时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Time for school. | 要上学了 |
[00:06] | Morning, Baby Doll. | 早 小宝贝 |
[00:08] | What’s the trash bag for? | 垃圾袋是做什么用的 |
[00:10] | My ponies are my best friends in the whole world. | 我的小马是我在这世上最好的朋友 |
[00:13] | If there’s a fire, they need to survive. | 如果失火了 它们要活下去 |
[00:15] | Fire drill! | 消防演习 |
[00:20] | What’s more troubling — | 哪点更闹心 |
[00:21] | the fact that plastic ponies are her best friends, | 塑料小马是她最好的朋友 |
[00:24] | or that she’s planning | 还是她计划 |
[00:25] | to let the rest of us burn in our beds? | 任我们这些人烧死在床上 |
[00:31] | Come in! | 进来 |
[00:32] | Soon as they hit 12, you learn to knock. | 孩子满了12岁 你就学会敲门了 |
[00:34] | You learn the hard way. | 学会的过程可不太美好 |
[00:38] | Hey, Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[00:39] | New shirt looks good. | 新T恤看起来不错嘛 |
[00:40] | I can’t be seen in this. | 我不能穿着这个出去见人 |
[00:42] | What? | 什么 |
[00:42] | You begged me to buy you that polo shirt. | 你求我给你买这件马球衫的 |
[00:44] | Yes, but not from an outlet mall. | 是 但不是在特价商场买 |
[00:46] | What the hell difference does it make where it’s from? | 在哪里买的有区别吗 |
[00:48] | Outlet malls sell the flawed reject shirts. | 特价商场卖的是有疵瑕的次品 |
[00:51] | Look at the cricket player. Look at his bat. | 看这个板球员 看他的球拍 |
[00:53] | It’s defective. The bat’s bent. | 这是次品 球拍是弯的 |
[00:56] | The bat’s bent! | 球拍是弯的 |
[00:58] | So? | 那又如何 |
[00:59] | Classic tell of a discount purchase. | 一看就知道是打折货 |
[01:01] | Oliver, it is not a big deal. | 奥利弗 这不是大事 |
[01:03] | Honestly, without any drama, for real, | 说实话 我没有夸张 真的 |
[01:06] | this is the worst thing that’s ever happened to anyone. | 这是人类能碰到的最倒霉的事 |
[01:09] | Okay, well, guess what. | 你猜怎样 |
[01:10] | I bought you the shirt so you’re going to wear it! | 老娘给你买了 你就得穿 |
[01:13] | There’s two types of parents — Ones who curse at their kids… | 家长有两种 一种是骂孩子的家长 |
[01:16] | and the ones who lie and say they don’t curse at their kids. | 一种是撒谎说没骂孩子的家长 |
[01:28] | Taylor, why are you still in bed?! | 泰勒 你为什么还在床上 |
[01:38] | Greg, you can’t possibly still be in the bathroom. | 格雷格 你不可能还在厕所吧 |
[01:41] | I was almost done, but you just spooked it back in! | 本来快拉完了 又被你吓回去了 |
[01:57] | Honey, could you stop doing that? | 亲爱的 别这样了好吗 |
[01:58] | I don’t think I can, Daddy. | 我想不行 爸爸 |
[02:03] | I’d like to revisit our earlier conversation. | 我想继续我们刚才的话题 |
[02:05] | There’s nothing wrong with clothes from an outlet mall. | 从特价商场买的衣服没什么不对 |
[02:08] | That’s where Mom bought me this sweater. | 这件毛衣就是你妈在那里给我买的 |
[02:09] | It’s cashmere. | 羊绒的 |
[02:12] | It’s a blend, and it’s going to pill. | 这是混纺的 而且会起毛的 |
[02:16] | You don’t even know what I’m talking about. | 你根本不知道我在说什么 |
[02:18] | I am not going to buy you a $90 shirt. | 我不会给你买90美元的T恤 |
[02:20] | If you want it that bad, you can get an after-school job. | 如果你这么想要 你可以放学后打工 |
[02:22] | – This is Westport. – So? | -这里是西港 -怎样 |
[02:24] | That’s just not a thing kids do around here. | 根本没有孩子放学后打工 |
[02:26] | Cooper Bradford doesn’t lift a finger | 库珀·布拉福德什么都不用做 |
[02:28] | and has his own credit card. | 却有自己的信用卡 |
[02:29] | I’m not asking for that. | 我又不是要求和他一样 |
[02:30] | Greg, he’s not asking for his own credit card. | 格雷格 他没要求有自己的信用卡 |
[02:32] | That is an inspiring tale of self-sacrifice. | 真是自我牺牲的鼓舞人心的故事 |
[02:34] | Hey, things are done a certain way in this town. | 这里自有这里的规矩 |
[02:37] | Don’t you want me to fit in? | 你不想我融入吗 |
[02:38] | No. I don’t. | 不 我不想 |
[02:40] | I reject every message that this town sends — | 我拒绝接收这个地方发送的所有信息 |
[02:42] | that the car that you drive or the clothes that you wear | “你开的车 或是你穿的衣服 |
[02:44] | make you better than someone else. | 令你比别人强” |
[02:46] | Who says you need money to be happy? | 谁说有钱才会开心 |
[02:48] | I said it twice today already. | 今天这话我已经说了两遍了 |
[02:54] | You can’t possibly be proud of that. | 你不可能为之骄傲吧 |
[02:56] | – It has a plus in it. – It also has a C in it. | -上面有个+ -上面还有个C |
[02:58] | C’s get degrees. | C能拿到学位 |
[02:59] | No. C’s get their parents | 不 拿C的学生 |
[03:01] | to co-sign for their car loans in their 40’s. | 40岁买车贷款时还要父母也签名 |
[03:03] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[03:04] | I’ll get an athletic scholarship to a mid-level junior college, | 我会得到体育奖学金 上一所中等大专 |
[03:07] | marry well, play tennis. | 嫁得好 打网球 |
[03:08] | You can live in our guest house. Not year round. | 你们可以住我家客房 不能住一整年 |
[03:11] | I’ll handle her. You take him. | 我管她 你管他 |
[03:16] | We’ll let that one slip through the cracks for the time being. | 眼下只能不管这个了 |
[03:18] | You and I are gonna get your math grade up. | 我们一起让你的数学成绩好起来 |
[03:21] | This is what I get for bragging. | 炫耀就是这个下场 |
[03:23] | And if you want a new shirt, | 如果你想要新T恤 |
[03:24] | you can earn money by doing chores. | 你可以做家务赚钱 |
[03:25] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[03:33] | I know that smile. | 我知道这个笑容 |
[03:35] | You cannot have Anna-Kat do your work for you. | 你不能让安娜凯特帮你做事 |
[03:37] | What? It’s good for her OCD. Let a playa play. | 什么 这对她的强迫症有好处 何乐而不为 |
[03:40] | No chores, no shirt. | 不做家务 就没T恤 |
[03:42] | I’m not getting invited to Autumn Summers’ birthday party. | 奥托姆·萨莫斯的生日派对不会邀请我 |
[03:45] | What makes you think that? | 你为什么这样想 |
[03:46] | Because since we moved here, | 因为我们搬到这里之后 |
[03:47] | I’ve never been invited to anyone’s birthday party. | 我从未被邀请参加任何人的生日派对 |
[03:52] | Trying to raise these three kids | 想在西港把这三个孩子 |
[03:54] | to be normal in Westport takes so much work. | 正常养大太不容易了 |
[03:56] | God, why’d I have to be so fertile? | 老天 我这么好孕干嘛 |
[04:02] | Put your books down. | 把书放下 |
[04:03] | People are gonna think that you’ve got boobs coming in. | 别人会以为你的胸部要发育了 |
[04:07] | Which one is Autumn Summers? | 哪个是奥托姆·萨莫斯 |
[04:09] | Purple bow. | 紫色蝴蝶节 |
[04:11] | She’s the one who dresses like her mom. | 她和她妈穿的是母女装 |
[04:16] | Autumn and I jogged here this morning. | 奥托姆和我今早慢跑过来的 |
[04:18] | I should, too. I’m getting so chubby. | 我也应该跑的 我开始变胖了 |
[04:21] | No, I’m getting so chubby. | 不 我才开始变胖了 |
[04:26] | Yep, that one go away from me. | 对 我没这个烦恼了 |
[04:29] | Meat is murder. | 吃肉就是谋杀 |
[04:31] | Now, go cry to your mother, you little murderer! | 去找你妈哭去 你这个凶手 |
[04:33] | So, no hot dogs at that birthday party. | 看来生日派对上没有热狗 |
[04:35] | Don’t worry, sweetie. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[04:37] | I’ll get you invited to that party. | 我会让你被邀请参加派对的 |
[04:39] | Really? You promise? | 真的吗 你保证吗 |
[04:41] | Pony pinky promise. | 小马勾手指 |
[04:52] | If Anna-Kat’s going to fit in, | 如果安娜凯特要融入 |
[04:53] | she’ll have to be a little less weird. | 她得别这么奇怪才行 |
[04:56] | When you say it in your head, you don’t have to say “Unique.” | 当你在心中说这句话时 不必说”独特” |
[04:58] | I want her to have friends. Lots of friends. | 我希望她有朋友 很多朋友 |
[05:01] | Not plastic ponies. | 不是塑料小马 |
[05:03] | I’m not even hungry. That’s how upset I am. | 我都不饿了 瞧我多生气 |
[05:06] | I’m still eating it. | 我还是会吃的 |
[05:08] | Isn’t there a rule | 不是有规矩吗 |
[05:09] | where everyone in the class is invited? | 班上的同学都要请 |
[05:10] | They don’t do that here. | 这里不是这样的 |
[05:12] | Kids are taught to feel like garbage | 在西港 孩子们很小的时候就被教会 |
[05:14] | at a much younger age in Westport. | 懂得嫌自己跟嫌弃垃圾一样 |
[05:16] | I have to figure out a way for her to fit in better. | 我得想办法让她更融入些才行 |
[05:20] | It might also help if you could fit in better, too. | 如果你可以更好融入 也许会有帮助 |
[05:24] | You think I’m the reason that she’s not getting invited? | 你觉得是因为我 她才没被邀请吗 |
[05:26] | Well, it’s not the kids who send out the Evites, Katie. | 请帖不是孩子们发的 凯蒂 |
[05:29] | – It’s the moms. – Yeah. | -是妈妈发的 -对 |
[05:29] | And at the parties, the kids hang out with the kids | 在派对上 孩子和孩子一起玩 |
[05:31] | and the moms hang out with the moms. | 妈妈和妈妈一起玩 |
[05:33] | And the moms know you can’t stand them. | 那些妈妈知道你受不了她们 |
[05:35] | Katie, they like you about as much | 凯蒂 她们对你的喜爱 |
[05:37] | as a Catholic priest likes a tattletale. | 就和天主教牧师喜欢多嘴婆一样多 |
[05:40] | You guys don’t like them, either. | 你们也不喜欢她们 |
[05:41] | But they don’t know that I don’t like them. | 但她们不知道我不喜欢她们 |
[05:43] | – I don’t let on. – And I do? | -我不会表现出来 -我会吗 |
[05:44] | – Katie, we love you. – Like a sister. | -凯蒂 我们爱你 -像姐妹一样 |
[05:46] | Your sister opened six credit cards in your name | 你的妹子用你的名字开了六张信用卡 |
[05:48] | and fled to Honduras. | 逃到洪都拉斯去了 |
[05:49] | Not specifically my sister. | 不是我的亲生姐妹 |
[05:51] | Whenever you’re on a mommy e-mail chain, | 无论何时你收到妈妈团的邮件 |
[05:54] | you always reply, “Really, guys?” Or “Not it!” | 你总是回复”是吗 伙计们” 或是”不干” |
[05:57] | Yep. | 对 |
[05:58] | So to get Anna-Kat invited, I have to fake liking them? | 为了让安娜凯特被邀请 我要假装喜欢她们吗 |
[06:01] | – Yes. – No. | -是 -不 |
[06:02] | I’m not selling out to this town. | 我才不把自己出卖给这个地方 |
[06:04] | Listen, if these women were drowning, | 听着 如果这些女人快淹死了 |
[06:06] | I wouldn’t throw them a life jacket. | 我不会扔救生衣给她们 |
[06:07] | I mean, of course they’d be fine | 当然她们不会有事 |
[06:09] | because fake boobies float. | 因为假咪咪会浮起来 |
[06:10] | But the point is, | 但重点是 |
[06:11] | I play the game so that my kids get invited. | 我遵守游戏规矩 所以我的孩子能被邀请 |
[06:14] | If you want Anna-Kat to go to these parties, | 如果你想要安娜凯特能参加这些派对 |
[06:16] | you’re gonna have to suck it up | 你就得忍忍 |
[06:17] | and play with the Westport moms. | 和西港妈妈们虚情假意 |
[06:19] | Yep. | 对 |
[06:21] | If I have to, I will. | 如果必须要这样 我会的 |
[06:23] | I just lost my appetite. | 我没胃口了 |
[06:25] | – Great. – I’m still eating it. | -太好了 -我还是会吃的 |
[06:32] | Are you starting to get the cleaning tingles? | 你开始有做卫生的快感了吗 |
[06:35] | I love the cleaning tingles. | 我喜欢做卫生的快感 |
[06:37] | And to determine the vector, you…? | 要确定矢量 你… |
[06:39] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[06:41] | You don’t remember or you’re not trying? | 你不记得还是没努力 |
[06:42] | Both. | 都有 |
[06:44] | Okay, dinner tonight is last night’s, plus Cheetos. | 今天的晚餐是昨天的晚餐 再加芝士条 |
[06:50] | Where are you going, Mama? | 你去哪里 妈妈 |
[06:51] | To get you invited to that party. | 让你被邀请参加派对 |
[06:54] | A real birthday party? | 真正的生日派对 |
[06:55] | It’s finally happening! | 终于成真了 |
[07:02] | Here’s the intel on Tara Summers — | 这是泰拉·萨莫斯的情况 |
[07:03] | dresses like her kid, yoga body, and is a militant vegetarian. | 和孩子打扮得一样 瑜伽身材 激进的素食者 |
[07:06] | – Not even bacon. – No vegetarian eats bacon. | -连培根都不吃 -没有素食者吃培根 |
[07:08] | Some make an exception, like in a Cobb salad. | 有些可以例外 比如说科布沙拉 |
[07:10] | – No. – I don’t have time to argue. | -不 -我没时间和你争 |
[07:12] | I have to hit the Pressed Juice Bar | 我得在4点瑜伽课 |
[07:13] | right when the 4:00 yoga class is letting out. | 下课时赶到榨汁吧 |
[07:15] | Do I look like a Westport mom? | 我看起来像西港妈妈吗 |
[07:18] | You’re wearing black baked potatoes on your feet. | 你脚上像穿着黑色的烤土豆 |
[07:20] | They’re clogs. They’re perfectly acceptable. | 这是木底鞋 完全可以接受 |
[07:23] | If you work in a vet’s office. | 如果你在兽医院工作的话 |
[07:24] | To be clear, you’re selling out your beliefs | 说清楚下 你背叛了你的信仰 |
[07:26] | to befriend a woman you can’t stand to get Anna-Kat invited | 去和一个你受不了的女人做朋友 好让安娜凯特 |
[07:28] | to a party with girls you don’t approve of? | 和那些你并不喜欢的女孩一起参加派对 |
[07:30] | No one wants to have sex with a sarcastic summarizer, Greg. | 没人想和说风凉话的总结大师做爱 格雷格 |
[07:35] | It’s a different lesson. Okay, here we go. | 这是不同的教训 好了 开始 |
[07:43] | Hi, everyone. | 大家好 |
[07:47] | I’m Katie. Our girls are in the same class? | 我是凯蒂 我们的女儿在同一班 |
[07:50] | Yes, I see you at drop off…staring at me. | 是 我看到你在送孩子进校的地方 盯着我 |
[07:53] | Because I love your outfits. | 因为我喜欢你的衣服 |
[07:54] | I want to start dressing like a 7-year old, too. | 我也想开始穿的像7岁女孩一样 |
[07:57] | Came out wrong, but I’m just gonna plow forward. | 说出来变了味 但我会继续向前 |
[07:59] | You do yoga? | 你做瑜伽吗 |
[08:01] | I have decided that it’s time to embrace a healthy lifestyle. | 我决定是时候迎接健康的生活方式了 |
[08:05] | I just want to immerse myself | 我要让自己沉浸在 |
[08:07] | in all that this community has to offer. | 这个社区提供的一切氛围里 |
[08:09] | That is so great! | 真是太好了 |
[08:12] | I know! | 我知道 |
[08:14] | Any pointers for me? | 能给点意见吗 |
[08:15] | I’ve got an aesthetician for you. | 我有个理疗师可以介绍给你 |
[08:17] | – You need a personal trainer. – And a personal shopper. | -你需要私人教练 -私人导购 |
[08:19] | Can’t say for certain, | 不能确定 |
[08:20] | but I have a feeling you’ll need my waxer. | 但我感觉你需要我的脱毛师 |
[08:23] | Thanks, you guys. | 谢谢各位 |
[08:24] | They will never know how close they just came to death. | 她们永远不会知道刚才离死亡有多近 |
[08:27] | Eye on the prize — invitation for Anna-Kat. | 只想着奖品 安娜凯特被邀请 |
[08:30] | I am really interested in becoming a vegetarian. | 我真的有兴趣成为素食者 |
[08:32] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[08:34] | With you becoming a vegetarian, | 你变成素食者 |
[08:36] | we’re gonna save so many animals. | 我们能拯救多少动物啊 |
[08:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:40] | Yoga’s starting. Let’s head back in. | 瑜伽开始了 我们回去 |
[08:44] | Come on, Katie! | 来吧 凯蒂 |
[08:46] | I thought class was over. | 我以为下课了 |
[08:48] | Oh, that’s the 4:00. We’re also doing the 5:30. | 4点的下课了 5点半的我们也去 |
[08:55] | I wouldn’t do this for Greg, for Oliver, or for Taylor… | 我不会为格雷格 奥利弗或是泰勒这样做 |
[09:02] | …but for Anna-Kat, I’ll do anything. | 但为了安娜凯特 我什么都愿意 |
[09:07] | Does having a favorite make me a bad mom? | 有个最宠爱的孩子让我成了坏妈妈吗 |
[09:10] | I don’t care. | 我才不在乎 |
[09:11] | That makes me a bad mom. | 这让我成了坏妈妈 |
[09:13] | What’s the definition of the perfect square? | 完全平方的定义是什么 |
[09:16] | You. | 你 |
[09:17] | Good burn. Wrong answer. | 俏皮话不错 答案错了 |
[09:19] | Taylor, come on. We’ve been at this for a week. | 泰勒 拜托 我们已经学了一周了 |
[09:22] | Dad, just face it, I don’t get this stuff. | 爸 承认吧 我不懂这些东西 |
[09:24] | There is no not getting it. There’s just not trying. | 没有什么是不会懂的 只有不努力去懂 |
[09:26] | Really, Dad? Quoting Yoda? | 不是吧 爸爸 引用尤达大师的话 |
[09:31] | That’s “Do or do not. There is no try.” | 那是”要么做要么不做 没有尝试一说” |
[09:38] | Come with me, Nerd. | 跟我来 呆子 |
[09:39] | Just because I know “Star Wars” doesn’t make me a — | 我是星战迷并不代表我是… |
[09:41] | All right, I’ll go. | 好吧 我来了 |
[09:47] | See? I get this. Sports. | 瞧 我懂这个 运动 |
[09:49] | Taylor, there’s more to life than — | 泰勒 对于人生来说不止是… |
[09:51] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[09:53] | This ball seems huge. Is it regulation? | 这个球好大 这是正常大小吗 |
[09:56] | Okay. I got this. | 好的 我能行 |
[10:00] | I got it. Totally — I’m all in. | 我能行 绝对的 我绝对行 |
[10:05] | See? You’re not good at sports. | 瞧 你不擅长体育 |
[10:08] | I’m not good at school. | 我不擅长学习 |
[10:09] | It’s just not who I am, | 我不是那样的人 |
[10:10] | like being normally coordinated is just not who you are. | 就像你没有普通的肢体协调力一样 |
[10:14] | I wish my parents had pushed me to be better at sports. | 我希望我父母曾经施压让我在体育方面更优秀 |
[10:16] | They coddled me, and they let me quit too easily. | 他们溺爱我 让我轻易放弃 |
[10:19] | I wish I could talk business on the links | 我希望我能在高尔夫球场上谈正事 |
[10:21] | or play a pick-up game with the guys. | 或是和伙计们玩对抗赛 |
[10:23] | What guys? | 哪些伙计们 |
[10:24] | You know, the guys. My guys. | 你知道的 伙计们 我的伙计们 |
[10:28] | All right, I have no guys. | 好吧 我没伙计们 |
[10:29] | But the point is, I take no pride in being a bad athlete. | 但重点是 体育差我并不为之自豪 |
[10:32] | You shouldn’t take pride in being a bad student. | 你也不应该因为自己是个差生而自豪 |
[10:34] | But I’m perfectly happy with my grades. | 但我很满意我的成绩 |
[10:35] | You should be, too. | 你也应该这样 |
[10:38] | Look, Taylor, I’m not giving up. | 泰勒 我不会放弃 |
[10:43] | Greg Otto down by two. | 格雷格·奥图落后两分 |
[10:46] | Seconds on the clock. He shoots and… | 没时间了 他投篮 |
[10:50] | – Run! – We live here. | -跑 -这是我们家 |
[11:00] | Yoga. | 瑜伽 |
[11:02] | Hi, Mama. | 你好 妈妈 |
[11:03] | Hey, Honey. Is that the card for the party? | 亲爱的 这是为派对准备的卡吗 |
[11:05] | That’s a lot of glitter. | 好多的闪粉 |
[11:07] | Daddy says it looks like a stripper sneezed on it. | 爸爸说像脱衣舞娘对着卡打了个喷嚏 |
[11:10] | In my defense, I didn’t think she heard me. | 容我说一句 我以为她没听到 |
[11:13] | So, how’d it got with the Real Housewives of Westport? | 西港娇妻真人秀进行得如何了 |
[11:15] | After spending some time around these women, | 和她们共处了一段时间后 |
[11:18] | I’m starting to feel some sympathy for them. | 我开始觉得同情她们了 |
[11:20] | Get this. | 告诉你 |
[11:21] | They have never been to the Olive Garden. | 她们从来没去过橄榄花园连锁餐厅 |
[11:26] | Doris says the Evites went out. Lindsay Coolidge just got hers. | 多瑞丝说邀请发出来了 琳赛·柯立芝刚收到 |
[11:31] | Mine should just be right… | 我的马上也会… |
[11:37] | It’s just gonna take a second. | 要点时间 |
[11:39] | I’ll just refresh. | 我刷新一下 |
[11:42] | Is there a problem, Mama? | 有问题吗 妈妈 |
[11:43] | No, Sweetie. | 没有 宝贝 |
[11:46] | Refresh. Refresh. | 刷新 刷新 |
[11:49] | Refresh. | 刷新 |
[11:50] | Hey, Sweetie, why don’t you finish your card upstairs, okay? | 宝贝 不如你去楼上把卡做完 |
[11:52] | – Okay, Daddy. – Good girl. | -好的 爸爸 -真乖 |
[11:56] | Maybe it’s just taking a little bit longer. | 也许要花点时间 |
[11:58] | – Don’t all Evites go out at once? – I don’t know! | -网上邀请函不是同时发出吗 -我不知道 |
[12:00] | I didn’t build the Internet, Greg! | 互联网又不是我建的 格雷格 |
[12:10] | I didn’t get invited. | 我没被邀请 |
[12:12] | Anna-Kat didn’t get invited. | 安娜凯特没被邀请 |
[12:13] | Yes, Anna-Kat. That’s what I meant. | 对 安娜凯特 我是这个意思 |
[12:15] | I can’t believe all the things that I did to fit in with those idiots. | 真不敢相信我做了那些融入这些白痴的事 |
[12:18] | I’m growing back everything that I waxed. | 我脱掉的毛要全部长回来 |
[12:21] | Well, I got two weeks. | 我有两周时间 |
[12:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:27] | I don’t understand it! | 我不明白 |
[12:29] | All week long, I was friendly Katie. | 整整一周 我是友好凯蒂 |
[12:31] | Perky Katie. | 活泼凯蒂 |
[12:32] | The kind of Katie who charmed your entire family. | 你全家都会喜欢的凯蒂 |
[12:34] | I was rehearsal-dinner Katie. | 我是彩排晚餐凯蒂 |
[12:38] | Maybe the move to Westport was a bad idea. | 也许搬到西港是个坏主意 |
[12:40] | I’m an outcast. Anna-Kat’s an outcast. | 我格格不入 安娜凯特格格不入 |
[12:42] | And Oliver’s becoming a douche. | 奥利弗变成了混账东西 |
[12:43] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[12:44] | And Taylor’s goal in life is to marry rich | 泰勒的人生目标是嫁个有钱人 |
[12:46] | and drink those stupid pressed juices all day. | 整天喝那些愚蠢的榨汁 |
[12:49] | Yeah. Maybe moving to Westport was a bad idea. | 对 也许搬到西港真是个坏主意 |
[12:52] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[12:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:54] | Don’t agree with me. I’m spiraling. | 别同意我的话 我在打退堂鼓 |
[12:56] | You’re job is to say that we did the right thing. | 你的工作是说我们做对了 |
[12:58] | That is Greg and Katie 101, man. | 这是咱俩关系的入门课 伙计 |
[13:00] | Listen, I’m sorry that Anna-Kat wasn’t invited to the party, | 我很抱歉安娜凯特没被邀请参加派对 |
[13:02] | but you shouldn’t have promised her. | 但你不应该向她承诺 |
[13:04] | Now we have to go tell her. | 现在我们必须去告诉她 |
[13:05] | It’s gonna break her little heart. | 会伤透她的心的 |
[13:07] | – Where are you going? – To rake the leaves. | -你去哪里 -去耙树叶 |
[13:09] | – It’s nighttime. – Yeah, I realize that. | -现在是晚上 -我知道 |
[13:12] | This way, nobody sees me, | 这样没人可以看到我 |
[13:13] | and I won’t have to suffer the humiliation | 我就不必忍受成为这里唯一一个 |
[13:14] | of being the only kid in town who does yard work. | 做庭院工作的孩子的羞辱 |
[13:18] | See? | 瞧 |
[13:20] | – He’s a douche. – Yeah. | -他是个混账东西 -对 |
[13:22] | I like your fur. It’s very shiny. | 我喜欢你的皮毛 好亮 |
[13:25] | Both parents. That’s never good. | 爸妈都来了 从来都没好事 |
[13:28] | Honey, there’s a problem with the party. | 亲爱的 派对的事有问题 |
[13:33] | But you promised! | 但你保证了 |
[13:34] | And I made a birthday card and everything. | 我做了生日卡还有别的 |
[13:36] | Sweetie, a lot of times with the kids’ birthday parties, | 宝贝 很多时候小孩子的生日派对 |
[13:39] | they can’t invite the whole class. | 不能邀请全班 |
[13:40] | It’s expensive, and there isn’t enough room. | 花费太贵 而且地方不够大 |
[13:42] | Autumn’s parents are renting out the whole aquarium. | 奥托姆的爸妈会租下整个水族馆 |
[13:45] | Okay, that’s a piece of information I was missing, | 我漏了这条消息 |
[13:48] | and it changes things. | 一切都不同了 |
[13:49] | You know what I did when Jay Zambelli didn’t invite me | 你知道杰·赞贝利没邀请我参加他在六旗乐园 |
[13:52] | to his birthday party at Six Flags? | 举办的生日派对时 我做了什么 |
[13:54] | What, Daddy? | 什么 爸爸 |
[13:55] | I had the best day. | 我那天开心极了 |
[13:56] | My parents took me to the aquar…ium. | 我爸妈带我去了水族…馆 |
[14:00] | Katie, anything? | 凯蒂 有要补充的吗 |
[14:02] | This couldn’t be sadder. | 不可能比这更让人伤心了 |
[14:04] | Will you guys have a party with me? | 你们愿意和我开派对吗 |
[14:06] | That made it sadder. | 更让人伤心了 |
[14:11] | Just a couple of lonely girls having a pony pity party. | 两个孤单的姑娘开着小马同情聚会 |
[14:18] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[14:21] | Greg called us. He told us what happened. | 格雷格给我们打了电话 把事情说了 |
[14:23] | Entenmann’s Louisiana crunch cake. | 恩特曼的路易斯安那焦糖蛋糕 |
[14:25] | And if that doesn’t work, | 如果这个没用 |
[14:26] | I’ll stop by Carvel and get a Cookie Puss. | 我就去冰淇淋店买冰淇淋蛋糕 |
[14:28] | All right, Anna-Kat, let’s get you up to bed. | 好了 安娜凯特 你要睡觉了 |
[14:31] | You okay, Sweetie? | 你还好吗 宝贝 |
[14:33] | Yeah. I guess. You? | 我想是的 你呢 |
[14:35] | I’ll be all right. | 我会好起来的 |
[14:38] | I know what’ll cheer you up. | 我知道什么能让你开心起来 |
[14:40] | We’ll YouTube some videos of the Hindenburg. | 我们在视频网站上看兴登堡号空难的视频 |
[14:42] | 36 fatalities — | 36人死亡 |
[14:43] | 13 passengers, 22 crewman, and one on the ground. | 13名乘客 22名机组成员 还有一个地面上的人 |
[14:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:52] | How cute are those little legs? | 看她的小腿多可爱 |
[14:54] | How could anyone not want those legs at a party? | 怎么会有人不让她可爱的腿走进派对 |
[14:57] | Or mine for that matter? | 还有我的 |
[14:59] | So, what happened? | 那么 发生了什么事 |
[15:02] | I don’t know where I went wrong. | 我不知道我哪里做错了 |
[15:06] | – Nailed it, right? – Dead on. | -不错吧 -完美 |
[15:07] | Actually felt my sphincter clench with rage. | 感觉我的菊花因为愤怒缩紧了一下 |
[15:10] | Katie, come on. | 凯蒂 别这样 |
[15:12] | You really want to be friends with those women? | 你真想和那些女人做朋友吗 |
[15:13] | Of course not. | 当然不想 |
[15:14] | But I want them to want to be friends with me. | 但我希望她们想和我做朋友 |
[15:17] | Up until now, I’ve been rejecting them. | 直到最近 我一直在拒绝她们 |
[15:19] | I just assumed | 我以为 |
[15:20] | that they would want me to be a part of their group | 如果我给她们机会 她们会希望我 |
[15:21] | if I gave them the chance. | 成为她们的一员 |
[15:23] | Now I put myself out there, | 现在我这么放下身段 |
[15:24] | and I’m back in high school dealing with Holly Platt. | 就像高中时应付霍莉·普莱特一样 |
[15:27] | – She iced you out? – No. | -她也排挤你吗 -不 |
[15:29] | Other way around. I was super cool in high school. | 正相反 我高中时酷着呢 |
[15:31] | But for the first time, I know how she felt. | 但第一次 我明白了她的感觉 |
[15:34] | If I had a time machine, I’d go back and apologize. | 如果我有时间机器 我会回去道歉 |
[15:37] | You could just find her on Facebook and apologize. | 你可以在脸书上找到她道歉 |
[15:39] | But then I’d have to log in, | 但那样我得登陆 |
[15:42] | and it would just… | 那样会… |
[15:43] | I just swept. You guys are getting crumbs everywhere. | 我刚扫干净 你们会弄的到处是碎末 |
[15:46] | Oh! Oh, what’s that? | 说什么 |
[15:47] | Oh, I’m sorry. Oh. I can’t hear you, Oliver | 对不起 我听不到你说什么 奥利弗 |
[15:51] | Grow up, Doris. | 成熟点 多瑞丝 |
[15:55] | I love messing with that kid. | 我好喜欢耍那个孩子 |
[15:58] | I’m such a bully. It’s super unhealthy. | 我真爱欺负人 这太变态了 |
[16:01] | We cannot let Tara Summers get away with this. | 我们不能就这样放过泰拉·萨莫斯 |
[16:03] | – We have to do something. – Like what? | -我们必须做点什么 -比如说 |
[16:05] | Remember that Mel Gibson movie, “The Patriot”? | 还记得梅尔·吉布森的电影《爱国者》吗 |
[16:07] | When they gathered the townspeople, | 他们把镇民集中起来 |
[16:08] | locked them in the church, | 关在教堂里 |
[16:09] | and then burned it to the ground? | 然后一把火烧成灰烬 |
[16:10] | Go on. | 继续 |
[16:12] | I’m going to do that to those moms at the Pressed Juice Bar. | 我打算在榨汁吧把这些妈妈们给烧了 |
[16:15] | Okay. Well, you’re gonna have to volunteer | 如果这些妈妈全死了 |
[16:17] | a whole lot more at school if all those moms are dead. | 那你必须在学校做很多志愿工作 |
[16:19] | Fine. Then you come up with something. | 好吧 那你想办法 |
[16:23] | Actually, I think I know what might work. | 事实上 我想我知道什么办法管用 |
[16:28] | Tara Summers’ house, | 泰拉·萨莫斯的房子 |
[16:30] | home of Westport’s meanest vegetarian. | 西港最刻薄素食者的家 |
[16:33] | We’re not egging her house or T.P.ing it. | 我们不会蛋洗她家或是乱扔卫生纸 |
[16:35] | We are above that. | 我们还没坏成这样 |
[16:38] | But we are not above raising old meat on her flagpole. | 但我们也没好到不让她的旗杆上升起老腊肉 |
[16:41] | That’s wasn’t meant to sound dirty. | 我不是故意说成黄段子的 |
[16:44] | It’s the perfect revenge. | 这是完美的复仇 |
[16:45] | Vandalism makes me feel so much better. | 故意毁坏他人财产让我感觉好多了 |
[16:47] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[16:49] | No one messes with our Katie. | 没人能惹我们的凯蒂 |
[16:51] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[16:51] | To survive in Westport, | 要想在西港生存 |
[16:53] | I found out all you really need are two good friends. | 我发现真正需要的只是两个好朋友 |
[16:56] | Some say you need just one. | 有人说只需要一个 |
[16:58] | I like two just in case one of them dies. | 我喜欢有两个 以免有个挂了 |
[17:01] | Run for it! Go! Go! | 快跑 跑 |
[17:03] | Is that how you run? I’ve never seen you run before! | 你是这样跑步的吗 我从来没见过你跑步 |
[17:07] | You don’t look so great, either! | 你的样子也不好看 |
[17:08] | Hanging with Doris and Angela gave me an idea. | 和多瑞丝还有安吉拉一起玩让我有了主意 |
[17:11] | I found out that, for whatever reason, | 我发现 不知道什么原因 |
[17:13] | two other girls were also not invited to Autumn’s party. | 还有女孩也没被邀请参加奥托姆的派对 |
[17:16] | Anna-Kat doesn’t need 100 friends. | 安娜凯特不需要一百个朋友 |
[17:18] | Two is plenty. | 两个就够了 |
[17:20] | Maybe Rajni and Eyeball Shirt will be her partners in crime. | 也许拉吉尼和眼珠T恤妹会成为她的死党 |
[17:28] | Hey, Taylor. This is Ashley and Lavi. | 泰勒 这是艾希礼和拉维 |
[17:31] | Nice to meet you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[17:32] | So pretty. | 你真漂亮 |
[17:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:34] | Oh, and quite the student. Check out this math test. | 她是好学生 看她的数学测试 |
[17:38] | She got a C-minus. | 她得了C- |
[17:40] | I’m sure she… | 我相信她… |
[17:42] | Dad, what are you doing? | 爸 你在做什么 |
[17:43] | Well, you said I should | 你说我不应该 |
[17:43] | be fine with your grades, so I’m being fine. | 介意你的成绩 我不介意了 |
[17:46] | I’m so proud of my average daughter. | 我真为我普通成绩的女儿骄傲 |
[17:50] | Looking sharp. | 很帅嘛 |
[17:52] | Polo shirt purchased at Ed Mitchell’s at full price. | 全价在埃德·米切尔店买的马球衫 |
[17:55] | See, Scoobs, you appreciate it more | 瞧 臭小子 你辛苦得来的东西 |
[17:57] | when you work hard for it. | 你会更珍惜 |
[17:58] | You’re so right, Mom. | 你说得太对了 妈 |
[18:02] | Cleaning out the closets? | 整理衣柜吗 |
[18:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:06] | Me too. Did you get a thank you? | 我也是 有人感谢你吗 |
[18:08] | No. | 没有 |
[18:09] | No one appreciates us. | 没人感激我们 |
[18:12] | – Oliver. – Luz. | -奥利弗 -露丝 |
[18:14] | Throwing away a good shirt? | 把好T恤扔掉吗 |
[18:16] | It’s not good. See? | 这不是好的 你看 |
[18:19] | The bat is askew. | 球拍是歪的 |
[18:22] | I can re-stitch this in two minutes, | 我两分钟就能重新绣好 |
[18:24] | make it good as new. | 像全新的一样 |
[18:25] | You can? | 你可以吗 |
[18:27] | If I bought a whole bunch of these defective shirts, | 如果我买很多这样的次品T恤 |
[18:30] | would you fix them for me? | 你会帮我补好吗 |
[18:31] | Why? So you can resell them to kids for a profit? | 为什么 你可以卖给孩子们赚钱吗 |
[18:34] | Luz, we could be partners. 70-30. | 露丝 我们可以合伙 七三开 |
[18:38] | Don’t mess with me, boy. | 别耍我 孩子 |
[18:41] | 50-50. | 五五开 |
[18:46] | Why are you doing your evil smile? | 你为什么要露出邪恶的笑容 |
[18:48] | This is my everyday adorable smile. | 这是我每天可爱的笑容 |
[18:53] | Maybe I jumped the gun about Westport. | 也许我对西港的结论言之过早了 |
[18:55] | Things are looking up for the Otto family. | 奥图家有了转机 |
[18:58] | Oliver has learned a little something | 奥利弗学到了一点 |
[19:00] | about having a work ethic. | 关于职业道德方面的东西 |
[19:02] | And Taylor realizes | 泰勒意识到 |
[19:04] | that C’s are not something to be proud of. | C并不值得骄傲 |
[19:13] | And Anna-Kat… | 安娜凯特 |
[19:14] | …just might have two good friends. | 也许有了两个好朋友 |
[19:18] | Or maybe just one good friend. | 也许就一个 |
[19:30] | Did you have fun today? | 你今天开心吗 |
[19:31] | It wasn’t the aquarium, but it was fun. | 没去水族馆 但依然开心 |
[19:34] | Hey, forget about the aquarium. | 别管水族馆了 |
[19:35] | We’re gonna do something great ourselves. | 我们自己要去好好玩一玩 |
[19:38] | How about we take you to the Disney… | 不如我们带你去迪士尼 |
[19:40] | – World! – Disney World! | -世界 -迪士尼世界 |
[19:43] | Hey, guys, we’re going to Disney World! | 伙计们 我们要去迪士尼世界了 |
[19:47] | Store. | 专卖店 |
[19:49] | I was going to say, “Take you to the Disney Store.” | 我准备说 带你去迪士尼专卖店 |
[19:51] | I know. But you saw her face. | 我知道 但你也看到她的表情了 |
[19:53] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么做 |
[19:54] | I don’t know. Maybe let me finish my sentence? | 不知道 也许让我把话说完 |
[19:56] | We can’t afford to go to Disney World. | 我们没钱去迪士尼乐园 |
[19:57] | Now we have to disappoint her all over again. | 现在又要让她失望了 |
[20:03] | Honey, we’re not going to Disney World. | 亲爱的 我们不去迪士尼乐园 |
[20:05] | It’s closed. | 关门了 |
[20:07] | Mr. Toad…evidently… | 蟾蜍先生 显然是 |
[20:10] | went wild, and — | 疯了 还有[迪士尼乐园的一处景点] |
[20:14] | I am so sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[20:16] | How about we take you to see… | 不如我们带你去看[与海洋同音] |
[20:17] | World! | 世界 |
[20:18] | Oh, my God! SeaWorld! | 我的天 海洋世界 |
[20:21] | Hey, guys, we’re going to SeaWorld! | 伙计们 我们要去海洋世界了 |
[20:24] | I was gonna say, “Take you to see a movie.” | 我准备说 带你去看电影 |
[20:26] | This is why I’m her favorite parent. | 所以她更喜欢我这个妈 |