时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Help me! | 救我! |
[00:04] | Help me! | 救救我! |
[00:07] | Help me! | 救救我! |
[00:10] | Patrick! | 派屈克! (出口) |
[00:52] | Help… me! | 救我! (15号冰柜) (楼梯) (B座) |
[01:23] | Gino! | 基诺! |
[01:29] | Fuck! | (地下三楼) |
[01:31] | Gino! | 该死的 基诺! (闲人勿进) (危险) (太平间) |
[01:45] | Gino? | 基诺? |
[01:59] | Gino! | 基诺! |
[02:03] | – Synced and corrected by Firefly – – www.MY-SUBS.com – | |
[03:12] | Hey, hey, what’s going on with you? | 喂,你是怎么了? |
[03:16] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[03:19] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[03:20] | They’re everywhere. | 天啊 我全身都是 |
[03:23] | Fleas? You brought home fleas. | 跳蚤吗? |
[03:25] | Where the fuck did you get fleas?! | 你把跳蚤带回家了? 他妈的从哪儿来的跳蚤? |
[03:27] | You think you got those from me? | 你觉得是我传给你的? |
[03:29] | Patrick, yes, I absolutely got them from you. | 派屈克,对,绝对是你传给我的 |
[03:31] | You’re covered in them. | 你全身都是疹子 |
[03:32] | I-I’ll go to the pharmacy, okay? | 我会去药局,行吗? |
[03:34] | I’ll get you some cream. Let me handle this. | 我去帮你买药膏 |
[03:35] | Gino, please, please, let me look at this. | 让我来处理,基诺,拜托,请你让我看看 |
[03:38] | I did not survive yesterday for this. | 我昨天活了下来不是为了这个 |
[03:41] | 86 degrees and climbing | (早上七点) |
[03:43] | toward a midday high of 105. | 华氏86度,中午将飙升到105度 |
[03:45] | It’s shaping up to be the hottest day of the year. | 将逐渐形成年度最高温的一天 |
[03:48] | Oh, well, great. | 太好了 |
[03:50] | “At the scene, one Village resident called for action. | 「现场有一位村民呼吁采取行动 |
[03:53] | ‘Seven people died in that fire. | “那场大火死了七个人 |
[03:55] | No one is saying that it was arson. | 没人认为那是纵火 |
[03:56] | It was. I saw it happen’, said witness Adam Carpenter. | 但它是,我亲眼所见” 证人亚当卡本特说 |
[04:01] | ‘Maybe we should set some fires of our own | “或许我们应该自己开始纵火 |
[04:03] | until something is done about it’. | 直到有人采取行动为止” |
[04:04] | By Cranston Short”. | 作者克莱斯顿索特」 |
[04:06] | Who the hell is Cranston Short? | 克莱斯顿索特是谁? |
[04:08] | New friend. | 新朋友,不同的策略 |
[04:09] | – Different tactic. – Adam, | 新朋友,不同的策略 |
[04:11] | if you’re gonna use a pen name, you can’t also quote yourself | 亚当,就算你使用笔名 |
[04:13] | in the same article. It’s not ethical. | 也不能在同一篇报导中引述自己的话 |
[04:15] | Ethical? | 这没职业道德 职业道德? |
[04:17] | Fuck ethical. | 去他的职业道德 |
[04:18] | Seven people are dead, Gino. Murdered. | 去他的职业道德 有七个人死了,基诺,被谋杀了 |
[04:21] | Do you know what it smells like when someone is burning | 你知道人被烧死时,是什么味道吗? |
[04:23] | to death, what that smells like?! | 闻起来是怎样的吗? |
[04:25] | Actually, I do. | 其实我知道,所以把这写进故事里 |
[04:26] | So put that in the story. | 其实我知道,所以把这写进故事里 |
[04:28] | Put your name on it. | 把你的名字放上去 |
[04:30] | Stop hiding. | 别再躲藏了 |
[04:34] | I worry this isn’t gonna do anything. | 我担心这一点用也没有 |
[04:36] | I-I feel like we’re… | 我感觉我们是在对牛弹琴 |
[04:37] | preaching to empty seats with these personal stories, Gino. | 告诉大家这些个人经历,基诺 |
[04:40] | Stop being a coward. | 别再当懦夫了 |
[04:42] | Make some noise. People will listen. ♪ In olden days, a glimpse of stocking ♪ ♪ Was looked on as something shocking ♪ ♪ But now, God knows ♪ ♪ Anything goes ♪ ♪ The world has gone mad today and good’s bad today ♪ ♪ And black’s white today and day’s night today ♪ ♪ When most guys today that women prize today ♪ ♪ Are just silly gigolos ♪ | 制造一点声音吧,有人会听见的 |
[05:11] | ♪ And though I’m not a great romancer ♪ ♪ I know that I’m bound to answer ♪ ♪ When you propose ♪ ♪ Anything goes. ♪ | (俄罗斯与土耳其浴) |
[05:24] | – Is that it? – Oh, Ms. Pizazz, | 就这样而已吗? |
[05:26] | I have been coming here to watch you | 皮札玆小姐,我来这里看你表演快十年了 |
[05:28] | – for almost ten years, and I am s… – You’re a fan. I get it. | -我… -你是粉丝,我懂 |
[05:31] | And I so appreciate it. | 我也非常感激你 |
[05:34] | You are also hired. | 你也被聘用了 |
[05:36] | Oh. | |
[05:37] | Weekends, midnight to closing. | 每个周末,午夜开始直到关门 |
[05:39] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到 |
[05:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:42] | Now get off my stage. | 离开我的舞台吧 |
[05:44] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[05:50] | – I got eyes in the back of my head, you know. – Oh, sorry. | 我后脑勺长眼睛,知道吗? |
[05:52] | I was… I was just waiting till you had a free moment. | 抱歉,我只想等到你有空的时候 |
[05:54] | My time is precious. Why do you think I hired a swing? | 我的时间很宝贵 你以为我干嘛请了个大夜班歌手? |
[05:57] | I’m Gino Barelli. I work with The New York Native. | 我是基诺伯瑞利 我在《纽约本地人报》工作 |
[05:59] | Well, I’m not buying any more half-page ads | 我不会再刊登半页广告 |
[06:02] | in any more half-assed gay rags, my friend. | 在任何半吊子的同志小报上了,朋友 |
[06:04] | I’m not here to sell you anything. | 我不是来卖广告的,我只想问你几个问题 |
[06:06] | I just wanted to ask you a few questions. | |
[06:08] | Well, my businesses have a rule… | 可是我做生意有个规则 |
[06:10] | no press, no prying eyes. | 不接触媒体,不做包打听 |
[06:12] | As far as the rest of the world is concerned, | 对世界的其他角落来说 |
[06:15] | – this place does not exist. – Well, | 这地方根本不存在 |
[06:17] | then you just inspired a new spotlight in The Native. | 那你刚就给了我一个灵感 《本地人报》的新焦点 |
[06:20] | I’m calling it… | 叫做「虚假的朋友」 |
[06:21] | “False Friend”. | |
[06:23] | As in false friend to our readers, | 就像是我们读者 |
[06:26] | the customers that you bleed dry. | 和被你榨干血的客人的虚假朋友 |
[06:28] | – Excuse me? – One of the young men | -你说什么? |
[06:30] | who disappeared was last seen here. | -其中一名失踪的年轻人 |
[06:32] | And as far as I can tell, | 最后一次被看见是在这里,据我所知 |
[06:34] | nobody’s done anything about it. | 没人对此做过任何事 |
[06:35] | So I figure that people need to know | 所以我觉得大家都必须知道你有多不在乎 |
[06:38] | just how little you care. | |
[06:40] | Threats. | 威胁 |
[06:42] | Do you even know about this business? | 你了解这门生意吗? |
[06:44] | Do you know who protects this business? | -你知道是谁在保护这种行业吗? |
[06:47] | I have no idea. But I do wonder what they’re gonna think | -一无所知 |
[06:49] | about the money drying up. | 但我很好奇,钱在逐渐耗尽时 他们会怎么想? |
[06:51] | Missing kids means empty seats. | 有小伙子失踪就意味着空荡荡的场子 |
[06:54] | And so does bad press. | 还有负面的媒体报导 |
[06:56] | Huh, I have nothing to say to you. | 我无可奉告 |
[06:58] | Oh. Perfect quote. | |
[07:01] | Thank you. “She takes our money and she runs. | 完美的引用来源,谢谢你 她拿了我们的钱就逃跑了 |
[07:04] | Nothing to add, nothing to contribute. | 不多说一句,也毫无贡献 |
[07:06] | Take, yes. | 收获,她要 |
[07:08] | Give, never”. | 付出,想都别想 |
[07:10] | Jesus. | 我的天… |
[07:15] | We need help. We need you. | 我们需要帮助,我们需要你 |
[07:20] | I get it. I’m Sicilian. | 我懂 |
[07:22] | And you? | 我祖籍在西西里,你呢? |
[07:23] | Calabrese. | 卡拉布里亚 |
[07:26] | Hard head. | 很固执 |
[07:33] | I was the grand marshal at the Pride Parade back in ’71. | 1971年的同志骄傲大游行,我是总领队 |
[07:37] | Two mules and a wagon. | 有两只驴子和一辆马车 |
[07:39] | But I was on that wagon. | 但我是在马车上的支持者 |
[07:41] | On it ever since. | 到现在都还是支持者 |
[07:42] | I’ve spent decades in this dungeon. | 我在这个地下城度过了几十年 |
[07:46] | Quite a comedown from the dressing rooms | 从普利茅斯剧院的梳妆室到这里 |
[07:48] | of the Plymouth Theatre. | 算是满落魄的 |
[07:50] | Four flights up, | 有四楼,而每个夏天 |
[07:51] | and every summer | 有四楼,而每个夏天 |
[07:53] | the Shuberts made us bring in our own fans. | 舒伯特兄弟都会要求我们 把自己的粉丝带进剧场 |
[07:56] | I had three dressers quit on me. | 有三个服装师弃我而去 |
[08:01] | You gays have a weak constitution, you know that? | 你们同志的体质很脆弱,知道吗? |
[08:06] | No shit. | 的确如此 |
[08:14] | What do you want? | 你要什么?采访? |
[08:15] | An interview? | 你要什么?采访? |
[08:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:18] | Just… | 对 只是在该死的报导中公开发表意见 |
[08:19] | speak on the goddamn record. | 只是在该死的报导中公开发表意见 |
[08:23] | I’m not sure it’ll help. | 我不确定那会有帮助 |
[08:25] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[08:29] | Something strange is happening to this community, | 这个社群发生了很奇怪的事 |
[08:32] | to our community. | 是我们的社群 |
[08:33] | Don’t you think I know that? | 是我们的社群 你不觉得我知道吗? |
[08:35] | Kids used to come in here for a sing-along | 以前的小伙子来这里 |
[08:37] | and-and a daisy chain. | 是为了一起唱唱歌和群交 |
[08:39] | Now? Much darker. | 现在呢? 是为了更邪恶的东西 |
[08:43] | We have an ambulance roll up once a month, | 救护车每个月都来一次 |
[08:45] | and I have to call in a favor to get one. | 我还得拜托别人帮忙救护车才会来 |
[08:49] | It frightens me, this change. | 这种改变让我感到害怕 |
[08:56] | This you can quote me on. | 你可以引述这些话 |
[09:07] | I am a concerned business owner, | 我是个心怀关切的店家老板 |
[09:09] | and I am bothered | 而没人在调查这些失踪案件 |
[09:11] | that no one is investigating these disappearances. | 让我感到非常担忧 |
[09:13] | I say to the police who service this area, | 我跟这辖区的警察说要多做点什么 |
[09:15] | do more. | |
[09:16] | Help us. | 帮助我们 |
[09:18] | How many more people have to be gone | 还要再失踪多少人,才会有人采取行动? |
[09:20] | before someone does something? | |
[09:30] | Why are we way over here in the Ninth Precinct? | 我们干嘛赶来第九辖区? |
[09:33] | You’ll have to ask Marzara. | 你得去问马札拉 |
[09:36] | Fifth floor. | 五楼 |
[09:38] | No elevator. | 五楼 |
[09:42] | Oh, my God. | 没电梯 |
[09:47] | Come on, Mulcahey. Keep up. | 快点,马卡西,快跟上 |
[09:50] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[09:51] | Why are you arresting me, huh? | 放开我 你们干嘛抓我?为什么? |
[09:53] | I didn’t do that to him. | 我没有伤害他 |
[09:55] | What the fuck are you doing?! | 你他妈的干嘛?让我跟我朋友待在一起 |
[09:56] | Let me stay with my friend! | 你他妈的干嘛?让我跟我朋友待在一起 |
[09:58] | Please let me stay with my friend. | 拜托让我跟我朋友待在一起 |
[10:00] | Please get your fucking hands off me! | 求你了,放开你的手,不是我干的 |
[10:01] | I didn’t do that to him. Fuck. | |
[10:03] | I didn’t do anything. | 妈的,我什么都没做 |
[10:04] | Let me go. Please let me go. | 放我走,拜托你放我走 |
[10:11] | I’d take as many breaths as you can right now, boys. | 我会尽量多吸几口新鲜空气,兄弟们 |
[10:14] | It gets worse. | 里面会更臭 |
[10:18] | Whoa. | |
[10:19] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[10:29] | Jesus, that is awful. | -天啊 -天啊,太恶心了 |
[10:32] | In here, gentlemen. | 在这里,伙伴们 |
[10:34] | M.E. got here right before you did. | 法医比你们先到一步 |
[10:36] | Victim… male, late 20s. | 受害人是男性,年近三十 |
[10:38] | Something’s off. | 有些事很不对劲 |
[10:57] | Time of death? | 死亡时间? |
[10:58] | Dead a while now. A few days? | 死亡时间? 死了一段时间了,几天吧 |
[11:00] | But the heat’s not making this any easier. | 炎热的天气让法医工作更难了 |
[11:02] | Decomposing fast. | 腐烂的速度很快 |
[11:04] | Cause? | 腐烂的速度很快 死因? |
[11:05] | – Never seen anything like this. – Huh. | 从未见过这种案例 |
[11:07] | Doesn’t add up. | 完全说不通 |
[11:08] | And see these contusions? | 完全说不通 看到这些挫伤吗? |
[11:09] | Massive venous bleeds. | 大量的静脉出血,看起来像是钝器创伤 |
[11:11] | Looks like blunt force trauma. | 大量的静脉出血,看起来像是钝器创伤 |
[11:12] | Responding officer found some punk on top of the body, crying. | 获报后到场的警员 发现一个抱着尸体哭的废人 |
[11:16] | What, you think he’s the suspect? | 怎样?你认为他有嫌疑? |
[11:18] | Well, you’re looking for a killer with changing methods. | 你要找的是作案手法多变的凶手 |
[11:20] | He could be bored. | 他可能感到无趣了 |
[11:21] | You got blunt force trauma. | 他身上有钝器创伤,脖子上还有皮肉伤 |
[11:24] | You got flesh wounds around the neck. | |
[11:25] | Yeah, that wound around the neck… | 脖子上的伤口并没有流很多血 |
[11:27] | there’s not much blood there. Postmortem? | |
[11:29] | Normally I’d say so. But with the tissue like this… | 死后的伤吗? 通常我会这么认为,但那种皮肉组织… |
[11:32] | See these sores? | 看到这些疮吗? |
[11:33] | This degree of infection on the dermis… | 看到这些疮吗? 真皮层受到这种程度的感染… |
[11:35] | that and the decay are gonna disguise your answers. | 感染和腐烂程度会掩盖你们要的答案 |
[11:38] | We can’t rule anything out. | 我们无法排除任何可能 |
[11:40] | – Hmm. – I need to run a complete autopsy. | 我必须进行完整的尸体解剖 |
[11:42] | Window was open when we came in. | 我们进来时,窗户是打开的 |
[11:44] | Leads right out to the fire escape. | 窗户直接通往逃生梯 |
[11:48] | – Someone come through there? – No. | 有人从那里进来吗? |
[11:50] | No, the f-floor’s dirty. | 不,没有,地板很脏 |
[11:52] | There’d be footprints that show up all the way along here. | 有的话,一路到这里就会有脚印了 |
[11:55] | You need to ask that man you arrested about the open window. | 得去问那个你逮捕的家伙 关于开着的窗户 |
[11:58] | But, uh, he’s not a suspect. | 但他不是嫌疑人 |
[12:00] | I met him. | 我见过他 |
[12:02] | Pretty confident he wouldn’t beat a man to death. | 我相当肯定他不会徒手打死一个人 |
[12:04] | He’s not a criminal. | 他不是罪犯 |
[12:05] | They were blow buddies? | 他不是罪犯 他们是炮友? |
[12:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:09] | Crime of passion? | 对 激情的犯罪 |
[12:13] | No. | 不是 |
[12:15] | Well, you’re saying you know the guy, Detective. | 可是你说你认识那个家伙,警探 |
[12:17] | So, what exactly is this? | 那这到底是怎么回事? |
[12:20] | Because you told me to be on high alert | 因为你跟我说要高度警觉连环杀人犯 |
[12:22] | for a serial killer, and I-I’m looking at another gay corpse | 而我现在看到的 |
[12:25] | with suspicious circumstances. | 是另一具情况可疑的同志尸体 |
[12:27] | How long on a complete turnaround? | 完整的工作需要多久? |
[12:29] | – Autopsy? – Uh-huh. | -验尸吗?两周 -对 |
[12:30] | Two weeks. | -验尸吗?两周 -对 |
[12:31] | Okay. We wait. | 好的,我们等 |
[12:33] | We wait. | 我们等 |
[12:34] | My best guess on that wound there… | 我们等 那边的伤口,我的猜测是… |
[12:37] | cat out there in the hallway ran out of food. | 走廊上的那只猫没东西吃了 |
[12:39] | I’m unsure about everything else, but, uh… | 其他的事我都不确定 |
[12:42] | you can let the guy in custody go. | 但你可以放了那个被拘留的家伙 |
[12:46] | That I can. | 我能办到 |
[12:48] | Yes, sir, Detective Read. | 好的,长官,芮德警探 |
[12:50] | Mm. | |
[12:51] | – I-I can’t take this smell anymore. – Yeah. | -我无法再忍受这味道了 -没错 |
[12:53] | We need to transfer this body to the morgue. | 我们必须把尸体转移到太平间 |
[12:56] | Yeah, I’m, uh… | 好的,我会多待一会 |
[12:57] | I’m-I’m gonna stick around for a bit longer. | 好的,我会多待一会 |
[12:59] | I’ll, uh… | 我们外面见,好吗? |
[13:00] | I’ll meet you outside, okay? | 我们外面见,好吗? |
[13:31] | Hey. | 喂? |
[13:32] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[13:34] | I, uh… | 我… |
[13:37] | Yeah, we might have another victim. | 对,我们可能有另一个受害者 |
[13:53] | You’re home. | 你回家了? |
[13:56] | Long night. | 我整晚没睡 |
[13:58] | Glad it’s over. | 很高兴都结束了 |
[14:01] | What the fuck happened to you? | 你这是怎么了? |
[14:04] | There was a fire. | 升天酒吧发生了火灾 |
[14:05] | At the Ascension. I’m fine. | |
[14:07] | Mm. | 我没事 |
[14:11] | – Don’t. – Checking to see if I can taste anyone on you. | 不要 想看看能不能尝到别人的味道 |
[14:13] | What? | 没有,怎样? |
[14:16] | Sam. Get off! | 山姆,别碰我 |
[14:18] | You cannot treat me like that! | 你不能对我这样 |
[14:22] | – Like what? – Like… | 哪样? |
[14:24] | some piece of ass you tie up for two days. | 哪样? 像被你绑起来两天的性奴那样 |
[14:26] | I mean, what the hell, Sam? | 搞什么?山姆,你知道有个小伙子 |
[14:28] | Do you know that there’s a kid running around out there saying | |
[14:30] | that you held him captive? | 到处跟别人说你把他囚禁起来 |
[14:31] | And beat him up? | 还打了他? |
[14:33] | – In some dungeon? – Jesus Christ, Theo. | 还打了他? -在某个地牢里? -天啊,席欧 |
[14:35] | What, some horny twink gets drunk and goes for it | 怎样?某个欠干的小鲜肉 喝醉了决定冒险尝试 |
[14:37] | and wakes up the next morning wishing he hasn’t. | 第二天醒来后悔了,你也曾经试过 |
[14:39] | What? You’ve been there. | |
[14:40] | So you don’t deny it, then? | -所以你不否认? -你要我怎样?你说 |
[14:41] | What do you want from me, huh? | -所以你不否认? -你要我怎样?你说 |
[14:43] | I-I give you everything. | 我给了你一切,把一切都带给了你 |
[14:45] | I bring you everything. Theo, for Christ’s sake, | |
[14:47] | we let each other fuck whoever we want to. | 席欧,看在老天份上 我们允许彼此去干我们想干的人 |
[14:49] | And now you’re gonna make me feel like it’s disgusting? | 你现在想让我感觉那很恶心吗? |
[14:51] | Because you have gone over the edge! | 因为你已经疯掉了,你很邪恶 |
[14:53] | You are dark. | |
[14:56] | It happened so slowly. I just didn’t realize it. | 事情发生得那么慢,我只是没发现 |
[14:58] | But there is weird shit going on out there, Sam, | 但有怪事正在发生,山姆 |
[15:01] | and I keep hearing your name around all of it. | 而每件事我都会听到你的名字 |
[15:03] | Anybody who doesn’t have what we have | 任何一个没有我们所拥有的人 |
[15:05] | is gonna want to bring the castle down. | 都会想要摧毁我们的城堡 |
[15:11] | What is it that you want? | -你到底想要什么? -你要的是什么? |
[15:12] | What is it you want? | -你到底想要什么? -你要的是什么? |
[15:14] | First, it was silver… trays and teapots and carving sets. | 一开始是银器 托盘和茶壶,还有雕刻刀组 |
[15:17] | Then you got tired of all that, so you moved on to photographs. | 然后你玩腻了,就开始玩摄影 |
[15:20] | And then… the men in the photographs. | 然后是照片中的男人,你能收集 |
[15:22] | Men you could collect. | |
[15:23] | And then dispose of. | 然后丢弃的男人 |
[15:25] | I’m a collector. I like pretty things. | 我是收藏家,我喜欢好看的东西 |
[15:27] | You don’t? | 你不喜欢吗? |
[15:28] | I want simple. | 你不喜欢吗? 我想要简单 |
[15:31] | I’ve got a chance at something good. | 我有机会体验美好的事 |
[15:34] | With someone good. | 跟一个很好的人 |
[15:35] | You are good. | 跟一个很好的人 你真厉害 |
[15:41] | You are so good at getting me… | 你太擅长让我兴奋起来了 |
[15:46] | … all riled up… | |
[15:48] | … so that I need you again. | 好让我再度需要你 |
[15:50] | So what do you want? | 所以你要什么? |
[15:54] | New set of rules? | 新的规则吗? |
[15:56] | Your terms? | 你的条件? |
[16:00] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[16:01] | Or do you really want to leave me again? You’re scaring me. | 但你真的又想要离开我吗? |
[16:08] | You think I might kill you one day? | 你吓到我了 |
[16:10] | Yeah, I think you’ve got it in you. | -你觉得我有一天会杀了你? |
[16:13] | You think I’m, what, | -对,我觉得你有这种特质 |
[16:15] | going around to dank bars, | 你觉得我…怎样? 随便去潮湿阴冷的酒吧? |
[16:19] | slitting throats? | 割喉?你真的觉得我会做出这种事? |
[16:20] | You really think I’m capable of that? | 割喉?你真的觉得我会做出这种事? |
[16:27] | Okay. | |
[16:28] | No, no, no. You-You’ve… | 好吧 |
[16:31] | You got me, baby. | 对,没错,被你发现了,宝贝 |
[16:33] | You figured me out. | 你都把我看清了 |
[16:35] | Turn me in. | 报警举报我吧 |
[16:41] | This is fucking absurd. | 这真的太荒谬了 |
[16:43] | Studio gone. | 工作室,没了,前途,完蛋了 |
[16:45] | Career over. Gallery? | |
[16:47] | Forget about it. | 艺廊? 忘了吧 |
[16:58] | This is 911. | 这是紧急求助专线,有何紧急事件? |
[17:00] | What’s your emergency? | 这是紧急求助专线,有何紧急事件? |
[17:03] | Hello? | 喂? |
[17:06] | This is 911. Can you hear me? | 这是紧急求助专线,你听到我说话吗? |
[17:18] | Fuck you! | 去死吧你 |
[17:24] | They’re saying on the radio the grid might max out. | 电台上说电力可能会超载 |
[17:28] | Gonna have to brown out certain areas | 部分地区将必须停电,否则全国都会完蛋 |
[17:29] | or the whole thing will go down. | |
[17:31] | I might go home. | 我可能会回家 |
[17:35] | What’s this for? | 这是要干嘛用的? |
[17:38] | You know Hans? | 你认识汉斯? |
[17:39] | I don’t know Hans. | 你认识汉斯? 我不认识汉斯 |
[17:41] | Hans is dead. | 汉斯死了 |
[17:44] | Not even 30 years old. | 甚至都还不到三十岁 |
[17:46] | Discovered… | 被发现正在他床上腐烂 |
[17:47] | decomposing in his bed. | 被发现正在他床上腐烂 |
[17:50] | Was he murdered? | 是被谋杀的吗? |
[17:51] | He was found alone in his apartment | 是被谋杀的吗? |
[17:53] | with giant contusions all over his body. | 他被发现独自一人在他公寓里 全身都是大片挫伤 |
[17:57] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[18:00] | Hey, what’s going on with you today? Are you okay? | 你今天到底是怎么了?你还好吧? |
[18:02] | No, I’m not okay! | 不,我不好 |
[18:04] | Calm down, Gino, please. | 冷静点,基诺,拜托你 |
[18:08] | You know what? I’m so fucking sick | 知道吗?我真他妈的受够了 |
[18:10] | of everybody telling me to calm down, | 每个人都叫我冷静 |
[18:12] | to not cause a panic. | 叫我不要造成恐慌 |
[18:14] | We’re being picked off one by one. | 我们正被蓄意猎杀 一个接着一个 |
[18:18] | Why isn’t every gay man in this city scared shitless? | 这城里的每个男同志 |
[18:21] | No one cares. | 怎么都不心惊胆颤呢?根本没人在乎 |
[18:22] | – I care. – Not enough. | -我在乎 -不够 |
[18:24] | When the fuck are you gonna step up? | 你什么时候要挺身而出? |
[18:26] | Start treating this like an emergency | 开始把这件事当作紧急事件吧 |
[18:29] | because it is. | 因为这就是紧急事件 |
[18:31] | Once you’re dead, it’s too late. | 你一旦死了,就来不及了 |
[19:08] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[19:11] | Sam is no good for me. | 山姆并不适合我 |
[19:15] | I left him. | 我离开他了 |
[19:16] | We’re done. | 我离开他了 我们分手了 |
[19:20] | I wanted to apologize to you. | 我想要跟你道歉 |
[19:22] | I was so arrogant. | 我之前太高傲自大了 |
[19:25] | I just, I didn’t want to hear it. | 我只是…不想听到 |
[19:28] | About Sam. | 关于山姆的事 |
[19:31] | Look, I can’t stop thinking about you. | 听好,我一直都在想你 |
[19:33] | And, uh… | |
[19:35] | and I know it’s way too hot for all this. | 我也知道这一切都太仓促了 |
[19:37] | I just needed to show up. | 但我必须来找你说这件事 |
[19:39] | And-and tell you that. | |
[19:44] | Want to come up for a sip of water? | 想上楼喝口水吗? |
[19:46] | Yes. | |
[19:48] | I do. | 好啊 |
[21:16] | Somewhere to be? | 我要 |
[21:21] | Yeah. | 要去哪儿吗? |
[21:23] | I got to get going. | 没错 我得走了 |
[21:33] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[22:09] | Okay, asshole… | (两用卡带) (电话录音) |
[22:11] | Uh, excuse me, who’s an asshole? | -听好了,混蛋… -你说谁是混蛋? |
[22:13] | – Did you break a nail? – Morris? | 指甲断了吗? |
[22:15] | Listen, did your lights go out? | -莫里斯? -听好,电灯灭了吗? |
[22:16] | Yeah. Just now. | 对 |
[22:19] | So behind. | 就刚刚 好慢喔 |
[22:20] | They went out here over ten minutes ago. | 好慢喔 |
[22:22] | There’s gonna be a legendary blackout party at The Warehouse. | 我们这里十几分钟前就停电了 仓库那里会办一场传奇性的停电派对 |
[22:26] | Everyone’s going there to wait it out together. | 每个人都会去那里一起等待大停电 |
[22:28] | Tell anyone you can think of, but things move fast, chicken, | 告诉你能想到的每一个人 但动作要快喔,小鸡 |
[22:32] | so loosen your girdle and get moving. | 所以放松心情开始行动吧 |
[22:34] | Wait, Morris… | 等等,莫里斯… |
[22:43] | – Read? – Mm-hmm? | 芮德 |
[22:54] | Chief? | |
[22:56] | Catch you at a bad time? | 探长? -打扰到你了吗? -没有,长官,随你差遣 |
[22:58] | No, sir, whatever you need. | -打扰到你了吗? -没有,长官,随你差遣 |
[23:00] | What I need, Detective, | 我需要的…警探,是协力合作 |
[23:01] | is some cooperation. That call this morning? | 我需要的…警探,是协力合作 |
[23:03] | – The dead guy? – Mm-hmm. | 今早的那通电话,那具尸体? |
[23:05] | So, uh, here’s the thing. | 那个…是这样的 |
[23:07] | This nosy prick Gino Barelli. | 这个多管闲事的王八蛋,基诺伯瑞利 |
[23:09] | He keeps writing about our every move… | 他一直在报导我们的一举一动 |
[23:11] | every move we make… and I’m getting | 我们的每个行动 |
[23:13] | a lot of heat from the commissioner on these leaks. | 消息的泄漏让我被局长批得很惨 |
[23:16] | Sensitive information in an open investigation like this? | 像这样还在调查中案件的敏感资讯 |
[23:19] | It makes me very upset that someone at the station | 让我非常气愤 |
[23:22] | is sharing secrets with some newspaper for queers. | 局里竟然有人为了同志向报社记者泄密 |
[23:25] | Yeah, I-I wish I could help you, sir. | 是啊 |
[23:29] | You have any idea who it could be? | 真希望我能帮到你,长官 |
[23:31] | Are you accusing me of something? | -知道有可能会是谁吗? |
[23:33] | Because I don’t think a police officer’s personal life | -你是在指控我什么吗? |
[23:36] | is official police business. | 因为我不认为警员的私生活 是官方的警察事务 |
[23:37] | It is absolutely my business | 这绝对是我的事 |
[23:40] | if you’re leaking confidential information to the press. | 如果你在向媒体泄露机密资讯 |
[23:42] | I’m a decorated officer. | 我是功勋卓着的警员 |
[23:44] | I’m a detective who actually solves crimes. | 我是实际上侦破案件的警探,你是知道的 |
[23:47] | You know that. | |
[23:48] | I am proud to carry this badge. | 戴着这个警徽让我很自豪 |
[23:50] | And I’m grateful for what it lets me do for others. | 我也很感激它让我为其他人做的事 |
[23:53] | And, yeah, Captain Marzara. | 是的,马札拉队长… |
[23:59] | I am a gay policeman. | 我是同性恋的警察 |
[24:01] | Nothing about who I am stops me from doing what I do. | 不管我是谁都阻止不了我在做的事 |
[24:13] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[24:15] | Better get out there. | 你还是去外面吧 |
[24:23] | What the hell are you doing here? | -你来干嘛? |
[24:25] | This will be fast. I found something. | -我很快就会离开 |
[24:26] | And I knew that you would want to see it right away. | 我找到一个东西,而我知道 你会马上想要看看 |
[24:29] | What would make you think that? | 你怎么会这么认为? |
[24:31] | ‘Cause you shouldn’t have to go through what I’ve been through. | 因为你就不必经历我经历过的事了 |
[24:33] | This is really bold. What if Patrick were here? | 你真的好大胆,万一派屈克在家呢? |
[24:35] | I called the station. | 我打去警局了,我知道他连上两班 |
[24:36] | I know he’s working a double. | 我打去警局了,我知道他连上两班 |
[24:37] | I’m not a dum-dum, Gino. | 我不是笨蛋,基诺 |
[24:40] | It has been made very clear to me | 我已经非常清楚 |
[24:42] | that I don’t even know who Patrick is. | 我根本就不知道派屈克是谁 |
[24:44] | And I am just getting very scared | 我只是越来越害怕 |
[24:47] | that he is involved in something really bad. | 他卷入了非常邪恶的事情 |
[24:50] | Okay, it’s what you’ve been writing about in your paper. | 好吧,是关于你一直 在你报纸上报导的事 |
[24:52] | You know, maybe he’s gotten sucked into something. | 或许他被卷入某件事了 |
[24:54] | Maybe he got recruited, you know? | 或是他被招募了,知道吗? |
[24:55] | He can be very susceptible. | 他有可能很容易受到影响 |
[24:58] | Why are you laughing? | 你为什么在笑? |
[24:59] | It’s not funny! | 这并不好笑 |
[25:02] | This is very serious. | 这是很严重的事,有个戴着皮面具的男人 |
[25:04] | There was, there was a masked man in leather | |
[25:07] | running around Central Park, assaulting people. | 在中央公园闲晃袭击别人 |
[25:09] | Isn’t that what you wrote about that? | -那不是你写的故事吗? |
[25:11] | Barbara, please go home. | -芭芭拉,拜托你 |
[25:13] | I-I don’t feel well. | 回家吧 我不舒服 |
[25:15] | – I’m trying to help you. – No, no, what you’re trying to do, | -我想要帮你 -不,不是 |
[25:18] | is to drive a wedge between Patrick and me. | 你想要做的是挑拨离间 我和派屈克之间的关系 |
[25:21] | This is not a secret. | 这并不是秘密 |
[25:23] | We have been very clear about this. | 我们都已经说清楚了 |
[25:26] | Okay, then I guess I’ll just call the police. | 好吧,我想我只好报警了 |
[25:28] | Because I’m sure the boys at the station will be very curious | 因为我相信警局里的人 |
[25:31] | to know what Patrick gets up to on his days off. | 会非常好奇地想知道 派屈克休假时会做什么事 |
[25:33] | All right, we’re done here. | 好了,我们的谈话结束了 |
[25:35] | You’re harassing us… fuck! | 你在骚扰我们 他妈的 |
[25:41] | In case you hadn’t noticed, I am, um… | 也许你没注意到 |
[25:44] | unraveling a little bit, okay? | 我精神上有点快崩溃了,好吗? |
[25:46] | Can you see that? | 你能理解吗? |
[25:50] | I don’t even know what I think anymore. | 我连自己想什么都不知道了 |
[25:52] | I mean, I don’t even know if I think Patrick’s a killer. | 我甚至不知道派屈克是不是杀人魔 |
[25:54] | But I do know that I see so much of myself in you. | 但我真的知道我在你身上 看到了太多我自己的影子 |
[25:58] | Don’t make the same mistake that I did. | 不要犯我犯过的错误 |
[26:01] | Ask him. | 去问他 |
[26:03] | Ask him to tell you the truth. | 要求他跟你说实话 |
[26:18] | You’d have to be an octopus to man that switchboard. | 你得像章鱼一样有八只触手 才能应付那个配电盘 |
[26:20] | It’s gonna be a long night. Coffee? | 今晚会很漫长,要咖啡吗? |
[26:22] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[26:35] | Sixth Precinct. | 第六分局 |
[26:37] | Ah, Detective Read? | 芮德警探 |
[26:42] | Speaking. | 我是 |
[26:43] | I know you’ve been looking for me. | 我知道你一直在找我 |
[26:48] | I have my ways of knowing these things. | 我有自己的办法知道这些事情 |
[26:52] | I’m tired of having to hunt in bars | 我受够了去那些闻起来 |
[26:55] | that smell like piss and come. | 像尿和精液的酒吧猎物了 |
[26:57] | But tonight? | 但今晚,没有路灯,什么灯都没有 |
[26:59] | No streetlamps. | 但今晚,没有路灯,什么灯都没有 |
[27:01] | No lights. | |
[27:03] | I can kill in the open. | 我可以在公共场所杀人 |
[27:04] | Will I ever feel this free again? | 这种自由的感觉还会再有吗? |
[27:10] | How do you know who I am? | 你怎么知道我是谁? |
[27:12] | We saw each other at the hospital. | 我们在医院看到彼此了 |
[27:14] | And I’ve seen you around. | 我也在隐密的地方见过你 |
[27:16] | In the shadows. | |
[27:18] | Why don’t you let anyone see that handsome face? | 你干嘛不让别人看见你帅气的脸呢? |
[27:22] | You turn them around so fast and push them away right after. | 那么快就让他们转身 办完事后就立即把他们推开 |
[27:26] | Why is that? | 这是为什么? |
[27:28] | Are you afraid of getting caught? | 你害怕被发现吗? |
[27:31] | I know how that feels. | 我知道那种感受 |
[27:33] | No more hiding. | 别再躲藏了 |
[27:36] | You served, didn’t you? | 你当过兵,不是吗? |
[27:38] | Where was that, huh? | 在哪儿?说 |
[27:40] | Was that Vietnam, Korea? | 是越南吗?韩国? |
[27:43] | We’re around the same age, | 我们年纪差不多 |
[27:45] | if that’s what you want to know, Detective. | 如果这是你想知道的事,警探 |
[27:48] | Government put a gun in my hand and taught me to kill. | 政府把枪放到我手里,然后教我怎么杀人 |
[27:51] | And they took it away once I taught myself how to love. | 但我教会自己怎么去爱之后 他们就立即把枪拿走了 (被开除军籍) |
[27:56] | Why are you killing us? | 你为什么要杀我们? |
[27:58] | People only pay attention to lives when they’re lost. | 只有在失去生命时,大家才会关注生命 |
[28:01] | Not when they’re living. | 而不是在他们还活着时 |
[28:02] | It takes so many bodies. | 而不是在他们还活着时 这需要太多尸体了 |
[28:05] | I’m making it all go faster. | 我会让一切更快速进行的 |
[28:07] | A reckoning. | |
[28:09] | An honoring of people like you and me. | 是在算帐,是在向像你我这样的人致敬 |
[28:12] | – I’m not like you. – We’ll see. | 我跟你不一样 |
[28:14] | I want to give your reporter friend something to write about. | 以后就知道了 我要给你的记者朋友写故事的材料 |
[28:17] | Something memorable. | 令人难忘的故事 |
[28:19] | He’s impressive. | 他很出色 |
[28:20] | Good luck finding me in the dark park, Detective. | 祝你好运在黑暗的公园里找到我,警探 |
[28:25] | Who was that? | 那是谁? |
[28:28] | That… was a lead. | 那是个线索 |
[28:31] | A big one. | 非常重要的线索 |
[28:33] | Where are we going? | 非常重要的线索 |
[28:36] | Central Park. | 我们要去哪儿? |
[28:52] | Adam. | 中央公园 |
[28:54] | Get in. | 亚当 上车 |
[29:20] | I’m surprised you got in the car, really. | 好惊讶你竟然上车了,真的 |
[29:24] | But don’t worry, Adam. I won’t lock you up in some dungeon. | 你放心,亚当,我不会把你关在地牢里 |
[29:27] | Majed will drop you wherever you were headed | 我们聊完之后 |
[29:29] | after our little chat. | 马耶德会把你送到你原本想去的地方 |
[29:31] | I never wanted to get in the way | 不管你们之间发生了什么事 |
[29:32] | of whatever you two have going on. | 我都从没想要介入 |
[29:34] | I made that clear to him. | 我跟他说得很清楚了 |
[29:36] | – Truly. – We have our lines. | -真的 -我们有我们的界限 |
[29:38] | And Theo decided to cross them. | 而席欧决定跨越界限 |
[29:43] | I arranged things so that Theo could exist. | 是我安排了很多事情,席欧才能够成功 |
[29:47] | To become Theo Graves, to remain Theo Graves. | 让他成为席欧葛雷夫斯 让他继续成为席欧葛雷夫斯 |
[29:52] | It’s in his interests. | 这对他有好处 |
[29:54] | It’s in your interests. | 是对你有好处 |
[29:56] | That, too, so you’ll understand when I say | 也对 |
[29:59] | that I need you | 所以如果我跟你说 |
[30:00] | out of the picture. | 我要你从他生活中消失,你会明白的 |
[30:03] | And I’m happy to ask, what will that take? | 我也很乐意问你,代价是什么? |
[30:07] | Are you trying to pay me off? | 你是想要用钱来打发我? |
[30:11] | You can stop the car. | 你可以停车了 |
[30:15] | You heard him. | 照做吧 |
[30:20] | What you’re actually in conflict with, Adam, is much more complicated. | 你实际上面对的矛盾,亚当,要复杂得多 |
[30:25] | Theo is at constant battle with his own boredom. | 席欧持续在跟自己的无聊感抗争 |
[30:27] | He will grow bored of you. | 他会慢慢地对你感到厌烦 |
[30:29] | He’ll come back to me. | |
[30:31] | He always does. | 他就会回到我身边 |
[30:34] | Come back to what? | 他总是这样 回去做什么? |
[30:43] | Drive. | 开车 |
[30:51] | Stay on the radio. | (警察) |
[30:53] | Channel two. | -保持无线电通讯 -第二频道 该死的 |
[31:33] | Mulcahey, I need backup. | 马卡西,我需要支援 |
[31:38] | Mulcahey, can you read me? | 马卡西,你听得到吗? |
[31:40] | I said I need backup. | 我说我需要支援 |
[31:42] | Fuck. Mulcahey! | 该死的,妈的 马卡西 |
[31:53] | NYPD! Freeze! Don’t move! | 纽约市警察,不许动,别动 |
[31:55] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[32:03] | Christ! | 妈的 该死 |
[32:15] | – Freeze! Hey! Hey! Hey! – Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! | 别动…别动 |
[32:17] | It’s me! It’s me! | 别乱来…是我,是我,天啊,派屈克 |
[32:18] | Jesus, Patrick. I heard a gunshot. | |
[32:20] | – What the hell’s happened? – The kid was right. | 我听到枪声,发生什么事了? |
[32:22] | There’s a fucking lunatic in a harness out here. | 那小伙子说得对 这里真的有个穿皮吊带的死疯子 |
[32:27] | – Keep moving. – What about that gunshot? | 继续走 |
[32:29] | Probably just a bottle rocket. | 那个枪声呢? 可能只是瓶子做的火箭吧 |
[32:31] | People getting their rocks off in the dark. | 大家都在黑暗中得到高潮 |
[32:50] | Wake up. | 快醒来 |
[32:53] | Wake up. Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[32:56] | It’s not safe. | 快醒醒 这里不安全 |
[32:58] | Bunch of goddamn animals. | 一群该死的动物 |
[33:00] | Wake up! | 快醒醒 |
[33:02] | ♪ No excuse, on the loose… ♪ | |
[33:05] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你是在干嘛? |
[33:07] | Reckless little boys. | -你们这些鲁莽的小伙子 -妈的 |
[33:09] | – Wake up! – What is this? | 快醒来 |
[33:12] | Is this some kind of performance piece? | 这是怎么了? -某种表演秀吗? -你们不能这样,不能 |
[33:17] | Hey, asshole, next time, half a pill! | 喂,混蛋,下一次吃半颗就好 |
[33:19] | It’s not safe. | 这里不安全 |
[33:21] | – Wake up! – Enough! | -醒醒 -够了 |
[33:22] | Do not come into my space and start | -醒醒 -够了 |
[33:24] | – moralizing, Daniel. – How dare you, Cameron? | 别来我的地盘开始道德说教,丹尼尔 卡麦隆,你怎敢这样? |
[33:27] | – It is not safe. – How dare I what? | -这里不安全 -我怎敢怎样? |
[33:29] | Every impulse we’re following is good! | 我们在跟随的每个冲动都是美好的 |
[33:31] | – Good? It’s good? – He just had too much. | -美好? -他只是吃太多了 |
[33:33] | You’re fucking in the dark. | 美好?你们他妈的都在黑暗中 |
[33:35] | And Hans is dead! | 而汉斯死了 |
[33:37] | Hans is dead? | 汉斯死了? |
[33:39] | I found him. | 是我发现他的 |
[33:40] | And I called the fucking cops. | 我还他妈的报了警 |
[33:42] | And all they would do is blame it on me | 他们唯一能做的就是嫁祸于我 |
[33:44] | or his fucking little cat! | 或是他那只该死的猫 |
[33:45] | Hans got sick! | 汉斯生病了 |
[33:48] | He got sick, and none of us went to check on him. | 他生病了,我们都没有人去看看他 |
[33:52] | And now he is dead. | 而现在他死了 |
[33:55] | Are you sick, huh? Am I sick? | 你生病了吗?有吗? |
[33:58] | – Are we all sick? – Daniel, this isn’t the time. | 我生病了吗? 大家都生病了吗? |
[34:01] | This is exactly the time. | 丹尼尔,现在真的不是时候 |
[34:03] | This man has seen something. | 现在正是时候 这家伙看到什么了 |
[34:05] | It’s happening. And it’s not going away. | 事情正在发生,而且不会自行消失 |
[34:07] | – Who the fuck are you? – Look, people… | 你他妈的是谁? |
[34:09] | are dying. | 听好,很多人都死了,懂吗? |
[34:11] | Okay? We are getting picked off one by one. | 我们被一个接着一个地猎杀 |
[34:14] | Five are dead at the hands of a serial killer, | 五条性命死在一个连环杀人魔手上 |
[34:16] | but there are many more that we can’t explain. | 但还有很多无法解释的死亡 |
[34:19] | Something’s got to change. | 有些事情必须要改变 |
[34:21] | We should be thanking him. He’s telling us the truth. | 我们应该感谢他,他在告诉我们真相 |
[34:25] | Because none of us are ready for what’s coming next. | 因为我们谁都没准备好 应对即将要发生的事 |
[34:26] | – What is coming next? – I don’t know. | 即将要发生什么事? |
[34:28] | But we need to organize. | 我不知道,但我们必须好好组织一下 |
[34:30] | We will pick a night this week. | 我们这周选一个晚上 |
[34:32] | And the next week and the week after that. | 然后下周,然后再下一周 |
[34:34] | Until we know what we’re up against. | 直到我们知道我们对抗的是什么 |
[34:37] | That’s what we can do. | 这是我们能做的事 |
[34:39] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[34:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:53] | Oh, hey. | |
[34:54] | You’re home. | 嗨,原来你在家 |
[34:59] | Why are you sitting in the dark? | 你怎么坐在黑暗中? |
[35:01] | Huh? | |
[35:08] | I did it, Gino. | 我办到了,基诺 |
[35:12] | The captain knows who I am now. | 队长现在知道我的身分了 |
[35:14] | I came out. | 我出柜了 |
[35:21] | I mean… | 我是说,我… |
[35:23] | I didn’t tell him everything, obviously. | 显然,我并没有把一切都告诉他 |
[35:25] | Obviously. | |
[35:27] | Yeah, you know, I… | 显然没有 你知道的,我…我们必须谨慎 |
[35:28] | we have to be careful here. | 你知道的,我…我们必须谨慎 |
[35:32] | Always. | 一向如此 |
[35:39] | What’s this, Patrick? | 派屈克,这是什么? |
[35:49] | – Where’d you get that? – Does it matter? | 你在哪儿找到的? |
[35:52] | It’s yours. | 很重要吗? |
[35:54] | You know it. | 这是你的 |
[35:56] | You bought it. | 你很清楚 |
[35:58] | You hid it so no one could find it. | 是你买的 你把它藏起来了,不让别人找到 |
[36:01] | Not the woman you married. | 跟你结婚的女人找不到,也不是… |
[36:03] | Not… | |
[36:06] | … whatever I am to you. | -不管你把我当什么 -你是我的一切,基诺 |
[36:08] | You are everything to me, Gino. | -不管你把我当什么 -你是我的一切,基诺 |
[36:11] | All evidence to the contrary. | 所有证据都是相反的 |
[36:14] | So, since you’re in a truth-telling mode, | 所以,既然你现在处于说实话的状态 |
[36:18] | come out to me. | 一五一十地告诉我吧 |
[36:22] | Tell me, tell me, tell me all of it. | 告诉我,告诉我,把一切都告诉我 |
[36:26] | Or leave. | 要不然你就离开 |
[36:28] | Now’s the time. | 是时候了 |
[36:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:45] | I’ve been with other guys. | 我有跟其他男人睡过 |
[36:50] | A lot. | 很多男人 |
[36:52] | I don’t know who they are. | 我不知道他们是谁 |
[36:55] | There’s no names ever. | 从来都不问名字 |
[36:58] | – Where? – Different places. | 在哪里? |
[37:00] | Never where we sleep. | 不同地方,从来没在我们的公寓里 |
[37:02] | Ever. | |
[37:04] | – Ah. – After it happens, | 从来都没有 |
[37:06] | it’s like it never happened, I leave it all behind. | 事过之后,就好像从没发生过一样 我把所有事都忘掉 |
[37:10] | – Why? | – Why? |
[37:13] | Because I’ve always had to. | 为什么? 为什么? 因为我总是必须这么做 |
[37:17] | You know, but this… | 你知道的,但这… |
[37:20] | this, right now, you and me, this is what I need. | 像现在这样,就你跟我 |
[37:25] | Okay? This-this-this other thing | 这是我需要的 |
[37:28] | is a compulsion. It’ll stop. | 好吗?其他人只是一股冲动,那会停止的 |
[37:31] | – It’s not gonna stop, Patrick. – Yes, it will. | -不会停止的,派屈克,不会 |
[37:32] | No. | -会的 |
[37:34] | It’s not gonna stop. | 不会停止的 |
[37:37] | Look, I don’t actually care if you’re out there | 听好,我其实不在乎你是否在外面约炮 |
[37:40] | getting laid. I can do the same. | 我也可以这么做 |
[37:42] | We can have a shared agreement. | 我们可以达成共识 |
[37:45] | But, no, you don’t want that. | 但并没有,你不想要那样 |
[37:47] | Because it’s the lie | 因为真的能激起你的情欲的是谎言 |
[37:50] | that actually gets you off. | |
[37:52] | And you love that lie | 而你爱死了那个谎言 |
[37:54] | more than you can love me. | |
[37:57] | That is simply not true. | 比你能给我的爱还要多 这根本不是事实 |
[37:59] | It’s a relief, really. | 这是一种解脱,真的 |
[38:01] | This all makes sense now. | 这一切都说得通了 |
[38:02] | The… quiet | 这公寓里该死的的寂静 |
[38:05] | around this fucking place. | 这并不是寂静 |
[38:07] | It’s not quiet. It’s shame. | 是羞耻 |
[38:12] | Can’t you see how much I’ve changed? | 你看不到我改变了多少吗? |
[38:15] | How much I’m changing, how much I can change | 我在改变多少,我能改变多少 |
[38:17] | since I met you. | 自从遇见你之后,我跟太太离婚了 |
[38:18] | I left my wife. | 自从遇见你之后,我跟太太离婚了 |
[38:20] | I have come out at work. | 自从遇见你之后,我跟太太离婚了 |
[38:22] | Today. That happened today. | 我今天在警局出柜了 |
[38:24] | I came out in the New York Police Department. | 这是今天发生的事 我在纽约市警局出柜… |
[38:27] | But why? Why, Patrick? | 但是为什么?派屈克,为什么? |
[38:29] | ‘Cause you only tell the truth when you’re about to be caught. | 因为你只有在快要被拆穿时,才会说实话 |
[38:34] | That, that’s shame. | 这… |
[38:37] | And I… | 这是羞耻,而我… |
[38:39] | I can’t… | 我没办法… |
[38:41] | I can’t have it in my life. | 我无法忍受生活中充满羞耻 |
[38:43] | It’s choking me! | 这让我快窒息了 |
[38:45] | It’s choking me. | 我快要窒息了 |
[38:48] | There’s this tightness in my heart. | 我胸口发闷 |
[38:52] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! What’s going on?! | 我的心脏… |
[38:55] | I’ll call an ambulance… You know, | 你怎么了? |
[39:06] | I really hate that we’re cutting through here like this. | 我真的很讨厌像这样走小路 |
[39:07] | No, it’s like walking through a bakery. | 这就好像在穿过面包店一样 |
[39:10] | Even if you don’t take a bite, | 就算你不咬一口,你还是能看到和闻到 |
[39:11] | you still get the sights and smells. | 就算你不咬一口,你还是能看到和闻到 |
[39:14] | Jesus Christ, they’ll never be enough for you. | 我的天啊 |
[39:27] | – What the f… ? – No, no, no, no, no, no. | 对你来说永远都不足够,对吧? |
[39:29] | – We need to follow him. – Follow him? Are you fucking kidding me? | 不…不 -我们必须跟踪他 -跟踪他? |
[39:31] | Yes, yes, this could be the guy on all those flyers. | -你在开玩笑吗? -没错的 -他可能就是传单里的那个人 -明天打电话报警 |
[39:33] | We’ll call the police tomorrow | -他可能就是传单里的那个人 -明天打电话报警 |
[39:34] | and see what they do in-fucking-stead. | -看看他们怎么做,我累死了 -万一他就是杀死汉斯的凶手呢? |
[39:35] | What if this is the guy that killed Hans? | -看看他们怎么做,我累死了 -万一他就是杀死汉斯的凶手呢? |
[39:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:51] | Hey. | 醒来啦? |
[39:56] | What happened? | |
[39:57] | You collapsed and passed out. | 怎么回事? |
[40:01] | You’ve been in and out, but, uh, | 你倒下就昏过去了 你反复醒来又再度昏迷 |
[40:04] | the, uh, the doctors have been great. | 但医生都很好 |
[40:06] | You’re awake. | 你醒来了 |
[40:08] | Mr. Barelli, I’m Dr. Sandoval. | 你醒来了 伯瑞利先生,我是桑多瓦尔医生 |
[40:10] | Good to see you up. | 很高兴你醒过来了 |
[40:12] | Uh, we’re running some tests, but my thinking is, | 我们在做一些检测 |
[40:15] | this fever can only be something bacterial. | 但我的想法是 这种高烧只能是细菌感染造成的 |
[40:17] | When you were out, I found an enlarged lymph node | 你昏迷时,我在你腋下 |
[40:19] | in one of your armpits. | 发现了一个肿大的淋巴结 |
[40:20] | I-I have to ask. | 我必须问你,你家养猫吗? |
[40:22] | – Do you live with any cats? – No. | |
[40:24] | We don’t have cats, why? | 没有 我们没有养猫,为什么? |
[40:26] | What’s happened to you, with the flea bites, | 你昏倒的情况,还有身上跳蚤的咬痕 |
[40:28] | well, they’re the hallmarks of Cat Scratch Fever. | 这么说吧,那都是猫抓病的特征 |
[40:31] | I’ve started you on antibiotics. | 我已经开始帮打你抗生素了 |
[40:33] | We’re gonna keep you right here where I can see you. | 我们会让你留院观察 |
[40:36] | I don’t want that fever spiking back up to 102. | 我不希望发烧又飙升到华氏102度 |
[40:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:59] | There’s power on up there. | 那上面没停电 |
[41:19] | – Where are we going? – To see what apartment he lives in. | -我们要去哪儿? -去看他住在哪间公寓 |
[41:22] | There are two of us and one of him. | 我们两个应付他一个 |
[41:32] | Whoop, almost missed you. | 差点就错过你们了 (一楼) |
[41:54] | Six, please. | 六楼,谢谢 |
[41:56] | You guys just move in? | |
[41:58] | No, we’re visiting a friend. | 你们刚搬进来吗? 不是,来找朋友的 |
[42:08] | Uh-oh. | 糟了 |
[42:10] | I have some matches. | 我有火柴 |
[42:17] | I don’t really like small spaces. | |
[42:20] | Am I safe in here? | 我不喜欢密闭的空间 我们在这里很安全 |
[42:22] | I rode in a tank in Vietnam. | 我在越南是开坦克的 |
[42:24] | Now, that was a small, dangerous space. | 那是个狭窄又危险的空间 |
[42:27] | You’re a veteran. Where are you from? | 你是退伍军人,你从哪里来? |
[42:28] | I don’t hear an accent, and I have | 听不出来你的口音,我很会辨别口音 |
[42:30] | a pretty good ear for these things. | |
[42:31] | I’m not from anywhere special. | 我不是来自任何特别的地方 |
[42:35] | There’s really no point in doing that. | 这么做一点用都没有 |
[42:37] | What, are you afraid of the dark? | 怎么了?你害怕黑暗吗? |
[42:52] | Oh, you’re smelling my groceries. | 你们闻到的是我买的菜 |
[42:55] | I buy meat that’s maybe | 我都买可能过期了一两天的肉 |
[42:57] | a day or two past expiration. | |
[42:59] | It’s cheaper and it’s perfectly fine. | 比较便宜,而且一样好吃 |
[43:05] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉,我骗了你们 |
[43:07] | I lied to you. | 我不知道我干嘛要那么做 |
[43:08] | I don’t know why I did that. | 我讨厌说谎 |
[43:12] | I hate to lie. | 特别是你们都已经知道 |
[43:14] | Especially since you know what’s in my bag. – Synced and corrected by Firefly – – www.MY-SUBS.com – | 我袋子里装的是什么了 |