a job to pay us back for the repairs. | 你要找工作还我们修车的钱 |
[17:42] | When am I supposed to work?! | 我什么时候去工作 |
[17:43] | I have rehearsal for the new school musical like every night. | 我每晚都要为学校的新音乐剧彩排 |
[17:45] | Well, you’re going to have to quit the musical, then. | 那你只能退出音乐剧了 |
[17:48] | We gave you an opportunity to be responsible, | 我们给你负责任的机会 |
[17:50] | and you blew it. | 你搞砸了 |
[17:51] | Every weekend, you’re here in your room. | 每个周末你要待在房间里 |
[17:54] | But… | 但是 |
[17:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:57] | It was me. | 是我 |
[17:58] | I was the one who crashed the car. | 是我把车撞坏的 |
[18:02] | What? | 什么 |
[18:03] | And me! | 还有我 |
[18:04] | Don’t hate me, Mom and Dad. | 别讨厌我 爸爸和妈妈 |
[18:06] | Taylor was just covering for me. | 泰勒为我打掩护 |
[18:08] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[18:10] | You did that for him? | 你为他这样做 |
[18:11] | Yeah, of course. He’s my brother. | 当然 他是我弟弟 |
[18:17] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[18:20] | Are you crazy?! What were you thinking?! | 你疯了吗 你在想什么 |
[18:22] | You’re not even allowed to drive! | 你根本不能开车 |
[18:23] | Cooper and I snuck out to meet some girls at a party. | 库珀和我溜出去参加派对见女生 |
[18:26] | We forgot to put the car in park, | 我们忘了拉手刹 |
[18:28] | it rolled down a hill, and it crashed into a tree. | 车从山下滑下去 撞到了一棵树 |
[18:31] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我根本不知道说什么好 |
[18:33] | – That’s never happened before. – I’m sorry. | -这可是头一次 -对不起 |
[18:36] | It’s just you guys always call me the sensible kid and — | 只是因为你们总是说我是理智的孩子 |
[18:38] | So you’re mad because we think highly of you? | 因为我们觉得你好 你生气吗 |
[18:39] | I wanted to do something reckless, | 我想鲁莽行事 |
[18:42] | and it turned out a little more reckless than I wanted. | 结果这比我想象中鲁莽过头了 |
[18:44] | He was actually a very safe driver. | 其实他是非常可靠的司机 |
[18:46] | Ten and two the whole way. Wasn’t too chatty. | 一直双手握着方向盘 也不怎么聊天 |
[18:49] | Would’ve been nice if there was a chilled evian in the back. | 后排要是有冰依云矿泉水就好了 |
[18:51] | Let’s go from the top. You and Cooper sneak out… | 我们从头说一遍 你和库珀溜出去 |
[18:53] | Grounded for a month! | 禁足一个月 |
[18:56] | …drive my car… | 开我的车 |
[18:57] | No phones for six months! | 六个月没手机 |
[18:59] | …without a license… | 没有驾照 |
[19:00] | Most kids take their driver’s test at 16. | 大多数孩子16岁时考驾照 |
[19:02] | Not you. | 你别想了 |
[19:03] | You’re gonna be the weird spandex bike guy | 你将成为紧身裤单车怪人 |
[19:05] | until you’re 21. | 一直到21岁 |
[19:06] | And I’m buying you the shorts. | 我会给你买短裤 |
[19:08] | And you’re wearing the shorts! | 你要穿短裤 |
[19:10] | I think the biggest issue here is the damage to the car, | 我觉得最大的问题是车坏了 |
[19:13] | – and for that, I’d like to pay — – No. | -我愿意出钱 -不 |
[19:15] | To pay us back for the repairs, you’re getting a job. | 还我们修车费 你得找工作 |
[19:17] | A minimum-wage job. | 最低工资的工作 |
[19:19] | I want you to pay us back nice and slow. | 我要你慢慢地还钱 |
[19:24] | We also lied to your face. No punishment for that? | 我们还当面说谎 没惩罚吗 |
[19:27] | What are you doing, man? | 你做什么 |
[19:32] | And that’s the last of my bonus. | 这是最后的奖金 |
[19:34] | Hey, new guy. Treat these people well. | 新来的 好好招待他们 |
[19:37] | Give ’em a salad on the house. | 请他们吃沙拉 |
[19:39] | A side salad. Small. To split. | 附餐沙拉 小份 分着吃 |
[19:42] | Thank you, waiter. | 谢谢你 服务员 |
[19:43] | Would you like croutons on that? | 你们想要面包丁吗 |
[19:45] | W-W-Who gave you the authority | 谁给你权力 |
[19:47] | to toss in croutons? | 给面包丁 |
[19:50] | Busboy. | 杂工 |
[19:53] | Why are you working here again? | 你为什么在这里工作 |
[19:55] | It’s my punishment. | 我的惩罚 |
[19:56] | But we’re not your parents. | 但我们不是你父母 |
[19:57] | Guys. | 两位 |
[20:03] | Anna-Kat, there’s an orc on your six. | 安娜凯特 你后面有半兽人 |
[20:05] | I’m more worried about that creepy sorcerer following us. | 我更担心跟着我们的变态巫师 |
[20:08] | Oh, God. You’re right. | 天啊 你说得对 |
[20:09] | He’s just standing there watching us. | 他就站在那里看着我们 |
[20:12] | Who is that? | 他是谁 |
[20:13] | ‘Tis I. Gregor Otto, the Elvish necromancer. | 是我 格雷戈尔·奥图 精灵巫师 |
[20:17] | Have you been following us inside the game? | 你在游戏里跟踪我们吗 |
[20:19] | Just wanted to make sure you two were working together. | 只是确保你们在合作 |
[20:21] | I’ll go in with my melee weapon | 我用近战武器 |
[20:22] | – while you cast “Enduring Pain.” – On it. | -你施痛苦咒 -好的 |
[20:26] | I’ve never been more proud to be disemboweled. | 我从未如此骄傲地被开膛剖肚过 |