时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Don’t you see it? | 你没看到吗 |
[00:02] | That little bump? | 这里有个小突起 |
[00:03] | Oh, I see it. | 我看到了 |
[00:07] | There is no bump. You do not have a bump. | 没有突起 你没有突起 |
[00:09] | It’s nothing you should obsess over. | 你不必纠结 |
[00:11] | You have a great nose. | 你的鼻子很漂亮 |
[00:13] | No, if you’re gonna change something, | 如果你要整容 |
[00:14] | – I would go with your lips. – Mom! | -我觉得应该整嘴唇 -妈 |
[00:16] | It’s not her fault that she got my thin lips. | 遗传我的薄嘴唇不是她的错 |
[00:19] | If I had started juicing at her age, | 如果我在她这个年纪开始丰唇 |
[00:21] | mm, my whole life would have been different. | 我的人生就会不同 |
[00:22] | I could have been an MTV VJ. | 我可以做MTV主持人 |
[00:24] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[00:25] | Oh, God, I’ve lived too long. | 天啊 我太老了 |
[00:27] | It’s Westport’s plastic surgery season. | 现在是西港整容季 |
[00:29] | People get their work done now | 大家现在整 |
[00:30] | so their scars heal before their Christmas pictures. | 这样拍圣诞照之前伤口会愈合 |
[00:33] | I want to punch this entire town in the face. | 我真想修理这座城市 |
[00:35] | You don’t need to, | 你不需要整容 |
[00:37] | nor should you, change anything about yourself. | 也不应该改变你的任何样子 |
[00:40] | She is perfect. | 她很完美 |
[00:41] | You got braces when you were Taylor’s age. | 你在泰勒这么大时戴过牙箍 |
[00:43] | That’s changing something. | 不也是改变了什么嘛 |
[00:44] | Mom, could I talk to you over here for a second? | 妈 可以过来聊聊吗 |
[00:46] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[00:51] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[00:53] | I told you. I don’t like my lips. | 我跟你说了 我不喜欢我的嘴唇 |
[00:55] | Mom, you always put way too much focus on outward appearance, | 妈 你总是太过关注外表 |
[00:58] | especially when I was growing up. | 尤其是在我长大的时候 |
[01:00] | It took me a very long time to unlearn it. | 我花了很长时间才纠正 |
[01:03] | But you did. | 但你成功了 |
[01:04] | I am trying very hard not to do that with my kids. | 我很努力不去关注我孩子的外表 |
[01:07] | And I don’t need you coming in here | 我不希望你来这里 |
[01:09] | and suggesting that they have plastic surgery! | 建议他们去整容 |
[01:11] | Fine. | 好 |
[01:13] | Raise them to love themselves no matter what they look like. | 教育他们不管长啥样子都要爱自己 |
[01:16] | I am not the bad parent here! | 我不是坏妈妈 |
[01:18] | But I gotta hand it to her. She has kept it high and tight. | 但真得夸奖她 她保持得够紧绷 |
[01:31] | Dr. Ellie! | 埃莉医生 |
[01:32] | You’re back! | 你回来了 |
[01:34] | Principal Ablin said | 阿布林校长说 |
[01:35] | you were recovering from an operation. | 你做了手术后在康复 |
[01:37] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:39] | Everything is just fine. | 非常好 |
[01:46] | Dr. Ellie got her boobs done. | 埃莉医生隆了胸 |
[01:48] | Permission to giggle? | 批准我傻笑 |
[01:50] | Permission granted. | 批准 |
[02:00] | Who’s the new kid? | 新来的是谁 |
[02:02] | That’s Andrew VandeVorde. | 安德鲁·万德沃德 |
[02:03] | He just transferred from Milwaukee | 他从密尔沃基转来的 |
[02:04] | after getting into a fist fight with a choreographer. | 在那他和编舞师打了一架 |
[02:07] | They call him “The Bad Boy Ballerino of Brew Town.” | 大家管他叫”啤酒小镇的芭蕾坏男孩” |
[02:10] | – Did you see Andrew’s calves? – How could I miss them? | -你看到安德鲁的小腿了吗 -怎么可能没看到 |
[02:13] | They’re like two coconuts underneath a pair of Danskins. | 像裤子里塞了两个椰子 |
[02:15] | You know what’s underrated? | 知道什么被低估了吗 |
[02:17] | Being in proportion. | 身材成比例 |
[02:19] | Oliver, don’t be jealous. | 奥利弗 别嫉妒 |
[02:21] | There is nothing wrong with being flat-calved. | 小腿没肌肉没什么不好 |
[02:38] | What’s my desk doing in the foyer? | 我的桌子怎么到前厅了 |
[02:39] | The real question is | 真正的问题是 |
[02:41] | what’s wrong with you and your gene pool? | 你的基因到底有什么毛病 |
[02:42] | You stuck me with flaccid calves! | 你让我的小腿肌肉松弛 |
[02:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[02:46] | I feel bad about taking over your office, you know? | 我很内疚占用了你的办公室 |
[02:48] | This way we each have our own space. | 这样我们都有自己的空间 |
[02:54] | These aren’t the legs of a strong male dancer. | 这不是强壮男舞者的小腿 |
[02:56] | These things belong in a Lady Bic commercial. | 应该去拍女士刮毛刀广告 |
[03:07] | I don’t know what’s happening! | 这是什么情况 |
[03:14] | Seasons are winter, spring, summer, and fall. | 春夏秋冬才是季节 |
[03:17] | What kind of town has plastic surgery season? | 什么样的地方有整容季 |
[03:20] | Oh, well, apparently Katie-complaining season | 显然凯蒂抱怨季 |
[03:22] | lasts year-round. | 一年不断 |
[03:23] | Just to be clear, | 说清楚 |
[03:24] | the point of Second Breakfast is to complain. | 第二顿早餐的意义就是抱怨 |
[03:26] | Stop calling me out. | 别说我 |
[03:28] | Also, Greg’s nose is whistling again. | 不过格雷格的鼻子呼吸时又有声音了 |
[03:30] | Ooo, cake. | 蛋糕 |
[03:32] | Every day is cheat day when you’re Katie Otto. | 对于凯蒂·奥图来说 每天都能作弊 |
[03:36] | Look who I have here. | 瞧这位是谁 |
[03:38] | Hi, Katie. | 你好 凯蒂 |
[03:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[03:41] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[03:42] | You sure do. | 当然 |
[03:43] | It’s me. It’s Evelyn. | 是我 伊芙琳 |
[03:45] | Evelyn…? | 伊芙琳 |
[03:47] | The fattest housewife in Westport Evelyn? | 西港最胖的家庭主妇伊芙琳 |
[03:48] | Not anymore! | 不再是了 |
[03:50] | She got gastric bypass surgery. | 她做了胃旁路手术 |
[03:52] | If she eats more than a thimble-full of food, | 如果吃超过一顶针的食品 |
[03:54] | she craps her pants, | 就会拉裤子 |
[03:55] | but boy, does she look good. | 但天啊 她真美 |
[03:57] | Why did you do this? | 你为什么这样做 |
[03:59] | Were there health issues? | 是健康问题吗 |
[04:00] | No, I just, uh, wanted to be invited to parties. | 不 我只是想被邀请参加派对 |
[04:03] | And it worked. | 成功了 |
[04:06] | With Evelyn losing all this weight, | 伊芙琳瘦了 |
[04:08] | you know what that makes you? | 你知道这让你成了什么吗 |
[04:09] | I do. | 知道 |
[04:10] | The person who’s gonna smash you over the head with this bottle of olive oil | 用这瓶橄榄油敲碎你脑袋的人 |
[04:13] | and then put flowers on your grave. | 然后把鲜花放在你的坟头 |
[04:15] | Come on, Evelyn. | 走吧 伊芙琳 |
[04:16] | There’s a new restaurant I want to try | 有间新餐厅我想试试 |
[04:18] | that only serves smells. | 只出售气味 |
[04:21] | Oh, my God. Chloe’s right. | 我的天 克洛伊说得对 |
[04:23] | Thanks to plastic surgery season, | 多亏了整容季 |
[04:24] | I am now the fattest housewife in Westport. | 现在我成了西港最胖的家庭主妇 |
[04:32] | I can’t believe Evelyn gave in to the peer pressure | 真不敢相信伊芙琳屈服于人们的压力 |
[04:34] | and had her stomach lassoed. | 把胃给系住了 |
[04:36] | They’re definitely gonna get rid of the Chico’s at the mall now. | 现在商场的Chico’s品牌要关门了 |
[04:39] | I can’t keep that place in business on my own. | 光靠我一个人买东西撑不下去 |
[04:41] | You’re not the one with the odd body. | 你的身材不奇怪 |
[04:42] | They are. | 是她们奇怪 |
[04:44] | Anyplace else, you’re thin. In Canada you’re a waif. | 在其他地方你算瘦 在加拿大你算瘦小 |
[04:45] | First of all, next trip, Canada. | 首先 下一站 加拿大 |
[04:48] | I don’t know why I’m letting it bother me so much. | 我不知道为什么我为这事这么纠结 |
[04:49] | I am comfortable with who I am. | 我对自己的样子感到自在 |
[04:52] | It’s my superpower. | 这是我的超能力 |
[04:53] | What’s my superpower? | 我的超能力是什么 |
[04:54] | You always pick the slowest checkout line. | 你总是挑选最慢的收银台 |
[04:55] | Take that, Superman! | 你输了吧 超人 |
[04:57] | Look who got inspired to slim down! | 看谁受到启发要瘦身 |
[05:00] | That is not what this is. | 不是这样的 |
[05:01] | I’m just hiding from my family. | 我在躲避我的家人 |
[05:03] | Well, I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[05:04] | I don’t want you to be proud of me! | 我不要你为我骄傲 |
[05:05] | I am! | 我骄傲 |
[05:09] | I can’t take walks with you anymore. | 我不能再和你散步了 |
[05:11] | People are going to think that I’m trying to exercise, | 大家会觉得我想锻炼 |
[05:14] | and I don’t want to give Chloe Brown Mueller | 我不希望给克洛伊·布朗·米勒 |
[05:16] | or any of the rest of those crazy bitches the satisfaction. | 或任何疯狂的贱人满足感 |
[05:19] | It’s absurd you would stop taking walks, which you enjoy, | 你不再散步太可笑了 你喜欢散步 |
[05:21] | just to spite someone who thinks you’re trying to get healthy. | 别人以为你想变健康你就烦 |
[05:23] | Isn’t that also giving in | 这不是屈服于 |
[05:24] | to the Westport body image nonsense? | 西港身材谬论吗 |
[05:27] | I’m all over the place, Greg! | 你全说中了 格雷格 |
[05:28] | You knew that when you married me. | 你和我结婚时就知道了 |
[05:36] | She moved more of my stuff. | 她搬了更多的我的东西 |
[05:37] | This is ridiculous. | 太不像话了 |
[05:38] | So just go to your office on campus. | 你去学校的办公室 |
[05:40] | I would, but my assistant Grant is there… | 我也想 但我的助理格兰特在那里 |
[05:51] | Grant, wouldn’t it be easier just to hand me the coffee? | 格兰特 直接把咖啡给我不是更简单吗 |
[05:54] | Sure, but not as fun! | 当然 但这样更好玩 |
[06:00] | You are the boss. | 你是老板 |
[06:01] | Sit him down and tell him to be less annoying. | 让他坐下来 让他别烦人 |
[06:03] | I’m concerned if I confront him, | 我担心如果跟他当面说 |
[06:04] | he’ll get all defensive and… | 他会辩解 |
[06:06] | make things uncomfortable. | 大家都不自在 |
[06:08] | Just tell your mom to stop moving my stuff. | 跟你妈说 别再搬我的东西 |
[06:09] | Greg, it’s time that you do it yourself. | 格雷格 是时候你自己来了 |
[06:12] | Confrontations can be fun. | 正面对质很有趣 |
[06:14] | I can’t go a week without four or five good confrontations. | 一周不好好对质四五次我就不舒服 |
[06:17] | I’ve noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[06:18] | I could have done without | 我也可以对质 |
[06:19] | the one about me getting butter in the jam jar. | 如果你没因为我在果酱罐里拿黄油跟我对质 |
[06:21] | Two knives, Greg. That’s all I ask. | 两把刀 格雷格 我只有这个要求 |
[06:23] | …Now that your lip liner is done, | 现在唇线画好了 |
[06:25] | it’s time to apply your liquid lipstick. | 可以涂上液体唇膏 |
[06:28] | Then… | 然后 |
[06:29] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[06:32] | You two look absolutely ridiculous. | 你俩看起来真可笑 |
[06:35] | What is that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[06:37] | It’s called “Calf Blast.” | 这个是”小腿爆炸” |
[06:39] | Guaranteed to blast your calves in twenty-four hours. | 保证让你的小腿肌肉在24小时内胀起来 |
[06:41] | Why are you blasting your calves? | 你为什么要让小腿胀起来 |
[06:43] | There’s this new hot ballerino | 有个新来的帅哥芭蕾舞者 |
[06:45] | who’s been flaunting his bulging calves | 一直炫耀他膨胀的小腿 |
[06:46] | and Gina can’t take her eyes off them. | 吉娜对他目不转睛 |
[06:48] | Your legs are fine… your lips are fine. | 你的小腿很好 你的嘴唇很好 |
[06:50] | We are all fine. | 我们都很好 |
[06:52] | A few crunches wouldn’t kill your father. | 做几个仰卧起坐不会要你们爸爸的命 |
[06:53] | What are your feelings about boob jobs? | 你对隆胸有什么看法 |
[06:56] | A person who gets a boob job needs a brain job, | 隆胸的人需要整脑袋 |
[06:58] | because it’s stupid. | 因为这样做很愚蠢 |
[06:59] | The women on “The Bachelor” Who obviously have them | 《单身汉》中的女人们很明显都做了 |
[07:01] | I refuse to take seriously. | 我拒绝把她们当回事 |
[07:03] | I refuse to take seriously | 一个用《单身汉》 |
[07:04] | a mother who takes moral stances | 作为道德标准的母亲 |
[07:06] | based on “The Bachelor.” | 我也拒绝当回事 |
[07:10] | What’s so urgent Dr. Ellie had to call us in? | 埃莉医生叫我们来有什么急事 |
[07:12] | I had to cancel my office hours to come here. | 我得上班时间到这里 |
[07:13] | Hey, I have a job now, too. | 现在我也有工作了 |
[07:15] | And I already figured out the two words | 我已经搞清楚了 |
[07:17] | that get me out of everything: | 能开溜的几个字 |
[07:18] | “Lady problem.” | 女人问题 |
[07:21] | …As of late, | 最近 |
[07:22] | Anna-Kat has been uncharacteristically dismissive of me. | 安娜凯特一反常态地轻视我 |
[07:26] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊是啊 |
[07:29] | Anna-Kat, you love Dr. Ellie. | 安娜凯特 你爱埃莉医生 |
[07:30] | – Why would you do that? – Mama told me to. | -你为什么这样做 -妈妈教我的 |
[07:31] | I thought that’d be the answer, but I was hoping otherwise. | 我想着是这个答案 但我还心怀希望 |
[07:34] | Anna-Kat, I did not tell you to be dismissive of Dr. Ellie. | 安娜凯特 我没教你轻视埃莉医生 |
[07:40] | You said people with fake boobs are not to be trusted. | 你说隆胸的人不能相信 |
[07:43] | I never said that. | 我从没这样说过 |
[07:45] | I said they are not to be taken seriously. | 我是说不用把她们当回事 |
[07:47] | Which is different. | 这是有区别的 |
[07:48] | Not really. | 没有 |
[07:49] | I wasn’t talking about you. | 我说的不是你 |
[07:50] | I was talking about stupid women | 我说的是愚蠢的女人 |
[07:52] | who do it just to feel better about themselves. | 这样做只是为了自我感觉好点 |
[07:55] | That’s why I did it. | 这正是我隆胸的原因 |
[07:56] | Right, yes. | 对 |
[07:58] | – Greg? – No. | -格雷格 -别指望我 |
[08:01] | How can I possibly raise my kids in this town | 叫我怎么在这里养孩子 |
[08:04] | where everyone only values appearance? | 所有人只重视外表 |
[08:06] | Taylor wants to change her lips, | 泰勒想改变嘴唇 |
[08:08] | Oliver wants to change his calves, | 奥利弗想改变小腿 |
[08:10] | and Dr. Ellie… | 埃莉医生 |
[08:11] | She had to say, “My eyes are up here” To me three times. | 她必须对我说三次”我的眼睛在上面” |
[08:14] | Well, maybe she was starting to look like those women at my gym | 也许她开始像我去的健身房里的女人 |
[08:17] | whose boobs are like tube socks full of pocket change. | 胸部就像装满了零钱的长筒袜 |
[08:19] | Okay. I’ve seen Dr. Ellie. | 我见过埃莉医生 |
[08:22] | More like Ellie-vated. | 应该是埃隆莉才对 |
[08:24] | You know, ’cause they’ve been — | 因为她的胸… |
[08:26] | Screw you guys. | 你们去死 |
[08:28] | And how about a moment of silence for poor Evelyn, | 不如为可怜的伊芙琳默哀一下 |
[08:30] | who will never dump her mini peanut butter cups | 她再也不能把迷你花生酱杯 |
[08:32] | into a tub of popcorn ever again. | 倒进爆米花桶里 |
[08:34] | Hi, ladies. | 你们好 |
[08:36] | Oh, hold on just one second there. | 稍等一下 |
[08:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:40] | Oh, and here’s a calorie-cutting tip for you: | 给你一个减少卡路里摄入的窍门 |
[08:42] | don’t pour the salad dressing on. | 别把沙拉酱倒进去 |
[08:44] | Just dip the tines of your fork in it. | 把叉子尖在上面蘸蘸就行 |
[08:47] | Oh, thank you, Chloe. | 谢谢你 克洛伊 |
[08:49] | Now here’s a life-extending tip for you: | 我有个长命一点的窍门给你 |
[08:52] | run, before I dip the tines of my fork into your eyeball. | 跑 趁我没把叉子尖插进你的眼球 |
[08:56] | I understand you’re angry with me | 我知道你生我的气 |
[08:59] | because I was born with these perfect girl-next-door looks, | 因为我生来就是这种完美的邻居女孩形象 |
[09:01] | a dynamite metabolism, and I’m aging like Tom Cruise. | 爆炸性的新陈代谢 和汤姆·克鲁斯一样吃了防腐剂 |
[09:06] | If that’s her original face, | 如果这是她天生的脸 |
[09:08] | then this isn’t a seventeen-hundred dollar jean jacket. | 那这就是1700元的牛仔上衣 |
[09:11] | This is a seventeen-hundred dollar jean jacket. | 这就是1700元的牛仔上衣 |
[09:14] | I can’t take this, guys. | 我受不了了 |
[09:16] | Chloe Brown Mueller is looking at everything that I do! | 克洛伊盯着我不放 |
[09:18] | If I order fruit, she’s like, “Ooo, good for you,” | 如果我点水果 她说好样的 |
[09:21] | and if I order a waffle she’s like, | 如果我点华夫饼她说 |
[09:22] | “Look who’s holding on to her title!” | 谁在保持自己的最胖头衔 |
[09:24] | You can’t let her get into your head. | 你不能让她影响你 |
[09:25] | It’s too late! She’s stalking me. | 太晚了 她在跟踪我 |
[09:27] | I might have to stop coming to Stewart and Kingston’s. | 我可能不会再来这里了 |
[09:28] | Whoa whoa whoa whoa, slow down. | 冷静 |
[09:30] | You can’t quit this. | 你不能不来 |
[09:31] | I can’t go back to having lunch with just my house manager. | 我不能再和我的管家吃午餐 |
[09:34] | Ugh! It’s always like | 总是说 |
[09:35] | “Blah blah blah you don’t pay me enough, | 你付的工资太少 |
[09:37] | I have rights blah blah blah.” | 我有权利 |
[09:39] | So what am I going to do? | 我要怎么做 |
[09:40] | Well, you are clearly not gonna improve yourself, | 显然你无法进步了 |
[09:43] | so to get her off your back you’ve got to find something | 要让她不烦你 你就得找点东西 |
[09:45] | that will tear her down to your level. | 让她和你一个级别 |
[09:47] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[09:48] | Well, Doris is right. Chloe is from Westport. | 多瑞丝说得对 克洛伊是西港人 |
[09:50] | There is no way she hasn’t had work done. | 她不可能没整过容 |
[09:52] | There’s got to be | 在某个地方 |
[09:53] | a janked-up before picture of her somewhere. | 肯定有她之前的照片 |
[09:55] | We just have to find it. | 我们找到就行了 |
[09:58] | The doctor’s hoping that my face won’t reject my own ass fat. | 医生希望我的脸不会排斥我屁股上的脂肪 |
[10:08] | Remember, we’re not looking for Chloe Brown Mueller. | 记住 不是找克洛伊·布朗·米勒 |
[10:10] | We’re looking for her real name, Wanda Wiggly. | 要找她的真名旺达·威格利 |
[10:13] | How’d you find that out again? | 你怎么知道的 |
[10:14] | I got a bunch of private information from her housekeeper | 我从她的管家那里挖到不少私人信息 |
[10:17] | and used it to blackmail Chloe | 用来威胁克洛伊 |
[10:18] | so that she wouldn’t tell everybody | 这样她不会告诉别人 |
[10:19] | that Anna-Kat stole a candlestick from her house. | 安娜凯特偷了她的烛台 |
[10:21] | And, your legal name isn’t Chloe Brown Mueller. | 你的法定名字不是克洛伊·布朗·米勒 |
[10:24] | It’s Wanda Wiggly. | 你叫旺达·威格利 |
[10:25] | – Wig-lay! – For God’s sakes! | -威格利 -老天 |
[10:27] | The hate you two have for each other is… | 你俩之间的仇恨简直… |
[10:30] | …inspiring. | 鼓舞人心 |
[10:33] | Oh, my God. The “W”‘s have been ripped out. | 我的天 W的被撕了 |
[10:35] | Mm, suspicious. Check the index. | 可疑 查索引 |
[10:38] | Wanda Wiggly was on the softball team | 旺达·威格利参加了垒球队 |
[10:40] | and the yearbook committee. | 和年鉴委员会 |
[10:45] | Her face is X’ed out. | 脸被叉了 |
[10:47] | Ah! Her faced is X’ed out here, too! | 这里的脸也被叉了 |
[10:50] | Clearly Chloe did this. | 显然是克洛伊干的 |
[10:51] | She must have had some punum. | 她肯定有猫屎 |
[10:54] | Oh, my nanny Chava has been teaching me things. | 我家保姆哈拉在教我语言 |
[10:57] | Hmm. Okay. Oh, okay. Let’s not give up. | 好的 我们不要放弃 |
[10:59] | Look who’s standing next to Chloe on the yearbook staff. | 看年鉴上谁站在克洛伊旁边 |
[11:02] | Eloise Paulson! | 埃露莉斯·保罗森 |
[11:03] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:04] | Dr. Ellie. Dr. Ellie! | 埃莉医生 |
[11:05] | She was in class with Wanda Wiggly. | 她和旺达·威格利同班 |
[11:08] | She might have a copy of the yearbook in her office | 她的办公室可能有年鉴 |
[11:10] | that Chloe hasn’t gotten to. | 克洛伊没有下手 |
[11:11] | You have got to get your hands on it. | 你得去拿到 |
[11:12] | Yeah, Dr. Ellie is not exactly a fan of mine right now. | 现在埃莉医生不太喜欢我 |
[11:16] | I’m just saying, Anna-Kat, | 安娜凯特 我意思是 |
[11:17] | I’m sure Dr. Ellie, as an educator, | 我相信埃莉医生作为教育工作者 |
[11:19] | regrets how big her ta-tas turned out. | 后悔她的咪咪变得这么大 |
[11:22] | I regret nothing. | 我一点也不后悔 |
[11:23] | It’s the best thing I ever did. | 这是我做过的最棒的事 |
[11:24] | Uh-huh, okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[11:27] | Greg? | 格雷格 |
[11:28] | No. | 别指望我 |
[11:29] | I guess this means | 看来这代表 |
[11:30] | I’m going to have to apologize to Dr. Ellie. | 我必须向埃莉医生道歉 |
[11:33] | I hate apologizing to people. | 我讨厌向别人道歉 |
[11:35] | It gives the impression that I have done something wrong. | 给人一种我做错事的印象 |
[11:37] | So let’s just sneak into her office and grab the yearbook. | 那我们就溜进办公室抢走年鉴 |
[11:39] | Ah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:40] | Sometimes a heartfelt apology | 有时候真心的道歉 |
[11:42] | really clears out your whole energetic system. | 真的能让你的能量系统焕然一新 |
[11:44] | Ugh. Another reason you cannot quit Second Breakfast. | 又一个你不能放弃第二次早餐的原因 |
[11:47] | Then I’m stuck by myself listening to this farkakte nonsense! | 那我就得一个人听这种胡言乱语 |
[11:50] | – Shut up, Doris. – You shut up. | -闭嘴 多瑞丝 -你闭嘴 |
[11:52] | You’re supposed to be quiet in a library. | 在图书馆别说话 |
[12:01] | I’m just putting the finishing touches on your office. | 我在为你的办公室做最后的装饰 |
[12:03] | You moved everything into the foyer? | 你把所有东西搬进了前厅 |
[12:05] | Well, not everything. I had to put some stuff in the garage. | 不是所有东西 有些东西得放在车库 |
[12:08] | For a man you have a lot of knickknacks. | 对一个大老爷们来说 你的小摆设可不少 |
[12:12] | What are you doing home so early? | 你怎么这么早回家了 |
[12:13] | I sometimes find it hard to work in my office at the university. | 有时候在大学的办公室很难工作 |
[12:16] | Whenever I try to ignore my assistant, | 每次我无视我的助理 |
[12:17] | he thinks we’re playing charades. | 他都以为我在玩猜谜 |
[12:20] | Writing in a notebook. | 在写笔记 |
[12:22] | “The Notebook.” | 恋恋笔记本 |
[12:23] | Looking up. | 往上看 |
[12:24] | “Uptown Girl”! | 麻辣宝贝 |
[12:26] | Angry. Angry. | 生气 |
[12:27] | “12 Angry Men”! | 12怒汉 |
[12:28] | Okay. Walking away. | 好的 走开了 |
[12:29] | “Walk –” “Walk the Line”! | 与歌同行 |
[12:30] | I’m leaving for the day. | 我走了 |
[12:31] | Going. Gone. | 走了 |
[12:32] | “Gone with the Wind”! | 乱世佳人 |
[12:34] | Yes, “Gone with the Wind.” | 对 乱世佳人 |
[12:37] | We’re quite the team! | 我们真是合作无间 |
[12:38] | Greg, you really do need to learn | 格雷格 你真的要学会 |
[12:40] | how to stand up for yourself. | 为自己争取 |
[12:42] | Now come help me spackle the walls | 过来帮我糊墙 |
[12:44] | where your diplomas used to be. | 你的文凭摘下来了 |
[12:48] | So, what do you think? | 怎么样 |
[13:02] | Kathryn… | 凯瑟琳 |
[13:03] | You cannot move me out of my own office. | 你不能把我从我自己的办公室赶出去 |
[13:04] | You’re a guest and you’ve overstepped your bounds. | 你是客人 你已经越界了 |
[13:07] | You’re welcome to stay in this room | 欢迎你用这间房 |
[13:08] | when I’m at the office, and overnight. | 在我上班以及晚上的时候 |
[13:10] | But the rest of the time it’s mine. | 但其他时间这间房是我的 |
[13:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:15] | That’s it? | 就是这样 |
[13:16] | Well, yeah. I had no idea you felt that way. | 对 我不知道你这样想 |
[13:18] | You don’t hate me? | 你不讨厌我 |
[13:19] | I don’t feel that strongly about you either way, Greg. | 我不喜欢你也不讨厌你 格雷格 |
[13:22] | I worked myself up in my head for no reason. | 我自讨苦吃完全没理由 |
[13:25] | If you’ll pardon me, I have something I need to do. | 失陪 我得做件事 |
[13:28] | So while I’m working, I can’t be distracted | 我工作时 你不要打扰我 |
[13:31] | by coffee-delivering drones, charades, or Colonel Tidbits. | 不要有送咖啡的无人机 猜谜 或是花边新闻上校 |
[13:37] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:39] | I gave you the best years of my life! | 人家把人生最美好的时光给了你 |
[13:42] | Grant, you’ve been my assistant for six months. | 格兰特 你才做我的助理半年 |
[13:44] | I broke up with my girlfriend | 我和女友分手了 |
[13:46] | to focus on us! | 关注于我们 |
[14:22] | Gotcha, Wanda Wiggly! | 抓到你了 旺达·威格利 |
[14:31] | Angela, Doris! | 安吉拉 多瑞丝 |
[14:38] | Mrs. Otto, what are you doing in here? | 奥图太太 你在这里做什么 |
[14:40] | Oh. I came here… | 我来这里 |
[14:44] | to… | 是为了 |
[14:45] | apologize. | 道歉 |
[14:47] | But you’re alone in my classroom | 但你一个人在我的教室 |
[14:48] | in the middle of the day with the lights out. | 大白天的关着灯 |
[14:51] | It is a surprise apology. | 这是惊喜道歉 |
[14:54] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[14:55] | Okay, then. | 好的 |
[14:59] | Dr. Ellie… | 埃莉医生 |
[15:01] | I was wrong… | 我错了 |
[15:03] | to judge you, | 不该评判你 |
[15:04] | and I was even more wrong | 我更错的是 |
[15:06] | to teach my daughter to judge you. | 教我的女儿评判你 |
[15:09] | That’s right, you were very wrong. | 没错 你错的很离谱 |
[15:12] | You’re the one who’s always telling others not to judge you, | 你总是叫别人不要评判你 |
[15:16] | and you turn around and judge me? | 你却转身评判我 |
[15:18] | You don’t know what these looked like before. | 你不知道这对家伙以前是什么样子 |
[15:20] | One was going this way, one was going that way. | 一个向左 一个向右 |
[15:22] | They had totally different agendas. | 各怀目的 |
[15:24] | And if I feel better about myself | 如果我在早上醒来时 |
[15:27] | when I wake up in the morning, | 自我感觉良好 |
[15:28] | how is that hurting you? | 这怎么伤害你了 |
[15:34] | It’s not. | 没伤到我 |
[15:40] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[15:43] | For real this time. | 这次是真心的 |
[15:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:50] | I’m still getting used to these. | 我还在习惯中 |
[15:57] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[16:05] | How did you get her yearbook photo | 你怎么这么快就把年鉴照片 |
[16:07] | printed on a cake so fast? | 印在蛋糕上 |
[16:08] | Well, I have an account at this place. | 我是会员 |
[16:10] | I used to print up dirty pictures of myself | 我以前把我的色情照片印上去 |
[16:11] | and then serve them up to Richard for dessert. | 给理查德当甜点 |
[16:13] | It was a phase. Mm. | 曾经有那个阶段 |
[16:15] | Oh, okay. Here she comes. | 好的 她来了 |
[16:16] | I can’t wait for you | 我等不及看你 |
[16:17] | to make that cake-hater eat her old face. | 让那个讨厌蛋糕的人吃下自己的脸 |
[16:20] | So I got your text. | 我收到你的短信 |
[16:22] | You want to talk about plastic surgery? | 你想聊聊整容 |
[16:24] | I brought a Sharpie. | 我带了记号笔 |
[16:25] | We’re gonna need to draw dotted lines everywhere. | 在你全身都得画点描线 |
[16:27] | It’s not about me, Chloe. | 不是我 克洛伊 |
[16:29] | I know that you have had work done, | 我知道你整过容 |
[16:31] | and I don’t judge you for it. | 我不会评判你 |
[16:33] | And I need you to be okay with me | 我希望你也对我 |
[16:34] | not wanting to change who I am. | 不想改变自己没意见 |
[16:37] | Okay, “Chicken Soup for the Soul,” | 好了 心灵鸡汤 |
[16:39] | I have to say one thing, | 我得声明一点 |
[16:40] | and that’s I have never gotten work done. | 我从来没整过容 |
[16:43] | Chloe, I’m giving you a chance. | 克洛伊 我给你一个机会 |
[16:44] | To feel better about myself? | 让我自我感觉良好吗 |
[16:46] | Aww, Katie, you give me that every time I see you. | 凯蒂 每次见到你 你都给我这个机会 |
[16:49] | Now, Katie! | 快 凯蒂 |
[16:51] | Evelyn seems happy. | 伊芙琳看上去很开心 |
[16:54] | And ass-face looks pretty good. | 屁股脸看上去很不错 |
[16:56] | Good for you, ass-face. | 好样的 屁股脸 |
[17:02] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[17:04] | Whatever you say. | 随你说吧 |
[17:07] | Katie Otto pushing a cake box away? | 凯蒂·奥图把蛋糕盒推开 |
[17:10] | I’m gonna have to go home and get my affairs in order | 我得回去赶紧把没做完的事做完 |
[17:13] | before the apocalypse. | 赶在世界末日前 |
[17:17] | Uh, why did you let her go? | 你为什么放过她 |
[17:19] | You had the perfect opportunity to humiliate her! | 你有最佳机会让她出丑 |
[17:21] | Yeah, but what kind of person behaves like that? | 但什么样的人会这样做 |
[17:24] | You do! All the time! | 你 你总是这样 |
[17:26] | Literally until this very moment! | 真的总是这样一直到这一刻 |
[17:27] | I’m not allowed to grow? | 不准我成长吗 |
[17:29] | Dr. Ellie made me realize | 埃莉医生让我发现 |
[17:32] | that I have been acting | 我的表现 |
[17:33] | just like one of these Westport housewives | 和西港这些家庭主妇一样 |
[17:35] | that make women feel bad about themselves. | 让女人的自我感觉很差劲 |
[17:39] | And if I open up that cake box, | 如果我打开这个蛋糕盒 |
[17:41] | I am no better than Chloe Brown Mueller. | 那我也不比克洛伊·布朗·米勒强 |
[17:45] | Angela, don’t be proud of me. | 安吉拉 别为我骄傲 |
[17:47] | Well, I’m disgusted with you | 我觉得你很恶心 |
[17:48] | if that makes you feel any better. | 希望让你好受些 |
[17:51] | What are we gonna do with this? | 这个怎么办 |
[17:52] | I guess we are going to have to destroy the evidence. | 只能销毁证据了 |
[17:59] | This cake is as good as she was ugly. | 她以前多丑 这个蛋糕就有多好吃 |
[18:02] | I am starving! | 我饿死了 |
[18:07] | Looks like I’m going to be | 看来很快 |
[18:09] | the second-fattest housewife again in no time. | 我就会成为西港第二胖的家庭主妇 |
[18:15] | Oh, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[18:17] | I talked to your mom. We’re all good. | 我跟你妈妈谈过了 没事了 |
[18:19] | We’re moving my stuff back in my office now. | 现在我们把我的东西搬回办公室 |
[18:21] | Mom? | 妈 |
[18:22] | How are you — | 你怎么 |
[18:24] | Oh, it’s an old stewardess trick. | 这是以前空姐的招数 |
[18:26] | Oh, if I had a dime | 如果每次 |
[18:27] | for every time I had to carry Anthony Quinn off a plane… | 把安东尼·奎恩扛下飞机都有钱 早发财了 |
[18:33] | What the hell did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[18:35] | I sucked on this bottle. | 我吸了这个瓶子 |
[18:37] | It’s a way to puff up your lips. | 丰唇的一种方法 |
[18:38] | They already banned kids from doing it in Australia, | 澳洲已经禁止孩子这样做 |
[18:40] | so you know it works. | 所以你知道这是管用的 |
[18:45] | Are those socks? | 这是袜子吗 |
[18:46] | Did you stuff your calves? | 你在小腿里塞东西 |
[18:47] | You don’t know what it’s like | 你不知道做瘦小腿委会员主席 |
[18:49] | to be president of the Itty-Bitty Calf Committee. | 是什么感觉 |
[18:50] | Alright, I have had enough. | 好了 我受够了 |
[18:52] | Family meeting! | 家庭会议 |
[18:58] | Everyone has something about the way they look | 每个人都会对自己外表的某个方面 |
[19:01] | that they’re not happy with, | 不满意 |
[19:03] | and you can spend all your time | 你可以把全部时间花在 |
[19:04] | focused on that one thing, | 关注于那个缺点上 |
[19:07] | or you can accept it. | 或者你可以接受 |
[19:10] | But at the same time, | 但同时 |
[19:12] | if people want to change their appearance | 如果人们想改变他们的外表 |
[19:14] | to make themselves feel better, like Dr. Ellie, | 让自己感觉良好 比如说埃莉医生 |
[19:17] | they should. | 他们可以那样做 |
[19:19] | I might not always agree with it | 我可能永远不会赞同 |
[19:21] | and I definitely don’t want you guys doing it, | 我也肯定不希望你们这样做 |
[19:24] | but we are not going to judge them… | 但我们不会评判他们 |
[19:27] | …outside of this house. | 要说只在家里说 |
[19:28] | I fully agree. | 我完全同意 |
[19:30] | You should be comfortable with who you are. | 大家应该完全接受自己的外表 |
[19:32] | So you’re gonna stop spraying that black stuff | 你不会再喷黑色的东西 |
[19:34] | on your head to cover up your bald spot? | 掩盖头上的秃点吗 |
[19:35] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[19:36] | Everyone knows. | 所有人都知道 |
[19:37] | Even me, and I don’t know anything. | 我都知道 我是个什么都不知道的人 |
[19:39] | You want to know what your nickname is? | 想知道你的绰号吗 |
[19:41] | I feel like it’s gonna be hurtful. | 我感觉会很伤人 |
[19:42] | Baldilocks. | 秃头姑娘 |
[19:43] | And it was. | 的确伤人 |
[19:49] | Greg, I am ready | 格雷格 我准备好 |
[19:51] | to start taking those walks again. | 又开始散步了 |
[19:53] | Yes! Can I buy us some urban walking poles? | 太好了 我可以买健行杆吗 |
[19:55] | No, you cannot. | 不 不行 |
[19:57] | Actually, we are all going to go together and show this town | 事实上我们大家一起散步 让这里看看 |
[20:02] | the thin-lipped, calfless, balding, | 我们是薄嘴唇 瘦小腿 秃头的 |
[20:05] | voluptuous monsters that we really are. | 撩人尤物 |
[20:07] | Mm. What about me? | 我呢 |
[20:08] | You’re staying home. | 你留在家里 |
[20:09] | You look way too good for your age. | 以你的年纪来说 你太漂亮了 |
[20:37] | I take you seriously. I will not dismiss you. | 我把你当回事 我不会轻视你 |