时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Excuse me. Um… what’s going on? | 不好意思 发生了什么事? |
[00:19] | The landlord smelled something coming out of 6-B. | 房东嗅到6B公寓有怪味 |
[00:23] | He went in and found a body. | 进去后发现了一具尸体 |
[00:35] | Hi. Um, I’m friends with the woman in 6-B. | 你好,我是6B女性房客的朋友 |
[00:39] | Can I… Can I please come in? | 能请你让我进去吗? |
[00:42] | Yeah, sure. | -好的,没问题 |
[00:44] | – Come on. – Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[00:51] | He says he knows her. | 他说他认识她 |
[00:53] | – What’s your name? – Adam Carpenter. | -什么名字? -亚当卡本特 |
[00:57] | What’s the nature of your relationship to the deceased? | 你跟死者是什么关系? |
[01:00] | I’m the father of her child. | 我是她孩子的父亲 |
[01:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[01:05] | What happened? | 是怎么回事? 没有强行闯入的迹象 看起来像是自然死亡 |
[01:07] | No sign of forced entry. Looks like natural causes. | 没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[01:10] | Can’t be sure till the coroner weighs in. | 看起来像是自然死亡 要等到验尸报告出来才能确定 |
[01:12] | Did she have any known medical issues? | 她有任何疾病吗? |
[01:14] | Uh, her prenatal doc said she had a low | 她的产科医生说她的红血球数很低 |
[01:18] | red blood cell count, but that it wasn’t | 但并没什么好担忧的 |
[01:20] | anything to be worried about. | |
[01:22] | Give me a call in the morning. | 明早打给我,我们会给你做完整的笔录 |
[01:25] | We’ll take your full statement. | |
[01:32] | Can I have a… a minute in here? | 我能在这里待一会吗? |
[01:36] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[02:27] | The lab received a strange call | 实验室今早接到 |
[02:29] | from the Fire Island Park Service this morning. | 火岛公园服务处奇怪的来电 |
[02:32] | The rangers can’t explain how the deer | 公园管理员无法解释 今年夏天那场扑杀后,那里的鹿 |
[02:34] | are repopulating so quickly there | 怎么会那么快又再繁殖了 |
[02:36] | despite the culling earlier this summer. I confess I can’t explain it either. | 我承认我也无法解释 |
[03:57] | The lab received a strange call | 实验室今早接到 火岛公园服务处奇怪的来电 |
[03:59] | from the Fire Island Park Service this morning. | 实验室今早接到 |
[04:01] | The rangers can’t explain how the deer are | 火岛公园服务处奇怪的来电 |
[04:04] | repopulating so quickly there | 公园管理员无法解释 今年夏天那场扑杀后,那里的鹿 |
[04:05] | despite the culling earlier this summer. | 怎么会那么快又再繁殖了 |
[04:08] | I confess, I can’t explain it either. | 我承认我也无法解释 (火岛上的鹿重新繁殖…) |
[04:15] | A virus? But how does it replicate? | 是病毒吗? |
[04:20] | Dr. Gallo’s report on T-cell lymphoma | 但它怎么复制呢? |
[04:22] | makes me suspect that it could be… | 葛罗医生针对T细胞淋巴瘤的研究报告 让我怀疑那有可能是… |
[04:44] | Dr. Gallo’s report on T-cell lymphoma | 葛罗医生针对T细胞淋巴瘤的研究报告 |
[04:46] | makes me suspect that it could be… | 让我怀疑那有可能是… |
[05:17] | No way to be certain, but my best guess would be heart failure. | 没办法确定 但最合理的猜测会是心脏衰竭 |
[05:21] | Sudden, bolt-of-lightning heart failure. | 像闪电般突发性的心脏衰竭 |
[05:23] | I’ll know more when I get to her, | |
[05:26] | – probably tomorrow. – What about homicide? | 可能明天等我帮她验尸后 我会有更多信息 |
[05:28] | I’m sorry? | 可能是谋杀吗? |
[05:30] | – What if she was attacked? – Attacked? | 你说什么? 或许她是被袭击了呢? |
[05:32] | Yes. Play it again. | -被袭击? -对 |
[05:35] | I don’t need to. | 你再听一次 |
[05:36] | There are zero signs of a struggle on her body. | 我不需要这么做 她身上没有任何挣扎的痕迹 |
[05:39] | And I’m so sorry, but if you suspect something like this, | 而我非常遗憾 |
[05:42] | why wouldn’t you bring that to the police? | 但如果你怀疑是谋杀 你怎么不去找警察? |
[05:44] | I have my reasons. | 我有我的理由 |
[05:45] | Well, you’re giving me reasons to make | 我有我的理由 那你就是在给我理由正式呈报这件事 |
[05:46] | an official report of this | 那你就是在给我理由正式呈报这件事 |
[05:48] | and have you brought in for questioning. | 让你被带去问话 |
[05:49] | I agreed to this as a favor to Patrick. | 我是为了帮帕特里克才同意见你的 |
[05:54] | He said you needed some closure on what happened | 他说你对于你朋友席欧的遭遇 |
[05:56] | to your friend Theo. | 需要做个了结 |
[05:57] | Look, Adam, there is no way | 听我说,亚当 |
[06:01] | that these two cases are related. | 这两宗死亡事件绝不可能有关联 |
[06:04] | I can get you more information | |
[06:06] | on Dr. Wells’ body when I have it. | 等我拿到了威尔士医生的验尸结果 |
[06:09] | But your friend Mr. Graves… | 我能给你更多资讯 |
[06:12] | no sign of struggle either. | 但你的朋友葛雷夫斯先生 |
[06:14] | He had pneumocystis pneumonia. | 他也没有任何挣扎的痕迹 他得了肺囊虫肺炎 |
[06:17] | Undiagnosed, untreated and aggressive. | 从未接受过诊断和治疗,而且侵略性很强 |
[06:20] | That was the primary factor in his death. | 那是他的主要死因 |
[06:23] | What is that? | |
[06:25] | It’s a lung infection. | 那是什么? 是一种肺炎 |
[06:27] | It’s caused by a fungus. | 是由一种霉菌引起的 |
[06:29] | Usually affects older patients who have weak immune systems. | 通常会感染年纪较大又免疫力下降的病人 |
[06:32] | Then how would it kill him that quickly? | 那他怎么会那么快就死了呢? |
[06:34] | The report says that he’d been tied up | 那他怎么会那么快就死了呢? |
[06:36] | crucifixion style. | 报告上说他被绑在十字架上 |
[06:38] | He was hanging by his arms for what, hours probably? | 他的手臂被吊起来多久? |
[06:42] | That’s what deprived him of oxygen. | 大概好几个小时吧? 那就是造成他缺氧的原因 |
[06:45] | That combined with the pneumonia, | 缺氧再加上肺炎? |
[06:47] | he didn’t have a chance. | 他根本没有活路 |
[06:49] | Plus, toxicology found quaaludes in his system. | 再加上,毒理检验发现他体内有安眠酮 |
[06:53] | Those would have depressed his breathing to begin with. | 那种药本来就会压制呼吸 |
[06:55] | Made it difficult for him to struggle or gasp | 让他难以挣扎、喘气或任何他必须… |
[06:58] | or whatever he would need… | |
[07:04] | And listen, that means Theo didn’t suffer, | 还有听好了 那说明席欧死时并没有痛苦 |
[07:09] | if that helps you. | 希望这能让你好过一点 |
[07:11] | So the cause of death was, uh… | 希望这能让你好过一点 |
[07:13] | Suffocation. | -所以他的死因是… -窒息 |
[07:16] | I know what you’re trying to get me to say | 我知道你想要我说什么 |
[07:18] | because it feels like it would make more sense, | 因为感觉上,那样比较说得通 |
[07:21] | but I can’t get there. | 但我无法做出那种结论 |
[07:22] | There’s no proof of foul play, Adam. | 但我无法做出那种结论 |
[07:25] | Nobody was attacked. | 没有任何指向谋杀的证据,亚当 他们都没被攻击 |
[07:27] | The tragedy is that two lives ended far too soon. | 悲剧是两条性命都结束得太早了 |
[07:31] | I’m truly sorry for your loss, | 我真的很遗憾你失去了亲人 |
[07:33] | but I don’t see how these two cases are related in any way. | 但我不认为这两起死亡事件 有任何丝毫的关联 |
[07:37] | I don’t know how anybody else will, either. | 我也不相信有谁会这么认为 |
[07:39] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:49] | June 27, 1981. | 1981年6月27日 |
[07:53] | Seven months ago. | 七个月前,我请求亚当让我怀孕 |
[07:54] | I asked Adam to get me pregnant. | 七个月前,我请求亚当让我怀孕 |
[07:57] | I used a turkey baster with his semen in it to conceive this child. | 我用了装有他的精液的滴油管 来让自己受孕 |
[08:01] | A direct route of transmission. | 这是直接的传播途径 |
[08:03] | And the timeline is making sense. | 而且时间上也说得通 |
[08:07] | I say this because it’s definitive. | 我这么说是因为证据确凿 |
[08:10] | My lab results are mirroring Adam’s | 我的检验结果和亚当的 |
[08:12] | and those of my other gay patients. | 以及我其他同志病患的非常相似 |
[08:28] | It’s a development that leads me to suspect | 这个研究进展让我猜测 |
[08:31] | that this disease could be sexually transmitted. | 这种病可能会借由性行为传播 |
[08:41] | I know he suspects that something is wrong, | 我知道他怀疑事情不对劲 |
[08:43] | but he couldn’t know how sick we all are. | 但他不会知道我们都病得有多严重 |
[08:48] | Our defenses are down, our bodies are under attack. | 我们的抵抗力下降,我们的身体被攻击了 |
[08:56] | Adam. | |
[09:00] | How am I gonna tell him? | 亚当 我要怎么跟他说呢? |
[09:23] | Fungi and bacteria run rampant and unchecked. | 霉菌和细菌猖獗肆虐 |
[09:26] | Opportunistic infection. | 伺机性感染 肺囊虫肺炎、卡波西氏肉瘤… |
[09:27] | Pneumocystis pneumonia. | 伺机性感染 |
[09:29] | Kaposi’s Sarcoma. | 肺囊虫肺炎、卡波西氏肉瘤… |
[09:30] | I need to tell Adam as soon as he gets back. | 亚当一回来,我就要告诉他 |
[09:33] | I need to tell him all of this tomorrow. | 我明天必须把一切都告诉他 |
[09:54] | Okay, there… | 快好了 |
[10:00] | Results will take between seven to ten days. | 检验报告需要七到十天 |
[10:04] | I can have the front desk call you | 我能让服务台打给你安排追踪预约 |
[10:05] | to set up a follow-up appointment. | 我能让服务台打给你安排追踪预约 |
[10:07] | I already know what it is. | 我已经知道是什么了 |
[10:10] | I just need you to confirm it for your records. | 我只是要你确认,以作纪录 |
[10:12] | Oh, really? And what is that? | 真的?那是什么呢? |
[10:17] | Kaposi’s Sarcoma. | 卡波西氏肉瘤 |
[10:21] | Doctor? Sorry. | 医生 |
[10:23] | I have… I have reason to believe | |
[10:24] | that this is sexually transmitted. | 我有理由相信这种病是借由性行为传播的 |
[10:26] | Adam, you’re a young man. It’s probably benign. | 亚当,你还很年轻,那可能是良性的 |
[10:29] | There’s no reason to panic. | 你没必要恐慌 |
[10:31] | No, I… I need you to listen to me. Um, there’s something new out there, | 不,我要你听我说 |
[10:36] | and-and you need to be putting every colleague, | 目前有新的疾病在传播 |
[10:38] | every medical body in New York on high alert. | 你必须让每个同事 |
[10:41] | How do you expect me to get anyone | 纽约的每个医疗机构都提高警觉 |
[10:43] | to take what you’ve just said seriously, exactly? | 你要我怎样说服任何人 把你刚说的话当真呢? |
[10:46] | On your say-so. | 就凭你的一句话? |
[10:48] | I don’t expect you to, | 就凭你的一句话? |
[10:49] | but you will have my results in seven to ten days, | 我没要求你这么做 |
[10:52] | and then maybe you can take me seriously. | 但七至十天后,你会有我的检验结果 |
[11:01] | June 2, 1981. | 或许那时候你能把我说的话当真 1981年6月2日 |
[11:03] | More tests came back today. | 今天收到了更多检验报告 |
[11:05] | The deer on Fire Island are not the origin. | 今天收到了更多检验报告 |
[11:07] | It makes me wonder if this Fran woman is on to something. | 火岛上的鹿并不是起源 这让我很好奇 |
[11:11] | Did all this begin with a lab leak? | 这个叫弗兰的女人是不是查到什么了 难道这一切都是实验室泄漏引起的? |
[11:14] | I was able to confirm that some of what she said about | 我成功证实了部分她说过的 |
[11:17] | the government experiments on Plum Island is true. | 关于政府在梅岛上做实验的事都是真的 |
[11:20] | But weaponized ticks? | 但被用作武器的虱子? |
[11:22] | It feels absurd even entertaining this possibility. | 光是去考虑这种可能性就觉得很荒谬 |
[11:26] | But many of the rashes and fevers in my patients | 但我有很多病人的皮疹和高烧 |
[11:28] | match a cluster of cases in Lyme, Connecticut. | 都跟康州莱姆镇的群组病例相符 |
[11:31] | And now Rocky Mountain Labs wants us to send them | 而现在洛矶山实验室要我们把长岛各地 |
[11:34] | tick samples from all over Long Island. | 虱子的样本寄给他们 |
[11:36] | They suspect that deer ticks are the actual carriers | 他们怀疑鹿蜱才是“莱姆病” |
[11:39] | of this, quote, “Lyme Disease.” | 真正的带原者 |
[11:42] | But what about my gay patients with these changes in immune function? | 但我的同志病患 免疫系统异常又怎么说呢? |
[11:46] | Similar reports of rashes and fever | 去了火岛旅游后不久 |
[11:48] | shortly after trips to Fire Island. | 就会出现类似的皮疹和高烧的病例 |
[11:50] | From weaponized ticks? It doesn’t seem right. | 是被用作武器的虱子引起的? |
[11:54] | Simplistic. Far-fetched. | 这似乎不太对,太简单化、太牵强了 |
[11:57] | What’s more likely is that I’m observing the effects | 更有可能的是,我观察到的是一种 |
[12:00] | of an entirely new pathogen. | 全新病原体所带来的影响 |
[12:02] | It was bound to happen. | 迟早都会发生的,有可能源自任何地方… |
[12:03] | It could have come from anywhere. | 迟早都会发生的,有可能源自任何地方… (喜欢粗暴游戏?) |
[12:17] | Wherever it came from, I’m having trouble | 无论源自何处 |
[12:19] | getting my work any serious attention. | 我很难让我的研究受到重视 |
[12:22] | The neglect faced by this community is criminal. | (请使用保险套) 而这个社群遭受到的忽视 简直就是犯罪行为 |
[12:24] | Surely others have noticed something by now. | 其他人现在一定也察觉到什么了 |
[12:27] | I have to make more noise. | 我必须大肆宣传 |
[12:37] | If you’re looking for an autograph, | (海神之浴) |
[12:38] | you’ll have to wait till after the show. | 要我的签名的话,你得等到表演结束以后 |
[12:41] | Uh, I’m-I’m not here for an autograph. | 我不是来要签名的 |
[12:43] | Um, it’s a matter of public health. | 是公共卫生问题 |
[12:46] | Really? | 真的? |
[12:48] | Well, it’s very kind of you to finally show up. | 真的? 那你就是大好人了,你终于来了 |
[12:51] | Sorry? | (凯西皮札兹) |
[12:52] | I’ve been calling you guys for weeks. | (凯西皮札兹) -什么意思? |
[12:55] | We’ve been bleaching, scrubbing with ethyl alcohol, | -我打给你们已经好几周了 我们都一直在漂白,用乙醇刷地板 |
[12:58] | following every protocol to the T, and still, | 百分之百遵守程序 |
[13:01] | my patrons are getting sick. | 但我的主顾还是都生病了 |
[13:03] | Where the hell have you been? | 你们到底都在干嘛? |
[13:04] | I’m, uh, I’m not here from the Health Department. | 你们到底都在干嘛? 我不是卫生部的人 |
[13:07] | I’m just a concerned citizen. | 我只是个很热心的市民 我是希望你能张贴这些传单 |
[13:10] | Um, I was hoping you could post these. | (喜欢粗暴游戏?) (请使用保险套) |
[13:17] | I brought some boxes of condoms in here, too. | -我包包里也有好几盒保险套 |
[13:19] | Boxes? | -好几盒? |
[13:21] | Yeah. The checkout lady looked at me | 对啊,收银小姐看我的眼神 |
[13:23] | like I was the Whore of Babylon. | 好像我是巴比伦淫妇 |
[13:26] | There’s something new going around. Something deadly. | 有某种新的疾病在蔓延,某种致命的疾病 |
[13:32] | I’m just trying to keep as many people safe as I can. | 我只是想去保护尽可能多的人 |
[13:37] | It’s my last show tonight. | 今晚是我的最后一场秀 |
[13:38] | And it doesn’t feel safe around here anymore. | 今晚是我的最后一场秀 而且感觉这里已经不再是安全的了 |
[13:45] | – Last show? – Mm-hmm. | 最后一场秀? |
[13:48] | End of an era. | 一个时代结束了 |
[13:53] | I should have hung my tiara up years ago. | 好几年前我就该摘掉头冠不干了 |
[13:56] | But I’m stubborn. | 但我很固执 |
[13:58] | Holding on to an old dream. But what a dream it was. | 执着于一个旧有的梦想 |
[14:03] | All that music, all that love. Freedom incarnate. | 但这是个多美的梦想啊,所有的音乐 |
[14:10] | Vitality without shame. | 所有的爱、自由的化身、无愧的生命力 |
[14:13] | But it’s gone now. | 但这都消失了 |
[14:17] | I’ve sensed it coming for a long time. | 我感觉到它的到来已经很久了 |
[14:22] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[14:30] | Deadly, huh? | 致命,是吧? |
[14:36] | Well, go with God, | 那就跟着上帝走吧 |
[14:40] | whatever that means to you. | 不管这对你来说有何意义 |
[14:43] | I’m closing shop. | 我的店要关门了 但听好了,小子… |
[14:48] | Now, listen, kid, | 你太年轻了 你不该在思考要怎样才不会死 |
[14:51] | you are way too young to be thinking about how not to die. | 别忘了要怎么好好活 (爸爸) |
[14:56] | Don’t forget how to live. | (瘟疫的描绘) (欧洲的黑死病) |
[16:06] | I told you. | 我跟你说过了 跟你说过了,就跟你说过了 |
[16:07] | I told you, I told you. | 我跟你说过了 跟你说过了,就跟你说过了 |
[16:20] | I told you. | 我跟你说过了 (41名同志罹患罕见癌症) (爆发于纽约和加州男同志,造成八死) (1987年) (同志癌症) |
[17:32] | Next. | (叠氮胸苷如何对抗艾滋病毒) (艾滋病不是闹着玩的) (安全性交、不共用针头、使用保险套) (北区) (药局) |
[17:34] | Sir, he just said you’re next. | 先生,他刚说轮到你了 |
[18:40] | Mrs. Read, uh, Patrick would have… | 芮德太太,帕特里克会… |
[18:56] | Aye-yi-yi. Gladiola. | 是剑兰花呀 |
[19:11] | No, no, no, no, goddamn it! | 不…不,该死的 |
[19:14] | This is supposed to be open, goddamn it! | 棺木应该是要打开的,该死的 |
[19:18] | We want people to face what happened to you. | 我们要大家去面对你的遭遇 |
[19:21] | Why did you do this? | 你们干嘛这么做? |
[19:23] | Patrick. Patrick. – Patrick. – Gino. | 帕特里克,帕特里克 |
[19:28] | Gino. | 基诺 基诺 我们得进行告别仪式了 (沉默,死亡) |
[19:31] | We need to start the service. | (研发解药) (你们的愤怒在哪里?) (艾滋解放力量联盟) (1988年) (杜绝艾滋病毒) |
[22:20] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[22:25] | We’re not safe, Gino. | 我们不安全,基诺 (30,291人因艾滋病丧命) (死亡人数增加中) (1989年) |
[31:13] | – Synced and corrected by chamallow – – www.MY-SUBS.com – | (《市区本地人报》,觉醒吧!) (已达47,835死亡人数,并持续增加中) (1990年) (《市区本地人报》) (1991年) |