Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] You’re hovering. 你们还在这里
[00:04] Sorry. It’s just — 抱歉 只是
[00:06] Are you setting the table so nicely to be helpful 你把餐具放得这么漂亮是为了帮忙
[00:08] or because of an urge you can’t control? 还是因为无法控制的渴望
[00:10] No wrong answer. 怎么回答都是正确的
[00:11] For once in your life, just leave me alone! 你们这辈子哪怕一次也好 别管我
[00:17] She really took full advantage of that “No wrong answer” waiver. 她充分利用了”怎么回答都是正确的”的豁免权
[00:21] Get that out of my face! 在我面前消失
[00:29] Your drone is so easy to control. 你的无人机真好控制
[00:31] It’s all about quality, amigo. 质量最重要 朋友
[00:32] This is the kind the CIA uses. 中情局用的就是这种
[00:34] I have the kind you get on sale 我有贱卖货
[00:35] that loses contact with the remote at around 6 feet 在6英尺开外 遥控器就失灵了
[00:38] and then gets stuck in a tree. 卡在了树上
[00:39] Oh, you got to get one of these — it’s 5 grand, 你得买个这样的 才五千块
[00:41] camera included. 包括摄像机
[00:42] 5 grand? For a toy? 五千块 一个玩具
[00:44] Well, it’s not so much. 其实不多
[00:46] See, think about it — you’d spend that on a purse, right? 想想看 你会花这么多钱买包对吗
[00:48] No, I wouldn’t spend that on a car. 不 我买车都不用这么多钱
[00:50] Get this stupid thing out of my house 让这个蠢货离开我家
[00:51] and tell him to take his drone with him. 让他带上无人机一起走人
[00:53] Mom, you’re not allowed to yell at Cooper. He’s a guest. 妈 你无权吼库珀 他是客人
[00:55] Anyone who eats at my house three times in a week 在我家一周吃三次饭的人
[00:58] is no longer a guest. 就不再是客人了
[01:01] Hi, guys. 你们好
[01:02] Hi, Mrs. Otto, Mr. Otto. I like the sweater. 奥图太太 奥图先生 你的毛衣真好看
[01:05] Well, thank you, Eyo. 谢谢你 埃约
[01:06] I was thinking of getting rid of it. 我还想着扔掉呢
[01:08] My shawl collars are often disparaged. 我的和尚领经常被鄙视
[01:09] Aw, don’t listen to him. It’s lit. 别听他的 帅气极了
[01:12] No, it’s not lit. 不 不帅气
[01:13] He’s just kissing your butt. 他在拍你马屁而已
[01:15] Your sweater is a pox on this family. 你的毛衣是这个家的天花
[01:17] Eyo, what have you done? 埃约 你做了什么
[01:18] Hey, don’t yell at my boyfriend like that. 别这么吼我的男友
[01:21] I have a boyfriend. 我有男友
[01:23] We’re going upstairs to study. 我们上楼学习去了
[01:25] What a sweet kid. 真是个好孩子
[01:26] Don’t let his smile fool you. 别被他的笑容骗了
[01:28] Those two — it is on like Babylon. 这两个家伙 妥妥的
[01:31] – Nothing is on. – Except for your stupid feet on my furniture. -没什么妥妥的 -除了你的臭脚在我的家具上
[01:34] What is wrong with you, man? 你什么毛病 伙计
[01:35] Sorry. I just figured since it wasn’t fancy, I — 抱歉 我觉得反正也不贵 我…
[01:40] Move slowly towards the door. 慢慢走向门口
[01:42] Try not to show fear. 不要表现出害怕
[01:50] Ooh, let’s have my drone film us cruising around on my Vespas. 我们用无人机航拍我们骑小摩托
[01:53] That is so much cooler than undocumented bike riding. 这比骑无证单车酷多了
[01:55] You’ve got the life. 你的生活真精彩
[01:57] I’m like one of those kids born in prison. 我像是在监狱里出生的孩子
[01:59] That kid is a terrible influence on Oliver. 那孩子对奥利弗的影响太坏了
[02:02] – I’m worried about Anna-Kat. – You’re right. -我担心安娜凯特 -你说得对
[02:04] He’s a terrible influence on her, too. 他对她也有坏影响
[02:06] You know what? 知道吗
[02:07] I’m gonna get him to stop hanging around this house. 我要阻止他再在我家玩
[02:10] Why do you always get in feuds with children? 我为什么总是和孩子闹矛盾
[02:12] I should set up a meeting with Dr. Ellie 我应该和埃莉医生见个面
[02:14] so we can talk about Anna-Kat. 可以聊聊安娜凯特的事
[02:17] But, first, I’m gonna check in on Taylor and Eyo 但首先我要去看看泰勒和埃约
[02:19] and make sure it is not on like Babylon 确保没什么是妥妥的[像巴比伦]
[02:21] or any other ancient Mesopotamian city! 或是其他的两河流域的城市
[02:30] At least I get to see you one last time. 至少我可以最后见你一面
[02:32] No, no, please don’t leave me. 不 请别离开我
[02:34] I love you. 我爱你
[02:36] Belle, it’s me. 贝儿 是我
[02:38] It is you. 是你
[02:41] Dad! 爸
[02:43] How’s the studying going? 学习得怎么样
[02:45] I was just being the Beast. 我在做野兽
[02:46] Yeah, I can see that. 看出来了
[02:48] From “Beauty and the Beast.” 《美女与野兽》里的
[02:49] He was just helping me rehearse a scene for drama club. 他在帮我排练戏剧社的戏
[02:53] Well. 好的
[02:55] I’m gonna leave this open 我把门打开
[02:57] and sit a few feet from your door… 坐在你门外面
[03:02] as is my custom. 这是我的习惯
[03:07] And he thinks he can act however he wants because his family’s rich, 他觉得他可以想怎样就怎样 因为他家有钱
[03:09] and it’s rubbing off on Anna-Kat. 这影响了安娜凯特
[03:11] Plus, he was one of those faces you just want to punch. 而且 他长着一张看了就想揍的脸
[03:14] Well, let’s call Anna-Kat in and ask her what she thinks. 我们叫安娜凯特进来 问问她的想法
[03:17] Cooper Bradford has nothing to do with how I’ve been acting. 我的表现和库珀一点关系也没有
[03:20] Typically, children in the hall don’t overhear what’s said 通常来说 孩子们在走廊里没有偷听
[03:23] because the parents… aren’t quite so loud. 因为家长们说话 声音比较大
[03:27] It’s you guys — you’re always watching me and whispering. 是因为你们 你们总是看着我小声说
[03:30] Am I washing my hands too much or too little? 我洗手太多还是太少
[03:32] Am I exhibiting “Behaviors”? 我在表现出某行为吗
[03:36] We also whisper too loud. 我们小声说话时也太大声了
[03:37] I’m turning 8, and you’re treating me like I’m a toddler. 我快8岁了 你们还把我当刚学走路的孩子
[03:40] I think Anna-Kat is conveying a legitimate feeling. 我想安娜凯特在表达正当的感受
[03:43] – Damn right. – I’ve got this. -太对了 -我来说
[03:45] You’re overconcern may be fueling her anxiety. 你们的过度担心可能加重了她的焦虑
[03:49] What do you suggest? 你有什么建议
[03:50] Fight the urge to help her so much. 管住自己 别帮她太多
[03:51] Give her a little more independence. 让她更独立一些
[03:53] Is that what you would like? 你希望这样吗
[03:57] Yeah. 是的
[03:58] Okay. 好的
[04:00] Daddy and I will try to give you more space. 爸爸和我会试着给你更多空间
[04:07] I still think it’s Cooper Bradford. 我依然觉得是库珀的原因
[04:08] It’s not Cooper Bradford! 不关库珀的事
[04:11] I got to work on my whisper. 我得改进下悄悄话
[04:15] Okay. Here is your class. 好的 你的班到了
[04:18] Have a good day, honey. 祝你今天愉快 亲爱的
[04:19] Why don’t you take that sweatshirt off? 你不如把外套脱掉
[04:20] Or keep it on — I’ll leave it up to you. 或是穿着 你自己决定
[04:22] Get your own apartment if you want. 你想的话 自己租间公寓都行
[04:30] Katie, wait up! 凯蒂 等等
[04:31] Holly Kent — over-involved class mom. 霍莉·肯特 过分搅和班上事情的妈妈
[04:34] She only has one kid, 她只有一个孩子
[04:35] so she’s super optimistic and full of life. 所以她超级乐观 精力充沛
[04:37] I have no patience for that. 我没耐性鸟她
[04:38] I’m so glad I caught you. 真高兴碰到你了
[04:40] I just wanted to return the Tupperware you dropped off. 我想退回你的保鲜盒
[04:42] Thanks. 谢谢
[04:44] Anna-Kat’s birthday cupcakes are still in here. 安娜凯特的生日小蛋糕还在里面
[04:47] Yeah, they’re in violation of the class snack code. 这个违反了班级零食要求
[04:49] Gluten’s a non-starter. It’s an allergen. 含麸质不予考虑 这是过敏源
[04:52] No, it’s not. That whole thing is made up. 不是的 这个概念是瞎编的
[04:54] There was no such thing as gluten-free when I was a kid, and guess what. 我小时候没有无麸质这一说 你猜怎样
[04:58] Nobody died from Wonder Bread. 没人死于”神奇面包”
[04:59] Well, that was a long, long time ago. 那是很久很久以前的事了
[05:02] It wasn’t that long ago. 也没那么久
[05:04] Just give them the cupcakes and mind your own business. 把小蛋糕给他们 别管闲事
[05:06] The safety of our children is my business. 孩子们的安全就是我的事
[05:09] You’d really be willing to take the chance 你真的愿意冒险
[05:10] that a child’s throat would close up 让一个孩子喉咙闭合
[05:12] and they’d die right in front of your eyes 在你眼前死去
[05:14] for a cupcake? 就因为吃了一个小蛋糕
[05:16] Oh, my God. She’s right. 我的天 她是对的
[05:19] Dr. Ellie is right. 埃莉医生是对的
[05:20] Now I know firsthand how Anna-Kat feels 现在我明白了安娜凯特的感受
[05:22] being smothered by ridiculous, hysterical over-parenting. 荒谬歇斯底里过分保护的家长带来的窒息感
[05:24] It’s the worst. 太难受了
[05:26] Holly, thank you for being so terrible, truly. 霍莉 谢谢你这么糟糕 真的
[05:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:39] You have, like, 你有着
[05:40] perfectly symmetrical nostrils. 完美对称的鼻孔
[05:43] I mean, it’s kind of my thing, so… 这是我的特点
[05:46] What else is your thing? 你还有什么特点
[05:47] Well… 那个
[05:49] Check out my symmetrical flaring nostrils. 看我对称的扩张的鼻孔
[05:51] Dad! 爸
[05:52] Hey, love your shoes, Mr. Otto. 鞋子不错哦 奥图先生
[05:55] Really? Well, th– 是吗 那个
[05:56] I see what you’re doing. 我知道你在干嘛
[06:04] How’s the studying going? 学习得怎么样
[06:06] – Just finished. – Great. -刚完 -太好了
[06:07] Cooper, time to go. 库珀 是时候回家了
[06:08] But before you do, head downstairs 走之前 先下楼
[06:10] – and load the dishwasher. – For real? -把盘子放进洗碗机 -真的吗
[06:12] You want to hang at my house, you’re doing chores. 你要在我家玩 就得做家务
[06:18] A chore is manual labor that you do around the house. 家务是指在家做的体力活
[06:21] Hmm, interesting. 有意思
[06:23] Yeah. 对
[06:28] We’re not checking in on you, just saying hi. 我们不是来看你在做什么 我们只是来问个好
[06:32] So we thought, since you were turning 8, 我们想 既然你快8岁了
[06:34] you might want to have a say on what we do for your birthday. 你可能想发表下生日派对的意见
[06:39] I’d like to have a candy-themed party. 我想开一个糖果主题的派对
[06:42] Candy it is. 就定糖果
[06:44] And for my present, you promised when I turned 8, 至于生日礼物 你保证过 我满8岁
[06:47] I could walk to the library all by myself. 我可以自己去图书馆
[06:50] Mommy said that? 妈妈说过吗
[06:53] Maybe you’re not remembering correctly. 也许你记错了
[06:55] I was 5 and 3/4, and we were sitting on the front lawn. 我当时5岁零9个月 我们坐在前门草坪上
[06:58] You were wearing that purple sweater with the missing button. 你穿着紫色毛衣 掉了颗扣子
[07:01] There were big, fluffy clouds. 天上有大块的云朵
[07:03] You said one looked like Dan Aykroyd, 你说有一块像丹·艾克罗伊德
[07:04] and I said I didn’t know who that was. 我说我不知道那是谁
[07:06] A car with a Florida license plate drove by, 佛州车牌的车开过
[07:08] – and you said one looks — – Okay, so you remember. -你说看上去 -原来你记得
[07:10] I’ve been dreaming of this day ever since. 从那时开始我就在梦想这一天
[07:13] Well, then, a walk alone to the library it is. 那么 你可以一个人去图书馆
[07:17] Yes! 太棒了
[07:19] Taylor, I think I just became a tween! 泰勒 我想我刚成了10岁少女了
[07:22] Are you crazy?! 你疯了吗
[07:24] Don’t be mad at me. 别生我的气
[07:25] Be mad at past Katie. 气过去的那个凯蒂
[07:26] She’s the idiot who signed off on it. 她是个白痴 居然同意了
[07:28] We can’t let Anna-Kat wander the streets alone, 我们不能让安娜凯特一个人在街上走
[07:29] even if the library is a few blocks away. 尽管图书馆就在几条街外
[07:31] Well, Dr. Ellie made us promise not to be overprotective. 埃莉医生让我们保证不会保护过度
[07:34] I don’t see how we can say no. 我不知道怎样拒绝
[07:36] You put us in a terrible situation. 你让我们非常难做
[07:37] Again, not me — past Katie. 再说一遍 不怪我 怪过去的凯蒂
[07:39] That girl was all sorts of trouble. 那姑娘就是麻烦
[07:41] Sorry about the plate. 抱歉打破了盘子
[07:42] I assume it wasn’t expensive. 我想不贵
[07:44] Is it okay to hate a 13-year-old? 可以恨一个13岁的孩子吗
[07:47] Oliver, I think I just became a tween! 奥利弗 我想我成为10岁的少女了
[07:57] Is letting Anna-Kat walk by herself really such a big deal? 让安娜凯特一个人出行真有那么大不了吗
[08:00] I mean, when I was a kid, 我小时候
[08:01] I would run all around the neighborhood, 在邻里间到处跑
[08:02] and my parents had no idea where I was. 我父母根本不知道我在哪里
[08:04] Same with me. My parents weren’t worried. 我也是 我父母一点也不担心
[08:06] Actually, I think my mom was slightly bummed 事实上 我想那晚我出现后
[08:08] when I showed up again at night. 我妈有些失望
[08:09] I had no freedom at all. 我完全没有自由
[08:10] My parents sucked the joy right out of my childhood. 我父母剥夺了我童年所有的快乐
[08:13] Isn’t that how you raise your children now? 你现在不也对你孩子这样吗
[08:15] Why should they get off so easy? 凭他们就能好过
[08:17] Ugh. I’d love to bring my kids up the way I was raised, 我父母怎么养我的 我也想这样养我的孩子
[08:19] but Celeste won’t have it. 但塞莱斯特不同意
[08:21] She watches their every move and has turned them into wusses. 她注意他们的一举一动 让他们变成胆小鬼
[08:24] I say, “Go play in the backyard,” 我说 去院子里玩
[08:25] and they say, “You want us to be kidnapped 他们说 你希望我们被绑架吗
[08:27] and grow up in a hole in the ground chained to a bed?” 被链子拴在床上 在地洞里长大吗
[08:30] – Some days I do. – But it’s not right. -有时候我真这样想 -但这样不对
[08:32] We should let our kids be kids — 我们应该让孩子们做孩子
[08:33] ride bikes, climb trees, throw sticks at alligators. 骑单车 爬树 朝鳄鱼扔棍子
[08:38] – It’s a Florida thing. – Oh, absolutely. -佛州特色 -当然
[08:40] The less supervision we give them, 我们对他们的监督越少
[08:42] the more self-reliant they become. 他们越是自立
[08:43] It’s called “Free-range parenting.” 这叫做放养
[08:44] No, no, no. It’s free-range chicken. 不 这是放养的鸡
[08:46] You are not even trying to pay attention. 你根本就没有注意听
[08:48] I am half-listening. 我有听一半
[08:50] Statistically, it’s safer today than it was 20 years ago. 统计上来说 现在比二十年前更安全
[08:52] And Westport is a very safe town, right? 西港是个非常安全的地方 对吗
[08:54] – Absolutely. – So what’s the verdict? -当然 -那结论是什么
[08:56] Are you let Anna-Kat walk to the library all by herself? 你会让安娜凯特一个人去图书馆吗
[08:59] If I don’t let her do this, I’m as bad as Holly Kent. 如果我不让她去 我就和霍莉·肯特一样坏了
[09:02] She’s creating a community garden 她创办了社区菜园
[09:03] to bring together our children 团结了我们的孩子
[09:04] and the residents of the Westport Retirement Home. 以及西港老人院的老人们
[09:06] She needs to get a life. 她需要找点正经事做了
[09:13] – Granola bar? – Yeah. -燕麦卷 -好
[09:17] Mnh, no bueno. 难吃
[09:19] Hey, I don’t know what you do in your house. 喂 我不知道你在家时怎样
[09:22] – Oh, it’s more of an estate. – Excuse me? -应该说是府邸 -什么
[09:24] Well, there are several houses on the property. 有几栋房子在一起
[09:25] It’s called “Juniper Hill.” 叫做桧柏山
[09:27] And there’s this dude who welcomes you at the gate. 大门口有人欢迎你
[09:28] – Maurice. – Right, Maurice. -马里斯 -对 马里斯
[09:30] He says, “Welcome to Juniper Hill,” 他说 欢迎来到桧柏山
[09:32] – and then gives you an iced tea, right? – Stop talking. -然后给你冰茶 -别说了
[09:34] I don’t care what kind of fancy-ass hill you live on. 我不管你住在什么高级山
[09:37] Here at the Otto Estate, we don’t waste food. 在奥图府 我们不浪费食物
[09:41] Finish it. 吃完
[09:42] Wait. Is she serious? 她是认真的吗
[09:44] Mom, this is why no one ever waves us over 妈 这就是沙滩上没人招手
[09:46] to join them at the beach. 要我们一起的原因
[09:47] If he wants to be in our house, he lives by our rules. 他要在我家玩 就得守我家的规矩
[09:54] Dude, just eat it, man. 伙计 快吃
[09:59] When you’re done with that, I want you two morons 你们吃完后 我要你们两个白痴
[10:01] to hang these in the trees, 把这些挂在树上
[10:03] where the candy-cane forest is gonna be for Anna-Kat’s birthday. 拐杖糖森林是为安娜凯特的生日准备的
[10:06] Why isn’t your party planner doing that? 你的派对策划人为什么不做呢
[10:07] Oh, I don’t hire party planners, and I don’t hire hitmen. 我不请派对策划人 不请职业杀手
[10:10] I do all the work myself. 所有的事情我亲自来
[10:12] You feel me? 明白吗
[10:19] Talk to your wife. 跟你老婆谈谈
[10:20] She made my friend eat out of the garbage. 她逼我的朋友吃垃圾桶里的食物
[10:23] – What? Care to explain? – Nah. -什么 想解释吗 -不
[10:34] What are you doing? 你做什么
[10:35] Playing Red Rover. 玩手挽手向前冲
[10:36] Come on, Eyo. 走吧 埃约
[10:44] Care to explain that? 想解释吗
[10:46] – Nah. – She’s 15, Greg. She’s pretty. -不 -她15岁了 格雷格 她长得漂亮
[10:48] She’s got my face and my body 她遗传了我的脸和身材
[10:49] before the misery of childbirth ruined it. 没被生孩子毁掉的身材
[10:52] It was only a matter of time before she got a boyfriend. 她交男友是迟早的事
[10:54] And as boyfriends go… 当男友…
[10:55] I just don’t like the pace it’s going at. 我不喜欢现在的进展
[10:56] – She’s growing up. – Well, shut that down. -她在长大 -阻止她
[10:59] Love this irrational, protective side of you. 我喜欢你不讲理过度保护的一面
[11:01] And while we’re on the subject, I talked to the girls, 既然说到这事 我跟闺蜜们谈过
[11:04] and Angela says, statistically, 安吉拉说 从统计学上说
[11:05] kids are safer than when we were young. 孩子们现在比我们小时候安全
[11:06] Made me feel better about my promise I made to Anna-Kat. 我对安娜凯特的承诺 不让我那么难受了
[11:09] Statistics mean nothing if something happens to your kid. 如果自己孩子有事 统计学一点意义也没有
[11:13] You’re right. What was I thinking? 你是对的 我在想什么
[11:15] Sending her out into the forest like Little Red Riding Hood. 像小红帽那样 让她去森林
[11:17] That sweet little story ended in identify theft 这个甜美小故事的结局是盗用身份
[11:19] and a double murder. 和双重谋杀
[11:21] Oh, God. 老天
[11:22] How do we tell our tragedy-obsessed daughter 我们怎么对我们着迷于悲剧的女儿说
[11:24] that we’re too afraid of the world 我们对世界太恐惧
[11:26] to let her walk a few blocks to the library? 不想让她走几条街去图书馆
[11:28] Well, let’s just lie to her. 骗她
[11:30] You’ve gotten on board with lying. 你同意用骗这招了
[11:32] Finally, something we can do as a couple. 终于有了我们夫妻可以一起做的事
[11:36] We were all set to let you walk to the library 我们准备好了让你明天放学后
[11:38] – after school tomorrow. – All set. -走去图书馆 -都准备好了
[11:40] But I didn’t know the rules that this town has. 但我不知道这个地方的规矩
[11:43] Apparently, in Westport, you have to be 10 years old 显然在西港 你得满了10岁
[11:44] to walk across the street by yourself. 才能自己过马路
[11:46] – We’re sick about it. – So sick. -我们真心受不了 -完全受不了
[11:48] But we don’t want you to go to jail, so… 但我们不想让你坐牢 所以
[11:54] How about if you walk me across the street 不如你们在家门口
[11:56] in front of our house? 送我过马路
[11:58] – Come again? – Then I can make it to the library -你说什么 -这样去图书馆
[12:00] without crossing another street. 就不用再过马路了
[12:01] Problem solved. 问题解决了
[12:03] Problem solved, Greg. 问题解决了 格雷格
[12:06] Great job. 做得好
[12:08] I should never have lied. Nana was right. 我不应该说谎 奶奶说得对
[12:11] If you’re feeling unsure about anything at all, 如果你对任何事不确定
[12:13] you can always ring a neighbor’s doorbell. 你可以按邻居的门铃
[12:15] The Lintons live there, the Sealanders there. 林顿斯住这里 斯兰德斯在那边
[12:18] They’re the Bumgarners. 那是巴姆加纳家
[12:19] Best skip that house. 别找他家
[12:21] Whenever our recycling bin overflows, I put it in theirs. 我们的回收桶满了后 我就把垃圾放他们家
[12:24] They’ve caught me like three times. 被他们抓到过三次
[12:26] – Got it. – Okay, -明白 -好的
[12:28] let’s say a van pulls up and a very nice person says 一辆厢式车停下 非常和气的人说
[12:30] he has your favorite type of candy and invites you inside. 他有你最喜欢的糖果 邀请你上车
[12:31] What do you do? 你怎么做
[12:33] – Does he have Pop Rocks? – Anna-Kat! -他有跳跳糖吗 -安娜凯特
[12:34] Kidding. 开玩笑的
[12:36] I do what you taught me — no, go, yell, tell. 我会按你教的做 “不跑叫告”
[12:38] I say no, run away as fast as I can, 我说”不” 尽快跑开
[12:41] yell my head off, and then tell a trusted adult. 拼命大叫 告诉可信任的成年人
[12:43] Good. And that goes for anyone stopping to ask for directions 很好 对以下几种人也要这样 停下问路的人
[12:46] or offers to give you a ride 或要用车送你
[12:48] or asks if you want to get in their car and pet their puppy. 或问你要不要上车摸小狗的人
[12:50] – How cute is the puppy? – Anna-Kat! -小狗有多可爱 -安娜凯特
[12:51] Kidding. 开玩笑的
[12:53] You guys are too easy. 你们太好骗了
[12:55] Okay, well, so, the library is just right up there. 好的 图书馆就在那边
[12:57] Easy peasy. 小菜一碟
[12:59] Easy peasy. 小菜一碟
[13:00] Okay. What’s your info? 好的 你的信息呢
[13:03] Phone number — 203-555-0145. 电话号码 2035550145
[13:05] Address — 23 Woody Lane, Westport, Connecticut, 06880. 地址 康州西港伍迪街24号 邮编06880
[13:09] – Perfect. – Okay. -完美 -好了
[13:10] Trial run’s over. You go back to the house. 试验结束 你们回家
[13:13] I’m ready to go it alone. 我准备好一个人走了
[13:17] She’s ready. 她准备好了
[13:19] Yeah, but are we? 是 我们呢
[13:20] I don’t know. I’m so drained. 我不知道 我好累
[13:22] Kids should really come with a warning — 生孩子应该有警告
[13:24] do not have kids. 不要生孩子
[13:28] Anna-Kat is on her way. 安娜凯特出发了
[13:30] Good side — we’re not those crazy helicopter parents. 好的一面 我们不是疯狂的”直升机家长”
[13:33] Bad side — we let our favorite child… 坏的一面 我们让我们最爱的孩子
[13:34] You’re not even hiding it anymore. 都不藏着掖着了吗
[13:36] …go out into the big, scary world by herself. 一个人进入又大又吓人的世界
[13:38] – How can we do that? – We’re not. -我们怎么能这样做 -不
[13:40] How we coming, boys? 怎么样 小伙子们
[13:40] It’s up and running. 升空了
[13:42] We’re following her with Cooper’s drone. 我们用库珀的无人机跟着她
[13:43] That’s brilliant. 有才
[13:46] Okay, we got eyes on her. 好的 看到她了
[13:47] There’s my baby! She’s alive! 我的宝贝 她还活着
[13:50] Oh, no, her shoelace is untied. 不 她的鞋带松了
[13:51] She’s gonna trip and crack her — 她会绊倒摔坏她的…
[13:53] Oh, she didn’t need us to tell her. 她不需要我们告诉她
[13:55] She’s doing it on her own. 她自己能行
[13:56] I think this was a good decision. 我想这是正确的决定
[14:00] Oh, hey, there’s Taylor and Eyo. 泰勒和埃约
[14:05] Yeah, follow them. 跟着他们
[14:08] – What are you doing? – Dad, that’s not the mission. -你做什么 -爸 这不是任务
[14:11] What the hell? 搞什么
[14:13] Told you — it is on like James Caan. 跟你说了 妥妥的
[14:16] – It is. – Greg, it’s fine. -是的 -格雷格 没事
[14:18] – Keep your eyes on — – That is not lit. -继续看着… -这可不帅
[14:20] Greg, stop! 格雷格 住手
[14:27] Nice work, Greg. Anna-Kat’s off the radar. 做得好 格雷格 安娜凯特不见了
[14:30] Why couldn’t you let Eyo play a little grab-ass? 你为什么不能让埃约摸下她的小屁屁呢
[14:32] That drone was $5,000. 无人机值五千块
[14:36] We’ll call it even for the broken plate. 你摔破了盘子 扯平了
[14:46] I’m calling the library to make sure she made it okay. 我打给图书馆 确认她到了
[14:50] I’d be more worried about Taylor. 是我的话 会更担心泰勒
[14:51] You crashed a drone into her. 你用无人机撞上了她
[14:53] Hi. I was wondering if my daughter was there. 你好 我想知道我女儿在那里吗
[14:55] She’s 8, cute. She’s got red Converse sneakers. 8岁 可爱 穿着红色匡威运动鞋
[14:59] She’s there. 她在那里
[15:01] – Thank you. – She made it! -谢谢 -她成功了
[15:05] Oh. This is so ridiculous. 真可笑
[15:07] She walked a few blocks, and we’re celebrating 她走了几条街 我们乐得就像
[15:08] like the French when Lindbergh landed. 林德伯格降落后 庆祝的法国人[飞行家]
[15:10] I know! 就是啊
[15:11] Wasn’t he the guy whose kid got snatched? 他的孩子不是被绑架了吗
[15:15] Go clean the toilets, Cooper. 去刷马桶 库珀
[15:16] Dude, she’s serious. 伙计 她是认真的
[15:26] You’re home! 你回来了
[15:29] Oh! I’m finally glad you learned to stop smothering me. 我很高兴你学会了不再令我窒息
[15:32] How was your walk? 一个人出去怎么样
[15:34] – Great. – I’m so glad. -很好 -我真高兴
[15:36] Until a car started driving next to me real slow. 直到一辆车慢慢地开在我旁边
[15:39] – What? – And then the window rolled down. -什么 -然后窗户摇下来
[15:41] – Who was it? – Me. -是谁 -我
[15:43] I followed her to make sure she made it home safely. 我跟着她 确保她安全回家了
[15:46] – Thank you. – I can’t believe you let an 8-year-old girl -谢谢 -我不敢相信你让一个8岁女孩
[15:48] wander the streets all by herself. 一个人在街上走
[15:50] Technically, I’m still 7. 确切来说 我还没满8岁
[15:53] What kind of mother are you? 你算是什么样的母亲
[15:56] A gluten-feeding, non-grape-cutting, 给三个孩子吃麸质 不切葡萄
[15:59] “Letting them swim right after they’ve eaten” 让他们吃完饭后就去游泳
[16:00] mother of three who slams the door on know-it-all moms. 对着假万事通妈 当面摔门的妈
[16:03] Leave me alone! 滚远点
[16:07] That’s how you deal with weirdos who follow you home. 对跟着你回家的怪人就要这样做
[16:10] Got it. 明白
[16:18] Apparently, Holly Kent told everyone 显然 霍莉·肯特告诉所有人
[16:20] I’m a terrible mom. 我是个糟糕的母亲
[16:21] I hope she has another kid 我希望她再生一个
[16:23] and they try for a third and they end up with twins. 然后生三胎时生了个双胞胎
[16:26] I love it when that happens. 想想就开心
[16:28] – Katie. – Tara. -凯蒂 -泰拉
[16:31] So we’ll be seeing Autumn at Anna-Kat’s birthday party? 奥托姆会参加安娜凯特的生日派对 对吗
[16:33] Yes, and I’ll be there, as well. 对 我也会去
[16:35] It’s a drop-off party. 家长只送孩子去就行了
[16:37] If I wanted an adult party, 如果我要开成年人的派对
[16:38] I would throw one and not invite you. 我会开一个 然后不邀请你
[16:40] Yeah, well, I’m not leaving my child unsupervised. 我不会让我的孩子没人看着
[16:42] She’s not going to be unsupervised. 她不会没人看着
[16:44] Greg and I will be there. 格雷格和我会在
[16:45] We don’t trust you to look after our children. 我们不放心你照顾我们的孩子
[16:47] – “We”? – Yes, we. -我们 -对 我们
[16:51] Aw, man. Why don’t I ever have a crew behind me anymore? 老天 为什么我的身边不再有小团体了
[16:54] Five or six Cuban girls would come in real handy right now. 五六个古巴妹子 现在挺能撑下场子
[17:06] Look at all this sugar. 看这么多糖
[17:07] What’s the theme of this party — 派对的主题是什么
[17:08] type 2 diabetes? 2型糖尿病吗
[17:10] Just being around it 站在这里
[17:11] makes me want to go to a sweat lodge in Sedona. 就让我想去塞多纳的汗蒸棚
[17:13] What kind of mother allows this? 什么样的母亲会允许这样的事
[17:15] The kind of mother that allows her child to roam the streets by herself. 允许自己孩子一个人在街上游荡的母亲
[17:18] Autumn! You know better. 奥托姆 你知道的
[17:21] Sugar kills. 糖要人命
[17:22] It’s a Pixy Stick, Tara. 这是吸管糖 泰拉
[17:24] Maybe if you pulled the stick out of your — 也许你把你菊花里的…
[17:26] Tara, hi. I’m so glad you and Autumn could make it. 泰拉 真高兴你和奥托姆来了
[17:29] – Hey, Mom. – Hola, Mrs. Otto. -妈 -你好 奥图太太
[17:31] Oh, great. You’re still here? 真好 你还在这里吗
[17:33] Don’t you have a home? 你没有家吗
[17:34] Seven of them — Aspen, Lake Como — 七个地方 白杨 科莫湖
[17:36] Shut up. Go finish landscaping Lollipop Lane. 闭嘴 去装饰完棒棒糖街
[17:41] Cooper, are your parents at their home in Gstaad? 库珀 你父母在格斯塔德的家吗
[17:44] Oh, it has a moat, so technically it’s a castle. 有护城河的 应该叫城堡
[17:46] Well, tell them we miss seeing them at the club. 我们俱乐部很想念他们
[17:48] But I miss them the most. I’m Sage. 但我最想他们 我是塞吉
[17:52] I love how everyone kisses your ass 我喜欢看到所有人拍你马屁
[17:54] because your parents are the richest people in town. 因为你父母是这里最有钱的人
[17:56] Yeah, it’s pretty deluxe. 的确挺爽
[17:58] Grown men call me “Sir.” 成年男人管我叫先生
[18:00] – I don’t see Eyo. When’s he coming? – He’s not. -我没看到埃约 他什么时候来 -他不来了
[18:03] – And I have you to thank for it. – Me? -我要感谢你 -我吗
[18:05] We both know this relationship is a bad idea. 我们都知道他们谈恋爱不是好事
[18:07] I appreciate you scaring him off. 我很感谢你吓跑他
[18:09] Oh, you just had to go ahead and agree with me 你非得说出来同意我
[18:12] and ruin everything. 毁了所有
[18:20] I heard Eyo’s not coming. 我听说埃约不来了
[18:24] It’s my fault. 是我的错
[18:25] Yeah, it is. 是的
[18:27] Look, I think Eyo is a great kid, 我觉得埃约是个好孩子
[18:29] but you have to understand what it’s like 但你得理解 看到自己的小姑娘
[18:31] when you see your little girl with her first boyfriend. 和初恋男友在一起是什么感受
[18:33] It’s not easy for me. 对我来说太难了
[18:34] But I’m not a little girl. 但我不是小姑娘了
[18:36] I know. 我知道
[18:37] But I have to start getting used to that. 但我得慢慢习惯
[18:40] I just want to make sure 我只想确保
[18:42] that you’re making the right decisions 你做出了正确的决定
[18:43] and not going too fast. 不会进展太快
[18:44] Dad, I got it. You have to trust me. 爸 我明白 你得相信我
[18:48] You’re right. I do. 你说得对 我相信
[18:54] Dad? 爸
[18:56] Thanks for looking out for me. 多谢你保护我
[18:59] And don’t worry — sex is not on the table. 别担心 性不在考虑范围了
[19:01] Sex was on the table? I was worried about second base. 曾经在吗 我本来只担心上二垒
[19:06] Since I’m now 8, 现在我8岁了
[19:08] I’m allowed to walk to the library all by myself. 我可以一个人去图书馆了
[19:10] How cool is that? 是不是很酷
[19:11] – Awesome! – No way! -太棒了 -不可能
[19:15] I want to walk to the library alone. 我要一个人去图书馆
[19:17] Me, too. 我也是
[19:18] – No way. – Absolutely not. -不可能 -当然不行
[19:20] I wouldn’t be a good parent if I let you. 我让你去 我就不是好妈妈了
[19:22] That’s it. I don’t want to ruin Anna-Kat’s party, 够了 我不想毁了安娜凯特的派对
[19:24] but I’m not gonna stand by — 但我不会站在一边
[19:25] Hey! You can’t talk about Mrs. Otto that way. 你们不能这样说奥图太太
[19:28] Do you have any idea on what type of mother Mrs. Otto is? 你们知道奥图太太是什么样的母亲吗
[19:32] Sure, she might come across as rude and sarcastic 没错 她可能给人的印象是粗鲁 尖酸
[19:35] – and uncultured and — – Move to your next point. -没文化 -说重点
[19:38] But Mrs. Otto is the best mom in town. 但奥图太太是这里最好的妈妈
[19:41] I mean, look at this party. 看这个派对
[19:42] She did it all by herself 她亲手操办的
[19:44] without a party planner or nannies or chefs. 没有派对策划人 没有保姆和大厨
[19:47] Who here can say that they’ve ever done that? 你们谁能说自己这样做过
[19:49] Heck, my last five birthdays, 见鬼 我过去五年的生日
[19:51] my parents haven’t even been in the country. 我父母根本不在国内
[19:53] She doesn’t care how rich my family is. 她不在乎我家多有钱
[19:55] And she doesn’t kiss up to me like the rest of you. 她不像你们那样拍我马屁
[19:58] She calls me on my crap, which I kind of like. 我做错事她会骂我 我挺喜欢的
[20:01] It means that she cares. 这代表她真的关心
[20:02] So, everyone, calm down. 各位 冷静
[20:04] She let her daughter walk to the library by herself. 她让她女儿一个人去图书馆
[20:07] Big whoop. 什么大不了的
[20:09] Now, leave her alone or you’re all off the list 现在别烦她 否则你们别想参加
[20:11] for the Juniper Hill Winter Gala. 桧柏山冬季舞会
[20:14] Comprende? 明白吗
[20:18] Okay, cake time. 吃蛋糕了
[20:20] Who wants gluten?! 谁要吃麸质食物
[20:32] Hey, Oliver, come get ready. 奥利弗 快准备好
[20:34] We’re taking the whole family out to dinner. 我们一家人去吃晚餐
[20:36] Oh, you should try Lonergan’s on Elm. 你们应该试试榆树街的朗尼根餐厅
[20:37] They have this Kobe steak that’s dry-aged for 125 days. 他们的神户牛排干式熟成的日期有125天
[20:40] Mm. We’re going to the Spaghetti Hut in Norwalk, 我们去诺瓦克的意粉屋
[20:43] where the meatballs are also aged 120 days, 那里肉丸的日期也有120天
[20:46] but that’s not on purpose. 但不是故意的
[20:49] Well, I better be getting home then. 我回家了
[20:51] Where the hell are you going? 你去哪里
[20:52] I said the whole family. 我说了一家人
[20:55] But first, get your stupid Vespa off my lawn, 但先把你的小摩托从我家草坪开走
[20:58] or I’ll kill you. 否则我会杀了你
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme