时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Who’s up for Chinese checkers? | 谁想玩中国跳棋 |
[00:01] | Oh, half the marbles are missing. | 一半弹珠不见了 |
[00:03] | Everyone, spread out and find a suitable replacement | 大家分头去找合适的东西 |
[00:04] | for the red and white ones. | 代替红色和白色的弹珠 |
[00:06] | And a suitable replacement for a pet in this house. | 也为家里找个合适的代替宠物 |
[00:08] | Something snobby and purebred, with lots of health issues | 势利纯种的 有很多健康问题的 |
[00:11] | so it dies before I get bored with it. | 这样在我无聊前它就会死 |
[00:16] | You hurt his feelings! | 你伤害了它的感情 |
[00:18] | Don’t you have a heart? | 你这人没心肝吗 |
[00:19] | He does, and it’s just covered under layers of snark. | 他有 不过是蛇蝎心肠 |
[00:23] | Taylor, it’s game night. Do you want to join us? | 泰勒 今晚是游戏夜 想加入吗 |
[00:26] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别说笑了 |
[00:27] | I’m going downtown with my friends. | 我和朋友们去市中心 |
[00:29] | Have fun with your little games. | 祝玩游戏愉快 |
[00:33] | I do not like what our nice, fun-loving Taylor has become | 我不喜欢我们和气爱玩的乖泰勒变成这样 |
[00:35] | since she started hanging out with these popular girls. | 她和那些受欢迎女孩在一起后就成这样了 |
[00:37] | This is the way she walks around school | 她和她那些自大的朋友 |
[00:39] | with her stuck-up friends… | 在学校就是这样走路的 |
[00:42] | Excellent pantomime work. | 学得太像了 |
[00:48] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[00:50] | I’ve got big news! | 我有重大消息 |
[00:51] | Wait for it. | 稍等 |
[00:54] | Wait for it. | 稍等 |
[00:57] | Please tell me this has nothing to do with Viagra. | 拜托告诉我跟伟哥没关系 |
[00:59] | No, my house-arrest ankle bracelet isn’t beeping anymore. | 我的软禁脚链不响了 |
[01:04] | That’s because I don’t have one. | 那是因为没有了 |
[01:06] | I’m a free man! | 我自由了 |
[01:07] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[01:08] | Tomorrow we golf. You got clubs? | 明天我们打高尔夫 你有球杆吗 |
[01:10] | No. | 没有 |
[01:11] | I’m buying you clubs. Can I buy him clubs? | 我给你买 我能给他买吗 |
[01:13] | I’m buying you clubs! | 我给你买球杆 |
[01:15] | You know, you got a good kid here. | 你有个好孩子 |
[01:18] | A true friend, which is hard to find. | 真正的朋友 太难找了 |
[01:20] | Because when you’re rich, | 因为当你有钱时 |
[01:21] | people are always trying to get close to you. | 人们总是想接近你 |
[01:24] | Biggie called it — mo money, mo problems. | 歌早就唱过了 没钱没烦恼 |
[01:27] | Oliver, be ready. | 奥利弗 准备好 |
[01:28] | I got us a tee time — 9:00 a.M., Longshore. | 9点开始打球 长滩 |
[01:31] | – You got golf shoes? – No. | -你有高尔夫鞋吗 -没有 |
[01:33] | I’m buying you golf shoes. | 我给你买 |
[01:34] | I’m buying him golf shoes! | 我要给他买高尔夫鞋 |
[01:38] | You hear what he said? | 听到他说的吗 |
[01:39] | I’m a good kid. | 我是个好孩子 |
[01:41] | Yeah, I’m not buyin’ it. | 我不信 |
[01:50] | Hey, Taylor. You’re home early. | 泰勒 你提前回家了 |
[01:52] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[01:53] | No! Why does something always have to be wrong? | 没有 为什么总要出什么事 |
[01:56] | And why are you guys always in my business? | 你们为什么总是要管我 |
[01:57] | I just want to be left alone! | 我只想一个人 |
[01:59] | God!! | 天啊 |
[02:02] | Such a fun age. | 真是有趣的年纪 |
[02:03] | Come on, let’s go talk to her. | 来吧 我们去跟她谈谈 |
[02:05] | She said she wants to be left alone. | 她说了希望一个人 |
[02:06] | I want to be left alone all the time, Greg, | 我总是希望一个人 格雷格 |
[02:08] | but nobody listens to me. | 没人听我的 |
[02:15] | So, what’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[02:17] | Everything is fine. | 没事 |
[02:18] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[02:19] | I love my life, okay? | 我爱我的生活 行了吗 |
[02:21] | The only reason why I’m getting misty right now | 现在我快哭了的唯一原因 |
[02:23] | is because I look at my life and I think, | 是因为我看着我的生活 我觉得 |
[02:24] | “Wow, it’s so beautiful!” Now get out! | 太美了 现在出去 |
[02:27] | Something is obviously wrong. | 显然出大事了 |
[02:29] | And we’re not leaving until we find out what it is. | 不搞清楚我们不会走的 |
[02:32] | You won’t understand! | 你们不会明白的 |
[02:33] | Try us. | 说来试试 |
[02:36] | We were at Tom Garrity’s house just hanging out, | 我们在汤姆·加里蒂家里玩 |
[02:38] | and I went to talk to Summit, Zola, and Londyn, | 我找萨米特 佐拉和兰迪说话 |
[02:40] | but they kept ignoring me and walked away. | 但她们一直无视我 并且走开 |
[02:42] | So I followed them and I tried talking to them again, | 我跟着她们 我又试着和她们说话 |
[02:45] | but they just kept ditching me. | 但她们一直甩掉我 |
[02:47] | And then when I asked them why, | 我问她们为什么 |
[02:48] | Summit said they’re reevaluating their friend group. | 萨米特说她们在重新评估她们的朋友圈 |
[02:50] | What does that even mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[02:52] | She’s right, I don’t understand. | 她说得对 我不明白 |
[02:53] | It means I’m out. | 就是说我出局了 |
[02:54] | I left my old friends to be with my new friends, | 我抛弃了老朋友和新朋友在一起 |
[02:56] | and now my new friends don’t want me. | 现在我的新朋友不要我了 |
[02:57] | I have no one. | 我没朋友了 |
[02:58] | – You always have us. – Oh, Greg. | -你永远有我们 -格雷格 |
[03:00] | Is that what you think of me? | 这是你对我的看法吗 |
[03:01] | That I’m just some loser whose only friends are her parents? | 我是只有父母做朋友的失败的人 |
[03:04] | – No, I — – Taylor, I understand. | -不 我 -泰勒 我明白 |
[03:06] | Don’t even! | 别说了 |
[03:07] | Maybe in the 1900s something like this happened to you. | 也许在18世纪 你曾经经历过这种事 |
[03:10] | But it’s different now. | 但现在世道不同了 |
[03:11] | You don’t know what I’m going through | 你们不懂我经历了什么 |
[03:13] | and don’t say you do because you don’t! | 别说你们懂 因为你们不懂 |
[03:17] | She stormed out of her own room. | 她从自己房间里出去了 |
[03:18] | I wonder when she’s gonna realize — | 我不知道她什么时候会发现 |
[03:19] | Get out! | 出去 |
[03:22] | Reevaluate their friend group? | 重新评估她们的朋友圈 |
[03:24] | Hans Gruber, how’d you get up there? | 汉斯·格鲁伯 你怎么上去的 |
[03:27] | Greg, there’s something I really need you to understand — | 格雷格 有件事你要明白 |
[03:30] | from now on, that one’s your pillow. | 从现在开始 那个是你的枕头 |
[03:32] | I’ll get him down. | 我会让它下去 |
[03:33] | And then you’ll change the sheets. | 你还要换床单 |
[03:34] | – Yes. – Like, really change them. | -好 -完全换掉 |
[03:35] | Actually get the elastic under the mattress | 要把松紧带拉到床垫下面 |
[03:38] | so it doesn’t slip out | 这样才不会滑出来 |
[03:39] | and I dream I’m caught in a fishing net. | 我做梦我被渔网抓到了 |
[03:41] | I got it. | 我懂 |
[03:42] | Hans Gruber, get down. | 汉斯·格鲁伯 下去 |
[03:44] | Get down. Come on. | 下去 快 |
[03:46] | Come on. Good boy. Good boy. | 快点嘛 好孩子 |
[03:50] | Gruber. Gruber, get down. | 格鲁伯 格鲁伯 下去 |
[03:52] | Come on, come on. | 快点 |
[03:53] | Come on. | 快 |
[03:55] | Come on. | 快 |
[03:56] | Come down. | 下来 |
[03:58] | Yeah, Greg, that’s why the 400-pound farm animal | 格雷格 这就是400磅的农场动物 |
[04:00] | won’t get off our comforter — Enunciation. | 不愿从床罩上下来的原因 你口齿不清 |
[04:04] | That pig has got to go. | 一定要甩掉那头猪 |
[04:05] | I know! But what do I do? I can’t sell him for meat. | 我知道 但我能怎么做 我不能把当猪肉卖掉 |
[04:08] | Anna-Kat considers him family. | 安娜凯特认为它是家人 |
[04:09] | I give to this charity that lets animals | 是我就会给这家慈善团体 他们让动物 |
[04:11] | safely live out the rest of their lives on a farm. | 安全地农场里一直生活到死 |
[04:13] | You could bring him there. | 你可以送它去那里 |
[04:14] | Is that one of your “Date a woman, dump her, | 这又是你那套 约会女人 甩掉她 |
[04:17] | but then support her charities | 然后支持她的慈善团体 |
[04:18] | so you don’t seem like a monster” Deals? | 这样你不必看起来像恶魔 |
[04:19] | Yes. But if they don’t have a charity, | 对 但如果她们不做慈善 |
[04:21] | then they get a Jo Malone candle. | 就会得到香水蜡烛 |
[04:22] | The big one with the three wicks. | 大大的 有三个烛芯的 |
[04:24] | The farm sounds perfect. | 农场听起来很好 |
[04:26] | Now I just have to convince Anna-Kat and Greg. | 现在我必须说服安娜凯特和格雷格 |
[04:28] | Just sneak it out in the middle of the night. | 大半夜的把它偷偷运走 |
[04:30] | That’s what I did with Richard’s mom when I moved her | 我对理查德的妈妈就是这样 |
[04:32] | out of the guest room into a retirement home. | 我把她从客房搬到了养老院 |
[04:34] | She bit me, but it was worth it. | 她咬了我 不过值了 |
[04:40] | That’s them. The Blondetourage. | 就是她们 金发圈 |
[04:43] | The girls who kicked Taylor to the curb? | 踢走泰勒的女生 |
[04:45] | If you squint, you can almost see them doing porn in 10 years. | 如果眯起眼 几乎能看到十年后她们在拍色情片 |
[04:49] | I’m just gonna go say hi. | 我去打个招呼 |
[04:50] | Uh, you’re just gonna go make things worse. | 你只会让情况变得更糟糕 |
[04:52] | – Or better! – But probably worse! | -或更好 -但可能更糟糕 |
[04:54] | Maybe better! | 也许更好 |
[04:58] | – Girls. – Hi, Mrs. Otto. | -姑娘们 -奥图太太 |
[04:59] | No. We’re not doing that. This isn’t a pleasant meeting. | 不 不来这套 这并不是愉快的会面 |
[05:01] | – I’ll have — – She’ll have nothing! | -我要一份 -她什么也不要 |
[05:04] | What’s your deal? | 你怎么了 |
[05:05] | My deal is that you blew off Taylor for no reason. | 我要说你们无缘无故甩掉了泰勒 |
[05:09] | Well, let me tell you something. | 我跟你们说 |
[05:12] | I know you think you’re all that and — | 我知道你们都认为你们这啊那的 |
[05:15] | Wait, wait. All what? | 慢着 什么这啊那 |
[05:17] | – All that. – What’s that mean? | -这啊那的 -这是什么意思 |
[05:19] | It’s a saying. | 就是一种说法 |
[05:20] | – No, it’s not. – Yes, it is. | -没这种说法 -有的 |
[05:22] | It’s short for “All that and a bag of chips.” | 完整说法是这啊那的了不起[一包薯片] |
[05:24] | Chips are terrible for you. | 薯片对你没好处 |
[05:25] | Yeah, even the healthy kind are like a bazillion calories. | 就连健康的那种也有无限热量 |
[05:28] | Totally. Like, one bag — | 就是 只要一包… |
[05:30] | Guys. We are not talking about bags of chips. | 各位 我们不是在说袋装薯片 |
[05:33] | We are talking about what bags of garbage you are. | 我们在说你们是一包包的废物 |
[05:37] | Incredible transition. | 转得太妙了 |
[05:39] | Personally, for me, I’m glad you blew off my daughter | 对我个人来说 我很庆幸你们踢走了我女儿 |
[05:43] | because I don’t want her ending up like you. | 因为我不希望她最终和你们一样 |
[05:45] | Pretty on the outside but rotten on the inside. | 金玉其外 败絮其中 |
[05:49] | And eventually, that rottenness will come to the surface | 最终 这些败絮会出现在外表 |
[05:52] | and no amount of concealer will hide | 再多遮瑕膏也遮不住 |
[05:54] | what dried-out old hags you become. | 你们那丑陋干瘪老太婆的样子 |
[05:56] | And when you look at your shriveled reflections | 当你在镜子中看到自己干瘪的样子时 |
[05:59] | in the mirror, remember, I called it. | 记住 我早说过了 |
[06:04] | How’d that go? | 怎么样 |
[06:05] | I made it better. | 我让情况更好了 |
[06:07] | Or worse. | 或更糟糕了 |
[06:08] | – I made it worse. – Yeah. | -更糟糕了 -是的 |
[06:12] | Hans Gruber won’t come down. | 汉斯·格鲁伯不肯下来 |
[06:14] | Is he sick or depressed or something? | 它是病了还是抑郁了 |
[06:16] | Well… | 好吧 |
[06:17] | near as I can tell, he’s suffering from | 我最能想到的就是它经受着以下折磨 |
[06:19] | “I should be living on a farm, but these stupid people | 我应该生活在农场 但这些愚蠢的人 |
[06:21] | brought me into their house and named me after a movie villain.” | 把我带到他们的家里 用电影中坏人的名字为我命名 |
[06:26] | That sounds like a fairly judgy condition. | 听起来是相当批判性的病 |
[06:28] | I think what Dr. Hatch is trying to say is, | 我想哈奇医生想说的是 |
[06:30] | Hans Gruber belongs on a farm with other pigs. | 汉斯·格鲁伯理应在农场和其他猪生活在一起 |
[06:34] | He’s right. It’s time. | 他说得对 是时候了 |
[06:36] | Now, how do we get him off the bed? | 现在怎么把它弄下床 |
[06:39] | Stop feeding him. When he’s hungry, he’ll find his way down. | 别喂它了 它饿了后 会下来的 |
[06:42] | You’re giving away Hans Gruber? | 送走汉斯·格鲁伯 |
[06:45] | I’m sorry, honey. He belongs with his own kind. | 对不起 宝贝 它应该和同类在一起 |
[06:47] | I’m his own kind! | 我是它的同类 |
[06:48] | Anna-Kat. | 安娜凯特 |
[06:50] | Okay, I’m off to see some morons | 我要去看一些白痴 |
[06:53] | that have a llama in their apartment. | 他们在公寓里养了羊驼 |
[06:55] | Anna-Kat, Hans Gruber has to go to a farm. | 安娜凯特 汉斯·格鲁伯必须去农场 |
[06:58] | He’s gotten too big. | 它太大了 |
[06:59] | You didn’t send Mom to a farm after she had Taylor! | 妈妈有泰勒后 你没把她送去农场 |
[07:04] | What’d she say? | 她说什么 |
[07:05] | She said she needs some time to process things. | 她说需要时间消化这些事 |
[07:09] | Did you hear from Oliver? | 有奥利弗的消息吗 |
[07:11] | He texted me. | 他给我发短信了 |
[07:12] | They landed safely in New York and are grabbing a bite. | 他们在纽约安全降落后去吃饭了 |
[07:14] | I can’t believe our son took a helicopter to dinner | 我不敢相信我们的儿子和他80岁的亿万富翁朋友 |
[07:16] | with his 80-year-old billionaire friend. | 坐直升机去吃晚餐 |
[07:18] | There is so much bad in that sentence, | 这句话里有太多不妥的地方 |
[07:21] | I am choosing to block it out. | 我会选择性屏蔽 |
[07:27] | The vet was right. | 兽医说得对 |
[07:28] | Don’t feed them, and eventually they’ll come down. | 别给他们吃东西 最终他们会下来的 |
[07:33] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[07:35] | Nothin’. | 没事 |
[07:36] | You? | 你呢 |
[07:37] | Nothin’. | 没事 |
[07:39] | Cool. | 酷 |
[07:40] | Subzero over here. | 这里是零下 |
[07:49] | Do you think maybe we could play a game? | 你们觉得要玩游戏吗 |
[07:52] | Stay calm, Katie. | 冷静 凯蒂 |
[07:53] | Don’t look too eager and scare her off. | 别看着太渴望吓跑她 |
[07:55] | Give Greg the “Play it cool” Look. | 给格雷格一个”酷一点”的眼神 |
[07:58] | He never understands my looks. | 他从来不懂我的眼神 |
[08:02] | I’m up for playing a game. | 我可以玩游戏 |
[08:04] | Just not the mystery one. | 只要不是解谜类的 |
[08:06] | Mystery one? | 解谜类 |
[08:07] | It’s the one with the rope and the candlestick and the clues. | 有绳子有烛台有线索的 |
[08:10] | Yeah, with the clues. What is that? | 对 有线索的 是什么来着 |
[08:13] | It’s on the tip of my tongue. | 话到嘴边 |
[08:14] | – With the rooms. – Yeah, with the clues. | -有房间 -还有线索 |
[08:16] | It’s Clue, guys. The game is Clue. | 是”线索” 这游戏就叫”线索” |
[08:22] | Look who’s off the bed and is hungry. | 看谁下床了 而且饿了 |
[08:25] | Oh, Anna-Kat, let me help you with that. | 安娜凯特 我来帮你 |
[08:30] | Now that Taylor’s been cast out, | 现在泰勒被驱逐 |
[08:31] | our sweet, fun-loving girl is back. | 我们甜美爱玩的女儿又回来了 |
[08:32] | I know. Hopefully she’ll be alone and friendless forever. | 就是 希望她会永远孤单没朋友 |
[08:40] | Hey, Mrs. Otto. | 奥图太太 |
[08:43] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[08:44] | Well, I-I thought about what you said | 我一直在想你之前说的 |
[08:46] | about being rotten on the inside, | 败絮其中 |
[08:48] | and I want to make up with Taylor. | 我想和泰勒和好 |
[08:50] | That’s very nice of you, | 你真好 |
[08:51] | but she already has a new group of friends. | 但她已经有新的朋友圈了 |
[08:54] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:56] | Brenda, Brandon, Dylan, and Jennie Garth. | 布伦达 布兰登 迪兰 珍妮·加斯 |
[09:00] | You don’t know them. They don’t go to your school. | 你不认识 不是一个学校的 |
[09:02] | Now she’s too cool to talk to you. | 现在她酷到不理你了 |
[09:09] | What was at the door? | 是谁 |
[09:13] | – Pizza guy. – So where’s the pizza? | -送披萨的 -披萨呢 |
[09:16] | I ate it. | 我吃了 |
[09:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:18] | It’s sweet she’s so trusting. | 她这么信任我真是太好了 |
[09:20] | But it hurts my feelings | 但她认为我在30秒内 |
[09:21] | that she thought I ate a whole pizza in 30 seconds. | 吃了一个披萨 太伤我感情了 |
[09:24] | Mom! Dad! Come quick! You have to see this! | 妈 爸 快来 你们得看看这个 |
[09:31] | It’s exactly like in “Charlotte’s Web.” | 这和《夏洛特的网》一样 |
[09:33] | Hans Gruber can spell. | 汉斯·格鲁伯会拼写了 |
[09:35] | We can’t give away a pig this special. | 我们不能送走这么特别的猪 |
[09:38] | Actually, in “Charlotte’s Web,” | 在《夏洛特的网》中 |
[09:40] | it was the spider who could spell, not the pig. | 会拼写的是蜘蛛 不是猪 |
[09:42] | So… | 所以 |
[09:43] | I had to pick the one book you’ve read. | 我偏偏选了一本你看过的书 |
[09:45] | Sweetie, Hans Gruber belongs on a farm. | 宝贝 汉斯·格鲁伯属于农场 |
[09:47] | But I don’t want him to go. | 但我不希望它离开 |
[09:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:51] | But if you love somebody, you need to let them grow. | 但如果你爱某人 就需要让对方成长 |
[09:53] | And sometimes that means letting them go. | 有时候意味着对他们放手 |
[09:56] | And then you’ll put my hair in a bow. | 然后你会给我的头发绑蝴蝶结 |
[09:59] | Stop trying to Dr. Seuss me. | 别给我来苏斯博士那一套 |
[10:03] | Who was at the door earlier? | 之前来的是谁 |
[10:05] | I know you didn’t eat a pizza in 30 seconds. | 我知道你没有在30秒内吃掉一个披萨 |
[10:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:08] | It was that Zola girl trying to make up with Taylor. | 是那个叫佐拉的 她想和泰勒和好 |
[10:10] | What’d you tell her? | 你怎么说的 |
[10:10] | I told her that Taylor was friends | 我告诉她泰勒和偶像剧的演员 |
[10:12] | with the cast of “90210” And to never talk to her again. | 做了朋友 再不会理她 |
[10:14] | – Good. – Good? | -很好 -很好吗 |
[10:17] | No lecture on morals? | 没有道德教育课 |
[10:19] | No “Oh, what a tangled web we weave… | 没有 当我们第一次对朋友说谎时 |
[10:22] | when we first… lie to our friend… | 我们编织了多少缠结的网 |
[10:25] | Steve?” | 史蒂夫 |
[10:28] | Would you like to hear the correct version, | 你想听正确版本吗 |
[10:30] | or shall I act like you nailed it and move on? | 还是我装作你说对了 不提这事 |
[10:32] | Nailed it and move on. | 说对了 不提这事 |
[10:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:35] | Well, hey, guys. | 二位 |
[10:36] | We had the best day. | 我们今天太开心了 |
[10:38] | We went golfing and then — | 我们去打高尔夫 然后 |
[10:39] | Ran into some old acquaintances who weren’t happy to see me. | 遇到了老熟人 他们不太开心见到我 |
[10:43] | They bet us $10,000 on a round of golf. | 他们花十万赌了一局高尔夫 |
[10:45] | We crushed them. | 我们大胜 |
[10:45] | You crushed them. He was amazing. | 他大胜了 他太厉害了 |
[10:48] | At my prison, there wasn’t much do but golf. | 在监狱时 无事可做 只能打高尔夫 |
[10:50] | You know, unless you were into sport fishing | 除非你喜欢钓鱼 |
[10:51] | or hot air ballooning. | 或是热气球 |
[10:53] | We took our winnings and blew it all on dinner. | 我们把赢的钱全部吃了晚餐 |
[10:55] | How did you spend $10,000 on dinner? | 怎么可能花十万元吃晚餐 |
[10:59] | Dessert, plus tip. Adds up. | 甜点 小费 加起来 |
[11:01] | Well, it’s been a long day. I think I’ll go home | 今天很累了 我回家了 |
[11:04] | and have a Manhattan or two and drunk-dial Daryl Hannah. | 喝一两杯曼哈顿鸡尾酒 然后给达丽尔·汉纳打醉酒电话 |
[11:10] | That guy is my hero. | 他是我的英雄 |
[11:12] | Isn’t your father supposed to be your hero? | 你父亲不应该是你的英雄吗 |
[11:15] | Good night, Dad. | 晚安 爸 |
[11:19] | I got up early and made you breakfast. | 我早点起来给你们做了早餐 |
[11:24] | It’s good. | 真不错 |
[11:25] | It has kale in it. | 里面有甘蓝 |
[11:27] | Don’t ruin it for me. | 别让我讨厌这个 |
[11:28] | I thought later we can go for a walk down at the beach. | 我想等下我们可以去沙滩散步 |
[11:31] | We can bury Dad in the sand and then give him boobies. | 我们可以把爸埋在沙里 给他堆个胸部 |
[11:33] | I’m gonna go see if there’s a bucket. | 我去看有没有桶 |
[11:36] | It’s official — friendless Taylor just surpassed | 我正式宣布 没朋友的泰勒刚刚超过了 |
[11:39] | “Five-month-old- sleeps-18-hours-a-day Taylor” | 五个月的一天睡18小时的泰勒 |
[11:42] | as my favorite Taylor. | 成了我最爱的泰勒 |
[11:43] | Oh, it’s her phone. | 她的手机 |
[11:46] | It’s one of the Blondetourage texting her. | 是金发圈的一个发短信给她 |
[11:48] | Zola. | 佐拉 |
[11:49] | She’s the one who always has that dumb look on her face. | 她是那个总是一脸傻相的 |
[11:53] | What’d she say? | 她说什么 |
[11:54] | “Hey, Tay-Tay.” Hate her. | 泰泰 讨厌她 |
[11:56] | “Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[11:57] | I stopped by your house last night to talk, | 我昨晚去了你家想聊聊 |
[11:59] | but your parents said you were out. | 但你父母说你不在 |
[12:01] | Let’s hang.” | 我们聚聚吧 |
[12:02] | Hey, I also found a Frisbee! | 我还找到了飞盘 |
[12:04] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[12:08] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[12:09] | Feeling up your mom. | 摸你妈妈 |
[12:11] | With my phone? | 用我的手机 |
[12:13] | That’s what I’m into, Taylor. Don’t judge. | 我就好这口 泰勒 别鄙视 |
[12:17] | Zola stopped by last night? And you didn’t tell me? | 佐拉昨晚来过 你居然没告诉我 |
[12:20] | We didn’t want you running back to those terrible girls. | 我们不希望你回到那些可怕女孩的身边 |
[12:22] | They have already showed you who they really are. | 她们已经向你展示了她们的真面目 |
[12:24] | They’re the worst and not to be trusted. | 她们最差劲了 不能信任 |
[12:26] | Kinda like my parents. | 有点像我的父母 |
[12:28] | Hey. We’re trying to protect you. | 我们是想保护你 |
[12:29] | When your mom yelled at them at Stewart and Kingston’s — | 你妈在斯金店吼他们时 |
[12:31] | – Oh, Greg. – You yelled at them? | -格雷格 -你吼过她们 |
[12:32] | They were asking for it. Who doesn’t eat potato chips? | 她们自找的 谁会不吃薯片 |
[12:35] | Are you insane?! You’re ruining my life! | 你疯了吗 你毁了我的生活 |
[12:41] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[12:42] | We are no better than the Blondetourage. | 我们不比金发圈强 |
[12:44] | We’re the Parentourage. | 我们是父母圈 |
[12:46] | Ottotourage. | 奥图圈 |
[12:47] | No need to one-up me, Greg. | 没必要胜我一筹 格雷格 |
[12:49] | Hey, Spencer and I are going down to the marina | 斯宾塞和我下午会去码头 |
[12:50] | this afternoon to test out yachts from Dubai. | 试驾从迪拜来的游艇 |
[12:52] | Is there a rule about wearing golf shoes yacht-shopping? | 穿高尔夫鞋能去买游艇用品吗 |
[12:57] | Why am I asking you guys? | 我为什么要问你们 |
[12:58] | I’m just setting you up to fail. | 这不是明显着你们答不上来 |
[13:01] | I was never crazy about Spencer’s influence on Oliver, | 我从来就不喜欢斯宾塞对奥利弗的影响 |
[13:03] | but now that he’s mobile, it’s going to get worse. | 现在他自由了 情况更糟了 |
[13:06] | I am going to go over there and lay down the law. | 我要过去把规矩讲清楚 |
[13:15] | Hi, Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[13:16] | I rang the bell and no one answered, | 我按了门铃没人回答 |
[13:18] | so I came around the side. | 我从旁边进来的 |
[13:20] | Oliver thinks the world of you. | 奥利弗非常尊重你 |
[13:25] | But he is an impressionable kid, | 但他是个易受影响的孩子 |
[13:28] | and, well, we’re not helicopter people. | 我们不是直升机式家长 |
[13:32] | You know, Spencer? | 知道吗 斯宾塞 |
[13:39] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[13:50] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[13:59] | Oh, Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[14:19] | Oliver,we need to talke to you | 奥利弗 我们要和你谈谈 |
[14:21] | Listen, I need to go yacht shopping with Spencer | 我要和斯宾塞去买游艇用品 |
[14:23] | to complete the cycle. | 让圈子完善 |
[14:25] | You look confused. | 你们看起来很疑惑 |
[14:26] | The cycle consists of the big four — | 圈子由四要素组成 |
[14:28] | mansion, Ferrari, | 豪宅 法拉利 |
[14:30] | plane, yacht. | 飞机 游艇 |
[14:32] | – Oliver. – I know, I know. I’m a douchebag. | -奥利弗 -我知道 我是人渣 |
[14:35] | It’s not that. | 不是这事 |
[14:36] | Please. We need you to sit down. | 我们希望你坐下 |
[14:39] | It’s about Spencer. | 是关于斯宾塞的 |
[14:40] | What about Spencer? | 斯宾塞怎么了 |
[14:43] | Sweetie, I am so sorry to tell you this. | 宝贝 我很遗憾地告诉你 |
[14:48] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[14:49] | Spencer… | 斯宾塞 |
[14:54] | …passed away today. | 今天去世了 |
[14:56] | What are you talking about? He was just here. | 你说什么呢 他刚刚还在 |
[14:59] | He was perfectly fine yesterday. | 他昨天还好好的 |
[15:01] | I know it didn’t seem like he was an old guy, but he was. | 我知道他看上去不像老人 但他是老人 |
[15:05] | The paramedics said his heart just stopped. | 急救员说他的心脏停跳了 |
[15:09] | He died peacefully, lying by his pool. | 他去得很安详 躺在泳池边 |
[15:12] | It’s okay, honey. We’re here for you. | 没事 亲爱的 有我们在 |
[15:15] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:16] | I know he was your friend. | 我知道他是你的朋友 |
[15:19] | And it is okay to be upset. | 伤心是正常的 |
[15:22] | Good to know. But you’re right. | 很高兴知道 但你说得对 |
[15:24] | He wasn’t young and stuff happens. | 他不年轻了 人终有一死 |
[15:26] | But he died rich. That’s the dream, right? | 但他死时很富有 这是梦想对吗 |
[15:30] | I got to go cancel the yacht guy. | 我得去取消游艇的人 |
[15:35] | What was that? He didn’t even cry. | 这算什么 他都没哭 |
[15:38] | His voice didn’t even crack. | 他的声音都没变 |
[15:40] | Maybe he’s in shock? | 也许他吓坏了 |
[15:41] | I’m sure it’ll set in eventually. | 我相信最终会表现出来的 |
[15:43] | What if it doesn’t? | 如果没有呢 |
[15:44] | Then we make him watch Pixar movies until he feels something. | 我们就让他看皮克斯动画 让他有感觉 |
[15:50] | Honey, don’t worry. | 亲爱的 别担心 |
[15:52] | On the farm, there’s a lot of room for him to run around. | 在农场 有很大空间让它跑 |
[15:54] | He’ll have friends and be free. | 它会有朋友 它是自由的 |
[15:57] | Yeah, free to be a bag of pork rinds. | 对 自由地成为一包猪肉皮 |
[16:01] | What happened to, “It’ll set in eventually”? | 不是说最终会表现出来吗 |
[16:03] | Oliver just has issues with happiness. | 奥利弗对待快乐有些问题 |
[16:06] | He has trouble with empathy, | 他没有同理心 |
[16:07] | and he’s currently showing no signs of grief. | 当前没有显示出悲痛的迹象 |
[16:09] | You realize that is the textbook definition of a psychopath. | 你知道这是精神病的教科书定义吧 |
[16:13] | But he’s not torturing animals. | 但他没有折磨动物 |
[16:14] | You’re right. How are we so blessed? | 你说得对 老天真是保佑我们 |
[16:25] | Look. He already made friends. | 看 它已经交上朋友了 |
[16:28] | Yeah. Pig friends. | 对 猪朋友 |
[16:30] | He looks pretty happy. | 它看上去很开心 |
[16:32] | He does, doesn’t he? | 很开心 对吗 |
[16:34] | Okay, we’ve been here long enough. | 我们来了很久了 |
[16:36] | Just say goodbye and we can get on with our lives. | 快道别我们继续自己的生活吧 |
[16:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:42] | Hans Gruber, I’m gonna miss you, big guy. | 汉斯·格鲁伯 我会想你的 大块头 |
[16:46] | ♪ Me and you, and you and me ♪ | 我和你 你和我 |
[16:48] | ♪ No matter how they toss the dice, it had to be ♪ | 无论怎么扔骰子 必须是这样滴 |
[16:52] | Yep. That was our jam. | 对 这是我们的歌 |
[16:55] | Bye, Hans. | 再见 汉斯 |
[16:57] | I know we didn’t start out the best of friends, | 我知道我们一开始关系并不好 |
[16:59] | but you grew on me. | 但我接受了你 |
[17:01] | The night I ate all those Girl Scout Cookies, | 那晚我吃了所有的女童军饼干 |
[17:03] | I looked over and saw you chewing on a used coffee filter. | 我看过去 看到你在咬用过的咖啡过滤芯 |
[17:06] | I feel like you did it to make me feel better about myself. | 我觉得你那样做 是希望我好过一些 |
[17:09] | And it worked, so thank you. | 很管用 谢谢 |
[17:17] | Goodbye, Hans Gruber. | 再见 汉斯·格鲁伯 |
[17:18] | At least you can make friends here | 至少你在这里能交朋友 |
[17:20] | without your parents butting in | 没有父母插手 |
[17:21] | and deciding who’s best for you. | 决定什么对你来说才是最好的 |
[17:27] | So this is it. When Daddy brought you home, | 就是这样了 爸爸把你带回家时 |
[17:30] | you got a second chance at life, and I got a chance | 你获得了第二次生命 而我有机会 |
[17:33] | to know what real friendship is all about. | 知道真正友谊的真谛 |
[17:36] | I’m gonna miss your snorts and your nose kisses. | 我会想念你的鼻息和鼻子亲亲 |
[17:39] | I’m gonna miss playing fetch with Daddy’s hairbrush. | 我会想念和你玩接爸爸的梳子 |
[17:42] | What did she just say? | 她说什么 |
[17:44] | Be a good pig. | 做只乖猪 |
[17:46] | And I’ll be back to visit before you know it. | 我马上就会回来看望你 |
[17:55] | You did good, baby. | 你做得太棒了 宝贝 |
[17:59] | I’m spent. Let’s go. | 我难过得累坏了 我们走 |
[18:00] | Wait. Oliver. | 等等 奥利弗 |
[18:02] | Aren’t you going to say goodbye? | 你不道别吗 |
[18:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:12] | Take it easy, pig. | 慢点 猪 |
[18:14] | Oliver, you’re never going to see him again. | 奥利弗 你再也不会看到它了 |
[18:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:22] | I guess she’s right. | 我想她说得对 |
[18:25] | I’m not gonna see you again. | 我再也不会看到你了 |
[18:30] | But that’s life. | 但这就是生活 |
[18:37] | I just want you to know… | 我只想让你知道 |
[18:40] | …meeting you was one of the best things | 认识你是我这辈子碰到的 |
[18:42] | that’s ever happened to me. | 最美好的事 |
[18:44] | I’m sorry I never told you that. | 对不起我从没跟你说过 |
[18:47] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[18:50] | The thing is, | 事实上 |
[18:53] | I feel like I just got to know you, | 我觉得我才刚认识你 |
[18:55] | and now you’re gone. | 现在你却走了 |
[18:59] | It’s not fair! | 这不公平 |
[19:02] | I know, baby. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[19:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:07] | Oh, my sweet boy. | 我的好儿子 |
[19:25] | It was a good idea to play Monopoly in honor of Spencer. | 玩大富翁纪念斯宾塞是个好主意 |
[19:28] | Yeah, we would’ve caught him sneaking money into his pocket, | 我们会抓到他偷钱装进口袋里 |
[19:30] | and when we called him on it he would’ve gone… | 被我们发现后 他会说 |
[19:32] | “Swiss bank account, ha-ha!” | 瑞士银行 哈哈 |
[19:36] | Room for one more? | 我能参加吗 |
[19:37] | I thought you were going out with the Blondetourage. | 你不是和金发圈出去吗 |
[19:39] | They were supposed to pick me up, but they blew me off. | 她们本应来接我的 但却放我鸽子了 |
[19:41] | I saw on Snapchat they’re already at the party. | 我在网上看到她们已经到派对上了 |
[19:43] | Those girls are the worst. | 这些女生太差劲了 |
[19:45] | I was so stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[19:46] | I should’ve never gone back with them. | 我不应该和她们和好 |
[19:48] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[19:51] | Sometimes that happens. | 有时候家长会是对的 |
[19:54] | Now come on and sit down. | 过来坐下 |
[19:55] | You can either be a button or a Skittle. | 你可以选纽扣或彩虹糖 |
[20:01] | You’re the button. | 你是纽扣 |
[20:12] | Goodnight, sweetheart. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[20:13] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[20:15] | You’re not gonna die soon, are you? | 你不会很快死吧 |
[20:19] | I am not gonna die for a very, very long time. | 我很久很久很久以后才会死 |
[20:24] | But you’ll someday. | 但你有天还是会死的 |
[20:26] | Yes. But by the time that happens, | 是的 但到了那天 |
[20:29] | you will be married, with kids, | 你会结婚了有自己的孩子 |
[20:31] | and I will be living above your garage | 我会住在你家车库上 |
[20:33] | spilling popcorn on your couch and bugging you | 把爆米花撒在你的沙发上 烦着你 |
[20:36] | that you don’t spend enough time with me | 说你陪我的时间不够多 |
[20:38] | even though you spend all your time with me, | 尽管你已经把全部时间用来陪我了 |
[20:40] | and you’ll be like, “When is she gonna die already?” | 你会说 她什么时候才会死啊 |
[20:44] | Thanks, Mama. You always know what to say to make me feel better. | 谢谢你 妈妈 你总是知道说什么安慰我 |