时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | God, please. I’ll do anything. | 上帝啊,求祢什么都别做 |
[00:27] | I will go to confession, just make it stop. | 别再让我吐了,我会去忏悔的 |
[00:29] | If you’re gonna go to confession, | 要去忏悔的话,你可能要带食物和水 |
[00:32] | you might want to bring some food and water. | -你会在那里很久的 -谢谢啊 |
[00:33] | You’re gonna be there awhile. | -你会在那里很久的 |
[00:34] | Thanks. | -谢谢啊 |
[00:36] | Does everyone have to be out here to see this? | 大家都得看我吐吗? |
[00:38] | It’s not a goddamn floor show. | 又不是该死的表演秀 |
[00:40] | Baby, I don’t think you’re the first person | 宝贝,你并不是第一个 |
[00:43] | who’s gotten seasick on this thing. | 坐船会晕船的人 |
[00:44] | You’re right. This isn’t embarrassing at all. | 是啊,这一点都不丢脸呢 |
[00:48] | And I wish it was just being seasick, | 真希望我只是晕船,但我每天早上都这样 |
[00:50] | but I’ve been doing this every morning. | 我肯定得了什么病 |
[00:52] | I’ve definitely got something. | 我肯定得了什么病 |
[00:54] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪哦 不知道奇不奇怪,但糟透了 |
[00:56] | I don’t know if it’s weird, but it sucks. | 不知道奇不奇怪,但糟透了 |
[00:58] | No, it’s weird. I… | 真的,太奇怪了 汉娜在我的电话答录机留言说 |
[00:59] | Hannah left a message on my answering machine. | 汉娜在我的电话答录机留言说 |
[01:02] | She’s sick, too. | 她也生病了,所以她才不能去火岛 |
[01:03] | That’s why she can’t come to Fire Island. | 汉娜有很好的借口,她怀孕了 |
[01:04] | Well, Hannah has a good excuse. She’s pregnant. | 汉娜有很好的借口,她怀孕了 |
[01:07] | Yeah, but she’s been talking about this disease going around. | 是没错,但她一直在说有某种疾病在蔓延 |
[01:10] | It messes with your immune system. | 这种病会破坏免疫系统 |
[01:11] | Something about T cells or platelets. | 好像是T细胞和血小板的问题 |
[01:14] | I don’t know, but… | 不知道 但她不确定那是病毒还是细菌感染 但这种病正在蔓延 |
[01:16] | She doesn’t know if it’s viral or bacterial, | 但她不确定那是病毒还是细菌感染 |
[01:18] | – but it’s going around. – Great. | 但这种病正在蔓延 |
[01:20] | Well, if something’s going around, | 只要有传染病,我好像总是会得病 |
[01:21] | I always seem to get it. | 我一向都很衰 |
[01:23] | It’s just my luck. | 我一向都很衰 |
[01:26] | Are you talking about what I think you’re talking about? | 你想说的正好是我想的吗? |
[01:29] | Might as well open my kimono. | 干脆把秘密都告诉你吗? |
[01:32] | Gonorrhea six times, | 我得过六次淋病 几次披衣菌感染 |
[01:34] | chlamydia a handful, | 几次披衣菌感染 |
[01:36] | and syphilis twice. | 还有两次梅毒 |
[01:39] | That’s my history. | 这就是我的病史 |
[01:41] | I wasn’t asking about it, but, uh, since we’re on the subject, | 我不是在问这个 但既然我们聊到了这个话题 |
[01:45] | I thought I had crabs once. | 有一次我以为得了阴虱 |
[01:47] | I didn’t. | 但是并没有 |
[01:49] | All right, St. Bernadette. | 好吧,圣女伯尔纳德 |
[01:52] | You know, I’m actually looking forward to being a one-man guy. | 知道吗?我其实很期待有固定男朋友 |
[01:55] | I think I can do it. | 我觉得我办得到 |
[01:58] | Since the guy is you. | 因为那个人是你 |
[02:05] | You just said something sweet. | 你刚说的话好甜哦 |
[02:07] | Now I know you’re sick. | 看来你真的病了 |
[02:19] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? 我微薄的谢意,因为你舍弃了 |
[02:20] | A little thank-you for ditching the cover story | 我微薄的谢意,因为你舍弃了 |
[02:22] | of the Pride issue, asshole. | 同志尊严特刊的封面报道,混蛋 |
[03:04] | – Synced and corrected by Firefly – – www.MY-SUBS.com – | |
[04:17] | Mai tai? | 来杯迈泰吗? |
[04:19] | Well, that’s good that you can actually joke about it. | 还能拿这个开玩笑,很好 |
[04:21] | Well, if you can joke about it, it can’t kill you. | 如果能拿它开玩笑,它就不会要了你的命 |
[04:26] | Come on, baby. | 过来,可以吗? |
[04:27] | Okay. That’s it. | 没问题 |
[04:37] | Oh, Jesus, that’s strong. | 天啊,好烈啊 |
[04:46] | To every day always being like this. | 祝福我们天天都能这样 |
[04:51] | You do realize every day cannot be like this. | 你知道不可能天天都这样 |
[04:53] | One of us will have to work soon, | 我们其中一人得赶快去工作了 否则我们都会挨饿 |
[04:55] | – otherwise we’ll starve. – I know. | 是啊 |
[04:58] | – We’re not gonna starve. – No? | -我们不会挨饿的 -不会吗? |
[05:13] | Mm. Hold on, hold on. | 等等,等等 别洒了我的酒 |
[05:15] | Mind my drink. | 别洒了我的酒 |
[05:25] | What? | 怎么了? |
[05:32] | It’s okay. It’s okay, Gino. | 没关系,没关系,基诺 拜托,真的没关系 |
[05:33] | Come on, it’s okay. | 拜托,真的没关系 没关系 |
[05:41] | You don’t like it when I touch you anymore, huh? | 你不喜欢我碰你了,对吗? |
[05:43] | – No. – No? Well, no, it’s true. | -不是这样的 -但这是事实 |
[05:45] | It’s been like that for a while. | 你这样已经有一阵子了 |
[05:49] | I just, I don’t, I don’t think I’m as over this | 我只是…没有我想的那样把这件事放下了 |
[05:51] | – as I thought I was. – Okay. | 好的 |
[05:53] | Uh, I think you’re shell-shocked, Gino. | 我觉得你是被吓坏了,基诺 |
[05:56] | And after everything that you and I have been through, | 在你和我经历过了这么多事之后 |
[06:01] | I think that’s totally understandable. | 我觉得我完全能够理解 |
[06:07] | I think there’s something wrong with me. | 我觉得我有点不对劲 |
[06:14] | Fuck. | |
[06:25] | Found another one. | 又多了一个斑点 |
[06:31] | That’s-that’s-that’s not normal. | 这…这不正常 |
[06:34] | Yeah, okay, the doctor said it’s a benign growth, so… | 对,好的,但医生说那是良性的皮肤增生 |
[06:38] | Yes, it’s found in older Italian men. | 是啊…这常见于年纪较大的意大利男性 |
[06:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:44] | But you have one. | 但你也有一个,不对,你其实有两个 |
[06:45] | No, you actually, you’ve got two. | |
[06:47] | I do. | 没错 你并不是意大利人 |
[06:49] | You’re not Italian. | 你并不是意大利人 |
[06:51] | Why is this happening to us? | 为什么我们会长这种东西? |
[06:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:57] | – But the doctor said… – Yeah, the doctor said, “Take another pill”. | -但医生说… -医生叫我们继续吃药 |
[07:00] | The doctor said, “Try this antibiotic. | 医生说:“试试这个抗生素吧 |
[07:03] | It’ll go away. They always go away”. | 斑点会消失的,一定会消失” |
[07:05] | I’m telling you… | 说真的… |
[07:09] | There’s something inside me that is… is growing. | 我体内有某种东西… 正在增长,越来越强烈了 |
[07:13] | It’s getting stronger. | 只是直觉,但我感觉得到 |
[07:14] | It’s just instinctual, but I feel it. | 只是直觉,但我感觉得到 |
[07:16] | Yeah, I think you need to see a shrink. | 我觉得你要去看心理医生 |
[07:18] | – Wow. – Gino, everything is going to be fine. | 天啊 一切都不会有问题的 |
[07:22] | I don’t think it’s gonna be fine, actually. | 事实上我不觉得会没事 |
[07:24] | Fuck, fuck, fuck! Fuck! | 妈的…妈的 |
[07:26] | Fuck! Fuck! | 妈的,妈的 |
[07:28] | What? | 怎样? |
[07:31] | – What? – You’re really doing this, huh? | 怎样啦? |
[07:33] | Really, really gonna fight on our vacation, huh? | 我们真的真的要在度假时吵架吗? |
[07:36] | – I’m not fighting. – No, no. | -我们不是在吵架 -不是吗? |
[07:39] | I’m telling you, yes, we’ve been through something traumatic. | 我是在说,没错 我们的确经历了很悲惨的事 |
[07:41] | – Mm-hmm. Right. – And I’m still scared. | -而我还是很害怕 -好的 |
[07:45] | Fear is an indicator that something is wrong. | 恐惧是出现问题时的一个指标 |
[07:48] | You’re a fucking cop. How do you not know that? | 你他妈的是警察,你怎么会不知道? |
[07:51] | – Just trying to help, Gino. – No. | 我只是想帮忙,基诺 不,你是想要忽视 可怕的东西依然存在的事实 |
[07:53] | What you’re trying to do is to ignore the fact | 不,你是想要忽视 可怕的东西依然存在的事实 |
[07:56] | that something awful is still out there, | 但它的的确确存在 |
[07:58] | and I’m telling you that it is. | 但它的的确确存在 所以把你的头埋进该死的沙子里吧 |
[07:59] | So stick your head in the fucking sand, | 所以把你的头埋进该死的沙子里吧 |
[08:02] | but it’s not going away. | 但它是不会消失的 |
[08:06] | – I need to take a walk. – Yeah. Okay. | -我要去散步 -好啊,好的 |
[08:10] | Take a walk, Gino. Take a fucking walk. | 去散步吧,基诺,散他妈的步 |
[08:27] | Hey. | 嘿! |
[08:29] | You sure you’re up for this? | -你确定要去吗? -确定 |
[08:31] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, I can’t trudge | 不能长途跋涉来到火岛而不去下午茶吧 |
[08:33] | all the way out to Fire Island and not go to Tea. | |
[08:36] | I’ll just get a couple drinks in me, I’ll be fine. | 几杯酒下肚后,我就会没事了 |
[08:38] | So you can flirt with other guys? | -就能去撩其他男人了? -才不是 |
[08:39] | No. | 是他们才能来撩我 |
[08:41] | So they can flirt with me. | 是他们才能来撩我 |
[08:42] | You know, I don’t mind it when other guys come on to you. | 知道吗?我不介意其他男人来把你 |
[08:45] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗? -对 |
[08:47] | Like that. | 就像这样 |
[08:49] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁? |
[09:12] | – Hi. – Hey. | -你好 -你们好 |
[09:14] | Um, we were about to go to the Blue Whale. | 我们要去蓝鲸,要一起吗? |
[09:16] | – Do you want to join? – Mm-mm. | |
[09:21] | Where’s Gino? | 基诺呢? 他妈的基诺 |
[09:22] | Fucking Gino. | 他妈的基诺 |
[09:31] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗? 不,很不好 |
[09:33] | No, it’s not. | 不,很不好 |
[09:35] | Gino and I are, uh… | 我跟基诺… |
[09:40] | You know what? It’s fine. | 算了,没事 这会是个很棒的周末 |
[09:42] | It’s gonna be a great weekend. | 这会是个很棒的周末 |
[09:44] | Uh, do you want us to give you some space? | 要给你们独处的空间吗? |
[09:46] | – Yeah, we can get a hotel room. – Nope. | 对啊,我们能去住饭店 不,不用了 |
[09:48] | Nope, it’s good you’re here. | 有你们在很好 |
[09:54] | What’s Gino like at work, Adam? | 亚当,基诺在工作时是怎样的? |
[09:57] | Uh, he’s… he’s great. | 他很棒 |
[10:02] | He’s great, huh? | 他很棒,是吗? |
[10:03] | Really? He’s great? | 真的?他很棒?真的吗? |
[10:05] | Really? | 他有时候会有点紧绷 |
[10:06] | I mean, he can be kind of intense sometimes, | 他有时候会有点紧绷 |
[10:08] | but, uh, that’s just ’cause the job is stressful, | 但那只是因为工作很有压力 |
[10:11] | you know, with everything that’s been going on. | 还有最近发生的这些事 |
[10:13] | No, no, no, no. Gino was intense | 不…这些烂事发生前,他就已经很紧绷了 |
[10:14] | before any of this shit happened. | 他很痛苦,但我好像帮不了他 |
[10:16] | He’s suffering, and I can’t seem to help him. | 他很痛苦,但我好像帮不了他 |
[10:22] | Yeah, I shouldn’t be telling you this. | 我不该告诉你的 但你们俩一起工作,所以… |
[10:24] | You two work together, so… | 没关系 |
[10:25] | No, it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[10:27] | We’re all family now. | 我们都是一家人了 |
[10:29] | Family, huh? | 家人是吧? 还真美好 |
[10:31] | That’s nice. | 还真美好 |
[10:33] | Yeah, all right, you two. Fuck off. | 好,好吧,你们两个滚吧 |
[10:35] | Go enjoy Fire Island, huh? | 去好好享受火岛吧,好吗? |
[10:38] | Are you sure you don’t want to join? | 你确定不要一起去吗? |
[10:42] | Think a night out might do you some good. | 我想出去玩可能会对你有好处 |
[10:46] | No, I’m good. | 不了,我没事 可能晚一点吧 |
[10:48] | Maybe later. | 可能晚一点吧 |
[10:50] | To Fire Island. | 敬火岛一杯 |
[10:52] | – To the island of fire. – Absolutely. | 敬火之岛 没错 |
[10:58] | Bye, see ya. | 掰,待会儿 |
[11:14] | Gino? | 基诺? |
[11:16] | Gino? | 基诺? |
[11:21] | Gino? | 基诺? |
[11:56] | Barbara? | 芭芭拉? 我爱过你,帕特里克 |
[11:57] | I loved you, Patrick. | 我爱过你,帕特里克 |
[12:01] | – I loved you, Patrick. – Barbara. | 我爱过你,帕特里克 |
[12:03] | I loved you. I loved you, Patrick. | 我爱过你,帕特里克 |
[12:05] | I loved you. | |
[13:41] | The road not taken. | 你没走那条小路 |
[13:44] | I was so hoping to see you whacking those bushes as you… | 我原本非常期待看到你 |
[13:48] | climbed Mount Crisco. | 边破坏树丛边使用润滑剂的 |
[13:50] | The woods… | “森林… |
[13:52] | … are lovely, dark and deep. | 非常迷人,黑暗且幽深” |
[13:57] | Please leave me alone. | 请你让我一个人吧 你要抛弃我?在我们经历了那些事之后? |
[13:59] | Abandoning me? | 你要抛弃我?在我们经历了那些事之后? |
[14:00] | After all we’ve been through. | 就是这样 |
[14:01] | That’s just it… | 就是这样 我们已经经历过了,都结束了 |
[14:03] | we’ve been through it, | 我们已经经历过了,都结束了 |
[14:04] | it’s over, | 现在滚吧 |
[14:05] | now go away. | 现在滚吧 |
[14:11] | You cannot blame me for admiring you. | 你不能怪我爱慕你 |
[14:14] | I devoured everything you wrote at The Native, | 你在报上写的每篇报道都让我爱不释手 |
[14:16] | which sprung from an Etruscan passion for life, | 从伊特鲁里亚人对生活的热爱 |
[14:19] | for the welfare of others. | 到替别人谋求福利 |
[14:22] | I admire that. | 我很欣赏这种精神 我听你这个杀手在瞎掰 |
[14:23] | Says the hit man. | 我听你这个杀手在瞎掰 |
[14:25] | I knew from the minute I laid eyes on you | 我一眼就看出来了,你跟别人不一样 |
[14:27] | that you were something different. | 一身的牛仔装扮 |
[14:28] | All that denim. | 一身的牛仔装扮 |
[14:30] | You had a… a swagger, even. | 走起路来还很神气 |
[14:33] | You had a stature, a… | 你有某种威望 |
[14:35] | a kind of righteousness that you only see in Western movies. | 一种只能在西部片中看到的正义感 |
[14:40] | Oh, you do make me laugh. | 你真的会让我发笑 |
[14:45] | ♪ Gino Barelli, Gino Barelli. ♪ | 基诺伯瑞利,基诺伯瑞利 |
[14:50] | Where else may I find a wit so sharp? | 还能去哪儿找这么敏锐机智的人呢? |
[14:52] | Not here in Dullsville. | 肯定不是在这个无趣小镇 |
[14:54] | Oh, speaking of dull, | 说到无趣,我非常高兴你终于想明白了 |
[14:56] | I’m so glad you’re coming to your senses | |
[14:58] | about Officer Friendly. | 你跟那位警察的关系 |
[15:00] | Your little… | 你们小情人的争吵给了我希望 |
[15:02] | lovers’ quarrel gave me hope. | |
[15:07] | How’d you know about that? | 你是怎么知道的? 是这样的,犯罪集团还在继续监视你们 |
[15:08] | Oh, well, the criminals who are organized | 是这样的,犯罪集团还在继续监视你们 |
[15:10] | have kept up on the two of you. | |
[15:13] | Oh, they know everything about you… | 他们对你了如指掌… |
[15:14] | where you work, live, play. | 你的上班地点、生活、乐趣 |
[15:16] | You know, you’re not that hard to follow. | 知道吗?追踪你并不难 |
[15:18] | Especially with all the noise you make in your paper. | 特别是你在报上写的那些引人瞩目的报道 |
[15:22] | The heads of the families would promote any thuggish cousin | 那些家族的首领 都会提拔任何一个凶残的表兄弟 |
[15:26] | just for… shutting you up. | 只为了要把你干掉 |
[15:28] | Oh, you’re… Is that supposed to scare me? | 我应该感到害怕吗? |
[15:31] | I grew up with those boys. | 我是跟那些家伙一起长大的,放马过来吧 |
[15:33] | Bring it on! | |
[15:36] | Gay men! | 男同志! |
[15:39] | We never run scared! | 我们永远不会被吓得落荒而逃 |
[15:44] | That’s what makes us such good spies. | 所以我们能成为这么棒的眼线 |
[15:46] | We creep back toward death. | 我们会悄悄地走向死亡 |
[15:49] | We take bigger risks. | 我们会冒更大的风险,会干更大的老二 |
[15:50] | We fuck bigger dicks. | |
[15:52] | We cheat death and then we think of a new way to court it, | 我们欺骗死亡 然后再想出新的办法招致死亡 |
[15:56] | dancing with any devil that may pop up. | 与任何可能出现的恶魔共舞 |
[15:59] | That’s why my bosses allowed you and Detective Read | 这就是我的老大们 允许你和芮德警探继续胡搞的原因 |
[16:02] | to continue with your capers. | 你们对生意有好处 |
[16:04] | You’re good for business! | 你们对生意有好处 你们在挑衅不法活动 |
[16:05] | You’re bringing some edge to the rumpus room! | 你们在挑衅不法活动 |
[16:08] | Whatever you’re on, you need to adjust the dosage. | 不管你在吃什么药,你需要调整一下剂量 |
[16:13] | Don’t walk away from me! | 别就这样走开 |
[16:15] | Hey! | 喂! |
[16:18] | You don’t walk away from me! | 你不能就这样转身就走 |
[16:21] | What I’m telling you is that I spared you! | 我在跟你说我饶了你一命 |
[16:26] | I told them… | 我跟他们说 |
[16:29] | … that you’re valuable! | 你是有价值的 |
[16:31] | To them! | 对他们而言 |
[16:33] | But also to me! | 但也是对我而言 |
[16:35] | – What the fuck are you talking about? – Okay. | 你他妈的在说什么? |
[16:39] | Maybe it is these new opioids, | 可能是新的鸦片类止痛药的关系吧 |
[16:41] | but… | 但只是靠近你…就让我感觉轻飘飘了 |
[16:44] | I float | |
[16:45] | just being near you. | 我还要牺牲什么 才能向你证明我是个好人? |
[16:47] | What else do I need to sacrifice | 我还要牺牲什么 |
[16:48] | to prove to you that I’m a good man? | 才能向你证明我是个好人? |
[16:50] | To prove to you that I am worthy of you? | 才能向你证明我配得上你? |
[16:52] | Because it’s all been leading to this. Gino Barelli. | 因为这一切把我们带到了这个地步 基诺伯瑞利 |
[16:54] | Gino. Gino Barelli. | 基诺伯瑞利 |
[16:57] | I’m hopelessly, | 我无可救药地… |
[16:59] | desperately… | 绝望地… |
[17:03] | – … in love with you. – Henry, | 爱上你了 亨利,你经历过很多事 |
[17:04] | you’ve been through a lot. | 这是药物在作祟 |
[17:06] | – This is the pills talking. – Gino, | 这是药物在作祟 基诺 |
[17:08] | if I can’t have you, | 如果我不能拥有你,那就没有… |
[17:11] | then no… | 不要 |
[17:12] | No! | 不要 别说出口 |
[17:13] | Don’t say it. | 别说出口 |
[17:16] | And you won’t regret it. | 那你就不会后悔 |
[17:18] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[17:38] | You okay? | -你没事吧? |
[17:40] | Sorry. | -抱歉 |
[17:41] | It just keeps coming in waves. | 只是一阵又一阵的 |
[17:45] | – What about a ginger ale? – No, | 那来杯姜汁汽水好不好? |
[17:47] | I’m feeling more clammy than anything. | 不要,我感觉比任何东西都还要湿冷 |
[17:53] | Um… | 或许我们还是回去度假屋吧? |
[17:55] | maybe we just go back to the house? | 或许我们还是回去度假屋吧? |
[17:56] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[17:58] | A night in? | 今晚不出去吗? |
[18:00] | You and me? | 你跟我? 真令人失望 |
[18:02] | What a letdown. | 真令人失望 |
[18:04] | Maybe I teach you Egyptian Ratscrew. | 或许我能教你玩“埃及老鼠螺旋转” |
[18:07] | Oh. | 很重口味哦 |
[18:08] | Kinky. | 很重口味哦 那是个纸牌游戏 |
[18:09] | It’s a card game. | 那是个纸牌游戏 |
[18:13] | Or… | 要不然我们可以抽点 |
[18:15] | we could light up some of that grass | 我在你洗漱包里看到的大麻 |
[18:17] | I saw in your Dopp kit, | 那会平复你的胃,然后可以去裸泳 |
[18:18] | settle your stomach and… | 那会平复你的胃,然后可以去裸泳 |
[18:20] | go for a naked swim. | |
[18:23] | It’s a full moon. | 今天是月圆之夜 你要跟我一起抽大麻? |
[18:24] | You want to smoke a joint with me? | 你要跟我一起抽大麻? |
[18:26] | My Adam? | 我的亚当… 是个毒虫? |
[18:28] | A dope fiend? | 是个毒虫? 只是大麻而已 期待跟你一起抽大麻变呆瓜 |
[18:29] | Just a dope | 只是大麻而已 |
[18:30] | looking to get dopey with you. | 期待跟你一起抽大麻变呆瓜 |
[18:32] | Bad joke. | 不好笑 |
[18:34] | But, yeah… | 但好吧,说我很放松吧 |
[18:35] | call me relaxed. | |
[18:37] | Finally. | 终于 |
[18:39] | I just need a little lie-down. | 我只需要躺一下,然后我就都是你的了 |
[18:42] | And then I’m all yours. | |
[18:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:46] | I’ll settle the tab. | 我去买单 |
[18:48] | Uh… | |
[18:51] | – I forgot my wallet. – Oh. | 我忘了带钱包 |
[18:52] | Um… | 抱歉 |
[18:56] | Uh, here. | 拿去吧 |
[18:59] | That’s not gonna get you very far, sailor. | 这样没办法做全套哦,水手 |
[19:12] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[19:33] | Hello. Hello, hello, hello. | 你好…你好 不好意思,抱歉 |
[19:40] | Hello? | 你好,喂! |
[19:42] | Hey… | |
[19:51] | I will never know how you do that. | 永远猜不透你是怎么办到的 |
[19:54] | Well, I know how you do that. | 不对,我知道你是怎么办到的 |
[19:56] | I’ll just never be able to do the same thing. | 我只是永远没办法做得跟你一样 |
[19:59] | Well, not with that attitude. | 这种态度当然不行啦 |
[20:02] | Look at you. Brighten up. | 看看你,开心点吧 |
[20:05] | You’re in Shangri-La. | 你身在香格里拉呢 |
[20:06] | Mm. Yes. | 没错,我以为换个环境会让我… |
[20:08] | I did think a change of scenery would do me… | |
[20:11] | Oh, who am I kidding? | 我在骗谁呢? 我来这里是因为伯瑞利和他的警察要来… |
[20:13] | I came out here because that Barelli and his cop | 我来这里是因为伯瑞利和他的警察要来… |
[20:16] | – were coming out and… – You made a play for the town crier? | 你在追那个大肆报道的记者? |
[20:19] | Bravo. You should be standing a foot taller. | 好样的,你该引以为傲 |
[20:24] | I’m half a man. | 我是个有缺陷的男人 |
[20:26] | Incomplete. | 我不完整 不要贬低自己,亨利 |
[20:28] | Don’t brown your whites, Henry. | 不要贬低自己,亨利 |
[20:32] | So many men on this island are… what did you say?… incomplete. | 这岛上有太多男人都是… |
[20:36] | Deeply. | 你刚是怎么说的?不完整的 深沉且永远都不会完整 |
[20:38] | Permanently. | 那是内在的不完整 |
[20:39] | That’s on the inside. | 那是内在的不完整 |
[20:41] | You’re lucky you’re out front with yours. | 你很幸运你的缺陷是外在的 |
[20:46] | Take confidence in the fact | 要有信心,你拥有的 |
[20:48] | that someone here wants exactly what you have. | 正好就是这里的某些人想要的 |
[20:51] | – Yeah, someone just as deformed? – Again, Henry, | -某个一样残缺的人 -再说一次,亨利 |
[20:53] | this is an open-air sex bazaar. | 这里就是个户外人肉市场 |
[20:55] | Anyone here can buy or sell | 这里的每个人都能买或卖 |
[20:58] | or touch or be touched. | 去摸别人,或是被摸 |
[21:01] | The codes here are cracked, the revolution won. | 这些都不是秘密,革命胜利了 |
[21:03] | You didn’t die. | 你并没死掉,所以好好活吧 |
[21:04] | So live. | |
[21:06] | I want what you’re having. | 我想要有你的这种心态 |
[21:09] | Imagine the hottest guy here. | 想想这里最火辣的男生 不要去设想你知道他要的是什么 |
[21:10] | And don’t presume that you know what he wants. | 不要去设想你知道他要的是什么 |
[21:12] | Assume that he wants something new | 假设他想跟新的人一起尝试新的事物 |
[21:15] | with someone new. | |
[21:17] | So, should I just ask around? | 所以我该到处去问吗? |
[21:23] | Let me do the asking. | 让我来问吧 |
[21:24] | Would you? | 你会这么做? |
[21:28] | Meet me at the Meat Rack. | 我们在“肉架步道”会合 |
[21:31] | 9:00. | 晚上九点 |
[21:45] | Your new boyfriend left you alone in this piranha pool? | 你的新男友把你一个人 留在这个食人鱼池里? |
[21:49] | He must really trust you. | 他一定很信任你 |
[21:51] | I’m not in the mood for any of your games, Sam. | 我没心情应付你的任何把戏,山姆 |
[21:55] | Hey. | 来吧 |
[21:58] | I don’t feel well. | 我不舒服 |
[22:04] | Truce. | 和解吧 |
[22:07] | You won. You vanquished me. | 你赢了,你把我打败了 或许看起来一切都很容易 但事实并非如此 |
[22:09] | Maybe I’m making this look easy, but… | 或许看起来一切都很容易 但事实并非如此 |
[22:12] | it hasn’t been. | 别指望我会同情你 |
[22:13] | Don’t expect any sympathy from me. | 别指望我会同情你 |
[22:16] | It ended ugly for both of us. | 分手时,我们都闹得很难看 |
[22:20] | I wouldn’t call him ugly. | 我不觉得他很难看 |
[22:23] | He sort of suits you in this… | 在你远离原来的你的过程中 |
[22:25] | move away from who you were. | 他好像很适合你 |
[22:27] | Says the checkbook with a dick. | 听听有老二支票簿的高见? |
[22:34] | Some kind of truce, Sam. | 算是和解了吧,山姆 |
[22:37] | To new paths. | 祝福新的人生道路 |
[22:39] | To… | 祝福与恩惠共存 |
[22:41] | coexisting | |
[22:43] | with grace. | |
[22:47] | To getting what we deserve. | 祝福获得我们应得的 |
[23:02] | Goodbye, Sam. | 再见,山姆 |
[23:19] | This place is amazing, Fran. | 这地方酷毙了,弗兰 |
[23:22] | Yeah, and they’re paying me | 是啊,而且他们给我的薪水很高 |
[23:23] | some major dough. | |
[23:25] | 50 bucks a tarot reading. | 算一次塔罗牌五十美元 |
[23:27] | Oh, those Pine boys | 那些松树林的男同志 |
[23:29] | love an expensive party favor. | 都很爱昂贵的派对礼物 |
[23:32] | Mm. Speaking of… | 说到这个,我帮你买了鼠尾草 |
[23:35] | I brought you some sage. Please burn this during your readings. | 麻烦你在算塔罗牌时点燃它 |
[23:39] | I don’t want you bringing back any bad energy. | 我不希望你把负能量带回来 |
[23:41] | I’m not going that deep with these boys. | 我不会那么深入解读这些男生的命运的 |
[23:43] | – Huh. – It’s only a party. | 那只是个派对 |
[23:45] | Well, don’t be out too late, | 总之,别工作得太晚 因为我们明天还有任务 |
[23:47] | because we have a mission ahead of us. | -虱子 -虱子 |
[23:48] | – Ticks. – Ticks. – The Cherry Grove doc | -虱子 -虱子 樱桃林的医生明天一早就想见到我们 |
[23:50] | wants to see us first thing in the morning. | 她说光是这个夏天 就有大概五十宗像我这样的病例 |
[23:52] | She said that there’s been 50 or so cases just like mine | 她说光是这个夏天 就有大概五十宗像我这样的病例 |
[23:55] | this summer alone. | 她迫不及待想知道威尔士医生的研究 |
[23:56] | She’s dying to hear | 她迫不及待想知道威尔士医生的研究 |
[23:58] | about Dr. Wells’s research. | |
[24:00] | Has anybody heard back from Dr. Wells? | 有谁收到威尔士医生的回复吗? |
[24:02] | I was supposed to talk to her | 我本来今早该跟她见面的 |
[24:03] | this morning, but she totally flaked on me. | 但她放了我鸽子 |
[24:06] | – Mm. – Well, figures. | 可想而知啦,你一向都不信任权威人士 |
[24:07] | Can never trust the establishment. | |
[24:11] | What was that? | 那是什么声音? |
[24:13] | Probably a deer. | 可能是鹿吧 |
[24:14] | They’re everywhere on this side of the island. | 在岛的这一边,它们无所不在 |
[24:17] | I thought they were trying to wipe out all the deer. | 我以为他们之前在努力扑杀所有的鹿 |
[24:19] | You can’t actually kill all of them. | 根本不可能把它们都杀光光 |
[24:22] | – Oh, shit, there’s a man out there. – He’s probably just | 天啊,外面有一个男人 |
[24:25] | some drunk queen wandering by from the Meat Rack. | 可能只是喝醉了的男同志 从肉架步道闲晃到这里 |
[24:30] | No, he’s got big muscles. | 不知道耶,他肌肉很发达 还戴着黑色皮面具 |
[24:32] | He’s got black leather on. | 有点吓人 |
[24:34] | And it’s kind of freaky. | 有点吓人 |
[24:36] | Go home, man! | 回家吧,兄弟,我们没有酒 |
[24:37] | We don’t have any liquor! | |
[24:39] | This is Cherry Grove, dude! | 对啊,这里是樱桃林,老兄 |
[24:41] | Nothing but lesbians and early bedtimes here! | 除了女同志和早睡,这里什么都没有 |
[24:44] | Go back to the Pines! | 回去松树林吧 |
[24:53] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[24:56] | There’s that creepy Peeping Tom I told you about! | 他就是我跟你们说过的那个偷窥狂 |
[24:59] | Fuck you, dude. | 去你的,老兄,这里是私人土地 |
[25:00] | You’re on private property. | |
[25:02] | Get out of here! | 快给我滚 |
[25:05] | – Fuck you. – Hey! | 去你的,喂! |
[25:09] | Oh, fuck that. | 去他妈的 |
[25:24] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[27:21] | Hey! | 喂! |
[27:43] | Go! | |
[27:53] | – What the fuck was that? – That’s him! | 他妈的那是谁? |
[27:55] | It’s the guy who killed Sully. | 就是他,他就是杀死萨利的凶手 |
[28:15] | What are we gonna do? | -我们要怎么办? |
[28:17] | We need to call the sheriff. | -我们必须打给警长 |
[28:19] | You shot him in the back of the head, Patrick. | 你射穿了他的后脑勺,帕特里克 |
[28:21] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[28:25] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 等等,等一下 |
[28:26] | Wait. Wait! | 等等,等一下 |
[28:30] | I want to see his face first. | 我要先看看他的长相 |
[28:33] | I want to pull that fucking mask off | 我要拿掉那该死的面具看看他的脸 |
[28:34] | and see his face. | |
[28:37] | I need to know who he is. | 我必须知道他是谁 |
[28:53] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[29:07] | ♪ Souvenirs are signs that take you away ♪ | |
[29:14] | ♪ Souvenirs will make you leave here today ♪ | |
[29:21] | – Come on, this way. – ♪ For a world ♪ | 走吧,这边 |
[29:24] | ♪ Of joy and living ♪ | |
[29:26] | ♪ A world of love and giving away ♪ | |
[29:31] | The psychic’s here, boys. | 通灵师到了,小伙子们 |
[29:33] | ♪ Far away ♪ | |
[29:37] | ♪ Souvenirs are signs that take me away ♪ | |
[29:44] | ♪ Souvenirs… ♪ | |
[29:46] | Hey, boys, this is Fran. | -小伙子们,这是弗兰 |
[29:48] | Hey. ♪ For a world of joy… ♪ | -你们好 |
[29:52] | Hey. | 喂! |
[29:56] | ♪ A world of love… ♪ | |
[29:58] | Watch your step. | 小心台阶 |
[30:04] | Um, here? | -这里吗?行吗? -没问题 |
[30:05] | Sure. Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[30:08] | ♪ ‘Cause all we need is a world of dreams ♪ | |
[30:10] | ♪ Forgotten feelings come back in streams ♪ | |
[30:14] | ♪ Come join us ♪ | |
[30:15] | ♪ Don’t hesitate, just be ♪ | |
[30:18] | ♪ Yourself, be free ♪ | |
[30:20] | ♪ Let’s be free… ♪ | |
[30:28] | Is your intention set? | 想好你的问题了吗? |
[30:31] | Uh, yeah. Yeah. Sure. | 对,对,想好了 |
[30:45] | Ooh. Oh! | (死神) |
[31:11] | Henry. | 你这混… 在肉架步道,你要小心背后 |
[31:12] | You gotta watch your back in the Meat Rack. | 在肉架步道,你要小心背后 |
[31:15] | Come on, I’ll show you where | 走吧,带你去看看 |
[31:16] | all the choice cuts are hung. | 最帅的小伙子都晾在哪里 |
[31:18] | Given what I’ve gone through recently, | 考虑到我最近的遭遇 |
[31:20] | that kind of talk does not turn me on. | 这种言语无法让我兴奋起来 |
[31:23] | Fair. I’m sorry. But come on. | 有道理,抱歉,但我们走吧 |
[31:26] | I don’t… I don’t… I don’t know | 不知道,我不确定 我对这种事是什么感觉 |
[31:28] | how I feel about all this. | 我是说,这… |
[31:30] | I mean… | 我是说,这… |
[31:32] | I’ve confessed my sins, I’ve performed my penance. | 我已经坦承罪过了,已经完成忏悔过程了 |
[31:35] | I’m trying to be a better man. | -我努力想成为更好的人 |
[31:37] | Henry, get over it. | -亨利,放开点吧 |
[31:38] | These men come here to be defiled. | 这些人来这里就是为了要被玷污的 |
[31:42] | It’s what gets them off. | 这样才能满足他们的欲望 |
[31:44] | It would be a selfish sin not to give them what they want. | 不给他们想要的会是一种自私的罪过 |
[32:42] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[32:44] | You will always be mine. | 你永远都会是我的 |
[32:53] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧? |
[32:58] | This is his fantasy, Henry. | 这是他的性幻想,亨利 |
[33:00] | He’s so used to being in control, | 他已经非常习惯掌控一切 |
[33:03] | he begged me to bring him out here like this | 是他求我把他绑在这里的 |
[33:05] | so he can just surrender and… receive. | 好让他能放弃控制权和享受欢愉 |
[33:15] | Don’t deny him his dream. | 不要否定他的欲望 |
[34:01] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[34:04] | It’s the simple things that are a challenge | 当你失去了很重要的部位 |
[34:07] | when you lose something important. | 简单的事往往是一种挑战 |
[34:09] | You’re a young man, and you think… | 年轻人,你以为你会永远美丽 |
[34:12] | you think you’ll be beautiful forever. | |
[34:20] | Oh… | |
[34:22] | you’re all just… | 你们都只是在挥霍青春 |
[34:26] | throwing away | |
[34:29] | what you should be treasuring. | 但你们该好好珍惜的 -席欧… -席欧… |
[35:32] | Theo. Theo… | 席欧… 席欧 -席欧… -席欧… -席欧… -席欧… -席欧… -席欧,席欧… |
[35:59] | I know you. | 我认识你们 |
[36:01] | I know all of you. | 认识你们每一个 |
[36:06] | I photographed you. | 我拍了你们的照片 |
[36:08] | You will be remembered. | 你会被铭记在心的 |
[37:13] | – Synced and corrected by Firefly – – www.MY-SUBS.com – |