时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Katie! It’s Sage. | 凯蒂 我是塞吉 |
[00:03] | I wanted to see if you’d volunteer at the Fall Festival. | 我想知道你是否愿意在秋季舞会上做义工 |
[00:05] | I’ve got a five-hour block on the lunch-lady line. | 我这里午餐队伍大排长龙 |
[00:08] | Sloppy Tofurkey Joes! | 豆腐火鸡肉酱堡 |
[00:10] | How can you say “No”s? | 叫你怎能不说好 |
[00:13] | I rhymed. Call me! | 我押韵了 回我电话 |
[00:14] | Ooh! The Fall Festival. | 秋季舞会 |
[00:16] | Delete. | 删除 |
[00:18] | It’s not easy avoiding mandatory volunteering | 整个学年 逃避强制性志愿活动 |
[00:20] | for an entire school year, | 太难了 |
[00:21] | but I do it. | 但我要逃避 |
[00:22] | I do it for moms everywhere. | 我这样做是为了所有的妈妈 |
[00:24] | We slave away for free every day. | 我们每天都免费地辛苦劳动 |
[00:26] | Why should we perform unpaid labor? | 我们为什么还要当无报酬的劳工 |
[00:28] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
[00:29] | Just seeing if you can volunteer for the Winter Festival. | 想问下你是否能做冬季舞会的义工 |
[00:31] | Can’t talk — just swallowed a bug. | 没时间说 刚吞下一只虫子 |
[00:33] | Got to run home and get it out before it lays eggs. | 得赶回家在它产卵前弄出来 |
[00:35] | Just send a message. | 发短信 |
[00:36] | But you never return my messages. | 但你从来不回我的短信 |
[00:38] | Sounds good! | 听起来真不错 |
[00:46] | Katie? Are you there? | 凯蒂 你在吗 |
[00:47] | The school year’s almost over, | 学年要结束了 |
[00:49] | and you have to complete your mandatory volunteer hours. | 你必须完成强制性志愿者时间 |
[00:51] | I know you’re in there, Katie. | 我知道你在家 凯蒂 |
[00:53] | The hood of your car is hot to the touch, | 你车的引擎盖还烫到不能碰 |
[00:54] | so I can tell you just got home. | 所以我知道你刚回家 |
[00:56] | Katie, if you don’t complete your hours, | 凯蒂 如果你不完成你的时间 |
[00:58] | the kids will stop looking up to us as role models, | 孩子们就不会把我们当成榜样 |
[01:00] | and then they’ll turn to drugs! | 他们会去吸毒的 |
[01:01] | Okay, I just have to stay quiet for five more minutes. | 好的 我只要再保持安静五分钟 |
[01:04] | Then the sprinklers go on. | 自动洒水器就开了 |
[01:13] | Hey. Listen to the intro I just wrote for my book. | 听我给书写的介绍 |
[01:15] | “Scholars have, for years, thought they’d squeezed | 多年来 学者们认为他们 |
[01:17] | all they could out of Elizabethan philosophy” — | 已经研究完了伊丽莎白一世时代的哲学 |
[01:19] | Greg, does this ever work out well for us, | 格雷格 你每次给我读你写的高深玩意 |
[01:20] | when you read me smart things you wrote? | 最终都有好结果吗 |
[01:22] | Sometimes, in order to avoid it, you sleep with me. | 有时候 为了不听 你和我上床 |
[01:24] | So yes. | 是的 |
[01:25] | Didn’t you just do laundry? | 你不是刚洗完衣服吗 |
[01:27] | What you don’t understand is, I’m always doing laundry. | 你不懂的是 我总是在洗衣服 |
[01:29] | Except for when I’m doing dishes, | 除了洗碗时 |
[01:31] | which is ceramic laundry. | 其实是陶瓷类洗衣服 |
[01:33] | But I’m actually giving these clothes away to needy children. | 这些衣服是给有需要的孩子的 |
[01:38] | Oliver wore this at his first birthday party. | 这是奥利弗在一岁生日派对时穿的 |
[01:41] | Back when he didn’t mind that we bought his clothes from Costco. | 那时候他还不介意我们在超市给他买衣服 |
[01:44] | Angela got suckered in to volunteering | 安吉拉被拉去做义工 |
[01:46] | for the children’s clothing drive. | 儿童衣物捐赠方面的 |
[01:47] | Sage cornered her because Angela’s not as sneaky as me. | 塞吉逼得她走投无路 因为她没我那么狡猾 |
[01:50] | I’m just gonna save this. | 这个我留下了 |
[01:52] | You never know. | 谁知道呢 |
[01:53] | If you are talking about having more kids, | 如果你是说再生一个孩子 |
[01:55] | I do know. | 我知道 |
[01:56] | I am one year away | 还有一年 |
[01:58] | from Taylor being able to drive everybody to school. | 泰勒就可以送孩子们上学了 |
[02:00] | That’s called retirement, man! | 这就是退休了 |
[02:02] | I don’t know. It’d be nice for there to be six of us. | 我不知道 一家六口挺好的 |
[02:04] | You know, so we can fill the toboggan at Splash Mountain. | 这样我们在乐园玩”飞溅山”正好坐一车 |
[02:07] | Not have some creepy stranger ruining our picture. | 不会有变态的陌生人毁了我们的照片 |
[02:09] | Great reason to have a baby, Greg. | 真是生孩子的好理由 格雷格 |
[02:10] | Don’t you miss having a little one around the house? | 你不想念家里有个小宝宝的日子吗 |
[02:12] | That baby smell and those little socks? | 宝宝的味道 小袜子 |
[02:16] | And that look they give you when they take their first steps | 他们走第一步时看你的眼神 |
[02:18] | and fall into your arms? | 然后摔在你的怀里 |
[02:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:21] | And they always say “Mama” before they say “Dada.” | 他们总是先会喊妈妈 后会喊爸爸 |
[02:23] | That is true. | 没错 |
[02:25] | Hey, can you two knock it off? | 你们别这样行吗 |
[02:26] | And then they learn to talk, and it all goes to hell. | 然后他们学会了说话 一切就完蛋了 |
[02:28] | I’m upstairs, going over my ballet routine, | 我在楼上 复习我的芭蕾舞动作 |
[02:31] | and all I hear is you two blathering away. | 就听到你俩在这里废话 |
[02:33] | No “Hey”! | 不准”嘿” |
[02:34] | My recital is coming up, and if I don’t do well, | 汇演就快到了 如果我表现不好 |
[02:36] | I don’t advance to the next level. | 就不能晋级学习 |
[02:37] | And then my plan to get a ballet scholarship into Harvard is over — | 那我争取芭蕾奖学金进哈佛的计划就完了 |
[02:41] | over! | 完了 |
[02:41] | Wow. You are one angry… | 你真是一个愤怒的… |
[02:43] | whatever a male ballet dancer is called. | 不知道男芭蕾舞者叫什么 |
[02:45] | “Ballerino.” | 芭蕾舞者 |
[02:46] | That can’t be it. | 不可能 |
[02:47] | I have to work harder than the other kids | 我必须比其他孩子更加努力 |
[02:48] | because they started much earlier than I did — | 因为他们学得比我早 |
[02:51] | because their parents wanted them to succeed in life. | 因为他们的父母希望他们的人生成功 |
[02:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:54] | I know you’re under a lot of pressure with this recital, | 我知道快汇演了 你压力大 |
[02:57] | but if you ever talk to us that way again, | 但如果你再这样和我们说话 |
[02:59] | you’re gonna go to Harvard, | 你会去哈佛 |
[03:00] | but as a cadaver in their medical program. | 但是去给医学院做解剖用的尸体 |
[03:06] | Mother/daughter selfie! | 母女自拍 |
[03:10] | Are you posting that on Instagram? | 你在图片分享上发吗 |
[03:11] | Of course. Why else would you take a picture? | 当然 否则为什么要拍照 |
[03:15] | I forget how photogenic I am. | 我忘了我有多上镜 |
[03:18] | It’s unreal. | 真没想到 |
[03:20] | You guys ready for school? | 你们准备好上学了吗 |
[03:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:22] | Did you make your bed, like I said? | 照我说的那样铺好床了吗 |
[03:23] | – No. – I did. | -没 -我铺了 |
[03:25] | Did you put your homework in your backpack, like I said? | 照我说的那样把作业装进书包了吗 |
[03:27] | – No. – I did. | -没 -我放了 |
[03:28] | That’s why you’re my favorite. | 所以你是我最爱的孩子 |
[03:29] | Now, you two, go upstairs and do what I said. | 你们两个上楼去完成我的吩咐 |
[03:35] | – Did you brush your teeth? – Yes! | -刷牙了吗 -刷了 |
[03:36] | No, you didn’t. Anna-Kat, watch ’em. | 你们没有 安娜凯特 上去盯着 |
[03:45] | Oh, look — the Chosen One has decided | 看 “天选之女”决定出现 |
[03:47] | to grace us with her presence. | 施与我们恩惠 |
[03:49] | It’s bad enough you’re the favorite. | 你是最受宠的就够糟了 |
[03:51] | Don’t pretend to be humble, too. | 别假装你很谦虚 |
[03:52] | Mom likes us all the same. | 妈妈喜欢我们一样多 |
[03:54] | If she could only save one of us in a flood, it’d be you. | 如果她只能在洪水中救一个人 肯定是你 |
[03:57] | She’d let us drown like sewer rats. | 她会让我们像下水道老鼠一样被淹死 |
[04:02] | I don’t want you guys to be mad at me. | 我不希望你们生我的气 |
[04:05] | I won’t be Mama’s favorite anymore. | 我不会再是妈妈最爱的孩子了 |
[04:07] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[04:09] | You’ll always be her favorite, and there’s nothing you can do. | 你永远都是 你无能为力 |
[04:11] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[04:12] | When I’m done, | 我完成后 |
[04:13] | Mama will hate me just as much as she hates you. | 妈妈会和讨厌你们一样讨厌我 |
[04:19] | Oh. Thanks. | 多谢 |
[04:20] | This mandatory volunteering is the worst. | 强制性志愿者工作最差劲了 |
[04:22] | Is it even legal, forcing people to volunteer? | 这合法吗 强迫人们做义工 |
[04:25] | I think they rely mostly on people’s shame, | 我想他们主要是利用人们的羞耻感 |
[04:27] | which is why they’ve had such a hard time with you. | 所以他们拿你没办法 |
[04:29] | Well, I just have three weeks left. | 我再拼三周就行了 |
[04:31] | I can’t believe you let Sage catch you. | 真不敢相信你被塞吉抓到了 |
[04:33] | She was lying in wait for me at the bottom | 她在健身房攀岩墙下方 |
[04:34] | of the rock-climbing wall at the gym. | 把我逮住了 |
[04:36] | You’re giving Mr. Horsey away? | 你把小马先生送走了吗 |
[04:38] | What if we need him? | 如果我们还需要它呢 |
[04:39] | For what, Greg — so that your old treadmill | 做什么 格雷格 你的旧跑步机 |
[04:41] | has a buddy to talk to in the garage? | 在车库里有个聊天的对象吗 |
[04:42] | I’m just saying — you never know. | 我只是说 谁知道呢 |
[04:45] | No “Ohhh.” | 别这样 |
[04:47] | And stop saying that. | 别再这样说 |
[04:48] | The baby factory is shut down, | 宝宝工厂关闭了 |
[04:51] | despite the fact that there’s still tours | 尽管在周末和周年纪念时 |
[04:52] | on weekends and anniversaries. | 还会参观一下 |
[04:55] | What in the world is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[04:57] | This? | 这个吗 |
[04:58] | Oh. This is Celeste’s old empathy belly. | 这是塞莱斯特原来的怀孕体验肚 |
[05:01] | When I was pregnant with our kids, | 我怀孕时 |
[05:02] | she wore this fake baby bump | 她戴上假肚子 |
[05:03] | so she could feel pregnant along with me. | 就可以和我一起感受怀孕 |
[05:05] | Does it make your feet swell | 会让你脚部肿胀 |
[05:06] | and have you pee down your leg a little bit all the time? | 总是尿一点在腿上吗 |
[05:08] | No, but if you turn it around, it makes your butt | 不会 但如果戴在后面 能让你的屁股 |
[05:10] | really popular with a specific audience. | 在特定观众中大受欢迎 |
[05:12] | I’m gonna wear this to Second Breakfast. | 我要戴着这个去吃二次早餐 |
[05:14] | I can’t wait to see the look on Doris’ face. | 我等不及想看看多瑞丝的表情 |
[05:16] | Yeah, Doris’ shocked face is the best. | 对 多瑞丝的吃惊表情太漂亮了 |
[05:21] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[05:23] | Oh, my God. That is hilarious! | 我的天 太搞笑了 |
[05:27] | I am committing to this… and eating a large breakfast. | 我要戴着 吃更多早餐 |
[05:30] | Can you even imagine if this was real? | 你能想象吗 如果这是真的 |
[05:32] | You’d come in with your diaper bag | 你会带着尿布包来 |
[05:33] | and try to breast-feed your baby. | 母乳喂养宝宝 |
[05:35] | I’d spend all breakfast | 我整个早餐 |
[05:36] | trying not to sneak a peek at those giant fun bags. | 都要努力不偷瞄你的两个大乳袋 |
[05:40] | Don’t worry — I’m done. I’m finished with having babies. | 别担心 我受够了 我不会再生了 |
[05:43] | because the problem with babies is, they become kids, | 因为宝宝的问题是 他们会变成孩子 |
[05:45] | and kids always need something from you | 孩子们永远会在你看电视时 |
[05:47] | when you’re watching TV. | 找你麻烦 |
[05:48] | I can’t believe Greg wants another one. | 我不敢相信格雷格还想要一个 |
[05:50] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 慢着 |
[05:51] | – Greg hasn’t had a vasectomy? – Nope. | -格雷格没做结扎吗 -没 |
[05:53] | You mean, you haven’t had him… | 你是说你没让他… |
[05:55] | Can’t do that. His nads are my Dead Katie Insurance. | 不行 他的蛋蛋是死凯蒂的保险 |
[05:58] | Is she making sense, | 她说的是人话吗 |
[05:59] | or did my edible from last night not wear off yet? | 还是我昨晚吃多了变傻了 |
[06:01] | Okay, If I suddenly die, | 如果我突然去世 |
[06:03] | Greg is gonna need to marry someone | 格雷格需要再娶一个女人 |
[06:05] | to help him raise our idiot kids. | 来帮他养他的白痴孩子 |
[06:06] | And no halfway-decent woman is going to sign on for that | 还算过得去的女人 没人愿意做这种事 |
[06:09] | unless she can have her own baby with him. | 除非她能和他生自己的孩子 |
[06:11] | I’m looking for the flaw in that logic. | 我想寻找逻辑中的漏洞 |
[06:14] | But I can’t find it. Well done. | 但找不到 想得好 |
[06:16] | Incoming. | 来了 |
[06:17] | Sage rounding up more volunteers. | 塞吉在招募更多义工 |
[06:19] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[06:21] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
[06:23] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 |
[06:25] | Did you hear Sage, Katie? She gotcha. | 听到塞吉说的了吗 凯蒂 她抓到你了 |
[06:27] | Sage, have you been getting my messages? | 塞吉 你收到我的消息了吗 |
[06:29] | Let’s not do that, Katie. | 省省吧 凯蒂 |
[06:31] | I need someone to help the school nurse | 我需要有人在学年的 |
[06:33] | return the medications to the kids the last week of school — | 最后一周 帮校护士把药还给孩子们 |
[06:36] | EpiPens, inhalers, | 过敏急救笔 哮喘吸入器 |
[06:38] | ADD meds, ADHD pills — | 多动症药物 注意缺陷药物 |
[06:39] | Ooh, I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[06:41] | All pills are logged and accounted for, Doris. | 所有药物都要登记清点的 多瑞丝 |
[06:43] | Then, I’m busy. | 那我很忙 |
[06:44] | I’m putting your name down. | 我写下你的名字了 |
[06:45] | You have to arrive at school at 7:00 A.M. — | 你必须在早上7点到学校 |
[06:47] | Hold that thought! I think I see the Latin guy from “CHiPs.” | 等等 我想我看到《加州公路巡警》里的拉美男了 |
[06:50] | Oh, my God, Katie! You’re pregnant! | 我的天 凯蒂 你怀孕了 |
[06:52] | Oh! No. | 不是的 |
[06:54] | I’m not really — | 我不是真的… |
[06:55] | I mean, I thought you might be, | 我之前觉得你可能是 |
[06:57] | but I didn’t want to say anything. | 但我不想说出来 |
[06:58] | Oh, really? Well, just so you know, Sage — | 是吗 告诉你 塞吉 |
[07:00] | You can’t be working in the nurse’s office when you’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了不能在医务室工作 |
[07:03] | That’s basically as dangerous as vaccinating your children. | 这和给孩子们接种疫苗一样危险 |
[07:07] | I’ll just mark your volunteer hours as “Complete.” | 我给你的志愿者时间填上”完成”好了 |
[07:11] | Me and my unborn child… | 我和我未出生的孩子 |
[07:14] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:21] | Why are you still wearing that ridiculous thing? | 你为什么还戴着这个可笑的东西 |
[07:23] | Sage let me out of my volunteer hours, | 塞吉不让我做义工了 |
[07:25] | an old lady let me cut in line at Trader Joe’s. | 一个老太太让我在超市插队 |
[07:27] | and no one complained when I took double samples. | 我拿两份样品时 没人抱怨 |
[07:30] | Being fake pregnant is the best! | 假怀孕太棒了 |
[07:33] | Wait — you got out of your volunteer hours | 等等 你成功逃避做义工 |
[07:34] | because Sage thinks you’re pregnant? | 是因为塞吉以为你怀孕了吗 |
[07:35] | Amazing, right? | 很棒吧 |
[07:36] | Because, really, | 真的 |
[07:37] | these volunteer hours are a war on women. | 志愿者时间是女人的战争 |
[07:40] | There seem to be a lot of wars on women | 你不想做什么的时候 |
[07:41] | when you don’t want to do something. | 那些都是女人的战争 |
[07:43] | All I have to do is ride out this pregnancy | 我只需要把怀孕的事 |
[07:45] | till the end of the school year, | 坚持到学年结束 |
[07:46] | and then people will forget all about it. | 然后人们就忘记了 |
[07:47] | Forget all about your missing baby? | 忘了你失踪的宝宝 |
[07:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:50] | You are out of your mind. | 你真是疯了 |
[07:52] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna do the “I Love Lucy” Cheese-baby trick. | 别担心 我会用《我爱露西》里芝士宝宝那招 |
[07:54] | I’m not familiar with that, but it doesn’t s– | 我不太熟 但听起来 |
[07:56] | Lucy carried a fake baby made of cheese | 露西抱了个芝士做的假宝宝 |
[07:58] | to get a seat on an airplane, | 好在飞机上有座位 |
[07:59] | but then ate the whole cheese baby on the flight. | 然后在飞行中把芝士宝宝吃了 |
[08:01] | When the woman asked, “Where’s the baby?” | 那女人问她 孩子呢 |
[08:03] | she was like, “What baby?” | 她说 什么孩子 |
[08:04] | I’ll just do that. | 我就这样做 |
[08:05] | Wouldn’t it make more sense for you to say | 你说自己是代孕 |
[08:07] | you’re a surrogate or something? | 不是更有道理吗 |
[08:08] | Katie. No. Katie — | 凯蒂 不 凯蒂 |
[08:09] | Surrogate! That’s perfect. | 代孕 完美 |
[08:12] | Love being married to a genius. | 嫁给一个天才真是太好了 |
[08:13] | Now, can you go get the kids? | 你去接孩子好吗 |
[08:14] | I can’t because sometimes, Sage volunteers at pickup, | 我不能去 有时候塞吉在接送点做义工 |
[08:18] | and I’m dying to take this thing off. | 我太想把这个取下来了 |
[08:20] | I can’t. I’m working on my book. | 不行 我在写书 |
[08:22] | Okay. Fine. | 好的 |
[08:25] | You say you want another kid, but here you are, | 你说还想要一个孩子 结果你却 |
[08:28] | sending your wife out on errands, | 让老婆去做事 |
[08:30] | eight months pretend pregnant. | 人家有8个月的假身孕 |
[08:44] | Mom, we’ve got to move. I can’t be late for ballet. | 妈 快点 跳芭蕾不能迟到 |
[08:46] | Today is our dress rehearsal. | 今天是着装彩排 |
[08:47] | I need to work on my grand jetés! | 我需要好好练习飞身跳跃 |
[08:49] | Bring it down, “Black Swan.” I’ll get you there. | 别激动 黑天鹅 我会送你去的 |
[08:51] | Why can’t you be nice, like your big sister? | 你为什么不能像你姐姐这样好 |
[08:53] | I am nice. | 我很好 |
[08:54] | Oh, please! You think she’s nice | 得了 你觉得她好 |
[08:55] | because she made a fake Instagram account. | 因为她弄了个假图片分享账号 |
[08:57] | – Shut up! – Fake what? | -闭嘴 -假的什么 |
[08:59] | Don’t listen to him, Mom. He’s just a jerk. | 别听他的 妈 他是个混蛋 |
[09:00] | I am a jerk. | 我是混蛋 |
[09:01] | And I bask in it. | 我很自在 |
[09:03] | I’m keeping your phone until there’s a full investigation. | 在好好调查前 手机没收 |
[09:05] | You can’t take my phone away! | 你不能拿走我的手机 |
[09:06] | It’s not the end of the world. | 这不是世界末日 |
[09:07] | Yes, it is! | 是的 |
[09:09] | How would you feel if you were my age | 如果你像我这么大时 |
[09:10] | and I took away your poodle skirt? | 我拿走你的蓬蓬裙 你会怎么想 |
[09:12] | How old do you think I am? | 你觉得我有多老了 |
[09:15] | Anna-Kat! Come on! We’re late! | 安娜凯特 快 我们快迟到了 |
[09:16] | I don’t answer to you! | 我不听你的 |
[09:19] | What’s gotten into her? | 她这是怎么了 |
[09:20] | Oliver, go get Anna-Kat. | 奥利弗 去接安娜凯特 |
[09:22] | I can’t get out of the car. | 我没办法下车 |
[09:23] | I can’t risk twisting my ankle | 我不能冒扭脚的危险 |
[09:25] | this close to my big performance. | 马上就要表演了 |
[09:26] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[09:27] | Fine. Taylor, go get your sister. | 好 泰勒 去接你妹妹 |
[09:29] | Oh, I would, Mom, but I might get lost, | 我也想 妈 但我可能会迷路 |
[09:31] | and I don’t have a phone to call for help. | 我没手机寻求帮助 |
[09:33] | 15 is such a bad age. | 15岁真是糟糕的年纪 |
[09:34] | Back in the day, we would’ve married you off | 在过去 我们会把你嫁出去 |
[09:36] | and gotten a couple of goats in the bargain. | 再得到几只山羊 |
[09:46] | What is going on with you, angel? | 你是怎么了 小天使 |
[09:47] | I’m not an angel! | 我不是天使 |
[09:49] | I don’t have time for this. Anna-Kat, get in the car. | 我没时间 安娜凯特 上车 |
[09:51] | Right now. | 快 |
[09:54] | Katie?! | 凯蒂 |
[09:56] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[10:00] | Looks like it. | 看起来是这样 |
[10:01] | Well, it must be a girl, | 一定是女孩 |
[10:02] | ’cause you’re carrying it all over your body. | 因为你全身都长胖了 |
[10:05] | A baby?! | 宝宝 |
[10:06] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你为什么没告诉我们 |
[10:07] | Well, because… | 那是因为 |
[10:09] | I wanted to keep it a secret from everyone. | 我想保守秘密 |
[10:12] | Since I’m a surrogate. | 因为我是代孕 |
[10:14] | You’re a surrogate?! | 你代孕 |
[10:16] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[10:17] | For a very brave woman who lost her ovaries… | 一个勇敢的女人在战争中 |
[10:19] | in the war. | 失去了卵巢 |
[10:21] | It was like “Pow!” | 就像这样 |
[10:22] | And I didn’t want to brag or let anyone know | 我不想吹嘘 不想让别人知道 |
[10:25] | how good a person I really am. | 我是多好的一个人 |
[10:28] | I am so happy for you! | 我真为你开心 |
[10:31] | Oh, and that brave soldier. | 还有那个勇敢的士兵 |
[10:33] | I think I’m gonna cry! | 我想我快哭了 |
[10:36] | I actually feel a little bad about tricking Suzanne. | 骗苏珊我有点内疚 |
[10:39] | I don’t know how, but she’s grown on me. | 不知为什么会内疚 但我有点喜欢她了 |
[10:42] | But it’s balanced out by the enjoyment I get | 但让泰拉·萨莫斯觉得我是好人 |
[10:44] | from making Tara Summers think I’m a good person. | 这种开心的感觉抵消了内疚 |
[11:03] | Stupid thing! | 愚蠢的东西 |
[11:04] | Doesn’t fit! | 进不去 |
[11:16] | This is her real account, Greg. | 这是她真正的账户 格雷格 |
[11:18] | She has a fake one for us | 假账户给我们看 |
[11:19] | and a real one for who knows who. | 真的给鬼知道谁看 |
[11:21] | Where did she even get those shirts? | 她在哪里弄到这些T恤的 |
[11:22] | We never bought her anything that skimpy. | 我们没给她买过这么小的 |
[11:24] | She used scissors to cut the perfectly nice shirts | 她用剪刀把我们给她在”老海军” |
[11:26] | that we got her from Old Navy. | 买的好T恤剪了 |
[11:28] | Isn’t that Anna-Kat’s shirt? | 这不是安娜凯特的T恤吗 |
[11:30] | Oh, she’s dead. | 她死定了 |
[11:31] | Hey, little troublemaker! Come in here right now! | 小麻烦鬼 马上过来 |
[11:34] | Don’t do that thing where you’re too nice. | 别太客气了 |
[11:36] | I won’t. Watch. | 我不会的 看着 |
[11:38] | We are so disappointed in you. You lied to us. | 我们对你太失望了 你骗了我们 |
[11:41] | See? | 看 |
[11:42] | I never lied. | 我没说谎 |
[11:43] | I just didn’t tell you about the other account. | 我只是没告诉你们另一个账户 |
[11:45] | And it’s not a big deal. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[11:46] | All the other kids at school do it. | 学校里的孩子都这样做 |
[11:47] | I just wanted a little privacy. | 我只是想要一点隐私 |
[11:49] | Privacy?! You have 900 followers! | 隐私 你有900粉丝 |
[11:51] | Only 900?! | 只有900 |
[11:52] | I’m already being unfollowed! | 我已经掉粉了 |
[11:54] | Okay, we’re gonna go to your room, | 我们会去你房间 |
[11:55] | and we’re gonna throw away anything | 扔掉所有 |
[11:56] | that an Amish teen would not be allowed to wear. | 阿米什少年不允许穿的衣服 |
[11:58] | – To church. – Come on! | -捐给教会 -快走 |
[12:00] | Go on, now. | 现在去 |
[12:03] | Anna-Kat, what are you doing? | 安娜凯特 你做什么 |
[12:05] | Drawing on the wall. | 在墙上画画 |
[12:07] | That won’t come out. | 擦不掉的 |
[12:09] | I know. It’s Sharpie. | 我知道 这是记号笔 |
[12:11] | I guess I’m not your favorite anymore. | 我想我不是你最爱的孩子了 |
[12:12] | I’m not saying that, | 我没这样说 |
[12:14] | but I don’t want you to do anything like that ever again. | 但我不希望你再做这样的事 |
[12:17] | Ever! | 永远不要 |
[12:20] | Told ya — still her favorite. | 早说了 依然是她的最爱 |
[12:24] | Don’t be mad at me because you’re not cute anymore. | 不要因为你不再可爱了就生我的气 |
[12:30] | She what? | 她什么 |
[12:32] | Suzanne is insisting on throwing you a baby shower. | 苏珊坚持要给你开宝宝送礼会 |
[12:34] | Did you tell her that was totally unnecessary? | 你有跟她说完全没必要吗 |
[12:36] | She wouldn’t take “No” for an answer. | 她不接受拒绝 |
[12:39] | Snack’s ready! | 点心准备好了 |
[12:42] | Hey, why didn’t you guys plan a shower for me? | 你们为什么没计划给我开送礼会 |
[12:44] | – You’re not pregnant! – Because it’s a fake baby! | -你没怀孕 -因为这是假宝宝 |
[12:47] | Are you two here to tell her she’s crazy | 你俩是来告诉她假宝宝的事 |
[12:49] | for this fake-baby stuff? | 很疯狂吗 |
[12:50] | It’s not crazy. | 并不疯狂 |
[12:51] | You kids look at the small picture. | 你们孩子只看眼前 |
[12:53] | Us adults look at the big picture. | 我们成年人看的是大局 |
[12:55] | And the big picture is you faking being pregnant | 大局是你假怀孕 |
[12:58] | to get out of volunteer hours? | 不去做义工吗 |
[12:59] | I’m the adult, you’re the child. | 我是成年人 你是孩子 |
[13:01] | You don’t get to judge my questionable judgment. | 你不能评判我值得评判的判断 |
[13:04] | Now, eat your sandwiches. | 吃你的三明治去 |
[13:05] | I’m on a hunger strike until I get my phone back. | 我在绝食抗议 这样好拿回手机 |
[13:07] | What is this — peanut butter and jelly?! | 这是什么 花生酱和果冻吗 |
[13:10] | It’s going straight to my hips. | 我屁股要长肥的 |
[13:11] | Do you want me to end up at Cornell? | 你想让我最终上康奈尔大学吗 |
[13:13] | Is that what you want? | 你想这样吗 |
[13:15] | Now go to your room! | 回你房间去 |
[13:17] | You’re not my mother — | 你不是我妈 |
[13:19] | All right. I’m going. | 好 我去 |
[13:20] | You bet you’re going. | 那是当然 |
[13:21] | She should not be around children. | 不应该让她出现在孩子身边 |
[13:23] | I pinch with these two fingers. Leaves no marks. | 我用这两根手指掐 没痕迹 |
[13:26] | Your kids are either going to be C.E.O.S or serial killers. | 你孩子要么当总裁 要么是连环杀手 |
[13:29] | I am willing to take that gamble. | 我愿意赌上一把 |
[13:37] | Real pregnant women only drink in private, Katie. | 真孕妇只会私下里喝酒 凯蒂 |
[13:39] | This is the best thing ever. | 真是太棒了 |
[13:40] | They’re throwing a shower for a hunk of memory foam. | 她们给一块记忆海绵办送礼会 |
[13:43] | Katie, I have to say… | 凯蒂 我得说 |
[13:46] | I have a whole new respect for you. | 我对你有了全新的敬意 |
[13:48] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[13:49] | What you’re doing is so selfless. | 你做的事非常无私 |
[13:51] | It’s a side of you that, | 而这一特点 |
[13:52] | to be honest, I didn’t think existed. | 说实话 我原以为你没有 |
[13:54] | Well, that’s what you get for judging people. | 你喜欢评判人就是这种结果 |
[13:56] | Me — I don’t judge. | 我 我不会这样做 |
[13:59] | I love with an open and honest heart. | 我喜欢保持开放诚实的心 |
[14:04] | Just felt a kick. | 孩子踢了一下 |
[14:07] | May I touch your belly? | 我可以摸下你的肚子吗 |
[14:08] | Ow! Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:10] | It’s just that I’m a surrogate and it’s not my baby. | 我是代孕的 这不是我的宝宝 |
[14:13] | I would let you, but legally, I’m not allowed. | 我愿意让你摸 但法律上来说不行 |
[14:15] | You remember the famous Supreme Court case | 你们还记得著名的高院案子 |
[14:17] | Dinty vs. Moore? | 邓提起诉摩尔吗[罐头名] |
[14:19] | Oh, yes, I read about that. | 对 我看过 |
[14:22] | Katie, I’m so happy to be doing this for you. | 凯蒂 能为你办送礼会我太开心了 |
[14:25] | I felt like when we first met, it took us a while to click, | 我觉得我们刚认识时 花了一段时间才合拍 |
[14:28] | but now we’re clicking! | 现在我们终于合拍了 |
[14:30] | Actually, Suzanne, I feel the exact same way. | 苏珊 我也是这样觉得的 |
[14:32] | Thank you so much for this party | 非常感谢你办这个派对 |
[14:34] | and for letting me bring little Anna-Kat. | 让我把小安娜凯特带来 |
[14:37] | Oh, of course. | 当然了 |
[14:38] | She is such a cutie. | 她太可爱了 |
[14:40] | She is, isn’t she? | 的确是的 |
[14:42] | She’s my — | 她是我… |
[14:43] | Stop it! I am not your favorite! | 停下 我不是你最爱的孩子 |
[14:45] | And this isn’t a baby! | 这不是一个宝宝 |
[14:54] | Well… | 那个 |
[14:56] | I guess I’m just gonna… | 我想我… |
[15:04] | Uh…yeah. | 是的 |
[15:06] | You see, this is…really funny. | 要知道 真的很好笑 |
[15:10] | I don’t see anything remotely funny | 我没发现假装怀孕 |
[15:12] | about pretending to be pregnant. | 有一点点的好笑 |
[15:14] | Of course you wouldn’t, Tara. | 你当然不会 泰拉 |
[15:15] | I mean, everyone with a sense of humor | 任何有幽默感的人 |
[15:16] | would see that this is funny. | 都会觉得这样好笑 |
[15:17] | Right? | 对吗 |
[15:19] | Katie, why would you do something like this? | 凯蒂 你为什么要做这样的事 |
[15:21] | I didn’t do it to hurt anybody. | 我不是要伤害任何人 |
[15:23] | I just did it to get out of mandatory volunteer hours. | 我只想借此不做强制性志愿者 |
[15:26] | We all hate volunteering. | 我们都讨厌做义工 |
[15:30] | I don’t. | 我不讨厌 |
[15:31] | Well, Sage, you’re an unusual woman. | 塞吉 你是不寻常的女人 |
[15:32] | Seriously, Katie. | 真的 凯蒂 |
[15:34] | You didn’t have to let me throw you a baby shower. | 你不必让我为你办一个宝宝送礼会 |
[15:36] | Yeah, but when do we all have the chance to get together? | 是 但是 那我们什么时候才有机会相聚呢 |
[15:38] | When we volunteer at school. | 在学校做义工时 |
[15:40] | Right. | 对 |
[15:41] | I think it’s best if you go. | 你最好离开 |
[15:42] | Suzanne! | 苏珊 |
[15:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:49] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[15:52] | Angela and Doris, see if you can bring the presents to the car. | 安吉拉 多瑞丝 看你们能否把礼物搬上车 |
[15:56] | Why did you do that, Anna-Kat? | 你为什么这样做 安娜凯特 |
[15:57] | I was finally making some progress with the ladies in this town, | 我和这里的女人们 关系终于好点了 |
[16:00] | and now I’m back to square one. | 现在又回到起点了 |
[16:01] | I don’t want to be your favorite anymore. | 我不想再做你最爱的孩子 |
[16:03] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么呢 |
[16:05] | ‘Cause it makes Taylor and Oliver mad, | 这让泰勒和奥利弗生气 |
[16:06] | and then they’re not nice to me. | 他们对我不好 |
[16:08] | So I did things to make you upset, | 所以我做些让你生气的事 |
[16:09] | and nothing worked. | 但根本没用 |
[16:11] | So I lifted your shirt, hoping you wouldn’t like me anymore. | 所以我掀起你的衣服 希望你别再喜欢我了 |
[16:15] | Sweetpea… I will always like you. | 小甜豆 我会永远喜欢你 |
[16:18] | I will always love you. | 我会永远爱你 |
[16:20] | But if I put you in a bad spot with your brother and sister… | 但如果我让你 在你哥哥姐姐面前难做人 |
[16:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:26] | And I won’t do it anymore. | 我不会再这样做了 |
[16:28] | You promise? | 你保证吗 |
[16:30] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[16:31] | No more favorites in this family. | 这个家里再没有谁是最受宠的 |
[16:33] | I’m treating you all equally. | 我会平等对待你们 |
[16:35] | Thanks, Mama! | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[16:36] | Of course! | 不客气 |
[16:37] | Anything for my fav– | 为我最爱… |
[16:40] | Anything for you. | 为你做什么都行 |
[16:46] | Mom! I need my phone back! | 妈 我需要手机 |
[16:49] | No! | 不 |
[16:50] | Where are my tights? I can’t find my tights! | 我的紧身衣呢 找不到了 |
[16:51] | – They’re in the bathroom. – I just looked in there! | -在浴室里 -我刚找过了 |
[16:53] | They’re on the shower rod. | 在浴帘杆上 |
[16:54] | Mom, if I don’t continue my Snapchat streaks, | 妈 如果我再不发照片互动 |
[16:56] | I’m no different than the girl with the striped tube socks | 我跟那个穿条纹长筒袜 午餐时看书的女生 |
[16:58] | who reads books at lunch! | 就没区别了 |
[17:00] | Do you want that for a daughter?! | 你想要个这样的女儿吗 |
[17:01] | Is she available?! | 她可以做我的女儿吗 |
[17:02] | You’re so unfair! | 太不公平了 |
[17:04] | I’d try to help you, but I’m not her favorite anymore. | 我想帮你 但我不是她最爱的孩子了 |
[17:06] | Shut up, or I will lock you in the basement. | 闭嘴 否则我会把你锁在地下室里 |
[17:08] | Not the basement! | 别关在地下室 |
[17:09] | Taylor, don’t say that! | 泰勒 别这样说 |
[17:10] | You know she’s afraid of the basement! | 你知道她害怕地下室 |
[17:11] | Duh! That’s why I’m saying it! | 废话 所以我才这样说 |
[17:13] | How many times do I need to tell you — don’t “Duh” Me! | 我得跟你说多少次 别跟我说”废话” |
[17:15] | – Talk to your children! – About what? | -跟你的孩子们谈谈 -谈什么 |
[17:16] | Do I have to figure out everything around here?! | 家里的事都得我来吗 |
[17:18] | I don’t know what’s happening! | 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[17:19] | My tights are damp! My tights are damp! | 我的紧身衣是湿的 是湿的 |
[17:21] | Just put them on wet. They’ll be dry by the time we get there. | 穿上 我们到的时候就干了 |
[17:23] | – You don’t know that! – I know everything! | -你不知道 -我什么都知道 |
[17:25] | Now, everybody! Get in the car! | 现在所有人上车 |
[17:29] | What’s this doing here? | 这个怎么在这里 |
[17:32] | I got it back from Angela, because, you know — | 我找安吉拉拿回来了 因为 |
[17:33] | Don’t say “You never know.” | 别说”谁知道呢” |
[17:35] | I know. The kids know. | 我知道 孩子们知道 |
[17:36] | Even Mr. Horsey knows, Greg. | 就连小马先生也知道 格雷格 |
[17:38] | How are you not smarter than Mr. Horsey? | 你怎么还没小马先生聪明 |
[17:51] | Why are we even here? | 我们为什么要来这里 |
[17:53] | We’re supporting your brother. | 支持你们的兄弟 |
[17:54] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[17:56] | We all want to go home. | 我们都想回家 |
[17:57] | Everybody in this place wishes they were at home. | 这里所有的人都希望自己在家 |
[17:59] | They’re just too polite to show it. | 他们只是太有礼貌没表示出来 |
[18:01] | Maybe they just like children. | 也许是因为他们喜爱孩子 |
[18:03] | I don’t understand why you don’t even want to talk about it. | 我不懂你为什么连谈都不想谈 |
[18:05] | If this last couple of days has taught me anything, | 要说过去几天教会我什么 |
[18:06] | it’s that I’m done. | 就是我受够了 |
[18:08] | Which means… we are done. | 也就是说 我们不生了 |
[18:38] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[18:41] | Well, it’s beginning ballet. Who else is gonna take it? | 这是芭蕾入门课 上课的当然是孩子 |
[19:10] | This is the cutest thing that I have ever seen. | 这是我见过的最可爱的画面 |
[19:17] | Some days, as a mom, everything goes wrong, | 有时候 作为母亲 所有事都不顺利 |
[19:21] | and you just can’t take another second. | 你会无法忍受多一秒 |
[19:23] | But all it takes is one good moment | 但只需要一个美好的瞬间 |
[19:26] | to erase the 10 million crappy ones. | 就能抵消一千万个不好的时刻 |
[19:36] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[19:45] | Three cameras and mark! | 三台摄像机 打板 |
[19:50] | And I thought of a title — “John Stuart Mill | 我想到了书名 约翰·斯图尔特·密尔 |
[19:51] | and the Consequences of a Thoroughgoing” — | 彻底的后果 |
[19:54] | Amazing! | 太棒了 |
[19:55] | And I thought of a title — “John Stuart Mill | 我想到了书名 约翰·斯图尔特·密尔 |
[19:57] | and the Consequences of a Long-Term” — | 长期的后果 |
[19:59] | – Okay. – Amazing! | -好的 -太棒了 |
[20:02] | Spoken like a man… | 像男人那样说话 |
[20:04] | who came across the ocean… | 飘洋过海的男人 |
[20:10] | Help! | 救命 |
[20:10] | Cut! | 停 |
[20:15] | You want me to go in sooner, honey? | 你想让我快点进去吗 亲爱的 |
[20:18] | We are trying | 我们 |
[20:19] | to celebrate Valentine’s Day over here — | 在庆祝情人节 |
[20:21] | I am so mean. | 我太凶了 |
[20:22] | Am I too mean? | 是不是太凶了 |
[20:23] | Still rolling. | 还在拍 |
[20:26] | Greg, have you ever thought that maybe you’re just being mean? | 格雷格 你有没有想过你太凶了 |
[20:32] | I don’t know how to get down. | 我不知道怎么下去 |
[20:34] | What was he talking about? | 他说什么 |
[20:35] | Why does Don think that we have…um… | 为什么唐认为我们有… |
[20:37] | What was he talking about? Why does Don — | 他说什么 为什么唐 |
[20:39] | What was he talking about? What exactly does — | 他说什么 他为什么 |
[20:41] | Why does — Why exactly — | 为什么 他为什么 |