Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Where’d you get those sunglasses? 你这墨镜哪儿来的
[00:06] It was in a swag bag at Jack’s birthday party. 杰克生日派对上的礼品袋里给的
[00:09] Tom Ford. 汤姆·福特牌的
[00:10] I think the ones I bought you at the car wash 我觉得在洗车店给你买的墨镜
[00:12] frame your face better. 戴上去更好看
[00:13] It was awesome. 太赞了
[00:15] They turned Jack’s backyard into a full-on amusement park. 杰克的父母把后院做成了一个游乐场
[00:17] Carnival games on the tennis court, 网球场上有嘉年华游戏
[00:19] a roller coaster on the putting green. 高尔夫球场上架了个过山车
[00:21] Yeah, we’re not impressed by any of that, are we, Greg? 我们并不会被这些所打动 是吧 格雷格
[00:23] I got a churro at pick-up! 我在接送孩子处吃了根油条
[00:25] People are going all-out for their 13th birthdays. 13岁生日派对一般都会好好办一办
[00:27] Why don’t we throw you a birthday party here? 为什么不就在这里办你的生日派对呢
[00:30] – You mean at our house? – Yeah! -你是指在我们家 -对啊
[00:32] We’re not having it here. 不在家里办
[00:34] Why? Because our house isn’t good enough 为什么 因为我们的房子不够好
[00:36] for your fancy-ass friends? 配不上你那些牛逼朋友吗
[00:37] I would have been a little harsher on the house, 咱家房子何止不够好
[00:39] a little gentler on my friends. 我的朋友何止是牛逼
[00:41] But, yeah, that’s pretty much it. 但是 确实差不多就是这个原因
[00:50] Oliver, this house is perfect — 奥利弗 这房子很完美
[00:51] four walls, a roof, no one hits you. 四面墙 有房顶 没人打你
[00:53] What’s your problem? 你什么毛病
[00:54] Mom, this is Westport. 妈妈 这里可是西港
[00:56] Surely there are other people who have a house like this. 肯定还有其他人也有这样的房子吧
[00:58] They do, only it’s out back 确实有 只不过是在后院
[00:59] and it’s where they store their rakes and pool toys. 用来放耙子和泳池玩具
[01:01] I’m just saying, I’d rather have no party than a party here. 如果要在这里开派对 那我宁愿不开
[01:04] This is on me. 都是我的错
[01:06] I should have spaced out his vaccinations. 各种疫苗针不应该一起打
[01:08] I just didn’t want to keep driving back to the doctor. 我当时就是不想一直往医生那里跑
[01:10] Well, you know, if we have a party, 如果我们要开派对的话
[01:12] you can invite Alice McCarthy. 你可以邀请爱丽丝·麦卡锡
[01:15] Taylor, worry about your own problems, 泰勒 你还是操心自己的问题吧
[01:17] like the grade you’re pulling in English. 比如你英语课的成绩
[01:19] Don’t listen to him. 别听他的
[01:20] This is just a ploy to get your attention 这只是他使的小伎俩
[01:22] off him and put it on me. 让你们把注意力转到我身上
[01:23] So it’s not true about your grade? 所以你成绩的事情不是真的
[01:25] He’s embarrassed of you! 他觉得你让他很丢脸
[01:27] All right! Everybody upstairs. 好了 全都上楼
[01:29] You’re all officially terrible children! 正式宣布 你们都是可怕的孩子
[01:33] Never you. 你最乖了
[01:38] Oliver is having a party here. 奥利弗的派对就在家里开
[01:41] Katie, you can’t force someone to have a party. 凯蒂 你不能逼人开派对
[01:42] Sure you can. 当然可以
[01:44] You can surprise them with one. 你可以悄悄地给他一个惊喜
[01:45] You’re throwing him a surprise party? 你给他办一个惊喜派对
[01:46] Once he gets over the initial shock, 一旦过了最开始的惊吓之后
[01:48] he’ll see that everybody’s having fun 他就会发现大家都玩得很开心
[01:49] and nobody gives a damn where he lives. 没人会关心他住在哪里
[01:51] Then, we’ll clear off the mantel 然后 就把我的年度最佳妈妈的奖杯
[01:53] for my Mother of the Year Award. 放在壁炉上
[01:55] I don’t think steam-rolling over your kid 我觉得对孩子这么强势
[01:56] and ambushing him is a great idea. 再来个突然袭击 不是个好主意
[01:58] I feel passionately, Greg. 我现在感觉热血沸腾 格雷格
[01:59] I am gonna throw that kid a party so good, 我要把这个派对办到最好
[02:01] it’s gonna knock the entitlement right out of him. 好让他别这么拜金
[02:04] Ah, yes! A spiteful punishment party. 明白了 居心不良的惩罚派对
[02:05] Good times. 真怀念
[02:07] Okay, but Oliver explicitly told you 但是奥利弗特别强调
[02:10] he doesn’t want a birthday party? 他不想办生日派对
[02:11] Yes, but I’m ignoring his wishes. 是的 但我准备忽略他的想法
[02:13] Well, as much as he needs a lesson, 虽然他要受点教训
[02:15] I’m with Oliver on this. 但这次我要站在奥利弗那一边
[02:16] Westport kids expect a certain level of extravagance 西港市的孩子都希望生日派对
[02:18] at their birthday parties. 能够奢华一点
[02:19] Okay, so what should I do? 那我该怎么做
[02:21] Have you ever heard of an escape room? 你听说过密室逃脱吗
[02:23] Angela! 安吉拉
[02:24] Your after-dark activities 你的深夜活动
[02:26] have no place at a preteen birthday party! 可不能出现在孩子的生日派对上
[02:28] Stop. 别说了
[02:30] An escape room is where you’re all locked in a room, 密室逃脱就是所有人困在一个房间里
[02:32] and you have to solve a series of puzzles 你必须要使用线索来
[02:34] using clues that lead to your escape 解开一系列的谜题
[02:36] before the time runs out. 然后在规定的时间里逃出房间
[02:38] I love it! 我喜欢这个
[02:39] Cheap, and I can do it in my basement, 便宜 在地下室就能办到
[02:41] just like the weddings 我两个女儿的婚礼
[02:42] both of my daughters are probably gonna get. 估计也要像这样在地下室办了
[02:49] Taylor, your tutor’s here. 泰勒 你的家教来了
[02:51] My what? 我的什么
[02:52] I asked the school to send over 我要求学校派一位
[02:54] – a smart kid to help you with your English.- Mom. -聪明的孩子来教你英语 -妈
[02:56] You’re gonna thank me for this. 你会感谢我的
[02:58] I’m too modest to mention it, 我这个人很谦虚不会提起
[02:59] but I’m up for Mother of the Year. 但是我在竞选年度最佳妈妈称号
[03:02] – Tara. – Oh, Katie. -泰拉 -凯蒂
[03:04] Didn’t realize this was your house. 没想到这是你家
[03:07] I didn’t realize this was your son. 没想到这是你儿子
[03:09] Ugh! Tara Summers. 泰拉·萨莫斯
[03:11] She didn’t invite Anna-Kat to her daughter’s birthday, 她没有邀请安娜凯特参加她女儿的生日派对
[03:14] so I’ve dedicated my life to hating her. 所以我决定要一辈子讨厌她
[03:16] Feels good to have a cause you believe in. 能有个人生目标感觉真好
[03:18] Hi, Eyo. 嗨 埃约
[03:20] You two know each other? 你们认识吗
[03:21] I’m the only Sudanese kid in Westport. 我是西港唯一一个苏丹孩子
[03:23] I’m hard to miss. 很难不会注意到我
[03:24] Come on in. 进来吧
[03:25] Here’s your lunch. 这是你的午餐
[03:26] Oh, don’t be silly. I can feed him. 别犯傻了 我可以给他做吃的
[03:28] We’re vegan, and this is a meat house. 我们是吃素的 你们家是吃肉的
[03:31] I can smell it. 我能闻得出来
[03:32] Okay, Tara. 好 泰拉
[03:33] We’ll see you in a couple of hours. 几个小时后再见
[03:36] – I know it was you. – Excuse me? -我知道是你干的 -什么
[03:38] I know it was you who ran that ham up my flagpole. 我知道是你把火腿升到了我的旗杆上
[03:41] How dare you come to my house and accuse me of — 你好大的胆子 竟敢来我家诬陷我
[03:45] We have security cameras. 我们有摄像头
[03:50] Oh, yeah, I did do that. 确实是我干的
[03:51] You should have invited Anna-Kat to your daughter’s birthday party. 你应该邀请安娜凯特去你女儿的生日派对
[03:54] I regret nothing. 我毫不后悔
[03:55] You know, it figures your other daughter would need to be tutored. 我觉得你另外那个女儿也需要课外辅导
[03:58] You know what? For a vegan who adopted a child from Africa, 对一个领养了非洲孩子的素食者来说
[04:00] you are a very bad person! 你真是一个坏人
[04:04] Don’t give him soda! 不要给他喝饮料
[04:07] Okay, this is what I’m thinking. 我是这么想的
[04:09] We’ll make this into the escape room, 我们把这里做成密室逃脱
[04:11] A.K.A. Skybase 17, 别名 17号太空基地
[04:13] the disabled space station where the kids 在这废弃的太空站里
[04:15] have to evacuate before their oxygen runs out. 孩子们要在氧气耗光之前逃离出去
[04:17] I like it. What’s my character — 我喜欢 我的角色是什么
[04:19] Central Command Officer Randall Walker, 中央指挥部官员兰德尔·沃克
[04:21] – a renegade who disobeyed orders and — – No. -一个违抗命令的反叛者 -不行
[04:23] Wait for it — saved the lives of billions… 听我说完 拯救了数十亿的
[04:25] – Still no. – …of space puppies. -还是不行 -太空狗狗
[04:30] Greg! This is not your 13th birthday! 格雷格 这又不是你的13岁生日
[04:33] No characters! 不演角色
[04:34] You need to monitor the kids — No! — 你要看管好孩子们 不行
[04:36] and help them with their clues 帮他们找线索
[04:37] and make sure that they’re having fun. 一定要让他们玩开心
[04:39] I want to have fun, too. 我也想玩开心
[04:41] They need to solve an elaborate set of puzzles and brain teasers 他们要解出一套精心设置的谜题和脑筋急转弯
[04:44] in order to get the code to release them from the room. 才能得到逃出密室的密码
[04:47] That sounds complicated. How you gonna come up with all that? 听起来好复杂 你准备怎么出题
[04:49] Oh, I’m not going to. You are. Did I leave that part out? 我不出题 你来 我刚刚没说吗
[04:51] Right. 也是
[04:52] But, you know, it’s kind of dangerous down here. 但是这下面有点危险
[04:54] I mean, there’s exposed nails, an open junction box, 裸露的钉子 打开的接线盒
[04:57] and this door is falling off its hinges. 门也从铰链上掉下来了
[04:59] I’m gonna call Don, the landlord, 那我给房东老唐打电话
[05:00] and have him come fix the place up. 让他过来修一下
[05:01] No, don’t call Don. We’ll call a handyman. 不 别给老唐打电话 找个杂工就行了
[05:03] Why? 为什么
[05:04] You have to pay a handyman. The landlord’s free. 杂工要收费 找房东不要钱
[05:06] Upkeep is his responsibility. 房东本来就要负责维修
[05:08] Yes, but we have a great deal on this place, 没错 但是我们的房租很优惠
[05:09] and if we start complaining, they’re gonna raise our rent. 如果我们说三道四 就要给我们涨房租了
[05:11] We are not calling Don. 所以我们不能给唐打电话
[05:13] Fine. 好吧
[05:14] If you want me to hire some drifter 如果你要让我找个流浪汉
[05:16] who’s gonna steal all of our silver… 偷走我们的银器的话…
[05:17] I don’t know why you equate handymen with drifters. 我不懂你为什么把杂工称为流浪汉
[05:19] And by our silver, you mean the forks 而且我们家的银器也只有银叉子
[05:20] that you collect from various dining establishments? 还是你从各种餐厅里拿回来的
[05:22] It is the landlord’s responsibility. 房东本来就该负责这些
[05:23] I feel passionately about it. 我感到热血沸腾
[05:25] Oh. Okay, then. 好吧
[05:27] That’s that. 那就这样
[05:28] Thanks. 谢谢理解
[05:32] So it’s settled. I’m calling the landlord. 那就这样定了 我要给房东打电话
[05:36] Don, thank you so much for coming by today. 唐 太感谢你今天过来了
[05:40] How much longer is this going to be? 你还有多久弄好呢
[05:42] My husband is going to be back in an hour, 我老公一个小时后就要回来了
[05:44] and you can’t be here when he gets back. 他回来时不能看到你在这儿
[05:47] Why not? 为什么不能
[05:50] this is where he does his nude stretching. 因为他喜欢在这儿做裸体伸展运动
[05:54] Yeah. 是啊
[05:57] I do that. 我也这样做
[06:01] That’s great, Don. 挺好的 唐
[06:04] Wow, Dad. That was, like, a lot of bowling. 爸爸 打了好久的保龄球
[06:07] I think I’m good on that sport from now on. 我觉得从现在起我擅长保龄球了
[06:11] Surprise! 惊喜
[06:15] He didn’t suspect a thing. 他一点都没料到
[06:17] He even asked about dinner, and I was like, 他还问我晚餐怎么办 我就装作说
[06:18] “Maybe we’ll order pizza. I don’t know.” “可能点个披萨之类的吧”
[06:21] Not so bad, right? 还不错吧
[06:23] You’ve ruined my life, and I’ll never forgive you. 你毁了我的人生 我不会原谅你的
[06:25] You’re right. 是啊
[06:27] I am the greatest mom ever! Happy birthday, baby! 我的确是世上最好的妈妈 宝贝生日快乐
[06:38] So, this is your place. 原来这就是你家啊
[06:40] Never had us over to your casa before. 以前从来没邀请我们来你家玩
[06:42] Yeah. 是啊
[06:44] Five minutes until the escape room opens! 密室逃脱还有5分钟开始
[06:46] Most of the time, they tear these down 大多数时候他们都是把这种地方拆了
[06:48] and build, like, a… you know, a house. 然后建一栋… 真正的房子
[06:51] Well, the thing is, 是这样的
[06:53] this place might look like we have nothing, 可能我们看起来很穷
[06:56] but actually… 但实际上
[06:58] I’m not supposed to talk about it. 我本来不该说这些的
[06:59] Come on, amigo. 说吧 朋友
[07:01] Spill it. 透露一下
[07:02] You can tell us. 你可以告诉我们的
[07:03] Okay, but this is top secret, 好吧 但这是最高机密
[07:05] so I’m expecting you guys to have my back — for real. 所以我希望你们能支持我 真的
[07:08] Not in the way we said we had Eric Porter’s back, 不是像上次那样 说要支持埃里克·波特
[07:10] then convinced him it was mandatory to get naked 然后又告诉他检查虱子
[07:12] for his lice check. 必须裸体
[07:14] Classic. 经典
[07:19] What’s happening up there? 发生了什么
[07:20] What? 怎么了
[07:21] You’re wearing mascara. 你涂了睫毛膏
[07:22] No, I’m not. 我没有啊
[07:24] I just have Dad’s beautiful, lush lashes. 我只是遗传了爸爸浓密漂亮的睫毛
[07:26] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[07:32] Eyo. 埃约
[07:33] Hello, Mrs. Otto. 你好 奥图太太
[07:35] Did not know you guys are studying tonight. 我不知道你们今晚也要补习呢
[07:38] Well, there’s this extra-credit assignment 还有个额外学分的作业
[07:39] to watch “The Great Gatsby,” But we won’t get in the way. 要看《了不起的盖茨比》 我们不会碍事的
[07:42] We’ll just be in Dad’s office. 我们就在爸爸的书房
[07:49] Oh, God. 天哪
[07:51] She’s falling for the spawn 她喜欢上了这个地球上
[07:52] of the worst human being on this planet. 最坏的人的孩子
[07:54] You say that about a lot of people — 你口中这样的人可不少
[07:55] Viv, Crossing Guard Sandy, 维芙 协管员桑迪
[07:56] that police officer who keeps calling you ma’am. 还有那个一直叫你夫人的警察
[07:58] I am not a ma’am yet! 我现在还不是个妇女
[08:00] Tara Summers is the worst. 泰拉·萨莫斯是最坏的
[08:02] – I’m going to stop this right now. – No, no, no, no. -我必须要阻止这件事 -不不不
[08:03] If you do that, that’ll only make her like him more. 你这样做 只会让她更喜欢他
[08:07] Then what should we do? 那我们该怎么办
[08:08] We have in our possession 我们拥有世界上的
[08:09] the world’s ultimate romance killer. 终极浪漫杀手
[08:18] I’m Super Girl! 我是超女
[08:21] I skipped dessert. 我没吃甜点
[08:23] That’s a green light. 这算个绿灯吧
[08:26] You’re home, you’re home! 你们回来啦 回来啦
[08:33] Why? 为什么
[08:36] She’s definitely the one for the job. 这事她最擅长了
[08:38] If we weren’t having a party right now, 如果我们现在没开派对的话
[08:39] the things that I would do to you 我就会对你做某件
[08:41] that Anna-Kat would interrupt. 安娜凯特会来打扰的事
[08:46] All right, kids! The airlock is open. 好了 孩子们 气闸门已经打开
[08:48] Please proceed to the basement. 请进入地下室
[08:50] Anna-Kat, a word. 安娜凯特 过来我有话说
[08:55] – Um, Dad? – Yeah? -爸爸 -怎么了
[08:57] – Can I ask a favor? – Okay. -能帮我个忙吗 -没问题
[09:02] So, you know how Mom’s throwing this party 你知道妈妈举办这个派对
[09:04] so I can be honest about who I am? 是为了让我展现真实的自己
[09:06] Yeah. 没错
[09:07] Well, I kind of went the other way with it. 我好像方向走偏了
[09:09] Go on. 继续说
[09:10] Well, I might have left the impression 我好像让大家以为
[09:12] that we have a bit more money than we actually do. 我们家比真实情况要更富裕
[09:14] How much more? 有多富裕
[09:15] Private jet, an island, Swiss bank accounts, 私人机 有个岛 还有瑞士银行帐户
[09:19] and that you’re under investigation 还有你正在接受
[09:20] for money laundering, so we have to keep a low profile. 洗钱案的调查 所以我们要低调一点
[09:22] Are you crazy? 你疯了吗
[09:23] I know it wasn’t the right thing to do, 我知道我做错了
[09:25] but I said it in the moment, and I need you to back me up. 但我一激动就这么说了 所以我需要你帮我
[09:27] I’m not gonna lie for you, Oliver. 我不会帮你撒谎的 奥利弗
[09:28] – No? You lied to me. – Excuse me? -不会吗 你都骗了我 -什么
[09:31] You lied to get me out of the house 你把我骗出去
[09:32] so you could throw a party you knew I didn’t want. 你知道我不要派对 你们还是办了
[09:35] I expect this from Mom, but not you. 妈妈我可以料到 但是没想你也这样
[09:38] I didn’t pull the trigger! I was just driving the car! 我不是扣扳机的那个人 我只是负责开车的
[09:43] Can you see okay? 能看见吗
[09:45] That’s better. 这样好点了
[09:47] Make room! 让一让
[09:51] I want to hang out with you tonight. 今晚我想和你们一起玩
[09:56] Once the airlock is sealed, you must work together 一旦气闸门密封 你们必须合作
[09:58] to solve the riddles of the escape room 解开密室的谜题
[09:59] and figure out the code that will set you free. 找到让你们自由的密码
[10:01] If you fail, your oxygen will run out 如果失败 氧气会用完
[10:04] and your lungs will collapse. 你们的肺会衰竭
[10:06] Actually, they would fill with water vapor 事实上肺会充满水蒸汽
[10:07] and eventually explode. 最终爆炸
[10:08] – You don’t know that. – I don’t. -你不知道这个 -我不知道
[10:10] But with a degree in space medicine, Randall Walker — 但有着太空医学学位的兰德尔·沃克…
[10:12] Buddy, you’re killing me with the Randall Walker. 兄弟 你这个兰德尔·沃克烦死人了
[10:14] You’re just the monitor. 你只是监督人
[10:17] Once you’ve figured out the code, 你们找到密码后
[10:19] you tell the monitor… 告诉监督人
[10:21] and he will put you on the next rocket ship home. 他会让你们坐下一班火箭回家
[10:24] My dad’s been on a Russian rocket. 我爸坐过俄国火箭
[10:26] My dad has a minority stake in the Houston Rockets. 我爸是休士顿火箭队的小股东
[10:29] Okay. 好的
[10:30] You have 60 minutes. 你们有60分钟时间
[10:31] Your time begins now! 倒计时现在开始
[10:34] Engaging airlock. 启动气闸
[10:35] We want in. 我们也想玩
[10:36] Anna-Kat won’t leave us alone. 安娜凯特一直烦我们
[10:37] I will have a word with Anna-Kat. 我会批评她的
[10:40] Keep an eye on them. 盯着他们
[10:41] I don’t want any “Blue Lagoon” stuff happening down here. 我不要家里上演《青春珊瑚岛》
[10:43] – What? – It was Brooke Shields. -什么 -波姬·小丝演的
[10:45] She was too young and super naked. 她当年正青春 很多裸戏
[10:51] 59 minutes remaining. 还有59分钟
[10:53] What are you doing?! You’re all gonna die! 你们做什么 你们会死的
[11:09] That’s Haley Joel Osment. 那是哈利·乔·奥斯蒙
[11:11] That’s Hailee Steinfeld. 那是海莉·斯坦菲尔德
[11:13] They’re all Haleys. 都音近哈雷
[11:14] Halley’s Comet! 哈雷彗星
[11:15] Look around for a comet! 找彗星
[11:20] Comet! 彗星
[11:24] I found a code number! 我找到一个数字
[11:30] This is fun. 真有趣
[11:32] Totally. 绝对的
[11:36] So, Oliver… 奥利弗
[11:37] How long have you guys been in hiding? 你们藏了多久了
[11:40] As long as we’ve been in town. Why? 来这里开始 为什么问
[11:42] ‘Cause I found this photo in a box of stuff. 我在箱子里发现这张照片
[11:44] It says “Williamsburg 2011,” 上面写着2011年威廉斯堡
[11:47] but you still have that same crappy mini van. 但你家现在还开着那辆破面包车
[11:50] So, you had a custom Bentley 你家有定制的宾利
[11:52] but you still drove that mini van? 但还是开着那辆面包车吗
[11:54] Doesn’t add up, hombre. 没道理 哥们
[11:58] Well… 那个
[11:59] Oliver, tell them the truth. 奥利弗 告诉他们真相
[12:04] Fine. I’ll do it. 好 我来说
[12:07] I had the picture photoshopped in case the feds came snooping. 我PS了照片 以免联调局的人来查
[12:10] You can never be too careful. 永远要小心为上
[12:12] Oh, and my real name, you ask? 你们问我的真名吗
[12:14] Walker — Captain Randall J. Walker. 沃克 兰德尔·J·沃尔舰长
[12:22] Where is he?! 他在哪里
[12:24] No knocking? You know what? 不敲门吗 知道吗
[12:25] Why don’t you adopt some manners 你别领养非洲孩子
[12:26] instead of just kids from Africa? 领养点礼貌吧
[12:27] My son’s not answering his phone, 我儿子不接电话
[12:29] and my text messages are unread. 也没读我的短信
[12:30] He never ignores my messages! 他从未无视我的短信
[12:33] Oh, that’s because I took his phone, 那是因为电话被我没收了
[12:35] – and he’s trapped in my basement. – What?! -他被困在我家地下室 -什么
[12:38] It’s an escape-room party for my son’s birthday. 我儿子过生日举办的密室逃脱派对
[12:40] Eyo and Taylor joined in. 埃约和泰勒参加了
[12:42] – I want to see him. – You can’t. -我要见他 -不行
[12:44] They’re on the space station, and the door is airlocked — 他们在空间站 气闸门关了
[12:47] Give me my son! 把儿子还给我
[12:50] Fine. 好
[12:52] A little dramatic, Tara. I think you’re anemic. 太情绪化了 泰拉 我想你贫血
[12:53] Have a hamburger. 吃个汉堡吧
[12:57] Hey, got another number. 又找到一个数字
[13:02] Well done. 做得好
[13:03] 20 minutes left and 3 clues to find. 还有20分钟 找3个线索
[13:05] And I set up a little thing 我还布置了一个小东西
[13:06] where the lights flicker on and off. 灯光会一闪一闪的
[13:07] It’s really cool. 很酷的
[13:09] Okay, so the clue is Ursa, Orion, Ursa. 线索是大熊星座 猎户座 小熊星座
[13:13] How are we supposed to get the combination? 这怎么猜密码呢
[13:14] Try 7, 3, 7. 试下737
[13:23] How did you know that? 你怎么知道的
[13:25] Well, there are seven stars in Ursa Major, 大熊座有7颗星
[13:27] three stars in Orion’s Belt, and seven stars in Ursa Minor. 猎户带有3颗星 小熊座有7颗星
[13:30] 737 7, 3, 7.
[13:33] You found an actual use for being smart. 你为聪明找到了实用性
[13:36] Ah, constellations. 啊 星座
[13:37] How I love to look up at them from our boat on Lake Como. 我真喜欢在科莫湖自家船上坐着仰望它们
[13:41] Oh, we have a lake villa there. 我家有湖边别墅
[13:43] North or South Shore? 你家在北岸还是南岸
[13:44] Actually, Palazzo de Walker is on the Eastern Shore. 沃克宫在东岸
[13:46] Perhaps you know it — striped awnings. 可能你知道 彩条遮阳篷
[13:48] We shoot fireworks off the veranda every Winter Solstice. 每年冬至我们在阳台上放烟花
[13:51] Okay, Dad, don’t let it get away from you. 好了 爸 适可而止
[13:53] Ah, the Lago de Como. Bellissima. Bellissima. 科莫湖 美极了 美极了
[13:56] The door is totally jammed. 门卡住了
[13:58] Stupid landlord did a crap job. 笨蛋房东没修好
[14:00] Should’ve called a drifter. 应该找个流浪汉的
[14:01] Greg! 格雷格
[14:03] Hey, Katie. Going great in here. 凯蒂 这里进展不错
[14:04] Kids have found almost all the clues. 孩子们差不多找到所有数字了
[14:06] The door’s stuck. 门打不开
[14:07] What? 什么
[14:08] The door’s stuck. 门打不开
[14:09] You can’t escape from the escape room. 你们不能从逃生密室逃生了
[14:11] Katie, where the hell is my kid?! 凯蒂 我孩子在哪里
[14:13] Getting him! 正找他
[14:16] Son of a bitch! 狗娘养的
[14:20] Greg. 格雷格
[14:21] Katie, the kids have almost solved the puzzle. 凯蒂 孩子们差不多解开谜题了
[14:23] I have to open the door. What am I supposed to do? 我必须开门 我要怎么办
[14:25] Stall them. Just stay calm. 拖住他们 保持冷静
[14:26] What is going on down here? 下面出了什么事
[14:28] Get up there and tell me when the landlord gets here. 上去 房东来了告诉我
[14:31] Landlord? Why did you call the landlord? 房东 你为什么叫房东
[14:33] Oh, it’s not a big deal. 没什么事
[14:35] He’s the one who put the door back on. 是他把门装上的
[14:36] It is a big deal! 这是大事
[14:38] We agreed you were gonna call the handyman, remember? 我们说好让你找杂工的 记得吗
[14:39] I was very passionate about it! 我当时热血沸腾
[14:41] Greg, he is not going to raise our rent. 格雷格 他不会涨房租的
[14:43] This is his fault! 这是他的错
[14:44] I can’t believe you did this. You steam-rolled right over me! 真不敢相信你这样 对我也这么强势
[14:47] Mama! There’s a man at the door! 妈妈 门口有人
[14:49] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[14:50] Don’t let the kids know that there’s anything wrong. 别让孩子们知道出事了
[14:52] Something is very wrong! Very wrong! 出事了 出大事了
[14:55] Two minutes remaining. 还剩2分钟
[14:58] Hey, it worked. 居然管用
[14:59] This isn’t over! 这事没完
[15:00] Are you even there? 你还在吗
[15:03] Come here. 快来
[15:05] Thanks for coming on such short notice, Don. 感谢一通知你就来了 唐
[15:08] My band goes on in 40 minutes. 我的乐队40分钟后就要演出了
[15:09] Oh, we’d love to come watch you sometime. 我们改天去看看你演出
[15:11] No, you don’t. No one does. 你不想 没人想
[15:14] Get out of the way, Tara! 别挡道 泰拉
[15:16] – I can’t breathe! – I need air! -我无法呼吸 -我需要空气
[15:17] Goodbye, muchachos! 再见了 兄弟们
[15:18] They’re running out of air! 里面没空气了
[15:20] Can you do me a favor and hang out with my husband 帮我个忙 和我老公聊聊
[15:22] so he can see how good he has it? 这样他才知道自家老婆有多好
[15:34] – I found it! – 30 seconds remaining. -我找到了 -还剩30秒
[15:38] – Just in time. 20 seconds left. – Open the hatch. -正好 还有20秒 -开舱门
[15:41] Well, you still have to unscramble the code. 你还得整理数字顺序
[15:45] It’s my birthday. 是我的生日
[15:53] He got it! 他成功了
[16:01] I’ll send the code to Central Command. 我把密码给指挥部
[16:02] – Just in time. – 10 seconds. -正好赶上 -10秒
[16:19] – Dad, clock. Open the door. – 1… -爸 计时器 快开门 -1
[16:21] Red alert. 红色警报
[16:22] Oxygen stores empty. 氧气储存为零
[16:28] Airlock released. 气闸门打开
[16:34] Thanks for helping out, Don. Please stay for cake. 多谢帮忙 唐 请留下吃蛋糕
[16:37] That’s fine. My band doesn’t need me anyway. 好的 反正我的乐队不需要我
[16:38] I only play tambourine. 我只是打手鼓的
[16:42] Eyo. 埃约
[16:43] – What are you doing here? – I’m taking you home. -你怎么来了 -带你回家
[16:45] I’m not ready to go yet. 我还不想走
[16:49] Eyo Buckley Summers, what has gotten into you?! 埃约·巴克利·萨莫斯 你中了什么邪
[16:52] Excuse me! 不好意思
[16:55] I specifically, passionately 我明确地 热血沸腾地
[16:57] told you not to call him. 叫你不要找他
[16:58] Greg, he was happy to do it. 格雷格 让他修门他很开心
[17:00] He doesn’t look happy. 他看起来不开心
[17:02] He looks as happy as any 50-year-old tambourine player 任何50岁手鼓表演者的开心模样
[17:04] is ever gonna look. 都是这样
[17:06] Great birthday. 非常棒的生日会
[17:07] I didn’t realize how tired I was of having 我没发现自己已经厌倦了
[17:09] all those celebrities at our parties. 那些明星来参加派对
[17:10] I mean, not Beyoncé. She’s awesome. 除了碧昂丝 她太棒了
[17:12] But the rest of those yahoos… 但其他那些家伙就算了
[17:13] Oh, supermarket cake is so much better than expensive cake. 超市蛋糕比贵蛋糕好吃多了
[17:16] Glad you guys are enjoying it. 很高兴你们喜欢
[17:18] I wish my family was super wealthy pretending to be poor. 我真希望我家也有钱到要装穷
[17:20] Yeah, hiding billions has its advantages. 对 隐藏亿万家产的确有优势
[17:27] That is not happening. 那不可能
[17:29] I don’t want my son cavorting with your daughter. 我不要我的儿子和你的女儿嬉闹
[17:31] That is the only thing in the entire world that I agree with you on. 全世界就这件事我同意你的看法
[17:34] That and the fact that eating veal is cruel…. 还有吃小牛肉很残忍
[17:37] and delicious. 也很美味
[17:44] Well, hi, Don. You want some more cake? 唐 还想吃蛋糕吗
[17:47] Weirdest thing — Those boys over there 很奇怪 那边的小男生
[17:49] – are talking about how rich you guys are. – What? -在说你们多有钱 -什么
[17:51] Yeah, you’ve got all kinds of money 你们有很多钱
[17:53] hidden in Swiss bank accounts. 藏在瑞士银行
[17:54] Said you were telling them all about it. 说是你告诉他们的
[17:56] So I can explain. 我可以解释
[17:58] My mom’s been giving you guys a break on rent 我妈给你们的房租很优惠
[17:59] ’cause she thought you had modest means 因为她觉得你们很谦逊
[18:01] and were good people. 是好人
[18:03] Seems like she doesn’t know the whole story. 看来她并不知道事实
[18:06] I got this, I got this. 我来 我来
[18:08] Don. 唐
[18:10] I was lying for my son 我在为我的儿子说谎
[18:12] so that he would look good in front of his friends. 这样他在朋友面前才有面子
[18:14] I promise you. We are not rich. 我向你发誓 我们不是有钱人
[18:17] Well, I’m gonna go talk to my mom about your rent, 我要跟我妈说你们房租的事
[18:19] and I’m gonna do it in the middle of “Steve Harvey,” 我会在她看《史蒂夫·哈维秀》时说
[18:22] and she’s gonna be real mad. 她会非常生气的
[18:33] Oliver, can I talk to you in private? 奥利弗 可以单独聊聊吗
[18:35] Sure. 好的
[18:38] I just overheard your dad say you’re not really rich. 我刚无意中听到你爸说你们不是有钱人
[18:41] What’s going on? 出什么事了
[18:42] That’s because… 那是因为
[18:46] …I’m not. 我不是
[18:47] I’m lying. 我在说谎
[18:49] This is me. 这就是我
[18:50] This is where I live. 这是我生活的地方
[18:51] This is my small crappy house. 这是我家的破烂小房子
[18:53] Your house isn’t crappy. You can have fun here. 你家不破 你在这里可以过得很开心
[18:57] My house is like a museum. 我家像博物馆
[18:58] There’s, like, one couch we’re allowed to sit on. 我们只允许坐一张沙发
[19:01] Really? 真的吗
[19:02] Yeah, that’s what I like about you. 对 我就喜欢你这点
[19:04] You’re different than all these other guys. 你和其他男生不同
[19:07] Yeah, you know, I’m just regular people. 是的 我只是个普通人
[19:18] Happy birthday. 生日快乐
[19:30] This is bad, Katie, really bad. 这下糟了 凯蒂 真的糟了
[19:32] What was he talking about? 他在说什么
[19:33] Why exactly does Don think that we’re rich? 为什么唐会觉得我们是有钱人
[19:35] Well, Oliver was embarrassed about the house and — 奥利弗觉得这房子很丢人
[19:38] So you said that we had Swiss bank accounts? 所以你说我们有瑞士银行账户吗
[19:41] Katie, this whole thing is on you. 凯蒂 整件事是你的错
[19:44] You forced this party on Oliver. 你把派对强加在奥利弗身上
[19:46] You blatantly went behind my back with the landlord. 你公然背着我找房东
[19:47] Yes, I lied, 对 我说谎了
[19:49] but none of this would’ve happened 但这一切本来都不会发生
[19:50] if you, for once, didn’t steam-roll over people 只要你 哪怕一次对人不强势
[19:53] and, instead, actually did what they wanted. 按他们想要的去做
[19:57] That’s true. You’re right. 没错 你是对的
[20:00] I really screwed up this time. 我这次真的做错了
[20:03] I am so sorry. 真是对不起
[20:05] Now who knows what’s gonna happen? 谁知道会发生什么事
[20:06] They could raise the rent, and then we couldn’t live here. 他们会涨房租 我们就不能住这里了
[20:09] What are you talking about? We have to live here. 说什么呢 我们必须住这里
[20:11] This is the best house ever. 这是世上最棒的房子
[20:13] And this was the best party ever. 这是世上最棒的派对
[20:15] And you’re the best mom ever. 你是世上最棒的妈妈
[20:22] Forget it. 不管了
[20:23] Steam-rolling is back, baby. 我要继续强势 亲爱的
[20:28] Party was great, and that was the best cake I ever had. 派对真不错 那是我吃过的最好吃的蛋糕
[20:30] You ate the cake? It has eggs and milk in it. 你吃了蛋糕吗 那里面有鸡蛋和牛奶
[20:34] You should try using those things. 你应该试着用这些做东西吃
[20:35] Get in the car. 上车
[20:37] So, another study session tomorrow? 明天继续学习吗
[20:39] Yeah. I’d like that. 好 我很乐意
[20:47] Your daughter is already bringing my son down to your level. 你女儿已经让我儿子堕落到你这种水平了
[20:50] Yes, she is. 是的
[20:52] She’s gonna destroy him. 她会摧毁他的
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme