时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I just got an e-mail from the school. | 我刚收到学校的电邮 |
[00:03] | Crossing Guard Sandy is having a “Hip replacement.” | 协管员桑迪要做换髋骨手术 |
[00:06] | Mama, I know this means rehab. | 妈妈 我知道这代表戒瘾治疗 |
[00:09] | My little girl is growing up. | 我的小女孩长大了 |
[00:12] | Principal Ablin needs | 阿布林校长需要 |
[00:13] | parent volunteers to fill in for her. | 家长自愿代班 |
[00:15] | Oh, my God, Mom. Please don’t. | 我的天 妈 求你不要 |
[00:16] | Don’t you know your own mother? | 你不了解自己的妈 |
[00:18] | For me, “Volunteering” Is in the same category | 对我来说 自愿就等同于 |
[00:19] | as cardio and quinoa. | 有氧运动和藜麦 |
[00:21] | But you did volunteer to run the Spring Gala. | 但你的确自愿主办这次的春季晚会 |
[00:24] | Only to endear myself to all those idiot moms I hate. | 只是为了让那些我讨厌的白痴妈妈们喜欢我 |
[00:27] | Have you nailed down a venue yet? | 你搞定了场地吗 |
[00:28] | So far, my only options are the YMCA and… | 目前为止 我唯一的选择是基督教青年会还有 |
[00:32] | that’s it. | 就这个 |
[00:34] | I was hoping something was going to come to me in that pause, | 我本希望在停顿时想到什么 |
[00:36] | but nothing showed up. | 但没想到 |
[00:37] | I’m really starting to worry about finding a venue. | 我真的开始为找场地担心 |
[00:39] | I know my archenemies are just waiting for me to fail. | 我知道我所有的宿敌都等着看我失败 |
[00:42] | Okay, Batman. | 好了 蝙蝠侠 |
[00:43] | How many archenemies are you up to? | 你到底有多少宿敌 |
[00:45] | Eight archenemies, three nemesises — | 八个死敌 三个宿敌[复数形式错了] |
[00:47] | Nemeses. | 宿敌 |
[00:50] | Nemeses. | 宿敌 |
[00:51] | And one more mom that just started to turn on me. | 又多了一个妈妈开始针对我 |
[00:53] | She told me her daughter’s name was Poet. | 她告诉我她女儿叫诗歌 |
[00:55] | What am I supposed to do? Not laugh? | 我能怎么做 不笑吗 |
[00:57] | Know your audience, Poet’s mom! | 了解下你的观众好吗 诗歌的妈 |
[00:59] | You know, you should really look at the Carson House. | 你应该去卡尔森府看看 |
[01:01] | It’s a huge estate — gardens, room for dancing, | 非常大的房子 有花园 有跳舞厅 |
[01:04] | and, on a historical note, the outhouse is still there | 在历史方面 那间户外厕所还在 |
[01:06] | where Paul Revere took a rush number two on his midnight ride. | 保罗·列维尔以前晚上骑马会在那里快速上个大号 |
[01:09] | There’s a plaque. | 有纪念牌匾 |
[01:11] | The Carson House is under the domain | 卡尔森府属于历史协会 |
[01:12] | of the Historical Guild. | 管辖范围 |
[01:13] | And as Guild recording secretary, | 作为协会的记录秘书 |
[01:14] | Stan was in charge of all rental inquiries. | 斯坦负责所有的出租问询 |
[01:17] | I thought Stan moved to Nepal to “Find himself.” | 斯坦不是搬到尼泊尔”发现自我”去了吗 |
[01:19] | Oh, rehab! | 对 戒瘾 |
[01:21] | If I do air quotes twice, | 如果引号打了两次 |
[01:22] | it means “Flee from bad marriage.” | 就表示”逃离糟糕的婚姻” |
[01:24] | Yes, but his seat was taken over by his wife, | 对 但继任他的是他的妻子 |
[01:26] | so that means you’re gonna need | 就是说你需要 |
[01:28] | to get Chloe Brown Mueller to sign off on it. | 克洛伊·布朗·米勒签字同意 |
[01:29] | Ugh! Chloe Brown Mueller? | 克洛伊·布朗·米勒 |
[01:31] | She is never gonna say yes to me. | 她永远不会答应我的请求 |
[01:32] | She’s like my number-one archenemy. | 她是我的头号死敌 |
[01:34] | The Joker doesn’t rent Arkham Asylum out to Batman | 小丑不会把阿卡姆疯人院租给蝙蝠侠 |
[01:36] | for his bat-parties. | 让他开蝙蝠派对 |
[01:37] | No, he does not. | 不 他不会 |
[01:39] | I need to find someone irresistible | 我需要找个令人无法拒绝的人 |
[01:40] | to do my bidding. | 帮我做这件事 |
[01:42] | Aren’t you adorable? | 你太可爱了 |
[01:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:45] | Can I speak to Chloe Brown Mueller? | 我能跟克洛伊·布朗·米勒说话吗 |
[01:47] | She’s eating her lunch right now, | 她现在吃午餐 |
[01:49] | – and she doesn’t like to be — – Maria, who is that?! | -她不喜欢… -玛丽亚 谁来了 |
[01:50] | I told you to never reveal details | 我跟你说过不要透露我私人生活的 |
[01:52] | about my private life. | 任何细节 |
[01:53] | Ugh, I forgot after I haven’t | 我有阵没见你了 |
[01:55] | seen you in a while how rough you look. | 忘了你看起来多粗俗 |
[01:56] | Get out of here. | 走开 |
[01:57] | Oh, hi, Anna-Kat. How can I help you? | 安娜凯特 有什么需要我帮忙的 |
[02:01] | Okay, first, | 首先 |
[02:02] | you need to compliment the store. | 你需要恭维她的店 |
[02:04] | What beautiful wares you have here. | 你这里的商品真漂亮 |
[02:07] | Finally, | 终于 |
[02:08] | someone with a good eye for wares. | 有人对商品有好的品味 |
[02:13] | Then you need to say something nice about Chloe’s looks. | 然后你需要夸克伊洛的外表 |
[02:17] | I love that haircut. | 我喜欢你的发型 |
[02:19] | It frames your face perfectly. | 完美地衬托了你的脸 |
[02:21] | And makes my cheekbones look like Keith Urban’s. | 令我的颧骨看起来像凯斯·艾尔本的 |
[02:24] | It does. | 是的 |
[02:27] | Then take a random shot at Maria. | 然后吐槽玛丽亚 |
[02:30] | Maria, there is such a thing as teeth-whitening strips. | 玛丽亚 世上有种叫牙齿美白贴的东西 |
[02:33] | Good one, Anna-Kat! | 说得好 安娜凯特 |
[02:35] | Up top. | 击掌 |
[02:38] | Once the table’s set… | 一切就绪之后 |
[02:41] | then you make the ask. | 你就提出要求 |
[02:44] | Oh, I was wondering. | 我想问下 |
[02:45] | Can my mom please use the Carson House | 我妈妈可以在卡尔森府 |
[02:47] | for the Spring Gala? | 开春季晚会吗 |
[02:48] | You tell your mama that I hate her guts | 你告诉你妈妈我恨死她 |
[02:51] | and then laugh at her like this. | 然后这样笑她 |
[02:54] | She hates your guts. | 她恨死你了 |
[03:07] | I need that venue. | 我需要场地 |
[03:09] | Of all people, it had to be Chloe Brown Mueller. | 那么多人 居然是克洛伊·布朗·米勒 |
[03:12] | Well, you got to come up with something. | 你必须想到办法 |
[03:14] | The Gala’s just two months away. | 两个月后就是晚会 |
[03:15] | Can you stop screaming at me? | 你能别冲我大叫吗 |
[03:16] | I’m not screaming at you. | 我没冲你大叫 |
[03:17] | You’re totally screaming. Doris? | 你绝对大叫了 多瑞丝 |
[03:18] | Yeah, you’re making a scene. | 对 你小题大做 |
[03:20] | Ugh, I hate it when you guys do that | 我讨厌你们这样做 |
[03:21] | “You’re screaming” Thing when I’m not screaming. | 我明明没大叫 非说我大叫了 |
[03:23] | It drives me crazy! | 令我发疯 |
[03:24] | Okay. Now you’re screaming. | 好的 现在你大叫了 |
[03:25] | You sent in a child to do an assassin’s work. | 你让一个孩子去做刺客 |
[03:28] | Why not have Angela go full-on lawyer on Chloe’s ass? | 为什么不让安吉拉对克洛伊使出律师的招数 |
[03:31] | Rough her up a bit. | 给她来硬的 |
[03:32] | I have her threaten people all the time. | 我总是威胁人 |
[03:34] | What’s that word you use to intimidate people? | 你威胁别人时是怎么说的 |
[03:36] | – It sounds dirty? – Penal code? | -听起来很下流 -刑法典 |
[03:37] | That’s the one. | 就是这个 |
[03:39] | Do you really think | 你真认为 |
[03:40] | that you can intimidate Chloe Brown Mueller? | 你可以威胁克洛伊·布朗·米勒 |
[03:42] | I could do it in my sleep. | 我睡着了都可以 |
[03:45] | I checked the deed on your shop | 我检查了你商店的契据 |
[03:48] | and there are some issues. | 有些问题 |
[03:49] | You have an easement running through your property. | 你的店面属于地役权征用范围 |
[03:50] | Also, a problem with your grantor-grantee index. | 而且 授予者与受让人索引也有问题 |
[03:53] | And no permit for the add-on | 没允许扩展 |
[03:54] | that encroaches on city property. | 侵犯城市区域 |
[03:56] | That’s bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[03:59] | Could you intimidate the guy at Yogurtland? | 你可以威胁酸奶店的那个人吗 |
[04:01] | He keeps calling me out for putting on extra toppings | 他总说我在称重后 |
[04:04] | after he’s already weighed it. | 又额外加配料 |
[04:10] | Right this way. There we go. | 这边 对了 |
[04:12] | Oh, my God. My dad is filling in for Sandy. | 我的天 我爸在顶替桑迪 |
[04:15] | Go ahead. | 快走 |
[04:16] | Are you upset because he’s the crossing guard | 你生气是因为他是协管员 |
[04:18] | or because he’s wearing a lady’s vest? | 还是因为他穿着女士背心 |
[04:20] | Remember last year when we did | 还记得去年我们的规矩吗 |
[04:22] | the count-to-three rule before you speak? | 在你说话前先数到三 |
[04:24] | – It’s back. – Safety first. | -规矩又回来了 -安全第一 |
[04:26] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[04:27] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不… |
[04:28] | Okay. Come on. | 好的 快来 |
[04:30] | Hello, everybody. Hi. | 大家好 |
[04:32] | Why is he doing this to us?! | 他为什么这样对我们 |
[04:34] | What? It’s not that bad. | 怎么了 没那么差劲 |
[04:35] | Imagine if it was your dad out there. | 想象下如果是你爸在那里 |
[04:40] | Why did you make me do that? | 你为什么让我这样做 |
[04:43] | Has your dad ever been a crossing guard before? | 你爸以前做过协管员吗 |
[04:44] | Never. | 没有 |
[04:45] | He’s a natural. | 他有天赋 |
[04:47] | In all my years as an educator, I’ve never seen his equal. | 我从事教育工作这些年 从没见过比得上他的 |
[04:49] | Here we go. | 大家快走 |
[04:51] | My lord, he ZZ Top’d it. | 我的天 他用了大胡子乐队的动作 |
[04:54] | We have to put an end to this. | 我们必须终结这一切 |
[04:59] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在做什么 |
[05:00] | Chipping in, giving back to the community. | 出力回馈社区 |
[05:02] | – Well, knock it off. – Yeah, you’re embarrassing us. | -别这样 -对 你让我们出丑 |
[05:03] | Hey, the school needed someone to help out, | 学校需要人帮忙 |
[05:05] | my work schedule allowed for it, so I stepped up. | 我的工作时间允许我帮忙 所以我就来了 |
[05:07] | Besides, it’s good for you | 而且 你们偶尔出丑 |
[05:09] | to be embarrassed every once in a while. | 这是好事 |
[05:10] | Builds character. | 有助性格发展 |
[05:11] | Just gimme the sign, Greg. | 把标牌给我 格雷格 |
[05:18] | Is the baby sleeping through the night yet? | 宝宝晚上能睡整觉了吗 |
[05:19] | You’d have to ask the night nurse. | 你得问夜间保姆 |
[05:22] | I put on a sleep mask, pop two Ambien, | 我贴了睡眠面膜 吃两颗安眠药 |
[05:24] | and, just to be safe, I crash in the pool house. | 安全起见 我睡在泳池房 |
[05:26] | Sometimes, I don’t wake up until it’s time to come here. | 有时候不到来这里的时间我根本醒不来 |
[05:31] | So, did you get Chloe Brown Mueller to bend to your will? | 你让克洛伊·布朗·米勒屈服了吗 |
[05:34] | I went over to her shop to talk to her, | 我去她商店找她谈了 |
[05:35] | you know, play hardball? | 来硬的 |
[05:36] | The thing is, she played hardball right back. | 问题是 她也来硬的 |
[05:38] | But you know what? I don’t give in. | 但知道吗 我没屈服 |
[05:39] | And she didn’t, either, | 她也没有 |
[05:41] | and, well, one thing led to another. | 然后 一件事又导致了另一件事 |
[05:43] | What thing led to what other thing? | 什么事导致了什么事 |
[05:59] | Maria, you’re not on break! Clean it up! | 玛丽亚 你没休息 打扫干净 |
[06:07] | Are you being serious right now? | 你是认真的吗 |
[06:09] | You hooked up with Chloe Brown Mueller? | 你和克洛伊·布朗·米勒勾搭上了 |
[06:12] | In front of Maria? | 在玛丽亚面前 |
[06:13] | No, we just pre-gamed at the shop. | 没有 我们只是在商店里前戏了一下 |
[06:15] | We ended back up at my place. | 终场在我家 |
[06:17] | You know how you’re always telling us | 你总是告诉我们 |
[06:18] | how selfish she is? | 她有多自私 |
[06:20] | That was not my experience. | 我的体验可不是这样的 |
[06:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[06:24] | I want to know nothing | 我同时想知道 |
[06:25] | and everything at the same time. | 又不想知道一切经过 |
[06:27] | I can’t believe | 我无法相信 |
[06:28] | you hooked up with Chloe Brown Mueller. | 你和克洛伊·布朗·米勒勾搭上了 |
[06:30] | How does that even happen?! | 这怎么发生的 |
[06:31] | Easy. | 简单 |
[06:33] | She’s a lonely Westport housewife in crisis. | 她是处于危机中孤单的西港主妇 |
[06:35] | It’s kind of my bread and butter. | 这是我最爱的小菜 |
[06:36] | I’m glad you got your bread buttered, | 我很高兴你得到了你的小菜 |
[06:37] | but did you get the contract signed? | 但你让她签了合同吗 |
[06:39] | Oh, yeah. That’s why I was there. | 对 这是我去的原因 |
[06:40] | I forgot that part. | 我忘了 |
[06:47] | Angela, I sent you to rough her up | 安吉拉 我要你去来硬的 |
[06:49] | and get the contract signed. | 让她签合同 |
[06:51] | Well, I did the first part. | 我完成了第一部分 |
[06:53] | So, are you guys gonna be, like, an item now? | 你俩现在是一对吗 |
[06:55] | No. Chloe and I both know | 不 克洛伊和我都知道 |
[06:57] | it was a one-and-done thing. | 这是一次性的 |
[06:58] | I’m only asking because here she comes. | 我问是因为她来了 |
[07:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[07:01] | She stole my Tegan and Sara sweatshirt. | 她偷了我的泰根和莎拉乐队的毛衣 |
[07:03] | I feel like something magical is about to happen. | 我感觉要见证神奇的画面了 |
[07:05] | I thought you might be here with your little breakfast club. | 我就知道你可能和早餐俱乐部在这里 |
[07:08] | Oh, please! You have to sit here! | 拜托 你一定要坐在这 |
[07:11] | Oh, thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[07:12] | I’ve worked up quite an appetite. | 我的胃口非常好 |
[07:16] | So, did you tell them about us? | 你跟她们说了我们的事吗 |
[07:18] | Oh, she told us everything. | 她说了一切 |
[07:20] | And I just want to say, you both look so good together. | 我只想说 你们非常相配 |
[07:22] | Seriously. You both are glowing. | 说真的 你们俩脸上闪闪发光 |
[07:24] | Aren’t they glowing, Katie? | 是不是 凯蒂 |
[07:26] | It’s hideous… yet I can’t look away. | 真可怕 我却移不开眼光 |
[07:28] | – Listen, Chloe. – Yes, Angie? | -听我说 克洛伊 -什么事 安吉 |
[07:30] | Angers? Angela! | 安洁 安吉拉 |
[07:33] | I’m just trying out a few nicknames… | 我在尝试一些昵称 |
[07:34] | …and I’ll find it. | 我会找到的 |
[07:35] | Just like you found it… | 就像你找到的 |
[07:37] | …last night. | 昨晚找到的 |
[07:38] | Okay, well, listen. | 好了 听着 |
[07:39] | Can you sign this contract | 你能签合同吗 |
[07:40] | saying that Katie can use the Carson House | 同意凯蒂使用卡尔森府 |
[07:42] | for the Spring Gala? | 开春季晚会 |
[07:43] | You know, normally, | 通常来说 |
[07:45] | I would tell Katie how much I deeply hate her | 我会告诉凯蒂我有多恨她 |
[07:47] | and then I’d make some quip about how her house | 然后我会讽刺她的房子 |
[07:50] | could be brought to school as a diorama | 可以拿到学校做模型 |
[07:52] | because it’s a shoe box. | 因为那是个鞋盒 |
[07:53] | But this morning — I don’t know — | 但今天早上 我不知道 |
[07:55] | I’m feeling good. | 我感觉很好 |
[07:57] | Might have something to do with… | 可能和昨晚 |
[07:59] | how you made me feel good last night. | 你让我那么爽有关系 |
[08:01] | Okay. Yeah, we know. | 好 我们知道 |
[08:02] | You two are so cute! | 你们真可爱 |
[08:04] | But the thing is, | 但问题是 |
[08:06] | I have to scan the contract and e-mail it for Stan to sign. | 我必须扫描合同发给斯坦让他签 |
[08:10] | Wait, you can’t sign it? | 等等 你不能签字 |
[08:11] | No, but I’ll hear from him as soon as he wanders | 不能 但我会收到他的回信 |
[08:13] | into one of those Internet cafes. | 只要他游荡进那家网吧咖啡馆就行 |
[08:15] | How long will that take? | 需要多长时间 |
[08:16] | Could be weeks. | 有可能几周 |
[08:17] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[08:19] | I’m gonna go buy something sweet… | 我要去买点甜的 |
[08:20] | for my sweet. | 给我的甜心 |
[08:22] | Okay — Oh. That happened. | 好了 这是真的 |
[08:23] | Don’t miss me too much. | 别太想我 |
[08:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:26] | Katie, I cannot deal with a stage-five hetero clinger. | 凯蒂 我没法应付五阶段异性恋橡皮糖 |
[08:29] | – I’m out. – What? No! | -我走了 -什么 不 |
[08:31] | Angela, you have to stay with her | 安吉拉 你必须和她一起 |
[08:32] | until Chloe gets the contract signed. | 直到克洛伊签了合同 |
[08:34] | I really need this venue. | 我真的需要那个场地 |
[08:35] | And I’m having fun! | 我很开心 |
[08:36] | She said it could be weeks. Suck it up. | 她说有可能几周 振作起来 |
[08:38] | I have to sleep with Richard until I’m 50. | 我在50岁前必须和理查德睡在一起 |
[08:41] | – Why 50? – It was in the prenup. | -为什么是50岁 -这是婚前协议 |
[08:42] | Also I’m only allowed to gain 15 pounds. | 而且我只允许增重15磅 |
[08:44] | Angela, please. I really need this venue. | 安吉拉 求你了 我真的需要这个场地 |
[08:47] | Fine. | 好的 |
[08:48] | Oh, God. Thank you. | 老天 谢谢你 |
[08:51] | A chocolate angel for my chocolate angel. | 巧克力天使给我的巧克力天使 |
[08:55] | I am so glad I woke up for this. | 我真开心我为这个醒来了 |
[09:05] | Oh, my God. He bought a whistle. | 我的天 他买了口哨 |
[09:08] | Not all heroes wear capes. | 不是所有英雄都穿披风 |
[09:12] | Oh, Harriet. | 哈里特 |
[09:14] | Let me help you with that backpack. | 我帮你背书包 |
[09:16] | Whoa, is this a crosswalk or a catwalk? | 这是人行道还是模特天桥 |
[09:18] | Those are some great-fitting jeans there, Steve. | 史蒂夫 你穿这条牛仔裤真好看 |
[09:20] | Gayle, what do you got? | 盖尔 这是什么 |
[09:25] | Franklin! | 富兰克林 |
[09:29] | Kid, are you okay? | 孩子 你还好吗 |
[09:30] | I think so. | 我想还好 |
[09:31] | I wish there was somebody there to stop me. | 要是有人阻止我就好了 |
[09:33] | Oh, my God. Franklin, you have to be more careful. | 我的天 富兰克林 你得更小心一些 |
[09:36] | You need to stop victim-shaming me, Mr. Otto. | 你不能把错怪在我身上 奥图先生 |
[09:38] | We’ll take him to the nurse, Dad. | 我们带他去看校医 爸 |
[09:39] | – I think he’ll be fine. – Okay. | -他不会有事的 -好 |
[09:41] | Here. | 来 |
[09:45] | Good acting, Franklin. | 装得真像 富兰克林 |
[09:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:48] | I’ve been hit by cars multiple times. | 我被车撞过很多次了 |
[09:51] | I’m gonna need your vest, Otto. | 把背心交出来 奥图 |
[09:58] | And your gun. | 还有你的枪 |
[10:00] | You didn’t give me a gun. | 你没给我枪 |
[10:01] | Oh, good. That’s good. | 好 没事了 |
[10:11] | – Chloe? – Hi, guys. | -克洛伊 -大家好 |
[10:13] | Welcome to Angela’s. Come on in. | 欢迎来到安吉拉的家 请进 |
[10:15] | Shoes off! | 脱掉鞋子 |
[10:16] | I’m gonna go grab some wine. | 我去拿葡萄酒 |
[10:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:19] | Why did you invite us over here if she’s here? | 她在你为什么还邀请我们来 |
[10:21] | Oh, I invited you here because she’s here. | 她在我才邀请你们来 |
[10:24] | You two are my buffers. | 你们俩是我的缓冲 |
[10:25] | Hey, honey. Where’s the corkscrew? | 亲爱的 开瓶器呢 |
[10:27] | It’s in the drawer by the stove. | 在炉子旁的抽屉里 |
[10:29] | Oh, we are changing that. | 换个地方 |
[10:31] | I can’t be around her by myself. | 我不能一个人待在她旁边 |
[10:32] | What makes you think she wants to be around me? | 你为什么觉得她会想和我待在一起 |
[10:34] | She hates me. | 她恨我 |
[10:35] | Then if you want that venue, | 如果你要场地 |
[10:36] | you need to find a way to change that. | 你就得想办法改变这点 |
[10:37] | Make nice with her. | 和她和好 |
[10:39] | Ooh, Katie kissing up to Chloe Brown Mueller! | 凯蒂拍克洛伊·布朗·米勒的马屁 |
[10:41] | That sounds like a fun show, too. | 听起来很也好玩 |
[10:42] | I’m back! | 我回来了 |
[10:44] | Oh. Great. | 太好了 |
[10:47] | Did you miss me? ‘Cause I missed you. | 你想我了吗 因为我想你了 |
[10:50] | I did. | 我想了 |
[10:51] | Shut up, Katie. | 闭嘴 凯蒂 |
[10:52] | Chloe, listen. | 克洛伊 听着 |
[10:54] | You make my best friend very happy. | 你令我最好的朋友非常开心 |
[10:58] | And I was thinking that it would be for the best | 我在想如果我们放下成见 |
[11:00] | if you and I mended our fences. | 这样会更好 |
[11:03] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我太同意了 |
[11:06] | I’ve hated you for so long… | 我恨你太长时间了 |
[11:08] | …and I started thinking about it. | 我开始想 |
[11:10] | Why do I hate you so much? | 我为什么这么恨你 |
[11:12] | Is it because you’re poor, | 因为你穷 |
[11:14] | because you’re tragically sloppy, | 因为你悲剧性的邋遢 |
[11:16] | or maybe it’s those wide hobbit feet? | 也许是因为那双哈比人的大脚 |
[11:18] | And the answer is yes. | 答案是肯定的 |
[11:20] | It’s all those things. | 这些全是原因 |
[11:22] | And you act like you hate me, | 你也表现出你恨我 |
[11:24] | but what’s really going on is you hate yourself. | 但真相是你恨你自己 |
[11:28] | Yeah, it’s just my general appearance | 只是我的外貌 |
[11:31] | that has been a real barrier between us. | 成为了我们之间的障碍 |
[11:33] | But if we’re gonna spend time together, | 但如果我们要待在一起 |
[11:35] | I’m gonna introduce you to something called | 我就要给你介绍 |
[11:37] | a “Drink coaster.” | 杯垫这种东西 |
[11:38] | ‘Cause I can’t have those foam beer sleeves | 因为我不能让那种泡沫啤酒瓶套 |
[11:40] | just laying around my house. | 到处散在我家 |
[11:42] | All right, I’m gonna grab some dessert. | 我去拿甜点 |
[11:43] | Yeah, you do that. Okay. | 你去吧 好的 |
[11:46] | I’m clay! Mold me. | 我是粘土 捏我吧 |
[11:47] | All right! | 好的 |
[11:49] | I can’t do this. Screw the Carson House. | 我做不到 让卡尔森府见鬼去 |
[11:51] | I’ll just do it at the YMCA | 我在基督教青年会里开 |
[11:52] | and tell the intramural basketball league | 并且告诉校篮球联盟 |
[11:54] | that they can only have half the court that night. | 那晚他们只能用一半球场 |
[11:56] | Who’s ready for some dessert? | 谁准备好吃甜点了 |
[11:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:01] | Oh, give me two scoops of that. | 给我来两勺这个 |
[12:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:04] | I never want this day to end. | 我希望这一天永远不要结束 |
[12:07] | Here you go. Now, this isn’t for you. | 给你 这不是给你吃的 |
[12:09] | This is to teach you some willpower. | 这是教育你要有意志力 |
[12:11] | – Okay, Chloe — – Oh, you know what? | -好了 克洛伊 -知道吗 |
[12:13] | While I was in the kitchen, | 我在厨房时 |
[12:14] | Stan e-mailed me back the contract. | 斯坦把合同发我了 |
[12:16] | He signed it. | 他签字了 |
[12:18] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[12:19] | Oh, I just have to print it out. | 我打印出来就行 |
[12:20] | I don’t want to waste another precious moment | 我不想浪费你和安吉拉单独相处的 |
[12:22] | of your alone time with Angela. | 宝贵时间 |
[12:23] | E-mail it to me, and I’ll print it at home. | 发邮件给我 我在家打印 |
[12:24] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[12:26] | You and Chocolate Angel have a nice night! | 祝你和巧克力天使有个愉快的夜晚 |
[12:28] | I’m coming with! | 我来了 |
[12:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:31] | Don’t leave me. | 别抛下我 |
[12:32] | I can’t take another moment with her. | 我无法忍受和她在一起多一秒 |
[12:37] | So, should we retire to the bedroom? | 我们应该去卧室吗 |
[12:41] | Might as well. | 好吧 |
[12:47] | I’ve got the signed document from Stan. | 我拿到了斯坦的签名文件 |
[12:49] | The Carson House is officially mine. | 卡尔森府正式是我的了 |
[12:52] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[12:53] | At least you can show your face at school. | 至少你可以出现在学校 |
[12:54] | No one got mowed down on your watch. | 没人在你的管理下被撞倒 |
[12:56] | Try to think of all the kids | 想想那些在你的管理下 |
[12:57] | who didn’t get mowed down on your watch. | 没被撞倒的孩子 |
[12:59] | You don’t get it. | 你没明白 |
[13:00] | You’ve never been a man of the vest. | 你从来没做过穿背心的男人 |
[13:03] | I should’ve been better. | 我应该做得更好 |
[13:07] | Dad is really taking this hard. | 爸爸真的很难受 |
[13:09] | Did we do the right thing? | 我们做得对吗 |
[13:11] | Hey, you two. We did this for a reason. | 二位 我们这样做是有原因的 |
[13:13] | You want Dad out there in that sash | 你们希望爸爸戴着肩带在那 |
[13:16] | representing this family? | 代表这家人 |
[13:18] | Smarten up. | 振作点 |
[13:19] | Anna-Kat, we were — | 安娜凯特 我们 |
[13:20] | – Smarten up. – But we — | -振作点 -但我们 |
[13:21] | Smarten up! | 振作点 |
[13:28] | I got the venue, and Chloe’s out of my life. | 我拿到了场地 克洛伊滚出了我的生活 |
[13:31] | Now all I need to do is run away to Mexico | 现在我只需要逃到墨西哥 |
[13:34] | and everything will be perfect. | 一切就完美了 |
[13:37] | Gotta really throw this away. | 真的得扔掉这个 |
[13:39] | Nah. I’ll save it just in case. | 算了 以防万一 |
[13:47] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[13:48] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[13:50] | And crying? | 怎么哭了 |
[13:51] | Angela broke up with me! | 安吉拉和我分手了 |
[13:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[13:59] | Cradle me like a baby bird. | 把我当鸟宝宝一样抱着 |
[14:01] | No. | 不 |
[14:02] | My wing is broken. | 我的翅膀断了 |
[14:04] | Oh, God! Your earrings are ugly! | 天啊 你的耳环丑死了 |
[14:12] | I don’t understand what I did wrong. | 我不明白我哪里错了 |
[14:14] | I mean, you know her better than anybody. | 你比任何人都了解她 |
[14:16] | Did she say anything to you? | 她跟你说了什么吗 |
[14:18] | The connection we had was so powerful. | 我和她之间的感觉那么强烈 |
[14:20] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来我家 |
[14:22] | You must have plenty of friends to talk to. | 你肯定有很多朋友可以聊天 |
[14:24] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[14:26] | I mean, I have my… | 我有 |
[14:27] | hundreds of thousands of Instagram followers, | 成千上万的图片分享粉丝 |
[14:30] | but they aren’t really friends. | 但他们不是真朋友 |
[14:31] | And then there’s Maria, | 然后就是玛丽亚 |
[14:33] | but she keeps changing her phone number. | 但她总是换手机号码 |
[14:34] | She said that the phone company has to do that every month, | 她说电话公司说每月必须这样 |
[14:37] | but that doesn’t make sense. | 但这根本说不通 |
[14:39] | Well, that is so sad. | 太可悲了 |
[14:42] | You know the best thing for that is? | 你知道最好的办法是什么 |
[14:44] | A warm hug? | 一个温暖的拥抱 |
[14:45] | No. | 不是 |
[14:47] | Drinking by yourself | 一个人喝酒 |
[14:49] | at your own home. | 在你家喝 |
[14:51] | I’m so alone. | 我好孤单 |
[14:52] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不孤单 |
[14:53] | I’m here for you… | 有我支持你 |
[14:55] | – in spirit. – Wait, I — | -精神上支持 -等等 我 |
[15:06] | Greg, honey. | 格雷格 亲爱的 |
[15:08] | I know you’re upset about the incident, | 我知道你为意外的事难过 |
[15:10] | but you are a great parent. | 但你是优秀的家长 |
[15:13] | Our kids are lucky to have you. | 我们的孩子有你是他们的幸运 |
[15:14] | That school is lucky to have you. | 学校有你是他们的幸运 |
[15:17] | And besides, even if you had hurt that boy, | 而且 就算你让那个男孩受伤了 |
[15:19] | – it’s Franklin. – Thanks, honey. | -那也是富兰克林 -谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[15:21] | I’m gonna go watch videos of three-legged dogs. | 我去看三条腿的狗的视频 |
[15:23] | Their can-do spirit really cheers me up. | 它们的乐观精神真的令人振奋 |
[15:25] | But first, I’ll play myself out. | 但首先 我给自己弹个退场曲 |
[15:31] | Mom? | 妈 |
[15:33] | We might have had something to do | 爸失去协管员的工作 |
[15:35] | with Dad losing his position as a crossing guard. | 可能和我们有关 |
[15:38] | They made me go along with it. | 他们逼我配合 |
[15:40] | It was your idea! | 这是你的主意 |
[15:41] | And it was a damn good one. | 是个非常好的主意 |
[15:42] | Guys, I am so disappointed in you. | 孩子们 我对你们太失望了 |
[15:44] | I know that you didn’t like Dad filling in as crossing guard, | 我知道你们不喜欢爸爸去做协管员 |
[15:47] | but sometimes, even though it’s not good for you, | 但有时候 就算对你们没好处 |
[15:49] | you have to do what’s good for someone else. | 你们也要为了别人去做 |
[15:53] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[15:54] | I just said something that applies to me. | 我刚说的话自己也能对上号 |
[15:56] | You guys are going to have to find a way | 你们必须找到办法 |
[15:58] | to make this up to your father. | 弥补你爸爸 |
[16:00] | And I’ve got to go to Chloe Brown Mueller’s house. | 我得去克洛伊·布朗·米勒的家 |
[16:04] | I don’t know how to play the piano. | 我不会弹钢琴 |
[16:13] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[16:15] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[16:19] | Okay. Talk to me. | 好吧 跟我谈谈 |
[16:22] | I’m here…for you. | 有我支持你 |
[16:24] | I don’t know what I was doing with Angela. | 我不知道我和安吉拉怎么了 |
[16:26] | My life used to be perfect, | 我的生活以前很完美 |
[16:28] | and now everything’s upside down. | 现在一切都崩溃了 |
[16:30] | Within months, I’m single. | 几个月内 我成了单身 |
[16:33] | I’m dating women. | 和女人约会 |
[16:34] | And now, here I am, with no one else to turn to, | 现在我在这里无人倾诉 |
[16:37] | except you, my nemesis. | 除了你 我的宿敌 |
[16:39] | – Nemeses. – That’s plural. | -宿敌 -那是复数 |
[16:41] | Oh, I thought I had it. | 我以为我懂了 |
[16:42] | Look, Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[16:43] | You’ve just hit a rough patch, | 你只是经历了一段不顺 |
[16:45] | but you have so much — | 但你拥有那么多 |
[16:46] | a house, a kid, your shop. | 房子 孩子 商店 |
[16:49] | And a sexual future that is, frankly, uncharted. | 至于性方面的未来 说实话是未知的 |
[16:53] | You just doubled your dating pool! | 你只是需要约会男人 |
[16:55] | No, but nobody wants me. | 不 但没人想要我 |
[16:56] | My husband left. I screwed things up with Angela. | 我丈夫走了 我和安吉拉也搞砸了 |
[17:00] | I mean, the only relationship I haven’t failed at | 我唯一没搞砸的关系 |
[17:02] | is with my cosmetic dentist. | 就是美容牙医 |
[17:03] | See? | 看 |
[17:06] | You didn’t screw things up with Angela. | 你没搞砸和安吉拉的事 |
[17:08] | She was really into you the first night. | 第一晚她真的很喜欢你 |
[17:10] | That’s just what she does — She’s a one-and-done. | 这是她的作风 一次性的 |
[17:12] | Well, not with me. We were 19-and-done. | 和我就不是 我们做了19次 |
[17:14] | That’s my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[17:15] | I wanted you to sign the papers, | 我希望你签署文件 |
[17:17] | so I forced Angela to stay with you. | 我强迫安吉拉和你在一起 |
[17:19] | The last 18 were on me. | 过去18次是我的错 |
[17:20] | Wait. So it wasn’t my fault? | 慢着 所以这不是我的错 |
[17:23] | It was her fault and yours. | 是她和你的错 |
[17:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:27] | That actually makes me feel a little better. | 这让我好受些了 |
[17:30] | If you think about it, | 你要这样想 |
[17:32] | I just did you a favor by telling you. | 我告诉你是帮了你 |
[17:34] | So…maybe you could do me a favor | 也许你可以帮我一个忙 |
[17:37] | and let me keep the Carson House for the Gala. | 让我在卡尔森府办晚会 |
[17:39] | I could. | 我可以 |
[17:40] | But instead, I’ll just do this. | 但结果 我要这样做 |
[17:46] | Ya poor. | 你穷 |
[17:48] | Whoo! She’s back, everybody! | 各位 她回来了 |
[17:50] | Hey! Your Gala’s gonna suck! | 你的晚会一定糟透了 |
[18:02] | Okay, time’s up. | 好了 到时间了 |
[18:04] | I gave you guys two days to figure out a way | 我给你们两天时间想办法 |
[18:07] | to make it up to your father. | 弥补你们爸爸 |
[18:09] | We figured out something that Dad can do at school. | 我们想到爸爸可以在学校做什么 |
[18:11] | It will make him happy and, at least, | 会让他开心 至少 |
[18:13] | he’s not in view, so we won’t be embarrassed. | 他不会出现在大家面前 我们也不会丢人 |
[18:22] | As a friendly reminder, | 善意提醒 |
[18:23] | please do not leave fish-based sandwiches | 请不要把鱼类三明治 |
[18:26] | in your lockers overnight. | 放在储物柜里过夜 |
[18:28] | This has been the morning announcements. | 以上是晨间公告 |
[18:30] | Before I go, I’d like to take a minute to tell | 在我走之前 我想花点时间 |
[18:34] | my three favorite minutemen to have a great day. | 祝我最爱的三位后备民兵度过愉快的一天 |
[18:37] | Don’t say our names. | 别说出我们的名字 |
[18:38] | My main man, Oliver Otto. | 我最重要的家伙 奥利弗·奥图 |
[18:41] | Oh, no. My mom must have told him. | 不 我妈肯定告诉他了 |
[18:43] | He’s getting revenge. | 他在报复 |
[18:44] | Your voice changing is just the beginning | 变声只是通往男人旅程的 |
[18:46] | of your journey into manhood. | 最开始 |
[18:48] | You got too much heat on you, man. | 你太受关注了 兄弟 |
[18:50] | I’ve gotta vámonos. | 我得走了 |
[18:53] | My big girl, Taylor Otto, | 我长大的闺女 泰勒·奥图 |
[18:55] | who still won’t let me give away her Barbies. | 依然不准我送走她的芭比 |
[18:58] | – Not cool, Mr. A. – He can’t hear you. | -这样可不好 A先生 -他听不到 |
[19:01] | Not cool, Mr. A! | 这样可不好 A先生 |
[19:04] | And last but not least… | 最后并非不重要的 |
[19:06] | Don’t do it, Greg. | 别这样做 格雷格 |
[19:07] | …my baby girl, Anna-Kat Otto. | 我的宝贝女儿 安娜凯特·奥图 |
[19:10] | If anybody wants to see a slide show of her baby pictures, | 如果大家想看她宝宝照片的幻灯片 |
[19:12] | it will be up all day in the gymnasium. | 体育馆整天播放 |
[19:14] | In all my baby pictures, I’m wearing a helmet. | 我所有宝宝时期的照片 都戴着安全帽 |
[19:22] | Anna-Kat, you have a huge knot under here. | 安娜凯特 你下面打结太厉害 |
[19:24] | You can’t just brush the top of your hair. | 你不能只梳上面的头发 |
[19:26] | Yeah, yeah. | 知道了 |
[19:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[19:33] | Chloe Brown Mueller says | 克洛伊·布朗·米勒说 |
[19:34] | I can use the Carson House after all. | 我可以使用卡尔森府 |
[19:36] | That’s great, Mama. | 太棒了 妈妈 |
[19:37] | Why in the world would she do that? | 她为什么这样做 |
[19:39] | She hates me. | 她恨我 |
[19:43] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[19:47] | His ankle! | 他的脚踝 |
[19:49] | Oh, what happened? | 出什么事了 |
[19:51] | He tripped over your rug. | 他在你的地毯上摔倒了 |
[19:52] | It wasn’t properly secured. | 这个并不安全 |
[19:54] | Of course it was. | 当然安全 |
[19:55] | Maria! Tell them the rug was properly secured! | 玛丽亚 告诉他们地毯是绝对安全的 |
[19:57] | I don’t own this place. | 这地方不是我的 |
[20:00] | His father is a judge. This is not good for you. | 他的爸爸是法官 你惨了 |
[20:03] | How are we going to make this go away? | 我们怎么摆平这件事呢 |
[20:07] | You little… | 你这个小 |
[20:10] | She hates me. | 她恨我 |
[20:12] | I’m raising myself, and I love it. | 我养了一个小版本的我 我太开心了 |
[20:20] | Daddy’s having “Daddy time.” | 爸爸在过”爸爸时光” |
[20:23] | Bowel issues. | 肠胃问题 |
[20:24] | Correct. | 正确 |
[20:25] | Mama’s gotta “Run a quick errand.” | 妈妈”有很急的家务事要处理” |
[20:27] | You’re napping in your car. | 你在车里打盹 |
[20:29] | Yes, Taylor has a “situation.” | 对了 泰勒有情况 |
[20:32] | Tampon mishap. | 卫生棉事故 |
[20:33] | Good job, sweetie. I’m proud of you. | 做得好 宝贝 我真为你骄傲 |
[20:35] | Fake praise masking “real concern.” | 假表扬掩饰”真正的担心” |
[20:38] | Okay, we’re done. | 好了 别说了 |
[20:40] | You’re cutting this off short, because you think I “know too much.” | 你提前结束 因为你觉得我知道的太多了 |