Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Ooh! Looks like Santa forgot one. 看来圣诞老人忘了一块
[00:08] Presents! 礼物
[00:13] Merry Christmas, sweetheart. 圣诞快乐 亲爱的
[00:15] You look handsome in your new outfit. 你穿着新衣服真帅
[00:17] Really? ‘Cause I risked it this year and went full mannequin. 是吗 今年我冒险全跟着人型模特走
[00:19] Whatever the mannequin was wearing, I bought. 人型模特穿的 我就买
[00:21] Everybody freeze! You know the drill. 大家不要动 你们知道程序
[00:23] First we build a fire, then we have a big breakfast, 首先生火 然后吃顿丰富的早餐
[00:26] then Dad gives his “True Meaning of Christmas” Speech, then… 然后爸爸发表”圣诞节真正意义”的讲话 然后
[00:29] Oliver cuts me off and says… 奥利弗打断我说
[00:30] Can we just get to the presents? 可以直接拆礼物吗
[00:31] And then you say… 然后你说
[00:32] Don’t make me hit you on Christmas. 别逼我在圣诞节打你
[00:34] And then I finish the speech, and we all open presents. 然后我发表完讲话 我们拆礼物
[00:36] And that’s our family tradition. 这就是我们的家庭传统
[00:39] All we need is Dad’s seasonal hypochondria to kick in. 我们只需要等爸爸的季节性疑病症发作
[00:42] It’s not hypochondria if it’s real. 如果是真病了就是疑病
[00:43] My hands are definitely tingling. 我的手有刺痛感
[00:45] It feels like carpal tunnel from wrapping all those presents last night. 有可能是昨晚包礼物弄成了腕关节综合症
[00:48] Or maybe it’s arthritis. My nanna had hands like this. 也许是关节炎 我奶奶的手是这样的
[00:50] It’s not arthritis. Taylor’s right. 不是关节炎 泰勒说得对
[00:53] Your hypochondria flares up every Christmas 你的疑病症在圣诞节尤其严重
[00:55] because you know all the doctors’ offices are closed. 因为你知道医生都休息
[00:57] There’s always Dr. Weber down the street. 街上的韦伯医生不休息
[00:59] He retired and moved to Oregon. 他退休搬到俄勒冈了
[01:00] He just euthanizes people now. 他现在只实施安乐死
[01:01] Let’s just get through these stupid traditions… 我们快点搞完这些愚蠢的传统
[01:05] …that are so meaningful. 有意义的传统
[01:18] The crackle of the fireplace, 壁炉里的噼啪声
[01:20] the smell of apples and cinnamon, 苹果和肉桂的味道
[01:22] snow on the windowsill are all what make Christmas special. 窗台上的雪 都令圣诞变得特别
[01:26] – But — – But the people in this room — -但是 -但是这间房里的人
[01:27] that’s what makes Christmas the most special of all. 才是令圣诞节最特别的
[01:29] Presents! 礼物
[01:31] I hope Santa brought me volume two of “The Big Finish: 我希望圣诞老人给我带了《大结局
[01:34] Rich, Famous, and How They Died.” 富有 出名 他们怎么死的》的第二卷
[01:36] I practically memorized volume one. 我已经记得第一卷了
[01:38] Attila the Hun got drunk 匈奴王喝醉了
[01:39] and died of a nosebleed on his wedding night. 在新婚之夜死于鼻出血
[01:41] He drowned in his own blood. 他被自己的血淹死了
[01:44] Attila… 匈奴王
[01:46] Where are my ballet tickets? 我的芭蕾舞票呢
[01:47] Envelope or are they just trying to trick me with the big box? 信封还是他们故意用这个大盒子骗我
[01:51] I hope love is in one of these packages, 我希望这些盒子中有爱
[01:52] because I don’t have any since Eyo and I broke up. 因为我和埃约分手后就没有爱了
[01:55] I hope a muzzle is in one of those packages. 我希望这些盒子里有口套
[02:01] What’s making that noise? 这是什么嗓音
[02:02] It sounds familiar. 听起来很熟悉
[02:04] It’s the landline! 是座机
[02:05] No one calls the landline unless — 没人会打座机 除非
[02:07] Somebody’s dead. 有人死了
[02:08] Or it’s that computer that tries to trick you 或是电脑想骗你
[02:10] into thinking it’s a real person. 以为它是真人
[02:11] “Hi, this is Amy. 你好 我是艾米
[02:12] Give me a moment to adjust my headset.” 给我点时间调整我的耳机
[02:14] She gets me every time. 我每次都上当
[02:15] Nobody move! 大家别动
[02:16] The tradition is, we open presents together. 传统是 我们一起拆礼物
[02:22] Hello? 喂
[02:23] Drugs! Give me drugs, you hack! 药 给我用药 混蛋
[02:25] – Doris? – Oh, finally. -多瑞丝 -终于找到你了
[02:26] Katie, where are you?! 凯蒂 你在哪里
[02:27] I’ve been texting you like crazy! 我跟你发了无数短信
[02:29] I didn’t get any — 我没收到
[02:32] I’m in labor, and I’m all alone! 我快生了 我就一个人
[02:34] Where’s your family? 你的家人呢
[02:36] Aspen. I wasn’t due for another two weeks, 阿斯彭 我的预产期是两周后
[02:37] so I sent everybody out of town because I’m huge, 所以我让大家都离开 因为我太胖了
[02:40] and my body’s producing a gas that made our dog run away. 我身体产生的气体 臭得连狗都跑开
[02:43] Okay, well, what do you want me to do? 你想要我做什么
[02:44] Get your butt over here. 快过来
[02:45] I’m not giving birth alone like some teenage crack whore. 我才不会一个人生孩子 我又不是少女荡妇
[02:48] I’ll be right there. We just need to open — 我马上来 我们只需要拆…
[02:49] Now. 马上
[02:50] Okay, I’m coming. 好的 我来了
[02:52] Doris is having a baby. 多瑞丝要生孩子了
[02:55] Nobody touches anything. Christmas is on hold. 大家别碰任何东西 圣诞节先缓缓
[02:59] Don’t worry. It’s her fourth. 别担心 这是她的第四个孩子
[03:00] Hopefully, it’ll slide right out. 希望可以一下子就出来
[03:08] Mom, you can’t go anywhere. We have to open our presents. 妈 你不能走 我们必须拆礼物
[03:11] No! Not until I get back. 不 我回来才能拆
[03:13] This is madness! 太不像话了
[03:14] Do my hands look blue to you? 你觉得我的手是蓝色的吗
[03:15] You’re perfectly fine. 你很好
[03:16] And under no circumstances are you to try 无论怎样 你都不要上网
[03:18] to diagnose yourself online. 自我诊断
[03:19] You know what happens. 你知道会发生什么事
[03:22] Do my eyes look yellow to you? 你觉得我的眼睛黄吗
[03:24] I feel like my liver isn’t working. 我感觉我的肝没工作了
[03:28] My poop is floating. 我的大便漂起来了
[03:30] I’m pretty sure my pancreas is shutting down. 我确信我的胰腺不工作了
[03:31] Take a look. 去看看
[03:34] I smell burnt toast, 我闻到烤焦的吐司味
[03:35] so I think I’m having a stroke. 我想我中风了
[03:37] That’s regular toast. 这是普通吐司
[03:38] I’m smelling stroke toast. 我闻到的是中风吐司味
[03:41] I hear you, 我知道了
[03:42] but let me Google my symptoms just once. 但让我用谷歌搜索一次症状
[03:44] I’ll even take Bing. 必应都行
[03:45] Let me Bing my symptoms. 让我必应一下我的症状
[03:45] No Internet. I’ll be back as soon as I can. 不准上网 我会马上回来
[03:47] And no matter what, 无论怎样
[03:48] do not let them open their presents. 别让他们拆礼物
[04:00] I can’t believe you have to lock our presents up in your office 真不敢相信你要把礼物锁在你的办公室
[04:03] because you don’t trust us. 因为你不信任我们
[04:04] Is that where we’re at, Dad? 我们是这种状态吗 爸
[04:11] That’s where I’m at. 这是我的状态
[04:12] I just want to make sure that’s where you were at, too. 我只想确保你也是这种状态
[04:13] Out. Out. Out! 出去 出去 出去
[04:18] No presents. No boyfriend. 没礼物 没男友
[04:21] Being single on the holidays is so hard. 过节时单身太难受了
[04:24] Some problems Santa can’t even fix. 有些问题连圣诞老人都无法解决
[04:26] Reel it in, Adele. I’ve got my own stuff. 冷静 阿黛尔 我也有麻烦
[04:29] I need to know if I got those tickets 我要知道我是否拿到了
[04:30] – to “The Nutcracker.” – Why? -《胡桃夹子》的票 -为什么
[04:32] So you can take that girl from your ballet class? 你可以带芭蕾课的女生一起去吗
[04:35] Yes. 是的
[04:36] Ooh, you like her? 你喜欢她
[04:38] – I think I do. – Knock it off. -我想是的 -别这样
[04:40] How am I supposed to tease you when you’re acting this way? 你这种表现叫我怎么取笑你
[04:43] Have you asked her yet? 你有约她出去吗
[04:47] So, I was wondering — 那个 我想知道
[04:49] What? 什么
[04:54] I’ve got no game. 我没招
[04:55] It’s just so frustrating 真令人沮丧
[04:57] because I’m agile, 因为我机敏
[04:58] I’m smart, the face is working. 我聪明 脸也长得帅
[05:01] Let me help you. 让我帮你
[05:02] Why would you do that? 你为什么这样做
[05:03] Because I have no love this Christmas, 因为这个圣诞节我没有爱
[05:05] but maybe with my guidance, you can. 但也许在我的指引下 你会有
[05:07] Pretend I’m Gina. Ask me out. 假装我是吉娜 约我出去
[05:09] Go sell “Flowers in the Attic” Someplace else. 去别处推销《阁楼之花》
[05:11] I’m just gonna tape the ticket to her door 我只能把票粘在她家门上
[05:13] and hope she shows up to the performance. 然后希望演出时她能出现
[05:15] But first, I need the tickets. 但首先 我需要票
[05:16] I have an idea. 我有个主意
[05:17] We take a cobra, put it under the door, 我们拿条眼镜蛇 从门缝放进去
[05:19] Dad comes running out, we go in and get the presents. 爸爸跑出来 我们进去拆礼物
[05:23] Where are you gonna get a cobra? 你从哪里弄眼镜蛇
[05:24] I asked Santa for one, and… 我向圣诞老人要一条 然后
[05:26] Wait a second. 等等
[05:28] That’s not gonna work. 没用的
[05:30] The cobra’s in one of the presents in Dad’s office. 眼镜蛇在礼物盒里 放在爸爸的办公室
[05:32] I feel stupid. 我真蠢
[05:44] This… 这是
[05:45] is a hospital room? 病房
[05:47] The deluxe suite. 豪华套间
[05:48] News flash — rich people live better. 大新闻 富人住得更好
[05:50] Doris, my family’s waiting on me. 多瑞丝 我的家人在等我
[05:52] When are Richard and the kids getting here? 理查德和孩子们什么时候来
[05:53] Ugh. Their flight’s delayed. 他们的飞机延误了
[05:55] Angela’s texting with him for updates. 安吉拉在和他发短信了解情况
[05:56] Hi, Katie. 你好 凯蒂
[05:58] Angela? 安吉拉
[06:00] Hi! How’s Vermont? 你好 佛蒙特怎么样
[06:02] Well, it really would be great 非常不错
[06:03] if I wasn’t spending it with my ex 如果我不是和我前妻一起过的话
[06:05] and her parents who were already mad at me 还有她的父母 他们恨我
[06:07] for “Turning her gay.” 因为”我把她变成了同性恋”
[06:09] When I met her, 我认识她的时候
[06:10] she owned a pit bull named Tracy Chapman — 她有条比特犬叫特蕾西·查普曼
[06:12] The seeds were planted. I just watered them. 种子早已经种下 我只是浇了水
[06:14] Well, at least this Christmas is gonna be exciting 至少这次圣诞会很激动
[06:16] because Doris is having a baby. 因为多瑞丝要生孩子了
[06:18] No, I am not. No Christmas baby. 不 我不生 我不要圣诞宝宝
[06:21] Christmas is my favorite day out of the year, 一年中我最喜欢的日子就是圣诞节
[06:23] and I’m not gonna let this thing spoil it. 我不会让这小东西毁了
[06:25] I ruin my kids’ lives. They don’t ruin mine! 是我毁掉孩子的生活 不是他们毁我的
[06:29] I’m keeping this thing in until midnight. 我会把孩子留到午夜后才生
[06:31] Uh, if it’s not healthy to hold in your pee, 憋尿如果不健康
[06:33] I can’t imagine it’s healthy to hold in a baby. 我无法想象憋住宝宝是健康的
[06:40] Hey, honey. I’m gonna be here for a while. 亲爱的 我要待上一阵
[06:43] No, no. You need to come home right now. 不不 你需要马上回家
[06:45] The kids are driving me crazy. 孩子们快把我逼疯了
[06:47] I can’t come home yet. Doris’ family is delayed. 我还不能回家 多瑞丝的家人要晚些来
[06:50] What’s that noise? 这是什么声音
[06:51] Our children demanding their presents. 我们的孩子们在要礼物
[06:53] Dad! Anna-Kat fell down, and she’s bleeding! 爸 安娜凯特摔倒了 她流血了
[06:55] You need to come out here now! 你需要马上出来
[07:00] Slide something under the door with her blood on it. 从门缝里塞点东西进来 要沾上她的血
[07:04] Open the damn door, Greg! 开门 格雷格
[07:06] I’m seeing a very upsetting side of our children. 我看到了我们孩子令人非常不安的一面
[07:08] – I’m gonna let them open the presents. – No way. -我会让他们拆礼物 -不行
[07:10] The family tradition is that we open presents together — 家庭传统是我们一起拆礼物
[07:13] breakfast, fireplace, speech, presents. 早餐 壁炉 讲话 礼物
[07:16] That’s really your tradition that you grew up with. 那是你长大时你家的传统
[07:18] Maybe our new tradition should be more “Casual fun” 也许我们的新传统应该是”随意开心”
[07:20] and less “Desperate hostage situation.” 少点”绝望的人质情况”
[07:21] No. A desperate hostage situation 不 绝望的人质情况
[07:23] is what Christmas is all about. 就是圣诞精神
[07:25] Why do you think “Die Hard” Is a stone-cold classic? 否则为什么《虎胆龙威》是绝对经典
[07:28] Well, what am I supposed to do 如果我们不在一起
[07:29] if we can’t open our gifts until we’re all together? 就不能拆礼物 那我怎么做
[07:30] Figure it out! 自己想办法
[07:40] Oh, look at all those presents. 好多的礼物
[07:42] The pediatric ward is this way. 小儿科病房在那边
[07:43] Oh. No. 不是的
[07:45] These are for us. 这是我们的礼物
[07:48] Let’s go. 我们走
[08:01] Doris, if poor people found out 多瑞丝 如果穷人发现
[08:03] that this is how the 1% give birth, 1%的富人是这么生孩子的
[08:04] they would drown you in your own cucumber water. 他们会用你的黄瓜水淹死你
[08:07] You may be right, 也许你说得对
[08:08] but one of the benefits of being in the 1% 但做1%的一个好处就是
[08:10] is we don’t care. 我们不在乎
[08:13] Hi, Mama. 妈妈
[08:15] What are you guys doing here? 你们怎么来了
[08:17] You told me to figure it out, so here we are, 你让我想办法 所以我来了
[08:19] all together, Christmas tradition intact. 我们在一起 圣诞传统一点没变
[08:22] Greg, this is not the tradition. 格雷格 这不是传统
[08:23] The tradition is, we open our presents 传统是 我们在壁炉前
[08:25] in front of the fireplace. 拆礼物
[08:26] There’s a fireplace. 这里有壁炉
[08:27] What? Where? 什么 哪里
[08:29] In the parlor. Taylor. 在会客厅 泰勒
[08:39] I like the way ya live, lady. 我喜欢你的生活方式 女士
[08:47] Okay. It’s Christmas. 好的 今天是圣诞节
[08:49] And we’re all together. 我们在一起
[08:50] And there’s a fireplace. 这里有壁炉
[08:52] Check, check, check. 打勾 打勾 打勾
[08:54] But we don’t have breakfast. 但我们没早餐
[08:56] You can just order room service. 你可以叫房间服务
[08:58] We’re not having hospital food for Christmas breakfast. 我们才不会把医院食物当圣诞早餐
[09:00] A nice breakfast — that’s our tradition. 丰富的早餐 这是我们的传统
[09:03] Nurse, what are the specials? 护士 今天的招牌菜是什么
[09:04] Today, we have caviar on homemade blinis 今天有手工薄饼加鱼子酱
[09:07] with a dollop of crème fraîche 再加一点法式酸奶油
[09:08] or poached wild salmon with hollandaise 或是荷兰汁水煮野生三文鱼
[09:10] and ricotta avocado crostini cups. 以及意式干酪鳄梨面包片杯
[09:12] Enough. Who wants to eat that slop? 够了 谁要吃这些烂东西
[09:15] All right, Mom. Now you’re just making excuses. 好了 妈 你这是在找借口
[09:18] This is the nicest Christmas we’ve ever had. 这是我们度过的最美好的圣诞节
[09:20] It’s a nicer room. 房间更好
[09:22] It’s better food. 食物更好
[09:24] We have our own waitress. 我们还有服务员
[09:25] Oh, I’m not a waitress. I’m a nurse. 我不是服务员 我是护士
[09:27] Okay. 好的
[09:28] Oh! You’re a nurse. Could you look at my hands? 你是护士 能看看我的手吗
[09:30] I think they’re getting bluer. 我觉得更蓝了
[09:32] Okay, I’m gonna need everyone to step out now. 好了 大家都出去
[09:34] You heard her. Everyone out. 你们听到了 所有人出去
[09:36] Your presents are gonna have to wait. 你们的礼物得等等再拆
[09:37] And, Greg, your hands are fine. 格雷格 你的手没事
[09:38] Doris has an actual medical emergency. 多瑞丝出现紧急医疗事故
[09:42] Hey, is something wrong? What’s that thing beeping for? 有什么问题 那东西为什么在叫
[09:44] Everything’s okay. 没事
[09:46] Someone just unplugged your fetal monitor 有人拔了你的胎儿监护仪插头
[09:47] and the backup battery ran low. 备用电池没电了
[09:49] Oh. Sorry, my bad. 抱歉 是我不好
[09:51] I was gonna charge my phone. 我打算给手机充电
[09:55] Maybe Mom’s right. 也许妈妈说得对
[09:56] Maybe I’m just making myself crazy. 也许我只是逼自己发疯
[09:57] Al Capone thought he was going crazy, 阿尔·卡彭以为他疯了
[09:59] but in reality, it was the syphilitic dementia. 但现实中 那只是梅毒失智症
[10:03] You know, if you want to ask Gina out, 如果你要约吉娜出去
[10:05] you should practice first by asking someone else out. 你应该先练习 约别人
[10:07] Who? 谁
[10:08] Anyone. 任何人都行
[10:10] How about her? 她怎么样
[10:11] Are you nuts? 你疯了吗
[10:13] She’s like 80. 她有80岁了
[10:14] It’s not like she’s gonna go out with you. 又不是说她会和你约会
[10:16] It’s just practice getting the words out. 只是练习约人
[10:18] Just go up there, be charming, make her laugh. 过去展现魅力 让她笑
[10:21] Eyo and I used to laugh all the time. 埃约和我以前总是笑
[10:23] Maybe we were meant to be together, 也许我们命中注定在一起
[10:25] and I just threw it all away. 我就这样把这段感情扔了
[10:26] Maybe he’s my soul mate, and I — 也许他是我的灵魂伴侣 而我
[10:28] All right. All right. You win. 好了 好了 你赢了
[10:30] I can’t listen to this. 我听不下去了
[10:31] I’m gonna take a run at the granny in the gift shop. 我去找礼品店的奶奶
[10:47] If you don’t have anything to do, 如果你没事做
[10:49] would you like to… 你能不能
[10:52] sell me this license-plate key chain? 卖给我这个牌照钥匙扣
[10:54] Sure… 当然
[10:57] Larry. 莱瑞
[10:59] So? 怎么样
[11:00] Great advice. 很好的建议
[11:02] My confidence is officially in the toilet. 我的自信正式完蛋了
[11:05] And I just spent like $8 on a license-plate key chain. 我刚花了8元买牌照钥匙扣
[11:08] Eyo’s car had a license plate. 埃约的车也有牌照钥匙扣
[11:10] Hey, there’s Andrew Wages. 那是安德鲁·韦吉斯
[11:13] We do Revolutionary War reenactments together. 我们一起参加独立战争重演
[11:17] I’m gonna go say hi. 我去打个招呼
[11:20] Hey, Andrew. Merry Christmas. 安德鲁 圣诞快乐
[11:22] Oh. Hey, Greg. 格雷格
[11:23] Bummer you have to work on Christmas. 圣诞节工作很扫兴吧
[11:25] Ah, now you think I’m a terrible doctor. 现在你认为我是个糟糕的医生
[11:27] Well, I’m not. 我不是的
[11:28] I just refuse to play their political games! 我只是拒绝玩他们的政治游戏
[11:33] Hey, what’s going on with your hands? 你的手怎么了
[11:34] Right? 对吗
[11:35] Yeah. They’re bluish gray. 带蓝色的灰色
[11:36] That’s what I’ve been saying! 我也是这样说的
[11:37] You know, that could be serious. 有可能很严重
[11:39] I knew it could be serious! 我就知道很严重
[11:40] Wait. It could be serious? 慢着 会很严重吗
[11:44] It’s all right. Just breathe. 没事 呼吸
[11:46] You’re having another contraction. 你又经历了一次宫缩
[11:48] It’s not just the contractions. I’m having a fourth child. 不是宫缩的问题 我要生第四个孩子了
[11:51] I told this thing not to come out until tomorrow, 我让这小东西明天再出生
[11:53] and the son of a bitch is already not listening to me. 这个狗娘养的已经不听我的话了
[11:55] Uh, do you realize in that scenario, 你知道在这种情况下
[11:57] you just called yourself a bitch? 你刚叫自己狗娘吗
[11:58] Shut up, laptop. 闭嘴 笔记本
[11:59] What am I doing having another child? 我又生一个孩子做什么
[12:01] I haven’t done a very good job with my first three. 前三个我都教得不好
[12:03] You have done a great job. 你做得非常棒
[12:05] My kids hate me. 我的孩子讨厌我
[12:06] That’s true. I take back what I just said. 是的 我收回刚才的话
[12:08] It’s ’cause you tiger-mom the hell out of them. 那是因为你一直是个虎妈
[12:10] Think of baby number four as an opportunity 把第四个宝宝当作一次机会
[12:11] to do things differently. 有所改变
[12:13] You mean I could, like… validate its feelings, 你是说我可以允许孩子有感受
[12:15] even if they’re stupid? 哪怕是愚蠢的
[12:17] Yes. That’s pretty much the job. 对 当妈就是这样
[12:20] We wanted to see if Doris was okay. 我们想看看多瑞丝有没有事
[12:22] You guys are so sweet. 你们真好
[12:24] Yes, she and the baby are perfectly fine. 没事 她和宝宝非常好
[12:27] Presents! 礼物
[12:31] Okay. 好的
[12:33] We got the breakfast. 早餐来了
[12:35] We got the fireplace. 还有壁炉
[12:36] We’re all together, so we can open some — 我们在一起 所以我们要拆…
[12:39] Hang on. I don’t see your dad. 等等 我没看到你爸
[12:40] Oh, Dr. Wages took him for some blood tests. 韦吉斯医生让他做血检
[12:43] What? That’s not possible. 什么 那不可能
[12:45] He would’ve texted me. 他会发短信给我的
[12:52] Frankly, I can’t believe 说实话 我不敢相信
[12:53] you ignored your symptoms for so long. 你无视症状这么久
[12:55] Katie, don’t blame yourself, 凯蒂 别怪自己
[12:56] although that would be the natural place for you to go. 哪怕现在怪自己是正常的
[12:59] What do you think it is, Dr. Wages? 你觉得是什么原因 韦吉斯医生
[13:01] Well, I can’t be certain, 我不能确定
[13:02] but some of the symptoms are consistent with gangrene. 有些症状符合坏疽
[13:05] Are you serious? 你说真的吗
[13:06] Deadly. 当然[与致命同词]
[13:07] – It’s deadly? – Oh. No. No, sorry. -是致命的吗 -不 抱歉
[13:10] I just mean I’m really, really serious. 我是说我非常非常认真
[13:12] You’re not the first one to be confused. 你不是第一个糊涂的人
[13:13] Really got to stop doing that. 真的不能再用这个词了
[13:15] Amputation is a far greater risk. 截肢有很大的风险
[13:17] I concur. 我同意
[13:21] My last Christmas with hands. 我最后一个有手的圣诞节
[13:28] Look on the bright side — 往好处想
[13:30] maybe you’ll get hooks for hands. 也许你可以装个钩子手
[13:31] That’d be cool. 很酷
[13:32] Plus my friend, Dahlia, might finally shut up 而且我朋友达利亚终于可以不谈
[13:35] about her dad’s glass eye. 她爸的玻璃眼了
[13:38] I don’t want to have hooks for hands. 我不要钩子手
[13:40] Why don’t you guys go wait with Anna-Kat in the hall? 不如去走廊和安娜凯特一起等
[13:45] Sweetheart, stay calm. You are not losing anything. 亲爱的 冷静 你不会失去任何东西
[13:48] Your friend Doris says she needs you right away. 你朋友多瑞丝说马上需要你
[13:51] Don’t worry. 别担心
[13:52] I’m gonna go explain the situation to Doris and be right back. 我去跟多瑞丝解释下情况 马上回来
[13:54] But you won’t be alone. 但你不会孤单
[13:56] Hold on to Angela. 拿着安吉拉
[13:58] Maybe for the last time. 也许这是最后一次
[14:00] Hurry back, Katie. 快点回来 凯蒂
[14:03] Is Dad gonna be okay? 爸爸会没事吗
[14:05] We’re still waiting on the tests, 还在等化验结果
[14:07] but I don’t want you guys to worry. 但我不希望你们担心
[14:09] Yeah, but if they have to take the hands, 但如果他们必须锯掉手
[14:10] could they replace them with, like, 可以重新装一个
[14:12] Go-Go-Gadget Hands? 神探加杰特那样的手吗
[14:14] Like a whisk and an umbrella 有搅拌器 还有伞
[14:17] so he can make pancakes in the rain. 这样他可以在雨中做煎饼
[14:19] That’s an excellent silver lining. 多么棒的不幸中的万幸
[14:21] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[14:24] Poor Dad. 可怜的爸爸
[14:26] Life can change in an instant. 生活瞬间就会改变
[14:28] I don’t want to live with regrets. 我不想带着遗憾活着
[14:29] Me neither. 我也不想
[14:31] I’m gonna call Eyo and get back together. 我要打给埃约复合
[14:33] And I’m gonna go ask out that for-sure-plays-ukulele lady 我要约那个在礼品店工作的
[14:36] who works in the gift shop. 肯定弹尤克里里琴的女士
[14:39] You seem better. 你看起来好些了
[14:41] Did your drugs kick in? 药生效了吗
[14:43] Totally. 绝对的
[14:43] And now I see things so much clearer. 现在我看事情清楚多了
[14:46] So I may have made a few mistakes with my first three. 也许对前三个孩子 我是犯了一些错
[14:50] I’m gonna do better with this one. 对这个我会改进
[14:52] I’m taking a do-over. 我会来个大返工
[14:54] That’s great, Doris. 太好了 多瑞丝
[14:55] Now it’s time to unclench and let nature take its course. 是时候张开双腿 顺其自然了
[14:59] You’re right. I love my Christmas baby. 你是对的 我爱我的圣诞宝宝
[15:01] And I love these drugs. 我喜欢这些药
[15:03] I’m glad you’re in a good place, 很高兴你状态这么好
[15:04] because I’ve been neglecting my family, 因为我忽视了我的家人
[15:06] and I need to get back to Greg. 我得回到格雷格那边
[15:07] Oh, no. No, no. Katie, don’t go. 不不 凯蒂 别走
[15:09] Suck some of this stuff out of my I.V. 喝点我静脉注射的东西
[15:12] and come on this ride with me. 和我一起享受
[15:13] Got to go. Next baby! 我得走了 你生下一个时我陪你
[15:21] Hi. I’m back. 我回来了
[15:23] Seeing as it’s Christmas and all, 因为今天是圣诞节
[15:25] I’d like to know if you’d… 我想知道你是否会
[15:31] …sell me this key chain. 卖给我这个钥匙扣
[15:34] That’ll be $8… 8块钱
[15:36] Jerome. 杰罗姆
[15:56] Would you like to see “The Nutcracker” Tomorrow night? 你明晚想看《胡桃夹子》吗
[15:59] I have two tickets. 我有两张票
[16:02] – I’d love to see “The Nutcracker.” – Yes! -我非常想看《胡桃夹子》 -太好了
[16:04] My mom died this year, and my sister and I 我妈妈今年去世了 我们姐妹俩
[16:06] used to go see “The Nutcracker” With her every Christmas. 以前每年圣诞都会和她一起看《胡桃夹子》
[16:08] Oh, wait. The thing is — 等等 事实上
[16:10] We weren’t planning to go this year, 我们今年没计划去
[16:11] – but then you come in with two free tickets. – No. -但你带来了两张免费票 -不
[16:13] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[16:14] It was my sister’s idea to ask you. 是我姐姐让我问你的
[16:16] Then you’re both angels. 那你俩都是天使
[16:18] It’s like my mom sent you to me — 就像是我妈妈派你来的
[16:19] two little Christmas angels. 两个圣诞小天使
[16:23] Maybe I won’t turn back to drugs after all. 也许我不用继续服药
[16:25] I got to go. 我得走了
[16:28] Ooh! I’m gonna Google your symptoms. 我要谷歌一下你的症状
[16:31] Katie said no checking the Internet. 凯蒂说了不要在网上查
[16:32] She said it to you, not to me. 她对你说的 不是对我说的
[16:35] There’s a whole chat room of people 有一个聊天室的人
[16:37] whose hands turned blue. 手都变蓝了
[16:39] Ooh, you got to love the Internet. 不得不爱网络
[16:41] You know, the other day my zipper got stuck, 那天我的拉链卡住了
[16:42] and I couldn’t figure out how to get it loose. 我想不出怎么打开
[16:44] Turns out, you can use a crayon, Greg. 原来可以用蜡笔 格雷格
[16:46] A crayon! 蜡笔
[16:48] Mm. But you might lose your hands. 但你可能失去你的手
[16:51] Let’s focus on that. 我们关注这个问题
[16:55] How’d it go? 怎么样
[16:56] In the following order, I think it went 按照顺序应该是
[16:58] awkward, thrilling, strange, sad, 尴尬 激动 奇怪 伤心
[17:01] and then purely uncomfortable. 最后纯粹是不安
[17:03] But you asked her out? 你约了她吗
[17:04] Hmm. Yeah. I guess I did. 是 我想我约了
[17:07] You call Eyo? 你给埃约打了电话吗
[17:08] Yep, and as soon as I heard his voice, 打了 我一听到他的声音
[17:11] I realized breaking up was the right decision, 我就发现分手是正确的决定
[17:13] and I’m standing by it. 我会坚持下去
[17:14] Also, he’s dating Bruce Westfield, 而且 他在约会布鲁斯·韦斯特菲尔德
[17:16] the co-captain of the water polo team, 水球队的副队长
[17:17] so that helped. 分手更容易了
[17:21] Did you buy any new pants recently? 你最近买了新裤子吗
[17:22] I bought some jeans, back when framing my thighs 我买了牛仔裤 那时候突显我的大腿
[17:26] seemed like such an important thing. 似乎是非常重要的事
[17:27] No. Listen. 不 听着
[17:29] Find some rubbing alcohol and rub it on your hands. 找点外用酒精擦手
[17:31] I don’t think alcohol is… 我想酒精
[17:34] gonna… 不能
[17:38] Oh, my God. 我的天
[17:39] The blue is coming off! 蓝色掉了
[17:41] It’s your new pants! It’s a thing. 是你的新裤子 是这样的
[17:42] There’s a guy that figured out 有个人想明白
[17:44] he was rubbing his hands on his new jeans, 他在新牛仔裤上擦手
[17:45] and the blue dye was coming off. 然后蓝色染料沾在了手上
[17:46] Look at that. 看啊
[17:48] My hands were tingling from the carpal tunnel. 我的手是因为腕部综合症痛
[17:50] I must have rubbed them on my pants — 我肯定在裤子上摩擦手
[17:51] Oh, no. Katie’s gonna think I’m an idiot. 不好 凯蒂会觉得我是白痴
[17:53] At least you’re not gonna lose your hands. 至少你不会失去双手
[17:56] How are you doing? 你还好吗
[17:58] There’s something you should know. 有件事你需要知道
[17:58] No, there’s something you should know. 不 有件事你需要知道
[18:00] I am sorry that I didn’t listen to you 抱歉你说有问题时
[18:03] when you said something was wrong. 我没听你的
[18:04] I-It’s okay, Katie. You should know that I-I — 没事 凯蒂 你应该知道我…
[18:06] No. You were suffering, and I just brushed it off. 不 你在忍受痛苦 而我一带而过
[18:09] I’m gonna change, Greg. 我会改变 格雷格
[18:12] I’m gonna be better. 我会变得更好
[18:14] From now on, 从现在开始
[18:15] I’m gonna be the wife that you need me to be. 我会做你需要的老婆
[18:18] Katie… 凯蒂
[18:21] …that sounds great. 听起来真棒
[18:23] Uh, aren’t you gonna tell her — 你不打算告诉她…
[18:24] I’m sure with your unconditional love and support, 我相信有你无条件的爱与支持
[18:26] this thing will just go away on its own. 这个病会自己好的
[18:28] I should have been there for you, 我应该支持你的
[18:29] but I was more focused on Doris 但我却只关注多瑞丝
[18:31] and my stupid Christmas traditions. 和我愚蠢的圣诞传统
[18:33] It’s not stupid. 并不愚蠢
[18:34] Annoying, certainly. 烦人是肯定的
[18:36] Inflexible, yes. 太死板 没错
[18:38] It’s just what we used to do when I was a kid. 这是我小时候做的
[18:39] Growing up, my mom always traveled for work, 成长过程中 我妈总是为工作到处跑
[18:42] but the only time that we could depend on her to be home 但唯一我们可以指望她回家的时间
[18:45] was on Christmas Day. 就是圣诞节
[18:47] That’s why these traditions are so important to me. 所以这些传统对我来说非常重要
[18:50] Sweetie, we don’t need traditions to keep our family together. 亲爱的 你不需要传统让我们一家人在一起
[18:52] We’re always together. 我们总是在一起
[18:54] I’m not going anywhere. The kids aren’t going anywhere. 我哪里也不去 孩子哪里也不去
[18:56] And my hands… 我的手
[18:58] aren’t going anywhere. 哪里也不去
[19:00] What? 什么
[19:01] It was my pants. 是因为我的裤子
[19:03] I My carpal tunnel 我的腕部综合症
[19:05] was making me rub my hands on my new jeans, 令我在牛仔裤上摩擦双手
[19:07] and the dye turned my hands blue, so… 染料把我手变成了蓝色 所以
[19:10] Wait. 慢着
[19:11] So, you’re okay? It was nothing? 你没事 什么病也没有
[19:13] I know what you’re thinking — It’s a Christmas miracle. 我知道你在想什么 这是圣诞奇迹
[19:24] Go take care of your friend. 去照顾你的朋友
[19:30] Don’t you ever flip me down again, Greg. 永远不要把我关下去 格雷格
[19:36] Who’s Mommy’s do-over baby? You are. 谁是妈妈的大返工宝宝 就是你
[19:39] I’m gonna spoil you, 我会宠爱你
[19:41] and it’s gonna drive a wedge between you and your siblings. 这会让你和哥哥姐姐的感情很不好
[19:43] Yes, it will. 会的
[19:46] Thanks for being there for me. 感谢你陪着我
[19:48] Now go find your family. 快去找你的家人
[19:50] Nah. 不了
[19:51] I already sent them home to open presents. 我已经让他们拆礼物了
[19:53] I was driving everyone crazy. 我把大家都快逼疯了
[19:56] You should learn to be a good mom like me. 你应该像我学习做个好妈妈
[19:59] Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐
[20:07] Go for it. 拆吧
[20:09] Presents! 礼物
[20:16] I hope you and your sister have a nice time. 希望你们姐妹俩看得开心
[20:20] Thank you… 谢谢你
[20:23] Larry Jerome. 莱瑞·杰罗姆
[20:30] So, I was wondering… 那个 我在想
[20:32] What? 什么
[20:34] Would you like to go out sometime? 你想改天约会吗
[20:37] Where? 去哪里
[20:38] I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:40] Okay. 好的
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme