时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Uh, it w… it was great until you did that nasal thing. | 不对,不对 在你开始用鼻音唱之前都很好 |
[00:48] | I need you to be an authentic replica of me | 我要你成为我真实的复制品 |
[00:51] | and not a rude impersonation. | 而不是粗野的模仿 |
[00:54] | Okay, let’s take ten, and then we’ll run the whole show. | 好,休息十分钟 然后我们再排练一次整场秀 |
[00:57] | You, a word. | 你,过来聊聊 |
[01:04] | I’m keeping all the nightly performance fees, | 所有夜间的门票钱都归我 |
[01:06] | but what tips you make are yours from now on. | 但从现在开始,你赚的小费都是你的 |
[01:09] | The honor to perform as you is enough payment alone. | 能代替你表演 |
[01:12] | Cut the bullshit. | 这份荣幸就足以当作报酬了 |
[01:14] | You’re doing me a solid here, | 少跟我废话 你是在帮我一个忙 |
[01:16] | but I’ve got better things to do than sing background | 我有更好的事要做 |
[01:18] | for blow jobs and teabagging. | 比替吹喇叭和舔蛋蛋的人唱背景音乐要好 |
[01:20] | So, the new business is going well? | -所以新开的店很顺利? |
[01:22] | Hardly. | -根本不顺利 |
[01:23] | Kathy, you have a phone call. | 凯西,有你的电话,听起来很紧急 |
[01:25] | – Sounds urgent. – See what I mean? Nonstop. | 看到了吧?没完没了 |
[01:31] | Hello? | 喂? |
[01:35] | You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. | 你一定是在跟我开玩笑吧? (通灵师) (招聘) (通灵师) (手相) (塔罗牌) |
[02:17] | We’re closed. | 我们关门了 |
[02:19] | The sign outside says you’re open. | 外面的牌子说你还开着 |
[02:21] | Ugh! I forgot to turn it around. | 我忘了把它翻过来了 |
[02:24] | Both my psychics quit on me this week. | 这周有两个通灵师辞职不干了 |
[02:26] | You want your fortune told, | 你想要算命的话 |
[02:28] | order something from the Chinese restaurant across the street. | 去对面的中餐厅点个幸运签饼吧 |
[02:30] | I don’t want my fortune told. | 我不要算命 我进来是因为你的招聘告示牌 |
[02:32] | I came in because of the help wanted sign. | 我不要算命 我进来是因为你的招聘告示牌 |
[02:34] | Are you willing to work a night shift, | 你愿意上晚班吗?十点至凌晨三点? |
[02:36] | 10:00 to 3:00? | |
[02:37] | 2:00 is when all the boys come out, | 凌晨两点是所有小伙子出门的时间 |
[02:39] | and they love talking with readers. | 他们很爱找占卜师聊聊 |
[02:41] | Get a few drinks in them, and suddenly | 几杯下肚后,他们突然就想知道未来了 |
[02:43] | they want to know the future. | |
[02:45] | It’s getting crazier lately. | 最近越来越疯狂了 |
[02:47] | I wouldn’t be surprised if it had something to do | 我不会很惊讶 |
[02:49] | with all the disappearances. | 如果这跟这么多失踪案有关 |
[02:50] | I’ll do whatever it takes. | 无论什么代价我都愿意 |
[02:52] | I need a paying job. | 我需要一份有薪水的工作 |
[02:53] | I’m Fran. | 我叫弗兰 |
[02:55] | Do you have any experience with tarot cards, Fran? | 我叫弗兰 |
[02:58] | Not really. | 弗兰,你有任何塔罗牌的占卜经验吗? |
[03:00] | I’ll take that as a no. | 不尽然 那就是没有了 |
[03:08] | You need to fill this out. | 你得填好这份表格 |
[03:11] | Tarot deck plus instructions. | 这是塔罗牌和说明书 |
[03:12] | Come back tomorrow night | 明晚回来 要具备像样又实际的塔罗牌知识 |
[03:13] | with a decent working knowledge of the cards, | 明晚回来 要具备像样又实际的塔罗牌知识 |
[03:15] | I’ll start you right up. | 我会马上让你开始工作 |
[03:18] | Don’t you want to know if I’m a psychic? | 你不问我是不是会通灵吗? |
[03:19] | I already know. It doesn’t exist. | 我已经知道了,世上没有通灵师 |
[03:22] | If psychics were real, they’d be millionaires | 要是真的有通灵师 |
[03:25] | from playing the stock market. | 他们都会是玩股票的百万富翁了 |
[03:28] | This is entertainment, honey. | 这是娱乐,亲爱的 |
[03:30] | A carnival show. | 一场嘉年华秀,比心理医师便宜 |
[03:31] | Cheaper than a shrink and guaranteed to make your day. | 而且保证让你开心一整天 |
[03:34] | Oh, the most important thing is that the customer leaves | 对了,最重要的是 |
[03:37] | feeling better than when they came in, | 客户离开时,要比他们进来时感觉好多了 |
[03:39] | so no bad news. | 所以绝不能有坏消息 |
[03:42] | Crazy wealth. | 夸张的财富 |
[03:45] | Trip to Paris. | 巴黎之旅 |
[03:47] | Romance with the guy or gal of their dreams. | 与真命天子或天女谈一场恋爱 |
[03:50] | Do that and you’re gold. | 这么做,你就是金牌 |
[03:52] | By lying to vulnerable folk who are desperate for help? | 去欺骗很脆弱又迫切需要帮助的人? |
[03:56] | By telling them what they want to hear. | 是说出他们想听的话 |
[03:58] | What, you think they walk in to learn they have lung cancer? | 怎样?你以为他们进来 是想知道他们得了肺癌? |
[04:01] | They want a reason to get up in the morning. | 他们需要早上起床的理由 |
[04:03] | Well, I’ve never been one to fake an orgasm, | 但我从来都不是会假装高潮的人 |
[04:05] | let alone fake optimism about the state of the world. | 更别说要对这世界的状况假装乐观了 |
[04:08] | You know, actually, | |
[04:10] | I think I might be a little bit psychic. | 知道吗?我其实觉得我可能有点通灵体质 |
[04:13] | Sometimes I have these dreams, | 有时候我会做这些梦 |
[04:14] | and then I read about something in the paper the next day… | 然后隔天我会在报纸上看到报导… |
[04:17] | That’s fascinating, Kreskin. | 太神奇了,心灵感应大师 |
[04:20] | See you tomorrow? | 明天见吗? |
[04:27] | I mean, on the one hand, this seems kind of sleezy, | 一方面听起来有点低级 |
[04:30] | but on the other hand, what she says makes sense. | 但另一方面,她说的话很有道理 |
[04:32] | It’s entertainment. | 那是娱乐 |
[04:33] | I mean, that’s what movies and TV shows do. | 那是娱乐 这就是电影和电视节目的目的 |
[04:37] | I mean, the last part of the hour of Trapper John, | 《特拉珀约翰医生》的每一集到最后 |
[04:39] | he always saves the sick little girl. | 他总是会救生病的小女孩 |
[04:42] | Well, I guess you talked yourself into it. | 看来你已经说服自己了吧 |
[04:44] | All right, | |
[04:45] | what do you think? | 但你觉得怎么样? |
[04:46] | I think you need the money, and this sounds like a good gig. | 我觉得你需要钱,而这似乎是好差事 |
[04:49] | I mean, you can’t live on freelancing at The Native. | 在《本地人报》当自由记者 又不能养活你自己 |
[04:52] | Figure out the fucking tarot cards yet? | 读懂该死的塔罗牌了吗? |
[04:54] | I can’t tell The Devil from The Hanged Man, | 我无法分辨恶魔和倒吊人 |
[04:56] | but I’ll get it. | 但我会搞清楚的 |
[04:58] | And I need something to get me | 还有我需要能让我忍受这恐怖夏天的东西 |
[04:59] | through this shitty summer. | |
[05:01] | Well, I got something that can get you through. | 那我有能帮助你忍受的东西 |
[05:03] | Come over here. Let me tear off your clothes. | 来我家,让我撕开你的衣服 |
[05:06] | No. No… | 不行,不行 |
[05:07] | No. I’ve got to study these cards. | 不行,我得把这些卡背熟 |
[05:10] | I mean, I at least have to make it look good. | 我至少得看起来是可信的 |
[05:12] | But you know what? I’ll come by before work and say hi, okay? | 这样吧 我上班前去找你打声招呼,好吗? |
[05:15] | And maybe I’ll even give you a free reading. | 或许我还会帮你免费占卜呢 |
[05:19] | Bye. | 掰啦 |
[05:58] | _ | |
[07:00] | Everyone says being pregnant is so stressful. | 每个人都说怀孕时的压力非常大 |
[07:03] | Hormones pumping, making you crazy. | 荷尔蒙激增,让你快疯掉 |
[07:06] | But I’ve never been more centered or happier, | 但我从未这么注意力集中或快乐过 |
[07:10] | despite everything that’s going on. | 尽管发生了这么多事 |
[07:12] | Probably ’cause you’re already a little crazy to begin with. | 可能是因为你一开始就有点疯狂吧 |
[07:14] | The hormones just sort of level you out. | 荷尔蒙只是让你变得稳定 |
[07:18] | You’re gonna be a great mom, face it. | 你会是个很棒的妈妈 |
[07:20] | That’s a lucky kid. | 承认吧,他是幸运的小孩 |
[07:22] | Especially since it won’t have me as a father. | 特别是他不会有我这个爸爸 |
[07:24] | Well, technically you are the father. | 你实际上就是他爸爸 |
[07:28] | I am your father. | 我是你爸爸喔 |
[07:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[07:33] | Correction, I am the sperm donor, | 纠正一下,我是捐精者 |
[07:34] | and I’m perfectly happy about that. | 我对此感到非常开心 |
[07:36] | What do you think it’s gonna be? | 你觉得会是什么?男的还是女的? |
[07:38] | A boy or a girl? | 你觉得会是什么?男的还是女的? |
[07:40] | What if we don’t have to guess? | 说不定我们不用猜了? |
[07:41] | I don’t believe in that stuff. | 我不信那种东西 |
[07:43] | Let’s go in, it’ll be fun. | 进去吧,会很好玩的 |
[07:45] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:53] | Oh. Hi. | 你们好 |
[07:55] | Fran? | 弗兰?你在这里干嘛? |
[07:57] | – What are you doing here? – I work here now. | |
[08:00] | Wait, don’t you work at The Native? | 我在这里工作 -等等,你不是在《本地人报》工作吗? -我帮他们写写文章 |
[08:01] | Well, I write some articles for them. | -等等,你不是在《本地人报》工作吗? |
[08:03] | Somebody had to get the word out. | -我帮他们写写文章 总得有人揭露真相吧 |
[08:05] | Fortune telling, government conspiracy theories… | 算命、政府阴谋论 |
[08:08] | I’m guessing you’re a UFO fanatic as well. | 我在猜你也是飞碟狂热者吧 |
[08:10] | Everything I told you about Plumb Island is | 所有我跟你说的关于梅岛的事 |
[08:12] | the God’s honest truth. | 绝对都是事实 |
[08:14] | Did you even bother following up on any of the leads I gave you? | 你有费点力去追踪任何我给你的线索吗? |
[08:17] | What are you two even talking about? | -你们到底在说什么? |
[08:19] | I’ve been looking into some of it. | -我一直都在调查部分的线索 |
[08:21] | Then maybe we’ve been brought | 那或许我们又聚在一起是有原因的 |
[08:22] | back together again for a reason. | 那或许我们又聚在一起是有原因的 |
[08:24] | This place draws you in. | 这地方把你吸引进来 |
[08:26] | It chose you just the way it chose me. | 命运选择了你,就像它选择了我一样 |
[08:29] | Okay. Let’s get out of here. | 好吧,汉娜,我们离开这里吧 |
[08:33] | You’re with child. | 你怀孕了 |
[08:35] | Well, that much is obvious. | 这很明显吧 |
[08:36] | But that question in your heart, | 这很明显吧 |
[08:39] | I can tell you what it is you want to know. | 但你心中的疑问 我能告诉你你想知道的事 |
[08:48] | Fuck it. | 管他的 |
[08:49] | One card, one chance, | 管他的 |
[08:51] | and then we’re out of here. | 一张卡、一个机会,然后我们就离开 |
[09:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:06] | That question that you have… | 你心中的疑问… |
[09:10] | … hold it in your mind while you cut the deck. | 你边切牌边想着那个问题 |
[09:12] | It’s important to have that energy in the cards. | 把能量注入牌中是很重要的 |
[09:26] | Huh, the queen of pentacles. Okay. | 是钱币皇后,好的… |
[09:29] | – What’s it mean? – It’s been a little while. | -她代表什么? |
[09:32] | Oh, okay, pentacles are connected to the earth. | -已经有一段时间了 好的,五角星与地球相连 |
[09:36] | So that should be good, I think. | 所以我觉得这应该是好事 |
[09:38] | Good for what? | 什么样的好事? |
[09:41] | Uh… the ten of swords. | |
[09:44] | Hmm. What’s that mean? | 宝剑十 |
[09:47] | Okay, forget about that card. Never mind. | 那代表什么呢? 好的,别管这张卡了,算了吧 |
[09:50] | Okay, come on, let’s go. | 好了,快,我们走吧 |
[09:51] | No, no, no. No. No. No, wait. | 别走…别走,等一下 |
[09:54] | Ah, The Empress. | 皇后 |
[09:56] | This is connected to feminine energy. | 皇后与女性的能量有关 |
[09:58] | Have you been wishing for a daughter? | 你一直盼望有个女儿吗? |
[10:02] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[10:03] | The cards always tell the truth. | 我不确定 塔罗牌总是会说出真相 |
[10:06] | I don’t know how they do it, but they do. | 我不知道是怎么办到的,但它们一向如此 |
[10:08] | Listen, for ten bucks, | 听好,给我十美元 |
[10:10] | I’ll answer anything you want to know. | 我会回答你任何你想知道的事 |
[10:12] | No, I’m-I’m good. | 不用了,谢谢 |
[10:13] | Come on. You’re the one | 拜托,一开始是你要进来这里的 |
[10:15] | who wanted to come here in the first place. | |
[10:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:30] | I lost a friend recently. | 我最近有个朋友死了 |
[10:32] | We’re not even sure he’s dead, but he’s been missing, | 我们根本不确定他是不是死了 |
[10:36] | and with all the murders… | 但他失踪了,还有发生了那么多谋杀案… |
[10:38] | Say no more. | 不必多说了 |
[10:55] | Okay, the Death card doesn’t mean literal death. | (死神) 好的,死神并不代表真的死亡 |
[10:59] | It can mean the end of one part of your friend’s life | 它可以代表你朋友部分生命的结束 |
[11:01] | – and the beginning of another. – I don’t want to do this. | -和另一部分的开始 -我不想继续了 |
[11:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:08] | Let’s go back to Hannah. | 好吧 |
[11:10] | Energy transfer and all that. | 回到汉娜吧,注入能量和诸如此类的 |
[11:29] | What are the odds of that happening? | 发生这种巧合的机率有多大? |
[11:32] | Hmm. | |
[11:34] | I mean, that makes no sense. | 这根本没道理,每副牌只有一张死神牌 |
[11:36] | There’s-there’s only one Death card per deck. | |
[11:38] | Whatever you’re doing, this isn’t funny. | 不管你在做什么,这并不好玩 |
[11:39] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[11:41] | Yes, you are, you’re upsetting my friend. | 有,你有,你让我的朋友很不安 |
[11:44] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全说不通 |
[11:46] | What kind of business do you think you’re running here? Huh? | 你以为你是在做什么生意啊? |
[11:48] | Please don’t go. There’s got to be some kind of an explanation. | 请你们别走,一定有某种解释 |
[11:50] | Upsetting a pregnant woman. Huh? | 让一个孕妇感到不安,是吗? |
[11:52] | Come on. We’re going. | 走,我们离开,走吧 |
[11:54] | Let’s go. | 走,我们离开,走吧 |
[11:56] | I’m sorry. Come on. I’m sorry. | 很抱歉,走吧,抱歉 |
[12:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[12:33] | Um, I think I had some bad sushi, | 我想我是吃了不新鲜的寿司 |
[12:36] | and I got a parasite or something. | 得了寄生虫之类的 |
[12:37] | I haven’t been able to keep anything down for weeks. | 我有好几周没办法吃下东西了 |
[12:40] | Isn’t that concerning? | 这不是令人担忧吗? |
[12:41] | Maybe we can hold off on the diagnosis | 或许我们可以等到双方都签字后 |
[12:43] | until after the parties have signed. | 再继续讨论身体不适的问题 |
[13:02] | Honey? | 亲爱的? |
[13:05] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? 亲爱的 |
[13:10] | Honey? | 亲爱的? |
[13:15] | Do you think you could just give us a moment? | 能让我们独处一下吗? |
[13:29] | – What is it? – I don’t know. I just… | -怎么了? |
[13:31] | Please don’t do this, Barbara. | -不知道,我只是… 请你别这样,芭芭拉 |
[13:34] | This is the right thing. You know it is. | 这么做是对的,你是知道的 |
[13:36] | No, I don’t know it, that’s the problem. | 但我并不知道,这就是问题 |
[13:38] | Just throwing everything away like this, | 就这样抛弃一切 |
[13:41] | it just feels like we’re making a terrible mistake. | 感觉就像是我们在犯很严重的错误 |
[13:43] | It’s more than that. We don’t have a marriage. | 但情况更糟糕,我们是有名无实的夫妻 |
[13:47] | Who cares if we don’t do all the things | 谁在乎我们做不做丈夫 |
[13:48] | that husbands and wives are supposed to do? | 和妻子该做的所有事呢? |
[13:50] | I want more than that. | 我要的不只是那样 |
[13:53] | So should you. | 你也应该如此 |
[13:56] | Honey, we will always be friends. | 亲爱的,我们永远都会是朋友 |
[13:59] | We will always, always care for each other. But… | 我们永远永远都会互相关心 |
[14:05] | we cannot stay married, Barbara. We cannot. | 但我们不能维持夫妻关系 芭芭拉,我们不能 |
[14:10] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[14:12] | Oh, God. | 我办不到 |
[14:13] | Look, I know… | 听好,我知道… |
[14:16] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你害怕 |
[14:18] | But you will find somebody perfect for you. | 但你会找到非常适合你的人的 |
[14:24] | We need to do this, honey. | 我们必须这么做,亲爱的 |
[14:31] | We need to. | 我们必须,为了我们俩都好 |
[14:33] | For both our sakes. | |
[14:36] | Well, one thing hasn’t changed. | 但有一件事并没有改变 |
[14:41] | I still want you to be happy. | 我还是希望你快乐 |
[14:43] | I feel the same for you. | 对你,我也有同感 |
[15:09] | Oh, God. Honey? | 天啊 |
[15:11] | Honey? | 亲爱的?亲爱的? |
[15:13] | Hey! | 快来人 |
[15:22] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿? |
[15:23] | In the hospital. You passed out. | 我在哪儿? 在医院 |
[15:26] | – I did? – Right after you signed. | -你昏倒了 -是吗? |
[15:27] | Whacked your head on the floor. | 就在你签完字之后,头敲到地板 |
[15:29] | Scared the shit out of me. | 把我吓死了 |
[15:34] | – I’m sorry. – No, come on. It’s my fault. | -抱歉 -不,拜托,是我的错 |
[15:38] | I pushed way too hard. | 是我把你逼得太急了 |
[15:39] | No, I’m sorry that I need you to do something for me. | 不是,我是很抱歉要你为我做一件事 |
[15:43] | I, uh, did something terrible. | 我做了一件很糟糕的事 |
[15:46] | What? | 什么事? |
[15:47] | I got a dog. | 什么事? 我养了一只狗 |
[15:51] | What’s so terrible about that? | 这有很糟糕吗? |
[15:53] | He’s a papillon. | 它是一只蝴蝶犬 |
[15:54] | But wait until you meet him. | 但等到你看到它吧,它非常可爱 |
[15:56] | He’s so cute, but he’s been inside all day, and he hasn’t had anything to eat. | 但它在家里一整天了,都还没吃东西 |
[15:59] | I’m sure he’s peed all over the apartment. | 我相信它在公寓里到处小便了 |
[16:01] | Okay. Say no more. | 好啦,不必多说了 |
[16:04] | – You don’t mind? – I do. | -你不介意? -我介意 |
[16:06] | But I’ll go anyway, | 但我还是会去,因为不管怎样 |
[16:07] | because despite everything | 但我还是会去,因为不管怎样 |
[16:08] | we’re still gonna be there for each other. | 我们还是会互相扶持 |
[16:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:13] | Ow. | |
[16:24] | Hey, puppy. | 你好啊,小狗狗 |
[16:31] | What are you yapping at, huh? | 你是在吠什么啦? |
[16:33] | I’m Mommy’s friend. Don’t bite me. | 你是在吠什么啦? |
[16:48] | Okay. Come-come on. | 我是妈咪的朋友,别咬我喔 |
[16:52] | Okay, okay. Shh, shh, shh. | 好了,来…过来 好的,好的 |
[16:55] | Come on, come on. | 好狗狗,好狗狗 |
[16:56] | Come here. Hey, come here, come here. I got you. | 好狗狗,好狗狗 |
[16:58] | I got you, I got you. Okay, okay, okay. | 过来,过来,抓到你了…抓到你了 |
[17:00] | Come here. Okay. | 好了…好了 过来,好了 |
[17:02] | Come here. Okay, good boy. Good boy. | 来,好了,好狗狗,好狗狗 |
[17:07] | It’s the police. | 我是警察 |
[17:39] | Oh, no, no. No, no. | 不要…不要 |
[17:43] | No! No! | 不要…不要 |
[17:45] | No! No! No! | 不要…不要 |
[17:50] | Oh, shit! | 天啊,他妈的 |
[18:08] | What the fuck? | (警察) 搞什么? |
[18:10] | Yep, what the fuck is right? | 没错,“搞什么?”,说得对 |
[18:12] | Two times, this giant freak tried to kill me. | 这个巨人死变态想杀我已经两次了 |
[18:15] | Giant freak? | 巨人死变态 |
[18:17] | It’s the same motherfucker I shot in Central Park. | 是我在中央公园朝他开枪的同一个人 |
[18:20] | He was here, in that closet, | 他在那个衣柜里,他是来袭击我的 |
[18:23] | and he came for me. What’s funny? | 什么事那么好笑? |
[18:27] | What? | 什么事? |
[18:29] | Nothing. No offense. | 没事,我无意冒犯 |
[18:31] | Wait outside. | 去外面等吧 |
[18:39] | So? | 所以呢? |
[18:41] | “So” what? | 什么所以呢? |
[18:44] | Is there anything to it? | 这都是实话吗? |
[18:46] | Was this just a little tryst gone wrong? | 还是只是幽会时发生了小插曲? |
[18:48] | You’re really asking me that? | 你真的在问我这个问题? |
[18:50] | I never saw this guy before I shot him in Central Park, | 我在中央公园朝他开枪之前 我从未见过这家伙 |
[18:53] | and he was just in Barbara’s closet. | 而他刚刚就在芭芭拉的衣柜里 |
[18:54] | How did he know I was here? | 他怎么知道我在这里? |
[18:56] | How did he get in? | 他是怎么进来的? |
[18:58] | Did your wife… sorry, ex-wife… | 你太太…抱歉,现在是前妻 |
[19:02] | – know that you were coming here? – No. | 她知道你会来这里吗? |
[19:04] | It was not her, and this was not a lovers’ spat. | 不,跟她无关,这也不是情侣之间的争吵 |
[19:08] | This guy… this thing… | 这家伙…这东西是来袭击我的 |
[19:11] | came for me, | |
[19:12] | and I-I don’t think he’s gonna stop. | 而我不认为他会就此收手 |
[19:18] | My, uh, my wife is here | 我太太来找柯恩布拉特医生 |
[19:20] | for her four-month ultrasound with Dr. Kornblatt. | 做第四个月的超音波产检 |
[19:22] | She’ll be in good hands. Hello, Mr. Whitely. | 她会被妥善照顾的 你好,惠特利先生 |
[19:25] | Hello, Dianne. | 你好,黛安 |
[19:28] | Adam? | |
[19:31] | I know we hadn’t discussed me being here, | 亚当? 我知道我们没讨论过我要来 |
[19:33] | but I got off early and I thought I’d surprise you. | 但我早下班了,想给你惊喜 |
[19:35] | Dr. Kornblatt, good to meet you. | 柯恩布拉特医生,很高兴认识你 |
[19:37] | You came at the right moment. You have a very healthy baby. | 你来得正是时候 |
[19:40] | – Everything looks perfectly normal. – That’s great news. | 宝宝非常健康,一切看起来都非常正常 |
[19:43] | Your wife insisted on a blood panel. | 这是很棒的消息 你太太坚持要做血液检查 |
[19:45] | It’s an extensive set of tests. | 那是一系列详细的检测 |
[19:46] | We don’t have all the results yet, but we should probably | 我们还没收到所有检测结果 |
[19:48] | go over the ones we do have. | 但我们该看看手上已经有的 |
[19:49] | I’ll be right back. | 我会马上回来 |
[19:55] | Why is he talking to you and not me? | 他为什么跟你说话,而不是我? |
[19:57] | And what are you doing? Why are you here? | 还有你在干嘛?你干嘛来这里? |
[19:59] | What’s with these tests? | 你为什么要做这些检测? |
[20:02] | I had a nightmare last night. | 我昨晚做了一个噩梦 |
[20:04] | I dreamt I was giving birth to something with tentacles. | 我梦见我生了一个有很多触角的东西 |
[20:07] | It’s because of that stupid tarot reading, isn’t it? | 是因为那个愚蠢的塔罗牌占卜,对吧? |
[20:16] | – What are you seeing? – Nothing. | 你看到了什么? |
[20:18] | I’m just noticing you have a slightly low red cell count. | 没什么,我只是注意到 你的红血球数稍微偏低了 |
[20:23] | How low? | 有多低? |
[20:25] | It’s nothing to get alarmed about. | 有多低? 没什么值得担忧的 |
[20:28] | Probably just a slight case of anemia. | 或许只是轻微的贫血 |
[20:30] | We’ll do some follow-ups, | 我们会后续追踪 |
[20:32] | get it all sorted out. | 把一切问题解决掉 |
[20:34] | – Okay? – Okay. | 好吗? 好的 |
[20:42] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[20:45] | After the fire at the bar, | 酒吧的那场大火之后 |
[20:48] | when I took blood samples from the burn victims | 我在医院帮那些烧伤的受害者 |
[20:50] | at the hospital, | 抽取血液样本时 |
[20:52] | they all had low red blood cell counts. | 他们的红血球数都很低 |
[20:54] | Including me? | 包括我? |
[20:58] | I wasn’t sure if the results had been corrupted | 我不确定检测结果是否遭到了破坏 |
[21:01] | or if the immune systems had been affected by the fire. | 或免疫系统是否受到了大火的影响 |
[21:04] | We were doing more tests. | 我们做了更多检测 |
[21:06] | Then why would you have the same issue? | 那你为什么会有同样的问题? |
[21:10] | That’s what I don’t understand. | 这就是我搞不懂的事 |
[21:15] | Hey, are you sure you’re up for this? | 你确定你要这么做吗?我可以自己进去 |
[21:16] | I can go in on my own. | |
[21:17] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 对,我没事 但你要有心理准备,真的很乱 |
[21:19] | But, uh, brace yourself, it’s bad. | 对,我没事 但你要有心理准备,真的很乱 |
[21:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:24] | Oh, hey, your lights are, uh, not… | 你的电灯都不… |
[21:28] | Hi! Aw, my big guy! | 你好,我的大狗狗 |
[21:31] | What a big boy! | 好懂事的狗喔,你好坚强 |
[21:32] | You’re so tough. | 好懂事的狗喔,你好坚强 |
[21:33] | Oh, God, Patrick. | 天啊,派屈克 |
[21:35] | Was this person following me to hurt me, | 这个在跟踪我的人是想伤害我,还是你? |
[21:38] | or to get to you? | |
[21:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:42] | Let’s get you some clothes. | 不知道 |
[21:44] | No, no, no. Don’t bother. I’m staying here. | -去拿几件衣服吧 -不,不用了,别麻烦了 |
[21:45] | What? No, you can’t. | -我就待在这里 -什么?不,不行 |
[21:47] | No, no, no. I don’t want to go to a motel, or worse, | 不,不,我不要去汽车旅馆 |
[21:50] | my sister’s or anywhere else. | 或更糟的,去我姊姊家或别的地方 |
[21:51] | I want to stay in my own home. | 我要待在自己家里 |
[21:54] | – God. – I don’t think that’s a good idea, Barb. | -天啊 -我不认为这是个好主意,小芭 |
[21:57] | You told me the cops swept the building, right? | 你说警察搜过整栋楼了,对吧? |
[21:59] | There’s a police cruiser parked right out front. | 巡逻警车就停在门口 |
[22:01] | Yeah, they’ll be outside all night. | 他们一整晚都会在外面 |
[22:02] | Right, well, then I’m safer here | 他们一整晚都会在外面 那我在这里 |
[22:04] | than probably anywhere else in the whole city. | 那我在这里 或许会比在城里任何地方都更安全 |
[22:05] | Plus, I’ve got this guy, right? | 再说,还有这家伙会保护我,对吧? |
[22:07] | To protect me. | |
[22:08] | Come here, buddy. Look at this. | 过来,伙伴 |
[22:10] | I’m gonna be perfectly fine. | 你看看,我肯定会没事的 |
[22:12] | I just have to give him a name. | 我只是得帮它取个名字 |
[22:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:15] | So, uh, what does the low red blood count mean? | 所以红血球数很低意味着什么? |
[22:18] | She said it’s harmless for now, | 她说目前不会造成任何伤害 |
[22:20] | but it’s showing up in everyone’s blood work, | 但每个人的血液检测都出现相同结果 |
[22:22] | including her own. | 包括她自己的 |
[22:24] | Is it something I need to worry about? | 这是我需要担心的事吗? |
[22:25] | The only thing you need to worry about… | -你唯一需要担心的… |
[22:27] | – Hey. – … is saving room for dinner. | -干嘛? 是要留点肚子吃晚餐 |
[22:33] | Come on. | 走吧,我有一个惊喜 |
[22:34] | I’ve got a surprise. | 走吧,我有一个惊喜 |
[22:39] | So… | 所以…你说了那件事之后 |
[22:40] | after you told me what happened, | 所以…你说了那件事之后 |
[22:41] | I thought you and I could come together | 我就想我们能一起来这里 |
[22:43] | for a more positive experience. | 体验一下更正面的占卜 |
[22:44] | You know, uh, maybe she can tell us more about our relationship. | 或许她能给我们的关系更多指点 |
[22:47] | You’re out of your fucking head. I’m not going back in there. | 你真的疯掉了,我不会再进去的 |
[22:49] | Come on, I loved that whole Death card thing. | 拜托,我爱死了死神牌的故事 |
[22:51] | You can’t deny me that. | 你不能拒绝我 |
[22:53] | Maybe it’s some kind of joke to you, | 你不能拒绝我 |
[22:54] | but it really freaked Hannah out. | 你或许觉得是某种玩笑 但那真的把汉娜吓坏了 |
[22:55] | Gave her nightmares. | 还让她做了噩梦 |
[22:57] | Now you’re only making this easier for me. | 你现在只是让我更想进去了 |
[22:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:08] | My boyfriend’s an asshole, that’s why I’m back. | 我男友是个混蛋,所以我又来了 |
[23:10] | After Adam told me about the reading you gave him and Hannah, | 亚当说了你帮他和汉娜占卜的事之后 |
[23:13] | I knew I had to see you in action for myself. | 我就知道必须亲自来找你占卜了 |
[23:16] | I’m really glad to see you again. | 我真的很高兴再看到你 |
[23:18] | You left in such a hurry, I couldn’t tell you | 你走得太匆忙了 |
[23:19] | how bad I felt about everything. | 我无法告诉你我对这一切的感觉有多糟 |
[23:21] | It was not done on purpose. | 那都不是故意的 |
[23:23] | I’d actually feel better if you told me | 如果你说那都是恶心的花招 |
[23:25] | it was all some sick scam, but… | 我其实会好过一点 |
[23:28] | – okay. – Great, bygones. | -但是…好吧 -太好了,既往不咎了 |
[23:30] | Can we get a reading? | -能帮我们占卜吗? -这就是我的工作 |
[23:31] | That’s what I’m here for. | -能帮我们占卜吗? -这就是我的工作 |
[23:50] | – No instructions this time? – I’ve had so many customers, | 这次不需要说明书了吗? |
[23:53] | I could draw this deck from memory. | 客人太多了,我整副牌都背得滚瓜烂熟了 |
[23:57] | I can do a dual reading. | 我可以同时帮两个人占卜 |
[24:00] | Each one of you will cut the deck once. | 你们每个人都会切一次牌 |
[24:40] | Oof, that doesn’t look very good. | (审判) 这看起来不是很好喔 |
[24:43] | It suggests self-evaluation. | 这张牌意味着自我评估,一种觉醒 |
[24:46] | An awakening. | |
[24:47] | It’s a great card. | 这是很棒的一张牌 |
[24:55] | Hmm. | (恶魔) |
[24:56] | It’s not the first time I’ve been called the Devil. | 这不是第一次别人说我是恶魔了 |
[24:59] | I like your attitude. | |
[25:01] | The Devil can be playful and fun. | 我喜欢你的态度 恶魔可以是很调皮和好玩的 |
[25:04] | He represents the questioning intellectual. | 他代表了充满质疑的知识分子 |
[25:17] | Who’s gonna die? | 谁会死? |
[25:19] | You! | 你 |
[25:21] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[25:22] | It’s just the subway. | 这是怎么回事? |
[25:24] | It’s right beneath us. | 只是地铁经过,就在我们下方 |
[25:25] | Easy, baby, it’s the A train. | 别紧张,宝贝,这是地铁A线 |
[25:27] | No, what is that voice? | 不,那声音是怎么回事? |
[25:29] | What voice? | 什么声音? |
[25:31] | Do you want me to get a new deck | |
[25:33] | and-and start from scratch? | 要我拿一副新的牌重新开始吗? |
[25:35] | No, no, no. Sorry. | 不,不用了,抱歉 |
[25:36] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[26:01] | Welcome back, Gino. | 欢迎回来,基诺 |
[26:03] | You’re looking like yourself again. | 终于恢复正常了 |
[26:05] | After all the shit I’ve been through, | 终于恢复正常了 |
[26:07] | who would’ve thought that fleas would be the thing | 经历了那么多烂事之后,谁会想到 |
[26:09] | to send me to the hospital? | 把我送进医院的竟然会是跳蚤 |
[26:12] | Don’t worry, I had the place fumigated. | 别担心,我家已经薰蒸消毒了 |
[26:18] | How you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[26:20] | That Fran who’s been working here, | 那个在这里工作的弗兰 |
[26:23] | she’s, uh, moonlighting as a psychic on Christopher Street. | 她在克里斯多福街兼职当通灵师 |
[26:26] | She scared my friend the other day, | 她那天把我朋友吓坏了 但我又回去找她了 |
[26:27] | and I-I just went back again, | 她那天把我朋友吓坏了 但我又回去找她了 |
[26:28] | and-and it was just… weird. | 那真的很诡异 |
[26:32] | Adam, you don’t actually think | 亚当,你不会真的认为她会通灵吧? |
[26:34] | that she’s really a psychic, do you? | |
[26:37] | She’s got this thing. | 她有某种能力 |
[26:38] | I don’t know how she does it, | 她有某种能力 |
[26:40] | but she-she connects with your fears | 我不知道她是怎么办到的 但她能跟你的恐惧沟通 |
[26:41] | and then lays them out on the table in front of you. | 然后把它们摊开在你面前的桌面上 |
[26:44] | Your fears? | 你的恐惧? |
[26:46] | You’d have to see it for yourself. | 你必须亲自去体验一下 |
[26:50] | Sounds like a scam. | 听起来像骗人的把戏 |
[26:52] | What if she’s right? | 万一她是对的呢? 万一我们都难逃一死呢? |
[26:54] | What if we’re all doomed? | 万一她是对的呢? 万一我们都难逃一死呢? |
[27:04] | – Gino? – Hey, Fran. | -基诺 -你好,弗兰 |
[27:05] | What are you doing here? | -基诺 |
[27:07] | Oh, what’s the matter, you-you can’t read my mind? | -你好,弗兰 -你怎么会来这里? |
[27:09] | Oh, you two know each other. | -怎么了吗? 你无法读懂我的心事吗? |
[27:12] | I had no idea. | 你们认识?我都不知道 |
[27:13] | Huh. | |
[27:14] | Well, there’s no tougher costumer than I, | 没有比我更难搞的客人了 |
[27:16] | and Fran is a gifted clairvoyant. | 而弗兰确实是很有天赋的占卜高人 |
[27:19] | Uh, I know Fran all too well. | 我跟弗兰太熟了 |
[27:21] | I’m-I’m pretty sure she’s not a psychic. | 我很确定她不会通灵 |
[27:24] | And you, you claim to care, | 而你嘛… |
[27:27] | but then you’re over here running a scam, | 你声称自己很在乎 但后来却跑来这里耍花招 |
[27:29] | taking advantage of people’s pain to make a quick buck. | 利用大家的痛苦来赚快钱 |
[27:31] | What’s wrong with you people? | -你们这些人是怎么了? -基诺,我可以做任何我想做的生意 |
[27:32] | Gino, I can run any business I please. | -你们这些人是怎么了? -基诺,我可以做任何我想做的生意 |
[27:36] | I’m serving the community. | 我是在服务社区 |
[27:38] | My bathhouse and my tarot shop are holistic enterprises. | 我的澡堂和塔罗牌小舖是全方位的企业 |
[27:42] | Oh, this-this is ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[27:44] | Well, if you don’t believe it, sit down for a reading. | 既然你不相信,何不坐下占卜? |
[27:46] | I’m not gonna waste my time with this nonsense. | 我不想把时间浪费在这种无稽之谈 |
[27:50] | What are you afraid of? | |
[27:52] | Excuse m… I’m not afraid of anything. | 你在害怕什么? |
[27:55] | Then sit down. | -你说什么?我什么都不怕 -那就坐下吧 |
[27:57] | Fran, take your lunch. | 弗兰,去吃午餐吧,我来搞定他 |
[27:59] | I got this. | 弗兰,去吃午餐吧,我来搞定他 |
[28:22] | As you can see, | 如你所见,我们用的是 |
[28:24] | we use a standard tarot deck. 78 cards. | 标准的塔罗牌纸牌,共78张 |
[28:28] | Every card has a different meaning. | 每张牌都代表着不同意义 |
[28:30] | Yeah, I know how tarot works. | 我知道塔罗牌怎么玩 |
[28:32] | Well, then you should also know | 那你也就应该知道 |
[28:33] | that the fate of the cards is in your hands. | 这些牌的命运掌控在你手中 |
[28:40] | Cut the deck. | 切牌吧 |
[29:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:21] | Let’s try this again. | 我们再试一次吧 |
[29:24] | Shuffle the cards and turn them over yourself this time. | 先洗牌,然后这一次你自己翻牌 |
[30:13] | You’re an angry man, Gino, | 你是个愤怒的人,基诺 而你的生活正要失控了 |
[30:14] | and your life is spinning out of control. | 你是个愤怒的人,基诺 而你的生活正要失控了 |
[30:16] | You tell yourself this anger is caused | 你告诉自己 |
[30:18] | by the state of the world, | 是这世界的状态让你感到愤怒 |
[30:20] | but you know it’s because you are dying. | 但你知道那是因为你快要死了 |
[30:22] | Everyone around you is dying. | 你身边的每个人都要死了 |
[30:25] | I can smell it. | 我能闻到 |
[30:27] | I can smell the decay. | 我能闻到腐烂的味道 |
[30:29] | It’s a black hole sucking in everything and everyone. | 那是黑洞在吞噬着一切和每个人 |
[30:34] | You want to save everyone, | 你想要拯救大家 |
[30:36] | but you’re just a scared little boy yourself, | 但你自己只是个害怕的小男孩 |
[30:38] | someone who desperately wants to be loved. | 一个迫切渴望被爱的人 |
[30:42] | Do you think anyone can love you | 如果你没有去爱的灵魂 |
[30:44] | when you have no soul to love? | 你认为有任何人能去爱你吗? |
[30:48] | Turn around, Gino. | 转过身去,基诺 |
[30:54] | Someone wants to meet you. | 有一个人想要见你 |
[31:01] | Shall I kiss you? | 我该亲你吗? |
[31:03] | Shall I kiss you and make this all go away? | 我该亲你和让这一切消失吗? |
[31:13] | No! | 不要! |
[31:19] | This is all an illusion. | 这都是幻觉 |
[31:21] | I… I have a soul. | 求求你了 我有灵魂 |
[31:26] | I know what love is. | 我知道爱是什么 |
[31:28] | The only illusion is that you think | 唯一的幻觉就是你以为你能逃过命运 |
[31:30] | you can escape your destiny. | |
[31:31] | I love Patrick. | 我爱派屈克 |
[31:34] | And Patrick loves me. | 派屈克也爱我 |
[31:35] | How can he even know you? | 他怎么可能了解你? |
[31:38] | But don’t fret. | 但你别担心 |
[31:39] | He’s dying, too. | 他也快要死了 |
[31:41] | Stop! | 别说了! |
[31:58] | Oh. | |
[34:20] | Barb, it’s me. | 小芭?是我 |
[34:52] | Barb. | 小芭? |
[35:07] | Whoa. | -她死了 |
[35:12] | – She’s fucking dead. – What are you talking about? | -你在说什么? |
[35:15] | She’s fucking dead! | 她他妈的死了 -有人进去她家了 -别跟我说… |
[35:20] | – Calm down, sir. – You fucking son of a bitch! | -听好,我…警探,我刚在车上 -呼叫寻求协助 你他妈的狗娘养的 |
[35:22] | You fucking son of a bitch! | 你他妈的狗娘… |
[36:13] | The sedatives will kick in soon. | 镇静剂很快就会发挥效用了 |
[36:17] | It’s not as bad as it looks. | 这没看起来的那么糟 |
[36:20] | I know what you’re thinking: | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[36:22] | “How could it possibly get any worse?” | “有可能变得比这还要糟吗?” |
[36:27] | Well, it could be for nothing, | 但可能什么事都不会发生 |
[36:29] | which is worse. | 这才是更糟糕的事 |
[36:33] | You don’t understand, you don’t have the full picture. | 你们都不懂,你们都不了解整体情况 |
[36:36] | And that… that’s my fault. | 而这个嘛… 这就是我的错了 |
[36:40] | This isn’t about taking your life. | 这与夺取你们的性命无关 |
[36:44] | It’s about giving your life meaning. | 这是要赋予你们生命的意义 |
[36:47] | It’s about being a part of something, | 让你们成为某个东西的一部分 |
[36:49] | something that’s bigger than yourself, | 比你们更伟大的东西,很重要的东西 |
[36:51] | something that’s important. | 不要 |
[36:56] | You and I, | 你们跟我…我们要改变这个城市 |
[36:58] | we’re gonna change this city. | 我只是很高兴我终于能说出来了 |
[37:00] | I’m just so glad I can finally talk about it. God, | 天啊 |
[37:07] | I’ve been on my own for so long, | 我孤身奋战太久了,我都开始要发疯了 |
[37:09] | I’m starting to go crazy. | |
[37:13] | In two weeks’ time, | 两周后,纽约会举办 今年度的同志骄傲大游行 |
[37:15] | New York will hold its annual Pride parade. | 两周后,纽约会举办 今年度的同志骄傲大游行 |
[37:17] | The city proclaims to the world that it’s | 这个城市向世界宣称 |
[37:19] | a welcoming place to all of its gay citizens. | 这是个非常欢迎所有同志市民的地方 |
[37:22] | That everyone has a place here. | 每个人在这里都有一席之地 |
[37:24] | That all are safe and protected by its institutions. | 所有同志都很安全 都受到很多机构的保护 |
[37:29] | That no one is left behind. | 没有人受到忽略 |
[37:32] | Some people actually believe that shit. And so, | 有些人还真的相信这种鬼话 |
[37:39] | this year, I’ve decided that the parade will mean something. | 所以我今年决定了 要赋予那场游行某种意义 |
[37:43] | For the first time, | 有史以来第一次,一切都会是诚实的 |
[37:46] | it will be honest. | |
[37:48] | Let me show you. | 我让你们看看吧 |
[38:33] | It will be honest because… | 那会是诚实的,因为他会在那里 |
[38:36] | he will be there. | |
[38:38] | He’s our change. | 他是我们的变革,我们的守护神 |
[38:40] | Our protector. | |
[38:43] | A sentinel. | 我们的哨兵 |
[38:44] | Made from the people this city despises. | 由被这个城市蔑视的人组合起来的 |
[38:49] | They will be transformed, as you will be, | 他们会被改造成为“改革特工” |
[38:52] | into agents of change. | 你们也一样 |
[38:55] | So, you see, it isn’t as bad as it looks. | 所以你们看,这没看起来的那么糟 |
[39:00] | He’s almost ready, | 他快要好了 |
[39:02] | but he’s missing two very important parts: | 但他还缺了两个非常重要的部位 |
[39:05] | the seat of the soul | 灵魂的宝座 |
[39:08] | and the heat of the loins. | 和情欲的火焰 |
[39:15] | Now… | 现在呢… |
[39:25] | Decisions, decisions. | 做决定,做决定 |
[39:37] | – Synced and corrected by Firefly – – www.MY-SUBS.com – |