时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ooh! You look just like Kate Middleton. | 你看起来和凯特王妃一模一样 |
[00:05] | I realize that. | 我知道 |
[00:06] | But I’m still not wearing this dumb hat, | 但我还是不会戴这顶蠢帽子 |
[00:08] | because I’m not going to the stupid polo match. | 因为我不会去参加愚蠢的马球赛 |
[00:10] | This is my charity event for the community, | 这是我为社区举办的慈善活动 |
[00:12] | and you are part of that community, and you are going. | 你是社区的一分子 你得去 |
[00:14] | Mnh-mnh. I’m not part of the community. | 不 我不是社区的一分子 |
[00:16] | I just happen to live in the community. | 我只是恰好住在这个社区 |
[00:18] | What’s the charity, Doris? | 什么慈善活动 多瑞丝 |
[00:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:22] | Horses? Orphans? AIDS? | 马 孤儿 爱滋 |
[00:24] | God, I hope it’s not for something boring, like the environment. | 老天 希望不是什么闷死人的事 比如说环保 |
[00:27] | We should go, honey. It’d be fun. | 我们应该去 亲爱的 会很有意思的 |
[00:28] | Greg, please. Don’t make me leave you. | 格雷格 拜托 别逼我抛弃你 |
[00:30] | I’m too unmotivated to get a revenge body. | 我没动机减肥整个复仇身材出来 |
[00:33] | Doris, I just don’t like fancy events. | 多瑞丝 我不喜欢高档的活动 |
[00:36] | It’s not who I am. | 我不是这样的人 |
[00:37] | I like to be comfortable. | 我喜欢舒适 |
[00:38] | So while you’re out playing horsies, | 你在外面玩马时 |
[00:40] | I’ll be at home, covered in a blanket. | 我会在家 盖着毯子 |
[00:43] | And yes — probably popcorn. | 没错 可能还有爆米花 |
[00:48] | Oliver’s going. | 奥利弗会去 |
[00:50] | Doris offered to let me cut the ceremonial ribbon at the polo match. | 多瑞丝让我在马球赛上剪彩 |
[00:53] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[00:54] | You hate him. | 你恨他 |
[00:55] | I do. So much. | 对 非常恨 |
[00:57] | But I did it to punish my kids. | 但我是为了惩罚我的孩子 |
[00:59] | They’ve cracked so many smartphones. | 他们摔碎了太多手机屏 |
[01:00] | Stop saying it wasn’t your fault! It was! | 别再说不是你的错 是你的错 |
[01:03] | So I took away the ribbon-cutting honor | 所以我剥夺了剪彩殊荣 |
[01:05] | and gave it to Oliver. | 给了奥利弗 |
[01:06] | I’ll get my picture in the “About Town” section | 我的照片会刊登在《西港观察者》的 |
[01:08] | of the Westport Observer. | 镇新闻区 |
[01:10] | Anybody who’s anybody is in there. | 大人物都在上面 |
[01:11] | How does this look? | 这个看起来怎么样 |
[01:14] | I ate some street food in Manhattan when I was pregnant with him. | 我怀他时 在曼哈顿吃过街边小摊 |
[01:17] | I wonder if one of those meat worms | 不知道肉虫子 |
[01:18] | made its way into his brain. | 是不是钻到他脑袋里了 |
[01:21] | You’re going to that polo match. | 你要参加马球赛 |
[01:24] | If I put on this hat and go to this thing, | 如果我戴上这顶帽子去参加这个活动 |
[01:26] | I become everything I can’t stand about this town. | 我就和这里无法忍受的一切融为了一体 |
[01:28] | Suddenly, I’m one of those people | 突然间 我就成了 |
[01:30] | who say they’re stuffed after eating salad. | 吃完沙拉就说自己饱了的人 |
[01:32] | God, I hate — | 老天 我讨厌… |
[01:33] | Hey! What’s going on in there?! | 喂 在想干什么呢 |
[01:34] | I’m not going, and you can’t make me. | 我不会去 你不能逼我 |
[01:38] | Hey, Anna-Kat. | 安娜凯特 |
[01:39] | You want to lead a horsie out at a pony event? | 你想在小马盛会上牵马出来吗 |
[01:42] | Yes! | 棒 |
[01:43] | Got you now. | 你输了 |
[01:46] | Blindsided by my best friend. | 被死党摆了一道 |
[01:47] | Now I know how Roy felt when the tiger ate him. | 现在我知道罗伊被老虎咬时的感受了 |
[01:57] | I’ll wear this purple tie, give Oliver the suspenders, | 我戴紫色领结 奥利弗是紫色背带 |
[02:00] | we’ll put the girls in purple dresses, | 女儿们穿紫色裙子 |
[02:01] | and we’ll figure something out for you so we all match. | 给你带点紫色 我们全家就是一个系列了 |
[02:03] | Where the hell did you get a purple bow tie? | 你在哪里弄的紫色领结 |
[02:05] | When I was alternate number 3 in my Duke a cappella group. | 我成为清唱合唱团里的替补三号时 |
[02:07] | Don’t. | 别 |
[02:09] | You know I can’t control my face when I listen to you sing. | 你知道我听你唱歌时 无法控制我的表情 |
[02:17] | Are you watching that video of me dancing again? | 你又在看我跳舞的视频吗 |
[02:19] | You gave me two margaritas and put on Whitney Houston. | 你让我喝了两杯玛格丽塔 放惠特尼·休斯顿的歌 |
[02:21] | It was basically entrapment. | 可以说是圈套 |
[02:22] | No! | 不 |
[02:23] | I am trying to convince Billy to come to the polo match. | 我在说服比利参加马球赛 |
[02:26] | I don’t want your old college roommate here. | 我不希望你的大学室友来 |
[02:28] | He’s like a man mixed with an infant. | 他像是男人和婴儿的综合体 |
[02:30] | He’s a “Minfant.” | 他是婴男 |
[02:31] | Don’t judge Billy. | 别评判比利 |
[02:32] | Remember, if he hadn’t taken me in | 记住 如果不是他 |
[02:34] | when I got kicked off campus for a minor infraction — | 在我因小过被踢过校园时收留我 |
[02:36] | – You were streaking. – No. | -你裸奔 -不 |
[02:38] | I was sitting naked in the fountain, drinking sangria. | 我是裸着坐在喷泉里 喝着汽酒 |
[02:40] | “Streaking” implies running. | 裸奔还得跑 |
[02:42] | You’re right. I feel silly. | 你是对 我真傻 |
[02:44] | And if Billy hadn’t rented me a room, | 如果比利没有租我一间房 |
[02:45] | I might have dropped out, moved home, | 我可能就退学了 回家了 |
[02:47] | never signed up for your class, never met you, | 不会报你的课 不会认识你 |
[02:49] | and our children would’ve never been born. | 我们的孩子也不会出生 |
[02:51] | So by you hating Billy, you hate our children. | 你讨厌比利 就是讨厌我们的孩子 |
[02:53] | Kids! Your dad hates you! | 孩子们 你们爸讨厌你们 |
[02:55] | – What?! – Nothing! | -什么 -没什么 |
[02:57] | Billy is my connection to who I was. | 比利是我和过去的我的联系 |
[03:00] | And if I have to go to that stupid polo match | 如果我要参加那个愚蠢的马球赛 |
[03:03] | and be around those people that I don’t like, | 待在我不喜欢的那些人旁边 |
[03:05] | I need him there to lean on. | 我需要他在那里支持我 |
[03:06] | He’s loud, crass, | 他嗓门大 粗鲁 |
[03:08] | and need I remind you what he did at our wedding? | 需要我提醒你 他在我们婚礼上做了什么吗 |
[03:10] | Cake dive! | 蛋糕跳水 |
[03:14] | He ruined our wedding. | 他毁了我们的婚礼 |
[03:16] | Billy’s in. | 比利来 |
[03:18] | Well, we have no room for him here. | 我们家里没地方给他住 |
[03:20] | He’ll park his food truck in the driveway and stay in that. | 他把餐车停在车道上 住在车上 |
[03:22] | Great. | 很好 |
[03:24] | Why don’t we just pull the couch onto the front lawn | 我们不如把沙发搬到前门草坪上 |
[03:26] | to complete the white-trash tableau. | 弄个完整的白人垃圾场景 |
[03:28] | Just for that, I’m gonna watch that video of you dancing. | 就凭这话 我要看你跳舞的视频 |
[03:33] | I can’t believe Billy’s coming to visit. | 真不敢相信比利会来 |
[03:35] | You should be excited to see him. He’s your godfather. | 要见他你应该激动才对 他是你的教父 |
[03:37] | All he does is terrorize me. | 他做的事就是吓我 |
[03:39] | We’ve been in a seven-year prank war, | 我们打了七年的恶作剧战争 |
[03:42] | and he’s the only one doing the pranks. | 只有他实施恶作剧 |
[03:44] | I will never be happier than the day | 我最开心的一天就是看到 |
[03:46] | I saw you with shaved eyebrows. | 你的眉毛被剃了 |
[03:47] | He’s here! | 他到了 |
[03:49] | Out of my way! | 给我让开 |
[03:52] | How come you’re never that excited to see me? | 为什么你见到我时从没这么激动 |
[03:54] | Too many reasons to name right now! | 太多理由 现在说不完 |
[03:55] | Come on, Greg! | 快 格雷格 |
[03:56] | Billy! | 比利 |
[03:58] | Hey! Breath! | 嘿 草… |
[04:00] | Lovely. | 真好 |
[04:02] | How you doing, chief? | 你好吗 老大 |
[04:03] | Chief is well. Thank you. | 老大很好 谢谢 |
[04:04] | – And it’s “Greg.” – Ah. Okay. | -我叫格雷格 -好的 |
[04:06] | He never remembers my name. | 他从不记得我的名字 |
[04:07] | So? He calls me Breath. | 那又怎样 他叫我草… |
[04:08] | What are you upset about? | 你有什么好生气的 |
[04:11] | Say hello to your godfather. | 跟你的教父问好 |
[04:14] | Oliver, someday I’m gonna come to you for a favor. | 奥利弗 有天我会让你帮忙 |
[04:19] | Okay, yeah. I think this joke has run its course. | 好的 我想这玩笑已经过时了 |
[04:22] | You remember Taylor and Anna-Kat. | 你还记得泰勒和安娜凯特吧 |
[04:23] | Yeah. Taylor, it’s been a long time. | 泰勒 好久不见 |
[04:25] | And I know that you like to keep your hands clean, | 我知道你喜欢保持双手干净 |
[04:27] | so I got you a box of plastic gloves. | 所以我送你一盒塑料手套 |
[04:29] | Ooh! The lunch lady wears these. | 午餐大婶就戴这个 |
[04:32] | Oh, thank God you’re here to save me. | 好在有你来救我 |
[04:34] | They’re trying to turn me into a fancy-hat person. | 他们想把我变成高档帽子女士 |
[04:37] | Oh, don’t worry about that. Billy’s got ya. | 别担心 有我比利在 |
[04:38] | The only thing going on your head is this. | 你头上只会有这个 |
[04:44] | Sir, could you please turn off your truck? | 先生 请你把卡车熄火好吗 |
[04:47] | Could you please go screw yourself? | 请你去死好吗 |
[04:49] | You are just what I needed. | 你正是我所需要的 |
[04:53] | Sorry, Ron. You’re under no obligation to go screw yourself. | 抱歉 罗恩 你没有义务去死 |
[05:06] | In college, Billy would make us breakfast every Sunday morning. | 大学时 比利每个周日早上都会做早餐 |
[05:10] | How high were we? | 我们当时是有多嗨啊[高] |
[05:15] | We were on the seventh floor, so…pretty high. | 我们在七楼 所以相当高 |
[05:19] | Terrible save. | 转得太烂 |
[05:20] | Now… | 现在 |
[05:21] | …this is my chicken neck scramble. | 这是我的鸡脖炒蛋 |
[05:24] | My hook is, I barbecue the chicken necks. | 我的秘诀是 把鸡脖子给烤了 |
[05:26] | You know, most people throw them away. | 大多数人会扔掉鸡脖子 |
[05:28] | When was the last time | 你的餐车 |
[05:29] | your truck passed a health inspection test? | 上次通过卫生检查是什么时候 |
[05:32] | Well, technically, it’s an old blood-donation truck, | 确切来说 这是辆旧献血车 |
[05:34] | so I skate by inspection-free. | 不用检查 |
[05:35] | Okay, people, pass your food to the front. | 好了 各位 吃的拿前面来 |
[05:44] | Ah-ah! Gotcha! | 得手了 |
[05:46] | He put shaving cream in my backpack! | 他把剃须膏挤在我的书包里 |
[05:50] | Mom! | 妈 |
[05:51] | Oliver, grow a pair. | 奥利弗 爷们一点 |
[05:57] | He’s been pulling pranks on me since I was in kindergarten. | 我上幼儿园开始 他就开始对我恶作剧 |
[06:00] | Actually, it started when you were an infant. | 其实从你婴儿时期就开始了 |
[06:01] | It did? | 是吗 |
[06:03] | He drew a tiny mustache on you with a Sharpie. | 他用记号笔给你画了小胡子 |
[06:06] | You looked just like a fat, bald Hitler. | 你很像又肥又秃的希特勒 |
[06:09] | What do you say this time, we get him back? | 这次报复他怎么样 |
[06:12] | Evil Dad. | 邪恶爸爸 |
[06:14] | Now, this is my kind of father/son bonding. | 这是我喜欢的父子情 |
[06:18] | Bye, Taylor. Bye, Anna-Kat. | 再见 泰勒 再见 安娜凯特 |
[06:21] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
[06:25] | Did you get my e-mail? | 你收到我的电邮了吗 |
[06:26] | Which one of the 40 are you talking about? | 你说的是40封里的哪一封 |
[06:29] | We finally got the cafeteria | 我们终于让餐厅 |
[06:31] | to change Taco Tuesday to Tofu Tuesday! | 把玉米卷周二改成了豆腐周二 |
[06:34] | Isn’t that great?! | 是不是好棒 |
[06:35] | Amazing! | 太棒了 |
[06:36] | I know! | 就是啊 |
[06:38] | Buh-bye! | 拜拜 |
[06:39] | Bye! | 拜拜 |
[06:42] | What the hell was that? | 什么情况 |
[06:43] | It was like listening to two dolphins banging. | 那些声音就像两只海豚交配一样 |
[06:45] | Oh, it’s terrible. I don’t even notice I do it anymore. | 太可怕了 我甚至没注意到自己这样说话 |
[06:50] | Who’s this number 4 combo? | 四号套餐是谁 |
[06:52] | One neck, two breasts, and an ass full of Tabasco. | 一个脖子 两份胸肉 一屁股的辣酱油 |
[06:55] | Oh, that’s Tara. She’s the worst of the bunch. | 这是泰拉 她是最差劲的 |
[06:57] | She’s Taylor’s boyfriend’s mom. | 她是泰勒男友的妈妈 |
[06:59] | Tara, this is my friend Billy. | 泰拉 这是我的朋友比利 |
[07:01] | You see this? | 你看到了吗 |
[07:03] | A-minus! | A减 |
[07:05] | Eyo has never gotten below an “A” in his life. | 埃约这辈子没考过A以下的成绩 |
[07:08] | It’s your daughter’s fault. | 这是你女儿的错 |
[07:09] | She’s a distraction, and I won’t have it. | 她让他分心 我不会允许 |
[07:11] | This is the kind of nonsense I deal with every day. | 我每天都要应付这样的屁话 |
[07:14] | I mean, how do you not stick your head in a deep fryer? | 你怎么还没把脑袋放进油炸锅里 |
[07:16] | I don’t have a deep fryer. | 我没有油炸锅 |
[07:17] | That is the most honest answer I could give you. | 这是我能给你的最诚实的答案 |
[07:19] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[07:21] | Eyo is going to medical school, | 埃约要读医学院 |
[07:22] | and your girl’s not going to get in his way. | 你的女儿不能妨碍他 |
[07:25] | Stop talking to her! | 别跟她说话 |
[07:27] | Remember, you’re going to be an anesthesiologist! | 记住 你要成为麻醉师 |
[07:30] | Have you seen enough? | 你看够了吗 |
[07:31] | Yeah, yeah. Oh, yeah. | 太够了 |
[07:32] | Want to go to second breakfast with me? | 想和我去吃第二顿早餐吗 |
[07:34] | It’ll be my third, but sure. | 是我的第三顿 没问题 |
[07:38] | So, this is your favorite spot in town, huh? | 这是西港你最喜欢的地方吗 |
[07:39] | Yeah. What do you think? | 对 你觉得呢 |
[07:43] | Twel– Twelve dollars? For eggs? | 12块 鸡蛋要12块 |
[07:46] | I can get you a neck-and-onion scramble for $2.99. | 我的鸡脖洋葱炒蛋才2块9毛9 |
[07:48] | Well, everything’s pesticide-free, so… | 所有东西都是没有农药的 所以… |
[07:53] | Yeah, yeah, it’s really… | 是啊 真的很 |
[07:55] | clean. | 干净 |
[07:57] | Oh, look at that. There’s not even any gum under the table. | 看 桌子下面没有香口胶 |
[08:00] | And there is now. | 现在有了 |
[08:01] | Billy. | 比利 |
[08:02] | Hey, when did you become so hoity-toity? | 你什么时候变得这么做作 |
[08:05] | Well, my back’s kind of up against the wall. | 我也是没办法 |
[08:08] | In Westport, there’s not many choices. | 在西港 没有太多选择 |
[08:13] | You want to get out of here | 你想离开这里 |
[08:15] | and go have breakfast the way we used to? | 像以前那样吃早餐吗 |
[08:16] | Hell yeah. | 当然想 |
[08:30] | Nothing better than gas-station grub, huh? | 没什么比得上加油站的食物对吗 |
[08:32] | Onion rings dipped in nacho cheese | 洋葱圈蘸玉米芝士 |
[08:34] | spelled with a “Z” — | 而且写的是”纸士” |
[08:36] | nothing makes me happier. | 没什么比这更能让我快乐 |
[08:37] | So, what are we gonna do at this polo match? | 我们要在马球赛上做点什么 |
[08:39] | Let the horses out and then be like, | 把马放出去 然后说 |
[08:40] | “I don’t know how they got out”? | 我不知道它们怎么跑掉的 |
[08:41] | We can’t do that. | 不能这样做 |
[08:43] | I still gotta live here, Billy. | 我还得住在这里 比利 |
[08:46] | Can’t drink a tall boy right now. | 现在不能喝啤酒 |
[08:48] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:49] | Just put them back in the bag. | 放回袋子里 |
[08:51] | We’ll drink them later. | 我们等下再喝 |
[08:53] | Oh, are you worried that someone’s gonna see you | 你担心有人看到你 |
[08:54] | getting drunk at a gas station at 9:30 in the morning? | 早上9点半就在加油站喝醉吗 |
[08:57] | Yeah. That covers all the bases. | 对 差不多就是这样 |
[09:02] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么 |
[09:03] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[09:06] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了 |
[09:07] | Oh, come on! You’re eating in fancy restaurants, | 得了 你在高级餐厅吃饭 |
[09:10] | taking me to a polo match, | 带我去参加马球赛 |
[09:11] | letting a tall boy go flat. | 不喝啤酒 |
[09:13] | Same girl I ever was. | 我一点也没变 |
[09:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:16] | I am! | 是的 |
[09:20] | Prove it. | 证明 |
[09:21] | Steal that. | 把那个偷了 |
[09:24] | That stupid thing? | 那个烂东西吗 |
[09:25] | You see? | 瞧 |
[09:26] | Old Katie wouldn’t think twice. | 以前的凯蒂根本不会多想 |
[09:28] | What happened to the girl who made jello shots out of toilet water | 那个用花露水做果冻烈酒 干掉整个姐妹会的姑娘 |
[09:31] | and took out an entire sorority? | 到哪里去了 |
[09:32] | Oh, that was the best! | 那次太爽了 |
[09:34] | Yeah, where’s that girl? | 对 那姑娘去哪里了 |
[09:44] | She’s right here. | 她就在这里 |
[09:56] | What kind of lesson is this for the kids?! | 这对孩子的教训是什么 |
[10:03] | Billy dared me. | 比利说我不敢 |
[10:05] | I do not like these friends of hers. | 我不喜欢她的朋友 |
[10:07] | You’re gonna take this back, and you’re going to apologize. | 你把这个拿回去 你要道歉 |
[10:10] | Fine. | 好 |
[10:11] | But I can’t apologize. | 但我没办法道歉 |
[10:13] | I don’t even know what this thing is called. | 我根本不知道这东西叫什么 |
[10:14] | What am I supposed to say? “Sorry I stole your…” | 我要说什么 “抱歉我偷了你的…” |
[10:23] | I’m practicing leading the pony onto the field. | 我在练习把小马牵出场 |
[10:26] | But before you say anything, I realize… | 你先别说什么 我知道 |
[10:29] | this is make-believe. | 这是假的 |
[10:31] | You look amazing, baby. | 你真漂亮 宝贝 |
[10:32] | You know… | 要知道 |
[10:34] | this could work. | 这个可以的 |
[10:40] | Now… | 现在 |
[10:42] | we all match. | 我们是一个系列了 |
[10:44] | No. | 不 |
[10:46] | Come on, Mama. | 拜托 妈妈 |
[10:47] | Please! | 求你了 |
[10:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:51] | I’ve got to learn to love you less. | 我得学会少爱你一点 |
[11:02] | Don’t worry about me, Westport. Wear whatever you want. | 别管我 西港 你想戴什么就戴什么 |
[11:04] | Hey, don’t call me Westport. | 别叫我西港 |
[11:06] | Pbht! I bet you even started wearing underwear. | 我打赌你开始穿内裤了 |
[11:09] | Ew! Mom! | 恶心 妈 |
[11:11] | Mine. | 我的 |
[11:17] | Revenge is a dish… best served cold. | 报仇这道菜 最好是凉的[君子报仇十年不晚] |
[11:19] | And with tartar control. | 还可以预防牙石 |
[11:24] | Look, Katie… | 凯蒂 |
[11:26] | I’ll go with ya…. | 我会和你一起去 |
[11:29] | …but I’m not wearing a hat. | 但我不会戴帽子 |
[11:30] | And I’m 50/50 on wearing a shirt. | 我有一半可能穿衬衫 |
[11:36] | He didn’t even notice! | 他根本没发现 |
[11:38] | The doughnut was filled with half a tube of toothpaste. | 甜甜圈里有半管牙膏 |
[11:41] | A goat would’ve spit it out. | 山羊吃了都会吐出来 |
[11:44] | So, what do we try next? | 我们接下来怎么做 |
[11:45] | That’s all I got. | 我只有这招 |
[11:46] | Dad. Think about it. | 爸 想想看 |
[11:49] | What did people do to you when you were a kid? | 你小时候 别人怎么整你的 |
[11:51] | You’re not gonna believe this, | 你不会相信的 |
[11:52] | but I was actually pretty cool when I was a kid. | 但我小时候非常酷 |
[11:55] | Just so I have a point of reference, | 让我有个参考 |
[11:56] | are you cool now? | 你现在酷吗 |
[11:58] | I started listening to Ryan Seacrest on the way to work. | 我上班路上开始听瑞安·西克雷斯特的节目了 |
[12:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:02] | That gives me all the information I need. | 我需要的信息都有了 |
[12:07] | I’m gonna wear these Kelly-green pants to the polo match. | 我要穿这种黄绿色的裤子去参加马球赛 |
[12:09] | I’m just gonna do it! | 我就穿这个 |
[12:11] | I’m not gonna do it. I’m gonna look like an idiot. | 我不会穿这个 穿上像个白痴 |
[12:13] | Let me know how it goes, because I’m staying home. | 把情况告诉我 因为我会留在家里 |
[12:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:18] | I’m just not up for pretending to be one of those people. | 我不想假装成那些人的一员 |
[12:20] | It’s not me. | 我不是这样的人 |
[12:22] | And if I go, it’s like I’m giving in. | 如果我去了 就好像我已经投降了 |
[12:24] | But it’s Doris’ charity. | 但这是多瑞丝的慈善活动 |
[12:25] | She still isn’t even sure what the charity is for — | 她依然不确定这是为哪个慈善团体举办的 |
[12:28] | or what charity is. | 或是什么慈善 |
[12:30] | The whole family is going. | 全家都会去 |
[12:31] | You’re part of the family, so you’re going. | 你也是家里人 所以你要去 |
[12:33] | Fine. | 好 |
[12:38] | What is with you? | 你怎么了 |
[12:41] | Have I changed? | 我变了吗 |
[12:42] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[12:44] | Am I a different person than who I used to be? | 我和以前不同了吗 |
[12:46] | Of course. You’ve grown up. You got kids and a house. | 当然 你成熟了 你有孩子有房子 |
[12:49] | No. I mean have I changed since we moved to Westport? | 不 我是说我们搬来西港后我变了吗 |
[12:53] | You really need to stop worrying | 你真不要再担心 |
[12:54] | what a guy who lives inside a chicken truck thinks of you. | 一个住在炸鸡餐车里的人对你的看法 |
[12:57] | You’ve changed in appropriate and healthy ways. | 你的改变是得体的 健康的 |
[13:01] | Come on. Let’s get ready for bed. | 来 准备睡觉 |
[13:06] | I’m appropriate? And healthy? | 我得体 健康 |
[13:08] | Just add the word “Polite,” | 再加上礼貌 |
[13:09] | and I become everything I can’t stand. | 我就变成了自己完全无法忍受的人 |
[13:12] | I am not letting go of the old Katie. | 我不会让以前的凯蒂消失 |
[13:14] | And the first thing is, I’m done talking in my head. | 第一件事 我不要再在脑海里说话 |
[13:16] | I am not changing! | 我不会变[换衣服] |
[13:18] | Hey, you want to sleep in your clothes, knock yourself out. | 你不想换睡衣睡 随便你 |
[13:25] | I’m gonna take Anna-Kat and sign in. | 我带安娜凯特签到 |
[13:27] | Okay, Champ. Catch you later. | 好的 冠军 等下聊 |
[13:29] | – You know my name is Greg. – You got it, Ace. | -你知道我叫格雷格 -没问题的 王牌 |
[13:30] | Rum and coke? | 朗姆可乐吗 |
[13:31] | – Tequila. – There she is! | -龙舌兰酒 -这就对了 |
[13:36] | Hey, Mrs. Otto. | 奥图太太 |
[13:37] | I like your hat. | 我喜欢你的帽子 |
[13:38] | Eyo. | 埃约 |
[13:40] | I… don’t like your hat? | 我不喜欢你的帽子 |
[13:41] | Eyo! | 埃约 |
[13:43] | Mrs. Otto, I recognize the existence of your hat, | 奥图太太 我注意到了你戴了帽子 |
[13:45] | but I have… no opinion on it. | 但我对此没有任何评价 |
[13:47] | Thank you, Eyo. | 谢谢你 埃约 |
[13:51] | – I made you be fancy! – Yeah. | -我让你变高档了 -是啊 |
[13:53] | I’m returning this dress tomorrow, | 我明天把裙子退回去 |
[13:55] | as long as I don’t pit out too badly. | 只要我腋窝的汗不要流得太多 |
[13:57] | Oliver, here are the ceremonial scissors. | 奥利弗 这是剪彩用的剪刀 |
[14:00] | I know we have our differences | 我知道我们有分歧 |
[14:02] | and you’re only doing this to punish your kids… | 你这样做也只是为了惩罚你的孩子 |
[14:05] | …but thanks. | 但是 谢谢 |
[14:07] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 恕我失陪 |
[14:08] | I’m off to find some people who matter. | 我要去找重要人物聊天了 |
[14:11] | I should do that, too. | 我也应该这样做 |
[14:12] | No offense, Katie. | 无意冒犯 凯蒂 |
[14:13] | Sure. | 没事 |
[14:15] | Hi, Katie! | 你好 凯蒂 |
[14:16] | Hi, Suzanne! | 你好 苏珊 |
[14:18] | You look amazing! | 你真漂亮 |
[14:19] | Uh-huh. But…? | 是的 但是呢 |
[14:21] | But nothing. | 没有但是 |
[14:22] | I would kill to have that skin. | 我真想拥有你这样的皮肤 |
[14:24] | Oh. It’s because I don’t run. | 那是因为我不跑步 |
[14:27] | You’re hysterical. | 你真好笑 |
[14:30] | I’m gonna come back and grab you in a few. | 我等下再来找你 |
[14:31] | We’re taking a group picture. | 我们要拍集体照 |
[14:33] | Mm. You want me to take it for you? | 要我帮你们拍吗 |
[14:35] | No, we want you in it — with us! | 不 我们要你和我们一起拍 |
[14:39] | Sure. | 好的 |
[14:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:41] | We’ll all hang out and drink Tom Collinses. | 我们在一起聊聊 喝汤姆科林斯鸡尾酒 |
[14:43] | They’re back. | 又流行起来了 |
[14:44] | I didn’t know they were gone. But I’m in. | 我根本不知道曾经不流行 但我来 |
[14:49] | Look who got invited to sit with the cool girls at school. | 看谁被邀请和学校里的酷女生坐一桌 |
[14:52] | I can’t stop them from being nice to me. | 我无法阻止她们对我客气 |
[14:54] | Yeah. | 是 |
[14:55] | Doris, this is my old friend Billy. | 多瑞丝 这是我的老朋友比利 |
[14:57] | I’m so glad you came. | 我真高兴你能来 |
[15:00] | He’s not wearing a jacket, a tie, or closed-toe shoes. | 他没穿西装 没戴领带 穿的鞋露了脚趾 |
[15:03] | This is a closed-toe event. | 这是不露脚趾的盛会 |
[15:04] | Hey, you ever, um… thought of adding a betting element to this thing? | 你有没有想过来点赌博 |
[15:07] | I mean, you got all the ingredients — | 所有条件都有了 |
[15:08] | horses, booze… | 马 酒 |
[15:10] | idiots with money. | 有钱的白痴 |
[15:11] | Billy, this is Doris’ event. | 比利 这是多瑞丝的盛会 |
[15:14] | – Be nice. – Oh. Okay. | -乖一点 -好的 |
[15:15] | For your information, this is the premier event for… | 跟你说 这是重要的盛会 |
[15:20] | …the charity it supports. | 为了所支持的慈善 |
[15:21] | You still don’t know what it’s called. | 你还是不知道叫什么 |
[15:23] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[15:25] | Big Hands, Small Hearts. | 大的手 小的心 |
[15:27] | So it’s gonna help people born with big hands | 将帮助生来有着大手 |
[15:30] | and/or small hearts. | 并长着 或长着小的心的人 |
[15:34] | Angela, this is my friend Billy. | 安吉拉 这是我朋友比利 |
[15:38] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我听说了不少你的事 |
[15:39] | I could turn her if I wanted to. | 我想的话可以把她掰直 |
[15:42] | No way in hell. | 绝对不可能 |
[15:44] | I’m just not in the mood. | 我只是没心情 |
[15:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:47] | Doris, there isn’t a suitable vegan option. | 多瑞丝 没有合适的素食者的选择 |
[15:49] | Oh, sure there is. | 当然有 |
[15:50] | The vegan option is to go home and eat. | 素食者的选择是回家吃 |
[15:52] | Oh! Okay. Come on. | 好了 来 |
[15:55] | For an event that sponsors heart disease, | 对帮助心脏病的活动来说 |
[15:56] | you sure have a lot of bacon on that buffet! | 你的自助餐上培根也太多了吧 |
[15:59] | Heart disease? So that’s it. | 心脏病 原来是这个 |
[16:01] | – Where do the huge hands come in? – I don’t know. | -为什么会有大手 -我不知道 |
[16:04] | Tara. | 泰拉 |
[16:05] | Looks like you and I will be spending | 看来你和我要一起共度 |
[16:07] | a lot more Christmases together. | 很多个圣诞节 |
[16:10] | Do not kiss her! I saw her eating cheese! | 不要亲她 我看到她吃芝士 |
[16:15] | Can we steal Katie for a sec? | 可以借凯蒂一下吗 |
[16:17] | No. | 不行 |
[16:18] | Byeeee! | 拜 |
[16:20] | I can’t tell if you’re mad or confused | 我分不清你是生气还是困惑 |
[16:21] | ’cause of your frozen forehead. | 因为你的前额是僵硬的 |
[16:25] | Suzanne, he’s just a big goof. | 苏珊 他只是一个大傻蛋 |
[16:27] | I’ll catch you later. | 我等下找你 |
[16:31] | I saved you from that one. You owe me big. | 我救你一命 你欠我一个大人情 |
[16:35] | So big. | 太大了 |
[16:37] | Say “Tom Collins”! | 说”汤姆科林斯” |
[16:43] | Thank you, everyone, | 感谢大家 |
[16:44] | for attending and contributing to this…important event. | 参加并为这一重要盛会做出贡献 |
[16:48] | A-And now Oliver Otto will cut the ceremonial ribbon. | 现在奥利弗·奥图会来剪彩 |
[16:52] | Just to be clear, he is not my child. | 说清楚一下 他不是我的孩子 |
[16:56] | Oliver, where are the giant scissors? | 奥利弗 大剪刀呢 |
[16:58] | They were just here a second ago. | 刚才还在这里 |
[17:00] | They’re enormous. How did you lose them? | 那么大的剪刀 你怎么会弄丢呢 |
[17:02] | We’ll find them. | 我们会找到的 |
[17:03] | Doris, distract the crowd. | 多瑞丝 分散大家的注意力 |
[17:06] | Uh, s-so, where’s everybody from? | 大家来自哪里啊 |
[17:09] | Is that Cartier or Tiffany? | 那是卡地亚的还是蒂芙妮的 |
[17:12] | Do you like your mint julep? | 你喜欢薄荷朱利酒吗 |
[17:13] | I think your friend’s high-pitched giggle | 我想你朋友的高音傻笑 |
[17:15] | tells us all we need to know. | 透露了一切信息 |
[17:16] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[17:20] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[17:22] | What you brought me here to do — mess with people. | 你带我来这里要做的 和大家闹着玩 |
[17:24] | Billy, why did you take the scissors? | 比利 你为什么要拿走剪刀 |
[17:27] | Oh! Okay. I found them! | 好的 我找到了 |
[17:29] | Tara! You tried to sabotage my event | 泰拉 你想破坏我的盛会 |
[17:32] | because I didn’t have a vegan option? | 因为我没准备素菜吗 |
[17:34] | I didn’t take your stupid scissors! | 我没拿你的破剪刀 |
[17:36] | Then how the hell did they get in your purse? | 那为什么会在你的包里 |
[17:38] | I don’t know! Ask her! | 我不知道 问她 |
[17:39] | Billy, tell them what you did. | 比利 告诉她们你做了什么 |
[17:40] | Oh, come on! Don’t be like that. | 拜托 别这样 |
[17:42] | You’re ruining my friend’s event. | 你毁了我朋友的盛会 |
[17:43] | Katie, that’s an overreaction. | 凯蒂 你反应过度了 |
[17:45] | I mean, you know, people can still get in here. | 人们还是可以进去 |
[17:46] | The ribbon’s only held up by tape. | 那条带子只是用胶带粘住了 |
[17:47] | That is not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[17:49] | They have traditions here. | 这里是有传统的 |
[17:51] | I want you to leave. | 我要你离开 |
[17:53] | You are violating my personal space. | 你在侵犯我的私人空间 |
[17:55] | I need a 2-foot circle. | 我需要两英尺的圈子 |
[17:57] | 2-foot circle! | 两英尺的圈子 |
[17:58] | Oh, you got it now. | 你现在会有的 |
[17:59] | Oh, this is getting good. | 越来越精彩了 |
[18:01] | Slap her! | 扇她 |
[18:03] | That wasn’t me! | 不是我说的 |
[18:04] | That’s it, Tara. | 够了 泰拉 |
[18:05] | Angela, hold my diamond. | 安吉拉 拿着我的钻石首饰 |
[18:07] | Oh, I will squash you! | 我会揍扁你 |
[18:08] | I have taken many self-defense classes! | 我上过很多自卫课 |
[18:10] | Billy’s right. | 比利是对的 |
[18:12] | I brought him here to do just this — mix it up. | 我带他来就是做这个的 搅屎棍 |
[18:15] | But I did want to be in that picture | 但我的确想和苏珊还有其他妈妈 |
[18:17] | with Suzanne and the other moms. | 一起合影 |
[18:19] | Is it possible that I’ve — | 有没有可能我已经… |
[18:22] | Okay, hold on! | 好 住手 |
[18:23] | Hold on! | 住手 |
[18:24] | Tara didn’t steal the scissors! | 泰拉没偷剪刀 |
[18:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:28] | My stupid friend Billy did. | 我的傻朋友比利偷的 |
[18:31] | Apologize. | 道歉 |
[18:33] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[18:35] | W-Why are you taking their side? | 你为什么站在她们那边 |
[18:36] | I mean…you’re the one who’s always bagging on them. | 是你一直在说她们不好 |
[18:39] | Because I’m allowed to. | 因为我有资格这样做 |
[18:41] | Because these are my friends. | 因为她们是我的朋友 |
[18:44] | And they’re growing on me. | 她们影响了我 |
[18:48] | And I’m stuck living near this. | 我不得不住在这个的附近 |
[18:50] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[18:51] | You have changed. | 你变了 |
[18:52] | You’ve become one of them. | 你成为了她们的一员 |
[18:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:56] | I guess I have. | 我想是的 |
[18:57] | This is my community. | 这是我的社区 |
[18:59] | And if I’m going to live here, I want to be a part of it. | 如果我想住在这里 我希望成为其中的一员 |
[19:03] | So yeah. | 没错 |
[19:05] | These are my people. | 我们是一国的 |
[19:07] | …ish. | 算是吧 |
[19:09] | Sorry, Champ. | 抱歉 冠军 |
[19:11] | Oliver, cut the ribbon. | 奥利弗 剪彩 |
[19:17] | Where’d the scissors go now? | 剪刀呢 |
[19:19] | Run! | 跑 |
[19:26] | You got to respect that. | 你家孩子胆子不小 |
[19:29] | Taylor… | 泰勒 |
[19:30] | I really like the boyfriend. | 我真的欣赏你的男友 |
[19:33] | Sweetheart… | 宝贝 |
[19:34] | that was some of the best pony-leading I’ve ever seen. | 那是我见过的最棒的牵小马 |
[19:37] | Even though I let it go and it ran through the parking lot? | 哪怕我放走了它 它跑过了停车场吗 |
[19:39] | Because you let it go and it ran through the parking lot. | 棒就棒在你放走了它 它跑过了停车场 |
[19:42] | Oliver, because I’m in a generous mood, | 奥利弗 我心情不错不计较了 |
[19:45] | you did get me with the toothpaste doughnut. | 你的牙膏甜甜圈的确整到我了 |
[19:47] | I threw up in the bathroom and had diarrhea for two days. | 我在厕所里吐了 腹泻了两天 |
[19:51] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[19:52] | I’m sorry that I’m not the Katie you were expecting. | 抱歉我不是你期待的凯蒂了 |
[19:57] | It’ll take some getting used to, | 需要时间适应 |
[19:58] | like when David Lee Roth left and Sammy Hagar replaced him. | 就像大卫·李·罗斯离开 萨米·黑格顶上 |
[20:01] | The band was the same… but different. | 乐队还是一样 但不同了 |
[20:04] | And, then again, maybe this is not like that at all. | 不过话说回来 也许这跟那完全不是一回事 |
[20:16] | – Bye, Rick. – It’s Greg! | -拜 瑞克 -我叫格雷格 |
[20:23] | Congratulations on winning the prank war. | 恭喜你赢了恶作剧战争 |
[20:26] | Couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我做不到 |
[20:27] | I’m glad we brought some dignity back to the Otto name. | 我很高兴我们为奥图家挽回了一点尊严 |
[20:31] | Good job, son. | 做得好 儿子 |
[20:32] | Good job, Dad. | 做得好 爸 |
[20:36] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[20:37] | Dad! | 爸 |
[20:40] | I’ll get the giant scissors. | 我去拿大剪刀 |
[20:41] | Hurry. | 快点 |