时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Ugh, stupid wobbly leg. | 讨厌的摇晃的桌子 |
[00:07] | I asked your dad to fix this. | 我让你爸修来着 |
[00:09] | Why can’t you fix it, Mama? | 你为什么不能修 妈妈 |
[00:10] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[00:11] | I’ll get my toolbox. | 我去拿工具箱 |
[00:16] | Fixed. | 修好了 |
[00:18] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[00:19] | I made you your favorite breakfast. | 我给你做了你最爱的早餐 |
[00:21] | You made me poached eggs with salmon? | 你做了水煮蛋加三文鱼 |
[00:23] | I made you my favorite breakfast. | 我给你做了我最爱的早餐 |
[00:26] | I can’t eat. | 我吃不下 |
[00:27] | Gina leaves for Deervale today, | 吉娜今天就去寄宿学校 |
[00:29] | so we’re officially over. | 我们正式结束了 |
[00:31] | Forever. | 永远结束 |
[00:34] | Damn, girl, you’re blowing up. | 见鬼 姑娘 你好忙啊 |
[00:36] | Ever since I broke up with Trip, | 我和特里普分手后 |
[00:38] | all these guys keep texting. | 这些男生一直发短信给我 |
[00:39] | Ryan, Damian, Justin… | 莱恩 达米安 贾斯汀 |
[00:41] | Justin? | 贾斯汀 |
[00:42] | – Isn’t he your teacher? – And friend. | -他不是你老师吗 -也是朋友 |
[00:45] | Well, your alarm woke me up again. | 你的闹钟又把我吵醒了 |
[00:48] | We are not holding you hostage. | 我们没有拿你当人质 |
[00:50] | You’re free to move out any time — | 你随时可以搬走 |
[00:51] | this morning, this afternoon, this evening… | 今天早上 中午 晚上 |
[00:54] | now. | 现在 |
[00:55] | Now’s fine. | 现在就很好 |
[00:56] | All right, I-I would love to leave, trust me, | 我也想离开 相信我 |
[00:59] | but my renters found the black mold | 但我的租客发现了 |
[01:01] | that I was trying to hide with that couch, | 我想用沙发遮住的黑霉 |
[01:04] | and now I have a lawsuit on my hands, | 现在我在吃官司 |
[01:06] | so guess I’m stuck with all of you. | 看来我只能和你们在一起了 |
[01:10] | And that stupid dog, sitting in his water dish. | 还有那条蠢狗 坐着它的水碗里 |
[01:15] | Now Ryan Ricci wants to hang out Saturday, | 莱恩·里奇希望周六一起玩 |
[01:17] | but Damian already asked me to go to the movies. | 但达米安已经约我看电影 |
[01:19] | Ah, to be young again — | 再次年轻 |
[01:21] | the thrill of potential new love… | 潜在新恋情的刺激 |
[01:23] | I can’t stop thinking about Gina. | 我一直在想吉娜 |
[01:26] | Little things like when we’d watch horror movies | 小细节 比如我们看恐怖电影时 |
[01:28] | and she’d hold me when I got scared. | 我害怕时她会抱着我 |
[01:29] | …and the heartache of old. | 从没改变的心痛 |
[01:31] | I remember those days. | 我记得那些日子 |
[01:33] | I miss the excitement of the ups and downs of romance. | 我想念爱情的起起落落 |
[01:35] | Guess I’ll just have to live vicariously through my kids. | 看来我只能通过孩子的生活间接感受了 |
[01:38] | I am so sorry, Oliver. | 我真遗憾 奥利弗 |
[01:40] | You must be devastated. | 你一定伤心极了 |
[01:42] | Does it hurt like a stabbing pain, | 痛得像被刀刺了一样吗 |
[01:44] | or is it more of a kick to the nads? | 还是像被踢中蛋蛋 |
[01:46] | Nads. | 蛋蛋 |
[01:49] | Now stabbing. | 现在是刀刺 |
[01:50] | Yeah, that’s the stuff. | 是啊 感觉对了 |
[01:52] | You guys don’t appreciate it because you’re young, | 你们不懂感恩是因为你们太年轻 |
[01:54] | but these highs and lows are really exciting. | 但这些起起落落真的令人激动 |
[01:56] | You and dad don’t have any excitement in your lives? | 你和爸爸的生活中没有激动了吗 |
[01:59] | What? Anna-Kat, why would you think that? | 什么 安娜凯特 你为什么这样想 |
[02:00] | Of course Dad and I have excitement in our lives. | 我和爸爸的生活当然有激动了 |
[02:04] | Okay, don’t freak out. | 别吓坏了 |
[02:06] | The delivery guy made a mistake. | 送报员搞错了 |
[02:07] | We didn’t get one newspaper this morning. | 今早不是一份 |
[02:09] | We got two. | 而是两份 |
[02:11] | Can you believe? | 你能相信吗 |
[02:12] | I mean, it’s like… | 感觉就像 |
[02:15] | No need to go to Six Flags, Mama, | 不用去游乐园了 妈妈 |
[02:16] | ’cause your life’s a real roller coaster. | 因为你的生活就是过山车 |
[02:19] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[02:20] | She’s a little but she’s right. | 她是个小…但她说得对 |
[02:30] | I overheard that you have an abundance | 我不小心听到你有不少 |
[02:32] | of gentleman suitors lined up. | 男性追求者 |
[02:35] | Well, I have to say, I am very impressed. | 我得说 你很厉害 |
[02:37] | Tell me everything. | 告诉我所有的事 |
[02:38] | Well, Damian and Ryan both asked me out, | 达米安和莱恩约我出去 |
[02:41] | and there’s this kid from shop class | 手工课上有个男生 |
[02:42] | who keeps winking at me, | 一直冲我眨眼 |
[02:43] | but I think that’s because | 但我想那是因为 |
[02:44] | he has light sensitivity. | 他有轻微感光眼 |
[02:46] | He had eyelid surgery in middle school, but — | 他在初中时做过眼皮手术 但是 |
[02:47] | I may have misspoke when I said tell me “Everything”. | 我不应该说”所有的事” |
[02:50] | Just tell me which boy you like the best. | 告诉我你最喜欢哪个男生就行了 |
[02:52] | They’re all nice, but… | 他们都不错 但是 |
[02:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:56] | Trip and I just broke up. | 特里普和我刚分手 |
[02:57] | Shouldn’t I take some time off? | 我不应该冷静一段时间吗 |
[02:58] | No! No, no, no. You’re young. | 不要 你年轻 |
[03:00] | Uh, but don’t get tied down… | 但别定下来[捆绑] |
[03:02] | unless that’s something you’re into. | 除非你真的喜欢 |
[03:04] | Yeah, but even if my mind wasn’t on Trip, | 就算我不喜欢特里普了 |
[03:06] | I’m not really into any of these guys. | 我也不喜欢这些男生 |
[03:07] | Well, there’s got to be someone | 肯定有你 |
[03:09] | you’ve got a crush on. | 喜欢的人吧 |
[03:10] | I mean, otherwise, | 否则 |
[03:11] | why even show up at school? | 你为什么去上学 |
[03:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:15] | Well, there is this one guy. | 有个男生 |
[03:17] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[03:18] | He’s in the musical with me, | 他和我一起演音乐剧 |
[03:20] | he’s super nice, | 他人超好 |
[03:21] | and he was there for me when Trip and I broke up, | 我和特里普分手时他安慰我 |
[03:23] | but I’m pretty sure he just sees me as a friend. | 但我肯定他只把我当朋友 |
[03:26] | Ah, well, lucky for you, | 你真幸运 |
[03:28] | I know how to get a guy’s attention. | 我知道怎么吸引男生注意 |
[03:35] | Hi, Greg. | 格雷格 |
[03:37] | Kathryn, you look refreshed. | 凯瑟琳 你看上去好有精神 |
[03:45] | Creepy, Grandma. | 太诡异了 外婆 |
[03:46] | But I’m in. | 但我要学 |
[03:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:49] | The first step is | 第一步 |
[03:50] | to put yourself out there on social media. | 在社交媒体上表现活跃 |
[03:52] | You need to publicly flaunt your best life. | 你需要公开炫耀你最好的生活 |
[03:54] | You’re very lucky that you’ve got Instagram. | 你们非常幸运 现在有照片墙 |
[03:57] | Oh, in my day, | 我年轻那时候 |
[03:58] | you had to depend on loose morals | 得依靠低道德感 |
[04:00] | and good, old-fashioned word of mouth. | 老式的说三道四 |
[04:02] | Pierce follows me on Instagram, | 皮尔斯在照片墙上关注了我 |
[04:03] | but he never really likes or comments on my stuff. | 但他不点赞也不评论 |
[04:05] | No, you — you’ve got to stand out in your photos. | 你得在照片中吸引人的眼球 |
[04:08] | You need to flaunt your best assets. | 你要炫耀你最好的优点 |
[04:11] | Now, as a stewardess, I was on my feet a lot, | 做空姐时 我经常站着 |
[04:13] | so my best assets are my toned legs and my abs. | 我最好的优点就是长细腿加腹肌 |
[04:17] | Oh, and my prominent clavicles. | 还有我突出的锁骨 |
[04:19] | Well, I did get voted best smile. | 我的确被评选为最佳笑容 |
[04:21] | Well, there you go! | 就是这个 |
[04:22] | So, no more pouty face. | 别再撅嘴 |
[04:24] | You just flash that beautiful smile | 放出你的美丽笑容 |
[04:25] | and Pierce will come running. | 皮尔斯会跑着过来 |
[04:27] | Let’s do it! | 就这样做 |
[04:33] | Don’t do that. That’s my thing. | 别这样做 这是我的专属 |
[04:39] | I’ve never seen my kids like this. | 我从没见过我孩子这样 |
[04:40] | Their emotions are all over the place. | 情绪泛滥成灾 |
[04:42] | Of course they are. | 当然了 |
[04:43] | Everything’s so meaningful and intense in youth. | 对年轻人来说一切都意味深长 而且刺激 |
[04:45] | At any moment, you can be blindsided by adoration | 任何时刻 都可能被爱慕吓坏 |
[04:47] | or crushed by rejection. | 或是被拒绝摧毁 |
[04:48] | I was the exact same way when I was young. | 我年轻时就是这样 |
[04:50] | Except the rejection part. | 除了被拒绝 |
[04:52] | Homecoming Queen as a Sophomore. | 高二就是返校节皇后 |
[04:54] | I was the perfect combination of hot and mean. | 我是美丽与刻薄的完美结合 |
[04:56] | I was unstoppable. | 魅力无法阻挡 |
[04:57] | My kids are so emotional, too. | 我的孩子也很情绪化 |
[04:59] | When is science gonna learn to breed that crap out? | 什么时候才有科学办法在繁殖过程中消灭这一点 |
[05:01] | I remember when just holding Greg’s hand was electric, | 我还记得牵格雷格的手就像触电的时候 |
[05:04] | like it meant the entire world. | 好像拥有全世界 |
[05:05] | I miss that excitement. | 我想念那种刺激 |
[05:07] | I make sure my marriage never gets stale | 为保持我的婚姻新鲜 |
[05:10] | by blindsiding Richard every couple weeks. | 过几周我就会突袭理查德 |
[05:12] | Last night, I looked up gay porn on his computer | 昨晚 我在他的电脑上查找同志色情片 |
[05:15] | and pretended to be shocked to discover it | 然后假装震惊地发现 |
[05:16] | in his search history. | 他的搜索历史 |
[05:17] | I was all… | 我说 |
[05:18] | “Is this what you’re doing | 你说你在付账单时 |
[05:19] | when you say you’re paying bills?! | 原来是做这个吗 |
[05:21] | Who are you?!” | 你是什么人 |
[05:22] | Epic blowout fight, epic makeup sex. | 经典争吵 经典和好性爱 |
[05:24] | Your couples’ therapy bills | 你们夫妻的心理治疗费用 |
[05:27] | must be insane. | 一定相当高 |
[05:28] | Ah! They were! | 是的 |
[05:29] | Until I accused him of having sex | 直到我指控他和我们的 |
[05:31] | with our marriage counselor. | 婚姻咨询上床 |
[05:32] | Epic blowout fight, epic makeup sex. | 经典争吵 经典和好性爱 |
[05:35] | The crazy one is right. | 这个疯子说得对 |
[05:36] | Sometimes, you got to shake things up. | 有时候 你得让事情变得火辣 |
[05:37] | All right, I’m gonna pick a fight with Greg, | 好 我会和格雷格吵架 |
[05:38] | but I’m gonna do it my way — | 但我会按自己的方式来 |
[05:40] | by blowing something small way out of proportion. | 小题大做 |
[05:42] | Stick to what you’re good at, you know? | 发挥长处 |
[05:47] | 14 blueberries, eight walnuts, | 14个蓝莓 8个核桃 |
[05:50] | and a pile of muffin | 一堆小松饼 |
[05:51] | separated and fit for consumption. | 分开了 适合食用 |
[05:55] | Ravioli guts, ravioli skin. | 饺子馅 饺子皮 |
[05:57] | Now, which to eat first? | 先吃什么呢 |
[05:59] | Why did you dissect your food? | 你为什么分析食物 |
[06:01] | You don’t have OCD. | 你没有强迫症 |
[06:03] | No, but I do have FOMO. | 没 但我有社交控 |
[06:07] | Everything okay, Franklin? | 你还好吗 富兰克林 |
[06:08] | You’re itching more than usual today. | 你今天比平时要痒 |
[06:10] | Oh, it’s probably nothing. | 可能没事 |
[06:15] | See, it’s nothing. | 看 没事 |
[06:16] | Adult! | 大人 |
[06:18] | I need an adult! | 快来个大人 |
[06:21] | Ooh, now that is a great smile. | 这张笑容不错 |
[06:23] | See? | 看 |
[06:24] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[06:26] | Grandma’s helping me flaunt my best life on social media. | 外婆帮我在社交媒体上炫耀自己的好生活 |
[06:29] | She’s full of great advice. | 她的好建议可多了 |
[06:31] | Maybe she can help you out with Gina. | 也许你和吉娜的事她能帮忙 |
[06:32] | I’m listening. | 说吧 |
[06:33] | I know that it’s hard to see, | 我知道现在很难看到 |
[06:35] | but there will be other girls. | 但你会有其他女生 |
[06:37] | Not like Gina. | 找不到吉娜那样的 |
[06:39] | That’s because she was your first love. | 那是因为她是你的初恋 |
[06:42] | Oh, I remember my first love. | 我还记得我的初恋 |
[06:44] | Dan Linker. | 丹·林克 |
[06:45] | Oh, Dan the Man with the shag-carpet van. | 男人丹 面包车上铺着粗毛地毯 |
[06:48] | Did he break your heart? | 他伤透了你的心 |
[06:49] | No. | 不是 |
[06:51] | No, I dumped him. Hard. | 我甩了他 狠狠甩了他 |
[06:53] | No, I’ve never actually been broken up with. | 我从没被甩过 |
[06:55] | Well, obviously. | 这很明显 |
[06:57] | Found him. | 找到他了 |
[06:58] | Oh. Dan’s on Instagram? | 丹也有照片墙账号 |
[07:00] | Wow. He looks good. | 看不去不错 |
[07:02] | He looks great! | 太棒了 |
[07:04] | Oh, and here he is running a marathon, | 跑马拉松 |
[07:06] | and here he is on a boat. | 在船上 |
[07:08] | You see, Oliver? | 你看 奥利弗 |
[07:09] | Obviously, he’s moved on from me | 显然他忘了我 |
[07:11] | just like you’re going to move on from Gina. | 就像你也会忘掉吉娜一样 |
[07:13] | It says he lives in Greenwich, | 这上面说他住在格林威治 |
[07:15] | so at least he’s not poor. | 至少他不是穷人 |
[07:16] | Greenwich? | 格林威治 |
[07:17] | That’s just a few towns away. | 隔几个镇而已 |
[07:21] | Wonder if he’s single. | 不知道他是否单身 |
[07:22] | Maybe we should visit. | 也许我们应该去拜访 |
[07:25] | You know, just to prove that | 为了证明 |
[07:26] | I wasn’t even a blip on his radar. | 他根本不在乎我了 |
[07:27] | That would cheer you up, I think. | 我想会让你高兴起来 |
[07:29] | Grandma, is this you pretending to teach me a life lesson | 外婆 你是假装教我人生智慧 |
[07:32] | so you can meet a rich guy? | 借机去见有钱人吗 |
[07:33] | I don’t think so, but maybe. | 不是的 也许 |
[07:35] | You know, I’m not always honest with myself. | 我这人一向不诚实 |
[07:36] | Well, I want to come, too. | 我也要去 |
[07:38] | It’ll give me a chance to take some road-trip selfies. | 让我有机会拍公路旅行的自拍 |
[07:40] | We should go tomorrow. | 我们明天去 |
[07:41] | It’s Teacher Goof-Off Day, | 老师休息日 |
[07:42] | so Taylor and I don’t have school. | 泰勒和我不用上学 |
[07:43] | Perfect. We’ll all go. | 太好了 我们都去 |
[07:46] | I could use a break from this dump. | 我的确需要离开这个破房子 |
[07:49] | What? It’s not like you own it. | 怎么了 反正不是你们的 |
[07:52] | Mama, where’s the glitter? | 妈妈 闪粉呢 |
[07:54] | I’m making a “Get well” Card for Franklin. | 我给富兰克林做慰问卡 |
[07:57] | He has the chickenpox. | 他出水痘 |
[07:58] | They have vaccines for that now, | 现在已经有疫苗了 |
[08:00] | but sounds like Franklin. | 但听起来是富兰克林的风格 |
[08:01] | If Franklin’s out, | 如果富兰克林不上学 |
[08:02] | who am I going to have lunch with this week? | 这周我和谁吃午餐 |
[08:04] | He’s my best… | 他是我最好的 |
[08:05] | He’s your only. | 他是你唯一的 |
[08:06] | …friend. | 朋友 |
[08:07] | You’ll be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[08:09] | There are plenty of people at school | 学校里有很多人 |
[08:10] | that love you. | 爱你 |
[08:12] | – Well, hey, sweetie. – Hi, Daddy. | -宝贝 -爸爸 |
[08:14] | Anna-Kat, the glitter’s in the upstairs closet. | 安娜凯特 闪粉在楼上橱柜里 |
[08:18] | Got paper towels before we ran out. | 在没用完前就买了纸巾 |
[08:21] | It wasn’t even on the list. | 购物清单上没有 |
[08:23] | Just a little spontaneity. | 随性而为 |
[08:24] | Time to shake things up | 是时候火爆一点 |
[08:26] | and pick a fight, Doris-style. | 开始吵架 多瑞丝式 |
[08:28] | Notice my hair, Greg? | 注意到我的头发吗 格雷格 |
[08:30] | Oh, you got it done? | 你做了头发吗 |
[08:31] | No, I didn’t “Get it done”! | 不 我没做 |
[08:33] | Are we at that part of our marriage | 现在我们的婚姻状态 |
[08:34] | where you just stop looking at me?! | 就是你不再看我了吗 |
[08:36] | Not at all. I love looking at you. | 不是啊 我喜欢看你 |
[08:37] | Like an object. | 像一个东西吗 |
[08:39] | – Like a trinket on the shelf. – What? | -像架子上的小装饰 -什么 |
[08:41] | Is this because I went off-list | 是因为我不按清单 |
[08:42] | and got those paper towels? | 买了纸巾吗 |
[08:43] | You should go to a motel tonight | 你今晚应该去住旅馆 |
[08:44] | and think about what you just said. | 反思一下你说了什么 |
[08:47] | – What the — I’m confused. – You’re confused?! | -我糊涂了 -你糊涂了 |
[08:49] | Now you’re the victim?! | 现在你是受害人吗 |
[08:50] | Oh, it’s all about you! | 从来只关注你自己 |
[08:52] | Katie, I’m truly sorry | 凯蒂 真的对不起 |
[08:53] | if I’ve done anything to make you feel bad. | 如果我做了什么令你难过 |
[08:54] | I don’t feel bad. | 我不难过 |
[08:56] | That’s the problem. I feel fine. | 这就是问题 我很好 |
[08:58] | So…what do you want? | 你到底想怎样 |
[09:00] | I texted Gina four times and nothing. | 我给吉娜发了四次短信 没回 |
[09:02] | She even left the last text unread. | 最后一条她根本没看 |
[09:05] | I want to die! | 我想死 |
[09:06] | I want to feel like that! | 我想要这种感觉 |
[09:14] | What is going on with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[09:16] | I was just picking a fight to generate passion between us. | 我想通过吵架制造激情 |
[09:19] | We’ve got passion. Remember the other night | 我们有激情 还记得那晚 |
[09:21] | when we accidentally touched butts | 我们意外碰到屁股 |
[09:22] | and you said, “Ooh, la la?” | 你说哎呀呀 |
[09:24] | That’s passion, baby. | 那是激情 亲爱的 |
[09:25] | When we first started dating, | 我们一开始约会时 |
[09:26] | everything was so up in the air. | 一切都那么激情高涨 |
[09:27] | I didn’t know whether you were going to call | 我不知道你是否会打电话 |
[09:29] | or not call or ever ask me out again. | 或是不打 或是再也不约我 |
[09:31] | I always waited three days ’cause I’m so money. | 我总是等待三天 因为我很酷 |
[09:33] | It was terrifying, but I loved it. | 很吓人 但我很喜欢 |
[09:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:38] | All that uncertainty drove me insane. | 那种不确定性让我想发疯 |
[09:39] | I know it might sound silly, | 我知道听起来也许很傻 |
[09:42] | but I miss the highs and lows. | 但我想念那种起起落落 |
[09:44] | The spontaneity, the unpredictability. | 随意而为 不可预测 |
[09:47] | Say no more. | 别说了 |
[09:51] | You didn’t predict this happening, did you? | 你没预测到这个吧 |
[09:52] | No. | 没有 |
[09:54] | No, I did not. | 完全没有 |
[10:05] | I messaged Dan to let him know we were coming. | 我给丹发了消息 通知他我们会来 |
[10:08] | A Porsche with a yellow brake system? | 保时捷加上黄色刹车系统 |
[10:12] | That adds 7 grand to the total. | 另外得加7000元 |
[10:13] | So unnecessary and expensive. | 完全多余 而且很贵 |
[10:15] | – I love it. – I told you, Oliver. | -我喜欢 -我跟你说了 奥利弗 |
[10:17] | I broke that man’s heart into a trillion pieces, | 我把他的心碎成了千万片 |
[10:19] | and he still did fantastically well for himself. | 他依然活得这么好 |
[10:21] | Isn’t it weird to show up | 过了一百年 |
[10:22] | at your high-school boyfriend’s house | 突然出现在高中男友家门前 |
[10:23] | after 100 years? | 不奇怪吗 |
[10:26] | I mean, look at that oak. | 看那棵橡树 |
[10:27] | I love a mature tree. | 我爱结果的树 |
[10:29] | We just reached 60 likes on the pic of my feet | 高速上我把脚伸出车窗的照片 |
[10:31] | outside the window on the highway. | 有60个赞 |
[10:33] | Oh, see, I told you toes would sell. | 我说了 脚趾招人喜欢 |
[10:36] | Still nothing from Pierce, though. | 不过皮尔斯还是没反应 |
[10:38] | Okay, I have an idea. | 我想个主意 |
[10:39] | Now, you two — stand in front of the house, | 你们两个站在房子前 |
[10:41] | and, Oliver, put your arm around Taylor. | 奥利弗 手搭在泰勒肩上 |
[10:43] | Ooh, Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[10:45] | This will be the furthest | 你和女生最亲热的动作 |
[10:45] | you’ve ever gone with a girl. | 只会是这样了 |
[10:47] | We’ll crop his face out so it looks like | 他不露脸 这样就像 |
[10:48] | some random dude has his arm around you. | 有某个男生抱着你 |
[10:50] | But his arms are so scrawny. | 但他的胳膊太瘦 |
[10:52] | Pierce will just think it’s a baby’s arm. | 皮尔斯会觉得是婴儿的胳膊 |
[10:53] | What do you want, woman? | 你想怎样 女人 |
[10:55] | I’m in crisis. I haven’t eaten in days. | 我正遭遇危机 几天没吃饭了 |
[10:57] | And done. | 拍了 |
[10:59] | Well, this will certainly get Pierce’s attention. | 这绝对会引起皮尔斯的注意 |
[11:02] | Hashtag blessed, | #赐福 |
[11:03] | hashtag so much fun… | #好开心 |
[11:05] | …hashtag road trip, and posted! | #公路旅行 上传 |
[11:07] | Dan. | 丹 |
[11:10] | Dan the Man! | 男人丹 |
[11:12] | It’s really great to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[11:13] | Kathryn, it’s been such a long time. | 凯瑟琳 好久不见 |
[11:17] | I didn’t realize “Benjamin Button” | 我不知道《本杰明·巴顿奇事》 |
[11:19] | was based on a true story. | 原来是根据真人真事改编 |
[11:20] | You look amazing. | 你太漂亮了 |
[11:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:23] | Uh, this is my nephew Oliver a-and my niece Taylor. | 这是我侄子奥利弗和侄女泰勒 |
[11:26] | Niece? What are you talking about, Grand– | 侄女 你说什么呢 外… |
[11:28] | ♪ Old flag, you’re a high flying flag ♪ | 伟大的旗帜 高高飘扬 |
[11:31] | Taylor’s very patriotic. | 泰勒非常爱国 |
[11:34] | – Come on in. – Okay. | -进来 -好 |
[11:36] | Don’t you blow this for me. | 别给我搞砸了 |
[11:40] | Nice to meet you guys. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[11:41] | And always great to see an old friend. | 看到老朋友真是太棒了 |
[11:43] | Oh, look at how well Dan has rebounded. | 看丹恢复得多好 |
[11:46] | See? I told you. | 瞧 我早说过了 |
[11:47] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[11:48] | And hopefully he’s single. | 希望他是单身 |
[11:51] | Don’t touch that. It’s my future vase. | 别碰 未来那是我的花瓶 |
[11:54] | Let’s sit down. | 坐吧 |
[11:56] | You look so good, Dan. | 你看起来棒极了 丹 |
[11:58] | You must be doing quite well for yourself. | 肯定过得很不错吧 |
[12:00] | Well, I play quite a bit of tether ball. | 我经常玩绳球 |
[12:06] | Sweet pad. | 地方真不错 |
[12:07] | Actually, it’s, uh, not my house. | 其实这不是我的房子 |
[12:09] | It’s my parents’ place. | 是我父母的家 |
[12:10] | What, so you’re just staying here | 你只是暂住这里 |
[12:12] | while your mansion down the street gets fumigated, | 因为你这条街的豪宅在消毒吗 |
[12:14] | – or — or — – No, I live with them. | -还是 -不 我和他们一起住 |
[12:16] | I’ve been living here for years. | 我住了好多年了 |
[12:17] | I get the whole attic to myself | 整个阁楼归我 |
[12:19] | in exchange for scooping the cats’ litter boxes. | 作为交换我要清理猫砂盒 |
[12:21] | – Attic? – Litter boxes? | -阁楼 -猫砂盒 |
[12:23] | Yep, that’s the deal. | 对 说好了的 |
[12:25] | Oh, shoot — | 见鬼 |
[12:26] | I forgot Mittens’s box. Be right back. | 我忘了手套的盒子 马上回来 |
[12:28] | Boy, I did a number on him. | 我把他弄得够惨的 |
[12:33] | You might be in trouble, kid. | 你可能有麻烦了 孩子 |
[12:36] | We got robbed? Damn. | 我们家被偷了 见鬼 |
[12:38] | I should’ve left out that ugly necklace your mother gave me. | 我应该留下你妈给我的丑项链 |
[12:40] | – There was no robbery. – What? | -没有盗窃 -什么 |
[12:42] | See? You just went from a low to a high. | 瞧 你经历了起落 |
[12:43] | Oh, Greg, I went from a low to a sweaty. | 格雷格 我是从落到流汗 |
[12:46] | Now that I got your heart rate up | 我让你心跳加快 |
[12:47] | and the kids aren’t home, | 孩子们不在家 |
[12:49] | it’s just you and me, baby, like the old days. | 只有你和我 就像从前一样 |
[12:51] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[12:53] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[12:54] | Let’s do this. | 我们来吧 |
[12:55] | Upstairs? | 上楼 |
[12:56] | Upstairs is so pedestrian. | 上楼太缺乏想象力了 |
[12:58] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[12:59] | Plus, the sheets are in the wash | 而且床单在洗 |
[13:01] | because the dog threw up on the bed. | 因为狗吐在床上了 |
[13:05] | This stupid, wobbly table. | 愚蠢的晃悠的桌子 |
[13:07] | Hold on, I’ll fix it. | 稍等 我来修 |
[13:10] | Whoopsie-daisie. | 我的妈呀 |
[13:12] | Whoopsie-daisie? | 我的妈呀 |
[13:13] | Now we’re definitely not doing it. | 我们不做了 |
[13:15] | I got to get to a meeting anyhow. | 反正我要去开会 |
[13:17] | We’ll do this some other time. | 我们改天再做 |
[13:18] | Wha– But I wanted to do it now | 但我想现在做 |
[13:19] | and some other time. | 然后改天再做 |
[13:44] | Did you see Anna-Kat? She had no one to sit with. | 你看到安娜凯特了吗 没人和她一起坐 |
[13:46] | I wasn’t about to invite her to our table. | 我没打算邀请她加入我们这桌 |
[13:48] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
[13:50] | She’s just so… | 她非常 |
[13:51] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[13:54] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[13:55] | Mittens has been transitioning from dry food to wet food, | 手套从干粮换成湿粮 |
[13:58] | so her urine is a bit, uh, crystallized. | 它的尿有点结晶 |
[14:01] | I should probably wash my hands. | 我应该洗手 |
[14:04] | Eh, I’ll — I’ll do it later. | 我稍后再洗 |
[14:06] | So, what brings you here, Kathryn? | 你来是有什么事吗 凯瑟琳 |
[14:07] | Well, uh, Oliver here | 奥利弗 |
[14:10] | is going through a bad break-up, | 正经历痛苦的分手 |
[14:12] | and I — I just wanted to show him | 我想让他看到 |
[14:13] | that there is life after a heartbreak. | 心碎以后也可以过得很好 |
[14:16] | I mean… | 我意思是 |
[14:18] | …when I dumped you, I was afraid you — | 我甩你时 我担心你… |
[14:20] | What? Uh, Kathryn, I hate to correct you | 凯瑟琳 我也不想在你侄子侄女面前 |
[14:23] | in front of your niece and nephew, | 纠正你 |
[14:24] | but…I dumped you. | 但是 是我甩了你 |
[14:26] | No, you didn’t. I dumped you. | 不是的 我甩了你 |
[14:27] | You’re not remembering correctly. | 你记错了 |
[14:30] | Well, uh, sure I am. | 不会 |
[14:31] | It was the summer after our freshman year — | 高一的暑假 |
[14:33] | – We were out walking… – …by the train tracks. | -我们去散步 -在铁轨旁 |
[14:35] | And I told you that I wanted to be single for a while, | 我跟你说我想单身一阵子 |
[14:37] | that I was too young to be tied down. | 我太年轻不想定下来 |
[14:39] | You didn’t want to hear it, | 你不想听 |
[14:40] | so you just plugged your ears and — | 你只是塞住耳朵 |
[14:43] | That. You did that. | 你就是这样做的 |
[14:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[14:47] | You did dump me. | 你甩了我 |
[14:49] | Wha– | 什么 |
[14:50] | I locked myself in my room for that entire summer. | 整个暑假我把自己关在房间里 |
[14:53] | My only rebound was a crow I befriended | 唯一的过度对象就是成了朋友的乌鸦 |
[14:55] | by feeding him berries through the window. | 我透过窗户给它喂莓果 |
[14:58] | This is going so much more terribly | 这比我能想象的 |
[15:00] | than I could have imagined. | 糟糕太多 |
[15:02] | You should ask Dan if he’ll lend you a starter cat. | 你应该问丹能不能借你一只猫 |
[15:11] | Wine? | 红酒 |
[15:12] | It’s only 4:00. | 才四点 |
[15:13] | It’s happy hour. | 酒吧的欢乐时光 |
[15:15] | So, do you come here often? | 你经常来这里吗 |
[15:17] | Ooh, pretending we’re meeting for the first time, got it. | 假装初次见面 明白 |
[15:20] | Going for a high. | 找开心 |
[15:21] | Hello, hello, | 你好 |
[15:22] | I’m Greg, I am. Oh… | 在下格雷格 |
[15:24] | You’re right. That was dumb. | 没错 太傻了 |
[15:27] | Hi. I’m Greg. | 你好 我是格雷格 |
[15:28] | Hi, Greg. Nice to meet you. | 你好 格雷格 很高兴认识你 |
[15:31] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[15:31] | I’m a history professor. | 我是历史教授 |
[15:32] | Ooh. I love history. | 我爱历史 |
[15:35] | Oh. So, what’s your favorite era? | 你最爱什么时代 |
[15:38] | Why don’t we | 不如我们 |
[15:40] | say our favorite eras at the same time? | 同时说出最爱的时代 |
[15:42] | 1, 2, 3… | 一二三 |
[15:45] | – Classical antiquity. – Classical antiquity. | -古典古代 -古典古代 |
[15:48] | I knew it’d be the same one. | 我就知道是一样的 |
[15:51] | Anna-Kat, is something wrong? | 安娜凯特 出事了吗 |
[15:52] | No. | 没 |
[15:57] | There’s definitely something wrong. | 肯定出事了 |
[15:59] | We need to speed this up. | 加速吧 |
[16:00] | We meet, go out a bunch of times… | 我们认识 约会几次 |
[16:01] | Fall in love, have our first couple’s costume… | 相爱 第一次穿情侣变装 |
[16:03] | Ketchup and relish, | 番茄酱和冷稠酱汁 |
[16:04] | because you refused to wear yellow. | 因为你拒绝穿黄色的 |
[16:05] | – It washes me out. – We get married, | -穿上特没精神 -我们结婚 |
[16:07] | you knock me up on our honeymoon, | 蜜月时你让我怀孕了 |
[16:08] | three kids and an untrainable dog later, | 经历了三个孩子和一条无法训练的狗 |
[16:10] | here we are. | 就是现在 |
[16:14] | You seem a little down, sweetie. | 你看上去有点不开心 宝贝 |
[16:15] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[16:18] | The kids at school think I’m weird. | 学校的孩子觉得我很奇怪 |
[16:26] | I thought you said he wasn’t gonna do that anymore. | 你不是说过它不会再这样吗 |
[16:32] | What happened? What did they say to you? | 出什么事了 她们对你说了什么 |
[16:35] | They didn’t say anything to my face. | 她们没当我的面说 |
[16:37] | That’s not how it works. | 现在不是这样的 |
[16:39] | Today, kids aren’t allowed to bully, | 现在孩子们不能在学校欺负人 |
[16:41] | so they just make fun of you behind your back. | 所以她们背着你取笑你 |
[16:43] | So, you overheard them talking about you? | 你无意中听到她们说你 |
[16:44] | Yeah. They said I was weird. | 对 她们说我很奇怪 |
[16:48] | Am I weird? | 我奇怪吗 |
[16:49] | Anna-Kat, you are unique. | 安娜凯特 你是与众不同的 |
[16:51] | There is nobody else like you, and that is a good thing. | 你和任何人都不同 这是好事 |
[16:55] | You have to say that because you’re my mom. | 你必须这样说 因为你是我妈 |
[16:58] | I am weird. They were right. | 我很奇怪 她们说得对 |
[17:00] | So what? It’s okay to be weird. | 那又怎样 奇怪不是坏事 |
[17:01] | Everyone’s a little weird. | 所有人都有点奇怪 |
[17:03] | Look at your mom. | 比如你妈 |
[17:04] | She wakes up screaming once a month | 每月她会有一次尖叫着醒来 |
[17:05] | and punches me in my sleep. | 揍睡着了的我 |
[17:07] | It’s not funny. | 不好笑 |
[17:09] | It’s so funny. | 太好笑了 |
[17:10] | I told you to sleep with a helmet. | 我让你戴安全帽睡觉 |
[17:12] | Besides, who cares what those kids say? | 而且 谁在乎那些孩子们怎么想 |
[17:14] | They don’t get to you know you, | 她们没机会了解你 |
[17:15] | and that sucks for them | 是她们的损失 |
[17:16] | because they are missing out | 因为她们错过了 |
[17:18] | on the most fun kid around. | 最有趣的孩子 |
[17:21] | Thanks for trying. | 谢谢你安慰我 |
[17:26] | What kind of monsters | 什么样的怪物 |
[17:28] | would hurt that precious girl’s feelings? | 会伤害那个可爱女孩的感情 |
[17:30] | Tomorrow I’m gonna go down to that school, | 明天我要去学校 |
[17:33] | and I am going — | 我准备 |
[17:35] | You’re not gonna yell at kids. | 你不能吼小孩子 |
[17:36] | I don’t need to yell. | 我不需要吼 |
[17:37] | I’m just gonna go down there | 我只会去学校 |
[17:38] | and point a few things out, | 指出一些事 |
[17:40] | shine a spotlight on some of their weirdnesses. | 将他们的奇怪之处放大 |
[17:43] | “Hey, Grayson, you sweatshirt chewer. | 格雷森 你喜欢嚼T恤 |
[17:45] | Nice wet sleeve.” | 袖子都湿了 |
[17:47] | “Hey, Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[17:48] | Those sideburns are coming in real thick.” | 鬓角的胡子好浓密啊 |
[17:50] | To be safe, I’m gonna move some things around | 安全起见 我做些调整 |
[17:52] | and tag along. | 和你一起去 |
[17:53] | You don’t trust me? | 你不相信我 |
[17:54] | Not even a little bit. | 完全不相信 |
[17:55] | Looks like somebody’s | 看来某人今晚 |
[17:57] | gonna get sleep-punched tonight. | 睡着时会被揍了 |
[18:03] | Today was supposed to make me feel better, | 今天本应该让我好受些 |
[18:05] | but it just confirmed | 但只是确认了 |
[18:06] | that I’ll end up pathetic and lonely. | 我最终会可悲又孤单 |
[18:08] | Like you, Grandma. | 和你一样 外婆 |
[18:09] | Hey, I’m not — | 我不是 |
[18:12] | Oh, who am I kidding? | 我骗谁呢 |
[18:14] | I sleep on a pull-out couch in my son-in-law’s home office, | 我睡在女婿家里办公室的沙发床上 |
[18:17] | and my closest friends are you two. | 我最好的朋友是你们俩 |
[18:19] | Complete radio silence from Pierce. | 皮尔斯完全没反应 |
[18:23] | This is awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[18:24] | I guess only time will heal us. | 看来只有时间能治愈我们 |
[18:26] | Well, time for you two. | 你们有时间就够了 |
[18:28] | Time and a muscle relaxer for me. | 我需要时间和肌肉松弛剂 |
[18:30] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:31] | Pierce finally liked my photo, | 皮尔斯终于赞了我的照片 |
[18:33] | and he commented with a heart emoji. | 评论了一个心形符号 |
[18:34] | If you’re gonna be happy, go do it in another room. | 如果你要开心 去其他房间 |
[18:40] | My old camp boyfriend just lost his wife to diabetes. | 我以前夏令营的男友 老婆因为糖尿病死了 |
[18:43] | Who wants to go to Virginia Beach? | 谁想去弗吉尼亚海滩 |
[18:45] | Road trip! | 公路旅行 |
[18:53] | Everyone is just walking right by her. | 大家都只是从她身边经过 |
[18:56] | A bunch of goons. | 一帮笨蛋 |
[18:57] | Give it some time. | 给点时间 |
[18:58] | We’ve been standing here forever. | 我们站了好久了 |
[19:00] | I’m going in hot. Those kids better run. | 我要发威了 这些孩子最好逃跑 |
[19:02] | You don’t win homecoming queen sophomore year | 高二就当选返校节皇后 |
[19:04] | because you’re liked. | 不是因为大家都喜欢你 |
[19:04] | You win because you’re feared. | 而是因为都怕你 |
[19:05] | Katie, I can’t let you — | 凯蒂 你不能过去 |
[19:07] | Wait, wait, wait. | 慢着 |
[19:09] | Hi, Kendra. | 你好 肯德拉 |
[19:12] | Where’s Randall? | 兰德尔呢 |
[19:14] | He’s getting his back brace adjusted. | 他去调整背部纠正器了 |
[19:16] | Where’s Franklin? | 富兰克林呢 |
[19:16] | He’s quarantined. | 他被隔离了 |
[19:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:22] | Those other girls said I’m weird. | 其他女生说我很奇怪 |
[19:24] | Well, that just means you’re unique. | 这代表你是与众不同的 |
[19:27] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[19:28] | And it’s their loss. | 这是她们的损失 |
[19:33] | Want to hang out? | 想一起玩吗 |
[19:34] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:37] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[19:38] | I sure did. | 当然 |
[19:40] | I am so proud of her. | 真为她骄傲 |
[19:42] | She is our strong, one-of-a-kind, | 她是我们坚强的 独一无二的 |
[19:45] | weird little girl. | 奇怪的小女孩 |
[19:47] | See that? You went from a low to a high. | 瞧 你经历了起落 |
[19:51] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[19:53] | I still have highs and lows in my life, | 我的生活中依然有起起落落 |
[19:54] | but now they’re because of my kids. | 但现在是因为我的孩子们 |
[19:58] | And I will always have Greg by my side through it all. | 而且格雷格会一直陪着我经历这一切 |
[20:08] | The kitchen table is arreglado. | 厨房桌子修好了 |
[20:12] | What? | 什么 |
[20:13] | I have fixed the kitchen table for mi amor. | 我已经为我的爱人修好了餐桌 |
[20:17] | Why are you talking weird? | 你为什么说话这么奇怪 |
[20:18] | I’m doing a sexy Spanish accent. | 模仿性感的西班牙语口音 |
[20:20] | I think it’s just a Spanish accent. | 我觉得只是西班牙语口音 |
[20:22] | Is the French better? | 法语口音更好吗 |
[20:25] | No! | 没有 |
[20:27] | Well, what would work for you? | 你觉得哪个好 |
[20:29] | Do you have anything in the Hemsworth variety? | 你能模仿海姆斯沃斯的口音吗 |
[20:34] | G’day, mate. | 日安伙计 |
[20:35] | Wait, this could work. | 慢着 可能管用 |
[20:37] | Turn off the lights and say it again. | 关灯再说一次 |
[20:43] | – G’day, mate. – Get over here. | -日安伙计 -过来 |