时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | It’s springtime in Westport, | 西港的春天到了 |
[00:02] | which means birds are chirping, flowers are blooming, | 意味着小鸟啁啾 花儿绽放 |
[00:05] | and moms everywhere are breaking out their white jeans | 各处的妈妈们穿上白色牛仔裤 |
[00:08] | to show the world just how skinny they are. | 让全世界看到她们有多瘦 |
[00:11] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[00:12] | How come you never wear white jeans like the other mommies? | 你怎么不像其他妈妈那样 你从来不穿白色牛仔裤 |
[00:15] | Because then Mama can’t do two of her favorite things — | 穿了妈妈就不能做最爱的两件事 |
[00:17] | eat chocolate and wipe her hands on her pants. | 吃完巧克力后在裤子上擦手 |
[00:19] | I love you. Have a good day. | 我爱你 祝你今天愉快 |
[00:22] | Springtime also means it’s time | 春天也意味着又到了 |
[00:24] | for the elementary school’s annual Field Day, | 小学的年度运动会 |
[00:26] | where moms and their daughters split into teams | 母女组队 |
[00:28] | and compete against each other. | 互相竞争 |
[00:29] | – Katie. – Chloe. | -凯蒂 -克洛伊 |
[00:31] | We’re picking teams for Field Day this morning, | 今早我们为运动会挑选队伍 |
[00:33] | and I noticed you and Anna-Kat aren’t signed up. | 我发现你和安娜凯特没有报名 |
[00:36] | That’s because Field Day isn’t about the kids. | 那是因为运动会的重点不是孩子 |
[00:38] | It’s an excuse for shallow, self-absorbed moms | 而是肤浅自恋的妈妈们找借口 |
[00:40] | to prove that they’re in better shape | 证明她们比其他 |
[00:42] | than other shallow, self-absorbed moms. | 肤浅自恋的妈妈身材更好 |
[00:44] | To be clear, I think you’re shallow and self-absorbed. | 说清楚一下 我觉得你肤浅自恋 |
[00:50] | 15 minutes and 30 seconds | 15分30秒 |
[00:52] | for Becky and I to run from Pembroke Manor to the school. | 贝基和我从彭布罗克庄园跑到学校的时间 |
[00:55] | My house has a name. | 我的房子有名字 |
[00:58] | Where’s Becky? | 贝基呢 |
[01:01] | Must have lost her along the way somewhere. | 肯定在路上跑丢了 |
[01:03] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[01:04] | Penny says everyone else is signed up for Field Day, | 佩妮说大家都报名了运动会 |
[01:07] | and we should, too. | 我们也应该报名 |
[01:09] | I think it’d be fun. | 我觉得会很好玩 |
[01:11] | All right, sweetie. | 好的 宝贝 |
[01:12] | If that’s what you want, we will. | 如果你想报名 我们就报 |
[01:15] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[01:16] | I am so glad you’re signing up so I can not pick you. | 我真高兴你要报名 这样我不会选你 |
[01:21] | Well, I am not going to pick you. | 我也不会选你 |
[01:23] | Well, you’re not a team captain, | 你不是队长 |
[01:25] | so that comeback’s meaningless. | 这样反驳一点意义也没有 |
[01:26] | Well, imagine I was, for the sake of my comeback. | 想象下我是 为了我的反驳 |
[01:29] | So there. | 好了 |
[01:30] | In your face! | 甩你一脸 |
[01:33] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
[01:35] | Suzanne. | 苏珊 |
[01:37] | There’s usually not three syllables in “Hi.” | 通常你打招呼的时间不会这么长 |
[01:39] | I want to introduce you to a new mom at school. | 我想给你介绍下学校新来的妈妈 |
[01:41] | And get this — Her name is also Katie! | 听好了 她也叫凯蒂 |
[01:45] | Isn’t that hilarious? | 是不是很好笑 |
[01:47] | Suzanne? | 苏珊 |
[01:48] | I told you not to take those Mexican diet pills | 我跟你说了不要再吃墨西哥的 |
[01:50] | anymore, sweetie. | 减肥药了 亲爱的 |
[01:51] | They’re just speed. | 药力太猛了 |
[01:52] | – Nice to meet you, Katie. – You too, Katie. | -很高兴见到你 凯蒂 -我也是 凯蒂 |
[01:55] | I’m, like, dying! | 我快笑死了 |
[01:57] | So, what are we gonna do? | 我们做什么 |
[01:59] | We can’t have two Katies with kids in the same class, | 你俩都叫凯蒂 孩子在一个班 |
[02:02] | so we’re gonna have to find a way to tell you two apart. | 我们得想办法分清你们俩 |
[02:04] | Well, I’m Katie Otto, so I guess I could just go by “Katie O.” | 我是凯蒂·奥图 叫我凯蒂O就行了 |
[02:08] | Oh, that won’t work. I’m also Katie O. | 不行 我也是凯蒂O |
[02:10] | My last name is Owens. | 我姓欧文斯 |
[02:12] | Two Katie O’s?! | 两个凯蒂O |
[02:13] | Uh, I can’t take it! | 我受不了了 |
[02:15] | Okay. Well, I guess we’ll have to come up with some other way | 好了 看来我们必须想其他办法 |
[02:18] | of differentiating you two Katies, hmm? | 分清两个凯蒂 |
[02:21] | Could I give it a go? | 我能试试吗 |
[02:23] | Well, let’s see. | 来看看 |
[02:24] | You both have the same hair color, | 你俩发色一样 |
[02:26] | so what’s different about you? | 那么你们的区别是什么呢 |
[02:38] | And you just know they’re calling me “Big Katie.” | 我就是知道 她们叫我胖凯蒂 |
[02:41] | “Big Katie”? I wouldn’t assume that. | 胖凯蒂 我不确定 |
[02:43] | There are plenty of other possible nicknames. | 有很多别的绰号的可能性 |
[02:44] | Really? Like what? | 是吗 比如说呢 |
[02:46] | You could get a tattoo on your face. | 你可以在脸上纹身 |
[02:48] | Be “Tattoo-Face Katie.” | 成为纹身脸凯蒂 |
[02:51] | They’d still call me Big Katie. And you know why? | 她们依然会叫我胖凯蒂 知道原因吗 |
[02:53] | Because everyone in this town is obsessed | 因为这个城市的每个人都执着于 |
[02:55] | with what kind of shape you’re in. | 别人的身材 |
[02:56] | They might as well call Field Day “Fitness Shaming Day.” | 干脆叫运动会”苗条羞耻日”算了 |
[02:58] | Ugh. I am so glad my kids are too old for Field Day. | 我真庆幸我的孩子大到不用参加运动会了 |
[03:01] | Being the only black family at an athletic event | 作为运动会上唯一的黑人家庭 |
[03:03] | is too much pressure. | 压力太大 |
[03:05] | The only good thing about having that baby | 生下孩子的唯一好处 |
[03:07] | is that it gives me a pass to skip Field Day this year. | 就是让我不用参加今年的运动会 |
[03:09] | That’s the only good thing? | 这是唯一的好处吗 |
[03:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:13] | Well, that, and my yoo-hoo | 还有我下面 |
[03:14] | gets a six-month mandatory bone-break from Richard. | 从理查德那里拿到了六个月的强制免炮休假 |
[03:17] | You don’t have to wait six months. | 你不必等六个月 |
[03:18] | Yeah, but he doesn’t know that. | 是 但他不知道 |
[03:22] | They just e-mailed the team assignments. | 刚发了队伍安排 |
[03:24] | Oh, good. I’m not on Chloe’s team. | 很好 我不在克洛伊这队 |
[03:26] | I’m on Nancy’s team. | 我在南茜这队 |
[03:28] | And she made me the anchor in the tug-of-war. | 她让我在拔河时站在最后 |
[03:31] | Make the big girl the anchor. That is so insulting. | 让胖女孩做锚 太侮辱人了 |
[03:33] | Anywhere else in this country, I am a normal-sized woman. | 在这个国家的其他地方 我都是普通身材 |
[03:35] | My aunt in Wisconsin | 我在威斯康星州的阿姨 |
[03:37] | is worried that I’m wasting away to nothing, | 担心我日渐消瘦 |
[03:39] | but here, compared to these stupid, competitive, | 但在这里 相比那些愚蠢的好胜心强的 |
[03:41] | white-jeans-wearing, underfed skinnies, I’m an anchor! | 穿白色牛仔裤的营养不良的皮包骨 我是锚 |
[03:45] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[03:47] | Big Katie’s on a tear today. | 胖凯蒂今天发怒了 |
[03:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:52] | Just the man I was looking for. | 我正在找你 |
[03:54] | I’m entering my grandfather’s famous chili recipe | 我要做祖父著名的辣酱 |
[03:56] | in the cook-off at the Field Day tomorrow, | 明天带去参加运动会的烹饪比赛 |
[03:58] | and I thought I’d teach you to make it. | 我想我应该教你做 |
[03:59] | Is there a cash prize? | 有现金奖吗 |
[04:01] | No cash, just pride. | 没有现金 只有骄傲 |
[04:03] | So nothing. | 所以什么也没有 |
[04:04] | I couldn’t be more out. | 我不可能参加 |
[04:05] | Oliver, pride is worth something in this world. | 奥利弗 在这个世界上骄傲是有价值的 |
[04:07] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[04:09] | “Hi. Harvard? | 你好 哈佛吗 |
[04:11] | I’d like to pay for my tuition. | 我想交学费 |
[04:13] | Not with money. With pride. | 不是用钱交 而是交骄傲 |
[04:16] | What? | 什么 |
[04:17] | You don’t accept pride. | 你们不接受骄傲 |
[04:19] | That’s strange.” | 真奇怪 |
[04:21] | Fine. I’ll make it myself. | 好了 我自己做 |
[04:22] | “Hello? American Express? | 你好 美国运通吗 |
[04:24] | I’d like to settle my bill. | 我想缴账单 |
[04:25] | With pride. | 用骄傲 |
[04:27] | What? | 什么 |
[04:29] | You don’t?” | 你们不要 |
[04:31] | Dad, American Express doesn’t accept pride, either. | 爸 美国运通也不要骄傲 |
[04:33] | – I get it. – I have so many more. | -我懂了 -我还有笑话 |
[04:34] | I’m gonna go write them down and e-mail them to you. | 我去写下来发邮件给你 |
[04:37] | “Hello? Colombian kidnappers? | 你好 哥伦比亚绑匪 |
[04:40] | We’ve decided to meet your ransom demands with pride.” | 我们决定用骄傲支付你要的赎金 |
[04:43] | Hey, Mr. A. What are you up to? | A先生 你做什么 |
[04:45] | I’m making chili for tomorrow’s chili cook-off. | 我做辣酱 准备参加明天的辣酱比赛 |
[04:46] | Chili? That’s my fourth-favorite food! | 辣酱 这是我第四爱的食物 |
[04:49] | Right behind gummy worms, gummy sharks, and… | 前三位是虫虫胶糖 鲨鱼胶糖和… |
[04:55] | Pass. | 过 |
[04:56] | Do you want to help me make it? | 你想帮我做吗 |
[04:58] | I sure could use a hand. | 我需要帮手 |
[04:59] | Dad, get your own boyfriend. | 爸 去找你自己的男友 |
[05:01] | He’s here to be with me, not make chili with you. | 他是来陪我的 不是来和你做辣酱的 |
[05:03] | Come on, Trip. | 走吧 特里普 |
[05:04] | But..It’s chili. | 但 这是辣酱 |
[05:08] | So…wait. | 慢着 |
[05:10] | You’re gonna blow me off, throw on an apron, | 你要放我鸽子 穿上围裙 |
[05:12] | and make chili with my dad? | 和我爸一起做辣酱 |
[05:14] | There’s outfits?! | 还有服装 |
[05:17] | What? | 什么 |
[05:19] | Yeah, sure. Turn around. | 当然 转身 |
[05:28] | – Katie. – Chloe. | -凯蒂 -克洛伊 |
[05:29] | – Katie. – Nancy. | -凯蒂 -南茜 |
[05:31] | You made me the anchor | 你让我做锚 |
[05:33] | because that’s all you think that I can do. | 因为你认为我就这个作用 |
[05:35] | Well, I’m not doin’ it. | 我不干 |
[05:36] | I’ll have you know that I can dominate any event | 我要告诉你 我可以在愚蠢的运动会上 |
[05:38] | at this stupid Field Day and beat every mom here. | 在所有项目上占优势 打败所有妈妈 |
[05:41] | Oh, no, sweetie, | 不 亲爱的 |
[05:43] | you know this is Field Day, not “Mrs. Fields Day,” Right? | 这是运动会 不是美菲太太曲奇日 |
[05:48] | If you want, you can have my spot in the three-legged race, | 你想的话 我的二人三腿赛跑的位置可以让给你 |
[05:50] | and I’ll be the anchor. | 我去做锚 |
[05:52] | Thank you, Katie. | 谢谢你 凯蒂 |
[05:53] | You’re welcome, Katie. | 不客气 凯蒂 |
[05:55] | It just kills me every time! | 每次我都快笑死了 |
[05:58] | The three-legged race is for people who train and condition. | 二人三腿比赛是为锻炼过身体好的人准备的 |
[06:01] | I ran track in high school. | 我在高中时是跑步运动员 |
[06:02] | It’s muscle memory. You don’t lose that. | 这是肌肉记忆 忘不掉的 |
[06:05] | Hey, no judgment here. | 我不做任何评判 |
[06:06] | Now, what size T-shirt can I put you down for — | 你要什么码的T恤 |
[06:09] | extra small, small, or the one XL we set aside for you? | 加小 小号 还是我们特地为你准备的加大 |
[06:13] | I’ll take the “At least my husband didn’t flee to Nepal | 我要”至少我老公没去尼泊尔 |
[06:15] | to get away from me” Shirt. | 躲着我”的T恤 |
[06:17] | Do you have one of those? | 你有吗 |
[06:25] | We’re gonna have fun together. | 我们会一起玩得很开心的 |
[06:27] | Crushing your enemies’ spirit is always more fun | 和爱的人一起时 摧毁敌人的意志 |
[06:28] | when you do it with someone you love. | 显得更有趣 |
[06:30] | – Now. Are you ready? – I’m ready. | -你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[06:35] | Sweetie, what are you doing? | 宝贝 你做什么 |
[06:36] | I thought it’d be fun if we acted like rabbits. | 我觉得扮兔子会很好玩 |
[06:39] | No! We’re sharks. | 不 我们是鲨鱼 |
[06:40] | We eat rabbits. | 我们吃兔子 |
[06:42] | When would a shark have an occasion to eat a rabbit? | 鲨鱼怎么会有机会吃兔子 |
[06:45] | When a plane full of rabbits crashes into the ocean. | 装满兔子的飞机在大海上坠毁 |
[06:47] | Why would there be a plane full of rabbits? | 为什么会有装满兔子的飞机 |
[06:50] | I don’t have time to explain how the world works. | 我没时间解释世界的运转 |
[06:52] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始 |
[06:55] | Anna-Kat, focus. | 安娜凯特 专心 |
[06:56] | We have to be completely in sync. | 我们必须完全同步 |
[06:58] | Two people using three legs as one. | 两个人将三条腿当一个人的使 |
[07:01] | One mind, one body. | 一个思想 一个身体 |
[07:03] | One mind, one body. | 一个思想 一个身体 |
[07:04] | Why would sharks even have a taste for rabbit? | 为什么鲨鱼会对兔子有兴趣 |
[07:06] | Drop it. One mind, one body. | 别想了 一个思想 一个身体 |
[07:09] | One mind, one body. | 一个思想 一个身体 |
[07:10] | Outside, middle. Outside, middle. | 外中 外中 |
[07:13] | One person, one body, never to be separated. | 一个人 一个身体 永远不分离 |
[07:20] | That went surprisingly well. | 没想到这么顺利 |
[07:22] | Inside, outside. Inside, outside. Inside… | 里外里外里外… |
[07:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:25] | First, you brown the meat. | 首先 把肉腌至褐色 |
[07:27] | Wait. Before you do… Taylor! | 等等 先别急 泰勒 |
[07:29] | Take a picture of me, your dad, and the meat. | 帮我和你爸还有肉拍照 |
[07:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:37] | That was for social. Take another one. | 那是发网上的 再拍一张 |
[07:38] | This one’s just for us. | 我们留纪念的 |
[07:45] | What is going on? | 什么情况 |
[07:47] | Trip and I were supposed to hang out, | 特里普应该是来陪我的 |
[07:49] | but now all he wants to do is make chili. | 但现在他只想做辣酱 |
[07:51] | I always knew Trip would leave you for someone else. | 我一直知道特里普会为别人离开你 |
[07:53] | I just didn’t think it’d be Dad. | 我只是没想过那个人是爸 |
[07:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:56] | Now I’m gonna tell you something | 现在我要告诉你 |
[07:57] | no one outside the family knows. | 我家从没外传的事 |
[07:59] | Grandpa Otto’s secret ingredient. | 奥图爷爷的秘方 |
[08:01] | The secret… | 秘密是 |
[08:05] | I am so not okay with this. | 我有意见 |
[08:06] | I thought you weren’t interested in making chili with Dad. | 你不是没兴趣和爸做辣酱吗 |
[08:08] | I’m not. | 我没 |
[08:09] | But that doesn’t mean I want Trip | 但这不代表我想让特里普 |
[08:10] | learning the family secrets. | 知道我们家的秘密 |
[08:12] | Those are my secrets not to give a crap about. | 那是我不在乎的秘密 |
[08:15] | Yeah, just don’t tell anyone. Okay, son? | 别告诉任何人 好吗 儿子 |
[08:16] | Son? | 儿子 |
[08:18] | Your moron boyfriend is stealing my dad. | 你的白痴男友偷走了我爸 |
[08:20] | And Dad is stealing my boyfriend. | 爸偷走了我的男友 |
[08:22] | We have to find a way to put an end to this. | 我们必须想办法终止这一切 |
[08:25] | Now let’s get a pic with the beans. | 现在我们和豆子拍照 |
[08:26] | Love it! | 太好了 |
[08:29] | – Oh, I’m gonna make that one my wallpaper. – ood call. | -我用这个做壁纸 -好主意 |
[08:31] | Inside, outside. Inside, outside. | 里外里外 |
[08:32] | Inside, outside. | 里外 |
[08:33] | Can I catch my breath for a second? | 能先让我喘气吗 |
[08:35] | There’s no catching your breath in the three-legged race. | 二人三腿比赛中不能喘气 |
[08:37] | You got to push through it. | 你必须一鼓作气 |
[08:41] | Yes, baby girl. That’s it. | 小宝贝 这就对了 |
[08:43] | That’s it! That’s it! | 对了 对了 |
[08:49] | My ankle! | 我的脚踝 |
[08:51] | Come on! You got it! | 加油 你可以的 |
[08:52] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[08:53] | It’s nothing. | 没什么的 |
[08:54] | Try and walk it off. | 忍忍就过去了 |
[08:57] | I can’t put pressure on it! | 我的脚踝不能用力 |
[09:00] | It’s okay, sweetie. We’ll pack your ankle in ice, | 没事 宝贝 我们给你的脚踝敷上包 |
[09:03] | and you’ll be good as new in the morning. | 你到早上就好了 |
[09:04] | And if you’re not, I’ll pump you so full of sugar | 如果没好 我就让你拼命吃糖 |
[09:07] | you won’t be able to feel a thing. | 你就什么都感觉不到了 |
[09:10] | Hey, Trip. | 特里普 |
[09:11] | Hey, Tay. | 小泰 |
[09:13] | I’m gonna go bikini shopping. | 我要去买比基尼 |
[09:15] | Do you want to come with me? | 你想和我一起去吗 |
[09:16] | Sorry, babe. Stewing tomatoes. | 抱歉 宝贝 要炖番茄 |
[09:23] | You just lost to a vegetable. | 你刚输给了蔬菜 |
[09:26] | Watch and learn. | 学着点 |
[09:29] | Hey, Dad. | 爸 |
[09:31] | I was just doing some historical reading, | 我在看历史书 |
[09:33] | and I got a little confused on the tactics | 我对邦克山战役中 |
[09:35] | that engineered victory at the Battle of Bunker Hill. | 带来胜利的战略不太明白 |
[09:38] | Any chance you can explain it to me? | 你可以给我解释一下吗 |
[09:40] | Not right now. | 现在不行 |
[09:42] | We’re in the critical seasoning stage. | 现在是关键的作料阶段 |
[09:44] | Why don’t you go help your sister pick out bikinis? | 你不如去帮你姐姐挑选比基尼 |
[09:51] | So, now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[09:53] | I guess we have to wait until Field Day is over. | 看来我们只能等到运动会结束 |
[09:56] | All right. Now we just let it simmer overnight. | 好了 现在炖一晚上就行 |
[09:58] | – You really think we can win? – Absolutely. | -你真觉得我们能赢 -当然 |
[10:00] | And then we can enter other cooking contests. | 然后我们可以参加其他的烹饪比赛 |
[10:01] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
[10:02] | We could ourselves the, uh… | 我们可以管自己叫… |
[10:07] | Pass. | 过 |
[10:08] | How do we stop this? | 我们怎么阻止他们 |
[10:10] | We have to make sure they don’t win. | 我们要确保他们不能赢 |
[10:18] | Right? | 对吧 |
[10:18] | What is happening?! | 这是什么鬼 |
[10:23] | I am so bummed about Anna-Kat’s ankle. | 安娜凯特的脚踝太让人扫兴了 |
[10:25] | Now all the other moms are gonna think | 现在其他所有妈妈会以为 |
[10:27] | I’m not racing because I chickened out. | 我不参赛是因为我害怕 |
[10:29] | Well, if it makes you feel better, | 希望让你好受些 |
[10:30] | the chili that Trip and I made is amazing. | 特里普和我做的辣酱棒极了 |
[10:32] | Great! So, you’ve had the ability to cook dinner | 太好了 过去15年你都有能力做饭 |
[10:34] | for the past 15 years and just haven’t done it? | 但你就是没做 |
[10:36] | Thanks, honey. That really cheers me up. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 你真给我打气 |
[10:39] | Oh, so, let’s just pretend my “Stir Fry Fridays” Don’t exist. | 我们就这样假装我的周五炒菜夜不存在吗 |
[10:41] | I’m just annoyed because Anna-Kat and I | 我只是很烦 因为安娜凯特和我 |
[10:43] | totally would have won. | 绝对会赢 |
[10:46] | Hey, Trip. Yeah, I did get the bean photo, and you’re right — | 特里普 我收到豆子的照片了 你说得对 |
[10:48] | We do look like badasses. | 我们的确看上去像坏蛋 |
[10:58] | Anna-Kat! | 安娜凯特 |
[11:07] | My knee hurts so bad! | 我的膝盖好痛 |
[11:09] | It was your ankle. | 你伤的是脚踝 |
[11:11] | I mean my ankle! | 我是说我的脚踝 |
[11:13] | Other ankle. | 另一边 |
[11:22] | Anna-Kat, you lied about twisting your ankle. | 安娜凯特 你骗我你扭了脚踝 |
[11:25] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这样做 |
[11:26] | So I wouldn’t have to do the three-legged race. | 这样不用参加二人三腿比赛 |
[11:29] | But you were so excited. | 但你那么期待 |
[11:31] | I was excited at first, | 我一开始很期待 |
[11:32] | but then you got all, “One mind, one body. | 然后你一直说”一个思想一个身体 |
[11:35] | Crush those skinnies. They’re gonna pay. | 打垮那些皮包骨 她们会付出代价 |
[11:37] | – Those filthy –” – It’s okay. | -那些肮脏的…” -好了 |
[11:38] | I know what I said. | 我知道我说了什么 |
[11:40] | And that ruined all the fun. | 毁了所有乐趣 |
[11:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[11:44] | I became one of them. | 我变成了她们 |
[11:45] | One of who? | 她们是谁 |
[11:46] | The moms. | 那些妈妈 |
[11:48] | I complain how they’re always taking an event | 我抱怨她们总是把重点是孩子的活动 |
[11:50] | that should be about the kids and making it about themselves, | 变成了重点是她们的活动 |
[11:53] | and then I went and did the same thing. | 然后我也做了同样的事 |
[11:56] | That’s just not okay. | 这样不对 |
[12:02] | Anna-Kat, aren’t you gonna say, “It’s okay, Mama,” | 安娜凯特 你不打算说”没事 妈妈” |
[12:05] | and let me off the hook? | 让我好受些吗 |
[12:06] | Don’t you ever get tired of the same old song and dance? | 总是这样你不烦吗 |
[12:10] | I have to be better. | 我必须改进 |
[12:12] | No more practicing. | 不再练习 |
[12:14] | Win or lose, I promise we’ll have a great time at Field Day. | 无论输赢 我保证我们会在运动会那天玩得很开心 |
[12:18] | Sounds good. | 听起来很好 |
[12:23] | One more shark-bunny-related question. | 再问一个鲨鱼和兔子的问题 |
[12:25] | You’ve got to let it go, sweetie. | 你别再想了 宝贝 |
[12:26] | Got it. | 好的 |
[12:33] | Smells like victory. | 胜利的味道 |
[12:35] | And it sounds like the ocean. | 听起来是海洋的声音 |
[12:39] | Let’s give it a taste. | 我们尝尝 |
[12:47] | This should take care of your problem. | 这个可以解决你的问题 |
[12:49] | Just make sure you handle it very carefully. | 确保小心使用 |
[12:52] | The ghost pepper is one of the hottest peppers known to mankind, | 鬼椒是人类所知的最辣的辣椒之一 |
[12:55] | so don’t touch your eyes or let it get on your skin. | 别碰到眼睛或碰到皮肤上 |
[12:57] | You look cute in an apron. | 你系围裙好可爱 |
[12:58] | Pay attention. | 注意点 |
[13:00] | Tell him, Uncle Louie. | 告诉他 路易叔叔 |
[13:01] | This pepper will you up. | 这种辣椒会辣死你 |
[13:09] | One taste of this, and their mouths will burn. | 尝一口 他们的嘴巴会辣翻 |
[13:12] | They’ll realize their failure, and their bromance will be over. | 他们会意识到自己的失败 兄弟情自然完蛋 |
[13:17] | I can’t wait to see the looks on their face when they try it. | 我等不及想看看他们尝的时候的表情 |
[13:30] | Delicious. | 好吃 |
[13:33] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
[13:35] | Now I know how what’s-his-name felt | 现在我知道那个谁 |
[13:36] | when he invented the whatchamacallit. | 发明那个什么的感觉了 |
[13:39] | What happened to melting their faces off? | 不是说辣到他们的脸溶化吗 |
[13:43] | Let me try that. | 让我试试 |
[13:47] | It’s not spicy at all. | 根本不辣 |
[13:51] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:53] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[13:54] | Uncle Louie gave me a dud pepper. | 路易叔叔给我了一个没用的辣椒 |
[13:56] | What’s going on? Who’s Uncle Louie? | 什么事 谁是路易叔叔 |
[13:58] | What pepper? | 什么辣椒 |
[13:59] | Come up with something. | 快想想怎么回答 |
[13:59] | O-Oliver and I were jealous of you and Trip, | 奥利弗和我嫉妒你和特里普 |
[14:02] | so we put a hot pepper in your chili | 所以我们在你们的辣酱里放了个辣椒 |
[14:05] | to sabotage your chances of winning. | 破坏你们胜利的机会 |
[14:06] | So, you just told the truth. | 你就直接说实话了 |
[14:10] | Dad, don’t just stare at us like that. | 爸 别这样看着我们 |
[14:11] | Say something. | 说点什么 |
[14:14] | I can’t. | 说不了 |
[14:15] | – What’s wrong? – My mouwf… | -出什么事了 -我的嘴 |
[14:18] | Something really bad is happening in my tongue! | 我的舌头不对劲 |
[14:20] | What is happening? | 出什么事了 |
[14:22] | Remember, the ghost pepper | 记住 鬼椒的效力 |
[14:24] | takes about 20 seconds to kick in. | 要过20秒才上来 |
[14:27] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Thanks, Uncle Louie. | 知道了 谢谢你 路易叔叔 |
[14:29] | I totally forgot. | 我完全忘了 |
[14:31] | The ghost pepper’s effects are slightly delayed. | 鬼椒的效力出现得有点慢 |
[14:32] | I can feel it in my ear canal! | 我能在耳道里感觉到 |
[14:35] | Give me the tap, old man! | 把水龙头给我 老人家 |
[14:38] | So that means… | 就是说 |
[14:43] | There’s nothing I can do | 我什么也做不了 |
[14:45] | except wait for it. | 只能等 |
[14:52] | Kill me! | 杀了我 |
[14:53] | All I wanted was someone to make chili with me. | 我只是想有人陪我一起做辣酱 |
[14:55] | I need milk! I need milk! | 我需要牛奶 我需要牛奶 |
[14:58] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[14:59] | I’m sorry, Taylor. I didn’t mean to ignore you. | 对不起 泰勒 我不是有意无视你的 |
[15:02] | Don’t look at me! I think I’m gonna cry! | 别看我 我想我快哭了 |
[15:03] | I’m sorry I ruined your chili, Dad. | 抱歉我毁了你的辣酱 爸 |
[15:05] | Maybe the worst is over. | 也许最糟糕的已经过去了 |
[15:08] | Just when you think the worst is over, you soil yourself. | 正当你以为最糟糕的已经过去时 你会拉到裤子里 |
[15:12] | Then it’s done. | 然后就结束了 |
[15:13] | Bad news, Dad. | 坏消息 爸 |
[15:19] | Remember, it doesn’t matter if we win or lose. | 记住 输赢并不重要 |
[15:22] | We’re just gonna hop around like rabbits and have fun. | 我们像兔子一样跳 玩得开心 |
[15:24] | Okay, Mama. | 好的 妈妈 |
[15:25] | Wait. I’m gonna go grab us some waters. | 等等 我去喝水 |
[15:27] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[15:29] | Yeah. Oh, no. | 不 |
[15:31] | Oh, I can’t believe Katie actually showed up. | 不敢相信凯蒂真的出现了 |
[15:33] | She is gonna come in dead last, and my team is gonna lose. | 她会得最后一名 我这队要输了 |
[15:36] | I won’t take home a trophy, | 我不能带奖杯回家 |
[15:38] | and I will bring shame to Pembroke Manor. | 我会给彭布罗克庄园带去耻辱 |
[15:39] | Okay, this is what I’m gonna do. | 我会这样做 |
[15:41] | I’m gonna come in first, of course. | 我当然会得第一名 |
[15:43] | Then I’m gonna turn around, and I’m gonna laugh at her, | 然后我会转身嘲笑她 |
[15:45] | but I’m gonna hold it in so I don’t look like a bitch, | 但我会保守点 看上去没那么贱 |
[15:47] | like this. | 像这样 |
[15:54] | I got these. Because we’re bunnies! | 我拿了这个 因为我们是兔子 |
[15:56] | Thanks, Mama. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[15:57] | Now we just have to do one more thing. | 现在我们还需要做一件事 |
[15:59] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[16:02] | Win. | 赢 |
[16:03] | Now we’re talkin’. | 这才像话 |
[16:05] | We’re gonna beat those filthy — | 我们要打败那些肮脏的… |
[16:07] | Okay, Anna-Kat. | 好了 安娜凯特 |
[16:10] | – Well, Oliver, we did it together. – Yeah. | -奥利弗 我们一起做到了 -是的 |
[16:12] | We combined the chili from three supermarkets | 我们把从三家超市买的辣酱混在一起 |
[16:14] | and claimed it as our own. | 声称是我们做的 |
[16:17] | I’m glad I got my sight back. | 真高兴我恢复视力了 |
[16:18] | That ghost pepper caused a really scary 20 minutes. | 鬼辣带来了非常恐怖的20分钟 |
[16:20] | I can’t feel my teeth. | 我能感觉到牙齿了 |
[16:21] | Attention, everyone. | 各位请注意 |
[16:24] | The three-legged race is about to begin. | 二人三腿比赛马上开始 |
[16:29] | This is gonna be so embarrassing for you, | 你一定丢人丢到家 |
[16:31] | and in front of your child, no less. | 而且是在你孩子面前 |
[16:33] | Well, your kids have gotten over having a shrieking vulture | 你的孩子得克服有只尖叫的秃鹰 |
[16:35] | for a mother, so we’re good. | 做妈妈 我们没事 |
[16:47] | My nose! | 我的鼻子 |
[16:48] | Sweep the leg. | 快扫腿 |
[16:49] | But she’s my friend! | 但她是我的朋友 |
[16:50] | You’re weak like your father. | 你和你爸一样软弱 |
[16:51] | – Sweep the leg. – Okay. | -扫腿 -好 |
[16:53] | Anna-Kat… | 安娜凯特 |
[16:54] | the flip! | 跳 |
[16:55] | That’s why we practiced. | 所以我们练习 |
[16:57] | I dare you to sweep my leg, little girl. | 你扫腿试试看 小姑娘 |
[17:01] | Faster! Penny, faster! | 快点 佩妮 快 |
[17:04] | Oh, no, no! | 不 |
[17:06] | No! | 不 |
[17:08] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[17:10] | You should have swept the leg! | 你应该扫腿 |
[17:11] | What’s wrong with you?! | 你什么毛病 |
[17:12] | Oh, shove your stupid nose! | 把你鼻子推回去 |
[17:14] | It’s my fourth one! | 这是第四个了 |
[17:16] | I’ll break it again! | 我会再次打碎 |
[17:17] | I need a doctor! | 我需要医生 |
[17:19] | I need a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[17:21] | Oh, my gosh. I can’t believe it. | 我的天 真不敢相信 |
[17:22] | – You actually won. – That’s right. | -你真的赢了 -没错 |
[17:24] | You didn’t think we had a chance, did you? | 你觉得我们一点机会也没有 对吗 |
[17:26] | None of you did. And why? | 你们都这样想 为什么 |
[17:29] | Because I’m bigger than all of you. | 因为我比你们胖 |
[17:31] | I’ll tell you this. | 我告诉你们 |
[17:32] | I have been a size 4 and a size 14, | 我经历过4号和14号 |
[17:35] | and right now I don’t know what size I am | 现在我不知道自己是多少号 |
[17:37] | because I’m afraid to go clothes shopping, | 因为我害怕去买衣服 |
[17:39] | But none of that matters. | 但这些并不重要 |
[17:40] | The point is, I’ve never let it affect who I am, | 重点是 我永远不会让这件事影响我 |
[17:44] | and never will. | 永远不会 |
[17:45] | Because size doesn’t matter. | 因为尺寸并不重要 |
[17:48] | It’s what’s inside that counts. | 内在才重要 |
[17:50] | And my insides kicked all of your insides’ asses today. | 今天我的内在打败了你们所有人的内在 |
[17:59] | You stop that slow clap right now. | 马上停止拍手 |
[18:00] | Yeah, B.K. Is right. | BK说得对 |
[18:02] | “B.K.”? See? | BK 瞧 |
[18:04] | I knew it was a matter of time | 我知道迟早 |
[18:05] | before you called me “Big Katie.” | 你们会叫我胖凯蒂 |
[18:06] | Big Katie? | 胖凯蒂 |
[18:08] | No! B.K. Stands for “Bitchy Katie.” | 不 BK代表的是凶凯蒂 |
[18:14] | I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[18:18] | All right, everyone. We are all tied up. | 好了 各位 现在平手 |
[18:20] | Which means everything comes down to the tug-of-war! | 就是说拔河定胜负 |
[18:31] | Nancy. | 南茜 |
[18:33] | If we really want to win, I should be the anchor. | 如果我们真想赢 我应该去做锚 |
[18:36] | But you just gave that whole speech | 但你刚发表演讲 |
[18:37] | about size not mattering and everything. | 说尺寸并不重要 |
[18:39] | Yeah, but come on. | 但是拜托 |
[18:40] | Big girl’s gotta be the anchor. | 胖女孩肯定要做锚 |
[18:47] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[18:49] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:50] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[19:04] | Honorable mention. Not bad. | 荣誉奖 不差 |
[19:06] | Next year, you and I are taking home first place. | 明年我们要得第一名 |
[19:09] | Definitely. | 绝对 |
[19:11] | So… | 那么 |
[19:12] | what’s the secret ingredient? | 秘密配方是什么 |
[19:16] | Teamwork. | 团队合作 |
[19:22] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[19:23] | You can do it with Trip. | 你可以和特里普一起做 |
[19:25] | Give it up for your mom, the big winner! | 为妈妈鼓掌 大赢家 |
[19:28] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[19:30] | I’m so proud of you, Mama. | 我真为你骄傲 妈妈 |
[19:32] | Thanks to you, we won all of Field Day. | 多亏了你 我们取得了运动会的胜利 |
[19:39] | Where’s my shoe?! | 我的鞋子呢 |
[19:52] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[19:55] | With everything that happened at Field Day, | 运动会发生了那些事 |
[19:57] | I just wanted to bury the hatchet, and I figured, | 我想停战 于是我想 |
[19:59] | “What better way to do it than over a meal?” | 有什么比一起吃饭更好的呢 |
[20:03] | Chili? | 辣酱 |
[20:04] | My husband made it. | 我老公做的 |
[20:06] | It’s delicious. | 非常好吃 |
[20:07] | Try it. | 试试 |
[20:09] | You first. | 你先来 |
[20:10] | Do you really think that I would poison you? | 你真以为我会给你下毒 |
[20:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:13] | When I hurled a clump of mud at your head, | 我冲你头上扔泥巴时 |
[20:15] | you said you were gonna make orphans of my children. | 你说你要让我的孩子变成孤儿 |
[20:17] | Fine. | 好的 |
[20:19] | This one. | 这一个 |
[20:29] | Delicious. | 美味 |
[20:37] | Wow, that is yummy! | 的确好吃 |
[20:40] | Don’t mind if I do. Excuse me. | 别介意我多吃 不好意思 |
[20:46] | My God, make it stop! | 我的天 快停下来 |
[20:50] | This is a million times worse than natural childbirth, | 这比自然分娩糟糕一百万倍 |
[20:52] | – and it’s still worth it! – Why? Why? | -但依然值得 -为什么 为什么 |
[20:55] | Because I hate you more than I like myself. | 因为我恨你多过喜欢我自己 |