时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Whatcha working on? | 在做什么 |
[00:06] | I need scary ideas | 我在想可怕的点子 |
[00:07] | for Jennifer Estony’s annual haunted-house party. | 詹妮弗·艾斯托尼的年度鬼屋派对需要 |
[00:09] | She shot down everything that I’ve come up with so far. | 我想的点子全被她否决了 |
[00:14] | Okay, how about this. | 好的 这个怎么样 |
[00:16] | Gives me shivers just thinking about it. | 想想我就发抖 |
[00:18] | Get someone to dress | 让某人扮成 |
[00:19] | as the ghost of scholar Thomas Malthus. | 学者托马斯·马尔萨斯的鬼魂 |
[00:21] | Then get him to shame the kids | 让他指责孩子们 |
[00:22] | for not heeding his warning | 没有注意他警告的 |
[00:23] | about the dangers of population growth. | 人口增长的危险 |
[00:27] | Honey, I love you, | 亲爱的 我爱你 |
[00:28] | and I know we’re gonna be together forever, | 我知道我们会共度此生 |
[00:30] | but moments like this do worry me. | 但这样的时刻令我担心 |
[00:33] | Can I go to a party at Sierra Johnson’s house | 我能在万圣节去西拉·约翰逊家 |
[00:35] | on Halloween night? | 参加派对吗 |
[00:36] | – Are her parents going to be there? – Yeah. | -她父母在吗 -在 |
[00:38] | – Will there be any drinking? – No. | -会有酒吗 -没有 |
[00:45] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[00:46] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[00:48] | Just establishing a baseline | 设立一个基准 |
[00:50] | for my mommy lie detector. | 给妈妈测谎仪使用 |
[00:52] | Fine by me. Just be home by curfew. | 我没意见 规定时间到家就行 |
[00:54] | Yay! Awesome! Thanks, Dad. | 太棒了 谢谢你 爸 |
[00:59] | Look at you, | 看你 |
[01:00] | making decisions without consulting me | 不和我商量就做决定 |
[01:03] | just like that. | 就这样做了 |
[01:04] | You said with you going back to work, | 你说了你重新工作 |
[01:06] | you wanted me to take a more active role with the kids, | 你希望我更多参与到孩子的教育中 |
[01:08] | so I read the situation, and I made the call. | 我读懂了状况 做了决定 |
[01:11] | I gotta say, feels good. | 我得说 感觉太好了 |
[01:13] | Do I look taller? I feel taller. | 我看起来高点了吗 我感觉高了一点 |
[01:16] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[01:17] | Hey, from now on, | 从现在开始 |
[01:19] | could you guys just tell me where you hide your key? | 你们能告诉我把钥匙藏在哪里吗 |
[01:21] | I had to dig through the flower bed, | 我在花坛里挖 |
[01:23] | and my back is killing me. | 我的背好痛 |
[01:24] | Why didn’t you just ring the doorbell? | 你为什么不按门铃 |
[01:25] | Because it hurts my feelings | 因为我通过窗户 |
[01:27] | when I look through the window | 看到你藏在沙发后 |
[01:28] | and see you hiding behind the sofa. | 我会伤心 |
[01:29] | This is the fourth time you’ve come over today. | 你今天来了四次了 |
[01:31] | What do you need now, Viv? | 这次又是什么事 维芙 |
[01:32] | I need another pregnancy check-in. | 我需要做妊娠检查 |
[01:34] | I’m mostly nipple now. Is that normal? | 我的乳头变得特别大 这正常吗 |
[01:36] | O-kay. I’ll be in my study. | 好吧 我去书房 |
[01:37] | It’s totally normal. | 太正常了 |
[01:39] | It’s just your body preparing to be a mommy. | 这是你的身体在准备好做妈妈 |
[01:42] | Well, tell it to stop! | 让它停下 |
[01:43] | It’s screwing up stuff | 毁了很多我花钱 |
[01:44] | that I spent a lot of time and money perfecting. | 花时间变成完美的部位 |
[01:47] | Is that it, Viv? Because I’m kinda busy. | 没事了吧 维芙 我很忙 |
[01:48] | Actually, no, I’ve got three weeks | 还有事 还有三周 |
[01:50] | until my scheduled C-section. | 就是剖腹产时间 |
[01:51] | I am feeling super lonely. | 我感觉超级孤单 |
[01:53] | Where is your baby daddy, the Pig Whisperer? | 孩子他爸呢 那个猪语者 |
[01:55] | He promised he’d come back to town, | 他保证会回来 |
[01:57] | but he’s been so unreliable since he left me. | 但他离开我了 根本靠不住 |
[01:58] | So, the Pig Whisperer is definitely not coming back? | 所以猪语者肯定不会回来 |
[02:00] | Ugh, swine! | 真是猪 |
[02:05] | Have you made preparations for the baby’s arrival? | 你为孩子出生做好了准备吗 |
[02:08] | No, I haven’t set up the nursery | 我还没布置好育儿室 |
[02:09] | or even bought anything yet | 什么也没买 |
[02:11] | ’cause I don’t really know what to expect. | 因为我不知道要期待什么 |
[02:13] | I gave you a book called | 我给了你一本书 |
[02:14] | “What to Expect When You’re Expecting.” | 《孕期完全指导》[在你期待时要期待什么] |
[02:17] | I’m not a good reading learner! | 我不擅长看书学习 |
[02:18] | I’m more of a girl-talk learner. | 我更会通过闺蜜谈话学习 |
[02:20] | So I was hoping we could do a baby cram session together. | 我希望我们能来次婴儿知识填鸭式教学 |
[02:24] | Viv, I’ve got a full plate right now | 维芙 我现在很忙 |
[02:25] | trying to plan this haunted-house party. | 要策划鬼屋派对 |
[02:27] | Please! I just need the basics. | 求你了 我只需要基本知识 |
[02:29] | Like, after the baby comes out, then what? | 宝宝出生后会怎样 |
[02:31] | Fine. | 好 |
[02:32] | I’ll see what old baby items I have in the basement | 我去看看地下室有什么过去的婴儿用品 |
[02:34] | and give you a crash course. | 给你一节速成课 |
[02:37] | Should we get some champagne and make this fun? | 要不要来点香槟有意思一点 |
[02:40] | You can’t drink, Viv. | 你不能喝酒 维芙 |
[02:41] | I know! | 我知道 |
[02:52] | I’m so excited for you, me, and Gina | 我非常期待你我还有吉娜 |
[02:54] | to go to the Estony haunted-house party. | 去参加艾斯托尼家的鬼屋派对 |
[02:56] | So, you’re not worried about the whole third-wheel thing? | 你不担心电灯泡的问题吗 |
[02:58] | No. | 不担心 |
[03:00] | Dude, Gina will never be a third wheel with us. | 兄弟 吉娜永远不可能成为我们的电灯泡 |
[03:04] | How’s you’re day going? | 你怎么样 |
[03:05] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[03:08] | Hey, guys, meet my cousin Adriana. | 两位 这是我的表亲阿德里亚娜 |
[03:10] | So, these are the Westport boys? | 原来这就是西港男生 |
[03:12] | This is my boyfriend, Oliver. | 这是我的男友奥利弗 |
[03:14] | So, this one’s for me, huh? | 那么这个是我的 |
[03:16] | What? I mean, I guess. | 什么 我是说是吧 |
[03:18] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[03:20] | Hola, chica. | 你好 姑娘 |
[03:21] | So, I told Adriana about the Halloween party tomorrow, | 我告诉了她明天的万圣节派对 |
[03:23] | – and she wants to tag along. – Yeah. | -她也想去 -对 |
[03:25] | We’ll find a closet | 我们找个衣橱间 |
[03:26] | and play “Seven minutes in heaven.” | 玩”七分钟天堂” |
[03:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:28] | We’ll see you guys there. | 到时见 |
[03:31] | Seven minutes? | 七分钟 |
[03:32] | That’s a long time. | 好长时间 |
[03:34] | We’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[03:35] | We — We just need to be prepared. | 我们只需要准备好 |
[03:36] | Is there a beginner’s closet, maybe three minutes? | 有没有入门级衣橱间 也许三分钟 |
[03:38] | This is an electric rocker thingy. | 这是电动摇椅 |
[03:41] | You’ll need it | 你需要它 |
[03:42] | so you don’t have to hold the baby | 这样你坐下双手捧脸痛哭时 |
[03:43] | when you sit down and cry into both hands. | 不用抱着宝宝 |
[03:46] | Remember, if anything goes wrong, | 记住 如果有问题 |
[03:47] | if they get a rash, gas, or a clogged tear duct, | 如果宝宝有疹子胀气或是泪腺堵塞 |
[03:49] | use breast milk. | 用母乳 |
[03:50] | It clears everything up. | 可以搞定所有 |
[03:51] | Breast milk? | 母乳 |
[03:52] | Got it. | 知道 |
[03:54] | Where do I get that? | 我在哪里弄到母乳 |
[03:55] | From…your breasts! | 从你的胸部 |
[03:57] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[03:58] | I just got them how I want them. | 我刚让它们成为我想要的样子 |
[04:00] | You know, um… | 要知道 |
[04:03] | you’re already set up for children over here. | 你这里已经为孩子准备好了 |
[04:07] | I am not raising your baby, Viv. | 我不会养你的孩子 维芙 |
[04:10] | Fine. | 好 |
[04:11] | Not it! | 不是我 |
[04:12] | You can’t “Not it” A baby, Viv. | 你不能对孩子用”不是我”这招 维芙 |
[04:14] | Also, you didn’t put your finger on your nose when you said “Not it.” | 而且你说的时候没把手指放在鼻子上 |
[04:17] | – Not it! – Not it! | -不是我 -不是我 |
[04:21] | Coming up with an idea for this haunted-house party | 为鬼屋派对想点子 |
[04:24] | is stressing me out. | 真是累死我了 |
[04:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[04:27] | Do you know who has a lot of scary stories? | 知道谁有很多可怕的故事吗 |
[04:28] | Angela’s waxer. | 安吉拉的脱毛师 |
[04:31] | You know who else has a lot of scary stories? | 知道还有谁有很多可怕的故事吗 |
[04:32] | Doris’ kids. | 多瑞丝的孩子 |
[04:33] | You’re damn right they do. | 那是当然 |
[04:35] | Wonder what they’re doing at Sierra Johnson’s party. | 不知道西拉·约翰逊的派对上有什么 |
[04:36] | Maybe I can steal an idea from them. | 也许我可以偷些点子 |
[04:39] | The Johnsons are having a party? | 约翰逊家开派对吗 |
[04:40] | Yeah, Taylor’s going. | 泰勒要去 |
[04:42] | I’m surprised to hear that | 太意外了 |
[04:43] | since her parents are in Antigua. | 她父母在安提瓜岛 |
[04:44] | Taylor told me her parents would be there. | 泰勒说她的父母在会 |
[04:46] | Liar! I knew it. | 说谎 我就知道 |
[04:48] | Okay, before you explode, I could be wrong. | 先别发飙 可能我错了 |
[04:50] | Yeah, not wrong. | 没错 |
[04:53] | They just posted a pic of themselves on the beach. | 他们刚发了在沙滩上的照片 |
[04:55] | I can’t believe she lied to me! | 我不敢相信她骗我 |
[04:57] | My kids don’t lie to me. | 我的孩子不能骗我 |
[04:58] | I lie to them. | 我骗他们才对 |
[04:59] | Why’d you let her go in the first place, dumb-dumb? | 你为什么一开始让她去 笨蛋 |
[05:01] | She’s way too hot to be trusted. | 她太漂亮 不能相信 |
[05:02] | I was just starting my interrogation | 我刚打算开始盘问 |
[05:04] | when Greg jumped in and gave her permission. | 格雷格就跳出来同意了 |
[05:05] | And you just let him? | 你就这样纵容他 |
[05:06] | You know, I get that. | 我懂 |
[05:08] | He has an understated strength | 他有一种低调的力量 |
[05:10] | that would back off any woman. | 能让所有女人软化 |
[05:12] | Oh, and those lips! | 他的嘴唇 |
[05:13] | Those full, pillowy lips, | 丰满柔软的嘴唇 |
[05:15] | like an overinflated pool toy. | 像过分膨胀的泳池玩具 |
[05:17] | Oh, it just makes a woman want to, like, | 让女人想 |
[05:18] | take off her p– | 脱掉… |
[05:19] | Doris. | 多瑞丝 |
[05:20] | How many times have I told you | 我跟你说过多少次了 |
[05:22] | not to fantasize about Greg while I’m eating? | 别在我吃东西时幻想格雷格 |
[05:24] | Well, maybe ask Greg to be less desirable! | 那就叫格雷格别那么迷人 |
[05:25] | You ever think of that?! | 你想过吗 |
[05:31] | Have you decided what kind of zombie you want to be this year? | 你决定了今年想扮哪个僵尸吗 |
[05:34] | It’s gonna be hard to top when you went as Zombie Tony the Tiger. | 很难超越老虎托尼僵尸 |
[05:37] | Theeeeey’re brains! | 这是脑髓 |
[05:39] | This year, nothing’s speaking to me. | 今年没感觉 |
[05:42] | Maybe I just won’t dress up and go trick-or-treating. | 也许我不会扮装去要糖 |
[05:45] | Maybe I’ve grown out of it. | 也许我已经长大了 |
[05:46] | Are you sure? You’re giving up free candy? | 你确定吗 不要免费的糖 |
[05:48] | Please. | 拜托 |
[05:49] | Between candy at school | 学校有糖 |
[05:50] | and candy from the weird guy in the van — | 厢式车里的奇怪男人也有糖 |
[05:53] | – Anna-Kat?! – You’re so gullible. | -安娜凯特 -你真好骗 |
[05:56] | How many times have I told you | 我跟你说过多少次 |
[05:57] | I don’t think van jokes are funny? | 厢式车笑话不好笑 |
[06:00] | Where’s Taylor? | 泰勒呢 |
[06:01] | She’s still at school, practicing for the play. | 还在学校排练戏剧 |
[06:03] | Well, she’s quite the actress. | 好吧 她真会演 |
[06:05] | Sierra Johnson’s parents are in Antigua, Greg. | 西拉·约翰逊的父母在安提瓜岛 格雷格 |
[06:09] | Taylor lied to our faces | 泰勒当面骗我们 |
[06:11] | so that she could go to the party, get drunk, | 这样可以参加派对 喝醉 |
[06:13] | and mess around with Trip. | 和特里普鬼混 |
[06:16] | We don’t know that. | 不好说 |
[06:18] | Maybe she just wants to hang out with her friends, | 也许她只是想和朋友玩 |
[06:20] | and she had to lie about there being parental supervision | 她只能说谎有家长监督 |
[06:22] | so that we would let her go. | 我们才会让她去 |
[06:23] | Are you defending her lie? | 你在为她的谎言辩护吗 |
[06:25] | If she had told the truth, | 如果她说了实话 |
[06:26] | – what would you have said? – No! | -你会说什么 -不行 |
[06:27] | You put her in a position where she was forced to lie, | 你让她不得不说谎 |
[06:29] | just like when you asked me how I felt | 就像你做了宝石美甲 |
[06:31] | when you bejeweled your fingernails. | 问我的感受一样 |
[06:32] | You said I looked classy. | 你说我看起来特别有品味 |
[06:34] | Of course I did. | 我当然得那么说 |
[06:35] | You had two-inch claws on both hands. | 你两只手都有两寸长的爪子 |
[06:37] | Well, we are not letting Taylor go to that party. | 我们不能让泰勒参加派对 |
[06:38] | I think we should let her go and see what happens. | 我们应该让她去 看看结果如何 |
[06:40] | Where is this all coming from? | 这话从何说起 |
[06:42] | In two years, | 两年后 |
[06:43] | she’s going to a third-rate college | 她会进入三流大学 |
[06:45] | that Oliver will mock her for. | 奥利弗会嘲笑她 |
[06:46] | My classes are full of freshmen | 我的班上有很多大一新生 |
[06:48] | that have their first taste of freedom and go crazy. | 他们初尝自由 变得疯狂 |
[06:51] | It’s time to let her off the leash. | 是时候松开她的链子了 |
[06:52] | She is going to do exactly what Luthor does when you let him off the leash. | 她的结果会和你松开卢瑟的链子结果一样 |
[06:55] | Chase a plastic bag she thinks is a squirrel into the street | 它以为塑料袋是街上的松鼠 所以追上去 |
[06:57] | and cause a three-car accident? | 造成三辆车的意外 |
[06:58] | Yes, but the human-stupid version of that. | 对 但是笨蛋人类的版本 |
[07:00] | We’ve always taught her to do the right thing. | 我们总是教她做正确的事 |
[07:02] | This is an opportunity to trust her | 这是相信她的机会 |
[07:03] | and see if we succeeded as parents. | 看我们做父母是否成功 |
[07:05] | Fine. | 好 |
[07:07] | So, if Taylor comes home drunk | 如果泰勒喝醉了回家 |
[07:09] | or makes any bad decisions, | 或是做出了错误决定 |
[07:12] | then it’s all on you. | 那可全怪你 |
[07:15] | You comfortable with that? | 你没意见 |
[07:16] | – I am. – Okay. | -没 -好 |
[07:18] | So, if you’re wrong, | 如果你错了 |
[07:19] | that pretty much torpedoes your credibility | 基本上你就不可信了 |
[07:21] | to make any future decisions. | 以后不能再做决定 |
[07:24] | Not going to be a problem | 我没意见 |
[07:26] | because Taylor’s not gonna let me down, | 因为泰勒不会让我失望 |
[07:28] | and then I’m gonna make more decisions. | 然后我会做出更多决定 |
[07:30] | Big decisions. | 重要决定 |
[07:32] | Thin crust, thick crust, whatever I say. | 薄皮厚皮我说了算 |
[07:34] | Well, look at you. | 瞧你 |
[07:39] | Your lips really do look like pool toys. | 你的嘴唇真的像泳池玩具 |
[07:42] | What? | 什么 |
[07:47] | How’s the party you’re planning going? | 派对策划的怎么样 |
[07:49] | The kids at Jennifer Estony’s are definitely going to lose it. | 去詹妮弗·艾斯托尼家的孩子们一定会吓尿 |
[07:52] | I’ve rented a life-size alien. | 我租了个真人大小的外星人 |
[07:54] | It’s going to be all spooky and slimy. | 会令人毛骨悚然 而且黏黏的 |
[07:56] | Ooh! You should do an autopsy | 你应该做解剖 |
[07:58] | and put dry ice in the body cavities | 在身体内放干冰 |
[08:00] | so when you cut it open, the guts smoke. | 这样切开时内脏会冒烟 |
[08:03] | I don’t know whether I did | 我不知道我对你 |
[08:04] | something terribly wrong with you | 是做了特别错的事 |
[08:06] | or terribly right. | 还是特别对的事 |
[08:07] | Katie! I need you! | 凯蒂 我需要你 |
[08:09] | I gotta take this. | 我得接 |
[08:11] | Katie, that’s just your hand. | 凯蒂 那是你的手 |
[08:12] | Okay, look. | 好的 |
[08:13] | I know the answer to this, | 我知道答案 |
[08:15] | but I’m just gonna ask it anyway. | 但我还是要问 |
[08:17] | Is my motion-controlled fire pit | 我的动感控制的篝火坑 |
[08:18] | going to be a problem with the baby? | 不合适宝宝吗 |
[08:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:22] | Oh, God! I can’t do this! | 天啊 我做不到 |
[08:24] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[08:27] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[08:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:32] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:36] | Why is Cooper getting mail here? | 为什么库珀的包裹寄到这里 |
[08:38] | It came! | 到了 |
[08:43] | It’s just not how I saw my life ending up. | 我没想到我的人生会是这种结局 |
[08:45] | Knocked up, broke, and dumped by a guy | 被搞大肚子 变穷 被男人甩 |
[08:48] | who talks to pigs for a living. | 他还是靠和猪说话为生的 |
[08:49] | You were so put together when I met you. | 我认识你时你多风光啊 |
[08:51] | I’ve really watched you fall apart over the years, Viv. | 这些年我看着你分崩离析 维芙 |
[08:54] | Right? | 对吧 |
[08:57] | Katie, I have the most amazing idea. | 凯蒂 我有个非常棒的主意 |
[08:59] | I know you said you wouldn’t take the baby… | 我知道你说了不会要这个孩子 |
[09:01] | …but what if we just raise the baby together? | 但如果我们一起养大这孩子呢 |
[09:04] | Absolutely not! | 当然不行 |
[09:05] | Viv, you cannot rely on me | 维芙 这个孩子的事 |
[09:07] | for anything with this baby. | 什么都不能依靠我 |
[09:08] | I already have three kids and a job, | 我已经有三个孩子 一份工作 |
[09:10] | and I’m going on my fourth year | 而且我这是第四年 |
[09:12] | – trying to finish “Gone Girl.” – Okay. | -尝试看完《消失的爱人》 -好 |
[09:14] | Fine. | 好 |
[09:17] | Okay, last question. | 最后一个问题 |
[09:19] | Do I have to put a gate around my koi pond? | 我必须在锦鲤池周围装上围栏吗 |
[09:23] | But they were my babies first! | 但它们一开始就是我的宝宝 |
[09:30] | Dude, stop moving. | 兄弟 别动 |
[09:31] | Oh, you’re tickling me. | 你弄痒我了 |
[09:32] | Okay, this is the moment. | 时候到了 |
[09:34] | I owe Doris 20 bucks. | 我欠多瑞丝20块 |
[09:43] | Greg! | 格雷格 |
[09:48] | All yours, honey. | 交给你了 亲爱的 |
[09:50] | Hey, guys. | 两位 |
[09:51] | Whatcha doing? | 在做什么 |
[09:53] | Well, Dad, the thing is — | 爸 是这样的 |
[09:57] | We might touch boobs tonight. | 今晚我们可能会摸到咪咪 |
[09:59] | We’re going to a party | 我们要参加派对 |
[10:00] | where we’re gonna play “Seven minutes in heaven,” | 会玩”七分钟天堂” |
[10:02] | so we needed to practice taking off bras. | 我们需要练习解开胸罩 |
[10:04] | Are you sure the girls are ready for this? | 你们确定女孩们准备好了 |
[10:05] | Because you must always have their consent. | 你们一定要取得她们的同意 |
[10:07] | Trust me. They’re on board. | 相信我 她们同意 |
[10:08] | They were the ones who suggested it. | 是她们建议的 |
[10:10] | I was just expecting an evening with a few scares | 我本来只期望受受惊吓 |
[10:12] | and some light hand-holding. | 牵牵小手 |
[10:18] | Anything else you guys want to discuss? | 你们还要讨论什么 |
[10:20] | – Dad, we already know everything we need to know. – If that’s true, | -爸 我们都懂了 -如果是这样 |
[10:22] | why are you wearing a nursing bra? | 你们为什么戴着哺乳胸罩 |
[10:24] | Oh, that’s what these are for? | 原来是这个用处 |
[10:27] | I perfected this for nothing. | 我练得这么好根本没用 |
[10:33] | I’m ready for the party. | 我去参加派对了 |
[10:38] | Looks like she’s dressed for some good decisions. | 看来她的打扮是会做出好的决定 |
[10:41] | Oh, my ride to the party is here. | 接我的车来了 |
[10:43] | Taylor, remember, no drinking, | 泰勒 记住 不要喝酒 |
[10:45] | and if kids are making bad choices at the party, | 如果派对上的孩子们做出坏的决定 |
[10:47] | you have to leave immediately. | 你必须马上离开 |
[10:49] | Right. | 对 |
[10:50] | – No, say it the real way. – Right. | -不 认真说 -对 |
[10:52] | Greg, you have nothing to worry about. | 格雷格 你不必担心 |
[10:54] | There couldn’t possibly be any of that going on | 根本不可能发生那些事 |
[10:57] | with Sierra’s parents supervising. | 因为西拉的父母在监督 |
[10:59] | So much supervising. | 好多监督 |
[11:01] | Remember — curfew is midnight. | 记住 规定回家时间是午夜 |
[11:03] | Right. | 对 |
[11:04] | Wrong right again! | 语气又错了 |
[11:05] | I’m off, too, | 我也走了 |
[11:06] | but I will be back | 但我会回来 |
[11:07] | to greet Taylor when she gets home… | 在泰勒回家时向她问候 |
[11:09] | …when she staggers in all, “I wasn’t drinking. | 她摇摇晃晃进来说”我没喝酒” |
[11:11] | Other people were. | “其他人喝酒了” |
[11:12] | That’s why I smell like booze.” | “所以我一身酒味” |
[11:16] | I’m going to be right, you’re going to be wrong, | 我是对的 你是错的 |
[11:17] | and Taylor’s leash goes back on. | 泰勒的链子要重新拴上 |
[11:20] | I might even get her a shock collar. | 搞不好我给她弄个电击项圈 |
[11:27] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[11:30] | Well, look at all these adorable costumes. | 看这些可爱的装扮服 |
[11:34] | Wonder Woman, Mr. Policeman, | 神奇女侠 警察先生 |
[11:37] | Zombie Annie. | 僵尸安妮 |
[11:39] | Oh, I remember those days. | 我还记得这些日子 |
[11:41] | The brains will come out tomorrow. | 明天脑髓就出来了 |
[11:44] | Nice. | 不错 |
[11:45] | But I would’ve gone with “It’s a hard-knock afterlife.” | 但是我就会说”死后好痛苦” |
[11:49] | Daddy. | 爸 |
[11:51] | What is it, sweetie? | 什么事 宝贝 |
[11:52] | I can’t believe I missed out on | 我不敢相信今年 |
[11:53] | dressing up and trick-or-treating this year. | 我没有扮装去要糖 |
[11:55] | How could you let me do this? | 你怎能让我这样做 |
[11:57] | I was supporting your decision. | 我在支持你的决定 |
[11:58] | I’m just a child. | 我只是一个孩子 |
[12:00] | But I’m letting you off the leash a little bit. | 但我解开了你的链子 |
[12:02] | What nonsense is that? | 这是什么胡话 |
[12:04] | You’re supposed to protect me from myself. | 你应该保护我不受我的伤害 |
[12:05] | You’re supposed to know better than me, Greg. | 你应该比我懂 格雷格 |
[12:10] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:11] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道我在想什么 |
[12:13] | I shouldn’t be trusting Taylor | 我也不应该相信泰勒 |
[12:14] | to make her own decisions either! | 让她自己做决定 |
[12:15] | Tell you what — | 这样吧 |
[12:17] | I’ll take you trick-or-treating right now. | 我现在就带你去要糖 |
[12:19] | But I don’t have a costume. | 但我没有装扮服 |
[12:22] | We’ll figure something out in the car. | 在车上想办法 |
[12:23] | Come on! | 快走 |
[12:30] | This is humiliating. | 太丢人了 |
[12:31] | Listen, it was between cup holder and map, | 不是杯架就是地图 |
[12:33] | and you chose map. | 你选了地图 |
[12:34] | Cup holder was just me | 杯架只是我 |
[12:36] | holding your NPR travel mug. | 举着你的旅行水杯 |
[12:39] | Why did we come to this house? | 为什么来这家 |
[12:42] | ‘Cause your mother might be right about something, | 因为你妈妈可能说对了什么 |
[12:43] | and it would be very, very bad for me, | 对我来说很糟糕 |
[12:45] | and I’ll wind up renting a bachelor pad | 最终我会租单身汉公寓 |
[12:46] | somewhere around… | 地方在 |
[12:49] | …here. | 这里 |
[13:01] | I don’t know whether I should go in or not. | 我不知道我应不应该进去 |
[13:03] | You don’t go in. | 你不会进去 |
[13:04] | You just go up to the door. | 你只是走到门口 |
[13:06] | I know you’ve done this before. | 我知道你以前这样做过 |
[13:08] | She told us the parents were going to be home. | 她告诉我们会有父母在家 |
[13:10] | Well, they are definitely still in Antigua. | 他们绝对还在安提瓜岛 |
[13:13] | I want to trust her, | 我想相信她 |
[13:15] | but who knows what’s going on in there? | 但谁知道里面发生了什么事 |
[13:17] | If I screw this up, I’m never gonna get to try | 如果这次我搞砸了 我永远别想尝试 |
[13:19] | the pizza crust with the cheese inside. | 加芝士的披萨皮 |
[13:20] | I just want to see a movie without Judi Dench in it. | 我只是想看一部没有朱迪·丹奇的电影 |
[13:22] | That’s all I want. | 我只有这个要求 |
[13:23] | I wasn’t doing anything! | 我什么都没干 |
[13:25] | I can’t believe you’d embarrass me like that! | 真不敢相信你这样让我出丑 |
[13:26] | We’ll talk about it in the car. | 我们在车上说 |
[13:28] | You ruined my life! I hate you! | 你毁了我的人生 我恨你 |
[13:31] | You know what? I’m gonna roll the dice and trust her. | 知道吗 我就赌一把相信她 |
[13:33] | Yeah. Me, too. | 对 我也是 |
[13:40] | Some people think | 有些人以为 |
[13:41] | that there is no life on other planets. | 其他星球上没有生命 |
[13:43] | But tonight, | 但今晚 |
[13:45] | you are going to learn the truth! | 你们将知道真相 |
[13:48] | Let’s cut open his stomach and see what he feeds on! | 我们切开他的肚子看他吃的是什么 |
[13:56] | Aah! Intestines! | 肠子 |
[14:03] | A giant alien eye! | 一个大大的外星人眼球 |
[14:07] | That’s a dog chew toy. | 那是狗的咬咬玩具 |
[14:09] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[14:10] | It’s an alien eye. | 这是外星人的眼球 |
[14:11] | My dog has that chew toy. | 我的狗就有那个咬咬玩具 |
[14:13] | Well, maybe your dog found an alien eyeball. | 也许你的狗找到了外星人的眼球 |
[14:16] | He didn’t. That’s a chew toy. | 它没有 那是咬咬玩具 |
[14:17] | How’s your dog at finding missing kids? | 你的狗找失踪孩子的水平怎样 |
[14:25] | Um…Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[14:27] | This isn’t the big scary thing you promised, is it? | 这不是你保证的超级吓人的活动吧 |
[14:31] | No. | 不是 |
[14:33] | This is to just weed out the wimps. | 这只是吓跑胆小的 |
[14:37] | Can’t wait to see what you have planned. | 等不及想看看你的安排 |
[14:39] | Hey, Jennifer! | 詹妮弗 |
[14:42] | Me, too. | 我也想看 |
[14:43] | Hey, neighbor! | 邻居 |
[14:44] | Viv, what are you doing here? | 维芙 你来做什么 |
[14:46] | I felt bad about pestering you, | 烦着你我很内疚 |
[14:48] | so I want to make it up to you by helping. | 所以我来帮助 以此补偿你 |
[14:51] | Seriously? | 真的 |
[14:52] | I also don’t want to be alone on Halloween. | 我也不想一个人过万圣节 |
[14:54] | All the kids ask about is candy. | 所有孩子都只要糖 |
[14:55] | It’s never about me. | 根本不重视我 |
[14:56] | Well, the woman I hired | 我请来 |
[14:57] | to dress up as a witch and serve punch | 扮女巫端果汁的女人 |
[14:59] | called in sick. | 病了 |
[15:01] | If you want to do that — | 如果你想做的话 |
[15:02] | – I love it! – To be clear, | -我愿意 -说清楚 |
[15:04] | helping me does not mean I’m raising your child. | 帮助我不代表我会养你的孩子 |
[15:07] | But if you won’t love my baby, | 但如果你不爱我的宝宝 |
[15:08] | who will? | 谁会呢 |
[15:12] | Let’s go find a closet for “Seven minutes in heaven.” | 我们去找衣橱间玩”七分钟天堂” |
[15:14] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[15:21] | Um, you’re kind of hurting my hand. | 你弄痛我的手了 |
[15:24] | We’re gonna make it eight minutes. | 我们玩八分钟 |
[15:26] | Sounds good to me. | 我没意见 |
[15:28] | Oh, man. What if I panic? | 兄弟 如果我慌了怎么办 |
[15:30] | Just remember what we practiced. | 记住我们练习的就行 |
[15:32] | Pretend she’s me in your room in a bra. | 假装她是我 在你房间戴着胸罩 |
[15:35] | Dude, you always know what to say. | 兄弟 你总是那么会安慰人 |
[15:42] | Uh, I know this isn’t the best time, | 我知道现在不合适 |
[15:44] | but I have one more baby-related question. | 但我还有一个和宝宝有关的问题 |
[15:45] | No, they cannot ride shotgun. | 不行 他们不能坐车的前排 |
[15:47] | Actually, no, I was just wondering — | 不 我是在想 |
[15:51] | what do I do when my water breaks? | 羊水破了后我要做什么 |
[15:52] | We have to get you to the hospital! | 我们得送你去医院 |
[15:54] | I can’t move! I can’t move. | 我走不动 我走不动 |
[15:56] | It’s coming! It’s coming now! | 要生了 马上要生了 |
[15:57] | – It’s coming now! – Oh, my God! | -要生了 -我的天 |
[15:58] | Call 911! | 快打911 |
[16:00] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[16:01] | Come here, Viv! Move! | 过来 维芙 让开 |
[16:03] | Move! Move! | 让开 让开 |
[16:05] | We got an emergency! | 紧急情况 |
[16:09] | Come on, Viv. | 来吧 维芙 |
[16:10] | Get up here. | 上去 |
[16:15] | – Okay, breathe! – I’m here to assist. | -呼吸 -我来协助 |
[16:16] | Get out of here, you perv! | 滚 变态 |
[16:19] | Worth a shot. | 值得试试 |
[16:24] | Can we use any closet? | 随便哪个衣橱间都行吗 |
[16:26] | Is there a specific closet? | 有没有特定的 |
[16:28] | Should I have made a reservation? | 要不要预约 |
[16:40] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定想这样做 |
[16:47] | So, that’s a yes. | 你这是同意了 |
[16:51] | Dude! Your mom needs you. | 哥们 你妈需要你 |
[16:52] | It’s an emergency. | 紧急情况 |
[16:53] | And she said to bring towels. | 她说拿毛巾 |
[16:55] | Also, could you put in a word for me to assist? | 你能说好话让我协助吗 |
[16:59] | Is it too late for a C-section?! | 现在做剖腹是不是太迟了 |
[17:01] | Yes!! I can see the head! | 是 我能看到头了 |
[17:03] | Push it back in, and go get a knife! | 推回去 拿刀来 |
[17:10] | – Don’t look. – It’s too late. | -别看 -太迟了 |
[17:12] | Push, Viv. | 用力 维芙 |
[17:13] | Breathe, Viv! | 呼吸 维芙 |
[17:15] | You’re about to meet your baby! | 你要见到你的孩子了 |
[17:17] | I don’t want a baby! | 我不要孩子 |
[17:18] | I want a purse! | 我要包包 |
[17:25] | One more push, Viv. | 再用力 维芙 |
[17:31] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[17:32] | Oliver, towel. | 奥利弗 毛巾 |
[17:35] | Towel! | 毛巾 |
[17:37] | This is how I felt when I saw “The Ring” When I was 9. | 我九岁时看《午夜凶铃》就是这种感觉 |
[17:40] | Too soon. | 太早了 |
[17:51] | I always knew that you’d be there for me. | 我一直知道你会陪着我 |
[17:54] | Now look at our baby. | 看我们的孩子 |
[17:56] | Aww, your baby. | 你的孩子 |
[17:58] | All yours. | 全部是你的 |
[18:00] | She’s so tiny. | 她真小 |
[18:02] | Yeah. | 是 |
[18:03] | And she’s so beautiful. Isn’t she beautiful? | 她真漂亮 她是不是很漂亮 |
[18:05] | Yes, she is. | 是的 很漂亮 |
[18:07] | I think she’s not as beautiful as her mama, but… | 虽然没妈妈漂亮 但是 |
[18:11] | I gotta hand it to you. | 太厉害了 |
[18:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:14] | A witch giving birth to a demon baby? | 女巫生下恶魔孩子 |
[18:17] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[18:18] | It looked so real. | 看上去好真实 |
[18:20] | And it’s not over yet. | 还没结束 |
[18:22] | A fake ambulance is gonna pull up | 假的救护车马上会到 |
[18:24] | and take this fake baby to a fake hospital. | 接这个假孩子去假医院 |
[18:31] | I don’t know why they call it the miracle of life. | 不知道为什么叫生命的奇迹 |
[18:34] | It is so gross, and so much of this sound. | 太恶心了 一直有这种声音 |
[18:42] | You must be exhausted. Wh-Why don’t you go to bed? | 你肯定累坏了 不如上床休息 |
[18:44] | Nope. | 不 |
[18:45] | I’m staying up until Taylor gets home. | 我要等泰勒回家 |
[18:46] | She has 20 seconds | 她还有20秒 |
[18:48] | until I’m right, you’re wrong, | 就是我对你错 |
[18:49] | and she’s busted. | 她被抓现行 |
[18:51] | Oh, no, no. She’s coming home right now. | 不 她现在会回家 |
[18:55] | I mean, now! | 现在 |
[18:58] | In 3, 2, 1. | 倒数三二一 |
[19:03] | Crap. I guess you’re — | 见鬼 看来你… |
[19:04] | She’s home. | 她回来了 |
[19:06] | She’s home, and she’s on time. | 她准时回家了 |
[19:07] | Yeah, but in what condition? | 但情况如何呢 |
[19:08] | I’m just gonna go to bed. | 我去睡觉了 |
[19:11] | What did you do at the party? | 你在派对上做了什么 |
[19:13] | I just hung out with my friends. | 和朋友们一起玩 |
[19:14] | – She just hung out. – Wait. | -只是玩 -等等 |
[19:16] | Wait, before you go, the night is still young. | 先别走 现在还早 |
[19:18] | Let’s play a game of “Simon Says.” | 我们玩”西蒙说”的游戏 |
[19:22] | – Really? – It’ll be fun. | -真的吗 -很好玩的 |
[19:24] | Simon says touch your nose with your index finger. | 西蒙说用食指碰鼻子 |
[19:27] | Simon says walk towards me in a straight line, | 西蒙说走直线走到我面前 |
[19:30] | heel to toe. | 脚尖碰脚趾 |
[19:34] | Simon says say the alphabet backwards. | 西蒙说倒着背字母表 |
[19:37] | R Um…R — | |
[19:39] | Okay, forget it. Go to bed. | 好的 算了 去睡觉 |
[19:45] | Why is it so hard for you to see | 你为什么那么难相信 |
[19:46] | that your daughter did the right thing? | 你女儿做了正确的事 |
[19:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:50] | If she would’ve done something wrong, | 如果她做错了什么 |
[19:51] | I could’ve grounded her and kept an eye on her, | 我可以将她禁足 盯着她 |
[19:53] | and she wouldn’t be out there worrying me. | 她不会出门让我担心 |
[19:55] | I’m not ready to let Taylor off the leash. | 我还没准备好解开泰勒的链子 |
[19:57] | I get that. | 我懂 |
[19:58] | But you got to realize | 但你得明白 |
[20:00] | we bring them into this world like Viv just did, | 我们把他们带到这个世界 就像维芙刚才做的 |
[20:02] | then life is one long process of letting them go. | 然后生活就是放他们走的漫长过程 |
[20:05] | Even though I can’t wait to get rid of them… | 尽管我等不及摆脱他们 |
[20:09] | I want to hold on to them just as much. | 我还是想尽量留住他们 |
[20:12] | Like you… | 就像你 |
[20:13] | with your stupid National Geographics in the basement. | 和地下室你愚蠢的《国家地理》 |
[20:17] | Hey, guys. How was the party? | 两位 派对怎么样 |
[20:20] | Did everything go as planned? | 一切按计划走吗 |
[20:22] | No, Viv’s stupid baby ruined the mood. | 没有 维芙的蠢孩子毁了心情 |
[20:24] | But that’s okay. | 但没关系 |
[20:25] | Gives us more time to practice. | 让我们有更多时间练习 |
[20:27] | Let’s go perfect the push-up bra. | 我们去完善解上托式胸罩 |
[20:28] | Okay, but remember — | 好 但要记住 |
[20:29] | no pinching me with the clasp. | 别用钩子戳我 |
[20:31] | And try to warm up your hands. | 先把手弄暖和 |
[20:36] | Ah, boys and their bras. | 男孩们和他们的胸罩 |
[20:39] | Story as old as time. | 自古便是这样 |
[20:44] | She really is beautiful. | 她真的很漂亮 |
[20:46] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[20:47] | Hey, would you mind if I used your restroom? | 我用下你们的洗手间行吗 |
[20:49] | Go right ahead. | 去吧 |
[20:50] | Okay, I’ll be right back. | 好 我马上回来 |
[20:52] | So cute. | 真可爱 |
[20:54] | Who brought you into this world? | 是谁接你来到这个世界的 |
[20:55] | I did. | 是我 |
[20:56] | Who ruined my shoes? | 谁毁了我的鞋子 |
[20:58] | You did. | 是你 |
[21:02] | Viv’s running away again. | 维芙又跑了 |
[21:08] | Viv! Come back here! | 维芙 给我回来 |
[21:10] | I just want a shower! | 我只是想洗澡 |
[21:14] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |