时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | WWW.MY-SUBS.CO | |
[00:17] | Grant that, through this mystery, | 透过这个奥秘, |
[00:19] | your servant Theodore Marcus Graves, | 祢已在基督里安息的仆人 |
[00:22] | who has gone to his rest in Christ, | 席欧多尔马可斯葛雷夫斯 |
[00:25] | may share in the joy | 能分享他复活的喜悦 |
[00:27] | of his resurrection. | |
[00:30] | Forgive whatever sins | 请宽恕他因人性的弱点而犯下的所有罪过 |
[00:32] | he committed through human weakness, | |
[00:33] | and in your goodness grant him everlasting peace. | 以祢的慈悲赐予他永恒的安息 |
[00:37] | How do we still not know what happened? | 我们怎么还不知道是怎么回事? |
[00:40] | I can’t get anything when it comes to the police. | 我无法从警方那里获得任何信息 |
[00:43] | I’m a leper. I’m sorry. | 我是被排斥的人,抱歉 |
[00:45] | “His line is gone out through all the earth. | 祂的声音传遍全天下 |
[00:47] | In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun.” | 神在其中为太阳安设帐幕 |
[00:50] | … who has gone to his rest in Christ… | 他已在基督里安息 山姆 -山姆 -山姆 山姆 |
[01:27] | Wait. Don’t do that. Stop, stop. | -等等,别这样,住手,住手 |
[01:29] | Hey, what are you doing? | -你要干嘛? |
[01:31] | I’m trying to keep you from pulling out the IV. | 我要阻止你拔掉点滴针头 |
[01:37] | Billy. | 比利? |
[01:39] | Hey. | 喂… |
[01:41] | You’re… you’re not a nurse. | 不,你不…你不是护士 |
[01:44] | How do you know? | 你怎么会知道呢? |
[01:46] | You never asked me what I did for a living. | 你从没问过我的工作 |
[01:50] | But then again, it was hard to hear anything | 不过话说回来,戴着皮面具也很难听清楚 |
[01:51] | from under that leather hood. | |
[01:53] | No. | 不要,喂,不要,不要 |
[01:55] | Hey, no. No. Ah! | |
[01:56] | Fighting with my nurse won’t improve your condition, Sam. | 抗拒我的护士并不会改善病情,山姆 |
[01:59] | Theo? | 席欧? |
[02:02] | I prefer Doctor. | 你该叫我“医生” |
[02:04] | I see you were admitted with Pneumocystis pneumonia. | 我看看,你是因为肺囊虫肺炎入院的 |
[02:08] | It’s a pretty serious infection | 这是一种相当普遍的霉菌引起的 |
[02:09] | caused by a fairly common fungus. | 非常严重的感染 |
[02:12] | What? | 什么? 通常都会自行痊愈 |
[02:13] | It usually resolves on its own, | 通常都会自行痊愈 |
[02:14] | but your immune system | 但你的免疫系统似乎没有任何反应 |
[02:16] | doesn’t seem to be responding. | |
[02:18] | – No. – I need… | -不行 |
[02:20] | I need to see a real doctor. Just get me out of this dump! | -我需要…我要看真的医生 |
[02:22] | Hey. | -让我离开这个烂地方 -喂! |
[02:24] | Unfortunately, | 很不幸的是 |
[02:26] | this is the only hospital that would see you. | 只有这家医院会给你治疗 |
[02:29] | People are afraid of this thing. | 大家都很害怕这种病 |
[02:34] | They’re afraid of you. | 他们都很怕你 |
[03:48] | I’m glad you’re on your feet. | 真高兴你能下床走路了 |
[03:51] | It’s hard for me to see you like this. | 看到你这样,我很难过 |
[03:54] | You were always so vital. | 你一向都是充满活力的 |
[03:59] | So were you. | 你也是啊 |
[04:02] | Theo, I don’t know what happened to you that night. | 席欧,我不知道你那晚的遭遇 |
[04:05] | I didn’t kill you, did I? | 不是我害死你的,对吧? |
[04:08] | Did you intend to kill me, Sam? | 山姆,你原本想害死我吗? |
[04:13] | I don’t think so. | -应该不是 |
[04:14] | That should’ve been an easy answer. | -答案应该是很简单的 |
[04:17] | What about the others? | 那其他人呢? |
[04:20] | The others? | -其他人? |
[04:21] | The other lives you devoured. | -其他被你吞噬的生命 |
[04:25] | You spent a lifetime looking away | 你一辈子都在忽视你的行为所造成的后果 |
[04:26] | from the consequences of your actions, | |
[04:29] | but everything catches up to you in the end. | 但是到最后,报应还是会找上你 |
[04:33] | Where are you taking me? I don’t like this game. | 你要带我去哪里?我不喜欢这个游戏 |
[04:38] | Do you remember when I told you that something was coming? | 还记得我跟你说过有东西要来了吗? |
[04:41] | That I could feel it? | 说我能感觉得到吗? |
[04:43] | – Yes. – Well… | -记得 |
[04:46] | that something’s here. | -那个东西就在这里 |
[05:02] | Oh, Christ, that smell. | 天啊,好臭啊 |
[05:05] | No, I don’t want to come in here. | 不,我不要进去 |
[05:07] | No one else will, Sam. That’s why you have to. | 没人会进来,山姆,所以你必须进来 |
[05:11] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[05:22] | What happened to him? | 他是怎么了? |
[05:24] | He was admitted about a month ago | 他是大概一个月前入院的 |
[05:26] | with the same infection you have. | 得了跟你一样的肺炎 |
[05:36] | Who is that? | 他是谁? |
[05:40] | That’s Danny, Sam. Don’t you remember Danny? | 他是丹尼,山姆,不记得丹尼了吗? |
[05:44] | The first guy we opened our relationship up to. | 我们开始开放式关系的第一个约炮对象? |
[05:48] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[05:54] | He used to be so beautiful. | 他以前是多么俊美 |
[05:56] | And more than that, | 不仅如此,他还是个很有天分的作家 |
[05:57] | he was a very talented writer. | |
[06:00] | I knew that. | 我知道,他写了一部独角剧 |
[06:01] | He wrote a one-man play. It was… really good. | 非常精彩 |
[06:08] | He had a kind of flair. | 他有某种天赋 |
[06:10] | Did you go see it? The play? | -你去看了吗?那出剧? |
[06:12] | No, no, he-he got me tickets… | -没有,他有给我门票 |
[06:16] | but, no, I didn’t go. | 但…没有,我没去看 |
[06:17] | And you never brought it up again, did you? | 而且你也没再提起过,对吗? |
[06:19] | Danny thought you had seen the play, Sam. | 丹尼以为你去看了 |
[06:21] | He thought you didn’t know how to tell him that you hated it. | 他以为你不知道要怎么告诉他你不喜欢 |
[06:23] | What? I never told him that he didn’t have talent. | 什么?我从来没说过他没有才华 |
[06:28] | Well, you didn’t tell him anything, Sam, | 可是你什么也都没说,山姆 |
[06:30] | and that’s the impression that you left. | 那就是你留给他的印象 |
[06:34] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊,天啊,快救他 |
[06:35] | Oh, God. Help him. Theo, help him. | |
[06:38] | – There’s no use, Sam. – Somebody help him! | -席欧,救他,快来人啊 -没用的,山姆 |
[06:40] | There’s no one there to hear you. | 这里没有其他人了 |
[06:41] | Why did you bring me here? | -干嘛带我来这里? -这不是你做的事吗? |
[06:42] | Isn’t that what you do? You show things | 跟你的客户展示他们从未见过的东西 |
[06:44] | to your clients that they’ve never seen before. | |
[06:46] | – Things they’ll never forget. – This is not my fault. | -让他们永生难忘的东西 -这不是我的错 |
[06:48] | Come on. There’s more to see. | 走吧,还有更多等着你去看 |
[07:11] | Stewart. | 史都华 |
[07:13] | He was sick before he met you, | 认识你之前,他就已经生病了 |
[07:14] | but he didn’t know it yet. | 但他那时并不知情 |
[07:16] | The doctors don’t understand why he’s wasting away so fast. | 医生都不明白他怎么会恶化得这么快 |
[07:20] | He was fine when we were together. | 我们在一起时,他还好好的 比好好的还要更好 |
[07:22] | – Better than fine. – Was that before | 那是在你把他关在笼子里之前还是之后? |
[07:23] | or after you wouldn’t let him out of the cage? | 那是在你把他关在笼子里之前还是之后? |
[07:30] | I was coked up, Theo. I got carried away. | 我那时吸了很多古柯碱,神智不清 |
[07:33] | I have always pushed the limits. | -我一向都在挑战极限 |
[07:35] | “I, I, I.” | -“我、我、我” |
[07:38] | Look beyond yourself, Sam. | 别只顾自己,山姆 |
[07:42] | What about him? | 他呢? |
[07:46] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我不该来的 |
[07:48] | He doesn’t know it’s you, Sam. | 他不知道是你,山姆,亲他一下吧 |
[07:50] | – Give him a kiss. – What? | -什么? |
[07:52] | He needs compassion. | -他需要关怀 |
[07:56] | I’m sorry. You’ve asked the wrong person. | 很抱歉,你问错人了 |
[08:02] | It’s not my place. | 这不是我的责任 每个人都有表示慈爱的责任,山姆 |
[08:04] | It’s everyone’s place to show love, Sam. | 每个人都有表示慈爱的责任,山姆 |
[08:31] | Please, Theo. | 拜托,席欧,我好累,我需要回我的病房 |
[08:32] | I’m so tired. I need to get to my room. | |
[08:35] | That’s where we’re headed. | 我们就是要去那里 |
[08:46] | This is not my room. | -这不是我的病房 |
[08:48] | It is, Sam. Go inside. | -是你的,山姆,进去吧 |
[09:11] | How long have I been here? | 我住院多久了? |
[09:15] | Long enough to be forgotten. | 久到都不记得了 |
[09:17] | I would never be left to rot like this. | 我永远不会像这样被丢在这里等死的 |
[09:20] | There are people who love me. | 我有爱我的人 |
[09:23] | It’s one thing to be celebrated, Sam. | 那是值得庆祝的事,山姆 |
[09:27] | It’s another thing entirely to be loved. | 但是被爱完全是另外一回事 |
[09:33] | You’ve surrounded yourself with beautiful people | 你让俊美的人围绕着你 |
[09:37] | who loved beautiful things. | 他们都热爱美丽的东西 |
[09:41] | But those beautiful people… | 但是那些俊美的人 |
[09:43] | they don’t have a taste for this kind of beauty. | 他们并不欣赏这种美 (异丙醇) |
[09:55] | What happened to me? | 我是怎么了? 你的免疫系统持续衰退 |
[09:57] | Your immune system continued to decay, | 你的免疫系统持续衰退 |
[10:00] | and your body lost all ability to fight off | 你的身体毫无抵抗能力 |
[10:03] | even the smallest infection. | 即使是最细微的感染 |
[10:06] | The lesions on your skin, | 你皮肤上的损伤 |
[10:08] | those are nothing compared | 远远比不上你体能的病变 |
[10:10] | to what’s happening inside your body. | |
[10:11] | What about medication? | 那药物治疗呢? |
[10:14] | I’ll pay. I don’t care how much it costs. | 我会付钱,不管要多少 |
[10:19] | There’s no cure for this. | 这种病无药可治 |
[10:22] | Money can’t buy your way out this time. | 这一次钱也买不到一条生路了 |
[10:27] | Do something. Help him. | 做点什么,救他 |
[10:29] | Help me. Do something! I can’t die like this. | 救救我,做点什么,我不要这种死法 |
[10:32] | I don’t deserve to die like this. | 我不该这样死掉的 |
[10:33] | Theo, do something! Help me! | 席欧,快做点什么,救救我 |
[10:35] | Please. | 求你了 |
[10:40] | Help me. | 救救我,快来救救我 |
[10:43] | Somebody help me. | |
[11:09] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[11:15] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[11:22] | Where am I? | 这是哪里? |
[11:35] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么回事? |
[11:40] | Where am I? | 我在哪里? |
[11:43] | Hello? | 有人在吗? |
[11:47] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[11:51] | Being locked in a cage isn’t as comfy | 被关在笼子里并没有你想的那么舒适吗? |
[11:52] | – as you imagined it to be? – Get me out of here. | 放我出去 |
[11:54] | No, no. | 不行,不行,我们要玩一玩 |
[11:55] | We’re gonna have a little fun. | |
[11:59] | Hmm… | |
[12:03] | Ooh. | |
[12:04] | What’s this? | 这是什么呢?要去钓鱼吗? |
[12:06] | Gone fishing? | |
[12:09] | Judge all you want. | 随便你怎么批判我 |
[12:10] | Gives a lot of people pleasure. You wouldn’t understand. | 很多人都乐在其中,你不会懂的 |
[12:13] | No, I wouldn’t understand such grotesque extremes. | 没错,我不会理解这种怪诞极端的欢愉 |
[12:15] | It’s people like you who make the world hate people like me. | 是你这种人让全世界都憎恨像我这样的人 |
[12:19] | Says the gay hit man. | 同志杀手在发表高见吗? |
[12:21] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[12:23] | You and I are not that dissimilar. | 你跟我并没有那么不同 |
[12:26] | We’re both deeply misunderstood, but there is | 我们都是被深深误解的人 |
[12:30] | one big difference. | 但有一点截然不同 |
[12:32] | I don’t believe that my pain | 我不认为自己的痛苦比别人的还要沉重 |
[12:35] | is greater than everyone else’s. | |
[12:50] | It’s one thing to indulge in a fetish. | 沉醉于恋物癖是一回事 |
[12:54] | It’s another to enjoy torturing people. | 但纵情享受虐待别人又是另外一回事了 |
[12:58] | I give pain to people to take it away. | -我给予痛苦是为了要摆脱痛苦 -瞎扯 |
[13:01] | Bullshit. | 你施加痛苦,因为你很痛苦 |
[13:03] | You inflict pain because you are in pain. | 你施加痛苦,因为你很痛苦 |
[13:07] | Pain given is pain experienced. | 施加的痛苦就是经历过的痛苦 |
[13:10] | There’s an art to the pain I give. | 我赋予的痛苦是一种艺术 |
[13:12] | Not like this. | 不是这种,他在伤害他,真的 |
[13:14] | He’s hurting him, really. Make him stop. | 快让他住手 |
[13:16] | So it’s different with someone you love? | 所以你爱的人就不一样吗? |
[13:19] | Who is this man, Sam? | 山姆,这家伙是谁? 我不要看到他这个样子 |
[13:23] | – I don’t want to see him like this. – Look at him. | 看着他,山姆 |
[13:24] | Sam, look at the man who caused you the most pain. | 看看这个造成你极大痛苦的家伙 |
[13:29] | – Acknowledge your father’s presence. – No! | -快叫一声“父亲”吧 |
[13:32] | Stop! | -不要,快住手 |
[13:34] | Is this where all the violence began? | 所有的暴力是这样开始的吗? |
[13:36] | Please… | -求你了 -我爱你,山姆 |
[13:38] | Make it stop! | 求你了,快住手 |
[13:45] | Ah… | |
[13:47] | Is this another link in the chain of violence? | 这是一系列暴力中的另一个环节吗? |
[13:49] | Who is this? | 他是谁? |
[13:51] | My first boss when I worked on Wall Street. | 我在华尔街上班时的第一个老板 |
[13:54] | Oh, yes. You so | 是啊,没错 |
[13:57] | badly wanted the approval of those cavemen. | 你多迫切地渴望得到那些野蛮人的认可 |
[14:00] | They were never gonna accept a faggot | 他们的上流圈 永远都不会接纳像你这样的娘炮 |
[14:02] | like you into their league. | 我比那家公司里的任何人都还要勤奋 |
[14:03] | I worked harder than anyone at that firm. | 我比那家公司里的任何人都还要勤奋 |
[14:07] | I was smarter and faster than all of them combined, | 他们全部加起来都不够我聪明和敏捷 |
[14:10] | and they still made me feel so small, | 但他们还是让我感觉 那么渺小、那么一文不值 |
[14:12] | so worthless. | 所以你离开了金融界成为收藏家 |
[14:13] | You left finance and you became a collector. | 所以你离开了金融界成为收藏家 |
[14:16] | Hoarding art and men and money | 囤积艺术品、男人和金钱 |
[14:18] | just to show those Wall Street boys. | 只为了向那些华尔街家伙炫耀 |
[14:20] | No one was ever gonna take away my power ever again. | 再也不会有人夺走我的权势了 |
[14:22] | You can’t blame me | 你不能怪我还保有一点自尊 |
[14:25] | for having some self-respect. | |
[14:27] | Is that what you call this? | 你认为这是自尊? |
[14:58] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[15:00] | I am the one | 让大家畏惧的人应该是我 |
[15:02] | – who should be feared. – Ooh. | |
[15:05] | So defensive. | 防卫心好重啊 |
[15:07] | Is that how you talk to your God? | -你是这样跟上帝沟通的吗? |
[15:09] | Get me out of here! | -放开我 |
[15:10] | Time to face him, Sam. | 是时候面对了,山姆 你的恐惧、你的混乱 |
[15:11] | Your fear. Your chaos. | 你的恐惧、你的混乱 |
[15:14] | Your shame. | -你的耻辱、你的阴影 |
[15:15] | Your shadow. | -不 |
[15:18] | Avoiding him now | 现在逃避他,只会让你更加痛苦 |
[15:20] | is only gonna make it more painful. | |
[15:23] | Help! Let me go! | 放开我! |
[16:03] | Sam, | 山姆,你甩不掉他的 |
[16:04] | you can’t outrun him. | |
[16:08] | You’re too slow. | 你太慢了 |
[16:21] | The darkness always wins. | 邪恶总会是赢家 |
[16:27] | All we can ever do is… transcend. | 我们唯一能做的就是…超越 |
[18:21] | Well done, Sam. | 做得好,山姆 |
[18:25] | Well done. | 做得好 (1987年) |
[20:41] | Your IV drip is empty. | 你的点滴空了 护士最后一次来检查是什么时候? |
[20:43] | When was the last time the nurse checked on you? | 护士最后一次来检查是什么时候? 什么? |
[20:47] | Okay, shh, shh. | 好的 |
[20:58] | Goddamn it. Where is everyone? | 该死的 人都去哪里了? |
[21:04] | I’m bringing you water. | 我在帮你倒水 |
[21:14] | – You got it? – Mm-hmm. | 可以吗? |
[21:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:20] | There you go. | 拿好 |
[21:29] | There you go. | 喝吧 |
[21:32] | Okay? | 好了吗? |
[21:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:47] | I… picked up your meds. | 我帮你拿了药 |
[21:54] | Mr. Read. | 芮德先生 |
[21:57] | It’s about time. | 终于来了,他妈的人都去哪儿了? |
[21:58] | Where the fuck is everybody? | |
[22:00] | His drip is empty, and when was the last time he was fed? | 他的点滴是空的 他最后一次吃东西是什么时候? |
[22:02] | Can you give us the room, please? | 能请你回避吗? 不管你想跟他说什么 都可以跟我说,我是他爱人 |
[22:04] | Anything that you have to say | 不管你想跟他说什么 都可以跟我说,我是他爱人 |
[22:05] | to him, you can say to me. I’m his lover. | 如果不是家属,这有违… |
[22:07] | If you’re not a relative, then it’s against | 如果不是家属,这有违… 说吧,他能留下,拜托,他能留下 |
[22:08] | – the hospital policy… – Oh, come on. | 说吧,他能留下,拜托,他能留下 -他能留下 -好吧 |
[22:10] | He can stay. Please, he can stay. He can stay. | -他能留下 -好吧 |
[22:11] | Fine. | 请你坐下,坐下吧 |
[22:12] | Please sit. | 请你坐下,坐下吧 |
[22:13] | Come sit down. | |
[22:15] | We’ve, uh, | 我们收到了你的视网膜影像诊断报告 |
[22:17] | gotten back your retinal imagining, and | |
[22:20] | unfortunately the cytomegalovirus has completely | 不幸的是,巨细胞病毒 已造成双眼视网膜完全剥离 |
[22:22] | detached both retinas from the backs of your eyes. | 就在你眼球后方 |
[22:25] | So, what-what does that mean? | 所以这是什么意思? |
[22:27] | The blindness is permanent. | 永久性失明 |
[22:30] | But, I mean, can’t you operate? | 但…能动手术吗? |
[22:32] | It’s a, it’s a, it’s a detachment, so you just, you reattach it. | 这是…这是…这是剥离 所以你只是…重新把视网膜贴上 |
[22:35] | AIDS patients aren’t eligible for these kinds of operations. | 艾滋病患不符合接受这种手术的资格 |
[22:38] | They’re not eligible? | 他们不符合资格? |
[22:41] | Even if he was, | 就算符合,这也是非常复杂的手术 |
[22:42] | it’s a complicated procedure. | 知道吗?你们医生总是这么说 |
[22:44] | You know, this is what you people always say. | 总是太复杂 |
[22:45] | It’s always too complicated. You’re a doctor. | 总是太复杂 你是医生 |
[22:48] | If you don’t have any other questions, | 如果没别的疑问,我先告辞了 |
[22:49] | I will leave you two alone. | 我有很多疑问,何时会有解药? |
[22:51] | Oh, I have plenty of other questions. | 怎么到现在都还没有? |
[22:52] | When is a cure coming? Why isn’t it here yet? | 怎么到现在都还没有? 你该感到羞耻,这根本就是恐怖故事 |
[22:54] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你该感到羞耻,这根本就是恐怖故事 |
[22:55] | This is a fucking horror. | 基诺 |
[22:56] | Gino… | 基诺 |
[22:58] | can’t you just be here with me? | 能不能好好陪陪我? |
[23:03] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[23:12] | You want some applesauce? | 想吃点苹果泥吗?我买了好吃的 |
[23:14] | I got the good kind, the kind with the cinnamon. | -有肉桂的那种 -好的 |
[23:16] | Okay. | -好吗? -好 |
[23:17] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -好吗? -好 |
[23:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:27] | Here we go. | 吃吧 |
[23:29] | Okay. Okay, here we go. Right… | 好,好的 来啦,吃吧 |
[23:32] | there, right there. | 吃吧 |
[23:40] | Fuck. | 该死的 |
[23:42] | Oh, fuck. | 天啊,该死的 |
[23:44] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[23:47] | Ugh… | |
[23:51] | I want you to sell my life insurance policy. | 我要你把我的人寿保险卖掉 |
[23:54] | There’s a cash reserve. | 我要你把我的人寿保险卖掉 有一笔现金储蓄,够支付我的葬礼 |
[23:57] | It’ll pay for my funeral. | 拜托,请你别这么说,帕特里克 |
[23:58] | Come on, come on, don’t talk like that, Patrick. | 拜托,请你别这么说,帕特里克 |
[24:00] | – This… – No, no, no, no, no, no, come on. | 不,让我说,拜托 |
[24:02] | If you don’t sell it, it’ll just go to my parents. | 如果你不卖掉,保险金就会是我父母的 |
[24:07] | I don’t want that, okay? | 那不是我要的,懂吗? |
[24:10] | I don’t want it to go to them. I want it to go to you. | 我不要他们得到保险金 |
[24:13] | Please. | 我要你拿到那笔钱,拜托 |
[24:18] | – Okay. I promise. – Yeah? | 好,我答应你 |
[24:20] | Mm-hmm. | 真的? |
[24:21] | I love you so much. | 我真的好爱你 |
[24:35] | Okay, all right, here. | 好,好的,吃吧 |
[24:59] | Uh… help. | 帮帮忙 |
[25:05] | Help me, please. | 请帮帮我 |
[25:31] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[25:39] | Ow. | 帕特里克 |
[26:13] | Anybody? | 有人吗? 帕特里克 好的 帕特里克 帕特里克 |
[26:49] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[26:57] | Nurse? | 护士? |
[27:02] | Nurse? | 护士? |
[27:06] | Somebody there? | 有人在吗? 帕特里克 |
[27:10] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[27:13] | Who’s that? Please. | 是谁?请你说话 |
[27:15] | Speak up, please, please. | 拜托,请说话 |
[27:23] | Open your eyes. | 睁开你的眼睛 |
[27:27] | They are open. | 我的眼睛是张开的 |
[27:29] | Look at me, Patrick. | 看着我,帕特里克 |
[27:32] | I can’t, I can’t… | 我看不见,看不见 |
[27:48] | I can see. | 我看得见了 |
[27:52] | I can see. | 我看得见了 |
[27:54] | I can s-see… I can see you. | 我看见了,我看见你了 |
[27:57] | I can see. | 我看得见你 |
[28:01] | You cried when you saw me in this. | 看到我穿婚纱的样子,你哭了 小芭 |
[28:11] | Are you here to punish me? | 你是来惩罚我的吗? |
[28:13] | No. | 不是的 |
[28:16] | Sweetheart… | 亲爱的 |
[28:19] | There’s nothing left of you to punish. | 你已经没什么好惩罚的了 |
[28:23] | I’m here to help you see. | 我是来帮你看清楚的 |
[29:03] | Do you remember this? | 还记得这件事吗? |
[29:07] | Hey. Downtown Native. | 喂,《市区本地人报》记者 你要告诉我是怎么回事 |
[29:10] | You gonna tell me what happened here, | 还是要我自己去查清楚? |
[29:11] | or am I gonna have to figure it out myself? | 还是要我自己去查清楚? 好的,帮个忙,注意警戒线 |
[29:13] | Okay, do me a favor and mind the line. | 好的,帮个忙,注意警戒线 |
[29:14] | All right, all right, all right, all right. | 好的…好的 |
[29:16] | – I’ll mind it. – Gino. | -我会注意的 -基诺? |
[29:17] | The day after Halloween, 1980. | 那是1980年的万圣节隔天 |
[29:21] | It was the day you two first met. | 你们第一次见面 |
[29:23] | We were still married, but you were unhappy. | 我们还没离婚,但你并不快乐 |
[29:27] | All right, now your turn, what’s the story? | 好的,现在换你了,是怎么回事? |
[29:29] | Okay, saucebox. | 好吧,冒失鬼 |
[29:30] | The story is, the kid fell from the fire escape. | 有个小伙子从逃生梯上掉下来了 |
[29:35] | Oh, that explains the mess. | 这样啊…难怪一塌糊涂了 他吸食了大量天使尘 自己从窗口跳出来了 |
[29:36] | He threw himself out the window high on PCP. | 他吸食了大量天使尘 自己从窗口跳出来了 |
[29:39] | An angel on angel dust. | 吸食了天使尘的天使 |
[29:40] | – Right. – There’s got to be another way out. | -没错 -一定还有别的解脱方法 |
[29:43] | People like us. | 像我们这种人 |
[29:45] | We just need someplace to go, right? | 我们只需要一个能去的地方,对吧? |
[29:49] | – How do you mean? – Somewhere to go. Do you want to… ? | -什么意思? |
[29:53] | What? Do I, do I, do I want to what? | -一个能去的地方 -你要不要… |
[29:55] | There was something about his swagger. | -什么?我要不要…怎样? 他的狂妄有点意思 |
[30:05] | I’m Gino. | 我叫基诺 |
[30:07] | Don’t keep me flapping too long. | 别让我等太久 |
[30:23] | August 1977… | 1977年8月 |
[30:25] | There was a holdup at a bodega | 有一家杂货店发生了抢劫 你的伙伴开枪打死了嫌犯 |
[30:27] | and your partner shot the suspect. | 好的 |
[30:31] | Here we go, here you go. | 没事了,没事了 |
[30:34] | He was gonna shoot first, right? | -他本来要先开枪的,对吧? -对 |
[30:36] | – Right, Patrick? – Right. | 帕特里克,对不对? |
[30:38] | You did the right thing, Steve. | 对,你这么做是对的,史提夫 |
[30:40] | We’ll take the report later. Go get him cleaned up. | 待会再写报告,先带他去清洗干净 |
[30:42] | – Yes, sir. – Oh, God. | -好的 -天啊 |
[30:45] | Oh, God. | -走吧 -天啊 走吧,过来,没事了,走吧,快走 |
[30:46] | Come on, it’s okay, come on. | 走吧,过来,没事了,走吧,快走 |
[30:51] | Steve shouldn’t have pulled his trigger. | 史提夫不应该开枪的 |
[30:53] | You had things under control. | 那时一切都在你的掌控之中了 |
[30:55] | What have I done? | 我做了什么? 现在你的手也沾满血了 |
[30:57] | Now there was blood on your hands. | 现在你的手也沾满血了 |
[30:59] | You know what? I’d… | 你知道吗?我会… |
[31:01] | I’d have done exactly the same thing, buddy. | 我也会跟你一样开枪,兄弟 |
[31:04] | Really. | 真的 |
[31:05] | A lie. | 一个谎言 |
[31:07] | But you already knew how shame could break a young man. | 但你早就知道 羞耻心能怎样让一个年轻人崩溃 |
[31:10] | You got a, uh… | 你有…你耳朵后面有血迹 |
[31:12] | Behind your ear… | 好的,这里…那…过来 |
[31:24] | Come here, come here. | 没事的,没事了,没事 好的,好了,这里,过来,过来 |
[31:28] | Okay? | 没事吧? 你放任自己时 你可以是非常温柔的,帕特里克 |
[31:29] | You could be so tender | 你放任自己时 |
[31:31] | when you let yourself be, Patrick. | 你可以是非常温柔的,帕特里克 |
[32:00] | What the hell? | 搞什么? 不是你,就是他的缘故 |
[32:01] | It was either you or him. | 不是你,就是他的缘故 |
[32:03] | More blood down the drain… | 罪孽就越来越深重了 |
[32:05] | Fuck away from me, faggot! | 离我远点,娘炮 你们他妈的在里面干嘛? |
[32:07] | What the fuck is going on in there? | 你们他妈的在里面干嘛? 那不是…是他勾引我的,他亲了我的脸 |
[32:09] | He just, uh, he came onto me. He was kissing my fucking face! | 那不是…是他勾引我的,他亲了我的脸 |
[32:12] | Get out of here, Read. Go! | 你给我滚,芮德,快滚 |
[32:15] | It was a violent lie. | 那是个很暴力的谎言 |
[32:18] | One that wounded you both. | 把你们俩都伤害了的谎言 |
[32:23] | The shame. The lies. The violence. | 羞耻心、谎言、暴力 |
[32:27] | It’s a cycle, Patrick. | 这是个循环,帕特里克 他妈的给我站起来 |
[32:28] | Get the fuck out. | 他妈的给我站起来 |
[32:31] | You didn’t start it, | 这不是你开始的 |
[32:33] | but that didn’t stop it from breaking you into pieces. | 但那并没有阻止你变得支离破碎 |
[32:51] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[32:56] | I can’t do it. | 我办不到 快好了 |
[32:58] | Almost. You’re close. | 快好了 快完成了 |
[33:01] | Just make the parts fit. | 只要部位的大小合适就行了 |
[33:03] | I don’t want to. | 我不想这么做 |
[33:06] | Neither did I. | 我也不想,但我这么做是为了帮助别人 |
[33:07] | But I did it to help people. | |
[33:10] | To help people like me. | 帮助像我这样的人 需要我帮助的人,因为没有人会帮他们 |
[33:12] | People who needed my help because no one else would. | 需要我帮助的人,因为没有人会帮他们 |
[33:14] | But it’s so… ugly. | 但这太…丑陋了 |
[33:17] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[33:19] | So what? | 所以是怎样?有疤痕就不好看了吗? |
[33:21] | The scars are not attractive? | |
[33:23] | Maybe you could cover them up, then. | 那或许你能把疤痕藏起来 |
[33:26] | You’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 把它们藏在制服底下 |
[33:27] | Hide them under a uniform. | 把它们藏在制服底下 |
[33:32] | Put on the head. | 把头接上去吧 |
[33:37] | Ugh. Never mind. | 算了,我自己来 |
[33:38] | I’ll do it myself. | |
[33:55] | This is you, Patrick. | 这就是你,帕特里克 |
[33:58] | You were botched up, | 脑袋里一片混乱 只是一个乱糟糟的人 奋不顾身地冲向每个逃生舱口 |
[33:59] | just a mess of a person | 只是一个乱糟糟的人 |
[34:00] | throwing yourself down all those escape hatches. | 奋不顾身地冲向每个逃生舱口 |
[34:04] | You gathered up all those pieces | 你搜集那些肉块 |
[34:07] | and put yourself back together over and over again. | 试图把自己重新组合起来 一而再再而三 |
[34:11] | Why did you keep doing that? | 你干嘛要持续那么做呢? |
[34:15] | Did it make it stop? | 那会让一切消失吗? |
[34:17] | What? | 什么? |
[34:19] | That pain. | 你的痛苦 |
[34:22] | The pain that made you tear yourself up in the first place. | 最初把你自己撕成碎片的痛苦 |
[34:26] | Your body will keep reminding you of it | 你的身体会不断提醒你 |
[34:28] | until you face that. | 直到你勇于面对为止 |
[34:30] | Face what? | 面对什么? |
[34:33] | This, son, is a snub-nosed revolver. | 儿子,这是一把短管左轮手枪 |
[34:36] | Easy to handle. | 很容易驾驭,以体积而言,它威力强大 |
[34:38] | Powerful for its size. | |
[34:39] | Plenty of people met God… | 很多人到最后都见到上帝了… |
[34:40] | I really don’t want to be here. | -我真的不想来这里 -你必须面对这一刻 |
[34:42] | You need to face this moment. | 有个想抢劫酒庄的黑人也一样 |
[34:45] | I remember what happens. | 我记得是怎么回事了 |
[34:49] | Now… your turn. | 现在… |
[34:52] | Show me your stance, son. | 换你了,让我看看你的架势,儿子 |
[34:55] | Good. Get the target in sight. | 很好,瞄准目标,保持平稳,然后开枪 |
[34:57] | Hold steady, then shoot. | |
[35:11] | You’re not hitting the target | 你没射中目标,因为你的枪握得不够稳 |
[35:13] | because your grip isn’t firm enough. | |
[35:14] | Huh, you what they call that? | 知道大家叫这个什么吗?柔弱无力 |
[35:16] | – Limp wristing. – Yes, sir. | 是的,先生 |
[35:27] | So, how about it? Are you a limp wrist? | 所以你觉得怎么样? -你柔弱无力吗? -不是的,先生 |
[35:30] | – No, sir. – Then prove it. | 那就证明给我看 |
[35:32] | Don’t you want to wear a badge | 你不希望像你老爸和爷爷那样当警察吗? |
[35:33] | like your old man and your grandpa, huh? | |
[35:35] | Make us proud. | 让我们以你为荣 |
[35:43] | Steady your aim | 这一次你要稳稳地瞄准 |
[35:44] | and hit the goddamn target this time. | 然后射中该死的目标 |
[35:50] | Come on. | 加油 |
[35:55] | Goddamn it! | 该死的 |
[35:57] | Your sissy little limp wrist is gonna get us killed! | 你这柔弱无力的娘娘腔会害死我们的 |
[36:02] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[36:05] | I didn’t know if he was reloading for the target or for me. | 我不确定他是为了那些铁罐 还是为了我而重装子弹的 像这样 |
[36:11] | I can do it. | -我行的 |
[36:12] | Do what? Huh? This? | -做什么?像这样吗? |
[36:14] | And this? And this? | -天啊 -还是这样?还有这样? |
[36:18] | And this? | 像这样吗? |
[36:20] | You can’t even handle the sound. | 你连枪声都受不了 |
[36:22] | Think we had earmuffs on Okinawa? | 你以为二战时我们有耳罩吗? |
[36:24] | Huh, cover our ears like little girls? | 像小女孩一样盖住耳朵吗? |
[36:26] | Had to fire and fight because it was kill or be killed. | 我们得开枪和战斗 因为不是杀,就是被杀 |
[36:29] | We’re done. | 练习结束了 |
[36:52] | It’s worse than I remember. | 比我记忆中的还要糟 (心率低下) (警示关闭) |
[37:17] | Gino. | 基诺 |
[37:19] | Hmm? | |
[37:20] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴看到你 |
[37:23] | I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. | 我不会想去别的地方 |
[37:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:32] | – No. – I’m so sorry. | 别这么说 |
[37:35] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | -我真的很抱歉 -不…不 |
[37:37] | You don’t have anything to be sorry about. | 你并没有对不起我 |
[37:47] | I don’t know… | 我不知道什么是真实的 |
[37:49] | what’s real. | |
[37:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:54] | It’s the sickness, baby. | 是因为你的病,宝贝 |
[37:56] | It’s okay, I got you. | 没关系的,我会照顾好你 |
[38:01] | Okay, I got you. | 没关系,我会照顾好你的 |
[38:03] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:28] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我在呢,我在这里 |
[38:30] | I’ve got you. I’ve got you. | 有我在呢,我会照顾你的 |
[41:40] | – Synced and corrected by chamallow – – www.MY-SUBS.com – | (心跳停止) |