时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | – Ow! – What? | 怎么了? |
[00:44] | Something bit me. | 有东西咬我 |
[00:47] | Am I bleeding? | 我在流血吗? |
[00:52] | Shit, you’re right. | 天啊,真的耶 |
[00:55] | Great. What the fuck was that? | 真棒,这到底是什么? |
[01:05] | No, no, that can’t be real. | 这不可能是真的 |
[01:06] | That’s got to be left over from Halloween or something. – Synced and corrected by Firefly – – www.MY-SUBS.com – | 一定是万圣节之类的派对留下的 |
[02:36] | Dr. Wells. | 威尔斯医生 |
[02:39] | There are two gentlemen here to see you. | 有两位男士来找你 |
[02:43] | You know, I really should be | 其实我真的应该独自问她问题 |
[02:44] | questioning her alone. | 少来“我是警察而你不是”这套 |
[02:46] | Spare me the “I’m a cop and you’re not” lecture. Well, I’m more than just a cop, Gino, I’m a detective. | 但我不只是警察,基诺,我是警探 |
[02:52] | You’re a detective, I’m a reporter. | 你是警探,我是记者 |
[02:54] | We’re both investigators, okay? | 我们都是调查员,好吗?所以你别紧张 |
[02:56] | So, easy. | 你们好,我是汉娜威尔斯医生 有何贵干? |
[02:57] | Hello, I’m Dr. Hannah Wells. How may I help you? | 你们好,我是汉娜威尔斯医生 有何贵干? 你好,我是芮德警探 |
[03:01] | Hey, I’m Detective Read. This is my friend Gino, | -这是我的朋友基诺… -基诺伯瑞利 |
[03:03] | – Gino Barelli. Downtown Native. – from the, uh, Downtown Native. That’s… | -《市区本地人报》记者 -《市区本地人报》,对 |
[03:06] | We’d like to talk to you about | 我们想跟你聊聊那晚升天酒吧 |
[03:07] | the blood samples you took | 遭扔汽油弹时,你抽取的血液样本 |
[03:08] | the night of The Ascension bar firebombing. | |
[03:12] | Look, | 听好,我们并不关心 |
[03:14] | we’re not interested in why you took those samples, | 你为何抽取那些血液样本 |
[03:16] | okay, or whatever research you’re conducting here, | 或任何你在进行的研究 |
[03:18] | but it’s very possible you took the blood | 但很有可能你抽了 我们正在找的那个人的血 |
[03:20] | of someone we’re looking for. | 我恐怕无可奉告,我的研究是机密 |
[03:21] | I’m afraid I can’t talk about that. | 我恐怕无可奉告,我的研究是机密 |
[03:23] | – My research is confidential. – You must’ve heard about | 你一定听说过最近这城里的同志谋杀案 |
[03:25] | the most recent murders of gay men in this city. | |
[03:27] | Of course. | 当然有 |
[03:29] | So, we feel that the killer | 所以我们觉得 那个杀人魔那晚就在圣文森医院 |
[03:31] | was at St. Vincent’s that night, | 如果你抽了他的血,你可能会有他的讯息 |
[03:32] | and if you took his blood, you might have his name | |
[03:34] | – and information. – I’m sorry, | 很抱歉,真希望能帮到你们 |
[03:35] | I wish I could help you. | |
[03:37] | Why don’t you just | 你何不花点时间查查那些档案呢? |
[03:39] | take a moment to look through your records. | |
[03:41] | I’m sure it won’t take that long. | 我相信不会花你太多时间 |
[03:43] | My time isn’t the issue. | 我的时间不是问题,我会泄漏病人的隐私 |
[03:44] | I’d be betraying patient confidentiality. | 是的,我明白 |
[03:46] | Yeah, I understand. | 是的,我明白 |
[03:48] | Nobody needs to know what we’re talking about here. | 没人会知道我们的谈话内容,好吗? |
[03:51] | Okay? And given the stakes, | 而且事关重大 |
[03:54] | it’s very likely you could be saving lives. | 你极有可能会救了很多人的命 |
[03:56] | And you wouldn’t be aiding and abetting a murderer. | 也不会是在帮助和纵容杀人犯 |
[03:58] | We’re done here. | -谈话到此为止 |
[04:00] | This man preys on the gay community. | -这个人在同志社群寻找猎物 |
[04:03] | He butchers them. He cuts them up. | 他屠杀他们,把他们切成肉块 |
[04:06] | He slices off their heads, | 割掉他们的头和手 |
[04:08] | – their hands… – This isn’t an official | 这并不是官方的调查,对吧? |
[04:10] | investigation, is it? | 你在说什么? |
[04:11] | – What are you talking about? – Detectives usually | 你在说什么? |
[04:14] | don’t travel around with reporters. | 警探通常都不会跟记者一起办案 |
[04:18] | The police in this city | 这城里的警察 |
[04:19] | don’t give a shit about dead gay men, | 对死掉的男同志根本就不屑一顾 |
[04:22] | so we’re looking into this as private citizens. | 所以我们是以居民的身分在调查 |
[04:26] | This is the man | 这就是我们在找的那个人 |
[04:28] | we’re looking for. Do you recognize him? | 你认得他吗? 那个斑…你有做过检查吗? |
[04:34] | That mark… have you had it checked out? | 有几个病人身上有类似的黑斑 |
[04:36] | I’ve seen similar discolorations | |
[04:37] | in several of my patients. | -不…让我看看,基诺 -这只是… |
[04:39] | – Let me see. – Gino. | 这只是…被虫咬了 |
[04:40] | It’s just… It’s a bug bite. | 这只是…被虫咬了 如果你们是伴侣 你们俩可能都要去做检查 |
[04:42] | If you two are partners, | 如果你们是伴侣 你们俩可能都要去做检查 |
[04:43] | you both might want to get checked out. | 我只在男同志身上看到过这种斑 |
[04:45] | I’ve only been seeing it in gay men. | 我只在男同志身上看到过这种斑 |
[04:47] | Uh, all right, can we just stick to the subject here? | 好的,但我们能言归正传吗? |
[04:50] | There’s a killer at large. | -有个杀人犯在逍遥法外 -我已经说得很清楚了 |
[04:51] | I’ve made myself clear. No one cares more | 没人比我还更关心你们社群的安康了 |
[04:54] | about the well-being of your community than I do, | 如果你们透过正当管道取得搜查令 |
[04:56] | and if you go about the proper channels to obtain a warrant, I’d be happy to comply. | 我会非常乐意配合 |
[05:00] | In the meantime, | 与此同时,考虑一下安排预约做检查吧 |
[05:02] | consider making an appointment for a checkup. | |
[05:22] | Hey. | -派屈克 -怎样? 我刚接到圣文森院务主任的电话 |
[05:23] | – Yeah? – I just got a call | 我刚接到圣文森院务主任的电话 |
[05:25] | from the administrator | 说你在那里展示了迈泰杀人魔的画像 |
[05:26] | over at St. Vincent’s. Said you were down there | 说你在那里展示了迈泰杀人魔的画像 |
[05:28] | flashing a sketch of the Mai Tai Killer. | 对,只是在追查我还有的疑问 |
[05:29] | Yeah, just following up on some questions I still have. | 我们说过所有讯问都已经结束 |
[05:32] | Well, we told them that we were done with all the interviews. | 他们开始担心我们是否认为 |
[05:34] | They’re starting to worry if we think | 凶手可能是他们的职员 |
[05:36] | the killer might be one of their staff. | 那他们就是白痴 因为我根本没那样暗示过 |
[05:37] | Then they’re idiots ’cause I didn’t imply that at all. | 那他们就是白痴 |
[05:40] | I don’t have to explain my moves to you, Mulcahey. | 因为我根本没那样暗示过 我不需要跟你解释我的举动,马卡西 |
[05:42] | Go back to your desk, | 回去你办公桌,继续在我背后 |
[05:43] | carry on making ignorant gay cracks behind my back, okay? | 开无知的同志玩笑吧,好吗? |
[05:46] | You know what? | 知道吗?对一个总是看起来 |
[05:49] | For somebody who always seems to have the answers, | 什么都知道的人来说 |
[05:51] | you don’t know jack shit. | 你根本知道个屁 |
[06:02] | Detective Read. | 芮德警探 |
[06:04] | Detective, my name is Frankie Del Rios. | 警探,我叫做法兰奇德里奥斯 |
[06:06] | I live out on Fire Island. | 我住在火岛 |
[06:09] | Okay. What can I do for you? | 好的,我能帮你什么? 我原本要打给岛上的警察 |
[06:11] | I was gonna call the regular island police, | 但我听一个朋友的朋友说,你很不一样 |
[06:12] | but we heard from a friend of a friend | 但我听一个朋友的朋友说,你很不一样 |
[06:14] | that you’re different. That you’re one of us. | 你是我们圈内人 |
[06:17] | Anyways, my friend and I, | 总之,我跟我朋友 在海滩上发现了一个东西,警探 |
[06:19] | we found something on the beach, Detective. | 在海滩上发现了一个东西,警探 |
[06:21] | It’s a body. It’s been there for a while. | 是尸体,在那里已有一段时间了 |
[06:23] | Oh, and this guy is wearing a black leather mask. | 对了,这家伙带着黑色的皮面具 |
[06:26] | – A leather mask? – Yeah. | -皮面具? |
[06:28] | It’s on the north shore, behind the house | -对 |
[06:30] | at 4 Seafront Drive. | 尸体在海岸北边 就在滨海公路4号的房子后面 |
[06:35] | Have you told anyone about this? | -你告诉过任何人吗? |
[06:36] | You’re the first person I called. | -我第一个就打给了你 好的,很好 |
[06:39] | Okay, good. | 仔细听好,严守秘密,明白吗? |
[06:40] | Listen to me very carefully. | 仔细听好,严守秘密,明白吗? |
[06:42] | Keep this to yourself, understood? | 小心…小心点 |
[06:45] | Easy, easy, easy. It’s a sculpture you’re uncrating, | 你们在撬开的是雕塑品,又不是厨房用具 |
[06:48] | not a Frigidaire. | |
[06:51] | You know, you two should thank me. | 你们该感谢我 只要看着它 你们渺小的世界观就即将要扩大了 |
[06:52] | Your tiny, little worldviews are about to expand | 只要看着它 |
[06:54] | just by looking at it. | 你们渺小的世界观就即将要扩大了 |
[07:05] | Gently, gently. | 轻点,轻点 |
[07:12] | Hello? | -喂? |
[07:13] | Hello, Sam. It’s Patrick. | -你好,山姆,我是派屈克 |
[07:15] | We have a problem. | -我们有麻烦了 -好极了 |
[07:17] | Oh, wonderful. Just when I thought | 我正好觉得麻烦越来越少了呢 |
[07:18] | I was running short on those. | 我是说真的 |
[07:20] | No, I’m serious. Two guys found a body. On Fire Island. | 有两个人在火岛上发现了一具尸体 |
[07:35] | So, what are we doing out here? | 是怎样?我们来这里干嘛? 怎么不在酒吧见面? |
[07:38] | Why aren’t we meeting at the club? | 看头版 |
[07:40] | Front page. | 看头版 |
[07:43] | Fifth article this month by this guy, | 这家伙本月写的第五篇唱衰警察的报导 |
[07:45] | shitting on the police. He’s stirring things up. | (我们的警察不在乎你!) 他是在挑起事端 |
[07:48] | And it’s not just the fruits, | 不只是同志,普通人也开始在谈论了 |
[07:50] | regular people are starting to talk. | |
[07:52] | No offense. | 我无意冒犯 |
[07:54] | So, what do we care? | 所以呢?关我们什么事?我们又不是警察 |
[07:56] | We’re not the police. | 有些警察是我们的同伙 |
[07:57] | But some of the police are with us. | 有些警察是我们的同伙 |
[07:59] | Look, we need them to get certain things done, | 听好,有些事需要他们来完成,懂吗? |
[08:01] | you understand? They’re our friends. | 他们是我们的朋友 |
[08:03] | – You know how this works. – Sure, Angelo. | -你知道这是怎么运作的 -当然,安杰罗 |
[08:07] | And now some of our friends | 而现在有部分的朋友要求我们 |
[08:08] | have asked us to take care of this problem. | 要处理这个问题 |
[08:11] | Quiet things down. | 把事情压下去 |
[08:12] | Is that really necessary? | 真的有这个必要吗? |
[08:15] | When the boss says it’s necessary, | 老大说有必要,那就是他妈的有必要了 |
[08:17] | then it’s fucking necessary. | |
[08:20] | – Right. – This falls on you. | 好吧 这个责任归你 |
[08:24] | Look, we don’t care how you do it, but no showboating. | 我们不在乎你怎么做,但不准太招摇 |
[08:26] | We don’t want anything found. Just, uh… | 我们不希望被发现任何把柄 让这家伙消失就好 |
[08:29] | disappear this guy, | 要确保这是他写的最后一篇该死的报导 |
[08:31] | make sure he’s written his last fucking article. | |
[08:43] | Oh, Gino. | 天啊,基诺 |
[08:58] | – Where are you going? – They found a body. | -你要去哪儿? -他们找到了一具尸体 |
[09:00] | Think it might be related to the Mai Tai Killer | 他们觉得可能跟迈泰杀人魔有关 在火岛上 |
[09:03] | on Fire Island. Fire Island? Why did… Why are they calling you? | 火岛?怎么…他们为什么打给你? |
[09:07] | Apparently, I’m the only cop gay enough to care. | 据说我是唯一在乎又够同性恋的警察 |
[09:11] | – Okay, well, I’ll come with you. – No. | 好的,我跟你一起去 -不,不行,我是说… -“不行”? |
[09:13] | – No. – No? | 不行,我…我不想引起骚动 |
[09:14] | No. I-I don’t want to make a whole scene of this. It’s not my jurisdiction. | 那里不是我的辖区,我得谨慎行事 |
[09:17] | I got to tread lightly. | 我很不解,这是… |
[09:19] | I’m… confused. This is… So, you’re gonna spend the night? | 所以你要在那里过夜? |
[09:24] | Uh… I don’t know. | 不知道,希望不用 |
[09:27] | Hopefully not. | 我会打给你的 |
[09:29] | I’ll call. | 我会打给你的 |
[09:32] | Are you fucking someone? | 你在劈腿吗? |
[09:38] | My life is complicated enough right now | 我目前的生活,就算没有爱吃醋的伴侣 |
[09:40] | without a jealous partner. | 就已经够复杂了 |
[09:42] | Please don’t be that person, Gino. | 请不要变成那种伴侣,基诺 |
[10:48] | – Hello, Gino. – Jesus! | 你好啊,基诺 |
[10:52] | How’d you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的? |
[10:53] | Well, you left the door open when you ran down the stairs. | 这个嘛…你跑到楼下时没关门 |
[10:58] | You know, you’re better than this, Gino. | 你知道你不至于这样,基诺 |
[11:00] | Young men are a waste of time. | 跟年轻人交往是在浪费时间 |
[11:02] | Oh, sure, they’re fun in bed, but… | 是啊,他们在床上很好玩 但永远都不会长久 |
[11:06] | … it never lasts. | 你来我公寓到底想做什么? |
[11:07] | What the fuck are you doing in my apartment? | 你来我公寓到底想做什么? |
[11:13] | You know, | 知道吗?那些控制这个城市的人 |
[11:15] | the men who run this town… | |
[11:17] | not the politicians, but the ones with the real power… | 不是政客,但是那些真的有权势的人 |
[11:20] | they need people like me | 他们需要像我这样的人充当他们的耳目 |
[11:22] | to be their eyes and their ears, | |
[11:25] | watch the books, | 监视所有事情之类的 |
[11:27] | that sort of thing. | |
[11:29] | You know, or worse. | 你知道的,或是更糟糕的事 |
[11:31] | I’m not just a barfly. | 我不只是个常泡酒吧的人 |
[11:34] | – You’re a fucking hit man? – That term | 你他妈的是杀手? |
[11:37] | is gauche. | 这个称呼很不雅 |
[11:40] | These men are unhappy | 你在《本地人报》的报导让这些人很不爽 |
[11:42] | with what you’ve been writing in the Native. | 这给他们的机构带来不必要的关注 |
[11:44] | It’s bringing the wrong kind of attention | 这给他们的机构带来不必要的关注 |
[11:46] | to their establishments, it’s affecting the bottom line. | 影响到了他们的利益 |
[11:48] | It has to stop. | 这必须到此为止 |
[11:51] | Or else… | 否则我就必须对你那张帅帅的笑脸 |
[11:52] | I’m gonna have to do something | |
[11:54] | I really don’t want to do | 做我真的很不想做的事 |
[11:56] | to that pretty little face of yours. | 做我真的很不想做的事 |
[12:00] | Who are you really working for, Henry? | 亨利,你是在帮谁工作? |
[12:03] | You get rid of me… | 因为如果你杀了我 |
[12:06] | … you’re only helping the killer. | 你只是在帮那个杀人魔 |
[12:07] | Ugh! This obsession | 这种执着很不健康,基诺,快甩掉它 |
[12:10] | is unhealthy, Gino. Get rid of it. | |
[12:12] | He’s already moved on to Fire Island. They found a new body. | 他已经前往火岛,他们找到了新的尸体 |
[12:15] | Fire Island? | 火岛? |
[12:36] | Are you Patrick? | 你是派屈克吗? |
[12:40] | Is he a cop, too? | 他也是警察吗? |
[12:42] | – I’m Tom, this is Freddy. – Frankie. | -我叫汤姆,这是佛莱迪 -法兰奇 |
[12:44] | Right. | 好的,请问能看看警徽吗? |
[12:46] | Can we see your badge, please? | |
[12:47] | Sorry, I just figure there’s probably | 抱歉,我只是觉得发现尸体而不报警 |
[12:49] | some kind of criminal exposure for finding a body | 可能是某种犯罪行为 |
[12:51] | and not reporting it to the cops. | 我被他的手指割伤了 |
[12:53] | And the finger cut me. | 我被他的手指割伤了 |
[12:54] | Do you think I could get some sort of disease from that? | 你觉得我会感染到什么疾病吗? |
[12:56] | No. I wouldn’t worry about it. | 不会,我不会担心这种事 |
[13:00] | Come on, we’ll show you where the body is. | 走吧,我们带你们去看尸体 |
[13:03] | We’re cops. We can find it. | 不,我们是警察,我们能找到 |
[13:05] | You can go. | 你们可以走了 |
[13:08] | – Uh… – Leave. | 滚吧 |
[13:11] | This is a crime scene now. | 这里现在是犯罪现场了 |
[13:13] | And if either of you fuckers | 要是你们两个混蛋告诉任何人… 好了,谢谢你们的协助,先生们 |
[13:14] | – tell anybody about… – All right. | 好了,谢谢你们的协助,先生们 |
[13:16] | Thank you for your services, gentlemen. | |
[13:18] | For your own security, | 为了你们自身的安全 |
[13:19] | we need to keep this between us, okay? Okay. | 我们必须保密,懂吗? |
[14:01] | God, I miss it here. | 天啊,我好怀念这里 |
[14:09] | I think this is the only place I ever felt | 我想这是唯一让我感到真正放松的地方 |
[14:11] | – truly relaxed. – That’s probably a result | 大概是毒品的作用吧,山姆 |
[14:14] | of the drugs, Sam. | |
[14:17] | What were we thinking, burying him | 派屈克,我们把他埋在很浅的沙丘里 |
[14:19] | in a shallow sand dune, Patrick? | 当时到底在想什么? |
[14:21] | Yet again… | 这大概… |
[14:24] | … probably the drugs. | 又是毒品惹的祸吧 |
[14:52] | So, what do we do? | 所以我们要怎么做? |
[14:55] | We dig more. | 继续挖 |
[14:57] | The remains we scattered ought to be around here. | 他的残骸散乱得到处都是 |
[15:00] | We need to get those remains in our bag | 得把残骸装进袋子里 再把它们埋在安全的地方 |
[15:01] | and bury them somewhere safe. | 安全?派屈克 对腐烂的小鲜肉来说什么叫安全? |
[15:02] | Safe? Wh-What is safe | 安全?派屈克 对腐烂的小鲜肉来说什么叫安全? |
[15:04] | – for a rotting twink, Patrick? – You know what, Sam, | 知道吗?我真的还没想过这问题,好吗? |
[15:06] | I haven’t really thought about that yet, okay? | |
[15:08] | Just get digging. This poor kid | 开始挖吧,这可怜的小子 值得比这好很多的对待 |
[15:10] | deserved way more than this. | 但你还是把他杀了 |
[15:11] | But you killed him anyway. | |
[15:14] | Henry, wh… Who the fuck is this? | -亨利?这他妈的是谁? -你好啊,山姆 |
[15:16] | Hello, Sam. I brought him. | 是我带他来的 |
[15:17] | He wanted to know about the killer. | 他想知道杀人魔的事 我只是隐瞒了 杀人魔是他男友的那个部分 |
[15:19] | I just left out the part that the killer was his boyfriend. | 我只是隐瞒了 杀人魔是他男友的那个部分 派屈克,这里到底发生了什么事? |
[15:24] | The fuck is going on here, Patrick? | 不是你想的那样,基诺 |
[15:26] | It’s not what you think, Gino. | -好,告诉他 -回家吧,基诺 |
[15:27] | – All right, tell him. – Go home, Gino. | -好,告诉他 -回家吧,基诺 等我回去后,我会解释清楚 |
[15:29] | I’ll talk about this when I get back. This has | 这件事跟你毫无关系,你并没有参与其中 |
[15:31] | nothing to do with you. You are not a part of this. | |
[15:35] | But the three of you are? | 但你们三个都参与了? |
[15:38] | What is this, some sort of murder cult? | 但你们三个都参与了? 这是什么?某种杀人邪教吗? |
[15:41] | Did you kill Barbara? | -芭芭拉是你杀的? -不是,我没杀芭芭拉 |
[15:42] | No, we did not fucking kill Barbara. I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没杀过任何人,这是个错误,好吗? |
[15:44] | This was a mistake, okay? This was a freak accident, | 这是个很变态的意外 本不该发生的可怕事故 |
[15:47] | a horrible thing that shouldn’t have happened. | 但你会想要知道详情 |
[15:48] | But you’re gonna want to hear all about it. | 是个超精彩的故事 |
[15:51] | It’s quite the heck of a story. | 但我不确定这故事 最后会不会刊登在《本地人报》上 |
[15:52] | Although I’m not sure it’s gonna end up | 但我不确定这故事 |
[15:54] | in the pages of The Native. | 最后会不会刊登在《本地人报》上 |
[16:03] | This is Sam’s house. | 这是山姆的房子,好吗? |
[16:05] | Okay? | |
[16:07] | I met Sam the first time I ever came to Fire Island. | 我第一次来火岛时,就认识山姆了 (1979年) |
[16:26] | Party’s this way. | 派对往这边走 |
[16:29] | Coming? | 你来吗? |
[16:31] | Sam scooped me up, | 我一下了船,山姆就跟我搭讪 |
[16:33] | fresh off the ferry, | |
[16:35] | and that’s when I met Billy. | 就在那时我认识了比利 |
[16:38] | Billy was his name. | 他叫比利 |
[16:44] | I was married to Barbara, but I lied to her. | 我那时跟芭芭拉结婚了,但我骗了她 |
[16:47] | I told her I was working on a stakeout, | 我骗她说我是要去盯梢 |
[16:49] | but I went to the island so I could be myself. | 但我去那个岛是为了要释放自己 |
[17:01] | Billy was fresh off the bus. I can’t remember where from, | 比利那时刚坐车抵达火岛 我不记得他从哪儿来 |
[17:05] | but one of those places that kept him bottled up. | 但是从那种让他很压抑的地方 |
[17:09] | ♪ The night is on, dancing to the brightness, the lights ♪ | |
[17:12] | ♪ Ooh, disco lights ♪ | |
[17:16] | ♪ We know you’re too hot ♪ | |
[17:18] | ♪ To stay here at all ♪ | |
[17:21] | ♪ You know you’re too hot ♪ | |
[17:23] | ♪ The night is still young… ♪ | 他像鞭炮一样充满活力和欢乐 |
[17:25] | He was this firecracker | 他像鞭炮一样充满活力和欢乐 |
[17:27] | of energy and joy. | |
[17:29] | I was from New York, | 我是纽约人 |
[17:31] | but that night I might as well have been | 但那晚,不管比利是哪里人 |
[17:33] | from Akron or Tulsa | 我可能就是从阿克伦 |
[17:35] | or wherever Billy was from. | 或塔尔萨来的 |
[17:37] | I was letting myself go. | 我放开了所有顾虑 |
[17:46] | Sam gave us coke. | 山姆给了我们古柯碱 |
[17:49] | It was the first time for both of us. | 我们俩都是第一次尝试 |
[17:51] | ♪ As you dance to the beat ♪ | |
[17:53] | ♪ Ooh, as you dance to the beat… ♪ | |
[17:55] | But they loved it. | 但他们爱死了 |
[17:59] | My parties were the place to be. | 我的派对是不容错过的 没有胖子、没有女性化的婆 每个周末都是同志音乐节 |
[18:01] | No fatties, no femmes. | |
[18:03] | It was gay Woodstock every weekend. | |
[18:05] | ♪ You mingle around ♪ | |
[18:11] | ♪ You’re just with someone that wants to get down ♪ | |
[18:15] | ♪ Get down, get down ♪ | |
[18:17] | – ♪ Come on, dancing ♪ – ♪ Dancing ♪ | |
[18:19] | – ♪ Come on, dancing ♪ – ♪ Ooh, dancing ♪ | |
[18:21] | – ♪ Come on, dancing ♪ – ♪ Dancing ♪ | |
[18:23] | ♪ Come on, dancing to the beat of the night ♪ | |
[18:26] | – ♪ Come on, dancing ♪ – ♪ Dancing ♪ | |
[18:28] | – ♪ Come on, dancing ♪ – ♪ Dancing ♪ | |
[18:30] | – ♪ Come on, dancing ♪ – ♪ Dancing ♪ | |
[18:33] | ♪ To the beat of the night ♪ | |
[18:34] | ♪ To the beat of the night ♪ | |
[18:38] | ♪ Oh, come on, dancing ♪ | |
[18:41] | ♪ Oh, to the beat of the night ♪ | |
[19:09] | Now what? | 现在呢? |
[19:13] | Now we need someone to volunteer. | 现在我们需要一个自愿者 |
[19:16] | For what? | 要做什么? |
[19:20] | To be the special one. | 当那个特别的人 |
[19:35] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[21:18] | Let’s make him feel special. | 让他感觉自己很特别吧 |
[21:25] | – You like that, don’t you? Yeah, you do. – Mm-hmm. | 你喜欢这样,对吧? 没错,你喜欢 |
[21:30] | He’s gonna like that, too. | 他也会喜欢的 |
[22:05] | Patrick. | 派屈克 |
[22:08] | Patrick, stop. | 派屈克,快停下来 |
[22:10] | Hey. | 听我说 派屈克,快停下,快停下来 |
[22:11] | Patrick, stop it! | 派屈克,快停下,快停下来 |
[22:13] | – Hey, stop. Stop. – What? | -怎样? -快停下 该死的 喂! |
[22:27] | Hey. Hey. | 没事吧? 没事吧? |
[22:31] | Hey. | 拜托 |
[22:37] | Oh, my God. No, no, no. | -天啊,不会吧…不会吧 -天啊 |
[22:39] | – No, no, no, no, no. Oh, shit. – Oh, my God. | 他妈的 |
[22:42] | Stop. | -住手,派屈克,快住手 -快醒醒… |
[22:43] | – Patrick, stop. – Come on, come on. | -住手,派屈克 -快醒醒,快醒醒 |
[22:45] | – Stop it, Patrick. – Come on, come on! | -住手,派屈克 -快醒醒,快醒醒 |
[22:48] | Stop it! | 快住手 |
[22:51] | Oh, fuck. Oh, come on, come on. | 该死的,快醒醒…快醒醒 |
[22:53] | Enough! | 该死的,快醒醒…快醒醒 |
[22:54] | Why the fuck are you pulling a gun on me?! | -够了 -你他妈的干嘛拿枪指着我? |
[22:57] | So you would stop giving CPR to a dead kid. | 好让你停止抢救死掉的小伙子 -天啊,我们得报警 -去他妈的警察 |
[22:58] | – Oh, my God, we have to call the police. – Fuck the cops. | -天啊,我们得报警 -去他妈的警察 |
[23:00] | I am a cop! | 我就是警察 |
[23:02] | – Oh, shit. – You’re a fucking cop? | -该死的 -你他妈的是警察? |
[23:07] | You’re a fucking cop?! | 你他妈的是警察? |
[23:09] | – Why the fuck didn’t you tell me that? – We can’t go to the police. | -你为什么没告诉我? -我们不能报警 |
[23:12] | Why the fuck didn’t you tell me that?! | -你他妈的怎么没告诉我? -我体内都是他妈的毒品 |
[23:13] | My body’s full of fucking drugs. I… | 我…可怜的小子 |
[23:16] | This poor kid, this poor fucking kid. | 该死的可怜小子 |
[23:19] | What have we done to this poor kid? | 我们对这可怜的小子做了什么? |
[23:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 这是个意外,他是自愿那么做的 |
[23:23] | I don’t know. It was an accident. He-he… | 这是个意外,他是自愿那么做的 |
[23:25] | he volunteered for it. He consented. | -他同意的,这… -没有,他并没有 |
[23:27] | – It was… – No. No. | 没有…他并没有同意死掉 |
[23:29] | Not to this. | 没有…他并没有同意死掉 |
[23:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:36] | I know someone who can help us. | 我知道有谁能帮我们 |
[23:38] | He’s a, um, um… | 他是黑帮的清道夫,但他是我们圈内人 |
[23:41] | a fixer for the mob, but he’s, uh, one of us. | 他叫“天鹅绒般的触感” |
[23:43] | He’s-he’s called the Velvet Touch. I’m gonna call him. | 我要打给他 |
[24:03] | Henry, thank God. | 亨利,谢天谢地 |
[24:09] | Mm. | |
[24:14] | Oh… | |
[24:18] | Well, he’s not very big. | 他并不是很高大 幸好你们喜欢小鲜肉,而不是大熊 |
[24:21] | Thank God you’re into twinks and not bears. | 别说笑了,亨利,我需要你帮忙 |
[24:23] | Enough with the jokes, Henry. I need your help. | 没问题 |
[24:25] | Of course. | -这要一万美元 -没问题 |
[24:26] | It’ll cost you ten grand. | -这要一万美元 |
[24:28] | That’s fine. | -没问题 |
[24:32] | This is my associate. | 这是我的伙伴 |
[24:34] | He’s a whiz at cutting up bodies. | 他非常擅长分尸 |
[24:48] | – Is he one of us? – He’s meat | 他是我们圈内人? 他是任人宰割的肉,就跟其他人一样 |
[24:51] | for butchering, just like the others. | 那些都是罪犯,这是个无辜的小男生 |
[24:52] | They were criminals. This is an innocent boy. | 那些都是罪犯,这是个无辜的小男生 |
[24:57] | Get to work, | 开始工作吧 |
[24:59] | or else I’ll have to call your mother | 要不然我就得打给你母亲 |
[25:02] | and tell her about your sexuality. | 把你的性倾向告诉她了 |
[25:05] | You don’t want to break her heart, do you? | 你不想伤她的心吧? |
[25:11] | I can’t watch this. | 我看不下去 |
[27:48] | What’s your problem? | 你是怎么了? |
[27:52] | He’s so… | 他太… |
[27:55] | beautiful. | 美丽了 |
[28:00] | He deserved better. | 他本该得到更好的 |
[28:01] | Someone should have been watching out for him. | 本该要有人好好保护他的 |
[28:08] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[28:15] | So, is that what you’ve been hiding? That’s the secret? | 这就是你一直在隐瞒的事? 这就是那个秘密? |
[28:18] | – What happened that night? – Please, just go home. | -那晚发生的事? -请你回家吧 |
[28:21] | – Gino, please, you deserve way more than this. – This is… | 基诺,求你了 你该经历远比这更美好的事 |
[28:24] | Look, I am really sorry | 真抱歉我忘了为这完美时刻 |
[28:25] | that I forgot my violin for this perfect little moment, | 把我的小提琴带来 |
[28:27] | but we do have a body to dispose of, | 但我们有具尸体要处理 所以你是要加入,还是要滚蛋? |
[28:29] | so you want to pitch in or get the fuck out of here? | 不行,他没有要加入,好吗?听我说 |
[28:31] | No, he’s not pitching in, okay? | 不行,他没有要加入,好吗?听我说 |
[28:33] | – Listen to me. – Well, he’s either an accomplice | 如果他不是犯罪同谋 |
[28:35] | to the crime or he’s gonna be a whistleblower | 他就会是同志小报的吹哨人 |
[28:37] | to his fag rag. Isn’t that right, Gino? | 基诺,我说得没错吧? |
[28:39] | I can’t imagine you taking a back seat for anyone. | 很难想像你会为了任何人甘于人后 |
[28:47] | God, please, Gino. What are you doing? | 天啊,拜托,基诺,你在干嘛? |
[28:51] | Please, why are you helping? Just stop. | 拜托,你干嘛要帮忙?快住手 |
[28:53] | What are my options, Patrick? | 派屈克,我有什么选择? |
[28:56] | I can’t call the cops | 我不能报警 |
[28:59] | because of you. | 因为你 |
[29:01] | I’m stuck. | 我左右为难 |
[29:06] | Well, at least now we can give the kid a proper burial, | 那至少现在能妥善埋葬这小子了 |
[29:08] | rustle up a Casa Blanca lily or two. | 再去弄一两朵香水百合 |
[29:10] | Maybe we can contact his family so they can | 或许我们能联络他家人 好让他们了结心事 |
[29:13] | – have some closure. – We’re not contacting anybody. | 我们谁都不会联络 |
[29:15] | This is going to remain a John Doe. | 他依然会是一具无名尸 |
[29:19] | Hang on, these bones, these bones. | 等一下,这些骨头…这些骨头… |
[29:22] | There’s no cuts. | 没有任何切痕 |
[29:25] | Whoever did this | 不管是谁干的 |
[29:26] | dissected the body perfectly. | 他很完美地解剖了这具尸体 |
[29:29] | Huh. I’m not gonna hire a cleaner | 这个嘛…我是不会请一个 |
[29:31] | who doesn’t know what he’s doing. | 不在行的清道夫的 |
[29:33] | What was his name? Who did you bring that night? | 他叫什么名字? -你那晚带了谁? -那晚没发生过任何事,派屈克 |
[29:37] | Nothing happened that night, Patrick. You weren’t here. | 你不在这里,我不在这里 |
[29:39] | I wasn’t here. None of us are here right now. | 我们现在也都不在这里 |
[29:42] | You know, the Mai Tai Killer | 知道吗?迈泰杀人魔切割受害者的方式 |
[29:44] | cuts up his victims in exactly the same way | 跟解剖这具尸体的家伙的方式一模一样 |
[29:46] | that the guy who has dissected this body has. | |
[29:49] | I have spent many years | 我当警察的这么多年里 |
[29:51] | in my career, and I have never seen cuts like this before, | 我从未见过这种切割方式 |
[29:54] | until these bodies started arriving. | 直到这些尸体开始出现 棒极了,警察先生 |
[29:56] | Well, bravo, Mr. Policeman. Why are we going down this road? | 我们干嘛讨论这件事? |
[29:59] | We can’t be throwing around accusations like this, | 我们不能这样随便指控别人 尤其是我们面对的是黑帮分子 |
[30:02] | especially when we’re dealing with the mob. | 亨利,他叫什么名字? |
[30:04] | – What’s his name, Henry? – Well… | 好吧,他是惠特利先生 |
[30:07] | … his name is Mr. Whitely. | |
[30:10] | He’s a male nurse, | 他是个男护士,我只知道这些 |
[30:11] | – and that’s all I know. – You know where he lives? | -知道他住哪儿吗? -我可以打电话问他 |
[30:13] | Well, I could call him up and ask him. | 他或许还会邀请我们喝杯茶呢 |
[30:15] | I mean, maybe he’ll ask us over for tea. | |
[30:17] | You have no proof that this is your guy. | -根本没证据能证明他就是你们要找的人 -我见过他的脸 |
[30:20] | I’ve seen his face. | 我可以指认他 |
[30:22] | I can ID him. | 我可以指认他 |
[30:24] | You take me to him. | -带我去找他 -基诺,你在说什么? |
[30:26] | What are you talking about, Gino? | 他马上就会认出你了 |
[30:27] | He would recognize you right away. | 他马上就会认出你了 |
[30:29] | Well, it’s amazing that Scooby-Doo here | 还真棒呢,大侦探叔比狗破案了 |
[30:32] | has solved the crime, but before we all | 但在我们挤上他的神奇万用车前 |
[30:33] | pile into the Mystery Machine, can we please | 我们能先解决手上的问题吗? |
[30:35] | deal with the issue at hand? | |
[30:39] | – Henry and I will go on our own. – Oh, fuck that. Fuck… | -我跟亨利会自己去 -他妈的 妈的,该死…基诺,拜托 |
[30:42] | Gino, please. | 我要是有一丁点职业操守 我就会去告发你 |
[30:43] | If I had an ounce of integrity, | 我要是有一丁点职业操守 我就会去告发你 |
[30:45] | I’d turn your fucking ass in. | 基诺,等一下,等等 |
[30:47] | Gino, wait. Wait. | 基诺,等一下,等等 |
[30:53] | Take this. | 拿去吧 |
[30:54] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:27] | If you’ve reached this, | 若你进入电话答录机 |
[31:28] | I am either unavailable or at my office. | 我不是在忙,就是在我办公室 |
[31:31] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 (惠特利先生办公室) (SKL-0142) |
[31:45] | Hello? | -喂? |
[31:46] | Mr. Whitely. It’s Henry. | -惠特利先生,我是亨利 |
[31:49] | I’ve got another job for us. | 我们又有工作要做了 |
[31:51] | Henry. This really isn’t | 亨利,现在对我真的不是很方便 |
[31:53] | the best time for me. | 有哪一次我打给你是方便的吗? |
[31:55] | Well, is it ever a good time when I call? | |
[31:58] | The boss has a mess | 老大有棘手情况,他需要我们立即清理 |
[32:00] | – he needs us to clean up ASAP. – I’m sorry, | 抱歉,但我现在真的没办法,很遗憾 |
[32:02] | but I just can’t do that right now, unfortunately. | 你是知道的,对这种事 |
[32:04] | Well, you know we really don’t have a choice in these matters, Whitely. | 我们真的没选择,惠特利 |
[32:11] | Okay. Where’s the location? | 好吧,在哪里? |
[32:14] | Um… | 恐怕我不能给你地址 |
[32:15] | I’m afraid I can’t give that to you. | 恐怕我不能给你地址 |
[32:18] | I’ll pick you up. | 我会去接你,我只需要你的地址 |
[32:20] | I’ll just need an address. | |
[32:22] | An address? | 地址?我会出去办点事 |
[32:24] | I’m going to be out and about. How about we meet at Malty’s bar, 9:00 p.m. | 在马尔他酒吧碰面怎么样?今晚九点? |
[32:29] | Sure. See you soon. | 没问题,待会见 |
[32:37] | He knows something’s up. | 他知道不太对劲 你在说什么? |
[32:39] | What are you talking about? | 改变计划 |
[32:40] | Change of plans. | 改变计划 你会去指认他 |
[32:43] | You’re gonna ID him. | 如果他是迈泰杀人魔 |
[32:44] | If he’s the Mai Tai killer, we take him out, then and there. | 我们当场就把他解决掉 |
[32:49] | Absolutely not, Henry. No. | 绝对不行,亨利,不行 |
[32:51] | I’ll lure him from the bar into the car, | 我会把他从酒吧引到车上 而你会拿着枪在车子后座等待 |
[32:54] | where you’ll be waiting in the back seat with a gun. | 我不会杀任何人的 |
[32:55] | – I’m not killing anyone. – No, | 没错,你只要拿枪指着他就好 |
[32:57] | you just hold him at gunpoint. We’ll drive to the docks | 我们会开车到码头,然后我会杀死他 |
[32:59] | and I’ll finish him off. | |
[33:04] | You want to stop these killings, isn’t that right? | 你想终止这些谋杀,不是吗? |
[33:06] | Well, moral clarity’s a whole lot easier | 坐在打字机后面 |
[33:08] | when you’re sitting behind a typewriter. | 明确的道德标准显得简单多了 |
[33:10] | We’re doing this, Gino, | 我们会这么做的,基诺,而且就在今晚 |
[33:12] | and we’re going it tonight. | (酒吧) |
[33:28] | Well, that’s his Buick. | 这是他的别克车,这样很好 |
[33:30] | That’s good. Looks like he’s inside already. | 看来他已经在里面了 |
[33:33] | You do realize that this is fucking insane, right? | 你知道这真的很疯狂吧? |
[33:35] | Gino, | 基诺,你只要蹲在后座就行了 |
[33:36] | you just duck down in the back seat, | 确保没人看到你 |
[33:38] | make sure nobody sees you, | |
[33:41] | keep your finger on the trigger, | 手指不要离开扳机 |
[33:43] | and I will be back in five. | 而我五分钟后就会回来了 惠特利先生 |
[34:06] | Mr. Whitely. | 亨利 |
[34:08] | Henry. | 感谢你来这里跟我碰面 |
[34:09] | – Thank you for meeting me here. – Mm. | 感谢你来这里跟我碰面 |
[34:12] | I thought we could catch up over a drink before we head out. | 我想出发前,我们或许能叙叙旧 |
[34:19] | I’ll have a whiskey. | -一杯威士忌 -没问题 |
[34:35] | – So, what’s the job? – Oh, | 所以工作内容是什么? 两个欠债不还的无赖 |
[34:37] | couple of deadbeats didn’t pay their loan. | 两个欠债不还的无赖 |
[34:40] | Demarco is whacking people over bad loans now? | 德马科现在也宰杀赖帐的家伙了吗? |
[34:44] | What happened to a lean? | 那拿东西抵押呢? |
[34:46] | Maybe it’s a big loan. | 可能是很大笔的债吧 |
[34:48] | It’s none of my business, nor yours. | 与我无关,也与你无关 |
[34:59] | We should get going. | 我们该走了 |
[35:03] | Mind if I use the john first? | 介意我先上个厕所吗? 你永远都不需要我的许可 |
[35:05] | You’ve never needed my permission. | 你永远都不需要我的许可 |
[35:51] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[36:23] | Oh… Oh… My buddy can’t handle his liquor. | 我的朋友不胜酒力 |
[36:36] | Come on, buddy. | 走吧,朋友,我带你回家吧 |
[36:37] | Let’s get you home. | 扶你上床,让你能安详地睡一觉 |
[36:39] | Get you to bed, where you can sleep peacefully. | (电话) |
[37:49] | – Hello? – Patrick, the killer has Henry. | -喂? -派屈克,亨利在杀人魔手上 |
[37:51] | Wh-What? Gino… | 你说什么?基诺? |
[37:53] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[38:00] | – Synced and corrected by Firefly – – www.MY-SUBS.com – |