时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | That’s your husband. | 那是你丈夫 |
[00:26] | – I don’t understand. – Ran out for dog food at 11:02 p.m. | – 怎么会 – 11点2分跑出去买狗粮 |
[00:30] | Came back 17 minutes later. | 17分钟后回来 |
[00:31] | No one else till us. Your girl did not enter or exit the building tonight. | 我们到达前无人进出 你形容的女人根本没有进出影像 |
[00:36] | Well, maybe she was hiding in the building. | 也许她还躲在大楼里面 |
[00:38] | – Did you check– – We checked the stairwells, the basements. | – 你们检查– -我们检查了楼梯间、地下室 |
[00:40] | – Nothing. Mr. Alcott. – Harding. | – 什么都没有 阿尔卡特先生 – 我姓哈丁 |
[00:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:44] | That’s okay. It happens all the time. | 没事 习以为常 |
[00:45] | Price I pay for being married to such an amazing woman. | 和如此了不起的女性结婚而付出的代价 |
[00:48] | Can you tell us what happened from your perspective? | 能描述一下从你视角所见的情形吗? |
[00:50] | We were in bed. My wife was asleep. I was reading. | 我们躺在床上 我妻子睡着了 而我在读书 |
[00:53] | And then, Oz, he started whining. | 然后 奥兹开始哭嚷 |
[00:56] | I realized we hadn’t given him his dinner. We’d had a big day. | 我才意识到我们没给他准备晚饭 我们今天都太忙了 |
[01:00] | So, I saw we were out of dog food and went out to get some. | 于是 我发现狗粮已经吃完后就出去买一些 |
[01:04] | – Couldn’t find my hat. Put on my wife’s. – Nice color on you. | – 找不到我自己的帽子 就戴了我妻子的 – 颜色很搭 |
[01:06] | Ha! Yeah, thanks. | 哈哈 谢谢 |
[01:08] | So, after I got the dog food, came back, Anna was on the phone with 911. | 在我买完狗粮回来后 安娜正在报警 |
[01:13] | That mess was all over the floor. That shit on the mirror. | 地板上都是口红 还有字在镜子上 |
[01:16] | So you didn’t see anything or anyone suspicious, Mr. Harding? | 哈丁先生 你有看到任何可疑的人物吗? |
[01:22] | Not at all. | 确实没有 |
[01:25] | I’m sorry, sweetheart. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[01:29] | Your wife showed us the, um, torn-up embryo scans. | 你妻子给我们展示了撕毁的胚胎影像件 |
[01:31] | Do– Do not share that with anyone outside of this investigation. | 拜托 请不要向非本次调查人员泄漏那个 |
[01:33] | Everything you share with us will be strictly confidential, ma’am. | 女士 您与我们透露的一切都将严格保密 |
[01:36] | Yeah, I think we can trust them, sweetie. | 亲爱的 可以相信他们 |
[01:37] | – Now, I know this sounds crazy, | 接下来我要说的有点离谱 |
[01:39] | but do you think anyone you know could have, you know, | 会不会是你认识的某人 |
[01:43] | maybe thought it was funny to pull a prank on you? | 可能觉得对你搞个恶作剧很好玩? |
[01:46] | – A prank? – Absolutely not. | – 恶作剧? – 肯定不是 |
[01:47] | Just asking ’cause your dog didn’t bark at all at the intruder. Right? | 只是问问 因为你的狗狗根本没有对入侵者吠叫 对吧? |
[01:52] | One last thing. | 最后一点 |
[01:54] | Can you remind me how you got that lipstick all over your hands? | 你知道你是怎么把那支口红沾满双手的吗 |
[01:59] | Uh… | 额– |
[02:02] | I-I-I-It was a blur. | 记不清了 |
[02:03] | Is it possible that some medication you’re on | 有没有可能你目前在服用的某种药物 |
[02:06] | could’ve caused you to think you saw something? | 导致你觉得自己看到了一些东西呢? |
[02:09] | What? Why would you ask me that? | 什么?为什么要这么问? |
[02:13] | Uh, we noticed this box of progesterone suppositories on the counter over there. | 我们注意到台桌上有一盒黄体酮栓剂 |
[02:17] | My wife is not making this up. | 我妻子没有在编造 |
[02:19] | Okay. Just asking. | 好吧 只是问问 |
[02:22] | When we’re done with the photos and prints, you can get cleaned up. | 等我们拍完照片和采完指纹后 你们就可以清理干净了 |
[02:25] | Yeah. Thank you, detectives. | 好的 谢谢 探员先生 |
[03:13] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[03:15] | You got a Gotham Award nomination! | 你赢得了哥谭奖提名 |
[03:18] | This means your Oscar nom is basically in the bag. | 也意味着你的奥斯卡提名如同探囊取物 |
[03:22] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[03:23] | All right. Come on, everyone. Selfie time. | 来吧 各位 来张自拍 |
[03:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:27] | All right. Gorgina. | 好啦 茄~子~ |
[03:29] | Okay. I’m sending this to you. Put this on the ‘gram pronto. | 我把照片发你 马上发到Ins上 |
[03:32] | I am trying to get off Instagram. | 我正在摆脱Ins |
[03:34] | You literally can’t. | 那真的不行 |
[03:36] | I have this– this stalker situation. | 我 都被人跟踪了 |
[03:38] | Girl, that means you’re hot. | 姑娘 那说明你很火 |
[03:41] | Hey, can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈吗? |
[03:50] | Okay. So, what happened to you the other night was fucked. | 那天晚上你所经历的事情简直糟透了 |
[03:54] | – Thank you. – But I need you to get it together. | – 谢谢 – 但是我需要你振作起来 |
[03:57] | Do you know how hard my staff has worked for you? | 你知道我的员工为你工作有多辛苦吗? |
[04:00] | How many hours we’ve spent campaigning for this nomination? | 我们为进入这次提名 花了多少时间? |
[04:03] | How many blow jobs were collectively given for you to even be considered? | 为了让他们考虑提名你 我们花了多少的”口舌”? |
[04:08] | I mean, Derek’s jaw may never recover, | 德雷克的下巴可能永远无法恢复如初 |
[04:10] | but he knows how crucial these Gotham Awards are for your entire life trajectory. | 但他知道哥谭奖对你一生来说有多重要 |
[04:15] | And you just stand there like… | 而你就站在那 就像– |
[04:18] | If your face looks like a fucking cat’s asshole every minute of the day, | 如果你整天摆着一张司马脸 |
[04:23] | no one’s gonna wanna watch it win an Oscar. | 没人会想你赢奥斯卡奖的 |
[04:25] | So let me know now. If there’s no joy in this job for you, | 早点告诉我 如果你已对这份工作了然无趣 |
[04:28] | I can help you fill out an application to work at Costco. | 我可以帮你在好市多找份工作 |
[04:31] | – Siobhan. I-I am– I’m so sorry– I– – Let me ask you something. | – 西沃恩 我很抱歉 – 让我问问你 |
[04:35] | Do you think Jamie Lee Curtis liked walking those red carpets? | 你觉得杰米·李·柯蒂斯是喜欢走红毯吗? |
[04:39] | Do you think she thought it was fun | 你觉得她会觉得很有趣 |
[04:40] | to get asked all these inane questions about being a nepo baby? | 来回答那些作为星二代的愚蠢问题吗? |
[04:44] | No. No one likes it. | 不 没人会喜欢 |
[04:46] | But do you wanna know why she did it? | 但你知道她为什么还这么做吗? |
[04:49] | ‘Cause she wanted that Oscar. | 因为她想拿到奥斯卡奖 |
[04:52] | We are shifting your entire attitude right now and your regimen. | 我们正在改变你的人生际遇与生活规律 |
[04:56] | – Okay. – For the next five months, | – 好的 – 接下来的五个月里 |
[04:58] | you are not an actress anymore. | 你不再是一名女演员 |
[05:00] | You are an athlete. | 你是一名运动员 |
[05:02] | And your sport: campaigning for a fucking Oscar. | 你的项目就是 冲刺奥斯卡 |
[05:07] | Gothams, Globes, BAFTAs, SAG Awards, Oscars. | 哥谭奖 金球奖 英国电影学院奖 美国演员工会奖 奥斯卡奖 |
[05:11] | Take a little vacay. The end. | 休个假 结束 |
[05:13] | Otherwise, what in the literal hell are we doing here? | 否则 我们到底在这里干什么? |
[05:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:20] | In the meantime… | 还有 |
[05:23] | take this. | 收下这个 |
[05:25] | B12. B12 | |
[05:29] | And take these. I’ll get more. | 收下这些 我会搞到更多的 |
[05:32] | Is all of this safe for pregnancy? | 这些对宝宝安全吗? |
[05:35] | Would I ever do anything to hurt you? | 我有做过害你的事吗? |
[05:50] | Thank you for saving me from myself. | 谢谢你救了自怨自艾的我 |
[05:54] | I mean, I’m trying. | 我正在努力 |
[05:57] | Together we’re gonna give you the life of your dreams. | 我们一起 创造梦想人生 |
[07:33] | Riverside Fertility. This is Cora. | 河滨生育中心 我是科拉 |
[07:35] | Oh, Cora. Hi. Um– | 科拉 你好 |
[07:36] | Hi, Anna. | 你好 安娜 |
[07:37] | How did you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我? |
[07:38] | Any update on your stalker? | 有关于跟踪者的新进展吗? |
[07:40] | How did you know about that? | 你怎么会知道的? |
[07:42] | Anna, you told me. | 安娜 你和我说的呀 |
[07:44] | When we spoke yesterday? | 我们昨天沟通的时候? |
[07:47] | You called to ask about which brand of pregnancy test Dr. Hill recommends– | 你来问希尔医生推荐哪个牌子验孕 |
[07:50] | Right. Yes. | 是的 对 |
[07:52] | Let me see if Dr. Hill’s available. | 让我看看希尔医生是否有空 |
[07:55] | Hey, one more thing. Um, that woman, Ms. Preecher? | 嘿 还有 那个女人 普雷彻女士? |
[07:59] | Ugh. That old bag. Don’t worry about her. She’s harmless. | 那个老女人 不用担心 她不会伤害人的 |
[08:02] | Just a kook who thinks IVF is murder and drops off crazy pamphlets every week. | 怪咖一个 觉得试管婴儿是谋杀 每周都会拿来傻逼小册子 |
[08:08] | I think she’s following me. | 我觉得是她在跟踪我 |
[08:10] | I doubt she even has the mental competence for that, honestly. | 说实话我怀疑她都没这个心理承受能力 |
[08:13] | You don’t think she’s the one who broke into your apartment, do you? | 你不会认为是她闯进了你的公寓吧? |
[08:17] | I-I-It’s probably nothing. Never mind. | 可能是我想多了 没事了 |
[08:21] | Anna, are you all right? | 安娜 你还好吗? |
[08:24] | Can I just talk to Dr. Hill, please? | 能和希尔医生说话吗? |
[08:26] | No. No. No. Don’t– | 不 不 不 别– |
[08:27] | One moment. | 就一会儿 |
[08:29] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[08:31] | Hello, Anna. Hi. How are you feeling? | 你好 安娜 感觉怎么样? |
[08:33] | – Hi, Dr. Hill. I, um– I just vomited. So… | 嗨 希尔医生 我刚–吐了 所以– |
[08:37] | You’re wondering if that’s a good sign for implantation. | 您想知道这是不是移植的好迹象 |
[08:41] | Well, could be. | 嗯 有可能 |
[08:42] | We ask that you hold off on taking a pregnancy test | 我们希望您暂缓验孕 |
[08:46] | until 14 days from the embryo transfer. | 直到胚胎移植的第14天后 |
[08:49] | You have 11 to go. | 您还有11天 |
[08:59] | theanna*gram | 感谢我了不起的公关团队 此刻我可以将哥谭奖提名放入我的成就中 这一切离不开各位的辛劳与奉献 #幸运 #感恩 |
[09:18] | 女王玛丽?揭秘玛丽一世王朝的可怕传奇 玛丽一世同魔鬼达成了邪恶交易 来确保她的王位稳固 其中有一条是通过献祭获得地狱的力量 | |
[09:21] | 发掘秘密:凯尔特祭典的邪恶真相 凯尔特祭典已渗透进社会的最高层级 使用他们的黑暗力量操控事物 控制世界 | |
[09:25] | 超人类的新品种在黑市出现 孕育和培养绝对保密 这些个体拥有超常能力 远超普通人水平 | |
[09:31] | 运作好莱坞 女巫的秘密阴谋 深入好莱坞内部 撒旦女巫的隐秘组织已渗透好莱坞每一层级……远不止这些 | |
[09:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:42] | Fuck! | 卧槽 |
[09:44] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:45] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[09:46] | I-I-I didn’t– I didn’t mean to. | 我–我不是故意的 |
[09:49] | Hey, it’s okay. I know that slicing guys’ faces open | 嘿 没事的 我知道切开一个人的脸 |
[09:52] | is your love language. | 是你爱的小信号 |
[09:55] | Let me go get some Neosporin. | 给你涂点Neosporin |
[09:57] | – Wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[09:59] | Take this with you. | 拿上这个 |
[10:01] | It hasn’t been two weeks yet. | 还没到两周 |
[10:05] | Babe. | 亲爱的 |
[10:27] | I wanna say no matter what happens, I love you. | 我只想说无论结果如何 我都爱你 |
[10:33] | And I am in this with you no matter what. | 无论如何我都会和你在一起 |
[10:48] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[10:50] | We did it. We did it. We did it. | 我们成功了 成功了 |
[10:55] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[11:02] | Why is she calling you? | 她为什么给你打电话? |
[11:03] | We’re talking about a pop-up show in the Hamptons. Fuck. | 我们策划在汉普顿搞一个快闪展 卧槽 |
[11:06] | We’ve been playing phone tag. | 我们一直没接上过电话 |
[11:09] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗? |
[11:17] | Hey, Sone. | 嘿 索儿 |
[11:31] | Look, see? That’s your gestational sac. | 看到了吗?那是你的胚囊 |
[11:34] | Yolk sac. And that is your… | 卵黄囊 那是你的 |
[11:39] | Say it with me. Ah. Come on. | 来 跟我一起念 |
[11:42] | Fetal pole. | 胚芽 |
[11:46] | And, if we look closely, we can see the heartbeat. | 而且如果我们放大看 还能看见心跳 |
[11:54] | It’s a cutie, if I don’t say so myself. | 不必我多说 它就是个小可爱 |
[11:58] | Okay. Now, a little bit of pressure. | 好的 现在可能会感到一些挤压 |
[12:02] | Okay? And now. | 好了 |
[12:05] | Dr. Hill, thank you so much. | 希尔医生 十分感谢 |
[12:07] | What can we do to, um, ensure that– | 我们能做些什么确保那– |
[12:11] | Ah, yes. The perennial question. How can we make sure this, uh, sticks? Um… | 啊 是的 经典的提问 我们如何确保胚胎不掉? |
[12:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:17] | As much as I would love to tell you that there’s a, uh, | 虽然我很想告诉你们 |
[12:20] | secret recipe for success on anything in life, | 在这事上的成功秘诀 |
[12:25] | there isn’t. | 但不存在 |
[12:26] | Eat well, stay healthy, | 合理饮食 保持健康 |
[12:28] | exercise moderately and, most of all– | 适度锻炼 最重要的还有 |
[12:30] | And I know that your career is, you know, super important to you, | 我知道你的事业对你来说极其重要 |
[12:35] | but please avoid | 但请尽量避免 |
[12:39] | any kind of stress at all. | 任何形式的压力 |
[12:50] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[12:51] | This is going to transform our whole campaign. | 这将改变我们整个竞选格局 |
[12:53] | I’m mood-boarding Catherine Zeta-Jones 2003 award season looks ASAP. | 我要马上收集整理凯瑟琳·泽塔·琼斯在2003年颁奖季的穿搭 |
[12:59] | We love a beautiful bump draped in couture. | 我们就爱看时尚孕妈 |
[13:01] | I’m so fucking happy for you. | 我真是为你高兴 |
[13:04] | I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. Thank you. | 如果不是你 我不会走到现在 谢谢你 |
[13:08] | All right. Now, are you ready for what I’m about to show you? | 那么 准备好看我准备的了吗? |
[13:11] | Do you have smelling salts on hand? | 你手边有嗅盐吗? |
[13:13] | All right, I have other options, but if you don’t love this, | 好吧 我还有其他选择 但如果你不喜欢这个 |
[13:16] | – I’m gonna commit literal murder-sui. | 我真的要谋杀你再自杀了 |
[13:19] | Okay. I have a connection at The Paper Bag Princess in West Hollywood. | 好吧 我和在西好莱坞的纸袋公主古着女装有联络 |
[13:24] | Wait, seriously? | 等等 真的吗? |
[13:25] | Obviously. | 当然 |
[13:26] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[13:33] | It looks just like the dress Madonna wore at the 1991 Oscars. | 它就像麦当娜在1991年奥斯卡颁奖典礼上穿的裙子 |
[13:36] | That’s weird. | 哎哟 奇怪 |
[13:37] | Except it isn’t because this is that exact dress. | 除非它就是那件衣服 |
[13:42] | Literally put it on. | 穿上它 |
[13:44] | Do I have to, like, pray or something before? | 我穿之前是不是要祈祷什么的? |
[13:47] | No, just do not rip it. | 不用 不要撕坏就行 |
[13:54] | Okay. I’m, like, sopping wet. | 妈耶 我都看湿了 |
[13:57] | – And these. – Mmm. | 还有这双鞋 |
[14:07] | – Okay. – I mean… | 好吧 但是– |
[14:10] | Can we please go in your room? You have to see this. | 我们能去你房间吗?你得看看这个 |
[14:16] | – Fuck it. – Okay. | 不管了 走 |
[14:21] | Why didn’t you clean it off? | 你为什么不擦干净? |
[14:23] | I tried. It wouldn’t come off. | 我试过了 擦不掉 |
[14:25] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[14:29] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[14:34] | ♪ Sooner or later you’re gonna be mine ♪ | ♪ 你迟早会是属于我的 ♪ |
[14:40] | ♪ Sooner or later you’re gonna be fine ♪ | ♪ 你迟早会是好起来的 ♪ |
[14:45] | ♪ Baby, it’s time that you face it ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 是时候面对这一切 ♪ |
[14:47] | ♪ I always get my man ♪ | ♪ 我总能得到我想要的男人 ♪ |
[14:55] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼? |
[15:04] | Face forward, Anna. | 朝前看 安娜 |
[15:11] | – Anna! – Anna! | 安娜 安娜 |
[15:14] | Anna, over here. | 安娜 看这里 |
[15:20] | Over here! | 看这里 |
[15:25] | Babette! Babette! Babette! | 芭贝特 芭贝特 芭贝特 |
[15:27] | – Babette! – Babette, over here! | 芭贝特 芭贝特 看这里 |
[15:33] | Please, Babette, over here. | 芭贝特 请看这里 |
[15:37] | I’m sorry to do this here. I’m just such a big fan. | 很抱歉这样做 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[15:40] | I wouldn’t be here without Summer Day. | 夏日时光的提名 让我在这里 |
[15:41] | Oh, that’s so sweet. Thank you. | 太贴心了 谢谢 |
[15:43] | Congrats on your nomination tonight. | 预祝你今晚提名 |
[15:45] | Oh, I can’t believe we’re even in the same category. | 哦 真不敢相信我们竟在同一类别 |
[15:47] | It’s like, pinch fat little nine-year-old me. | 简直是小巫见大巫 |
[15:50] | Where’s your dress from? So cute. | 你的裙子出自哪里?太好看了 |
[15:52] | Oh, it’s– it’s archival. Madonna wore it to the 1991 Oscars. | 哦 它是绝版的 麦当娜穿着它出席了1991年的奥斯卡 |
[15:57] | Oh, I’ll have to YouTube it. I wasn’t born yet. | 哦 我必须发到油管上 我那时都还没出生 |
[16:00] | Ladies, can we get a photo of the two of you together? | 女士们 我们能给你俩合张影吗? |
[16:03] | Oh, sure. | 当然了 |
[16:07] | Look at this. The two generations collide. | 看看这 两代女星的碰撞 |
[16:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:12] | Well, I don’t wanna hold you up. | 我不耽误你了 |
[16:14] | Oh, sure. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[16:16] | – Please, Babette. Over here. – Babette! | 芭贝特 看这里 芭贝特 |
[16:24] | Now, Dex, don’t take this the wrong way, | 德克斯 不要误会 |
[16:26] | but how does your wife keep getting hotter? | 但我想说你妻子怎么越来越辣了? |
[16:31] | The real question is | 真正的问题是 |
[16:33] | how do you keep trivializing the work she does by focusing only on her looks? | 你怎么一直贬低她的作为而只关注她的外表 |
[16:37] | She literally saved your film. | 她真的救了你的电影 |
[16:41] | And that is why all of Hollywood is utterly terrified of this woman. | 这就是为什么整个好莱坞都非常害怕这个女人 |
[16:45] | Now, how is everything though? | 现在 一切都好吗? |
[16:48] | I heard there was a stalking situation. I’m so sorry. | 我听说 你被跟踪了 |
[16:51] | No. Really? I– I’m sorry. I-I heard that… | 没有 真的吗 我很抱歉 我听说 |
[16:56] | Did you tell him that? | 你告诉他的吗? |
[16:57] | I barely know this asshole. | 我跟这个混蛋不熟 |
[16:59] | Well, it’s fine. Of course. | 好吧 那最好不过 |
[17:00] | I just heard that the Andy Cohen interview had to be pulled. | 我只是听说安迪·科恩的采访不得不取消 |
[17:02] | I really don’t want to get into that. | 我真的不想谈这些 |
[17:04] | Of course. I’m so sorry. | 好的 我很抱歉 |
[17:06] | Yeah. I’m– I’m fine. | 没错 我很好 |
[17:08] | Totally. | 完全同意 |
[17:09] | Don’t fucking placate me. | 别他妈安抚我 |
[17:16] | Sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 容我暂退 |
[17:59] | Oh, my God. You’re Anna Victoria Alcott. | 我的天 你是安娜·维克多利亚·阿尔卡特 |
[18:03] | Oh, I-I’m so sorry to interrupt, but I just– I love you. | 我很抱歉打扰到你 但我只是–我爱你 |
[18:07] | – Oh, thank you. Thank you so much. – Oh, God. | 哦 谢谢 十分感谢 |
[18:09] | Sorry that my palms are so slippery. | 抱歉 我手掌很滑 |
[18:13] | I wish I could say it’s water, but it’s sweat. | 我很想说是水 但其实是汗 |
[18:20] | Oh. It’s– It’s nice to meet you. | 哦 很高兴见到你 |
[18:49] | Do you mind if I ask you a question? | 你介意我问个问题吗? |
[18:51] | How are you feeling? I mean, you must be so nervous. | 你感觉怎样?我知道 你肯定很紧张 |
[18:54] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[18:55] | Oh, you don’t look like it. | 啊 你看着不像啊 |
[18:57] | I’m sorry. I always say the wrong thing. | 对不起 我总是说错话 |
[19:00] | Whoa, we have the same shoes. | 哇 我们鞋子是同款 |
[19:02] | Twinsies! | 双胞胎 |
[19:05] | Do you mind if I take a picture? | 你介意我拍张照吗? |
[19:08] | Um– | 呃– |
[19:10] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 不好意思 |
[19:12] | Are you– Oh, no. Oh, God. Are you– | 你是不是 我的天呐 你是不是– |
[19:23] | Get away from my baby! | 离我宝宝远点 |
[19:39] | Miss Alcott. | 阿尔卡特小姐 |
[19:41] | Are you in here by chance? | 您在里面吗? |
[19:42] | Don’t come in here, please! | 请不要进来! |
[19:44] | I’m sorry. Uh, your category is about to be announced. | 我很抱歉 但您提名的类别就要公布获奖人了 |
[19:49] | What? | 什么? |
[19:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:00] | Inés Mariano, Sugar and Spice. | 《糖与香辛料》的伊内斯·马里亚诺 |
[20:04] | Ready? You look amazing. | 准备好了吗 你看上去棒极了 |
[20:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:08] | Anna Victoria Alcott, The Auteur. | 《导演秘闻》的安娜·维克多利亚·阿尔卡特 |
[20:13] | Good luck! | 祝你好运 |
[20:14] | You too. | 你也是 |
[20:17] | Babette Eno, Daddy Do You Love Me. | 《父爱何存》的芭贝特·伊诺 |
[20:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:32] | – Everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[20:33] | – Just a makeup emergency. | 就是补了个妆 |
[20:35] | Okay. You got this. | 好的 你行的 |
[20:41] | And the Gotham Award for Outstanding Lead Performance | 那么哥谭奖最佳电影主演奖 |
[20:46] | in a Motion Picture goes to… | 花落– |
[20:51] | Anna Victoria Alcott, The Auteur. | 《导演秘闻》的安娜·维克多利亚·阿尔卡特 |
[21:18] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[21:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:27] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[21:29] | Um… | 嗯– |
[21:30] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[21:32] | This is, um– is– | 这实在是– |
[21:42] | Anna, are you okay? Are you all right? | 安娜 你还好吗?你没事吧? |
[21:44] | Um… | 呃– |
[21:46] | Anna? | 安娜? |
[21:47] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[21:57] | You okay? You all right? | 你还好吧?你没事吧? |
[22:00] | Anna? | 安娜? |
[22:16] | Don’t go in there! | 不要进去 |
[22:34] | Miss Alcott. Miss Alcott, can you hear my voice? | 阿尔卡特小姐 阿尔卡特小姐 能听到我声音吗? |
[22:38] | She’s awake. | 她醒了 |
[22:40] | Miss Alcott, can you follow my finger? | 阿尔卡特小姐 能看清我手指吗? |
[22:42] | Where am I? | 我在哪里? |
[22:44] | We’re in a vestibule outside the bathroom of Cipriani. | 我们在西普利亚尼盥洗室外侧的门廊处 |
[22:46] | You were here for the Gotham Awards. | 你在这里参加哥谭奖颁奖的 |
[22:48] | The women’s bathroom? | 女盥洗室? |
[22:49] | – Yes. Can you follow my finger? | 是的 你能看清我手指吗? |
[22:50] | – Ma’am, I need you to lie down. – Where is she? | – 女士 请你躺下 – 她在哪里? |
[22:52] | Anna. Anna. What? | 安娜 安娜 什么? |
[22:53] | – The woman who was in the bathroom. – Who? Who, sweetheart? Anna? | – 盥洗室里的女人 -谁?是谁 亲爱的?安娜? |
[22:56] | There wasn’t a woman who was lying right there on the– on the ground? | 没有一个女人躺在那边地上吗? |
[23:00] | – What are you talking about, babe? – I’m giving her a sedative. | – 你在说什么 宝贝? – 我要给她打镇静剂了 |
[23:03] | – No, I-I don’t want that. – This will help you, Miss Alcott. | – 不 我不想要那个 – 这会帮助你冷静的 阿尔卡特小姐 |
[23:07] | – What? What the fuck! I’m– I’m pregnant! – It’s okay. | – 什么 搞什么 我怀孕了 – 没事的 |
[23:09] | – It’s okay. – Dex! | – 没事的 – 德克斯 |
[23:11] | – Honey, they know. It’s okay. It’s okay. – Tell him! | – 亲爱的 他们懂的 没事的 没事的 -告诉他 |
[23:13] | I don’t– I-I don’t want anything. | 我不想打任何东西 |
[23:14] | Ma’am, I need you to cooperate. | 女士 请你配合 |
[23:16] | What the fuck? I don’t want anything! No, no, no, no. Stop it! | 搞什么?我不想打 不要 不要 给我住手 |
[23:19] | – Babe! It’s okay. It’s okay. – No! | – 宝贝 没事的 – 不要 |
[23:21] | You’re safe. It’s okay.[paramedic] There you go. | 你很安全 没事的 打好了 |
[23:24] | – Please. – You’re safe, sweetheart. | – 拜托 – 你很安全 亲爱的 |
[23:26] | It’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[23:29] | ♪ Rock-a-bye, baby ♪ | ♪ 摇手再见 宝贝 ♪ |
[23:32] | ♪ On the treetop ♪ | ♪ 在树梢上 ♪ |
[23:36] | ♪ When the wind blows ♪ | ♪ 当起风时 ♪ |
[23:39] | ♪ The cradle will rock ♪ | ♪ 摇篮跟着晃 ♪ |
[23:44] | Shh. You’re okay. You’re okay. | 嘘 你没事 你没事 |
[23:48] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[23:50] | You were dehydrated and exhausted. | 你脱水了 筋疲力尽 |
[23:52] | You had an episode. | 你有一段插曲 |
[23:56] | – Is the baby okay? – The baby’s okay. | – 宝宝没事吧? – 宝宝没事 |
[23:59] | Paramedics did tests, and everything looks great. | 医护人员做了检查 情况都挺好 |
[24:02] | You just really need to rest and drink water. | 你真的需要休息和喝水 |
[24:06] | Did they find anything? | 他们找到什么了吗? |
[24:09] | In the bathroom? | 在盥洗室里? |
[24:10] | Paramedics said you must have been hallucinating. | 医护人员说你一定是产生幻觉了 |
[24:13] | It can happen with all the stress you’re under. | 当你承受巨大压力时 有可能会这样 |
[24:21] | I blew it. My Oscar chances. | 我搞砸了 我的奥斯卡 |
[24:27] | Don’t. Don’t. | 不要看 |
[24:30] | The news cycle has a seven-second memory. | 新闻周期就像金鱼记忆一样 |
[24:31] | News | 新闻 TMZ:讨厌你的人生?至少你不是安娜·维克多利亚·阿尔卡特 | |
[24:34] | – This is– – There’s no such thing as bad press. | – 这是– – 就没有负面新闻一说 |
[24:36] | Wh-What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办? |
[24:38] | We are gonna pull a wild card. | 我们要打出一张王牌 |
[24:40] | As in Olivia Wilde. | 就像奥利维亚·王尔德一样 |
[24:42] | Don’t mention what happened | 不要再提起这些事情 |
[24:43] | – and wait till everyone forgets/low-key… – What? | 等待所有人遗忘 保持低调 |
[24:46] | …gaslight the people that do ask | PUA那些提问的人 |
[24:48] | and make them think that they’re the problem. | 让他们认为自己就是问题所在 |
[24:50] | Because, you know, sexism. | 因为 你懂的 性别歧视 |
[24:54] | Look, I’m giving you license to chill. Take it. | 我给你放松的许可 拿去吧 |
[25:15] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[25:30] | Mom’s weekend place is right off here. | 妈妈度假的地方就在这里 |
[25:35] | I thought she was closer to the city. | 我以为她离城市更近 |
[25:37] | No, she’s in Bridgehampton. | 不 她在布里奇汉普顿 |
[25:40] | Shit. | 卧槽 |
[25:42] | I-I just didn’t realize we’d be so close to her. | 我只是没想到我们会离她那么近 |
[25:47] | She won’t bother us here. | 她不会打扰我们的 |
[25:49] | Oh, have you met your mother? | 啊 你已经见过你妈了吗? |
[25:57] | She loves you. | 她很爱你 |
[25:59] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[26:33] | I’m just so happy someone can use it. | 我很高兴有人能住在这里 |
[26:36] | Theo hates this house. | 西奥讨厌这所房子 |
[26:40] | Says it’s too big, and that the Hamptons are over. | 说它太大了 而且汉普顿就在边上 |
[26:44] | Entitled bitch. | 特权婊 |
[26:46] | I think they’re just resentful about being a trophy spouse. | 我认为Ta只是对成为一个花瓶配偶感到不满 |
[26:50] | Well, I don’t blame them. | 嗯 我不怪Ta |
[26:53] | I wouldn’t want to be. But that’s why I’m the rich one. | 我也不想当 因此我是有钱的那个 |
[26:59] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[27:06] | And… | 然后– |
[27:09] | this is Kamal. | 他是卡马尔 |
[27:12] | He looks like a model playing a security guard, | 他看起来像一个扮演安保的模特 |
[27:15] | but he actually is a security guard. | 但他实际就是安保 |
[27:17] | Don’t worry, darling. It’s not sexual harassment. I’m a lesbian. | 亲爱的 别担心 这不是性骚扰 我是女同 |
[27:20] | And he’ll be with you 24-7. | 他会全天候守护的 |
[27:22] | It’s an honor to meet you both. I look forward to working with you. | 很荣幸见到两位 我很期待共事 |
[27:25] | Yeah. Good to meet you. | 是啊 很高兴见到你 |
[27:27] | – Uh, Talia, we don’t need all this. – Oh, shut up. Yes, you do. | – 塔丽亚 我们不需要这些 – 别说了 你们需要的 |
[27:30] | No expense is too much for safety, or even just peace of mind. | 花钱买安全 买安心 再多也不嫌贵 |
[27:35] | Also, he’s got a really big gun. | 而且 他真的有一把大枪 |
[27:41] | Do we ask Kamal to eat with us? | 我们要邀请卡马尔共进晚餐吗? |
[27:43] | What’s the protocol here? | 协议里怎么说的? |
[27:45] | I already did. | 我已经叫了 |
[27:47] | He said no. | 他拒绝了 |
[27:49] | Rude. | 无礼 |
[27:52] | He can’t hear us, can he? | 他听不到我们吧? |
[27:54] | You think the house is bugged? | 你觉得房子被监听的? |
[27:56] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[27:59] | Hey, Kamal. | 嘿 卡马尔 |
[28:02] | How big is your gun? | 你的枪有多大? |
[28:05] | It’s just… – so exposed. – You don’t like it? | – 就感觉 太暴露了 – 你不喜欢吗? |
[28:10] | No, I-I-I do. It’s just– | 不 我喜欢 只是– |
[28:13] | It’s kind of funny. We came out here to hide | 说起来有趣 我们来这里是为躲起来的 |
[28:15] | only to be living in a house literally made of glass. | 结果住在一幢基本是玻璃做的透明房子里 |
[28:19] | Well, you know – what they say. – Do not say it. | – 好吧 你知道 有句俗话 – 别说了 |
[28:21] | People who live in glass houses… | 住在玻璃房里的人们不该…… |
[28:24] | I knew I couldn’t stop you. | 我就知道阻止不了你 |
[28:30] | Wh-Why is Talia doing all this? | 塔丽亚为什么要为我们做这些? |
[28:33] | Eh. Well, she loves us, babe. | 呃 她爱我们 宝贝 |
[28:35] | And if you sold a start-up at 29 and made enough money as a VC | 如果你在29岁卖掉了一家初创公司 并在风投中赚够了钱 |
[28:39] | that you could help your friends in any way you wanted, wouldn’t you? | 你也会以任何你想要的方式帮助朋友的 对吧? |
[28:46] | I think I need a sharper knife. | 我想我要一把更锋利的刀 |
[29:13] | Babe? | 亲爱的? |
[29:15] | Everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[29:20] | Everything’s fine. | 没事 |
[30:34] | Miss Alcott, can I help you? | 阿尔卡特小姐 有什么事吗? |
[30:37] | I thought I heard something coming from the basement. | 我好像听到有声音从地下室传来 |
[30:40] | We don’t have any cameras down there. | 我们在那里没有任何摄像头 |
[30:42] | Why don’t we go look? | 要不去瞧瞧? |
[31:14] | I don’t see anything. | 我没看到异样 |
[31:17] | Thank you for checking, Kamal. | 谢谢你的检查 卡马尔 |
[31:24] | Breathe in serenity. | 平静地呼吸 |
[31:28] | Breathe out fear. | 呼出恐惧 |
[31:31] | Breathe in the peace you seek for you and your baby. | 呼入你寻求的宁静 为了你和宝宝 |
[31:38] | Breathe out any anxiety at all. | 呼出所有焦虑 |
[31:43] | Are you having pain? | 你觉得痛吗? |
[31:45] | Yeah, just, um– just here. | 是的 就这里 |
[31:48] | Try this. | 试试这个 |
[32:03] | Does that help? | 有帮助吗? |
[32:05] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[32:07] | Just remember if anything is wrong, | 只要记住 如果有什么不对劲 |
[32:09] | your body will tell you. | 身体会告诉你的 |
[32:27] | Are you all right, Miss Alcott? | 阿尔卡特小姐 你没事吧? |
[32:42] | I’m taking you to the hospital. | 我带你去医院 |
[32:59] | Ms. Alcott, may I enter? | 阿尔卡特女士 我可以进来吗? |
[33:02] | Yes. Yes, thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[33:03] | My name is Ivy. It’s nice to meet you. | 我叫艾薇 很高兴认识你 |
[33:05] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[33:06] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[33:10] | I don’t think so. | 应该不认识 |
[33:11] | Blood pressure is 121/80. | 血压为121/80 |
[33:12] | That’s good. | 挺好的 |
[33:14] | Temperature is normal. | 体温正常 |
[33:19] | Open your mouth, please. | 请张嘴 |
[33:33] | – You look so familiar. – I just transferred. | – 你看起来很面熟 – 我才转过来 |
[33:35] | – Oh, from the city? – Toronto. | – 从城里吗? – 多伦多 |
[33:38] | I understand that you’re pregnant. | 我知道你怀孕了 |
[33:40] | – Yes. – Congratulations. | – 是的 – 恭喜 |
[33:42] | How many weeks? | 几周了? |
[33:44] | Twelve. | 12周 |
[33:45] | It sounds like you’re experiencing some lower back pain | 听说你正在经历一些下背疼痛 |
[33:47] | as well as some bleeding? | 以及一些出血? |
[33:48] | – Ye– That’s right. – All right. | – 是的 – 好吧 |
[33:50] | I’m gonna perform an ultrasound with your permission. | 如果你允许的话 我要给你做超声检查 |
[33:52] | Of course. | 好的 |
[34:21] | Feet in the stirrups, please. | 请把脚放在镫上 |
[34:35] | You’re gonna feel some pressure. | 你会感受到一些挤压 |
[35:04] | Can I see the screen? | 我能看看屏幕吗? |
[35:07] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[35:15] | Do you see a heartbeat? | 你看见心跳了吗? |
[35:16] | I need quiet in order to perform the ultrasound, Ms. Alcott. | 阿尔卡特女士 我需要安静地做检查 |
[35:31] | I’m going to find a doctor. | 我去找一下医生 |
[35:35] | Wha– | 什么– |
[36:45] | ♪ Rock-a-bye, baby ♪ | ♪ 挥手再见 宝贝 ♪ |
[36:49] | ♪ On the treetop ♪ | ♪ 在树梢上 ♪ |
[36:52] | ♪ When the wind blows ♪ | ♪ 当起风时 ♪ |
[36:56] | ♪ The cradle will rock ♪ | ♪ 摇篮跟着晃 ♪ |
[37:00] | ♪ When the bough breaks ♪ | ♪ 当枝儿折断时 ♪ |
[37:03] | ♪ The cradle will fall ♪ | ♪ 摇篮一起落 ♪ |
[37:08] | ♪ And down will come baby ♪ | ♪ 宝贝降临了 ♪ |
[37:11] | Ms. Alcott. | 阿尔卡特女士 |
[37:12] | ♪ Cradle… ♪ | ♪ 摇篮 ♪ |
[37:16] | Ms. Alcott. | 阿尔卡特女士 |
[37:20] | Ms. Alcott, how are you feeling? | 阿尔卡特女士 你感觉如何? |
[37:24] | I lost the baby. | 我失去了孩子 |
[37:25] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:27] | I know how painful this is. | 我知道那种痛苦 |
[37:28] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了? |
[37:29] | I’m so sorry– So sorry, sweetheart. | 对不起 对不起亲爱的 |
[37:31] | I, um– I had my phone off and I was taking a nap. | 我午睡的时候手机关了 |
[37:36] | – Do you know why? – We don’t. | – 你知道原因吗? – 我们不知道 |
[37:39] | But I can tell you that most miscarriages are the result | 但我可以和你说的是大多数流产都是 |
[37:42] | of an undetected abnormality. | 未检测到的异常导致的 |
[37:44] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[37:46] | Is there any way to know the sex? | 有办法知道性别吗? |
[37:51] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[37:52] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[37:54] | Your blood tests indicated the presence of Y chromosome. | 你的血液检查中显示有Y染色体 |
[37:58] | A boy. | 是男孩 |
[38:01] | I know this is incredibly hard, but I need to take an ultrasound | 这很难接受 但我需要做超声检查 |
[38:05] | to determine whether there’s any fetal tissue remaining in your uterus. | 来确定是否有胎儿组织留在你的子宫里 |
[38:09] | I already had an ultrasound. | 我已经做过超声了 |
[38:13] | Dr. Hill sent your records over. | 希尔医生把你的记录送过来了 |
[38:15] | It looks like the last ultrasound you had | 你最后一次做超声检查 |
[38:17] | was three weeks ago. | 是在三周前 |
[38:18] | No, I had one already h-here earlier | 不 我已经在这里做过一次了 |
[38:24] | w-with Nurse I-Ivy. | 护士艾薇做的 |
[38:31] | What did she look like? | 她长什么样? |
[38:32] | Young, 30s, brownish hair. | 挺年轻 30岁左右 淡棕色头发 |
[38:36] | I’m going to find a doctor. | 我去找一下医生 |
[38:39] | Ms. Alcott, this is a small community hospital. | 阿尔卡特女士 这是一家小型社区医院 |
[38:42] | There’s no nurse named Ivy here. | 这里没有叫艾薇的护士 |