时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[00:07] | I got the highest score in the class | 我是全班最高分 |
[00:08] | so I get to pick the movie for “Feature Friday.” | 所以我可以为周五电影选电影 |
[00:10] | Congratulations, Sweetheart. | 恭喜你 宝贝 |
[00:12] | You studied so hard for that vocabulary test | 你为了词汇考试拼命学习 |
[00:14] | and it paid off. | 有了回报 |
[00:16] | Franklin, we’ll need to brainstorm | 富兰克林 我们在休息时 |
[00:18] | movie options during recess. | 要好好想想有哪些电影选择 |
[00:19] | Okay, but the only movie I’ve ever seen is “Soapdish.” | 好 但我只看过《肥皂拼盘》 |
[00:23] | Uch. Tara, Sage, Jennifer, and Holly. | 恶心 泰拉 萨杰 詹妮弗 霍莉 |
[00:26] | It’s like if The Beatles were made up entirely of Yokos. | 好像全由洋子组成的披头士乐队 |
[00:29] | Look at what she’s wearing. | 看她穿着什么样 |
[00:31] | She’s not even wearing a bra. | 连胸罩都没穿 |
[00:33] | Who cares if I’m not wearing a — | 谁在乎我有没有穿… |
[00:37] | I’ll have you plant-based idiots know | 你们这些健康食品白痴要知道 |
[00:39] | that I am wearing a bra today. | 我今天戴了胸罩 |
[00:40] | This is just as high as they go now. | 现在这对宝贝只能这么高了 |
[00:43] | It’s brave of you to share something so sad, | 分享这么可悲的事 你真勇敢 |
[00:46] | but we weren’t talking about you. | 但我们说的不是你 |
[00:48] | Who else would you be insulting if not me? | 你们不是侮辱我 还能侮辱谁 |
[00:50] | Her. | 她 |
[00:57] | How does she have wind blowing gently through her hair? | 她的头发怎么会有风吹过 |
[00:59] | We’re in an enclosed space. | 我们在室内 |
[01:01] | Who cares about her hair? | 谁在乎她的头发 |
[01:03] | Check out all that…cleave. | 看她的乳沟 |
[01:05] | Yowza. | 厉害 |
[01:06] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[01:07] | Harper the home wrecker. | 小三哈珀 |
[01:08] | She’s Insignia Vaillancourt’s new step-mom. | 她是英西格尼亚瓦尔兰科特的继母 |
[01:11] | Not a name. That’s not a name. | 这不是名字 |
[01:13] | She busted up Claude and Michelle’s marriage | 她破坏了克劳德和米歇尔的婚姻 |
[01:15] | and now she’s prancing around Westport | 现在她在西港嚣张 |
[01:16] | smiling at people, | 对人微笑 |
[01:17] | volunteering at the animal shelter. | 在动物收容所做志愿者 |
[01:19] | It’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[01:21] | There’s finally someone they hate more than me. | 她们终于恨别人超过恨我 |
[01:24] | Harper obviously married for money. | 哈珀很显然是为了钱嫁人 |
[01:26] | But you sure didn’t. | 但你肯定不是 |
[01:29] | Okay, maybe she’s just someone they hate as much as me. | 好吧 也许她们恨她和恨我一样多 |
[01:40] | I love seeing the Westport moms freak out about Harper. | 我超爱看到西港妈妈们被哈珀吓坏的样子 |
[01:44] | Nothing scares those be-yatches | 没什么比小娇妻杀来 |
[01:45] | like a trophy wife blowing into town. | 更让那些贱人害怕的 |
[01:47] | They think their husbands will trade them in | 她们还认为丈夫会抛弃她们 |
[01:49] | for a younger model, too. | 娶年轻的模特 |
[01:50] | That is so sad. | 太可悲了 |
[01:51] | It is funny. | 真好笑 |
[01:55] | Oh, d-did you say sad? | 你说的是可悲吗 |
[01:57] | Since I moved to this town, | 我搬来之后 |
[01:58] | these women have dedicated their lives to judging me | 这些女人就热衷于评判我 |
[02:01] | and making me feel like an outcast. | 让我感觉自己很受排斥 |
[02:03] | They make fun of your clothes, your hair, your makeup, | 她们取笑你的衣服 头发 妆容 |
[02:06] | the sound of your pleather wallet | 你的人造革钱包 |
[02:07] | sliding out of your pleather bag. | 从人造革包里拿出来的声音 |
[02:09] | Sicking Harper on them is my chance for a little payback. | 让她们为哈珀犯堵 是我的小小报复 |
[02:12] | Make them feel like they make you feel. | 要让她们感受到你的感受 |
[02:15] | You two aren’t worried about Greg or Richard | 你们不担心格雷格和理查德 |
[02:17] | getting any ideas about trading you in? | 抛弃你们 另找别人吗 |
[02:18] | Greg would never cheat on me. | 格雷格绝对不会出轨 |
[02:20] | Fool loves me too much. | 那傻瓜太爱我了 |
[02:21] | And Richard has a healthy fear of diseases. | 理查德非常害怕疾病 |
[02:23] | Mm. Oh, thank God for those herpes commercials | 感谢那些《海军罪案调查处》之间播的 |
[02:25] | during “NCIS.” | 疱疹广告 |
[02:26] | Ohh, hey, look. | 看 |
[02:28] | Let’s start messing with them right now. | 我们开始耍她们吧 |
[02:29] | Ask me how I look so young for my age. | 问我为什么这个年纪还这么年轻 |
[02:31] | Ask me loudly. | 大声问 |
[02:32] | Angela, you look so young for your age. | 安吉拉 你这个年纪看上去真年轻 |
[02:35] | What’s your secret? | 你的秘密是什么 |
[02:36] | Oh, you wouldn’t believe me. | 你不会相信的 |
[02:38] | Baby pee. | 婴儿的尿 |
[02:39] | An infant’s urine is better than BOTOX. | 婴儿的尿比肉毒杆菌还有用 |
[02:41] | I mean, that’s just science. | 这是科学 |
[02:43] | Science? Isn’t that what doctors use? | 科学 那不是医生用的吗 |
[02:45] | Sure is. Just take a wet diaper | 当然 用湿的尿布 |
[02:48] | and rub it all over your face | 在脸上擦 |
[02:50] | twice a night, five to ten minutes. | 每晚两次 五到十分钟 |
[02:53] | I mean, for a fifty-five year old woman | 对55岁的女人来说 |
[02:55] | you look fantastic! | 你太美了 |
[02:58] | Do you think that they’re going for it? | 她们会信吗 |
[02:59] | Just to be sure… | 确认一下 |
[03:01] | Oh, my — You’re sixty-five?! | 天啊 你65岁 |
[03:05] | Grandma took her Geritol. | 奶奶吃了营养药品 |
[03:09] | I have to pick the perfect movie for “Feature Friday.” | 我必须为周五电影选出完美的电影 |
[03:12] | Okay, so which one of these movies | 你们觉得这些电影中 |
[03:15] | do you think most represents me — | 哪一部最能代表我 |
[03:16] | “Matilda,” “The Sound of Music” — | 《玛蒂尔达》《音乐之声》 |
[03:19] | Ooo, “The Sound of Music.” | 《音乐之声》 |
[03:21] | I once had a layover in Miami with Christopher Plummer. | 我曾经和克里斯托夫·普卢默在迈阿密转机 |
[03:25] | He made my hills come alive. | 他让我的山活过来了 |
[03:29] | That one’s coming off the list. | 这个划掉 |
[03:34] | Did you ever notice your mom makes everything about herself? | 你注意到你妈什么事都能扯到她身上吗 |
[03:36] | No, Greg. I’ve never met my mom. | 没 格雷格 我没见过我妈 |
[03:37] | Well, I’ve had enough. She’s living here now, | 我受够了 现在她住在这里 |
[03:40] | she needs to take an interest in our lives. | 她需要对我们的生活感兴趣 |
[03:41] | She knows your name and where we keep the vermouth. | 她知道你的名字 我们把苦艾酒放在哪里 |
[03:43] | That’s as interested as she gets. | 她只有这个兴趣 |
[03:45] | – Where are you going? – There’s a new mom at school | -你去哪里 -学校来了位新妈妈 |
[03:47] | and I’m going to go welcome her | 我去欢迎她 |
[03:48] | and encourage her to get involved. | 鼓励她多参与 |
[03:50] | Oh, that’s nice of you. | 你真好 |
[03:52] | What’s your ulterior motive? | 你的真正动机是什么 |
[03:53] | – Revenge. – Oh, the usual. | -复仇 -和平常一样 |
[03:57] | Will you guys help me get Grandma | 你们能帮我让外婆 |
[03:59] | to stop thinking about herself for one minute | 不再想着自己 |
[04:00] | and ask a question about one of us? | 问我们的问题吗 |
[04:02] | Sure, and while we’re at it, | 当然 过程中 |
[04:03] | we can get her to stop telling us | 我们可以让她不再讲那些 |
[04:04] | all the old-timey celebrities she mile-highed with. | 她曾在飞机上勾搭过的过气名人 |
[04:07] | That would never happen. | 这根本不可能 |
[04:08] | I was being sarcastic. | 我是讽刺 |
[04:09] | Well, stop it. It’s confusing. | 别这样 令人糊涂 |
[04:11] | Come on, guys, we can do this. | 来吧 我们可以的 |
[04:12] | Teamwork. | 团体合作 |
[04:13] | Gooooooooo…! | 加油 |
[04:15] | I’ll-get-you-guys-iTunes- gift-cards-if-you-help-meeee…! | 如果你们帮我 我就给你们音乐下载卡 |
[04:17] | Gooooo Ottos! | 加油奥图 |
[04:25] | Hi. I’m Katie Otto. | 你好 我是凯蒂奥图 |
[04:27] | My daughter Anna-Kat is in the same class | 我女儿安娜凯特和你的继女 |
[04:29] | as your stepdaughter — | 一个班 她叫… |
[04:31] | Em…blem? | 安布莱姆 |
[04:33] | Oh, Insignia. | 英西格尼亚 |
[04:35] | Emblem isn’t a name. | 哪有人叫安布莱姆 |
[04:36] | Of course, I feel so silly. | 当然 我真傻 |
[04:38] | I made you some cookies. | 我给你做了饼干 |
[04:41] | Aw, that is so sweet. | 你真好 |
[04:43] | No one’s really reached out to me | 我搬到这里后 |
[04:45] | since I moved here. | 没人理我 |
[04:45] | They just look at me and whisper. | 她们只是看着我然后窃窃私语 |
[04:47] | Harper, I don’t just have cookies. | 哈珀 我不仅有饼干 |
[04:49] | I have advice. | 我还有建议 |
[04:51] | I was iced out by the Westport moms | 我从搬来这里后 |
[04:52] | when we first moved here too, | 西港妈妈也一直排挤我 |
[04:53] | but then I threw a fantastic Spring Gala | 然后我举办了非常棒的春季晚会 |
[04:56] | and now everyone loves me. | 现在大家都爱我 |
[04:57] | So, what should I do? | 那我应该怎么做 |
[04:59] | You need to put your stamp on the school | 你得去学校表现 |
[05:01] | with a high-profile volunteer gig. | 高调去做志愿工作 |
[05:03] | – Do you work? – You’re funny. | -你工作吗 -你真搞笑 |
[05:05] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[05:07] | And you need to get to know all the moms. | 你需要认识所有母亲 |
[05:10] | And dads, too. | 还有父亲 |
[05:11] | I love that idea. | 我喜欢这个主意 |
[05:12] | I always say, “Volunteering is our soul’s way | 我总是说 志愿工作是我们以精神的方式 |
[05:15] | of animating gratitude for our blessings.” | 对我们受到的祝福 将感激之情表达出来 |
[05:17] | Monogram is so lucky to have you as a step-mom. | 莫诺格拉姆有你做继母真幸福 |
[05:20] | – Insignia. – Her, too. | -英西格尼亚 -她也是 |
[05:25] | I had a day you would not believe. | 你绝对不会相信我今天的遭遇 |
[05:27] | You know what I can’t believe? | 知道我不相信什么吗 |
[05:29] | How good I look in these jeans. | 我穿这条牛仔裤有多美 |
[05:31] | Am I right? | 对吗 |
[05:37] | Hey, Grandma, quick question. | 外婆 问一下 |
[05:39] | For my tattoo — do I go full-sleeve | 我的文身 是要全胳膊 |
[05:41] | or just a treasure map on my back? | 还是只在背上文藏宝图 |
[05:43] | A tattoo? | 文身 |
[05:45] | I’ll show you a tattoo. | 我给你看文身 |
[05:48] | I got this in Dublin. | 我在都柏林文的 |
[05:50] | It’s a rainbow with a pot of gold at the end. | 这是彩虹 尽头有一罐金子 |
[05:52] | I don’t see a pot of gold. | 我没看到金子 |
[05:53] | Oh, well, that part’s hidden. | 那部分藏起来了 |
[06:16] | Hey, Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[06:18] | Holly. Jennifer, Sage — Darth Vegan. | 霍莉 詹妮弗 萨杰 黑武士 |
[06:22] | Man, what smells like — | 什么味道 |
[06:24] | Baby pee! They’re doing it! | 婴儿尿 她们信了 |
[06:26] | These idiots are doing it! | 这些白痴信了 |
[06:27] | You all look so great! | 你们看上去棒极了 |
[06:29] | You really must be pampering yourselves. | 肯定是好好护理了一番 |
[06:32] | I gotta remember to tell that to Doris and Angela. | 我得记得告诉多瑞丝和安吉拉 |
[06:34] | Good morning. This is Harper | 早上好 这是哈珀 |
[06:36] | and she’s volunteered to be room mom | 她志愿做隆巴尔多先生班上的 |
[06:38] | for Mr. Lombardo’s class. | 班级妈妈 |
[06:40] | Oh, the room mom has to have a ton of interaction | 班级妈妈将和我们家长 |
[06:42] | with us parents so I think we need someone | 有很多互动 所以需要一个 |
[06:43] | who knows their way around more. | 很熟悉这里的人 |
[06:44] | But thanks! | 但谢谢了 |
[06:46] | That’s why Harper wanted the job. | 所以哈珀想做这份工作 |
[06:48] | To get to know the parents better. | 可以更了解家长 |
[06:49] | I think it’s a capital idea. | 这是非常好的主意 |
[06:51] | Aww, thanks, Principal Ablin. | 谢谢了 阿布林校长 |
[06:52] | She knows my name. | 她知道我的名字 |
[06:54] | And thank you, Katie. | 谢谢你 凯蒂 |
[06:56] | I never would have volunteered for room mom | 如果不是你的指导 我永远不可能志愿做 |
[06:57] | if it wasn’t for your guidance. | 班级妈妈 |
[06:59] | I can’t wait to spend a lot of time | 我等不及花很多时间 |
[07:01] | with all you amazing moms. | 和你们这些好妈妈相处 |
[07:06] | And your husbands! | 还有你们的丈夫 |
[07:15] | After careful consideration, | 经过仔细考虑后 |
[07:17] | I have chosen my movie for “Feature Friday.” | 我选择了周五电影的电影 |
[07:19] | Franklin, the envelope, please? | 富兰克林 请拿信封 |
[07:23] | This is a clipboard. | 这是笔记板 |
[07:25] | I told you to grab an envelope. | 我叫你拿信封 |
[07:27] | My mom said I can’t use envelopes anymore. | 我妈说我不能再用信封 |
[07:29] | I like the taste of the glue too much. | 我太喜欢胶水的味道了 |
[07:31] | Oh, Franklin. | 富兰克林 |
[07:32] | If you didn’t have those Ed Sheeran good looks. | 如果你没有红发艾德的这副美貌 |
[07:36] | And the winner is… | 胜出者是 |
[07:37] | Please be “Soapdish.” Please be “Soapdish.” please be “Soapdish.” | 拜托是《肥皂拼盘》 |
[07:40] | “The Goonies”! | 《七宝奇谋》 |
[07:42] | Perfect movie! The fat kid was named Chunk, | 完美的电影 胖小子叫胖胖 |
[07:44] | the slow guy was named Sloth. | 弱智叫懒懒 |
[07:46] | Oh, it was back when you could just call ’em like you saw ’em. | 过去可以直接这样没礼貌的叫 |
[07:51] | Are you reading a school email? | 你在看学校邮件吗 |
[07:52] | I thought you said we were forbidden from doing that. | 你不是说我们禁止这样做吗 |
[07:54] | Mnh-mnh, it’s from Harper. | 哈珀发的 |
[07:55] | She’s calling a mandatory parent meeting | 她召开强制性家长会 |
[07:57] | of “The Feelings Council” Tomorrow. | 明天要开情感会议 |
[08:00] | – What’s that? – No idea. | -是什么 -不知道 |
[08:01] | But those Westport dopes will be there feeling bad | 但那些西港笨蛋会去自怨自艾 |
[08:03] | about themselves, so I’m in. | 所以我会去 |
[08:05] | You’re a mom, you have a job — | 你是母亲 你有工作 |
[08:06] | is undermining their marriages the best use of your time? | 最好利用时间的方式是破坏她们的婚姻吗 |
[08:08] | You make time for things that are important, Greg. | 要为重要的事空出时间 格雷格 |
[08:15] | You’re first, Grandma. Pick a card | 你先来 外婆 选张卡 |
[08:16] | and ask me a question. | 问我问题 |
[08:17] | Well, this seems silly, but okay. | 好像很傻 不过好吧 |
[08:22] | If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, | 如果你可以和任何人吃晚饭 不管是否在世 |
[08:24] | who would it be? | 会是谁 |
[08:25] | – Well — – Marilyn Monroe. | -这个 -玛丽莲·梦露 |
[08:27] | No, I’m supposed to — She had an intimate relationship | -不 应该是我 -她和全美最有权力的男人 |
[08:29] | with some of the most powerful men in America. | 有亲密关系 |
[08:32] | And plus, | 而且 |
[08:33] | I’d love to compare notes on Brando. | 我希望能就白兰度交换看法 |
[08:34] | – No, Kathryn, the other person — – Next question! | -不 凯瑟琳 另一个人 -下一题 |
[08:37] | Oh. Well, easy: flight. | 简单 飞行 |
[08:39] | Why would I waste a superpower on invisible | 我长成这样 为什么要浪费超能力 |
[08:41] | when I look like this? | 在隐形上 |
[08:44] | Bury the body in the desert, | 把尸体埋在沙漠 |
[08:46] | burn the car, head for Rosarito. | 烧了车 去罗萨里托 |
[08:47] | That’s what you would do if someone asked you | 如果有人在第一次约会时要你AA付钱 |
[08:49] | to go Dutch on the first date? | 你会这样做 |
[08:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:52] | How is this even a question? | 这算什么问题 |
[08:54] | I’d save myself and let the school bus | 我会救我自己 让校车 |
[08:56] | go over the cliff. | 摔下悬崖 |
[08:58] | You’re right, this really is fun. | 你们说得对 真的很好玩 |
[09:03] | Feelings Council is an ancient ritual, | 情感会议是古老的仪式 |
[09:06] | born at Coachella Fest, | 诞生于柯契拉音乐节 |
[09:07] | to create an inclusive space | 通过社区 内观 |
[09:09] | through community, mindfulness, and gratitude. | 和感恩去创造包容的空间 |
[09:13] | Isn’t she fun? | 她是不是很有趣 |
[09:14] | She’s so free and open. | 她好自由好开放 |
[09:16] | Every woman her age is. | 她这个年纪的女人都是 |
[09:17] | Tinder is swimming with Harpers. | 交友软件上全是哈珀这样的 |
[09:20] | Do you want me to send you the link? | 要我把链接发你吗 |
[09:22] | I’m gonna send you the link. | 我发你链接 |
[09:26] | Did you all feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[09:27] | We just raised our universal vibration. | 我们刚刚提高了我们的宇宙心灵感应 |
[09:29] | Did you feel that, honey? | 你感觉到了吗 亲爱的 |
[09:31] | Oh, I felt it. | 我感觉到了 |
[09:33] | I so felt it. | 太明显了 |
[09:34] | I felt it, too. | 我也感觉到了 |
[09:36] | Sweetie, someone asked me the other day if I was bulimic. | 亲爱的 那天有人问我是不是有贪食症 |
[09:40] | The Class Council must start | 班级会议必须有 |
[09:41] | with our opening rituals — | 开场仪式 |
[09:43] | The gong, | 锣 |
[09:44] | an offering of water for our ancestors… | 对我们的祖先献上水 |
[09:46] | and a talking stick. | 以及发言棍 |
[09:50] | Now, in council, | 在会议中 |
[09:51] | only the being holding the talking stick may speak. | 只有拿着发言棍的人才能发言 |
[09:56] | She kind of makes you feel old and ugly, doesn’t she? | 她让你觉得又老又丑 对吗 |
[09:58] | Not the universal you. | 不是你这样的人 |
[10:00] | You, in particular. | 就是你 |
[10:01] | You’re gonna pay for this, | 你会付出代价的 |
[10:03] | and I know you can’t afford it because you’re a stupid poor. | 我知道你付不起 因为你是愚蠢的穷人 |
[10:06] | And like I tell my husband’s first wife, | 和我告诉我丈夫的前妻一样 |
[10:08] | let’s not name call. | 不要骂人 |
[10:10] | I know some of my ideas may seem strange | 我知道我的有些主意可能很奇怪 |
[10:13] | because I’m from a much younger generation. | 那是因为我来自年轻的多的一代 |
[10:15] | No you’re not, | 你不是 |
[10:17] | what year were you born? | 你是哪一年出生的 |
[10:18] | 1993. How about you? | 1993年 你呢 |
[10:21] | I was born t– | 我是 |
[10:23] | Can’t talk without the talking stick. | 没有发言棍不能发言 |
[10:25] | So… | 所以 |
[10:26] | Harper, you are just so wonderful. | 哈珀 你太棒了 |
[10:29] | I wish that there were more women from your generation | 我希望有更多你们这代的女人 |
[10:31] | coming into our community. | 来到我们这个社区 |
[10:33] | Hear, hear. | 同意 |
[10:39] | So, Claude, how did you meet the true love of your life | 克劳德 你是怎么认识你的今生挚爱 |
[10:42] | who rekindled your manhood and made you realize | 重燃你的男子气概 让你发现 |
[10:44] | that your first marriage was a mistake? | 你的第一段婚姻是个错误 |
[10:47] | Uh, my first wife, um… | 我第一任妻子 |
[10:51] | Uh… Michele. | 米歇尔 |
[10:53] | Her name is Michele. | 她叫米歇尔 |
[10:54] | Talking stick. | 发言棍 |
[10:55] | Talking stick you! | 棍你妈 |
[10:57] | Michele wanted me to get into yoga, | 米歇尔让我学瑜伽 |
[10:59] | and Harper was the instructor for our introductory class. | 哈珀是我们入门课的老师 |
[11:04] | You always said yoga would be great for my lower back. | 你总是说瑜伽对我的后腰有好处 |
[11:07] | So where do you teach? I would love to keep — | 你在哪里教 我想… |
[11:09] | Honey, you’re hogging the stick. | 老公 你拿着棍子不放 |
[11:11] | Here’s a great yoga stretch. | 以下是较好的瑜伽伸展 |
[11:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:17] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[11:19] | Okay, yeah. | 就是这样 |
[11:21] | Right there. | 对了 |
[11:27] | Feels good to get involved in school. | 参加学校的事感觉真好 |
[11:31] | It was a huge success | 获得了巨大成功 |
[11:32] | even though she banned clapping in the classroom. | 哪怕她取缔了鼓掌 |
[11:35] | She did away with clapping? | 她取消了鼓掌 |
[11:36] | Yep. So now if we agree on something | 所以现在如果我们同意什么 |
[11:39] | and want to show our appreciation, | 或表示感谢 |
[11:40] | we have to do this — | 我们必须这样做 |
[11:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:44] | So no one feels less appreciated than another person. | 这样没人会觉得没有其他人那么受重视 |
[11:47] | And then you lunged at her. | 然后你教训她 |
[11:48] | How many people did it take to pull you off? | 多少人才把你拉开 |
[11:50] | Did they have to call in the gym teachers? | 他们必须找来体育老师吗 |
[11:51] | No, I kept it together | 不 我坚持住了 |
[11:53] | because the Witches of Westport feel so bad about themselves. | 因为那帮西港女巫对自己感觉太差了 |
[11:56] | It was really beautiful. | 好感人 |
[11:58] | They’re going insane trying to out-Harper Harper. | 她们疯了般地想胜过哈珀 |
[12:26] | As long as they’re unhappy, I’m happy. | 只要她们不开心 我就开心 |
[12:28] | Oh God. That sounds terrible. | 天啊 听起来真可怕 |
[12:30] | Am I terrible? | 我可怕吗 |
[12:32] | No. | 不 |
[12:33] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[12:34] | I’m perfect. | 我是完美的 |
[12:39] | Anna-Kat, what’s wrong? | 安娜凯特 怎么了 |
[12:42] | Insignia’s mom said I can’t show my movie in class. | 英西格尼亚的妈妈说我不能在班上放我的电影 |
[12:45] | Harper? Why would she ban “The Goonies”?! | 哈珀 她为什么禁止《七宝奇谋》 |
[12:47] | It’s the perfect movie. | 那是完美的电影 |
[12:48] | She said that it’s inappropriate | 她说电影不得体 |
[12:50] | and that I need to meditate on why I’d choose something | 我需要深思我为什么选择 |
[12:52] | that doesn’t represent my best self. | 不能代表最佳自我的东西 |
[12:54] | She probably didn’t realize that you’re my daughter. | 她可能不知道你是我的女儿 |
[12:57] | I’ll email her and straighten it out. | 我会发邮件给她说清楚 |
[12:59] | Thanks, Mama. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[13:00] | For once there’s someone at the school | 总算有一次学校有人 |
[13:01] | that doesn’t hate me. | 不讨厌我 |
[13:03] | What about the lady at the front desk? | 前台的女士呢 |
[13:03] | – She likes you. – I was discussing | -她喜欢你 -我和她讨论 |
[13:05] | the other idiot who works the front desk with her, | 另一个在前台工作的白痴 |
[13:06] | and then I just realized she changed her hair. | 然后我发现是她换了发型 |
[13:09] | I’m sure you now see why “The Goonies” | 我相信现在你明白了《七宝奇谋》 |
[13:13] | is so important to Anna-Kat. | 为什么对安娜凯特这么重要 |
[13:14] | XO, Katie. | XO 凯蒂 |
[13:17] | Sent. | 发送 |
[13:18] | I think it’s a nice mix of “Sweet” | 我想这是亲爱的和别惹我的 |
[13:20] | and “Don’t cross me.” | 甜蜜组织 |
[13:21] | Aw, that’s how I first described you to my parents. | 我第一次对父母提起你时就是这样说的 |
[13:24] | She replied already. | 她已经回复了 |
[13:26] | Dear Katie, your fire for your daughter | 亲爱的凯蒂 你对女儿的热情 |
[13:28] | is inspiring — | 令人鼓舞 |
[13:29] | Blah, Blah, Blah… | 废话废话 |
[13:30] | “The Goonies” Promotes lying, greed | 《七宝奇谋》宣扬的是谎言 贪婪 |
[13:32] | and a troubling pro-pirate agenda. | 令人不安的赞同海盗的目的 |
[13:34] | My inner-voice tells me | 我的内心声音告诉我 |
[13:35] | Anna-Kat clearly needs my guidance and influence. | 显然安娜凯特需要我的指导和影响 |
[13:38] | Inner voice? | 内心声音 |
[13:39] | What kind of weirdo has an inner voice? | 什么样的怪胎有内心声音 |
[13:43] | For good measure, I’ve looped in Principal Ablin. | 另外 我加上了阿布林校长 |
[13:45] | Love and Light. | 爱你 |
[13:46] | Looping in Ablin? Don’t loop in — | 加上阿布林 不要… |
[13:48] | Ahoy, Maties! | 伙计们好 |
[13:50] | Though I’ve never seen “The Goonies,” | 虽然我从没看过《七宝奇谋》 |
[13:51] | I totally trust Harper’s judgment. | 我完全相信哈珀的判断 |
[13:53] | Smiley face emoji. | 微笑表情 |
[13:54] | Prayer hands emoji. | 祈祷表情 |
[13:55] | Principal Ablin AKA “King Of School.” | 阿布林校长 也就是学校之王 |
[13:59] | Anna-Kat put hours into picking her movie. | 安娜凯特花了很长时间选电影 |
[14:02] | Also, this is a parent issue, | 而且 这是家长的问题 |
[14:05] | so let’s keep it between us. | 我们家长说就行了 |
[14:09] | Dear Katie, perhaps you’re right. | 亲爱的凯蒂 也许你是对的 |
[14:11] | Damn right I’m right! | 我当然是对的 |
[14:12] | I’ve looped in all the parents. | 我拉进了所有家长 |
[14:13] | Let’s put it to the hive mind | 来个蜂巢思维 |
[14:15] | and make it a community decision. | 做出社区决定 |
[14:16] | Community decision? That’s not gonna go your way. | 社区决定 你别想如愿 |
[14:19] | – Great call, Harper! – Totally agree. | -说得好 哈珀 -完全同意 |
[14:21] | I vote for anything against Katie Otto. | 反对凯蒂·奥图的我都同意 |
[14:23] | Middle finger emoji. | 中指表情 |
[14:25] | Greg? | 格雷格 |
[14:26] | My screaming pillow, please. | 我的尖叫枕头 |
[14:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:34] | Community, your feelings are felt. | 社区 大家的感受我知道了 |
[14:37] | “The Goonies” Will not be shown. | 不会放映《七宝奇谋》 |
[14:38] | Seems like the hot monster you created | 看来你创造的美丽怪物 |
[14:39] | has turned the villagers against you. | 让大家都针对你 |
[14:42] | As a member of this “Community,” | 作为这个社区的一员 |
[14:45] | I’m invoking my sacred right to call a gathering | 我要用我神圣的权利召开 |
[14:48] | of the Feelings Council. | 情感会议 |
[14:50] | Tomorrow. During recess. | 明天 休息时 |
[14:52] | Be there! | 要到 |
[14:54] | I’ll be there. And Harper, | 我会到 哈珀 |
[14:56] | I’m just circling back to get the info on your yoga studio. | 我刚在找你的瑜伽室的信息 |
[14:59] | That’s okay. We’re good! | 没事 不用了 |
[15:07] | Did you get Harper to let me show “The Goonies”? | 你让哈珀让我放《七宝奇谋》吗 |
[15:09] | I am going to a meeting about it this morning | 我今早要开关于这事的会议 |
[15:11] | and everything is going to be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[15:13] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[15:15] | Nothing bad could ever happen to me when you’re around. | 有你在我身边 我就不会发生坏事 |
[15:22] | No pressure there. | 不要有压力 |
[15:23] | This is just so hard. | 太难了 |
[15:25] | I guess if ruining people’s lives was easy, | 如果毁掉别人的生活很容易 |
[15:27] | everyone would do it. | 每人都会这样做 |
[15:28] | Now I got to go rally the size twos | 现在我要集合那些二号尺码 |
[15:30] | against that size zero. | 对付零号尺码 |
[15:31] | I’m actually a double zero in designer clothes | 我是名家设计中的双零号 |
[15:33] | and a child’s twelve at The Gap. | 服装店里儿童的12号 |
[15:38] | Great job getting through to her. | 工作成绩真不错 |
[15:40] | Kathryn, she wasn’t talking about you. | 凯瑟琳 她说的不是你 |
[15:42] | – Why not? – You only seem to be interested in yourself. | -为什么 -你似乎只对自己有兴趣 |
[15:44] | Well, what do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[15:45] | Change my whole personality? | 改变我的性格 |
[15:47] | Maybe just try listening. | 试着只是倾听 |
[15:48] | Or asking the other person about their day | 在你谈论自己的一天之前 |
[15:49] | before you talk about yours. | 问其他人一天怎么样 |
[15:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:51] | Uh, how was your day, Greg? | 你怎么样 格雷格 |
[15:54] | Oh, thanks for asking, Kathryn. My day — | 感谢你问 凯瑟琳 我今天… |
[15:55] | Ah. To be continued. | 未完待续 |
[15:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:58] | No, no, no. No, now is a perfect time | 不 现在正合适 |
[16:00] | to talk about bundling my Internet and my phone. | 谈谈捆绑网络和手机 |
[16:08] | Ladies, I can’t afford this expensive gym, | 女士们 我没钱来这么高级的健身房 |
[16:11] | so I’m on my free tour, and I ditched the attendant | 所以我用的是赠送券 并且把陪从 |
[16:13] | in the locker room. | 甩在了更衣室 |
[16:14] | This will be quick. | 很快的 |
[16:18] | What do you want, Katie? | 你想怎样 凯蒂 |
[16:19] | Yeah, why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[16:20] | I need you to back me up at Feelings Council today | 我要你们在今天的情感会议上支持我 |
[16:23] | about “Feature Friday.” | 关于周五电影的事 |
[16:24] | Harper has gone way too far. | 哈珀太过分了 |
[16:28] | So let me get this straight. | 我有话直说 |
[16:30] | Now that Harper is bothering you, | 现在哈珀也烦着你了 |
[16:32] | it’s suddenly a problem? | 这就是问题了吗 |
[16:33] | Exactly. | 太对了 |
[16:34] | We’re not helping you, Katie. | 我们不会帮你 凯蒂 |
[16:36] | But you’ll be helping yourselves, too. | 但你们也是帮自己 |
[16:37] | Today it’s saying no to “Goonies,” | 今天是否决《七宝奇谋》 |
[16:39] | but what if tomorrow it’s saying no to BOTOX? | 万一明天是否决肉毒杆菌呢 |
[16:41] | Because she wants moms to have facial expressions. | 因为她希望母亲有面部表情 |
[16:45] | See? You all sound, but don’t look, surprised. | 瞧 你们有意外的声音 但没有意外的表情 |
[16:50] | You know, all of our problems would be solved | 不让哈珀继续做班级妈妈 |
[16:52] | if you just got rid of Harper as room mom. | 一切问题就解决了 |
[16:53] | It’s super confusing when good ideas | 好主意从你的丑脸上说出来 |
[16:55] | come out of your awful face. | 真令人困惑 |
[17:01] | Before Katie starts, | 在凯蒂开始前 |
[17:03] | I’ll be approving all movies and classroom snacks | 从现在开始 所有班级电影和零食 |
[17:05] | from now on, so just text me. | 都由我通过 发消息给我 |
[17:06] | And if you have any other questions or ideas, | 如果有其他问题和想法 |
[17:08] | you can put them in here… | 可以放在这里 |
[17:10] | I call it a “Thought cradle.” | 我管它叫想法摇篮 |
[17:12] | Well, I call it a shoe box | 我管它叫鞋盒 |
[17:13] | that you decorated like an 8th grader. | 你像八年级学生一样装饰它 |
[17:15] | So, I called a Feelings Council — | 我召开情感会议 |
[17:16] | Okay, you need the talking stick. | 你需要发言棍 |
[17:18] | – So give it to me. – I don’t have it. | -给我 -我没有 |
[17:19] | I didn’t call this meeting. | 我没召开会议 |
[17:20] | Fine. | 好 |
[17:24] | It’s really got to be a stick. | 得是个棍子 |
[17:30] | “Beef stick.” | 牛肉棍 |
[17:31] | How long have you had that in your purse? | 你放在包里多久了 |
[17:33] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[17:34] | It expires in 2046. | 2046年过期 |
[17:37] | There’s nothing wrong with “The Goonies.” | 《七宝奇谋》没什么不对 |
[17:40] | It is a celebration of friendship, perseverance, | 它赞扬了友谊 毅力 |
[17:42] | and accepting people who are different than you. | 接受和你不同的人 |
[17:46] | I must stop this Feelings Council — | 我必须停止这场情感会议 |
[17:48] | No talking without the talking stick. | 没有发言棍不得发言 |
[17:50] | It’s time for you to listen. | 是时候到你认真听了 |
[17:52] | Because this is our time. | 因为现在是我们的时间 |
[17:56] | This is our time in here. | 这是我们在这里的时间 |
[18:01] | That was a quote from the movie. | 这是电影中的台词 |
[18:02] | It rallied everyone together. | 把大家团结在一起 |
[18:03] | I’m kind of doing the same thing here. | 我也在做同样的事 |
[18:07] | Anyhow, Harper, it’s time for you to listen. | 总之 哈珀 到你倾听的时候了 |
[18:12] | “I feel” You need | 我感觉你需要 |
[18:13] | to stop shoving your ideas down our throats. | 停止把你的想法强迫我们接受 |
[18:17] | “I feel” Like your side-cleave is way more inappropriate | 我感觉你的乳沟比80年代讨人喜欢的电影 |
[18:19] | than a delightful ’80s movie classic. | 更不得体 |
[18:24] | And I feel that this nonsense is stupid. | 我感觉这套胡闹太愚蠢了 |
[18:32] | Okay, I see what’s going on here. | 好 我明白了 |
[18:34] | You’re all mad because I’m young | 你们都生气了 因为我年轻 |
[18:35] | and I produce more collagen than I know what to do with. | 我的胶原蛋白多到我不知道怎么用 |
[18:37] | I believe the Council can call for a vote | 我相信会议可以召开无感觉投票 |
[18:39] | of “No Feeling” And the leader can be removed. | 领导可以下台 |
[18:41] | You can’t vote me out. | 你们投票赶我走 |
[18:43] | I am Feelings Council. | 我就是情感会议 |
[18:46] | No talking without the stick. | 没有发言棍不得发言 |
[18:48] | Okay, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[18:50] | I lied! | 我说谎了 |
[18:51] | I do have the talking stick. | 我有发言棍 |
[18:52] | When you’re a mother, like me, | 当你像我这样是母亲时 |
[18:55] | you need to be very careful about — | 你需要非常小心 |
[18:58] | You have been a mom for two months! | 你才当妈两个月 |
[18:59] | Stop giving parenting advice | 别再给当妈的建议 |
[19:01] | or I will knock you all the way back to Coachella. | 否则老娘把你踢回柯契拉音乐节 |
[19:04] | I am going to talk to Principal Ablin | 我要去找阿布林校长 |
[19:06] | and have Insignia transferred to the other class. | 让英西格尼亚转到其他班 |
[19:13] | Ladies, we put aside our differences | 女士们 我们放下分歧 |
[19:15] | and worked together to drive away | 团结一起赶走了 |
[19:17] | the supple room mom. | 身体灵活的班级妈妈 |
[19:18] | Maybe this is a new beginning for us. | 也许这是我们的新开始 |
[19:21] | Yes, maybe it can be. | 是 也许可以 |
[19:23] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[19:24] | I mean, Katie, you’re awful, | 凯蒂 你非常糟糕 |
[19:25] | but at least I know you can’t steal my husband. | 但至少我知道你不能抢走我的老公 |
[19:28] | Tara, that is one of the nicer insults | 泰拉 这是你对我说过的 |
[19:30] | you’ve ever said to me. | 最好听的侮辱的话 |
[19:33] | What do you say we make an effort | 不如我们努力 |
[19:35] | to turn over a new leaf? | 翻开新的一页 |
[19:37] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[19:38] | Ooh, this could be so much fun. | 可以非常有趣 |
[19:40] | We could flip tires together. | 我们可以一起翻轮胎 |
[19:42] | We’re doing a cabbage soup cleanse. | 我们在做卷心菜汤排毒 |
[19:44] | Oh, of course we’re gonna have to find someone else new to hate. | 当然我们得重新找个讨厌的人 |
[19:47] | You can help us pick them. | 你可以帮我们选 |
[19:47] | You can be one of us! | 你可以成为我们的一员 |
[19:50] | Oh, God. The only thing worse | 天啊 唯一比她们 |
[19:52] | than them not liking me is them liking me. | 不喜欢我更糟的是她们喜欢我 |
[19:55] | Now that we’re all besties, | 现在我们成了闺蜜 |
[19:56] | I should tell you guys we were messing with you the other day. | 我要告诉你 那天逗你们玩的 |
[19:59] | Baby pee does nothing for the skin. | 婴儿尿对皮肤没任何帮助 |
[20:01] | Other than make you smell like a ball pit at Chuck E. Cheese. | 除了让你们闻起来像快餐店里的海洋球池 |
[20:05] | I can’t believe you. | 难以置信 |
[20:06] | What kind of a person does that? | 什么样的人会这样做 |
[20:09] | I have pee on my face. | 我脸上有尿 |
[20:13] | We’re back to hating you. | 我们又恨你了 |
[20:16] | Everyone hates me again. | 大家再次恨我了 |
[20:18] | That feels right. | 感觉对了 |
[20:26] | You’re the best mom ever. | 你是最棒的妈妈 |
[20:27] | I’ve got a mug of wine to prove it. | 我有一杯红酒可以证明 |
[20:29] | Congratulations to you too. | 也恭喜你 |
[20:31] | The kids said my mom asked you how your day was | 孩子们说我妈问你今天怎么样 |
[20:33] | and she almost stuck around to hear the answer. | 她差点就留下来听了 |
[20:35] | Baby steps.I’m happy with that. | 慢慢来 我很开心 |
[20:37] | Ask yourself whether you are happy | 问自己是否幸福的人 |
[20:39] | and you cease to be so. | 已无幸福可言 |
[20:40] | That’s a John Stuart Mill quote. How do you know that? | 那是约翰·斯图尔特·米尔的名言 你怎么知道的 |
[20:44] | I read your book. | 我看了你的书 |
[20:46] | When did you read my book? | 你什么时候看了我的书 |
[20:48] | Over at Spencer’s. | 在斯宾塞家里时 |
[20:48] | I mean, he bought all those copies, | 他买了那么多 |
[20:50] | and you are my son-in-law. | 你是我女婿 |
[20:52] | I just — I just wanted to see what you were up to. | 我想知道你是做什么的 |
[20:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:57] | Oh, you know –you know my favorite part? | 知道我最喜欢什么吗 |
[20:59] | I’d love to hear it. | 我很想听 |
[21:00] | When the UPS man delivered the books, | 快递送书来时 |
[21:02] | he called me | 他说我是 |
[21:04] | a “better-put-together Kate Jackson” | 更美的凯特·杰克逊 |
[21:06] | from “Charlie’s Angels.” | 演《霹雳娇娃》的 |
[21:08] | -Baby steps. -Yeah. | -慢慢来 -对 |