Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] No, no, no! 不不不
[00:02] I did not spend an entire day doing laundry 我不会花了一天时间洗衣服
[00:03] just to have it ruined by one stupid sock! 然后被一只愚蠢的袜子毁了
[00:05] Tell me where your friend is! 告诉我你的朋友在哪里
[00:07] Answer me, you son of a bitch! 回答我 你这个狗娘养的
[00:10] Don’t worry she always swears at the laundry. 别担心 她洗衣服时总会骂人
[00:12] Now, what causes thunder? 是什么造成了打雷
[00:14] Oh, I know this one! 这个我知道
[00:16] Thunder happens when two clouds 两朵云用力撞到一起
[00:18] bump into each other super hard. 就会发生打雷
[00:20] Super…hard. 用力
[00:23] Actually, Trip, 事实上 特里普
[00:24] thunder occurs when lightning, 打雷是闪电时
[00:25] which is a discharge of electricity, 释放了电流
[00:27] shoots through the air, causing vibrations. 划过空中 引起振动
[00:29] Good one, Mr. A. “Vibrations.” 太好笑了 A先生 振动
[00:33] Hey, Dad, after we’re finished studying, 爸 我们做完作业后
[00:35] can Trip and I go see a midnight movie? 我和特里普能去看午夜电影吗
[00:37] Sounds fun, but you have to ask your Mom first. 听起来不错 但你得先问你妈妈
[00:40] You know that she can’t be out till 2:00 a.M. 你知道她不能在深夜2点还在外面
[00:42] on a school night. 明天还要上学
[00:43] Why do you always make me the bad cop? 你为什么总是让我做坏警察
[00:45] ‘Cause you’re so good at it. 因为你很擅长
[00:47] Spoiling fun. 毁掉乐趣
[00:48] That’s what attracted me to the parenting business to begin with. 最开始我就是被这点吸引当妈的
[00:51] Taylor, absolutely no midnight movies. 泰勒 绝对不能看午夜电影
[00:56] Don’t worry, babe. 别担心 宝贝
[00:57] We’ll just see a midnight movie earlier,like 9 clock. 我们早点看午夜电影 比如说看9点的
[00:59] You are so smart. 你真聪明
[01:06] Uh, hey, guys. 二位
[01:07] – Hey, Dad. – Mr. A! -爸 -A先生
[01:09] Oh, I almost forgot. 我差点忘记了
[01:10] How am I supposed to do the laundry 没有脏衣服
[01:12] without the laundry? 我洗什么衣服
[01:21] Katie, can you come here for a minute? 凯蒂 你能来一下吗
[01:25] What’s up? 什么事
[01:26] Nothing. 没事
[01:38] Katie! 凯蒂
[01:40] What do you want, Greg? 你想做什么 格雷格
[01:41] I want you to stay in this room and never leave, ever. 我要你待在这间房 永远别离开
[01:43] Does that mean I stay here 就是说我在家里
[01:44] and you do the grocery shopping? 你去购物
[01:45] Is this some sort of trick 你是想耍花招
[01:46] to get almond butter back in the house? 又买杏仁黄油吗
[01:48] Not falling for it. 我不上当
[01:52] Want a back rub? 要按摩背吗
[01:58] Your corneas are so tight. 你的角膜好紧张
[02:03] Oliver, here’s your laundry. 奥利弗 你的衣服
[02:05] I put anything you labeled “Dry clean only” 你标的”只能干洗”的衣服
[02:08] in the washer 我全放洗衣机了
[02:09] because dry cleaning is just a bunch of voodoo. 干洗全是骗人的
[02:13] Why are you taking down all your stuff? 你为什么把所有东西取下来
[02:15] Did the ghost of Westport Douche Future 西港人渣未来的鬼魂
[02:17] pay you a visit? 要来看望你吗
[02:18] Gina is coming over for the first time, 吉娜马上第一次来我家
[02:19] and I don’t want her to get the wrong impression. 我不希望她留下错误印象
[02:21] If she sees all this, she might think I’m a… 如果她看到这些 她可能以为我是个…
[02:23] Materialistic snob? A preppy idiot? 物质主义的势利小人 学院风白痴
[02:25] A pubescent Mr. Monopoly? 青春期大亨
[02:27] Oliver, I’m landing shots left and right here. 奥利弗 我在连番轰炸
[02:28] Stand up for yourself. 为自己辩护一下
[02:29] Mom, this is serious. 妈 这是认真的事
[02:31] Gina isn’t from Westport. 吉娜不是西港人
[02:32] She’s from South Brampton, 她来自南布兰普顿
[02:34] so she’s not into the whole money thing. 她对钱这套没兴趣
[02:35] So you’re telling me 你是告诉我
[02:37] that you are willing to change your entire personality 你愿意为了你的新女友
[02:40] for your new girlfriend? 改变你的性格
[02:41] You’re disappointed. 你失望了
[02:42] You think I should be myself, no matter what? 你认为无论怎样 我应该做我自己
[02:44] Of course not. 当然不是
[02:45] I love that you’re changing! 你改变我太高兴了
[02:47] Your personality is terrible. 你的性格糟透了
[02:48] Ladies and gentlemen, my mom. 女士们先生们 我的妈妈
[02:50] No, I mean, it is terrible. 不 我是说非常糟糕
[02:54] If I wasn’t your mother, I’d be like, 如果我不是你妈 我会说
[02:55] “Who is your mother?” 你妈是谁
[03:08] I made a T. Rex noise. 我学的是霸王龙的声音
[03:10] Be better, Franklin. 表现好一点 富兰克林
[03:12] Anna-Kat, you’re never gonna believe what just happened. 安娜凯特 你不会相信发生了什么事
[03:14] Try me. 说来听听
[03:15] You know how I’ve been trying 你知道我一直在尝试
[03:16] to teach your brother that money isn’t everything? 教育你哥钱并不是一切
[03:18] Well, I think he finally learned his lesson, 我想他终于得到了教训
[03:20] thanks to that new girlfriend of his. 多亏了他的新女友
[03:22] A lot of windup for very little payoff. 上了半天发条收获却很小
[03:24] I can see you’re not the audience 看来奥利弗个人成长的消息
[03:25] for news about Oliver’s personal growth. 你并不是听众
[03:27] Nope. Now, if you’ll excuse us, 不是 现在请别打扰我们
[03:30] I have to teach Franklin 我必须教富兰克林
[03:31] how to make pony noises correctly. 怎样正确地学小马叫
[03:35] Can I go home yet? 我能回家吗
[03:36] This playdate is over when I say it’s over. 我说结束 游戏聚会才结束
[03:38] Hey, great news — 好消息
[03:41] Oliver is becoming less of a materialistic jerk 奥利弗变得没那么金钱至上了
[03:43] because of Gina Tuscadero. 都是因为吉娜塔斯科德罗
[03:45] Yeah, well, I have terrible news. 我有个非常糟糕的消息
[03:47] I just got a back rub from Trip, 特里普刚刚帮我按摩背部
[03:48] and it felt amazing. 太舒服了
[03:49] Why did you let him give you a back rub? 你为什么让他给你按摩背
[03:52] It was the only thing I could do 只有这样
[03:53] to keep his hands off Taylor. 他才能不碰泰勒
[03:54] Those two are all over each other. 他俩互相上下其手
[03:56] I didn’t see anything. 我没看到过
[03:57] That’s because, for some strange reason, 那是因为出于某种奇怪的原因
[03:58] they’re never handsy in front of you. 他们从不会在你面前不规矩
[04:01] That’s because no one fears the good cop. 那是因为没人害怕好警察
[04:03] You give them dessert before dinner. 你在晚餐前给他们甜点
[04:04] You do their homework when they fall behind. 他们落后了你帮他们做作业
[04:06] Taylor knows not to pull that PDA stuff around me. 泰勒知道不能在我面前秀恩爱
[04:09] But with the good cop, anything goes. 但在好警察面前 什么都行
[04:12] I want to learn to be a less likable parent. 我要学会做个不太招孩子喜欢的家长
[04:14] Teach me. 教我
[04:15] Next time you see Taylor and Trip’s PDA, 下次你看到泰勒和特里普秀恩爱
[04:18] shut it down with “The Look.” 用眼神禁止他们
[04:20] What’s “The Look”? 什么眼神
[04:22] Ooh, that’s good. 好厉害
[04:23] Shuts the kids down every time. 每次都要禁止他们
[04:24] Give it a try. 试试
[04:27] You holding in a fart, Greg? 你在忍屁吗 格雷格
[04:28] No, I’m trying to look mean. 不 我想看起来凶一点
[04:29] Well, try harder. 再努力一些
[04:30] Remember how angry you were 想想当初你多生气
[04:32] when we walked into that Abe Lincoln-themed diner 我们走进林肯主题的餐厅
[04:34] and they sat us in the John Wilkes Booth booth? 他们让我们坐在布斯卡座
[04:38] There it is. 这就对了
[04:40] That must be Gina. 肯定是吉娜
[04:43] The girl who made our son less of a tool 这姑娘让我们家儿子没那么混蛋
[04:45] and, through her parents’ restaurant, 而且通过她父母的餐厅
[04:46] has unlimited access to pizza. 我们有无限的披萨
[04:48] Pinch me! I think I’m dreaming. 掐我 我想我在做梦
[04:51] Remember, Gina is a regular girl. 记住 吉娜是普通女孩
[04:54] This is no time to stop acting like yourselves. 这次要表现得像你们自己
[04:57] – Hey, Gina. – Hey, Oliver. -吉娜 -奥利弗
[05:00] Wow. Your house is so nice. 你家房子好漂亮
[05:03] Thanks. 谢谢
[05:04] Just two good, hardworking people, 两个努力工作的好人
[05:06] trying their best to provide for their family. 尽全力照顾家人
[05:08] I’ll sign the papers 我现在就签字同意
[05:09] for their teen marriage right now. 让他们结婚
[05:11] You remember my mom and dad. 你记得我爸我妈
[05:13] And my sister Taylor and her boyfriend, Trip. 我姐泰勒和她男友特里普
[05:16] And this is my little sister Anna-Kat 这是我小妹安娜凯特
[05:18] and her friend Franklin. 和她的朋友富兰克林
[05:24] Actually, Franklin and I just made it official. 事实上 富兰克林和我刚刚正式确认
[05:27] We’re an item now. 我们是一对
[05:28] What’s an item? 什么叫一对
[05:29] How I hooked this tuna, I’ll never know. 我是怎么和这个笨蛋一起的 我真心不知道
[05:35] Come on in. 来吧
[05:38] So, Gina… 吉娜
[05:41] Oh, come on. 不是吧
[05:42] These dishes are so nice. 这些盘子好漂亮
[05:44] Thank you. I got them from CVS. 谢谢 我在药妆店买的
[05:46] And this shirt’s from Ross, from the irregular bin. 这件衬衫是在罗斯折扣店买的
[05:50] Well, you better not tell anybody, 你们最好别告诉任何人
[05:51] or they’ll kick you out of Westport. 否则他们会把你赶出西港
[05:55] Look at that — Oliver fell for his mother. 瞧啊 奥利弗喜欢上自己妈妈
[05:58] Yeah, Westport’s the worst. 对 西港最差劲了
[05:59] All people care about is showing off how rich they are. 所有人只关心炫耀自己多有钱
[06:02] Buenos días, Ottos! 你们好 奥图一家
[06:04] Check out what I just charged to my black Amex. 看我刚用信用卡买了什么
[06:07] It is a custom-made, Italian leather tote bag. 全定制 意大利皮手提包
[06:09] Everyone, form a line to feel. 各位 排队来摸吧
[06:11] Who is this? 这位是谁
[06:13] I’m Cooper, Oliver’s best friend. 我是库珀 奥利弗最好的朋友
[06:15] Really? 真的吗
[06:17] Cooper and I hang out on occasion. 库珀和我偶尔会一起玩
[06:19] All the time. 总是一起玩
[06:20] Now, dude, let’s go. 哥们 我们走
[06:21] There’s a bocce tournament at the club, 俱乐部有滚球比赛
[06:23] and I have to swing by the house to change into my whites. 我必须回家换套白色衣服
[06:26] This is eggshell. 这是蛋壳白
[06:29] Actually, Gina and I are going mini-golfing. 吉娜和我要去玩迷你高尔夫
[06:31] Not enough Purell in the world, brotha. 洗手液不够用啊 兄弟
[06:33] Has anyone ever described you as “Punchable”? 有人形容你为”讨打型”吗
[06:37] Sorry, Coop. 抱歉 库珀
[06:38] Gina and I already made plans. 吉娜和我已经约好了
[06:40] You and I can go to the club another time. 我们改天再去俱乐部
[06:42] Come on, Oliver, 快走 奥利弗
[06:43] we gotta leave now if we want to catch the bus. 要想坐公车 现在就得走
[06:45] Don’t worry about it. I’ll give you a ride. 别担心 我送你们
[06:46] Did you not hear me? 你没听到我说话吗
[06:48] It’s Bocce Day. 今天是滚球日
[06:50] Bocce! 滚球
[06:55] That girl’s trouble, Mrs. Otto. 那个女孩是个麻烦 奥图太太
[06:57] She’s not like one of us. 她不是我们的一员
[07:00] You don’t have any Fiji Water. 你没有斐济水
[07:02] I’ll put that on your shopping list. 我会加在你的购物单上
[07:04] Cooper, the only reason you’re in this house 库珀 你来我家的唯一原因
[07:05] is Oliver’s here. 是奥利弗在这里
[07:06] So when he’s not here, 所以他不在时
[07:08] you’re not here. 你也不在
[07:10] Comprende? 明白吗
[07:19] Smart — age up the leather. 聪明 让皮质有做旧效果
[07:24] I don’t want to look like new money. 我不希望看起来是暴发户
[07:27] Oliver is becoming a better person, 奥利弗变成了更好的人
[07:30] and I might finally have 我可能终于有机会
[07:31] his obnoxious Richie Rich friend 让他讨厌的富得流油的朋友
[07:33] out of my life forever. 永远离开我们的生活
[07:35] The only way this day could get better 今天变得更美好的唯一方式
[07:38] is if I found that — 是如果我找到…
[07:39] Move over, birth of my children. 让位吧 孩子们的生日
[07:41] This is officially the best day of my life. 今天正式成为我人生中最开心的一天
[07:43] Vacation’s over, bitch. 假期结束了 贱人
[07:49] When lightning shoots through the air, 当闪电划过空中
[07:51] it causes vibrations that we call “Thunder.” 造成我们称为”打雷”的振动
[07:54] Now do you believe me? 你信了吗
[07:55] Way to double down on a joke, Mr. A. 笑话说一遍就够了 A先生
[07:58] So, Anna-Kat, how long have you and Franklin been dating? 安娜凯特 你和富兰克林约会多久了
[08:01] You mean, when did we first know 你是说我们什么时候开始知道
[08:02] we were madly in love? 我们疯狂相爱
[08:04] That’s a great question. 问得好
[08:05] Sweetie, when did we first know? 亲爱的 我们什么时候知道的
[08:07] I have an extra toe. 我多长了一根脚趾
[08:09] Oh, Franklin. 富兰克林
[08:10] The things you say. 瞧你说的
[08:12] This is a cumulus cloud. 这是积云
[08:14] And this is an altocumulus cloud. 这是高积云
[08:16] And this is… 而这是
[08:17] A bored housewife closing her eyes. 无聊的主妇闭上了眼睛
[08:20] See ya. 回见
[08:25] Taylor. 泰勒
[08:29] Whoa! Dad, are you okay? 爸 你还好吗
[08:31] Is your IBS acting up? 你的肠易激发作了
[08:32] I’m fine. Just focus on the program. 我没事 专心作业
[08:42] Mr. A, I definitely think something is wrong. A先生 我真心认为有问题
[08:45] My dog made the same face you’re making now, 我家的狗也出现过你现在的表情
[08:47] and later that day, he died. 当天晚点时候它就死了
[08:48] We need to get you to a vet, ASAP. 我们需要马上送你去看兽医
[08:50] Trip, the only thing that’s wrong with me 特里普 我唯一的问题
[08:52] is the fact that you two 就是你们两个
[08:53] won’t keep your hands off each other! 不停地彼此上下其手
[08:56] Dad, you’re being so uncool right now. 爸 你现在太不酷了
[08:58] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[08:59] Taylor, your PDA is completely unacceptable, 泰勒 你的秀恩爱令人完全不能接受
[09:01] and I will not have it in this house anymore. 不准再出现在这个家里
[09:04] Are we clear? 清楚了吗
[09:05] Of course, sir. 当然了 先生
[09:08] I should go. 我要走了
[09:12] Trip and I like each other. 特里普和我喜欢彼此
[09:13] We’re just doing what couples do. 我们只是做情侣做的事
[09:15] I expect mom to freak out, 妈妈大叫我能理解
[09:16] but I thought you were cooler than that. 但我以为你会更酷一些
[09:18] I guess I was wrong. 看来我错了
[09:21] Move over, Bruce Willis. 让位吧 布鲁斯·威利斯
[09:22] There’s a new bad cop on the force. 警队新来了一名坏警察
[09:24] Yippee-daba-doo, mother-may-I. 好耶好呀 妈 我可以吗
[09:28] Is that right? 对吗
[09:29] No. 不对
[09:32] Grand? 华丽
[09:33] – More like a bland jeté, Rachel. – Rachel’s garbage. -更像是乏味的小跳 瑞秋 -瑞秋烂透了
[09:37] Hey, amigo. 朋友
[09:38] Dónde está you been? 你去哪里了
[09:39] I gave you a call yesterday. 我昨天给你打过电话
[09:40] Yeah. Conveniently, when you knew I’d be 对 你明明知道
[09:42] at my grass court tennis lesson. 我在上草地网球课
[09:44] Why’d he say what the court was made out of? 他为什么说出球场是什么做的
[09:45] It’s one of those Westport things. 这是西港的调调
[09:47] Hey, Oliver, you live in Westport. 奥利弗 你住在西港
[09:49] Dude, what’s your deal? You meet her, 兄弟 你怎么回事 认识她之后
[09:51] and suddenly you’re acting all not high and mighty. 突然间就表现得不高大上了
[09:53] Cooper, let’s talk about this later. 库珀 我们稍后再谈
[09:54] No. I want to talk about it now. 不 我要现在谈
[09:56] If she doesn’t want to hang out with me, I — 如果她不想和我一起玩 我…
[09:57] – She never said that. – I didn’t say it yet. -她从来没这样说 -没说而已
[09:59] See? She said it. 看 她说了
[10:01] She still hasn’t technically said it. 她依然没有正式说出来
[10:03] I don’t want to hang out with you. 我不想和你一起玩
[10:06] Well, now she said it. 现在她说了
[10:08] Looks like you’re gonna have to choose. 看来你必须选择
[10:10] Is it me or her? 选我还是选她
[10:13] Don’t be like that. 别这样
[10:14] Oliver, let’s go. 奥利弗 我们走
[10:15] It’s high noon, muchacho. 现在是中午 小子
[10:23] I’ll see you around, Cooper. 回见了 库珀
[10:25] You get a girlfriend and blow off your buddy — 你有了女友就甩了兄弟
[10:27] fine. 行
[10:28] Just remember, before I took you under my wing, 你要记住 在我收你做小弟前
[10:30] you were nothing! 你什么也不是
[10:31] You wore seersucker in the Fall like a friggin’ townie! 你在秋天穿着泡泡纱 像个该死的城里人
[10:38] It’s so cool that you have a pig as a pet. 你们养猪当宠物真是太酷了
[10:40] Oh, yeah, I love him. 对 我爱它
[10:42] Can’t get enough of this filthy guy. 爱死这个脏家伙了
[10:49] Hey, Mom. 妈
[10:50] – I need some advice. – Sure. -我需要点建议 -好的
[10:51] Stop wearing your sister’s jeans. 别再穿你姐姐的牛仔裤
[10:53] Boom! Up top! 击掌
[10:55] Don’t be mad. 别生气
[10:56] You give me a setup like that, 你自己把坑挖好了
[10:57] I’m gonna crush it. 我能不让你跳吗
[10:59] Cooper and Gina don’t get along, 库珀和吉娜合不来
[11:00] and they made me choose sides. 他们逼我选择
[11:01] I picked Gina, 我选了吉娜
[11:03] and now Cooper and I aren’t talking. 现在库珀和我不说话了
[11:04] – What should I do? – Nothing. -我应该做什么 -什么也不做
[11:06] It’s always hos before bros. 永远是妹子如手足 兄弟如衣服
[11:08] Isn’t it bros before hos? 难道不是兄弟如手足 妹子如衣服吗
[11:10] Hey, this is 2018. 现在都2018年了
[11:11] There has been real progress in this country. 这个国家取得了很大的发展
[11:13] Hos have come a long way. 妹子经历了很多
[11:15] You guys ready to go? 可以走了吗
[11:17] I’m dropping them off at Gina’s family’s restaurant. 我送他们去吉娜父母的餐厅
[11:19] The kids will have dinner there. 孩子们在那里吃晚餐
[11:20] Dad, you should come in and grab a calzone. 爸 你应该一起去吃批萨盒子
[11:22] Wow. Normally, you ask me to come to a rolling stop, 通常你让我停车后
[11:24] and then you say, “Thanks, Uber driver.” 你会说 多谢你了 优步司机
[11:26] He’s joking. 他开玩笑
[11:28] Hey, Franklin, why don’t you come with us, buddy? 富兰克林 和我们一起走吧
[11:30] Your house is on the way. 顺路送你回家
[11:31] You’re leaving without saying goodbye? 你不说再见就这么走了
[11:33] Seriously, Franklin, what is happening to us? 说真的 富兰克林 我们之间怎么了
[11:36] I wanted to name my cat Mittens, 我想给我的猫取名手套
[11:38] but my mom wouldn’t let me. 但我妈不允许
[11:39] Now its name is Phillip. 现在它叫菲利普
[11:42] I think we should take some time to cool off 我认为在我们说些令彼此后悔的话之前
[11:44] before we say something we regret. 应该冷静一下
[11:47] I’ll be in my room, 我会在我的房间
[11:49] listening to the sad song from “Mulan.” 听《花木兰》里的悲伤歌曲
[11:55] Looks like it’s just you and me for dinner, 看来晚餐只有你和我了
[11:56] Hans Gruber. 汉斯·格鲁伯
[11:59] Hola, Mrs. Otto. 你好 奥图太太
[12:01] Adiós, Cooper. 再见 库珀
[12:02] Oliver’s not here. 奥利弗不在
[12:03] Oh, I know. I just saw him leave. 我知道 我刚看到他离开
[12:04] I actually came here to see you. 我是来见你的
[12:06] – Me? – Yeah. -我 -对
[12:07] It’s bad enough I lose my best friend, 我失去最好的朋友已经够糟了
[12:09] but that means I also lose you. 但这意味着我也失去了你
[12:13] Me? 我
[12:14] Yeah. 对
[12:15] I mean, my parents travel all the time, 我父母总在旅行
[12:17] so you’re, like, the only one 所以只有你
[12:18] who’s looking out for good ole Cooper B. 最照顾库珀B
[12:20] But all I do is yell at you. 但我只是吼你
[12:22] Yeah, we have a good back-and-forth. 我们有不错的你来我往
[12:24] So, anyway, I just came by to say… 总之 我是来跟你说
[12:27] I’m gonna, you know, miss you. 我会…你知道的 想你
[12:31] And stuff. 什么的
[12:41] Cooper. 库珀
[12:42] Yeah? 什么事
[12:43] Have you eaten yet? 你吃饭了吗
[12:45] No. 没有
[12:45] Then, why don’t you sit down and have dinner with me? 那你不如坐下来和我一起吃晚饭
[12:47] Really? 真的吗
[12:49] Thanks, Mrs. Otto. 谢谢你 奥图太太
[12:51] Just so you know, I’m not expecting anything fancy. 我要告诉你 我没期待什么高级东西
[12:53] I’ll be fine with whatever you’re making. 你做什么都行
[12:54] I’ll just put some truffle oil on it. 我会在上面加上松露油
[12:57] I don’t have truffle oil. 我没有松露油
[12:58] Oh, shaved truffles are fine. 松露片也行
[12:59] If you say “Truffles” again, 你再说一遍松露
[13:01] I will beat you with this broom handle. 我就用扫把柄打你
[13:02] See, this is the back-and-forth 瞧 这就是我说的
[13:03] that I’m talking about. 你来我往
[13:10] I had the chance to get that spoiled, arrogant brat 我有机会让那个被宠坏的自大的小混蛋
[13:12] out of my life once and for all. 永远离开我的生活
[13:14] Oliver’s gone?! 奥利弗走了
[13:15] I’m talking about Cooper. 我说的是库珀
[13:16] Pay attention, Doris. 注意点 多瑞丝
[13:17] I let him stay for dinner, 我让他留下吃晚餐
[13:18] and by the end of the night, 最后
[13:20] I am blow-torching his pudding 我用火枪喷他的布丁
[13:21] to make it a crème brûlée. 让它变成蛋奶冻
[13:22] It sounds like he needs you in his life. 听起来他的生活需要你
[13:24] I know, and I want to help him, 我知道 我想帮他
[13:26] but I can’t have Gina going anywhere. 但我不能让吉娜离开
[13:28] She’s made Oliver mildly pleasant. 她让奥利弗变成了中等的讨人喜欢
[13:30] Then you’re gonna have to teach Cooper 那你得教会库珀
[13:32] to be less of a spoiled brat. 别再像个被宠坏的小混蛋
[13:33] I just got Anna-Kat to learn 我刚让安娜凯特明白
[13:34] flushing is not optional. 冲水不是可选择的
[13:36] I don’t have time for extracurricular mothering. 我没时间额外给别人当妈
[13:38] At least I have the Taylor situation under control. 至少我让泰勒的问题受到了控制
[13:40] She and her boyfriend have been a little too PDA-y, 她和她的男友太过秀恩爱
[13:42] and I told Greg that he needs to put his foot down, 我告诉格雷格 他需要坚定立场
[13:45] and he actually did. 他做到了
[13:46] Oh. So they’re not all over each other anymore? 那么他们不再彼此上下其手
[13:48] Haven’t even seen them. 根本没见到他们
[13:52] Dude, you played that all wrong. 姐们 你完全错了
[13:55] – So wrong. – Why? -太错了 -为什么
[13:56] You want Taylor and Trip to make out at your house 你要让泰勒和特里普在你家亲热
[13:59] ’cause then they’d be at your house. 因为他们会在你家
[14:01] They could be anywhere right now, 他们现在有可能在任何地方
[14:02] doing anything. 做任何事
[14:04] God, you’re right. 天啊 你们说得对
[14:06] I was the girl who didn’t bring boyfriends home 我以前就不带男友回家
[14:08] because I didn’t like my parents. 因为我不喜欢我爸妈
[14:09] And what were you and your boyfriend doing at Taylor’s age? 你和男友在泰勒这个年纪时在做什么
[14:12] Well, they called me “Everything Goes Katie,” So… 大家叫我”什么都行凯蒂” 所以
[14:15] Oh, God! 天啊
[14:19] You see, Cooper has no one looking out for him, 库珀一直没人管
[14:23] so with him, by being the bad cop, 所以在他面前做坏警察
[14:25] I’m actually the good cop. 其实我是好警察
[14:26] And with Taylor, 对于泰勒
[14:26] me being the bad cop wasn’t a good thing. 我做坏警察不是好事
[14:28] Yeah, because now she’s off somewhere with Trip, 因为现在她和特里普出去了
[14:30] playing the childhood favorite, 玩童年时代最爱的游戏
[14:31] “You show me yours, I’ll show you mine.” 你给我看你的 我就给你看我的
[14:33] Aah! That’s my baby! 那是我的宝贝女儿
[14:35] Come on, Greg. She’s 16. 拜托 格雷格 她16岁了
[14:37] Don’t make me go to the la-la-la’s. 别逼我唱啦啦啦
[14:38] Face it — your baby has urges. 面对现实 你的宝贝有欲望
[14:42] Fine. I’ll stop. 好 我不说了
[14:45] I’ve got to work with Cooper, 我处理库珀的事
[14:46] and you’ve got to make it 你得补救
[14:48] so that Taylor and Trip feel comfortable in the house 这样泰勒和特里普在家里会觉得自在
[14:50] so that we can keep an eye on her. 我们可以盯着她
[14:51] So I want Taylor and Trip to make out in front of me, 我要泰勒和特里普在我面前亲热
[14:53] and you want to spend more time with Cooper Bradford? 你要多陪库珀布拉德福德
[14:55] I know I say this a lot, 我知道我经常这样说
[14:57] so it’s lost a little bit of its meaning, 这话已经失去了意义
[14:58] but the kids have truly ruined our lives. 但孩子们真的毁了我们的生活
[15:05] So, to stay friends with Oliver, 要和奥利弗继续做朋友
[15:07] you have to become friends with Gina. 你必须和吉娜做朋友
[15:09] Is that it? So easy. 就这样 太简单了
[15:11] For a girl like Gina, 像吉娜这样的女生
[15:12] I bet her number’s pretty low. 我打赌价码很低
[15:13] 5 grand feels right. 五千块应该可以了
[15:14] You can’t buy her friendship. 你不能买她的友谊
[15:16] You are going to have to stop acting 你不能再表现得
[15:17] like an entitled ass, 像特权混蛋
[15:19] and I’m going to teach you how. 我会教你
[15:21] Lesson one — 第一课
[15:23] never say “Custom-made Italian leather tote bag” 永远别说”全定制 意大利皮手提包”
[15:26] ever again. 永远别说
[15:28] Lesson one, and I’m already way outside my comfort zone. 第一课 我已经远离了我的舒适区
[15:33] See, all of these things in here 看 这里所有的东西
[15:35] are meals that normal people would eat. 都是普通人会吃的
[15:37] Chicken fingers? That’s a meal. 鸡柳 这是一顿饭
[15:39] Those look gross, 看起来好恶心
[15:40] but with a little truffle oil — 但加上一点松露油
[15:46] Say you’re at a restaurant, 你在餐厅
[15:48] and you accidentally knock over someone’s drink. 你不小心打翻了别人的饮料
[15:51] What do you do? 你做什么
[15:52] I crumple two $50s and throw it at them. 我抽出两张50元钞票扔过去
[15:54] No. 不
[15:55] You say “Sorry” And offer to clean it up. 你说”对不起” 然后帮别人清理干净
[15:57] How do you know all this stuff? 你怎么知道这些的
[16:03] Dr. Ellie, 埃莉医生
[16:04] in the beginning, Franklin was so romantic. 开始 富兰克林非常浪漫
[16:07] He picked me first at dodgeball, 玩躲避球时他会先选我
[16:09] he gave me all the good crayons, 他把好的蜡笔都给我
[16:11] but now, 但现在
[16:13] it’s like we’re not even in the same conversation. 好像我们根本不是在进行同一对话
[16:15] Anna-Kat, I don’t think Franklin 安娜凯特 我觉得富兰克林
[16:16] is acting like he’s in a relationship. 并没有表现得像在谈恋爱
[16:19] You hit the nail on the head, Doc. 你说中了 医生
[16:21] No, I mean, you’re in a relationship with Franklin, 不 我是说你在和富兰克林谈恋爱
[16:24] but he’s not in one with you. 但他没和你谈
[16:25] Franklin doesn’t even know 富兰克林甚至不知道
[16:26] you guys are boyfriend-girlfriend. 你们是男女朋友
[16:28] Is that true, Franklin? 真的吗 富兰克林
[16:30] What class is this? 这是什么课
[16:31] You see what I’m dealing with here? 你看到我要应付什么
[16:33] I’m going to my mother’s. 我回我妈妈家了
[16:40] Taylor! Can I talk to you for a minute?! 泰勒 我能和你谈谈吗
[16:41] What?! 什么
[16:46] I just wanted to tell you I made a mistake. 我只想告诉你我错了
[16:48] Your and Trip’s PDA is normal, 你和特里普的秀恩爱很正常
[16:50] and I was wrong to get in the way of that. 我妨碍你们是我错了
[16:52] I accept your apology. 我接受你的道歉
[16:53] And no more intercepting my back rubs. 不准再夺走我的背部按摩
[16:55] Fine. Because you’re comfortable 好的 因为你很自在地
[16:57] showing how you feel about Trip in front of me, 在我面前表现出你对特里普的感觉
[16:59] I’m comfortable showing how I feel about your mother 我也会自在地在你面前表现出
[17:01] in front of you. 我对你妈妈的感觉
[17:02] Kitty Cat, are you there? 小凯蒂 你在吗
[17:05] Yes, Snuggle Bug? 在 抱抱虫
[17:06] I just wanted to tell you I love you very, very much. 我只想告诉你我非常非常爱你
[17:09] That is so sweet. 太甜蜜了
[17:10] Seems like Papa Bear deserves a widdle kiss. 看来熊爸爸理应获得一个亲亲
[17:16] All right, I get it. Okay. 好了 我懂了
[17:18] Okay. 好了
[17:19] Okay! Stop! 好了 停下
[17:22] Oh, we’re just showing that we like each other. 我们只是表现出我们喜爱对方
[17:23] That’s what couples do. 这是情侣会做的
[17:25] All right. 好了
[17:27] Okay. I get it. 好了 我懂了
[17:28] I get it! 我懂了
[17:30] Do you? ‘Cause we can keep going. 是吗 我们可以一直继续
[17:31] – I get it. – She gets it. -我懂了 -她懂了
[17:39] Hey, guys. Come on in. 两位 进来
[17:41] Mi casa es su casa. 我的家就是你们的家
[17:42] Cooper, this is my house. 库珀 这是我的家
[17:44] What’s he doing here? 他在这里做什么
[17:46] Yeah, what are you doing here? 对 你在这里做什么
[17:47] He came over to apologize to Gina. 他来跟吉娜道歉
[17:55] Look, I understand why you don’t like me very much. 我理解你为什么不太喜欢我
[17:58] I know I can be a… 我知道我这人会
[18:00] Um, what was that phrase again? 那是什么词来着
[18:02] – The worst person on the planet. – Right. -地球上最糟糕的人 -对
[18:04] Um, but I’m working on it. 但我在改
[18:07] You see this bag? 你看这个包
[18:09] You shouldn’t care that it’s more expensive 你不应该关心它比你曾经拥有的
[18:11] than anything you have ever owned or will ever own. 或以后会有的东西都贵
[18:14] That’s not important anymore. 这个不再重要了
[18:17] You don’t realize it, but that’s growth. 你不知道 但他真的进步了
[18:19] I want us all to be able to hang out, 我希望我们大家能一起玩
[18:21] so if that means I need to be less awesome, 如果这代表我需要少一点优秀
[18:23] then I’m willing to do that. 我愿意这样做
[18:29] Will you give me another shot? 你愿意再给我一次机会吗
[18:32] I know it’s hard to say “Yes” 我知道说同意很难
[18:34] after he just paid himself a compliment in his apology, 毕竟他在道歉中表扬自己
[18:36] but we’re working on that. 但我们在想办法改进
[18:39] Okay. 好的
[18:41] I’ll give you another shot. 我会再给你一次机会
[18:42] Awesome. 太棒了
[18:48] Dude. 兄弟
[18:49] Dude. 兄弟
[18:50] Dude? 兄弟
[18:52] Dude! 兄弟
[18:56] You say “Dude” Four times, and you’re friends again. 你们说了四遍兄弟 又是朋友了
[18:58] Guys have it so easy. 男人之间真简单
[19:00] Oliver and I are hanging out tonight. 奥利弗今晚和我会一起玩
[19:01] You can come with us if you want. 你想的话可以一起来
[19:02] Really? Cool. 真的吗 酷
[19:04] Um, what did you guys have planned? 你们有什么安排
[19:06] I say we go bowling. 我们去找保龄球吧
[19:08] We’re never gonna find an open lane. 不可能找到球道
[19:10] It’s league night. 今晚有联赛
[19:11] I can get us a lane. 我可以找到
[19:15] Having a bowling alley in your house 家里有保龄球馆
[19:16] is the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen, 是我见过的最傻的事
[19:19] but those appetizers covered in shaved truffles 但那些有松露片的开胃菜
[19:21] were delicious. 非常好吃
[19:22] Yeah, it’s no pig in your living room, 对 客厅里没猪
[19:24] but I guess it’s kind of cool. 但我觉得这也很酷
[19:26] What happens if someone approaches you on the street 如果有人在街上走近你
[19:28] and asks for directions? 找你问路怎么办
[19:30] Have my bodyguard push them in the gutter? 我让我的保镖把他们推到水沟里
[19:32] No. You give them directions. 不 你给他们指路
[19:36] I have so much to learn. 我要学的太多了
[19:45] Great job, babe! 漂亮 宝贝
[20:02] Franklin would love this. 富兰克林会喜欢的
[20:08] My breakup with Franklin was really nasty. 我和富兰克林分手闹得很难看
[20:11] Lots of tears, lots of yelling. 很多眼泪 很多尖叫
[20:15] Franklin is a pretty passionate guy. 富兰克林很有热情
[20:17] It’s the quality I like most about him, 这是我最喜欢他的一点
[20:20] but it’s also why we broke up. 但也是我们分手的原因
[20:23] Funny. 好笑
[20:24] I’m so sorry to hear that, Anna-Kat. 很遗憾听到这些 安娜凯特
[20:27] Piece of advice — 给点建议
[20:28] don’t make the same mistake I did. 别犯我犯过的错误
[20:30] Enjoy these moments. 享受眼前的时刻
[20:32] Breakups are hard, Anna-Kat, 分手令人难过 安娜凯特
[20:34] but most relationships aren’t meant to last. 大多数感情都注定不能长久
[20:37] But don’t worry… the good ones do. 但别担心 好的感情会天长地久
[20:46] Franklin, you came back! 富兰克林 你回来了
[20:50] I forgot my jacket. 我忘了我的外套
[20:53] He can’t stay away from me. 他无法离开我
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme