时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Has anyone heard the baby cry? | 有听到婴儿哭吗? |
[00:38] | Not a soul, and Her Majesty has forbidden anyone to enter. | 没有 而且女王陛下已禁止任何人入内 |
[00:42] | Then who delivered the infant? | 那是谁在接生? |
[00:46] | Her Majesty did. | 女王陛下自己 |
[01:00] | Your Grace. Her Majesty, the Queen, is not presently accepting visitors. | 阁下 女王陛下目前不接见访客 |
[01:05] | I am not a visitor. I am her sister. | 我不是访客 我可是她妹妹 |
[01:16] | Your highness. | 陛下 |
[01:20] | It is Elizabeth. | 是我 伊丽莎白 |
[01:24] | Congratulations, Sister. | 恭喜你 姐姐 |
[01:27] | Your firstborn. | 你的长子 |
[01:33] | And an heir to the throne at last. | 第一王位继承人 |
[01:41] | May I see the child? | 我可以看看孩子吗? |
[01:46] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[01:52] | Stay back… | 退后… |
[01:53] | …I beg of you. | …我恳求你 |
[01:54] | Is it a boy, Sister? | 是男孩吗 姐姐? |
[01:59] | It is a monster. | 是一个怪物 |
[02:11] | ♪ Hush-a-bye baby Baby not mine♪ | ♪ 轻轻说再见 不是我的宝宝 ♪ |
[02:16] | ♪ My woeful wail♪ | ♪ 我悲恸的哀号 ♪ |
[02:18] | Who else is in here, Sister? | 还有谁在这里 姐姐? |
[02:19] | ♪ Do you pity never?♪ | ♪ 你从不怜悯吗 ♪ |
[02:22] | ♪ Hush-a-bye baby Baby not mine♪ | ♪ 轻轻说再见 不是我的宝宝 ♪ |
[02:27] | ♪ A year ago I was snatched forever♪ | ♪ 一年之前 永远被夺走 ♪ |
[02:35] | It is time, Mary. | 是时候了 玛丽 |
[02:39] | ♪ Hush-a-bye baby Baby not mine♪ | ♪ 轻轻说再见 不是我的宝宝 ♪ |
[02:42] | Is this how you speak to your queen? | 你怎胆敢如此和女王说话? |
[02:45] | ♪ A year ago…♪ | ♪ 一年之前… ♪ |
[02:46] | She is not our queen. | 她不是我们的女王 |
[02:47] | ♪ …I was snatched forever♪ | ♪ …永远被夺走 ♪ |
[02:50] | Who– | 你– |
[02:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[02:54] | You do not need to know… | 你不需要知道… |
[02:57] | yet. | 暂时 |
[02:58] | Your time will come. | 你的时代即将到来 |
[03:05] | Oh, a happy baby. | 哦 一个快乐的宝宝 |
[03:09] | He is very happy. | 他很开心 |
[03:10] | He has waited over 6,000 years to be born. | 他等了6000多年才出生 |
[03:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[03:25] | Please do not take him. | 请不要带走他 |
[03:28] | You made us a promise. | 你向我们立过誓言 |
[03:29] | A promise you cannot break. | 而这誓言绝无可能违背 |
[03:31] | The most fruitful reign in England’s history in exchange…for him. | 用子嗣作为交换 换取英格兰历史上最卓著的统治 |
[03:37] | Sister, you promised your child? | 姐姐 你把孩子作为交换了? |
[03:44] | You will too. | 你也会的 |
[03:45] | I will never promise my child to anyone for anything. | 不管如何 我都不会将我孩子用来交换 |
[03:50] | Then you shall be barren. | 那你将不能生育 |
[03:55] | ♪ Hush-a-bye baby Baby not mine♪ | ♪ 轻轻说再见 不是我的宝宝 ♪ |
[03:59] | ♪ My woeful wail♪ | ♪ 我悲恸的哀号 ♪ |
[04:03] | Sister, the baby. | 姐姐 宝宝 |
[04:10] | Leave. | 退下 |
[04:13] | Leave. Leave! | 退下 退下 |
[04:16] | Leave me! Leave! | 给我退下 退下 |
[04:19] | -Leave! Leave me. Leave me. Leave! Leave! | 退下 给我退下 给我退下 退下 退下 |
[04:29] | ♪ Hush-a-bye baby♪ | ♪ 轻轻说再见 ♪ |
[04:32] | ♪ Baby not mine♪ | ♪ 不是我的宝宝 ♪ |
[06:03] | Anna. Anna. Anna. | 安娜 安娜 安娜 |
[06:11] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[06:15] | Why did you lie to me? | 你为什么对我撒谎? |
[06:18] | What? | 什么? |
[06:20] | -You thought you wouldn’t get caught? -Get caught doing what? | – 你觉得你不会被抓住吗?- 做什么被抓? |
[06:23] | -Sweetheart, you’re scaring me. -I saw you and her. | – 亲爱的 你吓到我了 – 我看见你和她了 |
[06:26] | Who? | 谁啊? |
[06:27] | Sonia, the artist. | 索尼娅 那个艺术家 |
[06:28] | I saw you guys together in town. | 我在镇上看到你们在一起 |
[06:30] | I told you | 我早跟你说过的 |
[06:31] | we’re doing a pop-up of her show at that gallery here. | 我们要在这里的画廊推她的快闪展 |
[06:40] | Hey. Hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿嘿 |
[06:43] | Hey. It’s okay. | 嘿 没关系 |
[06:46] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[06:47] | Kamal and I saw her in town. | 卡马尔和我在镇上见到她了 |
[06:50] | Who? | 谁啊? |
[06:52] | -Ms. Preecher. -Ms. Preecher? | – 普里切尔女士 – 普里切尔女士? |
[06:55] | I think she’s the one who’s been hacking into my calendar app. | 我想是她黑进了我的日历程序 |
[06:57] | -So I changed the passw– -Hey. Hey, Anna. Don’t talk to her. | – 所以我改了密码 – 安娜 不要和她说话 |
[07:00] | What if she knows something? | 如果她知道些什么呢? |
[07:01] | Cora said she’s a psycho freak | 科拉说她是个神经病 |
[07:03] | who’s always at the office spewing conspiracy theories. | 她总是在办公室里散布阴谋论 |
[07:07] | Remember? | 记得吗? |
[07:11] | You weren’t there when Cora told me that. | 科拉告诉我这些的时候 你不在场 |
[07:18] | She told us both that | 她告诉我们俩的 |
[07:20] | when we were checking out after our ultrasound. | 在做完超声检查准备离开的时候 |
[07:26] | Honey, it’s okay. | 亲爱的 没关系 |
[07:29] | You had just heard the baby’s heartbeat. | 你刚还听到了婴儿的心跳 |
[07:33] | It was a lot. | 承受太多了 |
[07:35] | I wanna go back to Dr. Hill tomorrow just to make sure. | 我想明天再去希尔医生那里确认一下 |
[07:39] | Dex, I felt something. | 德克斯 我感觉到了什么 |
[07:46] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[07:47] | We can go after your meeting with Siobhan. | 你和西沃恩会面后我们可以去 |
[07:52] | I’ll come with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[07:54] | Bedtime? | 睡觉时间? |
[07:57] | I just need a minute. | 我再缓一会儿 |
[08:43] | Miss Alcott. | 阿尔卡特小姐 |
[08:48] | Are you bleeding again? | 你又流血了吗? |
[08:50] | Nicolette. | 妮珂莱特 |
[08:51] | What are you doing here so late? | 这么晚了你在这里做什么? |
[08:54] | I’m usually here all day. | 我通常整天都在这里 |
[08:56] | Sorry, what are you holding? | 抱歉 你拿的是什么? |
[08:59] | It’s, um– a– a dead animal. | 这是一只动物的尸体 |
[09:02] | But I’m not sure if it’s– if it’s dead, so… | 但是我不确定它是不是死了 所以… |
[09:05] | Oh, my God. | 哦 老天啊 |
[09:06] | I’m an animal lover, so seeing if I can… | 我很爱小动物 所以看看能不能… |
[09:11] | nurse it back to life. | 让它起死回生 |
[09:14] | It doesn’t appear to be moving. | 它似乎没有动弹 |
[09:20] | Go home to your own baby, Nicolette. | 回家找你自己的孩子吧 妮珂莱特 |
[11:26] | Hey, pretty. | 嘿 美女 |
[11:29] | Come here. | 过来这里 |
[11:41] | Did– Did you hear that noise downstairs earlier? | 你刚才听到楼下的声音了吗? |
[11:50] | Dex, I’m not making it up. | 德克斯 我没有瞎编 |
[11:53] | I’m sorry. I don’t mean to be an asshole. | 我很抱歉 是我犯混了 |
[11:56] | I just… | 我只是… |
[12:01] | I just want a normal night with my wife. | 我只想和我妻子过一个寻常的夜晚 |
[12:06] | I want that too. | 我也想要 |
[12:39] | Looking good. | 看起来不错 |
[12:52] | Dex? | 德克斯 ? |
[12:53] | Yeah, babe? | 咋啦 宝贝? |
[13:01] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[13:15] | Oh, my God. Anna. Hi. | 安娜 你好 |
[13:17] | How are you feeling? Golden Globe noms are so soon. Ooh. | 你感觉怎么样?金球奖提名马上要来了哦 |
[13:20] | -Hey, Derek. -Good luck with the Ashleys. | – 嘿 德里克 – 在阿什姐妹那儿自求多福 |
[13:24] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[13:27] | Meet the Ashleys. | 认识一下阿什姐妹 |
[13:29] | Hi, I’m Ashley.I’m Ashleigh. | 嗨 我是阿什丽 我是阿什莉 |
[13:31] | She’s E-I-G-H. I spell it the normal way. | 我是美丽 她是草莉 |
[13:33] | Fuck you, Ashley. | 滚蛋吧 阿什丽 |
[13:35] | Ashley and Ashleigh are the top crisis PR experts in the country. | 阿什丽和阿什莉是国内顶尖的危机公关专家 |
[13:39] | Crisis PR? I mean, are you– are you sure I need that? | 危机公关?你确定我需要吗? |
[13:42] | Is that a serious question? | 你认真的吗? |
[13:44] | Babe, your Q rating is in the toilet. | 宝贝 你的人气值像窜稀了 |
[13:46] | Like, lower than the toilet. | 只想直冲马桶里 |
[13:48] | It’s in the sewer system. | 都冲进下水道了 |
[13:49] | Like, it wishes it were lingering in an outhouse. | 就像它祈祷呆在厕所里 |
[13:52] | The Golden Globe nominations are right around the corner, | 金球奖提名即将到来 |
[13:55] | and we need to rehab your image ASAP. | 我们需要尽快恢复你的形象 |
[13:57] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[13:59] | But I thought that’s why you got me the cover of Vogue. | 但我想这就是你让我上《时尚》封面的原因 |
[14:02] | Honey, one Voguecover isn’t gonna cut it. | 亲爱的 一张封面是不够的 |
[14:04] | These ladies have repped Demi Lovato, Louis C.K., Will and Jada, | 这些女士代表了黛米·洛瓦托 路易斯·C·K 威尔和杰达 |
[14:08] | Alec and Hilaria, Paula Deen, Vanessa Lachey and Meryl Streep. | 亚历克和希拉里 宝拉·迪恩 凡妮莎·拉奇和梅丽尔·斯特里普 |
[14:13] | What did Meryl do? | 梅丽尔做了什么? |
[14:14] | Exactly. | 你看 |
[14:17] | So what? I go on The View | 那做什么?我去上观点秀 |
[14:19] | and peddle some story about– | 兜售一些故事– |
[14:22] | No, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[14:26] | -I’m so sorry. I don’t mean that to be rude. -The View.Why? | – 我很抱歉 我无意冒犯 – 观点秀 咋想的? |
[14:30] | The View died 20 years before Barbara Walters. Let’s be honest. | 观点秀在20年前就算消失了 讲真 |
[14:33] | -You’re going to make a reel. -A reel. | 你要去做Reels(短视频) |
[14:37] | A what? | 什么? |
[14:39] | Oh, no, no. | 哦 不 |
[14:40] | Siobhan, I-I told you | 西沃恩 我告诉过你 |
[14:42] | I’m-I’m getting off Instagram for my mental health. | 为了我的精神健康 我要关掉Instagram |
[14:44] | Well, what’s worse for your mental health? | 那么 对你的心理健康来说 什么更糟糕呢? |
[14:46] | A harmless app or the death of your dream? | 是无害的应用程序还是你梦想的凋亡? |
[14:49] | We are going to renew and revitalize your image | 通过创造你个人的爆火女权颂歌 |
[14:52] | by creating your own personal viral feminist anthem. | 我们将更新和振兴你的形象 |
[14:57] | Okay, sorry. That just sounds, you know, a little cringe. | 好吧 抱歉 听起来有点尴尬 |
[15:00] | Oh, really? Cringe? | 真的吗?尴尬? |
[15:02] | Anna, these ladies can turn a shit sandwich into a Fabergé egg. | 安娜 这些女士可以把便便三明治变成法贝热彩蛋 |
[15:06] | We are going to break the Internet with your reel | 我们要用你的Reels击破互联网 |
[15:10] | in which you take back your image, your narrative, your body. | 以此回转你的形象和舆论 还有你的身体 |
[15:17] | Can I think about it? | 我能考虑一下吗? |
[15:23] | -Sure. -You can think about anything you want. | – 当然可以 – 你想怎么想都行 |
[15:25] | You could think about hanging yourself. That could do wonders for your image. | 你可以考虑上吊自杀 这会给你的形象带来奇迹 |
[15:29] | If you wanna be known as Anna Victoria “Vomcott” for the rest of your life, | 如果你想下半辈子都被称为”呕吐姐” |
[15:32] | no one’s stopping you. | 没有人阻止你 |
[15:34] | But if you wanna be known as a once-in-a-lifetime artist, an innovator, | 但是如果你想成为不世出的艺术家 一代先锋 |
[15:37] | a cultural weather vane, and the definition of a moment… | 或者文化风向标 某个代名词 |
[15:40] | You know where to find us. | 你知道在哪里能找到我们 |
[15:52] | Home sweet– sort of– home. | 温馨的家 算是家吧 |
[15:56] | Uh, Kamal, we have a guest room for you down here. | 呃 卡马尔 我们在楼下为你准备了一间客房 |
[15:58] | Well, it’s an office that will be turned into a nursery, but– | 是原本准备改造成托儿所的办公室 但是– |
[16:02] | I can sleep anywhere. I’m easy. | 我可以睡在任何地方 我都行的 |
[16:08] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[16:10] | The security system my company installed. | 我司安装的安全系统 |
[16:13] | After the intrusion. | 在入侵之后 |
[16:15] | Is it a camera? | 是相机吗? |
[16:18] | A sensor. | 是传感器 |
[16:36] | Anna, darling. You terrified me. | 安娜 亲爱的 你吓到我了 |
[16:38] | Virginia, this is my house. | 弗吉尼亚 这是我的房子 |
[16:41] | Well, I was hoping you’d be just a bit happier to see me. | 嗯 我还希望你见到我会高兴一点 |
[16:45] | Oh, can you pass me that towel, dear? | 哦 你能把那条毛巾递给我吗 亲爱的? |
[16:47] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[16:49] | Oh, Dex. | 哦 德克斯 |
[16:51] | Wow. Hi. Aw. | 哇哦 你好啊 |
[16:53] | Why didn’t you tell us you were coming? And who let you in? | 你为什么不告诉我们你要来?谁让你进来的? |
[16:56] | Doorman, darling. | 门卫 亲爱的 |
[16:58] | I wanted to welcome you two back home. | 我想欢迎你们两个回家 |
[17:00] | But we’re– we’re just here for the night. | 但是我们-我们只是在这里过夜 |
[17:02] | What an awful time you’ve had of it. | 你们经历了多么糟心的一程啊 |
[17:04] | I wanna do all I can to help. What are mothers-in-law for? | 我想尽我所能帮忙 婆婆是干什么的? |
[17:08] | Uh, thank you. That’s sweet. | 呃 谢谢你 那太好了 |
[17:11] | I need a moment alone with my son. | 我需要和我儿子单独呆一会儿 |
[17:25] | She seems very uptight, even for her. | 她也太紧张了吧 虽然平常也是 |
[17:28] | -Mom. -I’m sorry, darling. | – 妈 – 对不起 亲爱的 |
[17:30] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只是想让你开心 |
[17:32] | I am. | 我挺开心的 |
[17:34] | No one knows better than I do | 没有人比我更清楚 |
[17:35] | how hard it is to be the balanced one in a marriage. | 在婚姻中妥协的一方有多难 |
[17:41] | I don’t see my marriage that way. | 我不这样看待我的婚姻 |
[17:42] | Well, good. Glad to hear it. | 很好 很高兴听到这个消息 |
[17:45] | Maybe you two won’t turn out like your father and I did after all. | 也许你们俩最终不会像你父亲和我那样 |
[17:52] | You don’t know what Anna’s been through. | 你不知道安娜经历了什么 |
[17:54] | I’m sure it’s terribly difficult being a young, beautiful actress. | 我确信做一个年轻漂亮的女演员是非常困难的 |
[17:58] | That’s not all she is, Mom. | 她不只是这样 妈妈 |
[18:00] | Don’t you think it’s sort of amazing | 你不认为这有点令人吃惊吗 |
[18:02] | that someone whose job it is to convey others’ emotions | 一个以传达他人情绪为工作的人 |
[18:05] | is so masterful at hiding her own? | 却如此擅长隐藏自己的秘密 |
[18:07] | You need to be gentler with her. | 你对她温柔一点 |
[18:09] | Oh! | 得了 |
[18:11] | She’s not going to break. | 她不会崩溃的 |
[18:12] | She just had a miscarriage, Mom. | 她刚刚流产了 妈妈 |
[18:17] | God. I’m so sorry, darling. | 老天啊 我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[18:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:25] | This probably isn’t the best time to tell you that… | 现在可能不是告诉你这的最佳时机… |
[18:28] | …I need your help. | …但我需要你帮我 |
[18:32] | With what? | 怎么帮? |
[18:35] | I’m suing your father. | 我要起诉你父亲 |
[18:38] | I need you to testify on my behalf. | 我需要你为我作证 |
[20:01] | 河滨生育诊所 | |
[20:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:08] | Now, are you, uh, feeling any nausea? | 现在你还觉得恶心吗? |
[20:14] | Yeah. But like I said, I f– I felt something. | 是的 但就像我说的 我感觉到了什么 |
[20:17] | The feeling of movement. | 跳动的感觉 |
[20:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:22] | Uh-huh. Right. | 嗯哼 好吧 |
[20:24] | Any, uh, breast tenderness? | 有没有乳房触痛? |
[20:28] | Yeah, a little bit. | 是的 有一点 |
[20:30] | Um, but it was mostly the– the-the movement thing. | 嗯 但主要是跳动的情况 |
[20:33] | Uh, well, like we said, that’s, um– you know, that’s not possible. | 就像我们说的 那是不太可能的 |
[20:38] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:43] | My God. | 我的天啊 |
[20:45] | Uh, I, uh– | 我– |
[20:49] | I almost never say this, but I think I was wrong. | 我几乎从不说这个 但是我想我错了 |
[20:52] | Your baby is very much alive. | 你的孩子还活着 |
[20:53] | That is its heartbeat. | 那是它的心跳 |
[20:56] | What? Dex. | 真的吗?德克斯 |
[21:02] | Dex, I told you. | 德克斯 我就说 |
[21:05] | Our baby’s okay. | 我们的孩子没事 |
[21:14] | We’re gonna have a family. | 我们会有一个家庭 |
[21:17] | But how did this– how did this happen? | 但是这是怎么回事呢? |
[21:20] | What about the bleeding? The– | 出血是怎么回事?那个– |
[21:22] | And the missing heartbeat? | 那失踪的心跳呢? |
[21:24] | Oh, well, uh, it’s– it’s unusual, | 好吧 这很不寻常 |
[21:27] | but I-I think what you’ve been experiencing | 但是我认为你所经历的 |
[21:29] | is something that we call, uh, vanishing twin syndrome. | 我们称之为双胎消失征 |
[21:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:35] | -Vanishing twins? -Yeah. | – 消失的双胞胎?- 是啊 |
[21:37] | When a woman is pregnant with multiples, and one of the embryos isn’t viable, | 当一个女人怀了多胞胎 其中一个胚胎不能存活时 |
[21:41] | that embryo is expelled while the– | 那个胚胎被排出 而– |
[21:43] | So now you’re saying I was pregnant with twins? | 所以你现在说我怀了双胞胎? |
[21:45] | -Yeah, it’s possible. -Why didn’t you see that earlier? | – 是的 有可能 – 那你为什么之前没看到? |
[21:48] | It can be very difficult to determine if a woman is pregnant with multiples before 12 weeks or so. | 如果女性在12周左右前怀了多胞胎 是很难确定的 |
[21:53] | But hey, this is good news. | 但是 嘿 这是个好消息 |
[21:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:00] | I’ll have a copy of your sonogram printed out for you, | 我会给你打印一份超声扫描图 |
[22:02] | and, uh, Cora will set up your next appointment. | 科拉会帮你安排下一个预约 |
[22:09] | Thank you.Yeah. | 谢谢你 |
[22:25] | Congratulations to you both. | 恭喜你们俩 |
[22:39] | Miss Alcott? | 阿尔卡特小姐 |
[22:41] | That woman. Dex, did you see her? | 那个女人 德克斯 你看到她了吗? |
[22:43] | -Who, babe? -That woman! | – 谁 宝贝?- 那个女人 |
[22:46] | Ms. Preecher? | 普里切尔女士 |
[22:47] | No. Nurse Ivy. | 不 是艾薇护士 |
[23:07] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[23:09] | You sure it’s the same woman, babe? | 你确定是同一个女人吗 宝贝? |
[23:14] | Let’s just get some dinner. | 我们去吃晚饭吧 |
[23:18] | We have something to celebrate. | 我们有值得庆祝的事情 |
[23:20] | All right? | 好吗? |
[23:48] | Incredibly, you come even faster the more often we fuck. | 难以置信的是 我们做爱越频繁 你就射越快 |
[23:53] | Well, that’s your fault. You’re amazing. | 那是你的错 你实在太棒了 |
[23:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:59] | You remember our agreement, right? | 你记得我们的协议 对吗? |
[24:01] | Never tell Anna about this. | 千万不要告诉安娜这件事 |
[24:04] | -Good boy. -But why, darling? | – 好孩子 – 但是为什么 亲爱的? |
[24:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:09] | -Ew. No, you don’t. -I do. | – 恶心 你没有 – 我爱 |
[24:12] | That’s pathetic. | 那太可悲了 |
[24:13] | I mean, I’m using you, and you’re using me. | 我在利用你 你也在利用我 |
[24:16] | There’s nothing wrong with a little transactional sex. | 一点点性交易无伤大雅 |
[24:20] | Or transactional anything and everything for that matter. | 或者其他的交易也同样如此 |
[24:24] | Same time Thursday? | 周四同一时间? |
[24:27] | You leaving so soon? | 你这么快就要走了? |
[24:29] | Some of us actually have real jobs. | 我们中的一些人是要干活的 |
[24:31] | Oh, by the way, | 哦 对了 |
[24:33] | I saw that interview you did with GQ Online. | 我看到了你跟GQ Online的采访 |
[24:36] | And when they asked you how you came up with the plot of The Auteur, | 当他们问你是怎么想出《导演秘闻》情节的时候 |
[24:39] | and you said something like, “It just came to me,” | 你说了句大概是”我突然想到的”的话 |
[24:42] | you sound even fucking stupider than you already are. | 这话说得真是蠢上加蠢 |
[24:47] | But I– | 但是我– |
[24:48] | Yeah, we know what happened, Hamish. | 是的 我们知道发生了什么 哈米什 |
[24:51] | But no one else can. Got it? | 但是其他人不能知道 明白了吗? |
[24:56] | Otherwise, I break your dick off. | 不然 我就打断你的鸡巴 |
[25:05] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[25:22] | It’s my body. | 这是我的身体 |
[25:25] | I’ll vomit if I need to. | 如果需要 我会呕吐 |
[25:27] | It’s a way to expel poisons, toxins that can kill and infect. | 可以排出致命和侵染的毒素 |
[25:31] | It’s my body. I’ll bleed if I need to. | 这是我的身体 如果需要 我会流血 |
[25:33] | It’s called menstruation. Deal with it. | 这叫做月经 做好应付 |
[25:37] | If men could do it, it would be considered a sacrament. | 如果男人能做到这一点 这将被视为一种圣礼 |
[25:40] | Today, I say no more shame. No more guilt. | 今天 我倡议不再羞耻 不再内疚 |
[25:43] | It’s my body. | 这是我的身体 |
[25:45] | And to be clear, defecation and gas are acts of nature. | 还有一点 排便和放屁都是生理行为 |
[25:47] | Hold nothing in. Release centuries of repression. | 什么也别憋着 释放百年压抑 |
[25:51] | I know I finally am. | 我知道我做到了 |
[25:55] | It’s my body. | 这是我的身体 |
[25:56] | I’ll make myself orgasm if I have to. | 如果需要 我会让自己高潮 |
[25:59] | Men do it on average five times a week. | 男人平均每周做五次 |
[26:01] | Women, five times a year. | 而女人 一年才五次 |
[26:02] | It’s my body. | 这是我的身体 |
[26:04] | I’ll get an abortion if I need to. | 如果需要 我会堕胎 |
[26:08] | Anna, over here. | 安娜 看这里 |
[26:10] | Over here. | 看这里 |
[26:12] | It’s my body. | 这是我的身体 |
[26:13] | I’m an everyday woman who vomits, menstruates, orgasms and defecates. | 我 一个平平无奇的女人 呕吐 月经 高潮和排便 |
[26:18] | So, I’ll say it again. | 我再说一遍 |
[26:19] | It’s my body. | 这是我的身体 |
[26:20] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[26:21] | I tend to it | 我照料我的身体 |
[26:22] | the way a gardener lovingly tends to her dahlia. | 如同园丁深情照料她的大丽花一般 |
[26:25] | It’s my body, and we only get one. | 这是我的身体 我们只有一具 |
[26:27] | Now’s the time for our generation to get it right. | 现在是我们这一代人纠正错误的时候了 |
[26:30] | No more shame over sickness, sexual acts, natural acts and rites of passage. | 不再为疾病、性行为、生理行为和成人仪式感到羞耻 |
[26:36] | Am I right, ladies? | 我说的对吗 女士们? |
[26:37] | Right! | 对 |
[26:38] | Oh, and about that recent viral moment | 哦 关于最近的爆火视频 |
[26:40] | where I got sick onstage accepting an award? | 就是我生着病上台领奖的那个 |
[26:43] | You made me feel bad, social media. | 你让我感觉很糟糕 社交媒体 |
[26:46] | You made me cry. | 你让我痛哭 |
[26:48] | Turned a lifetime-sought triumph into a dark night of the soul. | 将一生追求的胜利化作了灵魂的黑夜 |
[26:52] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗? |
[26:53] | No more tears because here’s the truth. | 我不再流泪 我来告诉你真相 |
[26:57] | I didn’t get sick because I drank too much or ate too many carbs on Ozempic. | 我并不是因为酗酒或暴食打减肥针而不适 |
[27:02] | And if you’re on Ozempic, guess what? It’s your body. | 而如果你在打减肥针 那又如何?这是你的身体 |
[27:05] | I got sick because I’m pregnant. | 我感到不适 是因为我怀孕了 |
[27:08] | It’s my body, and I’ll get pregnant when I want to, which is now. | 这是我的身体 我想怀孕的时候我就怀 就是现在 |
[27:13] | It’s National Women’s Reproductive Health and Sexual Awareness Month, | 本月是全国妇女生殖健康和性意识月 |
[27:16] | and I am celebrating all we can do and all we can be. | 我在庆祝我们所能创造的和成为的一切 |
[27:19] | It’s my body! | 这是我的身体 |
[27:22] | I told you, Ashley. | 我告诉过你 阿什丽 |
[27:23] | I told you, Ashleigh. | 我告诉过你 阿什莉 |
[27:25] | The views are climbing. | 浏览量在攀升 |
[27:26] | Taylor Swift just reposted. | 泰勒·斯威夫特刚刚转发了 |
[27:28] | Oh, we are fucking geniuses. | 哦 我们是他妈的天才 |
[27:30] | Mmm. Always. Forever. | 嗯 永远都是 |
[27:39] | How is Anna feeling? Still irritable? | 安娜感觉怎么样?还烦躁吗? |
[27:42] | Mom. | 妈 |
[27:43] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[27:46] | I don’t understand why every woman feels the need to get pregnant. | 我不明白为什么每个女人都觉得有必要怀孕 |
[27:48] | There are other things in life, you know. | 生活中还有其他的事情 你懂的 |
[27:51] | Did you not wanna get pregnant with me? | 你不想生我吗? |
[27:52] | We didn’t have a choice in my day. | 在我那个时代 我们别无选择 |
[27:55] | Abortions were butchery until I was already married. | 在我结婚之前 堕胎都是屠杀 |
[28:00] | The idea of a married woman getting an abortion was unheard of, | 已婚妇女堕胎的想法更是闻所未闻 |
[28:04] | unless you were poor. | 除非你很穷 |
[28:06] | Well… | 好吧… |
[28:08] | …Anna really wants to be a mother. | …安娜很想成为一名母亲 |
[28:11] | Her mom died when she was only three weeks old. | 她妈妈在她三周大时就去世了 |
[28:13] | She never got a chance to have that special bond. So– | 她从没机会拥有那种特殊的纽带 所以– |
[28:17] | So now she wants to manufacture it for herself before it’s too late. | 所以现在她想在为时已晚前为自己创造一条 |
[28:23] | I wanna have a family too. | 我也想有个家庭 |
[28:25] | It’s always about the next accessory. | 这总是关乎下一代 |
[28:27] | Why a woman would choose a baby | 为什么女人会选择一个婴儿 |
[28:29] | over a collection of fine German vibrators is beyond me. | 而不是对一堆精美的德国振动棒感兴趣? |
[28:36] | Let’s just get into it. | 我们还是谈正事吧 |
[28:39] | You don’t want an espresso first? | 你不想先来杯浓缩咖啡吗? |
[28:43] | Well, all right then. | 好吧 那好吧 |
[28:48] | Your father is, as we know, a complicated man. | 众所周知 你父亲是个复杂的人 |
[28:52] | Of course, there was a time in my life when I loved him. | 当然 在我生命的某个时间段我曾我爱过他 |
[28:55] | But over the course of the work I’ve done with Eugenia– | 但在我和尤金妮亚一起共事的过程中– |
[28:58] | Eugenia is a quack. | 尤金妮亚是个庸医 |
[29:00] | She’s a brilliant psychotherapist | 她是一位杰出的心理治疗师 |
[29:02] | who happens to be one of the foremost experts | 在驱魔仪式虐待的记忆恢复领域中 |
[29:05] | in recovered memories of satanic ritual abuse. | 她正是最重要的专家之一 |
[29:08] | That’s why she’s a quack, Mom. | 这就是为什么她是个庸医 妈 |
[29:10] | We’ve been doing some very deep work over the last year. | 去年我们做了一些非常深入的研究 |
[29:13] | I haven’t bothered you with it because I wanted to respect your boundaries, | 我没有打扰你 因为我想尊重你的界限 |
[29:16] | but the time has come when I must reclaim my power. | 但我必须夺回权力的时候到了 |
[29:20] | Dad did not satanically abuse you. | 爸他没有恶魔般虐待你 |
[29:23] | I know it can’t be easy to hear, but your father spent years drugging me | 我知道这很难接受 但是你父亲花了很多年给我下药 |
[29:29] | and forcing untold hideous acts upon me, | 把数不清的可怕行为强加于我 |
[29:32] | the likes of which I will likely never know. | 而我可能永远也不会知道 |
[29:36] | What makes you think this? | 你怎么会这么想? |
[29:37] | -I don’t think it. Darling, I lived it. -And you just what? | – 我不是瞎想 亲爱的 我经历过 – 那你之前在干嘛? |
[29:40] | Repressed this knowledge until you were bored enough to want it to resurface? | 一直压抑着自己 直到现在无法忍受 想要真相重浮水面? |
[29:43] | I’ve always had membranous memories. | 我总是有模糊的记忆的 |
[29:45] | I assumed they were just nightmares. | 我以为那只是噩梦 |
[29:46] | Eugenia helped me to trust myself. | 尤金妮亚帮助我相信自己 |
[29:51] | Jesus fuck. | 上帝啊 |
[29:53] | Jesus has nothing to do with this, sweetheart. | 上帝与此无关 亲爱的 |
[29:55] | Satan does. | 撒旦有 |
[30:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:12] | I gotta take this. | 我接这个电话 |
[30:14] | Hey, Sone. | 嘿 索儿 |
[30:32] | Congratulations, Mama. | 恭喜你 妈妈 |
[30:34] | These came for you. | 这些是给你的 |
[30:37] | – Thank you. – Of course. | – 谢谢你 – 没事儿 |
[30:40] | I loved your reel. So inspiring. | 我喜欢你的短视频 如此鼓舞人心 |
[30:44] | I kinda had a feeling. I can’t explain it. | 我有点预感 我无法解释 |
[30:46] | You know, I told myself, “Nicolette, you are going crazy.” | 我告诉自己 “妮珂莱特 你要疯了” |
[30:50] | But I just knew you were pregnant. | 但我知道你怀孕了 |
[30:52] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗? |
[30:53] | I-I seasoned some Japanese Kobe cuts for you guys if you– | 我给你们调了些日本神户牛肉 如果你们– |
[30:56] | No, I’m– I’m okay. I’m actually gonna lie down. | 不 我很好 我真的要躺下了 |
[30:58] | Of course. I’m so sorry. I just get so excited when women are expecting. | 当然了 我很抱歉 当女人怀孕的时候我会很兴奋 |
[31:01] | You know, it feels like, um… | 感觉就像 嗯… |
[31:04] | I know this is gonna sound corny, but– | 我知道这听起来很老套 但是- |
[31:06] | I don’t know. It feels like a sisterhood. | 我不知道 感觉像是姐妹情深 |
[31:15] | Well, I’ll get out of your hair. And congratulations once again, Miss Alcott. | 好吧 我不打扰你了 再次祝贺你 阿尔卡特小姐 |
[31:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:22] | Of course. | 没事儿 |
[31:39] | 不要相信他们任何人 | |
[36:21] | Best Performance in a Motion Picture – Drama. | 最佳剧情类电影主演奖 |
[36:24] | Sarah Wilson,The Ice Heart. | 来自《冰心》的莎拉·威尔逊 |
[36:27] | Tina Sanders, Watch Where You Stand. | 来自《立身之地》的蒂娜·桑德斯 |
[36:29] | Donna Nelson,Silent Echoes. | 来自《沉默回声》的唐娜·纳尔逊 |
[36:33] | Babette Eno, Daddy, Do You Love Me. | 来自《父爱何存》的芭贝特·伊诺 |
[36:37] | Anna Victoria Alcott, The Auteur. | 来自《导演秘闻》的安娜·维克多利亚·阿尔卡特 |