时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The Egyptian plover and the Nile crocodile | 埃及千鸟和尼罗河鳄鱼 |
[00:05] | are an example of a symbiotic relationship at its finest. | 是共栖关系的最好体现例子 |
[00:10] | So…we’re just watching TV with the pig now. | 现在和猪一起看电视吗 |
[00:13] | Is that it? Is this my life? | 我的人生就是这样了吗 |
[00:15] | Hans Gruber has a name, Mama. | 汉斯·格鲁伯有名字的 妈妈 |
[00:17] | We don’t name food in this house. | 这个家不给食物取名字 |
[00:19] | We eat it. | 我们会吃掉它 |
[00:20] | Mama, he doesn’t understand that you’re joking. | 妈妈 它不懂你在开玩笑 |
[00:22] | – I’m not. – I promise you, sweetie. | -我没有 – 我向你保证 亲爱的 |
[00:25] | No one is ever going to eat Hans Gruber. | 永远没人会吃汉斯·格鲁伯 |
[00:26] | He’s a member of our family now. | 它现在是家里的一员了 |
[00:27] | Uh, Greg, honey. | 格雷格 亲爱的 |
[00:29] | Can you come join me at the window? | 陪我来窗户边好吗 |
[00:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:33] | So we can look out. | 我们能看向窗外 |
[00:34] | – Oh, at what? – I want to have a private conversation. | -看什么 -我要私下聊聊 |
[00:36] | Why are you so bad at this? | 你怎么就是这么没眼力劲 |
[00:40] | Okay, you stay. | 你留下 |
[00:42] | You know that reoccurring fantasy I have | 你知道我经常幻想的事 |
[00:44] | where I accidentally get locked up | 我意外被关在 |
[00:46] | in a mental hospital, and I get to spend three weeks | 精神病院 我能在病床上躺三周 |
[00:48] | alone in bed with no one bugging me? | 没人烦我 |
[00:49] | I’m familiar with your psych-ward vacation plan, yes. | 我知道你的疯人院休假计划 |
[00:52] | Well, I’m this close to doing it. | 我还差这么点就实施计划 |
[00:53] | How is it that we both said “No” To a puppy, | 我们俩都同意不养狗 |
[00:55] | yet you took it upon yourself to bring home a pig? | 你却自做主张带只猪回家 |
[00:58] | Mama, guess what. | 妈妈 你猜 |
[00:59] | Hans Gruber and I have a symbiotic relationship. | 汉斯·格鲁伯和我是共栖关系 |
[01:02] | I give him food, and he gives me love. | 我给它食物 它给我爱 |
[01:04] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[01:06] | The pig has to go. | 猪得走 |
[01:07] | But we’ve gotten used to having Hans Gruber around. | 但我们习惯了有汉斯·格鲁伯在家里 |
[01:09] | This has gone on long enough. Just fold already. | 这事已经有段时间了 快屈服吧 |
[01:12] | It’s only a matter of time before he does. | 他屈服只是早晚问题 |
[01:14] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[01:15] | Well, you always give in eventually. | 你总是最终会屈服 |
[01:17] | Is that what everyone in this house thinks of me — | 家里人都是这样想我的吗 |
[01:20] | that I always give in? | 我总是会屈服 |
[01:21] | Well, guess what — I’m not giving in on this one. | 你猜怎样 这次我不会屈服 |
[01:24] | – Ever. – Oh, “Ever.” | -永远不会 -永远吗 |
[01:25] | So, then, tomorrow? | 那就是明天 |
[01:26] | What the hell? I can’t get that pillow again. | 搞什么 那个枕头买不到了 |
[01:29] | That’s a one of a kind from T.J.Maxx. | 那是超市里独一无二的 |
[01:34] | This is me — forced to eat my anger. | 这是我 被迫吃下我的怒火 |
[01:43] | Just give him the M&M’S. | 把糖豆给它 |
[01:44] | Never! | 休想 |
[01:58] | Why are you sending slutty emojis to someone who isn’t your nice, | 你为什么把性感表情发给你可爱男友埃约 |
[02:01] | sweet boyfriend, Eyo? | 以外的人 |
[02:04] | – Who is he? – I’m not telling you anything. | -他是谁 -我不会告诉你的 |
[02:06] | Not a problem. I’ll just FaceTime him. | 没问题 我和他视频 |
[02:08] | Mom, give it back! Mnh-mnh! | 妈 还给我 |
[02:09] | Mom, give me back my phone! | 妈 手机还我 |
[02:11] | You know what? Fine. | 算了 |
[02:12] | His name is John Reese, | 他叫约翰·里斯 |
[02:13] | and he’s a senior. | 毕业班的 |
[02:14] | A senior? | 毕业班的 |
[02:16] | If that’s the best thing that you have to say about him — | 这就是他最大的优点吗 |
[02:18] | Ah, the McRib is back. | 猪排堡回来了 |
[02:20] | I’m gonna stay on you forever about this, Taylor! I’m like herpes! | 这事我永远会揪着不放 我就像疱疹一样 |
[02:24] | What the hell comes out of your mouth sometimes, Katie? | 有时候你说出来的真不是人话 凯蒂 |
[02:26] | See, Mama? He’s not expensive. | 看 妈妈 养它不贵 |
[02:28] | He eats garbage. | 它吃垃圾 |
[02:30] | It’s every mother’s dream to have a farm animal | 农场动物在厨房吃垃圾 |
[02:32] | consuming trash in her kitchen. | 是每个母亲的梦想 |
[02:37] | You’ll change your mind once I’ve trained him. | 我训练好它之后你会改变想法的 |
[02:39] | So, that’s it? | 是这样吗 |
[02:41] | That’s your plan — train the hog? | 这就是你的计划 训猪 |
[02:43] | Yes. Hans Gruber | 是的 汉斯·格鲁伯 |
[02:44] | is an unconventional pet, | 是非传统的宠物 |
[02:45] | but Anna-Kat has really bonded with him, and you know what? | 但安娜凯特与它建立了感情 |
[02:48] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[02:49] | Yeah, I don’t like the, uh, hillbilly factor, obviously, | 显然我不喜欢这种乡下元素 |
[02:52] | but I’m impressed that you’re not folding. | 但我钦佩你这次没屈服 |
[02:54] | I’ve never seen this side of you before. | 以前从没见过你的这一面 |
[02:56] | Thank you, Oliver. | 谢谢你 奥利弗 |
[02:57] | But Mom’s not gonna put up with it much longer. | 但妈妈不会忍受太久 |
[02:59] | If you two decide to get divorced, | 如果你俩决定离婚 |
[03:01] | I’ll go with whoever doesn’t get the minivan. | 谁不要那辆迷你厢车 我就跟谁 |
[03:04] | Katie? You’re thinking about divorce? | 凯蒂 你在考虑离婚吗 |
[03:07] | Just walk right in, Viv. Don’t worry about social norms. | 随便走进来 维芙 别管什么社会准则 |
[03:10] | We are not getting divorced. | 我们没有闹离婚 |
[03:11] | Oh, thank God, because, Katie, | 谢天谢地 凯蒂 |
[03:13] | divorce is not as good as you think it will be. | 离婚没你想得那么好 |
[03:15] | Even Greg might be better than no husband. | 有格雷格这种丈夫总比没有好 |
[03:17] | – Thank you, Viv. – You’re welcome. | -谢了 维芙 -不客气 |
[03:18] | Hey. These are for you. | 这是给你的 |
[03:19] | You bought me things? | 你给我买了礼物 |
[03:21] | I wish I could buy things. I have very little money. | 我倒想买东西 但我没什么钱了 |
[03:24] | It turns out prenups are legally binding, | 原来婚前协议是有法律效应的 |
[03:26] | even if you dramatically rip it up during mediation. | 哪怕你在仲裁中戏剧性地撕掉 |
[03:29] | Apparently, they make copies. | 显然他们会复印 |
[03:32] | You and Alan had a prenup? | 你和艾伦签了婚前协议 |
[03:34] | We did. I’m momentarily not as rich as I look. | 是的 我没有看上去那么富有 |
[03:36] | I got the house but not a lot of actual money. | 我拿到了房子 但没什么钱 |
[03:39] | So, I was hoping you could teach me | 所以我希望你可以教我 |
[03:40] | how to do laundry like poor people do. | 像穷人那样洗衣服 |
[03:44] | Viv, I’m not gonna teach you remedial housekeeping. | 维芙 我不会教你做家务 |
[03:49] | You’re doing it for me! Love it. | 你会帮我做 太好了 |
[03:51] | Oh, do I need a ticket or anything? | 我需要拿收据吗 |
[03:54] | – No. – Okay. Bye! | -不用 -好的 拜拜 |
[03:58] | This is why having money is important. | 所以有钱很重要 |
[04:01] | Spencer Blitz doesn’t do his own laundry. | 斯宾塞·布利茨不用自己洗衣服 |
[04:03] | DCOB D.C.O.B. | |
[04:05] | “Dry clean only, baby.” | 只要干洗 宝贝 |
[04:07] | Spencer is the type of greedy, self-centered person | 斯宾塞是典型的贪婪自私的人 |
[04:10] | we don’t want Oliver becoming. | 我们不希望奥利弗变成那样 |
[04:11] | I can’t believe you’re still letting him work for that ex-con. | 真不敢相信你依然让他为那个前科犯干活 |
[04:15] | She wants you to fold on this, too, but don’t do it, Dad. | 她想你屈服 但别这样做 爸爸 |
[04:17] | Stay strong. | 坚强些 |
[04:18] | Hey, puberty boy. | 青春期小子 |
[04:20] | Nobody asked you. | 没人问你 |
[04:23] | Come on. Come on. | 过来过来 |
[04:25] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[04:26] | Hans Gruber, you’re a genius! | 汉斯·格鲁伯 你是天才 |
[04:28] | Ja, schwein! | 是的 小猪 |
[04:29] | Where you off to? | 你去哪里 |
[04:31] | Uh, I’m picking up dinner | 我去主街的餐厅 |
[04:32] | for me and Spencer from Tavern On Main. | 为我和斯宾塞取晚餐 |
[04:34] | I’m really excited. | 我非常激动 |
[04:36] | I’ve never had a red lobster from a restaurant that wasn’t named “Red Lobster.” | 我从来没吃过非”红龙虾餐厅”的红龙虾 |
[04:39] | You seem to be developing a real friendship with Spencer. | 你似乎和斯宾塞发展了真正的友谊 |
[04:41] | Seems like that? Good, then it’s working. | 看起来是吗 太好了 这就对了 |
[04:44] | Soon, he’ll think of me as the son he never had, | 很快他会把我当作儿子 |
[04:46] | and I’ll become the sole heir to a huge fortune | 我会成为巨大财富的唯一继承人 |
[04:48] | that he does have. | 他的确很有钱 |
[04:50] | All that smile’s missing is this. | 这副笑容还差这个 |
[04:53] | Ooh, I like that. I’m gonna use it. | 我喜欢 以后用 |
[04:57] | Mama. Watch this. | 妈妈 你看 |
[05:03] | Sit. | 坐 |
[05:06] | Now, stay. | 不动 |
[05:12] | Wow! I’m impressed. | 好厉害 |
[05:14] | Good work. | 做得好 |
[05:16] | Here. Go ahead. | 给 来吧 |
[05:18] | – Open them. – Are you sure? | -打开 -你确定吗 |
[05:20] | Yeah, Hans Gruber’s got this down. | 汉斯·格鲁伯训练好了 |
[05:28] | – Just drop the M&M’S! – Never! | -放下糖豆 -休想 |
[05:32] | Table looks beautiful, Oli-boy. | 餐桌布置得很漂亮 小奥 |
[05:34] | Go ahead and light the candles, will ya? | 点燃蜡烛好吗 |
[05:36] | Ooh, candlelight. | 烛光 |
[05:37] | Hi, guys! | 你们好 |
[05:39] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[05:40] | Oh, I pulled my hamstring | 我在跑步时 |
[05:42] | while I was out running, and I had to stop to stretch. | 突然抽筋 必须做伸展运动 |
[05:44] | I looked out the window, and there she was — | 我看向窗外就看到了她 |
[05:47] | bent clear over, wearing the tightest pants | 弯下腰 穿的紧身裤 |
[05:50] | I have ever had the pleasure of seeing a woman wear. | 我从来没荣幸看其他女人穿过 |
[05:53] | They’re called yoga pants. | 那叫瑜伽裤 |
[05:55] | Yoga pants? | 瑜伽裤 |
[05:56] | They’re very stretchy. | 弹性非常好 |
[05:57] | Oh, you’re very stretchy. | 你的弹性非常好 |
[06:01] | Viv, sweetheart, don’t you have some place you need to be? | 维芙 亲爱的 你不是有地方要去吗 |
[06:03] | Oliver, sweetheart, I’m supposed to be here. | 奥利弗 亲爱的 我应该来这里 |
[06:07] | Spencer invited me to dinner. | 斯宾塞邀请我吃晚餐 |
[06:08] | That’s my seat. | 那是我的座位 |
[06:10] | I’ll just go get the Cristal. | 我去拿水晶香槟 |
[06:11] | Ooh, I love it! | 我好喜欢 |
[06:16] | Viv. | 维芙 |
[06:18] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[06:19] | I know exactly what you’re doing. | 我知道你在做什么 |
[06:21] | You need a new rich guy, | 你需要另找一个有钱男人 |
[06:22] | and you think you’re gonna take mine. | 你以为可以抢走我的 |
[06:23] | Oh, I don’t think it. I know it. | 我不是以为 我是知道 |
[06:26] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:27] | What makes you so sure of that? | 你凭什么这么确定 |
[06:28] | Because only one of us has boobs. | 因为我俩中只有一个有咪咪 |
[06:35] | Say goodbye to Oliver! | 跟奥利弗说再见 |
[06:37] | Bye, Oliver! | 再见 奥利弗 |
[06:41] | I have to be honest, Katie. | 我必须说实话 凯蒂 |
[06:43] | I thought it would be hard to be physically attracted | 我原以为78岁的老男人 |
[06:45] | to a 78-year-old man, but Spencer’s so wealthy. | 很难在身体上吸引人 但斯宾塞太有钱了 |
[06:48] | I mean, I’m not a gold digger. | 我不是傍大款的 |
[06:49] | No, you are not! | 不 你不是 |
[06:51] | But this gold is like right there, | 但这位大款就在面前 |
[06:53] | heaped up in a huge pile. | 非常有钱的大款 |
[06:56] | You’d be crazy not to pick it up. | 你不要钱就是疯了 |
[06:57] | I know! | 就是啊 |
[06:59] | Did you do the yoga-pants stretch I suggested? | 你做了我建议的瑜伽裤伸展吗 |
[07:02] | That would’ve done it. | 应该管用 |
[07:04] | Almost doing it for me. | 几乎对我有作用 |
[07:05] | Right?! | 对吗 |
[07:07] | It was you. | 原来是你 |
[07:08] | What’s that now? | 怎么回事 |
[07:10] | You sent Viv over to Spencer’s | 你让维芙去斯宾塞家 |
[07:11] | so she could squeeze me out of the picture. | 这样她可以把我挤出去 |
[07:13] | I was his only friend in the world until this came along. | 我本来是他在世上唯一的朋友 直到这家伙出现 |
[07:16] | It’s not gonna work. | 没用的 |
[07:18] | Spencer and I have something special together, | 斯宾塞和我有着特殊的感情 |
[07:20] | and I’m not gonna let you two get between us. | 我不会让你俩拆散我们 |
[07:30] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[07:32] | Viv. | 维芙 |
[07:34] | That car is gonna shine. | 这辆车会亮闪闪的 |
[07:35] | This kid knows how to take care of me. | 这孩子懂得如何照顾我 |
[07:39] | Keep walking, blondie. | 走开 金发妞 |
[08:15] | I’m soaking. Would you be a sweetheart and go get me a towel? | 我湿透了 你能帮我拿条毛巾吗 |
[08:20] | Anything for you. | 为了你什么都愿意 |
[08:21] | We’re done here, Oliver. | 你可以回去了 奥利弗 |
[08:38] | Does anyone know what’s inside this container of cream cheese? | 有谁知道奶油芝士罐子里是什么 |
[08:41] | Someone wrote “This is not cream cheese” On it. | 有人写了”这不是奶油芝士” |
[08:43] | Mom, you’ve dated two guys at the same time before, right? | 妈 你以前同时约会过两个男生对吗 |
[08:46] | Yeah, of course. Wait. | 当然 等等 |
[08:48] | No. | 没有 |
[08:51] | This is not cream cheese. | 这不是奶油芝士 |
[08:54] | Hold that thought. What are you doing? | 等下再说 你做什么 |
[08:56] | Fighting for my man. | 抢回我的男人 |
[08:58] | I’m gonna introduce Spencer to the 21st century | 我要用维芙送我的游戏机 |
[09:01] | using the very Xbox Viv gave me. | 将斯宾塞带进21世纪 |
[09:03] | Stay out of Viv’s way. | 别妨碍维芙 |
[09:04] | She needs Spencer more than you do. | 比起你 她更需要斯宾塞 |
[09:06] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道 |
[09:07] | A woman like Viv, when she sees an opportunity | 像维芙这样的女人 当她看到 |
[09:09] | to better her situation, she has to grab it. | 改善环境的机会时 她必须抓住 |
[09:11] | She’s only after his money, | 她只是为了他的钱 |
[09:13] | which is gonna be my money — mine. | 那些将是我的钱 我的 |
[09:15] | Oliver, for the last time — | 奥利弗 最后说一次 |
[09:18] | There aren’t even M&M’S! | 这些不是糖豆 |
[09:19] | – Hans Gruber! – It’s not easy for me to jump up on this counter, Greg! | -汉斯·格鲁伯 -我跳上来可不容易 |
[09:22] | You know I have a thing against jumping! | 我知道我讨厌跳跃 |
[09:25] | I realize the dog-training-book approach isn’t working, | 我发现训狗书上的办法不管用 |
[09:28] | but I’ve tracked down someone who can help. | 但我找到了能帮忙的人 |
[09:30] | Do you remember The Critter Man? | 还记得那个动物男吗 |
[09:31] | You mean that weird guy who got those baby raccoons | 把小浣熊赶出地下室的那个 |
[09:33] | out of the basement? | 奇怪家伙吗 |
[09:34] | And drove them all the way to Maine | 然后开车送它们去缅因州 |
[09:35] | and set them free by that beautiful lake? | 在美丽的湖边放它们自由 |
[09:37] | Uh…yeah. That’s what that guy did. | 对 那家伙是这样做的 |
[09:40] | The Critter Man is gonna drive Hans Gruber | 动物男会开车送汉斯·格鲁伯 |
[09:43] | to Maine to live with the baby raccoons by the lake? | 去缅因州和小浣熊们住在湖边吗 |
[09:45] | No. He hooked me up with a pig whisperer. | 不 他帮我联系上了猪语者 |
[09:47] | If you’re serious, I’m gonna drive you up to Maine to live by the lake. | 如果你说真的 我会开车送你去缅因州住在湖边 |
[09:50] | We’re not getting a pig whisperer! | 我们不请猪语者 |
[09:51] | First of all, I don’t even need a “First of all.” | 首先 我根本不用说什么首先 |
[09:54] | We’re not doing it. | 我们不会这样做 |
[09:55] | I’m doubling down on training Hans Gruber. | 我要加倍训练汉斯·格鲁伯 |
[09:57] | Everyone expects me to fold. This is me not folding! | 所有人都指望我会屈服 我不会 |
[10:02] | And you need to get used to me and Spencer being together. | 你得习惯我和斯宾塞在一起 |
[10:04] | You will not break us apart. | 你无法拆散我们 |
[10:06] | And I know how that sounds. | 我知道听起来像什么 |
[10:12] | Now head into the jungle village | 现在去丛林小村 |
[10:13] | and don’t shoot anyone who isn’t holding a gun. | 不要射击没有拿枪的人 |
[10:15] | This new technology’s unbelievable. | 这种新技术太惊人了 |
[10:18] | That little girl hiding behind the well looks so realistic. | 那个躲在井后的小女孩看起来太真实了 |
[10:21] | She’s got a machete. | 她有大砍刀 |
[10:22] | She looks so sweet. | 看起来这么漂亮 |
[10:23] | I’ll just shoot her in the arm. | 我开枪射她胳膊 |
[10:25] | Ooh, right in the forehead. | 正中前额 |
[10:27] | Hey, Spence. | 斯宾塞 |
[10:28] | You want to go play tennis with me out back? | 想和我一起出去打网球吗 |
[10:30] | I never want to do anything else except | 我不想做什么 除了玩这个 |
[10:32] | play these new, high-tech video games. | 最新的高科技的游戏 |
[10:36] | Did you hear that, Viv? | 你听到了吗 维芙 |
[10:37] | Who has the boobs now? | 现在谁有咪咪 |
[10:43] | Hey, Spence. | 斯宾塞 |
[10:45] | Do you want to go take a bath? | 你想去洗澡吗 |
[10:47] | Get out, Oliver. | 出去 奥利弗 |
[10:53] | Okay, first, you need to learn how to assert dominance. | 首先 你需要学会如何表现出统治地位 |
[10:55] | Let him know who’s in charge. | 让它知道谁是老大 |
[10:56] | Never be the one to break eye contact. | 永远不要做打断眼神接触的人 |
[10:58] | Like this? | 像这样吗 |
[11:00] | Exactly like this. | 正是如此 |
[11:01] | Do not look away. | 不要看向其他地方 |
[11:02] | Do not show weakness. | 不要表现出软弱 |
[11:04] | You are in charge. | 你是老大 |
[11:13] | Are you guys about to kiss? | 你们要亲亲吗 |
[11:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:17] | I’ve solved my Oliver problem by getting him away from Spencer | 我让奥利弗远离斯宾塞 解决了奥利弗的问题 |
[11:21] | and Viv’s problem by getting her involved with Spencer. | 让维芙接触斯宾塞 解决了维芙的问题 |
[11:23] | I’ve only got one problem left, | 现在只剩一个问题了 |
[11:25] | and that problem tastes really good | 而这个问题加上烧烤酱 |
[11:27] | with barbecue sauce and potato salad. | 和土豆沙拉 味道好极了 |
[11:31] | Can’t eat the pig, Katie. | 不能吃猪 凯蒂 |
[11:32] | We can’t keep it, either. | 我们也不能养它 |
[11:34] | It’s getting bigger every day. | 它每天都会长大一些 |
[11:35] | Seriously, Greg, just fold already. | 说真的 格雷格 快屈服吧 |
[11:40] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[11:41] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:45] | Kind of feels like you’re doing something. | 感觉你在做什么 |
[11:47] | Nope. | 不是 |
[11:50] | Are you trying to pig-train me, Greg? | 你想把我当猪训吗 格雷格 |
[11:52] | Is that what this is? | 是这样吗 |
[12:02] | Whatever this is, | 无论这是什么 |
[12:03] | you shouldn’t be doing it with the door open. | 你们不应该开着门做 |
[12:05] | What do you want, Taylor? | 什么事 泰勒 |
[12:06] | – Can I go to a party? – With who? | -我能参加派对吗 -和谁 |
[12:07] | – John Reese. – Who’s that? | -约翰·里斯 -是谁 |
[12:09] | – He’s a senior. – You’re dating Eyo! | -毕业班的 -你在约会埃约 |
[12:11] | Yeah, I know, but I took Mom’s advice. | 我知道 但我接受了妈妈的建议 |
[12:13] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[12:14] | You told Viv to go for a senior. I’m going for a senior, too. | 我让维芙找年老的 我也一样 |
[12:18] | Better parties, better social status. | 派对更棒 社会地位更棒 |
[12:20] | I’m grabbing a better opportunity. | 我要抓住更好的机会 |
[12:23] | What did you say to her? I like Eyo. | 你对她说了什么 我喜欢埃约 |
[12:26] | He’s a good kid, and we don’t know | 他是个好孩子 而我们 |
[12:27] | the first thing about this senior. | 根本不了解这个毕业班的 |
[12:28] | You brought home a live pig! | 你往家里带了只活猪 |
[12:30] | You can’t keep playing the pig card. | 你不能总打猪牌 |
[12:31] | Oh, I can. And do you want to know why? | 我可以 想知道原因吗 |
[12:33] | Because it’s a pig card! | 因为这是猪牌 |
[12:35] | You’re driving me crazy. | 你快把我逼疯了 |
[12:37] | I must say, this is a refreshing change of pace. | 我得说 这种改变令人耳目一新 |
[12:38] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[12:39] | Just that usually you’re the one | 通常你是那个 |
[12:41] | who does exactly what she wants, | 按自己想法做的人 |
[12:42] | and I’m forced to deal with it. | 我被迫接受 |
[12:43] | – Is that so? – Yeah, it is so. | -是吗 -是的 |
[12:45] | It is so, so. | 就是的 |
[12:46] | It is so, so, so! | 就是就是的 |
[12:48] | We’re doing a pillow wall tonight. | 今晚堆枕头墙 |
[12:49] | No. My anger’s too big for a pillow wall. | 不 我太生气了 |
[12:51] | We’re going toes to nose. | 脚趾对着鼻子睡 |
[12:58] | Greg, why do your feet look so good? | 格雷格 为什么你的脚这么漂亮 |
[13:00] | Are you wasting our money on pedicures again? | 你又浪费钱去做美脚吗 |
[13:02] | Katie, do you want to have the pedicure fight | 凯蒂 我们要为美脚吵架 |
[13:04] | or stick with this pig fight? | 还是继续为猪吵架 |
[13:05] | ‘Cause I’m not folding on anything, | 因为任何事我都不会屈服 |
[13:07] | and it’s not a waste of | 只要能让我 |
[13:08] | money if it makes me feel better about myself. | 自我感觉更好 就不是浪费钱 |
[13:14] | I feel kind of bad. | 我感觉不好 |
[13:16] | I helped Viv get out of a loveless marriage, | 我帮助维芙摆脱了无爱的婚姻 |
[13:18] | but then encouraged her to go for Spencer for no reason other than money. | 又鼓励她去找斯宾塞 只是为了他的钱 |
[13:21] | If you break up Viv and Spencer, | 如果你让维芙和斯宾塞分手 |
[13:23] | Oliver will run right back to Spencer. | 奥利弗会立刻回到斯宾塞身边 |
[13:25] | But if you don’t do anything, then you’re teaching Taylor | 但如果你什么也不做 你就是教育泰勒 |
[13:27] | that love is just about status and money. | 爱情只讲地位和金钱 |
[13:29] | Ooh, you have to pick one child to save. | 你只能选择救一个孩子 |
[13:32] | This is a real Katie’s Choice. | 这是凯蒂的选择 |
[13:33] | So…which kid are you gonna save? | 那么 你要救哪个孩子 |
[13:38] | I choose to save Taylor. | 我选择救泰勒 |
[13:41] | Because if I let Oliver go down the Spencer path when he’s rich, | 如果我让奥利弗走上斯宾塞这条道 他会有钱 |
[13:44] | he’ll put us in one of those nice, retirement communities. | 他会把我们送进高档养老社区 |
[13:47] | Not like that rat trap we’ll have to put my mom in. | 不像那种送我妈去的破地方 |
[13:50] | You guys have to help me break up Viv and Spencer. | 你们得帮我拆散维芙和斯宾塞 |
[13:53] | Ooh. Let’s take Viv out tonight. | 我们今晚带维芙出去 |
[13:55] | We can help her find someone else so she forgets him. | 我们可以帮她另外找人 让她忘记他 |
[13:58] | Are you guys in a rush? | 你们赶时间吗 |
[14:00] | – No. – Not really. | -不 -不赶 |
[14:01] | Good, because I need at least 20 minutes | 很好 因为我至少需要20分钟 |
[14:02] | to complain about Greg and his stupid pig. | 来抱怨格雷格和他的蠢猪 |
[14:04] | It makes so much noise, and it eats the garb– | 它吵死了 而且它吃垃圾 |
[14:08] | This is a time where you can just zone out and let me talk. | 这时候你们可以开小差让我说话就行 |
[14:10] | Cool. | 酷 |
[14:11] | Its snout is just the grossest thing in the world. | 它的猪鼻是全世界最恶心的东西 |
[14:14] | It’s wet… | 湿湿的 |
[14:18] | Viv, we are taking you out tonight, okay? | 维芙 今晚我们带你出去玩 |
[14:20] | We are going to meet some nice, eligible men. | 我们去认识些符合条件的好男人 |
[14:23] | Or maybe a woman. | 或者女人 |
[14:25] | Ooh, I tried that in college eight times. | 我在大学里试过八次 |
[14:26] | It just wasn’t for me. | 那个不适合我 |
[14:28] | It took you eight times to figure that out? | 花了八次你才想明白 |
[14:30] | – Okay. – You guys, I’m fine! | -好吧 -我没事 |
[14:32] | Spencer checks all the boxes. | 斯宾塞符合所有的条件 |
[14:34] | He’s rich. There’s really just one box. | 他有钱 就这一个条件 |
[14:37] | You need to find a good guy. | 你需要找个好男人 |
[14:38] | Someone nice who you can fall in love with. | 你可以爱上的好男人 |
[14:40] | – Like Greg. – Well, thanks, Doris. | -像格雷格这样的 -多谢 多瑞丝 |
[14:42] | But not Greg. Not ever Greg. | 但格雷格你就别想了 |
[14:43] | If Katie dies, I call dibs. | 如果凯蒂死了 他就归我 |
[14:45] | Not my bra, you stupid pig! Drop it! | 别咬我的文胸 你这只蠢猪 放开 |
[14:48] | Katie, relax. You’re not supposed to yell. | 凯蒂 放轻松 你不应该吼它 |
[14:52] | Use a low, calm voice. | 要用低沉冷静的声音 |
[14:53] | In case you haven’t noticed, I don’t have one of those. | 你不知道吗 我没有这种声音 |
[14:56] | The pig has got to go! | 一定要送走这只猪 |
[14:58] | – No! – Yes! | -不 -是 |
[14:59] | Ladies, I’m sorry you had to see this side of my marriage. | 女士们 很抱歉让你们看到我们婚姻的这一面 |
[15:03] | Excuse me while I storm off with my pig. | 抱歉我抱着猪夺门而去 |
[15:10] | I think I’m just gonna stick with Spencer. | 我想我就和斯宾塞在一起好了 |
[15:11] | Doris, maybe you and I should go get some wine. | 多瑞丝 也许我们要去拿点红酒 |
[15:14] | – And not come back. – Yeah. | -然后不回来了 -对 |
[15:21] | Are you and Daddy okay? | 你和爸爸没事吗 |
[15:23] | Honey, if two unplanned pregnancies, | 宝贝 如果两次意外怀孕 |
[15:25] | a houseful of lice, and a move to Westport can’t break us up, nothing will. | 一屋虱子 搬来西港都没拆散我们 没什么可以 |
[15:33] | John Reese. Okay, I need to talk to my girls. | 约翰·里斯 好吧 我要和我的姑娘们谈谈 |
[15:37] | That includes you, too, Viv. | 包括你 维芙 |
[15:42] | In a relationship — like in that nature show — | 在一段关系中 就像那个自然节目一样 |
[15:45] | sometimes it’s symbiotic and everything’s perfect. | 有时候是共栖的 一切很完美 |
[15:48] | And sometimes it’s parasitic | 有时候是寄生的 |
[15:50] | and you want to throttle each other. | 你们想扼杀对方 |
[15:52] | But the important part is | 但最重要的是 |
[15:54] | the core of the relationship never changes. | 感情的核心从未改变过 |
[15:57] | I have been working on my core like crazy. | 我一直在疯狂锻炼我的核心 |
[15:59] | Different core, Viv. Pay attention. | 不同的核心 维芙 注意听 |
[16:02] | When I met your daddy, I knew he was the one for me. | 我认识你们爸爸时 我知道就是他了 |
[16:06] | I had dated a lot of bad boys, | 我曾经约会过很多坏男孩 |
[16:08] | but he was so kind and so smart… | 但他是那么善良那么聪明 |
[16:12] | that I couldn’t help but fall in love with him. | 我禁不住就爱上了他 |
[16:14] | Half the time I didn’t know what he was talking about, | 一半时间我不知道他在说什么 |
[16:16] | but I got this special feeling in my stomach, | 但我肚子里就是有那种特殊的感觉 |
[16:20] | and that part never goes away | 这种感觉永远不会消失 |
[16:23] | no matter how many pigs he brings home. | 无论他往家里带多少只猪 |
[16:31] | Oh, thanks for coming on such short notice. | 感谢这么仓促你能来 |
[16:33] | Oh, not a problem. | 没关系 |
[16:35] | I was just in Wilton | 我在威尔顿 |
[16:35] | dealing with a depressed pig, and I was like, | 治疗忧郁猪 我说 |
[16:37] | “You’re just gonna be such a good pig. | 你会成为一只非常棒的猪 |
[16:39] | No one’s ever gonna eat that pig.” | 没人会吃掉你 |
[16:41] | And that did the trick. | 然后就行了 |
[16:42] | Greg, why is the Pig Whisperer here? | 格雷格 为什么猪语者来了 |
[16:44] | ‘Cause I’m not giving up on Hans Gruber. | 因为我不会放弃汉斯·格鲁伯 |
[16:46] | Uh…Greg, can you join me in your office? | 格雷格 来下书房好吗 |
[16:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:50] | – To look over some papers. – What papers? | -看些论文 -什么论文 |
[16:52] | I want to yell at you in private. | 我要私下里吼你 |
[16:53] | You’re the worst at this! | 你太没眼力劲了 |
[17:00] | If this pig is just about you proving to everyone that you don’t fold, | 如果这只猪只是你用来向所有人证明你不会屈服 |
[17:03] | then it’s time to pick something else. | 那么是时候选别的了 |
[17:05] | Something like you say you want Mexican, | 比如说你说吃墨西哥菜 |
[17:07] | and I say, “No, I want Italian,” | 我说不 我要吃意大利菜 |
[17:08] | and then you say, “I want Mexican,” And then we have Mexican. | 然后你说你要吃墨西哥菜 最后我们吃墨西哥菜 |
[17:11] | It’s not that simple. | 没这么简单 |
[17:14] | When I was five years old, we had a dog that I loved | 我五岁时 养了只狗 |
[17:16] | more than anything in the world, | 全世界我最爱它 |
[17:18] | and my very first day of kindergarten, | 我上学前班第一天 |
[17:20] | I kissed him goodbye | 我跟它吻别 |
[17:21] | and when I got back home, he was gone. | 回家后它不在了 |
[17:23] | My dad had given him away. I was crushed. | 我爸把它送走了 我崩溃了 |
[17:26] | And I can’t do that to Anna-Kat. | 我不能这样对安娜凯特 |
[17:29] | I’m sorry. I just can’t. | 对不起 我做不到 |
[17:34] | I’ve never heard this story before. | 我从没听过这件事 |
[17:36] | Well, it’s not something I like to talk about. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[17:38] | Just out of curiosity, what was the dog’s name? | 出于好奇 这只狗叫什么 |
[17:42] | – Winston. – Winston. | -温斯顿 -温斯顿 |
[17:43] | Yeah, ’cause he looked like Winston Churchill. | 因为它长得像温斯顿·丘吉尔 |
[17:47] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[17:48] | Go ahead and call my mom and ask. | 打电话问我妈 |
[17:49] | I’m not calling your mom. | 我不会打给你妈 |
[17:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:52] | I guess the pig can stay… | 看来猪可以留下 |
[17:55] | …because of this important story in your life… | 因为你人生重要的小故事 |
[17:57] | that I just heard… | 我刚听说 |
[17:59] | for the first time ever just now. | 第一次刚听说 |
[18:02] | Right. | 对 |
[18:13] | I know! I know! I know! | 我知道 我知道 我知道 |
[18:15] | You are so funny. | 你真搞笑 |
[18:18] | You’re so cute and handsome, | 你好可爱好帅 |
[18:20] | and you don’t have that weird, old-man smell. | 你没有老人家奇怪的臭味 |
[18:26] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[18:30] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:33] | I think I know what you were talking about. | 我想我懂了你刚才说的 |
[18:35] | I have that special feeling, and he asked me out. | 我有特殊的感觉 他约我出去 |
[18:39] | You know he’s our pig trainer, and he’s 27. | 他是训我家猪的 27岁 |
[18:41] | We’re the same age! | 我们一样大 |
[18:48] | I got bad news for you. | 我有坏消息告诉你 |
[18:50] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:52] | Viv met another guy. | 维芙认识了别的男人 |
[18:53] | Eh, she wasn’t the first, and she won’t be the last. | 她不是第一个 也不会是最后一个 |
[18:57] | She might be pretty close to the last. | 她可能快接近最后一个了 |
[19:00] | Next time, you have to be careful. | 下次你要小心点 |
[19:02] | There’s a lot of people out there | 外面很多人 |
[19:04] | who just want to be with you for your money. | 只是为了你的钱 |
[19:06] | Thank you, kid. | 谢谢你 孩子 |
[19:08] | So, uh, what do you want me to pick up for dinner tonight? | 你今晚想让我买什么晚餐 |
[19:11] | Mm…lobster. | 龙虾 |
[19:13] | For two. | 两人份 |
[19:15] | I’ll just get my wallet. | 我去拿钱包 |
[19:27] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[19:30] | Taylor was just telling me she’s gonna stop texting John Reese. | 泰勒告诉我她不会再发短信给约翰·里斯 |
[19:32] | Yeah, it’s not fair to Eyo. | 这样对埃约不公平 |
[19:33] | Good for you, honey. | 好样的 亲爱的 |
[19:34] | Yeah, well done. | 做得好 |
[19:35] | Maybe I should text John | 也许我应该发短信给约翰 |
[19:36] | and give him some closure. | 给他一个了断 |
[19:39] | Nah, I’m just gonna go dark. | 算了 我直接腹黑吧 |
[19:43] | By the way, just got off the phone with your mom. | 对了 刚和你妈通完电话 |
[19:45] | You picked up when my mom called? | 我妈打电话来你接了 |
[19:47] | Were you buried under rubble? | 你被碎石埋了吗 |
[19:48] | I called her to confirm | 我打给她确认 |
[19:50] | your dog sob story, which she did. | 你悲伤的狗故事 她确认了 |
[19:52] | – Katie. – Don’t be mad. | -凯蒂 -别生气 |
[19:54] | I feel like I was already punished. | 我感觉我已经被惩罚了 |
[19:55] | She droned on for 45 minutes about her latest food allergy. | 她讲了45分钟她最近的食物过敏 |
[19:58] | Lots of bowel talk. | 讲了好多肠道内容 |
[20:00] | Ah. Dairy. | 对 奶制品 |
[20:01] | I’m sorry for doubting your story about Winston. | 抱歉怀疑你的温斯顿的故事 |
[20:05] | And we can keep Hans Gruber for as long as you want. | 你想把汉斯·格鲁伯留多久都行 |
[20:08] | Thanks, sweetie. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[20:11] | Well… | 好了 |
[20:12] | I’m gonna go feed our pig some garbage. | 我去给猪喂垃圾 |
[20:19] | Mom, thanks for covering for me. She totally bought it! | 妈 谢谢你掩护我 她完全信了 |
[20:22] | I know! I know! For once, I didn’t fold. | 我知道 我这次没有屈服 |
[20:29] | You want the last M&M? I know you like the greens. | 你要最后的糖豆吗 我知道你喜欢绿色的 |
[20:33] | Greg, we’re all out of M&M’S. Can you go get us some more? | 格雷格 没有糖豆了 你能去买些吗 |
[20:36] | You’re the ones that ate them. | 是你吃完的 |
[20:41] | The pig stare is not going to work, Katie. | 猪瞪眼没用的 凯蒂 |
[20:43] | Don’t even try. | 别尝试了 |
[20:47] | I’m not moving. | 我不去 |
[20:58] | Okay, but for the record, I’m doing this because I want to. | 好吧 但是说清楚 我去是因为我想去 |
[21:04] | Who’s my good, little Greg Whisperer? | 谁是我的乖乖格雷格语者 |
[21:06] | You are. | 就是你 |