时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | One, two, three, four! | 一 二 三 四 |
[00:03] | We don’t want no fucking war! | 我们他妈不想要战争 |
[00:05] | One, two, three four! | 一 二 三 四 |
[00:07] | We don’t want no fucking war! | 我们他妈不想要战争 |
[00:09] | There are people out there holding signs with… | 外面有很多人举着牌子 写着… |
[00:13] | with my name on them. | 我的名字 |
[00:16] | Only where the X should be, there’s a swastika. | 在原本该画”X”的地方 画了个”卐”字 |
[00:21] | A goddamn swastika! | 一个该死的”卐”字 |
[00:23] | Mr. President, when we discussed | 总统先生 当时我们讨论 |
[00:24] | how this was going to play out, it was clear | 相关事宜时 就提到 |
[00:26] | that you were going to take some lumps. | 你将会受到一些攻击 |
[00:30] | Lumps? | 攻击 |
[00:32] | Those people want my head. | 他们想要我的项上人头 |
[00:34] | They want to burn down the White House | 他们想烧毁白宫 |
[00:36] | with me inside it! | 顺便把我一起烧死 |
[00:39] | We need to stop this goddamn war. | 我们得停止这场该死的战争 |
[00:43] | The war is performing a very important function. | 这场战争正起着非常重要的作用 |
[00:45] | It’s destroying my presidency. | 它在危及我总统的位置 |
[00:47] | I have to agree, Mr. Thor. | 我同意 托尔先生 |
[00:51] | I can’t see what we’re accomplishing. | 我看不到未来 |
[00:53] | When you were little and you needed to get a needle, | 你小时候要打针的时候 |
[00:56] | sometimes the doctor would distract you. | 有时医生会分散你的注意力 |
[00:58] | He would show you a toy | 他会给你玩玩具 |
[01:00] | and then while you were playing with it, | 当你在玩的时候 |
[01:02] | he’d jab you. | 他就会给你打针 |
[01:03] | If people are focused on the war, | 如果人们把注意力放在战争上 |
[01:05] | they won’t be thinking about | 他们就不会去想 |
[01:06] | all of the Americans going missing. | 那些失踪的美国人 |
[01:08] | A‐and what about that? | 说到这里 |
[01:09] | Well, this little program of yours | 你的这个小项目 |
[01:12] | has been going on for years now. | 已经进行了好几年了 |
[01:14] | We all understood that the creation | 我们都明白 创造一个 |
[01:15] | of an alien‐human hybrid was a complex task | 外星人与人类的混合体是很复杂的 |
[01:18] | requiring generations of experimentation. | 需要几代人的实验 |
[01:20] | How much more time do you need? | 你还需要多少时间 |
[01:23] | We are projecting that the first functioning hybrid | 我们预测 第一个成功培育的混血儿 |
[01:26] | will be born in approximately 2021. | 将在2021年左右诞生 |
[01:29] | That’s 50 fucking years from now! | 那是他妈的50年后 |
[01:31] | Mr. Thor, the Vietnam War | 托尔先生 越南战争 |
[01:34] | will never last 50 years. | 不会持续50年 |
[01:36] | Of course it won’t. | 当然不会 |
[01:39] | Which is why we have a full menu of distractions prepared. | 所以我们准备了一整套声东击西的方案 |
[01:42] | You think I’m gonna sacrifice my entire career | 你认为我会为了你这方案 |
[01:45] | for one of your little distractions? | 牺牲我的事业吗 |
[01:47] | Just consider this… | 请考虑一下… |
[01:52] | Distractions can come in many forms. | 分散注意力可以有多种形式 |
[01:54] | Good night, Mr. President. | 晚安 总统先生 |
[02:03] | Did that pansy‐ass Martian just… | 那个娘炮火星人是不是在… |
[02:05] | just threaten me? | 威胁我 |
[02:09] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[02:10] | Sorry, Mr. President. | 对不起 总统先生 |
[02:13] | Must be my allergy. | 我肯定是过敏了 |
[02:14] | It’s all right, Henry. | 没事的 亨利 |
[02:16] | Go take care of it. | 去处理一下吧 |
[02:43] | A small group of yippies seeking a confrontation | 一小群激进的嬉皮士们 |
[02:46] | marched at night on the South Vietnamese embassy. | 在夜间向南越大使馆游行 |
[02:49] | Washington police used | 华盛顿警察用 |
[02:51] | tear gas to drive them away. | 催泪瓦斯将他们赶走 |
[02:52] | Arrests were made. | 逮捕了一些人 |
[02:54] | President Nixon then replied to protestors’ demands | 随后尼克松总统回答了 |
[02:57] | for an immediate end of the war. | 抗议者关于立即结束战争的诉求 |
[02:59] | I’m not sure what’s worse, | 我不知道哪件事更糟糕 |
[03:01] | allowing Americans to be experimented on | 允许美国人接受 |
[03:03] | by creatures from outer space | 外星人的实验 |
[03:06] | or paving the way for that man’s presidency. | 还是为那个人的总统职位铺路 |
[03:08] | Oh, Dick’s not so bad. | 迪克没那么糟糕 |
[03:11] | You mean as far as paranoid alcoholics go? | 你是说作为一个偏执狂酒鬼而言吗 |
[03:16] | They’re in control. | 他们掌握了控制权 |
[03:18] | All this… it’s them. | 这些… 都是他们 |
[03:20] | They’re running the war because I gave them the power to do it. | 他们在指挥战争 因为我给了权力 |
[03:23] | This is doing you no good. | 这对你没有好处 |
[03:25] | The doctor told you to avoid stress. | 医生说你要避免压力 |
[03:27] | Turn it back on. | 把电视开起来 |
[03:29] | – Oh, Ike. – Mercy sakes alive. | – 艾克 看在上帝的份上 |
[03:33] | – There. – Right there, you see that? | – 那里- 就是那里 你看到了吗 |
[03:35] | What? ‐ His pupils. | 他的瞳孔 |
[03:37] | For a second, he looks like a… | 在那一秒里 他看起来像一个… |
[03:40] | like a reptile. | 像一个爬行动物 |
[03:41] | A reptile? | 爬行动物 |
[03:43] | Okay, Mr. Eisenhower, | 好的 艾森豪威尔先生 |
[03:45] | that is what is known as the camel’s back. | 你这么说我可要关电视了 |
[03:47] | Mamie, listen. | 玛米 听着 |
[03:49] | Valiant Thor and his people aren’t the only ones here. | 托尔他们并不是这里唯一外星人 |
[03:51] | There’s another group. They live among us. | 还有另一拨外星人生活在我们中间 |
[03:54] | They look like us, they’re just really just… | 他们看起来和我们一样 他们就这样… |
[03:55] | Where in this earthful world | 生活在我们的世界里 |
[03:58] | did you come up with this notion? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[04:00] | One of the people that Valiant Thor abducted | 托尔绑架了一个人 |
[04:02] | turned out to be one of these things. | 结果发现他是外星人 |
[04:05] | They disposed of the body because they didn’t want us | 他们把尸体处理掉了 |
[04:07] | to know that they had competition, | 因为不想让我们知道他们之间有竞争 |
[04:09] | but we do know. | 但我们知道 |
[04:11] | I see them everywhere. | 我到处看到他们 |
[04:13] | Well, I’ve had enough of this conversation. | 好了 我已经受够了 |
[04:17] | I’m in too good a mood to let you give me the Polly pouts. | 我不想让你坏了我的好心情 |
[04:20] | Thanks to me, Americans are celebrating birthdays, | 多亏了我 美国人开始庆祝生日 |
[04:23] | Halloween, Thanksgiving, | 万圣节 感恩节 |
[04:25] | and I am not going to stop there. | 而且我不会就此停止 |
[04:27] | I am going to bring back a holiday | 我还将带回一个 |
[04:30] | that everyone has forgotten. | 每个人都已经忘记了的节日 |
[04:35] | “Happy Ed.” | “快乐艾德” |
[04:36] | No, silly, Evacuation Day. | 不 疏散日 |
[04:40] | Even you don’t remember it. | 连你都不记得了 |
[04:41] | It’s the day the British evacuated Boston, | 这是英国人疏散波士顿的日子 |
[04:44] | and they still celebrate it in Massachusetts. | 马萨诸塞州的人们仍然在庆祝它 |
[04:46] | When I’m done with it, | 当我开始着手 |
[04:48] | it’ll be nationwide, | 它将成为全国性的节日 |
[04:50] | Oh, I can see it. | 我已经可以预想到了 |
[04:52] | Evacuation Day parades across the country. | 全国各地的疏散日游行 |
[04:54] | It’ll be like the Fourth of July. | 这将会像国庆节一样 |
[04:57] | I’m not so sure that one’s gonna take. | 我不太确定那会被采纳 |
[05:01] | Mm, speaking of evacuation… | 说到疏散… |
[05:24] | I don’t want to feel better. | 我不想好转 |
[05:26] | I don’t deserve to feel better. | 我不值得好转 |
[05:30] | I’m getting tired | 我已经厌倦了 |
[05:32] | of this sad sack routine, Mr. Eisenhower. | 我已经厌倦了这种悲哀的生活 艾森豪威尔先生 |
[05:38] | Oh, thank God you’re here. | 感谢上帝 你来了 |
[05:40] | I am simply at my wit’s end with this man. | 我对这个人简直无计可施了 |
[05:43] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[05:44] | Get out. | 出去吧 |
[05:46] | This is not necessary, Mr. President. | 这没必要 总统先生 |
[05:49] | We can take you to Area 51. | 我们可以带你到51区 |
[05:51] | You don’t need to die. | 你可以活下去 |
[05:53] | I died the day I signed that damn document. | 签完那该死的文件那天 我就死了 |
[05:57] | This is just a formality. | 没必要苟延残喘 |
[06:02] | Regardless of what you think of us, | 不管你对我们有什么看法 |
[06:04] | we still hold you in the highest esteem. | 我们仍然对你怀有最崇高的敬意 |
[06:07] | You are helping to save our kind. | 你帮助了我们拯救同类 |
[06:11] | All I care about is our kind. | 我关心的只是我的同类 |
[06:14] | After all this time, | 经过这么长时间的努力 |
[06:17] | you still do not trust us? | 你还是不相信我们 |
[06:18] | I’m old… | 我只是老了… |
[06:21] | I’m not stupid. | 我又不傻 |
[06:37] | You two deserve each other. | 你们俩很般配 |
[07:00] | That isn’t happening to me. | 这不允许发生在我身上 |
[07:03] | Do you understand that? | 明白吗 |
[07:07] | Area 51, Hell’s Half Acre, Timbuktu, | 51区 地狱半英亩 廷巴克图 |
[07:10] | I don’t care. | 我都无所谓 |
[07:12] | As long as I don’t end up like that. | 只要我不落得那样的下场就好 |
[07:20] | Yeah? | 进来 |
[07:24] | Gordon Liddy, sir, reporting as you ordered. | 长官 戈登·利迪向您报告 |
[07:28] | Gordon, shut the door. | 戈登 把门关上 |
[07:34] | Come in and, uh, sit down. | 坐下来 |
[07:37] | Well, Gordon, uh… | 戈登 呃… |
[07:44] | They… want to kill me. | 他们… 想杀我 |
[07:49] | That’s what this is about. | 这就是问题所在 |
[07:50] | The powers that be. | 当权者 |
[07:54] | You know who I mean? | 你知道我指的是谁吗 |
[07:56] | I think so, yes. | 我想是的 |
[07:58] | You see, they think that I’m coming apart | 他们认为我要下台了 |
[08:01] | because of the protests and the war… | 因为抗议活动和战争… |
[08:04] | the war that those bastards want. | 那些混蛋想要的战争 |
[08:08] | You see, they wanted me in the White House, | 他们希望我入主白宫 |
[08:10] | and now I know why. | 现在我知道原因了 |
[08:13] | Not just because I was gonna play ball. | 不光是因为我会打棒球 |
[08:15] | No, no, that’s not it. | 不是的 |
[08:17] | You see… | 你看… |
[08:19] | I was to be the ringleader of the circus | 我将成为马戏团的领队 |
[08:22] | when the tent caught fire. | 当帐篷着火的时候 |
[08:25] | Well, I am not burning up with those fucking clowns. | 我不会和那些该死的小丑一起烧死 |
[08:31] | Now, this Valiant Thor, | 现在 这个托尔 |
[08:35] | he has an office at Watergate and I… | 他在水门镇有个办公室 我… |
[08:38] | I want it bugged. | 我想窃听那里 |
[08:40] | I wanna hear everything that they’ve got planned. | 我想听听他们的计划 |
[08:44] | Every line on the goddamn calendar. | 每天的详细规划 |
[08:47] | Comprende? | 明白吗 |
[08:50] | I won’t let you down, sir. | 我不会让你失望的 先生 |
[08:53] | You’ll be the first. | 你会是第一个让我满意的人 |
[09:10] | I got your message. | 我收到了你的信息 |
[09:14] | I’m frankly surprised you wanted to talk to me | 坦率地说 我很惊讶你想和我谈谈 |
[09:16] | about Watergate. | 水门事件 |
[09:19] | You’re one of the last people I imagined would know anything. | 我从没想过会被你发现 |
[09:23] | I know everything. | 我什么都知道 |
[09:28] | But before I say anything, | 但在我说之前 |
[09:31] | we’re agreed you’re never to mention my name? | 你永远不能提我的名字 |
[09:35] | To you, I’m just… | 对你来说 我只是… |
[09:39] | Deep Throat. | “深喉” |
[09:48] | https://t.me/tifosi4ever | 通知频道 |
[10:51] | – Deep throat? – You’re joking. | – 深喉 你逗我呢 |
[10:52] | – Not at all. – It’s from that filthy movie. | – 不是 – 是从那部黄片里学到的 |
[10:55] | I figured it’s the last name | 我想这是个 |
[10:57] | anyone would ever believe I’d take. | 任何人都会相信的名字 |
[10:59] | You are a very smart lady. | 你真是太聪明了 |
[11:01] | Not as smart as I’d like, it seems. | 还没那么聪明 |
[11:04] | And why do you say that? | 为什么呢 |
[11:06] | It’s almost March, and there’s not one mention | 都快三月了 却没有一处提到 |
[11:08] | of Evacuation Day anywhere. | 疏散日的事 |
[11:11] | I can’t believe my husband was right. | 没想到我丈夫说对了 |
[11:13] | Anyhow, I’ve had three meetings with that… | 我已经和那个傻瓜记者 |
[11:16] | that fool of a reporter, and he’s buying everything. | 见了三次 他什么都相信 |
[11:20] | He thinks the burglars were after the Democrats, | 他认为窃贼是冲着民主党人去的 |
[11:22] | not you. | 而不是冲着你 |
[11:24] | I can’t tell you how grateful I am. | 我太感激了 |
[11:26] | I was very worried about the president. | 我非常担心总统的情况 |
[11:30] | Wouldn’t it be simpler just to kill him? | 直接杀了他不是更好吗 |
[11:33] | Too many politicians have died | 太多的政治家都在 |
[11:35] | in mysterious circumstances. | 神秘的情况下死去 |
[11:38] | This is much more effective. | 这样有效得多 |
[11:40] | But even if he were to resign, | 但即使他要辞职 |
[11:42] | what’s to keep him from talking and revealing everything? | 有什么能阻止他开口揭露一切呢 |
[11:46] | We are prepared to remind him who’s running this show. | 我们准备提醒他 现在是谁掌权 |
[11:52] | I have come to thee for refuge. | 我来到你这里寻求庇护 |
[11:54] | Teach me to do thy will, | 教我遵行你的旨意 |
[11:56] | for thou art my God. | 因为你是我的神 |
[11:59] | Deliver me from troubles and cut off my enemies | 帮我脱离困境 铲除我的敌人 |
[12:03] | and destroy my adversaries | 消灭我的敌手 |
[12:06] | for I am… | 因为我是… |
[12:09] | I am thy servant, God. | 我是你的仆人 神 |
[12:15] | God. | 神啊 |
[12:18] | What am I gonna do? | 我要怎么做呢 |
[12:20] | Everybody wants me to resign. | 每个人都想让我辞职 |
[12:23] | What should I do? | 我应该怎么做 |
[12:25] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[12:27] | resignation is the only correct move left to you. | 只剩辞职这条路了 |
[12:31] | – Do you really think so? – I’m certain of it. | – 你真的这么想 – 我很确定 |
[12:34] | But it doesn’t mean your enemies | 但这并不意味着你的敌人 |
[12:38] | will have the last word on your legacy. | 会左右你在历史上的评价 |
[12:41] | History will judge you much better | 历史对你的评价会比 |
[12:44] | than your contemporaries. | 比你的同时代人更好 |
[12:45] | History… | 历史… |
[12:49] | will have a lot to say about me, | 将有很多关于我的说法 |
[12:52] | because I will have a lot to say about history. | 因为我对历史有很多话要说 |
[12:56] | Recent fucking history. | 他妈的近代历史 |
[12:58] | You can be sure that I… If you’ll excuse me, | 可以肯定的是 我… 打断一下 |
[13:01] | Mr. President, I’d like to speak with my staff. | 总统先生 我想和我的工作人员谈谈 |
[13:04] | They are anxious to know what’s happening. | 他们急切地想知道发生了什么 |
[13:10] | It’s going to be all right, Mr. President. | 一切都会好起来的 总统先生 |
[13:14] | You’re a good man, Henry. | 你是个好人 亨利 |
[13:17] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[13:27] | Recent fucking history. | 他妈的近代史 |
[13:32] | Recent fucking history. | 他妈的近代史 |
[13:35] | Fuck it. | 他妈的 |
[13:38] | I’m not gonna resign. | 我不会辞职的 |
[13:40] | They want a trial? | 他们想要审判 |
[13:42] | I’ll give them a trial. | 我就给他们一个 |
[13:45] | Let ’em put me on the goddamn stand… | 让他们把我放在该死的证人席上… |
[13:57] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[13:58] | Stay back! You can’t do this to me! | 别过来 你不能对我这样 |
[14:01] | No, please, stop! | 不 请停下 |
[14:03] | Please don’t! | 请不要 |
[14:04] | Anything but that! Please, please not that! | 除了那个 什么都可以 求你了 |
[14:07] | Stop! | 停下 |
[14:08] | Therefore, I shall resign the Presidency | 因此 我将辞去总统职务 |
[14:12] | effective at noon tomorrow. | 此决定从明天中午开始生效 |
[14:14] | Vice President Ford will be sworn in as president | 福特副总统届时 |
[14:18] | at that hour in this office. | 将在此宣誓就任总统 |
[14:21] | As I recall… | 我记得… |
[14:22] | I don’t even wanna know | 我完全不想知道 |
[14:23] | what you did to get him to play ball. | 你做了什么来让他就范 |
[14:26] | Yes, it’s quite amazing the reaction some humans have | 有些人对一个简单手术的反应 |
[14:29] | to a simple medical procedure. | 是相当惊人的 |
[14:31] | Well, he got the message, all right. | 好吧 他得到了信息 |
[14:33] | And I have to say, | 而且我不得不说 |
[14:35] | I think his speech is rather dignified. | 他的演讲很有尊严 |
[14:38] | Considering I wrote it for him, | 毕竟这是我为他写的 |
[14:41] | I have to agree. | 我不得不妥协 |
[14:49] | It’s almost time for another dignified exit from the stage. | 是时候让我有尊严地离开了 |
[14:53] | Do you mean it? | 真的吗 |
[14:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:02] | I’ve had a good run. | 我已经硕果累累了 |
[15:06] | I’ve accomplished more than anyone could ever dream. | 我取得的成就比任何人要多 |
[15:11] | I got the world to appreciate the color pink. | 我让世界开始欣赏粉红色 |
[15:16] | I freed Americans to celebrate their birthdays, | 我解放了美国人 让他们庆祝自己的生日 |
[15:20] | Halloween, Thanksgiving, | 万圣节 感恩节 |
[15:21] | and if there’s still work to be done on Evacuation Day, | 为了推行疏散日 |
[15:24] | I can take up that fight for another year or so. | 我可以再努力一年 |
[15:28] | I’d like a quiet death. | 我希望有一个平静的死亡 |
[15:31] | And then, as you promised… | 然后 正如你所承诺的那样… |
[15:35] | I want to live forever. | 我想永生 |
[15:49] | Mrs. Eisenhower died peacefully in her sleep | 今天凌晨1点35分 在沃尔特·里德医院 |
[15:51] | at Walter Reed Hospital at 1:35 a. M. This morning. | 艾森豪威尔夫人在睡梦中安详去世 |
[15:54] | Doctors here at Walter Reed | 医院的医生们 |
[15:56] | attribute death to heart failure | 将死因归于心脏衰竭 |
[15:58] | and funeral arrangements are incomplete at this time. | 葬礼安排目前还没有确定 |
[16:17] | What is it about the desert that calls to people? | 沙漠里有什么在召唤着人们 |
[16:20] | I have often wondered the same thing. | 我也经常问这个问题 |
[16:23] | The reason my species traveled billions of miles to live here | 我们之所以跋涉数十亿英里来到这里 |
[16:27] | is because our planet looks an awful lot like this… | 是因为我们的星球看着和这里很像… |
[16:29] | barren, empty, full of death. | 贫瘠 空旷 充满死亡 |
[16:33] | You certainly know how to spoil a moment. | 你可真会破坏气氛 |
[16:38] | Welcome to your new home. | 欢迎来到你的新家 |
[17:26] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:42] | Well, I always said this place needed a little color, | 我总是说 这个地方需要一些点缀 |
[17:45] | and the gods responded with you. | 终于诸神用你来回应了我 |
[17:48] | Would you turn around for me, sweetie? | 你能为我转身吗 亲爱的 |
[17:49] | Oh, please. It’s so pretty. | 太美了 |
[17:56] | It’s timeless. | 它是永恒的 |
[17:58] | Just like us, I guess. | 就像我们一样 |
[18:00] | I’m Calico. | 我是卡里科 |
[18:01] | It is an honor to meet a real first lady. | 能见到真正的第一夫人是我的荣幸 |
[18:05] | I wasn’t sure anyone would recognize me. | 我没料到会有人认出我 |
[18:07] | Oh, I am your biggest fan. | 我是你的铁粉 |
[18:09] | Even when everyone around me was always about Jackie. | 即使我身边的人总是在谈论杰姬 |
[18:11] | I prefer the old school… no offense. | 我更喜欢老派的… 无意冒犯 |
[18:14] | And I also love birthdays, and it seems like | 我也喜欢过生日 看来 |
[18:17] | we’re going to be spending quite a few of them together. | 我们要在一起过好几个生日 |
[18:19] | So we might as well be friends. | 所以我们不如做朋友吧 |
[18:20] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[18:23] | Tell me, do you like fudge? | 你喜欢软糖吗 |
[18:26] | More than life itself. | 爱得不行 |
[18:44] | Hey. Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 发生什么事了 |
[18:46] | What’s with the alarms? | 这警报是怎么回事 |
[18:48] | Hey, are we under attack? | 我们受到攻击了吗 |
[18:50] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[18:52] | Did someone break out? | 有人越狱了吗 |
[19:00] | What are you doing in here? | 你们来这里做什么 |
[19:02] | These are my private quarters. | 这是我的私人处所 |
[19:03] | You’re trudging dirt all over my carpets. | 你们把地毯都踩脏了 |
[19:05] | And then you’ll leave behind whatever horrors | 谁知道你们的鞋底上 |
[19:07] | were stuck to the bottom of your jackboots. | 粘着什么可怕的玩意 |
[19:09] | Young man. | 年轻人 |
[19:11] | Do not think you can invade my personal space | 别以为你可以侵犯我的私人空间 |
[19:14] | and then retreat without an explanation. | 然后不做解释就撤走 |
[19:15] | Yes, Ma’am, apologies, ma’am. | 好的 夫人 对不起 夫人 |
[19:18] | There’s been an unauthorized death. | 发生了一起未经授权的死亡事件 |
[19:19] | – What? – Someone’s been murdered? | – 有人被谋杀了吗 |
[19:23] | Who? | 谁 |
[20:24] | This is… excessive. | 这真是… 太过分了 |
[20:26] | That thing was eating Ronnie. | 那东西吃了罗尼 |
[20:28] | Who’s Ronnie? | 谁是罗尼 |
[20:30] | The one with his face eaten off. | 那个脸被吃掉的人 |
[20:32] | What did you expect me to do? | 你希望我怎么做 |
[20:34] | – Kill Ronnie. – Secure the child. | – 杀了罗尼 – 确保宝宝的安全 |
[20:37] | That thing ain’t a child. | 那不是个宝宝 |
[20:40] | We haven’t seen this type of anomaly in at least two cycles. | 至少有两个周期没有这种异象了 |
[20:45] | Bring the child to the lab. | 把它带到实验室 |
[20:47] | We must understand why this subject regressed. | 我们必须知道它为什么会退化 |
[20:50] | It’s always darkest before the dawn. | 黎明前总是最黑暗的 |
[20:53] | It’s a thing we say. | 这是我们 |
[20:55] | On earth. | 地球上的俗语 |
[21:02] | Why is B team here? | 为什么B队会在这里 |
[21:03] | They’ve been promoted. | 他们已经被提拔了 |
[21:04] | Wait, no, no… | 等等 不 不… |
[21:16] | All subjects please report | 所有人员请到 |
[21:17] | to the cafeteria for an assessment. | 食堂进行评估 |
[21:19] | Nutritional supplements and beverages will be provided. | 我们将提供营养补充剂和饮料 |
[21:24] | Wait, maybe we shouldn’t go. | 等等 也许我们不该去 |
[21:25] | Why do you keep pretending | 你为什么一直逃避 |
[21:26] | that we have any choices in here? | 我们有其他选择吗 |
[21:29] | We need to see how Cal and Troy are, anyway. | 我们要看看卡尔和特洛伊的情况 |
[21:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:45] | Where are the guys? | 他们在哪里 |
[21:49] | Oh, there’s our attendant. | 那是我们的服务员 |
[21:50] | The attendant’s not gonna tell us anything. | 服务员不会告诉我们任何事情 |
[21:53] | Maybe she will. | 也许她会 |
[21:57] | – Oh, hey, kittens. – Hell of a shindig, huh? | – 哦 小猫咪们 – 真是个好地方 是吧 |
[22:00] | You know what’s going on? | 你知道发生了什么吗 |
[22:01] | Oh, someone must have tried to make a run for it. | 一定是有人想逃跑了 |
[22:04] | – Does that happen a lot? – Breakouts? | – 这经常发生吗 – 越狱 |
[22:06] | Mm, every once in a while. | 每隔一段时间就有一次 |
[22:07] | The last one was back in ’92 I think. | 最后一次应该是在92年 |
[22:10] | No, no, it was ’82. | 不 不 那是82年 |
[22:12] | I still don’t see Cal or Troy. | 我还是没看到卡尔和特洛伊 |
[22:15] | Maybe it was them. Maybe they got out. | 也许是他们 也许他们逃出去了 |
[22:17] | Oh, honey, I thought you understood. | 亲爱的 我以为你早明白了 |
[22:20] | We’re trapped here. | 我们被困在这里了 |
[22:22] | We’re like rats in a maze. There is no out. | 我们就像迷宫里的老鼠 没有出路 |
[22:25] | I know somewhere they might be. | 我知道他们会在什么地方 |
[22:28] | I mean, there is one place. | 有一个地方 |
[22:31] | Cal? | 卡尔 |
[22:32] | Troy? | 特洛伊 |
[22:34] | I can’t believe we didn’t really go to the moon. | 不敢相信我们没上月球 |
[22:37] | You were right, Kendall. | 你说的对 肯德尔 |
[22:39] | I can’t believe we traded the best parts of being human… | 我也不敢相信我们用人类最好的那部分… |
[22:42] | our freedom, curiosity, our need to explore… | 自由 好奇心 进取心… |
[22:46] | all for microchip technology | 换来了微芯片技术 |
[22:48] | and the ability to send memes around the world. | 以及向全世界发送备忘录的能力 |
[22:52] | What a sad race we turned out to be. | 我们变成了可悲的种族 |
[22:55] | Cal? | 卡尔 |
[22:56] | Troy? | 特洛伊 |
[22:58] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[23:03] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[23:10] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[23:12] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[23:15] | I told you, Kendall, there’s no hope. | 我说过 肯德尔 没有希望了 |
[23:20] | You’re wrong, child. | 你错了 孩子 |
[23:23] | Hope is close. | 希望就在身边 |
[23:30] | It’s always darkest before the dawn. | 黎明前总是最黑暗的 |
[23:46] | Stay with me, Jamie. | 和我说话 杰米 |
[23:48] | Remember? Like Calico said? | 记得吗 就像卡里科说的 |
[23:51] | We get these things out of us. We get our bodies back. | 这些东西出去 我们的身体就回来了 |
[23:53] | We’ll find a way out of here. | 我们会找到离开的办法 |
[23:56] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[23:58] | We’ll tell the world all about what’s happening here. | 我们会把这里的一切公之于众 |
[24:00] | Kendall, I’m so scared. | 肯德尔 我害怕 |
[24:06] | Help me. | 帮我 |
[24:15] | Cherish these next moments. | 珍惜接下来的时刻 |
[24:17] | The baby is coming. | 孩子就要出生了 |
[24:18] | It is nearly over. | 就快结束了 |
[24:21] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[24:22] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[24:24] | The specimen that arrived before this one | 在这之前生下的样本 |
[24:26] | was the closest we’ve come to perfection in 60 years. | 是我们60年来最接近完美的 |
[24:29] | One of you is about to deliver us all from the darkness. | 你们之一将把我们从黑暗中解救出来 |
[24:32] | Be brave. Be proud. | 要勇敢 自豪 |
[24:36] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[24:39] | Get it out. | 把它弄出来 |
[24:57] | Please, don’t kill it. | 求你了 不要杀它 |
[24:59] | Please let me see my baby. | 让我看看我的孩子 |
[25:01] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:04] | Please, please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[25:06] | No! | 不 |
[25:10] | No! | 不 |
[25:14] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[25:16] | – What? No… – No, no, no, no! | – 什么… – 不 不 不 |
[25:18] | [sobbing] No, no, no! | [抽泣] 不 不 不 不 |
[25:20] | Jamie, no! | 杰米 不 |
[25:22] | Now, now. | 现在 |
[25:23] | There is no time or need for grief. | 没时间 也必要悲痛 |
[25:26] | Cherish these next moments. | 珍惜接下来的时刻 |
[25:28] | Your friend’s specimen was even closer. | 你朋友的标本很接近了 |
[25:32] | The time has come. | 吉时已到 |
[25:55] | This child is creation. | 这个孩子是创造性的 |
[25:57] | The perfect specimen. | 完美的标本 |
[26:00] | Our future. | 是我们的未来 |
[26:02] | This planet is finally our home. | 这个星球将是我们的家 |
[26:09] | The experiment is finally over. | 实验终于结束了 |
[26:12] | We have done what we set out to do. | 我们已经完成了使命 |
[26:24] | It’s only a matter of time. | 这只是时间问题 |
[26:27] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[26:29] | I said it’s only a matter of time. | 我说这只是时间问题 |
[26:34] | Without us, | 没有我们 |
[26:37] | without conquest… | 没有征服感… |
[26:40] | you’ll get bored. | 你会感到无聊 |
[26:42] | You’ll get complacent and lazy. | 会变得自满和懒惰 |
[26:45] | Heavy is the head that wears the crown. | 欲戴其冠 必承其重 |
[26:49] | Well, you won’t need that heavy head any longer. | 好了 你不再需要那沉重的头了 |
[26:52] | We’ll take it from here. | 接下来就交给我们吧 |
[26:58] | Preserve this vessel. | 保存好这个容器 |
[27:00] | It’s the perfect breeding machine. | 它是完美的生育机器 |
[27:46] | ♪ Happy birthday dear Mamie ♪ | 生日快乐 亲爱的玛米 |
[27:49] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | 祝你生日快乐 |
[27:52] | Make a wish! | 许个愿吧 |
[27:57] | Thank you, Calico. | 谢谢你 卡里科 |
[28:00] | Very thoughtful. | 真体贴 |
[28:02] | Oh, well, the excitement in your voice | 好吧 你的兴奋之情 |
[28:04] | could fill up the room. | 简直”溢于言表”了 |
[28:05] | I nearly had to sell my body | 我差点要出卖肉体 |
[28:07] | to get the staff to make that for you. | 才让工作人员为你做这个蛋糕 |
[28:09] | That could have been a candle | 不然可能只是一块营养快 |
[28:10] | sticking out of a nutrient cube. | 上面插一个蜡烛 |
[28:12] | – I appreciate it. – I really do. | – 我很感激 真的很感激 |
[28:14] | After all these years down here, | 在这这么多年了 |
[28:16] | you’re my only real friend, and I cherish that | 你是我唯一的朋友 我很珍惜 |
[28:19] | more than anything. | 比什么都珍惜 |
[28:21] | Why do I feel like you shouldn’t | 为什么我觉得你 |
[28:22] | go near anything sharp? | 有点抑郁呢 |
[28:23] | Birthdays give me the blues now. | 过生日让我感到忧郁 |
[28:26] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[28:27] | But the worst part about birthdays | 但关于生日 最糟糕的是 |
[28:30] | was the getting older part, and now you’re past that. | 是又老了一岁 而你已经不用担心了 |
[28:33] | Maybe that’s why. | 也许这就是原因 |
[28:35] | You know, sometimes I don’t understand you at all. | 有时我完全不理解你 |
[28:38] | This is one of those times. | 这次我也无法理解 |
[28:41] | I was an authority on birthdays. | 我是个生日方面的权威 |
[28:43] | I was the one… | 我是… |
[28:45] | Yes, who made it so adults could celebrate | 是的 是你让成年人开始庆祝 |
[28:46] | birthdays and Halloween and Thanksgiving. | 生日 万圣节和感恩节 |
[28:48] | – I know. – I told you that before. | – 是的 我以前说过 |
[28:51] | So many times it is encoded into my DNA. | 说到都快刻到我的DNA里了 |
[28:54] | I mean, I guess when you live forever, | 当你可以长生不老的时候 |
[28:55] | you run out of stories. | 你就没有故事了 |
[28:57] | We shouldn’t be, though. | 我们不应该这样 |
[29:00] | We should be making new stories. | 我们应该创造新的故事 |
[29:02] | How can we do that down here? | 在这里要怎么做到 |
[29:05] | I mean, this is not a way to live. | 这都算不上是生活 |
[29:06] | We’ve done it. | 我们做到了 |
[29:08] | Oh, we finally did it! | 我们终于做到了 |
[29:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[29:12] | Excuse me, hi. | 打扰一下 你好 |
[29:13] | Did someone win the lottery? | 有人中了彩票吗 |
[29:15] | We’ve done it. | 我们做到了 |
[29:16] | The first hybrid was just born. | 第一个混血儿刚刚出生 |
[29:18] | Everything has just changed. | 一切都改变了 |
[29:26] | I just wanna know if it’s true. | 我想知道这是不是真的 |
[29:28] | – Don’t I deserve to know? – At 01200 hours, | – 难道我无权知晓吗 – 在01200时 |
[29:30] | the first successful hybrid was born. | 第一个成功的混血儿诞生了 |
[29:33] | 60 years of hard work have finally paid off. | 60年的辛勤工作终于得到了回报 |
[29:36] | So what happens now? | 那么现在呢 |
[29:37] | Now we produce as many as we can | 现在我们要尽可能多地生产 |
[29:40] | as quickly as possible. | 越快越好 |
[29:41] | We will also need to clone the breeder. | 我们还需要克隆繁殖者 |
[29:44] | One person cannot possibly produce enough thetan hybrids | 光靠一个人没法生产足够的混血儿 |
[29:47] | to populate this world. | 来充实这个世界 |
[29:48] | Populate? | 充实 |
[29:50] | This world’s already populated. | 这个世界已经很拥挤了 |
[29:52] | I thought the goal was to keep from going extinct. | 我以为你们的目标是防止灭绝 |
[29:55] | And the best way to accomplish that | 而实现这一目标的最好方法 |
[29:56] | is to have a world of our own. | 就是拥有一个属于我们的世界 |
[29:58] | Without humans. | 没有人类的世界 |
[30:01] | Without humans? | 没有人类 |
[30:05] | If you had a prize rose garden, | 如果你有一个获奖的玫瑰园 |
[30:09] | and the gardener let all of your roses wither and die, | 园丁却让你的玫瑰花全部枯萎 |
[30:12] | what would you do to him? | 你会对他做什么 |
[30:17] | Fire him. | 开除他 |
[30:19] | – Earth is the garden. – Humanity is the gardener. | – 地球是花园 人类是园丁 |
[30:23] | We’re firing you. | 我们要开除你们 |
[30:25] | So what happens to us? | 那么我们会怎么样 |
[30:28] | Them, I mean. | 我是说 他们 |
[30:31] | Rest assured, | 请放心 |
[30:33] | certain people will be spared, including yourself, | 某些人将被赦免 包括你 |
[30:36] | in honor of everything you have done for my species. | 为了纪念你为我们种族所做的一切 |
[30:46] | You feel like a traitor to your kind. | 你觉得自己是人类的叛徒 |
[30:49] | I understand, but you mustn’t think of it that way. | 我理解 但你不能那样想 |
[30:53] | History is written by the victors. | 历史是由胜利者书写的 |
[30:56] | You will be remembered as one of the few good humans | 你将作为少数优秀的人类之一而被铭记 |
[30:59] | who understood the limitations of your kind. | 因为你了解同类的局限性 |
[31:01] | Who could see the future. | 你有远见 |
[31:03] | Oh, Ike. | 哦 艾克 |
[31:05] | As will he. | 他也一样 |
[31:06] | The two saviors of planet Earth. | 你们是地球的两个救世主 |
[31:10] | He wouldn’t want that. | 他不希望这样 |
[31:11] | He was right about you. | 他对你的看法是正确的 |
[31:13] | He tried to warn me that you couldn’t be trusted. | 他试图警告我 说不能信任你 |
[31:18] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果这能让你感觉好些 |
[31:20] | it wouldn’t have mattered if you believed him. | 那你相信他说的 也无所谓 |
[31:23] | Nothing would have changed. | 没什么会改变 |
[31:33] | He said there was another race, | 他说有另一个种族 |
[31:35] | another group of aliens. | 另一群外星人 |
[31:40] | Like reptiles. | 像爬行动物 |
[31:42] | Yes, he was right about that too. | 是的 他说的没错 |
[31:50] | Are you going to destroy them? | 你要消灭他们吗 |
[31:53] | I said that we cannot share this planet with humans, | 我说过 我们不能和人类共享地球 |
[31:55] | but we will share it with them. | 但我们会与它们分享 |
[31:58] | They may be cold blooded and hideous, | 他们可能是冷血的 狰狞的 |
[32:00] | but they have qualities that we admire | 但他们有我们欣赏的品质 |
[32:03] | and technology that we need. | 和我们需要的技术 |
[32:07] | Your species has neither. | 而这些 你们的物种都没有 |
[32:20] | This is ridiculous. | 真是荒唐 |
[32:22] | Don’t you know who I am? | 你们不认识我吗 |
[32:25] | My husband was President Dwight D. Eisenhower. | 我的丈夫是德怀特·D·艾森豪威尔总统 |
[32:27] | Did we elect a new president? | 我们选了个新总统吗 |
[32:29] | No, asshole, he was the president a long time ago. | 不 他很久以前就是总统了 |
[32:31] | Is he the one on the $20 bill? | 他就是20美元钞票上的那个人吗 |
[32:33] | If it weren’t for the treaty my husband signed, | 如果不是我丈夫签署的条约 |
[32:35] | none of this would be poss… | 这一切都不会发生… |
[32:38] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[32:41] | We owe your husband everything, Mrs. Eisenhower. | 我们欠你丈夫的 艾森豪威尔夫人 |
[32:44] | I admired him very much. | 我非常敬佩他 |
[32:46] | My name is Theta. | 我叫西塔 |
[32:49] | What can we do for you? | 我们能为你做什么 |
[32:51] | I want to see what my husband helped accomplish. | 我想看看我丈夫帮助完成的事业 |
[32:55] | He never got the chance. | 他从来没有这个机会 |
[32:56] | I think it’s only right that I do. | 我认为我应该看看 |
[33:01] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[33:25] | It’s not what you imagined? | 和你想的不一样 |
[33:29] | I didn’t expect it to be… | 我没有想到它… |
[33:32] | beautiful. | 这么美丽 |
[33:34] | That’s a mother talking. | 充满母性的发言 |
[33:36] | In a way, you’re as much a mother | 从某种程度上说 你也是个母亲 |
[33:37] | as the one who bore it. | 和生它的人一样 |
[33:42] | It’s best not to think of it as a person and more as… | 最好不要把它当成一个人 最好当成… |
[33:45] | Livestock. | 牲畜 |
[33:47] | I was going to say a machine. | 我本来想说 一台机器 |
[33:50] | Wonderful piece of technology that’s going to save the world. | 将拯救世界的奇妙技术 |
[33:53] | Humans are not machines. | 人类不是机器 |
[33:55] | We are not technology to be used against our will. | 我们不是技术 你不能违背我们的意愿 |
[33:58] | Who runs your world now, Mamie? | 现在谁掌管你的世界 玛米 |
[34:00] | The people or the machines? | 是人还是机器 |
[34:03] | Which would last longer | 如果另一个突然消失了 |
[34:04] | if the other suddenly disappeared? | 哪一个会持续更久 |
[34:07] | You say you admired my husband. | 你说你崇拜我丈夫 |
[34:10] | Then you must know he would never have wanted this. | 那你肯定知道他绝不希望这样 |
[34:13] | He never would have sanctioned the end of the human race. | 他绝不会认可人类的灭亡 |
[34:16] | Who said anything about ending the human race? | 谁说过要灭绝人类 |
[34:21] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[34:22] | You haven’t been told the plan? | 你还不知道那个计划 |
[34:25] | They’re going to kill everyone | 他们要杀了所有人类 |
[34:27] | and take the planet for themselves. | 并把地球据为己有 |
[34:39] | They’re gonna kill us? | 他们要杀了我们 |
[34:41] | All of us? | 所有人 |
[34:43] | Well, obviously not me. | 显然不包括我 |
[34:44] | But yes, everyone else. | 但是 包括其他所有人 |
[34:46] | They have their prize calf. | 他们有自己的小牛了 |
[34:48] | No need for the rest of the herd. | 不需要其余的牛群了 |
[34:51] | Did you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[34:54] | The calf? What did it look like? | 那只小牛看起来像什么 |
[34:56] | Human. | 人类 |
[34:58] | Disturbingly so. | 令人十分不安 |
[35:00] | And what they did to that poor girl | 以及他们对那个可怜的产妇 |
[35:02] | who gave birth to it. | 做了什么可怕的事情 |
[35:04] | Oh, Calico, you wouldn’t believe it. | 卡里科 你不会相信的 |
[35:06] | Well, I guess you’ll finally have a new story after all. | 我想你终究会书写新的故事 |
[35:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:12] | But what if this one had a twist | 但如果这个故事有一个转折呢 |
[35:15] | they didn’t see coming? | 让他们措手不及的转折 |
[35:20] | What if we fought back? | 如果我们反击呢 |
[35:24] | Look, I am no mathematician, | 听着 我不是数学家 |
[35:25] | but I do know a little something about gambling. | 但我知道一点关于赌博的事情 |
[35:27] | And you plus me versus them? | 你加上我 与他们对决 |
[35:30] | That would be like a pair of deuces | 就像用一对3 |
[35:32] | versus a royal flush | 对抗王炸 |
[35:34] | and the royal flush has an army with guns. | 他们除了王炸还有炸弹 |
[35:36] | We don’t have to worry about all of them. | 我们不必担心他们所有人 |
[35:38] | Just two… the baby and its mother. | 只要解决两个… 婴儿和母亲 |
[35:41] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[35:43] | They’ve been trying for 60 years | 他们已经尝试了60年 |
[35:44] | to perfect their hybrid. | 来完善他们的混血儿 |
[35:46] | If we destroyed it and the body that birthed it, | 如果我们除掉它和孕育它的母体 |
[35:49] | they’d have to start over. | 他们就得重新开始 |
[35:51] | I’m not saying we’d get another 60 years, | 并不是说我们会再有60年的时间 |
[35:53] | but maybe just some time for humanity to wake up | 只是给人类争取一些时间来觉醒 |
[35:56] | and save itself. | 并拯救自己 |
[35:58] | No, no, no, there is no way they would ever | 不 他们绝不可能 |
[36:00] | let us get close enough to pull that off. | 让我们完成这个任务 |
[36:02] | What if we had somebody to help us? | 如果我们有帮手呢 |
[36:05] | On the inside. | 内应 |
[36:13] | Another baby? This soon? | 另一个孩子 这么快 |
[36:15] | We shortened the gestation process. | 我们缩短了孕育过程 |
[36:18] | You can’t populate an entire planet | 如果每次出生都要好几天 |
[36:20] | if you need to wait days for every birth. | 就没法让人口增加 |
[36:23] | We should have the process accelerated | 我们应该加快这一进程 |
[36:25] | to a new child every hour or so by next week. | 到下周 每小时就有一个新的孩子 |
[36:27] | Oh, honey. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[36:29] | So, is this all of you? | 这就是你们的全部成员 |
[36:32] | No more soldiers in your rebellion? | 没有更多人参与你们的叛乱 |
[36:34] | We thought it best to keep the circle small. | 我们认为最好保持这个小圈子 |
[36:36] | You never really know who you can trust. | 你永远不知道能信任谁 |
[36:39] | You sure you want to take this next step? | 确定要采取下一步行动吗 |
[36:42] | They’ll surely kill us all afterward. | 之后他们肯定会把我们都杀了 |
[36:45] | – Mamie. – It’s what needs to be done. | – 玛米 – 这是注定要做的事 |
[36:47] | It’s just a baby. | 这只是一个婴儿 |
[36:49] | Would you take the chance to kill Hitler | 当希特勒是个婴儿时 |
[36:51] | if he were just a baby? | 你会抓住机会杀死他吗 |
[36:52] | Stalin? | 还有斯大林 |
[36:54] | An immoral act becomes moral | 在为全人类服务的时候 |
[36:56] | when it’s done in the service of all humanity. | 不道德的事也会变得有道德 |
[37:00] | This is what’s right. | 我们做的是对的 |
[37:02] | Why do you get to decide what’s right? | 为什么你能决定什么是正确的 |
[37:03] | Because I’m Mamie goddamn Eisenhower. | 因为我是玛米·艾森豪威尔 |
[37:36] | You lied. | 你撒谎了 |
[37:38] | You thought you could manipulate me? | 你以为你能操纵我 |
[37:43] | Appeal to my so‐called human side? | 唤醒我人性的一面 |
[37:47] | As if I had not seen the horrors | 仿佛我不知道 |
[37:48] | humanity has wrought. | 人性所带来的恐怖 |
[37:53] | My humanity is my greatest shame. | 我的人性是我最大的耻辱 |
[37:58] | I will not help those who have destroyed this planet | 我不会帮助破坏这个星球 |
[38:00] | and its natural resources. | 和它的自然资源 |
[38:04] | Humans are hypocrites. | 人类是伪君子 |
[38:06] | Even if we wanted to live side by side with you, | 即使我们想和你们并肩生活 也改不了这一点 |
[38:10] | we couldn’t. | 我们做不到 |
[38:12] | Because you’re too selfish to share. | 因为你们太自私 不愿分享 |
[38:16] | You won’t even open your doors to your own kind | 你们甚至不会 |
[38:18] | in their moment of need. | 向需要帮助的同类敞开大门 |
[38:21] | Why would we think you would welcome us? | 我们凭什么认为你们会欢迎我们 |
[38:29] | It’s our turn now. | 轮到我们了 |
[38:35] | Our people will restore balance. | 我们的人民将恢复平衡 |
[38:38] | Create a new world. | 创造一个新的世界 |
[38:42] | Humanity’s had its chance. | 人类已经有过机会了 |
[38:44] | Calico. | 卡里科 |
[38:48] | Calico, help me. | 卡里科 帮帮我 |
[38:50] | She made her choice. | 她做出了自己的选择 |
[38:53] | It’s your turn now. | 现在轮到你了 |
[38:56] | No, I don’t… | 不 我不… |
[38:57] | The children need a mother to nurture them. | 孩子们需要母亲来抚育他们 |
[39:03] | After all these years, | 经过这些年的努力 |
[39:05] | all those losses… | 所有这些损失… |
[39:08] | this is your reward. | 这就是你的回报 |
[39:15] | Help me. | 帮助我 |
[39:17] | Help, help me. | 帮帮我 |
[39:20] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[39:23] | About people. | 关于人类 |
[39:25] | I have seen them at their worst, | 我见过最糟糕的人性 |
[39:27] | and I’ve seen them at their best. | 也见过最好的人性 |
[39:31] | And I think maybe it’s time we step aside | 也许是时候给别人一个机会 |
[39:33] | and give someone else a chance. | 让我们靠边站了 |
[39:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:37] | Goodbye, Mrs. Eisenhower. | 再见 艾森豪威尔夫人 |
[39:45] | Come. | 来吧 |
[39:48] | It’s time for another birth. | 又到了生孩子的时候了 |
[39:49] | You’ll assist me. | 你要协助我 |
[39:58] | I’ve never seen it from this side. | 我从没从这个角度看过它 |
[40:16] | Another perfect specimen. | 另一个完美的标本 |