Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] The weekend is dragging. 周末太漫长了
[00:03] When is it gonna be Monday already? 什么时候才到周一
[00:05] Jury duty’s the best. 陪审团义务最棒了
[00:06] Grape-Nuts are delicious. 葡萄果仁麦片真好吃
[00:08] What? Aren’t we saying things no one has ever said before? 怎么了 难道我们不是在说从没说过的话
[00:11] Oh, I have one. 我想到一个
[00:12] “Hey, Mom, Dad, I got an ‘A.'” 妈 爸 我得了A
[00:16] Monday is the start of my first official week of tenure. 周一将开始我获得终身教职后的第一周
[00:18] Oh, that’s right! Congratulations! 对 恭喜
[00:21] Best part — I get all these perks, 最棒的是 我得到了所有福利
[00:22] like a corner office, an assistant, 大办公室 助理
[00:24] and a key to the executive bathroom. 行政人员卫生间的钥匙
[00:25] No more waiting to get home to poop! 不用再等到回家后上大号了
[00:27] I’m so happy for you. 我真为你高兴
[00:29] Whatcha looking at? 你在看什么
[00:30] I need a new outfit 我需要新衣服
[00:31] because Ashley Clark is coming through town, 因为艾希莉·克拉克会来这里
[00:33] and I’m having breakfast with her on Monday. 我周一和她吃早餐
[00:34] Who’s Ashley Clark? 谁是艾希莉·克拉克
[00:36] She used to be my assistant at my old job. 她是我以前上班时的助理
[00:38] But after I had you, I got so busy, 但生你后 我太忙
[00:39] she was promoted, and we became co-workers. 她升职了 我们变成同事
[00:42] And then, after I had Oliver, I went down to part-time, 我生了奥利弗后 只能做兼职
[00:44] and she became my boss. 她成为我的上司
[00:46] And then, because of your father’s latex allergy, 然后 因为你父亲对乳胶过敏
[00:48] we had Anna-Kat, and — 我们有了安娜凯特 然后
[00:50] Your mom stopped working. 你妈妈没工作了
[00:51] You’re still working. 你依然在工作
[00:52] Being a mom is the hardest job of all. 做母亲是全世界最难的工作
[00:54] Attaboy! 好样的
[00:55] What’s Ashley up to these days? 现在艾希莉怎么样
[00:57] She’s still at the company, and past that, I don’t know. 她还在那家公司 其他我就不知道了
[00:59] But I do know I need to look better than this. 但我知道我的样子得比现在好看
[01:02] Taylor, fishing for a compliment over here. 泰勒 我等着表扬呢
[01:05] Would a “You go, girl” Work? “上吧 妹子”有用吗
[01:06] – Sure. – You go, girl! -当然 -上吧 妹子
[01:10] Okay, it’s between the pink sweater 好的 粉色毛衣
[01:12] and the blue sweater. 和蓝色毛衣中选一件
[01:13] Which one says “I decided to have three kids, 哪一件能表明 我决定生三个孩子
[01:16] and you got the career I always wanted, 你拥有我想要的事业
[01:18] but I’m happy with my choice”? 但我对自己的选择很满意
[01:20] Are you regretting your choice? 你后悔你的选择吗
[01:20] No. Maybe. 不 也许
[01:22] Depends on the day. 要看是哪天
[01:23] Just help me pick out the right sweater. 帮我选择正确的毛衣
[01:25] You never know. 谁知道呢
[01:26] It might make all the difference. 可能让一切事不同
[01:28] Okay, the pink one. 好的 粉红的
[01:40] Crap! 见鬼
[01:42] Do I look like a bottle of Pepto-Bismol? 我看起来像瓶胃药吗
[01:43] You don’t look like Pepto-Bismol. 你不像胃药
[01:45] Whoa, can you hear me? 你能听到我说话
[01:46] If you can read my thoughts, 如果你能听到我的想法
[01:47] sorry about all that dirty stuff with Chris Hemsworth. 抱歉我对克里斯·海姆斯沃斯各种意淫
[01:50] Don’t worry. You look great. 别担心 你看起来很漂亮
[01:51] My imaginary affair with Thor continues. 我和雷神的想象婚外情会继续
[02:05] Just help me pick out the right sweater. 帮我选择正确的毛衣
[02:06] You never know. 谁知道呢
[02:07] It might make all the difference. 可能让一切事不同
[02:08] Okay, then, the blue one. 好的 蓝色的
[02:22] Stop worrying. You look great. 别担心 你很漂亮
[02:32] Damn it! 见鬼
[02:35] This day is gonna be great! 今天会非常棒
[02:38] This day’s gonna be crap! 今天一定糟糕透了
[02:46] Mama! 妈妈
[02:50] What is it, baby? 什么事 宝贝
[02:52] You made a train out of Legos 你用乐高搭了辆火车
[02:55] and derailed it. 然后火车出轨了
[02:56] Yup, the 417 to Fresno. No survivors. 对 417名去夫勒斯诺的人 全死了
[03:00] Can you help me with my shoe? 能帮我穿鞋子吗
[03:02] The lace is all knotted. 鞋带打结了
[03:03] Anna-Kat, how many times have I told you, 安娜凯特 我跟你说过多少次了
[03:06] you need to take better care of your clothes? 你需要好好打理你的衣服
[03:08] I don’t know. 我不知道
[03:09] 5 times? 500 times? 5次 500次
[03:11] It all kind of runs together when you speak. 你说话时全串在一起了
[03:14] You caught me on a good day, 好在我今天心情好
[03:16] so I am going to show you 所以我会告诉你
[03:17] how to use an envelope as a shoehorn. 如果用信封做鞋拔子
[03:20] Is this a life-hack? 这是生活小窍门吗
[03:21] Because I love life-hacks. 我爱死生活小窍门了
[03:23] The video where the guy uses his sunglasses… 有段视频 有个男人用太阳镜
[03:26] …as a phone stand 作为手机座
[03:27] blew my mind. 令我大开眼界
[03:29] Take the envelope, stick it in the shoe, 把信封放进鞋里
[03:30] and then put your foot on the envelope, and… 把脚顺着信封放进鞋里 然后
[03:36] Not that I ever think you guys are getting divorced… 我没有想过你们会离婚
[03:38] …but if you do, 但如果你们离了
[03:40] I want to move in with you. 我要和你住
[03:44] Realistically, I can’t have her full-time. 现实中 我没办法全天候应付她
[03:48] Mama! 妈妈
[03:51] Anna-Kat! 安娜凯特
[03:53] Don’t leave your stupid Legos on the stupid floor! 别把愚蠢的乐高散在愚蠢的地板上
[03:55] I can’t put on my shoe because the laces are knotted. 我拉不上鞋子 因为鞋带打结了
[03:58] – I need help. – ‘m not in the mood for this. -我需要帮忙 -我没心情
[03:59] What about my shoelaces? 我的鞋带怎么办
[04:01] What about my life, Anna-Kat?! 那我的生活呢 安娜凯特
[04:03] What about my life?! 我的生活呢
[04:06] Not that I think you guys are ever getting divorced, 我没想过你们要离婚
[04:09] but if you do, I want to live with Dad! 但如果你们离了 我要和爸爸一起住
[04:11] Good! 很好
[04:22] Say one word, and you’re spending the night in a closet. 说一个字 今晚你就待在衣柜里
[04:28] Are you guys ready? I have to drop you off 准备好了吗 我要送你们上学
[04:30] and meet my friend for breakfast. 然后和朋友一起吃早餐
[04:31] I’d be ready, but she’s been hogging the bathroom! 我本来早就好了 但她一直霸着浴室
[04:33] You’re the one hogging the bathroom with your long showers! 你才霸着浴室 你洗澡洗了那么久
[04:35] I don’t take long showers! 我洗澡时间很短
[04:37] For skin this smooth, it takes as long as it takes. 这么光滑的皮肤 要洗多久就洗多久
[04:39] Okay, guys, let’s take a breath. 好了 放轻松
[04:41] Oliver, your showers are quite long. 奥利弗 你洗澡时间的确长
[04:44] I mean, there’s just not that much to clean. 没什么需要洗那么久
[04:46] Let’s pivot to another topic, shall we? 换个话题好吗
[04:48] Fine. 好的
[04:49] I am in a good mood, 我心情好
[04:50] so I’m gonna make you a deal. 所以我跟你们谈个条件
[04:51] If you two stop fighting for the rest of the day, 如果你们今天不吵架
[04:54] I’ll give you each 40 bucks. 我给你们每人40块
[04:57] I love and cherish these moments we have together. 我珍视我们共同度过的时光
[05:00] I am blessed to have you as my sibling. 有你这个弟弟是上天保佑我
[05:03] Did you medicate the kids without clearing it with me? 你没告诉我 就给孩子们吃药了吗
[05:05] Actually, don’t answer. I don’t want to know. 算了 别回答 我不想知道
[05:07] I need the room. 我需要厕所
[05:11] Why aren’t you guys ready?! 你们怎么还没准备好
[05:12] You’re gonna make me late! 你们会害我迟到
[05:13] I have to meet my friend for breakfast! 我得和朋友吃早餐
[05:15] I’d be ready, but she’s been hogging the bathroom! 我本来早就好了 但她一直霸着浴室
[05:17] You’re the one hogging the bathroom with your long showers. 你才霸着浴室 你洗澡洗了那么久
[05:21] Mom didn’t say anything. She just left. 妈妈什么都没说 她走了
[05:23] Maybe she’s finally leaving us 也许她终于要离开我们
[05:24] to go to Mexico to become a surf instructor, 去墨西哥做冲浪教练
[05:26] like she always threatens. 就像她一直威胁的那样
[05:27] You two picked the wrong day for this crap! 你们选错了日子搞事
[05:30] I am forcing you to get along. 我强迫你们合得来
[05:33] The rest of the morning, you are attached at the wrist. 今天早上 你们得绑在一起
[05:35] I don’t want him in my selfies! 我自拍不想拍到他
[05:37] Yeah, and why do you have handcuffs in your bedroom? 你的浴室里怎么会有手铐
[05:39] It’s from a costume party. Don’t worry about it. 变装舞会用过的 别担心
[05:41] Hey, guys, what’s going on? 各位 出什么事了
[05:43] Why are the kids wearing our handcuffs? 为什么孩子们戴着我们的手铐
[05:45] I mean handcuffs. 我是说手铐
[05:46] Dad, I think they’re called ham-cuffs. 爸 我想正确发言是瘦铐
[05:48] – Yeah, ham-cuffs. – Hand-cuffs. -瘦铐 -手铐
[05:51] Right. Ham-cuffs. 对 瘦铐
[05:57] It’s Teacher Planning Day again? 又是老师规划日
[05:59] Why didn’t any of you say something? 你们为什么什么也没说
[06:01] Guys, are we raising ourselves? 各位 我们在自己养自己吗
[06:04] Nope! 不是
[06:05] It’s because you’re the mom. 因为你是老妈
[06:07] An unscheduled day alone with my kids? 和孩子们度过未经计划的一天
[06:11] You know what? I’m gonna make the best of it. 知道吗 我会好好利用
[06:13] I’m gonna turn this pee into lemonade. 我会把这泡尿变成柠檬水
[06:15] I think that’s the saying. 应该是这种说法
[06:21] Why are you doing this to me?! 你为什么这样对我
[06:23] I have an important breakfast! 我有重要的早餐
[06:24] I can’t be stuck with my kids today! 我今天不能和孩子们在一起
[06:30] Please don’t tell me the handcuff key 请别告诉我手铐钥匙
[06:32] was on that key chain. 在那个钥匙圈上
[06:33] Oh, it was. 是的
[06:35] You’re happy about that? 你很开心
[06:36] Yes! At least now we’re all miserable! 是的 至少现在我们都悲催了
[06:41] Hey, honey. School’s canceled because of 亲爱的 学校今天不上学
[06:44] stupid, made-up “Teacher Planning Day.” 因为愚蠢的瞎编的老师规划日
[06:46] Way to knock down public-school teachers. 说得真好 打击了公立学校的老师
[06:47] Those folks have been riding high too long. 那些家伙得意太久了
[06:49] Teacher Planning Day is the worst, Greg. 老师规划日最差劲了 格雷格
[06:51] But I’m making the best of it. 但我会好好利用
[06:52] I’m bringing the kids with me to meet Ashley. 我带孩子们一起去见艾希莉
[06:54] How is your first day of tenure going? 终身教职的第一天怎么样
[06:56] Well, since you asked, 既然你问到了
[06:58] my new corner office isn’t quite what I pictured. 我的大办公室和我想象的不一样
[07:00] What’s wrong with it? 有什么问题
[07:01] It’s small, and three different janitors 很小 有三位清洁工
[07:03] have come in looking for plungers. 进来找马桶塞
[07:05] I’m pretty sure, 48 hours ago, this was a supply closet. 我确信48小时前 这里是杂物间
[07:07] Can’t you just ask for a new office? 你不能要求新办公室吗
[07:08] It doesn’t work that way. 规矩不是这样的
[07:09] Office space goes by seniority, 办公室是论资格的
[07:11] so I have to wait till somebody dies, 我必须等到有人死
[07:12] which could take a while. 可能需要很久
[07:14] Professor Bailey is 76, but last year, 贝利教授76岁了 但去年
[07:15] he competed on “American Ninja Warrior.” 他参加了”美国忍者战士”大赛
[07:17] He made it up the warped wall and everything. 连凹墙都上去了
[07:19] What about your new assistant? 你的新助理呢
[07:20] Bossing someone around must be fun. 使唤别人一定很有趣
[07:23] I know I’m your assistant, 我知道我是你的助理
[07:25] but I feel a solid bromance brewing. 但我感觉到深厚的兄弟情在滋长
[07:27] You know what, the litter box should go in that corner. 那个小盒子应该放那个角落
[07:29] We’re getting a cat! 我们要养只猫
[07:32] I feel like I’ve already failed to establish boundaries. 我感觉在建立界限方面 我已经失败了
[07:34] In a relationship, 夫妻二人
[07:35] only one of you is allowed to have a bad day. 只能有一个经历可怕的一天
[07:38] The one that’s having less of a bad day has to step up. 另一个日子过得不太可怕的得站出来
[07:40] Okay, honey, calm down. 亲爱的 冷静
[07:42] The kids and I will swing by to cheer you up 我们和艾希莉吃完早餐后
[07:44] after my breakfast with Ashley. 我带孩子们去看你
[07:46] This is now a professor’s office. 现在这是教授的办公室
[07:48] Yeah. 是
[07:50] Greg, I’m having the worst day. 格雷格 我经历了人生最可怕的一天
[07:52] How can I make Ashley think things are awesome 我带着三个生活杀手
[07:54] if I’m dragging around these three life-killers? 艾希莉怎么会认为我的生活非常好
[07:56] Also, I lost my keys. 还有 我的车钥匙丢了
[07:58] And to top it all off, 而且
[07:59] our cabbie is stopping at yellow lights 我们的出租车司机一看黄灯就停
[08:01] like a total wuss! 一点用也没有
[08:02] You thought you could stay quiet and keep out of this tornado? 你以为不出声 就不会被骂
[08:05] Well, you were wrong. 你错了
[08:07] How’s your first day of tenure going? 你第一天终身教职怎么样
[08:12] A couple of little hiccups over here, 有些小困难
[08:14] but your stuff is worse, 但你的问题更严重
[08:15] so don’t worry about me. 所以别担心我
[08:17] I’ll come home early and cheer you up. 我会早点回家为你打气
[08:18] They give you a horn for a reason! 车上有喇叭是有原因的
[08:21] Hey, Prius, get in the bike lane, where you belong! 普锐斯 回到属于你的自行车道
[08:26] Sugar for your coffee? 你咖啡的糖
[08:27] Thanks, bro. 谢谢你 弟弟
[08:28] Our bond will truly last a lifetime. 我们的亲情会延续一生
[08:31] How much? 多少钱
[08:33] 40 bucks apiece. 一人40块
[08:34] Don’t judge me. 别鄙视我
[08:36] Mama. I got my juice. 妈妈 我买了果汁
[08:41] Katie Otto? 凯蒂·奥图
[08:43] Ashley Clark! 艾希莉·克拉克
[08:46] It has been way too long! 太久没见了
[08:50] You look amazing! 你真漂亮
[08:52] Tell me everything. 快跟我说说
[08:53] Honestly, Ash, life is great. 说实话 艾希 生活很美好
[08:57] These are my little angels — 这是我的小天使们
[08:59] Taylor, Oliver, and Anna-Kat. 泰勒 奥利弗 安娜凯特
[09:02] Morning. 早
[09:03] – Pleased to meet you. – Madame. -很高兴见到你 -女士好
[09:05] Katie, you have a beautiful family, and so polite. 凯蒂 你有这么漂亮的一家人 而且好有礼貌
[09:09] What’s your secret? 你的秘方是什么
[09:10] Lots of love. Not money. 很多的爱 不是钱
[09:13] Mama, I can’t get this open. 妈妈 我打不开
[09:14] No problem, honey. 没问题 宝贝
[09:20] Now try. 现在试试
[09:24] The rubber band helps you grip. 橡皮筋能让你抓得牢
[09:27] Another life-hack! 又一个生活小窍门
[09:29] This lady. 这位女士
[09:31] Oh, my God. 我的天
[09:32] She’s so cute, she just made my IUD fall out. 她太可爱了 让我的宫内避孕器都掉了
[09:36] Do you have kids? 你有孩子吗
[09:37] No, no, I never settled down. 没有 我没有结婚
[09:39] I’m always traveling for work. 我总是出公差
[09:41] It’s all your fault, you know. 这全是你的错
[09:43] When you left the company, 你离开公司后
[09:45] I started climbing the ladder, and I never stopped. 我就开始向上爬 从没停下
[09:48] I have a boat that I never go out on. 我有条船 从来没用过
[09:50] Pier fees are killing me. 码头费贵死了
[09:51] And — 还有
[09:52] Oh, come on! 不是吧
[09:54] I just bought this suit! 我刚买的套装
[09:58] That was so sad. 太可怜了
[10:00] Totally. 是啊
[10:02] Pier fees are getting out of control. 码头费越来越离谱
[10:07] – Stop it! – No, you stop it! -停下 -你停下
[10:09] Why would you agree to meet her on Teacher Planning Day 你为什么同意在老师规划日
[10:11] wearing a shredded sweater? 穿着破毛衣见她
[10:12] Angela, so help me, I will 安吉拉 老天为证
[10:13] smash this tiny jam jar on your forehead. 我会把这罐果酱砸你额头上
[10:15] Jam her! Jam her! Jam her! 砸她 砸她 砸她
[10:18] Mom, tell Oliver to stop it. 妈 让奥利弗停下
[10:20] What are you fighting about now? 你们又在吵什么
[10:22] I want to drink my coffee, but Oliver won’t budge. 我想喝咖啡 但奥利弗不动
[10:24] Taylor, use your other hand. 泰勒 用另一只手
[10:30] Why didn’t you tell me that? 你为什么没告诉我
[10:33] Cut it out! 别这样
[10:34] Okay, fine. You can have it. 好 给你吃
[10:36] I promise I won’t jerk my hand this time. 我保证这次我这只手不会捣乱
[10:41] Bitch. 贱人
[10:42] Mama, I got my juice. 妈妈 我买了果汁
[10:46] What the hell, Anna-Kat?! 你做什么 安娜凯特
[10:49] I tripped on my shoelace because you wouldn’t help me! 我被鞋带绊倒了 因为你不肯帮我
[10:51] You ruined my sweater! 你毁了我的毛衣
[10:53] And you ruined my first-grade diorama. 你毁了我一年级时做的立体模型
[10:55] That’s right. I forget nothing. 没错 我什么都记得
[10:58] Katie Otto? 凯蒂·奥图
[11:00] Hide the handcuffs or die. 不把手铐藏起来就死
[11:02] Ashley Clark! 艾希莉·克拉克
[11:04] Keep an eye on things. 注意情况
[11:05] If it goes bad, get me out of here. 恶化了就带我离开
[11:09] It has been way too long! 好久不见
[11:11] Look at you. 瞧你
[11:13] Oh, I would totally hug, but this is a new suit, so… 我也想拥抱 但这是新套装
[11:17] So, Katie. 凯蒂
[11:18] Tell me everything. 跟我说说
[11:20] Well… 好的
[11:22] Honestly, Ash, life is great. 说实话 艾希 生活很美好
[11:25] But earlier, you said you hate your horrible, stupid life. 但之前 你说你讨厌你可怕愚蠢的生活
[11:28] She’s playing opposite day right now. 她在玩说反话
[11:29] No, I’m not. 我没有
[11:30] The girl’s consistent. 这姑娘很固执
[11:31] So, are those your other two? 这是你另外两个孩子
[11:33] I have to go to the bathroom. 我得去上厕所
[11:36] I’m not watching you pee! 我不会看你小便
[11:38] It’s either pee in there or pee out here. 不在里面尿就是在这里尿
[11:39] Your choice! 你自己选
[11:43] No. The other two are out feeding the homeless. 不 另两个孩子出去给流浪汉送餐了
[11:47] Mom, he’s trying to make me watch him pee! 妈 他逼着我看他小便
[11:49] There they are. 他们在那里
[11:51] Are they… handcuffed together? 他们被手铐铐在一起吗
[11:54] So, what about you? 你呢
[11:57] Are you married? Do you have kids? 结婚了吗 有孩子吗
[11:59] No, I have a boat and lovers. 没有 我有条船 还有很多情人
[12:01] I have a minivan and Greg. 我有辆小厢式车 还有格雷格
[12:04] So, how long are you in town for? 你在这里待多久
[12:05] Well, I’m in Westport till Wednesday 我在西港待到周三
[12:07] to pitch to Martha Stewart. 给玛莎·斯图尔特做推介
[12:08] And then I go to New York to do a TED Talk. 然后去纽约做演讲
[12:11] That sounds amazing. 听起来太棒了
[12:13] To be honest, Katie, I owe it all to you. 说实话 凯蒂 这都多亏了你
[12:15] How so? 怎么说
[12:17] You were the one in line for all those promotions. 本来要升职的人是你
[12:19] I mean, just think, 想想看
[12:20] if you didn’t have these three… 如果你没生这三个孩子
[12:22] …you’d be me. 你就会是我
[12:25] Can you imagine? 你能想象吗
[12:27] That is so funny! 真好笑
[12:29] Uh, should we jump in? 我们要插嘴吗
[12:31] No. I think we already missed our moment. 不 已经错过时机了
[12:33] We should probably leave. 我们还是走吧
[12:34] Yeah, but then Katie will be stuck with the check. 那得由凯蒂买单
[12:36] So? She’s already gonna be pissed at us. 怎样 她反正会生我们的气
[12:38] Good point. Let’s bounce. 说得好 走
[12:42] I knew you were in a bad mood, so I brought you 我知道你心情不好 所以我给你带回来了
[12:44] People Magazine’s Crossword Puzzle Book. 人物杂志的填字谜书
[12:45] It always helps your self-esteem. 总是能帮助你恢复自信
[12:47] Damn right it does. I could do it in ink. 太对了 我可以直接用钢笔填
[12:48] – What happened here? – Can’t. -出了什么事 -不想说
[12:51] You’ve got the kids. 你照看孩子
[12:52] I’m going upstairs 我上楼
[12:53] to imagine our children are a 27-foot catamaran. 想象我们的孩子是27英尺的游艇
[13:10] I think I’m having a mid-life crisis. 我想我正经历中年危机
[13:13] My life is awesome! 我的生活太棒了
[13:15] My life sucks! 我的生活太失败了
[13:23] Did your breakfast date really go that badly? 早餐见面真的那么糟
[13:25] It was a disaster. 那是一场灾难
[13:28] Ashley is a big CEO who travels the world. 艾希莉是总裁 环游世界
[13:31] She’s a success, 她是成功者
[13:33] and I missed my opportunity to become a success, too. 而我失去了成功的机会
[13:37] Katie, you are a success. 凯蒂 你是成功者
[13:39] Your opinion doesn’t matter. 你的看法根本不重要
[13:40] You think I’m sexy after I eat a Bloomin’ Onion. 我吃了洋葱花球后你都会觉得我性感
[13:42] Well, I love you. 我爱你
[13:44] And the way you look in that Outback Steakhouse lighting, 你在牛排餐厅灯光下的样子
[13:46] come on, I’m only human. 拜托 我只是普通人
[13:49] I’m trying to feel sorry for myself. 我正为自己感到可怜呢
[13:52] So if you can’t get onboard with the pity party, get out. 如果你不能同情我 你就出去
[13:55] How can I help? 我能怎么帮你
[13:57] Build a time machine and a tolerance to latex. 造架时空机 接受乳胶
[14:05] It seems only fair that the person 右手戴着手铐的人
[14:07] who has the handcuff on their right hand loses their thumb. 失去拇指才公平
[14:09] – Anna-Kat, chop-chop. – n it. -安娜凯特 快 -马上来
[14:11] No one’s losing their thumb, Anna-Kat. 没人失去拇指 安娜凯特
[14:13] Okay, Mom’s having a bad day, and so am I. 妈妈今天很不顺 我也一样
[14:15] But I’m not allowed to have my bad day 但我在解决她的问题前
[14:17] until I first fix her bad day. 不能哀叹我的倒霉
[14:18] And you’re gonna help me. 你们要帮我
[14:19] How are we supposed to do that with these things on? 我们戴着这个怎么做
[14:21] Anna-Kat, I need to borrow a bobby pin. 安娜凯特 借我一个发夹
[14:25] That’s it. There we go. 好了
[14:28] Wow, Dad. Where’d you learn to do that? 爸 你在哪里学的
[14:30] I figured it out one night when your mom and I… 有晚我学会的 你妈和我…
[14:33] YouTube. 网上学的
[14:38] We have guests! 我们有客人
[14:40] I knew you were in a bad mood, 我知道你心情不好
[14:42] so we brought you some unsalted nuts. 所以我给你带了不加盐的坚果
[14:45] Because they’re your favorite, 因为这是你的最爱
[14:46] and your happiness is important to us. 你的快乐对我们很重要
[14:48] How much are you paying them? 你给了他们多少钱
[14:49] – We’re up to $60. – What is he doing? -加到60了 -他做什么
[14:52] He’s in a highly competitive charades league. 他在竞争激烈的你比我猜联盟
[14:53] He likes to practice in his free time. 他喜欢在空闲时练习
[14:56] – “Jurassic Park”! – Nailed it! -《侏罗纪公园》 -对了
[14:58] You know, I used to be lonely. 我以前总是很孤单
[15:00] Now I have all of you. My new family. 现在我有你们 我的新家人
[15:02] Now I have a place to go for Christmas! 现在我有地方过圣诞了
[15:06] I need some air. 我需要点空气
[15:09] So your office is a little claustrophobic. 你的办公室带来幽闭恐惧症的感觉
[15:13] You always love getting MRIs. 你一直喜欢做核磁共振
[15:14] I worked so hard for tenure, and now that I have it, 我那么努力拿到终身教职 现在拿到了
[15:16] I feel like I’m starting at the bottom all over again. 我感觉一切又从头开始
[15:19] And I built up the executive washroom in my head too much. 我在脑海中对行政洗手间的期待太高了
[15:22] Like, it’s fine. 还行
[15:23] There are these fancy soaps that are not candy. 有高级香皂 没有糖果
[15:26] Right. 对
[15:29] I’m gonna take a walk. 我去散步
[15:35] Precious, Based on the Novel ‘Push’ by Sapphire.” 《珍爱》 根据萨菲尔的小说《推》改编
[15:38] Yes! I’m so good! 我太厉害了
[15:40] We need to find a way to lift your dad’s spirits. 我们要找个办法鼓舞你们爸爸的士气
[15:43] I’m in. 我加入
[15:44] Taylor? Oliver? 泰勒 奥利弗
[15:45] – How much? – How much? -多少钱 -多少钱
[15:47] You want to get paid to help your father? 帮助父亲还收钱
[15:49] He’s the greatest man I have ever known. 他是我认识的最伟大的人
[15:51] When you get a chance to help him, 你有机会帮助他时
[15:53] you seize the opportunity. 你要抓牢机会
[15:54] I had a chance like that once, and I let it slip away. 我有过这样的机会 我却让机会溜走了
[15:57] Oakland. Summer of ’98. 奥克兰 98年夏天
[16:00] Black smoke fills my childhood bedroom. 我童年的卧室充满浓烟
[16:03] And where there’s smoke… 有烟的地方
[16:05] there’s fire. 就有火
[16:06] “Grant! 格兰特
[16:08] Your stepfather’s trapped upstairs!” 你的继父被困在楼上了
[16:11] “I’m on it!” 我这就来
[16:12] But the flames. There’s flames everywhere. 但是火 到处都是火
[16:15] “Mama, I can’t! The flames are in the way! 妈妈 我不行 我被火挡住了
[16:18] Mama, the flames are stopping me!” 妈妈 有火我过不去
[16:20] Inspirational story, Grant, 鼓舞人心的故事 格兰特
[16:22] but I got this. 但我有办法
[16:24] Taylor, Oliver, I should have never gone easy on you two. 泰勒 奥利弗 我根本不应该对你们手软
[16:28] You are gonna stop being selfish and help me cheer him up. 你们不能再自私 帮我给他打气
[16:32] Come on. 来
[16:33] Let’s go. 我们走
[16:37] You got to tell me how that story ends. 你必须告诉我故事的结局
[16:40] now Daddy gets jumpy at barbecues. 现在爸爸一看到烤肉就紧张
[16:44] “Honey, I ‘Blanked’ the Kids.” 亲爱的 我 横线 孩子
[16:47] Sold? Abandoned? Misplaced? 卖 抛弃 放错位置
[16:50] Katie. 凯蒂
[16:51] I’ll come back to it. 等下接着想
[16:52] Go away. I’m wallowing. 走开 我正烦着呢
[16:54] Ashley Clark’s life is a fraud! 艾希莉·克拉克的生活是假的
[16:55] At Stewart and Kingston’s, 在斯金店时
[16:56] Ashley kept bragging how awesome her life was. 艾希莉一直吹嘘她的生活有多棒
[16:59] So much so, it seemed suspicious. 太过了 很可疑
[17:01] So we took a deep dive into her social media 所以我们在社交媒体上使劲挖
[17:03] and found this. 找到了这个
[17:04] You come in here just to show me her perfect fruit salad? 你们来给我看她完美的水果沙拉
[17:07] It’s all berries and mango. 全是浆果和芒果
[17:08] None of that honeydew garbage. 没有瓜类垃圾
[17:10] No. Look across from Ashley Clark’s food. 不 看向艾希莉食物的对面
[17:12] There’s no other place setting. 根本没人
[17:14] There’s hundreds of pics just like this. 有数百张这样的照片
[17:16] In all of them, she’s eating alone. 全部照片中 她都是一个人吃饭
[17:17] She is? Let me see that. 是吗 我来看看
[17:19] And she’s on four different dating sites. 她上了四个约会网站
[17:21] – All active. – No. -都很活跃 -不
[17:23] Are you sure? 你们确定
[17:24] We went on one of those background-check sites 我们上了调查背景的网站
[17:26] and found more good news. 找到了更多好消息
[17:28] She was arrested for public intoxication in ’08. 她在08年因为公众场合酗酒被捕
[17:31] So, doesn’t the fact that Ashley regrets her life choices 艾希莉后悔自己的人生选择
[17:34] make you feel better? 让你好受些了吗
[17:35] A little. 有点
[17:36] But not as much as the fact 但最让我好受的是
[17:38] that you guys rallied to cheer me up. 你们团结起来给我打气
[17:41] So, you’re in a better mood? 你心情好些了
[17:42] Yes. 是的
[17:44] Great. Now I can wallow. 很好 现在我可以烦了
[17:47] This bed is bigger than my office. 这张床比我的办公室还大
[17:55] What are you doing out here? 你在这里做什么
[17:57] Go on in. 进去
[18:10] Wow, it looks so much better in here. 这里看起来好多了
[18:12] I printed some family pictures online 我打印了网上的家庭照片
[18:14] and made a collage. 做了拼贴画
[18:15] I convinced Grant to put his desk in the hallway. 我说服格兰特把他的桌子放在走廊
[18:18] He’s already in here! 他已经来了
[18:19] And I lit a vanilla candle 我点燃了香草蜡烛
[18:21] to offset that pukey, moppy smell. 赶走令人恶心的拖把味道
[18:23] So, what do you think? 那么 你觉得怎么样
[18:26] I love it. 我好喜欢
[18:28] But I’m not sure this small office can fit so much joy. 但不确定这么小的办公室可以装下这么多的快乐
[18:30] I hear a lot of love in there! 我听到了很多爱
[18:31] And Grant helped, too. 格兰特也帮忙了
[18:33] Would it be a huge mistake to invite him for dinner? 邀请他吃晚餐会是天大的错误吗
[18:36] Yes, definitely. 绝对是
[18:37] Guys, my ears are burning! 各位 我的耳朵烧起来了
[18:39] Ha! Oh, my God, I sound just like my dad! 我的天 我听起来真像我爸
[18:47] Oh, thanks for inviting me over. 感谢你们邀请我
[18:49] When you’re part of the family, everyone’s in it together. 当你拥有家庭时 家人是团结在一起的
[18:52] When someone else is having a bad day, 当有人度过倒霉的一天时
[18:54] it’s your job to lift their spirits. 鼓舞他们的士气是你的工作
[18:58] Thank you so much for inviting me! 非常感谢你邀请我
[19:01] And when you’re having a bad day, 当你度过倒霉的一天时
[19:04] you can rely on your family to lift you up. 可以依靠家人为你打气
[19:06] Having people who care about you 拥有关心你的人
[19:08] is way more important than being the CEO of some company. 比做什么公司的总裁重要多了
[19:11] Why are you still wearing that sweater? 你为什么还穿着这件毛衣
[19:13] I paid for overnight shipping. 我付了加急运费
[19:14] I’m gonna be buried in this thing. 我下葬的时候都要穿着它
[19:20] Just help me pick out the right sweater. 帮我选择正确的毛衣
[19:22] You never know. 谁知道呢
[19:23] It might make all the difference. 可能让一切事不同
[19:25] Okay, then… 好吧 那么
[19:26] Uh, forget the sweaters. 别管毛衣
[19:27] I like the green jacket. 我喜欢绿色外套
[19:38] Ohh. You look good. 真漂亮
[19:40] Thank you! 谢谢
[19:41] Tell you what. Instead of meeting Ashley… 告诉你 与其与艾希莉见面
[19:46] I’ve got a better idea. 我有更好的主意
[19:48] I’ll cancel my breakfast. 我会取消早餐
[19:57] I never should have gone with the green jacket. 我根本不应该买绿色外套
[20:06] You never know. It might make all the difference. 谁知道呢 可能让一切事不同
[20:12] I’ll just find something on the floor of my closet. 我在衣柜底下找件衣服算了
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme