时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | There are Raisinets in here. | 这里面有巧克力葡萄干 |
[00:06] | Why put health food in a perfectly good bag of candy? | 为什么要把健康食品放在一包好吃的糖里 |
[00:08] | Hey, hon. | 亲爱的 |
[00:10] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[00:12] | Did someone buy the Halloween candy too early again this year? | 今年某人又买早了万圣节糖果吗 |
[00:14] | No. Yes. Maybe. | 不 是的 也许 |
[00:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:21] | Here. Hide this. | 给 藏起来 |
[00:23] | No, wait. Okay. | 不 等等 好了 |
[00:26] | Hide it someplace where if I really, really want it, | 藏在一个我非常想吃时 |
[00:28] | I can find it. | 可以找到的地方 |
[00:29] | But not someplace where | 不要放在一个 |
[00:30] | if I just accidentally stumble upon it, | 如果我意外发现 |
[00:32] | I go, “Hey, candy!” | 会说”瞧 糖果”的地方 |
[00:34] | You’re always giving me instructions | 你总是给我一些我不知 |
[00:36] | I don’t know how to execute. | 怎么执行的指令 |
[00:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:43] | No. | 不行 |
[00:46] | I know where that is. | 我知道在哪里 |
[00:54] | Hey, hon, did you see this? | 亲爱的 你看这个了吗 |
[00:56] | “In honor of Halloween, | 为庆祝万圣节 |
[00:57] | Westport is hosting a 5K zombie obstacle course.” | 西港市将举办5公里僵尸障碍赛 |
[01:00] | You can sign up to be a zombie or a runner. | 你可以报名做僵尸或参赛者 |
[01:03] | Ugh! This town is unbelievable. | 这个地方真是令人难以置信 |
[01:05] | They take a holiday which is very specifically about candy, | 他们将一个重点是糖果的节日 |
[01:08] | and make it about exercise. | 变成了重点是运动 |
[01:09] | It’s just not right. | 这样不对 |
[01:11] | I signed up to be a zombie. | 我报名做僵尸 |
[01:12] | Oh, come on, man. | 不是吧 伙计 |
[01:14] | Sounds like fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[01:15] | Runners have to get past obstacles | 参赛者必须通过障碍 |
[01:16] | while dodging zombies. | 还得一边躲僵尸 |
[01:18] | Do it with me. | 和我一起去 |
[01:20] | Sometimes you say things | 有时候你说的话 |
[01:21] | that make me feel like we have never met. | 让我们觉得我们是陌路人 |
[01:25] | I want to be a zombie, too! | 我也要做僵尸 |
[01:26] | What’s a zombie? | 僵尸是什么 |
[01:27] | A zombie is a corpse that’s come back to life | 僵尸是起死回生的尸体 |
[01:29] | and feeds primarily on human brains. | 主要食物是人类大脑 |
[01:31] | Okay. I’m in. | 好的 我加入 |
[01:32] | All right, then. | 好的 |
[01:34] | Hey, Oliver, you want to do some zombie-ing | 奥利弗 这周末你想和我还有 |
[01:36] | with me and Anna-Kat this weekend? | 安娜凯特一起去扮僵尸吗 |
[01:37] | Halloween is a celebration of handouts | 万圣节是颂扬施舍品 |
[01:39] | and encourages a welfare-state mentality in our kids. | 在孩子中激励福利国家心态 |
[01:42] | And you don’t like Halloween because you freak out. | 你不喜欢万圣节是因为你害怕 |
[01:50] | You peed on Daddy’s neck! | 你尿在了爸爸的脖子上 |
[01:53] | Yeah, it went down my back, too. | 还流到了我背上 |
[01:54] | Remember how powerful his urine used to be? | 还记得以前他的尿有多骚吗 |
[01:56] | He was like a male cat. | 他像只公猫 |
[01:57] | – I was marked. – Yeah. | -我这个地盘被他占了 -对 |
[01:59] | – Hey, Mom. – Hey, Taylor. | -妈 -泰勒 |
[02:01] | And Viv. | 还有维芙 |
[02:03] | Hey, Viv. | 维芙 |
[02:04] | Bonsoir, Ottos. | 晚上好 奥图一家 |
[02:06] | Taylor, I thought you said | 泰勒 你不是说 |
[02:07] | you were giving tennis lessons to a friend. | 你教一位朋友打网球吗 |
[02:09] | I was. | 是啊 |
[02:10] | Friend, neighbor, | 朋友 邻居 |
[02:12] | Weight Watchers success story, hello. | 减肥中心的成功故事 |
[02:14] | So, are all your houses this cozy? | 你们的房子都是这么舒适吗 |
[02:17] | Just the one. | 就这一个 |
[02:18] | Why are you guys dressed alike? | 你们为什么穿的一样 |
[02:20] | Viv gave me some of her hand-me-downs. | 维芙给我一些她的旧衣服 |
[02:21] | Taylor and I are the same size. Isn’t that funny? | 泰勒和我的尺码一样 是不是好有趣 |
[02:24] | So funny. All I do is laugh at how skinny you are. | 好有趣 我一直在笑你有多瘦 |
[02:31] | Pier 1! | 一号码头连锁店 |
[02:32] | How cute. That reminds me of my old dorm room at Vassar. | 真可爱 让我想起我在瓦萨学院的旧宿舍 |
[02:36] | – Oh, you got to apply. – I will. | -你一定要申请这所大学 -我会的 |
[02:38] | Okay, let me give you more memories. | 好的 我让你想起更多的往事 |
[02:41] | Target, Target, Walmart. | 塔吉特百货 塔吉特百货 沃尔玛 |
[02:43] | That was here when we moved in. | 我们搬来时就有那个了 |
[02:44] | Costco, CVS, and see ya later. | 好市多 药妆店 回见了 |
[02:48] | – Bye, Viv. – Bye-bye. | -拜 维芙 -拜拜 |
[02:51] | Hey, kind of an older addition to your squad, huh? | 你这位闺蜜太老了点吧 |
[02:55] | Viv and I have a lot in common. | 维芙和我有很多共同点 |
[02:57] | What do you have in common, | 你们有什么共同点 |
[02:58] | other than never having paid for your own dinner? | 除了不用花钱吃晚餐之外 |
[03:00] | She’s athletic, fun, super-positive. | 她热爱运动 风趣 超级正能量 |
[03:04] | You know what it is? | 你知道是怎么回事吗? |
[03:06] | She gets me. | 她懂我 |
[03:09] | Okay. Asked and answered. | 好的 有问有答 |
[03:13] | “She gets me.” | 她懂我 |
[03:15] | Do you see what’s happening here? | 你知道这是什么情况吗 |
[03:16] | You know I don’t. | 你知道我不知道 |
[03:17] | Taylor is looking up to Viv and not me. | 泰勒现在的榜样是维芙 不是我 |
[03:20] | That woman is turning her into a mini-version | 那个女人将她变成了迷你版本的 |
[03:22] | of her fakey-fake-fake self. | 虚伪至极的维芙 |
[03:24] | Or maybe Viv’s just being nice. | 也许维芙只是出于好意呢 |
[03:27] | Really, Greg? | 不是吧 格雷格 |
[03:29] | The freezer? | 放冰箱 |
[03:30] | I asked you to hide the candy, not make it more delicious. | 我让你把糖果藏起来 不是让它们更好吃 |
[03:34] | Right. | 对 |
[03:39] | “Being nice”? Please. | 出于好意 拜托 |
[03:41] | Greg’s the one who’s nice — too nice. | 格雷格才是好人 好过头了 |
[03:43] | And, sweetie, sometimes a little stupid. | 亲爱的 有时候好到傻了 |
[03:45] | Yeah, and why does he always have bread in his car to feed the birds? | 他车上为什么总有喂小鸟的面包 |
[03:47] | – It’s weird, right? – It’s real weird. | -很奇怪对吗 -相当奇怪 |
[03:49] | So, I’m not being crazy about this Viv thing? | 维芙的事我没有反应过度吗 |
[03:51] | So not crazy. | 一点也不过度 |
[03:52] | You need to stop this relationship in its tracks. | 你得阻止这段关系的发展 |
[03:55] | You want me to introduce her to North and South Korea? | 要我给她介绍下朝鲜和韩国吗 |
[04:00] | Now, that’s the reaction I was looking for. | 这才是我想要的反应 |
[04:01] | I can always count on you guys | 你们直白 不理智兼愤怒的意见 |
[04:03] | for clear, irrational, angry opinions. | 永远不会让我失望 |
[04:05] | Listen, I know horrible women. | 我了解可怕的女人 |
[04:07] | I married one, I cheated with one, | 我娶了一个 婚外恋了一个 |
[04:09] | and I think I am one. | 我想我也是一个 |
[04:11] | So, what’s my plan for Viv? | 我要怎么对付维芙 |
[04:12] | Call her on her crap! | 当面对质 |
[04:13] | Viv is sneaky. She’ll deny it. | 维芙很狡猾 她会否认的 |
[04:15] | But at least she’ll know you’re onto her, | 但至少这样她知道你盯上她了 |
[04:16] | and nobody wants Katie Otto all over them. | 没人希望凯蒂·奥图缠着他们 |
[04:19] | Except me. | 除了我 |
[04:20] | When we first met, I did have a little crush. | 我们刚认识时 我暗恋你 |
[04:22] | You did? | 是吗 |
[04:23] | That’s sweet. | 你真好 |
[04:24] | I’d be into those, but not that. | 我喜欢这样 不喜欢那样 |
[04:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:38] | Hey, Viv? | 维芙 |
[04:40] | Just a sec. | 稍等 |
[04:42] | I gotta — | 我得 |
[04:43] | Just excuse me! | 打扰下 |
[04:44] | Just quick talk. | 很快聊两句 |
[04:47] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[04:48] | Gotta talk to you. | 得和你谈谈 |
[04:49] | Excuse — | 不好 |
[04:50] | Gotta — | 我得 |
[04:52] | Viv — | 维芙 |
[04:52] | Right here. | 我在这里 |
[04:53] | Lookin’ at ya. | 看着你 |
[04:54] | We can’t talk. Okay. | 不能聊 好吧 |
[04:56] | Gonna get the machine. | 去关掉机器 |
[05:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:12] | Oh. Oh, my. | 老天 |
[05:15] | You’re so funny. Just leave it. | 你真搞笑 别管了 |
[05:17] | You remind me of me when I was big — | 你让我想起自己很胖的时候 |
[05:20] | so jolly, unable to control your body. | 乐呵呵的 无法控制自己的身体 |
[05:23] | I didn’t know everything I hated could fit into a size 0. | 我不知道我讨厌的 都能塞进0码衣服里 |
[05:26] | Listen, I know you have been spending a lot of time with Taylor. | 我知道你最近经常和泰勒在一起 |
[05:30] | Oh, I love her. She’s so different than you. | 我爱她 她和你完全不同 |
[05:32] | It’s like the apple fell off of your tree | 从你树上掉下来的苹果 |
[05:34] | and just rolled right over to mine. | 却滚到我的树下了 |
[05:35] | – Right? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[05:36] | But just to be clear, she’s my apple. | 说清楚 她是我的苹果 |
[05:38] | Of course. I’m not trying to be her mom, | 当然了 我不是想做她的妈妈 |
[05:40] | just a super-cool neighbor. | 我只想做超级酷的邻居 |
[05:41] | Tay’s words, not mine. | 泰泰说的 不是我说的 |
[05:43] | “Tay”? I wonder what happens to Botox if you punch it. | 泰泰 不知道打到肉毒杆菌上会是什么结果 |
[05:46] | Can you believe Andrew Hartsfield texted her? | 你能相信安德鲁·哈茨费尔德发短信给她了吗 |
[05:49] | I love that she can talk to us about that stuff. | 我很喜欢我和她能聊这些东西 |
[05:51] | You should hear what she talks to just me about. | 你应该听听她只对我说的话 |
[05:55] | Who the hell is Andrew Hartsfield? | 安德鲁·哈茨费尔德是什么鬼 |
[05:57] | I hope he’s not that weirdo at the gas station. | 希望不是加油站的那个怪人 |
[05:59] | Hey, did she tell you we’re doing the zombie run together? | 她跟你说了我们要一起参加僵尸跑吗 |
[06:02] | Of course, she did. | 她当然说了 |
[06:04] | I’m doing it, too. | 我也会参加 |
[06:06] | How exciting! I didn’t know you were a runner. | 太激动了 我不知道你跑步 |
[06:09] | I am so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[06:10] | Well, I don’t run for your approval, Viv. | 我跑步不是为了得到你的认可 维芙 |
[06:12] | Yay. I love it! | 我好喜欢 |
[06:13] | That’s not something to love, Viv. | 这不是值得喜欢的事情 维芙 |
[06:15] | That, I love. | 我就是喜欢 |
[06:17] | Viv, are we in the same conversation right now? | 维芙 我们现在说的是一件事吗 |
[06:19] | I’m telling you I’m going to beat you. | 我告诉你 我会战胜你 |
[06:21] | I love it! | 我好喜欢 |
[06:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:23] | Hey! We should play sometime. | 我们找个时间打球 |
[06:25] | – Never gonna happen! – Bye! | -绝对不可能 -拜拜 |
[06:33] | Was it a bit impulsive of me to say I could beat Viv? | 我说可以战胜维芙是不是有点冲动了 |
[06:36] | Yes, it was, but, remember, | 是的 没错 但记住 |
[06:38] | I was the fastest girl in sixth grade. | 我是六年级跑的最快的姑娘 |
[06:40] | Yes, many, many years ago. | 对 很多很多年前的事了 |
[06:42] | Hey, winning is 51% mental. | 胜利是51%的精神 |
[06:44] | And 49% running. | 还有49%的跑步 |
[06:46] | Honey, why can’t you just accept that Taylor’s at the age | 亲爱的 你为何不承认泰勒已经到了 |
[06:49] | where she pushes her parents away? | 疏远父母的年纪呢 |
[06:50] | Yes, but she could push me away for boys or drugs, | 是 但她可以为了男生和毒品疏远我 |
[06:53] | but not Viv. | 不可以为了维芙 |
[06:54] | Is being crazy part of your mental preparation? | 这是你心理准备中疯狂的部分吗 |
[06:56] | They’re becoming best friends. | 她俩成了最好的朋友 |
[06:58] | I should be her best friend. | 她最好的朋友应该是我 |
[06:59] | And they’re texting! | 她们还发短信 |
[07:00] | I want her to text me, | 我想她发短信给我 |
[07:02] | not some aggressively annoying Westport-y woman. | 而不是发给招人嫌的西港女人 |
[07:04] | You know what? I’m gonna text her right now. | 知道吗 我现在就给她发短信 |
[07:07] | “Hi.” | 嗨 |
[07:10] | That’s a terrible text. | 好差劲的短信 |
[07:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:13] | Are you texting me? | 你给我发短信吗 |
[07:14] | Wanted to let you know I’m doing the Fun Run. | 想告诉你 我要参加欢乐跑 |
[07:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:19] | Can’t a mom do a fun run with her daughter? | 妈妈不能和女儿一起参加欢乐跑吗 |
[07:22] | You always say running is for criminals and showoffs. | 你总是说罪犯和爱卖弄的人才跑步 |
[07:24] | Maybe I want to show off. | 也许我想卖弄一下 |
[07:26] | Who do you think you got your athleticism from — him? | 你觉得你的运动细胞是遗传谁的 他吗 |
[07:28] | Hey, Greg, catch. | 格雷格 接住 |
[07:31] | You know about my sloped eye. I have no depth perception. | 你知道我是斜眼 我没有深度感知 |
[07:34] | I’m gonna go now. | 我现在走了 |
[07:36] | Bye, Tay-Tay. | 拜 泰泰 |
[07:37] | Don’t call me that! | 别这样叫我 |
[07:39] | That was tough to watch. | 真是看不下去了 |
[07:46] | I want to be a zombie from the Titanic, | 我想做泰坦尼克号上的僵尸 |
[07:48] | so I need to look like I froze during the prime of my life. | 我希望看起来是在大好年华时便冻死了 |
[07:51] | Specificity — I like it. | 与众不同 我喜欢 |
[07:53] | I’m going more old-school zombie — | 我就做个传统僵尸 |
[07:55] | tattered clothes, leg drag. | 破烂的衣服 拖着一条腿 |
[07:56] | Oliver, last chance to join. | 奥利弗 最后加入的机会 |
[07:58] | Honestly, Dad, the only reason I’m here | 说实话 爸 我来这里的唯一原因 |
[08:00] | is because I wanted to see how seasonal businesses stay afloat. | 是我想看看季节性生意是怎样维持的 |
[08:03] | Daddy, this could work for my Catherine Nellie Johnston zombie | 爸爸 这个适合我的凯瑟琳·内莉·约翰斯顿僵尸 |
[08:06] | who met her icy death at the tender age of seven. | 在年幼的7岁时便冻死了 |
[08:09] | Dork. | 呆子 |
[08:11] | At least I don’t pee on my own dad. | 至少我没尿在爸爸身上 |
[08:12] | No, you pee in the yard. | 不 你尿在院子里 |
[08:14] | Guys, everyone could pee better. | 孩子们 大家拉尿都有进步的空间 |
[08:16] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[08:18] | Well, who’s that there? | 那是谁 |
[08:20] | Alice McCarthy. | 爱丽丝·麦卡锡 |
[08:21] | She’s like the queen of Oliver’s class. | 她是奥利弗班上的女王 |
[08:23] | Every boy wants to kiss her lips. | 所有男生都想亲她的嘴 |
[08:25] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[08:26] | Well, get her attention, do something — | 去吸引她的注意 做点什么 |
[08:28] | double-thumbs up, finger guns. | 竖起拇指 比个枪 |
[08:30] | Go on, go on. | 快去 |
[08:34] | Oh, what’s up, Alice? | 你好吗 爱丽丝 |
[08:36] | I’ve got my eye on you. | 我瞧上你了 |
[08:38] | Nice. Using your environment. | 不错 利用身边的东西 |
[08:40] | – Smart. – Yeah. | -聪明 -对 |
[08:41] | I’m looking for something to wear for the Fun Run tomorrow. | 我在为明天的欢乐跑找衣服 |
[08:44] | Cool. Cool. Me too. | 酷 酷 我也是 |
[08:47] | Cool. | 酷 |
[08:50] | Ooh! Yeah, that’s pretty much what I expected. | 这和我预测的差不多 |
[08:55] | And then the toy skeleton lunged at him, | 然后玩具骷髅倒向他 |
[08:58] | and he screamed | 他大叫 |
[09:00] | like when Dad had to play in that basketball game. | 就像爸爸那次不得不打篮球比赛 |
[09:02] | Yeah, well — | 好吧 |
[09:03] | Alice thinks I’m a wuss. | 爱丽丝觉得我是胆小鬼 |
[09:05] | It’s no big deal, Oliver. | 没什么的 奥利弗 |
[09:06] | You’re a sensitive guy. It’s in the Otto blood. | 你是个敏感的男生 这是奥图家的传统 |
[09:08] | It doesn’t make you any less of a man. | 这并不影响你的男子气概 |
[09:10] | You can change her mind. I promise you. | 你可以改变她的想法 我保证 |
[09:12] | When I first met your dad, I thought he was a wuss, too. | 我刚认识你爸时 也觉得他是胆小鬼 |
[09:14] | He was my college T.A., and he carried a purse to class. | 他是我大学时的助教 他带着女式包上课 |
[09:18] | It was a satchel. | 是书包 |
[09:19] | The point is, now Mama loves me. | 重点是 现在妈妈爱我 |
[09:21] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[09:22] | You should get in the race, maybe battle some zombies. | 你应该参加赛跑 和僵尸打一打 |
[09:24] | Show her you’re not a wuss. | 让她看到你不是胆小鬼 |
[09:25] | Tonight, in the tradition of pre-race meals, | 今晚 传统的赛前餐 |
[09:29] | we carbo-load. | 多多的碳水化合物 |
[09:30] | How is this different | 这和我们 |
[09:31] | from our regular Saturday night noodles? | 平常的周六晚面条有什么区别 |
[09:33] | We’re gonna eat more of it, | 我们会吃得更多 |
[09:35] | and no side salad that nobody eats, | 没有没人吃的配菜沙拉 |
[09:36] | and I throw away feeling like a bad mommy. | 每次我倒掉时都觉得自己是个坏妈妈 |
[09:38] | Taylor! Dinner! | 泰勒 晚餐 |
[09:40] | She’s across the street at Viv’s. | 她在街对面维芙家 |
[09:43] | Oh, well, why don’t I just go ahead | 不如我起来 |
[09:45] | and run right over and get her? | 跑过去找她 |
[09:47] | Roadie! | 走啦 |
[09:51] | It was a satchel. | 是书包 |
[09:52] | Okay, Daddy. | 好的 爸爸 |
[09:54] | Wow, is she actually running? | 她真的在跑吗 |
[09:55] | We can eat. | 我们可以吃饭 |
[10:01] | Mom, what are you doing here? | 妈 你来这里做什么 |
[10:05] | I… | 我 |
[10:06] | just came to get my… | 来找我的 |
[10:08] | girl for dinner. | 女儿回去吃晚餐 |
[10:09] | We’re carbo-loading. | 多多的碳水化合物 |
[10:11] | Whoo! Let’s get it! All right! | 上啊 来吧 |
[10:13] | She’s been training for the Fun Run all week. | 她为欢乐跑已经训练一周了 |
[10:15] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[10:20] | Winners win! | 胜利者胜利 |
[10:22] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[10:23] | I’m a ninja! | 我是忍者 |
[10:24] | Ninja! Ninja! | 忍者 忍者 |
[10:25] | Holy Fudruckers! | 你娘的 |
[10:29] | Hey, Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[10:31] | Way to go, Viv! | 厉害 维芙 |
[10:33] | – One, two — – Isn’t she amazing? | -一二 -她是不是很了不起 |
[10:36] | – Three. – No, the woman | -三 -不 那个 |
[10:37] | who let the doctor go elbow deep inside her | 让医生把胳膊伸进体内 |
[10:38] | to flip you around — she’s amazing. | 把你转成头向下的女人 才是了不起 |
[10:41] | Feel it! Let’s go deep! | 加油 努力 |
[10:43] | I can’t lose my daughter to Viv. | 我不能让女儿被维芙抢走 |
[10:45] | I gotta hunker down and do what I do best — | 我得好好盘算下 做我最拿手的 |
[10:48] | cheat. | 作弊 |
[10:57] | Here are your flags. | 这是你的带子 |
[10:58] | Once the zombies take all three, you’re done. | 被僵尸抢走全部三条 你就出局了 |
[11:01] | Thank you… sexy cat. | 谢谢你 性感猫 |
[11:07] | Okay, what’s scarier — this | 哪样更吓人 这样 |
[11:09] | or this ? | 还是这样 |
[11:12] | Um, the first one. But what about this? | 第一个 这种怎么样 |
[11:17] | You sound like a boiling lobster. | 你听起来像煮龙虾 |
[11:18] | Meeting its torturous, watery death, | 迎接痛苦的溺水 |
[11:21] | like Mary Smith’s husband, Lucian, | 就像玛丽·史密斯的丈夫卢西恩 |
[11:23] | who would never see his unborn child alive. | 永远看不到他未出生的孩子 |
[11:28] | Strapped in and ready to win. | 系上了 准备取得胜利 |
[11:29] | Are these what you’re after? | 你就是要抢这个吗 |
[11:32] | If I were a human, I’d find you so sexy right now. | 如果我是人 现在会觉得你超性感 |
[11:40] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[11:42] | Oliver, I don’t care what anyone else says, | 奥利弗 我不管其他人怎么说 |
[11:43] | she’s not out of your league. | 你不会配不上她 |
[11:45] | No one has said that. | 没人这样说 |
[11:46] | Runners, take your mark at the starting line! | 参赛者 到起跑线各就各位 |
[11:49] | Zombies, stake your claim in the field. | 僵尸们 去占地盘吧 |
[11:50] | Okay. I guess this is it. | 好的 我想开始了 |
[11:52] | Good luck, baby. | 祝你好运 宝贝 |
[11:54] | Let’s just take that elsewhere. | 在别处表现去吧 |
[11:55] | You. | 你 |
[11:57] | Forget all the other runners. Just kill Viv. | 别管其他参赛者 杀了维芙就行 |
[11:59] | Steal her flags and knock her out of the race. | 偷走她的带子 让她出局 |
[12:01] | Katie, the Zombie Fun Run Rules of Conduct waiver | 凯蒂 僵尸欢乐跑的弃权准则 |
[12:03] | may not mean anything to you, | 也许对你来说没意义 |
[12:05] | but it still means something to me. | 但对我来说还是有意义的 |
[12:13] | You’re being insane. I don’t know why, but you are. | 你真是疯了 我不知道原因 但你真的疯了 |
[12:16] | Winning isn’t insane. | 胜利不是发疯 |
[12:18] | It’s so insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[12:19] | Are you dehydrated or something? | 你是脱水还是怎样 |
[12:21] | Katie, run with us. | 凯蒂 和我们一起跑 |
[12:22] | We’re gonna take the long way to avoid the zombies. | 我们跑远路避开僵尸 |
[12:24] | Plus, we get to do extra running. Right, Tay? | 而且 我们可以跑更多的路 对吧 泰泰 |
[12:27] | Oh, coward route? No, thank you. | 胆小鬼路线吗 不用 谢谢 |
[12:29] | I’m gonna take the short course | 我将抄近路 |
[12:30] | and plow right through the zombies on my way to victory. | 从僵尸中杀出一条血路冲向胜利 |
[12:32] | I love it! | 我好喜欢 |
[12:33] | I hate her. | 我恨她 |
[12:34] | – On your mark… get set… – You ready? | -各就各位 预备 -你准备好了吗 |
[12:37] | …run for your lives! | 快逃命去吧 |
[12:39] | Let’s win it! | 我们要赢 |
[12:52] | Luckily, I had someone on the inside, | 好在 我内部有人 |
[12:54] | a volunteer who could give me an unlimited amount of flags. | 可以给我无上限带子的志愿者 |
[12:57] | Why would your husband sponsor such a stupid event? | 你丈夫为什么要赞助这么愚蠢的活动 |
[13:00] | Oh, he poisoned some drinking water in New Jersey. | 他污染了新泽西的饮用水 |
[13:03] | We’re winning back the public’s trust. | 我们要赢回公众的信任 |
[13:04] | Suck it in. | 吸气 |
[13:22] | Cheating’s the best. | 作弊最爽了 |
[13:35] | For the walking dead, these guys are a little handsy. | 对僵尸来说 这些家伙真会揩油 |
[13:40] | No! | 不 |
[13:43] | Seriously?! | 不是吧你 |
[13:46] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[13:47] | Three flags left | 只剩三条带子了 |
[13:48] | and the obstacle course still ahead. | 前面还有障碍跑道 |
[13:50] | What the hell am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[13:51] | By flag count, you’ve lost this race like 30 times. | 根据带子计算 你已经出局30次了 |
[13:53] | Are you even trying? | 你有努力吗 |
[13:55] | I need more flags, Doris. I need ’em bad. | 我还需要带子 多瑞丝 非常需要 |
[13:57] | I’m out of flags. | 我没带子了 |
[13:58] | Besides, is Taylor really worth it? | 而且 泰勒值得你这样做吗 |
[14:00] | You’ve got like two others. | 你不是还有俩吗 |
[14:01] | Oh! I’m freaking out here! | 我快崩溃了 |
[14:03] | If I lose these flags, then I lose to Viv, | 如果我没了带子 我就输给了维芙 |
[14:05] | then I lose the chance to show my daughter how great I am! | 我就失去了让女儿看到我有多优秀的机会 |
[14:08] | Ow! Don’t pinch my bingo wing. | 别掐我的麒麟臂 |
[14:10] | This isn’t a pity party! | 现在不是自怨自艾的时候 |
[14:12] | You are Katie “Badass” Otto! | 你是”坏蛋”凯蒂·奥图 |
[14:14] | You are strong. You are powerful. | 你坚强 你威武 |
[14:16] | You raised three kids with no nannies, | 你抚养了三个孩子 没有保姆 |
[14:19] | no housekeepers. | 没有管家 |
[14:21] | Your whole life is this hideous, depressing obstacle, | 你这辈子就是这可怕压抑的障碍赛 |
[14:24] | and yet…you thrive. | 但是 你却活得活蹦乱跳 |
[14:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:27] | Oh, Katie, you can do this. | 凯蒂 你能行的 |
[14:29] | Now, go! | 现在 上 |
[14:35] | I shouldn’t have taken a deep breath. | 我不应该深呼吸的 |
[14:46] | Doris is right. I can do this! | 多瑞丝说得对 我能行的 |
[14:48] | I live this hell every day. | 我每天都活在这样的地狱里 |
[14:54] | That’s the smell! | 就是这个臭死了 |
[14:59] | FYI — teenage girls are disgusting. | 顺便说下 青春期的女生真恶心 |
[15:07] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[15:08] | I don’t know what it is. My socks feel heavy today. | 我不知道是什么原因 我觉得今天的袜子好重 |
[15:18] | Pretty sure that’s my dentist. | 我相当肯定那是我的牙医 |
[15:25] | I may not be a size 0 like Viv, | 虽然我不是维芙那样的0码身材 |
[15:27] | but I have my way of getting into tight spaces. | 但我有办法挤过这种狭窄的地方 |
[15:30] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[15:33] | Would you please respect my privacy? | 你尊重下我的隐私好吗 |
[15:35] | – This is my house! My rules! – Oh, my gosh. | -你住我家 就得听我的话 -我的天 |
[15:37] | Mommy rage beats kid rage any day. | 每天都是愤怒的妈妈战胜愤怒的孩子 |
[15:52] | Here. I’ll give you a boost. | 来 我推你上去 |
[15:54] | Aren’t you afraid they’re gonna get you? | 你不怕他们抓到你吗 |
[15:55] | No. Your safety is more important. | 不怕 你的安全更重要 |
[16:00] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[16:02] | It’s too late for me. Go! | 我已经来不及了 快走 |
[16:09] | No! | 不 |
[16:09] | No! | 不 |
[16:12] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[16:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[16:15] | This kid just wet himself. | 这孩子吓尿了 |
[16:19] | Mom! I didn’t think you’d make it this far. | 妈 我没想到你会坚持到这么远 |
[16:22] | That’s what I thought about you | 你5个月时从换尿布台上摔下去 |
[16:24] | when you rolled off the changing table at 5 months. | 我也是这样想的 |
[16:25] | Is Viv gone? | 维芙死了吗 |
[16:27] | Did they kill her and eat her brains? | 他们杀了她吃了她的脑髓吗 |
[16:28] | Nah, when we came off the long course, | 没 我们跑完长赛道时 |
[16:29] | some zombies chased her up a tree. | 几个僵尸困住了她 |
[16:31] | Ah! Viv’s going down! | 维芙死定了 |
[16:33] | Why are you so obsessed with Viv? | 你为什么对维芙耿耿于怀 |
[16:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:37] | If I’m gonna be real, | 如果要我说实话 |
[16:39] | I guess I am just a little jealous. | 我想我有点嫉妒吧 |
[16:42] | Of what? | 嫉妒什么 |
[16:43] | Remember our BBF Club? | 还记得我们的BBF俱乐部吗 |
[16:45] | Yeah, Best Buds Forever. | 记得 永远的闺蜜 |
[16:48] | Just you and me, nobody else. | 就你和我 没别人了 |
[16:49] | Pinkie swears to keep each other’s secrets. | 拉小手指发誓保守彼此的秘密 |
[16:52] | Not now! | 现在不合适 |
[16:54] | What the hell, lady? It’s just a fun run. | 搞什么 女士 欢乐跑而已 |
[16:56] | Look, I get it. | 我明白 |
[16:57] | 14 is the age where you’re supposed to push your mom away. | 14岁应该是疏远妈妈的年纪 |
[17:00] | That lady just kicked me in the head. | 那个女士踢了我的头 |
[17:01] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[17:02] | But I just don’t want you to turn into Viv. | 但我不想你变成维芙 |
[17:05] | I know it’s selfish, | 我知道这很自私 |
[17:06] | but I want you to turn into me. | 但我想你变成我 |
[17:08] | Mom, please. I’m not gonna turn into Viv. | 妈 拜托 我不会变成维芙那样 |
[17:11] | She has some great clothes, | 她有些漂亮衣服 |
[17:13] | but her life is kind of sad. | 但她的人生挺可悲的 |
[17:15] | Play it cool. Play it cool. Play it cool. | 淡定 淡定 淡定 |
[17:17] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[17:18] | Well, she’s new in town. | 她刚搬到这里 |
[17:19] | She has zero friends. | 她没有朋友 |
[17:21] | I mean, she’s obvi-kind of desperate, | 她显然很绝望好吗 |
[17:23] | hanging with a 14-year-old. | 和一个14岁的孩子一起玩 |
[17:24] | I mean, obvi. What about her own kids? | 显然 她的孩子呢 |
[17:27] | Her two stepsons are so mean. | 她的两个继子可坏了 |
[17:29] | You know what they call her? | 知道他们叫她什么吗 |
[17:30] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -不叫 |
[17:31] | They won’t even acknowledge her. | 他们根本不承认她 |
[17:33] | And her husband is never, ever home. | 她丈夫从来不在家 |
[17:35] | She’s actually pretty lonely. | 其实她挺孤单的 |
[17:36] | And that’s why you’ve been hanging out with her. | 所以你才和她一起玩 |
[17:41] | You, my sweet girl, | 我的好女儿 |
[17:43] | are pretty amazing. | 你真是太棒了 |
[17:44] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢你 妈 |
[17:47] | The apple didn’t roll under Viv’s tree or my tree. | 这个小苹果没有滚到维芙或是我的树下 |
[17:49] | It rolled under Greg’s. | 滚到了格雷格的树下 |
[17:51] | My teenager is a good person, just like her dad. | 我的青春期女儿是个好人 像她爸一样 |
[17:54] | But this apple is heavy, and I need to cut bait. | 但这个苹果好重 我得松开了 |
[17:55] | Sorry, honey, for everything, but I still gotta win! | 这一切我都很抱歉 亲爱的 但我还是得赢 |
[17:58] | Aah! I respect that! | 我尊重你的比赛精神 |
[18:00] | Thank you, honey! | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[18:04] | Got nothing in the Mommy memory bank for this bad boy. | 妈妈内存条里没有这个鬼东西 |
[18:07] | So the zombie path it is. | 只能选僵尸道了 |
[18:11] | Well, it looks like it’s come down to thi– | 看来最后只有… |
[18:13] | I wasn’t finished! | 我没说完 |
[18:14] | I wasn’t finished! | 我没说完 |
[18:20] | Do not touch my last flag! I’m about to beat Viv! | 别碰我最后一条带子 我就要战胜维芙了 |
[18:23] | Greg, please! | 格雷格 拜托 |
[18:25] | I know you’re a rule-follower, but just let me live. | 我知道你遵守规则 放过我吧 |
[18:29] | Go make your daughter proud. | 去让你的女儿为你骄傲吧 |
[18:31] | You just earned yourself a quickie after this race. | 你刚为自己赢得了赛后快炮一枚 |
[18:33] | I might just have to lay there, but I’ll say dirty stuff. | 我可能只是躺着 但我会说黄段子 |
[18:39] | Ow! My ankle! | 我的脚踝 |
[18:40] | Oh, baby, this is my chance! | 太棒了 我的机会来了 |
[18:47] | Oh, my God. I’m gonna beat Viv. | 老天 我要战胜维芙了 |
[18:49] | I’m gonna win. | 我要赢了 |
[19:00] | Anna-Kat, you little rat! | 安娜凯特 你这个小叛徒 |
[19:01] | Why did you do that? You could’ve let Mama win. | 你为什么这样做 你不能让妈妈赢吗 |
[19:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:10] | It’s a win for Viv. | 维芙胜利了 |
[19:12] | And by the sound of it, she could use it. | 从这叫声看来 她需要这场胜利 |
[19:15] | Me — I’ve already won. | 至于我 我已经赢了 |
[19:18] | My kids will always be mine. I can’t lose them to anybody. | 我的孩子永远是我的 不可能因任何人失去他们 |
[19:21] | They may not take after me, like Taylor or Oliver… | 虽说他们不像我 比如说泰勒和奥利弗 |
[19:25] | who are like Greg, | 他们像格雷格 |
[19:27] | but this dirty, rotten, little apple — | 但这个脏脏的小坏苹果 |
[19:31] | she is all me. | 她哪儿都随我 |
[19:39] | Anna-Kat, it’s time to wash your face. | 安娜凯特 是时候洗脸了 |
[19:41] | We’re done being zombies. | 我们不扮僵尸了 |
[19:45] | Anna-Kat, wash your face. Come on. | 安娜凯特 快去洗脸 |
[19:48] | Anna-Kat, come on. I’m serious. | 安娜凯特 快来 我是认真的 |
[19:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |