时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What exactly did you see out there? | 你刚刚到底看到了什幺? |
[00:05] | I told you, he was huge and wearing black leather and… | 跟你说了他很魁梧,穿着黑色皮衣 |
[00:08] | had some kind of weapon. | 拿着某种武器 |
[00:10] | I think he wanted to hurt me. | 我觉得他想要伤害我 |
[00:12] | This time of night in Central Park, | 这幺晚了在中央公园 |
[00:13] | almost everyone wants to hurt you. | 几乎每个人都有可能伤害你 |
[00:15] | You said there’s a group of people in this city | 你刚说这城里有一群人 |
[00:16] | under attack by the government. Start there. | 受到政府攻击,从这里开始吧 |
[00:18] | I worked at a lab assistant. | 我以前是实验室助理 |
[00:20] | I’d sanitize equipment. | 我会帮器具消毒、准备样本、写报告 |
[00:22] | Prep samples. | |
[00:23] | I’d write reports. | |
[00:24] | That’s how I got access to the files. | 所以我能读取那些档案资料 |
[00:27] | You ever heard of Operation Paperclip? | 听说过「回纹针行动」吗? |
[00:30] | – No. – It was a postwar program | 没有 那是战后的一项计画 |
[00:32] | where the U. S. Used Nazi scientist | 在「红色恐慌」时期 |
[00:35] | against the Russians during the Red Scare. | 美国利用纳粹科学家来对抗俄罗斯 |
[00:38] | 1952 | (1952年) |
[00:39] | They’d crossbreed contagions, | 他们对各种传染病原进行杂交 |
[00:41] | test them on patients. | 在病人身上做试验 |
[00:43] | Mix animal diseases with human ones. | 混合动物和人类的疾病 |
[00:46] | They were looking for something that could be used as a weapon. | 他们在创造一种能用作武器的病原 |
[00:49] | They hit on something good, | 他们取得了突破 |
[00:50] | but it was too big to be airborne, | 但它太大了,无法经空气传播 |
[00:52] | so they engineered it to thrive in mucous membranes. | 所以他们改造了病原,让它在黏膜中滋长 |
[00:57] | And all of this happened on U. S. Soil? | 这一切都发生在美国土地上? |
[01:00] | Nearby soil. Plum Island. | 就在附近的梅岛 |
[01:02] | Even if that’s true, | 就算那是事实,那也是1950年代的事 |
[01:03] | it was in the ’50s right after the war. | 就在二战结束后 |
[01:06] | What does it have to do with now? | -跟现在又有什幺关系? -冷战正在升温 |
[01:07] | The Cold War is heating up. | -跟现在又有什幺关系? -冷战正在升温 |
[01:09] | A year ago, they started bringing out | 一年前,他们开始继续研究 |
[01:10] | some of the golden oldies and testing them again. | 过去效果极佳的病原 |
[01:13] | Testing? You mean on humans? | 并再度进行试验 试验?你是指人体试验? |
[01:15] | Drug addicts, prisoners, homeless people. | 瘾君子、囚犯、流浪汉 |
[01:17] | They get them to volunteer for money. | 他们让那些人自愿为了钱做试验 |
[01:20] | They were experimenting with ticks | 他们在实验以壁虱作为传播机制 |
[01:21] | as a delivery mechanism | |
[01:23] | to spread the diseases. | 把疾病传播出去 |
[01:25] | They think some of the ticks got loose | 他们认为有些壁虱跑出去了 |
[01:27] | and spread the disease outside the island. | 并把疾病传播到岛外的地方 |
[01:29] | You know what I’m talking about, don’t you? | 你知道我在说什幺,对吧? |
[01:32] | Patients have been showing up with conditions | 一直都有症状应当很罕见的病患出现 |
[01:34] | that should be rare, but… | |
[01:36] | now they’re all over the place. | 但现在已经很常见了 |
[01:38] | Some of them have weird skin rashes, | 有些病患有奇怪的皮疹、腹泻 |
[01:39] | diarrhea, like from a parasite. | 就像是得了寄生虫 |
[01:42] | – They created it, all of it. – Honestly, | 那是他们创造的,全部都是 |
[01:45] | conspiracy theories are dangerous. | 老实说,阴谋论是很危险的 |
[01:47] | They absolutely hurt more than they help. | 它们造成的伤害绝对比帮助还要多 |
[01:50] | Medical misinformation, which doctors like me | 医疗的错误资讯 像我这样的医生认为是「科学恐惧症」 |
[01:51] | call the fear of science, | 像我这样的医生认为是「科学恐惧症」 |
[01:53] | actually causes more infections, a higher ratio of disease… | 实际上会造成更多感染 和更高的疾病传播率… |
[01:56] | The people that created this were evil. | 那些创造这种疾病的人是恶魔 |
[01:59] | I think they made the disease as painful as possible, | 我觉得他们创造了尽可能痛苦的病 |
[02:02] | and they specifically targeted the people they detest. | 而且还特别针对他们厌恶的人 |
[02:05] | Why are you telling all this to me? | 你为什幺要跟我说这些? |
[02:08] | I read the article in The Native | 我读了《本地人报》的报导 |
[02:10] | about the infected deer on Fire Island | 关于火岛上被感染的鹿 |
[02:13] | and how they were slaughtered. | 还有牠们是怎样被屠杀的 |
[02:14] | And I suggest you look more closely | 我建议你更仔细研究 |
[02:16] | at some of the symptoms your patients have | 你病患身上的一些症状 |
[02:18] | and go to the press. | 然后告知媒体 |
[02:20] | With what? | 凭什幺? |
[02:21] | I don’t have any proof of anything, | 我没有任何证据能证明任何事情 |
[02:23] | and proof is everything. | 而证据是最重要的 |
[02:25] | And a study could take years. | 还有研究可能要好几年 |
[02:26] | Figure it out, and fast. | 你自己想办法,而且要快 |
[02:28] | My life is on the line. | 我的性命岌岌可危 |
[02:29] | The people behind this know that I know. | 在幕后操纵的人知道我知道这件事 |
[02:32] | Remember Karen fucking Silkwood? | 还记得该死的凯伦丝克伍吗? |
[02:36] | She’s in a Texas cemetery now. | 她现在躺在德州的公墓里了 |
[03:33] | I just want to get out of here. | 我只想要离开这里 |
[03:35] | Please. Just let me go. | 求求你,让我走吧 |
[03:55] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:58] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[04:57] | *AMERICAN HORROR STORY* Season 11 Episode 03 | |
[04:59] | Episode Title: “Smoke Signals” Aired on: October 26, 2022. | |
[05:05] | No matches on any of the fingerprints. | (身分不明) (发现于码头附近) 没有相符的指纹 |
[05:08] | None of them were in the database. | (失踪) (佛莱迪摩尔) 他们都不在资料库里 |
[05:09] | Missing persons? | 他们都不在资料库里 -失踪人口? -是的 |
[05:11] | Yeah, we’re running missing persons right now. | -失踪人口? -是的 |
[05:12] | So far, no one seems to link up. | 我们正在查询失踪人口 到目前为止似乎没找到有关联的人 |
[05:14] | Goddamn it, when are we gonna get some luck on this damn case? | 妈的,这该死的的案件 我们何时才会碰上好运气? |
[05:17] | Well, we may have some now, Chief. | 我们现在可能有点运气了 |
[05:20] | I just need to get back to it. | 探长,我必须回去工作 |
[05:21] | This guy’s got a hell of a story. | 这家伙的故事超精彩,可能会有关联 |
[05:23] | Might be relevant. | |
[05:24] | All right, keep me up to speed. | -好的,随时跟我报告 |
[05:25] | Sure. | -没问题 |
[05:27] | You were telling me what this guy made you do. | 你刚在跟我说那家伙强迫你去做的事 |
[05:30] | He kept me in a fucking cage. | 他把我关在一个笼子里 |
[05:32] | – He made me perform acts… – What kind of acts? | 强迫我进行性行为 |
[05:36] | The kind I don’t want people to know about. | 哪种性行为? 我不想让别人知道的那种 |
[05:37] | Right. | 好的,能告诉我 你是怎幺去到这家伙家的吗? |
[05:39] | Can you just tell me how you ended up at this guy’s place? | 好的,能告诉我 你是怎幺去到这家伙家的吗? |
[05:41] | Did he drag you off the street? Knock you on the head? | 他在大街上把你掳走?敲晕你的头? |
[05:43] | I answered a pay phone. | 我接听了公共电话 |
[05:46] | Outside a leather bar. | 就在皮革酒吧外面 |
[05:48] | – Which bar? – The Ditch. | 哪一间? 「沟渠」 |
[05:51] | The guy was funny, made me laugh. | 那家伙很风趣,让我笑了 |
[05:54] | – Mm-hmm. – He told me where he lived. | (「沟渠」) |
[05:56] | So I decided, what the hell? | 他跟我说了住址,所以我决定…管他的 |
[05:58] | Wait, you agreed to meet this guy over a phone call? | 等等,一通电话就让你同意去见这家伙? |
[06:00] | I guarantee you, it’s not the weirdest pickup | 我向你保证这不是城里最奇怪的约炮方式 |
[06:02] | that’s happened in this city. | |
[06:03] | Okay, can you just… describe the guy who held you and where this took place? Blondie’s “Rapture” playing… | 好吧,你能描述一下囚禁你的家伙 |
[06:32] | “Rapture” continues through speakers… ♪♪ Toe to toe ♪♪ | 还有你被囚禁的地方吗? |
[06:44] | – ♪♪ Dancing very close ♪♪ – We’re looking for Sam. ♪♪ Barely breathing ♪♪ | 我们要找山姆 |
[06:53] | – ♪♪ Almost comatose ♪♪ – We’re looking for Sam! ♪♪ Wall to wall ♪♪ | 我们要找山姆 |
[07:02] | – ♪♪ People hypnotized ♪♪ – That would be me. | 我就是 |
[07:05] | – ♪♪ And they’re stepping… ♪♪ – If the music’s too loud, | |
[07:08] | we can turn it down. | 音乐太大声的话,我们可以关小声点 |
[07:10] | It’s not about the music. | 跟音乐无关 |
[07:12] | I’m gonna need you to ask your guests to leave. | 我会需要你叫你的客人离开 |
[07:14] | ♪♪ Night in rapture. ♪♪ | |
[07:17] | So, you’re admitting to me he was held in here. | 所以你在招认他被囚禁在这里 |
[07:20] | He was in here, but he was not held. | 他是在这里,但不是被囚禁 |
[07:23] | – Do you see a lock? – Could’ve been one before. | 你有看到锁头吗? |
[07:25] | There wasn’t. | -可能之前有 |
[07:26] | It was consensual. | -之前也没有,那是你情我愿的 |
[07:27] | It was a game. | 那是个游戏,他非常喜欢 |
[07:28] | He was into it. | |
[07:31] | I’ve never seen anyone more into it. | 我从未见过比他更喜欢的人 |
[07:33] | Could he have actually been frightened, | 有可能他其实是很害怕,而你误解了吗? |
[07:34] | – and you misinterpreted? – No, not a chance. | |
[07:36] | He’s not the first gentleman I’ve entertained down here. | 绝对不可能 他不是我在这里娱乐过的第一个男人 |
[07:39] | And it won’t be the last. I could offer you a session. | 也不会是最后一个 我可以款待你一次喔 |
[07:42] | Don’t be a smart-ass. | 别自以为是了,这些指控都非常严重 |
[07:44] | These are very serious accusations. | |
[07:45] | Then why aren’t you locking me up? | 那你怎幺不逮捕我呢? |
[07:48] | You’re not arresting me | 你不会逮捕我,因为他不会提出控诉 |
[07:49] | because he won’t press charges. | 你不会逮捕我,因为他不会提出控诉 |
[07:51] | He won’t press charges because there’s nothing | 他不会提出控诉 |
[07:52] | that happened down here that both parties didn’t want… | 是因为在这里没发生过双方都不想要 |
[07:56] | and enjoy. | 和不享受的事 |
[07:59] | So you see, you’ve ruined my evening | 所以你看,你毫无理由地毁了我的夜晚 |
[08:01] | for no reason at all. | |
[08:03] | There were two very talented young photographers | 有两个非常有天分的年轻摄影师 |
[08:05] | who had their first gallery exhibition… | 首度在画廊办了摄影展… |
[08:06] | Something happened down here, and you are right, | 这里发生过一些事,你说得对 |
[08:08] | he’s not gonna press charges. | 他不会提出控诉 但并不是因为这里没发生过什幺 |
[08:09] | But not because nothing happened here, | 他不会提出控诉 但并不是因为这里没发生过什幺 |
[08:10] | because he is worried about his reputation. | 而是因为他担心他的名声 |
[08:18] | That’s something you’re familiar with, isn’t it? | 你很熟悉这种事,对吧? |
[08:19] | I’m happy to play this act | 我会很乐意在你的伙伴面前表演一次 |
[08:21] | in front of your little buddy over there. | 我会很乐意在你的伙伴面前表演一次 |
[08:23] | I know what you’re into. | 我知道你喜欢什幺 |
[08:27] | And I know what you know about pain. | 我也知道你对疼痛的了解 |
[08:32] | Don’t fuck with me… | 别招惹我… |
[08:35] | Detective. | 警探 |
[08:43] | We’re done here. | 调查结束了 |
[08:50] | So he just denied everything and you believed it? | 所以他否认一切,而你却相信了? |
[08:53] | Yeah. He said it was consensual. | 对,他说那是两厢情愿的 |
[08:55] | And the kid doesn’t want to press charges. | 而且那小子也不想提出控诉 |
[08:57] | That’s a relief. | 真是松了口气呢 |
[08:58] | No paperwork for you. | 不需要处理文件了 |
[09:00] | Gino, the dungeon room does not match the room you were in. | 不需要处理文件了 基诺,那个地牢 并不符合你去过的那个房间 |
[09:03] | Sam is not the guy. | 山姆不是我们要找的人 |
[09:07] | Come here for a second. | 你过来一下 |
[09:11] | I worked with an artist down at the paper | 我跟报社的一个艺术家合作画了一张素描 |
[09:14] | to come up with a sketch | |
[09:17] | based on what I could remember. | 根据我能记得的细节 |
[09:18] | This could be something to go on. | 这可能是个线索 |
[09:23] | I don’t think it’s enough to go on. | 我觉得这不足以作为线索 |
[09:26] | I don’t think you were in your right state of mind | 我不觉得你当时的精神状态 |
[09:28] | to remember anything about this guy’s face. | 能让你记清楚这家伙的长相 |
[09:30] | Why are you shutting me down? | 你为何对我的线索置之不理?你是警察 |
[09:31] | You’re a cop. Protect and fucking serve. | 你为何对我的线索置之不理?你是警察 -保护和服务大众吧 -好吧 |
[09:34] | All right, what do you want me to do? | -你想要我怎样? -别再制造障碍 |
[09:35] | Stop creating obstacles. Stop lying to me. | -你想要我怎样? -别再制造障碍 |
[09:38] | Oh, c-can you just not?! | 别再欺骗我 你能不要这样吗? |
[09:40] | Oh, you… Your ex-wife came to me | 你的前妻带着一盒子你的秘密装备来找我 |
[09:43] | with a box full of your secret gear. | |
[09:44] | – Can I just not what? – Okay, | 我能不要怎样? |
[09:46] | Gino, yeah. I like to go to leather bars. | 好的,基诺,没错 我喜欢去皮革酒吧,行吗? |
[09:49] | Okay? I used to go to leather bars! | 我以前会去皮革酒吧 |
[09:52] | Are you happy now? | 你现在满意了吗? 但你觉得你得对我说谎 |
[09:54] | But you felt you had to lie to me. | 但你觉得你得对我说谎 |
[09:58] | I had to lie to everybody about it. | 我必须对每个人说谎 |
[10:00] | Why? | 为什幺? |
[10:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:03] | There’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 不知道 没什幺好感到羞耻的 |
[10:06] | Yeah. True. | 对,是没有 |
[10:08] | But it’s hotter when it feels like there is. | 但感觉羞耻更能激发情欲 |
[10:10] | Oh, God. | |
[10:11] | By that logic, | 按你的逻辑,杀人就该是狂欢了 |
[10:12] | murder should be a fucking blast. | 按你的逻辑,杀人就该是狂欢了 |
[10:13] | Well, for somebody in this city, it is, | 对城里的某些人来说就是 |
[10:15] | and they have to be stopped. | 必须阻止他们继续杀人 |
[10:16] | Look, Gino, I thought I was onto something | 听好,基诺,我以为在史都华身上 |
[10:18] | with this Stewart guy and the pay phone, | 查到了重要线索 |
[10:20] | – but that… – I’ve spoken to a handful of people | 还有那个公共电话,但那… |
[10:22] | who have all mentioned the pay phone. | 跟我聊过的少数几个人 都有提到那个公共电话 |
[10:23] | Maybe that’s the way that we catch this guy. | 或许这就是我们逮到那家伙的方法 |
[10:25] | Great, but I am not a private detective, | 很好,但我不是私家侦探 |
[10:27] | and I have to answer to people. | 我要对民众负责 |
[10:29] | Can you imagine everybody down at the precinct | 你能想像警局里的每个人都嘲笑我吗? |
[10:31] | laughing at me when I say | |
[10:32] | that I want to stake out a sex phone? | 如果我说我要去性爱电话亭盯梢 |
[10:37] | But-but isn’t that what you want to do? | 但那不正是你想做的事吗? |
[10:42] | Even if it’s… | 就算那是… |
[10:45] | wrong? | 不对的? |
[10:48] | Even if it’s… bad? | 就算那是不好的? |
[10:52] | Even if you know you shouldn’t? | 就算你知道你不应该? |
[10:56] | Gino. | 基诺… |
[10:59] | Doesn’t it make you… | 那是不是让你有点硬了? |
[11:01] | a little hard? | |
[11:04] | Sneaking off to a leather bar like that | 未经许可 |
[11:06] | without asking for permission? | 就那样偷偷地溜进皮革酒吧里? |
[11:11] | You’re not afraid of a little punishment, are you? | 你不害怕受到一点点惩罚吧? |
[11:23] | Got another cig? | 还有香烟吗? |
[11:26] | My last one. | 最后一根了 |
[11:28] | Buy you a drink? | 最后一根了 请你喝杯酒? |
[11:32] | I’m waiting for someone. | 我在等人 (电话) |
[11:48] | Hello? | 喂? |
[11:50] | ¿Puedo hablar con Isabel it a? | 喂? |
[11:52] | Yeah, you have the wrong number. | 你打错电话了 |
[11:56] | Hello? | 喂? |
[11:59] | Why don’t you tell me what you like to do? | 你干脆告诉我你喜欢做什幺吧 |
[12:03] | Why don’t you tell me what you’re into? | 不如你告诉我你喜欢什幺 |
[12:08] | Hey, buddy, this is for me, okay? | 朋友,这是找我的,懂吗? |
[12:10] | Do you like that idea? | 你喜欢这个想法吗?喂? |
[12:11] | Hello? | 你喜欢这个想法吗?喂? |
[12:12] | I’m into fucking | 我喜欢打电话骚扰娘炮 |
[12:14] | with faggots over the phone. | |
[12:31] | Hello? | 喂? |
[12:32] | You must be tired | 这幺长时间站在那里,你一定累了 |
[12:33] | standing there all this time. | 这幺长时间站在那里,你一定累了 |
[12:36] | Aren’t your feet sore? | 你的脚不酸吗? |
[12:40] | It’s not been that long. | 我没站那幺久 |
[12:42] | Hours, by my count. | 根据我的计时是几个小时 |
[12:45] | So you’re watching me, huh? | 所以你在监视我? |
[12:46] | For a little while. | 一小会儿吧 |
[12:48] | Wow. Now you have my attention. | 这样的话 |
[12:51] | Where do we go from here? | 你引起我的注意了,接下来去哪儿? |
[12:52] | I guess that depends on | 这要看接下来你愿意走多远了 |
[12:54] | how far you’re willing to go from here. | |
[12:55] | I will go wherever you want me to go. | 你要我去哪儿,我就去哪儿 |
[12:58] | I’m not talking about location. | 我说的不是地点,我说的是意图 |
[12:59] | I’m talking about intention. | |
[13:02] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[13:04] | I’m going to give you an address. | 我会给你一个地址 |
[13:06] | Make it there in 20 minutes, and we’ll see what you’ve got. | 二十分钟内赶到那里 到时候就知道你有几分能耐了 |
[13:08] | I don’t know what you look like. | 我不知道你长怎样 |
[13:10] | That’s part of the fun. | 这是乐趣的一部分 |
[13:13] | You’ll have to find me. | 你必须找到我 |
[13:14] | …Louis’ problem. | 路易十四的问题吗? |
[13:16] | It was called… I kid you not… | 我没跟你们开玩笑,那叫做廔管 |
[13:19] | A fistula. | |
[13:21] | That’s not an ailment. | 那不是病 |
[13:23] | That’s something you pay big bucks for. | 那是要花大钱的事 |
[13:25] | But fear not, | 但别害怕,有位很勇敢的外科医生 |
[13:26] | a courageous surgeon agreed to operate, | 同意帮他做手术 |
[13:29] | after experimenting on 75 volunteers | 在对当地监狱里的75名「志愿者」 |
[13:32] | – from the local jail. – Hey. | 进行了手术实验之后 |
[13:34] | What do you got back there? | 你好,你有什幺酒? |
[13:36] | They gave up their lives… | 他们放弃了他们的性命… |
[13:39] | What do you need? | 你要喝什幺? |
[13:41] | Maybe you could use a little toke. | 或许你要抽点大麻? |
[13:44] | …the surgeon came up with a medical implement | 那个外科医生发明了一种医疗器具 |
[13:47] | to cure Louis’ fistula. | 来治疗路易的廔管 |
[13:53] | What’s your name, anyhow? | 它被称为「皇家手术刀」… 你叫什幺名字呢? |
[13:54] | I’m waiting for someone. | 我在等人 |
[13:58] | That’s too bad. | 那就太可惜了 |
[13:59] | And I would tuck that gun | 那就太可惜了 还有我会把枪 塞进裤头的更里面一点,朋友 |
[14:00] | more deeply into your waistband, friendo. | 还有我会把枪 塞进裤头的更里面一点,朋友 |
[14:02] | Not everybody in here is as nice to cops as I am. | 在这里,不是每个人对警察 都跟我一样友善 好的 |
[14:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:10] | I think you’re expecting me. | 我想你是在等我 |
[15:12] | I give off that vibe. | 我散发出那种气息 |
[15:16] | Weren’t you the one I spoke to on the phone? | 跟我讲电话的人不是你吗? |
[15:19] | Hmm? | |
[15:21] | Well, I speak to a lot of people on the phone. | 我跟很多人讲电话耶 |
[15:24] | I am happy that you were one of them. | -我很高兴你是其中一个 |
[15:26] | – Oh, yeah? – Mm-hmm. | -是吗? |
[15:27] | Why don’t you answer the question? | 你怎幺不回答我的问题? |
[15:32] | Don’t you remember who you talk to on the phone? | 你不记得跟谁讲过电话吗? |
[15:40] | I think we’re compatible. | 我觉得我们很匹配 |
[15:46] | – Get your palms on the wall. – Yeah. | -把手掌放到墙上 -好啊 |
[15:48] | – Huh? – Yeah, uh-huh. | 好,很好 |
[15:50] | You always start off this way? | 你总是这样开始的吗? |
[15:55] | Yeah, you always walk around with one of these? | 对,你总是随身携带这东西吗? |
[15:58] | – Hmm? Huh? – What? | 什幺东西? |
[16:00] | What’s this? No one wants that. | 今天算你倒霉 |
[16:04] | Huh? | |
[16:08] | You never can be too careful these days, right? | 这年头再小心也不为过,对吧? |
[16:20] | Fuck. | |
[16:27] | All right. | |
[16:31] | Oh, God. Yeah. | 妈的 -好,好啊 |
[16:41] | Fuck. | -好 该死的 |
[16:46] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[17:25] | Fucking cats. | 该死的猫 |
[17:30] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[17:41] | Something is coming for you. | 有东西要来找你了 |
[17:45] | What did you say? | 你说什幺? |
[18:04] | You have any idea why he didn’t kill you? | 你知道他为什幺不杀你吗? |
[18:06] | He’s a vet. | 他是退伍军人 |
[18:09] | He stopped when he saw my tattoo | 他看到我的刺青后就停止了 |
[18:11] | and thanked me for my service. | 还感谢我为国家效力 |
[18:14] | Look. | 你看 |
[18:16] | That’s him. | 这就是他 |
[18:18] | Best as I can remember him. | 这是我尽可能记得的样子 (你见过这个人吗?) |
[18:23] | Definitely not Big Daddy. | 这肯定不是超级老爹 |
[18:26] | Two killers? | 有两个凶手? |
[18:27] | That we know of. | 有两个凶手? 我们知道的有两个 |
[18:29] | You think you can take some around? | 你能拿一些去发吗? |
[18:31] | I have a date at The Ascension Bar. | 我在升天酒吧有约会,我能去发传单 |
[18:32] | I can do that. | 好的,但要小心点 |
[18:34] | All right, well, just be careful. | 好的,但要小心点 |
[18:36] | If you’re walking around asking about the Mai Tai Killer, | 如果你到处询问迈泰杀人魔的事 |
[18:39] | you could be next. | 你可能会是下一个 |
[18:42] | Who’s the guy? | 那家伙是谁? |
[18:44] | Theo Graves. | 那家伙是谁? 席欧葛雷夫斯 |
[18:46] | The photographer. | 那个摄影师 |
[18:48] | Please, just watch yourself. | 拜托你小心点 |
[18:50] | His lover is, uh, is very powerful. | 他的情人非常有权势 |
[18:54] | And, uh… | |
[18:55] | I’ve been hearing some dark shit about him. | 我还一直听说关于他的邪恶勾当 |
[19:15] | It’s not the first time I’ve scrubbed blood | 这不是我第一次擦掉这地板上的血迹了 |
[19:17] | off of this floor. | |
[19:18] | Just not usually this much. | 只不过通常没这幺多 |
[19:20] | What do your New Jersey benefactors | 你在纽泽西的施主对这种麻烦怎幺看? |
[19:22] | think about all this mess? | |
[19:23] | They like it when no one north of 14th | 他们很高兴十四街以北没人在谈论这件事 |
[19:24] | is talking about it. | |
[19:26] | Well… they are now. | 但是他们现在开始谈论了 |
[19:28] | Look, this place is gonna be packed again tonight. | 听好,今晚这里又会挤满人 |
[19:31] | There’s no cowards when it comes to getting laid. | 为了干一炮,大家都会很勇敢 |
[19:33] | Have you seen him before? | 你见过他吗? |
[19:35] | This man kidnapped me. I think he’s the killer. | 这个人绑架了我,我觉得他就是凶手 |
[19:38] | Yeah. He was here the other night, I’m sure. | 有,他那晚就在这里,我很确定 |
[19:40] | You can just feel the dark energy when he’s around. | 有他在的时候 你能感觉到一股很黑暗的能量 |
[19:43] | I thought it was ’cause maybe he was in Vietnam. | 我以为或许是因为他曾在越南待过 |
[19:47] | – Those guys are all fucked-up. – No, that’s him. | 那些家伙的头脑都有问题 |
[19:49] | He needs to be captured. I’m tired of waiting for help. | 没错,就是他,他必须被抓起来 我受够了等待别人的帮助 |
[19:53] | Please. | 拜托你让我在这里贴几张传单吧 |
[19:55] | Just let me put some of these flyers up here. | 拜托你让我在这里贴几张传单吧 |
[19:57] | This sketch needs to be seen on the evening news. | 这张素描必须出现在晚间新闻 |
[20:00] | It needs to be on the cover of The Post like Son of Sam. | 必须刊登在《邮报》封面 就像「山姆之子」一样 |
[20:03] | Okay. | 好吧,贴胶带时小心点 |
[20:04] | Just… careful with the tape. | |
[20:07] | Can’t have you tear the paint off my wall. | 不能让你撕掉我墙上的油漆 |
[20:19] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[20:20] | I’m, uh, I’m just here for a drink. | 我是来喝一杯的 |
[20:22] | Perhaps you’re unfamiliar with The Ascension Bar. | 你也许不熟悉升天酒吧 |
[20:25] | We are a “members only” club. | 我们俱乐部只接待会员 |
[20:27] | To become a member, you must be out, | 要成为会员,你必须先出柜 |
[20:29] | you must be employed, and you must never bore me. | 你必须要有工作 还有你绝对不能让我感到无趣 |
[20:32] | Well, I’m out and I have a job. | 我出柜了,也有工作 |
[20:34] | Can’t guarantee that last part, though. | 不过我无法保证你最后的条件 |
[20:37] | My friend, who I’m meeting, can. He’s a… he’s a member. | 要跟我碰面的朋友,他可以,他是会员 |
[20:40] | What’s his name, sweetheart? | 宝贝,他叫什幺名字? |
[20:42] | – Theo Graves. – Oh! | 席欧葛雷夫斯 |
[20:43] | Why didn’t you say so? | 你怎幺不早说呢? |
[20:45] | Come on in. I’ll get you a seat. | 进来吧,我会帮你找位子 |
[20:48] | My name’s Dunaway. | 我叫唐娜薇 |
[20:56] | Uh, I was wondering, | 我想问你在这里见过这个人吗? |
[20:58] | have you seen this man in the club? | 我想问你在这里见过这个人吗? |
[20:59] | He looks like every other white boy to me. | 我觉得他长得跟其他白人一样 他做了什幺? |
[21:02] | – What did he do? – We think he’s the Mai Tai Killer. | -我们认为他就是迈泰杀人魔 |
[21:04] | – I read about that in The Native. – I work there. | -我在《本地人报》有看到 |
[21:06] | – Uh, do you mind if I posted some of these really quick? – No fucking way. | 我在那里工作 你介意让我贴几张传单吗? |
[21:09] | You’ll have this place look like it’s a bus station. | 想都别想,你会让这里看起来像是公车站 |
[21:11] | I’d rather die than surrender my style. | 要我放弃格调,我宁愿去死 |
[21:14] | What about a big guy into leather? | 那幺一个高大的皮革男呢? |
[21:16] | Goes by the name Big Daddy? | 化名叫超级老爹,你见过他吗? |
[21:18] | – Have you seen him? – No. | 没有,但如果你看到他,把我的地址给他 |
[21:19] | But if you do… …give him my address. | 没有,但如果你看到他,把我的地址给他 |
[21:31] | Oh, hello. | -你好啊 |
[21:32] | Hey, doll. | -你好,洋娃娃 |
[21:34] | Your little friend is in there. | 你的小朋友在里面了 |
[21:35] | I’ll take you to him. | 我带你去找他 |
[21:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:54] | – Hi. | – Hi. -你好 -你好 |
[22:00] | Two domestic beers, please. | 两瓶本地啤酒,谢谢 |
[22:02] | Tonight we’re drinking beer. | 我们今晚喝啤酒 |
[22:05] | Why? | 为什幺? |
[22:06] | Because I want to feel what it feels like | 因为我想感受一下 |
[22:07] | to be the typical American man. | 做个典型美国男人的感觉 |
[22:09] | I would like to… | 我想体验平庸生活的解放感 |
[22:10] | experience the liberation of banality. | |
[22:12] | Is that what you think of me? | 你是这样看我的吗? |
[22:16] | – Why did you invite me here? – Whoa. | 你干嘛请我来这里? |
[22:19] | Don’t you think the Budweiser’s enough banality for the evening? | 你不觉得今晚喝百威啤酒 |
[22:22] | You have this boyfriend. | 就已经够平庸了吗? |
[22:24] | You hook up at parties and in the bars. | 你有男朋友,在派对上和酒吧里约炮 |
[22:26] | I mean, none of that’s my scene, you know? | 我对那些都不感兴趣,懂吗? |
[22:30] | I don’t want to get my hopes up for someone… | 我不想对某人抱太大希望… |
[22:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:38] | You trying to ask me to go steady? | 你是想要求我稳定下来? |
[22:46] | Have you seen this man? | 你见过这个人吗? |
[22:51] | “Have you seen this man?” | 「你见过这个人吗? |
[22:54] | “If so, pl…” Is that your number? | 若有,请…」这是你的电话号码? |
[22:57] | Yes. I know who this is. | 有,我知道他是谁,他昨晚溜进来了 |
[23:00] | He slithered in here last night. | |
[23:02] | Didn’t get lucky, though. | 但他运气不好 |
[23:03] | And you didn’t call the police? | 而你并没有报警? |
[23:05] | Hello, 911. | 喂,911吗?这里是褐石 |
[23:06] | This is The Brownstone. | |
[23:08] | There’s a man trying to pick up another man. | 有一个男人想要把另一个男人 |
[23:10] | Call Kojak and the Mod Squad. | 他们是警探和便衣警察 |
[23:13] | I moved here when I was 13… | 我十三岁时就搬来这里了 |
[23:16] | I was a runaway from Wyoming… | 我从怀俄明州逃跑出来 |
[23:18] | And between the hitchhiking and the Trailways, | 在搭便车和公车之间 |
[23:21] | men tried to murder me three times. | 有人想要杀我…三次 |
[23:24] | Another one tried an hour after I crossed the GW into Manhattan. | 在过了乔治华盛顿大桥 进入曼哈顿一小时后,有另一个人想杀我 |
[23:28] | And over the years, I have lost friends and… | 这幺多年以来 |
[23:32] | acquaintances and lovers | 我失去了朋友、熟人和爱人 |
[23:34] | to men with knives and guns and fists | 他们死于男人的刀和枪、拳头和酒瓶 |
[23:37] | and broken bottles. | |
[23:39] | And if I had tried to find out what happened to all of them, | 要是我努力要查出他们每一个人的遭遇 |
[23:43] | I wouldn’t be here now. Would I? | 我就不会在这里了,对吧? |
[23:45] | I hate to ruin your night, but here’s what happened to me. | 我真不想破坏你的夜晚,但这是我的遭遇 |
[23:49] | The last time I was here, | 我上一次来这里时,我被下了药 |
[23:50] | I was drugged by a drink that you bought me, | 是你请我喝的一杯酒 |
[23:53] | kidnaped, tortured and I barely got out alive. | 被绑架、虐待,我勉强活着走了出来 |
[23:57] | Mm. | |
[23:58] | I’m sorry that happened to you. | 很抱歉你遭遇了这种事 |
[24:00] | I didn’t drug you. | 我没有对你下药 |
[24:02] | This has nothing to do with me. | 这件事跟我毫无关系 |
[24:05] | Keep telling yourself that. | 你对自己重复说这句话吧 |
[24:08] | It won’t protect you or anyone else. | 这样不会保护你或任何其他人 |
[24:49] | ♪♪ To the center of the city ♪♪ | |
[24:51] | ♪♪ Where all roads meet, waiting for you ♪♪ | |
[24:56] | ♪♪ To the depths of the ocean ♪♪ | |
[24:58] | ♪♪ Where all hopes sank, searching for you ♪♪ | |
[25:02] | ♪♪ I was moving through the silence without motion ♪♪ | |
[25:05] | ♪♪ Waiting for you ♪♪ | |
[25:09] | ♪♪ In a room with a window in the corner… ♪♪ | |
[25:11] | No. I’m sure I’ve never seen his face before. | 没有,我确定从来没见过这张脸 |
[25:15] | Has your boyfriend seen him, maybe? | 或许你男朋友山姆有见过? |
[25:19] | Maybe. I don’t know. Why? | 或许吧,我不知道,为什幺? |
[25:22] | I don’t know, I hear he’s into some dark stuff. | 我听说他喜欢邪恶的东西 |
[25:24] | Maybe they travel in similar circles. | 他们或许穿梭在同一个圈子里 |
[25:26] | Sam’s never killed anyone. | 山姆从来没杀过任何人 |
[25:29] | Did you know he likes to tie men up and torture them? | 你知道他喜欢把人绑起来,折磨他们吗? |
[25:33] | – Who brought Big Daddy to you to photograph? – Sam did, | 是谁介绍超级老爹给你拍照的? |
[25:36] | but Big Daddy’s dead. | 是山姆,但超级老爹已经死了 |
[25:38] | – Uh, no, he’s not. – Yes, Adam, he is. | -没有,他没死 -死了,亚当,他死了 |
[25:40] | Because Sam told you so? | 因为山姆这幺跟你说吗? |
[25:43] | Can you honestly trust him, Theo? | 席欧,你真的能相信他吗? |
[25:49] | ♪♪ In the shadow play… ♪♪ | |
[25:50] | When Sam and I first met, | 我跟山姆刚认识时 |
[25:53] | he wasn’t like he is now. | 他不是现在这个样子的 |
[25:54] | When you get away with everything for so long, | 这幺久以来,如果你都能逃过制裁 |
[25:57] | you start to lose the difference between right and wrong. | 你可能会开始无法辨认对与错的差别 |
[26:00] | Big Daddy is alive. | 超级老爹还活着 |
[26:02] | I’ve seen him. He’s out there. | 我见过他,他就在某个地方 |
[26:04] | And Sam knows something about it. | 而山姆知道这件事 |
[26:09] | Then I’m gonna find him. | 那我就会找到他 |
[26:12] | If he is alive. | 如果他还活着的话 |
[26:15] | Uh, we didn’t order those. | 我们没点这两杯酒 |
[26:17] | Complements of the man at the bar. | 我们没点这两杯酒 |
[26:20] | It’s locked. | 坐在吧台的人请你们喝的 锁住了 |
[26:24] | We’re locked in! Help! Help! | 我们被锁在里面了,快来帮我 来帮我 |
[26:31] | – Why would someone do that? – He’s gone. | 怎幺会有人要这幺做? |
[26:33] | Well, he has to still be in here. | -他走了 -他一定还在这里面 |
[26:35] | The door’s locked from the outside. | -门是从外面锁上的 -什幺? |
[26:36] | What? | -门是从外面锁上的 -什幺? |
[27:08] | So, you want my permission to secretly draw samples | 所以你要我准许你偷偷地在这家医院 |
[27:11] | – from patients at this facility? – Only specific patients. | 从病人身上提取样本 |
[27:13] | Gay men who present with the symptoms I described. | 只是特定的病人 有我描述的那些症状的男同志 |
[27:15] | Ms. Wells, there is a strict procedure | 威尔斯小姐,在获得授权之前 |
[27:17] | before any of this can be authorized. | 还要经过严格的程序 |
[27:19] | There’s the IRB, | 人体试验审查委员会 |
[27:20] | the-the consort statement for randomized trials, | 报导随机对照试验的统一标准声明 |
[27:22] | a full departmental review. | 完整的部门审查报告 |
[27:24] | All of which could take months or more. | 全都要花好几个月或更久 |
[27:26] | Well, this is not the Tuskegee Institute. | 但这里不是塔斯基吉学院 |
[27:28] | We-we-we don’t experiment on patients in secret. | 我们不会对病人做秘密实验 |
[27:30] | No, I-I can’t sanction what you’re asking for. | 不,我无法批准你的要求,很抱歉 |
[27:33] | I’m sorry. If it got out, it would mean my job. | 要是泄漏出去,我就会丢了饭碗 |
[27:35] | Isn’t that a small price to pay for saving lives? | 为了拯救性命,那不是很小的代价吗? |
[27:37] | Well, that-that’s an assumption without any evidence. | -那是毫无根据的假设… |
[27:39] | I’m trying to get the evidence. | -我正努力搜集证据 |
[27:40] | Well, then use the proper channels, Ms. Wells. | 那就利用正当管道吧,威尔斯小姐 |
[27:42] | That’s why they’re there. | 这是它们存在的原因 |
[27:49] | Whitely? | 惠特利? |
[28:01] | You got anyone else on call, I’d bring them in. | 如果还有值班人员 |
[28:03] | – We got a lot more coming. – What the hell happened? | 我会带他们进来,还有更多伤患 |
[28:05] | Fire at one of the gay bars. | 到底发生了什幺事? 同志酒吧发生了火灾,可能是纵火 |
[28:06] | Maybe arson. Place was packed. | 同志酒吧发生了火灾,可能是纵火 |
[28:08] | We got four dead already. | 那地方人很多,已经死了四个 |
[28:17] | It’s me. | |
[28:18] | I need you to prep 15 blood kits as fast as you can. | 是我,我要你尽快帮我准备15组采血用具 |
[28:25] | It was the killer. The Mai Tai Killer. | 是那个迈泰杀人魔 |
[28:27] | The guy who gave us the drinks at the bar. | 那个坐在吧台请我们喝迈泰的家伙 |
[28:29] | Who else would do something like this? | 还有谁会做这种事? |
[28:30] | Adam, half the people in this city | 亚当,城里有一半的人 |
[28:32] | would love to burn down a gay bar. | 会很乐意烧毁一间同志酒吧 |
[28:33] | Not me. Where else would I go get a drink? | 我就不会,我还能去哪儿喝一杯? |
[28:38] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[28:40] | Sounds like smoke inhalation. | 该死,听起来是吸入浓烟了 |
[28:42] | All right, just lie down so I can check your breathing. | 躺下来,让我检查你的呼吸 |
[28:43] | – No, I don’t need… – Adam, just let him. | -不要,我不需要… -亚当,就让… |
[28:45] | – Get off of me! I’m fine! – Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey. | -放开我,我没事 -冷静点 |
[28:47] | Get your hands off me! | -你干嘛呢? -把你的手放开 |
[28:49] | – Adam, would you relax? – We need to do something, Theo. | -亚当 -我们必须做点什幺 |
[28:50] | This man’s suffering from respiratory distress. | 这个人有呼吸窘迫的情况 |
[28:51] | Come on, let’s get him on this bed. | 快,让他躺在床上吧 |
[28:54] | – Let me go! – Adam. Hey. Adam, relax. | -亚当,听好,亚当,冷静点 -放开我 |
[28:56] | You’re acting like a fucking lunatic. | 你表现得像个神经病一样 |
[28:58] | Theo, you need to find Gino Barelli. | 基诺,你必须去找基诺伯瑞利 |
[29:00] | He’s a reporter for The Native. | 他是《本地人报》记者 |
[29:02] | Tell him what happened. | 告诉他事发经过 |
[29:03] | It was the Mai Tai Killer at the bar. | 坐在吧台的是迈泰杀人魔 |
[29:05] | – Gino Barelli. – Okay. | -基诺伯瑞利 -好的 |
[29:14] | The fire is coming. | 大火要来了 |
[29:20] | Can I use this? | -能借用一下吗?谢谢 |
[29:22] | Thank you. | -当然可以 |
[29:36] | Hi, Gino Barelli? | 你好,是基诺伯瑞利吗? |
[29:40] | What is this? | |
[29:42] | – Why do they have you tied up? – He’s here, the Mai Tai Killer. | 这是怎样?他们干嘛把你绑起来? 他在这里,那个迈泰杀人魔 |
[29:45] | He was at the bar. | 他刚在酒吧里请我们喝迈泰 |
[29:47] | He sent us mai tais. He’s here. You need to find him. | 他在这里,你必须去找到他 |
[29:51] | Have you seen him? He came in with the others. | 你有看到他吗?他跟其他人一起进来的 |
[29:53] | He’s very, very tall. | 他很高很高,你不可能没注意到的 |
[29:55] | – You couldn’t miss him. – Uh, I think he was in 11. | 他应该是在11号病房 |
[29:59] | Where’s the guy that was just in here? | -刚刚在这里的家伙呢? |
[30:01] | I don’t know. He left. | -不知道,他离开了 |
[30:03] | – You just let him walk out? – He had first-degree burns | 你就这样让他走了? |
[30:05] | on his forearms and some smoke inhalation. | 他的前臂有一级烧伤和吸入了一些浓烟 |
[30:07] | He was fine. | -他没事 -该死的 |
[30:08] | – Fuck! – When’d he leave? | -他没事 -该死的 他哪时候走的? |
[30:09] | Maybe five minutes ago, but I didn’t sign him out. | 他哪时候走的? 五分钟前吧,但不是我签名让他出院的 |
[30:13] | Gino, Gino. What are we doing? | -基诺,基诺,我们要干嘛? |
[30:14] | Let’s just split up. | -我们分头找吧 |
[30:15] | I’ll go this way, you go that way. | 我去这一边,你去那一边 |
[30:17] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[30:23] | You ever died before? | 你有死过吗? |
[30:28] | Then you don’t know how it feels. | 那你就不知道那种感觉了 |
[30:31] | I thought I did, but… | 我以前以为我知道,但我现在真的知道了 |
[30:34] | now I do. | |
[30:35] | I saw him, | 我看到他了,那个放火烧我们的人 |
[30:37] | the one who burned us. | 我看到他了,那个放火烧我们的人 |
[30:39] | He’s coming for us all. | 他要来杀了我们所有人 |
[30:42] | Not just the boys, all of us. | 不只是男生,是我们每一个人 |
[30:46] | All of us. | 我们每一个人 |
[30:51] | Adam? | 亚当?天啊,你刚在大火里 |
[30:52] | Jesus, you were in the fire. | 亚当?天啊,你刚在大火里 |
[30:55] | Why are you tied up? | 你为什幺被绑起来? |
[30:56] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[30:58] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛?你不在这里上班 |
[30:59] | You don’t work here. | 你在这里干嘛?你不在这里上班 |
[31:00] | I’m doing research. | 我在做研究 |
[31:02] | I need to draw your blood. | 我要帮你抽血 |
[31:05] | You look good. You’ve got that glow thing. | 你看起来很棒,一副光芒四射的样子 |
[31:09] | Do you have one of those, um… pictures? | 你有那种…照片吗? |
[31:14] | An ultrasound? No. | 超音波照片吗?没有 |
[31:17] | But everything’s okay? | -但一切都好吗? |
[31:19] | Yeah. | -很好 |
[31:20] | I feel good about what we did. | 我对我们做的事感觉很好 |
[31:24] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[31:27] | This is very important. | 这非常重要,跟你一直忍受的症状有关 |
[31:29] | It’s related to what you’ve been going through. | (生物危害品) |
[31:59] | – How much longer? – Just two more vials. | -还要多久? -再两小瓶就好了 |
[32:02] | I don’t like hospitals. The floors are always dirty. | 我不喜欢医院,地板总是很脏 |
[32:05] | It’s just a few more minutes. I’m trying to help you. | 再多几分钟就好了,我是想要帮你 |
[32:16] | What are you doing? No, no. You really should get some rest. | 你要干嘛?不,不行 你真的应该休息一下 |
[32:18] | I just took eight vials of blood. | 我刚刚才抽了八小瓶的血 |
[32:20] | – No. – Please! | 不要 拜托你 (警察) |
[32:47] | Hey. | 你好 |
[33:44] | Hey! Hey! | 喂! 别跑! (太平间) |
[36:03] | I would never spill the blood of another vet, | 我永远不会让另一个退伍军人溅血 |
[36:06] | but this is different. | 但这不一样 |
[36:08] | You’ll just freeze to death. | 你只会冻死,这是很安详的死法 |
[36:09] | It’s a peaceful way to go. | |
[36:13] | No! No! | 不要! 不要! 不!不要! |
[36:18] | No! | 不! |