时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:05] | You better not be planning anything special | 你最好不是在为明天的结婚纪念日 |
[00:07] | for our anniversary tomorrow. | 做什么特别的安排 |
[00:09] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[00:10] | I learned my lesson last Valentine’s Day. | 上次情人节我已经受到教训了 |
[00:12] | You’re not a fan of grand romantic gestures. | 你不太喜欢浪漫的示爱 |
[00:14] | Great. | 很好 |
[00:15] | So, no white doves, Cupid costumes, | 所以没有白鸽 你不会扮成丘比特 |
[00:17] | or large boom boxes outside of our window cranking Peter Gabriel? | 也没收音机在我家窗户外放彼得·盖布瑞尔的歌 |
[00:20] | Not in that…order, no. | 按这种顺序的没有 |
[00:22] | Greg, this is our 18th anniversary, | 格雷格 我们都结婚18年了 |
[00:24] | which is traditionally celebrated | 传统庆祝方式是 |
[00:26] | by not giving a crap. | 根本不在乎 |
[00:27] | How’s this for an idea? | 这样怎么样 |
[00:28] | I get rid of the kids for a few hours, | 我让孩子们离开几小时 |
[00:30] | and then I make you tacos, like I did on our first date. | 我给你做玉米饼 就像我们第一次约会那样 |
[00:32] | No kids and tacos? | 没有孩子 吃玉米饼 |
[00:33] | If I had to write a romance novel, that would be the title. | 如果我要爱情小说 这就是书名 |
[00:36] | Mom, tell Anna-Kat to stay out of my room. | 妈 让安娜凯特别进我的房间 |
[00:39] | I’m gonna let you in on a little parenting secret — | 我告诉你一点育儿秘密 |
[00:41] | I have very little control over what she does. | 我对她做的事管不了 |
[00:43] | Oliver keeps trying on outfits | 奥利弗不停地试衣服 |
[00:45] | for his date with Gina Tuscadero tomorrow. | 他明天要和吉娜·塔斯卡德罗约会 |
[00:48] | By the way, this is his mirror face. | 顺便说下 这是他照镜子的表情 |
[00:53] | So, you finally asked out Gina from ballet class. | 你终于邀请芭蕾班上的吉娜了 |
[00:55] | Need any dating tips? | 需要约会建议吗 |
[00:56] | No, I got this. | 不 我能行 |
[00:57] | Okay, but if you change your mind, | 好 但如果你改变主意 |
[00:58] | there’s a boom box with Gabriel cued up in the basement. | 地下室有准备好盖布瑞尔歌曲的录音机 |
[01:01] | Gina is from South Branton, right? | 吉娜来自南布兰顿对吗 |
[01:03] | Finally. | 终于 |
[01:05] | Somebody who can protect my baby in a street fight. | 有人能在街道斗殴中保护我家宝贝 |
[01:09] | Trip, I think you misread the welcome mat. | 特里普 我想你误解了擦鞋垫上的”欢迎” |
[01:12] | Morning, Mrs. A. | 早上好 A太太 |
[01:13] | I’m here to pick Taylor up for school. | 我是来接泰勒上学的 |
[01:15] | Trip, it’s “Mrs. O.” | 特里普 我是O太太 |
[01:17] | “Otto” Is spelled “O-T-T-O.” | 奥图的拼写是OTTO |
[01:21] | Got it — like “Automobile.” | 明白 像”汽车”一样 |
[01:23] | – Hey, you! – Hey, you. | -你来了 -你来了 |
[01:25] | I like your shirt. | 我喜欢你的衬衫 |
[01:26] | Thanks. Shirts are awesome. | 谢谢 衬衫很棒 |
[01:28] | I could wear a shirt, like, every day. | 我可以每天穿衬衫 |
[01:30] | Shirts. | 衬衫 |
[01:32] | Is it possible Taylor’s catching | 有没有可能这家伙 |
[01:34] | secondary idiocy from this guy? | 把白痴传染给了泰勒 |
[01:35] | Let’s face it, she’s already no Stephen — | 面对现实吧 她本身就不是斯蒂芬… |
[01:38] | What’s his name? The little genius in the wheelchair? | 他叫什么来着 坐轮椅的天才 |
[01:40] | – Hawking. – No. | -霍金 -不是 |
[01:41] | He talks through a computer. | 他通过电脑说话 |
[01:45] | Hawking. | 霍金 |
[01:46] | I think it starts with a “V.” | 我认为第一个字母是V |
[01:48] | I know you want to say “Van Zandt,” | 我知道你想说范曾特 |
[01:49] | but I promise you, it’s Hawking. | 但我向你保证 是霍金 |
[01:50] | Whatever, Greg. | 随便 格雷格 |
[01:51] | I don’t like the kid. Taylor can do so much better. | 我不喜欢那个孩子 泰勒可以找个更好的 |
[01:53] | We got to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[01:55] | Maybe we shouldn’t interfere | 也许我们不该插手 |
[01:56] | and let Taylor learn from her mistakes. | 让泰勒从错误中学习 |
[01:59] | Nah. | 不 |
[02:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:05] | Oh, hi, Principal Ablin. | 你好 阿布林校长 |
[02:07] | Ooh! Which one of our three contestants will be grounded tonight? | 三位竞争者 今晚谁将被禁足呢 |
[02:09] | I am so sorry to hear that. | 我真是太抱歉了 |
[02:12] | Of course. We can come in this morning. | 当然 我们可以今天上午来 |
[02:19] | What did you do… | 你做了什么 |
[02:24] | …Anna-Kat? | 安娜凯特 |
[02:25] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[02:26] | You’re gonna get so grounded. | 你要被禁足了 |
[02:28] | You can take my life, but you can never take my… | 你可以夺走我的生命 但你永远无法夺走我的 |
[02:32] | freedom! | 自由 |
[02:35] | You let her watch “Braveheart”? | 你让她看了《勇敢的心》 |
[02:37] | Just that snippet. | 就那个片断 |
[02:38] | “Every man dies. Not every man lives.” | 每个人都会死 但不是每个人都活过 |
[02:40] | And the rest of the movie. | 以及电影的其他部分 |
[02:51] | Mr. And Mrs. Otto, as you may know, | 奥图先生和太太 你们可能知道 |
[02:53] | tomorrow is Candy-Gram Day here at the school. | 明天是学校的送糖日 |
[02:55] | It’s one of our more successful fundraisers | 是过去18年来 最成功的 |
[02:57] | for the last 18 years. | 募集资金活动之一 |
[02:58] | Hey! Tomorrow’s also our 18th anniversary. | 明天也是我们的18周年结婚纪念日 |
[03:01] | I’m making tacos — nothing big. | 我会做玉米饼 不搞夸张的 |
[03:02] | Honey, we’re not here to talk about marriage. | 亲爱的 我们不是来谈婚姻的 |
[03:04] | – I was married once. – Maybe we are. | -我曾经结过一次婚 -也许是的 |
[03:06] | Then I found out my 28-year-old wife | 然后我发现我28岁的妻子 |
[03:08] | had been lying and was actually 61. | 一直在说谎 其实她61岁 |
[03:14] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[03:15] | yesterday, your daughter told a rather disturbing story | 昨天 你们的女儿对同学讲了一个 |
[03:18] | to some of her classmates. | 让人不安的故事 |
[03:20] | Have you heard of Bloody Becky? | 你们听说过血腥贝琪吗 |
[03:22] | No. | 没有 |
[03:23] | She went to school here long, long ago. | 她很久以前在这里上学 |
[03:25] | She was unhappy because all the other kids didn’t include her. | 她非常不开心 因为其他孩子不接纳她 |
[03:28] | Then, one day, she vanished! | 然后有一天 她消失了 |
[03:31] | Years later, she appeared in the school mirrors, | 几年后 她出现在学校镜子里 |
[03:33] | her hair soaked in blood. | 她的头发全是血 |
[03:36] | Whenever she sees students having fun — | 每当她看到开心的同学 |
[03:37] | like, say, passing out Candy-Grams — | 比如说送别人糖果 |
[03:40] | she jumps out of the mirror | 她就从镜子里跳出来 |
[03:42] | and eats their screaming faces off. | 把他们尖叫的脸吃掉 |
[03:47] | There she is now! | 她就在这里 |
[03:52] | Her classmates got so scared, they stopped buying Candy-Grams. | 她的同学吓坏了 不买糖果了 |
[03:55] | We had to bring in a therapist to assure them | 我们必须请心理医生向大家保证 |
[03:57] | that it was safe to pass them out | 送糖是安全的 |
[03:58] | without fear of some toilet witch eating their faces. | 不必害怕什么厕所女巫吃他们的脸 |
[04:01] | That is so unlike her. | 这完全不像她会做的事 |
[04:03] | That is so like her. | 这完全就是她会做的事 |
[04:05] | But I’m required to have this baffled look on my face. | 但我需要在脸上做出这种迷惑表情 |
[04:08] | Don’t worry. We’ll — We’ll talk to Anna-Kat. | 别担心 我们会和安娜凯特谈 |
[04:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:20] | How was I to know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[04:24] | Part of my job working for you is to get you modernized. | 我的工作包括让你适应现代生活 |
[04:27] | So instead of paging me on this beeper, | 所以不要再给我打传呼机 |
[04:29] | you’re gonna text me on your new phone. | 你得用新手机给我发信息 |
[04:31] | Oliver, I have seen smartphones before. | 奥利弗 我以前见过智能手机 |
[04:33] | Guys had them in prison. | 监狱里的人有 |
[04:35] | Hate to think how they smuggle them in. | 不想去想他们是怎么私带进去的 |
[04:37] | No, they just go to the Apple Store in the prison mall. | 不 他们是去监狱商场里的苹果专卖店买的 |
[04:42] | You got something on your mind? You seem preoccupied. | 你有心事吗 似乎心事重重的样子 |
[04:44] | So, there’s this girl Gina | 有个叫吉娜的女孩 |
[04:45] | that I’m taking out tomorrow for the first time, | 今晚是我们第一次约会 |
[04:47] | and I really want to impress her. | 我非常想给她留下好印象 |
[04:49] | You came to the right place. | 你找对人了 |
[04:52] | Follow these two rules, | 按照以下两条规则 |
[04:53] | and she’s guaranteed to fall head over heels. | 她保证为你神魂颠倒 |
[04:56] | Number one — be filthy rich. | 第一 做超级有钱人 |
[04:58] | That’ll be hard to pull off by tomorrow. | 明天前很难完成 |
[05:01] | Right. | 对 |
[05:02] | Number two — | 第二 |
[05:04] | Actually, there was never a need for number two, | 事实上我从来不需要第二条 |
[05:06] | because number one worked so damn well. | 因为第一条太好用了 |
[05:11] | Bloody Becky? Anna-Kat! Really? | 血腥贝琪 安娜凯特 你不是吧 |
[05:14] | I won’t tell it again — promise. | 我不会再讲了 我保证 |
[05:16] | I just want stupid Candy-Gram Day to be over. | 我只想愚蠢的送糖日快点结束 |
[05:19] | Honey, please don’t ever refer to candy as “Stupid.” | 亲爱的 永远别用愚蠢来形容糖果 |
[05:21] | I don’t even remember you mentioning | 我甚至不记得你去年 |
[05:23] | Candy-Gram Day last year. | 提过送糖日 |
[05:24] | That’s because I was the only kid in the class | 那是因为班上只有我 |
[05:26] | that didn’t get one. | 一包糖果也没收到 |
[05:30] | Honey, I’m sure this year will be different. | 亲爱的 我确信今年会不同的 |
[05:32] | You’re going to get plenty of Candy-Grams. | 你会得到很多很多的糖果 |
[05:35] | And we’re not going to waste another moment thinking about it. | 我们不会再浪费时间想这事 |
[05:37] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[05:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:44] | You’re thinking about it, aren’t you? | 你在想这事 对吗 |
[05:45] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[05:46] | I’m gonna get a list of every little turd | 我要列个清单 写上去年安娜凯特班上的 |
[05:48] | in Anna-Kat’s class from last year | 每一个混蛋孩子 |
[05:50] | and get my revenge one by one. | 一个一个找他们复仇 |
[05:52] | It’ll be like that movie “Munich,” | 就像电影《慕尼黑》 |
[05:53] | except with Candy-Grams. | 除了糖果 |
[05:55] | What is it with you and revenge lists? | 你为什么要列复仇名单 |
[05:56] | I need a list. If I don’t write it down, I forget it. | 我需要名单 不写下来我就忘记了 |
[06:00] | Look, I’m upset, too, but there’s something to be said | 我也生气 但有种做法是 |
[06:02] | for stepping back and letting the kids work it out. | 家长放手 让孩子们自己解决 |
[06:04] | Greg, you’re not just given the title “Overbearing Mom.” | 格雷格 霸道妈妈的名号可不会空降 |
[06:07] | You have to earn it. | 必须自己争取 |
[06:08] | I’m just saying if we keep | 我只是说如果我们继续 |
[06:09] | trying to protect them from disappointment, | 保护他们不失望 |
[06:10] | they’ll never learn to deal with it. | 他们永远学不会如何应对失望 |
[06:12] | Fine! You win. | 好 你赢了 |
[06:14] | But you’re dropping Anna-Kat off in the morning. | 但你早上送安娜凯特上学 |
[06:16] | If I set foot in that school, all bets are off. | 如果我进学校 世事难料 |
[06:18] | Done. | 好 |
[06:19] | And afterwards, I’ll pick up some taco ingredients… | 之后 我去买点玉米饼食材 |
[06:21] | and arrange for a string quartet to play while we eat. | 并且安排吃饭时的弦乐四重奏 |
[06:24] | “No” To the quartet. | 不要四重奏 |
[06:25] | And don’t do that fake-yawn-while-talking thing. | 别在说话时假装打哈欠 |
[06:27] | It’s childish. | 太幼稚 |
[06:29] | You are. | 你才幼稚 |
[06:33] | Listen, what happened last year is in the past, okay? | 去年的事已经过去了 |
[06:36] | But nobody’s gonna give me any this year | 但今天不会有人送我糖果 |
[06:38] | because of the story I told about tearing everyone’s faces off. | 因为我跟大家讲了撕脸皮的故事 |
[06:41] | Anyone worried their face will be torn off | 任何担心自己的脸会被撕下来的人 |
[06:43] | isn’t a friend worth having. | 不值得交朋友 |
[06:47] | – I have three. – I have five. | -我收到三包 -我收到五包 |
[06:49] | I got four Candy-Grams! | 我收到四包糖果 |
[06:51] | I got six! | 我有六包 |
[06:59] | How’d it go with Anna-Kat? | 安娜凯特怎么样 |
[07:00] | Funny story. | 说来好笑 |
[07:01] | Daddy said I get to stay home today! | 爸爸说我今天不用上学 |
[07:05] | “The end.” | 剧终 |
[07:06] | “Katie, if we interfere | 凯蒂 如果我们插手 |
[07:08] | and don’t let our kids experience disappointment, | 不让我们的孩子体验失望 |
[07:10] | they’ll never learn.” | 他们便永远学不会 |
[07:11] | That’s fair. | 公平 |
[07:13] | Although, after 18 years, I expect a better “Greg.” | 不过都18年了 我原以为你会模仿得更像我 |
[07:21] | Do you think Greg and I are crazy for keeping her home? | 你们觉得格雷格和我把她留在家里是不是疯了 |
[07:24] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[07:25] | We need to protect our kids from life’s hardships | 我们需要尽可能长时间地保护我们的孩子 |
[07:27] | as long as we can. | 不接触生活的艰难 |
[07:28] | And that includes using bumpers at the bowling alley, | 包括在保龄球场用缓冲杠 |
[07:30] | and I don’t want to hear another word about it. | 我不想再多听一句评论 |
[07:32] | Everyone deserves a strike. | 所有人都理应来次全中 |
[07:34] | I say the more hardships, the better. It builds character. | 我说越艰难越好 有助于塑造品格 |
[07:36] | In fact, once a year, | 事实上 每一年 |
[07:38] | I like to purposely forget one of my kids’ birthdays. | 我喜欢故意忘记一个孩子的生日 |
[07:40] | I know taking Anna-Kat back to school | 我知道送安娜凯特回学校 |
[07:42] | and letting her deal with this head-on | 让她正面面对这个问题 |
[07:44] | is the right thing to do. | 才是正确做法 |
[07:46] | I just don’t have it in me. | 但我就是不忍心 |
[07:48] | I do. | 我忍心 |
[07:54] | Excuse me. Did you bring a late note? | 不好意思 你有迟到请假条吗 |
[07:57] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[07:59] | How was Anna-Kat? Was she okay? | 安娜凯特怎样 她还好吗 |
[08:01] | Don’t know. Never looked back. | 不知道 没有回头 |
[08:02] | Now, let’s talk about something that’s actually interesting. | 现在我们来谈谈真正有趣的事 |
[08:05] | What’s going on between Taylor | 泰勒和她那个 |
[08:06] | and that ding-a-ling boyfriend of hers? | 傻瓜男友到底是怎么回事 |
[08:08] | They’re still going strong. | 他们还热乎着呢 |
[08:09] | As far as I can tell, he has no redeeming qualities. | 我只知道 他没有任何可取之处 |
[08:12] | Well, as long as she’s happy… | 只要她开心 |
[08:19] | Can you imagine if that’s how we really felt? | 你能想象如果我们真这样想吗 |
[08:24] | He drives me crazy. | 他让我想发疯 |
[08:26] | Well, maybe that’s the point. | 也许这就是重点 |
[08:27] | Sounds like Trip’s the guy you bring home | 听起来特里普就是带回家 |
[08:29] | to piss off your parents. | 气死父母的类型 |
[08:30] | Oh, yeah. I dated one of those. | 对 我也约会过这样的 |
[08:32] | He checked all the boxes — van, neck tattoo, | 所有特点他全中 面包车 脖子纹身 |
[08:34] | strong commitment to the sleeveless T. | 非常喜欢无袖衫 |
[08:36] | The more they hated him, the more I liked him. | 爸妈越讨厌他 我越喜欢他 |
[08:39] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[08:40] | So if you want to get rid of this Trip guy fast, | 如果你想快点摆脱这个特里普 |
[08:43] | you need to embrace him. | 你就需要接受他 |
[08:45] | You know, mine also had a van, neck tattoo, and no sleeves. | 我的也有面包车 脖子纹身 无袖衫 |
[08:48] | Was yours Mark… | 你的叫马克 |
[08:50] | – Anderson? – McKenna? | -安德森 -麦肯纳 |
[08:51] | Holy crap, girl. | 妈呀 妹子 |
[08:52] | We were this close to being Bajingo Sisters. | 我们差点就成了”分鸡姐妹” |
[08:59] | What do ya think? | 怎么样 |
[09:00] | You look like a million bucks. | 你看起来像百万大钞 |
[09:02] | Thanks, Spencer. | 谢谢 斯宾塞 |
[09:03] | That wasn’t a compliment. | 这不是夸奖 |
[09:05] | Hence the comparison to chump change. | 那根本是小钱 |
[09:07] | What should I do? My date’s in an hour. | 我怎么办 一小时后就要约会了 |
[09:08] | Don’t worry. I got you covered. | 别担心 我帮你安排好了 |
[09:11] | I planned every moment of your evening. | 我为你计划好了今晚的每一刻 |
[09:13] | A limo will pick you up and take you | 高级轿车会接你们并送你们去 |
[09:15] | to my old favorite spot, Chez Royale. | 我原来最喜欢的餐厅 查兹罗亚尔 |
[09:17] | Wow. I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好 |
[09:20] | Well, it’s the least I could do. | 至少让我略尽绵力 |
[09:22] | You were there for me the moment I got out of the big house. | 我一出来 就有你支持我 |
[09:25] | Just a minute. | 稍等 |
[09:26] | We need to deal with your pale complexion. | 我们需要处理你的苍白面容 |
[09:28] | How? | 怎么做 |
[09:30] | Well, you don’t have time to do it the natural way, | 你没时间用自然手法 |
[09:32] | so I’ve done some Yahoo-ing on my cellphone, | 我用手机在网上搜索了一下 |
[09:34] | and I found… | 我发现了 |
[09:35] | Dimitri! | 德米特里 |
[09:39] | Paint him “Spencer Blitz Brown.” | 给他喷上斯宾塞棕色 |
[09:44] | You know what goes good with anniversary tacos? | 知道什么配纪念日玉米饼最好吗 |
[09:46] | Guacamole. | 鳄梨酱 |
[09:47] | – Say “Salsa.” – Salsa. | -说萨尔萨 -萨尔萨[辣酱] |
[09:49] | Salsa dancing, with Westport’s preeminent salsa instructor, | 萨尔萨舞 和西港卓越的萨尔萨舞导师 |
[09:52] | Javier Gonzalez. | 哈维尔·冈萨雷斯一起 |
[09:53] | Greg, for our 20th, I promise you I’ll consider that | 格雷格 20周年纪念时 我保证我会考虑 |
[09:55] | and then ultimately bail. | 然后最终放你鸽子 |
[09:58] | Mama, Daddy, guess what! | 妈妈 爸爸 你们猜 |
[09:59] | I got four Candy-Grams today! | 我今天收到了四包糖果 |
[10:01] | Honey! That’s amazing! | 宝贝 太好了 |
[10:04] | I told you it would work out. | 我跟你说了会有好结果的 |
[10:06] | Do you know who gave them to you? | 知道是谁送你的吗 |
[10:07] | No, but my guess is Skyler | 不知道 但我猜是斯凯勒 |
[10:08] | and three of the seven girls named Madison. | 七个叫麦迪逊女孩中的三个 |
[10:10] | I’m going up to my room to open one. | 我去房间打开 |
[10:13] | Hold on. Didn’t you get a ride home from Taylor and Trip? | 等等 你不是坐泰勒和特里普的车回家的吗 |
[10:15] | Yeah. She’s watching him do push-ups in the driveway. | 对 她在车道上看他做俯卧撑 |
[10:23] | 69 70 71 69, 70, 71… | |
[10:26] | Greg, it’s time for | 格雷格 是时候 |
[10:28] | Operation “Embrace Our Daughter’s Boyfriend | 实施”接受我们女儿的男友 |
[10:30] | So She Thinks We Like Him And Stops Dating Him.” | 这样她以为我们喜欢他 就会甩了他”行动 |
[10:33] | I realize I need a better code name. | 我知道我需要更简洁的行动名 |
[10:43] | This is a nice place, huh? | 这里真不错 |
[10:49] | Isn’t it a little…old? | 难道不会有点老吗 |
[10:52] | Some might say “Old.” Some might say “Classy.” | 有人觉得老 有人觉得是经典 |
[10:54] | I say “Old.” | 我觉得老 |
[10:57] | Sir, you have a phone call. | 先生 有电话找你 |
[11:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:06] | Nothing tells a lady you’re big-time | 最能让你的女人知道你是大人物的办法 |
[11:08] | like a giant phone brought to your table. | 就是一个巨大的电话摆到你的桌上 |
[11:10] | Sorry. I need to call you back. | 抱歉 我再回电给你 |
[11:12] | Pretending you’re too important to talk — | 假装你很重要 不想谈 |
[11:13] | well played! | 做得好 |
[11:15] | Now, remember the ice-breakers. | 记住打破尴尬的话 |
[11:16] | What’s her favorite movie, favorite color, | 问她最爱的电影 最爱的颜色 |
[11:18] | who’s her favorite Bee Gee. | Bee Gee乐队中她最喜欢谁 |
[11:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:20] | And if she says “Maurice Gibb,” | 如果她说她最喜欢莫里斯·吉布 |
[11:21] | dump her immediately ’cause she is crazy. | 马上甩掉她 因为她是疯子 |
[11:27] | So…uh… | 那么 |
[11:30] | what’s your favorite movie? | 你最喜欢哪部电影 |
[11:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:32] | When I was little, | 我小时候 |
[11:34] | I watched “Tangled” About a thousand times. | 看了一千遍《魔发奇缘》 |
[11:36] | Never seen it. | 没看过 |
[11:38] | But I was little once. | 但我也曾经是小孩子 |
[11:43] | Maybe we should order. | 也许我们应该点菜 |
[11:44] | They said the kitchen closes at 7:30. | 他们说厨房7点30就下班了 |
[11:46] | Oliver, this whole night has been super weird. | 奥利弗 整个晚上太奇怪了 |
[11:48] | – Which part? – All of it — | -哪部分 -全部 |
[11:50] | this place, the giant stretch white limo, | 这个地方 巨大的白色高级轿车 |
[11:52] | your spray tan. | 你的美黑喷雾 |
[11:53] | Yeah, this guy Dimitri wouldn’t stop blasting me. | 那个德米特里一直喷我 |
[11:56] | Look, when you asked me out, I was kind of excited, but… | 你邀请我约会时 我挺期待的 但是 |
[12:00] | You know what? I’m just gonna go. | 知道吗 我要走了 |
[12:02] | At least let the driver take you home. | 至少让司机送你回家 |
[12:04] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[12:05] | I’ll just go to my parents’ restaurant. | 我去我父母的餐厅 |
[12:07] | I’m supposed to work there later anyway. | 反正等下我要在那里工作 |
[12:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:22] | Hate to interrupt. About my new phone — | 我也不想打扰你 关于我的新手机 |
[12:23] | my wallpaper is a mountain. | 壁纸是山的图案 |
[12:25] | How do I make it a butterfly? | 怎么变成蝴蝶 |
[12:31] | This is my favorite food. | 这是我最爱吃的 |
[12:32] | That’s why we got you the jumbo pack of gummy worms. | 所以我们为你准备了超大包装的虫虫胶糖 |
[12:35] | We always want you to feel welcome here. | 我们一直想让你感受到我们很欢迎你 |
[12:38] | We are so glad the two of you found each other. | 我们非常高兴你们找到了彼此 |
[12:40] | God is smiling on us. | 上帝在对我们微笑 |
[12:42] | Reel it in, Katie. | 别这么夸张 凯蒂 |
[12:43] | Taylor, why don’t you get Trip some more gummy worms? | 泰勒 不如你去给特里普再拿点虫虫胶糖 |
[12:52] | Why are Mom and Dad suddenly being so nice to Trip? | 为什么爸妈突然对特里普这么好 |
[12:55] | It’s freaking me out. | 我好害怕 |
[12:57] | They’re probably using reverse psychology | 他们可能是利用逆反心理 |
[12:59] | to make you less into him. | 让你不那么喜欢他 |
[13:00] | Yeah, right. | 才怪 |
[13:01] | Trust me — I know what I’m talking about. | 相信我 我知道我在说什么 |
[13:03] | I’m 8 years old, and I’ve been in therapy for four of them. | 我才8岁 却看过4年心理医生 |
[13:07] | I’ll have you know, gummy worms are my most favorite. | 我要告诉你 虫虫胶糖也是我最喜欢的 |
[13:08] | She does love them. | 她的确很喜欢 |
[13:12] | Fine. | 好 |
[13:13] | Mom and Dad want to play games? | 爸妈想玩游戏 |
[13:15] | I’m game. | 我加入 |
[13:19] | Taylor, we were just telling Trip | 泰勒 我们刚告诉特里普 |
[13:22] | how much we are loving having him here. | 我们有多开心他在这里 |
[13:24] | Great! Then maybe we should join you | 太好了 也许我们明晚应该加入 |
[13:26] | for your anniversary dinner tonight. | 你们的纪念日晚餐 |
[13:27] | Oh. Uh…no. | 不 |
[13:29] | I’m sure you two have better things to do. | 我想你们有更重要的事要做 |
[13:31] | Oh, we do, but we’re just gonna put them on hold | 是的 但我们会改期 |
[13:33] | because we’re all enjoying each other’s company so much. | 因为我们这么享受彼此的陪伴 |
[13:36] | They’re making tacos. | 他们做玉米饼 |
[13:37] | Tacooooooos! | 玉米饼 |
[13:40] | Just when I thought this anniversary | 我还以为这次纪念日 |
[13:41] | couldn’t get more special. | 不可能更特别了 |
[13:47] | Killer grub, Mr. A. | 太好吃了 A先生 |
[13:49] | I’m glad you like them, Trip. | 我很高兴你喜欢 特里普 |
[13:51] | I’ll get you some more. | 我再帮你拿点 |
[13:52] | Katie, help? | 凯蒂 帮忙 |
[13:55] | Sure, honey. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[13:57] | I feel like my plan is backfiring. | 我觉得我的计划害到我们自己了 |
[13:59] | You think? | 你以为呢 |
[14:00] | The most romantic thing to happen at the dinner | 餐桌上发生的最浪漫的事 |
[14:02] | was when me and Trip accidentally touched hands | 就是我和特里普都去拿芝士时 |
[14:03] | when we went for more cheese. | 意外碰到手 |
[14:06] | I’m gonna go make some more room. | 我去腾点空间 |
[14:08] | Then I’m coming back for thirds. | 然后回来再吃 |
[14:09] | I do admire how he knows his system. | 我很佩服他了解自己身体的运作 |
[14:12] | I know what you two are up to. | 我知道你们的目的 |
[14:14] | You’re just trying to use… | 你们只是想用 |
[14:17] | Anna-Kat, what’s it called, again? | 安娜凯特 叫什么来着 |
[14:19] | Reverse psychology! | 逆反心理 |
[14:20] | …reverse psychology! | 逆反心理 |
[14:22] | Taylor, we both know | 泰勒 我们都知道 |
[14:23] | that you’re just dating him to annoy us. | 你约会他只是想惹我们生气 |
[14:25] | Has it occurred to you that I might be dating him | 你们有没有想过可能我和他约会 |
[14:27] | because I actually like him | 是因为我真的喜欢他 |
[14:28] | and it has nothing to do with you? | 跟你们没关系 |
[14:30] | You know I don’t function that way. | 你知道我不会这样想 |
[14:32] | From now on, I’d appreciate it | 从现在开始 你们不再插手我的生活 |
[14:34] | if you both stopped butting into my life! | 我会非常感激 |
[14:36] | Trip! We’re leaving! | 特里普 我们走 |
[14:38] | But…thirds? | 但第三轮 |
[14:43] | Why are you home so early? | 你为什么这么早就回来了 |
[14:44] | And why does your skin | 你的皮肤 |
[14:45] | look like the inside of a peanut butter cup? | 为什么像花生酱 |
[14:46] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈 |
[14:48] | Trip, let’s go. | 特里普 我们走 |
[14:52] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:53] | Principal Ablin. | 阿布林校长 |
[14:54] | No one goes anywhere. | 所有人不准动 |
[14:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:59] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 真是对不起 |
[15:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:03] | We will deal with this immediately. | 我们马上处理 |
[15:08] | Come on, Anna-Kat! | 拜托 安娜凯特 |
[15:10] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[15:12] | Please — Principal Ablin is a sad man | 拜托 阿布林校长是个悲伤的人 |
[15:13] | who’s jealous of my happiness. | 他嫉妒我的快乐 |
[15:15] | Wait for us upstairs. | 上楼等我们 |
[15:16] | We’re out of here. | 我们走了 |
[15:18] | I’m going to my room. | 我回房间了 |
[15:22] | This is worse than our ninth anniversary, | 这比我们的9周年纪念日更糟 |
[15:23] | when I released the doves into the ceiling fan. | 我把鸽子放向了吊扇 |
[15:33] | Anna-Kat? | 安娜凯特 |
[15:34] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪里了 |
[15:37] | Are you in there? | 你在里面吗 |
[15:38] | Come back later! I need some privacy! | 等下再来 我需要隐私 |
[15:40] | Privacy? Normally, she wants me to hold her hand while she poops. | 隐私 通常她希望在拉粑粑时我牵着她的手 |
[15:43] | We’re going in. | 我们进去 |
[15:46] | What…are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[15:50] | Getting rid of the evidence, like the guy in “Fargo” | 毁灭证据 就像《冰血暴》里的那个人 |
[15:52] | when he put the body in the wood chipper. | 他把尸体放进了碎木机 |
[15:54] | You let her watch “Fargo”? | 你让她看《冰血暴》 |
[15:55] | You were supposed to close your eyes for that part. | 到那个部分时你应该闭上双眼 |
[15:57] | Anna-Kat, the principal told us why you have so many Candy-Grams. | 安娜凯特 校长告诉了我们 你为什么有那么多糖果 |
[16:00] | You’ve all angered Bloody Becky, | 你们全惹怒了血腥贝琪 |
[16:02] | but there’s still a way to stop her | 但还有一个办法可以阻止她 |
[16:04] | from ripping out your eyeballs | 扯出你们的眼珠 |
[16:06] | and eating them like Spanish olives. | 当西班牙橄榄一样吃掉 |
[16:08] | I love Spanish olives. | 我喜欢西班牙橄榄 |
[16:09] | This is not the time, Franklin. | 说话挑挑时机 富兰克林 |
[16:11] | All Candy-Grams must be thrown into a volcano. | 所有糖果必须被扔进火山 |
[16:15] | As it happens, I’m visiting one later. | 我等下正好要去火山 |
[16:20] | You told us that you were done with Bloody Becky. | 你跟我们说了 不会再讲血腥贝琪的故事 |
[16:22] | I was worried I wasn’t gonna get any Candy-Grams, | 我担心我不会得到糖果 |
[16:25] | so I took action. | 所以我采取了行动 |
[16:26] | I understand you were nervous, | 我明白你很紧张 |
[16:27] | but you promised you wouldn’t tell any more stories, | 但你保证了不会再讲故事 |
[16:29] | and then you lied to us and did it anyway. | 然后你说谎 而且还是讲了 |
[16:30] | For punishment, no electronics | 作为惩罚 不准用电子产品 |
[16:32] | and no more secret movie night with your mom. | 不准再和妈妈晚上秘密看电影 |
[16:33] | You heard your father. | 你听到爸爸说的了 |
[16:34] | We finish watching “The Shining,” And that’s it! | 我们看完《闪灵》后 就不能再看了 |
[16:37] | Now go to your room. | 去你房间 |
[16:40] | I need to use your makeup remover. | 我需要用你的卸妆水 |
[16:44] | So, Oliver, tell us about your date. | 奥利弗 跟我们讲讲约会的事 |
[16:45] | It went amazing. | 非常棒 |
[16:47] | That’s why I got home at 6:00 and look like a preppy Cheeto. | 所以我6点回家 看起来像学院风奇多玉米条 |
[16:50] | She’ll never go out with me again. | 她再也不会和我约会了 |
[16:53] | Okay. We interfered with Taylor, | 好的 我们插手了泰勒的事 |
[16:54] | and that didn’t work out. | 没有好结果 |
[16:56] | We didn’t interfere with Anna-Kat, and that also didn’t work out. | 我们没插手安娜凯特的事 也没好结果 |
[16:58] | What’s our move? | 现在怎么办 |
[16:59] | Maybe we interfere with Oliver, | 也许我们插手奥利弗的事 |
[17:01] | but we just call it “Getting involved.” | 但称其为”参与” |
[17:04] | Oliver, you know, it’s not too late to win her back. | 奥利弗 现在挽回她还不晚 |
[17:06] | Trust me — it is. The date was a disaster. | 相信我 太晚了 约会简直就是灾难 |
[17:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:11] | Sounds like Gina needs a big romantic gesture. | 听起来吉娜需要浪漫的示爱 |
[17:15] | Do you have any experience with those, Greg? | 你在这方面有经验吗 格雷格 |
[17:18] | I’ve been known to dabble. | 我略有经验 |
[17:20] | What kind of stuff does Gina like? | 吉娜喜欢什么 |
[17:22] | All I got was that she liked the movie “Tangled.” | 我只知道她喜欢电影《魔发奇缘》 |
[17:24] | I can work with that. | 我可以想办法 |
[17:26] | Man! This stuff isn’t gonna cut it. | 老天 擦不掉 |
[17:28] | I’m gonna need to use that stuff drag queens use. | 我要用变装皇后用的东西 |
[17:31] | Dimitri. | 德米特里 |
[17:46] | We’re almost done. You should go get Gina. | 快好了 你应该去找吉娜 |
[17:47] | You think this is gonna work? | 你觉得这管用吗 |
[17:49] | If it’ll make you feel more confident, | 如果能令你更有自信的话 |
[17:50] | we could always have an old dude on standby with a giant phone. | 我们可以让一位老人家拿着巨大的电话待命 |
[17:53] | I shared that with you because I felt safe. | 我以为是安全的 才会告诉你这事 |
[17:59] | Taylor, you texted me that you weren’t coming | 泰勒 你发短信给我说你不会来 |
[18:00] | and that you wanted nothing to do with us. | 不想和我们有任何关系 |
[18:02] | Well, Trip changed my mind. | 特里普改变了我的主意 |
[18:04] | His exact words were, | 他的原话是 |
[18:05] | “There’s nothing more important than family. | 没什么比家人更重要 |
[18:07] | And family is really important because it’s family. | 家人非常重要 因为他们是家人 |
[18:10] | And family is family. And that’s important.” | 家人是家人 这很重要 |
[18:15] | Well said, Trip. | 说得好 特里普 |
[18:18] | Hey, Anna-Kat. Let me help you out with that. | 安娜凯特 我来帮你 |
[18:24] | Maybe he does have some redeeming qualities. | 也许他还有可取之处 |
[18:28] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[18:44] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[18:45] | Listen, I’m really sorry about tonight. | 听我说 今晚的事真的很抱歉 |
[18:49] | Okay. I got to get back to work. | 好的 我得回去工作了 |
[18:51] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[18:52] | Before you go, I just want to show you one thing. | 你走之前 我想让你看样东西 |
[19:18] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[19:20] | It’s like my favorite scene from “Tangled”! | 这是我最爱的电影《魔发奇缘》里的场景 |
[19:24] | You did this for me? | 你这样做是为了我 |
[19:27] | I thought you might like it. | 我想你会喜欢的 |
[20:16] | How come you never do something like this for me? | 你怎么没为我做过这样的事 |
[20:37] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚周年纪念日快乐 |
[20:39] | 18 years. | 18年了 |
[20:41] | Look what we did together. | 看我们一起创造了什么 |
[20:43] | It is amazing what a little love | 一点爱加上很多白葡萄酒 |
[20:45] | and a lot of white wine spritzers can create. | 所创造的成果太神奇了 |